PDA

View Full Version : Tales of a Dungeon School (Reboot)

Grimshadow
June 11th, 2017, 01:19 PM
(Ayy, we're baaaack Leaf Solstice_X )

--Tales Reboot--
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2364&page=75

Leaf
June 11th, 2017, 01:32 PM
Grimshadow Solstice_X Awwwww yeaaaa!!!)

Solstice_X
June 11th, 2017, 09:45 PM
( Grimshadow Leaf humuhumu I had to remember all the things that happened again and reread previous posts, but I think I've read enough to suffice making a post. )

While Klaus could see the slow progress of his magical reversal of the wheel warping, Erin watched as the rest of the group gathered around the crates in a sort of semi-circle fashion. Of course, Zephyr was a bit further off to the side, watching Kalo out of the corner of his eye, but that seemed normal to Erin.

"No worries Viv." He had replied before walking over to his sister in the crates. "So what's in the crates?" He prodded as she had opened one of the wooden boxes and was now sifting through the content.

She had bobbed her head back up to make eye contact with him before replying, "Apples, bread, some greens and other fruits. Oh, and a round of cheese."

"Round and bread?" Erin suggested as he took a rather mundane looking dagger from his belt, a loaf, and started slicing it up to hand it out to the rest of the group. He figured that the cheese wouldn't last as long and apples seemed like a better afternoon or evening snack rather than a midday one.

Elise had no objections as she unwrapped the wrapping of the cheese and nudged for her brother to sit and join the semi-circle with her. The two twins worked on preparing the snack as the went to sit with the others, and soon they were handing every person a slice of brie cheese (from a 16" diameter round) and some bread slices.

The female twin had already wrapped up Klaus' portion of the snack while Zephyr offered to take Alohi and Iedeo their shares.

"It's okay...I'll be fine." Mina replied a little uneasily. Kindness from Thaddius was something that she was definitely not used to, since they always seemed to be butting heads every other time. However, his kindness or vague concern at this time was something she noted as "maybe he is human after all" in her mind. Every step she took seemed like walking down a memory lane littered with tragedy.

Nerou was leading the group down the blood-painted corridor until a female voice half-boomed, half-commanded, "Ner! What on earth is this?" A silver haired girl stormed up to the group. While she did wear what seemed like a commander's uniform, the bandages that wrapped her body told a story of a tough battle fought. She recognized the achenite soldiers, however she still didn't know what they were doing here and was curious as to why they came at such a dark time for the academy.

"And you are?"

Grimshadow
June 12th, 2017, 03:11 AM
( Leaf Solstice_X)

Sat atop the wagon, Iedeo's mind quickly drifted away from the figure in the distance since they didn't seem to be a major concern yet in their continuing advance towards them, so he ended up lulling about in thoughts that dragged him off into self-deprecation, until Alohi came up to ask him what he was looking at. Refocusing on the reason for why he was up there in the first place, he answered back with purpose in voice as he pushed away the dark line of thinking, "I don't really know yet. Looks like someone's coming down the road is all, and I'm wondering why they would be all the way out here, alone and with nothing on them, but we'll see when they're close enough, I suppose." Besides the oddly coloured hair Iedeo could make out, the wanderer didn't appear extremely out of the ordinary from the normal sort of people, however he'd also left out the fact that he was worried they were being stalking by them so he wouldn't give any cause for Alohi to worry, but his mood also came off as somewhat deadened, but with a sort of drive that had come out of nowhere. Then, in the time that passed, Iedeo realized that food was being handed out amongst the party by Erin and Elise, so he told Alohi as he switched his silver gaze to her, "Go eat, I'll keep watching to make sure everything's fine," unaware that Zephyr was just about to bring them their rations anyways.

Sitting next to Erin in a spot she made sure she got to claim after she'd received her share of the lunch, an action with an intent that honestly must've seemed apparent to everyone else, Viv began to chew down her food. She wasn't overly impressed with what it was, but at least it wasn't what she feared it would be, so that was something at least. Expectations exceeded. An amusing thought that perked her up in her mind, which produced a small smirk. "Wouldn't it be so heavenly if we had some kind of sauce to go along with all this? Yet not even a garnish to make things look livelier," she remorsed.
Eh, hang on, why was she even thinking about something so whimsical? She'd never cared before, food was food. Perhaps she was getting too used to her privileges already. That definitely needed to stop. "Can't be helped though, I'll live." Almost unconsciously, Viv used her free hand to slide a dagger out from its sheath to begin toying with it, and she spun it around in fanciful techniques while her fingers moved around with obvious knowledge and knowhow. If it wasn't for her cute appearance, she might appear dangerous, but instead she just looked outlandish. "So, I wanna know more about Myr and his pal. Who are you guys, hm?" she raised the question, not satisfied with what little they'd learned about the pair who'd literally dropped in to join their party. It struck her as odd that these total strangers were fitting in so well, and from her rough treatment by Myr so far, she wasn't just letting go.

Despite their grim situation and the gory mess around them, Thaddius couldn't help but try and suppress a snicker. Ner. That was the sound he just made trying not to laugh at the lamest nickname he'd ever heard. He imagined that would be the sound a person would make after being whacked in the gut, and the idea of it forced his humour to make a rude showing, but he did his best to play it off and carry on. Since, yes, he was a student that belonged here anyways, he had made himself to feel like introductions with him and the woman weren't terribly necessary, so he let the achenites do their business instead as he went aloof and stood off to the side, waiting for them to finish up before he'd roll back in and start questioning of his own. At least he was glad that Mina told him she was okay, but he wasn't totally sure.

Being the appropriate leader she was, Olivia decided not to get exasperated over Thaddius while she instead acted dutifully and held out her hand for the bandaged, silver-haired women to meet. "Achenite Olivia Gyfford de Ramia, the Voice of the Lion and at the Emperor's service," she complied with the commander's inquiry, while behind, Lienn seemed to be sneaking up on the wisp hanging around Sophie, arms tucked in as she prepared to grab the ball of adorable for herself. That was step one in the master plan to rule over all the balls of adorable, which she recently made her life goal.
"This girl and that boy that just walked off aren't with me, but trustworthy nonetheless. The rest are achenites under my command." "Trustworthy" was loose with Thaddius it seemed so far, but she wasn't to be the judge of the boy she hardly knew, gesturing back with her other hand to point out the group she meant. As she did, she caught Lienn's work in action and suddenly didn't know if she should feel proud or embarrassed from the heart-warming but demeaning display. Even Thaddius didn't make her feel that much insubordination; they were achenites and part of the Emperor's envoy after all, and yet, unprofessionally, it was cute and she loved it, but it also didn't help that the same girl was their strategist, yet had become incapacitated in her duty by the wisps. "E-ehm...we've come to help..." She stumbled a moment as she tried to keep their dignity alive.

Leaf
June 12th, 2017, 09:56 AM
Grimshadow Solstice_X)

Alohi frowned at the description of what Iedeo was looking at but shrugged it off as some person that perhaps lived out here. After all, they'd left that stalker guy behind a while ago, right? She looked at everything around them, taking in the nice quiet and peacefulness that she never found in the city, save for a few spots. She found it all so beautiful, having rarely been outside where she lived. She turned a navy blue gaze back to everyone else. Hearing Viv, she looked at the two who'd fallen into the wagon, having had forgotten that they did know little about them.

Kalo, focusing on where he could go to listen, wasn't paying to where he was stepping and tripped on tree roots, getting his leg stuck in them. He landed on the ground with a thud and let out a rather loud and very much audible curse before scolding himself mentally for being so noisy. This was definitely one of the worse times he'd tried to get information and steal.
(you guys write novels and I have such short posts xDDD)

Solstice_X
June 12th, 2017, 08:20 PM
( Grimshadow Leaf )

Zephyr raised an eyebrow as Alohi seemingly gave him a look before he held his arm out towards her, her share of the food neatly wrapped in paper. With his other arm, the wind boy whirled it up to Iedeo, aiming to land directly in the other boy's lap. He nodded towards the others, indicating for her to take her share and that she should join them, basically seconding what Iedeo had said shortly before. While he seemed to be fitting in with the others, the idea of sharing more information about himself was something that he still didn't feel comfortable with. On top of that, the only thing he could really tell them is that neither of the them were threats to whatever mission the group had.

"Just a couple of freelancers from the east." Myr replied before popping a chunk of cheese into his mouth. He waited to finish chewing before he continued, "We take up job requests here and there. Nothing much really." Another chunk of cheese went into his mouth as he gave Elise a curious look. She was tending to the horses a little ways away from the group, watering them and making sure that they were okay after the shock of the wheel, "That your sister?" The lightning boy asked Erin with an indicating nod of his head.

"Yeah, what about her?" Erin asked, raising an eyebrow. He didn't take it that lightly to a stranger's sudden interest in his sister.

"I don't know, she just seems familiar." Myr shrugged, "Maybe I'm just confusing her with someone else." He proceeded to continue eating without sharing another word.

Remora nodded, accepting Olivia's introduction and offer before she scanned the rest of the group and raised an eyebrow at the notice of Thaddius and Mina. As the granddaugher of the headmaster, she knew every student in the school. So to see a student and former student travelling with the achenites, it had to mean something. "Your help is much appreciated." She gave a curt bow of respect, "I will show you the way as soon as I'm done with...that business. Thaddius!" She called as she gestured for the aloof boy to come, "Where did you go this morning?"

While Remora was busy questioning Thaddius, Sophie had booped Lienn on the nose with her finger when the wind wisp by her whirled around the other achenite. The gentle armour-clad valkyrie-esque warrior gave the strategist girl a gentle and cheerful smile at her attempt to grab a wisp. As the smile went on the wind wisp had plopped itself upon the white-haired girl's head and was looking at her upsidedown from atop. Its eyes glimmered curiously.

Nerou took the opportunity to single Mina out and ask, "Why did you return?"

The purple-haired girl gave him a curious look as she was stabilizing herself and her stomach.

"You know full well what happened this morning." He added in a hushed voice, only for her ears to hear, "So why would you come back?" His golden-pink eyes seemed to be searching hers for answers because she wasn't giving him any.

Of course, Mina was a bit uncomfortable with how close this "guard" was to her. Nerou had grabbed her hand and brought her a little further back from the group before looming over her with her back against a wall and asking those questions. She tried to look in his eyes for the reasons as to why he asked, but his snake-like eyes didn't seem to be giving any. It was odd for his type to be asking such questions, let alone do something like this.

"Why don't you tell me why you're asking first." She quietly demanded, not backing down from his gaze. Somehow the harsh searching, yet somehow gentle gaze from the pink snake boy had calmed her stomach and fired off her brain network to process why he would ask such things. "More importantly, how do you know I was here this morning?"

Grimshadow
June 13th, 2017, 05:20 PM
( Leaf You're fine, you don't have to suffer like us xD Solstice_X )

While Zephyr had intended to toss the parcel of bread and cheese into Iedeo's lap, he'd misjudged his throw and it hit the boy right in the face; the unexpected projectile'd lunch taking him by surprise which provoked a yelp as he fell back. Regardless of how things just ended up, Iedeo recovered and thanked the boy anyways for getting his lunch for him. He wondered if anyone else had just seen him get struck by his food, and abashedly hoped not, but such a prayer was futile after he heard Viv's cackles. Huffing and trying to keep his embarrassment away, he then proceeded to unwrap the paper and pull chunks out of the food inside to be tossed into his mouth as he resumed watching Kalo, and was just as surprised to find him on the ground. Did they just trip on something? It seemed he wasn't the only misfortunate person around here.

"Come on, I don't know how you expect an answer like that is supposed to satisfy my curiosit-y-kkkhhmm! Keke-! Nyahaha!" Viv was about to keep on pushing the matter before she once more erupted into laughter seeing Iedeo, holding her sides against her will under her own strain, dropping the dagger in the process as she nearly tipped over, knocking into Erin instead, feeling her body being supported with his, while Viv's food barely managed to stay in her lap on its paper. Tears built up in her eyes and her face became flushed, and she enjoyed the sensation of it all.

At the call of his name, Thaddius immediately stiffened into attention and set straightaway to explaining himself, even though he'd been the one planning to ask questions. "I went to the Dungeon School to investigate like I was told. I didn't realize all of this...was happening." He swept an arm through the air to affirm his meaning. "Though I feel like more was uncovered here than there. Of course, I did end up bringing the achenites and Minarin herself, so. They were just around, as luck would have it." Feeling like his part was done, he glanced off to see the same Mina backed up against a wall by Ner. Deciding to cut in, he got close and started pompously from behind. "Hhh, interrogating little girls? I knew I didn't like you."

Lienn had visibly recoiled at the boop out of surprise as a feeling of shame for being caught came over her. After the wisp landed on her, she didn't know what to do now; she didn't think she'd get this far already. Which was foolish of her strategist ways; any plan should always be thought ahead, let alone a master plan. So all she did was purse her lips and stare back up at it with innocent puzzlement until she slowly raised both arms like she was preparing to grab something, just to simply place her hands gently on top of the friendly little ball, testing it.
Olivia watched the whole display transpire in amusement. Her achenites were good people.

Leaf
June 13th, 2017, 05:52 PM
Grimshadow Solstice_X )

Alohi giggled at Viv and took her food. She leaned against the side of the wagon, unwrapping her food and popping a piece of a bread into her mouth. "So how'd you two end up falling into the wagon out of nowhere?" She asked them with a glance up to Iedeo, wondering what had made Viv laugh like that. She looked back at everyone else, feeling something else in her mouth. She put a hand to her face and glared at nothing. "Stupid hair always getting in my mouth when I eat!" She squeaked as quietly as she could, yanking out the hair.

Kalo stared at the ground for a moment before deciding to just quit trying to get closer. He'd just end up drawing attention to himself more than he already might have. He folded his legs into criss-cross-applesauce and just observed from where he was. He moved his white hair out of his face to get a better look and figured they were eating. His gaze moved to the side a little and he spotted one of them looking the direction he was sitting in. Shoot... had he seen him?

Solstice_X
June 14th, 2017, 10:24 PM
( Leaf Grimshadow )

A chuckle escaped Zephyr as Alohi squeaked before removing the hair from her mouth, "Well, Myr wanted to climb the city wall. I told him that there was no chance he'd be able to. He made a bet with me to see who was right. Guess who lost." A grin plastered the wind boy's face before he tilted his head to see Iedeo watching the other figure in the distance. It sat cross-legged, watching the group. He gave the black and blue-haired watch a questioning look and a head nod towards the figure, as if asking what should they do about it.

Myr was rolling in the grass, laughing at Iedeo being smacked in the face with a parcel of food. With his food long gone, he had the time to goof off. Once his bout of laughter had subsided he replied to Viv, "Then ask more specific questions." His face was leaned into hers, as if daring her to do something, anything.

Erin watching the two rogue with curiosity flickering across his eyes. He could see undeniable resemblance between their two personalities. More so, he found it entertaining that the lightning boy served as the one person, out of a handfull, that seemed to so willingly faced the Silver Demon head on. In this case, quite literally.

Having watered and taken care of the horses, and missed Iedeo's misfortunes, Elise was peering over Klaus' shoulder, watching him still at work with the wheel. She was envious of his magic capabilities, but she also knew that they were undeniably awe-inspiring to see and watch. It was her knowledge of what he had to go through to achieve such amazing skill that made her feel guilty for being envious of him. If anything, she should be grateful for what she had.

"Are you just going to keep staring?" Klaus asked without turning his gaze away from the wood.

"No," Elise quickly replied, "I'm not staring, I'm observing and learning." She looked off to the side, a bit embarrassed that he'd called her out for it.

"Staring, 'observing and learning', same thing." He huffed as he sat back from the wheel, head tilted up to look her in the eye, "If you're going to stand there, you may as well help me." With a nod to the wheel he asked, "Mind using your heat magic on the wheel?"

"Of course you wouldn't." Nerou retorted as he turned to face Thaddius. His snake-like eyes met Thaddius' purple ones. They seemingly dared the other boy to do something about what he didn't like.

Mina watched the confrontation as she quietly side shuffled a bit, just to get out of the way of the two in case they did do anything.

Remora watched the two boys interact with interest. She did feel the need to intervene and this seemed like the perfect test for the two in her eyes. Nerou hated the other kid's pompous attitude and the other kid seemed to hate Nerou's straightforward and very blunt nature. At least that was the story in her eyes. There was trust that the pink-haired boy wouldn't do anything extremely stupid.

Sophie watched the two boys before she drifted over and tapped Remora on the shoulders. The mute achenite signed the question, "Why don't you show us your camp?" wanting the boys to not do anything stupid and thinking that it was a bit of a time waster to watch the standoff.

The little wisp made the wisp equivalent of a smile at Lienn when she placed her hands on it.

"Sure," Remora replied to Sophie's question, "This way."

Grimshadow
June 15th, 2017, 05:00 PM
( Leaf Solstice_X )

Regarding the question Zephyr signalled, Iedeo gaze turned up to the sky to think before shrugging. "It looks like they're just sitting down for now. Their behaviour's seemed really erratic so I don't know how safe it is to say they're harmless, but we'll let them be unless they actually try anything," he determined just after taking another bite out of his bread. He still felt a little of the embarrassment from the parcel-to-face incident, but he was glad the two rogues had finished getting their laughs out of it and moved on; towards troublemaking no less, he noted with a questioning glance aimed at them. "Once Klaus is done, we should get moving again and have someone keep an eye on them." Feeling satisfied in his decision, with almost a hint of pride, he wrapped up the remains of his lunch and climbed off the wagon to join the rest of the party.

Viv must've been hanging around Lilith too much as a few thoughts immediately flashed through her mind, ones that she didn't intend to act on obviously. In fact, it made her a little mad she thought of something so weird. Maybe it was just because of how close they were. Still, leaning against Erin, more or less forced back into him thanks to Myr's proximity, she placed her hand between them and pushed him back with a finger to regain her ground and shot him the same challenging look. "Y'know, I think I've heard enough. You're a couple of lowlifes who go around looking for entertainment is what I'm getting." She grinned. "Well, now at least I can speak for myself that I accept anyone like you in this band of weirdos."

The boy's purple eyes looked far less caring and apathetic to the situation when he stared into the other's and merely gave a, "Mhm. So mind leaving her alone?" he furthered. Honestly, Thaddius even looked bored; he wasn't looking for a fight, he was just making sure his respected acquaintance, whom looked rather freaked out by this mess, was safe. Whatever Ner thought about the other didn't bother Thaddius otherwise; he wasn't worth the thought as far as he was concerned.

Seeing the wisp's smile emboldened Lienn to carry on, so she began massaging it with the tips of her fingers, like she was cleaning her hair, except on the wisp, and softer. She pondered what she could compare with how its body, if it could be called that, felt. At the same time, she'd been paying attention to the request to tour the camp, and so followed after the commander and the fellow achenite as they split off, while Olivia stayed behind to see how the other situation was handled.

Leaf
June 15th, 2017, 06:32 PM
Grimshadow Solstice_X )

"I wouldn't call them lowlifes. I'd love to get out of the city more. It's so nice out here!" She mused, taking another bite of the food. She continued eating until there was nothing left and neatly wrapped up the crumbs in the paper. She put her arms behind her back to stretch then let out a small sigh of relaxation. In her mind, considering the mission they were on, it would be good to relax until they confronted their destination. Relaxing had always been her way of dealing with a big event coming up, especially if she knew she'd be nervous.

*Kalo just sitting there watching them*

Solstice_X
June 18th, 2017, 01:58 PM
( Leaf Grimshadow )

A burble escaped the sleeping wisp, Fax, who was hidden in the food crate.

Myr grinned. He was glad that everyone seemed to get along. On top of that, there was a hint of mischief in his eyes as his gaze quickly flashed between the close proximity of the Silver Demon to Erin and back to meet her gaze again. This seems like quite the interesting bunch.

Just before Erin could make a comment on Viv's closeness to him, literally pressed against him to the point where he sat angled a bit with his head tilted, Klaus' voice rang out with a, "The wheel's fixed, everybody and everything back on the wagon!"

With a wave of the his hand, the carjack disappeared as both he and Elise telekinetically swept all the crates back into the wagon. Klaus had kept the figure cross-legged under a tree in his peripheral vision and wondered what reasons that individual had for following them. Could they possibly be a very bad at their job robber?

"For you? Can't do that." Nerou replied. He glanced back at Mina, who had shuffled far away enough and was now standing to the side and watching the boys. His eyes gave away the sense that he was troubled by Mina's presence at the Lyceum.

Mina didn't know what the pink-haired boy was thinking, nor how he knew what had happened to her. On top of that, she hadn't seen him since her days at the orphanage, so to see him here again sent some concern running though her mind. Why was he so concerned about her? Why now after over three years? She didn't understand.

Remora was guiding the girls through the corridor when Sophie signed to her, "So who is the pink-haired boy? And why does he seem to know Mina?"

"That's Nerou and my second in command." replied the silver-haired commander. "He came to the Lyceum just at the start of this year and already worked his way to the top at being one of the best in the school. No one knows where he came from or why he moved up in the ranks so fast, but he's proven himself, in such dangerous situations, to be a trustworthy character. I don't know how he know's Minarin. I just know that he is from the same orphanage as her."

The wind wisp made something of a gentle whooshing sound that could be equivalent to a cat's purr as Lienn continued to pet and massage it.

Grimshadow
June 21st, 2017, 06:33 PM
( Leaf Solstice_X )

Iedeo was glad to hear the wagon was finally fixed and that they were about to get moving again. The delay was nothing but inconveniencing, but he supposed it was good for a break too; finding their silver-lining. He still needed someone to keep watch on their potential shadower once they got going again, and he felt it would be a good idea to give Alohi something to do. With that thought popping into his mind, he tapped the same girl he was thinking of on the shoulder to get her attention. "I think it would be smart if we had somebody to keep their on that stranger behind us. Do you mind?" he offered.

Packaging her lunch then picking up her dagger off the ground and giving it a twirl, Viv sprang up with so much energy her feet left the ground, and she landed back on while striking a pose at the two with her. "It's time to go boys!" She beamed, before promptly spinning and marching to get back in the wagon. Despite the sudden bolt of energy she just displayed, she was actually still feeling quite sleepy. A combination of the weather and relaxation had set her in that mode, and it was likely she would take another nap soon. A cat nap. For a catty thief. An appropriate title considering she had just swiped the remaining food belonging to Erin when she'd gotten up. As she walked off, a grin stuck to her face.

Of course he's going to be difficult. Doing his best to maintain his poker face, Thaddius replied in kind, "Then I hope you don't mind if I stay and watch. One way or another, I'm not leaving you two alone." With those words, it was obvious the mage boy didn't intend on going, even with Nerou's attitude ladened refusal.

The explanation Remora provided to Nerou's background piqued Lienn's own curiosity as she listened to the chatter between the other two and focused on this adorable little wisp resting on her head. If the boy was as good as the woman made him sound, she wanted to see how he performed in action.

Leaf
June 21st, 2017, 06:51 PM
Grimshadow Solstice_X )

Alohi turned around when Iedeo tapped her shoulder. "Aye aye, capin'," she said like a pirate, with a salute as soon as he'd finished. "Wait where's Fax?" She said hurriedly, the words tumbling out of her mouth as she realized that she didn't even know where he was. She looked around before hopping onto the wagon and scanning a few of the crates in an attempt to find the little silvery blob. "Fax did you get into one of the crates?" The girl asked the crates, partially hoping he was in one because she couldn't find him, and partially hoping he was so she didn't look like an idiot talking to crates.

Kalo started standing up, noticing that the wagon was being packed up again and the group getting ready. He looked at his muddy body and clothes and sighed a sigh of defeat. Clearly these people knew he was there and quite frankly he was a little intimidated by a group of their size. When he stole it was normally from a very tiny group, a traveling merchant, or someone that just happened to be passing by. There was no point in going after them anymore but seeing as he was already out as far as he was, he figured he'd just follow them from a distance until they reached a town or something where he'd leave them. The white haired boy was kind of wishing however that he'd up following them to some place interesting and exciting and not just a regular, run of the mill town.

Leaf
June 22nd, 2017, 02:38 PM
Grimshadow Solstice_X I did some art of Kalo http://imgur.com/a/EqOWQ )

Solstice_X
June 25th, 2017, 02:24 AM
( Leaf tis bootiple OuO Grimshadow )

Elise tapped Alohi on the shoulder and gestured to the food crate that they had taken the snack food out of, "I believe I saw him somewhere in there." The crate itself was off to the side from the other crates and weapons so that the rest of the party knew to take food from that crate.

Erin didn't really mind that Viv had taken his food. He wasn't that hungry anyways given that there were bigger concerns on his mind. After rounding up the horses and harnessing four of the six to the wagon, leaving Klaus' and Elise's unharnessed, he hopped in the driver's seat once more and waited for everyone else to get comfortable before they headed off again.

Myr was in awe at the physique of Klaus and Elise's horses, well all the horses really, as his jaw was wide open and his eyes huge.

"Interested in horses?" Klaus asked as he hoisted himself up onto Melody's saddle. The white Andalusian whinnied before Klaus steered her to face the Blonde Lightning Boy.

He nodded. While he'd never actually owned a horse, he had ridden a few wild ones back in his hometown.

"Tell you what, I'll let you have a go at riding her when I get saddlesore. Does that seem like a good idea to you?"

Another nod. While he was aware that Klaus was doing this out of the aristocrat's good heart, he also knew that this was a sort of test by the blonde aristocrat of his will and nature. Despite his efforts to mask it, Myr could tell that Klaus was still a bit wary of him and Zephyr, like the others, because they had only recently added them to the roster.

Zephyr was at the back of the wagon, sitting with his back against the inner side. His gaze was still on the mysterious figure who had now seemed to stand up and was preparing to follow the group once more.

Nerou once-overed Mina and sighed.

He was about to say something else, but then a thunderous boom echoed through the halls as the walls shook to emphasize the power of the sound and explosion. Dust and debris floated and crumbled everywhere. A cough could be heard from Mina as she accidentally inhaled some of the rough particles. The pink boy's eyes widened as he caught a glimpse of what was currently his worst nightmare.

The seal had been broken. The concrete block that was used to hold the entrance to the basement stairs was now a pile of rubble.

Instinctively, Nerou grabbed Mina and pushed her behind him, as well as the hilt of his katana. There was a sense of fear in both of there expressions as both had the common knowledge of what lurked in the basement. With there eyes trained on the smoking entrance, they watched for anything, anything, that may appear out of it.

The echoed boom had reached the ears of Remora and the other Achenites and shook the walls, though not as violently. There was a sense of Alarm and concern as the silver-haired commander immediately turned to where the explosion came from and called, "Nerou, report!"

She didn't like that the seal had broken. Even more so, she didn't like that it was broken so soon when everyone was barely prepared.

Sophie watched the commander's alarmed response to the explosion and wondered what had this school seen that made them respond in such a way. What evil and dark magic was hidden within these walls?

Grimshadow
July 5th, 2017, 04:41 PM
(Writing...? Bleh, I'm sorry v.v Leaf I second Sol~ ^^ Solstice_X And Lienn vanishes -whoooooo-)

Glancing at the exchange going on between Klaus and Myr, Iedeo, now in the back of the wagon for the first time, couldn't help but feel a bit envious of the aristocrat. He didn't have anything like a beautiful horse that could impress people to get their attention. Even his shield didn't. If only his father's glory had passed on to him... Instead, he'd gotten to live a less than plain life in the middle of nowhere, away from aristocratic privileges, and for what?
After looking on for a few more seconds, he shrugged away the feelings and thoughts and got comfortable where he sat, on top of some blankets so the ground wasn't so hard. He decided he definitely preferred horseback, keeping in mind the saddlesore he had. Now, all he had was nothing to do but think, and he was tired of thinking.

Viv was already in the far side of the driver's seat, swallowing down the last of the snatched food when Erin plopped down beside her. Twisting to look over at him with round eyes, she licked her fingers and brushed the crumbs off herself with a cheery, kittenish smile. "The God of thieves appreciates your sacrifice," she praised monastically after a pause, bowing down in front of him and letting her hand touch him on the shoulder like a holy blessing was being bestowed. It was hard to tell if she was addressing herself as the "God of thieves", or Hermes, since mostly everyone was aware of Viv's stance with the Gods, and even more so that she could have easily taken up such a self-righteous name for herself just now.
When she leaned back up, she gave Erin a little wink.

Thaddius was quick to react when the barrier came down. His reflexes took hold and forced him to cover his face, which kept the dust out of his eyes and lungs, and when he felt like things had settled he lowered his arms to see what happened, while also going for the magical firearm hidden beneath his robes. He briefly glanced over at Mina and Nerou to see they were okay, but their fear was written all over their faces, and he wondered if they knew something he didn't, but whatever was going on surprised him too.

Olivia's reaction was very similar to the others, and she settled in her spot in an elegant stance with her rapier already drawn. The blade's unique design made it so that it could be pulled into two, with the attached one being slightly smaller, and she held both at the ready.

Leaf
July 5th, 2017, 05:58 PM
Grimshadow Solstice_X Thanke)

"Thank you," Alohi said to Elise quickly before scurrying over to the crate. She opened the top a little and spotted Fax, reaching a hand inside to scoop him up. She lifted him out of the crate and closed it again. "You scared me! But you're so adorable I can't be mad," she pouted to the silvery blob. Butt-scooting over to the edge of the back of wagon, she sat criss-cross applesauce to watch the figure Iedeo had asked her to. It didn't look harmful and from the distance it was at, she couldn't tell that it had been the same boy, especially since he was covered in mud. She was actually quite happy to have something to do. With not the greatest skill in combat compared to the others and little to no knowledge in magics, in the back of her mind she'd been feeling like something of a dead weight; not really knowing why she'd been sent with the party.

Kalo started climbing down the semi-steep hill, his shoes skidding on the ground a little because of the mud on the bottom of them. He took another step down and forgot the little trick that if you bend your knees slightly, you could avoid falling much more, causing him to trip and roll a few yards down. Cursing silently again and wondering what his deal was today, he got up and continued down the hill till he got to the bottom and waited for the wagon to start moving. Since he'd decided not to make any advancements on the party, he'd keep his distance to play it safe.