PDA

View Full Version : 1...2 She's Coming For You~{LIMITED}

Teggy
June 15th, 2017, 05:45 PM
Warning- This RP is made to be terrifying. It will have gore and death... If you feel uncomfortable with that I suggest you leave...

1...2 She's coming for you...

A couple of your friends, including youself, wanted to get a thrill in your years of highschool.
You each chose to go to an abandoned house...
Where one of the classmates committed suicide...

3...4 Someone locked the door....

You where ignorant in thinking that it was all rumours...
Until you arrived...

5...6 your dying brick by brick

As you enter everything changed...
It was almost like a scary movie...
But it was real...

7...8 Your gonna be home late...

And nothing could prepare you with the torture, pain, and pure hell you are about to through...
Are you ready...
Cause they sure are...
Especially her...

9...10 You'll never sleep again...

In this rp who must escape from them. If one catches you, you still have a chance to live... The 4 demons and her will choose who lives... And who dies... Those killed shall be good spirits who help there comrades... Will you survive? Or will you fall to your death?

-Roles-
2 people that survive

unlimited people who die

-The 4 monsters/demons-
saved
Raine
Sasukewolf (madness)
Rubinaito
Skye

H E R
not open....

Form for the 4:
Name:
Look: (Needs to be rather demonic and terrifying. Do describe, i cant look at all photos)
Personality: (you can not be all sweet. As most of your characters aren't)
Other:

Form for people:
Name:
Appearance (describe and pic):
Personality:
Items in back pack (Nothing outrageous. Three items only)
Did you know Her?:
Other:
Questions:

Wolvesregion
June 15th, 2017, 05:55 PM
Warning- This RP is made to be terrifying. It will have gore and death... If you feel uncomfortable with that I suggest you leave...

1...2 She's coming for you...

A couple of your friends, including youself, wanted to get a thrill in your years of highschool.
You each chose to go to an abandoned house...
Where one of the classmates committed suicide...

3...4 Someone locked the door....

You where ignorant in thinking that it was all rumours...
Until you arrived...

5...6 your dying brick by brick

As you enter everything changed...
It was almost like a scary movie...
But it was real...

7...8 Your gonna be home late...

And nothing could prepare you with the torture, pain, and pure hell you are about to through...
Are you ready...
Cause they sure are...
Especially her...

9...10 You'll never sleep again...

In this rp who must escape from them. If one catches you, you still have a chance to live... The 4 demons and her will choose who lives... And who dies... Those killed shall be good spirits who help there comrades... Will you survive? Or will you fall to your death?

-Roles-
2 people that survive

unlimited people who die

-The 4 monsters/demons-
saved
Raine
Sasukewolf (madness)
Rubinaito
Skye

H E R
not open....

Form for the 4:
Name:
Look: (Needs to be rather demonic and terrifying. Do describe, i cant look at all photos)
Personality: (you can not be all sweet. As most of your characters aren't)
Other:

Form for people:
Name:
Personality:
Items in back pack (Nothing outrageous. Three items only)
Did you know Her?:
Other:
Questions:
Honor "Wolf" Shipman/Caliber "Taco" Gross
16/14
Female/Male
Exactly as pic for both. http://static.zerochan.net/Suuran.digit.full.1980083.jpg
Tbrp/Tbrp
Pack of waters, first aid kit, pocket knife./Blankets, extra clothing,flashlight(including batteries+ extra.
Yes/Nuu
Other:She lives he dies.

cute skeleton
June 15th, 2017, 06:00 PM
Name: mayu /// amber
Appearance (describe and pic): a tall girl with brown hair and brown eyes. https://www.google.com/search?q=anime+girl+with+brown+hair&rlz=1C1OPRB_enUS510US510&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjHne6T-MDUAhVLeD4KHZuGApsQ_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=638#imgrc=ASXgUgPZTLyvEM: /// a tall pale girl with long black hair and green eyes https://www.google.com/search?q=anime+girl+with+brown+hair&rlz=1C1OPRB_enUS510US510&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjHne6T-MDUAhVLeD4KHZuGApsQ_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=638#tbm=isch&q=anime+girl+with+black+hair&imgrc=HNt5lprqDRfzsM:
Personality: planner, smart thinker, tries to do her best, kind /// hard headed, protective, stubborn, likes to make jokes to make everyone feel better.
Items in back pack (Nothing outrageous. Three items only) a lighter, pocket knife, some food /// food, drinks, flashlight
Did you know Her?: yes /// no
Other:
Questions: wait do you pick the roles?

Teggy
June 15th, 2017, 06:01 PM
Name: Is know as Her, was formally Skylar Thrace aka Skye
Appearance:When she was alive she looked like the pic but with grey eyes and no blood or what ever. When you first encounter her in the house she looks exactly like the pic, dress and all...: http://pre02.deviantart.net/db8c/th/pre/i/2015/346/b/e/ghost_girl_by_minatsukij-d9jujkx.png

Personality: Before death ppl saw her as a sad girl... She looked depressed and unhappy... Now she has no emotions...
Other: She leads and controls the 4

Teggy
June 15th, 2017, 06:02 PM
both accepted

ladybugg03
June 15th, 2017, 06:05 PM
Name: Isa Stuart (possibly Isa Thrace)
Appearance (describe and pic): Isa looks like a lady with her soft features and dainty limbs but she is fierce. She often expresses this through her clothing and always wears her white leather jacket. She has blonde hair and blue eyes. She is shorter than average.
Personality: She is stubborn as a demon. She will always stand up for herself and, most of the time, others.
Items in back pack (Nothing outrageous. Three items only): a water bottle, her phone (earbuds included), and a swiss army knife
Did you know Her?: Yes (can she have been my sister?)
Other: I have never done a horror rp before so I might not be as good as others.
Questions: nah

wren
June 15th, 2017, 06:05 PM
Yas!

Stario&Co.
June 15th, 2017, 06:13 PM
Form for people:
Name:Erica//James
Personality:Erica is a quick thinker. She isn't reckless, but she is cautious and can still slip up at times. She is very kind, but not ll out trusting. She can get frustrated pretty easily//James is very naive and reckless. He likes to be the protector and do things on his own. While he does mean well, he causes more trouble than preventing it.
Items in back pack (Nothing outrageous. Three items only):Flashlight, pocket knife, camera//Water, food, screwdriver
Did you know Her?:Yes//No
Other:She lives, he dies
Questions:Is it alright for her to survive?

rubinaito
June 15th, 2017, 06:28 PM
Name: Sage Barrows
Look: Sage likes to appear as a tall man with dark brown hair and green eyes, with deathly pale skin and a chilling smile. He dresses in a suit and tie most of the time. However, his true form is much more terrifying. His true form is a tall and powerful looking demonic man with deep red skin and horns that curl away from his head and end in sharp points. His eyes are completely black, void of any color or emotion.
Personality: Sage is a charming man who likes to woo the girls. The problem is, he rarely actually enjoys the company of the girl he has seduced. It's mostly all a game to him, you see...
Other: Who wants to try and be the one this man truly loves?

ladybugg03
June 15th, 2017, 06:32 PM
Name: Sage Barrows
Look: Sage likes to appear as a tall man with dark brown hair and green eyes, with deathly pale skin and a chilling smile. He dresses in a suit and tie most of the time. However, his true form is much more terrifying. His true form is a tall and powerful looking demonic man with deep red skin and horns that curl away from his head and end in sharp points. His eyes are completely black, void of any color or emotion.
Personality: Sage is a charming man who likes to woo the girls. The problem is, he rarely actually enjoys the company of the girl he has seduced. It's mostly all a game to him, you see...
Other: Who wants to try and be the one this man truly loves?
My character Isa maybe? OOOOHHH it could be a tragic romance cause like if she is accepted they can fall in love but since she is a good guy, she has to die. Awww tragedy....or nah

rubinaito
June 15th, 2017, 06:33 PM
My character Isa maybe? OOOOHHH it could be a tragic romance cause like if she is accepted they can fall in love but since she is a good guy, she has to die. Awww tragedy....or nah
Maybe~

Teggy
June 15th, 2017, 07:02 PM
all accepted

Teggy
June 15th, 2017, 07:05 PM
i have a great idea to this. Since Skye controls the 4 she notices her Isa likes Sage and all that but Skye is fricken Yandere and trys to get the 4 to kill Isa? Does that sound cool?)

rubinaito
June 15th, 2017, 07:10 PM
Oooh, dramatic love triangle ;) I like it.

Teggy
June 15th, 2017, 07:11 PM
Honor "Wolf" Shipman/Caliber "Taco" Gross
16/14
Female/Male
Exactly as pic for both. http://static.zerochan.net/Suuran.digit.full.1980083.jpg
Tbrp/Tbrp
Pack of waters, first aid kit, pocket knife./Blankets, extra clothing,flashlight(including batteries+ extra.
Yes/Nuu
Other:She lives he dies.
its undesided on who lives and who dies. Its the 4's choice and my own. Thats what the best part is, no one knows who dies or not :)

Teggy
June 15th, 2017, 07:14 PM
Oooh, dramatic love triangle ;) I like it.
*flicks hair* leave it to Teggy about romance :3 *idea of something romantic is to sit on the couch playing GTA and Minecraft for a date, while eating Doritos and drinking Pepsi*

rubinaito
June 15th, 2017, 07:18 PM
*flicks hair* leave it to Teggy about romance :3 *idea of something romantic is to sit on the couch playing GTA and Minecraft for a date, while eating Doritos and drinking Pepsi*
That sounds like a perfect date for me. 'cept I'd replace GTA with Team Fortress 2 or some other FPS game. (I don't know much about GTA)

Stario&Co.
June 15th, 2017, 07:21 PM
I'm getting Walking Dead vibes x3. James is dumb as heck and is the most likely to die,but lives anyway. Erica, who in ways reminds me of glen (R.I.P.) is skillful and thinks first, but could still die anyway. Greys anatomy, Corpse party, and the Walking freaking Dead XD

Teggy
June 15th, 2017, 07:21 PM
That sounds like a perfect date for me. 'cept I'd replace GTA with Team Fortress 2 or some other FPS game. (I don't know much about GTA)
[I dont know much about GTA either. I just like driving the cars and running into ppl and blowing them up XD God i have sick mind...)

Teggy
June 15th, 2017, 09:05 PM
we can start now. The kids should be looking at the house right now about to go in. Sasukewolf (madness) Raine make your forms my doods.)

wren
June 16th, 2017, 09:07 AM
we can start now. The kids should be looking at the house right now about to go in. Sasukewolf (madness) Raine make your forms my doods.)

Ahh! My inactivity is killing me lately

ladybugg03
June 16th, 2017, 09:15 AM
i have a great idea to this. Since Skye controls the 4 she notices her Isa likes Sage and all that but Skye is fricken Yandere and trys to get the 4 to kill Isa? Does that sound cool?)
Yes! Yes! YES! Oh I love a good romance but this is the best one yet! YAY!