PDA

View Full Version : Night Demon Academy {PRIVATE RP}

|+sari+|
June 14th, 2017, 04:08 PM
{PLOT}
There is a school. It is just like any other school, except for the fact it holds classes at night, the school building is a mansion, and the student are...
demons?
Welcome to Night Academy, a high school for young teenage demons. From vampires to werewolves, from fallen angels to nephilim, each student is a species of demon, each with unique abilities. They keep this academy a secret from the humans, but when an evil demon clan discovers the school's power,
they will do anything to take it.

{STORY}
Two young demons, one boy and one girl, go to the Night Academy and fall in love. But when the school is threatened, they use their place in a mysterious prophecy to win the war.

{MY FORM}
Name: Rose Iris
Species: Vampire
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/d5/56/f1/d556f137ec891f48ab8cafff0993d646.jpg
Persona: despite her species, she is not bloodthirsty and merciless. She is actually very kind and sweet, and sorta shy, and she keeps her thirst at bay by hunting animals, but not without regret.

Sorry peeps! This is a Private RP between me and Night Awaits but you may stalk and lurk all you wish! XD

Night Awaits
June 14th, 2017, 04:09 PM
I'll make a form in a bit!

|+sari+|
June 14th, 2017, 04:24 PM
I'll make a form in a bit!

Kay take your time :)

Night Awaits
June 14th, 2017, 06:01 PM
Kay take your time :)

Thanks!

Name: Thomas Velcar(Why not XD)
Species: A demon, as I said.. XD
Looks: https://goo.gl/images/Y9vGrY
Person: He's quite active and social, being only shy when it comes to saying his own opinions aloud, since he hates picking any sort of sides. He keeps his "inner demon" in, but can't really control it if Thomas is mad, which rarely happens
Other: He likes being called Tom instead

I literally searched up
"Anime Demon Boy"
I'm very amazing XD

|+sari+|
June 14th, 2017, 06:43 PM
Thanks!

Name: Thomas Velcar(Why not XD)
Species: A demon, as I said.. XD
Looks: https://goo.gl/images/Y9vGrY
Person: He's quite active and social, being only shy when it comes to saying his own opinions aloud, since he hates picking any sort of sides. He keeps his "inner demon" in, but can't really control it if Thomas is mad, which rarely happens
Other: He likes being called Tom instead

I literally searched up
"Anime Demon Boy"
I'm very amazing XD

That's what you searched? Oh, lordy XDDD

And shall we start? ))

Night Awaits
June 15th, 2017, 01:40 PM
That's what you searched? Oh, lordy XDDD

And shall we start? ))

Yes XD

You can start it you'd like)

|+sari+|
June 15th, 2017, 02:12 PM
Yes XD

You can start it you'd like)

Kay I will ))

Rose stepped out of her dorm into the darkness of the night, her bare feet stepping into the soft grass.
She tended to walk around barefooted, despite her friend's concern, but she told them it strengthened her shins.

She sighed softly and gazed up at the moon, studying its vast white surface.
She happily breathed in the night air before seeing Thomas up ahead.
She went up to him, shyly waving. "Hey, Thomas." She blew an indigo strand of hair from her eyes.

Uhhh.. Idk why I want her to go around barefooted XDDD Just to be unique, I guess lol))

Night Awaits
June 17th, 2017, 06:21 PM
Kay I will ))

Rose stepped out of her dorm into the darkness of the night, her bare feet stepping into the soft grass.
She tended to walk around barefooted, despite her friend's concern, but she told them it strengthened her shins.

She sighed softly and gazed up at the moon, studying its vast white surface.
She happily breathed in the night air before seeing Thomas up ahead.
She went up to him, shyly waving. "Hey, Thomas." She blew an indigo strand of hair from her eyes.

Uhhh.. Idk why I want her to go around barefooted XDDD Just to be unique, I guess lol))

Cause demons are too cool to have shoes

Obviously XD)

Thomas ran a hand through his black inky hair, trying to fix it up while he held his phone in his other hand. He didn't really use it like most teens did, yet he had it anyways, for games and such. Shooting his head up, Thomas looked around to see who called out his name, realizing it was the one and only Rose. "Hey Rose!" The demon greeted cheerfully, giving her a warm smile.