PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Cats Game [Fourtrees]

The Mad Katter
June 17th, 2017, 11:52 PM
What is Fourtrees?
Fourtrees will be an RPG in which you start out as a kit or loner and progress through the life of a Clan cat.

So, I have been planning this for awhile now, and I might need some help.
(Correct me if I'm not allowed to do this!)

Roles

Head Programmer:
These people will write out the code for the site and direct the other members of the programming team.

Programmers:
These people are the main programmers of the site. They operate under the instruction and advice of the Head Programmer.

Head Artist:
These people will make the art for the site. They will also help and direct the other members of the art team.

Artists:
These people will make the art for the site as well. They operate under the instruction and advice of the Head Artist.

Head Creator:
These people will help to evolve and create new ideas. They look at ideas that the Creators have and put them into three sections: Approved, Rejected, Pending.

Creators:
These people will create new ideas. They operate under the instruction of the Head Creator.

Evolvers:
These people evolve ideas that the Creators have come up with. They also look over the rejected ideas and see if they can ever work.

Requirements

Head Programmer: Needs to know how to code FANTASTICALLY. Needs to work well with people, and a natural/good leader.

Programmers: Know how to code, work well with others

Head Artist: Good at somewhat realistic art, good at a wide variety of art, good at leading others and working well with others.

Artists: Can take criticism, good at art, work well with others

Head Creator: Good at leading people, work well with others, think before you act (ex. Throwing an idea in rejected before thinking about it=No, no.)

Creators: Can always think of how the site could be better, test the site, work well with others

Evolvers: Work well with others, think of everything before completely scrapping a rejected idea.

About the roles~
There is more to the roles that you will discover, but only when/if you become part of the team.

Spots open~

Head Programmer- [0/3]
Head Artist- [1/3]
Head Creator- [3/3] [CLOSED]
Programmers- [0/10]
Artists- [1/10]
Creators- [1/15]
Evolvers- [0/10]

NOTE: At the moment, our top priority is getting Creators and Evolvers. If you'd like to be a programmer or an artist, don't be afraid to make a form though! You just won't have to work right away. Thank you! :)

Features

-Start as a kit or loner
-If kit, interact with your Clanmates and rise in the ranks
-If loner, start a Clan
-Hunt
-Patrol
-Attack other Clans
-Form alliances
-Attend Gatherings
-Have a mate and kits
-Become leader or medicine cat
-Live to become an elder
-Once you die, start all over again!
And much, much more!

This game will be click-based, like Lioden or Wajas.

Form:

Role(s) you are interested in/can do:
List your role choices in order from most wanted to least:
What area of the site do you think you could be most help in? (Forums, cat art, etc.):
Other:

~Other things will be added to the form or any other part of this post as I see fit~

The Mad Katter
June 18th, 2017, 12:47 PM
Bump~

The Mad Katter
June 18th, 2017, 09:10 PM
Bump~
Boop

judas
June 18th, 2017, 10:00 PM
KitKat12
What will the game be made on? Like Scratch, Steam ect?

The Mad Katter
June 18th, 2017, 11:44 PM
KitKat12
What will the game be made on? Like Scratch, Steam ect?
It's going to be a website. Like Wajas or Lioden.

wren
June 18th, 2017, 11:47 PM
I've programmed a few sites back in my day...

Serendipity
June 18th, 2017, 11:55 PM
What is Fourtrees?
Fourtrees will be an RPG in which you start out as a kit or loner and progress through the life of a Clan cat.

Roles

Head Programmer:
These people will write out the code for the site and direct the other members of the programming team.

Programmers:
These people are the main programmers of the site. They operate under the instruction and advice of the Head Programmer.

Head Artist:
These people will make the art for the site. They will also help and direct the other members of the art team.

Artists:
These people will make the art for the site as well. They operate under the instruction and advice of the Head Artist.

Head Creator:
These people will help to evolve and create new ideas. They look at ideas that the Creators have and put them into three sections: Approved, Rejected, Pending.

Creators:
These people will create new ideas. They operate under the instruction of the Head Creator.

Evolvers:
These people evolve ideas that the Creators have come up with. They also look over the rejected ideas and see if they can ever work.

Requirements

Head Programmer: Needs to know how to code FANTASTICALLY. Needs to work well with people, and a natural/good leader.

Head Artist: Good at somewhat realistic art, good at a wide variety of art, good at leading others and working well with others.

Head Creator: Good at leading people, work well with others, think before you act (ex. Throwing an idea in rejected before thinking about it=No, no.)

Creators: Can always think of how the site could be better, test the site, work well with others

Evolvers: Work well with others, think of everything before completely scrapping a rejected idea.

About the roles~
There is more to the roles that you will discover, but only when/if you become part of the team.

Spots open~

Head Programmer- [0/3]
Head Artist- [0/3]
Head Creator- [0/3]
Programmers- [0/10]
Artists- [0/10]
Creators- [0/15]
Evolvers- [0/10]

Features

-Start as a kit or loner
-If loner, start a Clan
-Hunt
-Patrol
-Attack other Clans
-Form alliances
-Attend Gatherings
-Have a mate and kits
-Live to become an elder
And much, much more!

Form:
NOTE!: This is only if you are interested, I will hold a private audition to make sure you follow all the requirements.

What area of the site do you think you could be most help in? (Forums, cat art, etc.):
Other:

~Other things will be added to the form or any other part of this post as I see fit~

Role(s) you are interested in/can do: I'm good at storywriting, so Head Creator/Creator and Evolver is good for me.
Head Creator
Creator
Evolver (I suck at evolving smh but it's do-able)
What area of the site do you think you could be most help in? (Forums, cat art, etc.): Forums and Ideas... Also moderating like seeing which name is ok, who is messing it up, and stuff like that. I'm a mini-mod in quite a few of the Chatzy/Discord C-Boxes, so I have some expirience.
Other: Do I have the Friendship Perk for being your friendo?

The Mad Katter
June 18th, 2017, 11:58 PM
Role(s) you are interested in/can do: I'm good at storywriting, so Head Creator/Creator and Evolver is good for me.
Head Creator
Creator
Evolver (I suck at evolving smh but it's do-able)
What area of the site do you think you could be most help in? (Forums, cat art, etc.): Forums and Ideas... Also moderating like seeing which name is ok, who is messing it up, and stuff like that. I'm a mini-mod in quite a few of the Chatzy/Discord C-Boxes, so I have some expirience.
Other: Do I have the Friendship Perk for being your friendo?
Friendship perk, activate! Of course, I accept you as the first to join and the first head creator. Welcome to the team! I'll be making a google doc for everything later. Do you have access to google docs? If you don't, I can just create a Chatzy or a discord for the people who don't.

Serendipity
June 19th, 2017, 12:00 AM
Friendship perk, activate! Of course, I accept you as the first to join and the first head creator. Welcome to the team! I'll be making a google doc for everything later. Do you have access to google docs? If you don't, I can just create a Chatzy or a discord for the people who don't.
Nah I can't use google docs. But Chatzy/DIscord is always an option. Bye, 10 PM over here!

The Mad Katter
June 19th, 2017, 12:01 AM
I'll have to check with my mother.... this is a new computer so I have no google account, lol...

I can use Chatzy or Discord though,
Okay! I'll set everything up later (because it is 1:01 am and I should be asleep)

wren
June 19th, 2017, 12:22 AM
I'll make my form later! I've done some programming before. Seems like a fun new project to take on!

The Mad Katter
June 19th, 2017, 10:21 AM
bump~

The Mad Katter
June 19th, 2017, 12:37 PM
bump~
boop

The Mad Katter
June 19th, 2017, 03:46 PM
boop
bumpity bump

Serendipity
June 19th, 2017, 04:52 PM
Hrm... Did you find any pepes?

Crumbleless
June 19th, 2017, 08:51 PM
Role(s) you are interested in/can do: Head Creator/Creator or Evolver
Head Creator
Evolver
Creator
Forums, Ideas, Moderation
Other: Nupe
KitKat12

The Mad Katter
June 19th, 2017, 08:57 PM
Role(s) you are interested in/can do: Head Creator/Creator or Evolver
Head Creator
Evolver
Creator
Forums, Ideas, Moderation
Other: Nupe
KitKat12
Accepted! I'll send you the discord chat link!

The Mad Katter
June 20th, 2017, 12:16 PM
bump~

Also, at the moment, we need more creators! Programmers and artists are of course still welcomed, but they probably won't be doing a lot of work since we are still in the early-ish planning stages.

The Mad Katter
June 21st, 2017, 11:21 AM
bump~

Also, at the moment, we need more creators! Programmers and artists are of course still welcomed, but they probably won't be doing a lot of work since we are still in the early-ish planning stages.
Bump

Darky
June 21st, 2017, 11:40 AM
What is Fourtrees?

Roles

Head Programmer:

Programmers:

Head Artist:

Artists:

Head Creator:

Creators:

Evolvers:

Requirements

About the roles~

Spots open~

Head Programmer- [0/3]
Head Artist- [0/3]
Head Creator- [2/3]
Programmers- [0/10]
Artists- [0/10]
Creators- [0/15]
Evolvers- [0/10]

NOTE: At the moment, our top priority is getting Creators and Evolvers. If you'd like to be a programmer or an artist, don't be afraid to make a form though! You just won't have to work right away. Thank you! :)

Features

-Start as a kit or loner
-If loner, start a Clan
-Hunt
-Patrol
-Attack other Clans
-Form alliances
-Attend Gatherings
-Have a mate and kits
-Live to become an elder
And much, much more!

Form:

Other:

Head creator/ programmer
Head creator
Programmer
What area of the site do you think you could be most help in? (Forums, cat art, etc.): moderation, ideas, forums
Other: I can do code but I'm not really good at it.

The Mad Katter
June 21st, 2017, 11:59 AM
Head creator/ programmer
Head creator
Programmer
What area of the site do you think you could be most help in? (Forums, cat art, etc.): moderation, ideas, forums
Other: I can do code but I'm not really good at it.
Okay! I'll send you the discord link

Tundra
June 22nd, 2017, 04:34 AM
Role(s) you are interested in/can do: a Creator...?
Creator
Head programmer
What area of the site you think you could be most help in: Ideas
Other: If i get accepted this will be my first time helping in a game, so i might make few mistakes! KitKat12

Timbergrowl
June 22nd, 2017, 05:30 AM
Role(s) you are interested in/can do: Artist, Creator (Maybe), Evolver(Maybe)
Artist
Creator
Evolver
What area of the site do you think you could be most help in? (Forums, cat art, etc.): Cat art, Ideas, Forums (Maybe, idk what to do for it through), Story plots, etc.
Other: can you explain what it is that Artists, Creators and Evolvers do in more detail? What's the difference between a Creator and Evolver?

appariitiion
June 22nd, 2017, 06:11 AM
This seems very interesting and I'd love to participate, but, there may be an issue.
I'm leaving the site on June 25th, but if there was any way of contact besides this I'd love to help.

The Mad Katter
June 22nd, 2017, 07:13 AM
Role(s) you are interested in/can do: a Creator...?
Creator
Head programmer
What area of the site you think you could be most help in: Ideas
Other: If i get accepted this will be my first time helping in a game, so i might make few mistakes! KitKat12
Role(s) you are interested in/can do: Artist, Creator (Maybe), Evolver(Maybe)
Artist
Creator
Evolver
What area of the site do you think you could be most help in? (Forums, cat art, etc.): Cat art, Ideas, Forums (Maybe, idk what to do for it through), Story plots, etc.
Other: can you explain what it is that Artists, Creators and Evolvers do in more detail? What's the difference between a Creator and Evolver?
This seems very interesting and I'd love to participate, but, there may be an issue.
I'm leaving the site on June 25th, but if there was any way of contact besides this I'd love to help.

Flameleaf-I'll send you the discord link! Thanks for offering to help!

Timbergrowl-The creators create the skeleton of an idea, the rough draft. Then, the Head Creators look at it and determine whether or not it's a good idea (hence the Approved, Pending, and Rejected). Pending is for people higher up in the ranks (Me, Head Programmers, Head Artists, and the other Head Creators) to check out. If we like it and it's possible, we approve it. If not, it goes to rejected.
Evolvers will give an idea the flesh. They thoroughly think of all the ways an idea could change, and they think of all the things that can be done with an idea. (For example, say someone has an idea to add cats you can encounter while patrolling. If it's approved, it would be sent to the evolvers responsible for the approved ideas and they would think of things like interactions with the cat, percent chance of it appearing, chance of a certain color or pattern, etc.)
And finally, artists. They create the art for the site. Examples of art would be cats, items, nature, and other things.

ItsATryp-We do have a discord chat for this. Is that alright?

appariitiion
June 22nd, 2017, 07:41 AM
Flameleaf-I'll send you the discord link! Thanks for offering to help!

Timbergrowl-The creators create the skeleton of an idea, the rough draft. Then, the Head Creators look at it and determine whether or not it's a good idea (hence the Approved, Pending, and Rejected). Pending is for people higher up in the ranks (Me, Head Programmers, Head Artists, and the other Head Creators) to check out. If we like it and it's possible, we approve it. If not, it goes to rejected.
Evolvers will give an idea the flesh. They thoroughly think of all the ways an idea could change, and they think of all the things that can be done with an idea. (For example, say someone has an idea to add cats you can encounter while patrolling. If it's approved, it would be sent to the evolvers responsible for the approved ideas and they would think of things like interactions with the cat, percent chance of it appearing, chance of a certain color or pattern, etc.)
And finally, artists. They create the art for the site. Examples of art would be cats, items, nature, and other things.

ItsATryp-We do have a discord chat for this. Is that alright?
I'll have to make an account on that. I'll do that later, and I'll make my form in a bit.

The Mad Katter
June 23rd, 2017, 09:43 AM
Bump~

Momotaro
June 23rd, 2017, 10:05 AM
Well this is gonna fail, but, its gonna be a fun train wreck.

Role(s) you are interested in/can do: Head Artist, {Anything that involves art, or ideas, i cant code to save my life.}
Head Artist
Artist,
Head Creator,
Creator,
Evolver,
What area of the site do you think you could be most help in? (Forums, cat art, etc.): Art, Ideas.
Other:

The Mad Katter
June 23rd, 2017, 10:07 AM
Well this is gonna fail, but, its gonna be a fun train wreck.

Role(s) you are interested in/can do: Head Artist, {Anything that involves art, or ideas, i cant code to save my life.}
Head Artist
Artist,
Head Creator,
Creator,
Evolver,
What area of the site do you think you could be most help in? (Forums, cat art, etc.): Art, Ideas.
Other:

Welcome to the team! I'll send you the discord link in a moment :)

Timbergrowl
June 23rd, 2017, 10:14 AM
@KitKat12 (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1427)

I can be a Creator if its just thinking of idea's and plots for the story line, but I also can help with the art, is this aloud?

Also I just signed up for the discord, so idk how to use it, can you tell me how to get were I need to be.

The Mad Katter
June 23rd, 2017, 10:20 AM
@KitKat12 (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1427)

I can be a Creator if its just thinking of idea's and plots for the story line, but I also can help with the art, is this aloud?

Also I just signed up for the discord, so idk how to use it, can you tell me how to get were I need to be.
Yeah, it's fine. And I'll send you a link to the server/channel thing for it and you just go to the link :)

Timbergrowl
June 23rd, 2017, 10:21 AM
Yeah, it's fine. And I'll send you a link to the server/channel thing for it and you just go to the link :) k thx!

Crumbleless
June 26th, 2017, 04:05 PM
Bloop!