PDA

View Full Version : animal warriors

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 7th, 2017, 05:26 PM
They are 3 tribes each built by the almighty gods of heaven, hell and balance.

The moonlight tribe holds the most silent of killers, each predators of the night and some even hold a deadly poison, they are fast and hardly ever show mercy to prey. They live in a kingdom hidden and blessed by the moon, they are well known for being seekers and finding the most rarest of items to trade and sell. Their leader a timber wolf by the name Sasuke leads with pride and a wisdom that can never be questioned. He seeks peace between the tribes but also hides a dark secret that will forever change the tides of the upcoming wars into his favor. As leader of the moonlight tribe, he's given the blessing of hell itself by the almighty devil himself granting him the power of darkness of course it comes with a painful price if he over uses his blessing.

The grassland tribe, holds the most peaceful and mysterious of warriors, each warrior is strong and wise with the ancient healings from the god of life herself. They are usually head on when fighting and are skilled in bow and arrow. They have learned the ways of farming and have a huge economy because of it. They live in a kingdom built on a mountain surrounded by the forest and fields of fruits, vegetables and many others. They're leader ( open) seeks peace most of all and with the blessing of the god of life, they have the power that shape the very land you stand on and like usually if they use too much of this blessing they'll fall ill for a while.... a long while.

And lastly the sunlight tribe, holds the most proudest and strongest of warriors. Often wearing the most strongest of armor and carrying swords made by the best smiths in the kingdoms! They fight with honor and never give up even in the face of hell itself. They live in a kingdom surrounded by mountains, forests and most of all caves which they're kingdom uses greatly to mine the most rarest of metals. They're leader ( open) yes seeks peace but would love a good battle! They are blessed by the god of heaven with the power to create and build the most powerful of anything! But of course they can only do this three times every few months since if they over use it it'll once again create a painful side effect.

Now come!! Live a life!! Create a family! And welcome to the kingdoms of heaven, hell and life itself!! I hope you enjoy your stay!

Roles
Midnight tribe:
Second in command: ( taken)
General of the army: ( open)
Main healer to the leader: ( taken)
Roles of the midnight army
Warriors: unlimited
assassins: unlimited
archers: unlimited
Poisoners: unlimited
Healers: unlimited
Horseback soldiers: unlimited ( can be anytime of mount as long as its as big as a real horse )
Tamers: unlimited ( they tame monster like beasts to use in the war)
Trainees: unlimited
Role for the kingdoms
All types of jobs: unlimited if you're not part of the army so just be whatever you want :3

Sunlight tribe
Leader:( taken )
Second in command: ( open )
General of the army: ( taken)
Main healer to the leader: ( open)
Main protecter for the leader ( open
Roles for the army: all unlimited
Warriors
Healers
Spies
Archers
Horseback soldiers ( can be anytime of mount as long as its as big as a real horse)
Tamers
Assassins
trainees

Roles in kingdom
Any job you think is best ( unlimited)

Grassland tribe
Second in command: ( taken)
Main smith for the leader ( open)
Warriors
Healers
Spies
Archers
Horseback soldiers ( can be anytime of mount as long as its as big as a real horse)
Tamers
Assassins
trainees
Smiths

Forum
Name
Personality
Tribe your in
Role
if tamer what do you tame
If horseback soldiers: what do you ride
If poisoner: what poison do you usually use
If trainee who's your mentor
For any other role with the army what's your weapon and if any armor you use
If not in army what's your job within the kingdom?
Love interest
Other
Questions

Also every new moon the leaders gather to discuss what's happening in their kingdoms and about trades also no human forms only animal like warriors aka furrys

Spikes
June 7th, 2017, 05:30 PM
I might apply for leader of grassland tribe, if you could save it ^^

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 7th, 2017, 05:32 PM
It is saved for the awesome you!!

Spikes
June 7th, 2017, 05:33 PM
It is saved for the awesome you!!
Ty! I'll make my form for the time being ^.^

Darky
June 7th, 2017, 05:35 PM
I was going to but never mind. Can I get second in command?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 7th, 2017, 05:37 PM
I was going to but never mind. Can I get second in command?
Yes you may!

Darky
June 7th, 2017, 05:37 PM
Yes you may!
Thanks

Darky
June 7th, 2017, 05:43 PM
Forum
Name: night
Looks : Here (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/41/9b/87/419b872311901c66f3443104d3d699bb.jpg)
Personality : tbrp
Tribe your in: Grassland
Role: Second in command
For any other role with the army what's your weapon and if any armor you use: Uses her sword and knife when she fighting. She has black armor that belnds in with her fur and dark places giving her chances to sneak up on her opponent
Love interest : open
Other: none
Questions : none

Spikes
June 7th, 2017, 06:00 PM
Forum

Name
Kochi
Looks
Rather small for a leader, many might presume, Kochi is a fennec fox. His tan, sandy fur is quite coarse to the touch, though his tail is unbelievably soft in both look and texture. He doesn't like his tail being touched, however. With deep brown eyes and a short, slender snout, he appears confident and well-mannered. If you don't chuckle at his size, at least.
Personality
Kochi believes that he has a lot to prove, and he does, in a way. His size can be seen as an obstacle in his position especially, though he knows he can prove his worth, otherwise. Kochi hates the idea of war, and works to spread peace throughout his people, and also to the other tribe leaders. Kochi is a strong believer of justice, and cracks down unusually heavily on unfair situations. He remains calm, cool and collected all other times, however, and uses his size to manoeuvre quickly and quietly if need be, and to sneak quick attacks in the time of a hunt or fight.
Tribe you're in
Grassland Tribe
Role
Leader
weapon and if any armor you use
(If he's to fight): Any lightweight garments suit him well, usually leather arranged to protect vital parts of his body, though he is rather un-shielded on his limbs and tail. Uses a small bow and arrow, usually to injure or incapacitate movements in a tight spot.
Love interest
None
Other
Nope
Questions
Nope Sasukewolf (madness)

wren
June 7th, 2017, 06:17 PM
They are 3 tribes each built by the almighty gods of heaven, hell and balance.

The moonlight tribe holds the most silent of killers, each predators of the night and some even hold a deadly poison, they are fast and hardly ever show mercy to prey. They live in a kingdom hidden and blessed by the moon, they are well known for being seekers and finding the most rarest of items to trade and sell. Their leader a timber wolf by the name Sasuke leads with pride and a wisdom that can never be questioned. He seeks peace between the tribes but also hides a dark secret that will forever change the tides of the upcoming wars into his favor. As leader of the moonlight tribe, he's given the blessing of hell itself by the almighty devil himself granting him the power of darkness of course it comes with a painful price if he over uses his blessing.

The grassland tribe, holds the most peaceful and mysterious of warriors, each warrior is strong and wise with the ancient healings from the god of life herself. They are usually head on when fighting and are skilled in bow and arrow. They have learned the ways of farming and have a huge economy because of it. They live in a kingdom built on a mountain surrounded by the forest and fields of fruits, vegetables and many others. They're leader ( open) seeks peace most of all and with the blessing of the god of life, they have the power that shape the very land you stand on and like usually if they use too much of this blessing they'll fall ill for a while.... a long while.

And lastly the sunlight tribe, holds the most proudest and strongest of warriors. Often wearing the most strongest of armor and carrying swords made by the best smiths in the kingdoms! They fight with honor and never give up even in the face of hell itself. They live in a kingdom surrounded by mountains, forests and most of all caves which they're kingdom uses greatly to mine the most rarest of metals. They're leader ( open) yes seeks peace but would love a good battle! They are blessed by the god of heaven with the power to create and build the most powerful of anything! But of course they can only do this three times every few months since if they over use it it'll once again create a painful side effect.

Now come!! Live a life!! Create a family! And welcome to the kingdoms of heaven, hell and life itself!! I hope you enjoy your stay!

Roles
Midnight tribe:
Second in command: ( open)
Roles of the midnight army
Warriors: unlimited
assassins: unlimited
archers: unlimited
Poisoners: unlimited
Healers: unlimited
Horseback soldiers: unlimited ( can be anytime of mount as long as its as big as a real horse )
Tamers: unlimited ( they tame monster like beasts to use in the war)
Trainees: unlimited
Role for the kingdoms
All types of jobs: unlimited if you're not part of the army so just be whatever you want :3

Sunlight tribe
Leader:( open )
Second in command: ( taken )
Main protecter for the leader ( open
Warriors
Healers
Spies
Archers
Tamers
Assassins
trainees

Roles in kingdom
Any job you think is best ( unlimited)

Grassland tribe
Second in command: ( open)
Main smith for the leader ( open)
Warriors
Healers
Spies
Archers
Tamers
Assassins
trainees
Smiths

Forum
Name
Personality
Tribe your in
Role
Love interest
Other
Questions

Also every new moon the leaders gather to discuss what's happening in their kingdoms and about trades also no human forms only animal like warriors aka furrys

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 7th, 2017, 06:31 PM
Forum
Name: night
Looks : Here (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/47/bf/7c/47bf7c816f0aaac1f599d9b3921dd4d5.jpg)
Personality : tbrp
Tribe your in: Grassland
Role: Second in command
Love interest : open
Other: none
Questions : none
Accepted!!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 7th, 2017, 06:32 PM
Forum

Name
Kochi
Looks
Rather small for a leader, many might presume, Kochi is a fennec fox. His tan, sandy fur is quite coarse to the touch, though his tail is unbelievably soft in both look and texture. He doesn't like his tail being touched, however. With deep brown eyes and a short, slender snout, he appears confident and well-mannered. If you don't chuckle at his size, at least.
Personality
Kochi believes that he has a lot to prove, and he does, in a way. His size can be seen as an obstacle in his position especially, though he knows he can prove his worth, otherwise. Kochi hates the idea of war, and works to spread peace throughout his people, and also to the other tribe leaders. Kochi is a strong believer of justice, and cracks down unusually heavily on unfair situations. He remains calm, cool and collected all other times, however, and uses his size to manoeuvre quickly and quietly if need be, and to sneak quick attacks in the time of a hunt or fight.
Tribe you're in
Grassland Tribe
Role
Leader
weapon and if any armor you use
(If he's to fight): Any lightweight garments suit him well, usually leather arranged to protect vital parts of his body, though he is rather un-shielded on his limbs and tail. Uses a small bow and arrow, usually to injure or incapacitate movements in a tight spot.
Love interest
None
Other
Nope
Questions
Nope Sasukewolf (madness)
Accepted!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 7th, 2017, 06:32 PM
Yes! Yes! Yes!
Come on in!!!! XD

Darky
June 7th, 2017, 06:37 PM
Yay

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 7th, 2017, 06:44 PM
Sasuke
http://pre01.deviantart.net/4c3e/th/pre/i/2014/073/6/f/werewolf_vinfor_by_kuzinskiy-d7a4uwx.jpg
Sasuke doesn't fear anything and is willing to take on anyone who can put up a real fight. He may seem cold but he's only cold for the sake of his kingdom which he cares for dearly. He would rather fight the war on his own to prevent his kingdom from dying but he knows how stubborn his kingdom can be so he just hopes they all come back alive and well but he knows some will be lost along the way. He's kind, calm and very sweet despite his scary appearance and pretty much sees anyone's as a challenger no matter how small or how big. Loves sweets and is currently looking for a mate.
Midnight tribe
Leader
He usually uses his bare claws and armor shown in the picture but sometimes if needed he'll use two swords or a great ax but for long distance fights he'll use a bow and arrow of course laced with poison or if he's feeling great a fire arrow.
Open
Has a demonic horse named nightmare: http://pre08.deviantart.net/8e41/th/pre/i/2015/019/6/4/catch_ya_by_mattbarley-d8ejz8z.jpg
And a small shadow like crow named spirt: will put pic later
Whz up?'

rubinaito
June 7th, 2017, 07:09 PM
Is the leader of Sunlight Tribe still open?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 7th, 2017, 07:10 PM
Is the leader of Sunlight Tribe still open?
Yes by you!

wren
June 7th, 2017, 07:16 PM
Come on in!!!! XD

What role do ya think I should play?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 7th, 2017, 07:20 PM
What role do ya think I should play?
Second in command of the midnight tribe?

rubinaito
June 7th, 2017, 07:23 PM
Name
Amelia
Looks
https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/a/a7/Ffxiii_2_serah_cg_render.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/323?cb=20110903174424
Personality
Unlike the regular Amelia, this one is fierce, tough, and closed off. Her daughter had been killed in a fire, hardening her heart.
Tribe
Sunlight
Role
Sunlight Tribe Leader
Love Interest
Ross(?) Skye
Other
Nope
Questions
Nope

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 7th, 2017, 07:25 PM
Name
Amelia
Looks
https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/a/a7/Ffxiii_2_serah_cg_render.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/323?cb=20110903174424
Personality
Unlike the regular Amelia, this one is fierce, tough, and closed off. Her daughter had been killed in a fire, hardening her heart.
Tribe
Sunlight
Role
Sunlight Tribe Leader
Love Interest
Ross(?) Skye
Other
Nope
Questions
Nope
Accepted :happyhop::happyhop::happyhop:

wren
June 7th, 2017, 07:34 PM
Second in command of the midnight tribe?

Awesome! I would love too

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 7th, 2017, 07:36 PM
Awesome! I would love too
Than it's all yours!!

wren
June 7th, 2017, 07:44 PM
Than it's all yours!!

Her names blue
http://weknowyourdreams.com/image.php?pic=/images/panther/panther-03.jpg

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 7th, 2017, 07:45 PM
Her names blue
http://weknowyourdreams.com/image.php?pic=/images/panther/panther-03.jpg
Yay! Accepted!

wren
June 7th, 2017, 07:46 PM
Yay! Accepted!

Woot!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 7th, 2017, 07:49 PM
Woot!
By the way! XD I probably found a photo that could bring more of what she looks like because you have to be animal warrior like :3 http://i.pinimg.com/750x/43/fb/9b/43fb9b12c419f2da4fb4bd530253fa52.jpg

wren
June 7th, 2017, 07:51 PM
By the way! XD I probably found a photo that could bring more of what she looks like because you have to be animal warrior like :3 http://i.pinimg.com/750x/43/fb/9b/43fb9b12c419f2da4fb4bd530253fa52.jpg

OH, she's cute.
She is like a witch
I just read that sasuke was a Timber wolf

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 7th, 2017, 07:53 PM
OH, she's cute.
She is like a witch
I just read that sasuke was a Timber wolf
A warrior timber wolf! XD I guess I should edit it he looks like this: http://pre01.deviantart.net/4c3e/th/pre/i/2014/073/6/f/werewolf_vinfor_by_kuzinskiy-d7a4uwx.jpg so basically they're warrior like furries :3 )

wren
June 7th, 2017, 07:56 PM
A warrior timber wolf! XD I guess I should edit it he looks like this: http://pre01.deviantart.net/4c3e/th/pre/i/2014/073/6/f/werewolf_vinfor_by_kuzinskiy-d7a4uwx.jpg so basically they're warrior like furries :3 )

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/02/3a/a0/023aa02a08ddf264e959c5cf73b5539d.jpg?noindex=1

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 7th, 2017, 08:02 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/02/3a/a0/023aa02a08ddf264e959c5cf73b5539d.jpg?noindex=1
She's beautiful! Like you! :happyhop:

wren
June 7th, 2017, 08:10 PM
She's beautiful! Like you! :happyhop:

Your so nice.
So sly. Goodness it makes me so happy

Poppyfrost
June 7th, 2017, 08:11 PM
Peter shall be the midnight tribe healer!! XD Ross can be a sunlight tribe General! And yes, he will love Amelia <3)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 7th, 2017, 08:15 PM
Peter shall be the midnight tribe healer!! XD Ross can be a sunlight tribe General! And yes, he will love Amelia <3)
Yes!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 7th, 2017, 08:16 PM
Your so nice.
So sly. Goodness it makes me so happy
Being sly is what I do! :happyhop:

rubinaito
June 7th, 2017, 08:18 PM
(Amelia is a cat hybrid, by the way~)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 7th, 2017, 08:23 PM
(Amelia is a cat hybrid, by the way~)
I knew it!

rubinaito
June 7th, 2017, 08:29 PM
I knew it!
XD So she's a blend of the original thing I posted and this- http://img05.deviantart.net/14ec/i/2009/165/6/0/cat_warrior_by_xilstudio.jpg which basically means she has white fur, the human outfit, and rose colored hair.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 7th, 2017, 08:29 PM
XD So she's a blend of the original thing I posted and this- http://img05.deviantart.net/14ec/i/2009/165/6/0/cat_warrior_by_xilstudio.jpg which basically means she has white fur, the human outfit, and rose colored hair.
Ohh sassy!

rubinaito
June 7th, 2017, 08:32 PM
Ohh sassy!
Yup.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 7th, 2017, 09:05 PM
:3 ..... should we start at the gathering?

rubinaito
June 7th, 2017, 09:07 PM
(Yeah. How about Amelia is in the middle of blaming the Midnight Clan for her daughter's death, since her body was on the border?)

Spikes
June 7th, 2017, 09:11 PM
( I'm ready for gathering for the time being but I might have to go for a bit soon ^^ Sasukewolf (madness) )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 7th, 2017, 09:14 PM
Yes! And k we'll stop if needed when you disappear!"

wren
June 7th, 2017, 09:15 PM
:3 ..... should we start at the gathering?

We shall you sly dog

Spikes
June 7th, 2017, 09:43 PM
( Sorry all, I'll be gone for a while as of now. Should be about an hour, maybe less, feel free to start at the gathering as long as Kochi doesn't get too left behind ^^ )

rubinaito
June 7th, 2017, 09:52 PM
Amelia was pacing, trying to keep herself calm. Glancing at her daughter's coffin, she let out a snarl, looking away. Rose. Rose was found on the border between our tribes. If someone killed her, it was one of those mangy mutts.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 7th, 2017, 10:00 PM
Sasuke was walking out of the kingdom straight towards the tower of gods, by him his second in command and healer. His eyes glowed softly as he stood tall looking around " hmm that's strange I don't see anyone here... are we too early?" He asks calmly

wren
June 7th, 2017, 10:05 PM
Rachel fastened a bracelet onto her wrist. If held multiple poison viles hidden within it. The Panther hybrid walked out from her courters. She was the second command to the midnight clan. Where was sasuke? she thought. She had recently murdered a young feline on the borders. Rubinaito she spknew some tension would be present at this gathering. Before she went she wanted to tell sasuke as to not surprise the acuse ions. As than walked out into the gardens and was met by Peter and sasuke. She tunred and faced him, for a moment she stayed in silence until suddenly they were at the temple. She shrugged. "Perhaps. But. Instead of surprising you, don't be alarmed when we are accused of something. I'm warning you now" Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 7th, 2017, 10:09 PM
Sasuke sighs softly " who did you kill this time and why?" He asks calmly as he looks at her

rubinaito
June 7th, 2017, 10:11 PM
Amelia snarled, walking up to the tower and glared coldly at Sasuke and Rachel, growling slightly before turning away. The usually friendly leader now seemed cold and cruel. "Ross," She snapped. "Bring the coffin in."
Skye

wren
June 7th, 2017, 10:15 PM
Sasuke sighs softly " who did you kill this time and why?" He asks calmly as he looks at her
Amelia snarled, walking up to the tower and glared coldly at Sasuke and Rachel, growling slightly before turning away. The usually friendly leader now seemed cold and cruel. "Ross," She snapped. "Bring the coffin in."
Skye

"Well. Her name was rose. She was asking for it. Looming so close to our borders" she anounced calmly. Looking up at her and smiling calmly as if nothing happened. "Let's not admit. I like when they get mad" she turned and patted Peter on the shoulder. "Loosen up. You look stiff" she purred in amusement.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 7th, 2017, 10:18 PM
Sasuke sighs softly " fine but you're not getting any dessert for a month " he says calmly as he begins to walk into the tower ignoring Amelia

Spikes
June 7th, 2017, 10:30 PM
( Alright back )
The small, sandy-furred fox made his way to the tower in which the leaders gathered, quite anxious to visit the other tribes. He hoped for no issues, no problems, though that was never certain with the other leaders. All he needed was to convince the others that peace was the only way to go, that with each of their talents they could support each other. He wouldn't mind a peace offering himself, and he thought that quite a good idea. Maybe if he supplied some of the month's plentiful harvest, they'd see clearly. Proud of his plan, the pint-sized canine continued on his travels to the tower. It wasn't too far, now.

wren
June 7th, 2017, 10:44 PM
Sasuke sighs softly " fine but you're not getting any dessert for a month " he says calmly as he begins to walk into the tower ignoring Amelia

"Funny" she snapped back at him punching him on the shoulder before she shoved him into his seat and stood next to him. Scanning the clearing with fiery eyes, daring someone to return her stare.

rubinaito
June 7th, 2017, 10:46 PM
Amelia returned the stare in full force, growling slightly. "Shall we begin the meeting?" She growled, looking at the others.

wren
June 7th, 2017, 10:55 PM
Amelia returned the stare in full force, growling slightly. "Shall we begin the meeting?" She growled, looking at the others.

"Why so tense dear? You'll pops vein doing that" she responded. Twirling a necklace, with viles of poison on the end, around her finger. She smirked. The she cat was unaware of her murder Yesturday and that's how it would stay

Spikes
June 7th, 2017, 11:00 PM
The little fox, once joining the group of larger animals, quietly padded by and gazed upon the "chaos" around him. Looked as if his hopes were crushed for the time being. "Excuse me," Kochi piped up, his voice rising in volume to combat the speaking of the big cat who was talking back at the tribe leader. "Should I be worried? I feel as if I'm missing something, here." More news that he'd need to be filled in on. He couldn't help but feel as if they found him more unimportant.
( Rubinaito Raine )

rubinaito
June 7th, 2017, 11:03 PM
"Oh, you're missing nothing much... Just that she killed my daughter yesterday!" Amelia snarled, pointing right at Rachel.

Spikes
June 7th, 2017, 11:11 PM
This was the worst case scenario that the fox could be in, at this point. How would he establish peace now? Were the midnights really that blood-thirsty? It didn't seem to suit their leader at all. "Your daughter? You're... Absolutely sure?" he was stunned, to say the least. As much as he'd heard of the creatures of the Midnight Tribe, he would never have expected someone so close to a tribe leader to be... Killed. Not to mention that the suspect was a second in command! Kochi found himself silent for the time being, a stunned look still stuck on his face.
( Rubinaito )

rubinaito
June 7th, 2017, 11:17 PM
"Rose fought back, and we found her body on the border." Amelia's tail lashed. "She had her fur in Rose's claws, and her specific poison within her blood." Amelia bared her teeth in a snarl. "One so young should not be murdered in cold blood for straying too close to the border. She was only six!" Amelia roared.

Spikes
June 7th, 2017, 11:25 PM
"Six?" the fox paused, looking at the panther who acted so flagrantly in a time of death. Not just any death, but a child's. Anger did boil in the fox's blood, though he knew to lash out at this point would not be a wise idea, so he clenched his paws to try and release some anger without being too obvious. "I'm very sorry for your loss." he could barely look at the leader, and his fur was bristling as thoughts raced through his head. Why would the second in command of the midnight tribe pull such a foolish and cruel act? He wished he could do something about it without causing a dangerous stir.
( Rubinaito )

Poppyfrost
June 7th, 2017, 11:42 PM
Skye

Ross nodded and brought the coffin towards Amelia, glancing at Sasuke.

Peter stood at the sidings quietly, brushing his blonde hair out of his pale face and focusing keen blue eyes on Sasuke for a moment before looking at Ross and Amelia.

wren
June 7th, 2017, 11:44 PM
tachel bowed respectedly. "if anything you took such a risk. It's like trusting a predator to leave injured prey alone" she responded tucking the bracelet into her pocket after having fumbled with it while they talked. "you are to blame my dear, don't dangle meat in front of the lions jaws and not expect to be bit" she retorted tail lashing as she circles sasukes chair, her eyes like poision bearing down on the leader and fellow member. Her tail lashed with amusement "with deepest regrets my dear, I hope she rested well. I can assure you she fought with dignity and died with honor" she attempted to look earnest. Than plopped into her seat looking at the coffin, her heart sank. If she had only known that she was a mere kit. She blinked away the regret. She wouldn't show it. No, she was a cold blooded killer. Not a fool.

rubinaito
June 7th, 2017, 11:50 PM
"Have you no shame?! If I murdered one of your young simply Baca use she was near the border, would you react so calmly?! If I murdered your daughter in cold blood for straying too close to the border, would you claim that very thing?" Amelia sneered, opening the coffin to show her daughter. She forced her tears back as she ran a hand down Rose's cold and dead features, choking back a sob. "You're nothing but a monster!" She retracted her hand, before shutting the coffin lid.

Spikes
June 7th, 2017, 11:57 PM
Kochi was glad he was too small to see the body that had been placed in the coffin, and glanced at Ross as the Sunlight tribe's leader closed the coffin's lid. Large ears pressed back against his head, he looked back at the panther, the killer, doing his best to keep spite out of his eyes. He hoped he wouldn't see the girl lead once the old midnight leader was gone, at least not in Kochi's lifetime.
Now that would be the real problem.
The fox hung his head, listening quietly as the leader voiced her sadness, and her anger. Both were her right at this point. Now wasn't the best time to forge alliances, though offering comfort may help his cause. It could show just how much they all needed each other.
But what about the Midnight Tribe? Surely their leader would have to speak on behalf of his out of line second in command. Well, unless he wanted a war to ensue.
( Rubinaito Raine Skye )

wren
June 8th, 2017, 12:25 AM
rachel said nothing but blinked silently as she watched. "what exactly would you like from me? I have no child nor will I. Despite me lacking the ability too" she sighed deeply rubbing her forehead with a finger. Than she looked back up. Blinking a few times, "A child's life is precious. If I knew how young she was I wouldn't have. Considering her height and seemingly older features it's easier to mistake than you'd even admit" she replied coldly, her eyes narrowed dangerously. She wasn't frustrated, rather confused and oblivious to what this meant. She had never loved something as dear as a child or sibling. "go on if you'd like but I have no furthè explanation to give to you other than this... It was a mistake. Take it or leave it. I'll leave you with that" she responded looking down at the fox vaguely. She turned to sasuke and whispered soft words in audible to those around them, "wether or not demoting me from the rank is an option, I choose to leave now and let you choose wether or not a simple mistake is worthy of releasing me" she said calmly. Her face pulling a deadpan as she walked out from between the marble statue s without any words

Blue Jay
June 8th, 2017, 12:31 AM
Forum
Name: Fara (Nicknamed "Ara")
Looks: Click (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/39/bc/9d/39bc9d9fa9cd5fa70007f7913352eb9d.jpg)
Personality: Cold-hearted, aggressive when provoked, short-tempered, kind (only to the ones she trusts)
Tribe your in: Moonlight Tribe
Role: Assasin
if tamer what do you tame: N/A
If horseback soldiers: what do you ride: N/A
If poisoner: what poison do you usually use: N/A
If trainee who's your mentor: N/A
For any other role with the army what's your weapon and if any armor you use: Here's a picture (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f1/23/b0/f123b09d4a87fae4678f4c8448eed34a.jpg) of what she wears in action (and almost always wears anyway). Hidden under her cloak are a small series of daggers/throwing knives. She also has two katana blades in a holster on her back.
If not in army what's your job within the kingdom?: N/A
Love interest: Open
Other: Hope I'm not interfering with anything...
Questions: Naw

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 8th, 2017, 10:37 AM
Accepted!) Sasuke slams the table " enough! Silence both of you!" He says coldly as he stands up " Rachel quiet and Amelia you know the rules if one of your tribe steps into our land and tries to do something against our code will be killed immediately Rachel was only acting upon the code and she did it as fast and as painless as she could now enough with the sob story and let's get down to real matters " he looks at kochi " you go first "

Darky
June 8th, 2017, 10:38 AM
(so what did I miss?)

rubinaito
June 8th, 2017, 11:36 AM
Amelia snarled. "She wasn't on your land!" She growled lowly in her throat."And if she was, a six-year-old isn't going to do anything except wander around crying for her mother!" She narrowed her eyes, before turning to sit back in her chair, her furious eyes focused on Sasuke.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 8th, 2017, 11:40 AM
The gathering has started!) Sasuke growls loudly " I said enough she's dead it's done! Let's start with real matters like our kingdoms! Unless you are trying to start something with us" he says coldly

Darky
June 8th, 2017, 11:42 AM
(Just going to put Night in here cause I have no idea what is going on)
Night listened to Amelia voice with rage in it.
"Wait Amelia said rose was near the border and Rachel said she was on the border, so which is it?" Night asked remembering what they said.

rubinaito
June 8th, 2017, 11:53 AM
"Rose is a real matter! Killing someone so close to the leader is considered an assassination and treason. Had Rose attacked first, then you are allowed to enact your law, but she was merely near, if not on the border, likely picking flowers and enjoying herself. This isn't just another child, she was my child, and as such I can fully declare war between our two tribes." Amelia growled, slamming her fist on the table.

(Plot twist- Rachel actually took Rose in to raise as a daughter, and left a corpse that resembles Rose on the border. Rachel didn't tell anyone, and doesn't tell anyone.)

Darky
June 8th, 2017, 12:02 PM
Night stared at Amelia. Night remember how a mother love could turn violent. Night stayed quiet after that waiting to hear what Midnight tribe would say.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 8th, 2017, 12:40 PM
Sasuke growls loudly breaking the table with ease " so be it!! It is war I will gladly end your filthy tribe for speaking and spreading lies!! You call yourself a mother letting her near my tribe alone!! I'll should kill you where you stand!" He says in anger

Spikes
June 8th, 2017, 02:42 PM
"Enough!" the fox's voice almost squeaked, and very loudly. "I... Expected better, Sasuke." the anger showed in the fox's eyes, his ears now pricked and turning about rather rapidly. "I don't understand what's happened... There was supposed to be peace, for all of us." he looked around at the gathering of animals, sighing softly as he tilted his head to the side. "I was going to propose an offering, to each of you. Extend my paw in peace. I want this offer to stand... Though I don't want to side with murderers. I at least want you to acknowledge that this was a wrongful act, and act as such! Anything to show you have any empathy for a lost child."
( Sasukewolf (madness) )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 8th, 2017, 03:25 PM
"Enough!" the fox's voice almost squeaked, and very loudly. "I... Expected better, Sasuke." the anger showed in the fox's eyes, his ears now pricked and turning about rather rapidly. "I don't understand what's happened... There was supposed to be peace, for all of us." he looked around at the gathering of animals, sighing softly as he tilted his head to the side. "I was going to propose an offering, to each of you. Extend my paw in peace. I want this offer to stand... Though I don't want to side with murderers. I at least want you to acknowledge that this was a wrongful act, and act as such! Anything to show you have any empathy for a lost child."
( Sasukewolf (madness) )
Sasuke growls softly " my kids were killed before they were even born but it's our code to honor their death with a smile and don't start anything with a other tribe" he says coldly as he looks at the fox " but now peace is no longer a option forgive my kingdom for killing a child left alone in a kingdom of hell! But I will not stand by as you insult my kingdom my family and my home! " he stands straight and growls loudly " but I will stop if Amelia does the right thing and back away from a war you really don't want to happen" he says coldly as he once again looks at the fox " what's your offer?"

rubinaito
June 8th, 2017, 03:28 PM
Skye We need Ross to convince Amelia to back down.

Poppyfrost
June 8th, 2017, 03:31 PM
Ok)

Ross walked towards Amelia and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Amelia.. Darling, you have to calm down. You're to hostile towards them I understand your daughter was just killed, but you have to control your anger. Maybe they'll explain what happened if you're more relaxed." He said softly, his expression soft.

rubinaito
June 8th, 2017, 03:35 PM
Amelia sank into her chair, betraying tears as she looked at the floor. "Discuss the peace treaties with them, Ross." She said softly. "I can't even look at S- Him." Her shoulders slumped forward. "We cede our war declaration." She said quietly.

Darky
June 8th, 2017, 03:36 PM
Night stayed quiet, as she stared at her leader in fear of a war.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 8th, 2017, 03:39 PM
Sasuke huffs as he sits back down " yes speak" he says coldly as his tail slashed a bit in anger but it was slowly fading

Spikes
June 8th, 2017, 04:06 PM
The fox looked at his trusty second in command, nodding towards her and looking back at Sasuke. "I was to offer a plentiful harvest, food for all of your people. All of our people." he purposefully looked at Amelia, poised and serious. "Now if you both were to accept my offer... then maybe we could come to an agreement. My offer stands, though I think it would be best for both of your tribes if we spent some time to think about things. I thank Amelia for retracting her... declaration." he nodded slightly. "That is all. Unless there are any further statements from both of you."
( Sasukewolf (madness) Rubinaito Darky )

Darky
June 8th, 2017, 04:09 PM
Night listens in to if they would accept after all her tribe had a great farming year.

wren
June 8th, 2017, 04:29 PM
"Rose is a real matter! Killing someone so close to the leader is considered an assassination and treason. Had Rose attacked first, then you are allowed to enact your law, but she was merely near, if not on the border, likely picking flowers and enjoying herself. This isn't just another child, she was my child, and as such I can fully declare war between our two tribes." Amelia growled, slamming her fist on the table.

(Plot twist- Rachel actually took Rose in to raise as a daughter, and left a corpse that resembles Rose on the border. Rachel didn't tell anyone, and doesn't tell anyone.)

[ Awesome! Rachel can't have kids. Makes sense ]

Rachel crossed her arms. Why so much hate? If anything it was part of the moontribes law. There was nothing abnormal. If Rachel ahd been blessed with a cub of her own she wouldn't allow them to wander. She blinked wordlessly. "I don't-" she paused than lowered her eyes. "My chocked are my own. I see you've wadged a war and ceded that. Yet I wish you no longer hold anger toward my tribe" she said calmly. Cocking her head to the side. "I'm the one responseble" she dead panned. Narrowing her eyes at the fox as if to challenge him to interupt. She leaned back on the chair.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 8th, 2017, 05:06 PM
Sasuke nods " the midnight kingdom will accept your offer and in return we have gotten a very excellent gathering of the most rarest metals, runics, and gems that could be sold in high prices in the small gold kingdom nearby would you accept it?" He says forcing a kind smile

Spikes
June 8th, 2017, 05:13 PM
The fennec fox nodded, returning to his seat beside his second in command, and talking as he walked. "I'm aware. I hope this doesn't come between us... We need to stand together in these times. For all of us. I trust no more children will be laid on the soil?" finally jumping up onto his seat and crossing his legs, the fox's gaze travelled as he did, stopping on each animal present. "I hope for more offers in the future, from all of us. Trading facilities would be useful, too..." Kochi mused, gazing up at the wolf beside him. "Any ideas, yourself? Don't be afraid to speak up."
( Darky )

Darky
June 8th, 2017, 05:15 PM
The fennec fox nodded, returning to his seat beside his second in command, and talking as he walked. "I'm aware. I hope this doesn't come between us... We need to stand together in these times. For all of us. I trust no more children will be laid on the soil?" finally jumping up onto his seat and crossing his legs, the fox's gaze travelled as he did, stopping on each animal present. "I hope for more offers in the future, from all of us. Trading facilities would be useful, too..." Kochi mused, gazing up at the wolf beside him. "Any ideas, yourself? Don't be afraid to speak up."
( Darky )
"I don't have any ideas right now" Night answered her leader.

Spikes
June 8th, 2017, 05:25 PM
"No ideas, Night? Fair enough." Kochi nodded, ears swivelling towards Sasuke as he made his proposal. "An offering? Brilliant." he was rather surprised, and excited for what the future held for their tribes. "Peace is not so far after all. We still offer our crops for both of you, and we will accept all you offer." the fox nodded, a smile present on his snout. "As goes for the Sunlight tribe, too... We offer you a part of our plentiful harvest as a sign of friendship."
( Sasukewolf (madness) Darky Rubinaito )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 8th, 2017, 05:34 PM
Sasuke nods with a smile " yes it is a time of peace... " he begins to think for a bit " ... how about we create a new position on our side a trader that would take over and control the trade with us of course after we make the trading facilities "

rubinaito
June 8th, 2017, 05:57 PM
For a moment, things were quiet before Amelia spoke up. "We also accept your offer. We will bring together all of the iron and general tool making materials that we can afford to trade for you right now." Amelia said tiredly, still not looking at the Midnight Tribe and attempting to not respond to Rachel. "... I'm fine with the trading agreement as well."

Spikes
June 8th, 2017, 05:57 PM
"That could work quite well. Placed in the middle between all of our tribes?" the fox was smiling now, pleased with the larger wolf's agreement. "Of course, with Amelia's approval..." Kochi looked hopefully at the leader of the sunlight tribe, eyes shining. "I know this is hard. We can wait patiently for your approval, though this is to trade our resources. We need you to make a decision." After such a rattling discovery on the midnight border, fear of her disapproval hung in the back of his mind. He couldn't hold any hiccups in the tribes' peace to her, however, and the panther in question had already worded her guilt.
( Rubinaito Sasukewolf (madness) )

rubinaito
June 8th, 2017, 05:58 PM
For a moment, things were quiet before Amelia spoke up. "We also accept your offer. We will bring together all of the iron and general tool making materials that we can afford to trade for you right now." Amelia said tiredly, still not looking at the Midnight Tribe and attempting to not respond to Rachel. "... I'm fine with the trading agreement as well."
#Edited

Poppyfrost
June 8th, 2017, 06:04 PM
Okay guys, Sorry I was super inactive for the past day ;-; Can I have a basic recap/understanding of what's going on? XD)

Spikes
June 8th, 2017, 06:07 PM
( Basically, they're all agreeing on a trading facility and are all offering their specific strengths for things to trade Skye )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 8th, 2017, 06:55 PM
Sasuke smiles " yes " he says as he begins to stand up " but unfortunately I have some business so I can't stay and wait for her answer please forgive but it's extremely important " he says with a bow

rubinaito
June 8th, 2017, 06:59 PM
Okay guys, Sorry I was super inactive for the past day ;-; Can I have a basic recap/understanding of what's going on? XD)
What Spikes said. XD Amelia managed to calm down a little bit.

Darky
June 8th, 2017, 07:10 PM
Night sat wacthing the leaders waiting till she got orders Kochi.

Poppyfrost
June 8th, 2017, 07:14 PM
Thanks you two XD What should Ross be doing at this moment? Peter as well, heh)

rubinaito
June 8th, 2017, 07:39 PM
Thanks you two XD What should Ross be doing at this moment? Peter as well, heh)
Ross should be trying to convince Amelia to leave because her emotions are too unstable, and Peter is probably leaving with Sasuke.

Spikes
June 8th, 2017, 08:16 PM
"Yes... I must thank you both for agreeing to make peace. We'll work on these plans when we can." the little fox stood up and bowed back, the tip of his snout just inches above the ground. "Well, whatever this important business is... I bid you good luck. And Amelia?" he glanced up at the fellow leader, pausing before continuing his speech. "Take the time to rest, when you plan on going back. You'll need it. I will leave when both of you choose to make your exit." Kochi glanced at his second in command, signalling for her to get up and join him with a flick of the head.
( Sasukewolf (madness) Rubinaito Darky )

Darky
June 8th, 2017, 08:25 PM
Night following kohic out.

Poppyfrost
June 8th, 2017, 10:10 PM
This is late >.<

Ross - https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTg63OJpcSu0KcPvAs-QGxO4pgcyGprINRIp6WALgejYsgWHIyA

Peter - http://thumb.truyen18.org/Store/b978d8ff7aee2b2f0ea4911340d0a3ae.jpg ))

rubinaito
June 8th, 2017, 10:33 PM
Ross should be trying to convince Amelia to leave because her emotions are too unstable, and Peter is probably leaving with Sasuke.
Boop~

Poppyfrost
June 8th, 2017, 10:40 PM
Boop~

Are they already a couple, or is it a budding relationship?)

Ross sat next to Amelia. "Amelia, It.. It's time to leave. We should be going back to camp..." He said softly, his voice gentle and quiet.

rubinaito
June 8th, 2017, 10:47 PM
(Already a couple. Rose was Rose's kid in this one.)

Amelia sighed, fighting back her tears again. "Y-yeah." She said softly.

Poppyfrost
June 8th, 2017, 10:56 PM
(Already a couple. Rose was Rose's kid in this one.)

Amelia sighed, fighting back her tears again. "Y-yeah." She said softly.

Okay :3)

Ross wrapped his arms around his wife, hugging her against his chest as he nuzzled her hair, his ears twitching. "I'm sorry, Amelia.." He whispered, closing his eyes and holding her close.

rubinaito
June 8th, 2017, 11:01 PM
(Whoops, I meant Rose is Ross's kid... Heh, typos, am I right?)

Amelia finally let loose her tears, crying into her husbands shoulder. Her behavior in the meeting had only done horrible things rather than righting the wrong. And deep down, she felt horrible. It was her fault that her daughter died, and her fault that she was on the border. She wasn't watching. But of course, like a normal flawed person, she was searching for someone to pin the blame onto, and it only worsened the situation.

Poppyfrost
June 8th, 2017, 11:10 PM
(Whoops, I meant Rose is Ross's kid... Heh, typos, am I right?)

Amelia finally let loose her tears, crying into her husbands shoulder. Her behavior in the meeting had only done horrible things rather than righting the wrong. And deep down, she felt horrible. It was her fault that her daughter died, and her fault that she was on the border. She wasn't watching. But of course, like a normal flawed person, she was searching for someone to pin the blame onto, and it only worsened the situation.

Heh, it's alright XD I have to deal with those all the time when I'm on Mobile >.<)

Ross picked Amelia up and held her bridal-style, letting her curl into his chest as he carried her back to the camp. He gently hushed her, walking into their den and gently laying her down on their bed. He got in with her and kissed her cheek, wrapping his arm around her waist again and pulling her towards him. "It's okay, Amelia.. It's not your fault, dear.." He whispered, nuzzling her hair once again.

rubinaito
June 8th, 2017, 11:20 PM
"I miss her.... I miss my little Rose." Amelia whimpered, closing her eyes and resting her head under Ross' chin.

Blue Jay
June 9th, 2017, 07:49 AM
Fara sat on the roof of a building, her amber gaze on the stars. She loved the experience of being alone up there; it was one of her favorite spots to relax in the kingdom. With a deep sigh, the lynx uncovered her head of the hood she wore and lay down, bathing in the moonlight.

wren
June 9th, 2017, 08:10 PM
Can someone catch me up? ]

Skye
Rubinaito
Sasukewolf (madness)
Blue Jay
Spikes
Darky

rubinaito
June 9th, 2017, 08:19 PM
Can someone catch me up? ]

Skye
Rubinaito
Sasukewolf (madness)
Blue Jay
Spikes
Darky
The meeting has been adjourned, so everyone is heading home. Amelia had almost declared war, but Spikes' character managed to calm things down. Darky's character had made the observation that nobody could figure out exactly which side of the border that Rose had actually been on, or if she had even been on the border, but nobody heard. Meanwhile, Ross is trying to comfort Amelia after the meeting and Rose is waiting for her "mother" back in the Midnight Tribe's camp.

Darky
June 9th, 2017, 08:21 PM
The meeting has been adjourned, so everyone is heading home. Amelia had almost declared war, but Spikes' character managed to calm things down. Darky's character had made the observation that nobody could figure out exactly which side of the border that Rose had actually been on, or if she had even been on the border, but nobody heard. Meanwhile, Ross is trying to comfort Amelia after the meeting and Rose is waiting for her "mother" back in the Midnight Tribe's camp.
Yea)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 9th, 2017, 08:22 PM
And Sasuke is leaving for pressing matters which is yet a other gathering put up by the people to find him a mate XD) Sasuke huffs as he begins to walk out of the tower " come we have that gathering the intend to " he says coldly as he begins to walk back to the kingdom

rubinaito
June 9th, 2017, 08:27 PM
(Hey! What if Adriana was the person the people offered, and she doesn't care about Peter and Sasuke having a relationship? To put it simply, Peter would likely be considered a concubine, otherwise known as a person who lives in the same house as the couple, and has a relationship with the man or woman, but retains a lower status than the actual person. Should this occur, all that Adriana has to do is bear a son or daughter for Sasuke's heir, and be at Sasuke's side during important meetings and such while Sasuke and Peter have an actual relationship at the same time. It was really popular back in the older days with kings and emperors and such, and for the married woman it was typically a status thing.)

wren
June 9th, 2017, 08:50 PM
And Sasuke is leaving for pressing matters which is yet a other gathering put up by the people to find him a mate XD) Sasuke huffs as he begins to walk out of the tower " come we have that gathering the intend to " he says coldly as he begins to walk back to the kingdom

Rachel nodded. "Of course"

rubinaito
June 9th, 2017, 10:55 PM
Rachel nodded. "Of course"
Luna sighed, laying on her bed with a bored expression. Her mother had found her shortly after she had wandered too near the border, apparently. Her memory loss was a short set back, after all. She couldn't remember anything except a feeling that something wasn't right. But that didn't matter, did it? She was with her mother. Except... Her mother had to leave shortly for the Tribe Meeting, whatever that was. Sitting up, Luna gazed out the window at the eternal moon that was hanging over. She pressed her fingers on the window, gazing into the beautiful fields in front of her, untouchable. She couldn't go outside until her mother said so, even though the six-year old desperately wanted to.

Poppyfrost
June 9th, 2017, 10:55 PM
(Hey! What if Adriana was the person the people offered, and she doesn't care about Peter and Sasuke having a relationship? To put it simply, Peter would likely be considered a concubine, otherwise known as a person who lives in the same house as the couple, and has a relationship with the man or woman, but retains a lower status than the actual person. Should this occur, all that Adriana has to do is bear a son or daughter for Sasuke's heir, and be at Sasuke's side during important meetings and such while Sasuke and Peter have an actual relationship at the same time. It was really popular back in the older days with kings and emperors and such, and for the married woman it was typically a status thing.)

I love this idea, actually! :tacoparty: )

Peter trailed after Sasuke, his rabbit ears drooping behind him as he twitched his tail. Peter normally stayed in his human form, but he would sometimes shift into his humanoid rabbit form, or just a regular rabbit form. He felt more comfortable as a human with rabbit parts, because as a rabbit, he felt quite.. Unsafe. He was quite nervous for the meeting for some reason, mainly because Sasuke was really judgy and cold. He highly doubted Sasuke would pick him, and most likely a beautiful girl or another handsome man. He didn't understand why he 'qualified' to be in the meeting as a contender for Sasuke's mate, but he didn't argue and decided to just get it over with.

Ross frowned, nuzzling her hair some more. "I know, Amelia.. I miss her too.." He held back tears, the thought of his sweet baby girl getting murdered clouding his imagination. One tear slid down his cheek and he kissed the top of Amelia's head, his body shaking a bit with grief. "I miss her so much.."

(Could they have another baby girl? Almost like a reincarnation of Rose?)

rubinaito
June 9th, 2017, 11:09 PM
Well, Rachel kidnapped Rose and left a dead lookalike on the border, but I would love for them to have another kid!)

Amelia didn't respond, fearing she would burst into uncontrollable sobbing of she did.

Poppyfrost
June 9th, 2017, 11:26 PM
oh, okay! XD Sorry I didn't know)

Ross held Amelia close, a few more tears sliding down his face. He missed Rose so much. He missed his little baby girl.. His angel.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 9th, 2017, 11:52 PM
Yes! ) Sasuke pulls his collar a bit as he begins to walk " yet a other gathering huh?" He says boredly as he rubs the back of his neck " well let's get this done hopefully my brother would be there "

Poppyfrost
June 10th, 2017, 12:00 AM
Peter sat in one of the small thrones in the castle, alongside many more women and men. The women were absolutely beautiful, all with gorgeous hair cascading down their shoulders in stunning curls. Their dresses were loose and white, flower crowns sitting atop their heads. The men wore dashing tuxedos with some roses tucked into the chest pocket, their hair neatly trimmed and groomed. Peter, on the other hand, looked a bit on the downside. He wore a tuxedo like the men, but his was white with a crimson red rose in the chest pocket. His blonde hair was combed and brushed neatly, as well as his ears and his tail. He didn't know why he even tried. He guessed he just wanted to look good for all the other people watching. Staring down at his feet, Peter waited for the ceremony to start.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 10th, 2017, 12:05 AM
Sasuke walks out wearing a rope and suit wore by past warriors of the wolf family. He was still in his normal wolf form which made him look like a true leader and a handsome warrior. Many clapped when he arrived and he silenced them with a wave of his hand " welcome all to the gathering of love and desire who knows what will happen between us all but let's hope that the one we end up falling for stays by our side and love us dearly even though we have fallen from grace they will be our guide out of the darkness this person is your soulmate your love and best friend! I pray you all find what you have been seeking " he says with a bow " now than let the gathering began!"

rubinaito
June 10th, 2017, 12:12 AM
Adriana stood out from the others.

She did not wear a dress, she wore her armour. The black metal fit her body well, showcasing her curves while also displaying power. It was rimmed with silver, and diamonds sparkled like stars. Her hair was in a tight ponytail, and her cold green eyes were focused on Sasuke. Standing up, she strode across the room towards him, raising her hand. The chatter hushed as the woman stopped before Sasuke. She was powerful. Dangerous. She was a good fit for the king, and nobody dared interrupt her. "Sasuke." Her voice was stern. "We know of your affections for Peter, and I would like to offer a deal. Upon taking me as your wife, you will guarantee the birth of at least one healthy and strong child fit to be your heir. In the meantime, your affections for Peter may continue, and I will merely be there to provide your children and be by your side during the meetings." She said, her tone like that of as queens already.

Poppyfrost
June 10th, 2017, 12:12 AM
Sasuke walks out wearing a rope and suit wore by past warriors of the wolf family. He was still in his normal wolf form which made him look like a true leader and a handsome warrior. Many clapped when he arrived and he silenced them with a wave of his hand " welcome all to the gathering of love and desire who knows what will happen between us all but let's hope that the one we end up falling for stays by our side and love us dearly even though we have fallen from grace they will be our guide out of the darkness this person is your soulmate your love and best friend! I pray you all find what you have been seeking " he says with a bow " now than let the gathering began!"

Peter looked up at Sasuke and listened for a moment, glancing at the other participants. They looked happy and excited to find their soulmate. Once it began, people quickly hurried towards the qualifiers, looking around and asking for names and getting to know. Many just passed by Peter, not even looking at him. A few glanced at him, smiled a bit, then continued walking on. Peter looked back down at his hands and seemed to accept it. He let time pass as a few people took the hands of the contestants, leading them away to a table to talk. Peter smiled softly, happy that they found their soulmate. But he couldn't help but feel a tad bit sad for not finding his. One man stopped and looked at Peter for a moment, deciding on whether or not he should ask for Peter's name. Then, he shook his head and walked on to another girl, where he smiled happily and began talking to her. Peter sadly looked away. I want this to end.. He thought as he closed his eyes, his ears drooping.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 10th, 2017, 12:16 AM
Sasuke nods slowly as he flicked his ear a bit " and who sent you? " he asks calmly as he looks at her seemed worthy to be queen but to know about his love for peter is making her look more dangerous than queenly. He huffs a bit " and how do you know about peter?" He asks this time in a deadly voice

rubinaito
June 10th, 2017, 12:19 AM
"My father, Sage Barrows sent me." Adriana explained. "As for knowing about Peter, I am a highly trained spy my lord. It's my job to notice these things for the good of our kingdom." She tilted her head in a bow. "Had Peter been an assassin you did not notice, it would be my job to take him out for your sake. However, we are lucky that he is not." She smiled vaguely.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 10th, 2017, 12:21 AM
Sasuke huffs softly " I see.... bring me your father and once he gives me his reasons for sending you here to me only than will I accept your offer is this understood?" He says coldly

Poppyfrost
June 10th, 2017, 12:28 AM
Peter was realizing how hopeless this was. He considered leaving, but that would be disrespectful. He decided to stay in his seat until the entire thing ended, not caring how left out he would seem. At this point, Peter was the only one left sitting. The others were either dancing, drinking, laughing, or talking. A tear managed to slide down his cheek, but he quickly wiped it away, hoping nobody noticed. He looked up and quietly watched the others, ignoring Sasuke and Amelia.

rubinaito
June 10th, 2017, 12:31 AM
"Yes, sir." Adriana saluted, before walking down the stairs to find her father. He wasn't hard to spot, and older man who was rather tall with dull grey hair and steel grey eyes. He looked right into Sasuke's eyes, grabbing his daughter by the shoulder roughly. His thumb and fingers dented the carefully crafted armor, something has to achieve. As he walked Adriana back towards Sasuke, he did not bow to his king, only stared him in the eye.

"You want my reasons for offering my daughter up." Sage stated, his gaze unwavering. "I will give them to you. For one, choosing Peter as your mate will allow the end of your bloodline, as well as an obvious sign of weakness. If your relationship was secret, with my daughter here to provide a cover for it as well as an heir, then things shall be easier. Furthermore, this worthless girl I have by my side could use a boost in rank. She is a spy, a disgrace to my family and to the kingdom. " Sage was cold, cruel and calculating. He didn't care for his daughter, only the kingdom.

Adriana's jaw tightened at her father's blatant verbal abuse, but said nothing in response. In her eyes, spies were crucial for keeping the king safe- making sure that suspicious characters wouldn't get too close. But her father and herself had argued over it many times, her father biased and openly against her wishes.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 10th, 2017, 12:38 AM
Sasuke eyes glowed softly as he looks at sage " fine but she is no longer a part of your family and you are no longer allowed in her business and life you are nothing to her as long as she stays by my side as queen and high spy of my court good day" he says coldly as he begins to walk towards peter " hi are you doing okay?"

Now .... the winter is in the house! http://pre15.deviantart.net/3b07/th/pre/f/2017/017/6/8/wolf_swordsman_by_koutanagamori-d9j8e2q.jpg ) a loud howl as heard it was winter kin to Sasuke and a man who discovered many rare animals. " what's up !?! The main wolf is in the house!" Sasuke laughs softly " he's back "

Poppyfrost
June 10th, 2017, 12:42 AM
Sasuke eyes glowed softly as he looks at sage " fine but she is no longer a part of your family and you are no longer allowed in her business and life you are nothing to her as long as she stays by my side as queen and high spy of my court good day" he says coldly as he begins to walk towards peter " hi are you doing okay?"

Now .... the winter is in the house! http://pre15.deviantart.net/3b07/th/pre/f/2017/017/6/8/wolf_swordsman_by_koutanagamori-d9j8e2q.jpg ) a loud howl as heard it was winter kin to Sasuke and a man who discovered many rare animals. " what's up !?! The main wolf is in the house!" Sasuke laughs softly " he's back "

Peter's attention snapped up to Sasuke, his eyes widening. He's.. He's talking to me.. He thought in surprise, not knowing what to say or do at the moment. "I-I.. Y-Yes, I'm doing fine, thank you.. How are you, today, my lord..?" He said kindly, managing a smile. Peter couldn't tell if this was genuine or if Sasuke just felt bad for him.

rubinaito
June 10th, 2017, 12:48 AM
Heh, what if Adriana hooked up with Winter.

Sage growled, storming off while Amelia vaguely looked relieved. Rapping her knuckles against the dented armor, she set it back in place before stepping off the platform to find a pair of wine glasses for Sasuke and Peter.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 10th, 2017, 02:08 AM
Yes! ) Sasuke smiles " pretty good now that I'm here talking to you " he says with a kind smile as winter walks up to Adriana " hi cutie where have you been all my life "

Poppyfrost
June 10th, 2017, 02:15 AM
Yes! ) Sasuke smiles " pretty good now that I'm here talking to you " he says with a kind smile as winter walks up to Adriana " hi cutie where have you been all my life "

Peter felt his face grow warm at the flirtatious remark, his eyes widening a bit. His cheeks turned a bit red and he bit his lip. "W-Well, sir, my name is Peter, if.. If you didn't know that.." Peter said uncertainly, unsure if Sasuke had always ignored him or not. He never really told Sasuke his name, mainly because Sasuke never asked or paid any mind to him. But now seemed like a good time to tell him. I mean, his king was standing in front of him, talking to him!

Blue Jay
June 10th, 2017, 07:57 AM
Fara did not attend the gathering, but instead watched it from afar. Having any relationship did not arouse her, it only made her uncomfortable and would ruin her career as an assassin. Besides, she didn't feel that there was any kind of existing true love, not to mention she also didn't feel as if she was beautiful.

So, the lynx just resorted to sitting on the roof of a hut, on the opposite side of the event so nobody would see her, but she could still see it all clearly.

rubinaito
June 10th, 2017, 11:50 AM
Adriana stared at Winter for a moment. "Probably blending in with crowds and such." She said before picking up the chilled wine. She walked across the room, dipping her head in respect as she placed the wine glasses in front of Peter and Sasuke. She may soon be Sasuke's queen, but she still needed to show respect. Especially now that she didn't have to worry about her father. She turned back to Winter.

Poppyfrost
June 10th, 2017, 10:31 PM
Peter felt his face grow warm at the flirtatious remark, his eyes widening a bit. His cheeks turned a bit red and he bit his lip. "W-Well, sir, my name is Peter, if.. If you didn't know that.." Peter said uncertainly, unsure if Sasuke had always ignored him or not. He never really told Sasuke his name, mainly because Sasuke never asked or paid any mind to him. But now seemed like a good time to tell him. I mean, his king was standing in front of him, talking to him!

Boop :3) I also replied to all our PM's Madness <3)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 10th, 2017, 10:39 PM
K!) Sasuke smiles " yes I know you're my healer right?" He says playfully as he begins to sit next to him " mind telling are you perhaps single?"

Winter laughs softly " come on Daring don't be mean I'm a lover but I could also be a biter " he says with a playful growl

Poppyfrost
June 10th, 2017, 10:47 PM
K!) Sasuke smiles " yes I know you're my healer right?" He says playfully as he begins to sit next to him " mind telling are you perhaps single?"

Winter laughs softly " come on Daring don't be mean I'm a lover but I could also be a biter " he says with a playful growl

Peter smiled, happy that Sasuke did notice him from time to time. "Yes, I am, actually.. That's why I came to the ceremony. The kingdom contacted me and they told me that I had to attend.. To find a soulmate." He smiled a little bit more.

rubinaito
June 10th, 2017, 10:51 PM
Adriana clicked her teeth together while she thought. "Mm." She turned around, looking across at all the gathered people. "I see." She didn't sound very interested- Winter would have to step up his game to impress the stoic woman.

Also, Adriana is more than just a spy. She is the Replacement General should the general die in combat, as well as a well trained assassin. She just prefers being known as a spy.

Reference Pictures of Adriana-

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/e8/2e/b1/e82eb14313676406515b314ba7b9fca9.jpg

http://img09.deviantart.net/a337/i/2015/108/a/e/armor_study___practice_by_chaosringen-d73llq1.jpg

http://media02.hongkiat.com/badass-cosplay-costumes/diablo-iii_demon-hunter.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/36/76/8f/36768f8de4cab2d6ff68f57146f800c2.jpg

https://kazasou.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/konachan-com-200894-animal_ears-cloudy-r-fang-inubashiri_momiji-japanese_clothes-moon-red_eyes-sword-touhou-tree-weapon-wolf-wolfgirl.jpg

https://dncache-mauganscorp.netdna-ssl.com/thumbseg/500/500803-bigthumbnail.jpg

rubinaito
June 11th, 2017, 02:24 PM
Bump~

rubinaito
June 11th, 2017, 09:58 PM
Boop

rubinaito
June 12th, 2017, 12:30 PM
Do da do...

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 13th, 2017, 06:06 PM
I'm here!) winter laughs softly " how mean my dear " he says with a playful smile as Sasuke laughs softly " yes they tend to do that whenever they feel like it it's a kingdom thing "

rubinaito
June 13th, 2017, 06:10 PM
Adriana looked at him with a raised eyebrow.