PDA

View Full Version : || The New World Order ||

Onepaw
June 8th, 2017, 05:47 PM
{ In this rp you can be whatever you'd like. For this RP I will be picking someone to be Emperor/Empress of the world order. I will also be picking people to be 5 lucky people to be guardians of the New World Order. These people will be looking over everything and making sure no dark entities or enemies reach the New World Order and break it. The new world order is pretty much a giant gem that has the order of this new world encrypted into it. These guardians will be having apprentices also, There will be one for each guardian. The guardians have different talents which go with their known names which are, The Guardian of the sky, The Guardian of the Dark, The Guardian of the underworld, The Guardian of nature, and The Guardian of the light. Now here are some rules:
1. Do not say or act like you have more power than others if you aren't a guardian or the emperor/empress (even if you are a warrior, guard, hunter, etc.)
2. If you are planning on killing someone's character off first make sure that the owner of that character is okay with it.
3. Do not bring religion into this please!!
4. You can have up to 4 characters.
5. If you want to join, just go ahead and write something with your character or just ask me. Whatever is fine.
6. Do NOT bully others in this rp. If you message them and they said thats fine to do it to their character(s) then thats fine.
That's all :3 byee }

¤Insert_User_Name¤
June 8th, 2017, 06:47 PM
This Rp sounds fun. :3
My Character's Form-
Name: Alex Byrne
Species: Human
Looks: Alex (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a6/4a/3e/a64a3eaa4508e9b043f5918a883e2526.jpg)
Tell me if I need anything else in my form, please. Thanks! ^^

Darky
June 8th, 2017, 06:55 PM
Name: Darky
Species: wolf- human hybrid
Looks: here (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/41/9b/87/419b872311901c66f3443104d3d699bb.jpg)

SacredMadness
June 8th, 2017, 07:58 PM
Ooooo I can what ever I want!?
Name: Serenity Fang
Species: weredragon (Human that can turn into a dragon....I've read iBooks)
Looks:
Human State: 5'11" with long brown hair always in a ponytail and electric blue eyes.
Dragon State: (see attachment) Onepaw

aleka!
June 8th, 2017, 09:24 PM
Name: Elm
Species: Cenutar
Appearance: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwGJQu-lDj0InohCi7KDe3XfQv8vUXd3qMs1a0m-E8Vn0dTxj6Qw

Name: Shade
Species: Hippogriff
Appearance: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/flightrising/images/e/e8/Hippogriff.png/revision/latest?cb=20130716065933

Is there anything I need to add to the forms? Also, who wants to own Shade as a pet?

Onepaw
June 8th, 2017, 09:39 PM
[QUOTE=Onepaw;281829]{ In this rp you can be whatever you'd like. For this RP I will be picking someone to be Emperor/Empress of the world order. I will also be picking people to be 5 lucky people to be guardians of the New World Order. These people will be looking over everything and making sure no dark entities or enemies reach the New World Order and break it. The new world order is pretty much a giant gem that has the order of this new world encrypted into it. These guardians will be having apprentices also, There will be one for each guardian. The guardians have different talents which go with their known names which are, The Guardian of the sky, The Guardian of the Dark, The Guardian of the underworld, The Guardian of nature, and The Guardian of the light. Now here are some rules:
1. Do not say or act like you have more power than others if you aren't a guardian or the emperor/empress (even if you are a warrior, guard, hunter, etc.)
2. If you are planning on killing someone's character off first make sure that the owner of that character is okay with it.
5. If you want to join, just go ahead and write something with your character or just ask me. Whatever is fine.
6. Do NOT bully others in this rp. If you message them and they said thats fine to do it to their character(s) then thats fine.

My form ( ignore this, trust me you probably wont care xD )

Name: Sid Hattail
Species: Shape Shifter
Looks: http://emorawr.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/black_and_white_emo_anime_girl.jpg
Pets: Huge silver chain-made dragon named streak and a woodlen owl.

SacredMadness
June 8th, 2017, 09:44 PM
[QUOTE=Onepaw;281829]{ In this rp you can be whatever you'd like. For this RP I will be picking someone to be Emperor/Empress of the world order. I will also be picking people to be 5 lucky people to be guardians of the New World Order. These people will be looking over everything and making sure no dark entities or enemies reach the New World Order and break it. The new world order is pretty much a giant gem that has the order of this new world encrypted into it. These guardians will be having apprentices also, There will be one for each guardian. The guardians have different talents which go with their known names which are, The Guardian of the sky, The Guardian of the Dark, The Guardian of the underworld, The Guardian of nature, and The Guardian of the light. Now here are some rules:

My form ( ignore this, trust me you probably wont care xD )

Name: Sid Hattail
Species: Shape Shifter
Looks: http://emorawr.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/black_and_white_emo_anime_girl.jpg
Pets: Huge silver chain-made dragon named streak and a woodlen owl.
When do we start ^^

Onepaw
June 8th, 2017, 11:59 PM
{ You guys can go ahead and do the rp you know. cx )

Sid shape shifts out of her raven form back into human form. Her owl flys down and lands on her shoulder. She starts walking around a dark, gloomy forest. Ghouls and humans pass by. She makes her way to an abandoned school building and walks in. She walks into the library and opens a door and walks in. Its a huge space with other people. She walks to a corner and sits there and puts on her headphones and listens to music.

SacredMadness
June 9th, 2017, 03:14 PM
Serenity flys over the clouds and sees the school she changes back into her human form and plummets towards the ground. Right before she hits she shifts back into her blue dragon form and swoops and lands in front of the school. She shifts back into her tall, brown haired, blue eyed human form and walks into the school.

Darky
June 9th, 2017, 03:17 PM
Darky wacthes the students go in the shcool as she doesn't go but sits listening to lessons while working doing math and listening to them read if they did. The hybrid sat in the darkness wacthing hidden as she had a higher IQ than a high schooler.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
June 9th, 2017, 10:17 PM
Alex slowly walks up to the high school, watching a person shapeshift into a dragon before they got the ground then back into a human. He looks at the school with his hazel eyes. "Another new school, more new people... Great." He sighs, walking into the high school and to his class.

Darky
June 9th, 2017, 10:29 PM
Alex slowly walks up to the high school, watching a person shapeshift into a dragon before they got the ground then back into a human. He looks at the school with his hazel eyes. "Another new school, more new people... Great." He sighs, walking into the high school and to his class.
Darky sits doing math in the dirt as she wanted to answer but she couldn't, well she didn't want to be bullied. Darky sat listening.

aleka!
June 9th, 2017, 11:24 PM
Elm stopped by the school, glad that she didn't actually have to go there. Her size would of made it terrible, plus the fact that she couldn't sit down, only kneel. Besides, her parents have ready taught her everything she needed to know. She looked at the building for a few more moments, before she continued on, waking into the forest, keeping an eye out for anything.

SacredMadness
June 10th, 2017, 07:01 PM
She noticed that someone had watched her shift and suddenly felt awkward. She silently walked into her class and sat towards the back. She always felt that people were judging her. She was the only one in her family that could transform so they always made her feel like a disgrace. Of course no one New that because she always acted happy and carefree around her friends but since she moved she has no friends so she looked depressed all the time. Unfortunately her blue eyes always displayed the emotion she was feeling.

cute skeleton
June 10th, 2017, 08:46 PM
Am i to late? Onepaw

Name: maya
Species: were mer (it sounds weird i know but she can turn into a mermaid)
Appearance: mermaid: http://cdn.wallpapersafari.com/76/93/Qr9fSs.jpg
human: http://www.mosta2bal.com/vb/badeencache/3/17757code.jpg

Name: alice
Species: half-snake half-girl
Appearance: http://pre04.deviantart.net/1d55/th/pre/f/2013/065/4/c/lamia_by_banyex-d5x5ulo.png

Name: alex
Species: centaur
Appearance: http://img14.deviantart.net/a9f9/i/2014/297/6/f/centaur_rin_by_fayolinn-d83y3p0.png

¤Insert_User_Name¤
June 11th, 2017, 12:09 AM
She noticed that someone had watched her shift and suddenly felt awkward. She silently walked into her class and sat towards the back. She always felt that people were judging her. She was the only one in her family that could transform so they always made her feel like a disgrace. Of course no one New that because she always acted happy and carefree around her friends but since she moved she has no friends so she looked depressed all the time. Unfortunately her blue eyes always displayed the emotion she was feeling.
Alex walked into his class and sat in one of the seats in the back, putting his backpack next to him and sighing. He looked around the classroom, noticing the girl that had turned from a human, to a dragon, then back again. "Hey, you were the one that changed into that dragon outside right? That was awesome!" He said, smiling. "Oh, I'm Alex by the way. I'm new here."

SacredMadness
June 11th, 2017, 12:26 AM
Alex walked into his class and sat in one of the seats in the back, putting his backpack next to him and sighing. He looked around the classroom, noticing the girl that had turned from a human, to a dragon, then back again. "Hey, you were the one that changed into that dragon outside right? That was awesome!" He said, smiling. "Oh, I'm Alex by the way. I'm new here."
"Yeah that's me," she said. The brown haired girl laughed and remarked, "That's a first, everyone else gets scared. " she smiled back, "I'm Serenity, I am also new here." She felt a glow of joy that she hadn't felt in awhile. Her revealing blue eyes showed how happy she was that someone was talking to her and not running away.

Onepaw
June 11th, 2017, 05:20 PM
Sid looks out the window and sees people start to shift into their human forms and walk in. She looks at a cliff thats near the school where her pet dragon is. She smiled when the dragon sneezed, causing the ground to shake a little. Sid looks to the front of the room to see everyone is doing the usual. Talking with eachother, complaining about the humans, gossiping. Sid looked down, she never had done those things since her family's fate... She got up and walked out of the room and to the school's library.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
June 11th, 2017, 06:11 PM
"Yeah that's me," she said. The brown haired girl laughed and remarked, "That's a first, everyone else gets scared. " she smiled back, "I'm Serenity, I am also new here." She felt a glow of joy that she hadn't felt in awhile. Her revealing blue eyes showed how happy she was that someone was talking to her and not running away.
"Really? Wow. I didn't think people would get scared of you just because you can shapeshift into other animals" He said, realizing she might have taken it as offensive. "Not that anyone would get scared of you for any other reason, of course." He said quickly, hoping that he wouldn't have a person hating him on the first day at a new school. He was known for being the one who was made fun of at his old schools, making him cautious about how he made friends and who he made friends with.

SacredMadness
June 11th, 2017, 06:52 PM
"Really? Wow. I didn't think people would get scared of you just because you can shapeshift into other animals" He said, realizing she might have taken it as offensive. "Not that anyone would get scared of you for any other reason, of course." He said quickly, hoping that he wouldn't have a person hating him on the first day at a new school. He was known for being the one who was made fun of at his old schools, making him cautious about how he made friends and who he made friends with.
"I dont know why people would be scared either." She said sadly, "Even my parents were scared." Her eyes clouded over with sadness but quickly cleared once she realized that someone was talking to her, not running away. She heard the bell ring and turned her attention to the front but using her peripheral vision to keep a close eye on Alex.

Onepaw
June 12th, 2017, 01:33 PM
( New form )

Name: Axle/Ax Hattail
Species: Reaper
Looks: http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/0b/88/7a/0b887af25882447f1d9d8e103a5fd620
Height: 5'8e
Pet: Turtle named Jun
Scythe: He uses a long string of chains as his scythe. He keeps it in his pocket. He can use them in anyway he wants
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ax hopped from tree to tree, With each hop the trees shook along with the ground. He spotted the school up ahead and pounced into the air with great force and front flipped in the air and landed in front of the school kneeling on his toes. He straightened up and walked into the school. He kept Jun on his shoulder just because he liked to. He glanced around at some of the new monsters and shifters and some humans. He stopped at an empty locker and opened it and took out a book. He walked into a classroom nearby and looked at all the talking, gossiping, laughing, and some quiet, people who were inside. He walked over to a shelf and put the book way in the back where it was covered. He then walked out of the classroom and wandered around the halls. Ax is what he likes to be called. Him and his sister Sid had lived on their own since they were very young, Sid had been 2 when our family's horrible fate happened... I was 4. It was hard, Sid doesn't talk much cause of it. It had affected Ax very much, He has searched all over the world for the people who did it. He, luckily, found them. He completely broke down when he did, Because it had been his own best friend who had done it. He killed them off and returned to Sid. Ax was the only reaper in his family. He's proud of being so, But he also feels like an outcast when he goes places. Ax kept walking without looking and bumped into someone. He looked at them "Sorry, I didn't see ya there."

{ If you want to be the person who bumped into Ax then go ahead and rp as that person. }

Darky
June 12th, 2017, 01:41 PM
How come no one sees darky outside the school doing math? She is a hybrid with blue fur)
Darky sat doing math.
"27 times 28 is 756, but if I divide 756 by 9, the answer would be 84, which is 12 times 7" Darky said writing it down it a old notebook she found.

Onepaw
June 12th, 2017, 01:59 PM
Sid got a journal she found on a shelf in the library and grabbed a pencil. She walked out of the library and walked out of the school to the field. She went and sat under a dead cherry blossom tree and opened the journal and started sketching. She glanced around and her glanced stayed on a girl that was sitting outside to with a journal. Sid examined the girl from far and looked back at her own journal and started sketching again. Sid kept tracing the base of her sketch and glanced again at the girl.

cute skeleton
June 12th, 2017, 02:01 PM
How come no one sees darky outside the school doing math? She is a hybrid with blue fur)
Darky sat doing math.
"27 times 28 is 756, but if I divide 756 by 9, the answer would be 84, which is 12 times 7" Darky said writing it down it a old notebook she found.

(lol I will have maya see her)

maya noticed the blue furred hybrid and walked over to her "hi"

( New form )

Name: Axle/Ax Hattail
Species: Reaper
Looks: http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/0b/88/7a/0b887af25882447f1d9d8e103a5fd620
Height: 5'8e
Pet: Turtle named Jun
Scythe: He uses a long string of chains as his scythe. He keeps it in his pocket. He can use them in anyway he wants
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ax hopped from tree to tree, With each hop the trees shook along with the ground. He spotted the school up ahead and pounced into the air with great force and front flipped in the air and landed in front of the school kneeling on his toes. He straightened up and walked into the school. He kept Jun on his shoulder just because he liked to. He glanced around at some of the new monsters and shifters and some humans. He stopped at an empty locker and opened it and took out a book. He walked into a classroom nearby and looked at all the talking, gossiping, laughing, and some quiet, people who were inside. He walked over to a shelf and put the book way in the back where it was covered. He then walked out of the classroom and wandered around the halls. Ax is what he likes to be called. Him and his sister Sid had lived on their own since they were very young, Sid had been 2 when our family's horrible fate happened... I was 4. It was hard, Sid doesn't talk much cause of it. It had affected Ax very much, He has searched all over the world for the people who did it. He, luckily, found them. He completely broke down when he did, Because it had been his own best friend who had done it. He killed them off and returned to Sid. Ax was the only reaper in his family. He's proud of being so, But he also feels like an outcast when he goes places. Ax kept walking without looking and bumped into someone. He looked at them "Sorry, I didn't see ya there."

{ If you want to be the person who bumped into Ax then go ahead and rp as that person. }

"its fine, at least it wasn't my lower half" she said looking up at him with red eyes. (sorry its short don't know what to type)

alex galloped threw the trees in a hurry, he was gonna be late if he didn't, he kept running till he was by the school and slowed a bit while sighing, "next time I'm going earlier" he said to himself.

(alex is open)

Darky
June 12th, 2017, 02:08 PM

"its fine, at least it wasn't my lower half" she said looking up at him with red eyes. (sorry its short don't know what to type)

alex galloped threw the trees in a hurry, he was gonna be late if he didn't, he kept running till he was by the school and slowed a bit while sighing, "next time I'm going earlier" he said to himself.

(alex is open)
"Hello" the wolf hybrid said closing her notebook.

cute skeleton
June 12th, 2017, 02:12 PM
"Hello" the wolf hybrid said closing her notebook.

"I'm maya, who are you?" she white haired girl asked. she liked meeting new people especially ones that are different then most.

Darky
June 12th, 2017, 02:14 PM
"I'm maya, who are you?" she white haired girl asked. she liked meeting new people especially ones that are different then most.
"Darky" The female hybrid said starting at maya.

Onepaw
June 12th, 2017, 02:33 PM

"Um yea. Uh, Sorry again." Ax looked a bit embarrassed. " I'm Ax, And you are?"

cute skeleton
June 12th, 2017, 02:55 PM
"Darky" The female hybrid said starting at maya.

"whats wrong?" she asked noticing that darky was staring at her.

Darky
June 12th, 2017, 03:00 PM
"whats wrong?" she asked noticing that darky was staring at her.
"Nothing" Darky says.

cute skeleton
June 12th, 2017, 03:05 PM
"Nothing" Darky says.

"it cant be nothing" maya said then thought about something "oh wait! is it because I look human? I'm not let me show you what I mean" she held out her hand wondering if she would take it or not

Darky
June 12th, 2017, 03:12 PM
"it cant be nothing" maya said then thought about something "oh wait! is it because I look human? I'm not let me show you what I mean" she held out her hand wondering if she would take it or not
(Darky face 0_0 )
"I didn't mean it like that'" Darky said as she saw she had her hand out already. Darky grabbed her hand.

cute skeleton
June 12th, 2017, 03:26 PM
(Darky face 0_0 )
"I didn't mean it like that'" Darky said as she saw she had her hand out already. Darky grabbed her hand.

(lol)

she pulled her up then pulled her in a certain direction, it was the direction people that where on the swim team went to go to the pool they practice in. once they got there she let go and stepped towards the edge of the pool.

Darky
June 12th, 2017, 03:30 PM
(lol)

she pulled her up then pulled her in a certain direction, it was the direction people that where on the swim team went to go to the pool they practice in. once they got there she let go and stepped towards the edge of the pool.
Darky wacthed her.

cute skeleton
June 12th, 2017, 03:47 PM
Darky wacthed her.

she jumped into the water with a splash and soon some students came around the edge as she jumped in. her head appeared out of the water with what looked like orange fish like fins where her ears are supposed to be then soon an orange tail where her legs were supposed to be.

Darky
June 12th, 2017, 03:52 PM
she jumped into the water with a splash and soon some students came around the edge as she jumped in. her head appeared out of the water with what looked like orange fish like fins where her ears are supposed to be then soon an orange tail where her legs were supposed to be.
"You're a mermaid?" Darky asked.

cute skeleton
June 12th, 2017, 03:53 PM
"You're a mermaid?" Darky asked.

"yep" she replied swimming towards the edge she had jumped from and looked at darky.

Darky
June 12th, 2017, 03:55 PM
"yep" she replied swimming towards the edge she had jumped from and looked at darky.
"Well that awesome, I already seen some kids like us. One can turn into a dragon" Darky said.

cute skeleton
June 12th, 2017, 04:11 PM
"Well that awesome, I already seen some kids like us. One can turn into a dragon" Darky said.

"i seen the one that can turn into a dragon too, but most of them I seen go to the darker side of the school and rarely this side, were most humans go" she said getting up and letting her tail hang over the side of the pool still in the water "my parents are thinking of seeing if I can go to that side since its where I mostly fit in but I have to talk to the principle on that without them"

Darky
June 12th, 2017, 04:12 PM
"i seen the one that can turn into a dragon too, but most of them I seen go to the darker side of the school and rarely this side, were most humans go" she said getting up and letting her tail hang over the side of the pool still in the water "my parents are thinking of seeing if I can go to that side since its where I mostly fit in but I have to talk to the principle on that without them"
"Can I go with you to see if I could join, I haven't been to a school since I was bullied" darky said interested.

cute skeleton
June 12th, 2017, 04:30 PM
"Can I go with you to see if I could join, I haven't been to a school since I was bullied" darky said interested.

"sure!" she got up and out of the pool and soon her tail disappeared after it dried a bit "want to go ask now?"

Darky
June 12th, 2017, 04:31 PM
"sure!" she got up and out of the pool and soon her tail disappeared after it dried a bit "want to go ask now?"
"Sure" darky said.

cute skeleton
June 12th, 2017, 04:40 PM
"Sure" darky said.

"ok" she got up and started walking then stopped looking at darky

Darky
June 12th, 2017, 04:44 PM
"ok" she got up and started walking then stopped looking at darky
Darky follwed maya she was a little scared but she was excited as well.

Onepaw
June 12th, 2017, 05:11 PM
Sid wandered around the library. She saw her owl fly up to a high shelf and grab a notebook and swoop back down to her shoulder. "Thank you" she took the notebook from the owl and opened it and looked inside. It was full of different sketches and some blank pages. She took a nearby pencil and sat at an empty desk and started to sketch. She sketched the base of a skeleton phoenix. She tensed up and looked around when she sensed a presence nearby, It left and she eased and kept sketching.

cute skeleton
June 12th, 2017, 05:30 PM
Darky follwed maya she was a little scared but she was excited as well.

maya stopped once they got to the principles office then looked at darky "what should we say when we get in?"

Onepaw
June 12th, 2017, 05:42 PM

(alex is open)
"Um yea, Sorry again." Ax looked away a little embarrassed. "I'm Ax, And you are"
{ Sorry the other one came out weird x3 }

Darky
June 12th, 2017, 05:49 PM
maya stopped once they got to the principles office then looked at darky "what should we say when we get in?"
Darky shrugged.

cute skeleton
June 12th, 2017, 06:07 PM
"Um yea, Sorry again." Ax looked away a little embarrassed. "I'm Ax, And you are"
{ Sorry the other one came out weird x3 }

"alice" she answered "nice to meet you"

cute skeleton
June 12th, 2017, 06:09 PM
Darky shrugged.

"hmm, the only thing I can think of is intruding ourselves then somehow say that we want to go to the other side of the school and explain why".

Darky
June 12th, 2017, 06:14 PM
"hmm, the only thing I can think of is intruding ourselves then somehow say that we want to go to the other side of the school and explain why".
"okay" darky said," well I want to go to the side with people like me, humans don't like wolf hybrids with blue fur" darky explained.

cute skeleton
June 12th, 2017, 06:17 PM
"okay" darky said," well I want to go to the side with people like me, humans don't like wolf hybrids with blue fur" darky explained.

"ok, I want to go because I fit in more and wont have to keep the secret being a mermaid from a lot of people" maya said

Darky
June 12th, 2017, 06:19 PM
"ok, I want to go because I fit in more and wont have to keep the secret being a mermaid from a lot of people" maya said
"Why should you keep a secret that makes you unique? Not all of us go bad, I have a great IQ but I didn't get in schools because of who I was." Darky explained.

Onepaw
June 12th, 2017, 06:50 PM
Sid stopped sketching and put the notebook away. She got up and walked out of the library and walked to the office of the school. She didn't bother to check if anyone was there, everyone there knew that everyone could shift into things, right? She shifted into a underworld element wolf. The wolf had white glowing eyes and had a white colored fur with black spots. It had black horns and a thick fluffy tail. Sid walked around the schools office as the underworld element wolf. She padded to the vice principals office and looked around. She padded out and padded to the meeting room. It was dark, But the light coming from her eyes somewhat made it better. She padded around and stopped at a painting. She shifted into a dragon that's the size of the room. Sid used her tail to flick the painting off the wall to reveal a door. Sid shifted back into her human form and opened the door and walked in. She closed the door behind her, walking ahead in the darkness, the monsters and shifters that came to this school to actually learn and not to hang out started to come out of their classrooms. Sid kept walking until she got to the principal's office. She walked in and stood in front of the desk. "You have people upstairs waiting for you, Sir." Sid speaks out. Someone, The principal, teleports on the chair. "I shall be up soon." Sid nods and turns and leaves the office. She walks back from where she came from and closed the door when she got out. She put the painting back up and walked out.
( Principal form )
{ Whoever would like to be the principal go ahead. This form is freely open. }

Onepaw
June 12th, 2017, 06:54 PM
"alice" she answered "nice to meet you"
"Nice to meet you to, Alice." Ax smiled.

cute skeleton
June 12th, 2017, 08:38 PM
"Nice to meet you to, Alice." Ax smiled.

alice looked at him then looked down at a peace of paper in her hand, "i got to go, I'm gonna be late for my class" she said and moved away from him starting to go down the hall trying to stay near the edge of the hall to keep people from tripping over her long white snake like half that had red Chinese symbles.

cute skeleton
June 12th, 2017, 08:54 PM
"Why should you keep a secret that makes you unique? Not all of us go bad, I have a great IQ but I didn't get in schools because of who I was." Darky explained.

"you don't wanna know... lets just say they think some things that aren't human don't exist" she said and opened the door to the principles office

Darky
June 12th, 2017, 08:57 PM
"you don't wanna know... lets just say they think some things that aren't human don't exist" she said and opened the door to the principles office
"Have you ever pulled food out of your fur- hair?" Darky asked.

cute skeleton
June 12th, 2017, 09:01 PM
"Have you ever pulled food out of your fur- hair?" Darky asked.

"What? No but i pulled sea weed out before"

Darky
June 12th, 2017, 09:09 PM
"What? No but i pulled sea weed out before"
"I had to pull food out of my fur from being at a 'human school'" darky says quoting with her fingers.

cute skeleton
June 12th, 2017, 09:12 PM
"I had to pull food out of my fur from being at a 'human school'" darky says quoting with her fingers.

"Yeah i hate when that happens, do you wish that sometimes you dont have to go to school?" She asked as she walked in

Darky
June 12th, 2017, 09:15 PM
"Yeah i hate when that happens, do you wish that sometimes you dont have to go to school?" She asked as she walked in
"My IQ is higher than average so"

Onepaw
June 12th, 2017, 09:18 PM
alice looked at him then looked down at a peace of paper in her hand, "i got to go, I'm gonna be late for my class" she said and moved away from him starting to go down the hall trying to stay near the edge of the hall to keep people from tripping over her long white snake like half that had red Chinese symbles.
Ax glanced at her then at her tail and looked back at the hall ahead of him quite amused. He chuckled and talked to himself quietly "I do hope she doesn't think that these are the learning classes." He smirked and glanced back again at her and looked away and walked into a shadowy corner to teleport away to a classroom.

Onepaw
June 12th, 2017, 11:37 PM
Sid took out her phone from her pocket and glanced at the time. Her eyes widen and let out a tiny scream. She dashed through the halls bumping in to people. She entered a classroom to find her brother enter a corner and disappear. She ran around the school not finding him. "Ax!" Sid screamed her brother's name out. She kept running around and ran outside of the school. She looked around to see her brother standing at the end of the field. She ran as fast as her small legs could go. She soon tripped over a stone and fell to the dirt. Sid yelped and quickly held her ankle. "O-Ow." Sid squeaked out. she looked at a bruise on her ankle and a few scratches on her knee. Her owl came swooping down from the roof of the school to her. The owl made its calling noise and soon the dragon came at lightning speed to the school and landed at the field where Sid was. Sid tried to get up on one leg with the support of the dragon's wing.
Ax looked at the field to see Streak the dragon and Cord the owl. Sid was up but limping and leaning onto Streak's wing. Ax zoomed over to Sid and grabbed her shoulders. "What happened?" He asked. She explained everything and looked down. Ax looked at his watch "Don't worry. We'll do it some other time. Now we need to get you to the nurse." Ax lifted Sid into his arms ( Bridal style ) and zoomed into the school making the big doors of the school bang against the wall to make the school shake a little. Ax went flying by everyone with the Owl and the dragon ( who shifted into a mini sized dragon ) right behind him. He stormed into the nurse's office. He laid Sid down on a bed and went over to grab some things. He got some bandages and wrapped it gently and snuggly around his sister's ankle. He went to get alcohol and cotton balls. He gently wiped the scratches with alcohol and put bandages on them.
Sid winced at the stinging pain of the alcohol. She sat up and tried to stand on one foot. She leaned onto her brothers waist to support her small fragile body. She was only 14 and her body was still as small as a 10 year old's. She limped out of the nurses office still leaning onto her brother's waist. Ax wrapped an arm around his sister shoulders and walked at her now slow pace. "Be careful next time, Alright?" He spoke to her. She nodded. Ax hoped that one day someone other than him will be able to help his sister and get her to use her voice again.

Onepaw
June 25th, 2017, 11:09 PM
{ Form: Laurance }
Species: Enderman
Looks: http://img05.deviantart.net/a875/i/2015/108/4/e/enderman_minecraft_version_human_by_ryu_yaoista-d74tjfe.jpg
Sexuality: Bisexual
Forms: EnderDragon
Crush: Open
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Laurance teleported outside of that horrid school. He sighed and decided to take a walk around the forest. He found a hospital, He teleported in to find it being a hangout place like the school, Except humans and monsters and hybrids come when they don't feel good. For Example, This man has a scalpel up his nose so he came here to get it out... He's nose is bleeding also... 'I should go somehwere else' He though since he was being grossed out. He walked around the hospital. Since his height was pretty tall he had to be careful when going through doors. Some people bumped into his side and arms but he kept walking. He stopped at a waiting room which had a few people which were asleep, He took out a black bandana and wrapped it around his mouth with part of it going over his chin. He walked out and got bumped into someone, Except Laurance was the one who bumped into the person. He looked down but was staring at the floor and looked up to see a much taller person. "So sorry..." He spoke through the bandana. The person seemed like he wasn't working here, 'Must be wandering around like me.' "Um... goodbye.." He quickly walked away, Laurance wasn't in the least bit social. He teleported back to the school and sat outside hugging his knees to his chest. He looked around, He was sitting in the shadows. His purple glowing eyes and outline of his hoodie were the only sources of light. It was what scared others away. Like people always said, He was a freak and will always be.