PDA

View Full Version : Apocalypsed~ A new day

NichiSReady
June 10th, 2017, 10:24 PM
Backstory
You now live in an apocalyptic world. Zombies, infection, and more plague the earth, but how did it come to be? What caused the it? And how can we prevent it? This is your mission.

Extra Info
It came in 4 tiers.
1st the sickness caused by the bacteria
2nd transformation people forgot who they were, and began to crave their own kind
3rd overcome few overcame the sickness, but they still need to feed on their own kind (Are super strong)
4th mutation new families created from the Twisted (Sickness survivors) the kids were born with unnatural skills, but most die at the age of 12.

Form

Name:
Skill (optional):
Twisted/Human/Mutated:
Looks:
Sexuality:
Relationship:
Other:

Rules
1. Not all characters will live, but you won't be killed/die unless you specify you want your character to
2. No intense love scenes if your characters like each other. (Can make it somewhere else)
3. Be nice to other Role Players
4. All WCO rules apply
5. Odd powers are allowed (Only in children), but only for Mutated
6. Try to keep amount of Humans, Twisted, and Mutates to a balanced level please
7. If you've read the rules please answer this question. "How you doing?" in other.
8. May have one small weapon and one big weapon to start with. (EX. small knife and a rifle) or two small weapons

Roles
Humans: Alexia, Jaxen Grunwalt, Alex, Eran, Harry and Ray Stanford
Twisted: Sam, Jack
Mutates: Narumi Grunwalt, Kristina

My form

Name: Alexia Raco
Weapon/s: Dagger and a pistol
Skill (optional): N/A
Twisted/Human/Mutated: Human
Personality: Loyal, but comes of bossy or rude, sarcastic, and often has an issue with her sound level. Which happens to attract the Zombies.
Looks: Short brown hair with grey eyes. White buttoned up shirt with a denim jacket, ripped dark blue jeans, and a pair of black converse.
Sexuality: Bi
Relationship: Open

Solstice_X
June 11th, 2017, 12:43 AM
Name
Narumi "Nana" Grunwalt / Jaxen Grunwalt
Weapon/s
butterfly knife (barely allowed by Jaxen) / curved swords (aka, whatever these things (http://www.itg8.com/stamps/wushu/web%202%20015.jpg) are)
Skill
telepathy (radius of 30m), steadily growing yet weak at the moment telekinesis / none.
Twisted/Human/Mutated
Mutated / Human
Personality
Being mute, Nana doesn't speak at all. She comes across as fairly quiet, but makes up for it in her attention to detail. Her brother compares her eyesight to that of an eagle's as she seems to be able to identify danger and other things from so far away. While not completely antisocial, she's generally not very trusting of anyone except Jaxen and finds it very difficult to warm up to others, despite Jaxen telling her that it's good for her to form bonds in times like this. / Unlike his younger sister, Jaxen is very outgoing and social. However, he knows when to be serious and stop the goofing around. He's not one to make stupid decisions, and makes sure to meticulously plan his actions before following through with them as they could cost either his life, his sister's, or both. His warm character is easy to get to know and was raised to have a lot of sympathy with others in their circumstances.
Looks
Nana is a small framed girl of about 3ft in height. She has short, chin length raven black hair and green eyes. Freckles dot her pale face and she always seems to have that watching expression worn. Normally wears Khakis, hunter's boots, a white t-shirt, and a camo green shirt. Her hair is tied back in two pigtails by red ribbons. / Jaxen stands at roughly 6'2 in height and carries a fairly muscular frame. While he doesn't quite look like those power lifters, he does have broad shoulders and somewhat of a dorito (tm) figure. He sports a pair of Timberland (tm) steel-toe boots, black jeans, navy blue t-shirt and brown leather coat. On his back he carries a black denim backpack with everything he and his sister are travelling with as well as the sheath for his blades. / Both carry fanny packs on their waists with emergency supplies in case they lose the backpack.
Sexuality
TBD / Rainbow
Relationship
Uh, no. Smol child here. / [Open]
Other
I'm rolling in a pit of wondering what to do.

Tundra
June 11th, 2017, 12:49 AM
Name: Kristina
Weapon(s): A dagger and a gun (if not a dagger then a small knife)
Skill (optional): telekinesis
Twisted/Human/Mutated: Mutated
Personality: TBRP
Looks: http://rs1088.pbsrc.com/albums/i334/AretsuMurakami/kristinapic.gif~c200
Sexuality: Straight
Other: Im fine,

aleka!
June 11th, 2017, 01:37 PM
Name: Sam
Weapon/s: A dagger, and a pistol
Skill (optional): None
Twisted/Human/Mutated: Twisted
Personality: He kind of hates everyone, and prefers to be alone. To add to that, he's pretty shy and doesn't really like talking to people. He prefers to stay away from others.
Looks: He's short, with pretty pale skin. He has blond hair, and one eye that is a bright blue and the other a chocolate brown. He's skinny, and does not really appear to be that muscular, although he is strong. He wears a gray sort of long sleeve shirt, and jeans. He carries a small backpack, though he pretty much only has to bring water inside of it, as he has both of his weapons stored in his back pockets, and he can't really bring along food.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Relationship: Nah, probably not going to happen
Other: I'm fine, and I do have a question. I'm guessing everyone lives in a camp? And do the Twisted live with them, or are they just on their own?

NichiSReady
June 11th, 2017, 02:09 PM
Name
Narumi "Nana" Grunwalt / Jaxen Grunwalt
Weapon/s
butterfly knife (barely allowed by Jaxen) / curved swords (aka, whatever these things (http://www.itg8.com/stamps/wushu/web%202%20015.jpg) are)
Skill
telepathy (radius of 30m), steadily growing yet weak at the moment telekinesis / none.
Twisted/Human/Mutated
Mutated / Human
Personality
Being mute, Nana doesn't speak at all. She comes across as fairly quiet, but makes up for it in her attention to detail. Her brother compares her eyesight to that of an eagle's as she seems to be able to identify danger and other things from so far away. While not completely antisocial, she's generally not very trusting of anyone except Jaxen and finds it very difficult to warm up to others, despite Jaxen telling her that it's good for her to form bonds in times like this. / Unlike his younger sister, Jaxen is very outgoing and social. However, he knows when to be serious and stop the goofing around. He's not one to make stupid decisions, and makes sure to meticulously plan his actions before following through with them as they could cost either his life, his sister's, or both. His warm character is easy to get to know and was raised to have a lot of sympathy with others in their circumstances.
Looks
Nana is a small framed girl of about 3ft in height. She has short, chin length raven black hair and green eyes. Freckles dot her pale face and she always seems to have that watching expression worn. Normally wears Khakis, hunter's boots, a white t-shirt, and a camo green shirt. Her hair is tied back in two pigtails by red ribbons. / Jaxen stands at roughly 6'2 in height and carries a fairly muscular frame. While he doesn't quite look like those power lifters, he does have broad shoulders and somewhat of a dorito (tm) figure. He sports a pair of Timberland (tm) steel-toe boots, black jeans, navy blue t-shirt and brown leather coat. On his back he carries a black denim backpack with everything he and his sister are travelling with as well as the sheath for his blades. / Both carry fanny packs on their waists with emergency supplies in case they lose the backpack.
Sexuality
TBD / Rainbow
Relationship
Uh, no. Smol child here. / [Open]
Other
I'm rolling in a pit of wondering what to do.

Accepted also same (First thread Ive ever made soooo...)

Shadow
June 11th, 2017, 02:11 PM
Name-Alex(Shade is what she says her name is to strangers)// Eran (Sage is what he tells strangers)// Jack
Age-16//20//14
Weapon/s- a silenced pistol and a katana// Silenced Pistol and Rifle // Knife and axe
Skill (optional)-stealth,aim,and speed// aim, strength, speed// strength,speed, stealth
Twisted/Human/Mutated-Human//Human//Twisted
Gender-Female//Male//Female
Personality- goofy,sometimes serious,stubborn,hard headed,aggressive,smart alic// clever,aggressive, stubborn, smart alic, cold//cold,playful, can't control herself,scared, stubborn,kid like,flirty
Looks-http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee212/darkest_pleasure/women-eyes-guns-blood-redheads-weapons-artwork-drawings-anime-anime-girls-udonnodu-t2-zpsadaf37ad.jpg // https://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=169165421 // https://t03.deviantart.net/qqSv_I6v_V3QWmjsM1t0XFTEOeI=/fit-in/700x350/filters:fixed_height(100,100):origin()/pre11/7bea/th/pre/f/2013/195/4/a/anime_girl_render_12_by_animerenderss-d6disyk.png
Sexuality-Straight//Bi//Straight
Relationship-open//open//only with another twisted unless u wanna risk getting eaten..
Other-she has a white male pitbull named Diablo:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/53/8a/87/538a87ba185afb2069f96aeb4ba7f48c.jpg // has a Doberman female named Gadget:http://www.garrettsdobermans.com/8.07_Ellie1.JPG// her pet is kinda dead-https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0267/4223/products/zombie-bunny-glow-square-clean_800x.jpg?v=1490725465

NichiSReady
June 11th, 2017, 02:12 PM

Her age has to be less than 12 if she's to be a mutate.

NichiSReady
June 11th, 2017, 02:14 PM
Name: Sam
Weapon/s: A dagger, and a pistol
Skill (optional): None
Twisted/Human/Mutated: Twisted
Personality: He kind of hates everyone, and prefers to be alone. To add to that, he's pretty shy and doesn't really like talking to people. He prefers to stay away from others.
Looks: He's short, with pretty pale skin. He has blond hair, and one eye that is a bright blue and the other a chocolate brown. He's skinny, and does not really appear to be that muscular, although he is strong. He wears a gray sort of long sleeve shirt, and jeans. He carries a small backpack, though he pretty much only has to bring water inside of it, as he has both of his weapons stored in his back pockets, and he can't really bring along food.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Relationship: Nah, probably not going to happen
Other: I'm fine, and I do have a question. I'm guessing everyone lives in a camp? And do the Twisted live with them, or are they just on their own?

Accepted, and everyone starts off by themselves. Unless you want to magically group up before the RP starts.

NichiSReady
June 11th, 2017, 02:16 PM
Name-Alex(Shade is what she says her name is to strangers)// Eran (Sage is what he tells strangers)// Jack
Age-16//20//14
Weapon/s- a silenced pistol and a katana// Silenced Pistol and Rifle // Knife and axe
Skill (optional)-stealth,aim,and speed// aim, strength, speed// strength,speed, stealth
Twisted/Human/Mutated-Human//Human//Twisted
Gender-Female//Male//Female
Personality- goofy,sometimes serious,stubborn,hard headed,aggressive,smart alic// clever,aggressive, stubborn, smart alic, cold//cold,playful, can't control herself,scared, stubborn,kid like,flirty
Looks-http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee212/darkest_pleasure/women-eyes-guns-blood-redheads-weapons-artwork-drawings-anime-anime-girls-udonnodu-t2-zpsadaf37ad.jpg // https://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=169165421 // https://t03.deviantart.net/qqSv_I6v_V3QWmjsM1t0XFTEOeI=/fit-in/700x350/filters:fixed_height(100,100):origin()/pre11/7bea/th/pre/f/2013/195/4/a/anime_girl_render_12_by_animerenderss-d6disyk.png
Sexuality-Straight//Bi//Straight
Relationship-open//open//only with another twisted unless u wanna risk getting eaten..
Other-she has a white male pitbull named Diablo:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/53/8a/87/538a87ba185afb2069f96aeb4ba7f48c.jpg // has a Doberman female named Gadget:http://www.garrettsdobermans.com/8.07_Ellie1.JPG// her pet is kinda dead-https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0267/4223/products/zombie-bunny-glow-square-clean_800x.jpg?v=1490725465

Accepted

Shadow
June 11th, 2017, 02:18 PM
Accepted
Yay thx : D

NichiSReady
June 11th, 2017, 02:27 PM
Yay thx : D

No prob! Wasn't expecting so may replies though. (*0.0)

Tundra
June 11th, 2017, 02:39 PM
Oh! I'll fix that!
Edit: ok, fixed it!

Shadow
June 11th, 2017, 02:41 PM
No prob! Wasn't expecting so may replies though. (*0.0)
XD everyone loves apocalypse stoof :happyhop:

NichiSReady
June 11th, 2017, 02:47 PM

Accepted! Thanks!

Solstice_X
June 11th, 2017, 09:51 PM
( Can someone give me a summoning mention or something when this rp begins? Much appreciated by a donut in advance.^-^ )

NichiSReady
June 26th, 2017, 07:08 PM
Shadow Flameleaf Solstice_X Aleka

The RP can start.

aleka!
June 26th, 2017, 10:21 PM
Sam huffed, sitting down on a low tree branch, his bi-colored eyes narrowed as he watched below him for any dangers, or maybe a person. He ran his finger along the edge of the blade carefully, preferring not to cut himself. He huffed, etching little lines carefully in the bark of the tree.

NichiSReady
June 27th, 2017, 09:27 AM
Alexia grumbled at her aching feet. She'd been walking for days trying to find some store or place that wasn't either raided or over run with the zombies. Her hands fiddled with the pistol she held. As if daring for a zombie to try and attack her. "I'm not getting anywhere. Stupid forest." She mumbled kicking a nearby tree stump before hissing in pain. Deciding to take a break she sat down on the stump and pulled out a granola bar from her backpack she kept with her.

Shadow
June 27th, 2017, 09:41 AM
Alex jumped to the other roof. She landed and rolled to make sure her feet and heels didn't take much damage. She sprang up and dodged a zombie. While she was in midair she aimed her silenced pistol down and shot the thing right in the head. She landed right beside it and walked it with her katana a couple of times. To make sure it is dead of corse. "How in the world did that thing get up here?!" She whispered to herself. She climbed the little water tower on the building and opened the door. The water has long been gone so she made a base there. She plopped down on the beaten up mattress and sighed. She hated this.

Eran woke up in the food store. WHAT?! WHY AM I HERE?!' he gulped. This place was infested with zombies. He slowly climbed to the roof-almost falling a court Le of times. She found a window and broke it with a can of beans. He immediately scurried out and jumped a couple of buildings to make sure he was far away. He hoped he would run into someone. That he could maybe trust.

Jack sighed and looked at her zombie bunny. "I aM sOrRy BuNbUn.." she sighed. "BuT i DoNt WaNt YoU tO lEaVe Me.."

Tundra
June 27th, 2017, 03:50 PM
Kristina sat in a store, hiding from the Zombies. "I can't die..." She mumbled to herself. "I won't die!" She took out her dagger and held it, just in case she had to protect herself. No, I could shoot them... Kristina put the dagger away and took her gun out instead.

Solstice_X
June 27th, 2017, 08:55 PM
Crunch.

Narumi watched as her brother crushed the head of another zombie. It was maybe the third or fourth one they'd encountered today and they'd barely been awake for more than ten minutes. Her green eyes watched as Jaxen patted the corpse down for anything that may be useful. Nothing. Her tall, ruffle-haired brother bit his lower lip in frustration.

All around them were the ruins of a small township. Broken windows and bodies lay sprawled everywhere. The scent of death of decay was something they had gotten used to. She could see fatigue in her older brother's eyes as he extended his hand out to her, an indication that they were moving on.

To their east, where they had just come from, was what used to be a middle school building. They had camped there for maybe a week or so after her brother cleared the building and sealed it off from the outside. Now they were back out on the road again since everything had died down.

"Keep moving."

That was what her brother constantly told her they'd have to do in order to survive this world. She still didn't understand the nature of it, despite spending near her whole life in such a world. As her brother put it, the corpses were "evading death, but barely." The question of why didn't they just rot away always plagued her every time they encountered one. What was keeping them alive?

Soddenfur
June 28th, 2017, 12:16 AM
Name: Harry Stanford
Weapon/s: Machete
Skill (optional): nun
Personality: Harry is fairly approachable for a stranger in a time like this. He lacks the intelligence his brother possesses, but is more skilled in combat tactics instead. He is dangerously trusting and has a tendency to feel anxious if he isn't helping someone when he should. He dropped out of medical school before everything happened, however he still has a limited expertise in patching people up.
Looks: Harry has short, sandy blonde hair and green eyes. He's somewhat tall compared to others and has an average frame. He wears worn combat boots, jeans, a yellow t-shirt, and a black sweatshirt.
Relationship: Open!
Other: I'm tired :V
--
Name: Ray Stanford
Weapon/s: Pistol
Personality: Ray is different from his older brother in a multitude of ways. He's generally untrusting and has a good intuition, although he's always too guilty to test Harry's judgement. He feels he owes him for keeping him alive so long. Ray isn't much of a skilled fighter and he would surely be dead if Harry wasn't around to save him. He was the only one out of their many siblings other than Harry to make it out of the city.
Looks: Ray is small and skinny for his age. He has hazel eyes and unkempt, short-ish black hair. He wears black sneakers, a blood and dirt stained white t-shirt, and jeans.
Other: I'm tired also :^)

Either can die whenever, just let me know beforehand just in case. I made Ray more easy to kill off so it'd be better if he died first. :3

NichiSReady
June 28th, 2017, 02:02 PM
Name: Harry Stanford
Weapon/s: Machete
Personality: Harry is fairly approachable for a stranger in a time like this. He lacks the intelligence his brother possesses, but is more skilled in combat tactics instead. He is dangerously trusting and has a tendency to feel anxious if he isn't helping someone when he should. He dropped out of medical school before everything happened, however he still has a limited expertise in patching people up.
Looks: Harry has short, sandy blonde hair and green eyes. He's somewhat tall compared to others and has an average frame. He wears worn combat boots, jeans, a yellow t-shirt, and a black sweatshirt.
Other: I'm tired :V
--
Name: Ray Stanford
Weapon/s: Pistol
Personality: Ray is different from his older brother in a multitude of ways. He's generally untrusting and has a good intuition, although he's always too guilty to test Harry's judgement. He feels he owes him for keeping him alive so long. Ray isn't much of a skilled fighter and he would surely be dead if Harry wasn't around to save him. He was the only one out of their many siblings other than Harry to make it out of the city.
Looks: Ray is small and skinny for his age. He has hazel eyes and unkempt, short-ish black hair. He wears black sneakers, a blood and dirt stained white t-shirt, and jeans.
Other: I'm tired also :^)

Either can die whenever, just let me know beforehand just in case. I made Ray more easy to kill off so it'd be better if he died first. :3

Accepted, *takes mental note to kill Ray using puns*

Soddenfur
June 28th, 2017, 04:20 PM
Accepted, *takes mental note to kill Ray using puns*
That's a great way to die, honestly.

NichiSReady
June 29th, 2017, 10:45 AM
That's a great way to die, honestly.
(Sure is, BTW you can jump in anytime)

Alexia finished off her granola bar, tossing the trash to the side. Mumbling she got back on her feet and began walking again. There's got to be something nearby. She thought to herself as she wandered the forest. Her feet kicked up grass and cracked sticks; ignoring the fact that zombies were attracted to sounds.

aleka!
June 29th, 2017, 11:25 AM
(Sure is, BTW you can jump in anytime)

Alexia finished off her granola bar, tossing the trash to the side. Mumbling she got back on her feet and began walking again. There's got to be something nearby. She thought to herself as she wandered the forest. Her feet kicked up grass and cracked sticks; ignoring the fact that zombies were attracted to sounds.
Sam turned his head in the direction of sound, adjusting his body when he realized it was behind him. He paused for a moment, looking around. He exhaled through his nostrils when he didn't see the person. But I still can hear crackling... He thought, leaping off the branch, and landing on the ground with a light thud. He just noticed that he had the dagger still on his hand, but did that really matter? He was just going to pull it out when he saw the person anyways, or maybe his pistol.

(Do zombies ignore the twisted or naw?)

Shadow
June 29th, 2017, 11:58 AM
Alex jumped to the other roof. She landed and rolled to make sure her feet and heels didn't take much damage. She sprang up and dodged a zombie. While she was in midair she aimed her silenced pistol down and shot the thing right in the head. She landed right beside it and walked it with her katana a couple of times. To make sure it is dead of corse. "How in the world did that thing get up here?!" She whispered to herself. She climbed the little water tower on the building and opened the door. The water has long been gone so she made a base there. She plopped down on the beaten up mattress and sighed. She hated this.

Eran woke up in the food store. WHAT?! WHY AM I HERE?!' he gulped. This place was infested with zombies. He slowly climbed to the roof-almost falling a court Le of times. She found a window and broke it with a can of beans. He immediately scurried out and jumped a couple of buildings to make sure he was far away. He hoped he would run into someone. That he could maybe trust.

Jack sighed and looked at her zombie bunny. "I aM sOrRy BuNbUn.." she sighed. "BuT i DoNt WaNt YoU tO lEaVe Me.."
They are all open)

Soddenfur
June 29th, 2017, 10:49 PM
(Ooh ooh kill de zambies)

Harry looked over his shoulder and let out a short sigh of relief. He's still there. The man felt pity for his younger brother, who still was having a much more difficult time adjusting to their new... environment. More specifically, their new reality. Machete drawn, Harry headed off of the road and into the woods. "Come on, Ray," he called, walking more swiftly, "We need to find shelter... and maybe food, before it gets dark."

Ray stopped and closed his eyes for a brief moment, collecting his will once more. The teenager appreciated his brother's assistance in this new world, but he couldn't help but feel utterly lost. That's probably what the, uh... things think too. Ray somewhat pitied the walking corpses, but it was hard to think of anything anymore. "Coming!" he replied, wary of attracting human attention. He was still cautious around strangers after what happened last time. Harry sure seems to have gotten over that time quickly... he was made for this environment, after all.

Soddenfur
July 1st, 2017, 11:13 PM
Boooooop

I'm open :3

NichiSReady
July 3rd, 2017, 03:20 PM
Sam turned his head in the direction of sound, adjusting his body when he realized it was behind him. He paused for a moment, looking around. He exhaled through his nostrils when he didn't see the person. But I still can hear crackling... He thought, leaping off the branch, and landing on the ground with a light thud. He just noticed that he had the dagger still on his hand, but did that really matter? He was just going to pull it out when he saw the person anyways, or maybe his pistol.

(Do zombies ignore the twisted or naw?)

(The zombies don't notice the twisted, but will attack them if they side with their 'prey')

Alexia shivered feeling a presence in these woods. Shaking it off she continued. Probably just paranoid.

NichiSReady
July 16th, 2017, 02:26 PM
(The zombies don't notice the twisted, but will attack them if they side with their 'prey')

Alexia shivered feeling a presence in these woods. Shaking it off she continued. Probably just paranoid.

BUMP