PDA

View Full Version : Don't Starve Together Giveaway

BEAR.
June 10th, 2017, 08:04 PM
Hi guys,

A copy of DST has been gathering dust in my Steam inventory for almost a year. Since I have nothing to do with it, I figured I might as well try to give it away. If anyone is ever up for playing, Ray and I both frequent the game and have a few hundred hours invested in it. we have lives we swear
ray is my life

If you're interested, just post a fact about yourself below - provided it's within the guidelines. The post numbers will be thrown into a generator to determine the winner.

Dust
June 10th, 2017, 08:13 PM
I'd love to play with you guys sometime if that's alright!

(I already have a copy so void this post as an entry)

Ludicrous Lunacy
June 10th, 2017, 08:29 PM
I like cats obviously

Darky
June 10th, 2017, 08:30 PM
I like cats too

EliteHotDog
June 11th, 2017, 09:28 PM
When I'm on tge Internet, I keep everything about my life secret. (I have the game. Leaf Leaf you should try to win it.)

Leaf
June 11th, 2017, 09:39 PM
EliteHotDog I goshu) I have 5 kitties

monfang
June 12th, 2017, 09:32 AM
im addicted to green tea and root beer

Crumbleless
June 12th, 2017, 12:55 PM
I have cats.

Spikes
June 13th, 2017, 05:29 AM
I'm getting a guinea pig for a genetics unit apparently?

BEAR.
June 14th, 2017, 08:58 PM
generating the winner june 17th, so if anyone else is interested in getting a free copy of dst make sure you post by then!

Phoenix Flames
June 15th, 2017, 08:02 AM
I was 1 pound 9 ounces when I was born and it's a miracle that I survived. (My mom had fibroids and I almost died because of that, and she was 6 months pregnant with me when I was born. Fibroids are like tumors, but they aren't tumors.)

I'm also left handed while everyone else in my family, except for my 5 year old cousin, are right handed. (My five year old cousin is also left handed.)

I also have OCD and I'm obsessed with animals, I can't stand see animals getting injured or dying.

Also I still have never been on a cruise ship before in my entire life... And I still have yet to hear of certain words/can't pronounce certain words like serendipity, Mazda, and Norwegian. (Just some unique facts about me! :3)

happycyanide
June 15th, 2017, 08:07 AM
lol i'd play it w/ anyone

Almost all of my family are gamers, we are the clan DoYeN.

BEAR.
June 17th, 2017, 05:26 PM
last call for anyone interested!

Gone
June 17th, 2017, 05:29 PM
I like cats jesus.

BEAR.
June 17th, 2017, 11:19 PM
Alright!

The winner of this giveaway is Leaf. If you PM me your steam user, I'll friend you and send you the game (packaged nicely as a steam gift.)

BEAR.
June 26th, 2017, 11:23 PM
Ludicrous Lunacy, Darky, Aztec Ruins, Fox the Mighty, Spikes, Phoenix Flames, happycyanide, Raven & Co

If you're interested in getting two copies of DST (since when you purchase one, you get another for free), Steam has it on sale for under $10 USD.