PDA

View Full Version : The four of spades [ Demons ]

wren
June 13th, 2017, 09:25 PM
NOT PRIVATE!

Skye Rubinaito Sasukewolf (madness) Integrity

You are playing my game... My game I tell you.
We are not mad. We have not lost our way. We are perfectly sane individuals. We are all perfectly perfect in our own little ways. It is you that is mad. You I tell you, ALL YOU! You locked us up like animals, you abused us, you told us we were doing humanity a wrong by our existence. We are merely diffrent you see. Just... Odly odd. Odly perfect. Odly human... I think

You are a scientist. Being a scientist you discover new inta and change the world for the better... You study the mental state of humans. What drives people crazy. What makes them insane and unstable. Why they can't be like you. Why they can't function. You performed cruel tests to find out. But what you didn't know was that these insane people... were not normal.

We escaped to the night, so slick so sly are we four. We were hidden from society. Than we found them. Those scientists. We four, we four went to do our bidding. Our revenge bruning bright like fire... We four we four... The perfectly sane people... Made them do the tests...

We made a big mistake...

So there are these mental patients maybe even demons... Scientists came to study what makes people mentally go insane. They pushed the paitenst to far and ended up regretting it in the end. Having the tables tunred ey were abused and put through gruelling tests just as the demon paitenst had... Are you ready?

Name
Role: 4 Demons 1000000 Scientists availible
Persona
[ For scientists, which demon do you torchure? ]
Other
Questions

Head scientist

Grace William
Raine

Head scientists assistant

Sage Rubinaito

Normal scientists

-----
@
-----
@
-----
@

Endless

DEMONS

Sasukewolf (madness) Sasuke
Skye
Rubinaito Amelia
Integrity

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 13th, 2017, 09:28 PM
I'm here!!!)
Sasuke wolfheart
Male
Demon
Tbrp
Who going to torture him? :3
Would you like for me to put looks?

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 09:34 PM
Amelia is a demon, Sage is torturing her and Sasuke. He's the head scientist assistant.

Teggy
June 13th, 2017, 09:52 PM
ayyyy da teggy has arivved with her amazingnessness
name: Skyeeeeeeee
role: demon my dood
other: nope
questions: nerp

wren
June 13th, 2017, 09:56 PM
I'm here!!!)
Sasuke wolfheart
Male
Demon
Tbrp
Amelia is a demon, Sage is torturing her and Sasuke. He's the head scientist assistant.

Grace will be visiting and torchure get everyone, and her one rule forbids love between de,one. Which she may or may not break at some point.

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 09:57 PM
Also: Could Amelia and Sasuke have a relationship? Sasukewolf (madness)

wren
June 13th, 2017, 09:58 PM
ayyyy da teggy has arivved with her amazingnessness
name: Skyeeeeeeee
role: demon my dood
other: nope
questions: nerp

Let's do it!

Teggy
June 13th, 2017, 10:00 PM
I'm here!!!)
Sasuke wolfheart
Male
Demon
Tbrp
yo my bro. Can Sasuke and Skye be like bro and sis???

Teggy
June 13th, 2017, 10:02 PM
Let's do it!
lol my blanket scared me XD *crawls in pocket*

wren
June 13th, 2017, 10:06 PM
lol my blanket scared me XD *crawls in pocket*

*pats pocket*

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 13th, 2017, 10:14 PM
Hmmm a brother sister relationship? And yes!

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 10:18 PM
No silly, a romantic relationship ;)

wren
June 13th, 2017, 10:52 PM
Hmmm a brother sister relationship? And yes!
No silly, a romantic relationship ;)

We shall wait for Skye

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 10:55 PM
We shall wait for Skye
SHe won't be getting back until the 16th.

wren
June 13th, 2017, 11:25 PM
SHe won't be getting back until the 16th.

Maybe I can have a character that dues when Skye returns so I can fill the spot in til than.

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 11:32 PM
Maybe. I happen to be traveling to the Grand Canyon on the seventeenth though, so there won't be a lot of time.

rubinaito
June 14th, 2017, 02:09 PM
Can we start?

wren
June 14th, 2017, 04:36 PM
Sure. ))

Grace walked through the halls. Her heels clicking on the cement floors. It was the unfinished part of the lab, the part where she would add many other testing machines and equipment. She walked over to a door, pressing into the keypad 903141 before the door turned green and clicked open. She pushed past it setting down her clipboard. She than pressed a finger just below her ear. "Sage. Get someone to feed those... Test subjects and get down to the loading docs. We have a new paitent ready to be cleansed" she removed her finger. Sighing she picked the clipboard back up and walked towards a second door. Entering the same pin and walking through towards a truck. Next to her where the glass containers where the test subjects could watch people doing, people things in grace's opinion. She looked across and locked eyes wi some of them. Where we're the main four? She sighed deeply. Than watched a struck pulled into the padlock. She watched for a mome before a man with tight gear came around the back.

Sasukewolf (madness)
Rubinaito
Integrity

rubinaito
June 14th, 2017, 04:41 PM
"Yes ma'am." Sage said, and typed a few things on the iPad he held.

Amelia had her eyes closed, curled up slightly.

wren
June 14th, 2017, 06:55 PM
"Yes ma'am." Sage said, and typed a few things on the iPad he held.

Amelia had her eyes closed, curled up slightly.

"Good. Hurry along down here once your orders are carried out" she responded. Grace than looked at the man. Glaring at him with an curved eyebrow. "You are late"

Teggy
June 14th, 2017, 06:59 PM
Skye looked straight ahead as she rocked back and forth with her knees to her chest.
''Mary had a little lamb, little lamb, little lamb...'' she sang in a soft but crazed voice. Her black hair was a mess and her gray eyes where wide and bloodshot. I will escape... With the others of course... And Ill kill these people... All of them she thought. She let out a quite dark laugh and smiled evily at the very thought of their blood on her hands.

wren
June 14th, 2017, 10:21 PM
Skye looked straight ahead as she rocked back and forth with her knees to her chest.
''Mary had a little lamb, little lamb, little lamb...'' she sang in a soft but crazed voice. Her black hair was a mess and her gray eyes where wide and bloodshot. I will escape... With the others of course... And Ill kill these people... All of them she thought. She let out a quite dark laugh and smiled evily at the very thought of their blood on her hands.

The man snorted. Grace narrowed her eyes dangerously "just get it done. Has she been cleaned? Or is that our job too?" she snapped. Crossing her arms. The man shook his head and pressed a button. The back of the truck opened. A man with shackles and a mad person suite on. Tied around his body tightly. He was pale and had shaggy black hair. Tangled and matted, "they assumed he was getting too smart to keep around the other inmates" he said with a. Sigh. Grace blinked. The man looked up and began to growl like an animal. He jerked and twisted. He was laughing and opened his mouth in a gruelling grin. His teeth where gritted and sharpened. "You didn't tell me about this!" she shouted. She growled under her breath and pressed her hand to the side of her face again "SAGE!" she shrieked. She pulled her hand away from her face violently. "Well, enter padlock three. He will join the others. The ones nobody can handle" she gestured towards where Skye was. @Ruibinaito she sighed deeply. Than she walked over and entered the key. She walked into the barred cage and looked in at her. "Skye... Skye dear you have a new playmate" she says with a grin. Than she turned and left. Gesturing toward the man. "Sasuke... Mhm. That's goign to be a problem.. Amelia will be ok" she sighed. Good.

Sasukewolf (madness)
Integrity

rubinaito
June 14th, 2017, 10:31 PM
Sage appeared beside Grace. "Yes?" He stared at the man thrown in with Amelia. "Sasuke got too hard to handle, hm?" He said, tapping something on his iPad for a moment. "Well, Amelia will likely calm him down. Come, Grace, let's patch you up." He took her arm gently and began leading her away from the cells.

Amelia stared at the man that had been thrown in with her. She moved forward, the collar around her neck keeping her from reaching him since it was connected to a chain that was linked up to a wall. "..." She said nothing, just tilting her head and looking at him.

Teggy
June 14th, 2017, 10:37 PM
Skye looked up at the voice with her head cocked to the side and a smile on her face.
''Play...'' she repeated as her crazed smile widened. She let out a giggle and her hands twitched a bit with the need to wrap around someones throat.

wren
June 14th, 2017, 10:51 PM
Sage appeared beside Grace. "Yes?" He stared at the man thrown in with Amelia. "Sasuke got too hard to handle, hm?" He said, tapping something on his iPad for a moment. "Well, Amelia will likely calm him down. Come, Grace, let's patch you up." He took her arm gently and began leading her away from the cells.

Amelia stared at the man that had been thrown in with her. She moved forward, the collar around her neck keeping her from reaching him since it was connected to a chain that was linked up to a wall. "..." She said nothing, just tilting her head and looking at him. He tunred to face Skye. @Rubinaito he blinked. Than tunred around. Like an animal he crawled fourth. He sniffed at her. He twitched

Grace looked at sage. She blinked a few times, wordlessly. "But. We have tests to do. I'm not tired yet" she responded calmly. Sighing deeply. Sage was one she tolerated. Even liked a tad. She enjoyed having around but often took him from ir granted, hence her inability to scream at him face to face. "Sage, accompany me we shall deal with them together. The others abandon ship when they ehard a new crazy was coming in" she said calmly

The man studied her closely. And smiled again. His sharpened teeth evident. He crawled forward. Examing her from a Safe distance. "Y- your ma- mad" he questioned. Tilting he
Is head to the side.

wren
June 14th, 2017, 10:55 PM

Amelia stared at the man that had been thrown in with her. She moved forward, the collar around her neck keeping her from reaching him since it was connected to a chain that was linked up to a wall. "..." She said nothing, just tilting her head and looking at him.

Grace looked at sage. She blinked a few times, wordlessly. "But. We have tests to do. I'm not tired yet" she responded calmly. Sighing deeply. Sage was one she tolerated. Even liked a tad. She enjoyed having around but often took him from ir granted, hence her inability to scream at him face to face. "Sage, accompany me we shall deal with them together. The others abandon ship when they heard a new crazy was coming in" she said calmly

The man studied her closely. And smiled again. His sharpened teeth evident. He crawled forward. Examing her from a Safe distance. "Y- your ma- mad" he questioned. Tilting his head to the side. He jerked towards Skye. He waddled toward. Her. Wrk head and sniffing at her like an animal

rubinaito
June 14th, 2017, 10:56 PM
"Amelia looked at the man curiously. She nodded, looking ashamed. Upon closer examination, her mouth had been sewn shut, keeping her from screaming during torture.

Sage sighed. "But that cut needs patching up." He said, gently wiping his thumb down the heavily bleeding scratch.

Teggy
June 14th, 2017, 11:00 PM
Skye stood up from her spot and streched, her bones making odd sounds as she moved. She looked at the man talking to another one of the inmates and bore her eyes at him with a blank face, but wide eyes.

wren
June 14th, 2017, 11:13 PM
"Amelia looked at the man curiously. She nodded, looking ashamed. Upon closer examination, her mouth had been sewn shut, keeping her from screaming during torture.

Sage sighed. "But that cut needs patching up." He said, gently wiping his thumb down the heavily bleeding scratch.

Skye stood up from her spot and streched, her bones making odd sounds as she moved. She looked at the man talking to another one of the inmates and bore her eyes at him with a blank face, but wide eyes.

Grace flinched feeling sages finger on her open cut. "it's fine" she retorted. "Just a scratch. Besides what bad will it do?" she said lifting an eyebrow at him with a smirk.

The man leaned in toward her. Really close so they were eye to eye and nose to nose when suddenly he kissed her. It appeared that way when seen from a distance but her was working his teeth through the stitches. Tearing them free from her flesh. Than he pulled back. Blood was on his lips but he didn't seem to mind. He jerked his head at Skye. He hissed like a cat and stood. Growling

rubinaito
June 14th, 2017, 11:17 PM
Amelia blinked in shock. "Thank you." She said, softly enough. "And yes, I'm insane, even though I don't show it." She added, sitting down and fidgeting slightly with her ratty dress. She didn't seem to mind the pain, nor did she care that there was blood dripping down her mouth.

Sage leaned slightly closer, focused on the scar as he fished through his pockets. "Because otherwise it would scar a beautiful face." He responded, taking out his mini medical kit he kept in his pockets.

Teggy
June 14th, 2017, 11:21 PM
(If you have every seen the anime Fairy Tail with the one character Flare, if not youtube something to here her voice, thats how Skye sounds.)
''Better be carefull... Playing 'kitty' with me is dangerous...'' Skye said smiling a wicked smile. She let out a laugh as an eye twitched, her black hair fell over her face as she did her famous head tilt.
''Enless you wanna play...'' she let out a psychopathic laugh.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 15th, 2017, 06:01 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed dangerously as he laughs coldly " what is it doctor? Am I too much for a man like you? Or am I too dangerous for you all?" He says dangerously as he growls softly

rubinaito
June 15th, 2017, 06:22 PM
Amelia looked at Sasuke with raised eyebrows.

Teggy
June 15th, 2017, 07:28 PM
( Sasukewolf (madness) Skye practicaly worships him and calls him big brother and all that jazz) Skye immediately looks to where Sasukes voice came from.
''Hello big brother...'' she called out. She began playing with her hair, not the cutesy twirl of the hair, but the violent pulling of the hair that makes it fall out.
''They better not be hurting you... Or Ill have to show them my favorite game to play...'' She smiled evily at all the other people that were not in a cell with her.

rubinaito
June 15th, 2017, 07:34 PM
Amelia shrugged, before nodding in agreement to Skye. Except, she loved Sasuke in a different way.

Teggy
June 15th, 2017, 07:39 PM
[yo Raine . Im far to lazy to make a form. I just want to rp a Sacrificial Pawn that underestimates Skye. This could be how they escape, cause Skye's 'games' she talks about can be rather scary... Totally not summoning demons to posses ppl *pfft*)

wren
June 16th, 2017, 07:35 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed dangerously as he laughs coldly " what is it doctor? Am I too much for a man like you? Or am I too dangerous for you all?" He says dangerously as he growls softly
Amelia looked at Sasuke with raised eyebrows.
( Sasukewolf (madness) Skye practicaly worships him and calls him big brother and all that jazz) Skye immediately looks to where Sasukes voice came from.
''Hello big brother...'' she called out. She began playing with her hair, not the cutesy twirl of the hair, but the violent pulling of the hair that makes it fall out.
''They better not be hurting you... Or Ill have to show them my favorite game to play...'' She smiled evily at all the other people that were not in a cell with her.
Amelia shrugged, before nodding in agreement to Skye. Except, she loved Sasuke in a different way.
[yo Raine . Im far to lazy to make a form. I just want to rp a Sacrificial Pawn that underestimates Skye. This could be how they escape, cause Skye's 'games' she talks about can be rather scary... Totally not summoning demons to posses ppl *pfft*)

Sure. I pretty much don't care if you bring in lots of charries that will die. Tis ok ))

The man cocked his head and stood. "the alpha?" he asked cocking his head a tad more. He lifted his eyebrows and dropped onto all fours again. He looked at Skye than snorted. "suck up" he cooed. He blinked again and waddled closer toward sasuke. Sniffling at him. "you were the son of hades? The scent portrays much" he said. He calmly rested back on his haunches.

Grace pulled away slightly "sage. I'm fine" she said in a more demanding voice. She walked away toward the glass container suspended above the meet and greet area. She tapped the speaker. "Sasuke, Report to testing cage now. I repeat you just report unarmed and alone to testing cage 1A"
She blinked and glared down at them. Than she turned and walked back to sage.

Teggy
June 16th, 2017, 07:39 PM
Sure. I pretty much don't care if you bring in lots of charries that will die. Tis ok ))

The man cocked his head and stood. "the alpha?" he asked cocking his head a tad more. He lifted his eyebrows and dropped onto all fours again. He looked at Skye than snorted. "suck up" he cooed. He blinked again and waddled closer toward sasuke. Sniffling at him. "you were the son of hades? The scent portrays much" he said. He calmly rested back on his haunches.

Grace pulled away slightly "sage. I'm fine" she said in a more demanding voice. She walked away toward the glass container suspended above the meet and greet area. She tapped the speaker. "Sasuke, Report to testing cage now. I repeat you just report unarmed and alone to testing cage 1A"
She blinked and glared down at them. Than she turned and walked back to sage.
"Don't come near me you filthy scum..." Skye said with a voice that was deeper the her own. One of the workers there grabbed her by the hair.
"Or what?!" He asked. As quick as lightning Skye grabbed the mans neck and wouldn't let him breath. He struggled around trying to get someone to help him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 16th, 2017, 07:53 PM
Sasuke smiles " I'm also a ladies man but than again I love a good male from time to time " he says playfully as he stands up " and fine as long as I get a reward for it Daring~ " he says playfully as he waits for his cell to be open.

wren
June 16th, 2017, 07:55 PM
"Don't come near me you filthy scum..." Skye said with a voice that was deeper the her own. One of the workers there grabbed her by the hair.
"Or what?!" He asked. As quick as lightning Skye grabbed the mans neck and wouldn't let him breath. He struggled around trying to get someone to help him.

The man growled and arched his back before leaping. He grabbed her hand and clenched it tight in his own grip. Going harder each moment, putting severe pressure that was sure to hurt her even just a pinch. "Where honour?" Where pride? Why kill no reason?" he said. Eyes glistening with hate and jelousy. He smirked showing his seraded teeth. All sharpened to the same length like a sharks. He looked at sasuke. He blushed slightly. "I've heard"

Grace laughed. "What Ames you think you'll get a surprise?" she asked. She than tunred off the microphone and across the wall followed sasuke to the cell. It was dark with a singular light hanging from the wall in a cage. She sighed deeply. [ Can't wait for the irony Sasukewolf (madness)

Teggy
June 16th, 2017, 07:59 PM
The man growled and arched his back before leaping. He grabbed her hand and clenched it tight in his own grip. Going harder each moment, putting severe pressure that was sure to hurt her even just a pinch. "Where honour?" Where pride? Why kill no reason?" he said. Eyes glistening with hate and jelousy. He smirked showing his seraded teeth. All sharpened to the same length like a sharks.
Skye let out a laugh.
"I was gonna kill him! You'll see soon enough... There are reasons why you shouldn't touch me you know..." She smiled darkly. She enjoyed the pain he was giving to her hand, and a sudden sound of bones cracking in her hand as she pulled it away. The man she had grabbed was stumbling a bit and looked at her.
"W-what did you do?!" He asked. Skye only laughed harder.

Poppyfrost
June 16th, 2017, 08:03 PM
Peter is going to be tortured, he's a demon :3 )

rubinaito
June 16th, 2017, 08:05 PM
Sage sighed, his shoulders slumping forward. Everyone except Grace knew about his affections for her, and if she did know... She was slowly breaking his heart. He had put aside everything he cared about in life just for her, and the burning sensation coming from her rejecting him seemed to almost consume him sometimes. Why couldn't she notice him? Wasn't his love enough for her? He would gladly do anything for the woman he admired, but it seemed that she wouldn't ever notice him.

Amelia squeaked slightly at watching Skye kill the man, and laugh off the pain from her hand being broken. She would have gone closer, but her collar kept her from going to the others. Probably for the best, however. The way they experimented on her gave her what Dr. Barrows called "Jekyll-Hyde syndrome". At seemingly random moments, Amelia would go from being her docile, kind, and submissive self to a raging she demon that Dr. Barrows liked to call "Adriana". Adriana... Such a familiar name. What had they done to her to make her like this?

Teggy
June 16th, 2017, 08:11 PM
(Can I make a way for them to escape? I have a pretty good ideA)
The man Skye had attempted to kill walked away with a blank look.
"it's been complete..." Skye mummbled. The man began walking awAy from everyone. A voice rang out in his head
Your under my control now... it said. Skye was completely silent and now just looked at the wall, but the smile on her face never faded.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 16th, 2017, 08:15 PM
The best irony my good man :happyhop: XD) Sasuke smiles playful " you've heard and I bet you've dreamt of it too cutie " he winks at him as he smiles at grace " it's called be a lover and one hell of a player and as you could tell my looks aren't as ugly as normal lower rank demons."

Teggy
June 16th, 2017, 08:27 PM
The man sat down at his spot and was very quiet.
Talk... Or I'll make you do things you don't want... the voice said.
He began to pull out his phone and called a friend and talked to them.
if you see Sasuke you are to follow him. You are my eyes now... And you are my body... the voice said once again.

Teggy
June 16th, 2017, 08:36 PM
(Image of Skyeeeeee http://data.whicdn.com/images/80807810/original.png)

wren
June 16th, 2017, 11:11 PM
The best irony my good man :happyhop: XD) Sasuke smiles playful " you've heard and I bet you've dreamt of it too cutie " he winks at him as he smiles at grace " it's called be a lover and one hell of a player and as you could tell my looks aren't as ugly as normal lower rank demons."
Sage sighed, his shoulders slumping forward. Everyone except Grace knew about his affections for her, and if she did know... She was slowly breaking his heart. He had put aside everything he cared about in life just for her, and the burning sensation coming from her rejecting him seemed to almost consume him sometimes. Why couldn't she notice him? Wasn't his love enough for her? He would gladly do anything for the woman he admired, but it seemed that she wouldn't ever notice him.

Amelia squeaked slightly at watching Skye kill the man, and laugh off the pain from her hand being broken. She would have gone closer, but her collar kept her from going to the others. Probably for the best, however. The way they experimented on her gave her what Dr. Barrows called "Jekyll-Hyde syndrome". At seemingly random moments, Amelia would go from being her docile, kind, and submissive self to a raging she demon that Dr. Barrows liked to call "Adriana". Adriana... Such a familiar name. What had they done to her to make her like this?

"Don't let that get to your head" she snapped than looked at sage. Her yern to leave this place with him was strong, yet she was in a place of buisness. I front of manipulative demons. She brushed her hand through her hair and looked back at him longingly. Casting a lone glance his direction. "Sage. Are you coming?" she asked calmly. Clutching the clipboard to her chest. Please, say yes, say yes, say yes. she watched for a moment. Than swallowed hard. She turned and glared at sasuke. "You know the procedure. Get on the table. Strap in"

rubinaito
June 16th, 2017, 11:12 PM
"Yes." Sage quickly responded, hurrying after her.

Teggy
June 17th, 2017, 06:16 PM
Through the mans eyes Skye saw that they where busy. The only problem was getting rid of the other guards and scientists.
Find the keys... she ordered. The man walked around a bit and found some.
''Any of you leaving or staying? Im getting Sasuke and myself out, your welcome to join.'' Skye said with a sane voice.

rubinaito
June 17th, 2017, 06:19 PM
Amelia looked at her collar, fidgeting with it. She nodded, yanking on the chain in hopes that she would be able to get out.

Teggy
June 17th, 2017, 06:37 PM
Skye gave a nod to her then looked at the man who was in jer control.
''Kill them...'' she said blankly. The man shook his head as the others pulled out guns.
"I said... Kill them...'' she hissed. The man began killing, until the three or so guards/scientists where on the ground.
''Unlock us...'' she demanded. The man got to work on them all and walked over to Skye and unlocked her. She smiled and patted his head.
''Now... Kill yourself...'' Skye smiled and said. The man was shaking but brought the knife to his head. Skye walked out and stretched.
''Now to get Sasuke....'' She had the most perfect idea.
''I need to kill as many of them as you guys can... Do it quitely... I dont need the plan ruined by a simple thing.'' She said walking to a room that had the cameras on screen. She saw what she wanted, Sasuke.
''Where coming Sasuke... And Ill even leave you somethings to play with...''

rubinaito
June 17th, 2017, 06:42 PM
After the chain broke, Amelia stood up and popped her neck and back before looking around.

wren
June 18th, 2017, 10:25 AM
Sasukewolf (madness) Skye Rubinaito Integrity

Grace walked around sasuke her eyes inspecting different areas closely. She than turned and walked over to a table where she pulled off a bone knife. She examined the bleached steel and looked back at sasuke. "you are umong the strongest of demons one could say. It takes longer for pain to reach you" she paused and looked over to sage. "this is why we shall see how long it takes you... To break" suddenly the alarms blart red outside the cage. She growled in annoyance setting the knife down and looking at sage with concern. She had to protect him no matter what. Skye was the only one she could be worrying about now. She used her mind control methods if anything.

[ Peter can replace the man now! You can jump in where peter is running with Skye ]

rubinaito
June 18th, 2017, 11:06 AM
Sage looked at Grace, clenching his fists. He had to protect her, no matter what. With Skye and her mind control powers, not to mention Amelia's... unpredictability strong and savage side, things would get messy. He chewed the inside of his cheek, before his eyes widened in realization. "Grace. They're coming for Sasuke." He said, his chest tightening with worry.

Suddenly, Amelia's face split into a dark grin that seemed alien on her face. Her green eyes darkened in color, and her blond hair began to curl, fading into a red tone. Clenching her fists, Amelia began laughing, a cold and chilling sound. This was no longer Amelia. This was Adriana. Adriana grinned as she grabbed the nearest scientist and began suffocating him, pressing her sharp nails into his throat. Blood ran down her fingers as the nails pierced through his skin, slowly crushing his windpipe. This was the man that had sewn her mouth shut, to silence her roars of rage as they tested on her. The man let out a final gasp before going limp, his blank eyes staring at the ceiling and his front half drenched in blood. Licking the salty red liquid running down her hands, Adriana laughed before setting sights on her new target.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 18th, 2017, 12:30 PM
Sasuke begins to laugh darkly. " come on let me go make a deal I could capture them. Bring them back all for the cost of your soul, mind and body. " his eyes glowed dangerously as shadows gather around the table " but I know how stubborn you are so let's make this fun!!" He says darkly

rubinaito
June 18th, 2017, 12:34 PM
Sage pushed Grace away from the shadows, grabbing the knife and plunging it into Sasuke's arm. "Put those shadows away," He snarled.

Teggy
June 18th, 2017, 01:36 PM
Skye watched as each of them did there job.
''Hope your all ready...'' She muttered. She looked over at the control panels and searched for the one she had her mind set to. When she flicked it off and the whole place went dark. She walked over to the intercom and spoke into it.
''Hehehe... Oops the lights are gone... But lets play a quick game... You scientists hide... And we'll seek. But if we catch you... We'll kill you!!!'' She laughed psychoticly.
''Oh and Grace... Let Sasuke go... Or Ill do worse then kill you... Maybe torture that Sage guy right infront of you... Ohhhh that sounds fun!'' She said then the dark place went silent.
''1'' she counted for people to hide.

rubinaito
June 18th, 2017, 01:45 PM
Sage grabbed Grace's arm. "We need to get to the secondary control room." He muttered in her ear. "I can control things from my iPad, but what I need is in the SCR. It's where we have the controls to shut the place down so that the demons can't escape." He looked at Sasuke, then back at Grace. His eyes were wide.

Teggy
June 18th, 2017, 02:13 PM
Skye laughed again into the microphone.
''Try as you might Sage... There is no escapeing me...'' Skye let out a laugh that echoed everywhere.
''I may even put this all into a song... 1 2 were coming for you... 3 4 opps I locked the doors.'' she said, and on cue all doors escaping where locked. She picked up the microphone and began making her way to Sasuke.

rubinaito
June 18th, 2017, 02:19 PM
So... How could Skye hear him if he was whispering/muttering? He wasn't talking out loud...

Poppyfrost
June 18th, 2017, 02:21 PM
Wait isn't Peter being tortured?)

rubinaito
June 18th, 2017, 02:25 PM
Wait isn't Peter being tortured?)
Okay, so Raine had a character that was replacing Peter until you could RP with us again. Skye just unlocked everyone is about to kill all of the scientists, Amelia/Adriana is in the midst of hunting down those who have hurt her, Sasuke is attempting to break out, etc. Could you have a Scientist (Ross) calm down Amelia? As for Peter, he's been let out by Skye.

wren
June 18th, 2017, 02:30 PM
Sage grabbed Grace's arm. "We need to get to the secondary control room." He muttered in her ear. "I can control things from my iPad, but what I need is in the SCR. It's where we have the controls to shut the place down so that the demons can't escape." He looked at Sasuke, then back at Grace. His eyes were wide.
Skye laughed again into the microphone.
''Try as you might Sage... There is no escapeing me...'' Skye let out a laugh that echoed everywhere.
''I may even put this all into a song... 1 2 were coming for you... 3 4 opps I locked the doors.'' she said, and on cue all doors escaping where locked. She picked up the microphone and began making her way to Sasuke.

Grace groaned when she hit the ground a foot behind sage. She looked up at the shadows. She got to her feet and pulled h back away from sasuke. Glaring at him. The cut on her arm was burning with pain but she quickly ignored it. She looked up at the microphone awaiting Skye's message. She looked at sage. Tears where in her eyes. Before Skye was able to finish his name she knew what she was planning on doing. She spun and looked at the camera "Skye... If you touch him you can only imagine what I'll do to you" she snapped back glaring at the camera. She felt his hand on her arm and she looked at him. The anger and fear for him was like a fire deep within her eyes. She didn't realize that she had been holding her breath but she allowed a massive grunt escape her throat. She looked as the door locked and than looked at him. "Sage... We can't.. I don't want to loose you we just have to stay here.. If if I let him take my soul you can take everybody and get out before Skye gets you" she says. Eyes glistening with tears.
What had sasuke meant when he said, "body" she shook the thougth away as a shiver traveled down her spine.

[ Skye the demons where already torchured. Is Skye is unsuccessful in escaping this time we could return order to the lab and than torchure Peter again. Otherwise is Skye escapes the demons will escape and return the favour by torchuring the scientists. The irony... Anyways you could have a human torchured too ]

Poppyfrost
June 18th, 2017, 02:32 PM
Okay thank you XD Do you want Abusive Ross, or maybe Sweet Ross, who only signed up to be a scientist so he could protect Amelia?)

Peter hid in the shadows, unsure of where to go. He knew he had to find an exit, but scientists were running around and trying to capture and facilitate the escapees. Holding his wounded side, Peter tried to heal it with what little power he had left. Taking a few shaky steps, he tripped on some rubble and fell forwards, yelping in alarm before trying to stand back up. The alarms blared, frightening him even more. Peter was not the best, strongest, or attractive demon to exist. He was, in fact, the weakest. Many demons persecuted and bullied him for being like that, which hurt him mentally and physically. Snapping out of his thoughts, Peter looked up and tried moving again, slowly but surely making his way towards an exit.

rubinaito
June 18th, 2017, 02:40 PM
Sage spun around, his eyes blazing. "I won't let you," He responded hotly, grabbing her by the shoulders. "If I die, it will be keeping those blasted demons from hurting you. Everyone else is gone, can't you hear it? It's silent." He leaned slightly closer. "Dammit Grace I love you, I'm not going to leave you behind for that monster to use."

(Mm... How about a mixture of the two? To Amelia, he's typically sweet, but when Grace and Sage are around, he has to act abusive to her?)

Adriana wiped her mouth, staring at the blood coating her hands. She only had two more to kill. Grace and Sage were breathing their last breaths. If they hadn't done this to her and Amelia, Amelia would be at home with her boyfriend. Instead, their minds were fused together in an inhumane experiment, ruining both Amelia and Adriana's lives. Adriana could remember everything clearly... Amelia was lucky she didn't. Flicking her hands off, she turned towards the door that Sage, Sasuke, and Grace were behind.

Poppyfrost
June 18th, 2017, 02:58 PM
Sage spun around, his eyes blazing. "I won't let you," He responded hotly, grabbing her by the shoulders. "If I die, it will be keeping those blasted demons from hurting you. Everyone else is gone, can't you hear it? It's silent." He leaned slightly closer. "Dammit Grace I love you, I'm not going to leave you behind for that monster to use."

(Mm... How about a mixture of the two? To Amelia, he's typically sweet, but when Grace and Sage are around, he has to act abusive to her?)

Adriana wiped her mouth, staring at the blood coating her hands. She only had two more to kill. Grace and Sage were breathing their last breaths. If they hadn't done this to her and Amelia, Amelia would be at home with her boyfriend. Instead, their minds were fused together in an inhumane experiment, ruining both Amelia and Adriana's lives. Adriana could remember everything clearly... Amelia was lucky she didn't. Flicking her hands off, she turned towards the door that Sage, Sasuke, and Grace were behind.

(Sure!)

Peter felt hands around his waist and a knife to his throat. His eyes widened as he realized what was happening. The snapped some handcuffs around his wrists, which were soaked in a special chemical that prevented demons from being able to use any of their powers. Now defenseless, Peter could do nothing but struggle. Only, the scientists would then kill him. Two more scientists quietly approached him, each covered in blood. Peter wasn't sure if it was theirs, or somebody else's. Whimpering quietly, Peter allowed himself to be dragged off towards the lab, fear flashing in his eyes as he was brought towards his death. "Peter, hm... The weakest one here. I don't see why we should keep him. I mean, he's stronger than the average human, but he's classified under 'Demon'.." One man muttered, throwing Peter into a large empty tube. The handcuffs had been taken off, but Peter was still incredibly weak from his own blood loss, and wasn't able to do much. "Should we just kill him?" The man asked, looking up from his sheets. The three scientists in the room were quite aware of the chaos outside, but they were keeping calm and trying to rid of demons and experiments as quickly and as quietly as possible. "I would assume so. He can't do anything, and he doesn't have a purpose in this world." The female said. Peter couldn't hear what they were saying, but he could make out a few words by reading their lips. Kill him. With wide eyes, Peter stumbled back, only to hit the wall of the tube. "Hmm.. No. I think we should keep him contained. Maybe if we inject him with the zync, he could become more powerful. Then he'd have a purpose." The male objected. The other two scientists pondered through this for a moment, then nodded in agreement. "It is decided, then." The male said with a small smile. Setting down his clipboard, he walked towards a few buttons on the wall and pressed a dark red one. The tube Peter was in began filling up with a strange, gooey, neon green liquid. Some more smaller tubes connected to his body, one moving over his mouth and nose to provide oxygen. The liquid rose quickly, terrifying Peter even more. As soon as it reached his eyes, Peter felt his heart slow. The chemicals were sinking in through his pores and affecting his body dramatically. Now floating in the tube, Peter had no choice but to allow sleep to take him over. Closing his tired eyes, Peter went limp. The scientists smiled in glee, making sure all the doors were locked as they began running tests. Once they were finished, they turned the lights off and left Peter in the tube, walking out of the now locked room and escaping through the laboratory.

Ross approached Amelia from behind, grabbing her shoulders with a firm grip. "Amelia." His voice was hard and cold, his narrowed eyes ablaze with anger. "Stop this nonsense right now." He growled under his breath, taking the handcuffs and snapping them on her wrists. "There will be no more killing." He whispered into her ear. "You are coming with me." He picked her up bridal style and carried her away to another seperate room.

(Peter is open for a love relationship by the way, and we all know he's gay :I )

rubinaito
June 18th, 2017, 03:22 PM
Amelia blinked up at Ross, her orange hair turning back to blonde, and her eyes from green to blue. "Ross? What... Why am I out of my cage?"

Poppyfrost
June 18th, 2017, 03:26 PM
Amelia blinked up at Ross, her orange hair turning back to blonde, and her eyes from green to blue. "Ross? What... Why am I out of my cage?"

Ross relaxed once they got back into the room, shutting and locking the door once they got away from the chaos outside. "I don't know, dear.. You must have escaped without knowing it.." He said softly, taking off the handcuffs.

(Are they already a couple?)

Teggy
June 18th, 2017, 03:32 PM
Skye walked to the door where Sasuke was behind. She twisted the knob and walked in. She glanced at the two and smiled.
''Looks like I found you... But Sasuke is more important, so we'll come back later...'' Skye walked over to Sasuke and undid the stuff holding him down.
''Lets go... The others are waiting.'' she muttered.

rubinaito
June 18th, 2017, 03:38 PM
Ross relaxed once they got back into the room, shutting and locking the door once they got away from the chaos outside. "I don't know, dear.. You must have escaped without knowing it.." He said softly, taking off the handcuffs.

(Are they already a couple?)
(Why not?)

Amelia looked at herself. "I'm covered in blood..." She said softly.

wren
June 18th, 2017, 03:46 PM

Skye walked to the door where Sasuke was behind. She twisted the knob and walked in. She glanced at the two and smiled.
''Looks like I found you... But Sasuke is more important, so we'll come back later...'' Skye walked over to Sasuke and undid the stuff holding him down.
''Lets go... The others are waiting.'' she muttered.

Graces mouth hung agap. "He couldn't do anything to me... If I know your safe I'll die knowing I did something right in my life" When suddnely he expressed how he felt. She blushed heavily. "Sage... I've always lov-..." she flinched when the door swung open and Skye walked in. She jerked her head to the side and stepped in front of him. Fear was coming off her in waves. She was slightly shaking but stood in front of him firmly. She slightly deflated when she told them she would return. "You can't... I won't let you" she hissed in return,

The man was squat next to Skye, like a dogs loyalty he stuck to her side. Tongue lolling out and eyes blazing with excitment.

Poppyfrost
June 18th, 2017, 03:48 PM
(Why not?)

Amelia looked at herself. "I'm covered in blood..." She said softly.

Ross nodded a bit in understanding. "I understand." He said quietly, taking a damp rag and wiping it over the blood, cleaning her off before handing her a mint. He pecked her cheek with a kiss, then wrapped a soft blanket around her shoulders. "The demons are escaping, Amelia.." He whispered. "Do.. Do you want to escape, too? If you do, I.. I won't stop you." His voice was filled with sadness. If Amelia left, Ross would have to stay and rebuild everything. He had to stay at his job. Unless... He could find another way.

rubinaito
June 18th, 2017, 03:56 PM
Amelia blinked at him. "Could you come with us?" She asked, tilting her head. After years of being in this place, almost everything she said was monotone. Flat. Lifeless. Around Ross, things were a little different, but it was almost the same. She wasn't angry, nor scared. She just wanted a different life. "Adriana could keep them from killing you..." She leaned her head on his shoulder.

Sage held Grace close when Skye burst in, glaring at the demon.

wren
June 18th, 2017, 04:05 PM
Amelia blinked at him. "Could you come with us?" She asked, tilting her head. After years of being in this place, almost everything she said was monotone. Flat. Lifeless. Around Ross, things were a little different, but it was almost the same. She wasn't angry, nor scared. She just wanted a different life. "Adriana could keep them from killing you..." She leaned her head on his shoulder.

Grace looked back at sage than she turned and looked at Skye, watching them both leave. She released a heavy sigh as they left. She dropped to her knees and rested agasint the wall. Hands on her head. "We.. We can't do anything..." she says through grit teeth.

Poppyfrost
June 18th, 2017, 04:06 PM

Ross wrapped his arm around Amelia's waist. "Perhaps, but.. I don't want to take a risk.." He whispered, nuzzling Amelia's hair.

rubinaito
June 18th, 2017, 04:13 PM
Amelia nuzzled him back, closing her eyes.

Sage growled, kicking the door roughly in anger. There was a small dent, but these doors were built to keep things in. He couldn't get them out. Falling down beside Grace, he closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around her, holding her close in comfort. "I'm sorry."

wren
June 18th, 2017, 04:28 PM

Sage growled, kicking the door roughly in anger. There was a small dent, but these doors were built to keep things in. He couldn't get them out. Falling down beside Grace, he closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around her, holding her close in comfort. "I'm sorry."

"This isn't your fault. Don't be" she had said a little more harsh than she had planned. She got up and walked over to the corner of the room. She picked up the phone on the wall. Dialling 911 quickly. "Hello. Yes I know. They were already alerted? How. I didn't permit anything. Yes." Grace paused for a long moment. She blinked. "But... I.. Fine"

rubinaito
June 18th, 2017, 04:37 PM
"What are they saying?" Sage asked quietly.

wren
June 18th, 2017, 04:50 PM
"What are they saying?" Sage asked quietly.

"The goverment knows... They are sending swat. They are going to kill them" she says slamming e phone back onto the holder. She than put a hand agasint the wall. She than took a sharp intake of breath. Blood seeped from the wound. She retraced form the wall and grabbed her arm.

rubinaito
June 18th, 2017, 04:55 PM
"More like the demons will kill them." Sage muttered, taking Rachel's arm and grabbing some bandages from one of the medical kits they keep in the room. He began wrapping her arm, silent as he did it.

wren
June 18th, 2017, 05:05 PM
"More like the demons will kill them." Sage muttered, taking Rachel's arm and grabbing some bandages from one of the medical kits they keep in the room. He began wrapping her arm, silent as he did it.

"Exactly... That's why they will shut us down" she says calmly. She flinched when he felt him touch her again. "We have to go after them.. Now"

rubinaito
June 18th, 2017, 05:10 PM
Sage nodded, tying the bandages shut. "If we can even get out of here." He replied.

wren
June 18th, 2017, 05:35 PM
Sage nodded, tying the bandages shut. "If we can even get out of here." He replied.

She nodded. And got to her feet. Tapping into the keypad the password to get out of the room. It denied her acces and she looked at the door. "They need.. My voice to unlock.. All the doors" she sighed and tears welled up in her eyes. "We can't get to the control panel from here. Not with all the doors locked" she said with a groan. She pressed her head into the cement wall.

[ How about Grace is afraid to love people and is hard on sage but still loves him. She just doesn't know how to express it properly ]

wren
June 18th, 2017, 05:55 PM
Sasukewolf (madness)
Skye
Rubinaito
Integrity

Poppyfrost
June 18th, 2017, 07:24 PM

Ross kissed her head, closing his eyes and keeping the blanket around her shoulders. "I'm sorry for hurting you, Amelia.. I'm sorry I ever hit you, or injected you with anything, or cut you with a knife.." His voice cracked a bit with grief as he held back his sobs.

Teggy
June 18th, 2017, 08:25 PM
Skye pulled Sasuke up and began dragging him to the others.
''Lets get out of this hellhole... And fast...'' She said in the microphone for the others to here.

rubinaito
June 18th, 2017, 08:43 PM
Amelia blinked up at him, before shutting him up with a kiss.

wren
June 19th, 2017, 06:53 PM
Skye pulled Sasuke up and began dragging him to the others.
''Lets get out of this hellhole... And fast...'' She said in the microphone for the others to here.
Ross kissed her head, closing his eyes and keeping the blanket around her shoulders. "I'm sorry for hurting you, Amelia.. I'm sorry I ever hit you, or injected you with anything, or cut you with a knife.." His voice cracked a bit with grief as he held back his sobs.
Sasuke begins to laugh darkly. " come on let me go make a deal I could capture them. Bring them back all for the cost of your soul, mind and body. " his eyes glowed dangerously as shadows gather around the table " but I know how stubborn you are so let's make this fun!!" He says darkly

Boop ~

Poppyfrost
June 20th, 2017, 08:17 AM

Ross trembled with grief, a tear sliding down his cheek before he gently cupped one side of Amelia's face with his hand and kissed her back.

rubinaito
June 21st, 2017, 07:41 PM
Ross trembled with grief, a tear sliding down his cheek before he gently cupped one side of Amelia's face with his hand and kissed her back.

Amelia opened her eyes, seeing a faint glow out of the corner of her eye. Reluctantly, she pulled away and found herself staring at a glowing blue tank with her brother-like best friend floating in the tank. "P-Peter?!"

Poppyfrost
June 21st, 2017, 07:48 PM
Amelia opened her eyes, seeing a faint glow out of the corner of her eye. Reluctantly, she pulled away and found herself staring at a glowing blue tank with her brother-like best friend floating in the tank. "P-Peter?!"

Ross looked at Amelia, then in the direction she was facing. "Oh my god.." He breathed, his eyes widening. He grabbed Amelia's hand and dragged her out of the room, heading towards Peter in a hurry.

rubinaito
June 21st, 2017, 07:54 PM
Amelia inspected the tank. "How could they do this to him?" She asked, tracing Peter's features with a finger before looking for a switch. "We've got to let him out."

Poppyfrost
June 21st, 2017, 08:04 PM
Amelia inspected the tank. "How could they do this to him?" She asked, tracing Peter's features with a finger before looking for a switch. "We've got to let him out."

"It's.. It's not that easy. Now that the liquid's gone through his pores and into his system, he'll die a few minutes after he get's out of the tank... And he won't even be awake. I.. I don't know what to do.." He bit his lip, pacing back and forth. "Do you have any ideas?"

rubinaito
June 21st, 2017, 08:09 PM
"Well..." Amelia hesitated. "Alongside being able to shift between being Adriana and being me, I can heal people. Adriana kills, I heal. If we take him out, I might be able to keep him alive long enough for his system to begin working properly again."

Poppyfrost
June 21st, 2017, 08:11 PM
"Well..." Amelia hesitated. "Alongside being able to shift between being Adriana and being me, I can heal people. Adriana kills, I heal. If we take him out, I might be able to keep him alive long enough for his system to begin working properly again."

Ross closed his eyes and sighed. "It's.. It's too big of a risk. We need something, or, someone, very powerful to be able to keep him alive for a long time so we can get the fluids out of him, then you can heal him properly..." He sighed. "But.. I don't know who.."

rubinaito
June 21st, 2017, 08:18 PM
Amelia snapped her fingers. "Sasuke. That's who we need."

Poppyfrost
June 21st, 2017, 08:26 PM
Amelia snapped her fingers. "Sasuke. That's who we need."

"Who..?" He asked, looking up. "I don't remember that name. Please elaborate on who this guy is, please." He sat down in a chair, glancing at Peter every so often.

rubinaito
June 21st, 2017, 08:31 PM
"One of the demons I was locked up with." Amelia replied, peeking out the door. "He's the most powerful of us, able to do rather... scary things. I'm pretty sure he'll be able to help, especially since... Heh, well, he was pretty close to Peter."

Poppyfrost
June 21st, 2017, 08:33 PM
"One of the demons I was locked up with." Amelia replied, peeking out the door. "He's the most powerful of us, able to do rather... scary things. I'm pretty sure he'll be able to help, especially since... Heh, well, he was pretty close to Peter."

"'Close to Peter'? I'm sorry, what do you mean?" Ross smiled crookedly, sort of understanding what Amelia was trying to say. "And you think he can help Peter? What makes you think he won't kill Peter? I mean, Peter is one of the weakest here. If Sasuke goes crazy, feels threatened, or just tries too hard out of desperation, he could kill Peter. Do you even know where he is right now?"

Sasukewolf (madness)

We're gonna need you soon XD)

rubinaito
June 21st, 2017, 09:14 PM
Amelia shook her head. "Sasuke may hate humans with a fire, but he cares about us demons like we're his siblings or... more in Peter's case." Amelia explained. "Since the cameras never work in the cages, the only time the scientists have seen us interact was when they've come to observe or take us for testing. There's a reason why Skye practically worships the ground he walks on." Amelia chuckled dryly.

wren
June 21st, 2017, 10:54 PM
Ya'lull escaping? )

Poppyfrost
June 21st, 2017, 10:59 PM
Amelia shook her head. "Sasuke may hate humans with a fire, but he cares about us demons like we're his siblings or... more in Peter's case." Amelia explained. "Since the cameras never work in the cages, the only time the scientists have seen us interact was when they've come to observe or take us for testing. There's a reason why Skye practically worships the ground he walks on." Amelia chuckled dryly.

Ross sighed. "Alright.. Where is he? We need him in here. Peter's life is in critical danger at the moment, and he needs help very, very fast." Ross said seriously, his eyes narrowed slightly.

Poppyfrost
June 21st, 2017, 10:59 PM
Ya'lull escaping? )

Nah Peter's stuck in a tube filled with this liquid and he's out cold. Amelia and Ross need Sasuke to save him because apparently Sasuke and Peter are very close, according to Amelia.)

wren
June 21st, 2017, 11:03 PM
Nah Peter's stuck in a tube filled with this liquid and he's out cold. Amelia and Ross need Sasuke to save him because apparently Sasuke and Peter are very close, according to Amelia.)

Okay! I'll wait ))

rubinaito
June 21st, 2017, 11:07 PM
(Pssh, well, y'know, I think me being Cupid is the best thing since sliced bread. X3)
(Now we need to wait for Sasuke O,o)

Poppyfrost
June 21st, 2017, 11:16 PM
(Pssh, well, y'know, I think me being Cupid is the best thing since sliced bread. X3)
(Now we need to wait for Sasuke O,o)

XD) Yeah, lol.)

Poppyfrost
June 23rd, 2017, 06:41 PM
Bump!)

rubinaito
June 23rd, 2017, 06:42 PM
Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 24th, 2017, 01:36 AM
I'm sorry I here! Okay what's happening where do I go? )

Poppyfrost
June 24th, 2017, 01:55 AM
I'm sorry I here! Okay what's happening where do I go? )

Uhm well Peter was captured and put in a tank full of this blue liquid stuff, and it's soaked into his body and he's currently passed out, or in a type of 'permanent sleep' if you will. So Ross and Amelia are trying to find out how to save him and Amelia suggests Sasuke since he and Peter are close -apparently- and so we need Sasuke XD)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 24th, 2017, 11:41 AM
Okay!) Sasuke eyes glowed dangerously as he appears behind Ross and Amelia. Blood covered his mouth and hands as his blood red eyes glowed with anger. " where is the rabbit?" He says darkly

rubinaito
June 24th, 2017, 12:01 PM
Amelia looked at Sasuke, and pointed to Peter. "If we take him out, he'll die." Amelia said, her eyes glowing with frustration. "My healing abilities aren't enough to keep him stable long enough for his body to start working on its own, since those blasted scientists wanted to work more on Adriana's destructive powers." A few strands of her hair turned orange and curly,her blue eyes appearing more of a light turquoise. She was very upset.

Poppyfrost
June 24th, 2017, 12:03 PM
Amelia looked at Sasuke, and pointed to Peter. "If we take him out, he'll die." Amelia said, her eyes glowing with frustration. "My healing abilities aren't enough to keep him stable long enough for his body to start working on its own, since those blasted scientists wanted to work more on Adriana's destructive powers." A few strands of her hair turned orange and curly,her blue eyes appearing more of a light turquoise. She was very upset.

Ross nodded. "We have to be very careful.. If he stays out for too long, he'll die."

rubinaito
June 24th, 2017, 01:23 PM
Boop for Sasuke

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 24th, 2017, 01:39 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed dangerously " where is he? I can heal I'll keep him stable just tell me where he is now or I go find him myself "

rubinaito
June 24th, 2017, 01:40 PM
"Right there." Amelia pointed, again, at the container.

Poppyfrost
June 24th, 2017, 01:51 PM
"Right there." Amelia pointed, again, at the container.

Ross glanced at the container. "Sasuke, get ready. I'm taking him out. You need to do this quickly, or he will die." He said softly, unsure of his actions. He hesitantly moved towards the keypad, pushing a few numbers in before the liquid was drained from the large capsule. Peter was now slumped on the ground, his chest slowly rising up and down as he breathed through the tube connected to his mouth. Quickly rushing over, Ross opened the door and took Peter out, laying him down on the operating table. "Okay, Sasuke, start now..!" He said in impatience, not wanting Peter to die. Peter was the sweetest, gentlest demon there at the labs that he knew of. He was always wanting to know if you were alright, and he loved to play games. He was curious and quite smart, but was always put down because of how weak he was. Ross thought of Peter as a brother, and if Peter died, Ross wouldn't know what to do.