PDA

View Full Version : The Sentence Sprucer 2.0

Serendipity
June 16th, 2017, 11:58 PM
Ok! So here, I'll spruce your sentences up in case your line is boring. Feel free to ask full paragraphs or just one sentence!
Example:
No Spruce
Pouncefall pricked his ears and padded back to sit underneath the Low-Branch.
Spruce:
Pouncefall moved his ear muscles, pricking them towards the west side of camp. He carefuly padded on the tough ground, careful not to shred his paws. The ground was dry from the past leafbare, as it had only ended two sunrises ago. He sat beneath the ever-so-dark Low-Branch, worried that the rotting branch would fall. With a sigh, he curled his tail around himself and leaned on the weak tree. Since he was not the heaviest of cats, he was able to lie still without knocking off the tree. Since he was the only warrior who could sit here, he liked to call it the 'Pounce Branch', although he'd never told anyone.

Ask away! KitKat12 suggested this

Form:
Sentence:
What is going on in the sentence?:
Other:

The Mad Katter
June 17th, 2017, 12:03 AM
I'll probably be here a lot, honestly.

Sentence: The patrol padded into the camp, then into the medicine den, where they put down the apprentice gently in a nest that was already made for Acornpaw.
What is going on in the sentence?: Acornpaw (light brown tortie with green eyes) just got seriously injured from a fox attack and now Dawnberry (deputy, cream tabby she-cat), and Honeystrike (Long furred golden mackerel tabby tom) are bringing her to Mistlefur's den (Med cat, soft grey she-cat with green eyes)
Other: Honeystrike is Acornpaw's mentor

Serendipity
June 17th, 2017, 12:11 AM
I'll probably be here a lot, honestly.

Sentence: The patrol padded into the camp, then into the medicine den, where they put down the apprentice gently in a nest that was already made for Acornpaw.
What is going on in the sentence?: Acornpaw (light brown tortie with green eyes) just got seriously injured from a fox attack and now Dawnberry (deputy, cream tabby she-cat), and Honeystrike (Long furred golden mackerel tabby tom) are bringing her to Mistlefur's den (Med cat, soft grey she-cat with green eyes)
Other: Honeystrike is Acornpaw's mentor

Honeystrike and Dawnberry carefully put Acornpaw on their shoulders, carrying her small body towards the camp. Honeystrike bit his lip, careful not to cry in front of the deputy, Dawnberry. The small patrol walked into the den, weariness weighing them down almost as much as the grief for Acornpaw. They had recently been attacked by a fox, and now Acornpaw, Honeystrike's apprentice, was badly injured. They walked her into Mistlefur, the medicine cat's, den. They set her down on a nest that had been pre-prepared for the small tortie.

The Mad Katter
June 17th, 2017, 12:12 AM
Honeystrike and Dawnberry carefully put Acornpaw on their shoulders, carrying her small body towards the camp. Honeystrike bit his lip, careful not to cry in front of the deputy, Dawnberry. The small patrol walked into the den, weariness weighing them down almost as much as the grief for Acornpaw. They had recently been attacked by a fox, and now Acornpaw, Honeystrike's apprentice, was badly injured. They walked her into Mistlefur, the medicine cat's, den. They set her down on a nest that had been pre-prepared for the small tortie.
Thank you soooooo much! I cannot express how much you are helping me :)

Serendipity
June 17th, 2017, 12:13 AM
xD thanks you are helping me waste my time in a creative way smh

aleka!
June 17th, 2017, 12:25 AM
I honestly have no idea why I was looking at this, and here's a random post
I dunno why... but looking at this thread makes me hungry.

Serendipity
June 17th, 2017, 12:26 AM
I honestly have no idea why I was looking at this, and here's a random post
I dunno why... but looking at this thread makes me hungry.
smh

Serendipity
June 17th, 2017, 12:55 AM
bump

Mayflower
June 19th, 2017, 10:53 AM
Sentence: "I guess so, I mean he's right here." The molly looked into Onyxclaw's eyes with her stunning yellow ones for a second and winked, then picked up the mouse she had caught earlier. "I should probably drop this off in camp. If you want me too, I'll be back in a bit." Nightwhisper smiled and stood, turning towards the camp.
What is going on in the sentence?: Nightwhisper (Dark grey molly with yellow eyes) and Onyxclaw (I dunno, probably black?) were talking for a bit and Onyx, a feared warrior was laughing. Nighty teased him a bit and now has to take prey back to the camp. There was minor flirting.
Other: Should I give you credit?

Serendipity
June 27th, 2017, 08:27 PM
Sentence: "I guess so, I mean he's right here." The molly looked into Onyxclaw's eyes with her stunning yellow ones for a second and winked, then picked up the mouse she had caught earlier. "I should probably drop this off in camp. If you want me too, I'll be back in a bit." Nightwhisper smiled and stood, turning towards the camp.
What is going on in the sentence?: Nightwhisper (Dark grey molly with yellow eyes) and Onyxclaw (I dunno, probably black?) were talking for a bit and Onyx, a feared warrior was laughing. Nighty teased him a bit and now has to take prey back to the camp. There was minor flirting.
Other: Should I give you credit?
Uh, sure, you can give me credit but... It's a sentence, so I don't really... well, whatever you want :D Also, I'm not quite sure were the first part went..

The dark grey molly looked deep into Onyxclaw's eautiful (color) eyes with her piercing amber ones for just a little moment and winked, her eye locking into his. She picked up the grey mouse she had caught earlier, still scenting the blood. She sniffed it slightly, trying to figure out if it was still fresh enough to bring back to camp. She'd gotten quite distracting with Onyxclaw, not that she was in love with him. Thinking about it made her blush, though. She ruffled her pelt and looked down at her toes. Giving her chest a few licks, she turned up to him. "I should probably drop this off in camp, you know. Before it gets too stale. If you want me too, I'll be back in a bit." Nightwhisper smiled and stood up, turning towards the camp in a swift and graceful motion. Flicking her tail under Onyxclaw's chin, she scampered forward.

Mayflower
June 27th, 2017, 09:01 PM
Uh, sure, you can give me credit but... It's a sentence, so I don't really... well, whatever you want :D Also, I'm not quite sure were the first part went..

The dark grey molly looked deep into Onyxclaw's eautiful (color) eyes with her piercing amber ones for just a little moment and winked, her eye locking into his. She picked up the grey mouse she had caught earlier, still scenting the blood. She sniffed it slightly, trying to figure out if it was still fresh enough to bring back to camp. She'd gotten quite distracting with Onyxclaw, not that she was in love with him. Thinking about it made her blush, though. She ruffled her pelt and looked down at her toes. Giving her chest a few licks, she turned up to him. "I should probably drop this off in camp, you know. Before it gets too stale. If you want me too, I'll be back in a bit." Nightwhisper smiled and stood up, turning towards the camp in a swift and graceful motion. Flicking her tail under Onyxclaw's chin, she scampered forward.
Thanks!

Serendipity
June 27th, 2017, 09:02 PM
Thanks!
aM i SOOPER late?

Mayflower
June 27th, 2017, 09:05 PM
aM i SOOPER late?
A little xD I mainly used this to see how I could improve, and it should help. Thanks again!