PDA

View Full Version : Mosskit's Story (Interactive story)

The Mad Katter
June 11th, 2017, 10:05 PM
A she-kit's voice echoes from darkness. "Hello! I'm Mosskit! I'm four moons old. You're StarClan aren't you? You get to decide the path my paws take! Good luck!"
~~~~~~
A small white she-kit with ginger patches sits in the clearing. Her Clan, WindClan, is busy at this time of day. Her mother, Morninggaze, made her and her two siblings, Harekit and Dewkit, sit here and wait for their father. Her mother had said that Sweetpool was going to take them out to the moor to play.
A tongue lapped Mosskit's head and she wiggled. "Stay still," her mother hissed.
Mosskit sighed and struggled to sit still. Her mother finished cleaning her up and sat back, admiring her work. "Now," Morninggaze began. "When you see Sweetpool, you are to wait for him to come to you. He is an important warrior and probably has something else to do before seeing you."
While her mother continued to lecture them, Mosskit was staring intently at the entrance to the camp. She held her breath each time the heather rustled, but was disappointed every time. Finally, when it felt like Sweetpool was never going to arrive, she finally spotted his grey tabby pelt emerge.
~~
What will Mosskit do?

A) Ignore her mother and run to Sweetpool
B) Listen to Morninggaze and stay put

~~~
Characters so far:

Sweetpool
Morninggaze
Mosskit
Harekit
Dewkit

Role
June 13th, 2017, 05:33 PM
A she-kit's voice echoes from darkness. "Hello! I'm Mosskit! I'm four moons old. You're StarClan aren't you? You get to decide the path my paws take! Good luck!"
~~~~~~
A small white she-kit with ginger patches sits in the clearing. Her Clan, WindClan, is busy at this time of day. Her mother, Morninggaze, made her and her two siblings, Harekit and Dewkit, sit here and wait for their father. Her mother had said that Sweetpool was going to take them out to the moor to play.
A tongue lapped Mosskit's head and she wiggled. "Stay still," her mother hissed.
Mosskit sighed and struggled to sit still. Her mother finished cleaning her up and sat back, admiring her work. "Now," Morninggaze began. "When you see Sweetpool, you are to wait for him to come to you. He is an important warrior and probably has something else to do before seeing you."
While her mother continued to lecture them, Mosskit was staring intently at the entrance to the camp. She held her breath each time the heather rustled, but was disappointed every time. Finally, when it felt like Sweetpool was never going to arrive, she finally spotted his grey tabby pelt emerge.
~~
What will Mosskit do?

A) Ignore her mother and run to Sweetpool
B) Listen to Morninggaze and stay put

~~~
Characters so far:

Sweetpool
Morninggaze
Mosskit
Harekit
Dewkit
A >:D

ladybugg03
June 13th, 2017, 06:09 PM
KitKat12
a

Darky
June 13th, 2017, 07:05 PM
AAAAAA

The Mad Katter
June 13th, 2017, 07:10 PM
A it is!

Mosskit spotted her father and instantly brightened. "Sweetpool!" she yowled, running towards him as fast as her tiny legs could take her. She heard tiny pawsteps behind her and knew Dewkit was following. Of course Harekit wasn't, he was a perfect son that always listened to their mother.
As they approached, Sweetpool turned to look at them, eyes wide with surprise. Mosskit yowled and leaped, knocking her father over. "Hi, Sweetpool!" she exclaimed. Dewkit pounced on Sweetpool's tail, batting it with tiny paws.
A few warriors nearby snickered. "Look out, Sweetpool! Those fearsome warriors might kill you!"
Sweetpool stood up, knocking Mosskit to the ground. He glared at the warriors. "Stop it, Runningbreeze. They're my kits."
The brown tabby she-cat just rolled her eyes and stalked away. Sweetpond muttered something under his breath before turning to the kits.

~~~~
What should he say?
A) I'm sorry kits, I have important work to do. I'll play with you later.
B) Let me teach you some hunting techniques!
C) Who wants to learn some fighting moves?
D) Go back to your mother, you mouse-brained kits!

(Please don't be mean to my poor babies)
~~~
Characters:
Runningbreeze
Sweetpool
Morninggaze
Mosskit
Dewkit
Harekit

Darky
June 14th, 2017, 09:06 PM
AAAA ORR BBBBB OORRR CCCC

Serendipity
June 17th, 2017, 04:04 PM
D!

Darky
June 17th, 2017, 04:12 PM
D!
NUUUU

The Mad Katter
June 22nd, 2017, 08:27 AM
Bump~

Cosmo
June 22nd, 2017, 08:31 AM
D!

wren
June 22nd, 2017, 08:32 AM
A
Pleassseee
a
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A

The Mad Katter
June 22nd, 2017, 08:45 AM
2 more votes

because you people who voted D are terrible

wren
June 22nd, 2017, 08:47 AM
A....

a.........

Mayflower
June 22nd, 2017, 09:20 AM
A!

The Mad Katter
June 22nd, 2017, 09:34 AM
Sweetpool gently nudged Mosskit and Dewkit off of him. "I'm sorry kits, but I have important work to do. I'll play with you later." He smiled softly at the kits before walking away.
Mosskit slumped on the ground, a frown present on her face. "I'm bored," she whined to her brother.
Dewkit nodded, sitting there for a moment before suddenly brightening. "Hey, let's go explore the camp! I'm sure we could find some place to sneak out." His eyes gleamed mischievously and Mosskit grinned.
"Yes! Let's go!" She started trotting towards the elder's den so that her mother didn't suspect. As they arrived, she glanced back, seeing that Morninggaze was turned away as she spoke to Harekit. Perfect. Mosskit crouched, silently creeping along the side of the den, Dewkit following. The two kits searched the wall, looking for any holes.
"There!" Dewkit scrambled into a small hole, disappearing. Mosskit followed, feeling scratchy plants on her fur. She wrinkled her nose and crawled faster, finally emerging outside of camp. Her eyes widened. "Whoa. The moor is huge!" She walked even farther out, examining the territory from the hill they were on.

What should Mosskit see?

A) Look at that! I think that's where the Moonstone is!
B) There's the gorge!
C) There's the forest. It's so dark!

~~~
Characters:
Runningbreeze-Brown tabby she-cat
Sweetpool-Grey tabby tom
Morninggaze-White she-cat with ginger patches
Dewkit-Dark grey tabby tom
Harekit-Grey tom with white paws and chest
Mosskit-White she-kit with ginger patches