PDA

View Full Version : Starwillow Highschool (PRIVATE)

Serendipity
June 12th, 2017, 09:18 PM
KitKat12, Serendipity, CandyFlossCat Darky
We all know what this is, right?)
Twig (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a2/1e/d8/a21ed85975874514a6b9a8a8913b4a33.jpg) Jinxx (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/3b/4d/d0/3b4dd09169a220b12672c6251706f0ef.jpg)

Principal: Mrs. Fallenstream (Married to Mr. Stonebrook, but keeps Maiden name)
Vice-Principal: Mr. Stonebrook
Music Teacher: Mr. Badger
ELA / History Teacher: Mrs. Badger
P.E.: Mrs. Fox
Math Teacher: Mr. Fox
Spanish Teacher: Ms. Remora
HomeRoom Teacher: Ms. Silverwing
Post your charries and let's begin!

The Principal and VP quietly typed on their computers.
All the teachers organized their classrooms for the first day of school.
Jinxx fidgeted by the bus station Gahhh first day jitters
Twig sat beside him. "Hey, Jinxx... How do you feel about our first year of highschool?"

wickedvirtues
June 12th, 2017, 09:23 PM
Echo walked up to the bus stop, her long sand colored hair falling around her face as her blue eyes gleamed with excitement. "Hey guys!" She chirped to Jinxx and Twig. "Excited!!!" She sing-songed, doing a twirl. "What about you guys?" She asked them as she adjusted her shirt and jeans.
Echo (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/80/71/5b/80715bb91114fbef2ce17810060e0d1e.jpg)

Morning and Soul raced up to the bus stop, panting. "W-We aren't late!" Morning grinned to her nervous and jittery looking sister. Soul nodded, staying quiet.

Darky
June 12th, 2017, 09:23 PM
Graystorm tried to get to class before being pushed by a bullie.
"Ow hey!" Graystorm said at the bullie.
"Ow hey!" The bullie mocked. "Don't you know your in my school?" The bullie says.
"Your school, well damn that" graystorm says getting up and looking though her stuff.
"Looking for this?" The bullie asked holding graystorm bookbag putting it on top of her locker and walking away. Graystorm tried to grab her bookbag barley having it in her grip.

Darky
June 12th, 2017, 09:24 PM
Being a car rider, getting to school early!)

The Mad Katter
June 12th, 2017, 09:25 PM
(-screeches loudly- YEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH BOIIIIIIIIIII)

Pounce Miller walked along the sidewalk, fidgeting with his backpack strap. It was his first year of highschool and he was absolutely terrified. The boy spotted a few people already at the bustop and smiled when he recognized Twig. He broke into a run, skidding to a stop next to his friends. "Hey guys!" he said.

wickedvirtues
June 12th, 2017, 09:28 PM

Pounce Miller walked along the sidewalk, fidgeting with his backpack strap. It was his first year of highschool and he was absolutely terrified. The boy spotted a few people already at the bustop and smiled when he recognized Twig. He broke into a run, skidding to a stop next to his friends. "Hey guys!" he said.

Echo did a little salute. "Heyo, Pounce" she said casually. She adjusted her bag, her shoulders aching from how much crap she had to carry. "I feel like i'm carrying a bag of bricks" she grumbled.

Serendipity
June 12th, 2017, 09:28 PM
Echo walked up to the bus stop, her long sand colored hair falling around her face as her blue eyes gleamed with excitement. "Hey guys!" She chirped to Jinxx and Twig. "Excited!!!" She sing-songed, doing a twirl. "What about you guys?" She asked them as she adjusted her shirt and jeans.
Echo (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/80/71/5b/80715bb91114fbef2ce17810060e0d1e.jpg)

Morning and Soul raced up to the bus stop, panting. "W-We aren't late!" Morning grinned to her nervous and jittery looking sister. Soul nodded, staying quiet.
Graystorm tried to get to class before being pushed by a bullie.
"Ow hey!" Graystorm said at the bullie.
"Ow hey!" The bullie mocked. "Don't you know your in my school?" The bullie says.
"Your school, well damn that" graystorm says getting up and looking though her stuff.
"Looking for this?" The bullie asked holding graystorm bookbag putting it on top of her locker and walking away. Graystorm tried to grab her bookbag barley having it in her grip.

Ms. Remora came over behind the bully. She was the youngest teacher in school, she looked pretty hot. "excuse me?"

Jinxx and Twig both jumped onto the bus. "I'm excited too," Admitted Twig, while Jinxx just sat down with his MP3 player and listened to his songs.

Darky
June 12th, 2017, 09:30 PM
(I guess I'm doing leafwacther unless anyone else wants her)
Gray tried grabbing her bookbag as she didn't notice the girl behind her with ice cold water. The girl poured the water on graystorm and left. Graystorm was soaked and twitching.
"Well off to a great frist day" Graystorm said trying to grab her bookbag.

wickedvirtues
June 12th, 2017, 09:31 PM
Ms. Remora came over behind the bully. She was the youngest teacher in school, she looked pretty hot. "excuse me?"

Jinxx and Twig both jumped onto the bus. "I'm excited too," Admitted Twig, while Jinxx just sat down with his MP3 player and listened to his songs.
Echo, Soul, and Morning followed. "Wish we didn't have soooo many things to do, though. So much homework!" She sighed, slumping into her seat and throwing off her bag.

"Aren't you excited, Soul?" Morning coaxed. "No! I'm PETRIFIED!" She squeaked back with wide eyes. Morning sighed and took out a book, beginning to read.

Serendipity
June 12th, 2017, 09:34 PM

Echo, Soul, and Morning followed. "Wish we didn't have soooo many things to do, though. So much homework!" She sighed, slumping into her seat and throwing off her bag.

"Aren't you excited, Soul?" Morning coaxed. "No! I'm PETRIFIED!" She squeaked back with wide eyes. Morning sighed and took out a book, beginning to read.
"I know right?" Twig agreed. "Oh, Hey Pounce" She fidgeted uneasily with the strap of her backpack. "N-Nice to see y-you..."

Jinxx looked up, smiling. "Oh hi Echo! Hi Morning, Soul"

Darky
June 12th, 2017, 09:34 PM

"Yes mam?" Rabbittail asked.

Serendipity
June 12th, 2017, 09:36 PM
"Yes mam?" Rabbittail asked.
"This is unnaceptable! Leafwatcher! Get back here, right now! You two will have extra homework and 1 hour detention after school! If you're not here, I swear you will have the most miserable time ever" She added with a glare. "No one bullies on my watch, got it?"

wickedvirtues
June 12th, 2017, 09:36 PM
"I know right?" Twig agreed. "Oh, Hey Pounce" She fidgeted uneasily with the strap of her backpack. "N-Nice to see y-you..."

Jinxx looked up, smiling. "Oh hi Echo! Hi Morning, Soul"

Doing her signature little salute thing, Echo grinned. Morning and Soul gave little waves and continued talking. Taking out her phone, Echo scrolled through her notifications and turned on some music. She left one earbud out for conversations.
Morning (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/9b/33/1b/9b331b90d7199a92d1c9046a49ad9ced.jpg)
Soul (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/d3/6c/fe/d36cfe506e6dde2bd39995a8f2c219d9.jpg)

Darky
June 12th, 2017, 09:37 PM
"This is unnaceptable! Leafwatcher! Get back here, right now! You two will have extra homework and 1 hour detention after school! If you're not here, I swear you will have the most miserable time ever" She added with a glare. "No one bullies on my watch, got it?"
"Yes ms. Remora" rabbittail and leafwacther said.

Serendipity
June 12th, 2017, 09:38 PM
Doing her signature little salute thing, Echo grinned. Morning and Soul gave little waves and continued talking. Taking out her phone, Echo scrolled through her notifications and turned on some music. She left one earbud out for conversations.
Jinxx blushed and texted to her.
"Hey there Echo <3 Feel like going out with all of our friends tonight? I'm pretty sure me and twig would kill for a pizza at Papa Lui's"

Twig continued to chat with Morning and Soul. "Do you think Ms. Remora will have a boyfriend?"

The Mad Katter
June 12th, 2017, 09:38 PM
Echo did a little salute. "Heyo, Pounce" she said casually. She adjusted her bag, her shoulders aching from how much crap she had to carry. "I feel like i'm carrying a bag of bricks" she grumbled.
Pounce waved. "How ya doing, Echo?" he replied. He then looked around, brow furrowing as he realized they were missing someone. "Where's Luck?" he mused. After a few seconds, he spotted a dark head standing next to a tree. "Hey, Luck! Come over here!" he called.

Luck stood beside a tree, feeling uncomfortable around this many people. Even though they were his friends, he still got a little claustrophobic. He flinched when he heard his name and quickly walked over. He stood next to Pounce until the bus arrived, where he then quickly stole a window seat and sat in silence.

Serendipity
June 12th, 2017, 09:39 PM
"Yes ms. Remora" rabbittail and leafwacther said.
"Good," She said, then returned to her Science / Spanish room.

Serendipity
June 12th, 2017, 09:40 PM
Pounce waved. "How ya doing, Echo?" he replied. He then looked around, brow furrowing as he realized they were missing someone. "Where's Luck?" he mused. After a few seconds, he spotted a dark head standing next to a tree. "Hey, Luck! Come over here!" he called.

Luck stood beside a tree, feeling uncomfortable around this many people. Even though they were his friends, he still got a little claustrophobic. He flinched when he heard his name and quickly walked over. He stood next to Pounce until the bus arrived, where he then quickly stole a window seat and sat in silence.
The driver frowned. "Are you ok Lucky?"

wickedvirtues
June 12th, 2017, 09:40 PM
Jinxx blushed and texted to her.
"Hey there Echo <3 Feel like going out with all of our friends tonight? I'm pretty sure me and twig would kill for a pizza at Papa Lui's"

Twig continued to chat with Morning and Soul. "Do you think Ms. Remora will have a boyfriend?"
She grinned. "Sure! Hopefully the teachers will spare us and give us less HW." She replied.

Morning snorted "Any dude would be lucky for Remora." She replied, Soul pushed her lightly. "I'm sure if she wants to she'll get one!"

The Mad Katter
June 12th, 2017, 09:41 PM
The driver frowned. "Are you ok Lucky?"
The dark haired boy looked up, startled. "Um, yeah. I'm fine. Just nervous," he replied, mustering up a small smile.

Pounce hopped onto the bus and grabbed a seat by Twig. "Hiya, Twig," he said happily.

Darky
"Good," She said, then returned to her Science / Spanish room.
Graystorm grabbed her bookbag as she when to the nurses office of extra clothes.(who is the nurse ?)

wickedvirtues

"Good" Echo replied with a grin. "Oh yeah! Lucky! Hey!" She called to the boy.
"How have you been, Luck?" She asked when he remained silent.

Serendipity
June 12th, 2017, 09:42 PM
She grinned. "Sure! Hopefully the teachers will spare us and give us less HW." She replied.

Morning snorted "Any dude would be lucky for Remora." She replied, Soul pushed her lightly. "I'm sure if she wants to she'll get one!"
Jinxx blushed even harder. "Yeah.. I heard we have a homework-free first day... At least for Maths."

Twig giggled "Yeah... I hear Rabbittail is into her!"

wickedvirtues
Graystorm grabbed her bookbag as she when to the nurses office of extra clothes.(who is the nurse ?)
.o. we have no nurse!

Serendipity
Ms. Yellowfang -3-)

wickedvirtues
June 12th, 2017, 09:43 PM
Ms. Yellowfang -3-)
Perfect XD.

The Mad Katter
"Good" Echo replied with a grin. "Oh yeah! Lucky! Hey!" She called to the boy.
"How have you been, Luck?" She asked when he remained silent.
Lucky looked at Echo and shrugged. "Could've been better," he mumbled before looking back out the window.

Serendipity
.o. we have no nurse!
Nurse is Ms. Yellowfang, Leafwatcher's Mom)

wickedvirtues
Lucky looked at Echo and shrugged. "Could've been better," he mumbled before looking back out the window.
Her grin turned into a half-frown before she decided not to pester him and went back to her phone.

Serendipity
June 12th, 2017, 09:44 PM
Jinxx nudged him. "Chill bro!"

The Mad Katter
June 12th, 2017, 09:45 PM
Jinxx nudged him. "Chill bro!"
Lucky glared at him. "You try 'chilling' when your mother hates you," he snapped, using finger quotes.

Darky
June 12th, 2017, 09:46 PM
Nurse is Ms. Yellowfang, Leafwatcher's Mom)
(This should be fun)
"Miss yellowfang? Do you have a change of clothes I can wear?" Graystorm asked.

wickedvirtues
June 12th, 2017, 09:49 PM
(This should be fun)
Who's gonna play Yellowfang?

Darky
June 12th, 2017, 09:50 PM
Who's gonna play Yellowfang?
Maybe you can?)

Darky
June 12th, 2017, 09:51 PM
Ugh goodnight, can we continue tomorrow?)

wickedvirtues
Maybe you can?)
I nobody else wants to, I guess.

The nurse sighed and pulled out a box. "Get whatever fits, change in there." She grumbled, pointing to a small room in the larger room.

wickedvirtues
Ugh goodnight, can we continue tomorrow?)
g'dnight :(

Serendipity
June 12th, 2017, 09:52 PM
Lucky glared at him. "You try 'chilling' when your mother hates you," he snapped, using finger quotes.
"Oh, come on! Shallowstream is just stressed out because of her being promoted, that's all!"

The Mad Katter
June 12th, 2017, 09:54 PM
"Oh, come on! Shallowstream is just stressed out because of her being promoted, that's all!"
Lucky rolled his eyes. "You know that's not true! She's hated me even before the promotion!"

wickedvirtues
June 12th, 2017, 09:54 PM
"Oh yeah, she became principal or something, right? I'm sure she doesn't hate you." Echo replied, giving a kind smile.

Serendipity
June 12th, 2017, 09:55 PM
(This should be fun)
Yellow turned to her. "Oh lord, no one gets it... my last name is not Yellowfang! My name is Yellow, and my last name is Fang! Good lord, you never understand!" She glared at them, her gray hair spiky and rougish.
"What do you need" She snapped. "Oh. Clothes? Fine." She tosses her a pair of ripped jeans a red shirt that exposed her belly, high heels, and a cute rose headband. "Should make you look good enough that even Ms. Remora will have trouble catching up..."

Serendipity
June 12th, 2017, 09:57 PM
Lucky rolled his eyes. "You know that's not true! She's hated me even before the promotion!"
"Oh, don't be so... deppresing, Lucky! We all love you!" Twig said. "Especially Bridgette" (Bridgette is Badgerkit, one of the Echomint kits... Since I can't exactly call her 'Badger', I've settled with Bridgette)

The Mad Katter
June 12th, 2017, 09:58 PM
Lucky sighed and turned his back on everyone, grumbling under his breath. He was not taking this conversation any further. Besides, he should be concentrating on his first day of school, not his mother.

Serendipity
June 12th, 2017, 09:59 PM
Lucky sighed and turned his back on everyone, grumbling under his breath. He was not taking this conversation any further. Besides, he should be concentrating on his first day of school, not his mother.
Bridgette sat next to Lucky. "H-Hi guys," She blooshed

wickedvirtues
June 12th, 2017, 09:59 PM
"Oh, don't be so... deppresing, Lucky! We all love you!" Twig said. "Especially Bridgette" (Bridgette is Badgerkit, one of the Echomint kits... Since I can't exactly call her 'Badger', I've settled with Bridgette)
(kk)
"So what if your mom is being a jerk, you've got us, Luck." Echo agreed with Twig. She glanced at Morning and Soul, Soul gave a small nod.

wickedvirtues
June 12th, 2017, 10:02 PM
"Hi, Bridgette!" Morning grinned, waving. Soul smiled as Echo did her little salute. "How are you doing?" Echo asked Bridgette.

Serendipity
June 12th, 2017, 10:03 PM
(kk)
"So what if your mom is being a jerk, you've got us, Luck." Echo agreed with Twig. She glanced at Morning and Soul, Soul gave a small nod.
Jinxx texted them all in their group chat ("BestieChatLikeLol"). "Ok. Group Date at Papa Lui's Pizzeria? I can be with Echo, Bridgette and Lucky, Twig and Pounce... and I suppose Soul and Morning." He sent a winky face emoji.

Twig recieved the text and reached out to joke-slap Jinxx. She replied with a
"Yes, but no way are me and Pounce a thing" She blooshed tho

Serendipity
"Hi, Bridgette!" Morning grinned, waving. Soul smiled as Echo did her little salute. "How are you doing?" Echo asked Bridgette.
"Eh, Fine..."
(I KEEP DOING /me)

The Mad Katter
Lucky glanced at Bridgette out of the corner of his eye. "Hey, Bridge," he mumbled.

Serendipity
June 12th, 2017, 10:04 PM
Lucky glanced at Bridgette out of the corner of his eye. "Hey, Bridge," he mumbled.
She gave him a quick hug/squeeze. "It's ok," She mumbled. "She loves you"

The Mad Katter
June 12th, 2017, 10:05 PM
Jinxx texted them all in their group chat ("BestieChatLikeLol"). "Ok. Group Date at Papa Lui's Pizzeria? I can be with Echo, Bridgette and Lucky, Twig and Pounce... and I suppose Soul and Morning." He sent a winky face emoji.

Pounce rolled his eyes at Jinxx. "Yeah, no way," he said sarcastically, sending Twig a wink.

(Heh. Flirty Pounce has come to visit!)

wickedvirtues
June 12th, 2017, 10:05 PM

"Pft, get some water bruh. Jk! XP" Echo replied, he wasn't THAT thirsty.

The Mad Katter
June 12th, 2017, 10:06 PM
She gave him a quick hug/squeeze. "It's ok," She mumbled. "She loves you"
Lucky leaned into her embrace. "She sure has a strange way of showing it."

Serendipity
June 12th, 2017, 10:06 PM
"Pft, get some water bruh. Jk! XP" Echo replied, he wasn't THAT thirsty.
Jinxx smiled and winked at her. "What can I say except I like you?"

wickedvirtues
June 12th, 2017, 10:07 PM
Jinxx smiled and winked at her. "What can I say except I like you?"
".////. Echo.EXE is not responding, but Echo.EXE likes you too" she replied via text, as she was blushing so hard she was a tomato.

Serendipity
June 12th, 2017, 10:11 PM
Lucky leaned into her embrace. "She sure has a strange way of showing it."
"Oh, Lucky...." She smiled, although her eyes were not happy at all. "Maybe she texted you today!" She smiled, crossed her fingers, and nudged his phone. "Just check 'Messages', ok?" She looked at her own phone, seeing Jinxx's message. "And don't open anything sent by Jinxx, ok?" She said, blooshing like a tomater.

Mrs. Shallowstrea, smacked her face against the computer. "I'm so bored..." She told her husband, the VP.

"Maybe you could send our sons a friendly reminder... Like, you know, 'Eat your veggies' and stuff" Mr. Stonebrook suggested.

"What, like Lucky too?"
"Yes, him too"

She sighed and texted Lucky. "Hey Lucky!
Hope you have a nice day!
Your mom,
Eva.

She smacked herself against Woah, Eva.. You'll win the award for 'best mom of the year' for sure...

The Mad Katter
June 12th, 2017, 10:16 PM
"Oh, Lucky...." She smiled, although her eyes were not happy at all. "Maybe she texted you today!" She smiled, crossed her fingers, and nudged his phone. "Just check 'Messages', ok?" She looked at her own phone, seeing Jinxx's message. "And don't open anything sent by Jinxx, ok?" She said, blooshing like a tomater.

Mrs. Shallowstrea, smacked her face against the computer. "I'm so bored..." She told her husband, the VP.

"Maybe you could send our sons a friendly reminder... Like, you know, 'Eat your veggies' and stuff" Mr. Stonebrook suggested.

"What, like Lucky too?"
"Yes, him too"

She sighed and texted Lucky. "Hey Lucky!
Your mom,
Eva.

She smacked herself against Woah, Eva.. You'll win the award for 'best mom of the year' for sure...

Lucky sighed and picked up his phone, ignoring Bridgette and his mom's text, instead going straight to what Jinxx had sent. After reading it, he looked at his friend with one eyebrow raised before smiling at her and looking at his mother's text.

Hey Lucky!
Your mom,
Eva.

A small smile spread across his face. "Thanks Mom," he said quietly under his breath before sending the same message to her.

wickedvirtues
June 12th, 2017, 10:18 PM
(This is a long bus-ride, should we make them at school soon?)

The Mad Katter
June 12th, 2017, 10:19 PM
(This is a long bus-ride, should we make them at school soon?)(
(Yeah)

wickedvirtues
June 12th, 2017, 10:22 PM
(
(Yeah)
(k)

Serendipity
June 12th, 2017, 10:22 PM
(
(Yeah)
Ok)

Serendipity
June 12th, 2017, 10:24 PM
Lucky sighed and picked up his phone, ignoring Bridgette and his mom's text, instead going straight to what Jinxx had sent. After reading it, he looked at his friend with one eyebrow raised before smiling at her and looking at his mother's text.

Hey Lucky!
Your mom,
Eva.

A small smile spread across his face. "Thanks Mom," he said quietly under his breath before sending the same message to her.
"I told you, Lucky!" She quickly kissed his cheek. "I told you not to read Jinxx's text!"

wickedvirtues
June 12th, 2017, 10:25 PM
Echo saw the school, pressing her face to the window. "Woah!" She gaped as the bus grew closer. "Coolll" Morning said, Soul seemed more intimidated than excited.

Serendipity
June 12th, 2017, 10:26 PM
Echo saw the school, pressing her face to the window. "Woah!" She gaped as the bus grew closer. "Coolll" Morning said, Soul seemed more intimidated than excited.
"It is quite pretty," Twig aggreed.

wickedvirtues
June 12th, 2017, 10:27 PM
"It is quite pretty," Twig aggreed.
"Much better than homeschooling." Morning agreed. Soul gave a tiny nod.

The Mad Katter
June 12th, 2017, 10:27 PM
"I told you, Lucky!" She quickly kissed his cheek. "I told you not to read Jinxx's text!"
Lucky blushed. "Well, I'm glad I did," he mumbled, his face turning redder.

wickedvirtues
June 12th, 2017, 10:31 PM
Lucky blushed. "Well, I'm glad I ignored you and read it," he mumbled, his face turning redder.
Echo snickered as the bus pulled up to the school. She slugged her bag onto her shoulders and took a deep breath before walking off the bus.

wickedvirtues
June 12th, 2017, 10:33 PM
I'm gonna go to bed, gotta get up semi-early. Byee!

The Mad Katter
June 12th, 2017, 10:36 PM
I'm gonna go to bed, gotta get up semi-early. Byee!
(Bye!)

The Mad Katter
June 12th, 2017, 10:37 PM
Pounce tapped his leg as he hurried to get off the bus. As he stepped off, he looked around and grinned as he spotted Twig. He ran over. "Hey, Twig! How do you feel about your first day of highschool?"

Lucky stood up and walked off the bus, staying beside Bridgette.

Serendipity
June 12th, 2017, 10:39 PM
"Much better than homeschooling." Morning agreed. Soul gave a tiny nod.
Pounce tapped his leg as he hurried to get off the bus. As he stepped off, he looked around and grinned as he spotted Twig. He ran over. "Hey, Twig! How do you feel about your first day of highschool?"

Lucky stood up and walked off the bus, staying beside Bridgette.
Gtg ;-; Will be back tomorow.... it's 8:30 for me tho

The Mad Katter
June 12th, 2017, 10:40 PM
Gtg ;-; Will be back tomorow.... it's 8:30 for me tho
(Ok. Byeeee.)

Darky
June 13th, 2017, 08:37 AM
Yellow turned to her. "Oh lord, no one gets it... my last name is not Yellowfang! My name is Yellow, and my last name is Fang! Good lord, you never understand!" She glared at them, her gray hair spiky and rougish.
"What do you need" She snapped. "Oh. Clothes? Fine." She tosses her a pair of ripped jeans a red shirt that exposed her belly, high heels, and a cute rose headband. "Should make you look good enough that even Ms. Remora will have trouble catching up..."
"Makes sense" Graystorm said,"umm could I get another shirt this isn't school appropriate." Graystorm asked as she put on the jeans and put on her sneakers that were dry.(MORNING!)

Serendipity
June 13th, 2017, 10:55 AM
"Makes sense" Graystorm said,"umm could I get another shirt this isn't school appropriate." Graystorm asked as she put on the jeans and put on her sneakers that were dry.(MORNING!)
Yellow grumbled. "Ungrateful children..." She tossed her another shirt.

(Oh btw today is my bday!! I just got a new computer :D)

Darky
June 13th, 2017, 10:58 AM

(HAPPPY BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!!!!!!!!:handflapper::ohnuu::tacoparty: :colorwah: :tacoparty: )
"Thanks" Graystorm said grabbing the shirt and putting it on with the headban. "Thanks miss fang" Graystorm said leaving the nurses office.

Darky
June 13th, 2017, 01:03 PM
Happy birthday!
:sidehug::ohnuu: :bounce::bounce::nuggle: :ohnuu:
:boo: :tacoparty: :flyingpenguin: :colorwah: )

wickedvirtues
June 13th, 2017, 01:07 PM

(Happy B-Day!)
Echo walked down the hall, her eyes narrowed as she looked at everything,

Morning jogged up to the doors with Soul walking behind her.

Darky
June 13th, 2017, 01:09 PM
(Happy B-Day!)
Echo walked down the hall, her eyes narrowed as she looked at everything,

Morning jogged up to the doors with Soul walking behind her.
Gray waved at echo with her hair still being a little wet.(She has a jacket and a gray shirt in now)
"Hey echo" Gray said.

wickedvirtues
June 13th, 2017, 01:11 PM
Gray waved at echo with her hair still being a little wet.(She has a jacket and a gray shirt in now)
"Hey echo" Gray said.
"Hi" Echo replied, giving a wave before continuing on down the hall.

The Mad Katter
June 13th, 2017, 01:13 PM
Serendipity

Lucky and Pounce walked inside the school, excited to start. Lucky looked at Bridgette curiously. "Hey, Bridge, what's your schedule?" he asked, wondering if they shared any classes.

(So, how are the schedules gonna work? Do we choose our own schedules or are you going to choose for us?)

Darky
June 13th, 2017, 01:16 PM
"Hi" Echo replied, giving a wave before continuing on down the hall.
"Echo be careful around here" Gray said getting some water out of her red hair."There are 2 bullies around." Gray said.

wickedvirtues
June 13th, 2017, 01:24 PM
"Echo be careful around here" Gray said getting some water out of her red hair."There are 2 bullies around." Gray said.
"I can handle a self-conscious little jerk, thank you." Echo replied with a shrug. She glanced around to see if anyone else she knew was around.

Darky
June 13th, 2017, 01:29 PM
"I can handle a self-conscious little jerk, thank you." Echo replied with a shrug. She glanced around to see if anyone else she knew was around.
"Careful what you say girls" Rabbittail said behind them.
"Not again" graystorm said looking around for miss remora.

wickedvirtues
June 13th, 2017, 01:34 PM
"Careful what you say girls" Rabbittail said behind them.
"Not again" graystorm said looking around for miss remora.
Echo simply walked away with a roll of her eyes. 'Pathetic' she thought as she wondered what class she'd go to first.

Darky
June 13th, 2017, 01:42 PM
Echo simply walked away with a roll of her eyes. 'Pathetic' she thought as she wondered what class she'd go to first.
Leafwacther saw rabbittail messing with graystorm again.
"quit it or you will get in trouble" leafwacther said to rabbittail but he ignored her.
"Watch you will get 2 hours and more homework" leafwacther said giving gray her bookbag as rabbittail just grabbed it again.
"So I don't care if , 2 hours and extra homework. When I'm suspended I have free time to bully more." Rabbittail said. Gray tried to grab her bookbag as rabbittail put it back on top of her locker.

Darky
June 13th, 2017, 04:39 PM

The Mad Katter
June 13th, 2017, 08:46 PM
(Just kinda....bump)

Serendipity
June 13th, 2017, 08:48 PM
Darky KitKat12 CandyFlossCat @IForgot

FIRST CLASS! MATH

The Mad Katter
June 13th, 2017, 08:58 PM
Pounce wandered through the hallways attempting to find his math class. Lucky was following him and he put his arm around the boy to keep him near and sade. He sighed and double-checked all the rooms again. He slapped a hand on his forehead when he realized the first classroom was math. "I'm stupid," he muttered to himself as he walked in and took a seat near the back.

Lucky followed Pounce like a little lost puppy, knowing that he would lead them to their first class. Out of all their friends, Lucky trusted Pounce the most. He was so mature and helpful and calm. Lucky's eyes darted down the hallway, nervous about seeing the bullies he had heard some people talking about. He was practically attached to Pounce and the brown-haired boy put his arm around Lucky as they walked. When they walked inside the classroom, Lucky took a seat beside Pounce and faced him in his seat. "I'm so nervous," he sighed, mostly to himself.

Darky
June 13th, 2017, 08:59 PM
Darky KitKat12 CandyFlossCat @IForgot

FIRST CLASS! MATH
What About gray?

wickedvirtues
June 13th, 2017, 09:11 PM
Pounce wandered through the hallways attempting to find his math class. Lucky was following him and he put his arm around the boy to keep him near and sade. He sighed and double-checked all the rooms again. He slapped a hand on his forehead when he realized the first classroom was math. "I'm stupid," he muttered to himself as he walked in and took a seat near the back.

Lucky followed Pounce like a little lost puppy, knowing that he would lead them to their first class. Out of all their friends, Lucky trusted Pounce the most. He was so mature and helpful and calm. Lucky's eyes darted down the hallway, nervous about seeing the bullies he had heard some people talking about. He was practically attached to Pounce and the brown-haired boy put his arm around Lucky as they walked. When they walked inside the classroom, Lucky took a seat beside Pounce and faced him in his seat. "I'm so nervous," he sighed, mostly to himself.
Echo walked into the classroom, gazing around. "Blah, I hate math." She sighed, plopping into a desk and doodling until it began. She sighed softly as she put her cheek in one of her hands.

Morning and Soul were near the front, because they actually liked math.

The Mad Katter
June 13th, 2017, 09:14 PM
Echo walked into the classroom, gazing around. "Blah, I hate math." She sighed, plopping into a desk and doodling until it began. She sighed softly as she put her cheek in one of her hands.

Morning and Soul were near the front, because they actually liked math.
Pounce waved at Echo. "Hey, Echo!"

Serendipity
June 13th, 2017, 09:26 PM

Darky (Gray can sit here) CandyFlossCat
Mr. Fox walked out of the darkness that was his desk. "Hello, children" He said in a voice that clearly had no interest in anything. You could practically see the grey oozing from his voice. "This is Math Class, also known as room 001. I suggested that the rom be called '00.1' since we learn about decimals, but they said no...." Unless he was going to scream 'Just kidding, I'm actually really fun!' It looked like Maths was going to be a big, big, bummer...

Bridgette and Twig sat directly in front of Pounce and Lucky. They played Chop-Stix while the teacher talked. They managed to get away with it, so deciding that Mr. Fox would never notice anything, they turned around to chat with the other brothers.
"Hey Pounce, Hey Lucky" They said almost in unison. Twig rolled her eyes and whispered; "Personally, I think Mr. Fox is sooo boring...." Her sister agreed, and Bridgette slumped down. "Imagine if all the classes are like this..." She sighed. "I can't wait until the Pizza Party..."

Jinx sat down next to Twig. "Hey guys..." He pointed his elbow in the direction of the ever-so-boring Mr. Fox.
"What a lame excuse for a teacher!" He gagged. "Math is going to be so boring with him... I hope we have tons of substitute teachers, I can't believe going through the whole year with this dork for a teacher..." He shivered. "I heard his wife teaches here too," He added. "Maybe she'll be more fun"

wickedvirtues
June 13th, 2017, 09:26 PM
Pounce waved at Echo. "Hey, Echo!"
"Hi, Pounce, do you hate math too?" She asked him.

wickedvirtues
June 13th, 2017, 09:29 PM
Mr. Fox walked out of the darkness that was his desk. "Hello, children" He said in a voice that clearly had no interest in anything. You could practically see the grey oozing from his voice. "This is Math Class, also known as room 001. I suggested that the rom be called '00.1' since we learn about decimals, but they said no...." Unless he was going to scream 'Just kidding, I'm actually really fun!' It looked like Maths was going to be a big, big, bummer...

Bridgette and Twig sat directly in front of Pounce and Lucky. They played Chop-Stix while the teacher talked. They managed to get away with it, so deciding that Mr. Fox would never notice anything, they turned around to chat with the other brothers.
"Hey Pounce, Hey Lucky" They said almost in unison. Twig rolled her eyes and whispered; "Personally, I think Mr. Fox is sooo boring...." Her sister agreed, and Bridgette slumped down. "Imagine if all the classes are like this..." She sighed. "I can't wait until the Pizza Party..."

Jinx sat down next to Twig. "Hey guys..." He pointed his elbow in the direction of the ever-so-boring Mr. Fox.
"What a lame excuse for a teacher!" He gagged. "Math is going to be so boring with him... I hope we have tons of substitute teachers, I can't believe going through the whole year with this dork for a teacher..." He shivered. "I heard his wife teaches here too," He added. "Maybe she'll be more fun"
Echo snorted, giving a nod. "I hope so, because two Mr.Foxes will be the death of me." She dramatically fake-fainted, before sitting back up. "I have no personality what-so-everrrrrrr" she said in her best impression, though quietly.

The Mad Katter
June 13th, 2017, 09:32 PM

"Hi, Pounce, do you hate math too?" She asked him.

Pounce shrugged. "I actually like math," he replied honestly, answering Echo's question. He then turned to the girls. "Yeah," he agreed. "Normally I like math, but I just may hate it this year." He shivered as a thought occurred. "If he's this boring, he's probably strict too, and gives lots of homework. I hope he lets us off easy on the first day...."

Lucky rolled his eyes at his brother. "Teachers like this probably refuse to miss a day of school. That means no substitute teachers for you. Now, turn around before we all get in trouble."

wickedvirtues
June 13th, 2017, 09:34 PM
Pounce shrugged. "I actually like math," he replied honestly, answering Echo's question. He then turned to the girls. "Yeah," he agreed. "Normally I like math, but I just may hate it this year." He shivered as a thought occurred. "If he's this boring, he's probably strict too, and gives lots of homework. I hope he lets us off easy on the first day...."

Lucky rolled his eyes at his brother. "Teachers like this probably refuse to miss a day of school. That means no substitute teachers for you. Now, turn around before we all get in trouble."

Echo was writing the seemingly endless notes, her eyes glazed with boredom. She did tiny doodles at the side of the paper. Inaudibly sighing, she focused her attention on the teacher while trying with all her might not to daydream. God, this was boorrriinnggg.

The Mad Katter
June 13th, 2017, 09:43 PM
Pounce and Lucky were both almost asleep on the desks, and were struggling to keep their eyes open. I hope we aren't caught... Pounce thought drowsily as his eyes fluttered shut,

Serendipity
June 13th, 2017, 10:00 PM
Echo snorted, giving a nod. "I hope so, because two Mr.Foxes will be the death of me." She dramatically fake-fainted, before sitting back up. "I have no personality what-so-everrrrrrr" she said in her best impression, though quietly.
Echo was writing the seemingly endless notes, her eyes glazed with boredom. She did tiny doodles at the side of the paper. Inaudibly sighing, she focused her attention on the teacher while trying with all her might not to daydream. God, this was boorrriinnggg.

Twig snorted, and Bridgette rolled her eyes. "I feel ya, Pounce...." They both turned around and began to write furiously on their papers. Bridgette turned around and whispered to Lucky. "I don't know... I had an ELA teacher like this, and she missed almost all of school..." She sighed and continued to attack their papers. A while after the teacher turned to them and said,

"Hmmm.... The three girls and the two boys look like they're studying very hard... Come up to my desk and grab some lollipops!" He smiled, but it honestly didn't make him look happy. He blatantly ignored Soul and Morning, who were clearly the only ones at least semi-enjoying his class. He held out a big bin of lollipops, MnM's, tootsie rolls, and all other sorts of pastries. "You may grab two, and an extra one to give to the not-so studious people in class," He said, eying Soul and Morning.

wickedvirtues
June 13th, 2017, 10:08 PM
Twig snorted, and Bridgette rolled her eyes. "I feel ya, Pounce...." They both turned around and began to write furiously on their papers. Bridgette turned around and whispered to Lucky. "I don't know... I had an ELA teacher like this, and she missed almost all of school..." She sighed and continued to attack their papers. A while after the teacher turned to them and said,

"Hmmm.... The three girls and the two boys look like they're studying very hard... Come up to my desk and grab some lollipops!" He smiled, but it honestly didn't make him look happy. He blatantly ignored Soul and Morning, who were clearly the only ones at least semi-enjoying his class. He held out a big bin of lollipops, MnM's, tootsie rolls, and all other sorts of pastries. "You may grab two, and an extra one to give to the not-so studious people in class," He said, eying Soul and Morning.
Morning just rolled her eyes and finished her notes, turning to Soul. "What a jerk." She mouthed, Soul gave a tiny nod and looked upset. A teacher had never disliked her before, and she was actually doing the work! She sighed inaudibly and stared at her book.

The Mad Katter
June 13th, 2017, 10:08 PM

Pounce jerked up as he heard the teacher speak, his heart pounding. When he realized the teacher was rewarding them, he quickly turned confused. As they walked up front he whispered to Lucky, "He's probably trying to poison us." Pounce eyed Mr. Fox warily as he grabbed three m&ms; 2 for him and one for Soul. He walked back to his desk, tossing the candy on Soul's desk as he went. "Here ya go," he said. He wasn't trying to be rude, he just wanted to get back to his desk because Mr. Fox was creeping him out. Pounce sat at his desk with a sigh of relief, exchanging a look with Twig as he walked by.

Lucky yawned and padded up to the front, grabbing a lollipop and two other random pieces of candy. He gave one piece to Morning and one to Soul, keeping the lollipop for himself. He walked back to his desk as Pounce did, only slowly. Lucky unwrapped the lollipop and shoved it in his mouth, dropping in his seat when he arrived.

Serendipity
June 13th, 2017, 10:20 PM
Morning just rolled her eyes and finished her notes, turning to Soul. "What a jerk." She mouthed, Soul gave a tiny nod and looked upset. A teacher had never disliked her before, and she was actually doing the work! She sighed inaudibly and stared at her book.
Pounce jerked up as he heard the teacher speak, his heart pounding. When he realized the teacher was rewarding them, he quickly turned confused. As they walked up front he whispered to Lucky, "He's probably trying to poison us." Pounce eyed Mr. Fox warily as he grabbed three m&ms; 2 for him and one for Soul. He walked back to his desk, tossing the candy on Soul's desk as he went. "Here ya go," he said. He wasn't trying to be rude, he just wanted to get back to his desk because Mr. Fox was creeping him out. Pounce sat at his desk with a sigh of relief, exchanging a look with Twig as he walked by.

Lucky yawned and padded up to the front, grabbing a lollipop and two other random pieces of candy. He gave one piece to Morning and one to Soul, keeping the lollipop for himself. He walked back to his desk as Pounce did, only slowly. Lucky unwrapped the lollipop and shoved it in his mouth, dropping in his seat when he arrived.
Mr. Fox smiled, looked at the clock, and said "Class dismissed. It's about 5 minutes early, so you have time to look at your lockers and all that stuff" He sat back down on his desk and began grading papers. "Nice work, Jonathan..." He muttered under his breath. "Just because Allison ate 50 cakes in the question doesn't mean the answer is 'diabetes'..." He sighed and continued... "Why is everybody here an idiot..."

Bridgette and Twig shrugged, elbowing Jinxx and walking out of the classroom. "He was actually kind of nice... But what about Soul and Morning? That was kind of rude...." Bridgette checked her schedule. "Poof... We've got the other Fox now..." She shrugged. "Nobody can ruin Jinxx's P.E. Class so I guess he's safe," She said, poking her brother. "He's such a sports geek," She joked around.

Jinxx glared at her. "Bridge, you and Twig should know that my sports obsession is called Clatoephemia... If I don't run at least 180 minutes every week, I'll gain 70 pounds. I like P.E. for a medical reason, not because It's a voluntary hobby!" He screamed, his tone rising and the hairs on the back of his neck raising. "WHY DOES NO ONE UNDERSTAND THAT?" He turned his back and half-ran towards the P.E. Room. Twig, shocked, said "Well, thats 30 seconds added to his official 3 hours" Quietly, the group edged as far away from the bathroom of edgy-teenness and walked into the p.e. room.

wickedvirtues
June 13th, 2017, 10:24 PM
Mr. Fox smiled, looked at the clock, and said "Class dismissed. It's about 5 minutes early, so you have time to look at your lockers and all that stuff" He sat back down on his desk and began grading papers. "Nice work, Jonathan..." He muttered under his breath. "Just because Allison ate 50 cakes in the question doesn't mean the answer is 'diabetes'..." He sighed and continued... "Why is everybody here an idiot..."

Bridgette and Twig shrugged, elbowing Jinxx and walking out of the classroom. "He was actually kind of nice... But what about Soul and Morning? That was kind of rude...." Bridgette checked her schedule. "Poof... We've got the other Fox now..." She shrugged. "Nobody can ruin Jinxx's P.E. Class so I guess he's safe," She said, poking her brother. "He's such a sports geek," She joked around.

Jinxx glared at her. "Bridge, you and Twig should know that my sports obsession is called Clatoephemia... If I don't run at least 180 minutes every week, I'll gain 70 pounds. I like P.E. for a medical reason, not because It's a voluntary hobby!" He screamed, his tone rising and the hairs on the back of his neck raising. "WHY DOES NO ONE UNDERSTAND THAT?" He turned his back and half-ran towards the P.E. Room. Twig, shocked, said "Well, thats 30 seconds added to his official 3 hours" Quietly, the group edged as far away from the bathroom of edgy-teenness and walked into the p.e. room.
Morning stormed out of the classroom while Soul trudged out with a sad expression. "Unbelievable!" The girl raged, eyes blazing with fury. Soul stayed silent, staring at the ground.
--
Echo exited the class, having mixed feelings on Mr. Fox, and hoping Mrs. Fox was better.

The Mad Katter
June 13th, 2017, 10:25 PM

Pounce and Lucky followed slowly at the back of the group, still a little drowsy from math class. Pounce yawned. "I hope PE class is better than math," he said, totally ignoring Jinxx's outburst.
Lucky nodded. "Yeah."

Serendipity
June 13th, 2017, 10:32 PM
Morning stormed out of the classroom while Soul trudged out with a sad expression. "Unbelievable!" The girl raged, eyes blazing with fury. Soul stayed silent, staring at the ground.
--
Echo exited the class, having mixed feelings on Mr. Fox, and hoping Mrs. Fox was better.
KitKat12
Out from behind some bleachers came a frizzy red-haired woman in her middle-aged years... She was wearing torn jeans, a blue T-Shirt, and pearl earings. She giggled and said. "Hi there Kiddos! I'm Mrs. Fox, Mr. Fox wife!" She did a litttle happy dance. "Im soooo excited to see you!" She gushed, waving her arms around. She winked and whispered. "It's my first day too! Peter - Mr. Fox. - convinced me to teach P.E. and I'm hoping this'll be fun!" She raced over to the other side of the gym to get some stuff.

Twig gapped at her "Did.... not see that coming"

wickedvirtues
June 13th, 2017, 10:34 PM
KitKat12
Out from behind some bleachers came a frizzy red-haired woman in her middle-aged years... She was wearing torn jeans, a blue T-Shirt, and pearl earings. She giggled and said. "Hi there Kiddos! I'm Mrs. Fox, Mr. Fox wife!" She did a litttle happy dance. "Im soooo excited to see you!" She gushed, waving her arms around. She winked and whispered. "It's my first day too! Peter - Mr. Fox. - convinced me to teach P.E. and I'm hoping this'll be fun!" She raced over to the other side of the gym to get some stuff.

Seeming relieved, Soul relaxed her tense muscles and Morning's angry face turned to a curious one. "So far so good.." she mused.
Echo grinned, happy this was the P.E teacher and wondering how this positive woman was married to.. him.

The Mad Katter
June 13th, 2017, 10:35 PM
KitKat12

Pounce froze. "Oh. My. God." He turned to Twig. "I don't know if I can deal with this kind of happiness and energy," he said, his voice oddly high.

Lucky just shrugged and sat down to tie his shoes.

Serendipity
June 13th, 2017, 10:40 PM
Seeming relieved, Soul relaxed her tense muscles and Morning's angry face turned to a curious one. "So far so good.." she mused.
Echo grinned, happy this was the P.E teacher and wondering how this positive woman was married to.. him.
Jinxx slammed the door open and strolled into the P.E. room. "So," He turned to Echo. "Is she nice?"

Bridgette and Twig took a few steps back.

Mrs. Shallowstream sighed. "Jorges, Are you sure though? If Lucky was said before... He might feel worse... If they leave..." Mr. Stonebrook shook his head. "No, It draws too much attention. You keep them". He put a hand on her shoulder and looked side ways at her. "We'll at least wait until their birthdays... before, you know..." He grabbed the speaker-phone and called out. "Twigelia Rostanov, Bridgette Rostanov, Jinxxed Rostanov, John Shallowstream (Pounce) and Lucas Shallowstream (Lucky), please report to the Principal's Office immidieatly!"

wickedvirtues
June 13th, 2017, 10:42 PM
Jinxx slammed the door open and strolled into the P.E. room. "So," He turned to Echo. "Is she nice?"

Mrs. Shallowstream sighed. "Jorges, Are you sure though? If Lucky was said before... He might feel worse... If they leave..." Mr. Stonebrook shook his head. "No, It draws too much attention. You keep them". He put a hand on her shoulder and looked side ways at her. "We'll at least wait until their birthdays... before, you know..." He grabbed the speaker-phone and called out. "Twigelia Rostanov, Bridgette Rostanov, Jinxxed Rostanov, John Shallowstream (Pounce) and Lucas Shallowstream (Lucky), please report to the Principal's Office immidieatly!"
"Very.. energetic" Echo chuckled, turning to Jinx. "Better than last period." She whispered.

Serendipity
June 13th, 2017, 10:44 PM
"Very.. energetic" Echo chuckled, turning to Jinx. "Better than last period." She whispered.
KitKat12

The three shrugged, motioned to the bros and trudged towards the office.

The Mad Katter
June 13th, 2017, 10:44 PM

Pounce looked up at the ceiling as if he could see the Principal. "What did we do?" he groaned, instantly on alert. His heart was pounding and he was tapping his fingers on his leg again as he started to walk down. Lucky appeared beside him and he put his arm around him like he did earlier.

Lucky silently stood up and quickly stood next to Pounce. He followed him as he started to walk, and Pounce put his arm around Lucky again.

Serendipity
June 13th, 2017, 10:55 PM
Pounce looked up at the ceiling as if he could see the Principal. "What did we do?" he groaned, instantly on alert. His heart was pounding and he was tapping his fingers on his leg again as he started to walk down. Lucky appeared beside him and he put his arm around him like he did earlier.

Lucky silently stood up and quickly stood next to Pounce. He followed him as he started to walk, and Pounce put his arm around Lucky again.
When they arrived at the Office, she motioned for Lucky and Pounce to come in, while the other three should stay outside. She held their hands and brought them to a small bench. "Sit here, me and your dad need to tell you something" Mr. Stonebrook cleared his throat and smiled wearily. "As you all know, your mother just promoted me from Head Secretary to VP. As expected, this caused suspicions. 'What if he was promoted just because they're married?' We acknowledged this and remembered that for the past year or so, we've been fighting, angry, and ignorant" He said, wincing. "We decided that we should take a pause in our marriage... A temporary divorce," He coughed. "For, say, 1-2 years?" They waited for the info to sink in, then called the other three kids in. "Just so we can get everything settled, you'll be staying with the Rostanovs. Kind of like an ever-lasting playdate," Mrs. Shallowstream said, doing an effort to smile and look cheerful. "You'll still see us at school, and I'll make sure to arrange for you to stay the holidays with me and your father!"

The Mad Katter
June 13th, 2017, 11:07 PM
When they arrived at the Office, she motioned for Lucky and Pounce to come in, while the other three should stay outside. She held their hands and brought them to a small bench. "Sit here, me and your dad need to tell you something" Mr. Stonebrook cleared his throat and smiled wearily. "As you all know, your mother just promoted me from Head Secretary to VP. As expected, this caused suspicions. 'What if he was promoted just because they're married?' We acknowledged this and remembered that for the past year or so, we've been fighting, angry, and ignorant" He said, wincing. "We decided that we should take a pause in our marriage... A temporary divorce," He coughed. "For, say, 1-2 years?" They waited for the info to sink in, then called the other three kids in. "Just so we can get everything settled, you'll be staying with the Rostanovs. Kind of like an ever-lasting playdate," Mrs. Shallowstream said, doing an effort to smile and look cheerful. "You'll still see us at school, and I'll make sure to arrange for you to stay the holidays with me and your father!"
Lucky was the first to react. "And what if you meet someone else during your "temporary devorce"?" Lucky asked quietly. The boy didn't know quite how to react and wasn't sure if he was glad that he would spend some time away from his mother, or if he was angry that this seemed to be their only solution.
Pounce, meanwhile, was sitting in silence, still absorbing what they had said. "It can't even real," he muttered quietly.

Serendipity
June 13th, 2017, 11:10 PM
Lucky was the first to react. "And what if you meet someone else during your "temporary devorce"?" Lucky asked quietly. The boy didn't know quite how to react and wasn't sure if he was glad that he would spend some time away from his mother, or if he was angry that this seemed to be their only solution.
Pounce, meanwhile, was sitting in silence, still absorbing what they had said. "It can't even real," he muttered quietly.
"I won't," She said quickly, her eyes locking with her husband's.

The Mad Katter
June 13th, 2017, 11:20 PM
"I won't," She said quickly, her eyes locking with her husband's.
Lucky looked at his mother with tear filled eyes and nodded. "Good." He abruptly stood up and sat in a chair by the corner, obviously wanting to be alone, but secretly hoping for some company.
Pounce nodded slowly at his parents. "Well, if it will help your marriage," he trailed off.

Darky
June 14th, 2017, 06:21 AM

Gray is still trying to get her bookbag as rabbittail is laughing about it. And leafwacther grabbing Miss remora)

Phoenix Flames
June 14th, 2017, 06:27 AM
(How did I not see this?!?!? Also, I don't know what to type....)

Darky
June 14th, 2017, 01:57 PM
Bumpy)

Serendipity
June 15th, 2017, 01:47 PM
:kiss:Lucky looked at his mother with tear filled eyes and nodded. "Good." He abruptly stood up and sat in a chair by the corner, obviously wanting to be alone, but secretly hoping for some company.
Pounce nodded slowly at his parents. "Well, if it will help your marriage," he trailed off.
"It will," She said, but it sounded like she was trying to convince herself other than her sons. "W-Well, if it is all arranged... You two may go back to your classes," She tried to smile,

The Mad Katter
June 15th, 2017, 01:50 PM
:kiss:
"It will," She said, but it sounded like she was trying to convince herself other than her sons. "W-Well, if it is all arranged... You two may go back to your classes," She tried to smile,
Lucky stood up and walked out the door, ignoring Pounce.

Pounce flinched and followed him, casting a glance at his parents.

Serendipity
June 15th, 2017, 01:53 PM
Lucky stood up and walked out the door, ignoring Pounce.

Pounce flinched and followed him, casting a glance at his parents.
As soon as they were out, Bridgette gave Lucky the most giant hug ever. "Oh, Lucky! Now I know why you were so sad on the buss ride.."

Darky
June 15th, 2017, 01:55 PM
"Miss remroa?" Leafwacther asked entering her classroom.

The Mad Katter
June 15th, 2017, 02:13 PM
As soon as they were out, Bridgette gave Lucky the most giant hug ever. "Oh, Lucky! Now I know why you were so sad on the buss ride.."
(THIS SHIP MUST SAIL)
Lucky hugged Bridgette back and buried his face in her shoulder, trying not to cry. Unfortunately, he was unsuccessful and his body heaved with sobs.

Pounce stood by the door uncomfortably, not wanting to interrupt Lucky and Bridgette by trying to comfort Lucky. He didn't know what to do so he just stood there, shifting from foot to foot. Why is this happening? he thought. Why now? The boy sighed and ran his hand through his unkempt hair.