PDA

View Full Version : CLAWSDALE!!:Reset!(Closed)

Pages : [1] 2

Stario&Co.
June 10th, 2017, 02:27 PM
You've been on this road too long (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSpdCzCtsys)
Hearing music but it's not your song
Wanna scream but your voice is gone
Days trapped inside your head

Can't look up cause your world is down
Walking miles staring at the ground
All alone inside the crowd
Letting pockets hold your hand

But the sun is always there to shine
The clouds block out the sky

Oh hold on
Just one more day
Hold on
You know you'll find a way
Hold on
You've got stars in your eyes
So let's paint the sky

Oh hold on
Just one more time
Hold on
I'll be your reason why
Hold on
So let's paint the sky

So let's paint the sky

It's time to start remembering dreams
Lift your eyes see the things unseen
Remember who you wanna be
Let the light hit your eyes

Let out the beauty that's been trapped inside
Let them know that you're not gonna hide
Head up hands open wide
Spread your wings and fly

But the sun is always there to shine
The clouds don't own the sky

Oh hold on
Just one more day
Hold on
Hold on
So let's paint the sky

Oh hold on
Just one more time
Hold on
I'll be your reason why
Hold on
So let's paint the sky

Oooh oh oh oh
Oooh oh oh oh
Oooh oh oh oh
Oooh oh oh oh
Oooh oh oh oh
Oooh oh oh oh
Oooh oh oh oh

Hold on
Hold on
Hold on
So let's paint the sky

Oh hold on
Just one more day
Hold on
Hold on
So let's paint the sky

Oh hold on
Just one more time
Hold on
I'll be your reason why
Hold on
So let's paint the sky

Oh hold on, Oh hold on, Oh hold on
So let's paint the sky

Oh hold on, Oh hold on, Oh hold on
So let's paint the sky

So let's paint the sky

This is a remake of the old Clawsdale Thread! We decided that it was time for a fresh start, and I thought this song here fit best for most of our character x3 Even if things get hard, hold on till the very end, and I promise something will come out of it. That's what we're doing now.

This thread is only for the following:

Rubinaito @Shadomaru (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=76) @Random Melody (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=79) and myself

*Edit*
Honestly, I wouldn't have as many friends as I do now if it wasn't for Random. She's been with me since day one, and I wouldn't have the confidence to make a thread if it wasn't for her. Thanks Pancake, you really are a good friend.
Fill free to watch our insanity XDD

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 10th, 2017, 02:32 PM
Simba won't be a terrible father this time!)

Random Melody
June 10th, 2017, 02:37 PM
(Good *grumbles*)
(Get over it, Kion. Its a restart.)
(Which means you have to go back to being emotionless for now)
(....Do I?)
(Hehehe)
(We'll see ouo)

rubinaito
June 10th, 2017, 02:41 PM
Artemis will attempt to be a better father as well.

Stario&Co.
June 10th, 2017, 02:49 PM
(Hey I'm alive again)
(I'm a kid again!)
(Haha, I'm taller than you again.)
(I'm gonna live in Clawsdale again, but I'll miss Paris...)
(I don't exist anymore...)
(Don't worry Eric, you'll be back at some point x3)
(How about we hve it where instead of highschool Kion and the older kids are in college and have jobs?)
(EWWWW WORKING!!)
(Shut up, Kopa -__-)

Random Melody
June 10th, 2017, 02:51 PM
(GOOD IDEA! X3)

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 10th, 2017, 02:52 PM
Sure.

Stario&Co.
June 10th, 2017, 02:55 PM
(YAY!!)
(Random, you have the honor of starting us off x3)

Random Melody
June 10th, 2017, 03:17 PM
(*cracks knuckles dramatically*)
"I have a headache." Natasha slammed her book shut, rubbing her forehead and squeezing her eyes shut.
"Studying does that to people." Kion hummed, writing something down on a piece of paper.
"Mm." Natasha leaned over his shoulder to look at the paper. "Everyone except you, who can somehow stay up all night. Working. All night. Without sleep."
"Whatcha trying to say, Tash?" Kion sat back in his chair, glancing up.
"Just that you're a workaholic zombie." Natasha said innocently, sitting back on a bed with a grin.
"Technically zombies are already half asleep. Since they're pretty much dead." Kion hummed, spinning the chair around to smirk at her. "If anything, i'd be a vampire. An awesome freaking vampire."
Natasha gave a small, sarcastic chuckle. "You think you're so cute, dontcha?"
"...I think im adorable." Kion replied with a grin.

##

"Cmon, cmon, dont leave me like this,
I thought I had you figured out,
Something's gone terribly wrong,
You're all I wanted," Vexy leaned against a tree, throwing a tennis ball up and down.

"Cmon, cmon, dont leave me like this,
I thought I had you figured out,
Cant breathe whenever you're gone,
Cant turn back now,
Im haunted."

"Dont throw that near my car." Vincent grumbled, busy scrubbing the hood of the Impala with a soapy sponge.
"How 'bout I throw it at your face?" Vexy narrowed her eyes playfully at her older brother.
"Then i'll dump this bucket of soapy water on your head." Vincent warned.
"Ooh, im scared." Vexy mocked.
"You should be." Vincent retorted.
"Come at me then bro," Vexy giggled tauntingly, causing Vincent to glare at her.
"Okay you know what." Chaka sprayed Vincent with the hose, and then Vexy.
Vincent stood there for a moment, then spat out water. He fixed his glare on Chaka, then looked at Vexy.
Vexy licked her lips, then came forward and picked up the bucket.
"Im out!" Chaka turned, but Vincent grabbed him by the shoulder and pulled him back, pushing his brother up against the car.
"Nuh-uh, little bro." He chuckled, taking the hose. "You need a wash."
"Vincent," Chaka struggled. "Vexy, dont do this."
"You should've thought about this before you sprayed us." Vexy chided, heading over and lifting up the bucket.
"Im sorry." Chaka tried weakly, giving a nervous smile.
"Hm." Vexy tilted her head.
"Just do it, Ve--" Vincent started.
"Nah!" Vexy turned and poured the water over his head, causing him to drop the hose and let Chaka go.
"Oh my god..!" Chaka burst out laughing.
Vincent growled was the soapy water dripped down his face. "OH you made a big mistake!"
Vexy giggled, backing up slightly. "You look so stupid!"
Chaka meanwhile had picked up the hose again.
"I look stupid." Vincent repeated, then smirked. "Come give your big brother a hug, Vex."
"Not on your life, you soaked maniac," Vexy choked between giggles.
"Oh no, im getting a hug." Vincent came forward, arms out. "Bring it in!"
"WATER FIGHT!" Chaka suddenly yelled, and Vincent turned way too late, both him and Vexy being sprayed with the water. By now, all three of the siblings were laughing.
"CHAKA!"
(Me and my siblings)

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 10th, 2017, 03:30 PM
Now Kion understands my pain. Both Simba and me.)

Simba, enjoying the little time off he had, was outside watching the nature.

Scar was next to him. "You're not gonna call Kion today?" He asked a bit surprised.

Simba shook his head. "I talk to him everyday. He doesn't want to hear my voice every day. He's a growing man and he doesn't need his father worrying about him anymore."

Scar grinned, shaking his head. "Its only the afternoon, I know you'll call him sooner or later today."

"I hate it when you're right Scar."

"Yes nephew, I know."

rubinaito
June 10th, 2017, 03:37 PM
Oh lord, Kion's turned into his father. o,o

Rachel was humming as she sat outside underneath the tree, sketching in her notebook. She looked up to gaze at her two children, Angel and Raven as they ran across the lawn. She smiled, leaning back and placing the book down.
"I'm gonna get you Raven!" Angel yelled, fluttering his little wings as he ran along.

Random Melody
June 10th, 2017, 03:45 PM
(XD)
"You should rest, though." Natasha chuckled, crossing her legs. "Its not healthy."
"Its perfectly healthy." Kion looked puzzled. "What are you talking about?"
Natasha rolled her eyes at him. "I hate you."
"Nah," Kion's lips twitched into a smirk. "Deep down, you totally adore me."
"You wish." Natasha giggled, sticking her tongue out at him. "You know we head back to Clawsdale in an hour, right? You havent slept since we left."
Kion laughed. "Its only been a week."
"Yeah, and we were supposed to be on our break from college." Natasha snickered.
"I got better things to worry about than beer and vacation college parties." Kion said with a grin.
Natasha smirked, and Kion rolled his eyes.
"Okay so I had one drink at one party. One."
"Whatever." Natasha rolled her eyes playfully, standing up. "Im gonna go say bye to the girls."
"Alright." Kion shook his head in amusement, turning back to the desk. "Stay out of trouble."
"You wish." Natasha replied easily, walking out and shutting the hotel door behind her.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 10th, 2017, 03:55 PM
Simba sighed pulling out his phone.

"And the streak only increases." Scar said smiling.

"Scar shut up." Simba said dialing Kion's number.

"Then you call Liars next and then next thing you know, you calling as your working."

"Why did I ever forgive you?" Simba asked as he hit the call button.

Random Melody
June 10th, 2017, 03:57 PM
Kion didnt have to look at his phone, clicking answer and putting it to his ear. "Hey, Dad." He hummed, folding up some papers with one hand and putting them in his pocket.

rubinaito
June 10th, 2017, 03:59 PM
Atazi sighed, leaning against a lamp post as she shook out her cigarette. The music blasting from her headphones (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX44CAz-JhU&list=RD0ObMMRcu0qk&index=4) was rather loud causing passerby to look at her strangely. Puffing out her cheeks, she looked to the side to see her sister, Noir, (Black Diamond) and a little girl chatting, the girl surprisingly smoking as well.
"Look, I'm just saying you owe me." Adriana deadpanned, shaking the ash off her cigarette with practiced ease. "I got you the money, now I expect to be payed back by the end of tomorrow." She opened her pocket slightly to show her gun.
"I can't believe I'm being threatened by a little girl... Fine. I'll get the money back to you by tomorrow." Noir spat, crushing her cigarette beneath her heel.
"Noir, stop getting involved with the gangs." Atazi sighed. "You know how dad feels about that."
"Get your nose out of our business, Pigtails." Adriana snapped, her eyes taking on a deadly glint. "Why don't you go buy yourself some candy and a little poodle?"
Atazi scowled, flicking her cigarette to the ground and stomping on it. "Noir, hurry up." She snapped.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 10th, 2017, 04:00 PM
"Hey kiddo." Simba said. "How are you doing."

Random Melody
June 10th, 2017, 04:02 PM
"Good, good." Kion pushed his chair back and stood up, stretching. "How are you guys?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 10th, 2017, 04:03 PM
"Tired from working as always." He said.

Random Melody
June 10th, 2017, 04:05 PM
Kion couldnt help but chuckle. "I feel you, man."

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 10th, 2017, 04:09 PM
"Don't make the same mistakes as I did." He said. "Take a break every once in a while so you're not like me."

Random Melody
June 10th, 2017, 04:12 PM
"Dont be stupid, Dad." Kion rolled his eyes, falling back onto the bed. He moved one arm up under his head, the other hand still pressing the phone to his ear as he shut his eyes. "I take plenty of breaks."

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 10th, 2017, 04:16 PM
"Good." He stood up, walking back inside. "At least one of us are the smart ones."

Random Melody
June 10th, 2017, 04:19 PM
"Mhm." Kion murmured, eyes still shut.
"Alright, Kion, ready to go?" Natasha poked her head back in, and smirked. "Or you want a quick nap--?"
"No, no, im ready, Tash." Kion said quickly, sitting up. Then he put the phone back up to talk to Simba. "Gotta go, Dad, we'll be back in Clawsdale in a few hours."

Stario&Co.
June 10th, 2017, 04:22 PM
(Hmm....How should I bring in Uzuri..?)
If I could begin to be
Half of what of you think of me
Uzuri sang as softly to herself as she walked down the street
I could do about anything
I could even learn how to love
"Sing a little louder so I can hear," Nuka laughed, catching Uzuri off guard.
"Sh-shut up!" She glared up t him, making him laugh more
"You are so insecure!" Nuka reached out and patted her head "My friends are gonna love you."
"Don't pat my head," Uzuri huffed, keeping her gaze ahead
Nuka chuckled and shook his head
##
"Tawi, you work too much," Moja sighed, rolling his eyes at his brother
"I have to get into Medical school, Moja!" Tawi was currently typing out a paper on his laptop. Both of them were sitting outside the house, Moja having one bud in his ear and listening to music. "My whole future is on the line right now!"
"You're a sophomore," Moja rolled his eyes "You have two more years to worry about this."
"Says the guy who already has his life figured out," Tawi fixed him with a glare.
##
"I can't believe it!" Waasi bounced in her seat in the car as Jack drove "I haven't seen Vincent, Chaka and Vexy since high school!"
"They're excited to see you," Jack laughed "well, at least I think so."
"What do you mean think so!?" Waasi eyed him nervously.
"Relax, I'm kidding!" Jack chuckled "You're gullible."
"No I'm not!" Waasi exclaimed with a pout, glaring at him.

Stario&Co.
June 10th, 2017, 04:22 PM
Also you guys are already three pages in I'm so late XDD

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 10th, 2017, 04:24 PM
"Alright Kion, be safe." He hung up.

"Now for Kiara." Scar said.

"Shut up Scar."

Random Melody
June 10th, 2017, 04:32 PM
(XD)
Kion put his phone in his pocket, standing up. "Lets get outta here." He walked out.
"Who was that?" Natasha asked, shutting the hotel door behind them. "I checked out by the way."
"My Dad," Kion hummed, heading over to his car.
"He calls you alot." Natasha giggled, following.
"Yep." Kion chuckled, getting in the drivers side while Natasha slid into the passenger seat. Kion started up the car and backed out of the parking place, driving off.

##

"Im soaked!" Vincent was laughing, trying to shake himself off. "My clothes are soaked, and my hair!"
"At least Baby's clean." Vexy said, giggling.
Chaka chuckled under his breath.

##

Lilliana smiled as she listened to her siblings, throwing a ball up into the air and catching it easily.
"Boo!" Lavender whispered in her ear, causing Lilli to jump.
"You jerk--!" Lilliana grumbled, sinking back against the tree with a scowl.
Lavender giggled, sitting beside her.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 10th, 2017, 04:40 PM
"Call her." He said. "You know you want to."

"In a minute." Simba said. "Shouldn't you be getting home to Zira?"

"I already told her I'd be a couple minutes late."

"Oh Scar why do you exist in my life."

Random Melody
June 10th, 2017, 05:14 PM
(XD I love Scar)
"Ouch."
"Keep it down." Cory grumbled, balancing Nuru on his shoulders. "Hurry it up, guys."
"Easier said than done." Almasi grumbled from Nuru's shoulders, wobbling as she fought to keep steady, hoisting Raven up.
Raven stuck her tongue out as she reached up to the counter. "Not much further..."
"Hurry up." Nuru begged. "I cant hold you much longer."
"You say that like you're on the bottom of this thing!" Cory grumbled.
"Aaaaand," Raven reached harder, and gripped a silver platter in her hands. "Got it!"
"Yay!" Almasi cheered, then suddenly they began to wobble.
"Oh no.." Cory whimpered, and the kids yelled at the same time as they came crashing down.
"My head.." Nuru groaned, sitting up and rubbing her head. "Everyone okay?"
"Im good." Almasi sighed, flat on her back.
"Uh huh.." Cory looked up, blinking. "Rave?"
Raven sat with her back against the counter, balancing the silver platter on her lap. "I got it!" The toddler cheered, giggling. Piled up on the platter were at least a hundred chocolate chip cookies.
Almasi laughed, rolling onto her stomach, while Cory and Nuru exchanged relieved looks.

rubinaito
June 10th, 2017, 05:23 PM
Angel grabbed the first cookie. "Mine." He announced, fluttering his wings. Too bad they were too small, otherwise he would have gotten into the cookies ages ago.
Rachel was in her and Bunga's room, staring at the floor. "Honey," She said. "The kids are way too quiet."

Stario&Co.
June 10th, 2017, 05:37 PM
(Wait....Does everyone still have the same parents XDD)
"Where are we even going?" Uzuri asked
"A Karaoke bar," Nuka replied "I have a few friends and my siblings there now. Kila, Vitani, Kovu, Kopa, who is my main man by the way." He smiled down at her "You are the rookie."
"Rookie?" Uzruri blinked
"You're the innocent one," Nuka rolled his eyes "Pure, golden heart. Have you ever even slept with--"
"That is none of your business!" Uzuri snapped, face red "Just shut up!"
"And the answer is no!" Nuka laughed, walking up to a bar.
Uzuri let out a growl, then turned her attention to the door. "I'm nineteen."
"And?" Nuka raised an eyebrow
"I can't go into bars until I'm twenty-one," Uzuri blinked'
"My family owns it, don't worry!" Nuka opened the door. "Hey guys!"
"Kovu, you let the rat back in!" Kopa snickered
"Shut up," Nuka laughed
##
Eric giggled, crawling over to the plate and grabbing a cookie. While his teeth hadn't come in, he still liked gumming on them.

Random Melody
June 10th, 2017, 05:45 PM
(Yep XD)
"Hey," Kila giggled.
Kovu snickered, leaning back as he smirked at his brother. "Hey, Rat."

##

"Drove them over to Kiara's." Bunga looked up briefly.

##

Nuru giggled to herself, taking a cookie and nibbling on it. "I love cookies."
"We need milk." Almasi stood up and took a cookie as well.
Cory stuffed two in his mouth. "Milk and cookies!"
Raven laughed. "You're gonna choke!"
Kiara poked her head in, and raised an eyebrow. "You kids okay?"
Nuru spun around, hiding her cookie behind her back and giving an innocent smile. "Yes Momma!"
Kiara gave her daughter a unconvinced look, but nodded and went back into the living room.

rubinaito
June 10th, 2017, 05:49 PM
Rachel blinked. "Oh. Yeah." She sat down. "I've been really out of it recently."

Angel giggled, before picking up a cookie. "I'm saving it for Azura." He said, grabbing a bag.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 10th, 2017, 06:10 PM
"Because that's how life works." Scar said.

"Get out Scar." Simba said.

"Oh come on Simba, don't-"

"Get out Scar!"

Scar laughed. "I'll be back, you know that."

"Yes so my nightmares can continue."

Random Melody
June 10th, 2017, 06:56 PM
"Yeah," Bunga frowned at her. "You alright?"

##

"Hey check this out." Natasha told Kion as he drove, scrolling on her laptop. "Guy died in his office lastnight, police say it was bloody. But no murder weapons, and the cameras went to static just before he died."
"Ooh." Kion murmured.
"It gets better." Natasha told him. "One of the police found sulfur on the guy's fingertips."
"Think its our kinda case?" Kion glanced at her.
"Sounds like it." Natasha replied, shutting the laptop. "Speaking of, when are you gonna tell your family what you really do for a living? Why havent you, actually?"
Kion sighed. "You know why, Tash. Boss doesnt like it when we tell anyone anything who isnt in the business."
"You can disobey him, you know." Natasha grumbled, looking out the window. "I cant believe you let him control your whole life."
"Hey, that guy's scary." Kion retorted, rolling his eyes as he drove. "Besides, I like my job. I'd rather not lose it."
Natasha simply gave a hum of acknowledgement, and the two fell quiet.

rubinaito
June 10th, 2017, 07:02 PM
"I think?" Rachel blinked. "I know I got a raise on my depression medication recently, maybe I should talk to Doctor Eren about it." She brushed herself off. "Well, I probably should go do the dishes." She stood up, and headed down the stairs absently.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 10th, 2017, 07:10 PM
(However when your father basically is the government of the city, he kinda does know Kion)

Simba sighed and went back to work. If he got this last paper done, he would have the rest of the night to himself and Nala.

Scar drove back to his house. "I'm home Zira."

rubinaito
June 10th, 2017, 07:16 PM
Zira appeared in the doorway, her hair frazzled. "Atazi and Noir have been threatened by a smoking ten year old with a gun." She covered her face with a hand. "Why can't they be more like Koja?" She groaned.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 10th, 2017, 07:22 PM
"Everybody is different." Scar said kissing her. "We just gotta learn to deal with it." He looked around the house. "How is Koja doing anyway, I haven't talked to him since last week."

Stario&Co.
June 10th, 2017, 07:39 PM
(More Scar please XD)
(Also Random, Toddler Maneno tags along? I think it would be funny x3)
(Also I'm gonna find a way to put Marinette and Aldway in here x3)
Nuka rolled his eyes "I want you guys to meet someone," he stepped aside, presenting Uzuri to everyone. "This is Uzuri Veyo. She just started her freshman year in college."
"H-hello!" Uzuri quickly bowed in greeting, her face tinted pink.
"Hey," Kopa waved
"Hi there!" Vitani smiled
##
Eric reached up and grabbed Nuru's cookie, shoving half of it in his toothless mouth
##
"Vexy!!" Jack honked the horn as he pulled up to the house, smiling at his friends "Why are you guys all wet?

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 10th, 2017, 07:50 PM
Just because he's unique, Simba will stay the way I've been typing, but Scar will finally have a color to himself

Stario&Co.
June 10th, 2017, 07:56 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Random Melody
June 10th, 2017, 07:58 PM
(Oh XD Well Kion doesnt know that he knows lol)
(Also)
(I ship Kiosha XD)
"Eric!" Nuru giggled, grabbing another one. "Silly." She put this one in her mouth, nibbling on it with a smile.

##

"Cuz we have a stupid brother!" Vincent replied, chuckling.
Chaka smacked him on the back of his head.
Vexy giggled. "Hi, Jack!"

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 10th, 2017, 08:47 PM
Simba sighed. He had finished his paper. Now he was done for the day. He opened his phone and called Kiara.

Random Melody
June 10th, 2017, 08:56 PM
"Hi Daddy." Kiara chuckled, balancing her phone between her ear and shoulder as she played with a rubber band, listening intently to make sure the kids didnt get into trouble.

##

"How's it feeeeeel to be back in Clawsdale," Natasha sang, getting out of the car with a chuckle.
"Good." Kion smiled to himself, getting out and shutting the door. "Home sweet home."
"Too bad our job requires us to travel alot." Natasha turned, eyeing Kion's house. "I still find it odd that you chose a modern house while the rest of your family all live in giant mansions."
"Hey, just 'cause im a rich Prince, doesnt mean I gotta live like one." Kion rolled his eyes, walking past her.
Natasha scoffed to herself. "...I'll never understand you." She finally said as she followed, causing Kion to grin.
"Good."

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 10th, 2017, 08:58 PM
Simba (and Nala?) doesn't live in a giant mansion)

"Hey Kiara. How's everything going?" He said putting his papers away.

rubinaito
June 10th, 2017, 09:00 PM
Simba (and Nala?) doesn't live in a giant mansion)

"Hey Kiara. How's everything going?" He said putting his papers away.
Yeah they do. With all of those kids, they can't live in a regular two story house.

Random Melody
June 10th, 2017, 09:05 PM
(Like father like son XDD)
(Also everyone is in separate houses XDD At least Kila and Kiara are X3)
"Good." Kiara said cheerfully, glancing toward the kitchen. "Babysitting. Well actually I dont get paid, so technically im just stuck with the kids." she chuckled. "Anyway, how are you?"

##

"And yet you have a flatscreen TV." Natasha laughed, falling back onto the cough and grabbing the remote.
"Shut up." Kion teased, heading into the kitchen. "You hungry?"
"Starving." Natasha giggled, propping herself up. "Whatcha cookin'?"
"How does steak and macaroni sound?" Kion hummed from the kitchen, already knowing what Natasha would say.
"Sounds like I love you soooo much right now."
Kion chuckled softly. "I know ya do."
"Oh dont be cheeky." Natasha smiled, turning on the TV and sitting up.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 10th, 2017, 09:06 PM
All of you are in college. Live somewhere else. Is what my mother is doing to me

Random Melody
June 10th, 2017, 09:07 PM
(Pretty much XD)

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 10th, 2017, 09:07 PM
(Like father like son XDD)
(Also everyone is in separate houses XDD At least Kila and Kiara are X3)
"Good." Kiara said cheerfully, glancing toward the kitchen. "Babysitting. Well actually I dont get paid, so technically im just stuck with the kids." she chuckled. "Anyway, how are you?"

##

"And yet you have a flatscreen TV." Natasha laughed, falling back onto the cough and grabbing the remote.
"Shut up." Kion teased, heading into the kitchen. "You hungry?"
"Starving." Natasha giggled, propping herself up. "Whatcha cookin'?"
"How does steak and macaroni sound?" Kion hummed from the kitchen, already knowing what Natasha would say.
"Sounds like I love you soooo much right now."
Kion chuckled softly. "I know ya do."
"Oh dont be cheeky." Natasha smiled, turning on the TV and sitting up.
"Busy as always." Simba said. "I just finished my work for the day." He said.

Random Melody
June 10th, 2017, 09:09 PM
"Thats good." Kiara laughed. "I swear, you and Kion are both major workaholics."
(Im saving the world from demons, Kiara.)
(-locks Kion in the closet-)

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 10th, 2017, 09:13 PM
(And who do you think writes those paychecks for you boss to give you? And for every worker in Clawsdale?)

"Like father like son." Simba said. "Though I've tried to tell him to take it easy."

Random Melody
June 10th, 2017, 09:20 PM
(Touche'.)
Kiara chuckled. "Dont bother, me and Kila have tried repeatedly. Whatever he does for a living, he's real dedicated to it."

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 10th, 2017, 09:23 PM
"Definitely my fault." He said. "I'll leave you to your babysitting. Be safe alright?"

Random Melody
June 10th, 2017, 09:28 PM
"Alright, Daddy," Kiara smiled. "Later."

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 10th, 2017, 09:42 PM
"Goodbye." He ended the call and sighed.

Stario&Co.
June 10th, 2017, 09:58 PM
(...*Sigh* okay, let me go make ship posters x3)
"Hehe," Eric giggled, smiling innocently
##
"Uzuri grew up in Africa," Nuka smiled in Uzuri's direction "And her voice is like an angel's"
"I lived in Africa until I was thirteen," Uzuri reminded him "And my voice is average."
"Well, this is a Karaoke bar," Kopa smiled "Why don't you show us what you got?"
"ME!?" Uzuri blushed, looking down "Oh, no thanks. I'm not that great."
##
"Look who I just picked up from the air port!" Jack opened the back of his car.
"KIDNAP!!!" Waasi instantly screamed, getting the attention of almost everyone in the neighborhood.
"Really?" Jack sighed, looking down at her in annoyance

Random Melody
June 11th, 2017, 08:16 AM
(XD)
"Waasi!" Vincent immediately shot up, a bright smile on his face.
Vexy and Chaka exchanged glances, smirking.

Stario&Co.
June 11th, 2017, 11:56 AM
(Morning!!)
"Vince!" Waasi hopped out of the car and rushed towards Vincent, crashed into him and gave him a big hug. "I haven't seen you in years!"
Jack smirked, looking over at Chaka and Vexy
##
"We'll let Kila be the judge of that," Kopa looked over at his sister
"Kila knows talent when she sees it!" Vitani giggled
"Kila?" Uzuri echoed, looking over and blinking "Is that who you are?"

Random Melody
June 11th, 2017, 01:06 PM
"That would be me." Kila hummed, spinning her beer bottle with one hand as she smiled at Uzuri. "Kila Anne Pride, nice to meetcha."

##

"Ooohhh I missed you." Vincent squeezed Waasi, then let her go with a smile. "How you been?"
Vexy snickered under her breath. "Just kiss already."

Stario&Co.
June 11th, 2017, 02:34 PM
"Whoa..." Uzuri breathed, eyes wide. She didn't know what it was, but she suddenly felt a deep respect for Kila.
"We get it, she's cool," Nuka bumped her "Now just get on the stage."
"Don't touch me, pervert," Uzuri shot Nuka a glare
"What did you do this time?" Vitani glanced at her brother
"Nothing!" Nuka put his hand up
"Everything," Uzuri said at the exact same time, moving away from Nuka and closer to the others.
"What!?" Nuka felt like he was missing something important
##
"Great!" Waasi beamed, then held up two fingers "I got two little siblings now! A brother and a sister."
"You didn't tell me that!" Jack exclaimed
"Well you never asked." Waasi stuck out her tongue

Random Melody
June 11th, 2017, 02:42 PM
Kila couldnt help but laugh, amusement sparkling in her amber eyes. "Nuka, dont make us hurt you again."
"Thats my girl." Koja grinned, nudging his shoulder gently against Kila's.
"Shut up, Huckleberry." Kila winked at him, before pulling the beer bottle up to her lips and taking a long sip.

##

"Thats great to hear!" Vincent smiled.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 11th, 2017, 02:48 PM
Simba sighed and went upstairs. He wasn't used to having this much free time anymore, but it felt good to have it.

Scar sat outside. He had annoyed Simba enough for the day. Who was his next target going to be?

Stario&Co.
June 11th, 2017, 03:38 PM
"I literally did nothing," Nuka sighed
"So you say," Uzuri muttered under her breath
"Says the girl that's too chicken to goup o a small stage," Nuka rolled his eyes
Uzuri froze, turning and eyeing him "What, did you call me?"
"I mean, I'm sure I can sing way better than you can," Nuka shrugged "If you're too scared to go up there, I'll give the crowd what they've been wanting."
Uzuri narrowed her eyes, then looked over at Kovu "How much to get on the stage?"
##
"Mmhm!" Waasi blinked, looking to see if anyone could hear "Also" She lowered her voice "I have some info on someone." For a brief moment, her left eye flickered yellow.

Random Melody
June 11th, 2017, 04:19 PM
"Ten bucks." Kovu blinked.
"Dont lie to the girl!" Kila reached over to slap him on the back of his head. To Uzuri, she said, "Its free, he just wants money."
Kovu mumbled something under his breath, sinking down in his seat.

##

Vincent's eyebrows shot up at once, interest flooding his eyes. "Spill,"

rubinaito
June 11th, 2017, 04:28 PM
Atazi and Noir sighed from their end of the table, rolling their eyes at Kovu's behavior.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 11th, 2017, 04:44 PM
Yes Kouvu. Yes. Make me proud)

Stario&Co.
June 11th, 2017, 10:42 PM
(...I made a complete fool of myself today)
"Great," Uzuri spun around, glaring up at Nuka "You and me are gonna go. right now."
"You and me?" Nuka echoed, smirking "You sure you got what it takes."
"I got more than you do," Uzuri looked him up and down "So far in my perspective, all you know how to do is hit on girls and fail miserably."
Nuka's eyebrows raised in shock.
Vitani lifted her bottle to her mouth to hide her snickering.
##
"As much as I missed you guys," Waasi reached down and dug into her pockets "I came here on business too." She pulled four photos from her pocket. All of them were men "These four guys were found dead under a highway in my city. Each death was in the same year under two months of time, and the all had this mark burned into their bodies," she moved her hair back, revealing the bat symbol that resided on her neck.
"That's Azazel's mark," Jack breathed
"Yeah," Waasi nodded "if we want to find anything on my father, this would be a good place to start."
"We?" Jack echoed, eyes wide "Does that mean..?"
"I'm back in the game?" Waasi shoved the pictures back in her pocket "Hell yeah."

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 11th, 2017, 10:45 PM
What did you do?

Random Melody
June 12th, 2017, 07:09 AM
(How?)
"I like this girl." Kila claimed, giggling.

##

"Awesome." Vincent grinned.
What they didnt know however was that a familiar red-eyed figure was watching them from the shadows. With a smirk, he looked away and back again. "Ah, Azazel, old friend....Im closer than I thought....." He backed away, hidden completely.

##

"Uh oh." Natasha frowned down at her phone. "I just got news from Boss- We better speed up this search."
"Azazel's still locked up, right?" Kion blinked, peering over.
"Yeah, but Crowley escaped, and now he and a few other demons are causing trouble on his behalf, making a distraction. It wont be long before they get him out, too." Natasha grumbled. "We need to find Lucifer, fast."
"You know what I hate?" Kion sighed, standing up and heading out. "We have to kill both of them at the same time, and then Crowley, just to avoid giving Lucifer Azazel's powers and vice-versa."
"Thats showbiz." Natasha said sarcastically, grabbing her bag and bouncing after him.

Stario&Co.
June 12th, 2017, 12:50 PM
(The guy I told you about? He live in my neighborhood. We were hanging out with the other kids. The guys decided to be jerks and grab all of us girls bridal style and march around the back yard. He picked me up and started marching around while I'm clinging to his neck and laughing and yelling at him to put me down. Before he can though, my mother walked up and sees the entire situation....)
"Oh your on now," Nuka narrowed his eyes "You pick a song, I'll pick mine."
"Fine," Uzuri smirked "Maybe you'll woe the crowd with your slick moves."
Kopa chuckled. "I really like this kid."
##
"So," Jack crossed his arms "What do we do now?"
"We head to Midnight City," Waasi sighed, looking at her watch "We can get their in a day by car. I just took a plane to get here sooner."
"By car is a good idea," Jack crossed his arms "Then we can bring all of are weapons with us."

rubinaito
June 12th, 2017, 12:55 PM
(Can Rachel be in the demon hunting business?)
(Also, that scene seems kinda funny and cute, but at the same time your mother walking in on it ruined it XD)

Random Melody
June 12th, 2017, 12:56 PM
(Ohhh boy o3o)
"Alright road trip with Baby!" Vincent cheered, heading toward the Impala.
Chaka glanced at Vexy. "That means you gotta leave your kids with Kila."
"So?" Vexy gave a quizzical look.
Chaka snickered. "When we get back, they'll all be were-pires."
"Were-pires? Cmon, Chaka, dont be stupid." Vexy rolled her eyes, heading after Vincent.
Chaka shrugged as he followed. "Just saying."
"Well dont. I trust Kila." Vexy raised an eyebrow. I think.
"Really?" Chaka smirked. "What happened the last time you trusted her."
Vexy scowled, unspeaking.
"Precisely." Chaka gave her a look. "Vamp-wolves--"
"Shut your face, get in the car." Vexy growled, her older sister side showing.
Chaka gave her a defiant look, but jerked the door open and got in, grumbling.

rubinaito
June 12th, 2017, 01:07 PM
Rachel blinked as she watched the others get in the car, presumably to... to... What did they do? Her memory was so foggy these days, she could barely remember that she was married, and had three... no, two kids. Putting a hand to her forehead, she could feel that blasted shadow right behind her. "Bunga?" She thought she said his name, she wasn't quite sure. Wait, who was she thinking about? Right, Bunga. Who was he? Her boyfriend? No, husband.
Poor Rachel, can't remember a thing... The shadow hissed, covering her eyes with their cold hands and chuckling.
"Let me go..." Rachel protested weakly, her legs crumbling beneath her. Her vision cleared and she was in the kitchen, broken glass all around her. Had she dropped a glass?

Stario&Co.
June 12th, 2017, 01:24 PM
(Yes, so now my mom thinks I have a boyfriend and won't leave me alone XD)
(Also what Jack and Vexy don't know is that someone snuck into the trunk to tag along for the ride x3)
"Can all of us fit in there?" Jack asked, eyebrows raised.
"We'll have to try," Waasi giggled, getting in the car
Jack blinked, but sighed and got in as well
##
"Uzuri and Nuka both made their way on to the stage, and looked at the long list of songs.
"I'll go with this one," Nuka pointed to one song
Uzuri rolled her eyes "Of course," She pointed to her song "I'll do this one."
(OKAY TRIVIA QUESTION!!! The person who gets this right will have on eof my Funo children in the future. Also yes, Fuli is pregnant again. I just felt like Mvua should have some siblings x3)

Random Melody
June 12th, 2017, 01:39 PM
(ALRIGHT!)
"Turn on the radio." Chaka piped up, and Vexy groaned from the passenger seat.
Vincent let out a laugh. "You know the rules, Vex. Driver picks the music--"
"--Riders shut their cakeholes just shut up." Vexy sunk down into her seat, glaring out the window.
Vincent choked back a laugh, turning the radio on, then started driving, shooting down the road with a grin.

##

Kila watched, eyebrows raised faintly.

##

"Mmmm," Natasha clicked her tongue. "Is your EMF picking anything up yet?"
"Nah uh." Kion raised an eyebrow, holding up the device as they walked. "Not a soul."
"Maybe we should set up a trap for Lucifer." Natasha suggested with a smirk. "Like, a room filled with sigils and salt so he cant go anywhere."
"Wont hold him for long." Kion murmured.
"Long enough." Natasha pointed out, tipping her head. "Its worth a shot."
"Maybe." Kion conceded. "But where would we do it at?"
"Some old warehouse." Natasha said easily. "Where not alot of people go."
Kion stopped walking suddenly, as did Natasha. "Smell that?"
Natasha gave him an odd look, but then sniffed the air. Immediately she stopped. "Thats a strong smell." She paused. "Familiar, too. Lets go." She took off down the street. Mid-stride, she shifted. Now instead of a girl, she was a beautiful white wolf with blue eyes and black markings.
"Dude we're in the middle of the--" Kion groaned, then followed, shifting along with Natasha. Now a golden wolf with amber eyes, he fell into step with her, glancing around warily.
"Relax. Wolves are common in Clawsdale, remember? People keep them as pets here...For some reason." Natasha nudged her shoulder against his, giving a huge grin as her ears flicked.
Kion gave her a deadpan look, continuing down the sidewalk. "If someone sees us, i'll kill you." With that he put his nose to the ground, focusing on the smell they were tracking.
"Deal." Natasha smirked, then shoved her nose into the air and began sniffing.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 01:40 PM
Ask away)

Stario&Co.
June 12th, 2017, 02:16 PM
(When Kiunga first became a ship, what was the first song they sang together?)
Waasi giggled staring at the radio. Her eyes flashed yellow, and the radio suddenly changed to Taylor Swift.
##

rubinaito
June 12th, 2017, 02:20 PM
Rachel made her way over to the couch where Bunga was sitting, curling up and placing her head on the armrest. She stared at nothing in particular, before closing her eyes and trying to sleep.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 02:22 PM
Random wins cause she rps both of those characters and knows this by heart)

Random Melody
June 12th, 2017, 02:23 PM
(Hmmmmm)
(Uhhhhh)
(Okay its bad that I cant remember this isnt it XDD)
(I wanna say Sparks Fly....Or As Long As I Have You...Or Sad Song? XD)
(I dunno XDD)
"What the--?" Vincent looked startled.
"Yeaaahh!!!" Vexy shrieked, turning the volume up, singing along. "Its a love story baby just say yes!"
Chaka chuckled to himself, looking out the window.

##

"This is fun!" Natasha laughed as she trotted along, her ears pricked. "I love being a wolf."
Kion lifted his nose from the ground to stare at her.
"Grr." Natasha stuck her tongue out at him playfully.
Kion rolled his eyes, shaking his head as he looked away, but he was smiling faintly.

rubinaito
June 12th, 2017, 02:43 PM
Rachel made her way over to the couch where Bunga was sitting, curling up and placing her head on the armrest. She stared at nothing in particular, before closing her eyes and trying to sleep.
Boop.

Also, it's Sad Song.

Stario&Co.
June 12th, 2017, 04:20 PM
(INCORRECT!!!!!)
(The correct answer is You're Never Fully Dressed Without a Smile)
Uzuri and Nuka stood and faced each other on the the stage. Music began to play, and they put their microphone up to their lips.
"Oooh whoaaa..." (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POzWc8gC7PU)
Yeah
Nuka smirked, taking a step back
Oh, don't you dare look back
Just keep you eyes on me
I said "You're holding back."
She said:
"Shut up and dance with me!"
Uzuri joined in, and the two began to circle each other
This woman is my destiny (Boy, there's nothing I)
She said
No, I wouldn't do
Shut up
And just to get up next to you.
He's better than I thought Uzuri thought, narrowing her eyes
Nuka's smirk only grew, winking at her
Uzuri rolled her eyes, then continued to sing
It's too hard to sleep
I got the sheet's on the floor
Nothing on me
And I can't take it no more
It's a hundred degrees
I got one foot out the door
Where are my keys?
'Cause I gotta leave...
Nuka walked closer to her, running his fingers through his hair.
We were victims of the night(In the back of the cab)
I tipped the driver ahead of time(My chemical, physical Kryptonite!)
Uzuri moved forward as well, her free hand on her heart.
I got your body on my mind
Helpless to the bass and the fading light(I want it bad)
Oh just the thought of you I think(Oh)
We were bound to get together!
Bound to get together.
Nuka reached out and took Uzuri's hand, but she quickly pulled back with a grin
She took my arm (I took his arm)
I don't know how it happened(Ohh)
We took the floor
And she said!:
Uzuri turned away from him, walking off the stage.
Nuka reached out his arm to her
Oh don't you dare look back(Boy)
Just keep your eyes on me(you're the one I want to want me)
I said "You're holding back"
And if you want, then boy you got me(She said "Shut up and dance with me")
This woman is my destiny(There's nothing I)
She said(No I wouldn't)
Ohh oh ohh
Shut up
And just to get up next to you.
She can actually stand her own, Nuka nearly chuckled, following her off the stage.
Uzuri smiled, turning to look back at him
Oh don't you dare look back(Girl)
Just keep your eyes on me(You're the one I want to want me)
I said "You're holding back."(And if you want)
(Then girl you got me)She said:
Shut up and dance with me
(No I wouldn't do)She said:
(I wouldn't do)Ohhh oh ohh
Shut up
And just to get up next to you
It was then Uzuri noticed he sparkle in his eyes. Was that always there?
You open the door
Wearing nothing but a smile (My discotheque)
Fell to the floor(Juliet teenage dream)
And you whisper in my ear(I felt in my chest)
When she looked at me(Baby I'm yours)
Ohh, just the thought of you
I knew we were bound to be together!
Bound to be together!
Nuka smiled at her, and this time Uzuri smiled back, this being purely genuine.
Uzuri reached out and grabbed his hand, and he twirled her around
She took my arm
I took his arm
I don't know how it happened
We took the floor
And she said
Oh don't you dare look back(Boy)
Just keep your eyes on me(you're the one I want to want me)
I said "You're holding back"
And if you want, then boy you got me(She said "Shut up and dance with me")
She said(No I wouldn't)
Ohhh oh ohh
Shut up
And just to get up next to you
Uzuri stepped back from him, both hands on the mic
That's when Nuka noticed the spark in her eyes.
Oh Just the thought of you(Deep in her eyes)
I think I see the future(Gets me so high)
I realize(So high)
This is my last chance(Just the thought of you)
She took my arm
I don't know how it happened(gets me so high)
We took the floor and she said
So HIGH!!
They both smiled, and Uzuri unknowingly a blush on her face
You're the one I want to want me
And if you want, then boy you got me
This woman
is my destiny
She said
Ohh oh ohh
SHUT UP AND DANCE WITH ME!!
Nuka help onto the note, and Uzuri continued on, her hand back on her heart
Boy
You're the one I want to want me
And if you want
(Shut up and dance with me!)
Then BOY you GOT me!
This woman is my destiny!(There's nothing I)
No(She said: )
I wouldn't do
Shut up!
And just to get up next to you!
Nuka reached out for her again, and the two began to move closer to each other.
Oh don't you dare look back!(Girl!)
Just keep your eyes on me!(You're the one)
I said "You're holding back"(I want to want me)
He said: (And if you want)
"Shut up and dance with me!"(Then girl you got me!)
This man is my destiny(There's nothing I)
I said: (No I wouldn't do!)
Ohh-oh-hoo!
SHUT UP!
And just to get up next to you!
The song ended, and Nuka and Uzuri were only centimeters apart, looking into each other's eyes.
##
Jack laughed, leaning back against his seat.
Waasi looked over at Vincent and stuck out her tongue "I'be gotten the hang of my powers."

Random Melody
June 12th, 2017, 04:35 PM
(*blinks*)
(SHOOT YOU'RE RIGHT *hits head against wall* I suck XDD)
Kila grinned. After a moment she raised her hands and began clapping.
Koja did the same, and Kovu quickly joined in, though less enthusiastically.

##

"I smell bacon." Natasha suddenly turned her head, looking down the road. Her jaw shut and she let out a whimpering sound. "I love bacon."
"Man that's distracting." Kion flicked his ears, turning his nose toward the tantalizing smell. Then he shook his head. "No. Focus."
"I lost the scent.." Natasha frowned.
"Where are we?" Kion wondered, looking up. They were in front of a large building.
"I smell someone familiar." Natasha trotted past him and up to the window, rearing up and putting her paws on the glass as she peered in.
"Is it Lucifer?" Kion followed hesitantly.
"Nope." Natasha let her tongue loll, head tilted. "But there's alot of chocolate."
"Are we at Willy Wonka's chocolate factory?" Kion joked, rearing up beside her to look through the window.
"No, dummy." Natasha giggled, putting a paw on the glass. "But whoever lives in this house sure loves hershey bars."

Stario&Co.
June 12th, 2017, 04:56 PM
(It's okay XDD I'll think of another question x3)
Nuka and Uzuri snapped out of it, saw how close they were to each other, and quickly backed up.
"Okay, Shortie," Nuka rubbed the back of his head "So I was wrong. You got stuff."
"So do you," Uzuri smiled. "And...maybe you're not that big of a pervert."
"How am I a pervert at all!?" Nuka threw his hands up, and Uzuri giggled
"You got owned by a girl, dude," Kopa smirked
"You will discontinue seeing my sister," Nuka shot him a glare
"Never mind," Kopa immediately sat back and took a sip from his glass.
##
(Kion and Natasha must be near my house because chocolate is one of the only thingss I eat XD)

Random Melody
June 12th, 2017, 05:05 PM
(They're near someones house XD)
"Yeah." Kion pressed his nose to the glass to get a better look, tilting his head as his ears flicked. "Why are we here?"
"I smell someone familiar." Natasha glanced at him. "Cant you smell it? They smell kinda like you."
Kion gave her a quizzical look. "I mean...I dont know?" He frowned. "Maybe its a smell im used to or something, but I dont know what you're talking about."
"Hm." Natasha suddenly dropped down. "Lets go in." She trotted around to the front of the house.
"Wh--Tash!" Kion exclaimed, rushing after her.

Stario&Co.
June 12th, 2017, 05:15 PM
(x3 Okay, new question! What song did Moyo sing when she tried to get Kion and Fuli together?)
"Are we there yet?" Jack sighed from the back seat.
"This is the tenth time you asked me this question," Waasi groaned
"Well excuse me!" Jack leaned back against his seat "How much longer?"
"You know what?" Even though they were moving, Waasi unbuckled her seat belt and opened the car door.

Random Melody
June 12th, 2017, 05:17 PM
(KISS THE GIRL)
"Waasi!" Vincent jerked the car to a stop.
"Oh geeze," Vexy and Chaka sunk down in their seats.

Stario&Co.
June 12th, 2017, 05:30 PM
(Okay that was too easy XDD)
Waasi got out the car and slammed the door, then walked over to Vincent's side "Vince, switch me seats."

Random Melody
June 12th, 2017, 05:32 PM
(XDD)
"Vex get in the back." Vincent sighed.
"Kay." Vexy hopped out of the car, giving Waasi a bright smile.

Stario&Co.
June 12th, 2017, 05:38 PM
(So...I guess you get the prize x3. You can name the kid whatever you want x3)
Waasi got in the car and grabbed hold of the steering wheel "You wanna get their fast, Jack" Her eyes turned yellow "Well hang on." Suddenly, the car shot forward at an impossible speed, zooming down the road.

Random Melody
June 12th, 2017, 05:40 PM
(Awesome XD)
"I DONT WANNA DIE!" Chaka and Vexy yelled.
Vincent looked unnaturally calm, looking out the window.

Stario&Co.
June 12th, 2017, 05:56 PM
(So....who's up for an awesome fight montage? x3)
"THIS ISN'T WHAT I MEANT!" Jack yelled, Clinging to his seat.
"Should have thought about that," Waasi hummed, picking up speed
"Wait..." Jack blinked when Waasi steered off the road. "Waasi, where you going?"
"The unfinished bridge," Waasi replied, eyes on the road.
"WHAT!?!" Jack exclaimed

Random Melody
June 12th, 2017, 06:01 PM
(Oh boy XDDD)
"I swear she's just like her father." Chaka shrieked.
Vexy only nodded in agreement, eyes wide with fear.
Vincent simply continued to stare out the window, now humming to himself.

rubinaito
June 12th, 2017, 06:05 PM

Stario&Co.
June 12th, 2017, 07:32 PM
(Yeah...Uzuri and Kila are about to get ambushed x3)
Waasi hummed as she neared the bridge, which mind you was only half built. "Vincent, could you turn on some cool action suspense music please?"
"WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!" Jack shrieked

Random Melody
June 12th, 2017, 07:34 PM
Vincent clicked something on his phone, and the music began to play. "Got it covered."
"I CANT BELIEVE YOU'RE ENCOURAGING THIS!!!" Vexy screamed.

Stario&Co.
June 12th, 2017, 08:08 PM
(You know what, say in real life we actually did this and were about to fly off of a bridge. Would we really be this chill about it? x3)
"Thanks," Waasi smiled, picking up speed as they reached the edge.
"VEXY I JUST WANNA SAY I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!" Jack screamed "ALSO, I WAS THE ONE WHO LOST YOU NEW TAYLOR SWIFT ALBUM!"
##
"And the bar," Vitani put up the closed sign as the last person left "if officially closed."
"Thanks so much for having me," Uzuri smiled brightly "It' really nice to have friends."
"No problem, kid," Kopa smiled, before looking at Kila "Hey Kila, me and Nuka are going down to the skate park for a few hours, make sure to tell Mom."

Random Melody
June 12th, 2017, 08:19 PM
(Nah XDD)
"Dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dunnn." Vincent hummed along to the song.
"WHAT?!?!?!?!?" Vexy yelled.

##

"Nah." Kila waved him off, then smiled. "I will, Kopa."

Stario&Co.
June 12th, 2017, 09:43 PM
(And if are world was really being attacked by demons would we be this excited about it x3)
"Thanks," Kopa smiled at her, then turned to the other two "Come on guys."
"Nice meeting you!" Vitani waved to Uzuri, and she and Kopa headed down the other street."
"See you around, shortie," Nuka smiled at Uzuri before turning and following
Uzuri smiled softly, watching him go.
##
"Okay, hang on!" Waasi looked back at the others as she sped up, flying off the edge
"AHHHHHHH!!!!!" Jack clung onto Vexy.
"WOOHOO!!!" Waasi laughed, staring straight ahead with a big grin

Random Melody
June 12th, 2017, 09:48 PM
(Nope XD)
Kila pursed her lips for a moment. "Im no expert on love, but someone's got goo-goo eyes."

##

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!" Vexy and Chaka shrieked.
"WOOO!!!" Vincent whooped.

rubinaito
June 12th, 2017, 10:01 PM
Rachel bolted awake. "BUNGA!" She screamed, clutching her chest right where her heart was. She was breathing heavily, her dream still very much alive. She was dying, and right in front of her Bunga was being stabbed and she couldn't do a thing about it. She let out a soft cry.

Angel was walking through the house, wondering if Azura was anywhere near.

Stario&Co.
June 12th, 2017, 10:14 PM
(Okay. Just making sure XDD)
The car began falling out of the sky, until it landed on the other side, skidding to a stop.
"What a ride!" Waasi whooped, unbuckling her seat belt.
Jack was pressed against the back seat, sweat all over his face. His eyes were filled with terror, and his face was slightly green.
##
Uzuri whipped around, face red. "I-I don't know what you mean."

Random Melody
June 13th, 2017, 08:41 AM
"That was awesome!" Vincent laughed, then opened his door and stared at Waasi. "But if my car is damaged, i'll kill you." He said seriously.
Vexy stared straight ahead for a moment, then slowly turned and glared at Jack.
Chaka just shrunk back into his seat, whimpering.

Stario&Co.
June 13th, 2017, 10:29 AM
(MY B-DAY IS IN 3 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!)
"Relax, Vinny," Waasi giggled, stepping out of the car. "Look. She's in perfect shape."
Jack slowly turned and looked at Vexy, smiling nervously. Then his face turned completely green, and he unbuckled his seat belt and shot out of the car. he ran off in to the forest. Soon you could hear him losing his lunch.
"Sorry, Jack!" Waasi called into the forest.
##
"Besides," Uzuri huffed crossing her arms and glancing in the direction Nuka had left "why would I have feelings for such a pervert."

Random Melody
June 13th, 2017, 10:36 AM
(YAAYY!!!!!!!!!!)
Vexy glared after Jack.
"What I wanna know is why he had your Taylor Swift album." Vincent commented, running a hand over the hood of the Impala.

##

"I dont know." Kila smiled, studying her. "But I do know what denial looks like. I was in it for a year."

Stario&Co.
June 13th, 2017, 10:49 AM
(Also, who's ready for Zircon? x3 I need my baby back XD)
"Huh?" Waasi blinked "Oh yeah, he told me about that on the phone. He said he was going to get Taylor Swift to sign it as a surprise."
##
"I'm not in denial!" Uzuri looked at her feet, face redder than a tomato

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 10:57 AM
Yes!

Random Melody
June 13th, 2017, 10:58 AM
(YES)
Vexy blinked, anger melting. "Oh."
"He still lost it." Vincent hummed.
"Yeah.." Vexy narrowed her eyes faintly. "I.....Have mixed feelings."

##

Kila giggled.

Stario&Co.
June 13th, 2017, 11:20 AM
(OKAY x3)
Jack came back from out of the forest. He looked slightly better. "...Can I have some water?"
"Sure," Waasi reached back into the car and tossed him a water bottle, which he quickly chugged down.
##
Suddenly, a cry reached Kila's ears
"Leave me alone!"

Random Melody
June 13th, 2017, 11:24 AM
Kila stopped, looking up and turning in the direction of the cry. "Hm?"

Stario&Co.
June 13th, 2017, 11:36 AM
"Thanks," Jack sighed, before looking at Vexy "Vex, I'm really sorry for losing your album. I promise, I'll replace it and get Taylor Swift to sign it herself."
##
Uzuri had disappeared without a trace at the sound of the scream, leaving behind only a draft.
"I don't want to go back!"
"Idiots, surround the damn kid!"

Random Melody
June 13th, 2017, 11:38 AM
Kila growled and shot off in the direction of the scream, shifting into a large golden wolf with amber eyes as she ran.

Stario&Co.
June 13th, 2017, 11:44 AM
"Did you really think you could escape?" A large man along with three others surrounded a little girl around six years old in an alley. All four of them were strange looking, with metal arms or legs. Two of them had strange robotic eyes to replace their real ones.
The girl whimpered, backing into the wall.
A dark brown and cream wolf watched from the shadowed, her golden brown eyes narrowed and silent. she turned and walked away, disappearing in the silence.

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 11:45 AM
Also- to explain what's going on with Rachel, she's going through premature metal deterioration due to a (made up) mental illness passed down through genetics. Basically her real parents had the same problem, which was why she had to be adopted from such an early age. It involves violent mood swings, fuzzy memory problems, etc. Thought there could be a little bit of drama "seriousness" in the middle of all this fun stuff ;) Also, i'm bored.
(She'll get better though, don't worry.)

Rachel was humming a song that was nagging at the edge of her mind, drifting through the house while trying to figure out what she was supposed to be doing. "Fate has been cruel and order unkind..." She murmured, the song likely coming from a music video she had watched recently. Her eyes were slightly unfocused as she spun around lazily for a moment before sitting down on the floor and beginning to cry.

Angel stuck out his tongue as he reached for the power button on the computer that his uncle Kovu had. Grinning, he clicked open one of his favorite games- Team Fortress 2. "Alright, let's do this." He signed in on his account, turning on the mic and settling the headset on his head.

Lil'DemonBoy234 signing in...

Stario&Co.
June 13th, 2017, 12:44 PM
Oohhhh x3

Random Melody
June 13th, 2017, 01:32 PM
Kila growled. With a terrifying howl, she lunged forward.

##

"I KNEW THIS WAS A BAD IDEA!!!!"
"IT WAS YOUR IDEA!!"
"Shut up!" Natasha panted, glancing back over her shoulder. The wolf's ears flattened as she gave a whimpering sound. "They're still chasing us!"
"We're not dogs, what is their problem?!" Kion growled, picking up his pace.
"You do look like a golden retriever." Natasha barked, giving a soft laugh.
"And you look like a husky." Kion shot back, and Natasha scrunched up her nose at him.
"Touche'." Natasha glanced back. "How we gonna ditch the dog catchers?"
"Uhhh.." Kion looked around briefly. "This way." He shot down an alleyway.
"Oh yes, get us cornered!" Natasha groaned, but followed.

Stario&Co.
June 13th, 2017, 02:18 PM
One of the men looked back. Almost immediately, he swung back his metal arm and hit Kila, sending her flying into a wall.
"No!" The girl yelled
"Grab the kid and go," The man ordered two others "We'll take care of this."
"Put me down!" the girl screamed as the tallest grabbed grabbed her, and he and another man ran off.
"What's a wolf doing here?" Said the man with brown hair
"It doesn't matter," The leader cracked his knuckles "Let's just put it down quickly."
##
"We should take what we can," Waasi walked over to the trunk and opened it. "We still don't know what we're up--" She stared down in the trunk, eyebrows raised. "Vexy, this yours?"

Random Melody
June 13th, 2017, 02:36 PM
"Oh I do love a challenge." Kila sneered, crouching. "Lets see how long you robots can last."

##

"What?" Vexy tilted her head, coming to Waasi's side.

##

Kion skidded to a stop in front of a fence, and narrowed his eyes.
"Shoot." Natasha groaned, looking up. "Where are we gonna go?" She pricked her ears.
Kion growled softly, looking back before taking a look around. "I dont know."
"Im a little scared." Natasha's ears flattened.
"Same here." Kion bounded over to an empty dumpster, ramming his head against it and pushing it toward the fence.
Natasha's ears flicked as she trotted over, helping him. "I hear the sirens. They're coming."
"Not on my watch." Kion grunted, then backed up, leaping on top of the dumpster. "Cmon!" He jumped over the fence, landing on his paws on the other side.
"You'll never take us alive!" Natasha howled over her shoulder, leaping up onto the dumpster and bounding down beside him.
"Low security freaks!" Kion barked, bounding down the alleyway and back toward the street.
"I hope that pack of bacon's freaking worth it!" Natasha added bitterly over her shoulder, following him.

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 02:41 PM
Also- to explain what's going on with Rachel, she's going through premature metal deterioration due to a (made up) mental illness passed down through genetics. Basically her real parents had the same problem, which was why she had to be adopted from such an early age. It involves violent mood swings, fuzzy memory problems, etc. Thought there could be a little bit of drama "seriousness" in the middle of all this fun stuff ;) Also, i'm bored.
(She'll get better though, don't worry.)

Rachel was humming a song that was nagging at the edge of her mind, drifting through the house while trying to figure out what she was supposed to be doing. "Fate has been cruel and order unkind..." She murmured, the song likely coming from a music video she had watched recently. Her eyes were slightly unfocused as she spun around lazily for a moment before sitting down on the floor and beginning to cry.

Angel stuck out his tongue as he reached for the power button on the computer that his uncle Kovu had. Grinning, he clicked open one of his favorite games- Team Fortress 2. "Alright, let's do this." He signed in on his account, turning on the mic and settling the headset on his head.

Lil'DemonBoy234 signing in...

Bunga should walk in on Rachel doing this, and have no idea how to help her.
--
"Alright nerds," Angel's voice was deeper (thanks to a voice manipulator!) as he spoke into the mic. "Who's ready to get killed?" He clicked a few things, and began mowing down people. As a Heavy, he had more health than the regular player, and did more damage with his gun. His only problem was that Heavy's were slow as heck, giving faster characters like Scouts or Spies an advantage over him.

Stario&Co.
June 13th, 2017, 08:01 PM
"I believe you will be the one who won't last very long," The leader raised his arm, electricity jolting ot his finger tips. He curled her fist and threw in a punch.
Before the bolts could make contact with Kila, a wolf jumped out of the shadows, crashing into the leader and knocking him into the other man. He bared his teeth and barked, eyes furious as he stared down at them.
Both men laid there, paralyzed in shock and slight fear.
The wolf huffed, staring up at Kila. He lifted his snout and pointed in the direction the two men had ran. They were both knocked out on the ground, the little girl huddled in the corner.
##
Jack came over as well and looked down. His eyes widened "Azura?"
Indeed, Azura was laying back against the weapons, looking up at them with her big blue eyes. She was wearing a sky blue footie and a blue bow tied back her hair. She was also sucking on something the Waasi immediately made a grab for.
"That's not a toy!" Waasi snatched the colt and held it away from Azura.

Random Melody
June 13th, 2017, 08:29 PM
Kila gave the wolf a curious look, but turned and bounded over, passing the men with ease. She stopped a foot away from the little girl, tilting her head. "You alright, kid?"

##

"Azura!" Vexy grabbed her daughter, surprised.
"The colt!" Vincent grabbed the colt from Waasi.

##

"That was so awesome!" Natasha laughed, glancing back. "I cant believe we lost 'em! Best police chase ever!"
Even Kion was grinning, amused. "That was pretty fun." He admitted.
"Hell yeah!" Natasha giggled, nudging him. "You know what, today's been a good day. We found some leads, I say we take the night off and continue the work tomorrow."
"Sounds fine with me." Kion chuckled. "Lets just hope Boss hears nothing about it."
Natasha chuckled.

"Nice to meet you,
Where you been?
I could show you incredible things.
Magic, madness, heaven, sin,
Saw you there, and I thought,
"Oh my god, look at that face,
You look like my next mistake".
Loves a game, wanna play?" She nudged him.

"New money, suit and tie,
I can read you like a magazine." Kion smiled at her.

"Aint it funny, rumors fly,
And I know, you've heard about me.
So hey, lets be friends;
Im dying to see how this one ends.
Grab your passport and my hand," He suddenly bounded forward, turning to come nose to nose with her as he smirked.

"'Cause I can make a good girl bad for a weekend."

"So its gonna be forever," Natasha giggled, pressing her nose to his.

"Or its gonna go down in flames.
You can tell me when its over,
If the high was worth the pain."

"Got a long list of ex lovers,
They'll tell you im insane." Kion grinned.

"Cause you know I love the players,
And you love the game!" Natasha smiled, pressing her muzzle to his cheek.

"'Cause we're young and we're reckless," Kion smiled.

"We'll take this way too far."

"It'll leave you breathless,
Or with a nasty scar.

Got a long list of ex lovers." Natasha murmured, pressing her head under his neck gently.

"They'll tell you im insane." Kion shut his eyes, resting his head on hers.

"But i've got a blank space, baby."

"And i'll write your name." Natasha pulled back and winked at him, then continued down the sidewalk, smiling.
Kion chuckled and trotted after her, reaching her side easily.

Stario&Co.
June 13th, 2017, 09:16 PM
(My sister had to go to the ER)
The girl nodded, looking up with big eyes "I think so."
The wolf turned to look at them, paw lifted slightly off the ground, a burned pink patch on his shoulder from the man's electric hand. His ear shot up when he heard sirens in the distance. He barked at Kila, before racing off, disappearing deeper into the alley.
##
"Mama!" Azura laughed, reaching out and grabbing Vexy's hair.
"Why is our daughter in your trunk!" Jack yelled at Vincent.
"Why did I touch that!?" Waasi began wiping her hand on her pants

Random Melody
June 13th, 2017, 09:22 PM
(Aw why?)
Kila sighed, looking up. "We should get outta here." she crouched down. "Hop on, kiddo,"

##

"Dude I have no idea and you dont wanna yell at me when I got a gun in my hands--" Vincent growled.
"Whoa, whoa," Chaka snatched the colt from him immediately. "Calm down pyscho," He snapped.
"You wanna get punched in the face?" Vincent growled, turning to him.
"Try me!" Chaka's eyes turned black, and Vincent narrowed his own eyes.
"Thats it you--"
Vexy hissed. "EVERYONE CALM DOWN!"
Vincent and Chaka fell silent immediately, wide-eyed.

Stario&Co.
June 13th, 2017, 09:48 PM
(She has this weird rash thing. My mom thinks it contagious.)
The girl gripped Kila's fur and hauled herself onto the wolf's back, then clinging to her neck.
##
Azura whimpered at all the loud voices, and soon began crying.
"Ohhh no," Jack gently took Azura from Vexy, bouncing the child up and down "It's okay, baby girl. Don't cry."
"What is the matter with you two!" Waasi exclaimed, narrowing her eyes at Vincent and Chaka "We were just fine until you started making threats! What the hell is with that!?"

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 09:52 PM
Krystal poked her head out from amidst the guns, her curly blonde hair falling in front of her eyes. "Bwight." She announced. There was a knife in her tiny fists, which she dropped when her palm hit the blade.
(Is this okay? I want to be involved...)

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 13th, 2017, 11:08 PM
I needs to be involved in things)

Random Melody
June 14th, 2017, 10:17 AM
Kila took of at once, heading after the other wolf. I wanna know who that guy is.

##

"Thats it, im gonna kill Kiara." Vexy grumbled, picking up Krystal.
"Shut up." Chaka narrowed his eyes at Waasi.
"Dont tell her to shut up!" Vincent smacked him on the head.
"Bro--" Chaka snarled, turning on him.
"Dont mess with the guy who's got Holy Water," Vincent warned, holding up a bottle.
"Dont mess with the guy who's got the Colt!" Chaka retorted, pointing the gun at his brother.
Vexy blinked, watching in shock.

##

Nuru snickered as she watched. "Slay them beasts, Angel."
"Hey, Shawn, have you seen--" Almasi quickly cut herself off, her eyes widening as she cleared her throat. "I meant--"
Shawn rolled his blind eyes, grumbling as he turned and walked off.
"Nice." Cory deadpanned beside Almasi.
"......Shut up." Almasi squeaked, face red.
Raven just looked amused.

##

"How do we manage to get ourselves into so much trouble?" Natasha wondered as she walked beside Kion. She had shifted back into a human.
"I dont know." Kion chuckled, shoving his hands into his pockets as he walked. "Because bad luck follows us everywhere?"
"Mm." Natasha rolled her eyes slightly, smiling. After a few moments she spoke again. "Its a shame."
"What is?" Kion glanced at her.
"What we do." Natasha sighed. "That we cant tell other people, even our friends, our family. Sometimes I want nothing more than to go home and tell my family what i've done, what i've seen, the adventures, all the fun... But I know if I do..."
"They could get hurt." Kion finished the sentence, nodding. "Trust me..I know."
"At least," Natasha continued. "This way, we can keep them safe. Besides, we're not supposed to, ah...Form "attachments", to humans." She added dryly.
"Yup." Kion frowned at that, but shook it off.

rubinaito
June 14th, 2017, 11:48 AM
Angel giggled. "These nerds have no idea they're getting beaten up by a baby, it's freaking hilarious!" The kid said off the voice chat, before getting back on.
"Oh my go- what the hell? Freaking spy just stabbed me in the back..."
"Indeed my good sir." Angel responded through the voice chat. "Third kill in a row! Bwah hah hah!" He cackled, turning on his cloak and moving through. "Now to get the intelligence..."

Stario&Co.
June 14th, 2017, 12:16 PM
(Morning!!)
(Also, I need to find a way to bring in Holly x3 Any ideas? x3)
Waasi narrowed her eyes. This time, her eyes stayed completely yellow. her teeth formed into sharp fangs, and black claws replaced her nails.
"Waas?" Jack turned to stare at her in shock.
The grass under Waasi's feet seemed to burn without fire, curling and turning completely black. Horns began to sprout and curl from her head
"Waasi, you need to calm down," Jack warned, taking a step back. He was the only one to see what happened when Waasi got really mad.
##
The girl held tight onto Kila, one of her hands appearing more firm than the other.

rubinaito
June 14th, 2017, 12:25 PM
Krystal was currently hiding her face in Vexy's shoulder.

Random Melody
June 14th, 2017, 12:40 PM
(Morning X3)
(Hmmmm)
Chaka slowly lowered the colt, immediately throwing it back into the trunk and backing up.
Vincent stepped away beside him, hands in the air.

##

Kila continued to run, nose in the air as she followed the wolf's scent. "Do you have any idea who the other wolf was?" She asked the girl.

Stario&Co.
June 14th, 2017, 12:57 PM
(Hmmm....Holly is the daughter of Nala and Toka, but Nala is currently with Simba in this thread. However, I did like Nala and Toka' s relationship.)
Waasi growled, the yellow in her eyes darkening.
"Waasi!" Jack reached forward and grabbed Waasi's shoulder
Waasi stopped, her fangs slipping back into her mouth. Her eyes turned back to their usual blue, and her demonic form slowly disappeared. Even though she wasn't in control, she knew what had happened, and looked down at her feet. Her gaze landed on the dead grass. "I did it again, didn't I?"
"..." Jack stepped back, bouncing Azura as she began to whimper.
Waasi didn't wait for a reply and rushed forward, pushing past Vincent and Chaka and disappearing in the forest.
##
"No..." The girl shook her head. "I just saw that he was hurt."

Random Melody
June 14th, 2017, 01:02 PM
(Me too they were adorable <3)
"Waas'.." Vincent sighed.
"Boys are idiots." Vexy grumbled.
Chaka muttered something under his breath, gazing at the ground.

##

"Mm.." Kila frowned as she ran. "Whats your name, kiddo?"

rubinaito
June 14th, 2017, 01:04 PM
A little girl was watching Waasi, creeping after her on all fours.

Stario&Co.
June 14th, 2017, 01:10 PM
(Hmm..What is Nala and Toka still have a secret relationship, and that's how it happens x3)
"You should go talk to her," Jack looked at Vincent "I would, but I can't leave Vexy with both Azura and Krystal. Also, she'd bite Chaka's head off."
##
"Me?" The girl blinked "I'm experiment #5086. I have another name, but it's kinds fuzzy. Zircon, I think."

rubinaito
June 14th, 2017, 01:19 PM
The girl accidentally stepped on a twig, the soft snap alerting Waasi of her presence.

Random Melody
June 14th, 2017, 01:22 PM
(YESS)
"I'd rather give her time to cool down." Vincent narrowed his eyes at Jack faintly, walking over to shut the trunk.
Chaka looked at him, then at Vexy, then scoffed, turning and heading off.
"Where are you going?" Vexy called after her little brother.
"Somewhere else." Chaka retorted over his shoulder.

##

"Zircon." Kila nodded, slowing her pace slightly. "Im Kila."

Stario&Co.
June 14th, 2017, 06:04 PM
(There's thunder outside and I'm scared DX)
Waasi wasn't near the ground. She was at the very top of a tree, her wings spread out behind her. She had a photo album out, staring at all of the pictures. There was one of her and Vexy one Christmas, one of Jack dumping a bucket of chocolate on Koja, Her and the whole gang in front of the high school her freshman year.
She sighed and flipped the page. Her eyes landed on a picture of her and Vincent. She had jumped onto his back, and he was laughing. She couldn't help but smile at that. She closed the album, and looked down at her hands. Her nails were still sharp and pointed like claws. "Chaka's right..." She sniffed "I'm just like my father..."
She felt anger boil inside of her, and she threw her hand forward, letting go of the album. "Screw all of this." She stood and jumped off the tree, letting her wings catch the air. She flew off towards Midnight City "I'll do this mission on my own."
##
Zircon sat herself up, her fingers locking with the fur on Kila's spine in order to keep balance

rubinaito
June 14th, 2017, 06:55 PM
The girl teleported up to where Waasi had been, snatching the album and looking at it curiously. "Waasi?" She said. "Waasi. Waasi!" She declared the new word happily, before teleporting after Waasi, clinging to the book. She kept out of sight, but kept Waasi in her gaze.

Stario&Co.
June 15th, 2017, 02:58 PM
(Morning!)
(Also not to be rude Red, but I kind of need Waasi to be far away from everyone because somethings going to happen. We can do what your doing later but just not right now)
(Also.....)

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rainbowllama::rainbowllama::rainbowllama::rainbow llama: :rainbowllama:

:music: :music::music: :music:

:squee::squee::squee::squee::squee:

I'M SO EXCITED!

rubinaito
June 15th, 2017, 03:03 PM
(Morning!)
(Also not to be rude Red, but I kind of need Waasi to be far away from everyone because somethings going to happen. We can do what your doing later but just not right now)
(Also.....)

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rainbowllama::rainbowllama::rainbowllama::rainbow llama: :rainbowllama:

:music: :music::music: :music:

:squee::squee::squee::squee::squee:

I'M SO EXCITED!

(She's keeping her distance, just stalking her. I wasn't gonna have her actually pop up with the others until later anyways.)
(YOUR BIRTHDAY IS ON MY LITTLE BROTHER'S BIRTHDAY)
(HAPPY BIRTHDAY)

Stario&Co.
June 15th, 2017, 06:58 PM
Thank you!! ^-^
Now..........RANDOM!!!!!!!!!

Random Melody
June 15th, 2017, 08:35 PM
(AHH IM HERE IM HERE HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!!!!)

Stario&Co.
June 15th, 2017, 08:42 PM
THANKS PANCAKE X3

rubinaito
June 15th, 2017, 09:03 PM
So...

Random Melody
June 15th, 2017, 09:31 PM
(NOW)
(UHHH)
(WRITERS BLOCK SUCKS)
(DANG IT XDD)

Stario&Co.
June 15th, 2017, 09:59 PM
(Maybe We can do some NalaxToka stuff x3)

Random Melody
June 15th, 2017, 10:19 PM
(OHH YES)

Stario&Co.
June 15th, 2017, 10:56 PM
(XDD OKAY!!! You start x3)

Random Melody
June 15th, 2017, 11:15 PM
(Uhhhhh)
(*doesnt know how to start*)
(I really hate writers block XD Um..)

Stario&Co.
June 15th, 2017, 11:26 PM
XD Here, give me a sec x3

Random Melody
June 15th, 2017, 11:32 PM
(Kay XD Somethings wrong with my brain lol)

Stario&Co.
June 15th, 2017, 11:39 PM
(It's okay. I have something wrong with my brain too XD x3)
Nala had just finished signing a few slips from work. She was sitting outside, reading a book and listening to the music coming form a nearby guitar player.

Random Melody
June 16th, 2017, 09:44 AM
"Well you seem relaxed." Toka commented, leaning sideways against the building and giving Nala a warm smile.

Stario&Co.
June 16th, 2017, 10:25 AM
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:handflapper: :handflapper: :handflapper: :handflapper: :handflapper: :handflapper:
:rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama:
:ringbounce: :ringbounce: :ringbounce: :ringbounce: :ringbounce: :ringbounce:
:squee::squee::squee::squee::squee::squee:
:music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music:
:omg: :omg: :omg:
:happycat: :happycat: :happycat: :happycat:
:waaah: :waaah: :waaah: :waaah: :waaah: :woot: :woot:
:hooray: :hooray: :hooray: :hooray: :hooray: :hooray:
:happyhop: :happyhop: :happyhop:
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
:spinning: :spinning: :spinning:
:kittyface: :kittyface:
:colorwah: :colorwah: :colorwah: :colorwah: :colorwah:

Random Melody
June 16th, 2017, 10:36 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STARIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stario&Co.
June 16th, 2017, 10:59 AM
THANK YOUUUUUUUU!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!
My mom is taking me out to eat x3 then we're gonna see Cars 3

Random Melody
June 16th, 2017, 11:10 AM
LUCKY XDD HAVE FUN! <3

rubinaito
June 16th, 2017, 03:10 PM
We're going to see Cars 3 for my little brothers birthday too.

Stario&Co.
June 17th, 2017, 12:17 AM
Red, your brother and I are literally the same person XDD

rubinaito
June 17th, 2017, 09:39 AM
I know. It's creepy.

Stario&Co.
June 17th, 2017, 04:12 PM
(Hi guys!!!!)
Nala jumped slightly, closing her book and looking up at Toka, her eyes forming a playful glare "It's not nice to sneak up on people."
##
Eric toddled over to Koja on the couch, sitting on his lap and grabbing the remote
##
Suddenly, Kila's phone began to ring(From wherever her phone would be in a wolf form XD)
Zircon jumped, slipping and falling off Kila's back
##
Jack leaned against the car, holding a now sleeping Azura "Waasi should have been back by now."

Random Melody
June 17th, 2017, 04:18 PM
(Hiii~ :3)
"Sorry." Toka chuckled, smiling brightly.

##

"Hm." Kila lowered her head and pressed her nose to the screen, answering the call and putting it on speaker. "Kila Anne Pride speaking." She hummed, sitting down as she glanced over at Zircon, ears flicking.

rubinaito
June 17th, 2017, 04:33 PM
Angel was still playing Team Fortress 2 on Koja's computer, laughing as he shot at several blue team members.

Stario&Co.
June 18th, 2017, 03:54 AM
(Random, you would be getting a hug if I were not staring at a computer screen x3)
Nala laughed softly, standing so they met eyes to eye. "What are you doing here?"
##
"K-kila?" Uzuri's voice came from the phone "I-is that you?"
##
"
we shouldn't have left her," Jack looked over at Vexy "Vex you guys haven't ever seen this Waasi--" Jack frowned, looking at his feet. "Waas', she can't do some things, alright You guys haven't seen it."
##
"Dada!" Eric tugged on Koja's shirt, pointing to the T.V. "Look, look!"
There was a race currently happening on the t.v. Cars zoomed down the track at lightning speeds.

Random Melody
June 18th, 2017, 04:56 AM
(:3)
"I came to say hi." Toka said with a smile. "You're not busy are ya?"

##

Vexy stayed silent, giving him a single glance before looking up at the sky as she bounced Krystal in her arms.
Vincent grumbled as he sat back against the Impala, playing with the colt.
Chaka sat across from him against a tree, eyes closed.

##

"Its me." Kila smiled. "Everything alright there?"

##

"Nice." Koja grinned, gazing at the screen.

rubinaito
June 18th, 2017, 10:51 AM
Krystal yawned slightly, resting her head on her mother's shoulder. She blinked for a moment, spotting a red figure a few feet away. Krystal reacted with a giggle, waving one of her arms at the thing.
A few seconds later, the thing was revealed to be a puppy with rusty red fur, sniffing Vexy's feet curiously.

Stario&Co.
June 18th, 2017, 11:00 PM
"Now that you're here, I am," Nala chuckled, crossing her arms. "But are you sure you came out here just to say hi? Or did you come for the rest of that Apple pie I told you about."
##
"Thank the kings!" Uzuri sounded relieved "I had went to a payphone to call the police when we heard screaming. I forgot my phone at home. When I saw you were gone I went to Kopa and asked for your number. Where's the little girl? Are you guys okay?"
##
Jack's eye narrowed, and he looked down at the children. he lifted his free hand and snapped his fingers, making the two babies temporarily deaf and unable to hear. He sat Azura in the grass and walked over to the trunk, where he took out a M1911 pistol.
Azura babbled and reached out, grabbing a flower out of the ground.
Silently, Jack lifted the pistol into the air and pulled the trigger, a loud bang going off in the clearing.
Due to the spell she was currently under, Azura heard nothing and continued to play.

rubinaito
June 18th, 2017, 11:12 PM
The dog flinched, whimpering and backing away. It's golden eyes focused on the gun, absolutely frightened. Upon closer inspection, there was a round hole just below it's shoulder, the blood long dried.
Krystal babbled slightly reaching towards the dog.
(So this puppy is basically a baby werewolf that doesn't know how to change between forms, and got shot awhile back.)

Random Melody
June 19th, 2017, 05:09 AM
"What can I say... I love pie." Toka chuckled, nudging his shoulder against hers gently. "But you know I love spending time with you more."

##

"Oh, we're fine, she's fine!" Kila smiled, her tail wagging slightly as she laid down beside the phone, glancing over at Zircon before continuing. "Say hi to Zircon, Ri-Ri,"

Stario&Co.
June 19th, 2017, 06:29 AM
(MORNING!! I HAVE AWESOME NEWS!!!)
(Who's down for a small witch epidemic(I think I'm using this word right x3)
"Are you flirting?" Nala laughed, nudging him back "I think you're flirting."
##
"Ri-Ri?" Uzuri echoed, but her voice soon became chipper "Hey there, pup!"
"Hello..." Zircon said shyly, looking down at the phone
##
Jack then pointed the pistol at the tree and pulled the trigger. the bullet shot out and whizzed inches from Chaka's head, hitting the trunk of the tree.
He then lowered it to Jack's Impala, shooting two of the tires, then the back window.

Random Melody
June 19th, 2017, 07:36 AM
(MORNING WHATS THE NEWS :3)
(Also ooohhh)
"Maybe I am, maybe im not." Toka replied, smiling brightly at her.

##

"She's a little shy." Kila smiled, then continued. "So, have you asked Nuka out yet?"

##

Chaka didnt look up, but he did reach over and pick the bullet up, and threw it. With surprising speed, it whizzed past Jack's head by an inch and slammed into one of the Impala's windows with a satisfying crash.
Vincent looked up toward the Impala, then surprisingly just shrugged and slunk back, glaring down at the ground.
Vexy gritted her teeth, watching her brothers. "For god's sake.." She trailed off, then sighed and looked away. "What is happening?" She mumbled under her breath.

Stario&Co.
June 19th, 2017, 01:17 PM
(Okay so my news is That I just finished writing my first actual book x3 I'm gonna put it on Wattpad at some point x3)
(Also what if a witch cast a spell on all of the little children and made them age ten years (Example: Zircon would be 15, Eric and Cory would be 11)
(Also, why are Chaka Vincent and Vexy acting like this? x3)
"Hm," Nala blinked, smiling. "Well I think you are." She reached down and picked up her bag, slinging it over her shoulder.
##
"Wh-WHAT!?!" Uzuri's voice sounded both shock, and in disbelief. "Why would I do that!? I don't even like him, and I've known him for less than a week!"

Random Melody
June 19th, 2017, 07:46 PM
(Yaaayyy!!)
(Also yaasss)
(Also :3)
Toka chuckled. "Well you thought right."

##

Kila giggled. "Okay, okay, calm down."

Stario&Co.
June 19th, 2017, 08:28 PM
(If you tell me I'll put off killing Jack x3)
Nala giggled, her eyes shinning. However, her smile twitched, and slowly turned into a a frown. She quickly stared down at her feet, then straight ahead.
##
"I AM PERFECTLY CALM!!" Uzuri shouted through the phone

Random Melody
June 19th, 2017, 08:41 PM
(O,O)
(HOLD UP WHAT?!?)
"Whats the matter?" Toka's flirty smile disappeared.

##

Kila just giggled again.

Stario&Co.
June 19th, 2017, 08:54 PM
(You heard me, Random x3)
"Toka," Nala ran her fingers through her hair. "You...know how I feel about you. I haven't felt the way I feel around you in years, but Simba is my husband. I'm the queen of a country! As much as I want both, I can't."

Random Melody
June 19th, 2017, 09:00 PM
(Shoot XDD)
Toka sighed. "I know, Nallie."

Stario&Co.
June 19th, 2017, 09:34 PM
(Soooo? x3)
"I just...wanted more time to choose," Nala leaned back against the wall "I wanted to go down the right path, but I can't wait anymore. Not with my current situation."

Random Melody
June 19th, 2017, 09:53 PM
(Eeeehhhhhhhhhhh)
(Truth is I dont know whats wrong with them XDD Sibling drama I guess from always being near eachother all the time and now they're going nuts XDD)
"I know." Toka repeated softly, not having anything else to say. His eyes were filled with love and pain as he gazed at Nala.

Stario&Co.
June 19th, 2017, 10:05 PM
(Oh x3)
(In that case, Jack might actually have to die sooner than I intended. That, or I do something worse, involving Vincent an Lilliana x3)
"I..." Nala voice began to crack. "I went to the hospital last week...and came back positive. With a pregnancy test."
##
Tawi and Moja were sitting under a tree with Lilliana. Tawi's head was on her sister's right shoulder, fast asleep. Moja's head was in her lap, and he was poking her chin with a stick.
##
A woman in a red cloak knocked on Kiara's door.

Random Melody
June 19th, 2017, 10:09 PM
(Hmmmm)
Thats when Toka choked on empty air, and promptly fainted right then and there.

##

"Moja.." Lilliana rolled her eyes, batting at the stick with her hand, but trying not to move Tawi too much. "Cut it out."

##

Kiara rushed to the door, balancing a vase in her hands as she opened the door. "Hm?"
Nuru was running around, chasing Almasi with paint-covered hands, and her sister was laughing her head off.
Raven and Cory were bouncing a ball back and forth, giggling, while Shawn munched on a candy bar.

Stario&Co.
June 19th, 2017, 10:24 PM
(You wanna know what it is, don't you x3)
"Toka!" Nala knelt down and gently smacked the side of his face "Toka are you okay!?"
##
"No," Moja smiled, continuing to poke her
##
(Okay before I continue with the woman in red are you ready for the aging spell x3)

Random Melody
June 19th, 2017, 10:33 PM
(YES O3O)
(Also yes im ready :3)
Toka gasped, staring up at Nala. "You're pregnant?!?"

Stario&Co.
June 19th, 2017, 10:56 PM
(The situations are very similar)
(Vincent will have to choose weather to let Waasi be taken to hell and save Azura, or save Waasi and let Azura be taken.)
(Lilli will have to chose something else. Who gets to live. Tawi or Moja)
"Well I just said that, didn't I!?" Nala sunk to her knees, covering her face with her hands.
##
"Agear," The woman whispered to Kiara, and almost instantly the room filled with a black smoke.

Random Melody
June 19th, 2017, 11:03 PM
(SHOOT)
(DANG IT UHHH XDDD)
"Yeah?!" Toka exclaimed, still completely bewildered. "Wh- Is it mine?!"

##

"What--?!" Kiara's eyes widened with confusion, and she whirled around. "Kids?!"
Nuru began to cough, as did Almasi, and Cory, and Raven and Shawn.

Stario&Co.
June 19th, 2017, 11:20 PM
(And I'm leaving it all up to you x3)
"Whose else would it be!?" Nala yelled at him "Simba and I haven't done any thing like that for a long time!"
##
Eric began counging, blinded by the smoke.
Alexander began crying softly, along with coughing
##
The smoke grew and traveled miles away from the house, soon reaching Zircon. Zircon inhaled the smoke, and was soon coughing like the others.
##
The smoke had reached Azura and Krystal. Azura was coughing as well, covering her mouth.
##
Mvua, who was currently sitting in Ono's lap, began coughing and covered her mouth.

Random Melody
June 20th, 2017, 11:00 AM
(UMMM)
"Well how was I supposed to know?!" Toka shrieked, then groaned, rubbing his face. "Dammit man, Simba's gonna kill me!"

##

"Guys!" Kiara screamed, then turned. "What the hell did you do to the kids?!?!"

##

"Azura?" Vexy frowned, bouncing her daughter up and down.
Chaka glanced up, and his eyes widened when he saw the smoke. "Vin--"
"Son of a.." Vincent quickly scrambled up.
"Witch." Chaka breathed, and the two exchanged glances.

##

Kion watched the smoke travel by, confused. "The hell?"
"Thats witch smoke." Natasha frowned. "Rowena?"
"Yes?" Rowena hummed behind them, causing the two to spin around in shock.
"Dont do that!"

##

Kila narrowed her eyes at the smoke, confused, before looking at Zircon. "Connie?"

##

Ono frowned as he looked down at Mvua. "Mvua?"

Random Melody
June 20th, 2017, 12:52 PM
(INTERNALLY SCREAMING (http://lionguard.wikia.com/wiki/The_Lion_Guard:_Rise_of_Scar#cite_note-0))

Stario&Co.
June 21st, 2017, 01:25 AM
(OH MY GOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Nala didn't reply. her head was buried in her arms, and she sat against the wall. faint muffled whimpers could be heard coming from her.
##
But the woman had vanished, leaving only the smoke behind
"Mama!!" Alexander screamed as he was smothered with smoke, and Eric as well
##
Azura continued coughing as the smoke surrounded her
"The hell?" Jack pulled out his gun "What now?"
##
"I..." Zircon coughed, grabbing her throat "Can't...breath.."
##
"Ono?" Fuli walked into the room, though she was rather slow, due to her large stomach (Yes, Fuli is currently pregnant. Did anyone REALLY think I was going to wait x3)"What's wrong?"

Random Melody
June 21st, 2017, 08:20 AM
(I KNOW RIGHT!!!!!)
"Nala.." Toka sighed, moving forward. "It'll be okay."

##

Kiara looked confused, but turned back toward the smoke helplessly. "Guys!"

##

"What the.." Kila's ears flattened.

##

"Its a witch!" Chaka and Vincent yelled at the same time.
"Quit yelling." Vexy told them, then looked at the smoke. "Weird.."
"Its witch smoke, of course its weird." Chaka grumbled, standing up.
"I've seen this smoke." Vincent commented.
"Thats what I was thinking.." Chaka blinked. "Its familiar."

Stario&Co.
June 21st, 2017, 09:52 AM
(I BET SCAR'S GONNA COME BACK TO LIFE AND HE AND KION'LL HAVE A ROAR BATTLE AND THERE'LL BE HYENA'S AND SOME SERIOUS TAIL WHIPPEN!!!)
(Also one flaw in my freaking aging spell. They were all toddlers, so they don't fit their current clothes -face palms-)
"No, it wont," Nala sniffed, not looking up "Toka, I was so stupid. I don't know what to do. If I tell Simba he'll know it's not his."
##
Soon the smoke began to diminish, Eric cleared his throat and rubbed his head.
Alex coughed, smoke still slightly in his system "That doesn't go down well.."
"Yeah..." Eric nodded, then covered his mouth. His voice was, slightly deeper, but in the same time high pitched. His hand went up to his throat. "Huh?"
"My clothes feel tight,"Alex pulled at his collar and looked down. His face turned beet red
##
"What....?" Zircon looked down as the fog vanished. She was still lying in the ground. Her legs weren't covered by her ragged dress anymore, and her small sandals laid on the ground. The dress was now more like a small shirt
##
"Daddy..?" Azura blinked, looking around.
Jack only needed a quick glance, and he snapped his fingers, a large wall aurrounding Azura
"What's going on?!" Azura exclaimed
"I do not care if their your uncles, they are not seeing you like that!" Jack replied.

"Seeing me like what?" Azura asked.

Random Melody
June 21st, 2017, 10:14 AM
(OH GOD XDD)
"You werent the only stupid one." Toka sighed. "Im sorry, Nala."

##

"Uhh.." Kila cleared her throat, turning her head away.

##

"Oh jeez!" Almasi and Nuru blinked, then ran down the hall to their rooms.
"Uhhhh..." Raven snickered slightly. "Auntie Kiara--"
"Just go to my room... And throw something on," Kiara looked dazed, speechless with shock, but she stared at the ceiling, clearing her throat.
"Mkay," Raven shot down the hallway.
"Wait what's going on?" Shawn blinked, confused.
Cory laughed slightly, but his face was beet red, looking everywhere but at them.
"Kovu's room," Kiara pointed down the hallway. "Get some of his clothes, now."
"You and Kovu dont share a--"
"Our marriage is complicated just go!" Kiara exclaimed.
Cory blinked, but grabbed Shawn by the arm, carefully, and headed down the hallway, grumbling.
"WAIT WHATS GOING ON!" Shawn shrieked again, even more confused.

##

"OOOOOOKKKKAAAYYY!!!" Vincent and Chaka yelled, quickly turning away as they cleared their throats.
"Jesus Christ.." Vexy inhaled sharply, running her fingers through her hair. "Aging spell."
"Yep!" Chaka said loudly, glancing at Vincent, who shook his head slightly.

##

"OKAY FULI!!" Ono pushed Mvua off his lap firmly, but gently, and looked away. "DO SOMETHING!"

rubinaito
June 21st, 2017, 10:13 PM
"Uh, mom?" Krystal squeaked. "You're still holding me..."

Angel looked at himself, before grabbing a blanket and throwing it over him and continuing his game.

Stario&Co.
June 21st, 2017, 10:17 PM
(XDD Okay, you have to give up one of the following)
Boy meets world
Girl meets world
Lion king/guard
Pancakes
WCO
Disney
Candy
Music

Which one would it be? X3

"No....no, you don't need to be sorry about anything," Nala wiped her eyes, looking up at him. "Every second that I spent with you? That was worth everything."
##
"What?" Zircon blinked looking herself over. Her eyes widened. "Wait...." She ran one hand up her leg, then up to her face, then looked down at her shirt. Her eyes got even bigger, and she opened her mouth to scream.
##
"Not even gonna argue!" Alex turned and headed for his room, then remembered he shared one with his sisters and headed to his father's room.
Eric blinked, quickly following. "Does this mean we don't have nap time today?"
##
"I SWEAR TO GOD GUYS!!!" Jack glared at the two. "BROTHERS IN LAW OR NOT IF YOU WERE STARRING I'LL--"
"Daddy!" Azura exclaimed from behind the wall.
"Sorry." Jack snapped his mouth shut.
##
"Already on it!" Fuli wrapped a giant blanked around a very startled Mvua"Okay sweetie time to go upstairs!"
"Wha!?" Mvua yelped as she was pushed away by her mother.

Random Melody
June 21st, 2017, 10:23 PM
(Hmm)
(Girl Meets World XD)
Toka smiled gently, then sighed. "We'll get through this, I promise."

##

"Yeah." Kila cleared her throat. "You, uh, might wanna change into some bigger clothes."

##

"WHY WOULD WE BE STARING?!" Vincent shrieked.
"Just put some clothes on the kid for Christ's sake!" Chaka groaned, covering his face with his hands.
Vexy quickly put her daughter behind the wall with Azura, shaking her head slightly.

##

Ono shook his head, covering his face with his hands. "What the hell just happened?" He wondered.

rubinaito
June 21st, 2017, 10:26 PM
(... Boy/Girl Meets World cause I've never watched it.)

Krystal looked at herself, and scratched her head. "Hey, do you think Eric looks cute?" She wondered out loud to Azura as she joined her sister behind the wall.
--
Angel shrugged in response, still focused on the game. As soon as he finished, he finally looked at himself completely. "Cool. Now I actually look my mental age." He grinned, before following Eric and Alex.
Kimberly looked at herself and blinked. "Wait, I'm a girl?"
--
Rachel blinked. "... Bunga, I think we should go check on the kids."

Stario&Co.
June 21st, 2017, 11:26 PM
(RED EXPLAIN YOURSELF!!!!!!)
Nala sighed, leaning back against his chest "I can't stay here, Toka. Simba would flip if he found out."
##
Zircon blushed deeply, covering her face. She curled up in a fetal position and refused to move
##
"That should be the least of your worries!" Azura exclaimed, her face red in embarrassment. True, as babies she would always take a bath with her siblings, but now she just felt uncomfortable
"Okay!" Jack ran to the car and grabbed two large jackets "First, we get the girls some clothes, then we continue the mission. Who's down for that?" He rushed back and threw the jackets over the wall.
Azura grabbed the large blue one and quickly covered herself. "Okay."
##
"Okay, Mvua!" Fuli guided her daughter into the bedroom "Just put on the large t-shirt over there okay?" She closed the door and pulled out her phone, calling Kiara.

rubinaito
June 21st, 2017, 11:36 PM
Krystal slid on the green one, shrugging. "Hey, if we gotta be aged up, I wanna know if Eric is cute or not. He's such a sweetheart, y'know?" She giggled. "As for you Azura, what do you think about Angel?"

(*no comment*)

Random Melody
June 22nd, 2017, 03:20 PM
"So what are you saying? We leave?" Toka raised an eyebrow at the idea.

##

"Really?" Kila sighed, closing her eyes.

##

"Hello?" Kiara put the phone to her ear, still standing at the door, staring at the ceiling.

rubinaito
June 22nd, 2017, 03:24 PM
Rachel tapped Bunga's shoulder. "Bunga?" Her tone was one of urgency and worry. "Bunga, we need to check on the kids."

Stario&Co.
June 22nd, 2017, 05:18 PM
(Guys I am going to cry x3)
Nala stayed silent, her lips suddenly dry. she licked them, but it didn't seem to take the feeling away. Was that what she was saying? "....That's exactly what I'm saying."
##
"I would change if there were actually clothes near by!" Zircon's blush grew darker. She looked up, but her eyes were only on Kila for a second before looking behind her.
The wolf stared intensely at the two, his hazel eyes hard and cold, as guarded and mysterious as himself.
##
"I'm just going to take a guess," Fuli paced back and forth "And say that Alex and the others suddenly aged ten years."
##
"Okay, Vexy," Jack looked over at his wife "I want you to get in the car with Vincent, Chaka and the girls, and get to Midnight town."
"Wh-what are you gonna do?" Azura came from behind the wall, pulling the coat around herself.
"Me..?" Jack wlked over to the trunk, pulling out a bottle of holy water "I'm going to go after Waasi and make sure she doesn't hurt herself." A memory flashed into his head.
~~
"Waasi!?" Jack yelled through the fire, wandering around the the smoke filled gym. "Waasi! Waasi where are you!?"
"J-jack..."
Jack whipped around, his pistol in front of him. He squinted, trying to make out a small figure.
Waasi was on her knees, staring at a body in front of her. blood soaked her clothes and seemed to die parts of her skin red. Horns had sprouted from her head and curled back, her nails long and sharpened like claws. Her demonic wing were folded back. Jack had never seen her in such a state. But what stood out most was her eyes. Her dark yellow eyes were filled with guilt and fear.
Jack slowly walked over and knelt down next to her, setting the gun slowly on on the floor. "Waas'."
Waasi's head snapped up immediately and she looked at him. As soon as her eyes landed on him, they filled with tears. She shook her head, her voice cracked and high pitched "I..."
Jack grabbed her and pulled her into a hug as she cried, stroking her hair. He rocked back and forth, pulling her close "Shh, it's okay."
"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!" Waasi sobbed, her arms wrapped tightly around her neck.
"It's not your fault," Jack whispered, his eyes never leaving the body "It's not your fault..."
########
Jack walked over with a wet rag and a basin. Waasi was sitting on his bed, eyes distant. "Alright, Cinnamon." He watched her mouth twitch at the nickname he gave his best friend. He knelt down a wiped the blood from her face with a rag, then dipped it back in.
"Jack..." Waasi stared down at her lap, her skirt and sweater still covered with blood. "I want you to promise me something."
"Yeah, sure," Jack went on to scrubbing her arms, but stopped when she grabbed his hands with her bloody ones. He looked up at her and saw something in her eyes that he had never seen before. defeat
"If I ever go out of control," Waasi said quietly, "to the point where I can't stop myself, I want you to end it. Kill me."
"What!?" Jack was taken aback, he reached up and grabbed her shoulders "Waasi, don't be an idiot. This was an accident--"
"An accident that could happen twice, or more!" Waasi cut him off, and he stiffened "I will not be a monster, Jack. I am going to hold on to every last speck of humanity I have, and I want you to be the one who uses the colt and puts a bullet through my brain when I lose it all."
"We can't guarantee that will happen," Jack said gently
"I can," Waasi frowned, watching through his eyes how much he was crumbling "I don't want to hurt you."
"I don't want to lose you, Waasi!" Jack was consumed with sadness "You're my best friend."
"And nothing," Waasi lifted a hand to his cheek. While it was still covered in blood, he didn't seem to mind "And I mean nothing, will ever change that."
"I can't promise this."
"Jack, if someone doesn't kill me, then I'll do it myself. Tonight."
"Waasi!"
"Don't say my name like that!" Waasi stood up, walking to the other side of the room. "Jack, this is what I want! I want to keep you safe, I want to keep everyone safe!"
"You're fourteen, you shouldn't be making life changing decisions!"
Waasi turned to look at him, eyes soft "You're fifteen and spend your days keeping the world from going to sh*t. I don't think age matters anymore." She walked forward, taking his arm "You are one of the last people alive that I care about, Sneakers," she watched his mouth twitch at the nickname. "If I want anybody to kill me, it's you. I won't make you do this, but I'm asking. I want to know what I have to do before I kill another innocent person. You and I both know I can't control this. If you can't do this for me, do it for Clawsdale, for Vexy and the others. Please Jackson."
Jack looked down at her, and he felt himself slowly cave in. She never used his full name unless she was set and stone with something. "Waasi...." He licked his lips and looked up at the ceiling. he sighed "Okay. I'll do it."
"You promise?" Waasi asked, looking up at him.
Jack nodded, running his fingers through her long hair "Yeah. I promise."
~~
Jack stared down at the bottle before stuffing it into his pocket, He grabbed the colt and looped it to his belt. He looked up at Vincent "Just wanna let you know, my best friend has had a thing for you since sophomore year. If I get her back, please..." His looked at his feet "Just stop breaking her heart."
Azura blinked, eyes curious.
"She..." Jack ran his hand down his face. "She's an Aries. Her favorite cookie is snickerdoodles, she loves Beauty and the beast. Her favorite food is ravioli, she had a pet rabbit named Cotton when she was six. Her favorite movie is 101 Dalmatians. She's cheeky and funny ad makes cringy puns. Her smile...just makes you want to smile too." He walked up to Vincent, for once not cowering under his gaze "She is probably one of the best things to happen to this world, and of all people she chose you to fall in love with." He stood there for a moment, before walking passed and heading into the forest.

rubinaito
June 22nd, 2017, 05:27 PM
(What's wrong?)
(Pssh, I find it funny that Azura completely avoided Krystal's question x3)

Krystal followed her sister, staring after her father. She turned to stare at Vincent, and stormed over and kicked him in the shin. "You jerk!" She shouted. "You're so dense!" She stormed back over to Azura, and kept glaring at Vincent.

Random Melody
June 22nd, 2017, 05:32 PM
(Why? O3O)
"Nala," Toka smiled, but the smile disappeared. "You... You have kids here, Nala, a family."

##

"Krystal!" Vexy scolded.
Vincent didnt seem to notice. He stared after Jack in shock, unable to speak at all.

##

"Yeah--" Kila spun around, then stopped, staring at the wolf in confusion. Her amber eyes narrowed faintly, but not in a hostile way. "Its you... Who are you?"

##

"Mhm." Kiara sighed. "Let me guess... Mvua too?"

Random Melody
June 22nd, 2017, 05:40 PM
(KION ACCIDENTALLY SUMMONS SCAR OVER A VOLCANO WHILE USING THE ROAR IN ANGER-----)
(*screams and fangirls and dies*)

rubinaito
June 22nd, 2017, 05:45 PM
Rachel tapped Bunga's shoulder. "Bunga?" Her tone was one of urgency and worry. "Bunga, we need to check on the kids."
Boop :3

Stario&Co.
June 23rd, 2017, 12:13 AM
(Have you guys ever watched Freakish?)
"Just for a year," Nala stared at her feet, planning it out in her head "I'll tell Simba I'm taking a year for myself. The baby will be born, he'll never know, and we can come back with the child after three months. It'll be just like that."
##
The wolf snorted, his muzzle pointing to a bag on the ground.
##
"Yeah," Fuli replied "Witchcraft?"
##
Azura felt something in her as she watched her father leave. An unfamiliar warmth. But it wasn't hers. It belonged to him
##
Jack walked down the path, hands stuffed in his pockets. I know...it happened before me and Vexy were even together. But still, does that mean it was nothing?
~~
(one year before the fire)
"Just ask her out!" Waasi was sitting in front of Jack at the ice cream parlor. Her sundae was covered in hot fudge with peanut brittle.
"Not a chance, Waasi!" Jack took a drink from his milkshake. "Vexy Prime is the most popular girl in school. She's perfect!"
"What am I, chopped liver?" Waasi rolled her eyes "You talked to her all the time as a kid."
"She was just a girl back then, not an angel," Jack sighed, leaning back in chair. "Also, haven't you seen her brother Vincent? Talk about over protective."
"Jackson Connors," Waasi smiled. "You can't just let people scare you sh*tless all the time."
"I'm just saying," Jack put the milkshake to his mouth. "What's the point? She's so popular for guy like me."
Waasi reached out and yanked the milkshake away.
"Hey!" Jack exclaimed, making a grab for it, but Waasi held it back
"You are one of the greatest guys I know, Sneakers!" Waasi eyed him. "You're kind and a little annoying, and you're one to talk about protective. Vexy Prime would be stupid to not like somebody like you."
Jack blinked, staring at her. A smile slowly formed on his lips "Thanks, Cinnamon."
"No problem," Waasi giggled, handing him back his milkshake. "We're best friends, remember?"
"Yeah," Jack chuckled, leaning across the table. He reached out and wiped away a bit of chocolate fudge on the corner of her mouth.
Waasi felt herself grow slightly warm at his touch, but shrugged it off. She smiled "Wanna go get more ice cream?"
"Yesss!"
~~
I can't think about that. Jack shook his head and carried on. I have to find her before someone else does.
##
Waasi leaned against the building looking down at the photos of the victims. "All male, around mid thirties. One of them was stabbed ten times...ugh," She stuffed the photos in her pockets. "I can't concentrate." She lifted up her locket opening it and looking inside. There was a picture of her and Jack. I remember that night. I was so stupid...
~~
(Two months after the fire)
I can't believe you got us in here!" Waasi giggled as she hopped through the window. She and Jack had sneaked into the school music room.
"What can I say?" Jack laughed, jumping in after her "I know a guy who has the keys."
"Look at all of these music tapes," Waasi picked up an old tape. "Elvis Presley. Man, this is old."
"Well duh," Jack took the tape, looking at it "It's 2102. This is more than a thousand years old."
"Put it on," Waasi hopped around excitedly, making Jack laugh more
"Alright, jeeze!" Jack walked over to the old tape play and opened it.
"This place is so different at night," Waasi ran her fingers across the teacher's desk as music began to play. "It's actually really nice."
"You said it," Jack smiled, walking over to her. "to think I'm enjoying being in school."
"Oh, you can't full me," Waasi stuck out her tongue "Mister straight As since fifth grade."
"Just because I get good grades doesn't mean I like school," Jack rolled his eyes "I only come because you do."
"Don't use me as an excuse, Sneakers," Waasi propped herself up on the desk, smirking at him. "You like school. Admit it."
Jack chuckled, sitting next to her "Okay, fine. You got me," He smiled and watched as she giggled. He looked down at the floor, rubbing the back of his neck "Listen, uh. I'm going to ask Vexy out tomorrow."
"Really!?" Waasi beamed "That's great news! And I thought you were just going to stalk her to the end of your days."
"I don't stalk people!" Jack glared at her
"Really?" Waasi laughed "I'm pretty sure knowing her exact schedule and walking her home everyday is stalking."
"Shut up!" Jack shoved her, slightly annoyed
Waasi giggled again, sitting herself back up. "Look, I'm happy for you, okay? Vexy's real lucky."
"Heh," Jack smiled, reaching over and placing his hand on her leg "Thanks Waas',"
Waasi looked down at his hand, feeling knots form in her stomach "Yeah, no problem."
Jack blinked, moving his hand away "Something wrong?"
"No! No, I just," Waasi shook her head "I'm kind of tired."
"You can't lie to me, Waasi,"
"..." Waasi looked up at the ceiling "I'm moving."
Jack nearly choked on his breath. "What!?"
"In a month," Waasi put her legs up on the desk, her back against the wall "I never got the chance to tell you."
"Waasi..." Jack felt his chest tighten "...why..?"
"My mom wants to get me away from here," Waasi replied "Live a normal life. Or, as normal as life can get for me, being a demon child."
"You are more than just a demon child," Jack moved over to her, taking her hand as she stood to walk away "You're Waasi Dreamer. Funny, clever, and beautiful." He smiled sadly "I'll miss you, but the kids at your new school will love you. Trust me."
"Sneakers..."Waasi smiled, but is soon faded into a state of shock when she realized what he said. "...did you call me beautiful?"
"Wha?" Jack blinked, his face turning slightly red "Well, I mean, I'd be lying if I said you weren't."
Waasi blushed, looking down at her feet. "Well, I guess you're kind of....handsome."
"You think so?"
"Yeah," Waasi nodded, not looking up. She smiled slightly "I like your hair and your smile. Your eyes are a really deep blue, like the ocean. Your skin is soft, and your voice..." She cut herself when she felt her back hit the wall. She looked up and Jack's eyes met hers. He was so close
"What about my voice?" Jack asked, his emotion unreadable
"Y-your voice..." Waasi blushed, looking down. "When I hear it, I just want to smile..."
"Hmm..." Jack blinked, moving closer "Well, you want to know why I think you're beautiful?"
Waasi's breath caught in her throat "What?"
"Well," Jack reached out, his fingers running through her hair "You're hair is soft and a little curly. Your eyes are like caramel. Your skin is smooth and tan,like wet sand at the beach." His hand brushed her cheek, his thumb pressed slightly on her lips "I remember when you kissed my cheek when we were five. You're lips smelled like coconut from this lip gloss you stole from your mom. I can still smell it when your close to me. Your voice is one of the things that keeps me going. Your smile," Her looked into her eyes "It just makes me want to smile too."
Waasi stayed silent, taking it all in. She couldn't stop staring at him "...You know, I'm wearing coconut lip gloss right now."
"Oh yeah?" Jack whispered, leaning down, and she found herself leaning in as well.
"I would let you taste it," Waasi murmured "but....I left it at home."
"That's okay," Waasi felt his hands on her shoulders, and he lifted her slightly "I can try some right now." His lips brushed hers only briefly before they crashed into each other.
The butterflies in Waasi's stomach seemed to fly away at that moment. Her hands reached up and gripped his head. They broke away only for air, then continued. She felt herself slip to the ground, and he fallowed suit.
Jack pulled away when he heard something clatter on the ground. He looked down, and his eyebrows raised "Waasi," he reached down and picked up her lip gloss "You didn't leave it at home."
"I know," Waasi breathed, her hands gripping his shirt "I just....wanted to kiss you."
"Well you got your wish," Jack chuckled breathlessly, moving back to her "'Cause I'm gonna do it again."
"What are you waiting for?" Waasi giggled, wrapping her arms gently around his neck as he leaned in to kiss her again. She laughed through it as he pressed her against the wall. Her face turned beet red when his lips left hers, and started trailing down her neck.
"Hey," Jack pulled back, his eyes gentle "Is this okay?"
Waasi swallowed, her face burning "Yeah...we take it slow."
"Yeah," Jack laughed softly. Waasi giggled, and the two rested their heads on the others
~~
Waasi snapped the locket shut. She leaned back against the wall, running her fingers through her hair. "Just wait, Azazel..."
(You can probably see what's happening with Jack and Waasi? x3)

rubinaito
June 23rd, 2017, 12:29 AM
Oh. My gosh. That is super freaking adorable!

Random Melody
June 23rd, 2017, 06:23 AM
(THAT IS SO CUUUUTTTEEE!!!)
(But Vincent's gonna beat Jack to a pulp XD For two reasons :3)
"..Okay." Toka smiled, his eyes lighting up. "Lets do it."

##

Kila gave a cautious look, coming forward and opening the bag with her muzzle.

##

"Yep." Kiara grumbled.

rubinaito
June 23rd, 2017, 02:03 PM
... *waits for Star because writer's block.*

Stario&Co.
June 23rd, 2017, 02:20 PM
(Morning!!)
(Also I obviously see reason one. You'll have to explain reason two XD. Also, Vincent can try, but Jack isn't gonna let himself be pushed around anymore by him x3)
(But just to make it clear, I'll explain more x3 Waasi and Jack have been friends since they were little kids. She calls him sneakers because he always wore the same Sneakers back in third grade, and he calls her Cinnamon because she loves Snicker doodles. Some times he calls her Doodle, which annoys her. Jack was having a hard time asking out Vexy back in high school, so Waasi decided to help boast up his confidence. Through this time though, Waasi and Jack were unknowingly falling for each other. After that night, Waasi decided to let Vexy have Jack, saying to him it was okay and that she was a little drunk that night, which could be very likely because they both drank a lot back in high school. A month later, Waasi had already moved, but discovered that she was pregnant. She decided not to tell Jack because she couldn't bare the thought of ruining his relationship with Vexy. After the two children were born, she kept it a secret, declaring the child her little brother and sister in public. The two know who their father are, and understand they can't see him. I'm planning on her revealing who they are at some point, but basically Jack was a father sooner than he thought x3)
"Yeah," Nala nodded, moving closer into him. "We should leave tomorrow."
##
Inside of the bag was a set of clothes, a lace white shirt and a pair of jeans.
##
"That's what I thought," Fuli groaned. "Here, let's meet at the park. Maybe we can figure this out."
##
Waasi straightened up, beginning to walk down the street. I might as well check on Mom and the others while I'm here
"Waasi!"
Waasi stopped and turned around. Her eyes widened "Sneakers?"
Jack ran up to her, a wave of relief washing over him. "You okay? You just ran!"
Waasi stared at him for a few seconds before speaking. "Yeah, sorry I'm fine. I just had to cool off."
"You're getting better at controlling it," Jack smiled, patting her shoulder. "Don't worry, soon you'll be able to shift at will."
"I sure as hell hope that's right," Waasi sighed, looking away. "and not just some bullsh*t."
"Stop swearing," Jack flicked her forehead.
"Ow!" Waasi glared at him, rubbing her forehead "Jerk!"
Jack shrugged "Don't swear and I won't do that."
"You literally swear all the time," Waasi narrowed her eyes in annoyance.
"I'm not right now," Jack laughed
"Wait three minutes," Waasi finally cracked a small smile. "Hey, want me to get you guys a hotel here? We might be on this case for a while."
"That'd be great!" Jack smiled, then realized something. "Wait, don't you live in a huge penthouse?"
Waasi paled. "Oh yeah. I do."
"We can just stay with you then!" Jack nudged her. "It won't cost you anything!"
"Oh," Waasi swallowed, but acted casual "you've got a point there."
"Awesome!" Jack pulled out his phone "I'll text Vexy the address."

rubinaito
June 23rd, 2017, 02:40 PM
(The return of the mysterious girl stalking Waasi...)

The little girl peeked out from the alleyway, her ratty and tangled hair falling from her shoulders and dragging on the ground. Her abnormally bright green eyes were focused on Waasi, alight with curiosity. She looked at the book in her hands, and scooted forwards, blinking. "Waasi." She read the cover again, prodding the curly letters with a finger. Flipping the book open, she compared a photo of Jack and Waasi to the real people in front of her, her head tilted with curiosity.

Krystal poked Azura. "Zuri," She said, waving her hand in front of her face. "Earth to Azura."

Random Melody
June 23rd, 2017, 03:16 PM
(Well reason one is because he likes Waasi XDD)
(Reason two is if Vexy finds out they still like eachother she'll probably be hurt and Vincent is veryyyy overprotective XD)
"Okay," Toka sighed, wrapping an arm around her. "What are you gonna tell him when we come home?"

##

"Oh!" Kila's ears pricked up, and she tossed the bag toward Zircon before quickly turning away again. "There, change."

##

"...KIDS WE'RE GOING TO THE PARK!!" Kiara yelled, earning a bunch of happy shouts. "We'll see you there, Fuli."

##

"Hey, Vin," Chaka cleared his throat, running his fingers through his hair. "Im, uh, sorry I pointed a gun at you."
"Dont worry about it man. Sorry I threatened you with holy water." Vincent cracked a grin, but for once, Chaka didnt return the smile, and Vincent's grin fell. "Whats the matter?"
"Its just.. I.." Chaka swallowed, leaning back against the Impala. "...I think im turning into something im not." Vincent listened, as Chaka continued. "I havent been feeling like me lately. Vincent, I think im becoming a monster."
"Dont say that, little brother." Vincent narrowed his eyes, glaring down at Chaka. "You're not. End of discussion."
"Listen, please." Chaka gave a pleading look, and Vincent growled under his breath, turning his head away.
"No chick-flick moments."
"No chick-flick moments." Chaka managed a small, forced smile, and Vincent sighed in defeat. "Vin, you know what I am, alright?"
"I know that you're my little brother." Vincent said emotionlessly, looking out into the forest with a frown.
"Not who. What." Chaka sighed. "Im a demon."
"So? We've met good demons, just look at Waasi!" Vincent sounded exasperated.
"Im not Waasi." Chaka retorted, rolling his eyes a little. "Im--"
"You're only half-demon. You're not even real demon, you only have it because Azazel fed you demons blood." Vincent pointed out, voice strained.
"Thats the point!" Now it was Chaka's turn to be exasperated. "I've got demon blood inside me, Vincent, im a whole new level of freak!"
"But that doesnt make you evil!" Vincent spun around to glare at him, but Chaka's gaze softened, seeing the desperate, protective look in his eyes.
"Vin..." Chaka closed his eyes for a moment, then looked away, opening them again. "Look, big brother," He cleared his throat. "... I dont know what im gonna turn into. We've got two options here. One, is you gotta save me."
"Save you from what?" Vincent narrowed his eyes.
"From whatever im becoming." Chaka said simply, crossing his arms.
"..." Vincent didnt say anything for a moment. Eventually, he closed his eyes. "Option two?"
"If you cant save me.. You have to kill me." Chaka turned back to him in time to see Vincent's eyes snap open with rage.
"Hell no!"
"Vincent, hear me out!" Chaka raised his voice, and Vincent fell silent. "Im becoming something we all know is bad."
"I dont care!" Vincent snapped. "Im not killing my brother."
"But you cant let me kill anyone else!" Chaka exclaimed, then lowered his voice. "Vincent, please. Save me, or kill me. Either way, I cant become what I despise." His gaze searched his brothers. "Promise me."
"No. No, I cant promise something like that." Vincent turned away, only for Chaka to grab his shoulder and turn him back around.
"Its what Mom would want."
"Mom wouldnt want this!" Vincent snarled. "Mom wouldnt want me to kill my own brother!"
"Mom wouldnt want me to grow up killing other people. Maybe even you. Maybe even Vexy!" Chaka growled back. "I dont care if im your little brother, Vincent. If I turn into something you know that im not, I want you to take a knife or gun and I want you to put an end to it before it can start! Now promise!"
Vincent desperately searched his face for any signs that this was a joke, but he could see none. Finally he let himself fall back against the Impala, gazing at the ground. "..Okay." He finally muttered. "I promise."
Chaka visibly relaxed, letting out a soft sigh. "Thank you."
Vincent didnt say anything else, turning his head away to look back into the forest with narrowed eyes. ...I promise im gonna save you, little brother.

Stario&Co.
June 23rd, 2017, 04:00 PM
(Actually, Jack and Waasi don't like each other like that x3. They have a really strong friendship. That's why Waasi kept it a secret, because she sees Jack as a brother, not a lover, and vise versa. I was actually planning on Waasi telling Vexy about the kids and asking her to not tell anyone, and Jack would tell Vexy about the night he spent with Waasi x3)
(Also, I've kind of been droping hints about what is slowly happening, but I don't want to keep it secret so should I just tell you guys x3)
(And who else thinks our characters could survive the apocalypse?
Nala shrugged "I...I don't know. But I do know one thing." She looked up at him "I want the baby to live with you."
##
"O-okay!" Zircon took the bag and walked into an alley.
The wolf watched her go, then turned his gaze back to Kila. His paw was lifted slightly off the ground. The burn on his shoulder had turned his skin red.
##
"Right," Fuli said "See you soon." She hung up then called down to Ono "Ono, get the car!"
"Where are we going?" Mvua asked, opening the door.
"We're going to see exactly what happened to you," Fuli took her had and headed down the stairs.
##
"I'm too uncomfortable to speak," Azura mumbled.
Suddenly, Vexy's phone buzzed, signaling she got a text.

rubinaito
June 23rd, 2017, 04:13 PM
Krystal blinked at Azura, before shrugging and picking up the little puppy that had been hanging around them.
(Can my little stalker girl give Waasi her scrapbook back?)

Random Melody
June 23rd, 2017, 04:24 PM
(Hmmm out of my characters, probably only Kila, and Vexy... Maybe Vincent and Chaka if they dont kill eachother first XDD)
(AND YES TELL USS)
"Okay." Toka glanced back briefly, then planted a kiss on Nala's head. "I'll take care of him, or her. And bring them to visit."

##

Kila turned back to the wolf. "So who are you?" She prompted, tilting her head.

##

"Okayyy.." Ono sighed, heading for the front door.

##

Vexy had her phone to her ear. "Yeah in the middle of some forest... Midnight City. Oh- Wait. I got a text. Yeah. Alright. Call you back, Jace, bye," She hung up, and looked down, clicking on the text.

##

"Sooo Boss texted," Natasha called to Kion, brushing the knots out of her black and white hair. "Again."
"Are we in trouble?" Kion groaned, pulling on a new shirt as he walked in from the bathroom.
"Well he's mad, but I got us out of it by lying, because we'd be fired if he found out what we were doing instead of working." Natasha stuck her tongue out at him, then sighed and fell back onto the bed, head sinking into the pillow. "Why cant life always be like this?"
"Because we're demon hunters who practically walk into deathly situations?" Kion suggested, rolling onto the bed beside her and stretching one arm over her. "But hey, thats why moments like this are so great."
"I agree." Natasha blinked affectionately at him, shifting a little closer to rest her head on his chest. "Im just glad you got work out of your head for once."
Kion chuckled, pressing his lips to her cheek for a moment. "This is why we shouldnt be partners for cases." He pointed out lightly. "You're a bad influence, Tash."
"Must be a good one, then. You're very strong-willed." Natasha teased, shutting her eyes. "Just like your father, Kion, like father like son."
"I'll take that as a compliment." Kion propped himself up slightly with his elbow, letting his fingers run gently through Natasha's hair. "We should probably get back to work before Boss decides to replace us with more focused people."
"Good idea." Natasha giggled, pulling him down for one last kiss before hopping off the bed. "Back to your precious laptop, Mister Workaholic." She sang, heading into the living room.
"Dont call me that," Kion said playfully, chuckling as he followed her.

Stario&Co.
June 23rd, 2017, 05:35 PM
(I have six things to say)
1-yes Red, she can
2-Chaka and Vincent make me cry
3-I am making a Zombie apocalypse based off of a show called Freakish and I think we should put some of our OCs in there and see how long they survive
4-Kion and Natasha are goals
5-Waasi's kids are both going to die. Probably. I'm thinking on it XDD
6-Basically the witch that cast the aging spell did this because the children are going to be the first generation of the post apocalypse. Let that sink in x3. Waasi has a demon sister who is going to blow up the chemical plant's around the world, causing the creation of mutants and infected and mutated demons. In other words, everyone use your time wisely because soon.....

NOTHING WILL EVER BE THE SAME.

All of the kids are going to become the first generation of survivors x3

rubinaito
June 23rd, 2017, 05:48 PM
Because of this new development, I have a few things to say.

1. The child will give the book shortly.
2. Vincent and Chaka are best siblings.
3. OHMYGOSH YES
4. I want a relationship like Kion and Natasha...
5. Aww.... That's kinda sad...
6. So is the witch a good person or a bad person?

RANDOM MELODY WE NEED TO WORK ON RACHEL X BUNGA SO FAR THEIR RELATIONSHIP HAD BEEN UTTERLY FORGOTTEN AND I WANT THEM TO SHARE A HAPPY RELATIONSHIP BEFORE THEY DIE

Random Melody
June 23rd, 2017, 05:49 PM
(Kion and Natasha are goals XDD)
(ALSO OOOHHHHH BOYYY)

Random Melody
June 23rd, 2017, 05:51 PM

3. OHMYGOSH YES

RANDOM MELODY WE NEED TO WORK ON RACHEL X BUNGA SO FAR THEIR RELATIONSHIP HAD BEEN UTTERLY FORGOTTEN AND I WANT THEM TO SHARE A HAPPY RELATIONSHIP BEFORE THEY DIE

OKAY YES WE NEED TO DO THAT XDD

rubinaito
June 23rd, 2017, 06:03 PM
I'm glad you agree X3
--
The little girl hopped forward nervously, her brown eyes glittering in interest. (Bap (http://www.darkbeautymag.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Marta-Bevacqua-Photography-Eloise-Wild-Girl.jpg)) She tugged on Waasi's pants leg, and held up the scrap-book.
--
Krystal looked around curiously, holding the copper colored puppy close to her chest. "So... What now?" She asked Azura and her mother.
--
Angel yawned, stretching his arms out as he walked next to the others.
--
Rachel walked through the kitchen, holding a phone to her ear. "Mm hmm, i'll call you later Alice." She said, before hanging up and looking outside the window. She smiled slightly, before glancing down at her phone. There was a text from Kiara, telling her to go to the park with Bunga. (If that's okay.) "Bunga!" She called. "Kiara wants us to meet her at the park!"

Stario&Co.
June 23rd, 2017, 08:36 PM

3. OHMYGOSH YES

Red...How, the hell, do you do that stuff XDD
(Also, Random, Who should we put in the new thread I'm about to make. I'm putting in Azura and Eric XD. Then I have an all new Oc who wil both be here and the thread x3)
"Okay," Nala snuggled closer to him, her hand hugging his arm "It's all going to be okay, right?"
##
The wolf didn't respond, flicking his tail. He turned and began to limp away.
##
The text was form Jack
Hey Vex! I found Waasi, and we're heading to her house. Meet us there, k? Lv you!

287 Harbor Lane

"I can't read," Azura looked over Vexy's shoulder. "but I think it has something to do with houses."
##
"Huh?" Jack looked down at the girl "It's a kid."
"No duh, it's a kid," Waasi rolled her eyes, then knelt down to the child's level "Hey there sweetie, are you lost?"

rubinaito
June 23rd, 2017, 08:44 PM
(For the gradient effect- http://www.stuffbydavid.com/textcolorizer
For the shadows- {shadow="#"}{/shadow} (Just with the square brackets, and you put a number 1 - 12 instead of the hashtag, 1 for the smallest shadow and 12 for the biggest.)

The girl blinked. "Waasi." She said, pointing to the name on the cover then at Waasi.
(She doesn't understand english. The only thing she can do is read it, she can't speak it.)

Krystal shrugged. "Well, whatever it is, it's going to be interesting." She chirped, before wrapping her arm around Azura's shoulder. "Say... What do you think 'bout Angel, that gamer boy?" She asked slyly.

(I'm putting in Rachel, Angel, Krystal, and the little stalker girl who shall be named Cadence, as well as several of my OC's that I will be introducing in the future.)

Random Melody
June 23rd, 2017, 08:51 PM
(Hmmm)
(Killlaaaa....... Vexy..... Vincent, Chaka, Cory, Raven, even Shawn XD, Nuru, Almasi, Furaha, Nyota......................)
(And Melody o3o)
"Yes, Nala," Toka said softly, kissing her forehead. "It'll all be alright."

##

"Wait." Kila frowned, padding forward. "You're hurt. Please, you helped me.. Let me do the same."

##

"Yep. Lets go, guys!" Vexy called to her brothers. "We're heading to Waasi's." She quickly texted back.

Kay, Jack, we're heading that way. Love you too. <3 She then texted Jace back, before heading to the Impala.
"Alright." Vincent narrowed his eyes. "One problem, though. BABY'S GOT FLAT WHEELS!"
Chaka blinked, and Vexy rolled her eyes faintly.

##

"Wouldnt it be cool if we had a kid?" Natasha asked suddenly, her voice holding a faint trace of longing.
"Yeah, it would." Kion smiled faintly, shaking his head. "But Boss would kill us."
"Yeah." Natasha giggled, looking back down at Kion's laptop. "He'd be ticked, 'cause i'd have to take like a year off, or find a sitter, and you'd obviously have to take a break too."
"Of course. I'd have to take care of you if you got pregnant, wouldnt I?" Kion wrapped an arm around her, kissing the top of her head.
Natasha giggled, glancing up at him with big blue eyes. "I like it when you act like this, instead of a work-obsessed maniac."
Kion chuckled, resting his head against hers. "Oh, hush."
"Maybe we should have kids. In the future." Natasha hummed, moving closer to him as she looked back at the laptop. "I mean, we've been married (YEP) for two years. And, almost all of your siblings are parents. Dont you want to know what its like?"
Kion thought for a moment, then glanced down at her. "Yeah, I do."
"Good." Natasha smiled. "Because, uh, keep in mind there's a chance I could--"
"I know." Kion laughed slightly, running his fingers through her hair and pulling his laptop to him with the other hand. "I know."

rubinaito
June 23rd, 2017, 08:59 PM
"Wouldnt it be cool if we had a kid?" Natasha asked suddenly, her voice holding a faint trace of longing.
"Yeah, it would." Kion smiled faintly, shaking his head. "But Boss would kill us."
"Yeah." Natasha giggled, looking back down at Kion's laptop. "He'd be ticked, 'cause i'd have to take like a year off, or find a sitter, and you'd obviously have to take a break too."
"Of course. I'd have to take care of you if you got pregnant, wouldnt I?" Kion wrapped an arm around her, kissing the top of her head.
Natasha giggled, glancing up at him with big blue eyes. "I like it when you act like this, instead of a work-obsessed maniac."
Kion chuckled, resting his head against hers. "Oh, hush."
"Maybe we should have kids. In the future." Natasha hummed, moving closer to him as she looked back at the laptop. "I mean, we've been married (YEP) for two years. And, almost all of your siblings are parents. Dont you want to know what its like?"
Kion thought for a moment, then glanced down at her. "Yeah, I do."
"Good." Natasha smiled. "Because, uh, keep in mind there's a chance I could--"
"I know." Kion laughed slightly, running his fingers through her hair and pulling his laptop to him with the other hand. "I know."
Relationship goals.

Stario&Co.
June 23rd, 2017, 11:01 PM
(KION AND NATASHA GOALS OHMYGOSH!!!!!)
(Wait...Kion...Natasha...)
(Kitasha!!!!!)
The wolf stopped, but didn't look back. "You kept the child safe. That is all I ask for." What was surprising was the voice wasn't one of a man, but a girl.
##
"I can help!" Azura chimed, avoiding Krystal's question "I remember watching this documentary with Daddy about vampires! Not a lot can do it, but I can try!"
##
"Oh, my photo album!" Waasi reached out and took the small picture book "Thank you so much!"

rubinaito
June 23rd, 2017, 11:08 PM
The little girl beamed, tugging on a strand of her long hair happily. It was obvious the little girl hadn't had a home or a family, with her tangled long hair that dragged on the ground and her dirt streaked face. She didn't understand what the woman was saying, but she sounded happy.

"Azura..." Krystal whined. "Spill!"

Rachel walked through the kitchen, holding a phone to her ear. "Mm hmm, i'll call you later Alice." She said, before hanging up and looking outside the window. She smiled slightly, before glancing down at her phone. There was a text from Kiara, telling her to go to the park with Bunga. (If that's okay.) "Bunga!" She called. "Kiara wants us to meet her at the park!"

Random Melody
June 23rd, 2017, 11:26 PM
(YES KITASHAAAA)
"Yeah, but.." Kila's ears went back, glancing after Zircon before looking back at the wolf desperately. "Please.. Just, dont go yet. Let me at least do something to help you."

##

"Wait," Vexy stared down at her. "Your father showed you a video about vampires?"

##

"This is why I love you, Hoss," Natasha giggled. "You didnt freak out like I expected."
Kion couldnt help but smile at the use of the nickname that Natasha had given him the day they met, three years ago. "Why would I freak out? I've wanted to start a family with you since... Forever, Tash," He chuckled.
Natasha smiled as well. "Im honestly afraid of what Boss would say if I do become pregnant." She blinked. "Do you think he'll fire us?"
Kion shrugged, resting his head against hers. "It'll be worth it."
"Aw." Natasha smirked. "You're scared arent you."
"Im terrified." Kion breathed, causing Natasha to laugh.

rubinaito
June 23rd, 2017, 11:29 PM
The little girl beamed, tugging on a strand of her long hair happily. It was obvious the little girl hadn't had a home or a family, with her tangled long hair that dragged on the ground and her dirt streaked face. She didn't understand what the woman was saying, but she sounded happy.

"Azura..." Krystal whined. "Spill!"

Boop for Bungtazi, 'cep Atazi has a normal name in this RP XD

Random Melody
June 23rd, 2017, 11:31 PM
(Shoot sorry keep forgetting to respond to that XD)
"Coming!" Bunga rushed down the stairs, throwing the slinky he was plying with across the room. "Is she annoyed with the kids already?"

rubinaito
June 23rd, 2017, 11:35 PM
Rachel giggled. "With how much Angel plays video games, and Raven flirts with Cory, then the answer is probably yes." She grabbed her purse and the keys to the car.

Random Melody
June 23rd, 2017, 11:38 PM
Bunga laughed as he followed her. "Yeah, we've probably gotta stop pushing the kids at her all the time. Even if she does volunteer."

Stario&Co.
June 23rd, 2017, 11:38 PM
(Okay I am making the thread which I'm calling Freakish Havoc or just Freakish x3. Will you guys still be up when I'm done? XD)
Waasi reached out, wiping some of the dirt from the girls face. "She looks like she's been through hell..."
"We can take her back to your place and get her cleaned up," Jack knelt down as well "Hey kid, can you fallow us."
"I...don't think she understands," Waasi tilted her head.
##
"I don't need your help," The wolf snapped, her voice cold "I never even wanted to get involved. Be lucky that I did." She pressed down into the ground and pushed herself forward, dashing away.
##
"Well, more like Angel and I watched it and locked Daddy in the bedroom so he couldn't stop us," Azura blinked innocently.

rubinaito
June 23rd, 2017, 11:43 PM
(Okay, what Azura said made me laugh.)
(And yes, I believe I will.)

Rachel put the keys into the car. "It's worth it though." She purred in Bunga's ears, pecking him on the cheek before turning the car on.

The girl blinked, tilting her head. "Fah low?"

Krystal began snickering. "Oh my gosh Zuri."

Random Melody
June 23rd, 2017, 11:44 PM
(Probably XD)
(Also dang it wolf this is why Kila is always guarded XDD)
Kila visibly flinched, and her walls shot up as soon as the wolf finished the first sentence. The golden wolf just turned away to wait for Zircon as the other wolf ran off, amber eyes narrowed and emotionless once again as if they had never held any emotion in the first place, her head raised slightly and her expression completely blank.

##

"...." Vexy frowned for a moment. "I think your Uncle Jace is a bad influence on you."

##

Bunga chuckled softly, getting in the car and shutting the door. "That, is true."

rubinaito
June 24th, 2017, 12:02 AM
Rachel began driving, humming along to the radio. "Wise men say, only fools rush in. But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you?"

Stario&Co.
June 24th, 2017, 10:27 PM
(This took me so long to make XDDD i am tired x3 anyways, here's the thread!! (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=299926&posted=1#post299926))
(Also HI!!!)
(Also the wolf may come off harsh, but her heart is warmer than what appears. I guess you could say that she's guarded in a way, just like Kila x3)
"I'm finished," Zircon slowly came from out the alley. She had braided a portion of her hair in the back to make a decent style. The white lace shirt seemed to shine with her sunny orange hair. She still didn't have shoes, but the clothes did come with a necklace. encased in the necklace was a gleaming red jewel. She brushed a strand of hair from her face. "Does...does it look okay?"
##
"That's okay!" Azura giggled "Hmm...maybe if I focus..." She closed her eyes, concentrating on her breaths. Almost immediately, she began to change. Her tiny fangs grew until they curled out of her mouth. Her whole body seemed to shift and grown
##
"What's your name?" Waasi pointed to herself "I'm Waasi. Waa-si." She pointed to Jack "That's Jack." She pointed to herself, then Jack "Waasi, Jack."

Random Melody
June 24th, 2017, 11:10 PM
(Hiiii :3)
Kila's face broke into a grin. "You look beautiful."

##

Vexy watched with interest.

Stario&Co.
June 25th, 2017, 08:42 AM
(Morning beautiful! XD)
"Really?" Zircon blushed, looking at her feet "Th-thank you."
##
Azura could feel bones move out of place and shift somewhere else. Nothing hurt, it just felt a little strange. Her face shifted and formed a snout, and she grew even larger. Wings slowly formed under her arms. When she was done, Azura opened her eyes. They crimson red seemed to have become more blood colored with her new form. She looked down at Vexy and the others as she was suddenly towering over them. She got down on her front paws, and let out a loud piercing shrill.

Random Melody
June 25th, 2017, 08:45 AM
(XD Good morning! <3)
Kila smiled, then stood and shook out her fur. "I think we should head back to my place. You're not the only one that's gotta change, and I cant be in wolf form forever." She giggled.

##

"Uh.." Vincent blinked.
"Im a little freaked out," Chaka squeaked.
"Impressive!" Vexy giggled.

Stario&Co.
June 25th, 2017, 09:06 AM
(I just got done watching something. Who knew another zombie apocalypse show besides TWD could make me this sad XD)
"R-right!" Zircon nodded. "I..guess I'm a little too big to ride on your back," She looked disappointed "It was kinda fun..."
##
Azura purred at her mother, eyes gleaming with humor. For the fun of it, she suddenly turned and roared in Chaka's face.

Random Melody
June 25th, 2017, 09:29 AM
(Awwwww XD)
(*cries* GLENNNN--)
"Too big?" Kila rose up again, to her full height this time. The huge wolf let her jaws widen in a yawn before blinking down at Zircon. "Im huge, kid, I could hold three of you."

##

"AAAHH!!!" Chaka shrieked, leaping back behind Vincent. "VINCENT HELP!"
Vincent's protective mode kicked in, just by hearing those two words. His eyes narrowed, hand reaching for the colt in his pocket.
"Ohhhhh-Kay, Vin, easy." Vexy quickly stepped in between her brother and daughter, hands up. She had seen what had happened more than once when she or Chaka were threatened- Vincent basically became ruthless. "We should get out of here before a bear finds us."

Stario&Co.
June 25th, 2017, 10:30 AM
(Nooo why'd ya bring up Glen!? DDX)
Azura's eyes shined at what Vexy had said, and reached down to Vincent. She snatched the bag of his shirt in her sharp teeth, throwing him up into the air and letting him land on her back.
##
Zircon's eyes lit up immediately. Clearly, her six year old attitude remained while the rest of her didn't

Random Melody
June 25th, 2017, 10:39 AM
(Sorry XD)
Vincent just grumbled, sitting back.
"Uh.." Chaka blinked, and Vexy giggled.

##

Kila crouched down. "Hop on, Connie,"

Stario&Co.
June 25th, 2017, 07:59 PM
"Azura lowered herself slightly, laying out her wings like a slope.
##
"O-okay!" Zircon climbed onto Kila's back, gripping her fur. "W-where are we going?"
##
"So, let me get this straight," Tommy, Beshte's son, sat in a circle with Nuru and the others "We were all magically transformed into eleven to fourteen year old kids?"
"Pretty much," Eric replied
"Yep," Mvua nodded.
"I was two when it happened," Eric said "So that makes me twelve, I guess."
"Which means I'm eleven," Mvua chimed
"Well, being that we were almost in preschool," Alexander looked over at his sisters and Tommy "How old does that make us?"
"Well, I was never good at counting," Tommy admitted

rubinaito
June 25th, 2017, 08:03 PM
"I'm still shocked that I'm a girl." Kimberly commented.
Angel shrugged.

Random Melody
June 25th, 2017, 09:45 PM
(Hmm)
(Hey, Star, Red, do you guys watch Supernatural?)
Chaka hesitated, but eventually climbed up.
Vexy followed.
"WAIT A MINUTE WHAT ABOUT BABY?!" Vincent exclaimed.

##

"My place." Kila smiled, then took off.

##

"Heck if I know." Nuru blinked.
Almasi shrugged.
Cory was staring at Raven, blinking slightly.
"What?" Raven glanced at him.
"You're... So pretty.." Cory blinked, dazed.
Raven blushed slightly, looking away.

rubinaito
June 25th, 2017, 09:52 PM
(... no, sorry...)
"I mean, Dad treated me like a guy, I thought I was a guy, and then I grow up and..." She gestured at her chest with a confused look. "I've got these chest-tumors."
(Kim hit puberty a little early x3)

Angel glared at Cory. "Back away from my sister, huckleberry." He said, narrowing his eyes. They flashed a deep red color, and for a moment flames began dancing around him.