PDA

View Full Version : All The Little Things {Horror} {Open}

rubinaito
June 11th, 2017, 11:15 PM
All the Little Things

Fear.
/ˈfir/
Noun- an unpleasant emotion caused by the belief that someone or something is dangerous, likely to cause pain, or a threat.

There are many things that cause humans to be afraid. Things than cause you to fear the darkness in your closet, and to fear the unknown. Things that snatch, kill, murder or maim, things that crawl and slither and make everyone shiver. Fear is our drive to make things known, to make things safe.

But in the Fear House, nothing is safe.

A deranged professor by the name of Sage Barrows has carefully selected each and everyone of you, and kidnapped you. You may be a stranger to those around you, or you could be surrounded by familiar faces. It matters not. For you will learn to know these people by name and face one way or another.

There is no escaping the Fear House. For all you know, you will be trapped there until your death. So it's up to you and your companions to find a way out together... or die alone amidst your fears...

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Fear:
Other:

Serendipity
June 11th, 2017, 11:24 PM
All the Little Things

Fear.
/ˈfir/
Noun- an unpleasant emotion caused by the belief that someone or something is dangerous, likely to cause pain, or a threat.

There are many things that cause humans to be afraid. Things than cause you to fear the darkness in your closet, and to fear the unknown. Things that snatch, kill, murder or maim, things that crawl and slither and make everyone shiver. Fear is our drive to make things known, to make things safe.

A deranged professor by the name of Sage Barrows has carefully selected each and everyone of you, and kidnapped you. You may be a stranger to those around you, or you could be surrounded by familiar faces. It matters not. For you will learn to know these people by name and face one way or another.

There is no escaping the Fear House. For all you know, you will be trapped there until your death. So it's up to you and your companions to find a way out together... or die alone amidst your fears...

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Fear:
Other:
Oh my lord, Nato! Can you make a happy and funny rp for once in your life?

Name
Allie
Looks
Allie has pale blond hair, pale skin, and grey eyes.
Personality
TBRPD, but is very brave, courageous, and outgoing.
Fear
The one thing she fears.... POLKA DOT SOCKS!!! (It's the middle of the night. I'm tired. Don't judge)
Other
Na

rubinaito
June 11th, 2017, 11:34 PM
Oh my lord, Nato! Can you make a happy and funny rp for once in your life?

Name
Allie
Looks
Allie has pale blond hair, pale skin, and grey eyes.
Personality
TBRPD, but is very brave, courageous, and outgoing.
Fear
The one thing she fears.... POLKA DOT SOCKS!!! (It's the middle of the night. I'm tired. Don't judge)
Other
Na

It is impossible. I have no positive emotions. Accepted! Also, this will be interesting to work with...

Serendipity
June 11th, 2017, 11:40 PM
It is impossible. I have no positive emotions. Accepted! Also, this will be interesting to work with...
xD You sound like this kid who was in my class, Emeric. He would legit never laugh until I sat next to him one day and kept making fart jokes.

rubinaito
June 11th, 2017, 11:42 PM
xD You sound like this kid who was in my class, Emeric. He would legit never laugh until I sat next to him one day and kept making fart jokes.
I am smiling. What is this odd little feeling in my chest that happens when I make a sound that sounds almost like childlike laughter? By Jove I think you've made me laugh!

Serendipity
June 11th, 2017, 11:42 PM
I am smiling. What is this odd little feeling in my chest that happens when I make a sound that sounds almost like childlike laughter? By Jove I think you've made me laugh!
;-; how...
*rippppppppp* A fart pops
I dont think fart jokes have the same effect online

rubinaito
June 11th, 2017, 11:45 PM
My dear, I absolutely hate fart jokes. Please refrain from making them in my presence. Now as to how you made me laugh, that is still a mystery to me.

Serendipity
June 11th, 2017, 11:49 PM
My dear, I absolutely hate fart jokes. Please refrain from making them in my presence. Now as to how you made me laugh, that is still a mystery to me.
The sheer patheticness (however you spell it) of my jokes must have been so sad that you had to.

rubinaito
June 11th, 2017, 11:53 PM
Don't put yourself down like that love, there's only room for one extravagantly depressed man in this world. Chin up and all that.

Serendipity
June 11th, 2017, 11:56 PM
Don't put yourself down like that love, there's only room for one extravagantly depressed man in this world. Chin up and all that.
;D Thank you sirmandeppresoodecaffmachiattostarbucklovers

rubinaito
June 12th, 2017, 12:01 AM
*tips top hat* No problem, dear.

Serendipity
June 12th, 2017, 12:06 AM
I just notice nobody else joined ;-;

Wolvesregion
June 12th, 2017, 12:09 PM
All the Little Things

Fear.
/ˈfir/

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Fear:
Other:
Mesa
Female
http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/hzIAAOSw44BYQQI5/s-l300.jpg
She a very classy lady
Death/Demons

rubinaito
June 12th, 2017, 12:11 PM
Mesa
Female
http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/hzIAAOSw44BYQQI5/s-l300.jpg
She a very classy lady
Death/Demons
Yeah, a new form! Accepted!

Classy buddies... ;D

Wolvesregion
June 12th, 2017, 12:13 PM
Yeah, a new form! Accepted!

Classy buddies... ;D
Of course ; )

Shadow
June 12th, 2017, 12:32 PM
Name- Angel// Oro
Age-20//16
Gender-male//female
Look- https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/ac/d6/31/acd6317fb8fa0d3b397c8a8c0ad33fdd.jpg //http://pm1.narvii.com/6240/5458500c1015502cf7d628c96585fa099ebedf51_hq.jpg
Personally-cold,aggressive,protective over his sister,dangerous to people he doesn't know-he believes no one can be trusted//Goofy,stubborn,smart alic,clever,hardheaded,thinks her brother over reacts
Fear-losing his sister,failing to protect her,death, demons,shrimp // losing her brother,DIEING,SPIDERS, darkness,the unknown,monsters, demons, stuffed animals
Other- they are sort of twins

rubinaito
June 12th, 2017, 12:33 PM
Name- Angle// Oro
Age-20//16
Gender-male//female
Look- https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/ac/d6/31/acd6317fb8fa0d3b397c8a8c0ad33fdd.jpg //http://pm1.narvii.com/6240/5458500c1015502cf7d628c96585fa099ebedf51_hq.jpg
Personally-cold,aggressive,protective over his sister,dangerous to people he doesn't know-he believes no one can be trusted//Goofy,stubborn,smart alic,clever,hardheaded,thinks her brother over reacts
Fear-losing his sister,failing to protect her,death, demons// losing her brother,DIEING,SPIDERS, darkness,the unknown,monsters, demons
Other- they are siblings
Accepted.

Shadow
June 12th, 2017, 12:34 PM
Accepted.
Yay thx

wickedvirtues
June 12th, 2017, 12:39 PM
Name: Alexis
Looks: meep (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/37/4a/c8/374ac8a30ab1dfdf3d1425eae2077533.jpg)
Personality: Goofy, kind, joker, sweet.
Fear: SPIDERS
Other: Okay THIS spider is cute.. (https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2014-07/31/15/enhanced/webdr07/original-9634-1406834323-10.jpg?downsize=715:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto)

Name: Madison
Looks: Beep (https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2014-07/31/15/enhanced/webdr07/original-9634-1406834323-10.jpg?downsize=715:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto)
Personality: Timid, shy, paranoid, decently intelligent
Fear: CLOWNS ;W;
Other: Nope

rubinaito
June 12th, 2017, 12:46 PM
Name: Alexis
Looks: meep (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/37/4a/c8/374ac8a30ab1dfdf3d1425eae2077533.jpg)
Personality: Goofy, kind, joker, sweet.
Fear: SPIDERS
Other: Okay THIS spider is cute.. (https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2014-07/31/15/enhanced/webdr07/original-9634-1406834323-10.jpg?downsize=715:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto)

Name: Madison
Looks: Beep (https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2014-07/31/15/enhanced/webdr07/original-9634-1406834323-10.jpg?downsize=715:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto)
Personality: Timid, shy, paranoid, decently intelligent
Fear: CLOWNS ;W;
Other: Nope
Accepted.

Wolvesregion
June 12th, 2017, 02:10 PM
Accepted.
Can me and your char be love interest? Classy buddy?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 12th, 2017, 02:11 PM
All the Little Things

Fear.
/ˈfir/

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Fear:
Other:
Sasuke wolfheart
Male
http://i.pinimg.com/750x/b3/f4/43/b3f4430c5a0e1ea0e2cbc67fb5d4d62e.jpg
Kind, loyal, outgoing hides his pain and fear and rarely lets anyone get to close to him.
Himself and the people he was forced to kill, whips, bottles and cages he's had a very rough past which he was enslaved and forced to fight just to life let's say he's here for a reason.

rubinaito
June 12th, 2017, 02:15 PM
Sasuke wolfheart
Male
http://i.pinimg.com/750x/b3/f4/43/b3f4430c5a0e1ea0e2cbc67fb5d4d62e.jpg
Kind, loyal, outgoing hides his pain and fear and rarely lets anyone get to close to him.
Himself and the people he was forced to kill, whips, bottles and cages he's had a very rough past which he was enslaved and forced to fight just to life let's say he's here for a reason.
Accepted! Amelia x Sasuke?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 12th, 2017, 03:06 PM
Accepted! Amelia x Sasuke?
Hmmmmmmmmm yes! :happyhop:)

rubinaito
June 12th, 2017, 03:11 PM
Can me and your char be love interest? Classy buddy?
Aye, you may have Rubin.

Wolvesregion
June 12th, 2017, 05:24 PM
Aye, you may have Rubin.
Hazzah!

rubinaito
June 12th, 2017, 06:10 PM
We all shall begin... now.

--

Sage chuckled, his voice coming from the many speakers in the room. It sounded like he was surrounding them, a little spooky for the groggy six year old waking up beside Amelia. Amelia looked around before grabbing her daughter and holding her close, her eyes wide.

Shadow
June 12th, 2017, 06:27 PM
We all shall begin... now.

--

Sage chuckled, his voice coming from the many speakers in the room. It sounded like he was surrounding them, a little spooky for the groggy six year old waking up beside Amelia. Amelia looked around before grabbing her daughter and holding her close, her eyes wide.
(Do they start off in one big room or are they scattered everywhere?)
Angle woke up-the corners of his eyes still dark and his head pounding and ears ringing. He shook his head frantically looking for his sister-Oro

rubinaito
June 12th, 2017, 06:38 PM
(Same room.)

Shadow
June 12th, 2017, 06:41 PM
(Same room.)
Ok thank you)

Angles eyes layed on his unconscious sister. "Oro!" he yelped as he scrambled over to her. He poked her awake.

"GAH! I swear I didn't eat the spaghetti balls! Mom I swea- Oro took in her surroundings. "Angle where are we-and who is everyone here.." she said as she scrambled behind him. As he shrugged.

"I-I don't know.." he admitted

The Fallen Phonix
June 12th, 2017, 09:38 PM
Mesa look around cowering in the corner. She didn't know what was going on, of when, or what, or how. She just blackout the moment she walked in. She watched as people looked around. She was a very strong women. But felt weak.

Shadow
June 12th, 2017, 09:47 PM
Mesa look around cowering in the corner. She didn't know what was going on, of when, or what, or how. She just blackout the moment she walked in. She watched as people looked around. She was a very strong women. But felt weak.
Angle turned and looked at the woman in the corner. "Do you know by chance how we got here..?" he asked hopefully

Oro looked at the girl. Hope in her eyes-maybe she knew the way out..

Wolvesregion
June 12th, 2017, 09:49 PM
Angle turned and looked at the woman in the corner. "Do you know by chance how we got here..?" he asked hopefully

Oro looked at the girl. Hope in her eyes-maybe she knew the way out..
Mesa stood up confidently. "I don't know how you got here, nor do I know what this place is, but I'm going to find out." She said determinedly.

Shadow
June 12th, 2017, 09:56 PM
Mesa stood up confidently. "I don't know how you got here, nor do I know what this place is, but I'm going to find out." She said determinedly.
He nodded as he sighed and looked down on the floor.

Oro sprang up much like a young child would-even thought she was 16. "I wanna help you!" She said her eyes shining.

"Oro-no-AH!" he said as Oro kicked him to shush. It was a playful kick though.

rubinaito
June 12th, 2017, 09:57 PM
Sasukewolf (madness)

Amelia held Rose close, eyeing the others.

Serendipity
June 12th, 2017, 09:59 PM

Oro sprang up much like a young child would-even thought she was 16. "I wanna help you!" She said her eyes shining.

Sasukewolf (madness)

Amelia held Rose close, eyeing the others.
Allie woke up.

Wolvesregion
June 12th, 2017, 09:59 PM

(Whenever I reade the name oro I keep saying oreo for some reason xd)

Shadow
June 12th, 2017, 10:00 PM
Oro growled "look now you woke evryone up!" he flinched as his sister threatened to soft kick him again

Shadow
June 12th, 2017, 10:01 PM
(Whenever I reade the name oro I keep saying oreo for some reason xd)
XD well of corse Oreos are magical fruit :3 yes. They are fruit. That could be ur nickname for her if they grow to close friends)

Wolvesregion
June 12th, 2017, 10:02 PM
XD well of corse Oreos are magical fruit :3 yes. They are fruit. That could be ur nickname for her if they grow to close friends)
Yeah!}

Shadow
June 12th, 2017, 10:03 PM
Yeah!}
:handflapper: )

Serendipity
June 12th, 2017, 10:05 PM
"AHHHHHH!!! WERE AM I?" Allie screamed.

Shadow
June 12th, 2017, 10:09 PM
"AHHHHHH!!! WERE AM I?" Allie screamed.
Angle jumped "EEEPH." as he heard the scream behind him

Serendipity
June 12th, 2017, 10:12 PM
Angle jumped "EEEPH." as he heard the scream behind him
"Where. Am. I!!!!!!" She shrieked.

Shadow
June 12th, 2017, 10:14 PM
"Where. Am. I!!!!!!" She shrieked.
"Hey girl-we all are trying to figure that out." he said as he rubbed his ringing ears

Oro looked down on both of them

Serendipity
June 12th, 2017, 10:19 PM
"Hey girl-we all are trying to figure that out." he said as he rubbed his ringing ears

Oro looked down on both of them
"AND WHY AM I WEARING POLKA DOT SOCKS?" SHE screamed, tearing off the socks. "Get them away from meee"

Shadow
June 12th, 2017, 10:22 PM
"AND WHY AM I WEARING POLKA DOT SOCKS?" SHE screamed, tearing off the socks. "Get them away from meee"
Angle blinked "wha-?"

Oro lllked at her and asked what Angle was thinking. "Are you afraid of them or something??" She tilted her head

Serendipity
June 12th, 2017, 10:23 PM
Angle blinked "wha-?"

Oro lllked at her and asked what Angle was thinking. "Are you afraid of them or something??" She tilted her head
"Y-Yes" She whimpered

wickedvirtues
June 12th, 2017, 10:23 PM
Alexis sat up, groaning. "Everything hurts" she grumbled. unwilling to get up as she sprawled herself like she was in a bed. "ughhh, Madisonnnn" she grumbled to the girl next to her, who glared. "Get up!" She snapped, Alexis muttered under her breath and stood up.

Shadow
June 12th, 2017, 10:32 PM
"Y-Yes" She whimpered
"O-oh..well Er-sorry for that..?" angle was at lose of words.

:I this is Oros face right now) she leaned down and patted her. "It's ok. Pat pat.@

Wolvesregion
June 13th, 2017, 08:15 AM
"O-oh..well Er-sorry for that..?" angle was at lose of words.

:I this is Oros face right now) she leaned down and patted her. "It's ok. Pat pat.@
Mesa got up and looked around. " I didn't know you were so gentle Oreo." She said softly. (She is determined. :flyingpenguin: )

Shadow
June 13th, 2017, 09:06 AM
Mesa got up and looked around. " I didn't know you were so gentle Oreo." She said softly. (She is determined. :flyingpenguin: )
"I can be when I want to be." She said her face much like this :I (which is her determination face.

"did you just call Oro Oreo?" he snickered. Oro didn't seem to mind it.

Wolvesregion
June 13th, 2017, 09:56 AM
"I can be when I want to be." She said her face much like this :I (which is her determination face.

"did you just call Oro Oreo?" he snickered. Oro didn't seem to mind it.
"I believe I did." Mesa said smiling. "Nicknames are fun. I had a friend who called me wolf." Mesa said remembering her friends.

Shadow
June 13th, 2017, 10:52 AM
"I believe I did." Mesa said smiling. "Nicknames are fun. I had a friend who called me wolf." Mesa said remembering her friends.
Angle nodded. "Yea I usually call Oro Ki-" he got interrupted by his shouting sister. She didn't want him to tell everyone her embarrassing nickname.

"ANGLES NICK NAME IS-UM-UH.." She never really had a nickname for him. "FORGET IT BUT OH MY GOSH WE ARE IN A LOCKED ROOM!" She gasped trying to change the subject

Wolvesregion
June 13th, 2017, 11:01 AM
Angle nodded. "Yea I usually call Oro Ki-" he got interrupted by his shouting sister. She didn't want him to tell everyone her embarrassing nickname.

"ANGLES NICK NAME IS-UM-UH.." She never really had a nickname for him. "FORGET IT BUT OH MY GOSH WE ARE IN A LOCKED ROOM!" She gasped trying to change the subject
"You just now noticed oreo?" Mesa loud out a small laugh. "Embarrassing nickname?" She looked at Angel. "Can you recite that nickname for me again?"

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 11:06 AM
Sasukewolf (madness)

The voice on the loudspeaker crackled to life. "Alright everyone, shut your mouths and listen up."

NightWarrior4Life
June 13th, 2017, 11:19 AM
Name: Charlotte Winter
Appearence: quite pale, with freckles. She has brown hair and blue eyes.
Personality: extremely anxious and panics over little things. She can be strong when she's in the right mood but most of the time she is vulnerable.
Fear: mostly death and friends bs family dying but she's afraid of anything.
Other: not very healthy. She faints a lot, especially if she's scared and fainting is another one of her fears so this could create a domino affect or a chain or a loop.

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 11:22 AM
Name: Charlotte Winter
Appearence: quite pale, with freckles. She has brown hair and blue eyes.
Personality: extremely anxious and panics over little things. She can be strong when she's in the right mood but most of the time she is vulnerable.
Fear: mostly death and friends bs family dying but she's afraid of anything.
Other: not very healthy. She faints a lot, especially if she's scared and fainting is another one of her fears so this could create a domino affect or a chain or a loop.
Accepted.

Shadow
June 13th, 2017, 11:24 AM
"You just now noticed oreo?" Mesa loud out a small laugh. "Embarrassing nickname?" She looked at Angel. "Can you recite that nickname for me again?"
Sasukewolf (madness)

The voice on the loudspeaker crackled to life. "Alright everyone, shut your mouths and listen up."
"It's Ki-" He got shushed by his sister. Well-more of kicked then shushed

"Shhh the weirdo is speaking.." she said.

NightWarrior4Life
June 13th, 2017, 11:28 AM
As the speakers spoke, all the noise woke up Charlotte. She felt calm until she looked around her and saw the darkness...all the confused people...the single cold room try were locked in...or were they trapped in? Oh my god...oh my god oh my god! WE'VE BEEN KIDNAPPED! "h-hello?" she whimpered, to the speakers and everyone else. Her skin started to go blue and purple blotchy, and cold, this usually happened when she was scared. She started to shiver and he teeth chattered and she felt like she needed the toilet, all common symptoms when she was nervous or terrified. Charlotte paused and looked up at the source of the voice.

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 11:29 AM
"Alrighty, thank you for quieting down. Now, let's begin by introducing ourselves. My name is Sage Barrows, and of course I already know you all. These things are necessary after all when you kidnap people." There was a laugh, cold and chilling. "Welcome to the Fear House. Everything you're afraid of is contained within these walls..."

Shadow
June 13th, 2017, 11:49 AM
"Alrighty, thank you for quieting down. Now, let's begin by introducing ourselves. My name is Sage Barrows, and of course I already know you all. These things are necessary after all when you kidnap people." There was a laugh, cold and chilling. "Welcome to the Fear House. Everything you're afraid of is contained within these walls..."
Lol someone should stay with my little duo cuz when Angles fear shows up-ur gonna laugh so hard)

Angle squeaked "our fears-behind these walls..?!" he looked terrified

Oro gasped "What?!"

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 12:00 PM
"Indeed." The voice chuckled. "Now, this is all an experiment that sadly isn't quite... legal... so you're not actually going to be able to leave. Your chances of dying within the first week are about 67.8%, but after three weeks it'll be about 99.9% since I don't have any food for you... unless you're afraid of a certain type of food, then you will have plenty of it. So! Before we begin, I would like to point out that there are three doors. Two of them will lead right to your worst fear, but the third will lead you right to your death. If you're careful enough, you should be able to avoid the death in the third door... but then you'll have to turn back and face your fears anyways."

Amelia held her daughter close, the young mother beginning to tremble.

"Now, I suppose you could stay in this room and waste away... but after twenty four hours, this place will become a death trap full of flames and polka dot socks. So! Have fun!" The voice faded away.

NightWarrior4Life
June 13th, 2017, 12:07 PM
"Indeed." The voice chuckled. "Now, this is all an experiment that sadly isn't quite... legal... so you're not actually going to be able to leave. Your chances of dying within the first week are about 67.8%, but after three weeks it'll be about 99.9% since I don't have any food for you... unless you're afraid of a certain type of food, then you will have plenty of it. So! Before we begin, I would like to point out that there are three doors. Two of them will lead right to your worst fear, but the third will lead you right to your death. If you're careful enough, you should be able to avoid the death in the third door... but then you'll have to turn back and face your fears anyways."

"Now, I suppose you could stay in this room and waste away... but after twenty four hours, this place will become a death trap full of flames and polka dot socks. So! Have fun!" The voice faded away.
Aww now you're giving us riddles?! Hell no! No no nopey nope nope nooooo! I'm getting the hell away from here...I hope this defective lawn mower's moaning doesn't follow us around the place and...influence us... she shuddered. "Please, tell me more!" Charlotte called up but knew it would be no use. He probably wouldn't reply. Just being in this place is me living my fears...I hope someone does have a fear of food...that would be mighty useful. "what is this, some kind of lungi's mansion hunger games?!"

Shadow
June 13th, 2017, 12:10 PM

Well darn you. You just spoiled Angles fear D: )
"Wha-" he once again got cut off by his sister

"NOW LISTEN HERE I DEMAND TO BE TAKEN BACK YOU LITTLE-MFFMHFMF!!" Angle tackled her and covered her mouth.

"Shut up! Don't you ever think before talking?!" he sighed as she shook her head. "It was a rhetorical question."

NightWarrior4Life
June 13th, 2017, 12:13 PM

"NOW LISTEN HERE I DEMAND TO BE TAKEN BACK YOU LITTLE-MFFMHFMF!!" Angle tackled her and covered her mouth.

"Shut up! Don't you ever think before talking?!" he sighed as she shook her head. "It was a rhetorical question."
Charlotte looked over at the two. She crawled over. "H-hi. Will you be my friends? I need someone to get me through this...I'm 13..." she squeaked.

Rivergold
June 13th, 2017, 12:15 PM
...can I still join this?)

rubinaito
Aww now you're giving us riddles?! Hell no! No no nopey nope nope nooooo! I'm getting the hell away from here...I hope this defective lawn mower's moaning doesn't follow us around the place and...influence us... she shuddered. "Please, tell me more!" Charlotte called up but knew it would be no use. He probably wouldn't reply. Just being in this place is me living my fears...I hope someone does have a fear of food...that would be mighty useful. "what is this, some kind of lungi's mansion hunger games?!"

Charlotte looked over at the two. She crawled over. "H-hi. Will you be my friends? I need someone to get me through this...I'm 13..." she squeaked.

"Oh dear, come here." Amelia said softly to Charlotte, beckoning her closer.

rubinaito
...can I still join this?)
Eeeeeyup.

NightWarrior4Life
June 13th, 2017, 12:17 PM
"Oh dear, come here." Amelia said softly to Charlotte, beckoning her closer.
Charlotte tilted her head the. Stood up and slowly made her way over to the woman, taking little baby steps just in case. She could see the woman had a child in her arms, a young girl.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 13th, 2017, 12:20 PM
Sasuke eventually wakes up getting up slowly.. his eyes glowed a bit as he looks around seeing everyone and hearing the voice. " what's going on here? Why am I here?" He asks calmly knowing that if he pissed anyone off he might die. in these situations he .... was used to it.

Rivergold
June 13th, 2017, 12:25 PM
Name: Ana
Looks: bap (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/21/dc/fa/21dcfaabb5875146da59aa9cc7f9ed00.jpg)
Personality: tbrped
Fear:Diesn't really have one, but if anything it's be the dark
Other: She is the infuriation

NightWarrior4Life
June 13th, 2017, 12:26 PM
Sasuke eventually wakes up getting up slowly.. his eyes glowed a bit as he looks around seeing everyone and hearing the voice. " what's going on here? Why am I here?" He asks calmly knowing that if he pissed anyone off he might die. in these situations he .... was used to it.
Charlotte stood over him, a frown on her face. "Hi. Welcome to...the end of your life. Don't worry...we'll all stick together...or at least, I'll stick with you." she said this because she thought he was a strong guy, one who didn't have many fears and if he did, he could face them all.

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 12:26 PM
Rose spoke up. "A mean, scary guy kidnapped us and locked us in here for his crazy mad scientist experiment." She said, wiggling out of her mom's grasp. "Moooom, let me go..." She walked over to Sasuke, the little girl offering a hand to help Sasuke up. "I'm Rose, and that's my mommy over there." She pointed to Amelia.

Amelia waved at Sasuke briefly, before smiling at Charlotte. "Why don't we stick together? There's only a couple of adults, we should stick together. Chaperone the kids." She suggested to Sasuke, standing up and hugging Charlotte for a moment in a comforting way. Looking around she inspected the doors for a little bit.

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 12:27 PM
Looks: bap (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/21/dc/fa/21dcfaabb5875146da59aa9cc7f9ed00.jpg)

Accepted. XD

NightWarrior4Life

Ooh your charrie looks interesting! I'd like to RP with her!

Shadow
Angle tilted his head. "Sure kid." he smiled

Oro looked at the man that sat up. She was mad. "IT WAS A DUDE NAMES SAGE SOMETHING AND HE PUT US IN HERE AND HE SAID WE ARE MOST LIKELY GONNA DIE THAT LITTLE-MPHHM!" Oro glared at her brother. It was the second time he covered her mouth today.

"Uh-sorry for my sister-but you just missed the man that said he put us in here and we are experiments...and we are most likely going to die...from no food and our fears." he said as his sister kicked and wiggle from underneath him as he held her down-he didn't want anyone to feel threatened from her

NightWarrior4Life
June 13th, 2017, 12:30 PM
Rose spoke up. "A mean, scary guy kidnapped us and locked us in here for his crazy mad scientist experiment." She said, wiggling out of her mom's grasp. "Moooom, let me go..." She walked over to Sasuke, the little girl offering a hand to help Sasuke up. "I'm Rose, and that's my mommy over there." She pointed to Amelia.

Amelia waved at Sasuke briefly, before smiling at Charlotte. "Why don't we stick together? There's only a couple of adults, we should stick together. Chaperone the kids." She suggested to Sasuke, standing up and hugging Charlotte for a moment in a comforting way. Looking around she inspected the doors for a little bit.
"H-hi" the small girl said again, slightly confused and surprised by how friendly these people were.

NightWarrior4Life
June 13th, 2017, 12:31 PM
Angle tilted his head. "Sure kid." he smiled

Oro looked at the man that sat up. She was mad. "IT WAS A DUDE NAMES SAGE SOMETHING AND HE PUT US IN HERE AND HE SAID WE ARE MOST LIKELY GONNA DIE THAT LITTLE-MPHHM!" Oro glared at her brother. It was the second time he covered her mouth today.

"Uh-sorry for my sister-but you just missed the man that said he put us in here and we are experiments...and we are most likely going to die...from no food and our fears." he said as his sister kicked and wiggle from underneath him as he held her down-he didn't want anyone to feel threatened from her
"Well...thanks." she smiled. "Everything here is so...weird!"

Shadow
June 13th, 2017, 12:33 PM
"Well...thanks." she smiled. "Everything here is so...weird!"
The twenty year old nodded "Yea it is." he said as he still sat on his sister who gave him a death glare. "I'm angle-and this is Oro.." he pointed to his sister underneath him

Rivergold
June 13th, 2017, 12:35 PM
(so how do I start?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 13th, 2017, 12:37 PM
Sasuke nods slowly " okay.." he says as he begins to stand up " good thing I'm kinda used to this type of stuff just remain calm and don't give in.... yeah just don't give in.."

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 12:37 PM
(so how do I start?)
Just waking up in the room, or reacting to what Sage said.

NightWarrior4Life
June 13th, 2017, 12:38 PM
(so how do I start?)
(You can wake up or introduce yourself to someone.)

Rivergold
June 13th, 2017, 12:40 PM
Ana suddenly woke up, not knowindg where she was. The room was completely dark, which creeped her out a bit.

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 12:41 PM
Sasuke nods slowly " okay.." he says as he begins to stand up " good thing I'm kinda used to this type of stuff just remain calm and don't give in.... yeah just don't give in.."
Rose looked at Sasuke sadly. "Are you okay, Mister?" She asked softly, grabbing his hand and looking him in the eye.

Shadow
June 13th, 2017, 12:42 PM
Oro nodded slowly "Great advice." She muttered-which earned her a glare from Angle

NightWarrior4Life
June 13th, 2017, 12:48 PM
Charlotte sighed "yeah, good thing...thanks for the advice." she walked to the centre of the room. "Okay, I'm going to go through that door there...if anyone wants to join me...I'll wait...those who are going to walk a different path...I hope I'll see you on the other side." Charlotte announced. She pointed to he door she was going through then waited for people to step up and join her.

Shadow
June 13th, 2017, 12:50 PM
Charlotte sighed "yeah, good thing...thanks for the advice." she walked to the centre of the room. "Okay, I'm going to go through that door there...if anyone wants to join me...I'll wait...those who are going to walk a different path...I hope I'll see you on the other side." Charlotte announced. She pointed to he door she was going through then waited for people to step up and join her.
"Hey kid wait we have to think this out here-" (do I even have to say who interrupted him??)

"ME!" Oro shouted as she stepped near the girl.

Angle sighed

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 13th, 2017, 12:52 PM
Sasuke shakes his head " I thought I was done with this..." he forces a smile at her " yeah ... just bad memories.." he says looking away towards oro and charlotte " I've been through something like this before but... it was usually only me if the guy is speaking the truth about some experiment than don't give in that's the only reason why I'm alive here and now but I don't think it's... what I'm thinking it is "

Shadow
June 13th, 2017, 12:59 PM
Sasuke shakes his head " I thought I was done with this..." he forces a smile at her " yeah ... just bad memories.." he says looking away towards oro and charlotte " I've been through something like this before but... it was usually only me if the guy is speaking the truth about some experiment than don't give in that's the only reason why I'm alive here and now but I don't think it's... what I'm thinking it is "
Oro looked at him. "Oh.."

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 01:00 PM
"We should all go together." Amelia said again.

Rose patted Sasuke's hand gently. "It'll be fine, mister." The six year old said with a smile.

NightWarrior4Life
June 13th, 2017, 01:00 PM
"Hey kid wait we have to think this out here-" (do I even have to say who interrupted him??)

"ME!" Oro shouted as she stepped near the girl.

Angle sighed
Charlotte turns away. She was reluctant to bring younger children with her in case they stepped through the wrong door. But If they did survive...Oro and Angle need each other... "Oro...you realise this is a very big risk...but if you're willing to accept that...you can come" then another idea came to her head. "Alright then, instead, we'll split the room into two groups. The group that is okay with dying, and one group that wants to live...I am in the live group. If we go through different doors..." she paused and took a moment to rephrase it "If there are three doors and two of us...and one will kill us...that means we'll either both survive or one of us will die..." Charlotte sighed. "Your choice...do it now...you are choosing between life and death" she spoke

NightWarrior4Life
June 13th, 2017, 01:03 PM
"We should all go together." Amelia said again.

Rose patted Sasuke's hand gently. "It'll be fine, mister." The six year old said with a smile.
"As nice as it would be...we have to split up...else everyone either lives or everyone either dies...we can always meet up somewhere in the house if we do survive though..." she suggested

happycyanide
June 13th, 2017, 01:06 PM
Name | Derek
Age | 15
Gender | Male
Looks | boop (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b6/98/6f/b6986f9e1453b0592cbb0de85947e279.jpg)
Personality | Enthusiastic - Morose - Clever - Stubborn - Bright-Sided
Fears | Undead, Claustrophobic
Other | am I too late??

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 01:06 PM
"But if we face these things together, then there's a better chance of living!" Rose piped up. "At least, that's what momma's trying to say. One of her big fears is being alone anyways, so she just doesn't want to be left behind."

"Th-that's enough, Rose..." Amelia stammered, blushing with embarrassment.

"But papa said it was a perfectly ration... ratio.... rational thing to be afraid of." Rose said, tilting her head. "Like being afraid of the dark, or spiders, cause a bunch of other people are afraid like that too."

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 01:07 PM
Name | Derek
Age | 15
Gender | Male
Looks | boop (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b6/98/6f/b6986f9e1453b0592cbb0de85947e279.jpg)
Personality | Enthusiastic - Morose - Clever - Stubborn - Bright-Sided
Fears | Undead, Claustrophobic
Other | am I too late??

Accepted and you're not too late!

Shadow
June 13th, 2017, 01:07 PM
Charlotte turns away. She was reluctant to bring younger children with her in case they stepped through the wrong door. But If they did survive...Oro and Angle need each other... "Oro...you realise this is a very big risk...but if you're willing to accept that...you can come" then another idea came to her head. "Alright then, instead, we'll split the room into two groups. The group that is okay with dying, and one group that wants to live...I am in the live group. If we go through different doors..." she paused and took a moment to rephrase it "If there are three doors and two of us...and one will kill us...that means we'll either both survive or one of us will die..." Charlotte sighed. "Your choice...do it now...you are choosing between life and death" she spoke
Oro looked at her. "I wanna live. Come on Angle!" She squeaked. But looked devastated as he stood where he was.

"It wouldn't be that bad to get out of this soon to be hell hole." he shrugged. "Plus he said we arnt getting out-so what to point?" (he's gonna live though)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 13th, 2017, 01:08 PM
Sasuke nods slowly " ..... I fear.... " he laughs softly " never mind let's just go stay by me okay?" He says with a kind smile as he begins to walk

happycyanide
June 13th, 2017, 01:09 PM
Accepted and you're not too late!

Yayyy!

Darkness is what Derek awoke to. He tried to sit up, only to hit his head against the wall, creating a loud bashing noise. He groaned, trying to find his recollections.

Shadow
June 13th, 2017, 01:11 PM
Yayyy!

Darkness is what Derek awoke to. He tried to sit up, only to hit his head against the wall, creating a loud bashing noise. He groaned, trying to find his recollections.
Oro saw a man bang his head against the wall.She looked back at her brother with worry then looked back at the man. She giggled. The sixteen year old girl walked over to him. "You ok?" She poked him

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 01:11 PM
"Okay!" Rose chirped, skipping behind him.

Amelia followed, grabbing Rose's hand gently. "Hold my hand." She said softly to her daughter.

happycyanide
June 13th, 2017, 01:14 PM
Oro saw a man bang his head against the wall.She looked back at her brother with worry then looked back at the man. She giggled. The sixteen year old girl walked over to him. "You ok?" She poked him

Derek stared at the girl, struggling to find words. "I dunno," he muttered. "But I'm sure I'll get better." His mind kept pulling a blank on any memories. He wasn't very sure of who he was, but decided to keep quiet about that. Derek tried to stand up, and slipped a little.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 13th, 2017, 01:18 PM
Sasuke smiles as he continues walking until he reaches a door. " .... do you think this is the right door?" He asks calmly as he looks around than at them

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 01:20 PM
Rose tilted her head. "Only one way to find out." She said, pushing it open and revealing a dark room with a single, flickering light.

Shadow
June 13th, 2017, 01:22 PM
Derek stared at the girl, struggling to find words. "I dunno," he muttered. "But I'm sure I'll get better." His mind kept pulling a blank on any memories. He wasn't very sure of who he was, but decided to keep quiet about that. Derek tried to stand up, and slipped a little.
Sasuke smiles as he continues walking until he reaches a door. " .... do you think this is the right door?" He asks calmly as he looks around than at them
Rose tilted her head. "Only one way to find out." She said, pushing it open and revealing a dark room with a single, flickering light.
Oro looked at him and stood up-reaching out a hand to help him up. "Come on they are leaving." She said she staired at her brother. She was going to take him too.

Angle staired into the room. "Oh gosh I don't wanna go in." he said thinking about his fear.

happycyanide
June 13th, 2017, 01:25 PM
Oro looked at him and stood up-reaching out a hand to help him up. "Come on they are leaving." She said she staired at her brother. She was going to take him too.

Angle staired into the room. "Oh gosh I don't wanna go in." he said thinking about his fear.

Derek got up and stared at the door, the room with a flickering light. He gulped. "Uh, how wide is that room?" He nearly shouted.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 13th, 2017, 01:27 PM
Sasuke nods slowly " you guys stay here I'm not afraid of the dark so if it closes on me I'll be fine.." he says as he begins to walk in looking around than at the small light

Shadow
June 13th, 2017, 01:28 PM
Derek got up and stared at the door, the room with a flickering light. He gulped. "Uh, how wide is that room?" He nearly shouted.
"Uh-I don't know-why?" he asked. "It looks pretty big-but it may change on a fear.." he said

(Guys if this is not death room [yes I can speak English perfectly] make Angle go second-hehe I got something planned.)

Oro gasped "Wait a minute are you Claustrophobic??"

happycyanide
June 13th, 2017, 01:32 PM
"Uh-I don't know-why?" he asked. "It looks pretty big-but it may change on a fear.." he said

(Guys if this is not death room [yes I can speak English perfectly] make Angle go second-hehe I got something planned.)

Oro gasped "Wait a minute are you Claustrophobic??"

"Heheh... Yeah.." he replied. He shook, as he imagined the room getting smaller and smaller.

Shadow
June 13th, 2017, 01:33 PM
"Heheh... Yeah.." he replied. He shook, as he imagined the room getting smaller and smaller.
She put her hands on his shoulders "Ah don't think about it-it might happen!" She squeaked

happycyanide
June 13th, 2017, 01:35 PM
She put her hands on his shoulders "Ah don't think about it-it might happen!" She squeaked

Derek gulped and tried to think of something else. He couldn't think. "Give me a subject, please?..." he choked.

Shadow
June 13th, 2017, 01:39 PM
Derek gulped and tried to think of something else. He couldn't think. "Give me a subject, please?..." he choked.
"Er-um-LLAMAS!" She blurted out.

NightWarrior4Life
June 13th, 2017, 01:45 PM
"But if we face these things together, then there's a better chance of living!" Rose piped up. "At least, that's what momma's trying to say. One of her big fears is being alone anyways, so she just doesn't want to be left behind."

"Th-that's enough, Rose..." Amelia stammered, blushing with embarrassment.

"But papa said it was a perfectly ration... ratio.... rational thing to be afraid of." Rose said, tilting her head. "Like being afraid of the dark, or spiders, cause a bunch of other people are afraid like that too."
Charlotte took one look at the two. "Then you two can come with me." with she said. "Rose, are you scared? What is your fear?" Charlotte got goosebumps, as she remembered that they had been kidnapped, and somewhere there was a family looking for her. She bit her lip.

NightWarrior4Life
June 13th, 2017, 01:46 PM
Oro looked at her. "I wanna live. Come on Angle!" She squeaked. But looked devastated as he stood where he was.

"It wouldn't be that bad to get out of this soon to be hell hole." he shrugged. "Plus he said we arnt getting out-so what to point?" (he's gonna live though)
"I don't care, we can still try"

Wolvesregion
June 13th, 2017, 01:48 PM
Mesa looked around. Death is part of life, I'm not afraid she tried too say outloud but she just said it in her mind. She looked at Sasuke. "Hi."

NightWarrior4Life
June 13th, 2017, 01:51 PM
Charlotte suddenly turned her head to see everyone walking through the opposite door. "Okay then, I guess we're going with his plan..." she murmured then jogged over. Okay don't. Think. About. Anything. Think about music...yeah...sing a song in your head...oh god...maybe not she changed her mind as she started thinking of sad songs.

Shadow
June 13th, 2017, 01:56 PM
Mesa looked around. Death is part of life, I'm not afraid she tried too say outloud but she just said it in her mind. She looked at Sasuke. "Hi."
Angle looked at Sasuke that walked in. "Ok don't think about it. Don't do it.."

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 02:08 PM
Sasuke nods slowly " you guys stay here I'm not afraid of the dark so if it closes on me I'll be fine.." he says as he begins to walk in looking around than at the small light

Fear: Himself, People he has killed, Whips, Bottles, and Cages

The door slammed shut behind Sasuke, the light flickering off. After a moment, the light turned back on. Sasuke was trapped in a cage, a mirror making up one wall of the cage. The reflection showed a man slaughtering someone, a crazed, maniac smile on his face.

"Sasuke?" A soft voice came from in front of Sasuke, and a young woman tied to a chair stared up at Sasuke with frightened eyes. Adriana, one of the people Sasuke had been forced to kill. "What... What are you doing?"

In Sasuke's hands was a knife, covered in blood. Scattered around him were broken beer bottles, and whip lashes covered Adriana's face.

"The only way to get past this room, Sasuke, is to give in..." The voice chuckled. "Go on, kill her. Kill her like the filthy mutt you are. Watch the life leave her eyes again, put her down like the dog she is."

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 02:12 PM
Angle looked at Sasuke that walked in. "Ok don't think about it. Don't do it.."

Fears: Losing Oro, Failing to Protect Oro, Death, Demons

The door creaked shut, locking Angel inside. The light dimmed, fading to darkness before the light brightened once more. Angel was now inside his home, and right in front of him was the mangled body of Oro, almost unrecognizable. A rabid dog stood above her, thrashing it's head back and forth and tearing Oro's arm off. It's eyes were blood red, and it seemed that the shadows around it were darker than they should be. This was a Hellhound, a demon dog...

"Poor Oro..." The voice was almost mockingly sad. "You failed to protect her, Angel. With all that daydreaming of yours, though, I'm really not surprised. You aren't locked in the Fear House at all, you silly boy."
Lies.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 13th, 2017, 02:15 PM
Sasuke eyes widened as he immediately drops the knife covering his mouth " I'm sorry I didn't want to! I had to!" He yells as he backs up to the wall. He covers his ears and closes his eyes he didn't want to give in! He didn't want to kill her again he didn't want any of this! He thought it was over he thought he was free but at last fear took over his fast beating heart tears slowly falling down his closed eyes as he growls loudly " you think I would give in! I killed her before I'm not doing it again! You can do whatever you want with me but you won't get me!!" He yells in anger and absolute fear as he slowly kneels down on the ground. The memories slowly come back hitting him hard as he covers his ears and kept his eyes shut. " I'm sorry... I had to... I didn't want to die.... no one wanted to die... I had to I'm sorry... I'm so sorry!!"

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 02:18 PM
Charlotte suddenly turned her head to see everyone walking through the opposite door. "Okay then, I guess we're going with his plan..." she murmured then jogged over. Okay don't. Think. About. Anything. Think about music...yeah...sing a song in your head...oh god...maybe not she changed her mind as she started thinking of sad songs.
Fear: Death in general, specifically friends and family dying.

The light dimmed, and Charlotte found herself in a graveyard. The tombs were marked simply- the names of each and every one of her friends and family, their death dates, and a simple inscription; "Murdered by Charlotte". Charlotte was holding a blood stained knife, caked with dirt from digging her own grave.

"Charlotte, such an innocent girl... you killed them during your mad delusions of the so called "Fear House"... guilty, you're guilty, aren't you?"

Wolvesregion
June 13th, 2017, 02:21 PM
Mesa wasn't afraid of herself dying, but her friends, she remembered when one of her friends died in a car wreck because of her. She sighed "its not real" she opened the door to lead to her worst fear.

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 02:21 PM
Sasuke eyes widened as he immediately drops the knife covering his mouth " I'm sorry I didn't want to! I had to!" He yells as he backs up to the wall. He covers his ears and closes his eyes he didn't want to give in! He didn't want to kill her again he didn't want any of this! He thought it was over he thought he was free but at last fear took over his fast beating heart tears slowly falling down his closed eyes as he growls loudly " you think I would give in! I killed her before I'm not doing it again! You can do whatever you want with me but you won't get me!!" He yells in anger and absolute fear as he slowly kneels down on the ground. The memories slowly come back hitting him hard as he covers his ears and kept his eyes shut. " I'm sorry... I had to... I didn't want to die.... no one wanted to die... I had to I'm sorry... I'm so sorry!!"

Adriana hiccuped slightly, tears still streaming down her face. "S-Sasuke, what are you doing?" She whispered. Had Sasuke been looking, he would have seen his own visage looming over Adriana, raising the knife. Had Sasuke been looking, he would have seen a dark grin as the fake Sasuke plunged the knife down towards Adriana. "Sasuke, stop it!" She screamed, thrashing as the fake Sasuke slowly killed her.

Rivergold
June 13th, 2017, 02:25 PM
Ana was still in the dark room by herself.

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 02:26 PM
Mesa wasn't afraid of herself dying, but her friends, she remembered when one of her friends died in a car wreck because of her. She sighed "its not real" she opened the door to lead to her worst fear.
Fear: Death and Demons

As Mesa stepped in, the light vanished. A few moments later, the light came back on, but not in a lightbulb. Mesa was driving a car, the same car that her friend died in. The same car, on the same road, the same night. She could only watch, her body going through the same motions as before- but this time her mind was clear, and she could see everything perfectly.

"It's time to relive that very same night you killed your very best friend, Mesa..." The voice chuckled.

happycyanide
June 13th, 2017, 02:26 PM
Derek waited for a moment, his mind thinking about Llamas and nothing else. He decided to walk to the door Sasuke disappeared into. He waited out side for a moment, curiosity peeking his brain.

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 02:27 PM
Ana was still in the dark room by herself.
Fear: The Dark

Whispers were filling the room as one by one, each light bulb shattered. Soon there was only one left, on the far end of the room.

"Goodnight..."

The light went out and shattered.

Shadow
June 13th, 2017, 02:28 PM
Fears: Losing Oro, Failing to Protect Oro, Death, Demons

The door creaked shut, locking Angel inside. The light dimmed, fading to darkness before the light brightened once more. Angel was now inside his home, and right in front of him was the mangled body of Oro, almost unrecognizable. A rabid dog stood above her, thrashing it's head back and forth and tearing Oro's arm off. It's eyes were blood red, and it seemed that the shadows around it were darker than they should be. This was a Hellhound, a demon dog...

"Poor Oro..." The voice was almost mockingly sad. "You failed to protect her, Angel. With all that daydreaming of yours, though, I'm really not surprised. You aren't locked in the Fear House at all, you silly boy."
Lies.
He also is afraid of shrimp..btw..)

"No.." he fell to the floor on his knees. He looked at the corpse of his sister. His eyes dilated. Rage filled him. "NO THIS ISNT REAL!" he shook his head and pulled his hair much like how a crazy person would. "O-Oro was right next to me.." he screamed. He remembered Sasukes words."n-no in not icing in. This is fake. Not real." he closed his eyes and curled up in the corner weak. "This is not real.."

Shadow
June 13th, 2017, 02:30 PM
Derek waited for a moment, his mind thinking about Llamas and nothing else. He decided to walk to the door Sasuke disappeared into. He waited out side for a moment, curiosity peeking his brain.
Oro screamed "AHERE IS ANGLE?! OHNONONONO DID HE WLAK INTO A DOOR?!" She started to tear up

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 02:33 PM

Fear: The Undead, closed spaces.

The door slammed shut right behind Derek, and the light went out. For a moment, everything was quiet and still.

And then, there was a scream.

The light came back, and Derek was in a narrow hallway with a low ceiling. At the end of the hallway was a rotting corpse, lurching forward slowly and falling apart. It let out another scream, like a banshee as it reached out for Derek. There was a door... but it was where the zombie was standing.

Shadow
June 13th, 2017, 02:35 PM

The door slammed shut right behind Derek, and the light went out. For a moment, everything was quiet and still.

The light came back, and Derek was in a narrow hallway with a low ceiling. At the end of the hallway was a rotting corpse, lurching forward slowly and falling apart. It let out another scream, like a banshee as it reached out for Derek. There was a door... but it was where the zombie was standing.
"Oh yes please Derek-DEREK!" She screamed as the door basically swallowed him. "OHNONONO.."

Rivergold
June 13th, 2017, 02:35 PM
Fear: The Dark

Whispers were filling the room as one by one, each light bulb shattered. Soon there was only one left, on the far end of the room.

"Goodnight..."

The light went out and shattered."Oh, well, goodnight to you too."

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 02:36 PM
Before my next post, I thought I would leave a message.

Everyone is going through the same door, but they're trapped in illusions. So, like, if the light was normal in the room, you'd just see a bunch of people staring at nothing. Once they get out of the illusion, they'll wake up in the room with refreshments and Sage himself pouring the tea. He'll wave, invite them to sit down, and he won't introduce himself until he walks through the next door.

happycyanide
June 13th, 2017, 02:37 PM

Derek gulped, trying not to turn around and run out in terror. He ducked low and nearly crawled to the door. His heart pounded as he recognized the zombie in particular. His head hurt as a whisper left his lips. "...Dad?"

Shadow
June 13th, 2017, 02:37 PM
Before my next post, I thought I would leave a message.

Everyone is going through the same door, but they're trapped in illusions. So, like, if the light was normal in the room, you'd just see a bunch of people staring at nothing. Once they get out of the illusion, they'll wake up in the room with refreshments and Sage himself pouring the tea. He'll wave, invite them to sit down, and he won't introduce himself until he walks through the next door.
Ok XD )

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 02:42 PM
Okay... I did Sasuke, Angel, Derek, Mesa, and Ana. Can someone remind me who's next @-@

Shadow
June 13th, 2017, 02:43 PM
Okay... I did Sasuke, Angel, Derek, Mesa, and Ana. Can someone remind me who's next @-@
Oro?

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 02:56 PM
Fear: Losing her brother, death, spiders, dark, the unknown, monsters, demons, and stuffed animals.

Once Oro stepped in, she stepped into a horror wonderland.

Stuffed spiders seemed to crawl all over the walls, the darkness and eerie light making things even worse. An unearthly cackling rose up from the pit in front of her.

Shadow
June 13th, 2017, 03:17 PM
Fear: Losing her brother, death, spiders, dark, the unknown, monsters, demons, and stuffed animals.

Once Oro stepped in, she stepped into a horror wonderland.

Stuffed spiders seemed to crawl all over the walls, the darkness and eerie light making things even worse. An unearthly cackling rose up from the pit in front of her.
"EEHP!" She covered her mouth and muffled her scream

Rivergold
June 13th, 2017, 03:19 PM
"Oh, well, goodnight to you too."(bap?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 13th, 2017, 03:29 PM
Adriana hiccuped slightly, tears still streaming down her face. "S-Sasuke, what are you doing?" She whispered. Had Sasuke been looking, he would have seen his own visage looming over Adriana, raising the knife. Had Sasuke been looking, he would have seen a dark grin as the fake Sasuke plunged the knife down towards Adriana. "Sasuke, stop it!" She screamed, thrashing as the fake Sasuke slowly killed her.
Sasuke sees it his eyes glowed dangerously as he suddenly picks up the knife remembering... its call. He suddenly tackles the fake pinning him to the ground his eyes glowing dangerously as he held the knife tightly. He holds it up " I won't hurt anyone anymore! I'm not you! I'm not him or anyone that hurts anyone!! " he stabs the fake like a mad man " I'm not a monster!! I had to do it!! I won't die because of you!!! They had to die I won't let anyone beat me!! I won't let anyone hurt me again!! If any tries they'll die just like you!!"

Wolvesregion
June 13th, 2017, 03:57 PM
Fear: Death and Demons

As Mesa stepped in, the light vanished. A few moments later, the light came back on, but not in a lightbulb. Mesa was driving a car, the same car that her friend died in. The same car, on the same road, the same night. She could only watch, her body going through the same motions as before- but this time her mind was clear, and she could see everything perfectly.

"It's time to relive that very same night you killed your very best friend, Mesa..." The voice chuckled.
"No!" Mesa said unable to control herself moving .rain poured down from the sky. She glanced over at her friend "Mesa! Lookout!" She screamed. A truck came barreling towards the car.They were on the wrong side of the road! Mesa hit the brakes and her car slid sideways, missing the truck but only to be hit by a car going 80 the other direction. As police arrived she watched the light in her best friends eyes fade. "No! Kat no!" She said softly. "Mes....Mesa.." Katlyn was able to get out. Then let out one last heaving breath, and died. "I'm sorry Kat! I'm So sorry!"

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 04:38 PM
Ana has passed through the first room.
Ora has passed through the first room.
Sasuke has passed through the first room.
Derek has passed through the first room.
Angel has passed through the first room.
Mesa has passed through the first room.
--

Amelia hesitated, pressing her hand against the doorway. "Rose, maybe you shouldn't-"

But Rose had already gone in.

Shadow
June 13th, 2017, 05:10 PM
I meant to do Oro saying it wasn't real as well-whoops)

Oro looked around in the new room. "Derek? Angle??" She called out

Angel heard his sisters voice but was too shaken

Wolvesregion
June 13th, 2017, 05:13 PM
Mesa passed into the next room.

Rivergold
June 13th, 2017, 05:50 PM
I meant to do Oro saying it wasn't real as well-whoops)

Oro looked around in the new room. "Derek? Angle??" She called out

Angle heard his sisters voice but was too shaken
(Is the person's name Angle as in 45-degree angle or angel like winged person?)

Shadow
June 13th, 2017, 06:07 PM
(Is the person's name Angle as in 45-degree angle or angel like winged person?)
Sorry I'm not currently paying attention to wat I type it typing it fast-i mean a winged person..)

NightWarrior4Life
June 14th, 2017, 09:58 AM
(Sorry I know I'm late replying I'll quickly catch up with Charlotte)

NightWarrior4Life
June 14th, 2017, 09:59 AM
"Huh?" she looked herself up and down. Blood all over her "AM I BLEEDING?! SOMEONE CALL 999!" she didn't pay attention to where she was. "Holy...but I don't feel any pain..." she touched herself all over, blood coming off on her hands. But there were no wounds on her. "Wait, did we survive? Or is this death?" Charlotte just stood there for a while, confused. Rubinaito

Rivergold
June 14th, 2017, 10:18 AM
Ana walked through the door. "'ello?"

NightWarrior4Life
June 14th, 2017, 11:59 AM
(Bump?)

rubinaito
June 14th, 2017, 12:08 PM
Bleh *flops* I don't know what to do now. RIVERGOLD HELP ME

Shadow
June 14th, 2017, 12:31 PM
You can make them turn on each other-and only the strongest could survive? By getting over the illusion that is..)

Rivergold
June 14th, 2017, 12:37 PM
Bleh *flops* I don't know what to do now. RIVERGOLD HELP ME okie, All the people that have others with them? do the Light's on they're there, lights off, then lights on they're gone?)

rubinaito
June 14th, 2017, 12:42 PM
Ahhhh.... You know what, EVERYONE passed through the room, I have no idea at the moment who's still RPing here or not.
--
Rose blinked as she gazed at her mom, who was now waking up.

"Ah, now everyone's awake. Good, I was hoping I would have more company." A soft voice said from the end of the room. A young man was sitting in the chair, sipping at some tea.

Rivergold
June 14th, 2017, 12:44 PM
Ahhhh.... You know what, EVERYONE passed through the room, I have no idea at the moment who's still RPing here or not.
--

"Ah, now everyone's awake. Good, I was hoping I would have more company." A soft voice said from the end of the room. A young man was sitting in the chair, sipping at some tea.Ana looked at him. "Hello, what's your name?"

rubinaito
June 14th, 2017, 12:47 PM
"That isn't important since you probably won't see me again after the next room." The man said, locking his green eyes with Ana's. His salt-and-pepper hair was a little messy, and there were shadows under his eyes. "Besides, I only have a limited amount of time to tell you exactly what's going on." He waved his hand slightly. "Have a seat."

Mayflower
June 14th, 2017, 12:57 PM
Is it too late to join?

Name: Michelle Kobza
Looks: Boop (https://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=62098017)
Personality: Very calm and serene on the outside, but a paranoid mess on the inside. Good singer.
Fear: dogs
Other: none

rubinaito
June 14th, 2017, 12:59 PM
Is it too late to join?

Name: Michelle Kobza
Looks: Boop (https://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=62098017)
Personality: Very calm and serene on the outside, but a paranoid mess on the inside. Good singer.
Fear: dogs
Other: none
Accepted~

Shadow
June 14th, 2017, 01:02 PM
--

"Ah, now everyone's awake. Good, I was hoping I would have more company." A soft voice said from the end of the room. A young man was sitting in the chair, sipping at some tea.
"That isn't important since you probably won't see me again after the next room." The man said, locking his green eyes with Ana's. His salt-and-pepper hair was a little messy, and there were shadows under his eyes. "Besides, I only have a limited amount of time to tell you exactly what's going on." He waved his hand slightly. "Have a seat."
Angle hugged his sister. "Wait a minute.." his blue eyes glared at the man

Oro looked at the man with curious eyes. Her blue eyes flicked to the tea-man..she hadn't had any drink in a while..

rubinaito
June 14th, 2017, 01:04 PM
"Please, I don't have a lot of time." The man begged, his eyes wide. "I only have a little bit of sanity left, and this is it. Just sit down. Please."

Shadow
June 14th, 2017, 01:08 PM
"Please, I don't have a lot of time." The man begged, his eyes wide. "I only have a little bit of sanity left, and this is it. Just sit down. Please."
Oro gasped. She looked at him with worried but pityful eyes. She didn't know who this man was though-and she sat down.

Angle looked at her like she was crazy. But he sat down

Rivergold
June 14th, 2017, 01:09 PM
"That isn't important since you probably won't see me again after the next room." The man said, locking his green eyes with Ana's. His salt-and-pepper hair was a little messy, and there were shadows under his eyes. "Besides, I only have a limited amount of time to tell you exactly what's going on." He waved his hand slightly. "Have a seat." She sat down right next to him.

rubinaito
June 14th, 2017, 01:18 PM
The man swallowed nervously. "S-so, this man. Sage Barrows. He's insane, like me. We both only have a little bit of our sanity left, but Sage pushes it away while I use it to warn everyone. The illusions, they're fake. All it is... well, all it is is an illusion. You don't need to worry about them, they'll run out of juice soon enough. The death doors don't exist, they just lead to the same room." He ran a hand through his hair. "As for what happened to Sage and I, we were doing an experiment and... well, our sanity has been degrading steadily ever since. I-I want you to keep that in mind, that everything that's going on isn't really Sage's fault. Well, it is, but it isn't. He's just... sick." The man looked around quickly. "I got to go now, it's coming back. I'll... try to talk to you later, but I might not be able to." The man stood up, and walked over to the door.

"If you haven't figured it out yet, I'm Sage Barrows. And I'm truly sorry for what I've done." The man stated, before going in. The door clicked shut behind him, and the click of a lock was heard before a simple crying sound was heard, slowly fading away like the man was walking away.

Rivergold
June 14th, 2017, 01:21 PM
Ana shrugged. "Okay then."

Shadow
June 14th, 2017, 01:33 PM
The man swallowed nervously. "S-so, this man. Sage Barrows. He's insane, like me. We both only have a little bit of our sanity left, but Sage pushes it away while I use it to warn everyone. The illusions, they're fake. All it is... well, all it is is an illusion. You don't need to worry about them, they'll run out of juice soon enough. The death doors don't exist, they just lead to the same room." He ran a hand through his hair. "As for what happened to Sage and I, we were doing an experiment and... well, our sanity has been degrading steadily ever since. I-I want you to keep that in mind, that everything that's going on isn't really Sage's fault. Well, it is, but it isn't. He's just... sick." The man looked around quickly. "I got to go now, it's coming back. I'll... try to talk to you later, but I might not be able to." The man stood up, and walked over to the door.

"If you haven't figured it out yet, I'm Sage Barrows. And I'm truly sorry for what I've done." The man stated, before going in. The door clicked shut behind him, and the click of a lock was heard before a simple crying sound was heard, slowly fading away like the man was walking away.
Oro couldn't help but feel bad for the man.

Angel growled. "He is lying. I don't trust him!" he spat

Oro looked at him "but what if he isn't? He said sorry.."

Angel looked at her "SORRY?! Sorry isn't enough for kidnapping us-and outing us through the horrible things!"

Serendipity
June 14th, 2017, 01:42 PM
Oro couldn't help but feel bad for the man.

Angle growled. "He is lying. I don't trust him!" he spat

Oro looked at him "but what if he isn't? He said sorry.."

Angle looked at her "SORRY?! Sorry isn't enough for kidnapping us-and outing us through the horrible things!"
Allison just sat there. "???"

Shadow
June 14th, 2017, 01:45 PM
Allison just sat there. "???"
Angel looked at her. "You ok?"

Serendipity
June 14th, 2017, 01:53 PM
Angel looked at her. "You ok?"
"So.. Much... Polka-dot... Socks..." SHe cried

Shadow
June 14th, 2017, 02:27 PM
"So.. Much... Polka-dot... Socks..." SHe cried
Angel looked at her. "Oh yea.." he padded her head "Um think of happy thi-"

"THINK OF LLAMAS!" Oro shouted behind him

happycyanide
June 14th, 2017, 06:00 PM
Derek listened intently, his mind spinning. He had remembered something, a small little memory, of his father. As the man walked out, Derek shouted, "How does it connect to our fears?"

Serendipity
June 14th, 2017, 08:05 PM
Angel looked at her. "Oh yea.." he padded her head "Um think of happy thi-"

"THINK OF LLAMAS!" Oro shouted behind him
(OMG The song on your signature is 10+)

She smiled at Oro. "Yeah, nice." She bloooshed. "I like llamas"

Shadow
June 14th, 2017, 08:07 PM
(OMG The song on your signature is 10+)

She smiled at Oro. "Yeah, nice." She bloooshed. "I like llamas"
Yassss :3 )
"Yes everyone does." She chirped

Angel facepalmed

Serendipity
June 14th, 2017, 08:17 PM
Yassss :3 )
"Yes everyone does." She chirped

Angel facepalmed
She giggled. "So, Oreo... Is Angle your brother?"

Shadow
June 14th, 2017, 08:18 PM
She giggled. "So, Oreo... Is Angle your brother?"
Oro nodded "Yep. Some say we even look like twins-even though he is four years older."

Angel looked at his sister "How do you stay so postitive?!"

Serendipity
June 14th, 2017, 08:22 PM
Oro nodded "Yep. Some say we even look like twins-even though he is four years older."

Angel looked at his sister "How do you stay so postitive?!"
She laughed. "And how do you stay so grumpy?" *CoughJayangleCough*

Shadow
June 14th, 2017, 08:51 PM
She laughed. "And how do you stay so grumpy?" *CoughJayangleCough*
Yass XD so true)

"Me staying grumpy? I'm the only one that's trying to still live and figure out a way out-while my sister over here feels guilty and maybe I even saw a little blush on her face for the man that is trying to kill us!" he huffed

Oro blinked "WHAT?!"

rubinaito
June 14th, 2017, 08:56 PM
"... What?" Sage said over the speakers.

(Sorry, I had to XD)

Shadow
June 14th, 2017, 08:59 PM
"... What?" Sage said over the speakers.

(Sorry, I had to XD)
XD)

"NOTHING!" Oro said jumping up and down and flaring her arms like crazy as her face turned bright red. "HAVE YOU BEEN LISTENING TO THE WHOLE CONVERSATION?!?!"

Angel couldn't help but laugh a bit as his 16 year old sister acted like an embarrassed 6 year old

rubinaito
June 14th, 2017, 09:00 PM
"Girl, I have hidden microphones as well as speakers." Sage sounded faintly annoyed, but also very amused. "I may be an insane psychopath with warring personalities, but I'm not an idiot."

Shadow
June 14th, 2017, 09:04 PM
"Girl, I have hidden microphones as well as speakers." Sage sounded faintly annoyed, but also very amused. "I may be an insane psychopath with warring personalities, but I'm not an idiot."
Oro squeaked. Great. Now everyone was watching her. She didn't know what to do. So she panicked and threw a shoe at one of the microphones-well. She hopped it was either a speaker or microphone.

Eren tried not to burst out laughing

Her faces: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CLKcyg4UAAAWZkk.jpg and http://i.imgur.com/aju6VQh.png

rubinaito
June 14th, 2017, 09:50 PM
Sage just chuckled again. "Well, maybe we can get together one of these rooms." There was a click- Sage was no longer speaking or listening.

Rose blinked. "Did Sage just ask you out on a date...?"

Shadow
June 14th, 2017, 10:10 PM
Sage just chuckled again. "Well, maybe we can get together one of these rooms." There was a click- Sage was no longer speaking or listening.

Rose blinked. "Did Sage just ask you out on a date...?"
Oro blinked. Her face completely red. "Wha-I--Er-." She was at loss of words.

Angel burst out laughing. 'Oh man I gotta protect her she's probably going to die by the hands of him..' he thought.

Unexpected turn of events)

Serendipity
June 14th, 2017, 10:39 PM
Yass XD so true)

"Me staying grumpy? I'm the only one that's trying to still live and figure out a way out-while my sister over here feels guilty and maybe I even saw a little blush on her face for the man that is trying to kill us!" he huffed

Oro blinked "WHAT?!"
She frowns, angry at him. "Oh, bother..." She sighed and walked forwards. She wrapped her arms around him in the stiffest, awkwardest hugs ever. She backed off, gagging. "I'm guessing you never found the shower?" She said, covering her nose in mock smelliness.

Shadow
June 14th, 2017, 11:09 PM
She frowns, angry at him. "Oh, bother..." She sighed and walked forwards. She wrapped her arms around him in the stiffest, awkwardest hugs ever. She backed off, gagging. "I'm guessing you never found the shower?" She said, covering her nose in mock smelliness.
"Well unfortunately I was just coming back from soccer-and that's when I got knocked out." he grumbled hanging his head low as he blushed a bit but it soon was gone as he lifted his head

rubinaito
June 14th, 2017, 11:13 PM
Rose tugged on Oro's shirt. "Are you in love with the crazy man?" She questioned.

Shadow
June 14th, 2017, 11:21 PM
Rose tugged on Oro's shirt. "Are you in love with the crazy man?" She questioned.
"Wh-what?? Pffft noooo.." she said as she pat rose on the head turning away giving Angel death glares. If he would've kept his trap shut...

Wildy~ =3
June 14th, 2017, 11:23 PM
Name: Wild
Looks: Long light brown hair, Pale-ish skin, Freckles, Purple(?) eyes
Personality: TBRP'd
Fear: DYING Pretty much anything that can kill her. But she likes garden snakes XD
Other: Can no one know her fears and she reveals she's not scared of garden snakes when a giant one comes and jumpscares them? X3

rubinaito
June 14th, 2017, 11:29 PM
Name: Wild
Looks: Long light brown hair, Pale-ish skin, Freckles, Purple(?) eyes
Personality: TBRP'd
Fear: DYING Pretty much anything that can kill her. But she likes garden snakes XD
Other: Can no one know her fears and she reveals she's not scared of garden snakes when a giant one comes and jumpscares them? X3

Accepted, and sure!

Wildy~ =3
June 14th, 2017, 11:36 PM
Accepted, and sure!
Wild woke up in a nice purple bed. She felt her head. Must've been a dream, she thought, sighing. No special powers for me.

She woke up on the street. No one noticed her. She tried to walk out of the way of the few cars heading down the street, but flew instead. She looked at her reflection in a window and saw that not only did she have barn owl wings, but she had brown cat ears and a tail. Smiling, she danced through the sky. But suddenly an explosion interrupted her happy dance among the clouds, as a bank robbery was taking place. She flew over to investigate, and one of the criminals tried to shoot her, but it bounced off when a bright purple shield appeared. Grinning, she beat the criminals easily, but she felt a heavy blow to the head and all turned black.

rubinaito
June 14th, 2017, 11:38 PM
Wild woke up in a nice purple bed. She felt her head. Must've been a dream, she thought, sighing. No special powers for me.

She woke up on the street. No one noticed her. She tried to walk out of the way of the few cars heading down the street, but flew instead. She looked at her reflection in a window and saw that not only did she have barn owl wings, but she had brown cat ears and a tail. Smiling, she danced through the sky. But suddenly an explosion interrupted her happy dance among the clouds, as a bank robbery was taking place. She flew over to investigate, and one of the criminals tried to shoot her, but it bounced off when a bright purple shield appeared. Grinning, she beat the criminals easily, but she felt a heavy blow to the head and all turned black.

Could Wild be with the others, rather than just waking up?

Wildy~ =3
June 14th, 2017, 11:42 PM
Could Wild be with the others, rather than just waking up?
(About to bring her there XD)
Wild got up, slightly disappointed. She walked around the mysterious house, looking for clues as how she got there. Suddenly, she tripped and tumbled down some stairs. "Ow. Owowowowowowow," she said, rubbing her leg. She got up slowly, wincing at the pain in her legs, the left one being wore, and half walked, half limped around. She spotted some people and hobbled over. "Hello?"

NightWarrior4Life
June 15th, 2017, 02:08 AM
Charlotte hasn't done her fear yet. Bump for that?

rubinaito
June 15th, 2017, 11:05 AM
Charlotte hasn't done her fear yet. Bump for that?
I just had everyone go in because I lost track of everything.

Rivergold
June 15th, 2017, 11:09 AM
(sooo...Where be Ana?)

NightWarrior4Life
June 15th, 2017, 01:36 PM
I just had everyone go in because I lost track of everything.
Well slow down a little cause I am not caught up

Shadow
June 15th, 2017, 02:17 PM
Well slow down a little cause I am not caught up
Ok so oro got mad at her brother cuz she revealed her sort of crush on the crazy man and now apparently he had asked her on a date and now she is scared mad and embarrassed)

Shadow
June 15th, 2017, 06:40 PM
Le bumps :P

Rivergold
June 20th, 2017, 10:17 AM
*doesn't know what to do*