PDA

View Full Version : The lab of Hell ( horror rp)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 12th, 2017, 06:35 PM
You and many of your little friends has just found something that will be your worst nightmare. Welcome to the lab of hell, a old lab that was once used for horrific experiments that still live there to this day especially three. They were left in three huge experimental tubes filled with a unusual red blood like liquid, they are kept in separate rooms that are dark and filled with extremely old dry blood. But that's not all, broken tubes can be seen here and there meaning only one little thing. You're Not Alone. You can't escape so easily, your curiosity brought you here, some will die! Some will fight back! All will know the reason, the past behind these blood stained, broken and old walls. The reason why these beasts or one might say demons run free! And how greatly they have suffered just to be free. You are the reason. You are the key to true freedom. These monsters will not show mercy but they don't for a reason. They will not bow down or give up so easily.
Who will fall?
Who will live?
Who will give in?
And who will listen to the suffering voices of the damned?
The last main question: who will save them?
The three are left in those tubes, others are out and free seeking freedom or a way to free these three beasts. ...... what will happen to you?

Roles
Teenagers who end up dying: unlimited but it's recommended to have a living oc to stay in the rp but that's your choice.
The leaders: ( 3 open they guide the group if needed )
The smart ones: ( 4 open they know what to do and how to heal)
The fighters: ( 5 open they protect the group and fight back against the beasts )
The kind ones: ( 4 open they are curious and often explore they see the kindness in everything even if it means getting hurt)

The beasts: 6 open ( these are the tanks, they fight head on because of their strength and power)
The runners: 4 open ( fast, smart and tend to watch and learn before striking head on or form the shadows)
The 3: ( are not open, I will be rping them and they are known for being the fathers or just the protecters of the monsters but they will not come out until at least one of the kind or any one else accidentally lets one of them out giving you a few hours until the next one comes out than they all are free. )
The shadows: 4 open ( they are sneak around within the shadows watching and learning they fight with stealth )

Human Forum
Name
Role
If fighter what weapons you have
Strengths
Weaknesses
What do you have with you
Will you fight against them or listen to them?
Why are you here?
Love interest
Other
Questions

Monster forum
Name
Looks
Personality
Abilities
Strengths
Weaknesses
What happened to you? Or what did they do to you?
Do you know the 3?
If so what's your relationship?
Love interest
Other
Questions

My oc that are human will be Sasuke ( http://pre00.deviantart.net/973c/th/pre/f/2014/137/f/4/psychotic_by_rainnoir-d3jvqse.jpg ) a fighter with a pistol and a knife. And sano ( http://ruebird.tumblr.com/image/106742846154 ) a smart one.
The 3 will be revealed when let free.

rubinaito
June 12th, 2017, 06:40 PM
You already know my characters. None of them are monsters except for little Lisa, Rubin, and Angel.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 12th, 2017, 06:44 PM
You already know my characters. None of them are monsters except for little Lisa, Rubin, and Angel.
Ahhh yeah accepted! :happyhop:)

The Fallen Phonix
June 12th, 2017, 06:46 PM
You and many of your little friends has just found something that will be your worst nightmare. Welcome to the lab of hell, a old lab that was once used for horrific experiments that still live there to this day especially three. They were left in three huge experimental tubes filled with a unusual red blood like liquid, they are kept in separate rooms that are dark and filled with extremely old dry blood. But that's not all, broken tubes can be seen here and there meaning only one little thing. You're Not Alone. You can't escape so easily, your curiosity brought you here, some will die! Some will fight back! All will know the reason, the past behind these blood stained, broken and old walls. The reason why these beasts or one might say demons run free! And how greatly they have suffered just to be free. You are the reason. You are the key to true freedom. These monsters will not show mercy but they don't for a reason. They will not bow down or give up so easily.
Who will fall?
Who will live?
Who will give in?
The three are left in those tubes, others are out and free seeking freedom or a way to free these three beasts. ...... what will happen to you?

Roles
Teenagers who end up dying: unlimited but it's recommended to have a living oc to stay in the rp but that's your choice.
The fighters: ( 5 open they protect the group and fight back against the beasts )
The kind ones: ( 4 open they are curious and often explore they see the kindness in everything even if it means getting hurt)

The beasts: 6 open ( these are the tanks, they fight head on because of their strength and power)
The runners: 4 open ( fast, smart and tend to watch and learn before striking head on or form the shadows)
The 3: ( are not open, I will be rping them and they are known for being the fathers or just the protecters of the monsters but they will not come out until at least one of the kind or any one else accidentally lets one of them out giving you a few hours until the next one comes out than they all are free. )
The shadows: 4 open ( they are sneak around within the shadows watching and learning they fight with stealth )

Human Forum
Name
Role
Strengths
Weaknesses
Why are you here?
Love interest
Other
Questions

Monster forum
Name
Looks
Personality
Abilities
Strengths
Weaknesses
Do you know the 3?
Love interest
Other
Questions

My oc that are human will be Sasuke ( http://pre00.deviantart.net/973c/th/pre/f/2014/137/f/4/psychotic_by_rainnoir-d3jvqse.jpg ) a fighter with a pistol and a knife. And sano ( http://ruebird.tumblr.com/image/106742846154 ) a smart one.

Kalima
http://imalbum.aufeminin.com/album/D20060617/197691_7W7MLGZQ6YNACLSYXN8Y5SU86CJQKS_339843922_sm all_H130823_L.jpg
Fighter
Two katanas
Sword combat
Guns. She sucks at shooting guns. Oh, and is ticklish
Two swords and a fighters spirit
Listen to them
She came in when dared
Maybe one of the 3?
Nupe
Nupe :bounce:

rubinaito
June 12th, 2017, 06:53 PM
Kalima
http://imalbum.aufeminin.com/album/D20060617/197691_7W7MLGZQ6YNACLSYXN8Y5SU86CJQKS_339843922_sm all_H130823_L.jpg
Fighter
Two katanas
Sword combat
Guns. She sucks at shooting guns. Oh, and is ticklish
Two swords and a fighters spirit
Listen to them
She came in when dared
Maybe one of the 3?
Nupe
Nupe :bounce:
Well, the "Three" are already taken by Sasuke...

The Fallen Phonix
June 12th, 2017, 06:57 PM
Well, the "Three" are already taken by Sasuke...
So their love interest, to themselves?

Shadow
June 12th, 2017, 07:04 PM
Name- Eren // Oro (gold)
Age-16//16
Looks-https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/83/42/c7/8342c7062c752a3c057712b6a57b29bc.jpg you know..but without the cat..// http://orig10.deviantart.net/5aa8/f/2015/216/d/6/anime_girl_with_blonde_hair_and_blue_eyes_photogra _by_creativebutterfly915-d947j8w.jpg
Role-Fighter// the kind one
If fighter what weapons you have?-he has a katana and a silenced pistol
Strengths- aim,strength,speed,stealth//speed, intelligence, her hearing is very good,stanina
Weaknesses- his sister, stamina, , climbing, long distance shots// being so nice,her stubbornness, combat, stealth,ticklish
What do you have with you-a family picture in his locket necklace,confidence //a locket with a picture of her family, a stuffed teddy that she had since she was 3
Will you fight them or listen to them?-fight..but sometimes his sister convinces him to listen //listen
Why are you here?- It was a dare// she was curious and followed her brother- Curiosity killed the cat..
Love interest-open//open
Other- they are twins,Eran is also bi but is sort of ashamed of it since he was bullied as a child//but satisfaction brought it back
Questions-

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 12th, 2017, 08:17 PM
Accepted! Also @The Fallen Phoenix you can't be one of the three but you may have a crush of them but they will develop crushes not immediately have them forgive but just put the type of monster they are for now :3)

rubinaito
June 12th, 2017, 08:43 PM
So their love interest, to themselves?
Oh pssssssh, sorry 'bout that.

wren
June 12th, 2017, 08:47 PM
*tip toeing*

Grace? As leader?
Rachel as kindness? Who will be injured and perhaps dies? Sasuke love interest?

Tepin
Shadow

Capris
Runner

Shadow
June 12th, 2017, 09:02 PM
Accepted! Also @The Fallen Phoenix you can't be one of the three but you may have a crush of them but they will develop crushes not immediately have them forgive but just put the type of monster they are for now :3)
Oh is their any open? : D

The Fallen Phonix
June 12th, 2017, 09:06 PM
Oh pssssssh, sorry 'bout that.
Its ok Mr. Classy! ;-)

How about can I have a crush on Sano?)

Its ok Mr. Classy! ;-)

I can't edit yet...)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 12th, 2017, 09:15 PM
*tip toeing*

Grace? As leader?
Rachel as kindness? Who will be injured and perhaps dies? Sasuke love interest?

Tepin
Shadow

Capris
Runner

Accepted! :happyhop:

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 12th, 2017, 09:15 PM
Its ok Mr. Classy! ;-)

Yes you may! :3

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 12th, 2017, 09:16 PM
Oh is their any open? : D
I will not say! But there is still monster spots open also the three are monsters)

rubinaito
June 12th, 2017, 09:19 PM
Also: Amelia is Ross' when Skye gets on. Otherwise, Rubin and Angel are open for you lovelies... ;)

Shadow
June 12th, 2017, 09:19 PM
I will not say! But there is still monster spots open also the three are monsters)
Ok...but i dont wanna rp a moster that Oro may begin to have feelings for...but okie dokie :3

wren
June 12th, 2017, 09:22 PM
Also: Amelia is Ross' when Skye gets on. Otherwise, Rubin and Angel are open for you lovelies... ;)

Rubin is bi? Or is he a gay bean?

The Fallen Phonix
June 12th, 2017, 09:23 PM
Yes you may! :3
:3 :happyhop:

rubinaito
June 12th, 2017, 09:42 PM
Rubin is bi? Or is he a gay bean?
Rubin is bi, technically. He just likes guys more than girls.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 13th, 2017, 12:21 PM
K! Hmmm should we start?)

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 12:28 PM
YES

Shadow
June 13th, 2017, 12:31 PM
Yas

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 13th, 2017, 12:35 PM
Okay let's start you kids!!) Sasuke looks at the old building and sighs a bit " well we're here who wants to die first ?" He says playfully but Sano hits him on the shoulder " shut up it's just a building you big idiot " he says coldly

NightWarrior4Life
June 13th, 2017, 12:36 PM
I will join this later, hang on

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 12:36 PM
Adriana snickered at Amelia's reaction to Sasuke's words, the girl hiding behind her.

Shadow
June 13th, 2017, 12:40 PM
Eren looked at the building. He heard voices coming from the opposite side of it."I sure hope that's people.." he looked back at his group of friends. Heh-friends. They wherent friends. He gulped and continued his dare as he stepped inside. It looked normal. I mean-it was old and abandoned but it looked somewhat normal. He wasn't looking at the floors-which hid blood. He kept on walking further into it-he heard something move behind him. He jumped and grabbed the closest thing to him-which was sadly-a book. He threw it at the moving shadow. And it talked.

"OW ANGLE WHAT THE HECK?!" Cried Oro. Who had snuck in behind him

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 13th, 2017, 12:58 PM
Sasuke laughs loudly when even threw a book at oro " you two are idiots!" He says playful as he begins to walk in " come on let's get this dare over with and hopefully something doesn't eat us " was once again hit in the head by Sano " stop scaring them "

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 01:03 PM
"Eep!" Amelia squeaked.

"Oogie boogie boo!" Adriana popped up in front of Amelia with a grin, causing the girl to squeak in fear.

Shadow
June 13th, 2017, 01:04 PM
Sasuke laughs loudly when even threw a book at oro " you two are idiots!" He says playful as he begins to walk in " come on let's get this dare over with and hopefully something doesn't eat us " was once again hit in the head by Sano " stop scaring them "
XD )

Oro protested "He's the one that threw a book!" She pointed at her brother and grumbled

Eren growled but continued to follow the others

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 13th, 2017, 01:20 PM
Sano sighs softly as he walks looking around the first floor of the old lab like building nearly everything was broken there. Sasuke pokes some stuff than finds some stairs heading down " ohh found some stairs who wants to go down first?"

Shadow
June 13th, 2017, 01:24 PM
Sano sighs softly as he walks looking around the first floor of the old lab like building nearly everything was broken there. Sasuke pokes some stuff than finds some stairs heading down " ohh found some stairs who wants to go down first?"
"Me." Oro huffs bravely.

Eren chuckled. "Go ahead."

Wolvesregion
June 13th, 2017, 04:04 PM
Kalima is running so fast she doesn't notice Sano and Sasuke. She runs smack into Sano and falls sliding backwards across the floor. "owww." she said softly. Then stood up "sorry." She was looking behind Sano and didn't realize who she was talking to or even look at then.

Wolvesregion
June 13th, 2017, 04:08 PM
(Sorry forgot to add thissss)
Name: Skull
Looks: http://www.dobermantalk.com/attachments/puppy-corner/4918d1231386201-12-week-old-getting-cropped-img_0007.jpg
Other: He's a dogeeeee
Questions: can I keep him??????

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 13th, 2017, 04:16 PM
Hmmmm you may but you have to take care of him XD accepted!) Sano jumps a bit when someone ran into him he smiled " it's okay but are you okay? " he asks kindly as Sasuke laughs " than go right in brave one "

wren
June 13th, 2017, 04:50 PM
Grace walked cautiously. Rubbing a finger down the side of shattered glass. She gasped as it slit her finger. She examined it closely. She put it in her mouth and sucked at the blood for a moment allowing it to clear. Than she shook her finger and walked down the hallway.

Rachel was behind her. Hugging herself tightly agasint the chill

Wolvesregion
June 13th, 2017, 05:01 PM
Hmmmm you may but you have to take care of him XD accepted!) Sano jumps a bit when someone ran into him he smiled " it's okay but are you okay? " he asks kindly as Sasuke laughs " than go right in brave one "
(Thank you!!!) " Yes, I'm fine." Kali only had one of her Katanas. "I'll go down but where's that damned dog!?" She loved her dog but he like to steal her things. The dog walked around the corner (sneaking around...the corner.) and spat the sword out I front of Sano.

Shadow
June 13th, 2017, 05:14 PM
Oro rolled her eyes. "I'm going in." She went down the stairs.

Eren looked at her-slightly surprised

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 05:26 PM
Adriana giggled, and pushed Amelia forward. "She's going too." She said.
"I- what?! Adriana!" Amelia glared at Adriana, before sighing and grabbing a sharp piece of metal. "Fine."

(Can one of the Three fall for Amelia? (She's one of the kind ones.))

Shadow
June 13th, 2017, 05:44 PM
Adriana giggled, and pushed Amelia forward. "She's going too." She said.
"I- what?! Adriana!" Amelia glared at Adriana, before sighing and grabbing a sharp piece of metal. "Fine."

(Can one of the Three fall for Amelia? (She's one of the kind ones.))
Oros one too)

Oro looked at Amelia and smiled "come on we will show em." She giggled

(Yea could one fall for Oro too? )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 13th, 2017, 05:54 PM
Lol sure! Just go unlock them I will give a hint whenever I feel your close to them :3) Sasuke laughs softly as he begins to head downstairs " come on kids!" He says as he begins to look around this time a gate stood in the way and like the man he was he kicked it down with ease showing dry blood here and there in a small room that looked to be used for those entering the lab. " ohh blood" he says playfully as Sano sighs loudly

Wolvesregion
June 13th, 2017, 06:04 PM
Lol sure! Just go unlock them I will give a hint whenever I feel your close to them :3) Sasuke laughs softly as he begins to head downstairs " come on kids!" He says as he begins to look around this time a gate stood in the way and like the man he was he kicked it down with ease showing dry blood here and there in a small room that looked to be used for those entering the lab. " ohh blood" he says playfully as Sano sighs loudly
Skull jumped and hid behind Sano, staring at Sasuke like he was the devil. Kali picked up her sword and followed Sano. "Very nice room."

Shadow
June 13th, 2017, 06:10 PM
Eren looked at it. His eyes a dilated

Oro grumbled. "Hey I was infront of you!" She growled at Sasuke. "I could've dont that!"

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 06:12 PM
"Blood," Amelia said faintly, while Adriana leaned down to look at it closely.

Rivergold
June 13th, 2017, 06:14 PM
Name Anna
Age 17
Looks https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/14/67/10/146710eb1a91e6ad2e496746773689d9.jpg
Role smart one
If fighter what weapons you haven/a
Strengths resourseful, can easily MacGyver things
Weaknesses has ADD
What do you have with you A heavy winter coat that has eight pockets and is filled with all kinds of useful stuff. and she has a stick
Will you fight against them or listen to them? listen
Why are you here? She got lost and wandered in
Love interest the last of the three?
Other
Questions Am I allowed to join?

Shadow
June 13th, 2017, 06:58 PM
"Blood," Amelia said faintly, while Adriana leaned down to look at it closely.
Oro squeaked as she just realized the blood

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 13th, 2017, 07:24 PM
Yes accepted!!) Sasuke laughs " only I could do something like that" he says as he looks at the blood bending down touching it a bit " it's dry so whatever happened here happened a long time ago so don't worry "

Shadow
June 13th, 2017, 07:28 PM
Yes accepted!!) Sasuke laughs " only I could do something like that" he says as he looks at the blood bending down touching it a bit " it's dry so whatever happened here happened a long time ago so don't worry "
"You don't know that." Oro grumbled as she pouted and crossed her arms

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 07:31 PM
"... Bleh." Amelia said, sticking out her tongue.

"I think it's cool." Adriana chirped. "Alright, onto the next room!"

Shadow
June 13th, 2017, 09:11 PM

Oro shivered in discust

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 13th, 2017, 11:18 PM

First hint! Within the far corner of the room lays a lever that could only be used when someone presses a button in the same time! This is the second beast of the three! )

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 11:25 PM
Amelia went back to exploring while Adriana focused on an odd little stone in front of her. Unknowingly, they pressed and flipped their respective switches at the same timd...

Wolvesregion
June 14th, 2017, 07:29 AM
Sasukewolf (madness)
Skull was playfully chewing on Sano's pants leg.
Kali was looking around bored?y.

Wolvesregion
June 14th, 2017, 07:30 AM
Sasukewolf (madness)
Skull was playfully chewing on Sano's pants leg.
Kali was looking around bored?y.

Shadow
June 14th, 2017, 10:26 AM
Amelia went back to exploring while Adriana focused on an odd little stone in front of her. Unknowingly, they pressed and flipped their respective switches at the same timd...
Oro looked at her. "I heard something flip.." she said

Eren looked at Oro "so did I.."

Rivergold
June 14th, 2017, 10:30 AM
Anna peeked into the dark door, seeing no one. Other people wouldn't have gone in, but she--
There was something shiny.
She looked side to side, then essentially scuttled to the shiny object, hoping it was interesting. It was a piece of glass. She picked it up, then spotted a more interesting thing a few feet away. She put down the glass and picked up the thin silver chain. Very interesting. She coiled up the long piece of chain, there was about three or four feet of it, and wrapped the end around the coil so it wouldn't tangle and put it in one of her pockets. She then spotted an interesting piece of metal, which was sharp and jagged and slightly resembled a spearhead. She picked it up and looked around the space for more interesting objects.

(How it's gonna go down:
monster: I WILL NOW EAT YOUR-- ...what are you doing?
Anna: *examining spider web* wait what?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 14th, 2017, 11:11 AM
Lights immediately begins to come to life as if shocking something with the now seen tube of blood red liquid within seconds loud banging can be heard in the tube. And it kept banging harder and harder until eventually... a crack can be seen and two blood red eyes opened within the tube but It stared at them for a few seconds then .... bang! The glass was shattered and blood red liquid poured everywhere dropping some ... beastly thing with it.

Sano laughs softly as he pets skull " stop it boy-" he heard the sound of glass breaking

Wolvesregion
June 14th, 2017, 11:21 AM
:sidehug: Lights immediately begins to come to life as if shocking something with the now seen tube of blood red liquid within seconds loud banging can be heard in the tube. And it kept banging harder and harder until eventually... a crack can be seen and two blood red eyes opened within the tube but It stared at them for a few seconds then .... bang! The glass was shattered and blood red liquid poured everywhere dropping some ... beastly thing with it.

Sano laughs softly as he pets skull " stop it boy-" he heard the sound of glass breaking
Kali sees the thing fall and jumps in the air. "Jesus freaking Christ! What the hell!" Skull jumped and tried to avoid touching the red liquid, and whimpers and it spills closer.

Rivergold
June 14th, 2017, 11:30 AM
Can one of the three fall for Anna the ADD?)
Anna heard a faint tinkling of glass from somewhere, but she couldn't tell where it came from. but at the moment she didn't care because she had seen a large lizard and was currently stalking it through the rooms. she had also found an enormous grasshopper and was carrying it around to use it as a lure for her scaly prey.

Shadow
June 14th, 2017, 11:31 AM
Lights immediately begins to come to life as if shocking something with the now seen tube of blood red liquid within seconds loud banging can be heard in the tube. And it kept banging harder and harder until eventually... a crack can be seen and two blood red eyes opened within the tube but It stared at them for a few seconds then .... bang! The glass was shattered and blood red liquid poured everywhere dropping some ... beastly thing with it.

Oro squeaked as she was too late-the red has touched her shoes. She could feel it between her feet. "WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?!" She said very out of her character

Eren grabbed a nearby pipe and naturally go infront of his sister

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 14th, 2017, 11:39 AM
Yes!! I'll give you a hint when you're close to one!) whatever was in the tank begins to stand up slowly showing a form of a tall man although his eyes were unnatural pure red and even glowing within the darkness as he stands. A huge spiky tail moved a bit as he begins to look at each and every one of them. " ...... go .... away " he says in a faint weak voice that couldn't be heard that well.

rubinaito
June 14th, 2017, 11:45 AM
Amelia blinked. "Ohmygosh!" She squeaked, but rather than running away like Adriana was doing, she only got closer. "Oh my, are you okay? You look like you've been in here for ages!" She reached out for him slightly.

Shadow
June 14th, 2017, 11:50 AM
Yes!! I'll give you a hint when you're close to one!) whatever was in the tank begins to stand up slowly showing a form of a tall man although his eyes were unnatural pure red and even glowing within the darkness as he stands. A huge spiky tail moved a bit as he begins to look at each and every one of them. " ...... go .... away " he says in a faint weak voice that couldn't be heard that well.
Eren tried to pull his sister away. But she wouldn't budge

"Amelia is right! Poor thing..AH!" She said as her brother picked her up and went back up the stairs. "Hey! Put me down! Wait!"

(Wat about meeeeeh?? D: )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 14th, 2017, 12:03 PM
Like I said those who want them must unlock I'll give you a hint once you are in a room they are in :3) the man grabs her arm roughly showing claws his eyes glowed dangerously as he growls loudly " leave us alone!" He roars as he roughly tosses her back and suddenly black dragon like wings open on his back as fangs grew from his mouth.
Subject 2 has been found.... name: Kage. He's a combination of reptiles and a few wolf species. The tank of the 3.... was put in tube for unknown reasons .... fears humans very much... able to turn into dragon or reptile wolf like creatures however only for at least hours at a time if overuses.... he will suffer greatly for it.

rubinaito
June 14th, 2017, 12:08 PM
"Amy!" Adriana gasped. "What are you- Amy get back here!"

Amelia got up and glared at the man in front of her. "Well that wasn't very nice," She huffed, marching up to him and crossing her arms. Her heart fluttered faintly as she looked up at his face, but she pushed it aside. "I'm trying to help you, you know. If you've been in here for decades, then you're weaker than before, probably drugged out of your mind, and..." Her voice grew softer. "You could probably use a friend. I'm not going to hurt you. I promise."

Rivergold
June 14th, 2017, 12:15 PM
Eren tried to pull his sister away. But she wouldn't budge

"Amelia is right! Poor thing..AH!" She said as her brother picked her up and went back up the stairs. "Hey! Put me down! Wait!"

(Wat about meeeeeh?? D: )(you got one she got one and I got the last one)
Anna took a pencil with string wrapped around it several times like a spool of thread. She wrapped the string around the grasshopper and set it on the ground. It hopped away, and she let out thread. She then lifted it up and dangled the bug in front of an overturned filing cabinet. a long, black forked tongue flickered out, and a long, slender lizard slowly made her way out, eyes fixed on the bug. Anna gently picked up the lizard and held out the grasshopper. The lizard snapped it up, then climbed up her arm to settle around the girl's warm neck.

Rivergold
June 14th, 2017, 12:17 PM
Like I said those who want them must unlock I'll give you a hint once you are in a room they are in :3) the man grabs her arm roughly showing claws his eyes glowed dangerously as he growls loudly " leave us alone!" He roars as he roughly tosses her back and suddenly black dragon like wings open on his back as fangs grew from his mouth.
Subject 2 has been found.... name: Kage. He's a combination of reptiles and a few wolf species. The tank of the 3.... was put in tube for unknown reasons .... fears humans very much... able to turn into dragon or reptile wolf like creatures however only for at least hours at a time if overuses.... he will suffer greatly for it.
(oh me gush #3 is perfect for Anna XD Good thing she don't act like any normal human)

Shadow
June 14th, 2017, 12:20 PM

Eren ran over to the exit but gasped as it was locked. He growled at his sister to shut up and stop wiggling. She did as told-never seeing this side of her brother before. He ran back into the hallways-completely lost now and he didn't know where the group was.

"Great job Eren." She growled "Now we are lost. In this place. Now let me down!" She wiggles out of his grasp as she went into another room. "This place is like a maze.."

rubinaito
June 14th, 2017, 12:27 PM
(oh me gush #3 is perfect for Anna XD Good thing she don't act like any normal human)
Amelia unlocked this one, so this one is hers. That was the rule, I think.

Rivergold
June 14th, 2017, 12:32 PM
Anna walked through room after room, but all she could find were row after row of dusty computers. She petted Slim, her new lizard, And stepped into a large room full of huge, seemingly empty tubes. She walked up to one and touched it. Glass. She then sneezed. And sneezed again. Aaaand a third time. she backed up and nearly tripped over something on the ground. A pipe. She picked it up, then shoved her spearhead-type piece of metal into the open end of it, where it wedged tight. She turned it over and tapped the spearhead against the ground a few times, but it didn't budge. Satisfied, she hefted her new spear and looked around on the ground for more interesting objects, not bothering to look at all the tubes.

Rivergold
June 14th, 2017, 12:33 PM
Amelia unlocked this one, so this one is hers. That was the rule, I think.(#3 hasn't been found yet. I think #2 is yours? wait, who found #1?)

Shadow
June 14th, 2017, 12:35 PM
(#3 hasn't been found yet. I think #2 is yours? wait, who found #1?)
I'm guessing imma find #1?)

Shadow
June 14th, 2017, 12:39 PM
Oro kept looking around. "This place looks like a torchure room.." she shivered looking at the chair with straps and blood.

Eren looked at her "you don't know tha-" he paused as he opened a cabinet-it had a katana in it. "Now why on earth would a person have this here?! But it could come in handy if we meet another one of those things.." he thought.

Oro gasped "NO EREN!" She growled as she slapped it out of his hands. "Wait-why would they have this here-" she got cut off by her brother this time.

"Wait what if there are more of those things and they got free?! That's why their is blood everywhere and their are weapons.." He started to freak out as he hid the katana behind him.

Oro gave him a look. "Your insane."

rubinaito
June 14th, 2017, 12:39 PM
(#3 hasn't been found yet. I think #2 is yours? wait, who found #1?)
Wait, I thought Kage was #2?

Rivergold
June 14th, 2017, 12:47 PM
Wait, I thought Kage was #2?(Kage was the one that was just found. He's #2. I believe Madness said I could have #3. So Who found #1 and #2?)

rubinaito
June 14th, 2017, 12:48 PM
(Kage was the one that was just found. He's #2. I believe Madness said I could have #3. So Who found #1 and #2?)
Nobody found #1, I found #2, and you'll find #3.)

Shadow
June 14th, 2017, 01:00 PM
Nobody found #1, I found #2, and you'll find #3.)
I am hoping to find #1. )

Rivergold
June 14th, 2017, 01:12 PM
(ok, all is understood now. .....And so we wait for Madness.....)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 14th, 2017, 02:03 PM
Hint! For river! A button lies hidden within a pile of broken glass it's light dimmed but will only show after you bring power to the room somehow.
Hint for shadow!! Hidden behind the blood of a beast lies a small key hole find the key on the dead body long dead.
Beware once they all are released they won't trust so easily especially the first.)

Kage growls loudly " that's what they always say" he says in anger as he growls loudly moving back a bit " where's my brothers?! What have you monsters done to them?!!" He yells in anger and fear

rubinaito
June 14th, 2017, 02:08 PM
Amelia looked genuinely confused. "We don't know... I didn't think there were even people in here." She said softly, rubbing her arm gently. Unbeknownst to her, there was a snake making it's way over to her, fangs stretched open wide.

Shadow
June 14th, 2017, 02:25 PM
Hint! For river! A button lies hidden within a pile of broken glass it's light dimmed but will only show after you bring power to the room somehow.
Hint for shadow!! Hidden behind the blood of a beast lies a small key hole find the key on the dead body long dead.
Beware once they all are released they won't trust so easily especially the first.)

Kage growls loudly " that's what they always say" he says in anger as he growls loudly moving back a bit " where's my brothers?! What have you monsters done to them?!!" He yells in anger and fear
Yaaay I have the hardest one I'm also guessing I'm in the right room?)

Eren looked at Oro and rolled his eyes. "I'm going into the next room."

Oro looked at the chair filled with blood. And followed her brother. She squeaked as she saw a dead man. There was bits of flesh left but mostly skeleton and flys. Lots and lists of flys. Oro almost puked. Her brother called for her.

"Hey Oro..." Eren called. He watched as his sister came. There was more blood. Lots of it.

"Oh my gosh.." Oro looked at it.

Eren smelled it more strongly..the same smell he had smelled of the other monster. "I think we should leave this roo-"

"Ooh look a key hole..what if it's a secret exit?!" She said. She saw her brothers duobt but he changed it to hopefulness. He began searching the room.

"Oro you should try another room." Oro nodded and didn't even dare going to the room with the corpse .She searched the one with the chair

Wolvesregion
June 14th, 2017, 04:23 PM
Kali looked at it Skull, sniffed the air. He was a dog, so if this was part wolf, it might like him. Skull took a step towards it. "Skull no!" Kali said quietly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 14th, 2017, 06:26 PM
Kage eyes glowed as he suddenly pushes Amelia out of the way grabbing the snake and almost Immediately begins to eat it whole once done he looks at her again " we've been trapped here for years because of your kind in a desperate attempt to hold me and my brothers back they caged us in those things! But thanks to you I'm free to end you all!" He roars loudly

Shadow
June 14th, 2017, 06:59 PM
Kage eyes glowed as he suddenly pushes Amelia out of the way grabbing the snake and almost Immediately begins to eat it whole once done he looks at her again " we've been trapped here for years because of your kind in a desperate attempt to hold me and my brothers back they caged us in those things! But thanks to you I'm free to end you all!" He roars loudly
Woo wow the first one is gonna be hard if the second is like this..)

Oro sighed. The only room left in the hall way was the one with the corpse. Hopefully she didn't have to search it. She looked in the room that her brother has looked in and he shakes his head. Indicating that she had to search the other room. An hour has gone by. And Oro was hoping that it was just really hidden in the room. Her brother had a huge room to check -he was almost done-which almost pointed out that the key was in the corpse-if it was even here at all. Oro finally gathered her courage and searched the body-almost immediately she found the key. "You have to be kidding." She growled. She walked up to her brother and he smiled.

"Finally! Where was it? Do you think it's the right key?!" he asked

Oro looked at him. "I don't want to talk about it and hopefully it is." She walked up to the key and crossed her fingers. "Please by an exit please be an exit.." she hoped as she put the key in and turned it.

rubinaito
June 14th, 2017, 06:59 PM
Amelia stared at where the snake had been before looking up at Kage. "... But I don't want to do that..." She said softly, her eyes flooding with fear as the giant man stood over her.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 14th, 2017, 07:32 PM
Within seconds the room came to life as a chained man could be seen in the blood red tube. The man began to bang his head against the glass desperate to be free after a few long minutes the man finally breaks the glass and the blood liquid pours out slowly showing a demonic looking man, with demonic red and black eyes and long black hair with two horns on his head. Ignoring the two he immediately begins to pull on the chains the wounds on his head already healed up.
Subject 1: killer. A combination of a demonic being and many other animals. Controls shadows and can heal extremely fast basically can't die so easy. Hates humans with a passion and now that he's free even if his brothers stand in his way he'll kill everyone that is not beast!

Kage huffs " than leave before he comes and kills you all" he says coldly as he looks away seeing some dry blood. " it's pretty obvious he's been here now leave! "

Shadow
June 14th, 2017, 07:40 PM
Within seconds the room came to life as a chained man could be seen in the blood red tube. The man began to bang his head against the glass desperate to be free after a few long minutes the man finally breaks the glass and the blood liquid pours out slowly showing a demonic looking man, with demonic red and black eyes and long black hair with two horns on his head. Ignoring the two he immediately begins to pull on the chains the wounds on his head already healed up.
Subject 1: killer. A combination of a demonic being and many other animals. Controls shadows and can heal extremely fast basically can't die so easy. Hates humans with a passion and now that he's free even if his brothers stand in his way he'll kill everyone that is not beast!

Kage huffs " than leave before he comes and kills you all" he says coldly as he looks away seeing some dry blood. " it's pretty obvious he's been here now leave! "
Oro squeaked as she whispered to her brother. "That wasn't a secret exit Eren.." she looked at the beast.

Eren nodded "maybe if we just slowly back away and stay still.." he whispered back.

rubinaito
June 14th, 2017, 08:05 PM

"W-Who's coming?" Amelia sounded concerned.

Wolvesregion
June 14th, 2017, 08:26 PM
Sasukewolf (madness)
Kali looked at Sano. "Are we going to die here?" She asked fear taking over her voice.
Skull was still staring at the monster.

Rivergold
June 15th, 2017, 10:36 AM
Anna turned as she heard a spark zap. She looked around then saw another blue spark near the door. She walked to it and looked at the long wires that zapped whenever they got close to each other. She took one in each hand and touched them together, getting a bigger zap.The room lit up, but she didn't care, looking around for a stick of some kind. She found one next to a pile of shards of glass and bent down to pick it up, stopping when she noticed something glowing yellow within the glass the the class amplified the glow so the entire pile was yellow. She used the butt of the spear to push the glass shards away, and heard something click. the glow from beneath the glass shards disappeared, and she sighed, making a sound almost like a dog whining.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 15th, 2017, 06:50 PM
Killer eyes glowed as he soon breaks the chains on his arms and than he looks at them. He growls loudly as he jumps and lands right behind them " who are you?! Are you human?! Where are the others?!" He yells in pure anger as his eyes glowed dangerously and shadows covered the floor

Kage eyes glowed softly as he grabs his chest feeling that tug of power his oldest brother was awake and almost immediately he began to worry. " my brother is awake he's angry he's going to kill you all just leave now! Or find a place to hide I can tell your kind and not like the rest but if he comes I'll have to end your suffering myself!"

Almost immediately the tube comes to life and almost immediately a robotic hand breaks though the glass, and immediately the blood liquid pours out and out jumped a man breaking the floor as he landed. His one robotic red eye observes her almost scanning her as he stands tall. But after a few seconds a gun suddenly appears in his hand and he points at her " good or bad?" He says coldly.
The last subject has been found. Name Sol. He is a cyborg and can immediately make anything using his metal arm. And his robotic eye can find life anywhere and can easily scan anyone and find their weaknesses and can even tell when they're lying he can also heal and tell where the injuries are without asking. Fast powerful and smart he's the genius of the three.

rubinaito
June 15th, 2017, 06:54 PM
Amelia nodded, backing up and ducking behind the cracked counter. She was met with darkness, and a small opening that allowed her to watch.

Shadow
June 15th, 2017, 06:57 PM
Killer eyes glowed as he soon breaks the chains on his arms and than he looks at them. He growls loudly as he jumps and lands right behind them " who are you?! Are you human?! Where are the others?!" He yells in pure anger as his eyes glowed dangerously and shadows covered the floor

Kage eyes glowed softly as he grabs his chest feeling that tug of power his oldest brother was awake and almost immediately he began to worry. " my brother is awake he's angry he's going to kill you all just leave now! Or find a place to hide I can tell your kind and not like the rest but if he comes I'll have to end your suffering myself!"

Almost immediately the tube comes to life and almost immediately a robotic hand breaks though the glass, and immediately the blood liquid pours out and out jumped a man breaking the floor as he landed. His one robotic red eye observes her almost scanning her as he stands tall. But after a few seconds a gun suddenly appears in his hand and he points at her " good or bad?" He says coldly.
The last subject has been found. Name Sol. He is a cyborg and can immediately make anything using his metal arm. And his robotic eye can find life anywhere and can easily scan anyone and find their weaknesses and can even tell when they're lying he can also heal and tell where the injuries are without asking. Fast powerful and smart he's the genius of the three.
Eren took out his katana. He stood infront of his sister protectively even though he was shaking.

Oro looked from behind Eren. "U-um.. my name is Oro..and this is my brother Eren..ye-yes we are humans..and what do you mean? We came in here on a dare..this place has been abandoned for years.." she gulped

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 15th, 2017, 07:17 PM
Killer laughs darkly " because of your kind!" He says as he grabs the katana and breaks it as if it was nothing " look im going to be a bit nice and let you live for a short while if you lead me to the other humans and my brothers as well. If you try anything dumb I'll tear you apart and leave you hanging like the others is that understood?" He says darkly

Kage nods slowly as he begins to look around for anything and than begins to look for something under some rubble

Shadow
June 15th, 2017, 07:23 PM
Killer laughs darkly " because of your kind!" He says as he grabs the katana and breaks it as if it was nothing " look im going to be a bit nice and let you live for a short while if you lead me to the other humans and my brothers as well. If you try anything dumb I'll tear you apart and leave you hanging like the others is that understood?" He says darkly

Kage nods slowly as he begins to look around for anything and than begins to look for something under some rubble
Eren narrowed his eyes and refrained from screaming at the mister-because it would cause his and his sisters life.

Oro gulped "W-what do you mean by the other humans? And-there's more of you?! I thought two was enough.." she muttered. Her brother glared at her to think before she talks. "Er-I mean I know where one of your brothers? I guess..we sort of ran from him..and we are lost in this place so-" she got another glare from her brother for her to stop talking.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 15th, 2017, 08:11 PM
Eren narrowed his eyes and refrained from screaming at the mister-because it would cause his and his sisters life.

Oro gulped "W-what do you mean by the other humans? And-there's more of you?! I thought two was enough.." she muttered. Her brother glared at her to think before she talks. "Er-I mean I know where one of your brothers? I guess..we sort of ran from him..and we are lost in this place so-" she got another glare from her brother for her to stop talking.
Killer smiles darkly as he suddenly grabs eren by the neck holding him to the side as he looks at oro " lead me to him now" he says darkly

Shadow
June 15th, 2017, 08:17 PM
Killer smiles darkly as he suddenly grabs eren by the neck holding him to the side as he looks at oro " lead me to him now" he says darkly
Oros eyes showed terror. "YOU LET HIM G-" she stopped herself. "Y-yes sir." She said as she searched her memory the way they ran.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 15th, 2017, 08:28 PM
Oros eyes showed terror. "YOU LET HIM G-" she stopped herself. "Y-yes sir." She said as she searched her memory the way they ran.
Killer smiles as he drags eren and eventually when they get there . Killer suddenly let's eren go and charges in after Kage but luckily Kage blocked the attack with his armored arm stopping killers shadow clawed hand. Killer smiles darkly " where is she Kage?" Kage growls " who?" Killer laughs loudly " lying to me you should know-" he suddenly kicks Kage hard in the side sending him to the wall hard. " better than to lie to your big brother!" He says loudly as he disappears and reappears behind Kage who was quickly trying to get up but Killer grabbed his hair holding him up " hmmm should I force it out of you?" He says licking his lips as Kage growls " go ahead and try brother "

A other skill killer has: he is able to look through the memories of others though kissing and has a choice to spread a deadly poison as well but luckily Kage and Sol isn't effected by this but it still hurts them

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 15th, 2017, 08:30 PM
Sasukewolf (madness)
Kali looked at Sano. "Are we going to die here?" She asked fear taking over her voice.
Skull was still staring at the monster.
Sano immediately grabs kail " let's go now!" He yells as he suddenly begins to run out of the room as soon as Kage was sent flying

rubinaito
June 15th, 2017, 08:35 PM
Amelia kept silent, despite her want to scream.

Shadow
June 15th, 2017, 08:51 PM
Killer smiles as he drags eren and eventually when they get there . Killer suddenly let's eren go and charges in after Kage but luckily Kage blocked the attack with his armored arm stopping killers shadow clawed hand. Killer smiles darkly " where is she Kage?" Kage growls " who?" Killer laughs loudly " lying to me you should know-" he suddenly kicks Kage hard in the side sending him to the wall hard. " better than to lie to your big brother!" He says loudly as he disappears and reappears behind Kage who was quickly trying to get up but Killer grabbed his hair holding him up " hmmm should I force it out of you?" He says licking his lips as Kage growls " go ahead and try brother "

A other skill killer has: he is able to look through the memories of others though kissing and has a choice to spread a deadly poison as well but luckily Kage and Sol isn't effected by this but it still hurts them
Oro ran to Eren. "Are you ok? Did that numbskull hurt you?"Oro whispered. She growled as eren groaned. She pushed him aside and safe and glared at the moster-well monsters.

(Hehe Oro isn't a normal nice one-she has a big attitude. She threatens and her punches arnt very hard-she does that on purpose.)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 16th, 2017, 07:22 AM
Oro ran to Eren. "Are you ok? Did that numbskull hurt you?"Oro whispered. She growled as eren groaned. She pushed him aside and safe and glared at the moster-well monsters.

(Hehe Oro isn't a normal nice one-she has a big attitude. She threatens and her punches arnt very hard-she does that on purpose.)
I could just imagine the cutest thing like you try and punch him in the chest but to it'll literally be just a pat on the chest XD) killer eyes glowed as he suddenly let's go of Kage as he stands up looking at oro " and what are you trying to do? Hope to win with just a glare? How pitiful " he says coldly as he begins to walk forward but he stops and smiles as he waves his hand and shadows suddenly stab though a box next to Amelia

Shadow
June 16th, 2017, 07:42 AM
I could just imagine the cutest thing like you try and punch him in the chest but to it'll literally be just a pat on the chest XD) killer eyes glowed as he suddenly let's go of Kage as he stands up looking at oro " and what are you trying to do? Hope to win with just a glare? How pitiful " he says coldly as he begins to walk forward but he stops and smiles as he waves his hand and shadows suddenly stab though a box next to Amelia
Yep that was exactly what I was heading for)

She squeaked as she saw Amelia behind it. Thankfully she didn't get stabbed "Stop hurting everyone!" The head strong blonde growled.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 16th, 2017, 07:48 AM
Killer laughs darkly " or what? What can a human do to me? Glare at me. You're all bark but no bite kid run away now and you'll live for a while of course " he says with a dark smile

Shadow
June 16th, 2017, 07:56 AM
Killer laughs darkly " or what? What can a human do to me? Glare at me. You're all bark but no bite kid run away now and you'll live for a while of course " he says with a dark smile
She growled "No I won't let you hurt all my friends. Plus they would do the same for me-I even-right..don't talk too much.." she mumbled the last part "Now stop what your doing or I will hurt you!" She says as she shook a bit

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 16th, 2017, 08:06 AM
Killer smiles " than come at me! You honestly think you could hurt me?! Than try your best kid!" He says as he begins to suddenly charge at her

Wolvesregion
June 16th, 2017, 08:11 AM
Sasukewolf (madness)
Kali is surprised to be grabbed but let's Sano take her out of the room. "Ow." She said calmly looking at her arm. Taking the katana out with the other, she handed it to Skull who happily took it in his mouth. Fear and excitement in her eyes.

Shadow
June 16th, 2017, 08:35 AM
Killer smiles " than come at me! You honestly think you could hurt me?! Than try your best kid!" He says as he begins to suddenly charge at her
She began punching him as hard as she could. But honestly it just felt like someone was patting you a little too hard. That's it. "See I warned you!" She said through punches

Wolvesregion
June 16th, 2017, 08:36 AM
XD )

Shadow
June 16th, 2017, 08:39 AM
XD )
:handflapper: )

Wolvesregion
June 16th, 2017, 08:41 AM
:handflapper: )
:flyingpenguin: :happyhop: :colorwah::colorwah::colorwah::colorwah::colorwah: :colorwah::colorwah::colorwah::colorwah::colorwah: )

Rivergold
June 16th, 2017, 08:51 AM
The last subject has been found. Name Sol. He is a cyborg and can immediately make anything using his metal arm. And his robotic eye can find life anywhere and can easily scan anyone and find their weaknesses and can even tell when they're lying he can also heal and tell where the injuries are without asking. Fast powerful and smart he's the genius of the three.(sorry for not posting yesterday!)
She gazed up at him, not showing any fear. "Your eye is so pretty," she said softly, holding her makeshift spear. Her head suddenly cocked to the side and she stepped up to him, eyes on his gun. "How did you make that appear? Did you teleport it to yourself?" Her eyes lit on something behind him and she let out an intrigued trill. She ran around the man to examine a huge spiderweb between two tubes. "I've never seen a spider like this before..." she stared at the spider, entranced, then moved away, looking around for a bug to feed it with.
(aaand all interest had been lost in the man who was pointing a gun at her.)

Shadow
June 16th, 2017, 08:51 AM
:flyingpenguin: :happyhop: :colorwah::colorwah::colorwah::colorwah::colorwah: :colorwah::colorwah::colorwah::colorwah::colorwah: )

Oh dats beautiful :happyhop: )

BlueGenie(aka Blueflight)
June 16th, 2017, 09:00 AM
Can I join?)

rubinaito
June 16th, 2017, 09:06 AM
Amelia bit her lip, watching in terror. She didn't move, she didn't scream.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 16th, 2017, 10:36 AM
Sasuke stops and absolutely feels nothing just a annoying patting. He laughs darkly " are you seriously trying? This is a punch to you? " he grabs her arm roughly " ill show you a real punch but since you'll die easily from my punch-" shadows over his fist " I'll use the wall as a example " he says as he suddenly let's go of her and air punch the wall and almost immediately a blast of pure power immediately breaking the walls all the way to sol who immediately pushes her to the side away from the blast.
Sol eyes glowed dangerously " look kid it's obvious you're not smart enough to actually live so i suggest you get your friends out of here and that'll at least give you all a 98% chance to live but if he catches you it'll drop down to 50%"

Wolvesregion
June 16th, 2017, 10:38 AM
"One moment." She wiggled away from Sano and put her sword in his hand. She walked towards the room. Stepping in and leaning against the wall. Yes, she was terrified, but she tried not to show it.

Shadow
June 16th, 2017, 11:31 AM
Sasuke stops and absolutely feels nothing just a annoying patting. He laughs darkly " are you seriously trying? This is a punch to you? " he grabs her arm roughly " ill show you a real punch but since you'll die easily from my punch-" shadows over his fist " I'll use the wall as a example " he says as he suddenly let's go of her and air punch the wall and almost immediately a blast of pure power immediately breaking the walls all the way to sol who immediately pushes her to the side away from the blast.
Sol eyes glowed dangerously " look kid it's obvious you're not smart enough to actually live so i suggest you get your friends out of here and that'll at least give you all a 98% chance to live but if he catches you it'll drop down to 50%"
Oro gasped. "W-what if I don't want to leave-and what if I can't.." she thought. She ran and tried to drag her brother "Jesus your so freaking heavy.." she grunted to her unconscious brother. She wasn't strong enough and she only pushed him a foot away before she got tierd. She kept on though. She felt like she needed to collapse after ten feet.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 16th, 2017, 05:24 PM
Killer laughs darkly as he disappears and reappears behind oro " leaving me so soon? How mean" he says playfully but was tackled down by Kage who immediately opens his mouth and shoots flames at killers face giving them time to at least run.

Sol eyes glowed dangerously " yes I already knew that since the first time I scanned your body I knew about your disabilities and many other things about your body that's why it's highly recommended you leave now before you end up dying because of that disorder but to me you're intelligence isn't really special in my eyes since I could memorize any blueprint and create them at will within my arm using atoms that I connected and created within my arm. I could easily see any injuries, diseases and disabilities and the recommended treatments for each and i could give the medicine for it." A spark goes off in his eye making him growl a bit. " but of course I've been in that tube within those... man made chemicals so it will take a lot to get everything together but my brothers in the other hand are already healed up and ready to kill you. " his hand becomes a vacuum and he immediately begins to suck in the spider and web. " luckily for you your disorder actually gave me something interesting and that spider you were looking at is not normal it's created using my creation process it's a whole new species, more deadlier than a Brazilian Wandering Spider also like the Camel Spider they eat meat not crickets however-" within a few seconds a glass jar with the spider in it appears in his hand. " it's still a child which is why it's eating small things like crickets which means the mother either has died or it's somewhere in the building likely very hungry for any type of flesh. " he hands her the jar. " there is a small gate on top of the jar use that to feed it but once it's body is at least getting bigger than the web immediately let it go. He's not a normal spider now than you got the spider now leave." He says as he begins to walk away.

rubinaito
June 16th, 2017, 05:41 PM
Amelia gritted her teeth before standing up. "Stop." She said softly, yet her voice reverberated around the room. "Leave them alone."

Shadow
June 16th, 2017, 05:42 PM
Killer laughs darkly as he disappears and reappears behind oro " leaving me so soon? How mean" he says playfully but was tackled down by Kage who immediately opens his mouth and shoots flames at killers face giving them time to at least run.

Sol eyes glowed dangerously " yes I already knew that since the first time I scanned your body I knew about your disabilities and many other things about your body that's why it's highly recommended you leave now before you end up dying because of that disorder but to me you're intelligence isn't really special in my eyes since I could memorize any blueprint and create them at will within my arm using atoms that I connected and created within my arm. I could easily see any injuries, diseases and disabilities and the recommended treatments for each and i could give the medicine for it." A spark goes off in his eye making him growl a bit. " but of course I've been in that tube within those... man made chemicals so it will take a lot to get everything together but my brothers in the other hand are already healed up and ready to kill you. " his hand becomes a vacuum and he immediately begins to suck in the spider and web. " luckily for you your disorder actually gave me something interesting and that spider you were looking at is not normal it's created using my creation process it's a whole new species, more deadlier than a Brazilian Wandering Spider also like the Camel Spider they eat meat not crickets however-" within a few seconds a glass jar with the spider in it appears in his hand. " it's still a child which is why it's eating small things like crickets which means the mother either has died or it's somewhere in the building likely very hungry for any type of flesh. " he hands her the jar. " there is a small gate on top of the jar use that to feed it but once it's body is at least getting bigger than the web immediately let it go. He's not a normal spider now than you got the spider now leave." He says as he begins to walk away.
Oro squeaked and mouthed a thank you to Kage. He took most of her strength to run with dragging her brother. She saw the exit-it looked open! She then was filled with more strength as she started running towards the door

Rivergold
June 16th, 2017, 05:50 PM

Sol eyes glowed dangerously " yes I already knew that since the first time I scanned your body I knew about your disabilities and many other things about your body that's why it's highly recommended you leave now before you end up dying because of that disorder but to me you're intelligence isn't really special in my eyes since I could memorize any blueprint and create them at will within my arm using atoms that I connected and created within my arm. I could easily see any injuries, diseases and disabilities and the recommended treatments for each and i could give the medicine for it." A spark goes off in his eye making him growl a bit. " but of course I've been in that tube within those... man made chemicals so it will take a lot to get everything together but my brothers in the other hand are already healed up and ready to kill you. " his hand becomes a vacuum and he immediately begins to suck in the spider and web. " luckily for you your disorder actually gave me something interesting and that spider you were looking at is not normal it's created using my creation process it's a whole new species, more deadlier than a Brazilian Wandering Spider also like the Camel Spider they eat meat not crickets however-" within a few seconds a glass jar with the spider in it appears in his hand. " it's still a child which is why it's eating small things like crickets which means the mother either has died or it's somewhere in the building likely very hungry for any type of flesh. " he hands her the jar. " there is a small gate on top of the jar use that to feed it but once it's body is at least getting bigger than the web immediately let it go. He's not a normal spider now than you got the spider now leave." He says as he begins to walk away.She gazed at the jar, then at the man, eyes narrowed. "There are a few details you spoke of that don't add up." She held up the spider. "You said you created this spider, and yet you say it has a mother." She then opened the jar and let the spider out, where it scuttled behind another of the tubes. "I only wanted to feed the spider, not keep it as a pet." She placed the now empty jar on the ground. "It seems that someone was not of the same opinion of you and your brothers," she said quietly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 16th, 2017, 06:28 PM
He nods " I created it's entire species and the mother was the first but letting it go now will only result in eventually finding its mother and either get eaten by the mother or it could at least try to act female but that's not exactly how I made them. Kill or be killed in this case stay away from mother until you're big enough to actually take her on or die like a fool." He says as he picks up the spider and his body immediately sucks in the spider into his arm." It's deadly bite could be of use to me and do remember this-" he looks at her with his human ice blue eye. " we were made this way and opinions back than were feared and misunderstood don't think of me as a kind man I hate your kind with a passion and would be happy if you all were killed off but of course I can't help but see you all as the same as us. Since I was human we were all humans at some point but that changed." He says coldly. " I'm not like my kin I know not all of you are like these people were I'm smarter than them .... but I'm not exactly strong enough to fight my oldest brother and he can't be killed so easily either so leave now leave us here and never come back. Is this understood?"

Kage was kicked off hitting a wall hard landing right next to sol who just steps back a bit. Sol eye glowed seeing killer standing up smiling darkly as the flesh on his face begins to heal. Killer looks at Amelia " there you are so much trouble for a weak girl!" He laughs loudly " now I could really have some fun let's have a feast!! The main dish all of you humans!! Who made the monster you see before you! The deaths of my brothers and sisters will forever be seen in my nightmares because of you but if I end you all the nightmares will finally end!! Along with the suffering of my brothers and sisters so scream all you like I will enjoy every moment of this"

Rivergold
June 16th, 2017, 06:38 PM
He nods " I created it's entire species and the mother was the first but letting it go now will only result in eventually finding its mother and either get eaten by the mother or it could at least try to act female but that's not exactly how I made them. Kill or be killed in this case stay away from mother until you're big enough to actually take her on or die like a fool." He says as he picks up the spider and his body immediately sucks in the spider into his arm." It's deadly bite could be of use to me and do remember this-" he looks at her with his human ice blue eye. " we were made this way and opinions back than were feared and misunderstood don't think of me as a kind man I hate your kind with a passion and would be happy if you all were killed off but of course I can't help but see you all as the same as us. Since I was human we were all humans at some point but that changed." He says coldly. " I'm not like my kin I know not all of you are like these people were I'm smarter than them .... but I'm not exactly strong enough to fight my oldest brother and he can't be killed so easily either so leave now leave us here and never come back. Is this understood?"

Kage was kicked off hitting a wall hard landing right next to sol who just steps back a bit. Sol eye glowed seeing killer standing up smiling darkly as the flesh on his face begins to heal. Killer looks at Amelia " there you are so much trouble for a weak girl!" He laughs loudly " now I could really have some fun let's have a feast!! The main dish all of you humans!! Who made the monster you see before you! The deaths of my brothers and sisters will forever be seen in my nightmares because of you but if I end you all the nightmares will finally end!! Along with the suffering of my brothers and sisters so scream all you like I will enjoy every moment of this""If the spider would die at his mother's fangs, it would not matter if I kept him in a cage or not. the spider dies in either case." She gazed at the man. "But is not a fool's death in freedom greater than a prisoner's death in chains? You should know this, or are you as cruel as your keepers?"
At the sight of the others, she twirled her spear a little in her hand. "It seems that at least one of you is." She gazed at the wolf man, the one who laughed of death. "May I ask you something?" She took a step towards him, her head tilted to the side.

rubinaito
June 16th, 2017, 06:47 PM

Kage was kicked off hitting a wall hard landing right next to sol who just steps back a bit. Sol eye glowed seeing killer standing up smiling darkly as the flesh on his face begins to heal. Killer looks at Amelia " there you are so much trouble for a weak girl!" He laughs loudly " now I could really have some fun let's have a feast!! The main dish all of you humans!! Who made the monster you see before you! The deaths of my brothers and sisters will forever be seen in my nightmares because of you but if I end you all the nightmares will finally end!! Along with the suffering of my brothers and sisters so scream all you like I will enjoy every moment of this"

"We were not the ones who trapped you. Does that make it fair for us, who haven't done anything but beg for mercy and run in terror, to die by your hands despite our innocence?" Amelia demanded.

Shadow
June 16th, 2017, 07:16 PM

"We were not the ones who trapped you. Does that make it fair for us, who haven't done anything but beg for mercy and run in terror, to die by your hands despite our innocence?" Amelia demanded.
Oro heard killer. The one that she sent free. And for some reason she ran back-though she was completely exhausted she came to Amelia. And stood by her side. She nodded letting her know that she wasn't alone.

Rivergold
June 16th, 2017, 07:26 PM
(*unable to quote for some odd reason* Rubinaito Shadow )
Anna looked at the two girls. "Oh, hi. I'm guessing you two freed those two?" She tossed the nearest girl(Whomever) the sturdy stick that she'd found earlier. "Here, have a stick." She did thumbrolls with her spear. "You might need it." She stopped doing thumbrolls, the end of the spear pointing to some torn up, oily rags in the corner. "Never know when you could use a light." The wires from the light switch in the corner moved slightly in the breeze from the men.

Shadow
June 16th, 2017, 07:43 PM
(*unable to quote for some odd reason* Rubinaito Shadow )
Anna looked at the two girls. "Oh, hi. I'm guessing you two freed those two?" She tossed the nearest girl(Whomever) the sturdy stick that she'd found earlier. "Here, have a stick." She did thumbrolls with her spear. "You might need it." She stopped doing thumbrolls, the end of the spear pointing to some torn up, oily rags in the corner. "Never know when you could use a light." The wires from the light switch in the corner moved slightly in the breeze from the men.
Oro glanced at her stick. "Why would I need a stick..maybe they just need to be talked to..but if not..I can beat Killer with a stick!" She help the stick up like the monkey did with simba in lion king.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 16th, 2017, 07:43 PM
Sol eyes glowed a bit " ask away but-" he immediately pulls away the weapons Anna gave them " fire doesn't effect him but there is a way to slow and even stop him." He hands them machine guns and Anna a shotgun. " just keep shooting if you need more bullets say my name and I'll give it to you. Also my name is sol"

Killer laughs softly. " yet you come and release us? I'm doing the right thing by ending you. You just can't see it because you weren't there!! We were just kids we didn't know we needed the money our parents left us to die!! We trusted you! We cared for your kind and look what you made!! A monster! A demon that can't even feel anything!! Despite the pain, we still wanted to help your kind to make you smile but what did we get out of it betrayal!!" He yells as blood tears begins to fall down his eyes " I can't even think normally I can't even see my brothers as brothers I see them as threats that need to die even though I don't want to hurt them.... it hurts so much yet I still do it ..." he growls loudly " and I'll continue doing it until you all have suffered.."

Kage gets up and shakes his body like a dog, his eyes glowed a bit as he growls softly " sol what are you doing it's only going to get him angrier.." sol nods " it's the only way to get him to see reason or .... end him "

rubinaito
June 16th, 2017, 07:47 PM
Amelia moved forward, her eyes soft. "Those humans were cruel, horrible, terrible creatures. But can't you see that not all humans are evil? That not all humans want to hurt you? I'm sorry for what these people have done, and if you must you can take out all your anger on me. But let the others live... Don't let them die for something they did not do." She breathed in. "I will die in exchange for these people's lives. I'll do whatever you want, just let them be free."

Poppyfrost
June 16th, 2017, 07:47 PM
Who will fall?
Who will live?
Who will give in?

Roles

Human Forum
Name
Role
Strengths
Weaknesses
Why are you here?
Love interest
Other
Questions

Monster forum
Name
Looks
Personality
Abilities
Strengths
Weaknesses
Do you know the 3?
Love interest
Other
Questions

Peter will definitely be a Kind one! <3)

Shadow
June 16th, 2017, 07:52 PM
Sol eyes glowed a bit " ask away but-" he immediately pulls away the weapons Anna gave them " fire doesn't effect him but there is a way to slow and even stop him." He hands them machine guns and Anna a shotgun. " just keep shooting if you need more bullets say my name and I'll give it to you. Also my name is sol"

Killer laughs softly. " yet you come and release us? I'm doing the right thing by ending you. You just can't see it because you weren't there!! We were just kids we didn't know we needed the money our parents left us to die!! We trusted you! We cared for your kind and look what you made!! A monster! A demon that can't even feel anything!! Despite the pain, we still wanted to help your kind to make you smile but what did we get out of it betrayal!!" He yells as blood tears begins to fall down his eyes " I can't even think normally I can't even see my brothers as brothers I see them as threats that need to die even though I don't want to hurt them.... it hurts so much yet I still do it ..." he growls loudly " and I'll continue doing it until you all have suffered.."

Kage gets up and shakes his body like a dog, his eyes glowed a bit as he growls softly " sol what are you doing it's only going to get him angrier.." sol nods " it's the only way to get him to see reason or .... end him "
Amelia moved forward, her eyes soft. "Those humans were cruel, horrible, terrible creatures. But can't you see that not all humans are evil? That not all humans want to hurt you? I'm sorry for what these people have done, and if you must you can take out all your anger on me. But let the others live... Don't let them die for something they did not do." She breathed in. "I will die in exchange for these people's lives. I'll do whatever you want, just let them be free."
Oro looked at sol. She shook her head. She wanted to injure the beast-not kill it. She then looked to Amelia she nodded. But gasped as she said her last words. "wha-n-no!" She gasped. She wasn't going to let Amelia take all the blame. She has been nothing but sweet-and nice people don't deserve to die. "N-no..Amelia..don't..you don't deserve to die.." she whispered

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 16th, 2017, 07:54 PM
Peter will definitely be a Kind one! <3)
I knew it!! And welcome back Daring :happyhop: )

Rivergold
June 16th, 2017, 07:57 PM

Kage gets up and shakes his body like a dog, his eyes glowed a bit as he growls softly " sol what are you doing it's only going to get him angrier.." sol nods " it's the only way to get him to see reason or .... end him "She looked at the shotgun in her hand. "I let a spider go why are you giving me a shotgun? And how does saying your name...Oh, right. but..." she looked at the other two beast men. "Why?" she asked the one who continuously spoke of killing and suffering(Killer). "How will death bring you peace? If you kill everyone around you, there will be no one left to love."
"Sol?" she asked, glancing at the male beside her. "How sensitive are your brother's ears and who has the best hearing?"

Poppyfrost
June 16th, 2017, 07:58 PM
I knew it!! And welcome back Daring :happyhop: )

:nuggle: Thank you so much Madness!! :wubbling: ) I replied in all of our PM's after such a long time XD)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 16th, 2017, 08:08 PM
Sol eyes glowed " I do. Killer can't hear anything only the voices that forced into is body and Kage .... well Kage is a idiot." Kage growls " I heard that!"

Killer smiles " once every one is gone I'll end my own life so no one has to suffer anymore... it's what he wanted he wanted to end my suffering but instead he betrayed me and put me in that liquid that only causes more pain! And gives those... voices a louder call!" He growls loudly " enough talk! You're death won't stop me! Nothing-" sol begins shooting at killer who immediately begins to block with his shadows but of course some hit.

Sol quickly reloads and keeps shooting again. " enough with the sweet talk and start shooting now!" He says coldly

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 16th, 2017, 08:08 PM
:nuggle: Thank you so much Madness!! :wubbling: ) I replied in all of our PM's after such a long time XD)
Yay!! :happyhop::nuggle::wubbling::tacoparty::sidehug: )

rubinaito
June 16th, 2017, 08:13 PM
Amelia suddenly launched forward, pushing Kage out of the way from the bullets, one sinking into her arm and blasting right through to her side.

Rivergold
June 16th, 2017, 08:13 PM
Sol eyes glowed " I do. Killer can't hear anything only the voices that forced into is body and Kage .... well Kage is a idiot." Kage growls " I heard that!"

Killer smiles " once every one is gone I'll end my own life so no one has to suffer anymore... it's what he wanted he wanted to end my suffering but instead he betrayed me and put me in that liquid that only causes more pain! And gives those... voices a louder call!" He growls loudly " enough talk! You're death won't stop me! Nothing-" sol begins shooting at killer who immediately begins to block with his shadows but of course some hit.

Sol quickly reloads and keeps shooting again. " enough with the sweet talk and start shooting now!" He says coldly Anna hissed through her teeth. "Well there goes that plan. Unless..." She looked at Sol and held up her makeshift spear--a pipe with a lethally sharp and jagged piece of metal jammed into one end. "What can you make with this?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 16th, 2017, 08:19 PM
Kage eyes glowed as he immediately holds Amelia close shielding her from the rest of the bullets " are you insane?! Have you seen my skin why push me away?" He asks worryingly

Sol looks at it " anything what are you thinking?" He asks as he keeps shooting

Shadow
June 16th, 2017, 08:23 PM
She looked at the shotgun in her hand. "I let a spider go why are you giving me a shotgun? And how does saying your name...Oh, right. but..." she looked at the other two beast men. "Why?" she asked the one who continuously spoke of killing and suffering(Killer). "How will death bring you peace? If you kill everyone around you, there will be no one left to love."
"Sol?" she asked, glancing at the male beside her. "How sensitive are your brother's ears and who has the best hearing?"

Sol quickly reloads and keeps shooting again. " enough with the sweet talk and start shooting now!" He says coldly
Anna hissed through her teeth. "Well there goes that plan. Unless..." She looked at Sol and held up her makeshift spear--a pipe with a lethally sharp and jagged piece of metal jammed into one end. "What can you make with this?"
"Ah stop!" Oro screams. She didn't want anyone to get hurt. She panicked the world seemed to go in slow motion for her. She looked around. Her blue eyes starting to fill with fear and anger and sadness all combined into one thing-tears. She looked at killer. He was just misunderstood-well-sort of-he also lived up to his name. She looked down at the red substance on the floor. She reached down to it-wanting to through it at killer. Instead. A weird thing curled up her arm-of corse she couldn't see it. Her eyes widened as she had a flashback. But..the memory wasn't hers. She saw three boys-and a bunch of scientists. She saw them being forced into the tubes-and a scientist was saying somthing but all she could hear was mumbling. She then flashed back to reality. A gold glint in her eyes. She then jumped back from the red liquid. She tried to wipe it from her arm but it wouldn't budge. She freaked out. Then she realized her situation wasn't as bad as the others-she started to throw it at killer.

(Hey I haz a o.k idea..wat if the three kind ones where somehow connected to the three monsters? Like Oro is connected to killer and Amelia to Kage and Anna to sol? And maybe if one gets hurt the other feels the pain?Idk it's just an idea..)

Rivergold
June 16th, 2017, 08:25 PM
She looked at Sol and took a breath. "Oh dear I entirely forgot it but the only thing I can think of is a metal straightjacket. I don't know if that will do any good but that's the best I got right now."

rubinaito
June 16th, 2017, 08:39 PM
"Cause you could have gotten hurt..." Amelia said, gritting her teeth.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 16th, 2017, 09:11 PM
Hmmm yes!! They just have to touch the liquid you just touched :3 see a memory like you did :3) killer eyes widened when it touched him. He immediately roars in pain grabbing his head as he suddenly charges at them but was instead stopped when sol kept shooting.

Kage growls " I'm a monster I don't feel pain... " he begins to carry her " sol will heal you."

Sol nods " that's a good idea it'll stop him at least but we need to get closer to put it on him so keep shooting at him for me and I'll put it on him"

Shadow
June 16th, 2017, 09:18 PM
Hmmm yes!! They just have to touch the liquid you just touched :3 see a memory like you did :3) killer eyes widened when it touched him. He immediately roars in pain grabbing his head as he suddenly charges at them but was instead stopped when sol kept shooting.

Kage growls " I'm a monster I don't feel pain... " he begins to carry her " sol will heal you."

Sol nods " that's a good idea it'll stop him at least but we need to get closer to put it on him so keep shooting at him for me and I'll put it on him"
Oro screams in pain. Nothing touched her-why did it turn? Why did her head hurt so much- she fell in the red goo which came from Killers tank. Her eyes glowed a bit more gold. It hurt-badly. She grabbed her head. Shaking-what did her-she began to panic-did a bullet go to her head?

(Something like this:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/be/75/ff/be75ff9dbb22660c38d1a0842e658c1c.jpg )

Rivergold
June 16th, 2017, 09:23 PM

She looked at the shotgun in her hands and took a step towards him. "But I--" her foot slipped and she landed flat on her back in the red liquid, the lizard that was on her neck going flying. She screamed as a memory tore through her, thrashing against a cylinder of glass, trying to break free as burning red liquid rose around, filling mouths, noses, lungs... She lay on the ground, gasping for breath, trying to get to her feet, but slipping on the wetness, eyes squeezed shut.

rubinaito
June 16th, 2017, 09:23 PM
Amelia stayed silent, looking up at Killer. She smiled, about to say something when her hand brushed against some of the liquid. Her eyes went blank, her jaw slack as she recalled a memory- something that wasn't hers. She began trembling as visions of needles being injected into her arms, her brothers... No, Killer and Sol screaming in pain. Someone saying something soothing, as she watched herself being placed in a tank, chemicals rising up... and then nothing. Her chest began to hurt as everything swam back into her vision, staring up at Kage.

Shadow
June 16th, 2017, 09:29 PM
She looked at the shotgun in her hands and took a step towards him. "But I--" her foot slipped and she landed flat on her back in the red liquid, the lizard that was on her neck going flying. She screamed as a memory tore through her, thrashing against a cylinder of glass, trying to break free as burning red liquid rose around, filling mouths, noses, lungs... She lay on the ground, gasping for breath, trying to get to her feet, but slipping on the wetness, eyes squeezed shut.
Amelia stayed silent, looking up at Killer. She smiled, about to say something when her hand brushed against some of the liquid. Her eyes went blank, her jaw slack as she recalled a memory- something that wasn't hers. She began trembling as visions of needles being injected into her arms, her brothers... No, Killer and Sol screaming in pain. Someone saying something soothing, as she watched herself being placed in a tank, chemicals rising up... and then nothing. Her chest began to hurt as everything swam back into her vision, staring up at Kage.
"Make it stop!!" The pain in her head was turning into pressure-she felt as if her head was going to be crushed. It felt horrible. Her blurry vision saw that Killer was doing the same thing-feeling the same thing.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 16th, 2017, 09:47 PM
Killer eyes glowed madly as he roars loudly at sol as sol begins to suddenly run at killer only to feel a wave a pain though his arm he falls growling loudly in pain while grabbing his arm " what's-" he growls as killer begins to slow walk forward " you see now they're using us! They are mocking-" he suddenly falls to his knees grabbing his head " stop!! I'm not doing it!!" He yells as if talking to someone.

Kage eyes glowed as he looks at Amelia " what did you-" he suddenly cuts himself off feeling a pain in his chest he grabs his chest growling a bit in pain " not now!"

rubinaito
June 16th, 2017, 09:51 PM
Amelia let out a shuddering breath, burying her face in her hands. When she looked back up, there was a ring of gold around her pupils, her eyes dilating as she looked a Kage. "Are you okay?!"

Shadow
June 16th, 2017, 09:54 PM
Killer eyes glowed madly as he roars loudly at sol as sol begins to suddenly run at killer only to feel a wave a pain though his arm he falls growling loudly in pain while grabbing his arm " what's-" he growls as killer begins to slow walk forward " you see now they're using us! They are mocking-" he suddenly falls to his knees grabbing his head " stop!! I'm not doing it!!" He yells as if talking to someone.

Kage eyes glowed as he looks at Amelia " what did you-" he suddenly cuts himself off feeling a pain in his chest he grabs his chest growling a bit in pain " not now!"
Oro managed to stand up. But stumbled as doing so. She had a hand on her head gritting her teeth. She had to get to Eren-he could be hurt..or dead.. the fell again. The feeing of needles pinching her skin came on her like the wave of pain it was. "What-is-happening?!" She screamed in pain and terror

Rivergold
June 16th, 2017, 10:00 PM
Anna got to her feet, shaking herself off as an animal with fur would have and not caring about the pain in her arm. She growled and glared at Killer, her reddish brown eyes ringed with clear blue at their centers. "Can you shut up," she snarled at the beast man, then turned and rushed to Sol. "Are you alright?" she asked, her voice sounding like a whimper.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 16th, 2017, 10:14 PM
Kage eyes glowed softly as he looks at her " what did you do?.... why am I feeling pain?!" He asks in fear

Killer growls loudly as he grabs his head. " it hurts!! What have you humans done?! " his eyes were wide with fear as sol fell as well " sol?! " he growls loudly when Anna got close to him. " you stay away from him!!"

Sol growls softly as he grabs his arm his robot eye scanning her. " you touched the liquid? Do you feel pain in your arm.." he says in pain but almost in worry as well

rubinaito
June 16th, 2017, 10:21 PM
"I don't know!" Amelia almost broke into a sob, looking extremely frightened. "What... I saw... Your memories..."

(Okay, so what if the others also saw their memories? Like, Killer saw Ora's memories, Sol saw Anna's, etc?)

(Amelia was abused by her father for almost her entire life, which is why she is so timid and afraid. After several also abusive boyfriends that had "promised" they were different, she tried to take her own life. The police got to the scene just in time, and she survived. That's where she met everyone else- they were concerned for her and they followed.)

Shadow
June 16th, 2017, 10:22 PM
Kage eyes glowed softly as he looks at her " what did you do?.... why am I feeling pain?!" He asks in fear

Killer growls loudly as he grabs his head. " it hurts!! What have you humans done?! " his eyes were wide with fear as sol fell as well " sol?! " he growls loudly when Anna got close to him. " you stay away from him!!"

Sol growls softly as he grabs his arm his robot eye scanning her. " you touched the liquid? Do you feel pain in your arm.." he says in pain but almost in worry as well
Oro growled as she walked over to killer-well..more of limped tricked stumbled and crawled over to him. She could barely talk so she had to get about three feet away for him to hear. "Us?! It was your weird liquid?!" She glared at him

Rivergold
June 16th, 2017, 10:22 PM

Sol growls softly as he grabs his arm his robot eye scanning her. " you touched the liquid? Do you feel pain in your arm.." he says in pain but almost in worry as well"Did I touch, I'm drenched in it!" She looked down at her arm, her adrenaline starting to wear off. "Yes I..." she gasped as a wave of pain washed over her and she fell against Sol.

Shadow
June 16th, 2017, 10:25 PM
"I don't know!" Amelia almost broke into a sob, looking extremely frightened. "What... I saw... Your memories..."

(Okay, so what if the others also saw their memories? Like, Killer saw Ora's memories, Sol saw Anna's, etc?)

(Amelia was abused by her father for almost her entire life, which is why she is so timid and afraid. After several also abusive boyfriends that had "promised" they were different, she tried to take her own life. The police got to the scene just in time, and she survived. That's where she met everyone else- they were concerned for her and they followed.)
That's a good idea.

Oro had parents who never payed attention to her. She would try to get her best grades for her mother- but she only gave her a fake smile and continued work. Whenever she got anything under a hundred she would be screamed at by her mother and secretly her father would beat and slap her. Eventually her brother had found out what happened to her and took her inside to his apartment. But even then the kids at her school made fun of her for various reasons, for afraid of males, for being too smart, for fearing anything under a 100. She really is a small scared and broken little girl underneath her tough shell.)

Rivergold
June 16th, 2017, 10:44 PM
Anna's mother was poor and lived in the slums, barely having enough money to send her to school. As often as she could, she'd spend time in the library nearby, devouring any book she could get her hands on. At school, however, she was teased and left out, a social outcast. So, she spent time in the corners of rooms, examining the bugs that lived there or looking at interesting objects that ended up there as well. She fixated on animals, teaching herself how to growl, chirp, purr, and screech, which made her more of an attraction at school than a person to be friends with. So, she kept to herself and her bugs and her books,often wandering alone to find interesting things, or just wandering off because she saw something shiny.)

Poppyfrost
June 16th, 2017, 11:14 PM
How should I bring Peter into this?)

rubinaito
June 16th, 2017, 11:17 PM
(He could have found Lisa, the little girl that's hiding from everyone and is Sasuke's lost little sister.)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 17th, 2017, 02:07 PM
Yes!) Kage eyes widened as flashes of memories went through his eyes. He could see the abuse the lies everything! He immediately holds her close wings opening from his back as he growls loudly " I'll kill them all!! For hurting you!! For lying!! For taking your light!!" He roars in anger

Sol eye glowed as he also saw memories that won't his. The loneliness, the silence everything. Soon to pain began to dim a bit as he begins to hold her close and pet her head a bit. He nuzzles her head with his nose " you won't ever feel alone again not as long as I'm here."

Killer eyes widened when flashes of memories came though him. He saw everything the abuse the fear the need to be perfect just for attention. Killer eyes glowed as he suddenly looks at her. Helps her up and holds her close. " you don't have to be perfect! They don't deserve you!"

Each beast had one thing in common at that point, Kage had tears flowing down his eyes, sol had normal tears fall down his normal eye and blood tears down his robotic eye and Sasuke had blood tears falling down his eyes and the pain was slowly and finally after all these years going away.

rubinaito
June 17th, 2017, 02:13 PM
Amelia gazed up at Kage before burying her face in his shoulder, letting herself begin to cry.

Poppyfrost
June 17th, 2017, 02:32 PM
(He could have found Lisa, the little girl that's hiding from everyone and is Sasuke's lost little sister.)

Where is she?)

rubinaito
June 17th, 2017, 02:43 PM
Where is she?)
A little deeper in the old lab. She's trapped in some rubble, and she's kinda scared and crying. She was let out once all the other three did.

Poppyfrost
June 17th, 2017, 02:59 PM
Peter, one of the kind ones, thought he could hear some crying. Following the sound, he came upon some rubble. Moving it off the girl carefully, he reached through and gently pulled her out. He held her against his chest and brushed the hair out of her eyes. "Dear.. are you alright..?" He said softly, his voice gentle and kind.

rubinaito
June 17th, 2017, 03:05 PM
"Wh-Who are you?" The little girl asked, tensing up as soon as she realized that Peter was a human. "Are you a sc-scientist?"

Shadow
June 17th, 2017, 03:26 PM
Yes!) Kage eyes widened as flashes of memories went through his eyes. He could see the abuse the lies everything! He immediately holds her close wings opening from his back as he growls loudly " I'll kill them all!! For hurting you!! For lying!! For taking your light!!" He roars in anger

Sol eye glowed as he also saw memories that won't his. The loneliness, the silence everything. Soon to pain began to dim a bit as he begins to hold her close and pet her head a bit. He nuzzles her head with his nose " you won't ever feel alone again not as long as I'm here."

Killer eyes widened when flashes of memories came though him. He saw everything the abuse the fear the need to be perfect just for attention. Killer eyes glowed as he suddenly looks at her. Helps her up and holds her close. " you don't have to be perfect! They don't deserve you!"

Each beast had one thing in common at that point, Kage had tears flowing down his eyes, sol had normal tears fall down his normal eye and blood tears down his robotic eye and Sasuke had blood tears falling down his eyes and the pain was slowly and finally after all these years going away.
Oro looked at Killer. Her eyes watering. All the sudden he was so nice-she stopped. What if she saw him memories-and what if he saw hers.. the ones she has been hiding..even from her brothers. She didn't care what had just happened she needed someone to cry on. The pain came back from all those years she had tried to burry it-but it didn't work. She silently cried as she held killer close-even though he had just been trying to kill her.

Poppyfrost
June 17th, 2017, 04:06 PM
"Wh-Who are you?" The little girl asked, tensing up as soon as she realized that Peter was a human. "Are you a sc-scientist?"

"Oh, no, dear.." He said quietly. "I'm a kind one.." He brushed some more rubble off of her arms, looking around for a moment before standing up. "I'm going to take you somewhere safe, alright, sweetheart?" He looked down at the little girl in his arms.

Rivergold
June 17th, 2017, 06:08 PM

Each beast had one thing in common at that point, Kage had tears flowing down his eyes, sol had normal tears fall down his normal eye and blood tears down his robotic eye and Sasuke had blood tears falling down his eyes and the pain was slowly and finally after all these years going away.(oh me gush it's all just so adorable!!)
Anna's eyes widened and she stiffened the sudden contact. She wasn't used to anyone touching her, let alone holding her in their arms. She started to reach up and push him away as he started petting her hair, but froze at his words. "But," she said softly, tears starting to well up in her eyes. "H-how? Why?" As he held her close, she melted into his embrace, a sense of peace and rightness she had never known before wrapping around her as tears continued to fall.
(I'm tearing up too rn because her backstory is really similar to mine)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 18th, 2017, 12:21 PM
Killer eyes glowed as he suddenly pushes her away. " no.... NO!! You're .... you're..." he grabs his head " what am I doing?! Why aren't I feeling pain? You're not him!! What are you doing to me?! Making me these feelings once again.... why?! Am I seeing these images your memories... "

Kage eyes glowed a bit as he suddenly pushes her away softly. " ..... who are you? You.... the pain.... it's stopped but you're not him.... you're not the one who made us feel these feelings.... my beating heart is fast again because of you but.." tears slowly fall down his face " your not him..."

Sol smiles kindly as he holds her close. " it's so warm... yet so familiar I know you're not him... and I know he's gone but I can't help but remember him when I hold you like this.." he kisses her head " but I know females tend to get jealous because of that so I'll forget him if it means I could still feel this warmth with you "

rubinaito
June 18th, 2017, 12:32 PM
Amelia looked at her feet. "I don't know..." She said softly, tears dripping down her face. She suddenly flinched away, squeezing her eyes shut. "Please, don't hurt me."

Lisa nodded at Peter, fidgeting with her hands. "O-Okay."

Shadow
June 18th, 2017, 12:35 PM
Killer eyes glowed as he suddenly pushes her away. " no.... NO!! You're .... you're..." he grabs his head " what am I doing?! Why aren't I feeling pain? You're not him!! What are you doing to me?! Making me these feelings once again.... why?! Am I seeing these images your memories... "

Kage eyes glowed a bit as he suddenly pushes her away softly. " ..... who are you? You.... the pain.... it's stopped but you're not him.... you're not the one who made us feel these feelings.... my beating heart is fast again because of you but.." tears slowly fall down his face " your not him..."

Sol smiles kindly as he holds her close. " it's so warm... yet so familiar I know you're not him... and I know he's gone but I can't help but remember him when I hold you like this.." he kisses her head " but I know females tend to get jealous because of that so I'll forget him if it means I could still feel this warmth with you "
Oro looked at him. She shook her head. Why did she let the soft side of her show? That was a mistake-but she couldn't help it. "I-I don't know." She whispered. "W-why..how did you see my memories.." she gasped

Rivergold
June 18th, 2017, 03:12 PM

Sol smiles kindly as he holds her close. " it's so warm... yet so familiar I know you're not him... and I know he's gone but I can't help but remember him when I hold you like this.." he kisses her head " but I know females tend to get jealous because of that so I'll forget him if it means I could still feel this warmth with you ""H-him?" she asked, looking up at Sol. "The man who did these things to you and your brothers?" She rubbed her head against his chest. "If that monster still lives I shall tear his heart from his body," she said sweetly, then stopped. "No that would end his suffering too quickly." She smiled up at Sol. "I will tear off his limbs bone by bone and slaughter any family he possesses before him, then I shall shove his little remaining body into one of those tubes he kept you trapped in for what he did to you."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 20th, 2017, 07:57 AM
Kage eyes glowed softly as he immediately holds her close " didn't I say I would beat up anyone who'll hurt you! I won't lie or betray you like the rest I'm not like those idiots "

Sasuke eyes glowed as he looks at her " .... the liquid..." his eyes widened " oh no ... where's the fourth brother? " he says softly to himself as he looks at her his eyes glowed softly as he begins to slowly walk up to her. " who led you guys here?" He asks almost scared " does any of your friends have red eyes?"

Sol laughs softly " actually my brother already did that to him. What I was talking about was a man who took care of us.... but that's in the past..." he trails off. " what a minute.... who brought you guys here anyway? This place is meant to be forgotten.... " his eye widened a bit as he begins to suddenly carry her. " we need to go now we've been tricked!" He says loudly so everyone could hear

Poppyfrost
June 20th, 2017, 08:21 AM
Amelia looked at her feet. "I don't know..." She said softly, tears dripping down her face. She suddenly flinched away, squeezing her eyes shut. "Please, don't hurt me."

Lisa nodded at Peter, fidgeting with her hands. "O-Okay."

Peter smiled and then turned and ran towards a lab room, where there was medical equipment and first aid kits. Gently setting Amelia down on the table, he grabbed a cloth and soaked it in water before he washed all the dirt, blood and grime off Amelia.

Rivergold
June 20th, 2017, 08:33 AM
Kage eyes glowed softly as he immediately holds her close " didn't I say I would beat up anyone who'll hurt you! I won't lie or betray you like the rest I'm not like those idiots "

Sasuke eyes glowed as he looks at her " .... the liquid..." his eyes widened " oh no ... where's the fourth brother? " he says softly to himself as he looks at her his eyes glowed softly as he begins to slowly walk up to her. " who led you guys here?" He asks almost scared " does any of your friends have red eyes?"

Sol laughs softly " actually my brother already did that to him. What I was talking about was a man who took care of us.... but that's in the past..." he trails off. " what a minute.... who brought you guys here anyway? This place is meant to be forgotten.... " his eye widened a bit as he begins to suddenly carry her. " we need to go now we've been tricked!" He says loudly so everyone could hearShe blinked and let out a tiny squeak at suddenly being carried. "Y-you know I have no friends. I came in here because I was walking and I saw a shiny piece of glass…"

Shadow
June 20th, 2017, 10:29 AM

Sol laughs softly " actually my brother already did that to him. What I was talking about was a man who took care of us.... but that's in the past..." he trails off. " what a minute.... who brought you guys here anyway? This place is meant to be forgotten.... " his eye widened a bit as he begins to suddenly carry her. " we need to go now we've been tricked!" He says loudly so everyone could hear
"N-no..." Oro squeaked. She wanted to go check on her brother but she was afraid it might make Killer more angry.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 20th, 2017, 11:46 AM
Sol eyes glowed " it doesn't mean you came alone..." suddenly a slow clapping can be heard behind everyone... it was Sasuke who was smiling as he walks into the room. " always so smart sol and always so distrusting it hurts my dear brother. " he says in a dark voice as he tosses eren to them he was beaten up much worse than what killer did to him.

Killer sees Sasuke and growls loudly. " it's you!! Why are you here?! ...... what did you do?" He says almost in fear as he immediately begins to stand in front of oro

Shadow
June 20th, 2017, 12:20 PM
Sol eyes glowed " it doesn't mean you came alone..." suddenly a slow clapping can be heard behind everyone... it was Sasuke who was smiling as he walks into the room. " always so smart sol and always so distrusting it hurts my dear brother. " he says in a dark voice as he tosses eren to them he was beaten up much worse than what killer did to him.

Killer sees Sasuke and growls loudly. " it's you!! Why are you here?! ...... what did you do?" He says almost in fear as he immediately begins to stand in front of oro
Oro was confused wait. Why was he scared of Sasuke? She thought. But was slightly surprised by killer

Rivergold
June 21st, 2017, 08:55 AM

Anna tilted her head at the newcomer. "You are a tardflarker."

rubinaito
June 21st, 2017, 07:48 PM

Peter smiled and then turned and ran towards a lab room, where there was medical equipment and first aid kits. Gently setting Amelia down on the table, he grabbed a cloth and soaked it in water before he washed all the dirt, blood and grime off Amelia.

(XD It's Lisa)
Lisa bit her tongue as Peter began to clean her wounds, the stinging slowly lessening as he did so.

Amelia gasped, staring at Sasuke. She pressed closer to Kage, her hair strands falling into her eyes.

Poppyfrost
June 21st, 2017, 07:55 PM
(XD It's Lisa)
Lisa bit her tongue as Peter began to clean her wounds, the stinging slowly lessening as he did so.

Amelia gasped, staring at Sasuke. She pressed closer to Kage, her hair strands falling into her eyes.

Whoops XD)

Peter gave her a few painkillers and numbing injections before he had to remove debris from in her wounds, then he stitched them up and wrapped gauze around them. Giving Lisa an ice pack for her forehead, he smiled and patted her head. "Do you feel better now..?" He asked.

rubinaito
June 21st, 2017, 07:58 PM
"Mmm hmm." Lisa said softly, sitting up.

Poppyfrost
June 21st, 2017, 08:02 PM
"Mmm hmm." Lisa said softly, sitting up.

Peter smiled. "Good.. Now, let's hope the scientists aren't near.. Do you know where Sasuke and everybody else is?" He asked Lisa.

rubinaito
June 21st, 2017, 08:07 PM
Lisa froze. "S-S-Sasuke?" She whimpered. She hid her face, curling her legs up to her chest. "N-No, I d-d-don't k-know. H-He l-left me here."

Poppyfrost
June 21st, 2017, 08:27 PM
Lisa froze. "S-S-Sasuke?" She whimpered. She hid her face, curling her legs up to her chest. "N-No, I d-d-don't k-know. H-He l-left me here."

Peter bit his lip. Did he say something hurtful or wrong..? "On accident, or on purpose?" He asked softly, placing his hand on her shoulder.

rubinaito
June 21st, 2017, 09:12 PM
Peter bit his lip. Did he say something hurtful or wrong..? "On accident, or on purpose?" He asked softly, placing his hand on her shoulder.
"Purpose." Lisa said softly, burying her head in Peter's shoulder and trembling. "Please tell me he isn't here. Please."

Poppyfrost
June 21st, 2017, 09:20 PM
"Purpose." Lisa said softly, burying her head in Peter's shoulder and trembling. "Please tell me he isn't here. Please."

Peter's eyes widened a bit more. "He.. On purpose..?" He whispered, wrapping his arms around the young toddler to comfort her. "I'm so sorry.." He said gently.

rubinaito
June 21st, 2017, 10:28 PM
"He isn't here, right?" Lisa whimpered. "He did bad things to me and my brothers, he hurt us."

Poppyfrost
June 21st, 2017, 10:32 PM
"He isn't here, right?" Lisa whimpered. "He did bad things to me and my brothers, he hurt us."

Peter frowned. "I.. I don't know, Lisa.. I don't think so.. I'll try to protect you, dear.." He whispered.

rubinaito
June 21st, 2017, 10:38 PM
Sasukewolf (madness)
Amelia heard some voices, and glanced to the side to see Peter and Lisa a few rooms away through the cracks. She widened her eyes, before looking back at Sasuke. "Uh... Hi, Sasuke!" She said, a little too loudly, trying to distract him from the more vulnerable people a little ways away. "What are you doing here?" She nudged Kage, flicking her finger subtly to point to Peter and Lisa. Only Kage, Sol, and Killer could see it, thankfully. "I thought you had left already." She blinked owlishly at him, her heart hammering in her chest.

Lisa sniffled, closing her eyes and letting the young man hold her. She was shaking slightly, before she heard a faint voice. "Uh, Hi Sasuke! What are you doing here? I thought you had left already." She looked up, spotting Amelia through the cracks. Killer, Sol, and Kage were there with two other girls, and her eyes widened with fear when she saw Sasuke, standing with his back to her and Peter. "W-We go-gotta l-l-leave." Lisa whispered, raising her hand to point.

Poppyfrost
June 21st, 2017, 10:42 PM
Sasukewolf (madness)
Amelia heard some voices, and glanced to the side to see Peter and Lisa a few rooms away through the cracks. She widened her eyes, before looking back at Sasuke. "Uh... Hi, Sasuke!" She said, a little too loudly, trying to distract him from the more vulnerable people a little ways away. "What are you doing here?" She nudged Kage, flicking her finger subtly to point to Peter and Lisa. Only Kage, Sol, and Killer could see it, thankfully. "I thought you had left already." She blinked owlishly at him, her heart hammering in her chest.

Lisa sniffled, closing her eyes and letting the young man hold her. She was shaking slightly, before she heard a faint voice. "Uh, Hi Sasuke! What are you doing here? I thought you had left already." She looked up, spotting Amelia through the cracks. Killer, Sol, and Kage were there with two other girls, and her eyes widened with fear when she saw Sasuke, standing with his back to her and Peter. "W-We go-gotta l-l-leave." Lisa whispered, raising her hand to point.

Peter chewed on his bottom lip nervously, looking around and debating on what to do. Either hide or run. Lisa was terrified and Peter was wrecked with anxiety at the moment, so it was quite difficult for him to make a good decision. "O-Okay.. We.. Just stay quiet.." Peter wrapped a blanket around Lisa and then quietly pushed the doors to the lab room open, sliding out and quickly moving down the hallway in silence, past Sasuke and the others. However, he eventually reached a split off, and wasn't sure which way to go. Right or left?

rubinaito
June 21st, 2017, 10:48 PM
Lisa nudged him, pointing to the left. "I need to make sure something is safe." She said very softly, before glancing behind her. "If Sasuke is back, then the others are waking up too. If we can get them all to wake up, we might be able to protect the others." She explained in a hushed whisper.

Poppyfrost
June 21st, 2017, 11:01 PM
Lisa nudged him, pointing to the left. "I need to make sure something is safe." She said very softly, before glancing behind her. "If Sasuke is back, then the others are waking up too. If we can get them all to wake up, we might be able to protect the others." She explained in a hushed whisper.

Peter nodded and ran off to the left, heading towards the others. "Where do we need to go first? Do we just run in screaming to try and wake them up?" He said with a scoff, biting his lip. Sasuke might come in any minute!"

rubinaito
June 21st, 2017, 11:06 PM
"We just need to find the switches." Lisa dropped from Peter's arms, wincing as she moved into a room full of blinking lights. "Or the control room that monitors them." She hesitated, looking at him with wide eyes. "Thank-you, by the way." She said earnestly. "Without you, I would have died there. My childhood was already stolen from me, I don't want to lose anything else." She rushed forward, hugging the older person tightly.

Poppyfrost
June 21st, 2017, 11:13 PM
"We just need to find the switches." Lisa dropped from Peter's arms, wincing as she moved into a room full of blinking lights. "Or the control room that monitors them." She hesitated, looking at him with wide eyes. "Thank-you, by the way." She said earnestly. "Without you, I would have died there. My childhood was already stolen from me, I don't want to lose anything else." She rushed forward, hugging the older person tightly.

Peter should be her new dad)

Peter nodded, letting Lisa drop from his arms and watching her carefully. As she turned to talk to him, he felt his heart melt with sadness, yet joy at the same time. As Lisa hugged him, he smiled softly and hugged her back, closing his eyes and holding her close. "No problem, Lisa.." He said softly.

rubinaito
June 21st, 2017, 11:20 PM
(OMG Yes!!!!)

Lisa didn't move for a moment, before reaching up to flip a single switch on the wall next to Peter. A few of the spiders that Sol had created scuttled away as the white lights flickered on, and the cameras began working once more. Like Lisa, there were a few cages that had broken apart in the tremors when the main three had broken out, and the people inside were beginning to move around as the power came back on. There was a room full of animal-hybrid creatures, and Lisa's eyes focused on a giant spider right at the end. "Sol created her." She pointed at the spider. "She'd never hurt anyone, neither would the spiders all around us right now. But because of Sasuke, she hates humans." Her eyes were full of sadness as she looked at all the others. Whimpering, she turned her head and buried it in Peter's arms. She couldn't look at the suffering creatures anymore.

Poppyfrost
June 21st, 2017, 11:27 PM
(OMG Yes!!!!)

Lisa didn't move for a moment, before reaching up to flip a single switch on the wall next to Peter. A few of the spiders that Sol had created scuttled away as the white lights flickered on, and the cameras began working once more. Like Lisa, there were a few cages that had broken apart in the tremors when the main three had broken out, and the people inside were beginning to move around as the power came back on. There was a room full of animal-hybrid creatures, and Lisa's eyes focused on a giant spider right at the end. "Sol created her." She pointed at the spider. "She'd never hurt anyone, neither would the spiders all around us right now. But because of Sasuke, she hates humans." Her eyes were full of sadness as she looked at all the others. Whimpering, she turned her head and buried it in Peter's arms. She couldn't look at the suffering creatures anymore.

So cute ;-; )

Peter hugged her closer, glancing at the spider girl. Peter never was very comfortable around spiders, but once Amelia told him about her, he relaxed and stroked Lisa's hair. "Should we open the doors, sweetheart..?" He said kindly, looking back up and watching the creatures.

rubinaito
June 21st, 2017, 11:44 PM
"Mm hmm." Lisa nodded. She looked up and pressed a red switch. Almost immediately, all of the creatures began waking up, fluids draining and cages opening.

Poppyfrost
June 21st, 2017, 11:52 PM
"Mm hmm." Lisa nodded. She looked up and pressed a red switch. Almost immediately, all of the creatures began waking up, fluids draining and cages opening.

Peter watched the cages open, picking Lisa up and setting her on his shoulders.

rubinaito
June 22nd, 2017, 10:56 AM
Sasukewolf (madness)

Rivergold
June 22nd, 2017, 11:06 AM
(ok did he quit this?)

rubinaito
June 22nd, 2017, 05:57 PM
Bump, Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 23rd, 2017, 01:14 PM
Sasuke laughs darkly " I never left. I've always been here to wake you my brothers from the darkness but at last seems like I miscalculated what would happen.... seems like they have fallen for the humans and that is going to be a real pain.." his eyes glowed dangerously as shadows appear behind him.
Sol growls as he steps back a bit " we need to leave now" he says as killer and Kage stand in front of them each ready for a fight although they were also scared.

Sasuke aka the copycat has been found. Abilities are copying others abilities and powers by either drinking there blood or eating them whole. Right now he has the abilities of Sasuke, Kage and even sol but also two other abilities that will not be said.

Shadow
June 23rd, 2017, 01:33 PM
Sasuke laughs darkly " I never left. I've always been here to wake you my brothers from the darkness but at last seems like I miscalculated what would happen.... seems like they have fallen for the humans and that is going to be a real pain.." his eyes glowed dangerously as shadows appear behind him.
Sol growls as he steps back a bit " we need to leave now" he says as killer and Kage stand in front of them each ready for a fight although they were also scared.

Sasuke aka the copycat has been found. Abilities are copying others abilities and powers by either drinking there blood or eating them whole. Right now he has the abilities of Sasuke, Kage and even sol but also two other abilities that will not be said.

Oro gasps. Sasuke was the bad one? Her mind was wirling

rubinaito
June 23rd, 2017, 01:59 PM

Amelia looked around, before grabbing a rusty pipe on the floor and clutching it to her chest.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 23rd, 2017, 06:39 PM
Sasuke smiles darkly " I don't that rusty pipe will do anything for you Amelia." His eyes darkly as he begins to step forward making Kage and killer step back a bit

rubinaito
June 23rd, 2017, 06:41 PM
"Why can't you leave us alone?" Amelia pleaded, her sleeves slipping down to reveal the long scars across her arms.

Shadow
June 23rd, 2017, 07:35 PM
Sasuke smiles darkly " I don't that rusty pipe will do anything for you Amelia." His eyes darkly as he begins to step forward making Kage and killer step back a bit
Oro made her way over to Amelia looking for something to protect herself with.

Rivergold
July 5th, 2017, 11:12 PM
Sasuke smiles darkly " I don't that rusty pipe will do anything for you Amelia." His eyes darkly as he begins to step forward making Kage and killer step back a bit "Oy ya flarktarder!" Anna said, stepping forward. "I have a question for you."