PDA

View Full Version : Vampire Highschool

Pages : [1] 2

HwangHarin
June 10th, 2017, 11:53 PM
Ok, long story short, I love vampires. xD

So basically you are vampires trying to survive highschool, ps, he can throw in some humans, to u know....drink their blood.

Form

Name:
Grade:
Perso:
Looks:
Pet:
Abilities:
Crush:
Other:
Questions:

MINEEEEE

Name: Aashka (Dat my vamp name)
Grade: 9th Grade
Perso: To Vamps that she just met, she can be kinda cold, and people that know her, but aren't friends with her, want her to talk, but with her really close friends, she don't stop talking, and they want to shut her up.
Looks: Here (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/37/62/dd/3762ddd9caae0a011f2376be0fc947d3.jpg)
Abilities: Telepathy
Crush: Open
Other: No
Questions: No

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 10th, 2017, 11:57 PM
Meh battery at 3 percent. I'll make one in teh morning)

~Masked~
June 11th, 2017, 12:10 AM
Name: Ayumkio
Grade: 10th grade
Perso: TBRP'D?
Looks: Yes (http://img.faloo.com/NovelNode/0x0/1/1180/1180769.gif)
Pet: A Raven with bright blue eyes and is named Ice
Abilities: Teleportation
Crush: None but Open
Other: Nope~
Questions: nahh

HwangHarin
June 11th, 2017, 12:10 AM
Name: Ayumkio
Grade: 10th grade
Perso: TBRP'D?
Looks: Yes (http://img.faloo.com/NovelNode/0x0/1/1180/1180769.gif)
Pet: A Raven with bright blue eyes and is named Ice
Abilities: Teleportation
Crush: None but Open
Other: Nope~
Questions: nahh

Accepted

~Masked~
June 11th, 2017, 12:11 AM
Accepted
((Thanks!))

HwangHarin
June 11th, 2017, 12:11 AM
((Thanks!))
np

SacredMadness
June 11th, 2017, 12:31 AM
Ok, long story short, I love vampires. xD

So basically you are vampires trying to survive highschool, ps, he can throw in some humans, to u know....drink their blood.

Form

Name:
Grade:
Perso:
Looks:
Pet:
Abilities:
Crush:
Other:
Questions:

MINEEEEE

Name: Aashka (Dat my vamp name)
Grade: 9th Grade
Perso: To Vamps that she just met, she can be kinda cold, and people that know her, but aren't friends with her, want her to talk, but with her really close friends, she don't stop talking, and they want to shut her up.
Looks: Here (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/45/09/6c/45096c5fac485c47e6f4e569aa8f20ee.jpg)
Pet: Black Cat with red eyes names Blood
Abilities: Telepathy
Crush: Open
Other: No
Questions: No
Name: Serenity Shade
Grade: 9th grade
Personality: Fierce, stubborn, funny, outgoung, hides insecurities, quick-witted, headstrong, doesn't take anything from anybody, protective, energetic, boisterous when you get to know her, observant
Looks: 5'11" with long brown hair always back in a ponytail with piercing blue eyes
Pet: Czechoslovakian Wolfdog named Fang
Abilities: create and manipulate water
Crush: open
Other: no
Questions: no

HwangHarin
June 11th, 2017, 01:03 AM
Name: Serenity Shade
Grade: 9th grade
Personality: Fierce, stubborn, funny, outgoung, hides insecurities, quick-witted, headstrong, doesn't take anything from anybody, protective, energetic, boisterous when you get to know her, observant
Looks: 5'11" with long brown hair always back in a ponytail with piercing blue eyes
Pet: Czechoslovakian Wolfdog named Fang
Abilities: create and manipulate water
Other: no
Questions: no

Accepted

HwangHarin
June 11th, 2017, 03:44 PM
Bump

HwangHarin
June 11th, 2017, 11:04 PM
Shadomaru

I thought u were gonna post lil bro

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 02:41 PM
Name: Thrillop
Grade: 11 th
Perso:tbrp
Looks: give me a minute
Pet: He has a small Dragon pet named THrash
Abilities: Can manipulate the darkness
Other:No
Questions:no

shark sailor
June 12th, 2017, 02:45 PM
Name: Hollow Ice
Grade: 10th
Perso: Tbrp'd
Looks: https://www.google.com/search?q=anime+vampire+girl&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS748US748&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjE0q_FiLnUAhUD94MKHWQeAGAQ_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=662#imgrc=t0durLEuvvvXPM:
Pet: Maned wolf pup named Edge
Abilities: Floating/levitating, whatever you wanna call it X3
Crush:
Other: VAMPIRES RULE :D
Questions:

Black Shy Kitten
June 12th, 2017, 02:57 PM
[QUOTE=Aashka;284472]Ok, long story short, I love vampires. xD

Form

Name:Emily Wolves
Grade:8th
Perso: shy,lovable, brave, and cute also is bisexual.
Looks:has red eyes with gray and white hair that covers her left eye. Is 7'46 inches tall, wears red and Gray clothes,with purple headphones around her neck and wears a choker.https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fvignette1.wikia.nocook ie.net%2Fjunjouromantica%2Fimages%2F0%2F0b%2FAnime _Vampire_girl.jpg%2Frevision%2Flatest%3Fcb%3D20130 209054659&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fjunjouromantica.wikia.com%2 Fwiki%2FFile%3AAnime_Vampire_girl.jpg&docid=QosUCKfz218rLM&tbnid=1lRxycCD7HGKbM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwj3y-7Kl7nUAhUH0WMKHWpOCxMQMwhBKAwwDA..i&w=500&h=392&bih=567&biw=360&q=anime%20vampire%20girl&ved=0ahUKEwj3y-7Kl7nUAhUH0WMKHWpOCxMQMwhBKAwwDA&iact=mrc&uact=8
Pet:has a angel catgirl whos name is Kiki
Abilities:can change into any thing and pops out of nowhere
Crush: tbrpd
Questions: can she have a normal girl like her.
Other:none

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 04:25 PM
Name: Thrillop
Grade: 11 th
Perso:tbrp
Looks: give me a minute
Pet: He has a small Dragon pet named THrash
Abilities: Can manipulate the darkness
Other:No
Questions:no
Name: Hollow Ice
Grade: 10th
Perso: Tbrp'd
Looks: https://www.google.com/search?q=anime+vampire+girl&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS748US748&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjE0q_FiLnUAhUD94MKHWQeAGAQ_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=662#imgrc=t0durLEuvvvXPM:
Pet: Maned wolf pup named Edge
Abilities: Floating/levitating, whatever you wanna call it X3
Crush:
Other: VAMPIRES RULE :D
Questions:
[QUOTE=Aashka;284472]Ok, long story short, I love vampires. xD

Form

Name:Emily Wolves
Grade:8th
Perso: shy,lovable, brave, and cute also is bisexual.
Looks:has red eyes with gray and white hair that covers her left eye. Is 7'46 inches tall, wears red and Gray clothes,with purple headphones around her neck and wears a choker.https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fvignette1.wikia.nocook ie.net%2Fjunjouromantica%2Fimages%2F0%2F0b%2FAnime _Vampire_girl.jpg%2Frevision%2Flatest%3Fcb%3D20130 209054659&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fjunjouromantica.wikia.com%2 Fwiki%2FFile%3AAnime_Vampire_girl.jpg&docid=QosUCKfz218rLM&tbnid=1lRxycCD7HGKbM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwj3y-7Kl7nUAhUH0WMKHWpOCxMQMwhBKAwwDA..i&w=500&h=392&bih=567&biw=360&q=anime%20vampire%20girl&ved=0ahUKEwj3y-7Kl7nUAhUH0WMKHWpOCxMQMwhBKAwwDA&iact=mrc&uact=8
Pet:has a angel catgirl whos name is Kiki
Abilities:can change into any thing and pops out of nowhere
Crush: tbrpd
Questions: can she have a normal girl like her.
Other:none

All Accepted, And Kitten, sure..

Black Shy Kitten
June 12th, 2017, 04:27 PM
[QUOTE=Black Shy Kitten;286356][FONT="Georgia"][COLOR="Indigo"][SIZE="1"]

All Accepted, And Kitten, sure..
Thx and when do we start

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 04:27 PM
[QUOTE=Aashka;286444]
Thx and when do we start

We can start now

shark sailor
June 12th, 2017, 04:29 PM
(YUY X3)
Hollow had a candy cane in her mouth as she walked to school. Her feet were a few inches off the ground.

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 04:30 PM
Ok one min, ima change my charecters looks bc it turns out I dont like itt, looks to much like my other vampire ocs)

Black Shy Kitten
June 12th, 2017, 04:33 PM
(YUY X3)
Hollow had a candy cane in her mouth as she walked to school. Her feet were a few inches off the ground.
Emily change into a Angel and flew to school where she pasted Hollow...

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 04:35 PM
Aashka walked to school,rubbing something out of the corner of her mouth, then ran next to Hollow, by then she had part of her cross hanging from her mouth.

shark sailor
June 12th, 2017, 04:36 PM
Hollow looked down at her and smiled. "Hi." She said.

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 04:38 PM
"Hello" She said and stretched out her arms

shark sailor
June 12th, 2017, 04:39 PM
She floated above her. "How're you doing?"

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 04:42 PM
"Im Cool. Just hoping when we het to the dang school, there is something sweet to bite." She said

shark sailor
June 12th, 2017, 04:43 PM
"My god, you read my mind, Aashka." Hollow said, chuckling.

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 04:45 PM
"My god, you read my mind, Aashka." Hollow said, chuckling.

"I'll probably bite one of the boys when lunch comes." She said grinning

(I just realized bro is the only boyy)

shark sailor
June 12th, 2017, 04:49 PM
(Pfff that's true XD)

"Hmm, I was thinking one of the snobs." She said, tapping her chin.

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 04:51 PM
"Yea, but they can get nippy, and if your cute enough you can get as much blood from boys as you want." She said running her tounge over her fangs.

(I dont feel bad for him, bc ima bite himmm...dat sounds so wrong)

shark sailor
June 12th, 2017, 04:55 PM
(STAHP YOUR LIKE 13 SIS XD)
Hollow landed on her feet and flipped her hair. "I ain't cute at all." She chuckled.

Spikes
June 12th, 2017, 04:56 PM
( Thinking of joining with a male char )

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 04:57 PM
"Yes you are...for these boys....all you have to be a girl and they will do anything, and if they don't, I can bite real deep." She said running her fingers through her silver white hair, tipped with light pink.

(So? I can have some fun.)

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 04:58 PM
( Thinking of joining with a male char )

(I would or ima drink the afterlife of the only boy here...my bro bro)

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 04:59 PM
NO. ONLY I MALE)

Thrillop was at the school sitting on the edge of the roof, watching the surroundings.

shark sailor
June 12th, 2017, 05:00 PM
"Yes you are...for these boys....all you have to be a girl and they will do anything, and if they don't, I can bite real deep." She said running her fingers through her silver white hair, tipped with light pink.

(So? I can have some fun.)
*shakes* STAY YOUNG FOR A WHILE LONGER XDDD)

Hollow rolled her eyes. "Yeah, I guess your right."

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 05:02 PM
"Ima always right." She said then grinned, "Or i will knock out the cutest one and hand him over to you." She said with a evil/kinda joking grin on her face.

(Oh shush. I can bite whoever I want. xDDDDD)

shark sailor
June 12th, 2017, 05:03 PM
"Ima always right." She said then grinned, "Or i will knock out the cutest one and hand him over to you." She said with a evil/kinda joking grin on her face.

(Oh shush. I can bite whoever I want. xDDDDD)
"Oh, Aashka, this is why we're friends!" Hollow laughed, pushing her bangs out of her face.

(True XDD)

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 05:04 PM
Thrillop watched and waited. There should be newcomers soon. He could smell them. He smiled, moving his long black hair out of the way.

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 05:04 PM
"Oh, Aashka, this is why we're friends!" Hollow laughed, pushing her bangs out of her face.

(True XDD)

"YUPPPP!" She said. "We better hurry up and get to school, before everyone is dried out."

(Im having to much fun with this)

shark sailor
June 12th, 2017, 05:08 PM
"YUPPPP!" She said. "We better hurry up and get to school, before everyone is dried out."

(Im having to much fun with this)
(I can tell.)
Hollow nodded and started running.

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 05:09 PM
(I can tell.)
Hollow nodded and started running.

Aashka ran after her, easily keeping up with her

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 05:11 PM
"There they are." He jumped off the roof, landing gracefully in front of the school.

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 05:12 PM
(Dude, ur dude is acting like a girl...SO GRACEFULLLL)

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 05:14 PM
Whatever you say)

shark sailor
June 12th, 2017, 05:16 PM
Aashka ran after her, easily keeping up with her
Hollow skidded to a stop, dust shooting from under her feet.

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 05:17 PM
Hollow skidded to a stop, dust shooting from under her feet.

Aashka stopped beside her. Balancing on one leg, her other leg behind her other leg, her foot wrapped aroung her leg slightly....

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 05:19 PM
"There they are." He walked into the school. "This year should be interesting."

shark sailor
June 12th, 2017, 05:19 PM
Hollow sad indian style in midair as she watched her friend do her thing.

Spikes
June 12th, 2017, 05:20 PM
@Shadomaru Nup I'm coming in

Form

Name:
Garrin
Grade:
Perso:
An easily excitable, hard to deal with and energetic person, Garrin's bound to annoy a lot of people he meets. He isn't very smart emotion-wise, and can't tell what people are feeling through many easy to spot cues. Despite not having many friends, he likes to get in everyone's face, seeking attention and friendship when he can't find it elsewhere. He isn't afraid to speak his mind when he has to.
Looks:
A regular sized individual, though leaning on the short side, slightly. He has tan skin, and his face is lightly dotted with a few freckles. His hair seems to be a mix of a stunning white, and a deep russet. As for clothes, his tend to clash in colour and style, especially when you notice all the trinkets dangling from his wrists, around his neck, and maybe even an earring at times. He has a few splatters of paint on his clothing, if not on his skin.
Pet:
He doesn't have a pet, though he likes watching and playing with animals, particularly birds.
Abilities:
N/A
Crush:
None
Other:
He's a human
Questions:
Nope Aashka

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 05:21 PM
Don't accept it sis)

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 05:22 PM
"We gonna do good biting here." She said.

(Oh and btw, there isnt no freaking dress code in this amazing school. So my character is wearing a black crop top that said, "I'm Thirsty For Blood", and some short...shorts, and sometimes a black crop top hoody that says, I Don't Care)

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 05:23 PM
@Shadomaru Nup I'm coming in

Form

Name:
Garrin
Grade:
Perso:
An easily excitable, hard to deal with and energetic person, Garrin's bound to annoy a lot of people he meets. He isn't very smart emotion-wise, and can't tell what people are feeling through many easy to spot cues. Despite not having many friends, he likes to get in everyone's face, seeking attention and friendship when he can't find it elsewhere. He isn't afraid to speak his mind when he has to.
Looks:
A regular sized individual, though leaning on the short side, slightly. He has tan skin, and his face is lightly dotted with a few freckles. His hair seems to be a mix of a stunning white, and a deep russet. As for clothes, his tend to clash in colour and style, especially when you notice all the trinkets dangling from his wrists, around his neck, and maybe even an earring at times. He has a few splatters of paint on his clothing, if not on his skin.
Pet:
He doesn't have a pet, though he likes watching and playing with animals, particularly birds.
Abilities:
N/A
Crush:
None
Other:
He's a human
Questions:
Nope Aashka
Don't accept it sis)

Just b4 I accept it....Why not broo. :bounce: :bounce:

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 05:24 PM
Thrillop went to his little area of the school, muttering something before the bell rang.

shark sailor
"We gonna do good biting here." She said.

(Oh and btw, there isnt no freaking dress code in this amazing school. So my character is wearing a black crop top that said, "I'm Thirsty For Blood", and some short...shorts, and sometimes a black crop top hoody that says, I Don't Care)
(Course there ain't no freaking dress code XD)
Hollow floated by on her back, waving at some random kid gawking at her. Yeah, so what if she could float?

Ainz Ooal Gown
Just b4 I accept it....Why not broo. :bounce: :bounce:
Oh just cause I wanna still be da only male)

Spikes
June 12th, 2017, 05:26 PM
( Shadomaru Bruh bruh, s'okay bruh, what's wrong with another dude )

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 05:26 PM
(Course there ain't no freaking dress code XD)
Hollow floated by on her back, waving at some random kid gawking at her. Yeah, so what if she could float?

Well Tuff Luck... YOUR ACCEPTED. Sis u can have the human, ill have the the pretty boy XDDDD)

"Well see ya Hollow. Got to go." She said heading for class

shark sailor
June 12th, 2017, 05:27 PM
Well Tuff Luck... YOUR ACCEPTED. Sis u can have the human, ill have the the pretty boy XDDDD)

"Well see ya Hollow. Got to go." She said heading for class
"Bye." Hollow floated on top of a locker and sat there, waiting to see if anybody would notice. Probably not, but whatever.

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 05:30 PM
Anyone wanna timeskip, to lunch, bc who cares about class???)

I really wanna bite the pretty boyy)

XDDD)

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 05:30 PM
Thrillop sighed. Coming here and wasting his time when there were people asking him to drink their blood wasn't what he wanted to do, but he was committed and stayed committed. He stayed alone though, never drawing any attention to himself and staying away from people.

(Yea can we skip)

shark sailor
June 12th, 2017, 05:31 PM
(Hollow doesn't give an F so she's skipping class by sittiing on the lockers where nobody will ever find her XD)

(And I dont give an F either, so yeah go ahead and skip)

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 05:32 PM
Thrillop sighed. Coming here and wasting his time when there were people asking him to drink their blood wasn't what he wanted to do, but he was committed and stayed committed. He stayed alone though, never drawing any attention to himself and staying away from people.

(Yea can we skip)

KAYY)

Aashka walked out of class, and headed for lunch, "I hope there is something good" She thought, thinking of blood, she stretched her arms.

shark sailor
June 12th, 2017, 05:34 PM
Hollow had fallen asleep on the lockers, one hand dangling off the side, which freaked some Freshmen out, but she stayed asleep.

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 05:36 PM
Hollow had fallen asleep on the lockers, one hand dangling off the side, which freaked some Freshmen out, but she stayed asleep.

Aashka saw her, and using her MINDDDD she pulled her arm, pulling her off the lockers, making her fall

Spikes
June 12th, 2017, 05:38 PM
Garrin was already ready for lunch, though as he made his way to his eating spot he realised that once again he'd forgotten to pack it. This happened way too often for his liking, though at least he could deal with it. He never brought money in the first place, so there was no point in buying food. Maybe he could just distract himself as usual. The human looked around for someone to sit with, or at least stand with until he was told to leave.
( Open pretty much )

shark sailor
June 12th, 2017, 05:38 PM
She held up a finger and levitated right before she smacked into the ground. "How rude, Aash." Hollow giggled as she floated straight up.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 05:41 PM
Thrillop floated above a table he was sitting at. He never really ate anything during school. All he wanted to do, was want this day to be over.

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 05:43 PM
She held up a finger and levitated right before she smacked into the ground. "How rude, Aash." Hollow giggled as she floated straight up.

"Just come on, before you freak more people out."After saying that she headed for lunch

shark sailor
June 12th, 2017, 05:45 PM
She walked after her, putting her hair up in a ponytail as she walked with out her hands.

(Add-on: She can not only levitate herself but she can levitate objects)

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 05:47 PM
They made it to the lunch room. She could smell some fresh blood. "Oh hell, i'm going to go crazy in here." She said rubbing her temples

shark sailor
June 12th, 2017, 05:48 PM
"Remember, I got your back if someone bolts." Hollow said and floated away to get lunch.

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 05:49 PM
"Kay." She said and signed. And went and sat ontop of one of the tables that didnt have anyone there, or floating above it. She signed, her body was parched.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 05:50 PM
Not my charrie)

He pulled out a book from his bag and began reading while he waited.

Spikes
June 12th, 2017, 05:51 PM
( Anybody hmu if you want to rp with me )

shark sailor
June 12th, 2017, 05:51 PM
Hollow looked around and jumped onto a high window ledge and started eating, looking down at the cafeteria below.
Spikes *points at Hollow*

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 05:52 PM
"Don't freaking try to kill someone right know..." She said to herself rubbing her temples. "Oh freaking hell, that human that I drank from this morning wasnt enough..."She said, crossing her legs

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 05:54 PM
Thrillop shook his head as he read, hearing Aashka as she spoke. Freshman are always the dumb ones.

Spikes
June 12th, 2017, 05:55 PM
( Summer Haze Rightio ^^ )
Already bored enough, he'd already wondered if boredom could kill. He wouldn't have to wonder for much longer if there wasn't anything to do... He was becoming quite frustrated with his situation, until he spotted the girl on the window ledge. What was she doing up there? Well... Was it any of his business? He stopped in front of the ledge, staring silently and trying to make sense of what she was doing.

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 05:56 PM
Aashka glanced at the boy that was listening to her talking to herself. Her eyes where actually glowing red by now. She growled to herself and turned her head away from him, and looked at Hollow

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 05:59 PM
Aashka glanced at the boy that was listening to her talking to herself. Her eyes where actually glowing red by now. She growled to herself and turned her head away from him, and looked at Hollow
Try me)

He kept reading, a smile on his face when he heard her growl. He was getting good at making others angry.

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 06:01 PM
Try me)

He kept reading, a smile on his face when he heard her growl. He was getting good at making others angry.

(U know telepathy allows u to read their minds to, its called X-Man Knowledge.)

Using her telepathy she read his mind. "Your not making me angry, I do that when i'm thirsty" She growled

shark sailor
June 12th, 2017, 06:02 PM
Hollow looked at Aashka and shook her head a bit. 'Wait.' She mouthed. She looked down at Garrin(?). "Hi."

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 06:03 PM
Hollow looked at Aashka and shook her head a bit. 'Wait.' She mouthed. She looked down at Garrin(?). "Hi."

She growled again a bit, 'Fine' she mouthed back, and looked at the human looking at Hollow

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 06:04 PM
(U know telepathy allows u to read their minds to, its called X-Man Knowledge.)

Using her telepathy she read his mind. "Your not making me angry, I do that when i'm thirsty" She growled
(No crap Sherlock. When did you find such an amazing discovery. Plus he wasn't thinking that. I just wrote that.)

Thrillop ignored her for a moment before speaking. "You don't drink any blood right before school idiot."

Spikes
June 12th, 2017, 06:05 PM
"..Hello." he finally smiled, keeping his gaze on the girl above him, of course, until she mouthed something at someone who was apparently behind them. He turned his head instinctively, mostly just to catch a glance of the person behind him. He furrowed his brow and made humming noise for a split second, looking back up at the girl above him. "Should I know who she is?"
( Summer Haze Aashka )

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 06:06 PM
(No crap Sherlock. When did you find such an amazing discovery. Plus he wasn't thinking that. I just wrote that.)

Thrillop ignored her for a moment before speaking. "You don't drink any blood right before school idiot."

Blablabla)

She growled, She didnt say anything, she just got up and left, She knew Hollow would be able to find her later.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 06:08 PM
Blablabla)

She growled, She didnt say anything, she just got up and left, She knew Hollow would be able to find her later.
He smiled as she left. "And I'm finally alone again." He continued reading.

(Alright. Now my character is useless and lonely. Goodbye)

shark sailor
June 12th, 2017, 06:08 PM
"Ah, that's my friend, Aashka. I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere." She floatd over to Aashka and walked next to her. "You okay?"

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 06:09 PM
"Ah, that's my friend, Aashka. I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere." She floatd over to Aashka and sat next to her. "You okay?"

"Hungry"

shark sailor
June 12th, 2017, 06:10 PM
"Hm. Dont know what to do about that." She said, tapping her chin.

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 06:11 PM
"Hm. Dont know what to do about that." She said, tapping her chin.

"I'll just go and find someone." She said and nodded. "Go back." She said. "Try to get a taste, new blood."

Spikes
June 12th, 2017, 06:12 PM
"Aashka? Strange name." and she'd already left. Garrin was sure that was a new record, though maybe he shouldn't have been so proud of himself for that. Nevertheless, he waited for her to return. He didn't have anything better to do in the first place, so there'd be no harm in staying still and waiting for a while.

( Summer Haze )

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 06:14 PM
He closed his book. He couldn't do this anymore in the cafeteria. He needed somewhere quiet. He floated out of the cafeteria, laying on the top of a few lockers before opening his book again.

shark sailor
June 12th, 2017, 06:20 PM
"Alright. I'll see you later Aash." She floated away and entered the Cafeteria again. "Sorry, friend problems." She said, slicking a stray hair back.
Spikes

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 06:21 PM
Aashka rolled her eyes, and glanced around, seeing boys. She grinned, her eyes shining red

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 06:24 PM
Thrillop kept reading, making plans as he read.

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 06:28 PM
She saw a cute boy alone somewhere, hiding behind a wall, she grinned and walked towards him, and blablabla, she bit him, her long fangs going into his flesh..

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 06:31 PM
Thrillop caught the scent of blood and shook his head. "I don't need this in my life right now."

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 06:32 PM
The boy passed out. "Oh dear." She said, "Oh well." She said standing up, blood dripping from the corner of her mouth.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 06:34 PM
He heard the girl from the cafeteria and sighed. She really couldn't wait. Well she was a freshman. Not a smart one at that.

Spikes
June 12th, 2017, 06:36 PM
Even more surprising was the fact that she was back now. He looked completely dumbfounded once she came back, eyes wide and confusion clear on his face. It took him a while to compose himself. "Friend problems? I'll say. I was feeling a death stare." he let out a sigh, shaking his head. "I don't know you. Well... I can look at you, and guess that you're someone, but..." he paused. "..What's your name?"
( Summer Haze )

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 06:36 PM
Aashka grinned, and walked back to the cafeteria, to find Hollow. She ran her finger over the blood dripping from her mouth, she grinned and whipped it away.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 06:38 PM
Thrillop sighed. Just a few more hours

shark sailor
June 12th, 2017, 06:40 PM
Even more surprising was the fact that she was back now. He looked completely dumbfounded once she came back, eyes wide and confusion clear on his face. It took him a while to compose himself. "Friend problems? I'll say. I was feeling a death stare." he let out a sigh, shaking his head. "I don't know you. Well... I can look at you, and guess that you're someone, but..." he paused. "..What's your name?"
( Summer Haze )
"Hollow, Hollow Ice." She said.

Spikes
June 12th, 2017, 06:44 PM
"Hollow Ice? Wow... That's really something." he extended a hand, nodding his head towards her to signal for her to shake it. "My name's Garrin. I'm not used to meeting people like this." he could feel the same presence from before, most likely this "Aashka" that Hollow had mentioned. He ignored her for the time being, waiting for Hollow's response.
( Summer Haze Aashka )

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 06:46 PM
Aashka grinned at Hollow, mouthed, 'Bite Him'. And sat on the table behind him. Her Eyes Blood red.

shark sailor
June 12th, 2017, 06:46 PM
"Hollow Ice? Wow... That's really something." he extended a hand, nodding his head towards her to signal for her to shake it. "My name's Garrin. I'm not used to meeting people like this." he could feel the same presence from before, most likely this "Aashka" that Hollow had mentioned. He ignored her for the time being, waiting for Hollow's response.
( Summer Haze Aashka )
"Nice to meet you Garrin." Hollow said, shaking his hand. She looked at Aashka and rolled her eyes. 'Not yet.'

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 06:47 PM
"Nice to meet you Garrin." Hollow said, shaking his hand. She looked at Aashka and rolled her eyes. 'Not yet.'

Aashka rolled her eyes and rested her head on her hand

Spikes
June 12th, 2017, 06:51 PM
"And what about your friend? Am I meeting her, too?" he looked back at Aashka again, rather confused at the situation he was in. He wouldn't take it for granted, though. He did want to meet her, though mainly to stop her from staring in silence. She was pretty unsettling, at least to him. Hollow didn't seem to mind, however.
( Summer Haze Aashka )

shark sailor
June 12th, 2017, 06:52 PM
"Aash!" She said and waved her over.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 06:52 PM
(@Aashka it's happening)

Thrillop was done. He couldn't wait until after school. He closed his book and walked outside.

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 06:54 PM
"Aash!" She said and waved her over.

"No." She said, staying where she was.

(Oh god bro....NOOO)

(So much sarcasm)

shark sailor
June 12th, 2017, 06:55 PM
Hollow flew over to her.

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 06:56 PM
Aashka rolled her eyes

Spikes
June 12th, 2017, 06:58 PM
Well that was the end of that. Garrin shrugged, looking back at Hollow again, still looking puzzled. "I guess it can wait." he exhaled softly, sitting down and getting comfortable. "Is she always like this?" he didn't lower the volume of his voice, as he didn't see the need to.
( Aashka Summer Haze )

Ainz Ooal Gown
He opened his wings once he was out and flew off, hungry for blood.

shark sailor
Holly sat in front of her and put her forehead against hers. "You bit someone."

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 07:00 PM
"Yes. And the boy passed out. Such a baby he was." She said

shark sailor
June 12th, 2017, 07:03 PM
"Good job, Aash." She patted her on the head. "Now run, I think that 'pretty boy' just left."

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 07:04 PM
"Good job, Aash." She patted her on the head. "Now run, I think that 'pretty boy' just left."

"Nah, I wanna figure out what the hell this is." She said

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 07:07 PM
In a few minutes, Thrillop was back at the school, covered in the blood of his three or four hundred victims he killed/drank.

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 07:08 PM
Aashka raised her head, "You smell that Hollow." She ask looking at her friend.

(Hell bro, in just a few minutes, crap.)

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 07:12 PM
(I know. He was a bit slow)

"Wow have I made a mess." He went back to the lockers he was on earlier and licked the blood off him.

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 07:12 PM
(I know. He was a bit slow)

"Wow have I made a mess." He went back to the lockers he was on earlier and licked the blood off him.

yea)

shark sailor
June 12th, 2017, 07:13 PM
In a few minutes, Thrillop was back at the school, covered in the blood of his three or four hundred victims he killed/drank.
(*shrinks away* Holy crap)

Hollow sniffed. "Yeah."

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 07:19 PM
He just wasn't feelin it today, now post)

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 07:19 PM
(*shrinks away* Holy crap)

Hollow sniffed. "Yeah."

"Mix of a couple hundred types of blood. And I know who its coming from." She said and grinned.

shark sailor
June 12th, 2017, 07:20 PM
"Mix of a couple hundred types of blood. And I know who its coming from." She said and grinned.
"Let's go."

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 07:21 PM
"Let's go."

"Yea." She said and hopped off the table, and waited for Hollow to follow her out.

shark sailor
June 12th, 2017, 07:22 PM
Hollow flew after her.

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 07:24 PM
Aashka left the cafeteria, "Wow that smell of blood is really strong." She thought to herself

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 07:25 PM
He continued to lick the blood off himself. He had mostly gotten it off.

shark sailor
June 12th, 2017, 07:27 PM
Hollow sniffed again.

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 07:28 PM
He continued to lick the blood off himself. He had mostly gotten it off.

Aashka looked around, and saw Thrillop, licking the blood off himself. "Now let see. Now you couldn't even keep in." She grinned, leaning on the lockers. "And you said I had a problem."

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 07:32 PM
Aashka looked around, and saw Thrillop, licking the blood off himself. "Now let see. Now you couldn't even keep in." She grinned, leaning on the lockers. "And you said I had a problem."
"This really wasn't because I was hungry." He said. "I was going to do it after school but I couldn't really be bothered by waiting."

shark sailor
June 12th, 2017, 07:32 PM
Hollow floated beside Aashka, staying quiet.

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 07:33 PM
"This really wasn't because I was hungry." He said. "I was going to do it after school but I couldn't really be bothered by waiting."

"You know..you could of just skipped school. You didnt have to come back." She said.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 07:35 PM
"You know..you could of just skipped school. You didnt have to come back." She said.
"Yes. I could've." He said. "But I like to read really old books, and I for some reason only read them in school."

shark sailor
June 12th, 2017, 07:36 PM
Hollow lost interest so she flew onto the lockers and started walking on the edge, barely on the lockers.

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 07:38 PM
"Yes. I could've." He said. "But I like to read really old books, and I for some reason only read them in school."

"I dont even know what to say to that." She said and shrugged. "Well i'm bored."

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 07:40 PM
"I dont even know what to say to that." She said and shrugged. "Well i'm bored."
"You can always just leave."

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 07:46 PM
"You can always just leave."

"Going." She said walking out of the school. "Hah, i'm not coming back. Not enough blood." She thought leaving

shark sailor
June 12th, 2017, 07:48 PM
(*places Hollow in lonely corner and leaves*)

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 07:50 PM
(*places Hollow in lonely corner and leaves*)
You can come talk to me now)

Thrillop opened his book again and began reading.

~Masked~
June 12th, 2017, 07:54 PM
( this started and i didn't even know, its already fifteen pages! )

shark sailor
June 12th, 2017, 07:59 PM
You can come talk to me now)

Thrillop opened his book again and began reading.
(Wait wut)

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 08:03 PM
(Wait wut)
Come talk and let's chat)

shark sailor
June 12th, 2017, 08:04 PM
Come talk and let's chat)
(I don't knoooow...)

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 08:06 PM
(I don't knoooow...)
omg, just do it.)

shark sailor
June 12th, 2017, 08:07 PM
omg, just do it.)

(I dont knooow...)

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 08:08 PM
(I dont knooow...)
omg. *Grabs Hollow and throws her next to the cute boi*)

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 08:08 PM
(I dont knooow...)
*tempts with cookies*

shark sailor
June 12th, 2017, 08:09 PM
*tempts with cookies*
(.. How many we're talking about here?)

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 08:10 PM
(.. How many we're talking about here?)
4. And some milk)

shark sailor
June 12th, 2017, 08:11 PM
4. And some milk)
(*holds hands out* Cookies and milk first pweez)

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 08:12 PM
*Sits with Ash on the lockers across from them.* Wat da heck)

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 08:14 PM
(*holds hands out* Cookies and milk first pweez)
*gives* now post

shark sailor
June 12th, 2017, 08:15 PM
*gives* now post
(*sipping cookies while typing*)
Hollow flew over and floated above Thrillop. "What'cha readin'?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 08:16 PM
(*sipping cookies while typing*)
Hollow flew over and floated above Thrillop. "What'cha readin'?"
"A very old book." He closed it, now looking at her. "Who wants to know?"

shark sailor
June 12th, 2017, 08:18 PM
"I do." Hollow said.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 08:20 PM
"I do." Hollow said.
He showed her the cover of an old demonic book.

shark sailor
June 12th, 2017, 08:21 PM
He showed her the cover of an old demonic book.
"Woah..." Hollow reached out and touched the cover.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 08:25 PM
"Woah..." Hollow reached out and touched the cover.
He pulled the book back and looked at her. "I'm surprised. Most freshman vampires would've drank some blood at this point."

shark sailor
June 12th, 2017, 08:26 PM
He pulled the book back and looked at her. "I'm surprised. Most freshman vampires would've drank some blood at this point."
"Eh, I just don't feel like it." Hollow said.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 08:27 PM
"Eh, I just don't feel like it." Hollow said.
"Impressive."

shark sailor
June 12th, 2017, 08:28 PM
"Impressive."
"My vampire parents died when I was young, so I was given to humans. There, I learned how to control my urge."

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 08:33 PM
"My vampire parents died when I was young, so I was given to humans. There, I learned how to control my urge."
"I'm sorry to hear that."

shark sailor
June 12th, 2017, 08:33 PM
"You have no idea how many times I've bitten them." She chuckled.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 08:36 PM
"You have no idea how many times I've bitten them." She chuckled.
"You are a surprising one." He said.

must not do it

shark sailor
June 12th, 2017, 08:38 PM
Hollow was now flying in circles "Haha." She yawned and looked at a clock.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 08:48 PM
must not try to ship them)

He sat up. "A very interesting one. Tell me more about yourself."

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 08:50 PM
Aashka is just sleeping in a tree. ok.......well im going to talk to myself)

Aashka was sleeping in a tree, murmuring stuff in her sleep.

shark sailor
June 12th, 2017, 08:51 PM
"Oh god... Something I've never told anyone, is that my wicked parents, before they died, they made my middle name Sunny. Hollow Sunny Ice. Makes no sense." She said. "I'm an only child, and I've only lived in one place, and I've only bitten two hundred people."

(I already gave in)

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 08:55 PM
"Two hundred isn't really bad." He said. "It's a good start."

shark sailor
June 12th, 2017, 08:58 PM
"I don't know." She said, shrugging. "My parents try to treat my like vampires would and tell me I'm a strange vampire as I dont bite that much."

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 09:05 PM
Aashka is just sleeping in a tree. ok.......well im going to talk to myself)

Aashka was sleeping in a tree, murmuring stuff in her sleep.

Let your true evilness out sis)

A human walked under the tree she was sleeping in. He was supposed to go camping with his friends but he got lost.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 09:06 PM
"I don't know." She said, shrugging. "My parents try to treat my like vampires would and tell me I'm a strange vampire as I dont bite that much."
So this is a thing?)

He shrugged. "It's a matter of prospective really."

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 09:08 PM
Let your true evilness out sis)

A human walked under the tree she was sleeping in. He was supposed to go camping with his friends but he got lost.

OHHHHHH YAY BLOOOOOD)

Aashka woke up and glanced down, seeing the human, she grinned and sat up, making sure to be quiet. She jumped off the tree, onto the human, bitting into his neck. About five minutes later he fell limp, she sat up and grinned, blood was dripping from the side of her mouth. She whipped it away. She then walked away, just leaving the limp body there.

(There we go)

shark sailor
June 12th, 2017, 09:09 PM
So this is a thing?)

He shrugged. "It's a matter of prospective really."
(I don't know anymooore)

Hollow sat down on the lockers, messing with her cross necklace. "It sucks, I've been to so many schools here, and every time I get expelled for starting a fight with some jerk." She said. "So I never really get any real Vampire friends. It's been going pretty well for a few months, but I don't know."

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 09:13 PM
(Now actually talk to this one)

His friend who wasn't as stupid as his now dead friend was hiding as he watched in horror.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 09:14 PM
(I don't know anymooore)

Hollow sat down on the lockers, messing with her cross necklace. "It sucks, I've been to so many schools here, and every time I get expelled for starting a fight with some jerk." She said. "So I never really get any real Vampire friends. It's been going pretty well for a few months, but I don't know."
"I know how you feel about not having any real friends." He said.

shark sailor
June 12th, 2017, 09:17 PM
Hollow smiled a bit. "That's... Weird, I thought you'd have so many friends." She said.

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 09:17 PM
(Now actually talk to this one)

His friend who wasn't as stupid as his now dead friend was hiding as he watched in horror.

(You tryin to keep me busy.)

Aashka could smell another person. She glanced around, trying to figure out, where he was hiding. She then saw him, And grinned, her eyes glowing.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 09:19 PM
(You tryin to keep me busy.)

Aashka could smell another person. She glanced around, trying to figure out, where he was hiding. She then saw him, And grinned, her eyes glowing.
(It's your rp you need to post in it)

I'm dead. The man thought as he backed away slowly.

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 09:21 PM
(It's your rp you need to post in it)

I'm dead. The man thought as he backed away slowly.

Ugh fine...lol)

"No come back." She said in a bribing cute voice.

I wanna throw up just by writing that)

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 09:22 PM
Hollow smiled a bit. "That's... Weird, I thought you'd have so many friends." She said.
"No. I tend to stay by myself a lot."

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 09:23 PM
Ugh fine...lol)

"No come back." She said in a bribing cute voice.

I wanna throw up just by writing that)
"I'm not stupid!" He turned and ran.

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 09:24 PM
"I'm not stupid!" He turned and ran.

"Oh my god." She said and ran after him, easily catching up, then used her telepathy to lift him in the air.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 09:27 PM
"Oh my god." She said and ran after him, easily catching up, then used her telepathy to lift him in the air.
"Woah!" He yelled. "Put me down!"

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 09:28 PM
"Woah!" He yelled. "Put me down!"

"Hmmm. No." She said sitting down on the ground, watching him squirm in the air.

shark sailor
June 12th, 2017, 09:31 PM
"No. I tend to stay by myself a lot."
"Mm." Hollow stared at the green and silver ring on her finger. (SLYTHERINNNNNN) She shook her head and brushed her bangs into her face.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 09:31 PM
"Hmmm. No." She said sitting down on the ground, watching him squirm in the air.
"Please. Just put me down and I'll leave you alone."

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 09:32 PM
"Please. Just put me down and I'll leave you alone."

"Hmmm....No." She said.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 09:38 PM
"Hmmm....No." She said.
"Please! He was begging now. "I'll do whatever you want."

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 09:39 PM
"Please! He was begging now. "I'll do whatever you want."

"I don't want anything. But your blood." She said eyes glowing red, she got up

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 09:43 PM
"I don't want anything. But your blood." She said eyes glowing red, she got up
"No. Please. Don't kill me."

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 09:44 PM
"No. Please. Don't kill me."

Aashka smiled, and licked her fangs, she lowered him, close to her. She grinned

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 09:45 PM
He screamed in terror. "Please don't kill me!"

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 09:47 PM
He screamed in terror. "Please don't kill me!"
Aashka grinned, she raised her hand to her chin, moving it to the side, to his bare skin.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 09:50 PM
He was crying, praying that if he died his friends got it of here.

shark sailor
June 12th, 2017, 09:51 PM
(*watches eating popcorn*)

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 09:52 PM
He was crying, praying that if he died his friends got it of here.

Aashka opened her mouth, and dug her fangs into his flesh

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 09:54 PM
(*watches eating popcorn*)
Oi. Post)

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 09:57 PM
Aashka opened her mouth, and dug her fangs into his flesh
He was crying, thinking to himself his last thoughts. I hope you got this on camera James. You'll be a star if you live.

shark sailor
June 12th, 2017, 09:58 PM
Oi. Post)
(I did.)

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 09:59 PM
He was crying, thinking to himself his last thoughts. I hope you got this on camera James. You'll be a star if you live.

Aashka pulled pack all of a sudden, and glanced around. She narrowed her eyes. She smelled around, 'where'

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 10:02 PM
"Mm." Hollow stared at the green and silver ring on her finger. (SLYTHERINNNNNN) She shook her head and brushed her bangs into her face.
"I'm Thrillop." He said. "Pleasure to meet you."

shark sailor
June 12th, 2017, 10:04 PM
"You already know my name." She chuckled. "But just for the sake of this conversation, I'm Hollow."

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 10:05 PM
Aashka pulled pack all of a sudden, and glanced around. She narrowed her eyes. She smelled around, 'where'
The man was surprised for a moment wondering why he wasn't already dead. There were three of them. They were completely scared. One turned the key and the car started. "Freaking go." James hid the camera, the video would be uploaded in a few hours.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 10:06 PM
"You already know my name." She chuckled. "But just for the sake of this conversation, I'm Hollow."
"Do you have any plans? After school I mean."

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 10:07 PM
The man was surprised for a moment wondering why he wasn't already dead. There were three of them. They were completely scared. One turned the key and the car started. "Freaking go." James hid the camera, the video would be uploaded in a few hours.

Aashka scanned the area, for something shining against the light. "God, where is it." She murmured

shark sailor
June 12th, 2017, 10:08 PM
"Do you have any plans? After school I mean."
"Nope..." Hollow said, sighing.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 10:11 PM
Aashka scanned the area, for something shining against the light. "God, where is it." She murmured
"Nope..." Hollow said, sighing.
"GO!" The man slammed on the gas, a loud screeching sound was made and the cat was off.

"Could I possibly come over to your house later?"

shark sailor
June 12th, 2017, 10:11 PM
"GO!" The man slammed on the gas, a loud screeching sound was made and the cat was off.

"Sure, I don't see why not." Hollow said.

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 10:13 PM

The loud screeching sound hurt her ears, she covered her ears, and growled. she lost her focus, and the man in the air fell.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 10:13 PM
"Sure, I don't see why not." Hollow said.
He smiled at that.

shark sailor
June 12th, 2017, 10:14 PM
He smiled at that.
She smiled at him and dropped from the lockers."I guess I'll see you later."

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 10:15 PM
The loud screeching sound hurt her ears, she covered her ears, and growled. she lost her focus, and the man in the air fell.
The man groaned in pain when he fell. Please get out safely

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 10:16 PM
The man groaned in pain when he fell. Please get out safely

Aashka growled, and scanned the area again, but this time with her hearing, listening for a recorder. She then heard it, to her right, she looked to her right and walked towards it.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 10:21 PM
Aashka growled, and scanned the area again, but this time with her hearing, listening for a recorder. She then heard it, to her right, she looked to her right and walked towards it.
"Crap." The other man with the recorder ran, almost at his car.

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 10:22 PM
"Crap." The other man with the recorder ran, almost at his car.

Aashka used his telepathy to take the recorder out of his hands

Spikes
June 12th, 2017, 10:24 PM

( So does she also have telekinesis, then? I'm confused )

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 10:26 PM
"Crap!" The man kept running though.

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 10:29 PM
( So does she also have telekinesis, then? I'm confused )

My rp, They r the same thing, blame X-Man, They made it the same thing.)

"Crap!" The man kept running though.

She crushed the recorder, to where it was almost nothing.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 10:34 PM
My rp, They r the same thing, blame X-Man, They made it the same thing.)

She crushed the recorder, to where it was almost nothing.

The man ran into his car and drove off. The first man she had caught was still lying in the same spot, not bothering to move.

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 10:36 PM
The man ran into his car and drove off. The first man she had caught was still lying in the same spot, not bothering to move.

"Well, now that was done." She thought. She stretched, and walked to a new place to sleep.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 10:40 PM
"Well, now that was done." She thought. She stretched, and walked to a new place to sleep.
The man on the ground realized she wasn't coming for him. He could go, but he had to wait.

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 10:42 PM
The man on the ground realized she wasn't coming for him. He could go, but he had to wait.

"And I was just trying to take a nap." She said and gabbed her jacket.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 10:51 PM
"And I was just trying to take a nap." She said and gabbed her jacket.
The man waited.

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 11:06 PM
The man waited.

Aashka left, she went near the school, to wait for Hollow

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 11:08 PM
Aashka left, she went near the school, to wait for Hollow
Alright I need to get you a man)

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 11:08 PM
Alright I need to get you a man)

Wat u mean?)

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 11:17 PM
Wat u mean?)
I'm giving you a crush)

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 11:18 PM
I'm giving you a crush)

Fine..)

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 11:24 PM
Fine..)
Just wait a moment. Keep doing your thing)

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 11:34 PM
Just wait a moment. Keep doing your thing)
Now..whats my thing)

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 11:35 PM
Now..whats my thing)
Posted

HwangHarin
June 12th, 2017, 11:38 PM
Posted
...)

Aashka walked into the school, to look for someone to talk to.

shark sailor
June 12th, 2017, 11:44 PM
Hollow was sitting next to her locker, a small smile on her face.

HwangHarin
June 13th, 2017, 12:03 AM
Awww, isnt dat cute)

shark sailor
June 13th, 2017, 12:04 AM
(Ah, but deep down she's a lonely, rude soul.)

HwangHarin
June 13th, 2017, 12:07 AM
(Ah, but deep down she's a lonely, rude soul.)

While Hollow was daydreaming, Aashka came up beside her. "A Wazzup. "

shark sailor
June 13th, 2017, 12:09 AM
While Hollow was daydreaming, Aashka came up beside her. "A Wazzup. "
"Ah!" She shrieked and glared at Aash. "Dont do that!" She giggled.

HwangHarin
June 13th, 2017, 12:09 AM
"Ah!" She shrieked and glared at Aash. "Dont do that!" She giggled.

"So whats got you so happy." She asked

shark sailor
June 13th, 2017, 12:12 AM
"What?" Hollow moved her hair out of her face.

HwangHarin
June 13th, 2017, 12:13 AM
"What?" Hollow moved her hair out of her face.

"Your acting more happy then you usually are." She said

shark sailor
June 13th, 2017, 12:14 AM
"Naaah...." She said, blushing a bit,

HwangHarin
June 13th, 2017, 12:18 AM
"Naaah...." She said, blushing a bit,

"You're freaking blushing Hollow! !" She said

shark sailor
June 13th, 2017, 12:20 AM
"You're freaking blushing Hollow! !" She said
Hollow touched her face and blushed more,

HwangHarin
June 13th, 2017, 12:22 AM
Hollow touched her face and blushed more,

"What happened with you two when I left?!?" She asked brushing back her white/silver hajr

shark sailor
June 13th, 2017, 12:23 AM
"Nothing much..."