View Full Version : Evil Twins [Open]

rubinaito
June 7th, 2017, 01:15 PM
One is kind,
One is fine,
One is a terror,
A broken mirror.

Evil Twins

You have a twin that is your complete opposite in every way.

Have fun! This is a free RP, so you don't have to be accepted to start roleplaying.

Name:
Twin's Name:
Looks:
Personalities:
Other:

Darky
June 7th, 2017, 01:22 PM
Name: Darky
Twin's Name: shadow
Looks: Darky (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/12/85/47/128547ce099dd65882bb3bea81ea67e9.jpg) (shadow looks the same just as a boy)
Personalities:tbrp?
Other: nope

Momotaro
June 7th, 2017, 01:28 PM
Darky
Name: Shadow,
Twin's Name: Darky?
Looks: See Darkys post.
Personalities: TBRPED.
Other:

Darky
June 7th, 2017, 01:30 PM
Darky
Name: Shadow,
Twin's Name: Darky?
Looks: See Darkys post.
Personalities: TBRPED.
Other:
I go with it)

Darky
June 7th, 2017, 07:41 PM
The Eye Of The Storm )
Darky sat in her room reading Harry Potter and the cursed child, when heard her brother up to no good again. What is he doing this time? Darky thought bookmarking her place.

Darky
June 8th, 2017, 12:32 PM
~boop~

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 8th, 2017, 12:42 PM
One is kind,
One is fine,
One is a terror,
A broken mirror.

Evil Twins

You have a twin that is your complete opposite in every way.

Have fun! This is a free RP, so you don't have to be accepted to start roleplaying.

Name:
Twin's Name:
Looks:
Personalities:
Other:
Winter
Sasuke
http://ruebird.tumblr.com/image/106742846154
Tbrp
He's the good one

Sasuke
Winter
http://pre00.deviantart.net/973c/th/pre/f/2014/137/f/4/psychotic_by_rainnoir-d3jvqse.jpg
Tbrp
He's the bad one

Momotaro
June 8th, 2017, 12:50 PM
The Eye Of The Storm )
Darky sat in her room reading Harry Potter and the cursed child, when heard her brother up to no good again. What is he doing this time? Darky thought bookmarking her place.
Shadow sneaked through the house, fishing wire trailing behind him. He smiled to himself. he rigged it up to a water bucket, and called his sister. "Darky! Can I show you something?" HE grinned dovishly, but put on a curious and excited face.

Darky
June 8th, 2017, 01:18 PM
Shadow sneaked through the house, fishing wire trailing behind him. He smiled to himself. he rigged it up to a water bucket, and called his sister. "Darky! Can I show you something?" HE grinned dovishly, but put on a curious and excited face.
Darky rolled her eyes exiting her room just to set off the trap as she got soaked in water.

Momotaro
June 8th, 2017, 01:21 PM
Darky rolled her eyes exiting her room just to set off the trap as she got soaked in water.
"See? I showed you something, you can't complain about me lying now!" He taunted musically, twirly his black hair round his finger, "Your so gullible!"

Darky
June 8th, 2017, 01:24 PM
"See? I showed you something, you can't complain about me lying now!" He taunted musically, twirly his black hair round his finger, "Your so gullible!"
Darky when in her room, she continued to read Harry Potter as she wasn't getting out of her room for another prank by shadow.

Momotaro
June 8th, 2017, 01:32 PM
Darky when in her room, she continued to read Harry Potter as she wasn't getting out of her room for another prank by shadow.
Shadow narrowed his eyes. "Don't ignore me!" he cried, running over, "Ok, ill help you clean up, Just don't ignore me!" He pulled some towels out of the cupboard and threw them on Darky, "There!"

Darky
June 8th, 2017, 01:35 PM
Shadow narrowed his eyes. "Don't ignore me!" he cried, running over, "Ok, ill help you clean up, Just don't ignore me!" He pulled some towels out of the cupboard and threw them on Darky, "There!"
Darky stared at shadow.
"Really?" Darky asked getting the towel off her face and threw it back at shadow.
"Don't let the door hit you on the way out." Darky said slamming the door at shadow.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 8th, 2017, 01:46 PM
Winter was sleeping away nearby a tree while Sasuke was reading a book than he begins to look up sighing loudly in boredom " what to do?" He says as he notices a few girls staring and chatting about him so like the player he is he stands up and begins to walk up to them.

rubinaito
June 8th, 2017, 01:56 PM
Amelia and Adriana were curled up together near the same grove of trees, Amelia reading her book and Adriana watching Sasuke with a smirk.
Adriana nudged Amelia. "There goes the player," She snickered.
Amelia looked up from her book, blushing faintly as she watched him walk past. "Mm." She murmured softly, adjusting her rose colored glasses. "His brother is nicer, and better looking." She looked back down at her book, ignoring Adriana's snickering.
"Heh, oh really?" Adriana purred.
Amelia sighed. Today was going to be a long day.

Momotaro
June 8th, 2017, 02:03 PM
Darky stared at shadow.
"Really?" Darky asked getting the towel off her face and threw it back at shadow.
"Don't let the door hit you on the way out." Darky said slamming the door at shadow.
I just realised that this is slightly creeping and not nice, so I'm just gonna put the full version here;
Tears brimmed Shadows eyes.
"DARKY!!!" He screamed, finger nails rubbing raw from scratching on the door. Smashing into the door he screamed again. "LET ME IN." He hit his head at the door, blood forming on his forehead, "DONT IGNORE ME!"
and edit it for a nicer version here;
"DARKY!!!" He screamed, Smashing into the door he screamed again. "LET ME IN." He hit his head at the door, "DONT IGNORE ME!"

Darky
June 8th, 2017, 02:06 PM
I just realised that this is slightly creeping and not nice, so I'm just gonna put the full version here;
Tears brimmed Shadows eyes.
"DARKY!!!" He screamed, finger nails rubbing raw from scratching on the door. Smashing into the door he screamed again. "LET ME IN." He hit his head at the door, blood forming on his forehead, "DONT IGNORE ME!"
and edit it for a nicer version here;
"DARKY!!!" He screamed, Smashing into the door he screamed again. "LET ME IN." He hit his head at the door, "DONT IGNORE ME!"
Darky opened the door as she was annoyed.
"What is it shadow?" Darky asked.

Momotaro
June 8th, 2017, 02:11 PM
Darky opened the door as she was annoyed.
"What is it shadow?" Darky asked.
Shadow fell over, crashing to Darky's feet. He fumbled, slipping around.
"I don't like it when you ignore me, I was helping you! I was drying you." He huffed, though silently thankful for the attention. "Please, ill clean up, don't ignore me!"

Darky
June 8th, 2017, 02:14 PM
Shadow fell over, crashing to Darky's feet. He fumbled, slipping around.
"I don't like it when you ignore me, I was helping you! I was drying you." He huffed, though silently thankful for the attention. "Please, ill clean up, don't ignore me!"
"I'm good why don't you go prank someone less" Darky said pushing her brother out her room.

shark sailor
June 8th, 2017, 02:19 PM
Name: Summer
Twins Name: Autumn
Looks: Summer: https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=Cxt9jGyW&id=7F516E2CC17F7DFA12BBEFC6E791DC5BC6EECC18&thid=OIP.Cxt9jGyWIiJ124FTYJAE4AEsEs&q=anime+girl+with+blonde+hair+&simid=608018219296361848&selectedIndex=9&ajaxhist=0 Autumn: https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=N0qyGf3u&id=CE10F4919D37DDCC9FB2FE84AC2C06C1923AF165&thid=OIP.N0qyGf3u9cc2MXdH41liTQDTEs&q=anime+girl+with+brown+hair&simid=608002933521580577&selectedindex=20&mode=overlay&first=1
Personalities: Nice, bubbly, a little shy // Rude, hates everybody, speaks her mind
Other:

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 8th, 2017, 02:34 PM
Amelia and Adriana were curled up together near the same grove of trees, Amelia reading her book and Adriana watching Sasuke with a smirk.
Adriana nudged Amelia. "There goes the player," She snickered.
Amelia looked up from her book, blushing faintly as she watched him walk past. "Mm." She murmured softly, adjusting her rose colored glasses. "His brother is nicer, and better looking." She looked back down at her book, ignoring Adriana's snickering.
"Heh, oh really?" Adriana purred.
Amelia sighed. Today was going to be a long day.
Sasuke began flirting with the group of girls until he noticed Amelia and Adriana. He smiles a dark smile at them as he begins to walk away from the group walking straight towards them. While winter suddenly wakes up seeing Sasuke doing his flirty thing than he noticed the two twins " ... " he begins to stand up and run towards Sasuke and before Sasuke could say anything he was immediately tackled down by winter

rubinaito
June 8th, 2017, 02:54 PM
"Oh my!" Amelia gasped out. "Are you alright, sirs?"
Adriana shoved Amelia to the side. "Hey there~" She purred to Sasuke and Winter. "What's a couple of cuties like you two doing hanging out with those clingy girls?" She twirled a red curl around her finger flirtatiously.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 8th, 2017, 03:21 PM
Sasuke sighs softly as he pushes winter off while smiling a dark playful smile at Adriana " just wanted to know why you were checking me out especially in front of other girls are you perhaps jealous that they're getting all the attention?" He says with a smile as winter laughs softly while looking at Amelia " it's okay! I just wanted to stop my brother before he breaks a other heart "

rubinaito
June 8th, 2017, 03:32 PM
"If he breaks my sister's heart, he'll get a bullet through his head." Amelia said with a half-hearted laugh. "And sadly, not from me." She smiled, closing her book. "I'm Amelia Barrows, that's my sister Adriana." She introduced herself.
Adriana laughed. "Jealous? No, I just think you could spend your time with a real girl." She purred. "Who wants a superficial, fake, make-up-decked whiny rich brat?" She smirked.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 8th, 2017, 03:42 PM
"If he breaks my sister's heart, he'll get a bullet through his head." Amelia said with a half-hearted laugh. "And sadly, not from me." She smiled, closing her book. "I'm Amelia Barrows, that's my sister Adriana." She introduced herself.
Adriana laughed. "Jealous? No, I just think you could spend your time with a real girl." She purred. "Who wants a superficial, fake, make-up-decked whiny rich brat?" She smirked.
Sasuke smiles " oh a real girl huh? Hmm does sound nice but I'm not exactly loyal my dear " he says playfully.
Winter laughs softly " many have tried but he's a really good liar" he says with a smile " I'm winter wolfheart and that's my player brother Sasuke wolfheart "

rubinaito
June 8th, 2017, 03:49 PM
"Oh?" Adriana purred, sauntering closer.

Amelia shared his laugh. "You seem nice." She admitted.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 8th, 2017, 04:25 PM
"Oh?" Adriana purred, sauntering closer.

Amelia shared his laugh. "You seem nice." She admitted.
Sasuke laughs softly " so eager am I that handsome for you?"

Winter smiles " I've been told!" He Says playfully