PDA

View Full Version : Even In the Most Pure Light, There Shall Always be Darkness {Demon and Angel Rp}

Teggy
June 13th, 2017, 08:56 PM
Hell...
A place where people believe holds the greatest evils.
And to those people, there was never any demon that was once good

Heaven...
A place where millions of people believe to be a safe place.
A place filled with life and light.

Most people believe that heaven is the greatest place in all the world.
But do you really know heaven?
Is heaven really all its cracked up to be?

Let me tell you a story.
Its about heaven and hell.
Each with great power and might.
But both are dark...
Because even in the greatest light, there will always be a darkness...
But its not completely about them.
Actually Its about two kids...
Well they started as kids...
The two kids are the future rulers of there respective home, heaven and hell.
But even as one is light and the other dark, they seem to get along.
But with an unknow force that keeps destroying things the rulers of the to worlds agree apon something.
Their eldest children shall be engaged till the young boy becomes a man.
But sadly... The eldest daughter of the heavens caught a plague and she passed...
Leaving the king in queen to bring in there second daughter. Her name was Leraina.
She was an energetic little girl that hadnt the slightest idea of now laid on her shoulders....

But thats where this story ends. There hasnt been anything added to it. But thats where you come in. The story is yours to write...

Roles in the rp:
-In Heaven-
1: King [open]
1: Queen [open]
1: Princess Leraina [Not opened]
1-2: Prince/Princess of Heaven [open]
1-6: Lords/Ladies [open]
1-unlimited: Angle Guards: [Always open]
1-unlimited: Angel Servents [Always open]
1-unlimited: Normal Civilian Angels [always open]

-Hell-
1: King [open]
1: Queen [open]
1: Eldest Prince [open] also his age should be around 7-10 for the starting of rp
1-2: Prince/Princess of hell
1-6: Lords/Ladies [open]
unlimited guards/servent/civilians

-Note-
The characters will get older as the rp goes on. There may be some timeskips here and there. If you want your character to be a teen/adult now they will be old in the future. If you dont want that then make them young. If you have read this put ''Teggy'' in the password spot on form :3

Name:
Young Appearance [Please describe then put a link. I cant always view images]
Future Appearance [Describe]
Young Personality [no tbrp]
Future Personality:
Role:
Angel or Demom?:
Do you trust angels/demons?:
Password:
Love Interest:
Other:

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 09:10 PM
Could I have one princess of hell and one of heaven? I've also got a few other servants and things i'll be making, but I have a little plot I want to rp out.

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 09:13 PM
Wait, scrap that, just the princess of heaven.

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 09:17 PM
Amelia Rose (Prefers to be called Rose)
Female
Blonde hair, blue eyes, white wings with the occasional blue and gold feather.
TBRP
Angel Princess #2
Angel
She only trusts angels for now.
Teggy
Nope
Nope

cute skeleton
June 13th, 2017, 09:21 PM
Name: paige
Young Appearance [Please describe then put a link. I cant always view images] she has pale skin and pointy ears, she wears a black shirt with black shorts and her shoes are black with white on the top and bat wings on the side. her eyes are white yet you can see her pupils and all. her hair is brown and goes up into pig tails that have small animal skulls holding them up. she has mechanical small bat wings on her back that don't really make her fly, she also always carries a teddy bare named claw that has glowing red eyes and only moves when she is only around family. https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=lg3jQ4Oo&id=ABEAD2FA44F6E70FD345720D832498BB8BC4A4B1&thid=OIP.lg3jQ4OoWD25kzaodtFosQDgEW&q=anime+female+demon&simid=608049521049406252&selectedIndex=192&adlt=strict&ajaxhist=0
Future Appearance [Describe] she basically looks the same only older lol
Young Personality [no tbrp] she is shy and likes to be by herself, when she can she will either sing or play an instrument, she can be easily scared and wont trust new peoples (demons and angels I should say) easily.
Future Personality: basically the same only she will start to get a bit more adventurous and less scared
Role: princess
Angel or Demom?: demon
Do you trust angels/demons?: not at first
Password: teggy
Love Interest: open (though to young lol)
Other: do they have instruments in hell?

this next one is a wip for now

Name:
Future Personality:
Role:
Angel or Demom?:
Password:
Love Interest:
Other:

wickedvirtues
June 13th, 2017, 09:26 PM
Name: Amaya // Nanami
Young Appearance [Please describe then put a link. I cant always view images] A small girl with huge dark green eyes and short black hair. Her skin is pale. Ref (http://www.paperhi.com/thumbnails/detail/20130314/women%20green%20eyes%20mellisa%20clarke%20black%20 hair%201280x960%20wallpaper_www.paperhi.com_53.jpg ) // A taller girl with long blonde hair, blue eyes, and freckles. Ref (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/61/d0/d7/61d0d7ed3bf446d947c3fbb5615376a9.jpg)
Future Appearance [Describe] The stay mostly the same, but Amaya's hair is longer and Nanami is taller with darker skin.
Young Personality [no tbrp] Amaya is shy, quiet and polite. She doesn't often challenge people or raise their voice // Nanami is adventurous and brave, always helping out and enjoying adventure.
Future Personality: Amaya becomes more firm and defends what she believes in, raising her voice and sticking up for herself more. // Nanami is more mature, and isn't quite as adventurous, though she does love to explore.
Role: Princess of hell // Normal Civilian Angel
Angel or Demom?: Demon // Angel
Do you trust angels/demons?: Mostly // Yes
Password: Teggy
Love Interest:
Other:

Teggy
June 13th, 2017, 09:40 PM
Name: Leraina likes being called Lera by her parents and betrothed
Y appearance: has short white hair, aqua green eyes that literary glow. Pale white skin, is about 2,6 and looks like a kid.
F appearance: Has long waist length white hair and same colored eyes. She has a dust of freckles on her nose and cheeks on her pale skin. She stands at about 5.6 and is rather curvy etc. She has a graceful figure and looks like a young women.
Y personality: Is energetic and bubbly. She loves to annoy her betrothed and thinks the world of him, almost like a superhero in her young eyes. She is kind and caring with a big heart. She loves to learn new things and is facinataited by everything
F Personality: Total opposite. Is very calm and quite. Lera is very sweet and innocent, one wrong thing said or done inappropriately will make her flustered and embarrassed. She is a softy for little kids and often will go to orphanages in both worlds.
role: Princess Leraina
angel or demon: angel
do you trust demons/angels: yes

Teggy
June 13th, 2017, 09:42 PM
Amelia Rose (Prefers to be called Rose)
Female
Blonde hair, blue eyes, white wings with the occasional blue and gold feather.
TBRP
Angel Princess #2
Angel
She only trusts angels for now.
Teggy
Nope
Nope
the princess has to be 4 or younger. Accepted nontheless:)

Teggy
June 13th, 2017, 09:44 PM
Name:
Young Appearance [Please describe then put a link. I cant always view images] she has pale skin and pointy ears, she wears a black shirt with black shorts and her shoes are black with white on the top and bat wings on the side. her eyes are white yet you can see her pupils and all. her hair is brown and goes up into pig tails that have small animal skulls holding them up. she has mechanical small bat wings on her back that don't really make her fly, she also always carries a teddy bare named claw that has glowing red eyes and only moves when she is only around family. https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=lg3jQ4Oo&id=ABEAD2FA44F6E70FD345720D832498BB8BC4A4B1&thid=OIP.lg3jQ4OoWD25kzaodtFosQDgEW&q=anime+female+demon&simid=608049521049406252&selectedIndex=192&adlt=strict&ajaxhist=0
Future Appearance [Describe] she basically looks the same only older lol
Young Personality [no tbrp] she is shy and likes to be by herself, when she can she will either sing or play an instrument, she can be easily scared and wont trust new peoples (demons I should say) easily.
Future Personality: basically the same only she will start to get a bit more adventurous and less scared
Role: princess
Do you trust angels/demons?: not at first
Password: teggy
Love Interest: open (though to young lol)
Other: do they have instruments in hell?

this next one is a wip for now

Name:
Future Personality:
Role:
Angel or Demom?:
Password:
Love Interest:
Other:
accepted and yes they do

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 09:48 PM
the princess has to be 4 or younger. Accepted nontheless:)
Aw, okay.

wren
June 13th, 2017, 10:02 PM
Could I have one princess of hell and one of heaven? I've also got a few other servants and things i'll be making, but I have a little plot I want to rp out.

Queen of hell mah man

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 10:05 PM
(Y'know what, I'll have a princess of hell too.)

Violet
Female
Purple hair and eyes, pale skin, regular demon wings & horns/
TBRP
Princess of Hell
Demon
Demons
Teggy
Open

cute skeleton
June 13th, 2017, 10:08 PM

Violet
Female
TBRP
Princess of Hell
Demon
Demons
Teggy
Open

(You are now paiges older sister lol

Teggy
June 13th, 2017, 10:10 PM

Violet
Female
TBRP
Princess of Hell
Demon
Demons
Teggy
Open
accepted

Teggy
June 13th, 2017, 10:12 PM
all we need is the prince then we can start. If no one wants to be king and queen ill do it :3

wren
June 13th, 2017, 10:15 PM
all we need is the prince then we can start. If no one wants to be king and queen ill do it :3

I'll be all the kings and queens...

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 10:19 PM
I can be the prince too, if Sasuke doesn't join. His name shall be Anubis and he shall be a super edgy but brotherly and cool god of death. Y'know, like most Gary Stu's ;)

Teggy
June 13th, 2017, 10:19 PM
I'll be all the kings and queens...
ok thens :3 Wanna be the prince your royal highness XD

wren
June 13th, 2017, 10:22 PM
ok thens :3 Wanna be the prince your royal highness XD

I'm legit ruling heaven and hell at the same time... I'm king of heaven king of hell and queen of heaven and queen of hell

Teggy
June 13th, 2017, 10:24 PM
I'm legit ruling heaven and hell at the same time... I'm king of heaven king of hell and queen of heaven and queen of hell
^*^*^ All hail Raine. Ruler of hell and heaven. Also u dont have to make forms for the kings/queens.

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 10:25 PM
I can be the prince too, if Sasuke doesn't join. His name shall be Anubis and he shall be a super edgy but brotherly and cool god of death. Y'know, like most Gary Stu's ;)
Boop~

wren
June 13th, 2017, 10:31 PM
^*^*^ All hail Raine. Ruler of hell and heaven. Also u dont have to make forms for the kings/queens.

That's right... Bow at my feet mortals.
Oh wait. Your angels and demons. No mortals.. Mhm. BOW ANYWAYS!

Ok! Awesome. Even if you told me too I would avoid it. I'm lazy

Teggy
June 13th, 2017, 10:36 PM
That's right... Bow at my feet mortals.
Oh wait. Your angels and demons. No mortals.. Mhm. BOW ANYWAYS!

Ok! Awesome. Even if you told me too I would avoid it. I'm lazy
had a feeling you wouldnt want to :3 Im a lazy person to XD Would u like to be da prince or nah? if so u do gotta make form but you can half-ass it XD infact ill make a private form just for u XD its called Teg-is-desprate-for-a-prine-in-her-rp-so-she-made-a-super-small-one-for-the-most-amazing-raine. That is if u want to. and the king and queens dont have to be super active in this

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 10:37 PM
Bump, for the like second time.

wren
June 13th, 2017, 10:39 PM
had a feeling you wouldnt want to :3 Im a lazy person to XD Would u like to be da prince or nah? if so u do gotta make form but you can half-ass it XD infact ill make a private form just for u XD its called Teg-is-desprate-for-a-prine-in-her-rp-so-she-made-a-super-small-one-for-the-most-amazing-raine. That is if u want to. and the king and queens dont have to be super active in this

Yes. Super short forms!

Teggy
June 13th, 2017, 10:40 PM
Bump, for the like second time.
my god i is sorry for not seeing. You see teggy here is very flustereded. Also, im trying to see if sas will join. idk if sas will.]

Teggy
June 13th, 2017, 10:44 PM
Yes. Super short forms!
okie heres we goes
Name:
Personality older [can be phrases]
Appearance: [can be picks. but u need older and younger]
do you trust angels?

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 10:47 PM
my god i is sorry for not seeing. You see teggy here is very flustereded. Also, im trying to see if sas will join. idk if sas will.]
XD It's fine, it isn't the first time this has happened.

Bandido
June 13th, 2017, 10:49 PM
Name: Mayu
Young Appearance [Please describe then put a link. I cant always view images]: black dress, blond colored ends of hair, piano design rims of dress and yellow eyes, https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRhe5le0iY4Q1abHDCRdfObkXZwjhqT LID4AWXyPjiQpFyVNNhyg
Future Appearance [Describe]: same looks actually, https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/7e/ba/c7/7ebac7f21b0c89e59b56086dd444b06f.jpg
Young Personality [no tbrp]: hard headed, playful, dark humor, egotistical, mysterious in a way, aggressive at some who are lower ranked but not that much,
Future Personality: same!!
Role: princess?
Do you trust angels/demons?: only her own kind, angels mean nothing to her in future
Love Interest: open in future
Other: Integrity

wren
June 13th, 2017, 10:50 PM
okie heres we goes
Name:
Personality older [can be phrases]
Appearance: [can be picks. but u need older and younger]
do you trust angels?

Name: Lucifer
Persona elder: He is mysterious and dark. Withdrawn and silent at the most of times but he can be quite temperamental
Persona younger: was quite outgoing. Still had anger issues
Appearance: Dark black hair, had red highlights and was life and shaggy. Red eyes
Appearance older: Nice and cut close to the head, no red highlights. red eyes
Does he trust Angels?: Often kills them for sport without anybody knowing.

Teggy
June 13th, 2017, 10:53 PM
Name: Lucifer
Persona elder: He is mysterious and dark. Withdrawn and silent at the most of times but he can be quite temperamental
Persona younger: was quite outgoing. Still had anger issues
Appearance: Dark black hair, had red highlights and was life and shaggy. Red eyes
Appearance older: Nice and cut close to the head, no red highlights. red eyes
Does he trust Angels?: Often kills them for sport without anybody knowing.

Umm... the person he is to marry is 5... So maybe lower the age a bit... like 7-10 maybe. we dont need that awkward relationships XD

Teggy
June 13th, 2017, 10:58 PM
Young Appearance [Please describe then put a link. I cant always view images]: black dress, blond colored ends of hair, piano design rims of dress and yellow eyes, https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRhe5le0iY4Q1abHDCRdfObkXZwjhqT LID4AWXyPjiQpFyVNNhyg
Future Appearance [Describe]: same looks actually, https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/7e/ba/c7/7ebac7f21b0c89e59b56086dd444b06f.jpg
Young Personality [no tbrp]: hard headed, playful, dark humor, egotistical, mysterious in a way, aggressive at some who are lower ranked but not that much,
Do you trust angels/demons?: only her own kind, angels mean nothing to her in future
accepted

cute skeleton
June 13th, 2017, 11:08 PM

(Paige and mayu are the same age, they are almost twins! Only different hair, different eyes and different personalities

wren
June 13th, 2017, 11:19 PM
Umm... the person he is to marry is 5... So maybe lower the age a bit... like 7-10 maybe. we dont need that awkward relationships XD

Oh I see. We are starting young!

Teggy
June 13th, 2017, 11:37 PM
Raine yes and we can start]
Lera was hoping around her parents exited to meet the prince and princesses of Hell. She remembered a maid say something about a betrothed... or was it ''bet hold''. She couldn't remember very well but was happy nontheless.
''Father what is a bet hold [betrother]'' she asked

Bandido
June 13th, 2017, 11:48 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyqgS-qxU2HdOnsulfRETmZXl61UG82jIbbEnrnHTmaHQB3Dyz

Eyes for when she gets excited somehow: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzqJ5qGdHuEQtizzDvn30ED_XxZlHoC XlZp5L6vXalEv9eRsW4

This is her plush!: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/16/f7/7b/16f77b705fabf68fba5f364faf3050e7.jpg

Integrity
Forgot these! Sorry ~

rubinaito
June 14th, 2017, 02:10 PM
Rose was wandering around, holding her namesake flower to her chest as she looked around.

cute skeleton
June 14th, 2017, 03:59 PM
paige sat in her room playing a violin her teddy bear, claw, was next to her watching her.

Teggy
June 14th, 2017, 07:04 PM
Leraina soon saw a butterfly with bright blue wings that sparckled. Loosing focus of what was happening, Lera began chasing the butterfly while giggling and it landed on her head. She reached up to grab it gently and it sat on her finger.
''I there wittle guy!'' she said smiling as the insect stayed perched.

wren
June 14th, 2017, 07:14 PM
???

Teggy
June 14th, 2017, 07:17 PM
???
why is thou Raine confuzzeled?

Bandido
June 14th, 2017, 07:29 PM
paige sat in her room playing a violin her teddy bear, claw, was next to her watching her.

Mayu skipped through the hallways, bordem was obvious in her eyes. "Might as well play with her!" She joked, Mayu certainly had dark humor. Her type of play and fun, was more like being a bit twisted. Mayu knocked on her sister. "Paige?" She called, curling her lips in excitement.

cute skeleton
June 14th, 2017, 07:37 PM
Mayu skipped through the hallways, bordem was obvious in her eyes. "Might as well play with her!" She joked, Mayu certainly had dark humor. Her type of play and fun, was more like being a bit twisted. Mayu knocked on her sister. "Paige?" She called, curling her lips in excitement.

"y..yes?" paige called putting the violin down then walking to the door and opening it slightly.

Bandido
June 14th, 2017, 07:49 PM
"y..yes?" paige called putting the violin down then walking to the door and opening it slightly.

"Hey!" Mayu exclaimed, bursting through the door to let herself in. "So, what are you doing?" She asked, averting her eyes all over the room to take in the spot.

cute skeleton
June 14th, 2017, 07:58 PM
"Hey!" Mayu exclaimed, bursting through the door to let herself in. "So, what are you doing?" She asked, averting her eyes all over the room to take in the spot.

"playing the violin.." she said closing her door then walking to her bed and moving it aside, claw was watching mayu with his red eyes.

Bandido
June 14th, 2017, 08:09 PM
"playing the violin.." she said closing her door then walking to her bed and moving it aside, claw was watching mayu with his red eyes.

Mayu held up her stuffed bunny, at first glance, it looks like a normal stuffed rabbit toy. But really, it was alive. "Go Blood." She placed it down on the bed, as it's head slowly turned to the other creature. "Violin? Hey, wanna play?" She asked.

Teggy
June 14th, 2017, 08:16 PM
Raine we should have Lucifer and Leraina somehow bump into eachother? How about Leraina is going to Hell to vist him for the first time?)

cute skeleton
June 14th, 2017, 08:25 PM
Mayu held up her stuffed bunny, at first glance, it looks like a normal stuffed rabbit toy. But really, it was alive. "Go Blood." She placed it down on the bed, as it's head slowly turned to the other creature. "Violin? Hey, wanna play?" She asked.

"yes and s..sure" paige looked at her sister while the stuffed teddy bear looked back at the rabbit

wren
June 14th, 2017, 08:45 PM
Raine we should have Lucifer and Leraina somehow bump into eachother? How about Leraina is going to Hell to vist him for the first time?)

Sure

rubinaito
June 14th, 2017, 08:47 PM
Leraina is bringing Rose along to meet Violet, since Rose doesn't have any friends.

Teggy
June 14th, 2017, 08:47 PM
Sure
(how should we do this. Royals of Heaven send her or royals of Hell ask for her?)

rubinaito
June 14th, 2017, 08:48 PM
Leraina is bringing Rose along to meet Violet, since Rose doesn't have any friends.
Boop.

Teggy
June 14th, 2017, 09:00 PM
Boop.
perfect! That sounds amazing :3. I feel so bad for not seeing all your posts ;-; )

rubinaito
June 14th, 2017, 09:01 PM
perfect! That sounds amazing :3. I feel so bad for not seeing all your posts ;-; )
It's easy to miss a post that was posted right before you posted, and happened to be the last post on the last page. It's okay XD

Teggy
June 14th, 2017, 09:03 PM
Rubinaito
Leraina began running in the castle halls. She ran past her younger sisters room and knocked on the door.
''Rosy! Wanna play?" she asked.

rubinaito
June 14th, 2017, 09:48 PM
Rose peeked out of her room. "Yeah." She said softly. "What do you want to play?" She asked, opening the door wider.

wren
June 14th, 2017, 10:32 PM
Rose peeked out of her room. "Yeah." She said softly. "What do you want to play?" She asked, opening the door wider.
Rubinaito
Leraina began running in the castle halls. She ran past her younger sisters room and knocked on the door.
''Rosy! Wanna play?" she asked.

A deep sigh escapes arias lips. The queens of the heavens. She was pale with rose red lips and blonde hair. It flowed down from her shoulders and flowed out in many ways. "Rose. Leraina?"

rubinaito
June 14th, 2017, 10:35 PM
Rose glanced up at her mother. "Yes, mother?" She adjusted her dress.

Teggy
June 14th, 2017, 10:43 PM
Leraina looked up at her mother with a bright smile. Her aqua green eyes glowed brighter as she saw her.
''Yes Mother?" Lera asked

wren
June 14th, 2017, 10:58 PM
Rose glanced up at her mother. "Yes, mother?" She adjusted her dress.
Leraina looked up at her mother with a bright smile. Her aqua green eyes glowed brighter as she saw her.
''Yes Mother?" Lera asked

aria smiles and pushed the door and stepped into the room. "Hello girls" she said with a smile. And gracefully fell onto the girls bed. "Your father and I are taking a trip. We are going to meet lucifer... Do you know who that is?"

rubinaito
June 14th, 2017, 11:00 PM
Rose blinked. "Who?"

(What if Lucifer and Rose fell in love, and Violet fell for Leraina? Yes, Violet is lesbian. She's a real big tomboy too.)

Teggy
June 14th, 2017, 11:04 PM
aria smiles and pushed the door and stepped into the room. "Hello girls" she said with a smile. And gracefully fell onto the girls bed. "Your father and I are taking a trip. We are going to meet lucifer... Do you know who that is?"
''Some of the servents say he is bad person. Prince of Hell. But they also say this strange word 'betrothed' or was it 'bet hold'?" Leraina asked. The young 5 year old hadnt the slightest idea about what a 'betrothed' was.

wren
June 14th, 2017, 11:07 PM
Rose blinked. "Who?"

(What if Lucifer and Rose fell in love, and Violet fell for Leraina? Yes, Violet is lesbian. She's a real big tomboy too.)
''Some of the servents say he is bad person. Prince of Hell. But they also say this strange word 'betrothed' or was it 'bet hold'?" Leraina asked. The young 5 year old hadnt the slightest idea about what a 'betrothed' was.

"oh my sweet girls.. Where we are going we are to meet lucifer. All you need to do is become friends. Don't worry about being betrothed" she said calmly. Running a hand through each daughters hair.

Teggy
June 14th, 2017, 11:07 PM
Rose blinked. "Who?"

that wouldnt be possible. Lucifer and Leraina would have to marry, enless Lucifer cheats, and Leraina isnt bi/les... I dont have the rp talent for the gay/lesbian stuff sadly XD)

Teggy
June 14th, 2017, 11:09 PM
"oh my sweet girls.. Where we are going we are to meet lucifer. All you need to do is become friends. Don't worry about being betrothed" she said calmly. Running a hand through each daughters hair.
Lera's eyes lit up.
''Cool a new friend!'' She said exitedly, though her mother told her to forget about the other thing, the young girl couldn't get it out of her head.

rubinaito
June 14th, 2017, 11:12 PM
The point is for Lucifer to cheat ;) As for Vi, she's going to fall head over heels for Lera. Lera doesn't have to like her back though. Also- LGBT romance is just like normal romance, just with the same gender.

Teggy
June 14th, 2017, 11:15 PM
The point is for Lucifer to cheat ;) As for Vi, she's going to fall head over heels for Lera. Lera doesn't have to like her back though. Also- LGBT romance is just like normal romance, just with the same gender.
Its all up to Raine. I know how the lgbt thing works just when I rp it i feel like i did something wrong... Im mean im Bi and all but i cant rp like that... idk why... ive tried but it didnt really work out ;-;)

rubinaito
June 14th, 2017, 11:18 PM
Would you like help with it?

Teggy
June 14th, 2017, 11:26 PM
Would you like help with it?
(Not really, sorry... can we stick with it all the same... not trying to be rude. )

rubinaito
June 14th, 2017, 11:29 PM
(Not really, sorry... can we stick with it all the same... not trying to be rude. )
Sure! If anything, I'm the rude one for trying to change it.

Teggy
June 14th, 2017, 11:41 PM
Sure! If anything, I'm the rude one for trying to change it.
No no. I thought i was... most ppl would reply with ''YOU HATE GAYS'' and ill be like '' ;-; but i am gay...'' XD]

rubinaito
June 15th, 2017, 01:49 AM
Nah, I get it.

Teggy
June 15th, 2017, 05:16 PM
[lol i have no idea what to post XD)

Teggy
June 15th, 2017, 07:08 PM
Raine post something...plzzzz)

Teggy
June 15th, 2017, 09:09 PM
Rubinaito
''Rosy wanna go help me get some toys together for the trip?'' Lera asked. [just trying to make some interesting stuff happen till Raine returns)

rubinaito
June 15th, 2017, 09:23 PM
"Sure!" Rose replied.

Teggy
June 15th, 2017, 09:35 PM
"Sure!" Rose replied.
Leraina grabbed her sisters hand and ran to her room. The room was definitely made for a princess. With white marble floors and walls, with so cringy drawlings of Lera's family, and a bed 20x her size. And toys... They where everywhere...
''You can pick out some and so will I! Maybe Ill find a toy I can give to Lucifer!" she said with glee.

cute skeleton
June 15th, 2017, 09:39 PM
"yes and s..sure" paige looked at her sister while the stuffed teddy bear looked back at the rabbit

(bump Starstar

Teggy
June 16th, 2017, 07:43 PM
Raine *^* post)

wren
June 16th, 2017, 07:53 PM
Lucifer was seated in his family's castle. Sitting by the window that a held a view that would scar any man and woman for eternity. An everyday view for the 8 year old son of hell. He took a deep breath and shut his eyes. Allowing the warm air that reeked of blood and the stench of decay to enter his nostrils and exit his mouth. He was to meet a handful of princesses, which was strange. They never had anybody visit before. Not from heaven at least

Teggy
June 16th, 2017, 07:55 PM
Raine
Lets was hopping up and down as they all arrived at the place called hell. (I'm just getting to there cause I'm lazy :3) Ahe stopped at frowned at the place.
"It smells bad momma..." She whispered to her mom.

rubinaito
June 16th, 2017, 07:57 PM
Rose bent down to look through the toys, finding a beautiful purple fox. She smiled faintly, lifting it up. She would bring this toy. (After skip) Rose looked up at the castle, smiling slightly at the beautiful gothic architecture. She liked scary things- not extremely scary things though. She wouldn't watch a mortal horror film, ever! The four year old took her sisters hand, squeezing it in comfort.

Violet skipped through the palace, before sliding to a stop beside her brother. "Watcha doing Luci?" She asked, hopping up on the windowsill and looking at what he was. She was a bubbly child, the complete opposite of Rose. She was a very polite one too, and loved her brother more than anything else in the world.

Teggy
June 16th, 2017, 08:06 PM
Rose bent down to look through the toys, finding a beautiful purple fox. She smiled faintly, lifting it up. She would bring this toy. (After skip) Rose looked utap at the castle, smiling slightly at the beautiful gothic architecture. She liked scary things- not extremely scary things though. She wouldn't watch a mortal horror film, ever! The four year old took her sisters hand, squeezing it in comfort.

Violet skipped through the palace, before sliding to a stop beside her brother. "Watcha doing Luci?" She asked, hopping up on the windowsill and looking at what he was. She was a bubbly child, the complete opposite of Rose. She was a very polite one too, and loved her brother more than anything else in the world.
Slye noticed an animal (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/74/b8/0b/74b80b8aedae2560adabaa5e398867aa.jpg) and ran over to it. It barred its teeth at her and tried to bite her so Lera smacked its nose.
"bad!!!" She yelled. It wimpered so Lera came up and hugged it, supprisingly it seemed to like her.
"Can I keep it mommy???" She begged

cute skeleton
June 16th, 2017, 08:19 PM
( Starstar its your turn to post paige already said sure nervously and her teddy bear, claw, looked at the bunny toy

Bandido
June 17th, 2017, 08:45 AM
( Starstar its your turn to post paige already said sure nervously and her teddy bear, claw, looked at the bunny toy

Sorry, I'm leaving the thread. I'm just too occupied right now)

cute skeleton
June 17th, 2017, 09:55 AM
Sorry, I'm leaving the thread. I'm just too occupied right now)

(oh...ok..