PDA

View Full Version : Rise of Auroraclan character and plot creations

Bandido
June 17th, 2017, 11:36 PM
I'm running out of ideas for characters and plots, so I'm asking you to make up characters for me to add! Reply to this thread saying your character's name, age, personality, clan, and rank. Then add to what you want them to do, prophecies and omens are perfectly okay, but I may or may not accept all of them, but maybe for much later books in the future weeks, to a couple of months. I'll add your character to future books, or if they fit in the story, then almost immediately! This would not be considered as roleplaying your character, but using your idea of the characters.

Note: You don't have to bring in your character that you roleplay in the main forums, just use an example of them or just create a neat idea! :)

Current book of my warrior series: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6884

Serendipity
June 17th, 2017, 11:43 PM
Jinxkit
Jinxpaw
Jinxmint
Jinxstar
---
Luckykit
Luckypaw
Luckystreak
---
So they have crushes on each other, but then Jinx becomes leader and Lucky becomes a medicine cat. They end up having kits,
Leafkit
Leafpaw
Leafstrike
--
Mistkit
Mistpaw
Mistpool
--
Crashkit
Crashpaw
he dies
--
Crashpaw dies and they believe it's a sign they should stop loving each other, but then 6 moons later she confesses to having another litter, this time with

Russetkit
Russetpaw
Russetwind
Russetstar
--
Stormkit
Stormpaw
Stormdraft
--
Crashkit
Crashpaw
Crashskies
--
Uh, yeah!

Bandido
June 17th, 2017, 11:48 PM
Jinxkit
Jinxpaw
Jinxmint
Jinxstar
---
Luckykit
Luckypaw
Luckystreak
---
So they have crushes on each other, but then Jinx becomes leader and Lucky becomes a medicine cat. They end up having kits,
Leafkit
Leafpaw
Leafstrike
--
Mistkit
Mistpaw
Mistpool
--
Crashkit
Crashpaw
he dies
--
Crashpaw dies and they believe it's a sign they should stop loving each other, but then 6 moons later she confesses to having another litter, this time with

Russetkit
Russetpaw
Russetwind
Russetstar
--
Stormkit
Stormpaw
Stormdraft
--
Crashkit
Crashpaw
Crashskies
--
Uh, yeah!

Could you specify looks and personality? Maybe clan if you can, or do you just want it all randomized?

Serendipity
June 18th, 2017, 12:50 AM
Could you specify looks and personality? Maybe clan if you can, or do you just want it all randomized?
Ummmm All Auroraclan, and all of them are spicy :D Most of them are black or white cats

TheTalisman
June 18th, 2017, 03:04 AM
http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/11781-Red-tabby-British-Shorthair-mother-cat-and-kittens-white-background.jpg
From left to right:
Reedkit (Reedpaw, Reedwatcher) - A reserved tom who prefers to keep to himself and dislikes confrontation.. He only feels comfortable around Blazekit. He has a dash of white on the tip of his tail. 3 moons old.
Flamestripe - A firm but fair she-cat who is not always the best mother. She tries to muddle through for the sake of her kits. They were unexpected, but life is full of surprises. 17 moons old.
Blazekit (Blazepaw, Blazetail) - A cool she-kit who has budding leadership skills. When Reedkit is overwhelmed by life, she's there to calm him down. She has a dash of white on her left rear paw. 3 moons old.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/6d/06/a0/6d06a08026745adfa9253ef7ba233d09.jpg
The father:
Ashleaf - An easygoing tom who takes everything in his stride, including being a dad to his kits. He and Flamestripe were both very young when they fell in love. Now that Ashleaf is sick, his family will need to be close-knit to support each other. 16 moons old, going on 17.
The family's arc could surround them coming to terms with Ashleaf's illness.
For clarity, Ashleaf has ear cancer, but I'm sure there isn't clan terminology for it. Like when Leopardstar died from what was later confirmed by the Erins to be diabetes. So let's see if you can work with that!
EDIT: They reside in LeafClan, also I can't believe Orangetail is Tigerclaw