PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning...You're a Pet

Rivergold
June 13th, 2017, 12:28 PM
This is just a random fun thingy that Shadomaru and I thought up.
You can be you as yourself if you wanna rp your own pets, or you can have an OC character and that.
But basically people in this one neighborhood suddenly wake up one day as (one of)their pet(s).

Romances are okay
Please no extremely exotic pets (Snakes and rabbits are okay, but no tigers or fennec foxes)

Name:
Pet:
Perso:
Relationship:
Other:

Rivergold
June 13th, 2017, 12:33 PM
Name: Abby
Pet: Jack chi
Perso: tbrped
Relationship:
Other:

Darky
June 13th, 2017, 12:48 PM
(Becoming the cat that can do things that other cats can't like turning on the television with the remote, typing on the computer, and stealing muffins)
Name: Darky
Pet: I found the closes photo to dawn (http://purrfectcatbreeds.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/havana-brown-cat3.jpg)
Perso: tbrp
Relationship: nope
Other: how are you

Phoenix Flames
June 13th, 2017, 01:25 PM
Name: Phoenix
Pet: This is the closest thing to Archie (http://petrehoming.net/wp-content/uploads/Copper-Golden-Retriever-German-Shepherd-Mix-Adoption-Colorado-232x300.jpg) that I could find.
Perso: Caring, Respectful, Kind, Friendly, Weird, has OCD
Relationship: N/A
Other: Archie is my IRL friend's dog. And this character, Phoenix, is based off of me.

wickedvirtues
June 13th, 2017, 01:30 PM
Name: Rose
Pet: Pretty close to Bane (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/86/d8/d6/86d8d6b681ed6518ec55eb61ba5e1c78.jpg
)
Perso: TBRP
Relationship:
Other:

aleka!
June 13th, 2017, 01:34 PM
Name: Sierra
Pet: http://cdn1-www.dogtime.com/assets/uploads/gallery/labrador-retriever-dog-breed-pictures/labrador-retriever-dog-pictures-8.jpg couldn't find any pictures that kind of looked like my dog Roxie..
Perso: TBRP'ed
Relationship: None
Other: ;w;

KoiFishDream
June 13th, 2017, 01:36 PM
Name: Demi
Pet: almost spot on to Lucy (https://pixabay.com/p-1403829/?no_redirect)
Personality: Stubborn and arrogant. The rest is tbrped
Other:

shark sailor
June 13th, 2017, 01:38 PM
(*wants to join* Mind: Your in too many rps! Me: THERE'S NO SUCH THING

Help I'm torn.)

The Mad Katter
June 13th, 2017, 01:46 PM
Name: Reagan
Pet: Finnick (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/92/16/4d/92164df85775f5e560210e57af34d95a.jpg)
Perso: Stubborn, bad-tempered, brave, reckless
Relationship: None
Other:

Rivergold
June 13th, 2017, 02:03 PM
Everyone is accepted! Darky Please be normal like everyone else! ...but cats can still do that stuff. It's opening doors and picking up thing that's the problem
Summer Haze DOO ITTTT

Darky
June 13th, 2017, 02:10 PM
Everyone is accepted! Darky Please be normal like everyone else! ...but cats can still do that stuff. It's opening doors and picking up thing that's the problem
Summer Haze DOO ITTTT
(Ok)

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 13th, 2017, 02:49 PM
Name: Tre
Pet: this is Smoke http://static4.depositphotos.com/1005012/389/i/950/depositphotos_3892584-Grey-cat-with-yellow-eyes.jpg
Perso: kind, shy a lot and friendly
Relationship: open
Other: naw

Rivergold
June 13th, 2017, 03:12 PM
Yass!!
Okie we can start now!)
Abby picked up her yawning dog and walked off to bed, setting Riely on her tall bed as she got dressed in her pjs. She frowned, looking at her bed and the dog curled up in the middle of the pillows. "Hey. scooch." She shoved her sideways and lay down, where Riely shifted so she was halfway on top of her owner with a huge sigh. Abby closed her eyes, then frowned and reached under her head to pull out a rock. "Riely, is this yours?" The little dog's ears perked and she tried to grab it. Abby sighed. "Why do you never leave them outside?" she asked as she tossed it off the bed, aiming for the trash can. it thunked off the side and Riely leaped off the bed, stepping on Abby as she did so. "Dog just go to bed," Abby muttered before rolling over and closing her eyes. Just before she dropped off to sleep, she felf the weight of the dog as she hooped back up and lay down on Abby's feet.

Cosmo
June 13th, 2017, 03:36 PM
Name: Maya
Pet: Fluff-Ball (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/1d/5d/59/1d5d5983b0be2edcbf80e79e64452e5b.jpg)
Perso: Outgoing, Outdoorsy, Hard-working, Smart, Friendly, Easily Scared
Relationship: Shadomaru younger sister?
Other: None

The Mad Katter
June 13th, 2017, 03:46 PM
Reagan yawned and shut his computer. That was enough studying for one night. Thankfully, he was already in his pajamas, so he could slip right into bed. Padding sleepily to his bed, he saw his bad-tempered cat, Finnick, sleeping on his pillow. "Come on, cat," the boy sighed. Finnick woke up and stared him straight in the eyes for a long moment before curling back up, his back to Reagan. The brown-haired boy scratched his head before grabbing another pillow and throwing it on his bed. He scooted under the covers and turned on his side, closing his eyes. Soon, his peaceful state was disturbed by a cat deciding he wanted to sleep on Reagan now. Reagan just shifted and fell asleep. "Goodnight, Finnick," he mumbled before drifting off.

Phoenix Flames
June 13th, 2017, 03:54 PM
Phoenix yawned and looked at her dog. Archie perked his ears as she gave him his squeaky toy. "You have to go to bed, now, boy.. Now that you have your squeaky toy, anyways...", the girl yawned, changing into her pajamas. Archie chewed on his chicken squeaky toy, not wanting to fall asleep. "Come on, Archie.... You have to go to bed! Or do you want to fall asleep at the foot of my bed?", Phoenix said. The retriever mix looked at her and stood up, getting out of his dog bed. He placed his squeaky toy on the bed and leaped onto the bed. He laid down and eventually fell asleep, his squeaky toy by his forepaws. Phoenix petted her dog before laying on the bed and falling asleep.

fresh
June 13th, 2017, 03:54 PM
You can be you as yourself if you wanna rp your own pets, or you can have an OC character and that.
But basically people in this one neighborhood suddenly wake up one day as (one of)their pet(s).

Romances are okay
Please no extremely exotic pets (Snakes and rabbits are okay, but no tigers or fennec foxes)

Name:
Pet:
Perso:
Relationship:
Other:
Name: Alina (Uh-lee-nuh)
Pet: Tundra411
Personality:
Optimist
Sarcastic
Happy
Mature
Funny
Kind
Relationship: I'm Alina and Tundra is one of my dogs.
Other: pineapples

Darky
June 13th, 2017, 03:58 PM
Darky walked in her room as she let dawn who was in her cat bed.
"Good night dawn" Darky yawned turning off the lights and getting in bed. Darky had fell asleep in her bear pajamas with the hoodie on her head.

Rivergold
June 13th, 2017, 04:02 PM
Name: Maya
Pet: Fluff-Ball (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/1d/5d/59/1d5d5983b0be2edcbf80e79e64452e5b.jpg)
Perso: Outgoing, Outdoorsy, Hard-working, Smart, Friendly, Easily Scared
Relationship: @Shadomaru (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=76) younger sister?
Name: Alina (Uh-lee-nuh)
Pet: Tundra411
Personality:
Optimist
Sarcastic
Happy
Mature
Funny
Kind
Relationship: I'm Alina and Tundra is one of my dogs.
Other: pineapples
Accepted Shadomaru

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 13th, 2017, 04:07 PM
Little Bird Yea ok)

Shadow was tired from a day of hard work. Smoke was watching him from the closet as he got in his bed. "Goodnight Smoke." He said. Smoke gave him a meow and jumped on his bed and curled up at the foot of the bed.

Cosmo
June 13th, 2017, 04:17 PM
Little Bird Yea ok)

Shadow was tired from a day of hard work. Smoke was watching him from the closet as he got in his bed. "Goodnight Smoke." He said. Smoke gave him a meow and jumped on his bed and curled up at the foot of the bed.

Okay thanks)

Maya peeked into her brothers room. Seeing Smoke curled up on his bed, she looked down at her kitten. "Come on, Fluff-Ball." she murmured, hoping she wouldn't awake her brother, or distract him. Her orange Maine Coon kitten gave a out squeak, and circled her legs. Maya bent down to rub her cats head. He purred in satisfaction, cocking his head to one side. Then she got up, and started walking to her room. Fluff-Ball padded in front of her and let out a loud meow. "Not now Fluffy!" Maya said slapping her forehead. "Can't food wait?" Fluff-Ball let out a small hiss, letting Maya know he needed food. "Fine." she gave up. Maya flooded down the stairs, resting her gaze on Fluff-Ball's food bowl. She took his bag of food, and dumped it in. Fluff-Ball ran over to it, and gobbled up a quarter of the bowl. Maya gave a small smile, she walked back up the stairs and to her room. She opened her door, and was happy to see Fluff-Ball right behind her. She smiled, lying down on her bed. Fluff-Ball leaped up on her bed, and curled up at the foot.

Rivergold
June 13th, 2017, 05:13 PM
~Morning~
Abby rolled over and yawned, a squeak coming out as she did so. Surprised she blinked, and licked her muzzle. Muzzle? She looked down at her spotted paws. "Since when do I have..." She looked around at her now huge bed and swallowed. "I'm....a dog." She leaped off the bed, collar tinkling as she did so. "Riely? Riely where are you?" The honey-and-white dog was nowhere to be found. She stopped as she saw the dog in front of the Hall mirror, looking at her. "Ri--" She stopped. seeing her reflection move. "I'm...Riely."

Darky
June 13th, 2017, 05:18 PM
Darky woke up in a a cat bed.
"What happened!?" Darky said getting out the cat bed and going into the the bathroom.
"I'm Dawn?" Darky said as she's headed downstairs to the kitchen.

shark sailor
June 13th, 2017, 05:23 PM
Summer Haze DOO ITTTT
SORRY BRAIN, MY FRIEND WINS X3
Name: Akaycia
Pet: NO CAT LOOKS LIKE ARCHIE! Its a brown tabby with three legs
Perso: o.o Tbrp'd
Relationships: Hm... Anybody? Or am I lonely? IDK ;-;

Rivergold
June 13th, 2017, 05:31 PM
SORRY BRAIN, MY FRIEND WINS X3
Name: Akaycia
Pet: NO CAT LOOKS LIKE ARCHIE! Its a brown tabby with three legs
Perso: o.o Tbrp'd
Relationships: Hm... Anybody? Or am I lonely? IDK ;-; ACCEPTED NOW GO TO BED AND WAKE UP WITH THREE LEGS

Phoenix Flames
June 13th, 2017, 05:45 PM
Phoenix woke up and looked around. She realized that her bed was bigger than normal. She looked next to her and saw Archie's squeaky toy next to her forepaws. "That's the exact same place where Archie had his chicken squeaky toy....", she observed. "Wait, am I...", Phoenix trailed off as she licked her muzzle. Okay.. This is freakishly weird..., Phoenix thought, sitting up. "Crap...", she growled, dragging the squeaky toy off the bed. She looked around for her dog but the golden-brown Retriever mix was nowhere in sight.

Rivergold
June 13th, 2017, 05:52 PM
Phoenix woke up and looked around. She realized that her bed was bigger than normal. She looked next to her and saw Archie's squeaky toy next to her forepaws. "That's the exact same place where Archie had his chicken squeaky toy....", she observed. "Wait, am I...", Phoenix trailed off as she licked her muzzle. Okay.. This is freakishly weird... I'm Archie, now.. Does that mean Archie is me?, Phoenix thought, sitting up. Archie was staring back at her, utterly confused, too. Phoenix tried speaking again. "Don't ask me how-", she began, realizing that all her sentences just sounded like barks and growls. "Crap...", she growled, dragging the squeaky toy off the bed.I think all the pets are just gone and there are no humans)

Phoenix Flames
June 13th, 2017, 05:55 PM
I think all the pets are just gone and there are no humans)
(Oh... Whoops..)

Rivergold
June 13th, 2017, 06:03 PM
(Oh... Whoops..)iIt's ok. I wasn't specific enough.)
Abby growled at the sliding glass door, shoving against it again with all her strength. It budged an inch, and she wedged her paw into the crack and pulled. int moved some more. She shoved her head in and forced her shoulders through popping out the other side. "FREEDOM!" She barked.

The Mad Katter
June 13th, 2017, 06:03 PM
Reagan yawned and opened his eyes. He stood up, stretching his claws into the pillow. He froze. Since when did I have claws? Reagan craned his neck and looked behind him. He yowled in terror and leaped off the bed. "I'm Finnick!" he gasped.

Darky
June 13th, 2017, 06:05 PM
(So will everyone meet up?)

shark sailor
June 13th, 2017, 06:12 PM
ACCEPTED NOW GO TO BED AND WAKE UP WITH THREE LEGS
(YUS XDDD)

Summer walked to her bed and glanced at Archie. She scratched the three-legged cat behind the ears then fell onto her bed, sleeping.

Akaycia woke up and yawned. She stood up and fell over. "AH!" She looked down and saw three legs. "Whaaaa?!" She yowled as she fell off the couch she had apparently been sleeping on.

Rivergold
June 13th, 2017, 06:17 PM
(So will everyone meet up?)
(I'm guessing people will just start to make their way outside. people can meet up in the street. (no cars will come))

Phoenix Flames
June 13th, 2017, 06:18 PM
Phoenix placed the squeaky toy on the dog bed and looked out the window. "Good day for me to be outside then, even though I don't like being outside, but I'm Archie, now. I should be outside!", she yelped, turning around, padding downstairs. She looked at the sliding doors to the backyard. Phoenix pawed at the door a few times and then shoved against it. After a few tries of opening the door, the sliding door opened. She poked her head through the spacing in between the sliding door and the wall. Her shoulders soon got through and she tumbled outside. "Finally! I'm outside!! This is going to be a weird day.. Or possibly weird weeks...", Phoenix sighed, spotting the pool in the back porch. "Yes! The pool!!", she barked, jumping into the pool. "Ooh! The tennis ball! Wait, why is it in the pool? Isn't it supposed to be inside. Eh, whatever...", Phoenix growled, doggy paddling towards neon green ball. She grabbed it with her teeth and swam back out the pool, shaking her fur as she put the tennis ball near the hose that was used to fill the concrete pool when the water in the pool wasn't working, sometimes. She jumped back into the pool.

Rivergold
June 13th, 2017, 06:23 PM
Phoenix placed the squeaky toy on the dog bed and looked out the window. "Good day for me to be outside then, even though I don't like being outside, but I'm Archie, now. I should be outside!", she yelped, turning around, padding downstairs. She looked at the sliding doors to the backyard. Phoenix pawed at the door a few times and then shoved against it. After a few tries of opening the door, the sliding door opened. She poked her head through the spacing in between the sliding door and the wall. Her shoulders soon got through and she tumbled outside. "Finally! I'm outside!! This is going to be a weird day.. Or possibly weird weeks...", Phoenix sighed, spotting the pool in the back porch. "Yes! The pool!!", she barked, jumping into the pool. "Ooh! The tennis ball! Wait, why is it in the pool? Isn't it supposed to be inside. Eh, whatever...", Phoenix growled, doggy paddling towards neon green ball. She grabbed it with her teeth and swam back out the pool, shaking her fur as she put the tennis ball near the hose that was used to fill the concrete pool when the water in the pool wasn't working, sometimes. She jumped back into the pool.Abby heard a splash. "Phoenix?" she barked, running to her neighbor's house. "Is that you?"

shark sailor
June 13th, 2017, 06:26 PM
Akaycia got back to her paws and started walking to cat door. She slid through and jumped onto the fence. She looked down at the road. "Whoa... That's far..'

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 13th, 2017, 06:27 PM
When Tre woke up, he felt something off, he didn't feel as tall as normal, looking down, he saw grey fur and screamed. "Am I Smoke?" He stood up and jumped off the bed.

Phoenix Flames
June 13th, 2017, 06:31 PM
Abby heard a splash. "Phoenix?" she barked, running to her neighbor's house. "Is that you?"
Phoenix perked her ears and got out of the pool. She had heard Abby. "Yeah. Abby, it's me!", she barked. Phoenix shook her fur again and started wagging her tail.

Rivergold
June 13th, 2017, 06:40 PM
When Tre woke up, he felt something off, he didn't feel as tall as normal, looking down, he saw grey fur and screamed. "Am I Smoke?" He stood up and jumped off the bed."Pheonix!" Abby barked, then froze, hearing a scream. "Tre?" She turned around, running to his house. "Tre!" she barked under his window. "Tre are you a cat?"
(overexited dog is starting to kick in XD)

The Mad Katter
June 13th, 2017, 06:50 PM
Reagan's stomach growled and he made his way to the kitchen. He sighed in disappointment when he saw that Finnick's food bowls were empty and he couldn't get any people food. Sniffing the air, he realized a window was left open and bounded over excitedly. "Yes! Let's go outside!" he meowed to himself. Maybe I'll find some of the other pets, he thought. He jumped down from the window onto the soft grass, wrinkling his nose at the smells assaulting him. Reagan looked up at the white fence above him and leaped up. He balanced on the top of the fence and looked around, seeing a few other pets. His eyes widened as he suddenly lost his balance and fell to the ground. "Ow," he groaned.

Phoenix Flames
June 13th, 2017, 06:58 PM
"Pheonix!" Abby barked, then froze, hearing a scream. "Tre?" She turned around, running to his house. "Tre!" she barked under his window. "Tre are you a cat?"
Phoenix padded over to the doggy door that was on the back porch's plastic door. She padded over to the fence and crawled under it, following Abby to Tre's house.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 13th, 2017, 07:06 PM
"Pheonix!" Abby barked, then froze, hearing a scream. "Tre?" She turned around, running to his house. "Tre!" she barked under his window. "Tre are you a cat?"
He walked out of his room,hearing his name being called. "I'm so glad I keep this window open." He jumped through the window and landed on the ground behind Abby. "Yes I'm a cat. And you're a dog."

Darky
June 13th, 2017, 07:08 PM
Darky went outside as she jumped into the pool. Darky saw everyone as her brown cat head poked up from the pool.
"Some cats can swim and some cats like water" darky explained.

Phoenix Flames
June 13th, 2017, 07:11 PM
Phoenix padded over to the doggy door that was on the back porch's plastic door. She padded over to the fence and crawled under it, following Abby to Tre's house.
He walked out of his room,hearing his name being called. "I'm so glad I keep this window open." He jumped through the window and landed on the ground behind Abby. "Yes I'm a cat. And you're a dog."
Rivergold

Cosmo
June 13th, 2017, 07:33 PM
Maya opened her eyes,
she leaped out of her bed, crashing into the floor. When she peered up it was at least twice the size of her, how was that possible? Maya padded towards her mirror and when she looked inside, she saw Fluff-Ball! She was Fluff-Ball. Suddenly the sound of other cats and dogs hit her ears, Maya ran to the window a peered down into the street. There were all her friends, her brother, and some kids she didn't know, as cats and dogs! Maya leapt out into the street with them, bracing herself for the fall. She landed on her feet, no surprise there, and padded over to the group.

shark sailor
June 13th, 2017, 08:02 PM
Akaycia cried out as she fell off the fence. "Oof!" She sat up with a grumble. She got back onto three legs and tried walking again.

Rivergold
June 13th, 2017, 08:37 PM
(Apologies, I was doing stuff)
She pressed her flank against his. "You look good as Smoke. Even though I know you'd rather be a dog." Her tongue lolled with her laughter.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 13th, 2017, 08:40 PM
"Are you kidding?" He said. "I've always wanted for some reason to be Smoke."

The Mad Katter
June 13th, 2017, 08:45 PM
Reagan stood up and shook his head, dazed from his fall. He looked up and saw some other pets. He ran into the street. "Hey guys! I'm Finnick now!" he exclaimed. Reagan is usually bad-tempered, just like Finnick, but now he was too shocked over actually becoming Finnick that he wasn't really that grumpy.

shark sailor
June 13th, 2017, 08:45 PM
Akaycia kept on wandering, getting used to walking on three legs. She hadn't seen a single human. She decided to challenge herself and she jumped onto the fence and started walking there carefully.

Serendipity
June 13th, 2017, 08:46 PM

Romances are okay

Name:
Pet:
Perso:
Relationship:
Other:

Name
Elizabeth
Pet
Cat
Perso
Omg irl she is sooooo spiceh ;-; So yeah basically a spicy taco wrapped in spicy leaves with sriracha...
Relationship
Open!!! (IRL She only loves meh)
Other:

Rivergold
June 13th, 2017, 09:16 PM
"Are you kidding?" He said. "I've always wanted for some reason to be Smoke.""And how do you like it?"
Name
Elizabeth
Pet
Cat
Perso
Omg irl she is sooooo spiceh ;-; So yeah basically a spicy taco wrapped in spicy leaves with sriracha...
Relationship
Open!!! (IRL She only loves meh)
Other:
What does the cat look like?

shark sailor
June 13th, 2017, 09:20 PM
Akaycia flicked her ears hearing talking. She jumped off the fence and crept towards the noise.

Serendipity
June 13th, 2017, 09:27 PM
"And how do you like it?"

What does the cat look like?
Black Cat, one green eye one amber

Rivergold
June 13th, 2017, 09:31 PM
Black Cat, one green eye one amberok accepted

Phoenix Flames
June 14th, 2017, 05:53 AM
"Are you kidding?" He said. "I've always wanted for some reason to be Smoke."
Phoenix sighed as she looked at Tre and Abby. Her tail wagged and her tongue lolled as she stood on her hindlegs, hopping around in circles. "Look at me! This is cool!", she yelped.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 14th, 2017, 06:42 AM
Phoenix sighed as she looked at Tre and Abby. Her tail wagged and her tongue lolled as she stood on her hindlegs, hopping around in circles. "Look at me! This is cool!", she yelped.
"I love it!" He said. "My only problem is that I'm concerned where Smoke actually is."

Crumbleless
June 14th, 2017, 07:11 AM
(Won't be on much till the 18th. Sorry! Look at my profile for more into)
Name: Anna
Pet: Cherry (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/94/5a/0b/945a0bd723ac5313829531d9b30c867d.jpg) (Should be applicable. I have a pet chicken :P)
Relationship: Open
Other: Rivergold

Name: Scotty
Pet: Rocky (http://blackchampionboxers.com/Moses-02.jpg)

Phoenix Flames
June 14th, 2017, 07:43 AM
"I love it!" He said. "My only problem is that I'm concerned where Smoke actually is."
Phoenix shrugged. "I dunno.", she said.

Rivergold
June 14th, 2017, 09:06 AM
"I love it!" He said. "My only problem is that I'm concerned where Smoke actually is."She nodded. "Same." She gave a strange look to Pheonix as she hopped around.

shark sailor
June 14th, 2017, 09:50 AM
Akaycia tilted her head at the talking animals and started walking away again. Not the only one. Cool.

Rivergold
June 14th, 2017, 10:47 AM
Name: Cherry
Pet:(Should be applicable. I have a pet chicken :P)
Relationship: Open (I don't think anyone else is a chicken lol.)
Other: @Rivergold (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=177)

Name: Rocky
Pet:
The form is for your human character. the pet part is for the animal that the human character wakes up as.)

Crumbleless
June 14th, 2017, 10:48 AM
The form is for your human character. the pet part is for the animal that the human character wakes up as.)
Oh, oops.

Rivergold
June 14th, 2017, 10:53 AM
Oh, oops.(It's ok. Just fix your form and I'll accept you.)

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 14th, 2017, 10:56 AM
She nodded. "Same." She gave a strange look to Pheonix as she hopped around.
"It feels so weird being Smoke though."

Rivergold
June 14th, 2017, 10:57 AM
She gave him a sidelong look. "Would you rather be River?"
(can I be River?)

Crumbleless
June 14th, 2017, 08:45 PM
(It's ok. Just fix your form and I'll accept you.)
Fixed!

Rivergold
June 15th, 2017, 10:47 AM
Name: Anna
Pet: (Should be applicable. I have a pet chicken :P)
Other: @Rivergold (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=177)

Name: Scotty
Pet:
accepted. Now just go to bed and wake up as your pets.)

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 15th, 2017, 05:57 PM
She gave him a sidelong look. "Would you rather be River?"
(can I be River?)
Go ahead)

"I'm just saying it feels weird." He said.

Rivergold
June 16th, 2017, 09:55 AM
Go ahead)

"I'm just saying it feels weird." He said.
(so...is she Ink-level shy? Or less?)
"Where is River?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 16th, 2017, 10:06 AM
(so...is she Ink-level shy? Or less?)
"Where is River?"
(She's still a bit shy, but she's starting to come out more)

"Probably under my parent's bed."

Rivergold
June 16th, 2017, 10:27 AM
A white face looked nervously out of the window. "S-Smoke?"

"Found 'er," Abby said, looking up.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 16th, 2017, 10:53 AM
"River?" He looked up.

Rivergold
June 16th, 2017, 07:37 PM
(Ohh this is messing with me XD)
"W-where's Owner?" she asked. "I didn't hear him leave."

Abby looked at Tre. "I'lll let you explain that," she said.

"Is that a dog?!"

Rivergold
June 16th, 2017, 11:31 PM
Shadomaru Bump because this is not dying)

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 17th, 2017, 07:24 PM
"Ok. River, this is gonna take some explaining."

Rivergold
June 17th, 2017, 09:37 PM
She swallowed and looked at him "W-what is it?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 17th, 2017, 09:42 PM
"I'm your owner. I just happened to wake up in Smoke's body."

Rivergold
June 17th, 2017, 09:47 PM
She blinked. "Th-that's funny, Smoke. But where is Owner?"

Abby sighed.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 17th, 2017, 09:57 PM
He decided to just go with it. "He left. He'll be back in a few days."

Rivergold
June 18th, 2017, 12:07 AM
Abby stared at him "Tre!"

River looked at the dog standing next to her friend. "Why is that dog there?"

"I'm his friend!" Abby called up. "And I can be yours too if you come down!"

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 18th, 2017, 06:32 AM
"You can trust her." He said.

Rivergold
June 18th, 2017, 03:19 PM
"I-I'm not sure..." River said, starting to move back into the window.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 18th, 2017, 03:32 PM
He sat where he was, looking up at her. "What's wrong?"

Rivergold
June 18th, 2017, 03:42 PM
"Dogs chase cats!" she mewed.

"I don't!" Abby barked. "I give you my word as a dog, I have never chased a cat in my life!"

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 20th, 2017, 12:07 AM
He stayed silent.

Rivergold
June 20th, 2017, 12:15 AM
River poked her head out of the window, looking at Smoke. "Is she really safe?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 20th, 2017, 12:19 AM
"I promise she is River."

Rivergold
June 20th, 2017, 12:24 AM
River looked beyond him. "What about other dogs?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 20th, 2017, 12:35 AM
"The only one you should be worried about, can't get to us." He told her.

Rivergold
June 20th, 2017, 12:38 AM
She whimpered, then cautiously jumped down and pressed close to Smoke's side, Shrinking away from the dog who leaned closer to sniff.

"Sorry," Abby said. "I didn't mean to scare you,"

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 20th, 2017, 12:40 AM
((This strangely sounds like something that Smoke and River would do)

"Its ok." He told her softly. "Nobody will harm you."

Rivergold
June 20th, 2017, 12:50 AM
(Well I'm glad that I'm able to be her right. ...I am rping her okay, right?)
She stayed my his side. "I hope not," she mewed, sounding distressed and looking around.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 20th, 2017, 12:51 AM
Perfectly)

He gave her a comforting lick.

Deerlie
June 20th, 2017, 01:03 AM
Name: Amanda
Pet:https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.1-E4ORpZl4P9y-0NAefEHwDXEs&pid=15.1. this is the closest I can get to buddy...
Perso:Shy,sweet.
Relationship:Nope
Other:

Rivergold
June 20th, 2017, 01:06 AM
Name is the person's name, but otherwise accepted.)
She swished her tail from side to side, but calmed a bit.

"Sooo, now what?" Abby asked.

Deerlie
June 20th, 2017, 01:21 AM
The husky sat outside.. Her head cocked to one side as she saw a squirrel. She got up and padded out. She saw other animals and smiled. "Hey guys.." She said. She wagged her tail. "Its me, Amanda"

Rivergold
June 20th, 2017, 08:51 AM
The husky sat outside.. Her head cocked to one side as she saw a squirrel. She got up and padded out. She saw other animals and smiled. "Hey guys.." She said. She wagged her tail. "Its me, Amanda"
River cowered beside Smoke, her tail puffing up and eyes wide.

Abby stepped in front of the two cats. "Hi. Pardon River, she's not all that fond of dogs and is a bit shy." She sniffed the air and huffed. "So, you got it too?" Jay-Jay

Deerlie
June 20th, 2017, 10:43 AM
River cowered beside Smoke, her tail puffing up and eyes wide.

Abby stepped in front of the two cats. "Hi. Pardon River, she's not all that fond of dogs and is a bit shy." She sniffed the air and frowned. "Wait...Isn't Buddy a guy?"
Lol nope!)
"No. We named her that because she is my best buddy." She sat down

Rivergold
June 20th, 2017, 10:48 AM
Lol nope!)
"No. We named her that because she is my best buddy." She sat down
(.....your form says male.)

Deerlie
June 20th, 2017, 12:40 PM
(.....your form says male.)
Oh, sorry. I meant female...lol)

Rivergold
June 21st, 2017, 08:34 AM
Oh, sorry. I meant female...lol)
(....can we redo those last few posts?)

Deerlie
June 21st, 2017, 10:57 AM
(....can we redo those last few posts?)
Sure. I'll edit mine

Mayflower
June 21st, 2017, 11:09 AM
Name: Jaeda
Pet: Tabby (https://vetstreet.brightspotcdn.com/dims4/default/e2f3581/2147483647/crop/0x0%2B0%2B0/resize/645x380/quality/90/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fvetstreet-brightspot.s3.amazonaws.com%2Ff1%2F0ad6d0a10611e08 7a80050568d634f%2Ffile%2Fmastiff-2-645mk062411.jpg) (TABBY IS A FEMALE)
Perso: Sassy, fun loving, athletic, hyper
Relationship: OPEN
Other: bisexual, so open for boy/girlfriend

dino.
June 21st, 2017, 11:43 AM
Name: Maris
Pet: closet thing I could find to my dog Striker (http://www.101dogbreeds.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/American-Bulldog-Boxer-Mix-Dog.jpg)
Perso: TBRP
Relationship: open
Other:

Rivergold
June 27th, 2017, 10:05 AM
MootheBean Equinox Accepted)

dino.
June 27th, 2017, 01:42 PM
Maris yawned and blinked open her eyes, then sat up in surprise. Something was wrong. She didn't feel like, well, she didn't feel like her.

She glanced down, and cried out in shock. I'm a... dog? Stumbling to her brand new four paws, she ran into the bathroom and put her two front paws on the counter, and blinked. I'm... Striker? I'm my dog? How does that work?

Maris jumped down and walked out the door. "What on earth is going on?" she muttered (Open!!)

Webpaw All The Way~
June 30th, 2017, 10:12 AM
Name: Carly
Pet: http://exoticart.club/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/yorkshire-terrier-583788122-581630e85f9b581c0b018a00.jpg (This is the closest one I can find that looks like my dog Jack )
Perso: TBRP'D
Other: nah

(Actually I think that might be my dog when he was younger
HE HAS THE COLLAR WE MADE FOR HIM AND IT LOOKS ALMOST EXACTLY LIKE HIM)

Rivergold
July 5th, 2017, 08:40 AM
Name: Carly
Pet: (This is the closest one I can find that looks like my dog Jack )
Perso: TBRP'D
Other: nah

(Actually I think that might be my dog when he was younger
HE HAS THE COLLAR WE MADE FOR HIM AND IT LOOKS ALMOST EXACTLY LIKE HIM))(Really sorry for not being online for a while, I've been distracted. You're accepted.)
Abby turned her head at the new voice. "Hello? Maris too?"