PDA

View Full Version : Opposites (TLK RP OCs Only)

Pages : [1] 2

Phoenix Flames
June 10th, 2017, 11:02 AM
I know that there are a bunch of Lion King roleplays on WCO, but, I just decided to make my own TLK RP thread and make it unique.

Sunset Lion Pride is a peaceful pride with the hearts of warriors and calmness of streams flowing. These lions' light colored fur helps them blend in well with the dead grass and other plants in their territory. They hunt zebras and gazelles.

Midnight Lion Pride is a rowdy, fierce, uncaring, and selfish pride with the heart of many powerful thunderstorms and the viciousness of fighting house cats. These lions' dark colored fur helps them blend in surprisingly well in the shadows and trees in their territory. This pride hunts wildebeests, giraffes, and baby elephants.

Sunset Pride Territory: A sandy plain with dead grass and a few trees and many zebras and gazelles.

Midnight Pride Territory: A fresh grassy plain with many trees, shrubs, flowers, places to hide in, wildebeests, and giraffes.

TIME
As of right now, the time in the RP is Dusk, almost Midnight.

Sunset Pride Roles;
King: Uzumaki, Shadomaru;
Queen: Khwezi, Phoenix Flames;
Heirs: Atazi, Rubinaito;
Cubs: Abuzi, Kosan, Phoenix Flames;
Lionesses: Urafiki, CandyFlossCat; Oro, Shadow;
Lions:

Midnight Pride Roles;
Leader(s): Kiza, Rivergold; Sage, Shadow;
Heirs: Jasiri, Rubinaito;
Cubs: Kio, Shadow;
Lionesses: Razola, Rivergold;
Lions: Sipho, Phoenix Flames;
Hyenas:

Form;
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Affiliation:
Mother:
Father:
Brother(s):
Sister(s):
Crush:
Mate:
Other/Questions:

My Form;
Name: Khwezi
Appearance: Khwezi (https://www.mylionking.com/fan/art/Artists/Nadra/Portraits/Nadra_smile.jpg)
Personality: Peaceful, but snaps back when riled up, kind, respectful, happy, protective.
Affiliation: Sunset Pride
Mother: ?
Father: ?
Brother(s): Kosan, Open
Sister(s): Azubi, Open
Crush: Open
Mate: Uzumaki
Other/Questions: Nope

Phoenix Flames
June 10th, 2017, 11:11 AM
Darky; Cosmic Cat (Star :3); CandyFlossCat;

Wanna join this RP?

Darky
June 10th, 2017, 11:14 AM
I will join later

Phoenix Flames
June 10th, 2017, 11:14 AM
I will join later
Okie. :3

wickedvirtues
June 10th, 2017, 11:45 AM
Okie. :3
Name: Urafiki
Appearance: This (http://orig03.deviantart.net/ee72/f/2011/236/e/1/navare__the_lion_king_oc_by_kisshus_koneko_chan-d42f1bu.png)
Personality: A friendly, goofy, cheerful lioness who prefers making friends and hanging out over something like battle.
Affiliation: Sunset Lion Pride
Brother(s): None
Sister(s): None living
Mate: Open

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 10th, 2017, 11:58 AM
Name:Uzumaki
Appearance:https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.i4AarI6e3Nc3jz2vc9xHvgG6Hg&pid=15.1
Personality: kind, loving and understanding.
Mother:?
Father:?
Brother(s): open
Sister(s): open
Crush: open
Mate:Khwezi
Other/Questions: no

Phoenix Flames
June 10th, 2017, 12:03 PM
Appearance: This (http://orig03.deviantart.net/ee72/f/2011/236/e/1/navare__the_lion_king_oc_by_kisshus_koneko_chan-d42f1bu.png)
Personality: A friendly, goofy, cheerful lioness who prefers making friends and hanging out over something like battle.
Accepted! :3

Phoenix Flames
June 10th, 2017, 12:03 PM
Name:Uzumaki
Appearance:https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.i4AarI6e3Nc3jz2vc9xHvgG6Hg&pid=15.1
Personality: kind, loving and understanding.
Brother(s): open
Sister(s): open
Mate:Khwezi
Other/Questions: no
Accepted. :3

Stario&Co.
June 10th, 2017, 12:08 PM
give me...like ten minutes x3

Phoenix Flames
June 10th, 2017, 12:11 PM
give me...like ten minutes x3
Alrighty. X3

Rivergold
June 10th, 2017, 12:45 PM
Name:Kiza/Razola
Appearance: http://orig08.deviantart.net/0ec6/f/2013/168/0/9/tlk___kiza_and_razola_by_saphira1994-d69cm41.png
Personality: tbrp
Rank: Leader? (I know a female being leader but she don't care)/lioness
Affiliation: Midnight pride
Brother(s):?
Sister(s): each other
Mate: open
Other/Questions:

Rivergold
June 10th, 2017, 01:37 PM
Other/Questions: Nope ...wait, aren't the sunset pride cats supposed to be light colored?)

Shadow
June 10th, 2017, 01:43 PM
Name: Sage// Oro (gold)
Appearance: http://pre07.deviantart.net/cd86/th/pre/i/2014/182/1/6/ceberus__father_of_zira_by_eyesinthedark666-d7orkhy.png // http://cdn.backyardchickens.com/9/9c/9c69b177_commission__aria_by_sickrogue-d58t4pr.jpeg
Personality: cold,aggressive,dangerous,flirty, strong,clever// goofy,flirty,stubborn, hard headed,smart alic
Affiliation: Midnight pride// Sunset pride
Mother:? Dead//dead
Father:?dead//dead
Brother(s): none//open
Sister(s): none//open
Crush: ..//open
Mate: Kiza?// open
Other/Questions: Rivergold maybe Kiza can be the queen?

Phoenix Flames
June 10th, 2017, 01:51 PM
Name:Kiza/Razola
Appearance: http://orig08.deviantart.net/0ec6/f/2013/168/0/9/tlk___kiza_and_razola_by_saphira1994-d69cm41.png
Personality: tbrp
Rank: Leader? (I know a female being leader but she don't care)/lioness
Brother(s):?
Sister(s): each other
Mate: open
Other/Questions: Accepted.
...wait, aren't the sunset pride cats supposed to be light colored?)
tbh, it doesn't technically matter now, just as long as you're lion OC is a color related to your territory you're fine. So like the sandy plains, Sunset Lion Pride, just as long as there are a few, like 1-4, lions that have darker fur colors, it's fine. If there are only like 1-4 lions in Midnight Pride that have lighter fur colors, it's fine. If 5 or more lions have a fur color that is meant to be in the opposite lion pride, then just those 5 or more lions get kicked out of the pride and are supposed to travel to the correct pride that their fur color is.

Phoenix Flames
June 10th, 2017, 01:54 PM
Name: Sage// Oro (gold)
Appearance: http://pre07.deviantart.net/cd86/th/pre/i/2014/182/1/6/ceberus__father_of_zira_by_eyesinthedark666-d7orkhy.png // http://cdn.backyardchickens.com/9/9c/9c69b177_commission__aria_by_sickrogue-d58t4pr.jpeg
Personality: cold,aggressive,dangerous,flirty, strong,clever// goofy,flirty,stubborn, hard headed,smart alic
Affiliation: Midnight pride// Sunset pride
Mother:? Dead//dead
Father:?dead//dead
Brother(s): none//open
Sister(s): none//open
Crush: ..//open
Mate: Kiza?// open
Other/Questions: Rivergold maybe Kiza can be the queen?
Accepted.

Phoenix Flames
June 10th, 2017, 02:01 PM
Rivergold; CandyFlossCat; Shadow; Shadomaru;

We can start the RP whenever you guys want to start. The main roles—the leader roles: King and Queen for both prides, Sunset Lion Pride and Midnight Lion Pride—are filled so, we can start now if you guys want the RP to start right now.

Phoenix Flames
June 10th, 2017, 02:29 PM

We can start the RP whenever you guys want to start. The main roles—the leader roles: King and Queen for both prides, Sunset Lion Pride and Midnight Lion Pride—are filled so, we can start now if you guys want the RP to start right now.
Bump~

Shadow
June 10th, 2017, 02:34 PM
Bump~
Should I start?)

Phoenix Flames
June 10th, 2017, 02:56 PM
Should I start?)
Yeah.

Rivergold
June 10th, 2017, 03:24 PM
Kiza lay in a rare patch of sunlight, soaking up the sun's rays.

Phoenix Flames
June 10th, 2017, 03:34 PM
Shadomaru

Khwezi looked at Uzumaki. "It's quite sunny today.", she said, teal eyes shining.

Azubi tackled her older brother. "Haha!", she growled, looking at Kosan.

"Azubi, get off of me!", Kosan hissed, pushing his younger sister off. "You really need to stop tackling me when I'm trying to take a nap....", he muttered.

"Sorry, Kosan....", the light brown lioness cub sighed, sitting down, tugging her brother's ear.

"Azubi, stop!", he growled.

"Okay, okay... I'll stop annoying you, Kosan...", Azubi growled, licking her paws.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 10th, 2017, 03:58 PM
Shadomaru

Khwezi looked at Uzumaki. "It's quite sunny today.", she said, teal eyes shining.

Azubi tackled her older brother. "Haha!", she growled, looking at Kosan.

"Azubi, get off of me!", Kosan hissed, pushing his younger sister off. "You really need to stop tackling me when I'm trying to take a nap....", he muttered.

"Sorry, Kosan....", the light brown lioness cub sighed, sitting down, tugging her brother's ear.

"Azubi, stop!", he growled.

"Okay, okay... I'll stop annoying you, Kosan...", Azubi growled, licking her paws.
Uzumaki looked up at the sky. "Yes. It is." He looked out. "But that's been almost every day now."

Shadow
June 10th, 2017, 03:59 PM
Kiza lay in a rare patch of sunlight, soaking up the sun's rays.
Sage padded over to the Queen. His gaze softened at the sight of sunlight. He looked down at her. "Kiza." he gave a nodd

Oro yawned-showing her mighty fangs. She got up and stretched. 'Another boring day in the Sunset pride..' she thought as she walked out into the light

Phoenix Flames
June 10th, 2017, 04:15 PM
Uzumaki looked up at the sky. "Yes. It is." He looked out. "But that's been almost every day now."
"I know....", Khwezi sighed, looking at him with an affectionate gaze.

-------

Kosan curled up and laid his tail across his nose.

Azubi sat by her brother as he started snoring. She stopped licking her paws and stood up, stretching.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 10th, 2017, 04:21 PM
"I know....", Khwezi sighed, looking at him with an affectionate gaze.

-------

Kosan curled up and laid his tail across his nose.

Azubi sat by her brother as he started snoring. She stopped licking her paws and stood up, stretching.
Uzumaki smiled at her and licked her cheek. "We really need to do something. I feel like I haven't had fun in a while."

Phoenix Flames
June 10th, 2017, 04:34 PM
Uzumaki smiled at her and licked her cheek. "We really need to do something. I feel like I haven't had fun in a while."
"I've been feeling the same way....", Khwezi replied. "We could go hunting or we could play tag with Azubi. I'm sure she'll want to do something like hide-and-seek, tag, freeze tag, or annoy our brother, Kosan.", she added.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 10th, 2017, 04:36 PM
"I've been feeling the same way....", Khwezi replied. "We could go hunting or we could play tag with Azubi. I'm sure she'll want to do something like hide-and-seek, tag, freeze tag, or annoy our brother, Kosan.", she added.
He shrugged. "I got something." He stood up. "Follow me." He ran off.

Phoenix Flames
June 10th, 2017, 04:38 PM
He shrugged. "I got something." He stood up. "Follow me." He ran off.
"Alrighty, then," Khwezi nodded, following Uzumaki.

Phoenix Flames
June 10th, 2017, 04:48 PM

CandyFlossCat

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 10th, 2017, 04:59 PM
"Alrighty, then," Khwezi nodded, following Uzumaki.
Uzumaki kept running until he stopped at a pool surrounded by a lot of trees.

wickedvirtues
June 10th, 2017, 05:08 PM
Urafiki twitched her tail, yawning and standing to her paws. With an audible sigh, she decided to try and strike conversation with someone.

Phoenix Flames
June 10th, 2017, 05:28 PM
Uzumaki kept running until he stopped at a pool surrounded by a lot of trees.
"Cool discovery, Uzumaki!", Khwezi exclaimed, stopping beside him as she looked at the water.

Phoenix Flames
June 10th, 2017, 05:29 PM
Urafiki twitched her tail, yawning and standing to her paws. With an audible sigh, she decided to try and strike conversation with someone.
"Urafiki, you wanna play tag with me?", Azubi asked, padding over to her.

wickedvirtues
June 10th, 2017, 05:34 PM
"Urafiki, you wanna play tag with me?", Azubi asked, padding over to her.
"Sure!" The lioness smiled.

Phoenix Flames
June 10th, 2017, 05:44 PM
"Sure!" The lioness smiled.
"Okay. You're it!", Azubi said, putting her nose against Urafiki's left foreleg and then ran in the opposite direction. "I bet you can't catch me, Urafiki!", she exclaimed, still running.

Kosan woke up and looked at Azubi as she ran away from Urafiki as they were playing tag. "Can I play?", he asked, walking over to them.

"Sure, Kosan. But Urafiki is it!", Azubi replied.

Kosan nodded, and ran, following his younger sister.

wickedvirtues
June 10th, 2017, 05:52 PM
"Okay. You're it!", Azubi said, putting her nose against Urafiki's left foreleg and then ran in the opposite direction. "I bet you can't catch me, Urafiki!", she exclaimed, still running.

Kosan woke up and looked at Azubi as she ran away from Urafiki as they were playing tag. "Can I play?", he asked, walking over to them.

"Sure, Kosan. But Urafiki is it!", Azubi replied.

Kosan nodded, and ran, following his younger sister.
The lioness laughed, chasing at not her top speed, but still fast, as to not overpower the cubs.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 10th, 2017, 06:14 PM
"Cool discovery, Uzumaki!", Khwezi exclaimed, stopping beside him as she looked at the water.
He saw a vine and he grabbed it in his jaws. Keeping a firm grip on it, he ran to the water. When he jumped, he swung over the first part of the water and let go, entering the water with a big splash.

Phoenix Flames
June 10th, 2017, 06:17 PM
The lioness laughed, chasing at not her top speed, but still fast, as to not overpower the cubs.
Shadomaru; Shadow; CandyFlossCat;

They kept running and Azubi climbed an Acacia tree, climbing to one of the middle branches. Kosan was still running and he tried to skid to a halt near a steep slope but stopped late. He tumbled down the slope. The lion cub grasped a thick branch, sticking out of a rock, with his teeth and clawed his way up the rock and branch. He sat on the branch, making sure not to fall. "Urafiki! Azubi! Uzumaki! Oro! Khwezi! Anyone, help!", Kosan roared. Azubi heard her brother's distress calls and climbed down the tree. "Urafiki, Kosan's in trouble. He needs help. It sounds like he's stuck somewhere in the slope that leads to the ravine!", she exclaimed. "Come on, we need to go and help him.

wickedvirtues
June 10th, 2017, 06:20 PM
@Shadomaru; Shadow; CandyFlossCat;

They kept running and Azubi climbed an Acacia tree, climbing to one of the middle branches. Kosan was still running and he tried to skid to a halt near a steep slope but stopped late. He tumbled down the slope. The lion cub grasped a thick branch, sticking out of a rock, with his teeth and clawed his way up the rock and branch. He sat on the branch, making sure not to fall. "Urafiki! Azubi! Uzumaki! Oro! Khwezi! Anyone, help!", Kosan roared. Azubi heard her brother's distress calls and climbed down the tree. "Urafiki, Kosan's in trouble. He needs help. It sounds like he's stuck somewhere in the slope that leads to the ravine!", she exclaimed. "Come on, we need to go and help him.
Flattening her ears and taking a deep breath, racing after Azubi.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 10th, 2017, 06:24 PM

Heart sinking, Uzumaki swam out of the water quickly ran to where Kosan was.

Phoenix Flames
June 10th, 2017, 06:47 PM
Flattening her ears and taking a deep breath, racing after Azubi.
Heart sinking, Uzumaki swam out of the water quickly ran to where Kosan was.
"Help!", he said again as Azubi, Uzumaki, Urafiki, and Khwezi stood at the top of the slope, looking at him.

"I think I know how to save Kosan.", Khwezi said, carefully padding down the slope, dragging her claws into the sand everytime she slid down the slope a little.

"Be careful, Khwezi!", Azubi called.

"I will, don't worry, Azubi.", their older sister replied. "Kosan, grab my scruff and hold on, I'm going to try to climb my way back up the slope.", Khwezi growled.

"O-Okay...", Kosan murmured, carefully climbing onto his older sister's back and held her scruff with his jaws.

Khwezi dug her claws deeper into the sand and then sprang upwards towards a long, flat rock that was sticking out part of the slope. She landed on the rock and then leaped onto a thick branch. Then the queen of Sunset Pride clawed her way up the slope and let Kosan off.

Kosan gasped multiple breaths of relief. "I-I think I'm okay...", he said, doing a self check to make sure he wasn't bleeding if he had scratches. "I'm all good!", the lion cub responded.

"Try to stop earlier when you're near a slope, Kosan. You could've fell all the way down the slope and into the ravine and we wouldn't even have knwon where you were...", Khwezi sighed.

"I'm sorry... I'll try to be careful next time...", Kosan replied.

"Kosan, I was worried when we all heard your distress call... I thought you get injured or something, but it turns out you just need help getting off of the slope...", Azubi said, licking her brother's right ear. "There's sand all over your fur."

Kosan shook his fur to get the sand off of it. "Okay, to be honest, I'll make sure to be more careful in the future.", he said, nodding.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 10th, 2017, 06:54 PM
"Help!", he said again as Azubi, Uzumaki, Urafiki, and Khwezi stood at the top of the slope, looking at him.

"I think I know how to save Kosan.", Khwezi said, carefully padding down the slope, dragging her claws into the sand everytime she slid down the slope a little.

"I will, don't worry, Azubi.", their older sister replied. "Kosan, grab my scruff and hold on, I'm going to try to climb my way back up the slope.", Khwezi growled.

"O-Okay...", Kosan murmured, carefully climbing onto his older sister's back and held her scruff with his jaws.

Khwezi dug her claws deeper into the sand and then sprang upwards towards a long, flat rock that was sticking out part of the slope. She landed on the rock and then leaped onto a thick branch. Then the queen of Sunset Pride clawed her way up the slope and let Kosan off.

Kosan gasped multiple breaths of relief. "I-I think I'm okay...", he said, doing a self check to make sure he wasn't bleeding if he had scratches. "I'm all good!", the lion cub responded.

"Try to stop earlier when you're near a slope, Kosan. You could've fell all the way down the slope and into the ravine and we wouldn't even have knwon where you were...", Khwezi sighed.

"Kosan, I was worried when we all heard your distress call... I thought you get injured or something, but it turns out you just need help getting off of the slope...", Azubi said, licking her brother's right ear. "There's sand all over your fur."

Kosan shook his fur to get the sand off of it. "Okay, to be honest, I'll make sure to be more careful in the future.", he said, nodding.
Uzumaki sighed in relief. "Good job." He told Khwezi.

wickedvirtues
June 10th, 2017, 06:55 PM

The lioness chuckled. "Well that's enough thrill for now. Go get cleaned off." She said softly.

Shadow
June 10th, 2017, 08:00 PM

Woo I'm late-like always XD )

Oro looked at the cub and gave him a stern look. She couldn't help but then smile at the innocent face. "Don't go scaring everylion" she smiled

Phoenix Flames
June 11th, 2017, 06:21 AM
Uzumaki sighed in relief. "Good job." He told Khwezi.
The lioness chuckled. "Well that's enough thrill for now. Go get cleaned off." She said softly.
Woo I'm late-like always XD )

Oro looked at the cub and gave him a stern look. She couldn't help but then smile at the innocent face. "Don't go scaring everylion" she smiled
(XD)

"Thank you, Uzumaki. Come on, Kosan; let's go get you cleaned up.", Khwezi said to her brother.

"A bath... Okay!", Kosan responded, excitedly. He liked baths.

Azubi started laughing. "Kosan is going to get cleaned by his older sister!", she teased in a sing-song voice.

Kosan rolled his eyes as he looked at Azubi.

Phoenix Flames
June 11th, 2017, 08:20 AM
Random Melody

Want to join my RP?

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 11th, 2017, 08:41 AM
(XD)

"Thank you, Uzumaki. Come on, Kosan; let's go get you cleaned up.", Khwezi said to her brother.

"A bath... Okay!", Kosan responded, excitedly. He liked baths.

Azubi started laughing. "Kosan is going to get cleaned by his older sister!", she teased in a sing-song voice.

Kosan rolled his eyes as he looked at Azubi.
Uzumaki watched them go sitting down..

Shadow
June 11th, 2017, 09:36 AM
Oro giggled at the two siblings as she started padding off to hunt.

Phoenix Flames
June 11th, 2017, 10:26 AM
Uzumaki watched them go, sitting down.
Oro giggled at the two siblings as she started padding off to hunt.
Khwezi groomed Kosan's head fur. She then groomed his back fur. "You can clean your paws, Kosan", Khwezi said.

"Mhm.", Kosan nodded. He sat up and licked his paws, drawing them over his ears to clean them.

Azubi stifled a laugh as she looked at Kosan.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 11th, 2017, 10:30 AM
Khwezi groomed Kosan's head fur. She then groomed his back fur. "You can clean your paws, Kosan", Khwezi said.

"Mhm.", Kosan nodded. He sat up and licked his paws, drawing them over his ears to clean them.

Azubi stifled a laugh as she looked at Kosan.
Uzumaki walked over, watching them, looking at Azubi. "Azubi said she wants a bath next." He told Khwezi.

Phoenix Flames
June 11th, 2017, 10:39 AM
Uzumaki walked over, watching them, looking at Azubi. "Azubi said she wants a bath next." He told Khwezi.
"No I don't! I never said that!", Azubi growled.

"Come here, you!", Khwezi laughed, standing up and chased after Azubi.

"No! I don't want a bath!", she complained.

"You're going to get a bath if you want a bath or not, Azubi.", Khwezi said.

"Nuh-uh.", Azubi shook her head as she climbed a round, medium height, rock.

"Azubi....", Khwezi growled.

"Okay...", Azubi soghed, climbing back down the rock.

Kosan couldn't help it. He began giggling.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 11th, 2017, 10:45 AM
"No I don't! I never said that!", Azubi growled.

"Come here, you!", Khwezi laughed, standing up and chased after Azubi.

"No! I don't want a bath!", she complained.

"You're going to get a bath if you want a bath or not, Azubi.", Khwezi said.

"Nuh-uh.", Azubi shook her head as she climbed a round, medium height, rock.

"Azubi....", Khwezi growled.

"Okay...", Azubi soghed, climbing back down the rock.

Kosan couldn't help it. He began giggling.
Uzumaki wasn't laughing, but he did crack a smile.

Shadow
June 11th, 2017, 10:47 AM
Oro spotted a zebra. She lowered her body to the ground and stalked up as close as she could get to it. She prepared to jump

Phoenix Flames
June 11th, 2017, 11:00 AM
Uzumaki wasn't laughing, but he did crack a smile.
Oro spotted a zebra. She lowered her body to the ground and stalked up as close as she could get to it. She prepared to jump
Khwezi groomed Azubi's fur.

"I hate baths...", Azubi muttered.

"But you need baths to stay clean, don't you?", the lioness asked.

"Yes, Khwezi.", the lioness cub replied.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 11th, 2017, 11:05 AM
Khwezi groomed Azubi's fur.

"I hate baths...", Azubi muttered.

"But you need baths to stay clean, don't you?", the lioness asked.

"Yes, Khwezi.", the lioness cub replied.
That got a small laugh out of Uzumaki.

Phoenix Flames
June 11th, 2017, 11:16 AM
That got a small laugh out of Uzumaki.
Khwezi looked at Uzumaki and then continued to groom Azubi's fur.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 11th, 2017, 11:30 AM
Khwezi looked at Uzumaki and then continued to groom Azubi's fur.
Uzumaki continued to watch, smiling.

Phoenix Flames
June 11th, 2017, 11:39 AM
Uzumaki continued to watch, smiling.
Khwezi stopped grooming Azubi's fur and stood up.

Azubi got up and padded over to Kosan, tackling him again.

"Azubi!", Kosan growled.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 11th, 2017, 11:42 AM
Khwezi stopped grooming Azubi's fur and stood up.

Azubi got up and padded over to Kosan, tackling him again.

"Azubi!", Kosan growled.
He walked over to Kwezi. "Can we go back to that place I found?" He asked.

Phoenix Flames
June 11th, 2017, 11:58 AM
He walked over to Kwezi. "Can we go back to that place I found?" He asked.
"Sure.", Khwezi said. "Kosan, Azubi, do you want to come with us?"

"Yeah!", the two lion cubs replied.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 11th, 2017, 12:02 PM
"Sure.", Khwezi said. "Kosan, Azubi, do you want to come with us?"

"Yeah!", the two lion cubs replied.
"Keep up if you can!" He ran back to the pool.

Phoenix Flames
June 11th, 2017, 12:05 PM
"Keep up if you can!" He ran back to the pool.
"We will keep up!", the three replied.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 11th, 2017, 12:19 PM
"We will keep up!", the three replied.
He saw the pool in sight. Not slowing down, he jumped in.

Rivergold
June 11th, 2017, 01:14 PM
Sage padded over to the Queen. His gaze softened at the sight of sunlight. He looked down at her. "Kiza." he gave a nodd

Oro yawned-showing her mighty fangs. She got up and stretched. 'Another boring day in the Sunset pride..' she thought as she walked out into the light(sorry, I wasn't on yesterday!)
She didn't open her eyes. "Do you need something?" she asked.

Shadow
June 11th, 2017, 01:19 PM
(sorry, I wasn't on yesterday!)
She didn't open her eyes. "Do you need something?" she asked.
"Yes in fact I do." the king growled. "The sunset pride outnumbers us. Which is bad." he said his tail flicking.

(It's okie)

Phoenix Flames
June 11th, 2017, 02:12 PM
He saw the pool in sight. Not slowing down, he jumped in.
Following Uzumaki, still, the three jumped into the pool of water.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 11th, 2017, 02:16 PM
Following Uzumaki, still, the three jumped into the pool of water.
Uzumaki laughed when his head broke the surface.

Phoenix Flames
June 11th, 2017, 02:35 PM
Uzumaki laughed when his head broke the surface.
To Azubi, the water was very cold, so she swam out of the water, shook her fur and sat down in the grass.

"It's not cold, Azubi. You just have a temperature problem..., Kosan said.

"Yeah, probably.", she said.

Khwezi splashed water at Uzumaki's face.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 11th, 2017, 02:38 PM
To Azubi, the water was very cold, so she swam out of the water, shook her fur and sat down in the grass.

"It's not cold, Azubi. You just have a temperature problem..., Kosan said.

"Yeah, probably.", she said.

Khwezi splashed water at Uzumaki's face.
Uzumaki laughed and splashed back.

Phoenix Flames
June 11th, 2017, 02:41 PM
Uzumaki laughed and splashed back.
Khwezi splashed water back at him, again.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 11th, 2017, 02:49 PM
Khwezi splashed water back at him, again.
He swam to her and grabbed her, sending them both under.

Phoenix Flames
June 11th, 2017, 02:57 PM
He swam to her and grabbed her, sending them both under.
"Uzumaki...!", Khwezi exclaimed as he pulled her underwater.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 11th, 2017, 03:01 PM
"Uzumaki...!", Khwezi exclaimed as he pulled her underwater.
He hung on as he swam up back to the surface with her. "I'm sorry, were you saying something?"

Phoenix Flames
June 11th, 2017, 04:02 PM
He hung on as he swam up back to the surface with her. "I'm sorry, were you saying something?"
"No.. Not really... I wasn't saying anything.", Khwezi replied.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 11th, 2017, 04:05 PM
"No.. Not really... I wasn't saying anything.", Khwezi replied.
"Alright." He smiled. "In that case." He took her under with him again.

Phoenix Flames
June 11th, 2017, 04:19 PM
"Alright." He smiled. "In that case." He took her under with him again.
Khwezi smiled as she looked at Uzumaki from underwater.

Rivergold
June 11th, 2017, 04:20 PM
"Yes in fact I do." the king growled. "The sunset pride outnumbers us. Which is bad." he said his tail flicking.

(It's okie)
"That may not be as bad of a problem much longer," she said, eyes still closed.

Shadow
June 11th, 2017, 04:24 PM
"That may not be as bad of a problem much longer," she said, eyes still closed.
"And why is that." he yawned sitting down. The huge male looked at the queen

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 11th, 2017, 04:46 PM
Khwezi smiled as she looked at Uzumaki from underwater.
Uzumaki swam back up, splashing water.

Rivergold
June 11th, 2017, 04:53 PM
"And why is that." he yawned sitting down. The huge male looked at the queen
"Soon enough our numbers won't be so small."

Phoenix Flames
June 11th, 2017, 04:56 PM
Uzumaki swam back up, splashing water.
Khwezi splashed water at Uzumaki's face one last time before looking at Azubi and Kosan. "You guys want to play Marco Polo?", she asked.

"Yes!", Azubi replied, inching her way into the pool again.

"Sure!", Kosan said.

Shadow
June 11th, 2017, 04:58 PM
"Soon enough our numbers won't be so small."
Sage smirked. "Oh?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 11th, 2017, 04:58 PM
Khwezi splashed water at Uzumaki's face one last time before looking at Azubi and Kosan. "You guys want to play Marco Polo?", she asked.

"Yes!", Azubi replied, inching her way into the pool again.

"Sure!", Kosan said.
"You're first." Uzumaki told Khwezi.

Phoenix Flames
June 11th, 2017, 05:05 PM
"You're first." Uzumaki told Khwezi.
"Okay.", Khwezi replied, closing her eyes. "Marco!", she said. "Polo!", Kosan and Azubi said as they backed away from Khwezi as she tried to follow them as she heard them. "Marco!"
"Polo!"
"Marco!"
"Polo!", they said again, trying to back away from their sister.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 11th, 2017, 05:14 PM
"Okay.", Khwezi replied, closing her eyes. "Marco!", she said. "Polo!", Kosan and Azubi said as they backed away from Khwezi as she tried to follow them as she heard them. "Marco!"
"Polo!"
"Marco!"
"Polo!", they said again, trying to back away from their sister.
Uzumaki smiled staying silent.

Rivergold
June 11th, 2017, 05:20 PM
Sage smirked. "Oh?" She let out a huge sigh. "Indeed. And I am beginning to wonder if I regret it."

Shadow
June 11th, 2017, 05:23 PM
She let out a huge sigh. "Indeed. And I am beginning to wonder if I regret it."
Sage snickered. "You soon won't...when we are stronger than the sunset pests." he scoffed at the last part.

Rivergold
June 11th, 2017, 05:30 PM
Sage snickered. "You soon won't...when we are stronger than the sunset pride." he scoffed at the last part.
(You guess it yet?)She shifted uncomfortably. "And in the meantime I'll lay here as they kick and wrestle amongst themselves. They will be good fighters, that is for certain; already they train."

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 11th, 2017, 05:33 PM
I'm one of the cubs)

Shadow
June 11th, 2017, 05:34 PM
I'm one of the cubs)
Lol okie XD)

Shadow
June 11th, 2017, 05:37 PM
(You guess it yet?)She shifted uncomfortably. "And in the meantime I'll lay here as they kick and wrestle amongst themselves. They will be good fighters, that is for certain; already they train."
(She is pregnant..?)

"Good. Our pride will be strongest." his eyes gleamed with lust of power

Rivergold
June 11th, 2017, 05:44 PM
(She is pregnant..?)

"Good. Our pride will be strongest." his eyes gleamed with lust of power(yap. does Sage get it tho? 'cuz this is how she's tellin' him)
"Not for many moons," she said, shifting again.

Shadow
June 11th, 2017, 05:47 PM
(yap. does Sage get it tho? 'cuz this is how she's tellin' him)
"Not for many moons," she said, shifting again.
Then realization finally hit him. "Oh." a smile grew on his face "I'm a father! I will train them the best I can!" his husky voice boomed proudly

Rivergold
June 11th, 2017, 05:51 PM
Then realization finally hit him. "Oh." a smile grew on his face "I'm a father! I will train them the best I can!" his husky voice boomed proudly "You are not a father yet," she said in a low voice. "I have to get through your fidgety cubs first."

Shadow
June 11th, 2017, 05:52 PM
"You are not a father yet," she said in a low voice. "I have to get through your fidgety cubs first."
He smirked "Have fun with that." he snickered

Rivergold
June 11th, 2017, 06:00 PM
He smirked "Have fun with that." he snickered(you do not snicker at a pregnant female. You do not snicker at a pregnant female who is my charrie. Especially, at this time.)

Her eyes snapped open and her voice turned to ice in an instant. "What."

Shadow
June 11th, 2017, 06:07 PM
(you do not snicker at a pregnant female. You do not snicker at a pregnant female who is my charrie. Especially, at this time.)

Her eyes snapped open and her voice turned to ice in an instant. "What."
XP)

Sage felt like he needed to challenge her back-but she was carrying his Cubs..he couldn't risk it."You know?Have fun being a mother of soon to be the strongest lions and lionesses in the land. They will always reeebr you for being their strong mother. And when they make history you are always behind what they do!" he purred. Secretly he wanted to role his eyes.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 11th, 2017, 06:08 PM
XP)

Sage felt like he needed to challenge her back-but she was carrying his Cubs..he couldn't risk it."You know?Have fun being a mother of soon to be the strongest lions and lionesses in the land. They will always reeebr you for being their strong mother. And when they make history you are always behind what they do!" he purred. Secretly he wanted to role his eyes.
No. That's not a joke. That's serious. Both irl and in this rp. You'd be lucky if River let you go with no scars at this point)

Shadow
June 11th, 2017, 06:10 PM
No. That's not a joke. That's serious. Both irl and in this rp. You'd be lucky if River let you go with no scars at this point)
Yes I can see dat..*gulps* )

Rivergold
June 11th, 2017, 06:14 PM
XP)

Sage felt like he needed to challenge her back-but she was carrying his Cubs..he couldn't risk it."You know?Have fun being a mother of soon to be the strongest lions and lionesses in the land. They will always reeebr you for being their strong mother. And when they make history you are always behind what they do!" he purred. Secretly he wanted to role his eyes.(It's always nice to have a herald of one's danger...)
Kiza slowly turned her gaze to him. "Thank you, and your words may very well be true." The dark lioness moved slowly to her paws. "It is debatable whether they will have a father to remember as well..."

Shadow
June 11th, 2017, 06:19 PM
(It's always nice to have a herald of one's danger...)
Kiza slowly turned her gaze to him. "Thank you, and your words may very well be true." The dark lioness moved slowly to her paws. "It is debatable whether they will have a father to remember as well..."
He stood his ground but kept his gaze to the floor. (As much as he hated too) Showing that she was respected by him.

Rivergold
June 11th, 2017, 06:22 PM
He stood his ground but kept his gaze to the floor. (As much as he hated too) Showing that she was respected by him. She stalked up to him. "Look at me."

Shadow
June 11th, 2017, 06:24 PM
She stalked up to him. "Look at me."
He raised his gaze to the height where her eyes where.

(What if some of the scratches on his pelt came from her?)

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 11th, 2017, 06:27 PM
Oh my cub would laugh at you)

Shadow
June 11th, 2017, 06:29 PM
Oh shush Shado DX XD )

Rivergold
June 11th, 2017, 06:31 PM
He raised his gaze to the height where her eyes where.

(What if some of the scratches on his pelt came from her?)Pff duh)
"What was it that you said?" her voice was deceptively calm.
*ear twitches* which?)

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 11th, 2017, 06:34 PM
I've said too much *shuts mouth*

Rivergold
June 11th, 2017, 06:39 PM
*purrs low* oh, have you now?

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 11th, 2017, 06:42 PM
Oh shush Shado DX XD )
Please post)

Shadow
June 11th, 2017, 06:47 PM
Pff duh)
"What was it that you said?" her voice was deceptively calm.

*ear twitches* which?)
Please post)
Ok... I'm afraid to.. *bows to rivergold* plez spare his lifeeee :ohnuu: )

He dicided to be trueful.(oh man I hope dats the right choice) "No." he paused looking for words. "But I was a fool to say that." he cringed in his mind at what he said. "All those things that did just say where true however."

Rivergold
June 11th, 2017, 06:49 PM
Ok... I'm afraid to.. *bows to rivergold* plez spare his lifeeee :ohnuu: )

He dicided to be trueful.(oh man I hope dats the right choice) "No." he paused looking for words. "But I was a fool to say that." he cringed in his mind at what he said. "All those things that did just say where true however.""What were the exact words?"

Shadow
June 11th, 2017, 06:51 PM
"What were the exact words?"
He twiched but then said it. "Have fun with that. Those where the exact words."

( omg hurry up and post I wanna see wat happens next owo )

Phoenix Flames
June 11th, 2017, 07:01 PM
Uzumaki smiled staying silent.
"Marco!"
"Polo!"
"Marco"
"Polo!"
"Marco!"
"Polo!"
"Gotcha, Azubi!", Khwezi exclaimed, putting her left forepaw on Azubi's left shoulder, opening her eyes.
"Heh.", Azubi said, closing her eyes. "Marco!"
"Polo!"
"Marco!"
"Polo!"

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 11th, 2017, 07:05 PM
"Marco!"
"Polo!"
"Marco"
"Polo!"
"Marco!"
"Polo!"
"Gotcha, Azubi!", Khwezi exclaimed, putting her left forepaw on Azubi's left shoulder, opening her eyes.
"Heh.", Azubi said, closing her eyes. "Marco!"
"Polo!"
"Marco!"
"Polo!"
Uzumaki got out of the water, watching.

Rivergold
June 11th, 2017, 07:07 PM
He twiched but then said it. "Have fun with that. Those where the exact words."

( omg hurry up and post I wanna see wat happens next owo )(tip for all males: When a woman says "What?" in response to something you said, she is not asking you to repeat it. She is giving you a chance to change your words)
"Thank you. Now, please remove yourself from my sight before I Rip your mane from your skull."

Phoenix Flames
June 11th, 2017, 07:07 PM
Uzumaki got out of the water, watching.
Azubi opened her eyes and swam out fo the water, Kosan following her. "We're getting hungry. Can we go hunting?", the two siblings asked. "Yeah. I guess we can go hunting.", Khwezi replied, shaking her fur as she got out of the pool. Kosan and Azubi also shook their fur, following their older sister. "Come on, Uzumaki.", Khwezi said.

Shadow
June 11th, 2017, 07:09 PM
Oro leaped but the zebra already took off. She ran after it as fast as she could- noticing that the zebra and her crossed the border. She jumped and killed it. It made a death squeal. She started to drag it back to the den till she realized she wasn't in her territory anymore. She stopped dragging it and looked around. Her eyes flooded with fear. She looked out frantically trying to find the border-leaving the zebra behind.

Shadow
June 11th, 2017, 07:10 PM
(tip for all males: When a woman says "What?" in response to something you said, she is not asking you to repeat it. She is giving you a chance to change your words)
"Thank you. Now, please remove yourself from my sight before I Rip your mane from your skull."
Yas gurl yass dat is da truth!)

Sage moved out of her way. He walked off and once he was very far from her he flicked his tail in irritation

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 11th, 2017, 07:11 PM
Azubi opened her eyes and swam out fo the water, Kosan following her. "We're getting hungry. Can we go hunting?", the two siblings asked. "Yeah. I guess we can go hunting.", Khwezi replied, shaking her fur as she got out of the pool. Kosan and Azubi also shook their fur, following their older sister. "Come on, Uzumaki.", Khwezi said.
Uzumaki followed them.

Phoenix Flames
June 11th, 2017, 07:17 PM
Uzumaki followed them.
"What do you think we should hunt; gazelles or zebras?", Kosan asked. "Gazelles.", Azubi and Khwezi answered at the same time. "Okay!", Kosan responded, nodding his head.

Rivergold
June 11th, 2017, 07:21 PM
Yas gurl yass dat is da truth!)

Sage moved out of her way. He walked off and once he was very far from her he flicked his tail in irritation(EIther that guy is too brave for his own good or EXTREMELY STUPID)
She took a calming breath and lay down again, shifting now and again.
(Bring food as a peace offering)

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 11th, 2017, 07:46 PM
"What do you think we should hunt; gazelles or zebras?", Kosan asked. "Gazelles.", Azubi and Khwezi answered at the same time. "Okay!", Kosan responded, nodding his head.
Uzumaki was silent.

Phoenix Flames
June 11th, 2017, 07:48 PM
Uzumaki was silent.
"Uzumaki, you want to hunt that gazelle over there for us?", they asked, pointing with their tails at an elder gazelle nearby.

Shadow
June 11th, 2017, 08:49 PM
(tip for all males: When a woman says "What?" in response to something you said, she is not asking you to repeat it. She is giving you a chance to change your words)
(EIther that guy is too brave for his own good or EXTREMELY STUPID)
She took a calming breath and lay down again, shifting now and again.
(Bring food as a peace offering)
Who Oro or Sage? Cuz Oro accedently got into their territory and is trying to find a way out)

Oro started to panic-how far did she get into their territory??

Sage went to get some water

Rivergold
June 11th, 2017, 08:52 PM
Who Oro or Sage? Cuz Oro accedently got into their territory and is trying to find a way out)

Oro started to panic-how far did she get into their territory??

Sage went to get some water
(....I said guy. )
Razola heard movement and crept towards it to investigate.

Shadow
June 11th, 2017, 08:59 PM
(....I said guy. )
Razola heard movement and crept towards it to investigate.
Pfft yea I totally saw dat..)

Oro smelled a lion. She squeaked. She hid behind a rock-she wast far away from the zebra she had chased from her own territory.

Sage went hunting- in his spare time he guessed it would be a good sign to give it to the Queen. He caught a Giselle (idk if that's how u spell it) and padded back to her. Offering it to her.

Rivergold
June 11th, 2017, 09:09 PM
(Gazelle)
The squeak piqued Raz's interest.

Shadow
June 11th, 2017, 09:12 PM
(Gazelle)
The squeak piqued Raz's interest.
Oro took short and fast breaths-she didn't want to cause a fight but she was afraid that the lioness would think that she killed prey on their territory.

Thanks)

Rivergold
June 11th, 2017, 09:20 PM
Oro took short and fast breaths-she didn't want to cause a fight but she was afraid that the lioness would think that she killed prey on their territory.

Thanks)
np)
Raz could smell another lion, but lots of fear. A Sunsetter? "Hello?"

Shadow
June 11th, 2017, 09:49 PM
np)
Raz could smell another lion, but lots of fear. A Sunsetter? "Hello?"
Oro gulped but called out. "H-hi.."

Rivergold
June 11th, 2017, 10:11 PM
She padded forward. "Are you lost?" she asked, concern and curiosity in her voice.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 11th, 2017, 10:18 PM
"Uzumaki, you want to hunt that gazelle over there for us?", they asked, pointing with their tails at an elder gazelle nearby.
Uzumaki didn't want to for he hardly did it anymore, but nodded and hunters the gazelle, killing it with ease after he caught it.

Shadow
June 11th, 2017, 10:20 PM
She padded forward. "Are you lost?" she asked, concern and curiosity in her voice.
"M-maybe." she said blinking. 'Maybe these guys arnt as bad as I've been told..' she thought

Rivergold
June 11th, 2017, 10:28 PM
"M-maybe." she said blinking. 'Maybe these guys arnt as bad as I've been told..' she thought"You're from the Sunset Pride, aren't you?" there was defeat in Raz's question.

Phoenix Flames
June 12th, 2017, 06:59 AM
Uzumaki didn't want to for he hardly did it anymore, but nodded and hunters the gazelle, killing it with ease after he caught it.
Khwezi nodded to him as he killed the gazelle.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 10:32 AM
Khwezi nodded to him as he killed the gazelle.
He brought the gazelle back to them. "Lunch is served."

Shadow
June 12th, 2017, 10:46 AM
"You're from the Sunset Pride, aren't you?" there was defeat in Raz's question.
"Y-yes.." she stepped out from behind the rock. Her blue eyes scanning the lioness before her

Rivergold
June 12th, 2017, 10:55 AM
"Y-yes.." she stepped out from behind the rock. Her blue eyes scanning the lioness before herThe pale lioness sighed. "I'll take you out of the jungle."

Shadow
June 12th, 2017, 10:58 AM
The pale lioness sighed. "I'll take you out of the jungle."
"Th-thank you.." she sighed in relief.

Rivergold
June 12th, 2017, 11:16 AM
"Th-thank you.." she sighed in relief. She turned and padded through the trees, towards the border.

Shadow
June 12th, 2017, 11:26 AM
She turned and padded through the trees, towards the border.
Oro gratefully followed. This lioness was nice-perhaps they could be friends..

Phoenix Flames
June 12th, 2017, 12:07 PM
He brought the gazelle back to them. "Lunch is served."
Kosan and Azubi stared at the gazelle and padded over to the dead animal. Azubi tore off a piece of the gazelle, Kosan doing the same while Khwezi watched them. "Khwezi, aren't you hungry?", Kosan asked. "No; I'm not hungry at the moment," the Sunset Pride Queen replied. "Oh.. Okay, more food for us then.", Azubi responded, tearing off another piece of the gazelle.

rubinaito
June 12th, 2017, 12:21 PM
I know that there are a bunch of Lion King roleplays on WCO, but, I just decided to make my own TLK RP thread and make it unique.

Sunset Lion Pride is a peaceful pride with the hearts of warriors and calmness of streams flowing. These lions' light colored fur helps them blend in well with the dead grass and other plants in their territory. They hunt zebras and gazelles.

Midnight Lion Pride is a rowdy, fierce, uncaring, and selfish pride with the heart of many powerful thunderstorms and the viciousness of fighting house cats. These lions' dark colored fur helps them blend in surprisingly well in the shadows and trees in their territory. This pride hunts wildebeests, giraffes, and baby elephants.

Sunset Pride Territory: A sandy plain with dead grass and a few trees and many zebras and gazelles.

Midnight Pride Territory: A fresh grassy plain with many trees, shrubs, flowers, places to hide in, wildebeests, and giraffes.

Sunset Pride Roles;
Heirs:
Cubs: Abuzi, Kosan, Phoenix Flames;
Lionesses: Urafiki, CandyFlossCat; Oro, Shadow;
Lions:

Midnight Pride Roles;
Leader(s): Kiza, Rivergold; Sage, Shadow;
Heirs:
Cubs:
Lionesses: Razola, Rivergold;
Lions: Sipho, Phoenix Flames;
Hyenas:

Form;
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Affiliation:
Mother:
Father:
Brother(s):
Sister(s):
Crush:
Mate:
Other/Questions:

My Form;
Name: Khwezi
Appearance: Khwezi (https://www.mylionking.com/fan/art/Artists/Nadra/Portraits/Nadra_smile.jpg)
Personality: Peaceful, but snaps back when riled up, kind, respectful, happy, protective.
Affiliation: Sunset Pride
Brother(s): Kosan, Open
Sister(s): Azubi, Open
Mate: Uzumaki

|| Name ||
Atazi
|| Age ||
1 Year
|| Gender ||
Female
|| Appearance ||
http://orig07.deviantart.net/a9ff/f/2014/001/c/4/lion_king_oc___sakina___their_story_by_therashedap ride-d5wd710.png
|| Personality ||
TBRP
|| Rank ||
Heir
|| Affiliation ||
Sunset Pride
|| Family ||
|| Crush ||
Jasiri
|| Other/Questions ||
Nope

|| Name ||
Jasiri
|| Age ||
1 Year
|| Gender ||
Male
|| Appearance ||
http://img13.deviantart.net/db4d/i/2015/111/c/e/new_lion_king_oc__jasiri_by_xxfadingangelxx-d6a3wj9.png
|| Personality ||
TBRP
|| Rank ||
Heir
|| Affiliation ||
Midnight Pride
|| Family ||
Kiza, Rivergold; Sage, Shadow;
|| Crush ||
Atazi
|| Other/Questions ||
Nope

Phoenix Flames
June 12th, 2017, 02:14 PM
|| Name ||
Atazi
|| Age ||
1 Year
|| Gender ||
Female
|| Appearance ||
http://orig07.deviantart.net/a9ff/f/2014/001/c/4/lion_king_oc___sakina___their_story_by_therashedap ride-d5wd710.png
|| Personality ||
TBRP
|| Rank ||
Heir
|| Affiliation ||
Sunset Pride
|| Family ||
|| Crush ||
Jasiri
|| Other/Questions ||
Nope

|| Name ||
Jasiri
|| Age ||
1 Year
|| Gender ||
Male
|| Appearance ||
http://img13.deviantart.net/db4d/i/2015/111/c/e/new_lion_king_oc__jasiri_by_xxfadingangelxx-d6a3wj9.png
|| Personality ||
TBRP
|| Rank ||
Heir
|| Affiliation ||
Midnight Pride
|| Family ||
Kiza, Rivergold; Sage, Shadow;
|| Crush ||
Atazi
|| Other/Questions ||
Nope
Accepted!

Phoenix Flames
June 12th, 2017, 02:27 PM
Stario; Darky;

(You guys still never applied a form for this even though you both said you would apply a form. O_O Okay, I'm going to try to not remind you both about this anymore...)

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 02:29 PM
Kosan and Azubi stared at the gazelle and padded over to the dead animal. Azubi tore off a piece of the gazelle, Kosan doing the same while Khwezi watched them. "Khwezi, aren't you hungry?", Kosan asked. "No; I'm not hungry at the moment," the Sunset Pride Queen replied. "Oh.. Okay, more food for us then.", Azubi responded, tearing off another piece of the gazelle.
He looked over concerned at Khwezi. "Are you sure?"

Darky
June 12th, 2017, 02:31 PM
Stario; Darky;

(You guys still never applied a form for this even though you both said you would apply a form. O_O Okay, I'm going to try to not remind you both about this anymore...)
Forgot it)

Phoenix Flames
June 12th, 2017, 02:31 PM
He looked over concerned at Khwezi. "Are you sure?"
Khwezi nodded her head. "I'll eat later.", she replied.

Phoenix Flames
June 12th, 2017, 02:34 PM
Forgot it)
(Okay.)

Phoenix Flames
June 12th, 2017, 04:05 PM
Shadomaru

Phoenix Flames
June 12th, 2017, 05:06 PM
Shadomaru

(Please reply.)

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 05:10 PM
Sorry. A I didn't see it. And B I hardly check notifications)

Uzumaki looked a bit concerned, but nodded in respect to her decision.

Phoenix Flames
June 12th, 2017, 05:27 PM
Sorry. A I didn't see it. And B I hardly check notifications)

Uzumaki looked a bit concerned, but nodded in respect to her decision.
(Okay.)

"Can we go back now?", Azubi and Kosan asked, licking their lips as they finished eating some of the gazelle. Khwezi shrugged. "I guess.", she said.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 05:42 PM
(Okay.)

"Can we go back now?", Azubi and Kosan asked, licking their lips as they finished eating some of the gazelle. Khwezi shrugged. "I guess.", she said.
"You go on ahead." He said. "I think I'll catch up in a little."

Phoenix Flames
June 12th, 2017, 06:31 PM
"You go on ahead." He said. "I think I'll catch up in a little."
"Okay.", Khwezi said, following her younger siblings. "Khwezi, you're normally ahead of us whenever we're going somewhere.", Kosan said. "Yeah, I know, it's just that..", she trailed off. "It's just that what?", Azubi asked. "Nothing....", Khwezi replied, catching up to her them.

rubinaito
June 12th, 2017, 06:56 PM
Atazi was tumbling through the grass, chasing after a blue and black butterfly. She stopped just before she reached the Midnight border, her eyes wide as she gazed across.

Shadow
June 12th, 2017, 07:15 PM
Name: Kio
Appearance: the one on the right currently http://img01.deviantart.net/e0c9/i/2012/191/3/3/rowan___lion_oc_by_mishranna-d4wghmh.png (http://img01.deviantart.net/e0c9/i/2012/191/3/3/rowan___lion_oc_by_mishranna-d4wghmh.png)
Personality: aggressive, acts like he's the bomb around strangers, clumsy, acts cool, playful.
Rank: Heir-hopefully..he is trying to show he is worthy to the king and Queen
Mother: was killed by Sage
Father: was killed by the Queen
Brother(s): None living
Mate: Too young
Other/Questions:

Phoenix Flames
June 12th, 2017, 08:46 PM
Name: Kio
Appearance: the one on the right currently http://img01.deviantart.net/e0c9/i/2012/191/3/3/rowan___lion_oc_by_mishranna-d4wghmh.png (http://img01.deviantart.net/e0c9/i/2012/191/3/3/rowan___lion_oc_by_mishranna-d4wghmh.png)
Personality: aggressive, acts like he's the bomb around strangers, clumsy, acts cool, playful.
Rank: Heir-hopefully..he is trying to show he is worthy to the king and Queen
Mother: was killed by Sage
Father: was killed by the Queen
Brother(s): None living
Mate: Too young
Other/Questions:
Accepted, even though Rubinaito's Jasiri is the heir to Midnight Pride. I'll just put Kio under the rank, Cubs, for now.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 08:50 PM
"Okay.", Khwezi said, following her younger siblings. "Khwezi, you're normally ahead of us whenever we're going somewhere.", Kosan said. "Yeah, I know, it's just that..", she trailed off. "It's just that what?", Azubi asked. "Nothing....", Khwezi replied, catching up to her them.
He watched Khwezi. Something was wrong, he had to figure out what it was tough.

Phoenix Flames
June 12th, 2017, 08:51 PM
Atazi was tumbling through the grass, chasing after a blue and black butterfly. She stopped just before she reached the Midnight border, her eyes wide as she gazed across.
Sipho gazed at her from across the border. "Pfft, you must be one of those Sunset Pride lions.. Hey, if I were one, I wouldn't be wandering over here to Midnight Pride's border. So, whatcha doing over here, Atazi?", the young dark brown lion asked.

Phoenix Flames
June 12th, 2017, 08:54 PM
He watched Khwezi. Something was wrong, he had to figure out what it was tough.
Reaching the Sunset Pride territory at last, Khwezi followed her younger siblings to the main part of the territory. Azubi and Kosan sat down, beginning to groom themselves. Khwezi watched them as she rested her head on her paws as she laid down in the den.

Shadow
June 12th, 2017, 09:00 PM
Accepted, even though Rubinaito's Jasiri is the heir to Midnight Pride. I'll just put Kio under the rank, Cubs, for now.
Oh whoops xD sorry yea cub is fine)

Phoenix Flames
June 12th, 2017, 09:04 PM
Oh whoops xD sorry yea cub is fine)
(It's okay! X3)

Shadow
June 12th, 2017, 09:10 PM
(It's okay! X3)
:colorwah: )

Phoenix Flames
June 12th, 2017, 09:12 PM
:colorwah: )
(:handflapper:)

Shadow
June 12th, 2017, 09:21 PM
(:handflapper:)
XD lolz )

rubinaito
June 12th, 2017, 09:21 PM
Sipho gazed at her from across the border. "Pfft, you must be one of those Sunset Pride lions.. Hey, if I were one, I wouldn't be wandering over here to Midnight Pride's border. So, whatcha doing over here, Atazi?", the young dark brown lion asked.
(I was gonna have Jasiri confront her...)

Atazi spun around. "Oh! Sipho. I was just chasing this butterfly, I wasn't gonna cross the border." She said sincerely.

Shadow
June 12th, 2017, 09:23 PM

Atazi spun around. "Oh! Sipho. I was just chasing this butterfly, I wasn't gonna cross the border." She said sincerely.
Oh well poop someone already beat Kio..maybe he Jasiri could talk?)

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 11:40 PM
Reaching the Sunset Pride territory at last, Khwezi followed her younger siblings to the main part of the territory. Azubi and Kosan sat down, beginning to groom themselves. Khwezi watched them as she rested her head on her paws as she laid down in the den.
Uzumaki wandered around the border for some time before going back and meeting Khwezi again.

Phoenix Flames
June 13th, 2017, 06:35 AM

Atazi spun around. "Oh! Sipho. I was just chasing this butterfly, I wasn't gonna cross the border." She said sincerely. (Oh. Woops.....)

Sipho grunted. "Okay, then... Well, I'll be going back, then.", he sighed, turning around and walked back to the main territory of Midnight Pride.
Uzumaki wandered around the border for some time before going back and meeting Khwezi again.
Khwezi sneezed and couched a few times and then looked up to see Uzumaki. "Oh, um, hi, Uzumaki..", she said.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 13th, 2017, 06:46 AM
(Oh. Woops.....)

Sipho grunted. "Okay, then... Well, I'll be going back, then.", he sighed, turning around and walked back to the main territory of Midnight Pride.

Khwezi sneezed and couched a few times and then looked up to see Uzumaki. "Oh, um, hi, Uzumaki..", she said.
He heard the sneezes and the coughs and he frowned. He ran back to the gazelle he killed earlier and tore of a big chunk of meat. He ran back and dropped it in front of her.

Phoenix Flames
June 13th, 2017, 07:12 AM
He heard the sneezes and the coughs and he frowned. He ran back to the gazelle he killed earlier and tore of a big chunk of meat. He ran back and dropped it in front of her.
"Thanks.", Khwezi said, beginning to eat the piece of gazelle meat that Uzumaki gave her.

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 07:57 AM
Atazi resumed her chase along the border, giggling as she swiped at the small insect.
Jasiri watched from the shadows with interest.

Rivergold
June 13th, 2017, 08:46 AM
Oro gratefully followed. This lioness was nice-perhaps they could be friends..
(AGH I DIDN"T SEE THIS!!!)
Raz stopped at the border. "Here, You know how to get home from here?"

Shadow
June 13th, 2017, 09:13 AM
(AGH I DIDN"T SEE THIS!!!)
Raz stopped at the border. "Here, You know how to get home from here?"
Whoa whoa it's ok..XD)
She nodded "thank you!" She said as she raced home.

Rivergold
June 13th, 2017, 09:17 AM
Whoa whoa it's ok..XD)
She nodded "thank you!" She said as she raced home. Raz watched her leave, then padded back into the trees

Shadow
June 13th, 2017, 09:23 AM
Raz watched her leave, then padded back into the trees
Oro realized she came home-but with no catch. She left the zebra at the midnight territory. She didn't care. She sat down once she was at the prides camp/rock. She rested her head.

Sage went back out after giving his queen food. He layed watching the cub-he stole.

Kio was pouncing on bugs. "HA! You think you have a chance fighting me pest! Hahaah. I laugh at the face of danger!" the over confident cub said. He then squeaked as he got bit. "Oww.." he cheeks turned bright red as he saw the king was watching him with a bored expression.

Rivergold
June 13th, 2017, 10:01 AM
Oro realized she came home-but with no catch. She left the zebra at the midnight territory. She didn't care. She sat down once she was at the prides camp/rock. She rested her head.

Sage went back out after giving his queen food. He layed watching the cub-he stole.

Kio was pouncing on bugs. "HA! You think you have a chance fighting me pest! Hahaah. I laugh at the face of danger!" the over confident cub said. He then squeaked as he got bit. "Oww.." he cheeks turned bright red as he saw the king was watching him with a bored expression. Raz padded back, huffing a little at the playing Kio.

Shadow
June 13th, 2017, 10:48 AM
Raz padded back, huffing a little at the playing Kio.
Kio looked down-ashamed. He looked back up. "Don't worry sage I'm going to bring you something big!" he said as he ran off. He found a dead zebra that wasn't rotten or anything "why would Somelion leave a prefecture fresh zebra out here-oh well-its gonna look like I killed it!" he squeaked as he dragged it back-which was hard because..he was a cub. Of corse he wasn't thinking about the time..it only took him a couple of minutes to find it and bring it back.

Sage looked at Kio. "There's no way a cub like you could do that-that fast!" he laughed

"But I caught it myself!" he lied-but protested puffing out his chest

Phoenix Flames
June 13th, 2017, 12:19 PM
Atazi resumed her chase along the border, giggling as she swiped at the small insect.
Jasiri watched from the shadows with interest.
I hope Atazi comes back before the sun sets..., Khwezi thought. She didn't bother getting up to go and see what Azubi and Kosan were doing.

Phoenix Flames
June 13th, 2017, 07:28 PM
"Thanks.", Khwezi said, beginning to eat the piece of gazelle meat that Uzumaki gave her.
Shadomaru

(I have an idea, try checking your notifications more often, 'cause you said you don't really check your notifs, so...)

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 13th, 2017, 07:31 PM
Shadomaru

(I have an idea, try checking your notifications more often, 'cause you said you don't really check your notifs, so...)
(Yeah I'll try)

"Just let me know if you need anything." He licked her cheek.

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 07:48 PM
Atazi yawned, tripping and falling- right over the border.
"Hey!" Jasiri growled right as Atazi did so. "What are you doing over here, Sunset lion?" He questioned, narrowing his eyes.
Atazi got up as quick as she could, growling slightly and swaying back and forth, hopping from place to place.
"... What are you doing?" Jasiri raised an eyebrow at her.
"My dad told me to never turn my back on a Midnight lion," Atazi said, still doing that odd hop.
"You always do what daddy says?" Jasiri sneered.
"I- what? No!" Atazi stuttered.
"I bet you do. Bet you're daddy's little girl." Jasiri snickered. "A Midnight Lion doesn't need anybody. I can take care of myself."
"Really?" Atazi's mood shifted from one of defense to one of awe. "Cool!"

Phoenix Flames
June 14th, 2017, 05:31 AM
(Yeah I'll try)

"Just let me know if you need anything." He licked her cheek.
(:3)

"Okay..", Khwezi said, nodding.

Azubi tackled her brother, again...

"Azubi! Why do you keep tackling ME!!!", Kosan exclaimed.

Azubi shrugged, getting off of him. "I don't know why I keep tackling you. I just do.", Azubi replied.

Kosan sighed.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 14th, 2017, 06:39 AM
(:3)

"Okay..", Khwezi said, nodding.

Azubi tackled her brother, again...

"Azubi! Why do you keep tackling ME!!!", Kosan exclaimed.

Azubi shrugged, getting off of him. "I don't know why I keep tackling you. I just do.", Azubi replied.

Kosan sighed.
Uzumaki watched her for a moment, then sat next to her.

Phoenix Flames
June 14th, 2017, 07:41 AM
Uzumaki watched her for a moment, then sat next to her.
Khwezi sneezed again. She felt tired.. And dizzy. "I have a fever..", she said to Uzumaki as he sat next to her.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 14th, 2017, 10:36 AM
Khwezi sneezed again. She felt tired.. And dizzy. "I have a fever..", she said to Uzumaki as he sat next to her.
"I thought so." He said. "I'll be back." He ran off.

Rivergold
June 14th, 2017, 10:45 AM
Kio looked down-ashamed. He looked back up. "Don't worry sage I'm going to bring you something big!" he said as he ran off. He found a dead zebra that wasn't rotten or anything "why would Somelion leave a prefecture fresh zebra out here-oh well-its gonna look like I killed it!" he squeaked as he dragged it back-which was hard because..he was a cub. Of corse he wasn't thinking about the time..it only took him a couple of minutes to find it and bring it back.

Sage looked at Kio. "There's no way a cub like you could do that-that fast!" he laughed

"But I caught it myself!" he lied-but protested puffing out his chestRaz sniffed the zebra. It had the scent of the lioness on it. "It's easy to catch prey that doesn't move," she said, looking at Sage.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 14th, 2017, 10:59 AM
Raz sniffed the zebra. It had the scent of the lioness on it. "It's easy to catch prey that doesn't move," she said, looking at Sage.
Did you already have the cubs?)

Rivergold
June 14th, 2017, 11:21 AM
Did you already have the cubs?)
No, Sage stole a cub.And Raz is the sister of the Queen)

Phoenix Flames
June 14th, 2017, 11:45 AM
"I thought so." He said. "I'll be back." He ran off.
"Wait, Uzumaki! Where are you going?", Khwezi asked. He's probably going to get something for me.

Azubi yawned as she swatted Kosan's tail, and fell asleep beside her brother.

"Azubi...", he muttered. Kosan fell asleep, tail draped over his nose.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 14th, 2017, 11:48 AM
"Wait, Uzumaki! Where are you going?", Khwezi asked. He's probably going to get something for me.

Azubi yawned as she swatted Kosan's tail, and fell asleep beside her brother.

"Azubi...", he muttered. Kosan fell asleep, tail draped over his nose.
Uzumaki didn't wait. He wanted to bee back as soon as possible. He returned shortly with a mouthful of herbs. He put them down in front of Khwezi. "Here. Eat these."

Phoenix Flames
June 14th, 2017, 12:01 PM
Uzumaki didn't wait. He wanted to bee back as soon as possible. He returned shortly with a mouthful of herbs. He put them down in front of Khwezi. "Here. Eat these."
"What kind of herbs are those?", Khwezi asked.

Shadow
June 14th, 2017, 03:17 PM
Raz sniffed the zebra. It had the scent of the lioness on it. "It's easy to catch prey that doesn't move," she said, looking at Sage.
Kio gulped as Sage growled. "I-I'm sorry.."

Sage looked at the cub "Don't lie. And don't take someone else's prey-or you will be called a cub for the rest of your days." he growled

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 14th, 2017, 10:38 PM
"What kind of herbs are those?", Khwezi asked.
"Herbs that will help your fever."

Phoenix Flames
June 15th, 2017, 06:36 AM
"Herbs that will help your fever."
"Oh... Okay.", Khwezi said, eating the herbs.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 15th, 2017, 06:44 AM
"Oh... Okay.", Khwezi said, eating the herbs.
"Your fever should be Gone by tomorrow." He told her as she ate them.

Phoenix Flames
June 15th, 2017, 07:58 AM
"Your fever should be Gone by tomorrow." He told her as she ate them.
Khwezi nodded, resting her head on her paws again after she had eaten the herbs.

Rivergold
June 15th, 2017, 11:17 AM
Kio gulped as Sage growled. "I-I'm sorry.."

Sage looked at the cub "Don't lie. And don't take someone else's prey-or you will be called a cub for the rest of your days." he growled "He did not steal the prey," Raz said. "It seems the zebra was left here by a Lioness who chased it here from the Sunsetter's Territory. And don't worry," she said, flicking her tail. "I escorted her out without any prey. I doubt she'll return."

Shadow
June 15th, 2017, 11:23 AM
"He did not steal the prey," Raz said. "It seems the zebra was left here by a Lioness who chased it here from the Sunsetter's Territory. And don't worry," she said, flicking her tail. "I escorted her out without any prey. I doubt she'll return."
Sage looked at her. He nodded. "Alright then." he yawned as he padded off-wanting to watch over the pride.

Kio exhaled in relief and sadness

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 15th, 2017, 05:59 PM
Khwezi nodded, resting her head on her paws again after she had eaten the herbs.
He laid next to her, trying to comfort her.

Phoenix Flames
June 15th, 2017, 06:23 PM
He laid next to her, trying to comfort her.
Khwezi closed her eyes and soon fell asleep.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 15th, 2017, 06:44 PM
Khwezi closed her eyes and soon fell asleep.
He smiled and was soon asleep as well.

Phoenix Flames
June 15th, 2017, 06:59 PM
He smiled and was soon asleep as well.
Khwezi quietly snored.

Rivergold
June 16th, 2017, 08:32 AM
Sage looked at her. He nodded. "Alright then." he yawned as he padded off-wanting to watch over the pride.

Kio exhaled in relief and sadness(*forgot charrie's name so she's Kiza now*)
The queen stood as he approached, moving forward to rub her face against his.

Shadow
June 16th, 2017, 08:37 AM
(*forgot charrie's name so she's Kiza now*)
The queen stood as he approached, moving forward to rub her face against his.
Ok lol I think that was the name.)

Sage let out a soft pur.

Kio groaned "will I ever prove to him that I'm no cub??"

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 16th, 2017, 10:14 AM
Khwezi quietly snored.
Uzumaki had a very bad dream, and he woke up with a jolt, gasping for breath.

Rivergold
June 16th, 2017, 10:31 AM
Ok lol I think that was the name.)

Sage let out a soft pur.

Kio groaned "will I ever prove to him that I'm no cub??"
"I am sorry for snapping at you," she purred, "I have no idea what came over me."

Raz snorted at the cub. "When you have more than fuzz coating your head, maybe."

Shadow
June 16th, 2017, 12:07 PM
"I am sorry for snapping at you," she purred, "I have no idea what came over me."

Raz snorted at the cub. "When you have more than fuzz coating your head, maybe."
"It's ok..I know I was the cause." he purred back

Kio huffed

Phoenix Flames
June 16th, 2017, 12:30 PM
Uzumaki had a very bad dream, and he woke up with a jolt, gasping for breath.
Khwezi woke up as she sensed that Uzumaki was scared or had a nightmare. "You okay, Uzumaki?", she asked.

Kio huffed
Sipho looked at Kio. "Don't worry, Kio. You'll soon prove to Sage that you're not a cub, anymore.", he said.

Shadow
June 16th, 2017, 01:11 PM
Khwezi woke up as she sensed that Uzumaki was scared or had a nightmare. "You okay, Uzumaki?", she asked.

Sipho looked at Kio. "Don't worry, Kio. You'll soon prove to Sage that you're not a cub, anymore.", he said.
Kio turned to Sipho "thanks Sipho." he sighed

Phoenix Flames
June 16th, 2017, 01:30 PM
Kio turned to Sipho "thanks Sipho." he sighed
Sipho nodded. "You're welcome.", he said.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 16th, 2017, 01:32 PM

"Yes...Yes I'm fine. I am sorry I woke you."

Rivergold
June 16th, 2017, 01:55 PM

Kio huffedSHe purred again and lay down, flicking her tail over his nose.

Raz smiled at the cub. "Your time will come, young one."
(I wonder if Raz might get some across he border Romance?)

Phoenix Flames
June 16th, 2017, 02:16 PM
"Yes...Yes I'm fine. I am sorry I woke you."
"It's okay...", Khwezi said, falling back asleep.

Azubi and Kosan started to snore.

Shadow
June 16th, 2017, 02:34 PM
Sipho nodded. "You're welcome.", he said.
SHe purred again and lay down, flicking her tail over his nose.

Raz smiled at the cub. "Your time will come, young one."
(I wonder if Raz might get some across he border Romance?)
Sage layed down next to her and purred.

Kio smiled at the two. And looked over the border. He wanted to see what was on the other side.

Phoenix Flames
June 16th, 2017, 02:55 PM

Kio smiled at the two. And looked over the border. He wanted to see what was on the other side.
Sipho looked at where Kio was looking. "I've been across the border multiple times before, Kio. You want me to go with you across the border? You seem interested in going across there.", he said.

Rivergold
June 16th, 2017, 03:01 PM

Raz flicked her tail at the cub. "You go over there you might not come back."

Shadow
June 16th, 2017, 05:01 PM
Sipho looked at where Kio was looking. "I've been across the border multiple times before, Kio. You want me to go with you across the border? You seem interested in going across there.", he said.
Raz flicked her tail at the cub. "You go over there you might not come back."
Kio looked at Sipho. 'Maybe I could prove myself to sage this way!' he thought "in strong. I can go out there and come back. And yes please Sipho."

Rivergold
June 16th, 2017, 05:21 PM
Kio looked at Sipho. 'Maybe I could prove myself to sage this way!' he thought "in strong. I can go out there and come back. And yes please Sipho."Raz gazed at Sipho. "Does Sage know of your...travels?" she asked cooly. "And it matters not of strength, Kio. There are things you are better off not knowing." Like how our leader stole you from your mother.

Shadow
June 16th, 2017, 05:28 PM
Raz gazed at Sipho. "Does Sage know of your...travels?" she asked cooly. "And it matters not of strength, Kio. There are things you are better off not knowing." Like how our leader stole you from your mother.
"Like what things?" he asked

( his father was a rouge lion and mother was too)

Phoenix Flames
June 16th, 2017, 05:29 PM
Kio looked at Sipho. 'Maybe I could prove myself to sage this way!' he thought "in strong. I can go out there and come back. And yes please Sipho."
Raz gazed at Sipho. "Does Sage know of your...travels?" she asked cooly. "And it matters not of strength, Kio. There are things you are better off not knowing." Like how our leader stole you from your mother.
"Uh, no, Razola. Sage doesn't know. But it won't matter now. Come on, Kio!", the young lion said, nudging the lion cub.

Shadow
June 16th, 2017, 05:40 PM
"Uh, no, Razola. Sage doesn't know. But it won't matter now. Come on, Kio!", the young lion said, nudging the lion cub.
How old is Sipho)

"O-ok!" Kio said

Rivergold
June 16th, 2017, 06:20 PM
(He was still stolen)
She gave him a sidelong glance. "Like the fact that some meerkats like to raid dung beetle nests for their larvae, regardless of what the nests are made from."

Phoenix Flames
June 16th, 2017, 06:21 PM
How old is Sipho)

"O-ok!" Kio said
(Idk. But he's a teenaged lion.)

Sipho lead the way out of the Midnight Pride territory.

Shadow
June 16th, 2017, 07:19 PM
(He was still stolen)
She gave him a sidelong glance. "Like the fact that some meerkats like to raid dung beetle nests for their larvae, regardless of what the nests are made from."
(Idk. But he's a teenaged lion.)

Sipho lead the way out of the Midnight Pride territory.
Like over three years under three years..?)

Kio tilted his head at the lioness. But he followed Sipho with a leap in his step

Rivergold
June 16th, 2017, 07:30 PM
Raz stepped out in front of the young males, seemingly appearing there. "If you're really going to sneak out, don't speak of it in front of an adult. ZGo back to camp."

Shadow
June 16th, 2017, 07:48 PM
Raz stepped out in front of the young males, seemingly appearing there. "If you're really going to sneak out, don't speak of it in front of an adult. ZGo back to camp."
Kio pouted "aww please Raz-just this once? He has been to their territory and back-I promise I won't do anything stupid-I will stick by him at all times.." he made a goofy but cute smile.

Rivergold
June 16th, 2017, 08:09 PM
Kio pouted "aww please Raz-just this once? He has been to their territory and back-I promise I won't do anything stupid-I will stick by him at all times.." he made a goofy but cute smile. "Neither of you are to leave the territory. Do you wish them to find you and hold you for ransom, a gazelle chase of land each?"

Shadow
June 16th, 2017, 08:27 PM
"Neither of you are to leave the territory. Do you wish them to find you and hold you for ransom, a gazelle chase of land each?"
He pouted "ok.." he sighed

Rivergold
June 16th, 2017, 08:31 PM
Her gaze softened. "Besides, there are other thing to to beneath the trees."
(Suddenly thinks of "Under the Sea" from Little Mermaid)

Shadow
June 16th, 2017, 08:38 PM
Under da sea! Under the sea! Dodododododododod Under the sea! *totally forgets the whole song except for under the sea.* )

Kio sighed "I guess so." he said

Phoenix Flames
June 16th, 2017, 08:46 PM
Under da sea! Under the sea! Dodododododododod Under the sea! *totally forgets the whole song except for under the sea.* )

Sipho sighed and then rolled his eyes. "But- Ugh....", he growled. (Sipho is 1-2 years old. maybe like 1.5 years old.)

Shadow
June 16th, 2017, 08:49 PM
Sipho sighed and then rolled his eyes. "But- Ugh....", he growled. (Sipho is 1-2 years old. maybe like 1.5 years old.)
Okie)

Kio sighed. "Maybe we could do something else?" Kio asked Sipho.

Rivergold
June 16th, 2017, 08:50 PM

(Gurl yes it's betta, down where it's wetta, under da sea!!
Raz: If you make me sing that I will slay you.
Hmmm...)
Raz smiled. "Out in the sun your fur will smolder, and there the nights are by far colder." She frowned. Did I just rhyme?
(Now behave or I'll make you break out into song
Raz:*glowers*)

Shadow
June 16th, 2017, 08:54 PM
(Gurl yes it's betta, down where it's wetta, under da sea!!
Raz: If you make me sing that I will slay you.
Hmmm...)
Raz smiled. "Out in the sun your fur will smolder, and there the nights are by far colder." She frowned. Did I just rhyme?
(Now behave or I'll make you break out into song
Raz:*glowers*)
Haha yass then it will truly be lion king XD )

Kio stopped "did you just rhyme..?"

Rivergold
June 16th, 2017, 09:06 PM
Haha yass then it will truly be lion king XD )

Kio stopped "did you just rhyme..?"She shook her head as if clearing cobwebs. "Never mind. The point is..." She growled at herself. "It doesn't matter what the point is, sheesh. Just don't ever cross the border, kapeesh?" Her mouth fell open. "Okay, what is going on? My words are coming out all wrong!" She snapped her mouth shut, eyes wide.

Shadow
June 16th, 2017, 09:08 PM
She shook her head as if clearing cobwebs. "Never mind. The point is..." She growled at herself. "It doesn't matter what the point is, sheesh. Just don't ever cross the border, kapeesh?" Her mouth fell open. "Okay, what is going on? My words are coming out all wrong!" She snapped her mouth shut, eyes wide.
Kio giggled "o-ok.."

Rivergold
June 16th, 2017, 09:51 PM
Her eyes narrowed and she growled at the cub. "Get back to camp," she ground out, but her next words came unbidden, "'fore 'round you jaws clamp."

Shadow
June 16th, 2017, 09:55 PM
Her eyes narrowed and she growled at the cub. "Get back to camp," she ground out, but her next words came unbidden, "'fore 'round you jaws clamp."
Kio giggled but nodded. Padding away slowly so he could hear more.

Phoenix Flames
June 16th, 2017, 10:27 PM
Kio giggled but nodded. Padding away slowly so he could hear more.
"What just happened?", Sipho chuckled, following Kio back to the Midnight Pride camp.

Shadow
June 16th, 2017, 10:31 PM
"What just happened?", Sipho chuckled, following Kio back to the Midnight Pride camp.
"I don't know. But it was funny." he snickered

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 16th, 2017, 10:32 PM
"It's okay...", Khwezi said, falling back asleep.

Azubi and Kosan started to snore.
Uzumaki took a deep breath and sat down.

Rivergold
June 16th, 2017, 10:50 PM
Raz padded behind the two young lions, passing her tongue over her jaws.

Phoenix Flames
June 17th, 2017, 07:02 AM
Uzumaki took a deep breath and sat down.
Khwezi, Azubi and Kosan were still sleeping, maybe even snoring a bit.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 17th, 2017, 07:33 AM
Khwezi, Azubi and Kosan were still sleeping, maybe even snoring a bit.
He smiled at them and looked into the distance.

Phoenix Flames
June 17th, 2017, 08:07 AM
He smiled at them and looked into the distance.
Azubi woke up and blinked, stretched, and then yawned.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 17th, 2017, 08:21 AM
Azubi woke up and blinked, stretched, and then yawned.
"Sleep well?" He didn't look back.

Phoenix Flames
June 17th, 2017, 08:33 AM
"Sleep well?" He didn't look back.
"Yes, Uzumaki.", Azubi replied.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 17th, 2017, 09:12 AM
"Yes, Uzumaki.", Azubi replied.
"Good to hear."