PDA

View Full Version : Who Shall Live?

poppy
November 7th, 2023, 10:26 PM
So I'm not going to say that @/birdie resurrecting CIndersky inspired me to bring back an old character, but... yeah, Cindersky's resurrection is inspiring me to bring back an old character haha. I have narrowed my deceased cats down to a small handful, and now it's time for me to beg for opinions because I'm indecisive ahaha.

The current list of potential resurrecties, in no particular order (except for blizz being first because that was very intentional hehe), are Blizzardwind, Cloudyflight, Silverkit aaaaand Snowhawk (he'll probably get resurrected anyways but if you want to see him get resurrected early this is the right place).

I would add Houndspirit, but I think her story came to an end (plus she's already been resurrected like 3 times :sweats:) If you can think of any other dead/assumed dead/missing iggg??? characters of mine that you'd like to see, post them below but these are the top 4. In my personal opinion, while I love Cloudyflight, I'm not sure how ic it is for her to want to be resurrected but we'll see I 'spose.

bubble[error].
November 8th, 2023, 10:29 AM
I just realized that Blizzardwind is Bluefang's adopted father. poppy.

Oh crap I made a mistake. I MEANT JUST BLIZZARDWIND UGH

elswhere
November 8th, 2023, 10:30 AM
CLOUDYFLIGHT PLS SDFGHJ I MISS HER I SHOULD PROBABLY BRING BACK MARSHWOLF CRYING poppy.

poppy
November 8th, 2023, 02:08 PM
CLOUDYFLIGHT PLS SDFGHJ I MISS HER I SHOULD PROBABLY BRING BACK MARSHWOLF CRYING poppy.
MARSHWOLF :bawling: PLS

elswhere
November 8th, 2023, 02:13 PM
MARSHWOLF :bawling: PLS

I SHOULD SOBBING

taillow
November 8th, 2023, 09:29 PM
:bunny: if cloudy doesn't get resurrected (+ if cinder makes it through the gauntlet) i request dream roleplays pretty please poppy

poppy
November 9th, 2023, 02:08 PM
:bunny: if cloudy doesn't get resurrected (+ if cinder makes it through the gauntlet) i request dream roleplays pretty please poppy
YES
ofc ofc i need constant dream cuddles if both of them aren't able to come back :kittyface:

hermeswind
November 9th, 2023, 02:11 PM
i
press
kit
and
cloud

Poprock
November 11th, 2023, 03:43 PM
All im saying is Peach could use another child... another living child that is...