PDA

View Full Version : Picturesque Chaos REDO!!! (so people can join)

Pages : [1] 2

Rivergold
June 13th, 2017, 09:19 AM
This is for all the people that wanted to join the original but couldn't! @Starstar (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1956) @ItsATryp (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=2728) @Shadomaru (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=76) @Owlmint (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=184)

WELCOME TO PICTURESQUE CHAOS! (Pt3)

Greetings, members of WCO! To further your experience here, there is a newer option available: Full-immersion roleplay! You can interact with characters, the environment, and other roleplayers as in the real world. As a way to recognize each other in the virtual world, you shall take on the form and abilities of your profile picture.

Form:

Username/what you want to be called:
Looks are of course your profile pic
What your profile pic is of/what is it from(if from an anime):
Powers/abilities(no fan-given powers please!):
Personality(yours):
Relationships:
Other things that I forgot:
(Oh and as a final note, look at pages three and four to see how you should start rping )

PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE YOUR PROFILE PICTURE SPECIFICALLY FOR THIS RP; IT MUST BE THE ONE YOU HAVE NOW.

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 09:30 AM
Username/what you want to be called: Rubinaito- call me whatever.
Personality(yours): Quirky, grumpy, annoying, sarcastic, etc. I'm all colors of the personality rainbow.
Relationships: Shadomaru... are you my father?
Other things that I forgot: So the age and gender are your profile pic's, right?

Darky
June 13th, 2017, 09:31 AM
Form:

Username/what you want to be called: Darky
What your profile pic is of/what is it from(if from an anime): A girl with her sport cap and her skateboard.
Powers/abilities(no fan-given powers please!): ummm, sports and skateboarding.
Personality(yours): you will find out cause I can't explain it.
Relationships: open
Fun fact(just wanted to): so she will me including her have 4 ancestors and 2 didn't get along.

shark sailor
June 13th, 2017, 09:40 AM
:ohnuu:

Username/what you want to be called: Summer Haze, call me whatever, I dont care
Personality(yours): Fun, can be moody at times, stays up
Relationships: *shrugs* Idk.

Rivergold
June 13th, 2017, 09:41 AM
Username: Rivergold
What your profile pic is of/what is it from(if from an anime): a cat
Powers(no fan-given powers please!): cat powers
Personality(yours or pic's): mine
Relationships: Friends with Shadowpelt/Shadomaru and Rock from the last ones
Other things that I forgot: nope

Rivergold
June 13th, 2017, 09:43 AM
:ohnuu:

Username/what you want to be called: Summer Haze, call me whatever, I dont care
Personality(yours): Fun, can be moody at times, stays up
Relationships: *shrugs* Idk.
Accepted! And lucky!

Bandido
June 13th, 2017, 09:43 AM
Username/what you want to be called: Star (later to be Darkstar)
What your profile pic is of/what is it from(if from an anime): Slender black cat
Powers/abilities(no fan-given powers please!): I feel as if she's bad luck, but I guess that's not allowed :p
Personality(yours): Kind? not that patient, understanding...?, In my mind, sometimes I call someone an idiot in my mind(but it's for a good reason!), emotional but rarely
Relationships: friends are open! (I realized I had no friends because fenic reminded me in a way, hehe)
Other things that I forgot: hiiiii!!!!

Rivergold
June 13th, 2017, 09:44 AM
Form:

Username/what you want to be called: Darky
What your profile pic is of/what is it from(if from an anime): A girl with her sport cap and her skateboard.
Powers/abilities(no fan-given powers please!): ummm, sports and skateboarding.
Personality(yours): you will find out cause I can't explain it.
Fun fact(just wanted to): so she will me including her have 4 ancestors and 2 didn't get along.
Accepted....I don't understand the fun fact...

Darky
June 13th, 2017, 09:47 AM
Accepted....I don't understand the fun fact...
(I have 4 ancestors Native Americans, Americans, Irish, and African Americans. 2 of my ancestors the Native American and the Americans didn't get along.)

Rivergold
June 13th, 2017, 09:49 AM
Username/what you want to be called: Star (later to be Darkstar)
What your profile pic is of/what is it from(if from an anime): Slender black cat
Powers/abilities(no fan-given powers please!): I feel as if she's bad luck, but I guess that's not allowed :p
Personality(yours): Kind? not that patient, understanding...?, In my mind, sometimes I call someone an idiot in my mind(but it's for a good reason!), emotional but rarely
Relationships: friends are open! (I realized I had no friends because fenic reminded me in a way, hehe)
Other things that I forgot: hiiiii!!!!
Accepted, and the powers thingy might relate rto something later.....

appariitiion
June 13th, 2017, 09:50 AM
Fine, I'll RP in this until I leave, I guess.

Username/what you want to be called: Tryp
Age: Irl I'm in eighth grade. My profile pic is a demon with no age. Conflicts.
What your profile pic is of/what is it from(if from an anime): Black Hat from Villainous
Powers/abilities(no fan-given powers please!): from what the miniseries has released, shapeshifting mostly. He's a demon.. demon powers
Personality(yours): TBRP'd? frankly I can't describe myself.
Relationships: Not in this RP.
Other things that I forgot: this.. might be overpowered...

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 09:51 AM
Username/what you want to be called: Rubinaito- call me whatever.
Personality(yours): Quirky, grumpy, annoying, sarcastic, etc. I'm all colors of the personality rainbow.
Relationships: Shadomaru... are you my father?
Other things that I forgot: So the age and gender are your profile pic's, right?
Did I do something wrong?

Rivergold
June 13th, 2017, 09:57 AM
Fine, I'll RP in this until I leave, I guess.

Username/what you want to be called: Tryp
Age: Irl I'm in eighth grade. My profile pic is a demon with no age. Conflicts.
What your profile pic is of/what is it from(if from an anime): Black Hat from Villainous
Powers/abilities(no fan-given powers please!): from what the miniseries has released, shapeshifting mostly. He's a demon.. demon powers
Personality(yours): TBRP'd? frankly I can't describe myself.
Relationships: Not in this RP.
Other things that I forgot: this.. might be overpowered... Oh, He's not op.
Did I do something wrong?I'M SORRY I DIDN"T SEE IT! Age and gender are yours. (In the last one there was a guy with Zarya(a female Videogame character) as his profile pic. That was slightly confusing but we just called him a guy) If you want to change your form that's okay, but you're accepter either way

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 10:02 AM
Oh, He's not op.
I'M SORRY I DIDN"T SEE IT! Age and gender are yours. (In the last one there was a guy with Zarya(a female Videogame character) as his profile pic. That was slightly confusing but we just called him a guy) If you want to change your form that's okay, but you're accepter either way
Oh, sorry! I just wanted to make sure, heh... ANYWAYS, let me go fix up those little details.

Wolvesregion
June 13th, 2017, 10:10 AM
This is for all the people that wanted to join the original but couldn't! @Starstar (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1956) @ItsATryp (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=2728) @Shadomaru (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=76) Owlmint

Greetings, members of WCO! To further your experience here, there is a newer option available: Full-immersion roleplay! You can interact with characters, the environment, and other roleplayers as in the real world. As a way to recognize each other in the virtual world, you shall take on the form and abilities of your profile picture.

Form:

Personality(yours):
Relationships:

PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE YOUR PROFILE PICTURE SPECIFICALLY FOR THIS RP; IT MUST BE THE ONE YOU HAVE NOW.
Waking Darkness/Call me Wolf. because my name sucks
Female
Looks are my propro pic
Phoenix!
So you know the Phoenix powers, carries heavy loads, tears are healing, comes back to life through the ashes
I'm the personality rainbow.
Rubinaito are you my friend?
:flyingpenguin: :tacoparty:

Rivergold
June 13th, 2017, 10:14 AM
Female
Looks are my propro pic
Phoenix!
So you know the Phoenix powers, carries heavy loads, tears are healing, comes back to life through the ashes
@Rubinaito (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=491) are you my friend?
:flyingpenguin: :tacoparty:Accepted

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 10:17 AM
Female
Looks are my propro pic
Phoenix!
Rubinaito are you my friend?
:flyingpenguin: :tacoparty:
Yes~

Owlmint
June 13th, 2017, 10:18 AM
Username/what you want to be called: Owlmint / Lia
What your profile pic is of/what is it from(if from an anime): my Warriors OC
Powers(no fan-given powers please!):N/A
Personality(yours or pic's): Sarcastic, Quiet, Curious
Relationships: Friends with Rivergold
Other things that I forgot: N/a

Rivergold
June 13th, 2017, 10:20 AM
Username/what you want to be called: Owlmint / Lia
What your profile pic is of/what is it from(if from an anime): my Warriors OC
Powers(no fan-given powers please!):N/A
Personality(yours or pic's): Sarcastic, Quiet, Curious
Relationships: Friends with Rivergold
Other things that I forgot: N/a
Hi friend, ready for some fun?
Accepted

shark sailor
June 13th, 2017, 10:20 AM
(:happyhop: Can't wait to start :colorwah:)

Stario&Co.
June 13th, 2017, 10:45 AM
Username/what you want to be called:Stario, but call me Star! or Cosmic x3
What your profile pic is of/what is it from(if from an anime):It's a galaxy cat from a youtuber I watch x3
Powers/abilities(no fan-given powers please!):None that I know of. I think I can use clouds to float around, but I'm not sure so I might not use it x3. I can sing pretty well though, and make cringe worthy puns x3
Personality(yours):I'm very.....interesting. And quirky. I am obsessed with waffles and love big cat of any kind. I also love both puppies and kitties :p. I'm a really big scaredy cat but try to pull through in big situations. I'm scared of the dark and heights. I am also a huge romance fanatic and talk WAY to much x3. I think I'm pretty nice, but I don't know :3
Relationships:RED is my niece/pearl! Random is my pancake and sissy!! Shad is my bro-in-law!!! Summer Haze is my Steven Universe buddy!!
Other things that I forgot:You didn't forget anything, but I just want to say I will always have my font in purple x3 well dark orchid, but same thing x3

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 13th, 2017, 10:45 AM
Username/what you want to be called: Shadomaru/Shadow (Only River gets to call me anything else)
What your profile pic is of/what is it from(if from an anime): Sesshomaru
Powers(no fan-given powers please!): All of Sesshomaru's powers
Personality(yours or pic's): Deadly, Quiet
Relationships: Friends with basically everyone, but mostly stays with River
Other things that I forgot: no

cute skeleton
June 13th, 2017, 10:50 AM
(when your about to change your pic and find this lol)

Username/what you want to be called: winter
What your profile pic is of/what is it from(if from an anime): an angel
Powers/abilities(no fan-given powers please!): angel powers (look up angel powers and you will know what I mean)
Personality(yours): kind, easily gets annoyed, can easily get mad to certain things, curious, likes reading, protective (to many things lol I'm just gonna end it there and add the rest sometime in the rp)
Other things that I forgot: none

shark sailor
June 13th, 2017, 10:54 AM
Username/what you want to be called:Stario, but call me Star! or Cosmic x3
What your profile pic is of/what is it from(if from an anime):It's a galaxy cat from a youtuber I watch x3
Powers/abilities(no fan-given powers please!):None that I know of. I think I can use clouds to float around, but I'm not sure so I might not use it x3. I can sing pretty well though, and make cringe worthy puns x3
Personality(yours):I'm very.....interesting. And quirky. I am obsessed with waffles and love big cat of any kind. I also love both puppies and kitties :p. I'm a really big scaredy cat but try to pull through in big situations. I'm scared of the dark and heights. I am also a huge romance fanatic and talk WAY to much x3. I think I'm pretty nice, but I don't know :3
Relationships:RED is my niece/pearl! Random is my pancake and sissy!! Shad is my bro-in-law!!! Summer Haze is my Steven Universe buddy!!
Other things that I forgot:You didn't forget anything, but I just want to say I will always have my font in purple x3 well dark orchid, but same thing x3
SU BUDDY! YUY! X3

Rivergold
June 13th, 2017, 11:11 AM
all three accepted!!
AND WE CAN START!!!

River woke up, ran downstairs, and pressed the on button for the computer. She watched it load, then got online, all her tabs of rps popping up. She worked on replying to all her treads, and then addressed the little red notification that popped up.

Greetings, Rivergold!
To further your experience here, there is a new option available: Full-immersion roleplay! You can interact with characters, the environment, and other roleplayers as in the real world. As a way to recognize each other in the virtual world, you shall take on the form and abilities of your profile picture.
Click here if you wish to join your friends in this awesome experience!

She pursed her lips, taking a breath. "Again, hmm?" She smiled and cracked her knuckles. "Let's see what cha got computer." She clicked the link, shouting "Bring it on, white box!"
After a moment, the screen went white. "Oh shoot, right. It does that." Black lettering appeared as if typed into a typewriter.
You shall be transported to the initial meeting area in 10...

She frowned at the countdown, then cleared her throat and gave a practice meow.
"Now bring it on!" she shouted as the world went black.

shark sailor
June 13th, 2017, 11:15 AM
(*has no idea how to jump in* Uh crap I'll just...)

Summer woke up, and looked to the side. Her laptop lay beside her. She turned it on and logged in to WCO, and looked at her notification. With a raised eyebrow she clicked it and read the message. She clicked the link quickly and didn't react to what happened, as she had seen stranger, or in some cases, scarier.

Darky
June 13th, 2017, 11:18 AM
Darky logged on to Wco.

Serendipity
June 13th, 2017, 11:21 AM
This is for all the people that wanted to join the original but couldn't! @Starstar (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1956) @ItsATryp (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=2728) @Shadomaru (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=76) Owlmint

Form:

Personality(yours):
Relationships:

Username/what you want to be called: Serendipity
What your profile pic is of/what is it from(if from an anime): It's a dude sending a virtual hugggo
Powers/abilities(no fan-given powers please!): Flight ;0;
Personality(yours): Ye I'm spicyeh
Relationships: Naaa
Other things that I forgot: I don't really have a character in my profile so what do I doooo

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 11:21 AM
[Name Redacted] let out a yawn as she woke up, running a hand through her short blonde hair. Her blue eyes were unfocused for a moment as her hand fumbled around on the beside table, looking for her glasses. There they were. Rolling over onto her side, she grabbed her tablet and tapped on the Google Chrome app. WCO was already open. After refreshing the page, [Name Redacted] blinked in confusion at the red notification that popped up. "Huh..." She tapped it, opening up the page.

Greetings, Rubinaito!
To further your experience here, there is a new option available: Full-immersion roleplay! You can interact with characters, the environment, and other roleplayers as in the real world. As a way to recognize each other in the virtual world, you shall take on the form and abilities of your profile picture.

"Why not?" [Name Redacted] hummed, tapping the link. She watched with interest as her screen turned white, with black lettering appearing like it was being typed that very second.

Rivergold
June 13th, 2017, 11:22 AM
River opened her eyes and stood, looking around the white, boxlike room for the third time. "And of course, I'm the first one here again." She flicked her fluffy tail and stretched, then sat, waiting for others to arrive.

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 11:26 AM
(Now switching to male pronouns.)

Rubinaito opened his eyes, blinking. "Wow, this is bright." He muttered, rubbing his eyes slightly. Was my voice always this deep? He glanced down at himself and let out a yelp, standing up quickly. "What the ****?!" He shook his head, recalling the message from earlier. "Right, I'm a physical version of my profile picture." He frowned. "Probably should have changed it to something cooler before clicking that button."

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 13th, 2017, 11:26 AM
Shadow was already up, logging on to WCO before he was going to leave. Seeing he had a message, he opened it and read it. "Oh boy. Here we go again." He clicked on the link and the world went black.

Darky
June 13th, 2017, 11:27 AM
Darky saw a message on her profile

Greetings, Darky!
Darky clicked it as it began to count down.

Owlmint
June 13th, 2017, 11:28 AM
Lia logged onto her laptop and opened the tab for WCO. She rolled her eyes when she noticed the message that was so similar to last time. "Might as well do this again." She said as she clicked the link.

Stario&Co.
June 13th, 2017, 11:32 AM
Dede(Using my real life nickname for this x3), managing to escape her sister's hid inside the closet with her mom's laptop and logged onto WCO. When she received the notification:

Greetings, Stario!
"I have no idea what this means," Star blinked, then shrugged "Guess I'll check it out." She clicked here, and the screen went white with black lettering.
You shall be transported to the initial meeting area in
"Wait, what?" Dede's eyes widened as the world went black

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 11:33 AM
Rubin glanced around before noticing a very familiar cat not too far away. "Rivergold?" He tilted his head curiously.

shark sailor
June 13th, 2017, 11:34 AM
Summer looked around with a raised eyebrow. Its was blank white. "Weird... But cool." She breathed. She went to run her fingers through her short ginger hair but found shoulder length brown hair. "Whaaaat?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 13th, 2017, 11:35 AM
Shadow opened his eyes. He didn't feel human anymore. He looked at his hands and saw the claws. "I'm back."

Rivergold
June 13th, 2017, 11:35 AM
@Serendipity (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=754) accepted)
River turned. "Person?" she looked around as people started appearing and waking up. "It's like popcorn!"

Darky
June 13th, 2017, 11:36 AM
Darky landed in her back.
"Oww!" Darky said in her Irish accent. Darky felt a skateboard fall on her.
"Owww" darky said in her normal voice as she noticed she was in a different place.
"Where am I?" She asked looking around.

shark sailor
June 13th, 2017, 11:36 AM
Summer looked around and saw people she thought she knew. "I don't what the hell is going on..." She whispered.

Rivergold
June 13th, 2017, 11:37 AM
She heard a familiar voice and turned, launching herself at the white-haired demon. "SHADOW!!"

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 13th, 2017, 11:38 AM
Shadow sat up. "Well there are definitely more people this time." He said catching River.

Stario&Co.
June 13th, 2017, 11:39 AM
"What was that....?" Star mumbled, rubbing her head as her vision cleared. "What the heck.....?" She sat there, looking around and blinking. "Mooooooom! This is really weird!"

Rivergold
June 13th, 2017, 11:42 AM
River landed on shadow's shoulder and purred fiercely, pressing against the side of his face. "Missed you,"

shark sailor
June 13th, 2017, 11:45 AM
Summer sat down and started singing quietly. "We, are the crystal gems, we always save the day."

Owlmint
June 13th, 2017, 11:45 AM
Lia opened her eyes and immediately looked around to see who else was there.

Darky
June 13th, 2017, 11:46 AM
"Summer haze?" Darky asked getting up as she skateboarded over.
"Well I couldn't do that before"

Ainz Ooal Gown
"I missed you too." He said. "Its been a while."

cute skeleton
(and im last again lol)

winter sat in her chair and logged on to find a message on her profile

Greetings, winter!
to further your experience here, there is a new option available: full-immersion roleplay! you can interact with characters, the environment, and other roleplayers as in the real world. as a way to recognize each other in the virtual world, you shall take on the form and abilities of your profile picture.

"might as well try it out" she clicked the link and her screen went black with white lettering.

You shall be teleported in,

"wait teleported?!?!" winter looked at the screen confused then everything went black

shark sailor
June 13th, 2017, 11:48 AM
"Summer haze?" Darky asked getting up as she skateboarded over.
"Well I couldn't do that before"
"Darky?!" Summer exclaimed, getting up. She looked around a second time and felt like passing out. "Holy crap."

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 11:48 AM
"Star!" Rubin ran forward, picking up the cosmic colored cat and grinning ear to ear. "It's me, "Red"."

Bandido
June 13th, 2017, 11:49 AM
Star opened her eyes, she felt terrible and unusually tired. She got up, but expecting a soft bed to sleep in, instead there was a hard flooring. Her body felt weird in a way, as if she had shrunk. She looked down at her hands, but instead paws. Her mind went blank, as if her thoughts of logic disappeared. Somehow, it hit her. She had a Strange pm from an unknown person in the WCO website. She expected to be from her squad of writers having an idea on a book series creation or staff enforcing rules. Star remembered looking at it, it was from 'WCO' it said, not even saying staff along with it. Star couldn't remember the writing, but she thought it said 'welcome to your new life!' Star attempted to walk, but was surprisingly walking or should I say padding well.

[Open!!]

shark sailor
June 13th, 2017, 11:50 AM
Summer put a hand to her forehead, smiling. "This is way past cool."

Rivergold
June 13th, 2017, 11:53 AM
"I missed you too." He said. "Its been a while." "Yes it has." She looked around. "And now to address the noobs." She stood tall on shadow's shoulder and cleared her throat.
"EVERYONE SHUT UP AND LOOK AT ME"

Stario&Co.
"Red?" Star blinked "Why are you a dude?" She looked up "And so tall?" She looked around "Why is everyone so tall?"

Darky
Summer put a hand to her forehead, smiling. "This is way past cool."
"I can skateboard" Darky said in fun, going past summer and skateboarding on a wall.
"I'm scared" Darky said looking down.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 13th, 2017, 11:54 AM
Shadow watched her.

cute skeleton
June 13th, 2017, 11:54 AM
"aww my head" winter put a hand on her head as she sat up feeling something on her back right away and put her hand there feeling wings, "and now its all coming back to me...." she stood up looking around at the other people, "at least I'm not the only one here.." she murmured

shark sailor
June 13th, 2017, 11:55 AM
Summer looked at River and rose an eyebrow. "Oookay..."

Owlmint
June 13th, 2017, 11:56 AM
Lia looked over to where River was yelling. "Really River, that's how you're starting this." She mumbled under her breath.

Darky
June 13th, 2017, 11:59 AM
Darky skateboard down the wall slowly as she listened to river.

cute skeleton
June 13th, 2017, 12:00 PM
winter turned to the direction rivers voice came from looking at her, now this just keeps getting weirder she thought

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 12:01 PM
"Red?" Star blinked "Why are you a dude?" She looked up "And so tall?" She looked around "Why is everyone so tall?"

"Cause you're a cat. We're our profile pictures, y'know?" Rubin said, before glancing up at Rivergold. "WE'RE LISTENING!" He shouted back.

shark sailor
June 13th, 2017, 12:02 PM
"Cause you're a cat. We're our profile pictures, y'know?" Rubin said, before glancing up at Rivergold. "WE'RE LISTENING!" He shouted back.
(This made me laugh so hard. Good job.)

Bandido
June 13th, 2017, 12:02 PM
Star shot her head to the side, and listened intently to the other cat it looked. She could her much sharper because of her new species ears. At that moment, she didn't want to say anything, Star was too weirded, out by this.

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 12:03 PM
(This made me laugh so hard. Good job.)
*bows* That's my job, dearie.

Darky
June 13th, 2017, 12:04 PM
Darky began to pet river. She couldn't help it.

Rivergold
June 13th, 2017, 12:07 PM
She flicked an ear at Rock. "Yes." Then to the others, she said "Okay, you all clicked the little link and got here. Shadow here, rock over there, and I have been through this thing before. twice. So after we meet-and-greet, let's get down to buisiness and out of here." She suddenly felt a hand on her head and whipped around "DO NOT TOUCH ME!!" She yowled, swiping with claws extended.

Stario&Co.
June 13th, 2017, 12:10 PM
"But why am I a cat, nya?" Star asked, then quickly covered her mouth "Did I just....? Ohhh no, heck no! This is not happening!"

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 12:12 PM
"Alright then. Well, I'm Rubinaito, ya'll-" Rubin started snickering. "Oh my gosh I can't take myself seriously saying "ya'll" with this voice. Let's try that again. I'm Rubinaito, you all know me as the local genderfluid-panromantic-bisexual gentleman who's all about that classy crap." Rubin winked. "And I'm available, ladies." He covered his face with a hand. "Oh my gosh, I cannot take myself seriously..." He began laughing.
"But why am I a cat, nya?" Star asked, then quickly covered her mouth "Did I just....? Ohhh no, heck no! This is not happening!"

"Because that's your profile pic." Rubin reminded her, still doubled over with laughter.

Darky
June 13th, 2017, 12:12 PM
She flicked an ear at Rock. "Yes." Then to the others, she said "Okay, you all clicked the little link and got here. Shadow here, rock over there, and I have been through this thing before. twice. So after we meet-and-greet, let's get down to buisiness and out of here."
Darky listened to rivergold.

Rivergold
June 13th, 2017, 12:17 PM
Darky nodded her head, she was familiar with some people but not all of them.(re-read my post please)

Stario&Co.
June 13th, 2017, 12:24 PM
"I....HATE, my life!" Star groaned, covering her face with her paws. She took a deep breath. "Might as well embrace it, meow," She grumbled, slipping out od Red's grasp and fell to the floor, land on her feet. "I'm Stario! Call me Star or Cosmic. I like anime, Steven Universe, sweets, and I'm a romance fanatic! I also like music and singing, but Shad gets annoyed by it."

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 12:27 PM
"He does," Rubin would have giggled, but it came out as a chuckle. Damn his deep voice.

Rivergold
June 13th, 2017, 12:36 PM
River blinked at the cat. "Shad? ...Shadow?"

Stario&Co.
June 13th, 2017, 12:46 PM
"Yeah," Stario nodded. "He's not one for singing, meow."

Serendipity
June 13th, 2017, 12:57 PM
@Serendipity (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=754) accepted)
River turned. "Person?" she looked around as people started appearing and waking up. "It's like popcorn!"
"H-Hi" She said shyly

cute skeleton
June 13th, 2017, 01:03 PM
"i guess its my turn, hi I'm winter some of you might know me as the one that joins different rps and doesn't really know a lot of people on here" she looked at everyone still trying to figure out how this is possible.

shark sailor
June 13th, 2017, 01:06 PM
"Hi! I'm Summer, you can call me Akaycia or whatever, I don't mind. I like SAO, InuYasha, Steven Universe and stuff!" Summer haze said to no one in particular."

Wolvesregion
June 13th, 2017, 01:40 PM
Wolf flew overhead and landed on Rubin's shoulder. "Hi. Everyone. I'm Waking Darkness you can call me Wolf and I'm a talking Phoenix." She said the looking at Rubin. "Well, hello there."
Rubinaito

Rivergold
June 13th, 2017, 01:49 PM
"Yeah," Stario nodded. "He's not one for singing, meow."
"He...isn't..." there was an obvious question in her voice. She cleared her throat. "Really?" Shadomaru

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 01:59 PM
"Haha, Waking is that you?" Rubin asked, before glancing at Rivergold. "Yeah. If we type the lyrics out to a song for something, Shadow doesn't like it."

Wolvesregion
June 13th, 2017, 02:04 PM
"Haha, Waking is that you?" Rubin asked, before glancing at Rivergold. "Yeah. If we type the lyrics out to a song for something, Shadow doesn't like it."
Waking pecked him softly on the head. " hey Mr. Classy. How's it been?"

Rivergold
June 13th, 2017, 02:17 PM
"H-Hi" She said shyly (Look at the first posts of the rp like on page three, that will show you how to start)

Rivergold
June 13th, 2017, 02:20 PM
"Haha, Waking is that you?" Rubin asked, before glancing at Rivergold. "Yeah. If we type the lyrics out to a song for something, Shadow doesn't like it." River was barely managing to keep a straight face. "Is that so?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 13th, 2017, 02:20 PM
"No. I don't really like it. There are only a few handful of songs I like."

Rivergold
June 13th, 2017, 02:23 PM
"No. I don't really like it. There are only a few handful of songs I like." She flicked her tail over his nose. "I know one."

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 13th, 2017, 02:25 PM
"Yes you do." He said.

Rivergold
June 13th, 2017, 02:32 PM
"Wait no, I actually know two."

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 13th, 2017, 02:43 PM
"Can we just move on?"

Rivergold
June 13th, 2017, 03:17 PM
She flicked her tail, "Well, do you know everyone here?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 13th, 2017, 03:26 PM
"Mostly."

Bandido
June 13th, 2017, 03:39 PM
Star ran in a random direction, trying to get away from all the noise and disturbance. "Well apparently I live here now." She said quietly to herself, before looking around for anyone that knows anymore rather than rivergold. "Excuse me, may I have some assistance?" She asked, loud enough to at least have one's attention.

[Open...]

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 13th, 2017, 03:41 PM
Star ran in a random direction, trying to get away from all the noise and disturbance. "Well apparently I live here now." She said quietly to herself, before looking around for anyone that knows anymore rather than rivergold. "Excuse me, may I have some assistance?" She asked, loud enough to at least have one's attention.

[Open...]
(Everyone is trapped in a box a few thousand feet off the ground)

Bandido
June 13th, 2017, 03:50 PM
Rivergold

Sorry, but I'm having a hard time trying to keep up with the RP. A lot of stuff happens, and the thread is so crowded that I'll never know. It's a lot to handle in such a packed thread, and events happening. So I may poof, again sorry.

Rivergold
June 13th, 2017, 04:05 PM
@Rivergold (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=177)

Sorry, but I'm having a hard time trying to keep up with the RP. A lot of stuff happens, and the thread is so crowded that I'll never know. It's a lot to handle in such a packed thread, and events happening. So I may poof, again sorry.(don't worry, most people already died. It's a whole lot less crowded now, anyways.)
River turned towards the cat, Jumping down from Shadow. "Hey, you okay?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 13th, 2017, 04:18 PM
"I'm fine. Why do you ask?"

cute skeleton
June 13th, 2017, 04:18 PM
(hey I'm still here lol just been reading everything since I don't know what to type)

Bandido
June 13th, 2017, 04:22 PM
(don't worry, most people already died. It's a whole lot less crowded now, anyways.)

Star turned her head to the other species of strange animal. "Yes, when someone dies, do they die in real life?" She feared that he would say 'yes', but somewhere in her mind, it told her that this wasn't true.

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 04:34 PM
(don't worry, most people already died. It's a whole lot less crowded now, anyways.)
(I'm still here, just don't know what to type.)

Darky
June 13th, 2017, 04:38 PM
(Many people don't know what to type )

shark sailor
June 13th, 2017, 04:53 PM
(Welp
I probably will poof, I have nothing to say at all..)

Rivergold
June 13th, 2017, 05:18 PM
Star turned her head to the other species of strange animal. "Yes, when someone dies, do they die in real life?" She feared that he would say 'yes', but somewhere in her mind, it told her that this wasn't true.

(Everyone has turned into Rock...)
River shook her head. "I doubt it. But, then again, I've never died." She looked around, then pointed her tail at Shadow. "Well if anyone is ready to go, the Shadowbus can open the door and ferry us down to the ground. Oh right!" She grinned. "And on the ground are the real from-the-books warriors!"

Darky
June 13th, 2017, 05:21 PM
(Still can't think of anything )

shark sailor
June 13th, 2017, 05:26 PM
(*looks at Summer*I dont think I can stay, I have no friends XD

Nah Ill probably try to stay.. Later cuz Im hungry.)

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 05:28 PM
"Oh. My gosh. Now I wish my profile picture had been a cat..." Rubin groaned, flopping forward. "Dangit. Shadow, help me... I want to interact with Firestar..."

cute skeleton
June 13th, 2017, 05:28 PM
"I'm ready, I guess" she looked at her then at the others.

(brb eating)

Rivergold
June 13th, 2017, 05:36 PM
"Oh. My gosh. Now I wish my profile picture had been a cat..." Rubin groaned, flopping forward. "Dangit. Shadow, help me... I want to interact with Firestar..." "Hey, you can! All the human character could talk to and understand all the cats. And I think Twolegs that talk cat would be at least intriguing."

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 05:41 PM
"Oh." Rubin still looked fairly excited, and now he was feeling much better about it. "Great! Uh, Firestar is Firestar and not Fireheart.... right?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 13th, 2017, 05:44 PM
While they were talking, Shadow changed into his dog form.

For those who don't know, he looks like this: https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.5QtpCviM7fxW_96g46aSYAEsDL&pid=15.1

Wolvesregion
June 13th, 2017, 05:46 PM
"Oh." Rubin still looked fairly excited, and now he was feeling much better about it. "Great! Uh, Firestar is Firestar and not Fireheart.... right?"
"I think I should pass, I might end up eating one of them." Wolf was latched onto Rubin's shoulder.

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 05:53 PM
Rubin scratched Wolf behind the ear.

Rivergold
June 13th, 2017, 05:54 PM
While they were talking, Shadow changed into his dog form.

For those who don't know, he looks like this: https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.5QtpCviM7fxW_96g46aSYAEsDL&pid=15.1River squeaked as she was nearly crushed "Dude!! Size!! USE THE BLACK HOLE BUBBLE FIRST"

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 13th, 2017, 06:16 PM
Forgetting about how small the space was and how big he became, a black hole appeared in the middle and he jumped in, coming out on top of the box.

cute skeleton
June 13th, 2017, 06:51 PM
"what now?" winter asked looking at the black hole then at the others

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 13th, 2017, 06:55 PM
Jump in to get out of box, then ride Shadow to get on the ground without dying)

Rivergold
June 13th, 2017, 07:01 PM
River took a step forward. "If you don't want to get left behind when this closes, you had best jump in!" She leaped into the center of the hole, suddenly finding herself on top of the box. "That wasn't where I expected," she said. She then looked up at Shadow. "You should probably crouch down for easier boarding."

cute skeleton
June 13th, 2017, 07:04 PM
Jump in to get out of box, then ride Shadow to get on the ground without dying)

(she has wings she can fly)

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 07:05 PM
Rubin followed River.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 13th, 2017, 07:06 PM
(she has wings she can fly)
True. One less passenger then)

cute skeleton
June 13th, 2017, 07:07 PM
she jumped in after them

shark sailor
June 13th, 2017, 08:03 PM
Summer ran and jumped with a grin.

Stario&Co.
June 13th, 2017, 08:08 PM
(I'm sorry, something came up and I had to leave! Is there anything big happening before I jump in?)

Owlmint
June 13th, 2017, 08:59 PM
Lia jumped into the hole.

Rivergold
June 13th, 2017, 09:34 PM
(I'm sorry, something came up and I had to leave! Is there anything big happening before I jump in?)THey jump in and land on the top of the box, where Shadow is waiting as a giant flying dog to take them down to the ground where they can meet the Warriors.
That reminds me; This is going to be in the old forest, and It will take place in about the second book.)

"Hi Rock!" River mewed cheerily.

Stario&Co.
June 13th, 2017, 09:55 PM
(ALRIGHT!! Don't worry Shad I won't scratch you x3)
"HERE I GO!" Stario jumped, landing on the box.

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 10:03 PM
Rubin whistled at Shadow's dog form. "Dang. I didn't get all that far in the Inuyasha series, so I didn't know Sessehemoru could do that."

(Sorry for butchering the names, I'm tired.)

shark sailor
June 13th, 2017, 10:04 PM
Summer raised an eyebrow at Shadow. "Nice."

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 13th, 2017, 10:08 PM
Shadow crouched so they could get on.

cute skeleton
June 13th, 2017, 10:09 PM
Winter looked over the edge then spread her wings

Stario&Co.
June 13th, 2017, 10:17 PM
"Wow!" Star smiled, impressed at Shadow "You're really big now nya!!"

cute skeleton
June 13th, 2017, 10:49 PM
"Hey shadow i can carry someone down if you want" she said turning to them

Rivergold
June 14th, 2017, 12:05 AM
(This (http://blog.honeyfeed.fm/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/3-InuYasha-500x375.png) is Sesshomaru's size in the anime, so he can easily carry everyone down.)
River leaped up Shadow's nose to his head. "All aboard!" she called.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 14th, 2017, 12:09 AM
"Hey shadow i can carry someone down if you want" she said turning to them
Shadow lightly shook his head.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 14th, 2017, 12:09 AM
(This (http://blog.honeyfeed.fm/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/3-InuYasha-500x375.png) is Sesshomaru's size in the anime, so he can easily carry everyone down.)
River leaped up Shadow's nose to his head. "All aboard!" she called.
I already gave m them a link.....No Shadow.....don't do this)

cute skeleton
June 14th, 2017, 12:18 AM
(I am gonna kill sis... that wasnt me i was busy helping little brother

Wolvesregion
June 14th, 2017, 07:26 AM
Rubin scratched Wolf behind the ear.
Wolf padded Rubin shoulder. "Ok I'll go."

"Ugh...I can't walk another step." *fly's*

appariitiion
June 14th, 2017, 07:35 AM
((WHAT DID I MISSSSSS))

Rivergold
June 14th, 2017, 10:06 AM
((WHAT DID I MISSSSSS))
People wake up, get on their computers, do things similar to this post:
River woke up, ran downstairs, and pressed the on button for the computer. She watched it load, then got online, all her tabs of rps popping up. She worked on replying to all her treads, and then addressed the little red notification that popped up.

Greetings, Rivergold!

She pursed her lips, taking a breath. "Again, hmm?" She smiled and cracked her knuckles. "Let's see what cha got computer." She clicked the link, shouting "Bring it on, white box!"
After a moment, the screen went white. "Oh shoot, right. It does that." Black lettering appeared as if typed into a typewriter.

She frowned at the countdown, then cleared her throat and gave a practice meow.
"Now bring it on!" she shouted as the world went black.

And then wake up in a white room that has a black bubble in it that you need to jump through. It takes to to the top of the room, which is in reality a white box floating a mile above the ground. That is where Shadow is waiting in his dog demon form (http://blog.honeyfeed.fm/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/3-InuYasha-500x375.png) to take everyone down to the ground where the clans are.)

rubinaito
June 14th, 2017, 11:49 AM
Rubin hopped on with ease, grinning from ear to ear.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 14th, 2017, 11:54 AM
Note: Shadow will be flying off later this afternoon and landing tonight because I won't be here at all tomorrow)

shark sailor
June 14th, 2017, 11:54 AM
(Nope cant keep up, bye)

Rivergold
June 14th, 2017, 12:38 PM
(oh, ok...bye...)

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 14th, 2017, 10:59 PM
Shadow was tired of waiting. He stood up and jumped off, flying in the air.

happycyanide
June 15th, 2017, 09:06 AM
(is this still open for apps????)

Rivergold
June 15th, 2017, 10:50 AM
(is this still open for apps????)
(*Sucks in breath* yeeees, but you had best hurry because the only way down from a ox that's a mile in the air is gettin' ready to leave now.)
River put a paw on his head. "Wait, there might be more,"

happycyanide
June 15th, 2017, 11:45 AM
Username/what you want to be called: Cyan
What your profile pic is of/what is it from(if from an anime): Wolfboy
Powers/abilities(no fan-given powers please!): Better sense of smell, better eyesight, better hearing
Personality(yours): Random - Tired - Clever - Enthusiastic - Stubborn
Relationships: open lol
Other things that I forgot: pfpt idk

Rivergold
June 15th, 2017, 01:28 PM
Username/what you want to be called: Cyan
What your profile pic is of/what is it from(if from an anime): Wolfboy
Powers/abilities(no fan-given powers please!): Better sense of smell, better eyesight, better hearing
Personality(yours): Random - Tired - Clever - Enthusiastic - Stubborn
Relationships: open lol
Other things that I forgot: pfpt idk

Accepted now look at pages 3 and four to see how to post

happycyanide
June 15th, 2017, 02:28 PM
I woke up, it being late. My Laptop was still on, so I decided to check WCO. A notification caught my eyes.

Greetings happycyanide!

I didn't know weather I should or not. My eyes hurt. My head was spinning. But I thought it would be fun if I could get out there and actually meet with people and no longer be the site's hermit. I clicked the link, and my screen went white. Writing came on the screen.

I tried to grin my best wolfish grin, and waited out the rest of the seconds. "Remember not to be Jack and scream the whole time," I said to myself, chuckling.

Cyan awoke to scents drifting his nose, his ears perking. He immediately knew he had become his profile avatar and grinned. He sat up, his eyes taking in the view.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 15th, 2017, 05:53 PM
Shadow didn't wait, he was in the air now.

Rivergold
June 16th, 2017, 08:25 AM
I woke up, it being late. My Laptop was still on, so I decided to check WCO. A notification caught my eyes.

Greetings happycyanide!

I didn't know weather I should or not. My eyes hurt. My head was spinning. But I thought it would be fun if I could get out there and actually meet with people and no longer be the site's hermit. I clicked the link, and my screen went white. Writing came on the screen.

I tried to grin my best wolfish grin, and waited out the rest of the seconds. "Remember not to be Jack and scream the whole time," I said to myself, chuckling.

Cyan awoke to scents drifting his nose, his ears perking. He immediately knew he had become his profile avatar and grinned. He sat up, his eyes taking in the view.

(His view is a box. And there is a giant black bubble in the middle of the floor that he should jump through before it closes)
She pressed her paw down. "There's one more. Just wait one minute."

Wolvesregion
June 16th, 2017, 08:32 AM
Wolf loomed down at Rivergold. "I'm hungry..." She stared at Rivergold, partially stabbing Rubin in the should with her talons, trying not to let go of him

Rivergold
June 16th, 2017, 08:37 AM
The cat turned around. "There are mice to hunt on the ground. You are free to go down any way you wish, and since you have your own transportation, that would be easier for you than most." She looked at the box. "Come on..." she muttered.

Wolvesregion
June 16th, 2017, 08:39 AM
"But mice are to small!" She let go of Rubin and flew in circles. I want something that tastes good and will fill me up!!" She looked at Stario. (����) Stario

rubinaito
June 16th, 2017, 09:08 AM
"How about a rabbit?" Rubin suggested.

happycyanide
June 16th, 2017, 10:59 AM
(His view is a box. And there is a giant black bubble in the middle of the floor that he should jump through before it closes)
She pressed her paw down. "There's one more. Just wait one minute."

As Cyan stood up, he realized he was in a box. He saw the bubble, and he looked up, seeing a lot more users up there. He decided the bubble was how they got up, and he didn't want to be trapped down here. He walked through the bubble, and was rushed up to the top.

Stario&Co.
June 16th, 2017, 11:00 AM
"Try it you get your feathers clawed off, nya," Stario glared at the bird

Wolvesregion
June 16th, 2017, 11:05 AM
"Try it you get your feathers clawed off, nya," Stario glared at the bird
"That's all talk. Show me some claws!"

Rivergold
June 16th, 2017, 11:34 AM
"All of you, quiet!" River hissed. "This is supposed to be a fun experience. If you go around killing each other, it won't be that way anymore!"

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 16th, 2017, 11:52 AM
(What do you mean by met with all the others? Your only way of leaving is in the air below the box)

happycyanide
June 16th, 2017, 11:53 AM
(What do you mean by met with all the others? Your only way of leaving is in the air below the box)

(lol sorry i'm just tired and stupid,don't mind me while i edit that)

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 16th, 2017, 11:55 AM
Shadow, seeing one more flew back to box.

happycyanide
June 16th, 2017, 12:00 PM
Cyan flew up as he touched the black bubble, and he was rushed in the air and waved at everyone on Shadow's back, and he realized he was going to fall.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 16th, 2017, 12:27 PM
Shadow quickly caught her on his back and he began to fly down.

happycyanide
June 16th, 2017, 12:33 PM
Cyan sighed in relief as he was caught on Shadow's back. He then waved again at everyone.

Rivergold
June 16th, 2017, 12:55 PM
River patted Shadow's head again. "Told'ja." She looked at the newcomer. "Okay. Who are you because I'm terrible at names and faces."

happycyanide
June 16th, 2017, 12:57 PM
River patted Shadow's head again. "Told'ja." She looked at the newcomer. "Okay. Who are you because I'm terrible at names and faces."

Cyan looked at River and grinned wolfishly. "I'm Cyan. And you're Rivergold, right?" He almost barked. He covered his snout and panicked a little.

cute skeleton
June 16th, 2017, 01:02 PM
winter flew in the air hovering just a bit away from the white box then tucked her wings in and dived down to the ground.

Stario&Co.
June 16th, 2017, 01:49 PM
"All of you, quiet!" River hissed. "This is supposed to be a fun experience. If you go around killing each other, it won't be that way anymore!"
"He threatened to eat me!" Stario pointed a paw at the bird.

Rivergold
June 16th, 2017, 01:49 PM
"Yes I am," she meowed. "And everyone here can understand any other, even characters, no mater if you talk or meow. Unless you make an effort to meow or bark." as an example, she meowed.

happycyanide
June 16th, 2017, 05:28 PM
"Yes I am," she meowed. "And everyone here can understand any other, even characters, no mater if you talk or meow. Unless you make an effort to meow or bark." as an example, she meowed.

"Ah, okay." Cyan replied. He looked as they were nearing the ground. "Can't wait to explore!" He barked.

Rivergold
June 16th, 2017, 07:06 PM
"Ah, okay." Cyan replied. He looked as they were nearing the ground. "Can't wait to explore!" He barked.
She looked down at the ground too. "Just a warning, you are likely to be trusted less than a Twoleg or a dog."

happycyanide
June 16th, 2017, 07:14 PM
She looked down at the ground too. "Just a warning, you are likely to be trusted less than a Twoleg or a dog."

Cyan looked at River, tilting his head in confusion. "What do you mean?" He asked.

Rivergold
June 16th, 2017, 07:17 PM
"You are both Twoleg and dog, and appear to speak cat. How do you think they would feel?"

happycyanide
June 16th, 2017, 08:25 PM
"You are both Twoleg and dog, and appear to speak cat. How do you think they would feel?"

"Touchè." Cyan replied.

Rivergold
June 16th, 2017, 08:35 PM
She snorted. "That's not how that's word is used. If you had a comeback, saying a cat riding on the head of a giant dog would be less trustworthy, then I would say touche. It sounds like the word 'two' is in it, so there's two..." she searched for the word. "Comebacks? I don't know. But you understand my meaning, right?"

happycyanide
June 16th, 2017, 08:43 PM
She snorted. "That's not how that's word is used. If you had a comeback, saying a cat riding on the head of a giant dog would be less trustworthy, then I would say touche. It sounds like the word 'two' is in it, so there's two..." she searched for the word. "Comebacks? I don't know. But you understand my meaning, right?"

"Oh. Well, you know what I meant." He barked. Cyan looked at the forest below. "I just hope I can get some of them to trust me."

A thought popped into his head. I know what to do, he thought.

Rivergold
June 16th, 2017, 08:53 PM
"Last time I was here, I burned Tigerclaw so bad..." she sighed at the happy memory. "And then Shadow here terrorized him into meekness."

happycyanide
June 16th, 2017, 10:36 PM
"Wait, Shadow's here?? As in Shadomaru?" Cyan barked excitedly. "I need to have a rap battle with him again."

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 16th, 2017, 10:42 PM
Shadow looked back at them, the ground now in sight.

Rivergold
June 16th, 2017, 11:14 PM
"Wait, Shadow's here?? As in Shadomaru?" Cyan barked excitedly. "I need to have a rap battle with him again."
She snorted. "Who do you think you're sitting on?" She dug her claws in a little when he moved his head. "And though I would very much enjoy watching that, I don't think he'll be able to do so until we reach the ground." She looked ahead and pointed with her paw over Shadow's eyes. "Let's land In Thunderclan, It's easier to hide you in the trees."

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 16th, 2017, 11:18 PM
Shadow made his way to the trees of Thunderclan.

rubinaito
June 16th, 2017, 11:22 PM
Rubin was watching in rapt fascination.

Rivergold
June 16th, 2017, 11:30 PM
River stood tall on Shadow's head and, unable to resist, called out "Take 'er down!" She jumped down to his nose and pointed to a clearing for him to land.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 16th, 2017, 11:59 PM
Shadow slowed and landed in the clearing, now on the ground he wanted everyone that wasn't River off of him.

Rivergold
June 17th, 2017, 12:13 AM
(just sit they'll all come off)
River sat down on his nose. "So, what now?"

(WE NEED SOME PEOPLES TO BE CLAN CATS:
Fireheart~Rubinaito
Greystripe~me
Yellowfang~me
Bluestar~Rubinaito
Tigerclaw~Winter
Whitestorm~Stario
Sandpaw~Stario
Dustpaw~Winter
Darkstripe
Longtail
These are just off the top of my head, not all have to be filled, but first come first serve!)

Stario&Co.
June 17th, 2017, 12:37 AM
I can be Sandpaw and Whitestorm! Also sorry for not being on, it was my birthday and I was doing a bunch of stuff!

"Now that I'm thinking about it nya," Stario looked herself over. "I might be a cat, but I look like the galaxy threw up on me. How am I supposed to explain that, meow?

Rivergold
June 17th, 2017, 12:42 AM
Happy b-day! & I'll Add you)
"At least your're cat shaped," River mewed. "Shadow either looks like a twoleg or a giant white dog that flies and drools acid."

rubinaito
June 17th, 2017, 09:44 AM
I will be Fireheart and Bluestar, if that's okay.)

"At least you're a cat. Look at md, I'm a smartly dressed twoleg without powers... though maybe I might be able to put my flirting to the test..." Rubin adjusted his tie, sliding off of Shadow.

Wolvesregion
June 17th, 2017, 09:49 AM
"What am I chop liver?" She landed on Rubin's head, and pecked him softly. "You smell nice"

cute skeleton
June 17th, 2017, 09:54 AM
(I'm tigerclaw and dustpaw then lol)

winter watched them from a tree, her wings where tucked in but didn't really fit on her back, "hi guys".

Rivergold
June 17th, 2017, 10:09 AM
(okie then! You can be any cat from the clans and as many as you want, but please try your best with their personalities?)
River angled her ears towards a sound. "Hey guys, listen!" She leaped to the ground and waved her tail. "Galaxy cat! Rock! C'mere!"

rubinaito
June 17th, 2017, 10:37 AM
Rubin smirked. "Thank you." He scratched Wolf's head gently, before looking at River with interest.

Stario&Co.
June 17th, 2017, 04:15 PM
"Galaxy cat?," Stario mewed under her breath, padding over to River.

Owlmint
June 17th, 2017, 05:02 PM
Lia walked over to River. "She likes giving people random nicknames for some reason. You get use to it after a while" She told Stario.

Rivergold
June 17th, 2017, 06:16 PM
"That was someone's username I only said it because I don't know yours at the moment and no that isn't a random nickname that's what she looks like Rock." She looked into the trees, opening her mouth to scent the air. "There's a patrol coming." She bounded forward, stepping lightly over the dead leaves covering the ground. "Let's go say hi!"
(Who wants to be in the patrol?)

Stario&Co.
June 17th, 2017, 07:00 PM
(ME!!!)
"Yeah, because wandering up to patrols works so well for cats in the books!" Stario hissed quietly

rubinaito
June 17th, 2017, 07:26 PM
(Fireheart will be in the patrol.)

Rubin blinked. "A patrol?"

cute skeleton
June 17th, 2017, 07:42 PM
(I can I have tigerclaw be in it)

"umm guys how will they act to us? some of us look like humans, I'm an angel and one is a demon, how will that work out for us?" she said from above them sitting on a tree

Rivergold
June 17th, 2017, 09:41 PM
(okay, so patrol is Fireheart, Greystripe, Tigerclaw, and who, Stario?)
Graystripe paused as he heard voices. "Hey, Fireheart, I think I hear some cats over there."

rubinaito
June 17th, 2017, 10:49 PM
Fireheart blinked, before raising his head to sniff the air. "The scent's really unfamiliar." He said. "They're cats, I can hear that much... But they smell more like twolegs. More than a kittypet." He flicked his tail. "We should investigate."
--
Rubin tapped his chin. "I think River said something awhile back about us being able to understand the cats, and vice-versa. Perhaps we could have River, Owlmint, and Star talk to them and warn them about us before we make an appearance?" He suggested.

Rivergold
June 18th, 2017, 12:23 AM
(*was River's plan*)
Greystripe cast a quick glance at Tigerclaw. "Maybe we should escort them off the territory before Tigerclaw gets wind of them," he said quietly. "After all, we don't want kittypet bits all over the territory, scaring away all our prey."

River lifted her tail, ears pricked. "I can hear Fireheart and Greystripe," she reported in a low voice. "And they're in a patrol with at least Tigerclaw."

Stario&Co.
June 18th, 2017, 03:13 AM
"If I see a kittypet," Sandpaw huffed, "I'll make sure it doesn't set a paw in ThunderClan territory ever again!"
"Don't always appear vicious, Sandpaw," Whitestorm looked down at her "There is alway possibility for proper conversation."
##
"Once again," Stario whispered "A galaxy. Threw up. I have clouds, on my neck! I say nya almost every sentence I speak, nya!" She covered her mouth "SEE!?"

rubinaito
June 18th, 2017, 10:46 AM
Rubin looked at Star. "Tell them the twolegs did it." He said, crossing his legs. "I mean, there's bound to be some cats out there who had their fur dyed by their owners."
--
Fireheart nodded, before looking at Greystripe. "Let's go right now." His ears pricked up and he took off towards the kittypets, unaware of exactly what hey really were.

Rivergold
June 18th, 2017, 03:27 PM
(I thought River and the others went off to greet the patrol...)
Graystripe ran after his friend, stopping when he saw the three she-cats. "Oh, um, hi."

River stopped short at the sight of Fireheart, her mind going blank. She then mewed the first thing that popped into her head. "Hi Rusty."

rubinaito
June 18th, 2017, 03:35 PM
Fireheart blinked. "Who are you?" The cat smelled like a kittypet, so it wasn't too unlikely that they might have known each other when he was with his twolegs. "I don't think I remember you from the Twolegplace." His emerald gaze landed on the two cats beside the other, blinking in confusion at the oddly colored cat with what looked to have purple fur and stars on her pelt. "Uhm..."

(I think we're all sending mixed signals.)

happycyanide
June 18th, 2017, 03:41 PM
Cyan heard the others and hid, terrified. He could smell them coming closer, and desperately hoped they wouldn't scent his mixed-scent and freak out.

Rivergold
June 18th, 2017, 03:55 PM
Greystripe sniffed. "They smell like kittypets, but none of them have been to the Cutter..."

River shook her head. "Agh, um, sorry. I had a brain fart." She looked at both toms. "My name is River, and these are my friends. We're here on an adventure of sorts, and--"

Greystripe cut the kittypet off. "Hey, no! Kittypets aren't allowed to 'adventure' on Clan land!"

"Well we're not kittypets," River replied. "If you come see the others, you'll figure that out."

rubinaito
June 18th, 2017, 03:58 PM
"Others?" Fireheart looked faintly puzzled.
"Yeah, us!" A cheerful voice rang out, and a twoleg poked his head through the bushes. "Are you done yet, River?"
"Ah!" Fireheart lashed out with his claws, raking them down Rubin's face. "It talks!"

happycyanide
June 18th, 2017, 04:01 PM
Cyan didn't make a move. He sat down slowly, trying not to make too much noise, but to his dismay, a stick broke as he spread out his legs. "Dangit, they shouldn't see me at all." He whimpered to himself softly.

rubinaito
June 18th, 2017, 04:02 PM
"Come on Cyan, get out here. I don't think they'll scratch you!" Rubin called, rubbing his nose and glaring at Fireheart. "And watch it, Rusty." He snapped.
Fireheart was just staring at Rubin with wide eyes. "I... what?"

happycyanide
June 18th, 2017, 04:06 PM
Cyan stiffened as Rubin called him out. He sighed, and then stood up. He slowly got out of the bushes. "Yay, I'm a freak to you cats!" He woofed, trying to joke nervously. "Just to let you know, I'm friendly."

(I would do a kitty but I don't know who lol)

Stario&Co.
June 18th, 2017, 04:25 PM
"What in the name of StarClan..." Whitestorm blinked
"I don't care who you are!" Sandpaw hissed "Get out of our territory!"
"Sandpaw!" Whitestorm snapped
Stario blinked eyes never leaving Greystripe "Holy cheeseballs...."

rubinaito
June 18th, 2017, 04:41 PM
Rubin stepped out completely. "Now, thanks to that little scratch you gave me, my nose hurts." He complained to Fireheart, picking him up and looking him in the eyes. "So don't do that again."
Fireheart responded the only way he could. He scratched Rubin before squirming out of his arms and landing on the ground. "Don't pick me up!" He snapped.
"Oh gosh-dangit- you little-" He grabbed Fireheart by the collar of his fur and placed him next to Graystripe. "Stay there and leave me alone you little devil."

happycyanide
June 18th, 2017, 05:05 PM
Cyan cast a glance at Whitestorm before grinning wolfishly. "Yeah, if you can't guess, we're on a magical journey." He woofed gently, knowing that the cats ears are sensitive to loud barks.

cute skeleton
June 18th, 2017, 07:38 PM
(i missed alot...)

"your the one that picked him up you know" winter said from above them sitting on a branch her wings tucked in.

"talking twolegs, now I seen it all" he growled unsheathing his claws. he cast a glance at cyan "and what are you supposed to be? a twoleg with ears, a tail along with fur?".

happycyanide
June 18th, 2017, 07:40 PM
"Well.... I call myself a wolfboy, it's a term for.... half-dogs, half-twoleg." He replied. "But I'm not going to hurt anyone."

Rivergold
June 18th, 2017, 07:47 PM
Stario
Graystripe was staring at the she-cat. "Your fur is really pretty..."

River took a step towards Fireheart. "You okay?" she asked.

cute skeleton
June 18th, 2017, 07:49 PM
"and how do we know that?" he growled looking at them "how do we know that any of you are friendly and wont just take us to your dens?" he looked like he wanted to just pounce and slit their throats

rubinaito
June 18th, 2017, 07:52 PM
"Yeah." Fireheart blinked at her. "I'm sorry, I don't remember you. Did you come from the twoleg-place? You knew my kittypet name." He flicked his ear.
Rubin rubbed his nose. "Look, cat who's yelling at us, do you really want to try to pick a fight with several twolegs and a few other cats? I mean, honestly, we're here in peace. Now, why don't we introduce ourselves? I'm Rubin."
"Fireheart." Fireheart yawned.

happycyanide
June 18th, 2017, 07:59 PM
Cyan gulped, thinking about Tigerclaw slitting his throat. "Call me Cyan." he barked. Cyan turned over to a tree and sat down, taking out his sketchpad and pencil from his hoodie's pocket, started to sketch Fireheart and Graystripe.

Rivergold
June 18th, 2017, 08:06 PM
"and how do we know that?" he growled looking at them "how do we know that any of you are friendly and wont just take us to your dens?" he looked like he wanted to just pounce and slit their throats "Your father didn't find that an issue," River said cooly.
(If anyone didn't know, When Tigerclaw was a kit, his father, Pinestar, left the clan to become a kittypet.)
"Yeah." Fireheart blinked at her. "I'm sorry, I don't remember you. Did you come from the twoleg-place? You knew my kittypet name." He flicked his ear.
Rubin rubbed his nose. "Look, cat who's yelling at us, do you really want to try to pick a fight with several twolegs and a few other cats? I mean, honestly, we're here in peace. Now, why don't we introduce ourselves? I'm Rubin."
"Fireheart." Fireheart yawned.
She shook her head. "No, I'm not from this Twolegplace, but we've all heard about you." At Rubin's statement she snorted. "Don't forget the giant flying dog that drools acid!" She smiled at Fireheart. "But you can call me River." Shadomaru )

cute skeleton
June 18th, 2017, 08:21 PM
"Your father didn't find that an issue," River said cooly.
(If anyone didn't know, When Tigerclaw was a kit, his father, Pinestar, left the clan to become a kittypet.)

"because he didn't think clan life was good enough for him" he hissed "actually how do you know about that? only cats that where in the clan when I was a kit know about that." he growled at her turning to face her. "are you some kind of spy from the other clans"

Rivergold
June 18th, 2017, 08:48 PM
"because he didn't think clan life was good enough for him" he hissed "actually how do you know about that? only cats that where in the clan when I was a kit know about that." he growled at her turning to face her. "are you some kind of spy from the other clans"She flicked her tail calmly. "Actually clan life was too much for him. He didn't want to go out fighting, so he chose to take the soft life of a kittypet as a retirement of sorts. And do you smell any kind of clan scent on me? If anything you'd smell dog."

cute skeleton
June 18th, 2017, 09:01 PM
She flicked her tail calmly. "Actually clan life was too much for him. He didn't want to go out fighting, so he chose to take the soft life of a kittypet as a retirement of sorts. And do you smell any kind of clan scent on me? If anything you'd smell dog."

"and how do you know that? you never met him" he growled the fur on his neck rising as he dug his claws in the ground "you could also have disguised your scent" he took a step towards her.

rubinaito
June 18th, 2017, 09:03 PM
"Tigerheart is overreacting." Fireheart meowed, narrowing his eyes briefly at the tom before looking at Rubin and River. His eyes lingered on River for a few moments longer than it needed to as he took in her beautiful golden fur. His fur heated up slightly, and he looked back at Rubin while his heart was pounding. You're falling for a stranger. He flicked his ears briefly. Wait. Wait for a while. "What if you came to the camp with us, to see Bluestar?" He suggested.

(So, as a bit of a plot, what if Fireheart fell hard for River, so everyone has to convince him that Sandpaw/storm is the one for him instead?)

happycyanide
June 18th, 2017, 09:05 PM
"Tigerheart is overreacting." Fireheart meowed, narrowing his eyes briefly at the tom before looking at Rubin and River. His eyes lingered on River for a few moments longer than it needed to as he took in her beautiful golden fur. His fur heated up slightly, and he looked back at Rubin while his heart was pounding. You're falling for a stranger. He flicked his ears briefly. Wait. Wait for a while. "What if you came to the camp with us, to see Bluestar?" He suggested.

(So, as a bit of a plot, what if Fireheart fell hard for River, so everyone has to convince him that Sandpaw/storm is the one for him instead?)

(nice plot! i kind-of have one of my own being created in my head so far >:3)

Rivergold
June 18th, 2017, 09:15 PM
"and how do you know that? you never met him" he growled the fur on his neck rising as he dug his claws in the ground "you could also have disguised your scent" he took a step towards her."First, I read. Second, What clan cat would rollaround with a dog?"

(*clears throat* uhh...*ahem*...that might be a problem...)
River tilted her head. "Maybe, but I don't want to leave Shadow alone."

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 18th, 2017, 09:17 PM
Oooohhhh......problems)

cute skeleton
June 18th, 2017, 09:19 PM
"First, I read. Second, What clan cat would rollaround with a dog?"
(And now you have completely lost tigerclaw lol. They dont know what reading is. Also wait since winter is an angel and shadow is a demon, cant they just turn to cats? It serously just popped into my head)

tigerstar stopped looking at her confused "read??"

Stario&Co.
June 18th, 2017, 09:20 PM
@Stario (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=199)
Graystripe was staring at the she-cat. "Your fur is really pretty..."

River took a step towards Fireheart. "You okay?" she asked.
"Me?" Stario blinked, eyes wide. Greystripe is talking to me. The Greystripe! one of my most favorite characters! okay, play it cool. Just act natural "Your..." She tried looking for words "eyes are...yellow. Like sand." Oh, because that was natural!!

Rivergold
June 18th, 2017, 09:22 PM
(...I don't think so. But Shadow is a Dog demon from an anime that can only take the form of the giant dog.)
"A special way of learning information passed down from mentor to student where I come from."

"Thanks!" said Greystripe. Very smooth dude...

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 18th, 2017, 09:22 PM
Shadow watched, close to saying something, but didn't.

happycyanide
June 18th, 2017, 09:25 PM
Cyan finished sketching. He might as well not be a hermit over here, he thought to himself. He sat up and put the sketchpad and pencil away. He didn't know who he could interact with, so he just stood uncomfortably, pulling a :I face.

cute skeleton
June 18th, 2017, 09:26 PM
"and you said you werent from any clan"
He growled at her back to focus

"Will you all just calm down" winter said flying down to them "river we arent from here so dont start a fight just because you know his father"

(Ok and hey i dont know anything from that show only that he is from a show)

rubinaito
June 18th, 2017, 09:28 PM
"First, I read. Second, What clan cat would rollaround with a dog?"
River tilted her head. "Maybe, but I don't want to leave Shadow alone."
(Could you elaborate? It's planned just to be temporary, so it shouldn't bother any other plots.)

Rubin was watching Greystripe and Star, holding back a laugh.
Fireheart looked back at River, blinking. "Um... The twolegs could be just outside of the camp." He suggested.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 18th, 2017, 09:31 PM
Shadow lowered his head next to River, eyes on Fireheart.

Rivergold
June 18th, 2017, 09:31 PM
"and you said you werent grom any clan"
He growled at her back to focus

"Will you all just calm down" winter said flying down to them "river we arent from here so dont start a fight just because you know his father"
"I was trying to explain it in terms you would understand," she purred, then looked at the winged girl. "I'm just talking. if I was trying to fight he would be laying on the ground right now."

cute skeleton
June 18th, 2017, 09:39 PM
"I was trying to explain it in terms you would understand," she purred, then looked at the winged girl. "I'm just talking. if I was trying to fight he would be laying on the ground right now."

"River dont provoke a fight he is angry as it is already" winter said

"im right here you know, and i would be tearing your fur off"

Stario&Co.
June 18th, 2017, 09:41 PM
"I admit the she-cat is right, Tigerclaw," Whitestorm stepped forward, his gaze steady. "You may be deputy, but this arguing will start an unnecessary fight with no winners."
"I'm Stario," Stario held out a paw,then realized cats don't shake hands and sat it down. "or Star, or Cosmic."
"Star?" Sandpaw echoed "I thought only Clan leaders could have a star in their name."

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 18th, 2017, 09:41 PM

"im right here you know, and i would be tearing your fur off"
Do you know there is a giant dog right next to her?)

cute skeleton
June 18th, 2017, 09:42 PM
Do you know there is a giant dog right next to her?)

(He knows

Rivergold
June 18th, 2017, 09:42 PM

"im right here you know, and i would be tearing your fur off""As I said," she purred. "I'm talking. I see no claws out, and no reason why a tom as smart as Tigerclaw himself would get so worked up over a few simple phrases."

rubinaito
June 18th, 2017, 09:44 PM
"They aren't normal cats." Rubin replied casually.
Fireheart blinked at Shadow in confusion. "Um... Did I do something?"

(So, River, what would happen if someone changed their profile picture during the RP? Would the character change?)

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 18th, 2017, 09:45 PM
Shadow lifted his head again, changing to his human form.

Rivergold
June 18th, 2017, 09:52 PM
"They aren't normal cats." Rubin replied casually.
Fireheart blinked at Shadow in confusion. "Um... Did I do something?"

(So, River, what would happen if someone changed their profile picture during the RP? Would the character change?)
(no, it'd just get a bit harder for me to remember what your charrie looks like.)
River tilted her head at him. "I don't think so."

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 18th, 2017, 09:55 PM
"What makes him think I did?"

happycyanide
June 18th, 2017, 10:11 PM
Cyan looked at Rubin, the discomfort still clear on his face/head/snout/idk "Soooo..."

Rivergold
June 18th, 2017, 10:11 PM
(gtg to bed. Bye)