PDA

View Full Version : Springtrap and friends

Barnabas
June 13th, 2017, 01:45 PM
Springtrap is an animatronic from Five Nights at Freddy's 3. In this version he is kind, generous, and very friendly to humans.

Roles
humans
all animatronics from any of the games in the serious, even sister location.
night gaurds

Form
Character Name:
Role:
Which serious?(if any):
Personality:
looks(only for the humans and night guards):

Barnabas
June 13th, 2017, 02:05 PM
Bump

Nomad
June 16th, 2017, 01:47 PM
Springtrap is an animatronic from Five Nights at Freddy's 3. In this version he is kind, generous, and very friendly to humans.

Roles
humans
all animatronics from any of the games in the serious, even sister location.
night gaurds

Form
Character Name:
Role:
Which serious?(if any):
Personality:

Me name's Foxy the Pirate Fox
Me role is animatronic
Series Fnaf 1
Me personality: kind, adventurous, funny, can get snappy sometimes when frustrated

:blue:
June 16th, 2017, 02:23 PM
Name: Jeremy Fitzgerald // Mike Schmidt
Role: Nightguard // Nightguard
Which Series?: FNaF 2 // FNaF 1
Personality: TBRP, but he's more of a cowardly sort of person // TBRP, but he's more sarcastic and such
Looks: https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/showstage/images/c/c6/Jeremy.png/revision/latest?cb=20141227030002 // http://68.media.tumblr.com/e380f036fe97c3bdb60f7a0256bdc6c0/tumblr_inline_nh0nx62ere1t4i33g.png

Barnabas
June 16th, 2017, 02:36 PM
Me role is animatronic
Series Fnaf 1
Me personality: kind, adventurous, funny, can get snappy sometimes when frustrated

Approved!

Barnabas
June 16th, 2017, 02:36 PM
Personality: TBRP, but he's more of a cowardly sort of person // TBRP, but he's more sarcastic and such
Looks: https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/showstage/images/c/c6/Jeremy.png/revision/latest?cb=20141227030002 // http://68.media.tumblr.com/e380f036fe97c3bdb60f7a0256bdc6c0/tumblr_inline_nh0nx62ere1t4i33g.png

Approved!

aleka!
June 16th, 2017, 04:19 PM
Fights off the temptation to make a form for Purple Guy because it would be weird for Springtrap and him be somewhere at the same time

Character Name: Chica
Role: Animtronic
Which series?(if any): FNaF One
Personality: TBRP'ed

Character Name: Golden Freddy
Role: Animotronic (I still have yet to figure out how to spell it right)

cute skeleton
June 16th, 2017, 04:41 PM
SpringtrapFNAF

Character Name: puppet
Role: animatronic
Which serious?(if any): 2
Personality: tbrp

Character Name: nightmare mangel
Which serious?(if any): 4

Barnabas
June 21st, 2017, 07:42 PM
Fights off the temptation to make a form for Purple Guy because it would be weird for Springtrap and him be somewhere at the same time

SpringtrapFNAF

All approved!

Darky
June 21st, 2017, 09:21 PM
Form
Character Name: Funtime foxy
Which serious?(if any): sister location

Form
Character Name: ballon boy
Which serious?(if any): fnaf 2,fnaf 3, fnaf world

Barnabas
June 21st, 2017, 09:41 PM
Form

Form

Approved!

Barnabas
June 21st, 2017, 10:59 PM
Me role is animatronic
Series Fnaf 1

SpringtrapFNAF

Form

Form

We can start anytime.

Barnabas
June 22nd, 2017, 12:18 AM
Springtrap walked out of the supply closet in search for one of his friends. The animatronic had made friends with the others ever since he got rid if the purple guy, who was once inside of him. All the holes in him we're fixed and he was now back to the way he was since Fredbear's family diner.

Nomad
June 22nd, 2017, 06:01 AM
Foxy walked over to Spring trap. "Breakfast be ready mate." He said.

Darky
June 22nd, 2017, 06:37 AM
Foxy walked over to Spring trap. "Breakfast be ready mate." He said.
"I'm ready for breakfast, what are we having?" Ft foxy asked in her normal voice.
----
BB was asleep with his balloons in his hand.

June 22nd, 2017, 06:40 AM
Mike and Jeremy were walking next to each other, having had talked to each other in the past. They were both uncomfortable, sure, anyone would be after what they had experienced, and the question running through both of their minds was Why did I take this job again? "You would think-" Mike muttered, glancing down at his watch, "They wouldn't be so eager to hire me," he sighed, rolling his eyes. Jeremy glanced over at him, "Why's that?" He asked awkwardly, his hands in his pockets, as he did have them there most of the time. "Because I broke the monitor," Mike responded simply, and upon seeing Jeremy's slightly confused look, added, "With a crowbar." Jeremy blinked, but nodded, both looking at the building again, slightly worried, though Jeremy showed it more than Mike.

Darky
June 22nd, 2017, 06:51 AM
Mike and Jeremy were walking next to each other, having had talked to each other in the past. They were both uncomfortable, sure, anyone would be after what they had experienced, and the question running through both of their minds was Why did I take this job again? "You would think-" Mike muttered, glancing down at his watch, "They wouldn't be so eager to hire me," he sighed, rolling his eyes. Jeremy glanced over at him, "Why's that?" He asked awkwardly, his hands in his pockets, as he did have them there most of the time. "Because I broke the monitor," Mike responded simply, and upon seeing Jeremy's slightly confused look, added, "With a crowbar." Jeremy blinked, but nodded, both looking at the building again, slightly worried, though Jeremy showed it more than Mike.
BB heard someone as he got up and walked though some vents.
"Hello!" BB said facing the guards.

June 22nd, 2017, 07:06 AM
BB heard someone as he got up and walked though some vents.
"Hello!" BB said facing the guards.

Mike made a noise that could only be described as a screech, jumping back instinctively, "OH GOD IT'S A CHILD," He yelled, grabbing Jeremy. Meanwhile, while Jeremy had been caught off guard, turning the question mark where his eyes should be into an exclamation mark for a moment. He was aware of Mike's screech next to him, but he said nothing, taking a step back, just in case. "U-Uh..." Jeremy stammered for a moment, not knowing what to say, "H-Hello Balloon Boy?" he said, looking at the animatronic, still slightly scared, while Mike was still paranoid.

Darky
June 22nd, 2017, 07:12 AM
Mike made a noise that could only be described as a screech, jumping back instinctively, "OH GOD IT'S A CHILD," He yelled, grabbing Jeremy. Meanwhile, while Jeremy had been caught off guard, turning the question mark where his eyes should be into an exclamation mark for a moment. He was aware of Mike's screech next to him, but he said nothing, taking a step back, just in case. "U-Uh..." Jeremy stammered for a moment, not knowing what to say, "H-Hello Balloon Boy?" he said, looking at the animatronic, still slightly scared, while Mike was still paranoid.
"Do you want a balloon?" BB asked staring at the guards.

Nomad
June 22nd, 2017, 07:16 AM
"I'm ready for breakfast, what are we having?" Ft foxy asked in her normal voice.
----
BB was asleep with his balloons in his hand.

Foxy turned to face Funtime Foxy. "We be having pancakes with some Bacon lass." Foxy said grinning when he said bacon.

June 22nd, 2017, 07:21 AM
"Do you want a balloon?" BB asked staring at the guards.

Mike and Jeremy glanced at each other, since they were both slightly unnerved by BB's stare. "No...thanks," Mike muttered, though it was more like a hiss than just a simple kind refusal. Jeremy blinked, but just simply shook his head, both trying to get to the main part of their job, and not just stand there talking to BB.

Darky
June 22nd, 2017, 07:23 AM
Foxy turned to face Funtime Foxy. "We be having pancakes with some Bacon lass." Foxy said grinning when he said bacon.

Mike and Jeremy glanced at each other, since they were both slightly unnerved by BB's stare. "No...thanks," Mike muttered, though it was more like a hiss than just a simple kind refusal. Jeremy blinked, but just simply shook his head, both trying to get to the main part of their job, and not just stand there talking to BB.
"Okay"bb said heading though the vents.
------
"Well I can't wait for the pancakes" Ft foxy said happily.

June 22nd, 2017, 07:30 AM
"Okay"bb said heading though the vents.

Mike and Jeremy glanced at each other, but they both caught themselves letting out a breath of relief. They started walking again now, both dead-silent, glancing through the hallways, trying to remember where the office was, as it was currently blanking both of their minds.

Nomad
June 22nd, 2017, 10:06 AM
"Ye shan't have to lass it be on the table in the main room." Foxy said turning around and walking twords it.

cute skeleton
June 22nd, 2017, 10:15 AM
the puppet was in her box
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________

nightmare mangle was busy trying to find the other nightmares

Barnabas
June 22nd, 2017, 10:23 AM
Spring trap nodded at the word pancakes and walked down to the office, making sure nothing bad was happening there. He hated when fights broke out. All he wants is love between the humans and the animatronics.

Darky
June 22nd, 2017, 10:26 AM
the puppet was in her box
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________

nightmare mangle was busy trying to find the other nightmares
"Hey puppet" BB said.

Nomad
June 22nd, 2017, 10:32 AM
When foxy got into the main room he put syrup on the pancakes careful not to get any on him."It be a pain to try to get it off."

cute skeleton
June 22nd, 2017, 10:34 AM
"Hey puppet" BB said.

the box opened and the puppet came out "hi bb"

Barnabas
June 22nd, 2017, 10:39 AM
When foxy got into the main room he put syrup on the pancakes careful not to get any on him."It be a pain to try to get it off."

Spring trap walked into the main room and looked at Foxy. "Your making you famous pancakes?" Asked Spring trap. "I wouldn't want that all over my repaired suit though."

Darky
June 22nd, 2017, 10:45 AM
the box opened and the puppet came out "hi bb"
"Want a balloon? the guards didn't want one" bb said.

Nomad
June 22nd, 2017, 10:46 AM
"Oh ye don't well that's why I made these." Foxy said going over to pirate cove and getting bibs the size of full body aprons. "I went through to much time for ye to not eat mate." Foxy slid one of the bibs on his neck."besides to me they be stylish."

Barnabas
June 22nd, 2017, 10:53 AM
"Oh ye don't well that's why I made these." Foxy said going over to pirate cove and getting bibs the size of full body aprons. "I went through to much time for ye to not eat mate." Foxy slid one of the bibs on his neck."besides to me they be stylish."

"These are very nice Foxy." Commented Springtrap. Springtrap looked down at the bib with a full friendly smile.

cute skeleton
June 22nd, 2017, 10:53 AM
"Want a balloon? the guards didn't want one" bb said.

"sure, and that's because they don't know we are alive it probably scared them a bit knowing you just asked if they wanted a balloon" she said closing the boxes lid then turning back to bb

June 22nd, 2017, 11:04 AM
Mike and Jeremy had now sat down in the office, Mike looking like he was reconsidering everything he had done in life. "How does it move?" He asked Jeremy, "Is it assembled like a normal animatronic? With moving gears in its legs? I thought it was supposed to stay still!" He was almost yelling now, with what appeared to be a glare from Jeremy silencing him. "I don't know," the nightguard muttered, spinning in the swivel seat like he was a little kid, Mike shrugging as he looked around the office once again.

Barnabas
June 22nd, 2017, 11:07 AM
Mike and Jeremy had now sat down in the office, Mike looking like he was reconsidering everything he had done in life. "How does it move?" He asked Jeremy, "Is it assembled like a normal animatronic? With moving gears in its legs? I thought it was supposed to stay still!" He was almost yelling now, with what appeared to be a glare from Jeremy silencing him. "I don't know," the nightguard muttered, spinning in the swivel seat like he was a little kid, Mike shrugging as he looked around the office once again.

Springtrap walked into the office looking at the two night guards. "At night we pretty much move on our own." Replied Springtrap. He walked over to the nights guards with a friendly smile. "All your job is is to make sure we don't leave the building. If we do we will be in big trouble by our owner.

Ghostly Cristalline
June 22nd, 2017, 11:25 AM
Character Name: Fun time Female Spring Bonnie
Role: Animatronic
Which serious?(if any): my oc
Personality: Sweet, caring, girly, and hyperactive

Barnabas
June 22nd, 2017, 11:28 AM
Character Name: Fun time Female Spring Bonnie
Role: Animatronic
Which serious?(if any): my oc
Personality: Sweet, caring, girly, and hyperactive

Approved!

June 22nd, 2017, 11:32 AM
Springtrap walked into the office looking at the two night guards. "At night we pretty much move on our own." Replied Springtrap. He walked over to the nights guards with a friendly smile. "All your job is is to make sure we don't leave the building. If we do we will be in big trouble by our owner.

This time it was Jeremy's turn to scream like a little girl, Mike snorting, though they were both tense. "Ah, okay," Mike said smoothly, trying to ignore how tense he was, leaning back in his chair now, trying not to laugh at Jeremy trying to regain his breath, the two Nightguards now awkwardly silent

Ghostly Cristalline
June 22nd, 2017, 11:34 AM
(Open)

Ft Spring Bonnie walked out of her room, making her way toward the main room to be with the animatronics, but once she didn't see any one her metal heart began to break. "Is there anyone in here?" Asked FT Spring Bonnie. Her pink and purple ears drooped as no one came.

cute skeleton
June 22nd, 2017, 11:36 AM
(Open)

Ft Spring Bonnie walked out of her room, making her way toward the main room to be with the animatronics, but once she didn't see any one her metal heart began to break. "Is there anyone in here?" Asked FT Spring Bonnie. Her pink and purple ears drooped as no one came.

nightmare mangles head appeared infront of her "i am, I been busy looking for the rest of the nightmares and couldn't find anyone so I came here"

Ghostly Cristalline
June 22nd, 2017, 11:39 AM
nightmare mangles head appeared infront of her "i am, I been busy looking for the rest of the nightmares and couldn't find anyone so I came here"

"For a moment I thought I was the only one alive here." Replied FT female Spring Bonnie. The purple and pink bunny put her ears backup and let out a smile. "How many nightmares are here?" She asked.

cute skeleton
June 22nd, 2017, 11:41 AM
"For a moment I thought I was the only one alive here." Replied FT female Spring Bonnie. The purple and pink bunny put her ears backup and let out a smile. "How many nightmares are here?" She asked.

"well so far since I cant find the others just me" she replied

Ghostly Cristalline
June 22nd, 2017, 11:45 AM
"well so far since I cant find the others just me" she replied

"I'm sorry. It must be very lonely, since there isn't many of you. I haven't found Springtrap or the other Fun time's." She said.

Nomad
June 22nd, 2017, 11:49 AM
"Thank ye springtrap and let's see what Funtime Foxy thinks of these." Said foxy looking at the entrance.

cute skeleton
June 22nd, 2017, 11:54 AM
"I'm sorry. It must be very lonely, since there isn't many of you. I haven't found Springtrap or the other Fun time's." She said.

"you get used to it after a while of taking turns with nightmare foxy in a closet." she said then looked in the direction of one of the halls hearing a scream "you hear that? it sounds like someone screaming"

Ghostly Cristalline
June 22nd, 2017, 12:14 PM
"you get used to it after a while of taking turns with nightmare foxy in a closet." she said then looked in the direction of one of the halls hearing a scream "you hear that? it sounds like someone screaming"

"I hope nobody is hurt. That's not what we do any more. Springtrap told us that no harm shall come to the humans." Replied FT Spring Bonnie. Her ear began to listen for the scream to come once again.

Barnabas
June 22nd, 2017, 12:19 PM
This time it was Jeremy's turn to scream like a little girl, Mike snorting, though they were both tense. "Ah, okay," Mike said smoothly, trying to ignore how tense he was, leaning back in his chair now, trying not to laugh at Jeremy trying to regain his breath, the two Nightguards now awkwardly silent

"if any the other animatronics try to attack you then call for me Springtrap. They aren't supposed to attack anyone." said Springtrap. He stood up straight and made his way back to the main room where FT Spring Bonnie and Nightmare Mangle were.

June 22nd, 2017, 12:26 PM
"if any the other animatronics try to attack you then call for me Springtrap. They aren't supposed to attack anyone." said Springtrap. He stood up straight and made his way back to the main room where FT Spring Bonnie and Nightmare Mangle were.

Both nightguards nodded, Mike casually leaning back a bit in his chair, nearly falling out, causing him to let out a yelp of surprise. Jeremy was still frozen in fear in a way, automatically unfreezing as when Springtrap left. "Well that wasn't a normal," Mike muttered, Jeremy saying nothing in reply, both of them still tense, as, while they were slightly reassured that the animatronics wouldn't attack them, they were still sort of scared, both of them quiet for now.

aleka!
June 22nd, 2017, 12:33 PM
Chica leaned against the doorway, glancing at Foxy, and the pancakes. I think I'm the only questioning the fact about that we can eat... It's pretty weird... I mean it's not like we have a stomach so... She thought, moving her position so she was properly standing. She looked down at her bib, fiddling slightly at the back of her neck, which was where it was tied. Even though it had the letters "Let's Eat!" sprawled out in purple and yellow letters, she had always preferred not to have breakfast, since it wasn't like she really needed it, and after all, she was just a robot.

Golden Freddy appeared suddenly in the office, on top of the desk. He could technically teleport, and he pretty much had no idea why, and no idea why he should care. He moved, slowly but also slightly smoothly into a sitting position OC the desk, so that his legs were hanging over it. He turned toward Springtrap, his black eyes holding his gaze. "Though it really doesn't matter if we leave, why would an odd man care if 'his' robots leave? It's not like he would scrap us, and he can't even hurt us." He said with a shrug, watching him leave, and then turning his head to look back forward at the two Nightguards.
(Hhhhhhhh that moment when someone replies when you're trying to also reply and your too lazy to edit it.)

cute skeleton
June 22nd, 2017, 12:40 PM
"I hope nobody is hurt. That's not what we do any more. Springtrap told us that no harm shall come to the humans." Replied FT Spring Bonnie. Her ear began to listen for the scream to come once again.

"yeah, oh hi springtrap" she said looking over at him "do you know what the screaming was about?"

Ghostly Cristalline
June 22nd, 2017, 12:42 PM
"yeah, oh hi springtrap" she said looking over at him "do you know what the screaming was about?"

Ft Spring Bonnie looked at Springtrap with a smile. "I hope it isn't a defenseless human." She replied.

Barnabas
June 22nd, 2017, 12:47 PM
winter
Cristalline

Springtrap walked over to FT Spring Bonnie and Nightmare Mangle. "What scream?" Asked Springtrap. He pricked his ears in case the scream came to him.The animatronic kept his eyes on Funtime Spring Bonnie. "I don't hear anything." He Shrugged.

cute skeleton
June 22nd, 2017, 01:00 PM
"its gone now, it sounded like someone was scared to death" she siad

Barnabas
June 22nd, 2017, 01:02 PM
"its gone now, it sounded like someone was scared to death" she siad

"if it were the night guards.They know now that they shall not be attacked by any of the animatronics." Replied Springtrap.

cute skeleton
June 22nd, 2017, 01:13 PM
"if it were the night guards.They know now that they shall not be attacked by any of the animatronics." Replied Springtrap.

"ok, oh and have you seen any of the nightmares? been trying to find them"

Barnabas
June 22nd, 2017, 01:27 PM
"ok, oh and have you seen any of the nightmares? been trying to find them"

Springtrap looked at Nightmare Mangle with a shake of his head. "Haven't seen anyone but you, FT Spring Bonnie, the two night guards, and that's about it." Replied Springtrap.

cute skeleton
June 22nd, 2017, 01:30 PM
Springtrap looked at Nightmare Mangle with a shake of his head. "Haven't seen anyone but you, FT Spring Bonnie, the two night guards, and that's about it." Replied Springtrap.

"ok, I'm gonna see if I can find one of them at least" she said then left.

cute skeleton
June 22nd, 2017, 01:31 PM
"sure, and that's because they don't know we are alive it probably scared them a bit knowing you just asked if they wanted a balloon" she said closing the boxes lid then turning back to bb

bump Darky )

Darky
June 22nd, 2017, 01:34 PM
"So now what?" Bb asked.

Barnabas
June 22nd, 2017, 01:38 PM
Cristalline

Springtrap walked up to FT Spring Bonnie with a smile. "If you don't know my name it's Springtrap. What is your name sweet little lady?" Said Springtrap. The animatronic was trying to flater the female Spring Bonnie.

cute skeleton
June 22nd, 2017, 01:40 PM
"So now what?" Bb asked.

"we can try finding the others if you want, or something else" she said

Darky
June 22nd, 2017, 01:41 PM
"we can try finding the others if you want, or something else" she said
"I know where funtime foxy is" bb said.

Ghostly Cristalline
June 22nd, 2017, 01:48 PM
Cristalline

Springtrap walked up to FT Spring Bonnie with a smile. "If you don't know my name it's Springtrap. What is your name sweet little lady?" Said Springtrap. The animatronic was trying to flater the female Spring Bonnie.

Female Spring Bonnie rolled her eyes and walked into the hallway. She looked back at him and opened up her face plates to reveal her endoskeleton. She growled and continued walking. "Just because you made a rule of no fighting doesn't mean that once and a while we will. We're animatronics not people." She growled.

cute skeleton
June 22nd, 2017, 01:56 PM
"I know where funtime foxy is" bb said.

"ok" puppet said "lead the way" she started floating like she always did when she wasn't standing still or teleporting.

Darky
June 22nd, 2017, 01:59 PM
"ok" puppet said "lead the way" she started floating like she always did when she wasn't standing still or teleporting.
Ft foxy sat in her cove staring at the ceiling.
"Hey ft foxy" bb said as ft foxy waved.

cute skeleton
June 22nd, 2017, 02:04 PM
Ft foxy sat in her cove staring at the ceiling.
"Hey ft foxy" bb said as ft foxy waved.

"hi ft foxy, everything alright?" she asked her notcing she had been looking at the ceiling before they came.

Barnabas
June 22nd, 2017, 02:11 PM
Female Spring Bonnie rolled her eyes and walked into the hallway. She looked back at him and opened up her face plates to reveal her endoskeleton. She growled and continued walking. "Just because you made a rule of no fighting doesn't mean that once and a while we will. We're animatronics not people." She growled.

"I know, but we we're once people not annimatromics until an imposter took our lives away. The purple guy is gone and he won't ever come back. You don't know how much I wish I could be human again." Springtrap growled back. He looked behind him to see if anyone was there to back him and his opinion up.

Darky
June 22nd, 2017, 02:18 PM
"hi ft foxy, everything alright?" she asked her notcing she had been looking at the ceiling before they came.
"I'm okay I'm thinking of repainting" Ft foxy said.

cute skeleton
June 22nd, 2017, 02:27 PM
"I'm okay I'm thinking of repainting" Ft foxy said.

"oh, may I ask why?" she asked.

Darky
June 22nd, 2017, 02:30 PM
"oh, may I ask why?" she asked.
"The cove doesn't look pirate like. It's every boring" ft foxy said.

Ghostly Cristalline
June 22nd, 2017, 02:34 PM
"I know, but we we're once people not annimatromics until an imposter took our lives away. The purple guy is gone and he won't ever come back. You don't know how much I wish I could be human again." Springtrap growled back. He looked behind him to see if anyone was there to back him and his opinion up.

"Well I wish I never was a stupid huma ! I was an orphan who had no one to turn to!" Yelled FT Spring Bonnie with her face plate's still out. She put her face plate's back to normal before walking back up to Springtrap. "Sorry for my anger. I get into a scary bunny." Teased FT Spring Bonnie. The big pink and purple bunny laughed and punched Springtrap in the arm playfully. The animatronic walked past him, holding out her hand. "Want to walk around?" She asked.

cute skeleton
June 22nd, 2017, 02:39 PM
"The cove doesn't look pirate like. It's every boring" ft foxy said.

"foxy can help with that" she said

Darky
June 22nd, 2017, 02:45 PM
"foxy can help with that" she said
"Thanks for the advice." Ft foxy said.

Barnabas
June 22nd, 2017, 02:48 PM
"Well I wish I never was a stupid huma ! I was an orphan who had no one to turn to!" Yelled FT Spring Bonnie with her face plate's still out. She put her face plate's back to normal before walking back up to Springtrap. "Sorry for my anger. I get into a scary bunny." Teased FT Spring Bonnie. The big pink and purple bunny laughed and punched Springtrap in the arm playfully. The animatronic walked past him, holding out her hand. "Want to walk around?" She asked.

"I guess I could spare a few moments without having to work. Being the boss here is very hard." Replied Springtrap, taking her hand. Springtrap began to blush as he took her hand, walking with her through the place.

Ghostly Cristalline
June 22nd, 2017, 02:56 PM
"I guess I could spare a few moments without having to work. Being the boss here is very hard." Replied Springtrap, taking her hand. Springtrap began to blush as he took her hand, walking with her through the place.

Spring Bonnie walked up to the office to see everyone in the office. "Hi everyone!" She Yelled in excitement.

cute skeleton
June 22nd, 2017, 03:10 PM

"no problem" puppet said.

Darky
June 22nd, 2017, 03:13 PM
"no problem" puppet said.
Bb thought about putting balloons in his room.

aleka!
June 22nd, 2017, 03:57 PM
Spring Bonnie walked up to the office to see everyone in the office. "Hi everyone!" She Yelled in excitement.

Golden Freddy looked in her direction snorting. He crossed his arms, his legs still lazily swinging in the empty space off the side of the desk where he was sitting. "What exactly do you want?" He said in a bored tone, as he was talking turning his head back to stare at the wall, his black eyes non-blinking.

Ghostly Cristalline
June 22nd, 2017, 04:08 PM
Golden Freddy looked in her direction snorting. He crossed his arms, his legs still lazily swinging in the empty space off the side of the desk where he was sitting. "What exactly do you want?" He said in a bored tone, as he was talking turning his head back to stare at the wall, his black eyes non-blinking.

"Why do you ask? Can't I come into the office with Springtrap who technically runs the place?" Asked FT Spring Bonnie. The animatronic bunny opened up her face plates in anger, letting out a very long growl. The bunny was not very happy to be asked such a question. "We all can go wherever we want whenever we want."

cute skeleton
June 22nd, 2017, 04:16 PM
the puppet looked at bb and ft foxy "im gonna go see if anyone needs help"

aleka!
June 22nd, 2017, 04:18 PM
"Why do you ask? Can't I come into the office with Springtrap who technically runs the place?" Asked FT Spring Bonnie. The animatronic bunny opened up her face plates in anger, letting out a very long growl. The bunny was not very happy to be asked such a question. "We all can go wherever we want whenever we want."
He still stared at the wall, a rusty growl coming from his chest. "Oh, I'm sorry. Am I not allowed to ask questions at all?" He exhaled, through his nose. "I'm pretty sure I'm aware that we can move to wherever we want in the building..." The animontronic bear trailed off, letting his jaw hang open.

Ghostly Cristalline
June 22nd, 2017, 04:21 PM
He still stared at the wall, a rusty growl coming from his chest. "Oh, I'm sorry. Am I not allowed to ask questions at all?" He exhaled, through his nose. "I'm pretty sure I'm aware that we can move to wherever we want in the building..." The animontronic bear trailed off, letting his jaw hang open.

"I'm just going to pretend I didn't hear that." Spat FT Spring Bonnie. She put her face plats back with a bit of anger leaving. The girl sat down onto a cabinet on the side of the office and stared at Golden Freddy for a bit.

aleka!
June 22nd, 2017, 04:37 PM
"I'm just going to pretend I didn't hear that." Spat FT Spring Bonnie. She put her face plats back with a bit of anger leaving. The girl sat down onto a cabinet on the side of the office and stared at Golden Freddy for a bit.
He turned his head slightly to look at her. "Okay, enjoy whatever you guys do." He retorted, huffing as he looked at the ground beneath him. He let his arms relax and fall to support his torso, his arms placed at his sides, and his pawlike hands spread. He froze as he felt a faze land upon him. He had no idea of other animontronics could feel it... If that even was the right word. Golden Freddy still stared ahead. He didn't really care right now.

Ghostly Cristalline
June 22nd, 2017, 05:46 PM
He turned his head slightly to look at her. "Okay, enjoy whatever you guys do." He retorted, huffing as he looked at the ground beneath him. He let his arms relax and fall to support his torso, his arms placed at his sides, and his pawlike hands spread. He froze as he felt a faze land upon him. He had no idea of other animontronics could feel it... If that even was the right word. Golden Freddy still stared ahead. He didn't really care right now.

"Do you ever do anything beside hide in the shadows? I could show you a really nice place if you would like to see it." Said Ft Spring Bonnie. She continued to stare at him, but now with marvelous eyes. She went lost in thought for a while.

Barnabas
June 22nd, 2017, 06:45 PM
Springtrap looked at FT Spring Bonnie talking with golden Freddy than walked away to check on anything that needs to be solved. He was the main animatronic around here at the hidden hideaway. He looked around the main room with a partial smile.

Nomad
June 22nd, 2017, 06:54 PM
[QUOTE=Darky;297443]"Thanks for the advice." Ft foxy said.[/QUOTEAfter foxy finished eating and washed the dishes he started wandering through the pizzeria then he heard someone say that he could give some advice so naturally he sprinted to that room and peeked around the corner."what advice could I ye lass?" He asked finally feeling useful but he had heard springtrap talking to female spring bonnie about being human. Then in his head he replayed that sad day he remembered it clearly he didn't know what came over him but he couldn't stop it from happening. I almost made a child suffer the same fate as us. He thought almost tearing uphe didn't know what happened to himif someone messed with him or if he malfuntioned but he bit the kid and he almost died. But he couldn't dwell on the past he had a future to look forward to. so he gave his attention to Funtime Foxy.

cute skeleton
June 22nd, 2017, 06:59 PM
Springtrap looked at FT Spring Bonnie talking with golden Freddy than walked away to check on anything that needs to be solved. He was the main animatronic around here at the hidden hideaway. He looked around the main room with a partial smile.

puppet teleported to the main room behind springtrap "how everything been since you became in charge?" she asked leaning against the wall.

Barnabas
June 22nd, 2017, 07:02 PM
puppet teleported to the main room behind springtrap "how everything been since you became in charge?" she asked leaning against the wall.

"Not fun. Someof them still don't trust me since the whole Purple guy thing. I didn't ask for him to climb inside my old suite. I wish things could be different." Replied Springtrap.

cute skeleton
June 22nd, 2017, 07:04 PM
"Not fun. Someof them still don't trust me since the whole Purple guy thing. I didn't ask for him to climb inside my old suite. I wish things could be different." Replied Springtrap.

"we all do, but some just got to get used to the change" she said looking at him "and some just need to sometimes do their own things"

Barnabas
June 22nd, 2017, 07:07 PM
"we all do, but some just got to get used to the change" she said looking at him "and some just need to sometimes do their own things"

"Yeah your right. I guess I just have to keep getting everyone's trust." Replied Springtrap, looking at her.

Darky
June 22nd, 2017, 07:08 PM
[QUOTE=Darky;297443]"Thanks for the advice." Ft foxy said.[/QUOTEAfter foxy finished eating and washed the dishes he started wandering through the pizzeria then he heard someone say that he could give some advice so naturally he sprinted to that room and peeked around the corner."what advice could I ye lass?" He asked finally feeling useful but he had heard springtrap talking to female spring bonnie about being human. Then in his head he replayed that sad day he remembered it clearly he didn't know what came over him but he couldn't stop it from happening. I almost made a child suffer the same fate as us. He thought almost tearing up, but he couldn't he had the future to look at he couldn't dwell on the past, so he gave his attention to Runtime Foxy.
"Could you help me repaint my cove" ft foxy asked.

Barnabas
June 22nd, 2017, 07:44 PM
I want everyone's opinion!

Should we make a plot for this thread?

aleka!
June 22nd, 2017, 07:56 PM
"Do you ever do anything beside hide in the shadows? I could show you a really nice place if you would like to see it." Said Ft Spring Bonnie. She continued to stare at him, but now with marvelous eyes. She went lost in thought for a while.
"I'd rather not. Thank you very much." He said. Honestly, the dull golden colored bear hadn't really stood up in a long time... he could, even though he had no endo-skeleton, he could stand up, or maybe perhaps not since he hadn't stood up in a long time.

(And I think there should be a plot.)

Ghostly Cristalline
June 22nd, 2017, 07:59 PM
"I'd rather not. Thank you very much." He said. Honestly, the dull golden colored bear hadn't really stood up in a long time... he could, even though he had no endo-skeleton, he could stand up, or maybe perhaps not since he hadn't stood up in a long time.

(And I think there should be a plot.)

"Oh okay." Ft Spring Bonnie murmured. She got off the cabinet and walked out with no feeling in her heart for Golden Freddy. Your better off alone Spring Bonnie. You don't need no friends. You don't need no one and so does Golden Freddy

aleka!
June 22nd, 2017, 08:32 PM
Chica stood up, looking around, blinking slowly. She looked around, placing a few fingers on the counter she was standing near. The animontronic let her lower jaw hang slightly lose. Slowly she dragged her hand off of the smooth countertop, her mind flicking back to the "Dark days", or whatever else it was called. In her head, that seemed pretty much the appropriate thing to call it. It was pretty much when it was just her, Freddy, Bonnie, Foxy and the also sometimes Golden Freddy, that they never really got to have a casual chat with, even though they only got to sometimes talk to him at night, before the nightguard came, because when they arrived, the animatronics were kind of busy, you know, trying to well, kill them. Jeez, it just occurred to me that pretty everyone's else's name there starts with an F... Weird She thought,

Barnabas
June 22nd, 2017, 08:50 PM
Any suggestions of what the plot should be about?

cute skeleton
June 22nd, 2017, 08:51 PM
"Yeah your right. I guess I just have to keep getting everyone's trust." Replied Springtrap, looking at her.

she nodded looking towards the stage, "it seems like yesterday when we used to preform...now you and golden freddy don't anymore and I'm just used to give gifts.."

(if you didn't know the puppet did preform with them but in a different room, and yeah I think a plot would work great)

cute skeleton
June 22nd, 2017, 08:52 PM
Any suggestions of what the plot should be about?

(maybe someone or someones trying to get revenge on them for killing purple guy or a night guard a while back, like... a family member (members) or someone (someones) close to them

Barnabas
June 22nd, 2017, 08:54 PM
she nodded looking towards the stage, "it seems like yesterday when we used to preform...now you and golden freddy don't anymore and I'm just used to give gifts.."

(if you didn't know the puppet did preform with them but in a different room, and yeah I think a plot would work great)

"Yeah then I was left in a storage room for almost 30 years to get a body of a bad man inside me." Replied Springtrap.

Barnabas
June 22nd, 2017, 08:55 PM
(maybe someone or someones trying to get revenge on them for killing purple guy or a night guard a while back, like... a family member (members) or someone (someones) close to them

(I'll keep that one in mind. Thanks)

cute skeleton
June 22nd, 2017, 08:58 PM
"Yeah then I was left in a storage room for almost 30 years to get a body of a bad man inside me." Replied Springtrap.

"yeah...those where some crazy years that we had" puppet looked at the stage for a bit then back at him "you think its possible to get every animatronic to preform again?" she asked him

Barnabas
June 22nd, 2017, 09:04 PM
"yeah...those where some crazy years that we had" puppet looked at the stage for a bit then back at him "you think its possible to get every animatronic to preform again?" she asked him

" we can try. Maybe then they'll know that they can trust me." Said Springtrap. He walked over to a wall and looked at all the posters that we're there. There was Circus Baby's pizza world, Freddy fazbears pizza, the remake of Freddy Fazebears pizza, and Fazebears fright: the horror attraction, but most importantly Fredbears family diner. Golden Freddy and Springtrap we're on the poster with their microphone and guitar.

cute skeleton
June 22nd, 2017, 09:06 PM
" we can try. Maybe then they'll know that they can trust me." Said Springtrap. He walked over to a wall and looked at all the posters that we're there. There was Circus Baby's pizza world, Freddy fazbears pizza, the remake of Freddy Fazebears pizza, and Fazebears fright: the horror attraction, but most importantly Fredbears family diner. Golden Freddy and Springtrap we're on the poster with their microphone and guitar.

"i might have an idea to help you, but its gonna take more then just 2 of us" she said looking at where he was.

Barnabas
June 22nd, 2017, 09:13 PM
"i might have an idea to help you, but its gonna take more then just 2 of us" she said looking at where he was.

"I bet we could get ft Spring Bonnie to join. She wants to perform. She wants to reopen Freddy's. I want to call it something else though." Replied Springtrap.

cute skeleton
June 22nd, 2017, 09:15 PM
"I bet we could get ft Spring Bonnie to join. She wants to perform. She wants to reopen Freddy's. I want to call it something else though." Replied Springtrap.

"We can also see if golden freddy wants to help, and have any ideas?" She said looking at each poster

Barnabas
June 22nd, 2017, 09:23 PM
"We can also see if golden freddy wants to help, and have any ideas?" She said looking at each poster

"We can make this place new again. We can try and get the night guards get some folks and boards." Said Springtrap. He walked into the hallway. "Come with me. I have something to show you." He yelled.

cute skeleton
June 22nd, 2017, 09:25 PM
"We can make this place new again. We can try and get the night guards get some folks and boards." Said Springtrap. He walked into the hallway. "Come with me. I have something to show you." He yelled.

She followed after him.

aleka!
June 22nd, 2017, 09:28 PM
That moment when you're too lazy to quote people.)

Golden Freddy sighed, looking down at his knees. What's exactly the point of everyone trying to somehow cooperate? I mean, we pretty much all have the same thing that happened to us, but we are all from different times. He thought, letting one of his toes brush the floor. The animontronic huffed inwardly. Well, at least this is one of the times I stand up. He slid smoothly off the desk, huffing as he felt the slightly impact in his knees and feet when he hit the slightly dirty ground, which was dirty because it wasn't like a a person would just come to mop the floor. They would honestly, most likely scream in terror, or something like that maybe. He stood up, slightly wobbly, for a moment before he stood up, straightening his stance. He looked at the plain walls for a moment, before walking out slowly, his head down. He stopped when he heard a yell, tipping his head up slightly so that he could allow his dark eyes to see. He froze when he saw Sprintrap. He tipped his head slightly to the side. "Uh... hello..."

Barnabas
June 22nd, 2017, 09:31 PM
She followed after him.

Springtrap went to his room in the storage room and pulled out a metal box out of a drawer. He turned around to face the puppet.

Nomad
June 22nd, 2017, 09:31 PM
"Sure lassie what color shall it be?" Foxy asked Funtime Foxy realived to have something to do.

cute skeleton
June 22nd, 2017, 09:36 PM
Springtrap went to his room in the storage room and pulled out a metal box out of a drawer. He turned around to face the puppet.

"Why do you have a metal box?" She asked confused

Barnabas
June 22nd, 2017, 09:39 PM
"Why do you have a metal box?" She asked confused

He opened the box up to reveal money. "I collected these over the years. We can use it to rebuild freddy's." Said Springtrap.

cute skeleton
June 22nd, 2017, 09:41 PM
He opened the box up to reveal money. "I collected these over the years. We can use it to rebuild freddy's." Said Springtrap.

She looked at him happily "we could possibly even make it better" she said

Barnabas
June 22nd, 2017, 09:46 PM
She looked at him happily "we could possibly even make it better" she said

"Of course." He replied. Springtrap closed the box with a friendly smile. "We can use it to repair and repaint each animatronic and get a few parts for the building. We can call it Animatronic land. We won't hurt no one. That will continue to be a rule." Replied Springtrap with a smile.

cute skeleton
June 22nd, 2017, 09:50 PM
"Of course." He replied. Springtrap closed the box with a friendly smile. "We can use it to repair and repaint each animatronic and get a few parts for the building. We can call it Animatronic land. We won't hurt no one. That will continue to be a rule." Replied Springtrap with a smile.

She nodded "we won't also have to hide being ourselves either"

Barnabas
June 22nd, 2017, 09:52 PM

Springtrap dipped his head then walked back out to the main

Barnabas
June 22nd, 2017, 09:53 PM

Springtrap dipped his head then walked back out to the main room to tell everyone the news.

cute skeleton
June 22nd, 2017, 09:55 PM
Springtrap dipped his head then walked back out to the main room to tell everyone the news.

She teleported after him this time and stood by a while.

Barnabas
June 22nd, 2017, 10:57 PM
winter
Cristalline
Darky
Foxfur
Aleka

(We need all characters in the main room)

aleka!
June 22nd, 2017, 11:23 PM
winter
Cristalline
Darky
Foxfur
Aleka

(We need all characters in the main room)
Okay, and by main room is that the like party room or what?)

Chica turned her head, moving her hand completely off the table quickly, looking at the slight dust that had gathered. She sighed, not caring. Shaking her hand once, maybe twice, she walked to the main room, standing near the doorway, not really easing herself all the way into the room.

Golden Freddy looked down the hall. Perhaps there's no one in the main room, hopefully. He thought, tempted for a moment to just collapse down, into his normal, more comfortable position than standing. But, on the other hand, he may as well walk. With a sigh, he walked slowly towards it, pausing when he saw Chica in the doorway. He stood there for a moment, unsure if he should just go back to his closet, where he honestly, stayed most of the day, just thinking about general things that a robot that pretty much disliked pretty much everything would think about. He stood there, feeling it grow awkward, before she moved out the way, not really trying to talk to him. He slid inside, glancing around as he moved to a corner, leaning down there, arms crossed.

(Do you have any plot ideas by any chance?)

Nomad
June 23rd, 2017, 02:01 AM
Foxy heard someone tyell he knew it was springtrap by the sound of it and went down that way, "lassie ye gon' go with me?" Ye asked Funtime foxy not bothering for a reply, then he saw Springtrap go into the main room he noticed Chica and gave a friendly hook wave the watched springtrap.

aleka!
June 23rd, 2017, 09:14 AM
Foxy heard someone tyell he knew it was springtrap by the sound of it and went down that way, "lassie ye gon' go with me?" Ye asked Funtime foxy not bothering for a reply, then he saw Springtrap go into the main room he noticed Chica and gave a friendly hook wave the watched springtrap.
Chica waved back pleasantly, glad that it wasn't just her, Golden Freddy, and Springtrap in the room, and maybe she would have the chance to actually strike up a conversation.

cute skeleton
June 23rd, 2017, 09:18 AM
Nightmare mangle was already there and turned to springtrap.

The puppet teleported to the main room and stood by a wall looking at springtrap.

Barnabas
June 23rd, 2017, 11:08 AM
Springtrap looked around at everyone with a smile"I have an announcement to make." Started Springtrap, looking around at everyone.

aleka!
June 23rd, 2017, 11:11 AM
Springtrap looked around at everyone with a smile"I have an announcement to make." Started Springtrap, looking around at everyone.
Chica turned to look at him expectantly, blinking with anticipation.

Golden Freddy hugged. "Great." He said simply with a huff.

Nomad
June 23rd, 2017, 12:06 PM
Foxy wondered what Springtrap had to say so he moved a step closer.

Barnabas
June 23rd, 2017, 01:02 PM
"I gathered you all here to tell you that we are reopening Freddy's. I have saved up some money to rebuild this place. We will make sure no one gets hurt here at Freddy's. It shall be called Animatronic Family Fun Center." Announced Springtrap. "We will all perform again and get repaired and repainted. All the rooms will be repaired and painted and look brand new."

Nomad
June 23rd, 2017, 01:52 PM
Foxy started "clapping" he felt that it WS time this place was repaired and reopened and he wanted to perform again.

aleka!
June 23rd, 2017, 05:38 PM
Golden Freddy snorted, turning his head to look in the other direction. "Hah, thanka but no thanks. I'm fine the way I am, and I don't really look forward to preforming again, like I used to. Especially because of what happened..." The bear trailed off, thinking of well, a certain incident that involved him and a child's head.

"Uh... aren't I fine the way I am?" Chica asked, tilting her head to the side. Honestly, all she needed was to find her cupcake that she had left somewhere around here, and she would be set.

Barnabas
June 23rd, 2017, 05:45 PM
Springtrap looked at Golden Freddy and walked over to him. "You wouldn't want to go back to old times when it was Springtrap and Fredbear?" Asked Springtrap, remembering the time when they would both go up stage and sing for everyone.

aleka!
June 23rd, 2017, 06:00 PM
Springtrap looked at Golden Freddy and walked over to him. "You wouldn't want to go back to old times when it was Springtrap and Fredbear?" Asked Springtrap, remembering the time when they would both go up stage and sing for everyone.
He stared at him, a foot tapping lightly, making no sound. "I just don't exactly want it to happen again." He said, not blinking, since, well, he had well, no eyelids.

Barnabas
June 23rd, 2017, 06:04 PM
He stared at him, a foot tapping lightly, making no sound. "I just don't exactly want it to happen again." He said, not blinking, since, well, he had well, no eyelids.

"It won't happen again. We can all watch you. In case you want to try and kill someone." Replied Springtrap. He stared at him with his metal heart breaking that his former best friend was trying to get out of the idea.

Ghostly Cristalline
June 23rd, 2017, 06:31 PM
Ft Spring Bonnie walked into the room as she saw Springtrap, calling for everyone. "Maybe I don't want to perform. I've never performed before. if nobody knows but I was recently killed." Said Ft Spring Bonnie.

cute skeleton
June 23rd, 2017, 07:33 PM
"Ive never preformed before....neither have any of the nightmares so how is that gonna work for us? Most kids actually fear us" nightmare mangle said looking at them from above.

The puppet thought for a while but also listened to everyone.

Barnabas
June 23rd, 2017, 07:42 PM
"Ive never preformed before....neither have any of the nightmares so how is that gonna worl for us? Most kids actually fear us" nightmare mangle said looking at them from above.

The puppet thought for a while but also listened to everyone.

"We could have a haunted house for the older kids. All the nightmares could perform on scaring people." Replied Springtrap, knowing what he would say next.

cute skeleton
June 23rd, 2017, 07:44 PM
"We could have a haunted house for the older kids. All the nightmares could perform on scaring people." Replied Springtrap, knowing what he would say next.

"ok" she said watching from above still wondering if the other nightmares would agree when they came back.

Barnabas
June 23rd, 2017, 07:47 PM
"ok" she said watching from above still wondering if the other nightmares would agree when they came back.

"I will make sure everyone and I mean everyone has a place in this place! New rule! No one gets left behind ever again!" Yelled Springtrap so everyone payed attention.

Nomad
June 23rd, 2017, 08:01 PM
Foxy stared at Springtrap pleadingly he needed to ask him something badly. And concerning his pride he wanted to talk to him alone.

Barnabas
June 23rd, 2017, 08:18 PM
Foxy stared at Springtrap pleadingly he needed to ask him something badly. And concerning his pride he wanted to talk to him alone.

Springtrap walked into the hallway waving his arm to tell foxy to follow him. He could feel that there was something on his friends mind.

Nomad
June 23rd, 2017, 08:27 PM
Foxy followed him out to the hallway " I will be needing ye guys to watch me to in case I... I try to b-bite someone." Foxy said virtually in tears.

Barnabas
June 23rd, 2017, 08:39 PM
"Don't cry. We all made mistakes. Remember the purple guy got inside my suite. He made me do awful thing gs to you guys. That why no one here should really trust me. " said Springtrap, keeping the tears that he wanted to cry, but didn't want to in front of the other animatronics.

Nomad
June 23rd, 2017, 08:46 PM
Foxy tried but he couldn't help it he just broke down crying and couldn't stop he just needed to, to let all his emotions out they had gone and just flooded out of him in quiet sobs he remembered everything on that bad day even more vividly he had no Idea why but he hugged Springtrap
is actually crying because of a song on the radio. (There are times when songs can trigger feelings) sometimes.

Barnabas
June 24th, 2017, 02:55 PM
Foxy tried but he couldn't help it he just broke down crying and couldn't stop he just needed to, to let all his emotions out they had gone and just flooded out of him in quiet sobs he remembered everything on that bad day even more vividly he had no Idea why but he hugged Springtrap
is actually crying because of a song on the radio. (There are times when songs can trigger feelings) sometimes.

Springtrap patted Foxy on the head. He looked at him and said "I promise we will all help one another. Look at me I've done things I regret before I had the purple guy in me." Springtrap was trying to help Foxy overcome his fear of hurting someone.

Nomad
June 24th, 2017, 07:01 PM
Foxy let go of Springtrap "T-thank you." He said shakily.

Barnabas
June 24th, 2017, 07:43 PM
Foxy let go of Springtrap "T-thank you." He said shakily.

"Anything for a friend." Replied Springtrap with a smile.

Nomad
June 24th, 2017, 07:55 PM
Foxy smiled back to him. "Is the meeting over? I really didn't mean to interrupt.

Barnabas
June 24th, 2017, 07:59 PM
Foxy smiled back to him. "Is the meeting over? I really didn't mean to interrupt.

Springtrap looked over into the Maine room. "Yeah it was over." Replied Springtrap.

Nomad
June 24th, 2017, 08:06 PM
"Okay that be good.And it be night time I made ye'all lunch" Foxy said wiping away tears and walking into the kitchen.

Nomad
June 24th, 2017, 08:58 PM
Foxy had decided to make sandwiches for much and after putting evil amount of peanut butter and jelly on the sand whixhes he set the spots then called." Lunch is up!"

cute skeleton
June 24th, 2017, 09:15 PM
nightmare mangle went towards the main room after she heard that lunch was ready.

puppet heard foxy call but didn't come.

aleka!
June 24th, 2017, 11:21 PM
Chica walked toward him, shrugging slightly. "Thanks, but I'd rather not..." She said, smiling shyly.

Golden Freddy said nothing, just staring blandly.

Ghostly Cristalline
June 25th, 2017, 02:20 AM
Ft Spring Bonnie heard lunch time, but she stayed where she was. "I'm not hungry." She said, heading to her room. She listened in case anyone would like to stop her. She would try not to make her face plates go out in front of her 'companions'. She stopped in the hall for anyone to stop her.

Nomad
June 25th, 2017, 05:07 AM
"Hello Mangle how ye be today?" Foxy asked when she came to lunch. "Don't ye think it be around time we preformed again? I mean almost everyone seems to be so well, some depressed and others just seem sad."

cute skeleton
June 25th, 2017, 08:25 AM
"Hello Mangle how ye be today?" Foxy asked when she came to lunch. "Don't ye think it be around time we preformed again? I mean almost everyone seems to be so well, some depressed and others just seem sad."

"wrong mangle foxy I never preformed, but I do agree that its about time everyone preforms again" nightmare mangle said looking down at him

(and now I'm thinking of also making a form for mangle lol)

Nomad
June 25th, 2017, 02:45 PM
"Well it seems that you be the only one coming to lunch, it be getting lonely without everyone coming it's abit quiet." Foxy said sitting down and taking a bite of his sandwich.

cute skeleton
June 25th, 2017, 03:28 PM
"Well it seems that you be the only one coming to lunch, it be getting lonely without everyone coming it's abit quiet." Foxy said sitting down and taking a bite of his sandwich.

"Yeah" she thought for a moment before coming up with an idea "hey foxy, isnt every animatronic thats a pirate here always in a good mood?" She asked him.

Nomad
June 25th, 2017, 07:28 PM
"When there's cause to be, most of the time." Foxy said. "But ye know we pirates can be in a good mood just about any time why ye askin?" Foxy said with a confused look in his face.

cute skeleton
June 25th, 2017, 07:39 PM
"When there's cause to be, most of the time." Foxy said. "But ye know we pirates can be in a good mood just about any time why ye askin?" Foxy said with a confused look in his face.

"I'm thinking we could possibly set something up that will make the others happy, and I was thinking why not get the ones that's happy most of the time to help with that?" she said looking down at him again. she knew that she didn't preform and didn't know much about being a pirate, but she wanted to give it a go and try, along with seeing if she can cheer the others up.

Nomad
June 25th, 2017, 08:05 PM
"That be a great idea lass what ye have in mind?" Asked Foxy a smile spreading across his face.

cute skeleton
June 25th, 2017, 08:35 PM
"That be a great idea lass what ye have in mind?" Asked Foxy a smile spreading across his face.

"hmmm I don't yet, the only thing I really have in mind is doing what you guys do best, being pirates" she answered looking somewhere but it was hard to tell where.

Nomad
June 25th, 2017, 08:58 PM
"hmmm I don't yet, the only thing I really have in mind is doing what you guys do best, being pirates" she answered looking somewhere but it was hard to tell where.
"Ah I be thinking that a skit might just be what ye thinking, would you like to help me preform?" Foxy asked mangle trying to be friendly.

cute skeleton
June 25th, 2017, 09:18 PM
"sure" she said looking back down at him "but maybe we should go see if funtime foxy wants to help us with the plan"

Nomad
June 25th, 2017, 09:24 PM
"sure" she said looking back down at him "but maybe we should go see if funtime foxy wants to help us with the plan"
"Yes we should first I'll find her then I'll tell her about our plan if she says yes I'll met ye back here okay?" Foxy said finishing his sandwich then before going waited for nightmare mangle's answer.

Darky
June 25th, 2017, 09:27 PM
"Yes we should first I'll find her then I'll tell her about our plan if she says yes I'll met ye back here okay?" Foxy said finishing his sandwich then before going waited for nightmare mangle's answer.
"hey guys" ft foxy said waving at the two in her normal voice.

Nomad
June 25th, 2017, 09:30 PM
"Hello lassie would you like to help us with our plot?" Foxy asked hoping she would.

cute skeleton
June 25th, 2017, 09:31 PM

"to late foxy" she said sticking out her tong with a smile.

Darky
"Hello lassie would you like to help us with our plot?" Foxy asked hoping she would.
"sure" ft foxy said.

cute skeleton

(when this happens lol)

Nomad
June 25th, 2017, 09:33 PM
Foxy stuck his tounge out at her and gave her a playful punch (a light one!)

cute skeleton
June 25th, 2017, 09:35 PM
Foxy stuck his tounge out at her and gave her a playful punch (a light one!)

she smiled at him then turned back to funtime foxy.

cute skeleton
June 25th, 2017, 09:56 PM
"sure" ft foxy said.

"great! we are just setting things up right now then all we need to do is somehow get the others here then we can begin" she said looking at her

Nomad
June 26th, 2017, 12:18 PM
"I be having an idea foxy said walking out then running to the security guard's office." Hey Mikey I be need in her help" foxy said standing in the doorway.

cute skeleton
June 26th, 2017, 05:33 PM
nightmare mangle shook her head watching him leave before turning to ft foxy

puppet opened her box looking inside at something.

Nomad
June 27th, 2017, 01:59 PM
SpringtrapFNAF "Mikey said no." Foxy said as he walked into the main room. "So now the only way is for me to find Springtrap." Foxy said while again exiting the room.

Barnabas
July 7th, 2017, 05:29 AM
SpringtrapFNAF "Mikey said no." Foxy said as he walked into the main room. "So now the only way is for me to find Springtrap." Foxy said while again exiting the room.

Springtrap walked over to Foxy with a slight smile. "I was wanted for something?" wondered Springtrap,
looking at Foxy. His new shiny animatronic suit starting to shine as the sunlight of one of the boarded windows shown on it.

I guess Everyone is starting to trust me again. I won't let anything bad happen to my friends.

Nomad
July 7th, 2017, 09:12 AM
"Mangle and me are having ourselves a skit to try to entertain the others we need ye to call a meetin though mate." Foxy said holding that the plan would work.

Nomad
July 20th, 2017, 09:43 PM
(Please don't let this be dead:( )