PDA

View Full Version : Behind Walls

Poppyfrost
June 6th, 2017, 09:42 PM
"That day, the human race remembered the terror of being dominated by them, and the shame of being held captive in a birdcage..." — Over 100 years ago, a natural predator of humanity appeared: the Titans, giant humanoid but mindless monsters whose sole purpose of existence seemed to be to devour humans. There was an insurmountable gap in power between them and mankind, and as a result, humanity was rapidly exterminated to the brink of extinction. The survivors responded by constructing three concentric walls: Wall Maria, Wall Rose and Wall Sina, which graced them with a century of peace. However, one day a Colossal Titan far larger than any other seen before breached the outer wall, allowing the smaller Titans to invade the human territory and forcing the survivors to retreat to the inner walls...

*Yes, this is an Attack on Titan roleplay. It is advised that if you have not seen the anime or have not read the manga that you do not join this roleplay.*

--Ranks--

Scout Regiment - The Scout Regiment is the driving force of the plot and story as it is the branch of the Military most actively involved in direct Titan combat, Titan study, human expansion, and outside exploration. They have the best soldiers, and are the most skilled in using the omni-directional mobility gear. But, despite having little success, they still symbolize 'the hope of mankind' with their insignia being known as 'the Wings of Freedom'. They hope that someday, their efforts will change the world and they will be able to recover what has been taken away from humanity. This military division is in charge of the exploration and the eventual reclamation of human territory from Titan-infested lands through the act of setting up small bases, camps, resupply stations, and extra fortifications in available areas outside the Walls. This branch of the military has by far the highest death rate. Prior to the breach of Wall Maria by the Colossal Titan, they explored the land outside of the walls, though never getting that far due to the heavy casualties suffered from Titan attacks.

Presently, they have been laying down supplies from Wall Rose's Trost District to Wall Maria's Shiganshina District in preparation to seal the breach and reclaim Wall Maria.

A more recent unofficial duty has been Titan observation and research. Given the safer nature of exploring within wall territory (since Titans can only enter the wall at one point), a wealth of information has been revealed such as their tolerance of pain, sunlight dependence, and intelligence.

Garrison Regiment - The Garrison Regiment is the largest of the Military divisions which protects and maintains order within the Walls. Given the fatality rate of the Scout Regiment and the limited entry of the Military Police Brigade, most soldiers join the Garrison. As they often have close contact with both Titans and human civilians, they are proficient over a wide variety of tasks such as Titan combat (defensive battles), cannons, security detail, crowd control, and rifle usage. The Garrison takes care of all defenses for the Walls whether it be patrols, repairs, or improvements. As such, they spend most of their time preparing for attacks against the Wall. The Garrison mans the cannons on the Wall that are often used for long-range Titan defense. They must also deal with civilian evacuation and have emergency plans for dealing with scenarios for when the Walls are breached to make sure the citizens are evacuated safely.

Military Police Brigade - The Military Police Regiment is the most prestigious military sector due to their work, which allows citizens to live safely within the inner Wall and results in abundant resources. Therefore, it has higher authority over other military sectors. However, in reality, it is the most corrupted military sector due to a lack of oversight compared to the other sectors of the military. Due to their misuse and abuse of power, the Military Police Regiment is also at odds with the Garrison and especially with the Scout Regiment. Only the top ten alumni from trainee squads can apply for the Military Police Regiment.

--Omni-Directional Mobility Gear--

The omni-directional mobility gear, is a set of equipment developed by humans that allows great mobility when facing the Titans in combat. The equipment allows the user to fight in a 3D space as opposed to a 2D one. The equipment itself takes the form of a body harness that encompasses much of the body below the neck.

Although the equipment can grant a skilled user tremendous mobility, it is a demanding art that requires strength, and skill, both of which must be honed through constant practice.

Some tools involved in the apparatus include:

Hand grips

Piston-shot grapple-hooks

Gas-powered mechanism

Iron wire propeller with plug-in blades

--Form--

Name:

Personality:

Appearance:

Personal weapon of choice:

Sexuality:

Other:

Questions:

wren
June 6th, 2017, 09:47 PM
*watches from sidelines*

BlueGenie(aka Blueflight)
June 6th, 2017, 10:43 PM
Name: Nathaniel Blau
Perso: He is very flamboyant, a bit like hanji, very interested in the Titan biology but will not hesitate to kill one.
Looks: has spiked up blond hair and bright greenish blue eyes, he is very lean and adept for the Odm gear
Weapon: ODM
Sexuality: Gay bean
Other: LOVE INTEREST

Poppyfrost
June 6th, 2017, 11:03 PM
Name: Nathaniel Blau
Perso: He is very flamboyant, a bit like hanji, very interested in the Titan biology but will not hesitate to kill one.
Looks: has spiked up blond hair and bright greenish blue eyes, he is very lean and adept for the Odm gear
Weapon: ODM
Sexuality: Gay bean
Other: LOVE INTEREST

Accepted!! <3 Perhaps Peter as a love interest?)

June 6th, 2017, 11:18 PM
Yes!)

Poppyfrost
June 6th, 2017, 11:38 PM
Name: Peter Joy Evlain

Personality: Peter is quiet, shy, and timid. He tends to blush a lot, and he's very skittish.

Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/4d/bb/78/4dbb78b917fbb30501ce893280c02ea0.jpg

Personal weapon of choice: Bow and Arrow

Sexuality: Gay

Other: He has a crush on Nate <3

Questions: Nope

Poppyfrost
June 7th, 2017, 02:25 PM
Boop! :3)

Static
June 7th, 2017, 02:34 PM
Name:Kate rose carderson/Bradon(unknown last name and middle name)
Personallity:straight forward and short temper.is not afraid to sell belifs but she mostly keeps away Frome other people./very social.Makes friends easier than most people.
Appearance:Green eyes and straight blond hair.is also tall/Well built with brown eyes and blonde hair.Alwase wears uniform but instead of a white shirt underneath he has a camo shirt.
Personal weapon of choice: odm/odm
Sexuality:hetro/hetro
Other:Titan shifter(armored with blond hair and green eyes)/hardly anything is really known about Brandon exept his parents died when the wall was first breached.
Brandon is a Titan shifter and he knows but nobody else does.He is the cause for the breach at the beginning of the RP.is this OK with u?

Poppyfrost
June 7th, 2017, 02:37 PM
Name:Kate rose carderson
Rank:recon core scout legiment surgery corpse whatever people call it
Personallity:straight forward and short temper.is not afraid to sell belifs but she mostly keeps away Frome other people.
Appearance:Green eyes and straight blond hair.is also tall
Personal weapon of choice: odm
Sexuality:dates boys
Other:are their Titan shifters in RP?if so can she be one?

Yes! Accepted! I'm allowing three people to be titan shifters. Peter's going to be classified as the 'Gentle Titan'. And if Kate is going to be a titan shifter, that leaves one spot open!)

Static
June 7th, 2017, 02:47 PM
When do we start and do we start before or after the wall is breached?

Poppyfrost
June 7th, 2017, 03:14 PM
When do we start and do we start before or after the wall is breached?

Oh, it's a long time after the wall has been breached XD We'll start once we get about two more people)

Static
June 7th, 2017, 03:42 PM
~bump

judas
June 7th, 2017, 07:30 PM
Name:
Trinidy
I'mma destroy me some titans so scouts
Personality:
Introvert, Dark, opens up when you get close to her
Appearance:
Blonde Hair Blue eyes, always in her uniform. She has a large scar on her right shoulder
I likes me some swords
Sexuality: Asexual

Other: Armin is adorable

Questions: Armin is Adorable

Poppyfrost
June 7th, 2017, 08:14 PM
Name:
Trinidy
I'mma destroy me some titans so scouts
Personality:
Introvert, Dark, opens up when you get close to her
Appearance:
Blonde Hair Blue eyes, always in her uniform. She has a large scar on her right shoulder
I likes me some swords
Sexuality: Asexual

Other: Armin is adorable

Questions: Armin is Adorable

Armin is precious <3 Levi is hot ;-; Eren's eyes are beautiful XD Mikasa is such a badass~ Erwins eyebrows Marco :wubbling: ) Accepted! XD)

Static
June 9th, 2017, 12:23 PM
Bump~

Poppyfrost
June 20th, 2017, 12:28 PM
Give me a minute to start a start post XD)

Poppyfrost
June 20th, 2017, 12:36 PM
Peter stood on top of the wall, looking around the district sadly. The titans just invaded, and chaos was reeking throughout the city. The government managed to evacuate everyone before the titans could kill. Gripping his blades in his hands, he began shaking, too scared to move. He was going to die.

Static
June 20th, 2017, 12:42 PM
Peter stood on top of the wall, looking around the district sadly. The titans just invaded, and chaos was reeking throughout the city. The government managed to evacuate everyone before the titans could kill. Gripping his blades in his hands, he began shaking, too scared to move. He was going to die.
Kate watched the Titans below,gripping her blades tightly."They are not going to win again!" She said,before jumping off the side of the wall.it looked as if she was going to fall to her death intil the grapple hooks shot out and latched to the side of the building.She looked at Peter fristratididly."Peter come on!We have to kill them before more come in then we can handle!" She shouted up at him.

Poppyfrost
June 20th, 2017, 12:44 PM
Kate watched the Titans below,gripping her blades tightly."They are not going to win again!" She said,before jumping off the side of the wall.it looked as if she was going to fall to her death intil the grapple hooks shot out and latched to the side of the building.She looked at Peter fristratididly."Peter come on!We have to kill them before more come in then we can handle!" She shouted up at him.

Peter exhaled, closing his eyes and clutching his blades. "Kate... The suppliers are trapped and I'm almost out of gas. My blades are close to breaking. It's too much of a risk." He said quietly, his hair covering his eyes.

Static
June 20th, 2017, 12:48 PM
Peter exhaled, closing his eyes and clutching his blades. "Kate... The suppliers are trapped and I'm almost out of gas. My blades are close to breaking. It's too much of a risk." He said quietly, his hair covering his eyes.
Kate came back to the wall,taking off one of her gastanks."Give me yours.I can share.We will get the Titans away Frome the suppliers.And as for your blades,I'll protect you intill we can find another set of gear with the supplies."

Poppyfrost
June 20th, 2017, 12:52 PM
Kate came back to the wall,taking off one of her gastanks."Give me yours.I can share.We will get the Titans away Frome the suppliers.And as for your blades,I'll protect you intill we can find another set of gear with the supplies."

"Kate, like I said, our gas is going to run out.. We have to wait it out.." He whispered, sitting down on the wall and setting his blades down next to him. "It's no use.."

Static
June 20th, 2017, 01:08 PM
"Kate, like I said, our gas is going to run out.. We have to wait it out.." He whispered, sitting down on the wall and setting his blades down next to him. "It's no use.."
Kate sighed,walking to the edge of the wall again."Do you really expect them to come to us though?Like you said,there trapped.There is no way for them to come here.So what exactly are we waiting for?Our own deaths?" She looked back over the edge of the wall.A titan was pawing at the wall,trying to get at them but not near close enough to reach them. Peters right.We don't stand a chance.And as soon as we get off of the wall,the titans will get us.But I don't want to die doing nothing! Kate sat down,trying to think of ways that they could get to the supplies without running out of gas.

Poppyfrost
June 20th, 2017, 01:22 PM
Kate sighed,walking to the edge of the wall again."Do you really expect them to come to us though?Like you said,there trapped.There is no way for them to come here.So what exactly are we waiting for?Our own deaths?" She looked back over the edge of the wall.A titan was pawing at the wall,trying to get at them but not near close enough to reach them. Peters right.We don't stand a chance.And as soon as we get off of the wall,the titans will get us.But I don't want to die doing nothing! Kate sat down,trying to think of ways that they could get to the supplies without running out of gas.

"We.. We need Nate. We need the others. More of us means more power.." He whispered, sadness filling his eyes.

Static
June 20th, 2017, 01:42 PM
"Yhea.But are they still ok?I Don't see them anywhere.I wish the rest of the squad was here." She sighed,sitting down."I guess it's best to just give up.We had slim chances of living that long anyways.The survey corpse is practlicky a death sentence." She said quietly."Im not saying I don't like it outside the walls.It's just..." She trailed off uncertainly.

Poppyfrost
June 20th, 2017, 01:47 PM
"Yhea.But are they still ok?I Don't see them anywhere.I wish the rest of the squad was here." She sighed,sitting down."I guess it's best to just give up.We had slim chances of living that long anyways.The survey corpse is practlicky a death sentence." She said quietly."Im not saying I don't like it outside the walls.It's just..." She trailed off uncertainly.

"It's just what?" He asked Kate, wanting her to continue. "What we're you going to say?"

Static
June 20th, 2017, 01:58 PM
"It's just what?" He asked Kate, wanting her to continue. "What we're you going to say?"
" Nobody wants to die like this.But I swore to my farther that I wouldn't die by Titans just before he went on a failed mission.And now here we are,about to die by Titans,and no matter what we do,there is really no way we can survive without Titans killing us.It's just impossible." She said,wiping her eyes before anyone could see she was crying.

Poppyfrost
June 20th, 2017, 02:01 PM
" Nobody wants to die like this.But I swore to my farther that I wouldn't die by Titans just before he went on a failed mission.And now here we are,about to die by Titans,and no matter what we do,there is really no way we can survive without Titans killing us.It's just impossible." She said,wiping her eyes before anyone could see she was crying.

"It's not impossible, it's just.. Incredibly difficult.." He whispered, bowing his head. "Titans are very intelligent creatures. They think like humans, but they're very large. Just remember.. The bigger they are, the harder they fall."

Static
June 20th, 2017, 02:06 PM
"It's not impossible, it's just.. Incredibly difficult.." He whispered, bowing his head. "Titans are very intelligent creatures. They think like humans, but they're very large. Just remember.. The bigger they are, the harder they fall."
Kate smiled."Yhea,I guess that's true." After that,it was silent.Kate sturdier the roofs of houses.Most of them where connected because it was so crowded.Only a few stood apart.If they went in one path,then they might just make it to the supplies.Kate stood up suddenly."Peter,I have an idea to get to the supplies.It's a little risky but it might work!And if we pulled it off,we would have enough gas to find the rest of the squad!"

Poppyfrost
June 20th, 2017, 02:10 PM
Kate smiled."Yhea,I guess that's true." After that,it was silent.Kate sturdier the roofs of houses.Most of them where connected because it was so crowded.Only a few stood apart.If they went in one path,then they might just make it to the supplies.Kate stood up suddenly."Peter,I have an idea to get to the supplies.It's a little risky but it might work!And if we pulled it off,we would have enough gas to find the rest of the squad!"

Peter looked up at Kate. "What's your plan?" He asked curiously, a hint of doubt in his voice.

Static
June 20th, 2017, 02:19 PM
Peter looked up at Kate. "What's your plan?" He asked curiously, a hint of doubt in his voice.
"Do you know how the houses for the most part are close together or attached? Well I was thinking that instead of use our ODM gear the howl time,we could stay on the rooves.We will still have to use our ODM gear but not near as much.We might just make it to the supply room.We just have to watch out for Titans more than if we where using ODM." She explained."Do you think you could try to avoid titans infill we get to the supplies?" She asked.

Poppyfrost
June 20th, 2017, 03:03 PM
"Do you know how the houses for the most part are close together or attached? Well I was thinking that instead of use our ODM gear the howl time,we could stay on the rooves.We will still have to use our ODM gear but not near as much.We might just make it to the supply room.We just have to watch out for Titans more than if we where using ODM." She explained."Do you think you could try to avoid titans infill we get to the supplies?" She asked.

Peter had to think it through for a few minutes, his eyes narrowed. "And if the titans follow us and grab us?" He asked. "I mean, he could cut their hands, but that doesn't stop them from wanting to kill us." He shrugged.

Static
June 20th, 2017, 03:09 PM
Peter had to think it through for a few minutes, his eyes narrowed. "And if the titans follow us and grab us?" He asked. "I mean, he could cut their hands, but that doesn't stop them from wanting to kill us." He shrugged.
"Well,it does slow them down.It takes a few seconds to a few minutes for them to regenerate.It's the best chance we have." She said. And our only one that doesn't get us killed as soon as we leave... she silently added."So you going or not?I can go alone and come back with gas if you don't want to come."

Poppyfrost
June 20th, 2017, 03:38 PM
"Well,it does slow them down.It takes a few seconds to a few minutes for them to regenerate.It's the best chance we have." She said. And our only one that doesn't get us killed as soon as we leave... she silently added."So you going or not?I can go alone and come back with gas if you don't want to come."

Peter hesitated before he sighed and grabbed his blades, standing up and looking at Kate. "Well then, let's do this.. I'm trusting you." He said with a gentle smile.

(Peter's going to die during this little mini mission and come back as the gentle titan. Titan shifter Peter will arise! XD)

Static
June 20th, 2017, 03:44 PM
Peter hesitated before he sighed and grabbed his blades, standing up and looking at Kate. "Well then, let's do this.. I'm trusting you." He said with a gentle smile.

(Peter's going to die during this little mini mission and come back as the gentle titan. Titan shifter Peter will arise! XD)
Dang.I was planning Kate doing that.I'll wait till they try to come back and reclaim this wall)
Kate nodded."well,let's go"she said,using her ODM gear to get to the first and closest house.She started running across knowing that Peter was following.

Poppyfrost
June 20th, 2017, 04:06 PM
Dang.I was planning Kate doing that.I'll wait till they try to come back and reclaim this wall)
Kate nodded."well,let's go"she said,using her ODM gear to get to the first and closest house.She started running across knowing that Peter was following.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/5b/61/3a/5b613a469ce41115137d076f83e9b3b8.jpg ) You can go ahead and link Kate's titan looks if you want :3)

Peter followed Kate, running after her and jumping from roof to roof.

Static
June 20th, 2017, 04:28 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/5b/61/3a/5b613a469ce41115137d076f83e9b3b8.jpg ) You can go ahead and link Kate's titan looks if you want :3)

Peter followed Kate, running after her and jumping from roof to roof.
Can't find what I'm looking for.I'll put a description in the fourm)
A large hand of a Titan started defending Frome above and Kate leaped back,pushing Peter back with her so neither of them got crushed.She drew her swoard and when the hand came down again,she sliced it off with her two swords.She looked behind her."Peter come on!" She yelled.

Poppyfrost
June 20th, 2017, 04:36 PM
Can't find what I'm looking for.I'll put a description in the fourm)
A large hand of a Titan started defending Frome above and Kate leaped back,pushing Peter back with her so neither of them got crushed.She drew her swoard and when the hand came down again,she sliced it off with her two swords.She looked behind her."Peter come on!" She yelled.

Okay :3)

Peter ran towards Kate, but was grabbed by another titan. With a scream of pain, the titan crushed his legs. Dropping his blades on the ground, Peter helplessly looked down at Kate, his eyes wide. "Kate..!" He cried out in alarm, stretching his arm out to try and get to her - But it was no use. Peter began thinking about all the people he cared about. Kate, Nathaniel, his captain... Memories flashed by as he was brought closure to the creature's mouth, tears streaming down his face. He was tossed into the mouth, and he screamed in fear, sliding down his throat and then going silent.

Static
June 20th, 2017, 04:44 PM
Okay :3)

Peter ran towards Kate, but was grabbed by another titan. With a scream of pain, the titan crushed his legs. Dropping his blades on the ground, Peter helplessly looked down at Kate, his eyes wide. "Kate..!" He cried out in alarm, stretching his arm out to try and get to her - But it was no use. Peter began thinking about all the people he cared about. Kate, Nathaniel, his captain... Memories flashed by as he was brought closure to the creature's mouth, tears streaming down his face. He was tossed into the mouth, and he screamed in fear, sliding down his throat and then going silent.
"PETER!" She yelled,tears running down her face.The Titan started reaching for her and she used her ODM gear to grab it's shoulder.She proposed herself up and sliced it's neck as a act of revenge for eating her friend.Only when it was 10 feet Frome the ground did she get on the nearest roof.She wasent sure what to do and stood there for a moment before she was snapped back into reality when a Titans footsteps could be heard a few meters away.She started to use her ODM gear to get away,forgetting her gas was extremely low. There is nobody I can protect... the grapple hook landed short of its target and she fell to the ground with a thud.She didn't move when she could see the titan at the other end of the alley. I don't know anynody else but Peter.And now he's dead... the Titan was only a few feet away now.When it started reaching down,instinct made her roll away. But then why do I still want to live so badly? she asked herself when she drew her one unbroken swoard.

Poppyfrost
June 20th, 2017, 04:53 PM
"PETER!" She yelled,tears running down her face.The Titan started reaching for her and she used her ODM gear to grab it's shoulder.She proposed herself up and sliced it's neck as a act of revenge for eating her friend.Only when it was 10 feet Frome the ground did she get on the nearest roof.She wasent sure what to do and stood there for a moment before she was snapped back into reality when a Titans footsteps could be heard a few meters away.She started to use her ODM gear to get away,forgetting her gas was extremely low. There is nobody I can protect... the grapple hook landed short of its target and she fell to the ground with a thud.She didn't move when she could see the titan at the other end of the alley. I don't know anynody else but Peter.And now he's dead... the Titan was only a few feet away now.When it started reaching down,instinct made her roll away. But then why do I still want to live so badly? she asked herself when she drew her one unbroken swoard.

Stepping into the alley, the 15-Meter gentle titan gazed down at Kate, then back down at the titan. As it reached for Kate it had slipped and fallen down, and was slowly getting back up. Peter reached down and gently picked up Kate, setting her down on another roof before swinging a punch at the titan before him, sending it down onto the ground. He crushed it's head and stepped on it's neck, killing the monster and stepping back. Steam arose from the body as it slowly disintegrated, and Peter looked over at Kate. Flowers suddenly began growing around Peter's feet as he stared at Kate before turning and walking towards the supply tower.

Static
June 20th, 2017, 04:59 PM
Stepping into the alley, the 15-Meter gentle titan gazed down at Kate, then back down at the titan. As it reached for Kate it had slipped and fallen down, and was slowly getting back up. Peter reached down and gently picked up Kate, setting her down on another roof before swinging a punch at the titan before him, sending it down onto the ground. He crushed it's head and stepped on it's neck, killing the monster and stepping back. Steam arose from the body as it slowly disintegrated, and Peter looked over at Kate. Flowers suddenly began growing around Peter's feet as he stared at Kate before turning and walking towards the supply tower.
Kate fell down onto the roof against the wall,not knowing what to think,but she had no idea who it was. A Titan just spared me.No.A titan just saved me... She watched the 15 meter titan go toward the supply tower.She held her swoard infront of her,which was now just a stub of broken metal.The other one on the ground was a bonnet.She put her face in her hands and tried to work out what had just happened.

Poppyfrost
June 20th, 2017, 05:08 PM
Kate fell down onto the roof against the wall,not knowing what to think,but she had no idea who it was. A Titan just spared me.No.A titan just saved me... She watched the 15 meter titan go toward the supply tower.She held her swoard infront of her,which was now just a stub of broken metal.The other one on the ground was a bonnet.She put her face in her hands and tried to work out what had just happened.

Peter continued walking towards the supply tower, only to have a few people slice the back of his ankles. He fell to the ground, trying to stand back up, but they cut his hands as well. Peter tried his hardest to regenerate, steam coming out of his wounds. Standing back up, Peter bolted towards the wall, creating more chaos.

Static
June 20th, 2017, 05:12 PM
Peter continued walking towards the supply tower, only to have a few people slice the back of his ankles. He fell to the ground, trying to stand back up, but they cut his hands as well. Peter tried his hardest to regenerate, steam coming out of his wounds. Standing back up, Peter bolted towards the wall, creating more chaos.
Kate clutched her broken swoard,climbing off of the food and running toward the squad."Hey stop!We could use the Titan to help get to the tower.It killed a Titan back over there I don't know why but I saw it!" She yelled,stopping beside someone she didn't know.It just felt safer to be by people.Ever sense Peter "died".

(Lol.quotations around died :) )

Poppyfrost
June 20th, 2017, 05:16 PM
Kate clutched her broken swoard,climbing off of the food and running toward the squad."Hey stop!We could use the Titan to help get to the tower.It killed a Titan back over there I don't know why but I saw it!" She yelled,stopping beside someone she didn't know.It just felt safer to be by people.Ever sense Peter "died".

(Lol.quotations around died :) )

Lol)

Peter slid to a stop, looking in two different directions and trying to debate which way to go. A few titans came up beside him and he punched them away, narrowing his eyes and crushing their heads. Turning back around, Peter headed straight towards the supply tower and glanced back at Grace. He purred softly and smiled in a titan-like way before throwing titans off of the supply tower and crushing their heads.

Static
June 20th, 2017, 05:24 PM
Lol)

Peter slid to a stop, looking in two different directions and trying to debate which way to go. A few titans came up beside him and he punched them away, narrowing his eyes and crushing their heads. Turning back around, Peter headed straight towards the supply tower and glanced back at Grace. He purred softly and smiled in a titan-like way before throwing titans off of the supply tower and crushing their heads.
Kate glared at the hesitating MP and scouts and ran toward the tower and inside.She looked around hesitantly.Everyone had already fled or killed themsleves.Meaning most where dead.She went to the lift and went down,coming back up with fresh gear and gas.She dragged it outside and glared at the remaining people."A little help would have been nice!" She snapped,tossing someone a full tank before getting herself a new set of ODM gear.She glanced at the Titan that seemed to be on their side,Titans advancing on it. There isn't really much we can do...It might kill us if we tried...

Poppyfrost
June 20th, 2017, 05:31 PM
Kate glared at the hesitating MP and scouts and ran toward the tower and inside.She looked around hesitantly.Everyone had already fled or killed themsleves.Meaning most where dead.She went to the lift and went down,coming back up with fresh gear and gas.She dragged it outside and glared at the remaining people."A little help would have been nice!" She snapped,tossing someone a full tank before getting herself a new set of ODM gear.She glanced at the Titan that seemed to be on their side,Titans advancing on it. There isn't really much we can do...It might kill us if we tried...

Peter looked towards the other titans, swinging at one of them. They grabbed his arm and ripped it off, but Peter kicked them away. Kicking a smaller one off, Peter finished the last of the titan's off with the one remaining arm he had. Collapsing to the ground, Peter passed out. On the nape of his neck, the body of Peter was showing through the skin. The muscle tissue connected Peter to the Titan snapped and he sat up, still passed out.

Static
June 20th, 2017, 05:46 PM
Peter looked towards the other titans, swinging at one of them. They grabbed his arm and ripped it off, but Peter kicked them away. Kicking a smaller one off, Peter finished the last of the titan's off with the one remaining arm he had. Collapsing to the ground, Peter passed out. On the nape of his neck, the body of Peter was showing through the skin. The muscle tissue connected Peter to the Titan snapped and he sat up, still passed out.
Katee stared for a moment before running over and catching him before he fell.She didn't look at him in the face in fear that he would still be dead."She dragged him away Frome the body before installing down,laying Peter infront of her.She didn't know what to think,do,or even say.She just crouched beside him and waited for him to become conscious.

Poppyfrost
June 20th, 2017, 06:02 PM
Katee stared for a moment before running over and catching him before he fell.She didn't look at him in the face in fear that he would still be dead."She dragged him away Frome the body before installing down,laying Peter infront of her.She didn't know what to think,do,or even say.She just crouched beside him and waited for him to become conscious.

Peter lay on the ground, his hand over his stomach. He was breathing quietly, his heart pounding inside of his chest.

June 21st, 2017, 07:07 AM
Is there still a Titan shifter left?)

Poppyfrost
June 21st, 2017, 07:13 AM
Is there still a Titan shifter left?)

Yep! There's one left! X3)

June 21st, 2017, 07:33 AM
I CAN FIND ANY INSPIRATION FOR A TITAN!!)

June 21st, 2017, 07:35 AM
OH I KNOW! He can be the omen Titan otherwise known as the wise Titan, he can see into the future in Titan form and slightly in human form. His Titan knows sign language)

Poppyfrost
June 21st, 2017, 07:38 AM
OH I KNOW! He can be the omen Titan otherwise known as the wise Titan, he can see into the future in Titan form and slightly in human form. His Titan knows sign language)

Alright!! XD) Okay so currently Peter was killed and he's in titan form but nobody knows it's him, but recently he passed out from Titan form and revealed himself from the nape of the neck. He's currently passed out and Kate rescued him and now their on the top of the walls.)

June 21st, 2017, 07:43 AM
Ok I will have Nate appear, Have you read up to chapter 94 in the manga yet?)
Nathaniel ran up to them, he had been on his gear the whole time. "Oh oh! Let me see! Is he alive? Is he disfigured? Let me see his face!" He shouted. When he saw peters face he saw it wasn't disfigured and actually quite handsome, he blushed slightly while looking at it.

Poppyfrost
June 21st, 2017, 07:46 AM
Ok I will have Nate appear, Have you read up to chapter 94 in the manga yet?)
Nathaniel ran up to them, he had been on his gear the whole time. "Oh oh! Let me see! Is he alive? Is he disfigured? Let me see his face!" He shouted. When he saw peters face he saw it wasn't disfigured and actually quite handsome, he blushed slightly while looking at it.

hahahahahah no pls tell me what happens ;-; )

Peter twitched a bit, cracking his eyes open and trying to find out where he was. He groaned softly in pain, trying to sit up. "What.. What happened...?" He said softly, looking at Kate. When he saw Nate, his face erupted into a blush. Oh no! Nate's here! His crush, out of all people, was staring right at him. And.. Was he blushing? Peter quickly looked away, the tips of his ears turning red.

June 21st, 2017, 07:50 AM
(Where have you read up to?)
"So, I didn't know you could do that!" He said tilting his head sideways. He noticed Peter blushing and his heart raced and he blushed even more D-Does that mean he likes me? he thought.

Poppyfrost
June 21st, 2017, 07:53 AM
(Where have you read up to?)
"So, I didn't know you could do that!" He said tilting his head sideways. He noticed Peter blushing and his heart raced and he blushed even more D-Does that mean he likes me? he thought.

Forgot ;-; I've already seen the anime and everything, I read the manga from my library right before Eren and Reiner had that big titan fight. Eren bit his hand and was transforming while Reiner slid down the wall.)

Peter smiled a bit. "I didn't either.." He said softly, now sitting up and rubbing his head. "I'm... I'm a gentle titan. Hm." He smiled some more. "I must be really gentle if.. If that's the titan I am." He chuckled.

June 21st, 2017, 08:00 AM
Forgot ;-; I've already seen the anime and everything, I read the manga from my library right before Eren and Reiner had that big titan fight. Eren bit his hand and was transforming while Reiner slid down the wall.)

Peter smiled a bit. "I didn't either.." He said softly, now sitting up and rubbing his head. "I'm... I'm a gentle titan. Hm." He smiled some more. "I must be really gentle if.. If that's the titan I am." He chuckled.
(Is that their first fight because if it is, that is at chapter 43 al long way away)
"Well you didn't look very gentle to me! You were killing Titans left right and centre!" He said kneeling down and putting his hands on peters shoulders. "That was great!" He stared into peters eyes, and felt his face heat up and his ears turn red.

Poppyfrost
June 21st, 2017, 08:07 AM
(Is that their first fight because if it is, that is at chapter 43 al long way away)
"Well you didn't look very gentle to me! You were killing Titans left right and centre!" He said kneeling down and putting his hands on peters shoulders. "That was great!" He stared into peters eyes, and felt his face heat up and his ears turn red.

Yeah ;-; )

"Well.. Maybe I was fighting for something I cared about.. I just don't know what it is.." He smiled some more. As he stared right back into Nate's eyes, he felt his heart quicken and he blushed some more.

(Should we do the courtroom thing? Like someone similar to Levi beats up Peter and Nate gets triggered? XD But Peter gets to live because maybe we could twist it up a bit and Nate jumps out from the pews and protects Peter)

Static
June 21st, 2017, 10:17 AM
I think all Titan shifters should have to to prove themselves.that would help the RP)

Kate sat back releaved."Well,I guess we gotta wait until Peter is fully recovered." Kate said,standing up and looking around at the Titan infested city.

(I think there should be 3 good Titan shifters and a few bad ones if more people join.kinda like reigner and bertolt on the anime and manga)

Poppyfrost
June 21st, 2017, 10:24 AM
I think all Titan shifters should have to to prove themselves.that would help the RP)

Kate sat back releaved."Well,I guess we gotta wait until Peter is fully recovered." Kate said,standing up and looking around at the Titan infested city.

(I think there should be 3 good Titan shifters and a few bad ones if more people join.kinda like reigner and bertolt on the anime and manga)

Yeah! XD Good idea!)

Static
June 21st, 2017, 12:44 PM
I'm going to make another fourm with Kate's.is that ok?)

Poppyfrost
June 21st, 2017, 12:46 PM
I'm going to make another fourm with Kate's.is that ok?)

Yea!)

June 22nd, 2017, 03:11 AM
Nathan sighed as he looked at the city. He sat down, his expression downcast. He was sent here by the Marley to destroy this place, but... He couldn't stand the sight of the deaths of innocent people. "You stay with Peter, I'll go help!" He said and jumped off. On the wall Maria side. (Should he reveal his power now?)

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 09:06 AM
Nathan sighed as he looked at the city. He sat down, his expression downcast. He was sent here by the Marley to destroy this place, but... He couldn't stand the sight of the deaths of innocent people. "You stay with Peter, I'll go help!" He said and jumped off. On the wall Maria side. (Should he reveal his power now?)

Nah, he could do it when Peter's in his titan form, fighting off titans, when he gets overcome and Nate goes to help him.)

Peter watched Nate leave, sighing softly and laying back down on the ground.

Static
June 22nd, 2017, 09:19 AM
Nah, he could do it when Peter's in his titan form, fighting off titans, when he gets overcome and Nate goes to help him.)

Peter watched Nate leave, sighing softly and laying back down on the ground.
"You sure he doesn't need help?He ccan't fight them all by himself." She said,watching Nate leave."He's going to kill himself."

Poppyfrost
June 22nd, 2017, 09:40 AM
"You sure he doesn't need help?He ccan't fight them all by himself." She said,watching Nate leave."He's going to kill himself."

"Please save him.. I'm not going anywhere, I promise.." He smiled softly. "Please go help him so he doesn't hurt himself.." He begged Kate.

Static
June 22nd, 2017, 09:50 AM
"Please save him.. I'm not going anywhere, I promise.." He smiled softly. "Please go help him so he doesn't hurt himself.." He begged Kate.
Kate nodded,jumping off of the wall and following Nate.

June 22nd, 2017, 10:26 PM
Nate was harpooned to the wall and waited until he saw a titan coming towards the wall and jumped off. The harpoons shot out into the titans skin, he flew towards it, veered away from it as the curve pulled him behind it. he disconnected and sliced as hard as he could taking off a large chunk of the titans neck.

Poppyfrost
June 23rd, 2017, 07:03 AM
Nate was harpooned to the wall and waited until he saw a titan coming towards the wall and jumped off. The harpoons shot out into the titans skin, he flew towards it, veered away from it as the curve pulled him behind it. he disconnected and sliced as hard as he could taking off a large chunk of the titans neck.

Peter watched Nate quietly, smiling a bit, then looking around. Suddenly, he was knocked out, a bag being thrown over his head. When he woke up, he was in a cell.

Static
June 23rd, 2017, 01:03 PM
Peter watched Nate quietly, smiling a bit, then looking around. Suddenly, he was knocked out, a bag being thrown over his head. When he woke up, he was in a cell.
Kate sat outside of the town's jail and court room against the wall. Why do they think he is a threat?!He was helping and he saved me!He helped everyone get supplies!We would all be dead if it wasn't for him! she thought angrily."Them dumb MP officers and the garrison.They never decide to do anything intill we don't want them to." She mumbled.

June 24th, 2017, 09:24 AM
(Oh so they've plugged the hole already?)
Nathan paced around until he couldn't wait any longer, he ran up to the door and kicked it, trying to kick it in. "LET ME IN!" He shouted.

Static
June 24th, 2017, 09:44 AM
(Oh so they've plugged the hole already?)
Nathan paced around until he couldn't wait any longer, he ran up to the door and kicked it, trying to kick it in. "LET ME IN!" He shouted.
No.they just got Peter.I think they will plug bthe hole after the trial if there is a hole hehe.)
Kate looked at Nate."I've done tryied that.They won't let us in no matter what.I don't even know what they have been doing in there.The best we can do is wait."

June 24th, 2017, 11:07 AM
In his desperation he raised his blade prepared to bring it down on his arm then he stopped. Shifting into a Titan wouldn't be a very good idea right now he thought and put the blade back. He started shouting curses at the building. He even stole a few eggs from an abandoned marker stall and started egging the courthouse/ jail thingy.
(0-0)

Poppyfrost
June 24th, 2017, 11:13 AM
In his desperation he raised his blade prepared to bring it down on his arm then he stopped. Shifting into a Titan wouldn't be a very good idea right now he thought and put the blade back. He started shouting curses at the building. He even stole a few eggs from an abandoned marker stall and started egging the courthouse/ jail thingy.

Peter was dragged into the courtroom, hooked up to a large pole with his arms behind his back. He looked around in fear with wide eyes. The doors opened and they allowed people in, with Peter curled up on the ground, his hair hiding his eyes.

June 24th, 2017, 11:18 AM
(Nathaniel is gonna bring some eggs in and if Levi starts kicking Peter he is gonna throw eggs at Levi)
Nathaniel ran inside as soon as the doors were opened. Not forgetting the eggs of course, you never know when someone might need a good egging! He saw Peter chained to the pole and a dark aura seemed to appear around him. He took a step towards Peter.

Static
June 24th, 2017, 11:18 AM
Peter was dragged into the courtroom, hooked up to a large pole with his arms behind his back. He looked around in fear with wide eyes. The doors opened and they allowed people in, with Peter curled up on the ground, his hair hiding his eyes.
Kate was tempted to run in a free Peter,but that would only make the situation worse.The Titans where able to break through any moment now if they didn't seal off the city they had broke through,and if this didn't go quick then it could even happen today.She felt someone tap her shoulder and lean down next to her ear.
"I know exactly how Peter feels right now.This is the last thing anyone wants.For Titans to break through.And I can make it happen." He whispered so nobody but she could here.She walked faster to get away Frome him and back beside Nate.She looked back at the guy.He was in the scouts,But she had never seen him but once.
(You can have someone here if u want to.)

Poppyfrost
June 24th, 2017, 11:24 AM
Peter looked up at Nate, his expression brightening. "Nate!" He said in relief, before some guards came over to Nate and pushed him into the pews next to Kate. "Stay here, sir. It isn't safe other there." They then walked back to the other side, looking up at the judge as he peered down at Peter.

Yes, Levi! XD)

Levi stood next to Erwin, his expression solemn. With narrow eyes and steel-gray pupils, Levi was not a force to be reckoned with. He stared at Peter, as if judging him already.

Static
June 24th, 2017, 11:28 AM
Peter looked up at Nate, his expression brightening. "Nate!" He said in relief, before some guards came over to Nate and pushed him into the pews next to Kate. "Stay here, sir. It isn't safe other there." They then walked back to the other side, looking up at the judge as he peered down at Peter.

Yes, Levi! XD)

Levi stood next to Erwin, his expression solemn. With narrow eyes and steel-gray pupils, Levi was not a force to be reckoned with. He stared at Peter, as if judging him already.
Yeeeeeeeees!!!!!Levi is life!!!!)
Kate watched Peter,hoping he would what say anything crazy.

June 24th, 2017, 11:32 AM
(I wonder if Nate and Levi already know each other? Or maybe he is friends with hange?)
Nathaniel glared at the men as he was pushed to the pews. He was tempted to egg them but he knew Levi was up to something so he was saving them for Levi. He childishly stuck his tongue out at the military police on the other side. He noticed that Erwin was there as well. Uh oh,this isn't gonna be good he thought, because he knew if the MPs, Erwin And Levi were here it meant some SERIOUSLY debating. He saw the girl beside him and he remembered her as the girl who was helping Peter. Kate was her name. He had only seen her four or five times before but they both knew each other.

Static
June 24th, 2017, 11:39 AM
(I wonder if Nate and Levi already know each other? Or maybe he is friends with hange?)
Nathaniel glared at the men as he was pushed to the pews. He was tempted to egg them but he knew Levi was up to something so he was saving them for Levi. He childishly stuck his tongue out at the military police on the other side. He noticed that Erwin was there as well. Uh oh,this isn't gonna be good he thought, because he knew if the MPs, Erwin And Levi were here it meant some SERIOUSLY debating. He saw the girl beside him and he remembered her as the girl who was helping Peter. Kate was her name. He had only seen her four or five times before but they both knew each other.
Is eren and designer and stuff in this or only certain people?and this is so suspensfull!)
Kate watched Levi worridly,wondering what the strongest person in any regiment was doing here.This wasent going to be good.She watched the judge walk in and drummed her fingers on the rail.Wether Peter lived or died was about to be determined.

Poppyfrost
June 24th, 2017, 11:39 AM

Nate should be friends with Hanji! XD)

Peter looked around before the judge began speaking. "Peter.. Hm. It says here that you have the ability to shift into a titan..?" Peter nodded meekly. "Yes, sir.." His voice was gentle, yet full of fear. The judge nodded. "Good, good.." He flipped through some papers. "Now someone give me a reason to not execute Peter..?" He asked, looking around.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 24th, 2017, 11:42 AM
Is it too late to join?)

Static
June 24th, 2017, 11:43 AM
Nate should be friends with Hanji! XD)

Peter looked around before the judge began speaking. "Peter.. Hm. It says here that you have the ability to shift into a titan..?" Peter nodded meekly. "Yes, sir.." His voice was gentle, yet full of fear. The judge nodded. "Good, good.." He flipped through some papers. "Now someone give me a reason to not execute Peter..?" He asked, looking around.
"He saved me while in Titan form when my gas tank ran out of gas.He didn't try to kill anyone,even when they started trying to kill him." Kate said.She looked around for someone else to say somethin in Peters defence.

Poppyfrost
June 24th, 2017, 11:43 AM
Is it too late to join?)

Nope! :3)

June 24th, 2017, 11:44 AM
Nathaniel spoke up. "I have a reason." He said to the judge. He stood up. "Wouldn't a person who can control a Titan body be EXTREMELY valuable to our efforts in the scout regiment, he can kill Titans as effectively as Levi can! With his power we could even reclaim trost or even wall Maria. Plus we can use that Titan body to learn more about the Titans!" After he said the last part he heard Hanji yell. "I second that!!"
(Yes!! I'm imagining them two going on an egging spree and egging the whole scouts hq just to get Levi ticked off and get him to chase then, it's would usually end with nathaniel and Hanji getting caught and beaten up by Levi)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 24th, 2017, 11:48 AM
Nope! :3)
Yay!! Okay... mind if my was a titan shifter too? Or is that already taken?)

Static
June 24th, 2017, 11:51 AM
Nathaniel spoke up. "I have a reason." He said to the judge. He stood up. "Wouldn't a person who can control a Titan body be EXTREMELY valuable to our efforts in the scout regiment, he can kill Titans as effectively as Levi can! With his power we could even reclaim trost or even wall Maria. Plus we can use that Titan body to learn more about the Titans!" After he said the last part he heard Hanji yell. "I second that!!"
(Yes!! I'm imagining them two going on an egging spree and egging the whole scouts hq just to get Levi ticked off and get him to chase then, it's would usually end with nathaniel and Hanji getting caught and beaten up by Levi)
Haha!hanji!)
Kate glared at Nate,then whispered to him,"You really want Peter to be everyone's lab rat!How do you think he would feel with people staring at him and jabbing him with needles?!"

Poppyfrost
June 24th, 2017, 11:53 AM

Aww how cute XD)

Peter looked at Nate and Kate, his eyes flashing with thanks. A man on the other side stated, "Yes, but what if he loses control and attacks us? He is a being more powerful than anything on Earth. He could easily snap in less than a second. He's a damn titan, you idiots! He has to be eliminated immediately before he causes some more damage!" He shouted up to the judge. The judge nodded, thinking about both statements. Peter looked around in fear, then back up at the judge. "He could become a titan any minute now, he's probably angry! He could bite himself or something, and become a titan! He'll kill us!"

That's when Levi stepped out of the pews. "Shut up, you pigs." He said in disgust, walking towards Peter with crossed arms. He crouched down and looked Peter in the eyes, seeing the fear and hesitance. With slightly narrowed eyes, Levi straightened back up. "He wouldn't kill any of us." He huffed. "How do you know, Captain Levi? You just looked at him!" Levi rolled his eyes. "Do you want me to prove he won't turn into a titan out of pure rage?" Erwin sighed, looking away. "And here he goes again.."

Poppyfrost
June 24th, 2017, 11:54 AM
Yay!! Okay... mind if my was a titan shifter too? Or is that already taken?)

Um, well they're all taken, but since nobody else is really joining, you can go ahead and have one XD)

June 24th, 2017, 11:55 AM
"Not Peter himself, his Titan body! Why would I want someone I love to get jabbed with needles? Wait-did I just- oh well there's no going back now!" He said to Kate, to whom he accidentally confessed his feelings to Peter for.
@Sasukewolf madness you could make an evil one.
(So has Leci done this before? With Eren?)

Static
June 24th, 2017, 11:59 AM
"Not Peter himself, his Titan body! Why would I want someone I love to get jabbed with needles? Wait-did I just- oh well there's no going back now!" He said to Kate, to whom he accidentally confessed his feelings to Peter for.
Kate stared at the person who had said he would loose control."They are just acting on fear.They have no idea what to do.JUST THINK FOR A MINUITE EVERYONE!LISTEN TO WHAT NATE SAID!" She shouted at the judge.

Sasukewolf (madness) u can be on a team with Brandon.He wants to destroy humanity so u can make someone to be friends with him and help.)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 24th, 2017, 12:06 PM
Um, well they're all taken, but since nobody else is really joining, you can go ahead and have one XD)
Yay! XD)
Sasuke wolfheart
Scout Regiment
Mysterious, calm, quiet, once people try to get to know him he's cold and almost dark. But the only time he really shows kindness or anything warm is when he's in front of someone or something he likes which is a very rare sight for the man.https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/750x/d3/1a/d8/d31ad8520861f35d84598f9fd8d1bf9a.jpg
A sniper and the gear for titans
Bisexual
He's actually a hidden titan shifter and this is what he looks like as a titan: https://cs7059.vk.me/c540107/v540107993/1a99f/wF8BrUqxWHs.jpg as a titan he's known as the wolf titan.
And yes!

Poppyfrost
June 24th, 2017, 12:10 PM
Yep! Eren's an adult now! XD)

Peter was suddenly filled with pain as he was kicked across the face by Levi. Blood flew out of his mouth and he gasped, hunched over and glancing back up at him with fear. Levi kicked him again, with more force. He coughed up more blood, his body shaking in pain. Peter received many, many more kicks in the face and stomach, crying out in pain every time he was hit. The courtroom went silent, the only noises being the constant kicks and cries.

Erwin sighed under his breath, watching Levi quietly.

Poppyfrost
June 24th, 2017, 12:11 PM
Yay! XD)
Sasuke wolfheart
Scout Regiment
Mysterious, calm, quiet, once people try to get to know him he's cold and almost dark. But the only time he really shows kindness or anything warm is when he's in front of someone or something he likes which is a very rare sight for the man.https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/750x/d3/1a/d8/d31ad8520861f35d84598f9fd8d1bf9a.jpg
A sniper and the gear for titans
Bisexual
He's actually a hidden titan shifter and this is what he looks like as a titan: https://cs7059.vk.me/c540107/v540107993/1a99f/wF8BrUqxWHs.jpg as a titan he's known as the wolf titan.
And yes!

Accepted!)

Static
June 24th, 2017, 12:12 PM
Yep! Eren's an adult now! XD)

Peter was suddenly filled with pain as he was kicked across the face by Levi. Blood flew out of his mouth and he gasped, hunched over and glancing back up at him with fear. Levi kicked him again, with more force. He coughed up more blood, his body shaking in pain. Peter received many, many more kicks in the face and stomach, crying out in pain every time he was hit. The courtroom went silent, the only noises being the constant kicks and cries.

Erwin sighed under his breath, watching Levi quietly.
Kate started to walk foward to leave the stands,muttering curse words under her breath.She was going to give Levi a peice of her mind.

June 24th, 2017, 12:14 PM
Nathaniel couldn't take it any longer, as Peter was kicked again he abruptly stood up. He reached into his basket he had brought with him, grabbed and egg and eyed the shorties head. He lobbed the egg at Levi's face.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 24th, 2017, 12:15 PM
Yay!!) Sasuke grabs Kate's shoulder, his eyes glowed dangerously as he begins to speak in a dark husky voice. " don't " he says simply although it was more of a threat than worry

Static
June 24th, 2017, 12:18 PM
Yay!!) Sasuke grabs Kate's shoulder, his eyes glowed dangerously as he begins to speak in a dark husky voice. " don't " he says simply although it was more of a threat than worry
Kate jerks away,half surprised and half mad."You don't tell me what to do!Levi's going to beat him to death!" She exclaimed.Brandon came down Frome the back of the bleachers and glared at Kate."Do you want your friend to die?" Brandon growled.Kate looked at the pair that she had never seen.They didn't seem like the people that you would want to hang out with,but they where right She stopped and looked back at Levi.

Poppyfrost
June 24th, 2017, 12:20 PM

Levi stopped abruptly as the egg cracked on the side of his head. He slowly reached up and touched it, growling softly under his breath. He looked in the direction it came from, eyeing Nate with anger. "Filthy brat." Was all he said, before he began walking towards him.

Erwin looked away, hiding a smile with his hand. He was shaking a bit, trying to contain his laughter.

Peter coughed up some more blood, watching Levi walk away in relief.

Static
June 24th, 2017, 12:25 PM
Levi stopped abruptly as the egg cracked on the side of his head. He slowly reached up and touched it, growling softly under his breath. He looked in the direction it came from, eyeing Nate with anger. "Filthy brat." Was all he said, before he began walking towards him.

Erwin looked away, hiding a smile with his hand. He was shaking a bit, trying to contain his laughter.

Peter coughed up some more blood, watching Levi walk away in relief.
Kate stopped and looked at Levi approaching Nate.
(It's about to go down :) )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 24th, 2017, 12:30 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed seeing Levi. He looks at Brandon " should I move in or ... " he looks at peter than at eren " go after the two?" He asks calmly as he looks away but he glares at Kate a bit

June 24th, 2017, 12:30 PM
Nate glared at Levi. "He's had enough! You've proved your point!" He growled, he had his muscles tense, ready if Levi chose to end this with fists.Meanwhile hanji couldn't contain her laughter and was laughing Very loudly. (I think this is the end for nathaniel rip nathaniel you will always be remembered)

Static
June 24th, 2017, 12:35 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed seeing Levi. He looks at Brandon " should I move in or ... " he looks at peter than at eren " go after the two?" He asks calmly as he looks away but he glares at Kate a bit
Brandon shook his head."Not yet.Wait intil everyone is calmed down a bit."
Kate glared back at Sasuke and Brandon,then looked at levi."Don't touch Nate or Peter." She said hostilily,talking to all three of them.She didn't trust Brandon or sasuke especially,and wanted to get away Frome them as soon as possible.
(Is this a kidnapping?)

June 24th, 2017, 12:36 PM
Brandon shook his head."Not yet.Wait infill everyone is calmed down a bit."
Kate glared back at Sasuke and Brandon,then looked at levi."Don't touch Nate or Peter." She said hostilily,talking to all three of them.She didn't trust Brandon or sasuke especially,and wanted to get away Frome them as soon as possible.
(Is this a kidnapping?)
(I think it might be)

Poppyfrost
June 24th, 2017, 12:43 PM
(I think it might be)

Kidnap Peter and see what happens. You just wait and see. You will see a whole 'nother side to him.)

Levi grimaced, glaring at Nate. Erwin stepped in between Nate and Levi. "Levi, stand down. Just wash the egg out and you'll be fine." He stated. Levi growled, shooting a glare at Nate before turning and walking back into the pews. Erwin smiled a bit, rolling his eyes and moving back where he was. The judge stared down at Peter. "I've made a decision. Peter will not be executed. He will be used to protect humanity and the walls, fighting off titans, and saving mankind." He stated. "That is final."

Static
June 24th, 2017, 12:45 PM
Kidnap Peter and see what happens. You just wait and see. You will see a whole 'nother side to him.)

Levi grimaced, glaring at Nate. Erwin stepped in between Nate and Levi. "Levi, stand down. Just wash the egg out and you'll be fine." He stated. Levi growled, shooting a glare at Nate before turning and walking back into the pews. Erwin smiled a bit, rolling his eyes and moving back where he was. The judge stared down at Peter. "I've made a decision. Peter will not be executed. He will be used to protect humanity and the walls, fighting off titans, and saving mankind." He stated. "That is final."
Kate sighed in relief.He wasent going to die today.Or anytime soon.It was going to be ok after they sealed off the wall.
(Or would it?hehe)

June 24th, 2017, 12:49 PM

Nate jumped in happiness. He saw hanji grin at the prospect of being able to test peters Titan form. (Gtg its 3:48 pm here I'm going to sleep gnight guys!)

Static
June 24th, 2017, 12:49 PM
Nate jumped in happiness. He saw hanji grin at the prospect of being able to test peters Titan form. (Gtg its 3:48 pm here I'm going to sleep gnight guys!)
Night.)

Poppyfrost
June 24th, 2017, 12:50 PM

Peter was unhooked from the pole and he weakly stood up, rushing over to Nate's side. "N-Nate..!" He stammered, hugging him tightly.

(Okay, good night :3)

ladybugg03
June 24th, 2017, 12:54 PM
Is it to late to sign up?

Static
June 24th, 2017, 12:55 PM
Kate watched Brandon leave the room and followed.she put her hand on his shoulder and turned him around."What was the deal in there?You where glaring at me the whole time."
Brandon just looked at her and shrugged."Why would I tell you.And it's only because you almost killed your friend." He replied calmly.Kate grabbedhim by the collar of his shirt and pushed him against the wall."Welk he's not dead yet and I would never try to get him killed!" She snapped.

Static
June 24th, 2017, 12:57 PM
Is it to late to sign up?
No.you can still join.)
Haha!it worked Skye!we started and people are joining!)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 24th, 2017, 12:58 PM
But Sasukes hot! XD) Sasuke nods slowly as he looks at Kate. " you have no power over us " he says darkly as he looks at Brandon and nods " as you wish just give me the signal" he says as he begins to walk away heading to the other side of the crowd nearby Levi and nearby peter as well

Static
June 24th, 2017, 01:01 PM
But Sasukes hot! XD) Sasuke nods slowly as he looks at Kate. " you have no power over us " he says darkly as he looks at Brandon and nods " as you wish just give me the signal" he says as he begins to walk away heading to the other side of the crowd nearby Levi and nearby peter as well
"What do you mean?" She ask,still pinning Brandon down.Brandon nodded to sasuke.The signal.Brandon kicks Kate off and rolls away before she has time to do anything.

Poppyfrost
June 24th, 2017, 01:05 PM
Madness I replied in PM's XD)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 24th, 2017, 01:34 PM
"What do you mean?" She ask,still pinning Brandon down.Brandon nodded to sasuke.The signal.Brandon kicks Kate off and rolls away before she has time to do anything.
Sasuke eyes glowed as he bites his hand and almost Immediately a bolt of lightning hit him and there in his place was the wolf titan. He breaks the ceiling and grabs peter immediately his eyes glowed as he looks at eren but quickly begins to run away by breaking though the court taking off for the wall.

Static
June 24th, 2017, 01:40 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed as he bites his hand and almost Immediately a bolt of lightning hit him and there in his place was the wolf titan. He breaks the ceiling and grabs peter immediately his eyes glowed as he looks at eren but quickly begins to run away by breaking though the court taking off for the wall.
Brandon bit his hand and a bolt of lightning hit him.When the fog cleared,a armored Titan was in his place.It grabbed Kate but didn't have time to grab mate before people regained themselves and started trying to slice his neck.Kate couldn't see or reach her swoard because of the steam.When it cleared,They where well out of range of the scouts and MP.

Poppyfrost
June 24th, 2017, 01:45 PM

I see you've seen a few Season 2 Episodes :3)

Peter felt himself being torn from Nate, A large titan grabbing him. "Nate!" He cried out. "Kate!" He tried reaching out, but it was too late. They wouldn't be able to grab him. He struggled, but was too weak to escape from Sasuke's grasp. He watched Brandon transform as well, his eyes widening. What hell was he in..?

Static
June 24th, 2017, 01:52 PM
I see you've seen a few Season 2 Episodes :3)

Peter felt himself being torn from Nate, A large titan grabbing him. "Nate!" He cried out. "Kate!" He tried reaching out, but it was too late. They wouldn't be able to grab him. He struggled, but was too weak to escape from Sasuke's grasp. He watched Brandon transform as well, his eyes widening. What hell was he in..?
Yep.waiting for ep 9.)
Kate reached her swoard and cut it the Titans hand,falling to the ground. Grass.We are outside of the walls.But how did they moobve so fast?" Her legs where bleeding Frome the steam.She didn't even know what to think.She started standing up and backed away Frome Brandon.Before he could fully regenerate,she ran to the edge of the woods and crawled under tree roots." he is regenrated.But he doesn't know where i am.And where is Peter? she stayed under the tree,not making a sound.The tree was hollow,but it didn't offer much room.She decided to just come up with a plan.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 24th, 2017, 01:53 PM
Yes! But I actually just read the mangas :3) the wolf titan keeps running eventually begins to climb up to wall but thanks to his claws he was quickly climbing up. His eyes glowed dangerously as he feels Peter trying to escape but he just growls loudly as he reaches the top and he looks for Brandon once he sees him. He takes a deep breath and roars loudly before jumping off the wall and running towards the forest

Static
June 24th, 2017, 01:55 PM
Yes! But I actually just read the mangas :3) the wolf titan keeps running eventually begins to climb up to wall but thanks to his claws he was quickly climbing up. His eyes glowed dangerously as he feels Peter trying to escape but he just growls loudly as he reaches the top and he looks for Brandon once he sees him. He takes a deep breath and roars loudly before jumping off the wall and running towards the forest
Brandon roars back in response.Mission success.Atleast halfway.He had lost Kate and they haven't grabbed Nate,but that was just a minor set back. He scanned the ground again for evidence of where she might be.

Poppyfrost
June 24th, 2017, 01:59 PM
Yes! But I actually just read the mangas :3) the wolf titan keeps running eventually begins to climb up to wall but thanks to his claws he was quickly climbing up. His eyes glowed dangerously as he feels Peter trying to escape but he just growls loudly as he reaches the top and he looks for Brandon once he sees him. He takes a deep breath and roars loudly

Me too! XD I forgot which one, but the manga ended right when Eren was being captured by Reiner and Bertholdt, and he transformed. I've seen all except the last episode in Season two. Bummer we have to wait another year for Season 3 ;-; )

Peter covered his ears, gritting his teeth as Sasuke roared. He looked around, trying to find something to do. Looking at his hands, he felt his heart rate quicken. Should he do it..? If he did, he knew he couldn't fight Sasuke. Sasuke was to strong, and Peter was a gentle titan. He would just run. And Being very, very fast was a good thing. As a gentle titan, he was kind and caring. He wouldn't eat humans, he would save them. He has better control over his titan body, and he's incredibly fast. He didn't know about the wolf titan, but he knew a good bit about the new armored titan. The colossal titan hadn't appeared in a very long time, nor had the original armored titan.

Static
June 24th, 2017, 02:06 PM
This keeps getting suspenfull!)
Brandon turned back into a human,emerging out of the suddenly dead Titans carcass.He started walking to the woods before using his gear to search in the trees.

Kate sighed after Brandon left,leaning back. "why did they grab me?I can'teven turn into a tTitan.But they also tryied to grab Nate,and he can't either.But who knows why they are doing anything?" she thought. The wolf titan didn't seem to be as fast as the armored but she still stayed where she was.She heard footsteps outside of the tree,But they wasent human,or the armored and wolf Titans.It was a regular Titan.It sniffed the air and started scratching at the bottom of the tree.The opening was slowly getting wider.She pushed farther back against the hollow tree,though it was useless.Soon more Titans where crowding the tree infill nothing could get through or out.

ladybugg03
June 24th, 2017, 02:06 PM
I want to sign up but I haven't seen Attack on Titan so...

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 24th, 2017, 02:38 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed dangerously as he growls a bit. He looks around smelling the air for Brandon than he huffs as he begins to walk deeper into the forest. His eyes glowed dangerously as with a simple growl many titans ran away from him.

Static
June 24th, 2017, 02:53 PM
"Guess this is how I'd die..." let's thought,watching the howl she had came in through steadly bet bigger. "Guess it's better than being killed by people I knew..." the Titansfingers where starting to be able to get in.She closed her eyes,wanting to not see any more."Guess all I can do is wait for my death..."

Brandon stopped,hearing sasuke's footsteps coming closer.When her was near,Brandon jumped onto his shoulder Frome his tree.They needed camp before nightfall,and they needed to find kate and get Nate.
(Are they going to get eren or is he to skilled?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 24th, 2017, 03:30 PM
If you want Sasuke can go get him?) Sasuke huffs darkly when Brandon jumped onto his shoulder " where's the girl? Where's the two? Did you fail?" He asks coldly as he continues to walk

Static
June 24th, 2017, 03:39 PM
If you want Sasuke can go get him?) Sasuke huffs darkly when Brandon jumped onto his shoulder " where's the girl? Where's the two? Did you fail?" He asks coldly as he continues to walk
"I don't even think she was really a Titan shifter like u said she was.She didn't transform or anything.And I know where she is.There are just to many Titans to get her though.And Nate was to far away.He will probably come to us though to get Peter back." Brandon replied."I see you got Peter successfully.

Poppyfrost
June 24th, 2017, 04:42 PM
"I don't even think she was really a Titan shifter like u said she was.She didn't transform or anything.And I know where she is.There are just to many Titans to get her though.And Nate was to far away.He will probably come to us though to get Peter back." Brandon replied."I see you got Peter successfully.

Peter couldn't take this anymore. He bit onto his hand, blood spurting from the wound as lightning flashed. He became a titan while still in Sasuke's hand, falling to the ground and staring up at him. Quickly getting back up, Peter turned and sprinted away from Sasuke, heading back to the walls for safety.

Static
June 24th, 2017, 06:55 PM
Peter couldn't take this anymore. He bit onto his hand, blood spurting from the wound as lightning flashed. He became a titan while still in Sasuke's hand, falling to the ground and staring up at him. Quickly getting back up, Peter turned and sprinted away from Sasuke, heading back to the walls for safety.
Brandon growled."we let our guard down." He growled,jumping down and biting his hand.lightning flashed for a instant and the armored ran after Peter.

(Writers block for Kate...)

Poppyfrost
June 24th, 2017, 06:58 PM
Peter sprinted faster, panicking. He couldn't let them get to him. Why were they after him anyways? Peter saw the wall in the distance, but it was still far away.

Static
June 24th, 2017, 07:03 PM
Peter sprinted faster, panicking. He couldn't let them get to him. Why were they after him anyways? Peter saw the wall in the distance, but it was still far away.
Haha!figured it out!)
Kate kicked the edge of the tree intil a hole was big enough for her to get through.The hand on the other side of the hollow tree was still reaching,the tree tilting dangerously.She ran out of the hole and used ODM gear to get to a tree before Titans could grab her. "Well Atleasttthat's taken care of.Now I just need to get Peter and get back to the wall." she thought reasurred.

Brandon was gaining ground on Peter.When he was in range,he tackled him Frome behind.Something popped but it didn't matter.It was just the Titan,not Peter.Brandon held him down I till sauske could get there.

Poppyfrost
June 24th, 2017, 07:16 PM
Haha!figured it out!)
Kate kicked the edge of the tree intil a hole was big enough for her to get through.The hand on the other side of the hollow tree was still reaching,the tree tilting dangerously.She ran out of the hole and used ODM gear to get to a tree before Titans could grab her. "Well Atleasttthat's taken care of.Now I just need to get Peter and get back to the wall." she thought reasurred.

Brandon was gaining ground on Peter.When he was in range,he tackled him Frome behind.Something popped but it didn't matter.It was just the Titan,not Peter.Brandon held him down I till sauske could get there.

Peter let out a blood curdling shriek, stunning Brandon and kicking him off. He turned around and faced him, taking a few steps back. With narrowed, glowing blue eyes, he shrieked again, clenching his fists.

Static
June 24th, 2017, 07:22 PM
Peter let out a blood curdling shriek, stunning Brandon and kicking him off. He turned around and faced him, taking a few steps back. With narrowed, glowing blue eyes, he shrieked again, clenching his fists.
Brandon locked eyes with Peter.He was going to have to rip him out.Brandon got into a fighting position,leaving no openings.He defeinently had more fighting experience and was more protected,but that was his only to advantaged.On speed,strength,and wits they matched evenly.Brandon made the first move,attempting to kick Peters feet out Frome under him.

Kate stopped where she had started.It wass quite a distance away Frome the wall,But she heard Titans fighting,and was positive one was Peter.She stayed on the edge of the forest infill she could see them a little ways off.She didn't see the sasuke,But she saw Brandon fitting Peter.She clenced her swoard,drawing them out.
(Should Kate help and her ability's be revealed or leave it to Peter?)

Poppyfrost
June 24th, 2017, 07:30 PM
Brandon locked eyes with Peter.He was going to have to rip him out.Brandon got into a fighting position,leaving no openings.He defeinently had more fighting experience and was more protected,but that was his only to advantaged.On speed,strength,and wits they matched evenly.Brandon made the first move,attempting to kick Peters feet out Frome under him.

Kate stopped where she had started.It wass quite a distance away Frome the wall,But she heard Titans fighting,and was positive one was Peter.She stayed on the edge of the forest infill she could see them a little ways off.She didn't see the sasuke,But she saw Brandon fitting Peter.She clenced her swoard,drawing them out.
(Should Kate help and her ability's be revealed or leave it to Peter?)

Nah, Peter's got it XD)

Peter grabbed Brandon's leg and yanked him up from the ground, swinging him around and throwing him into some trees. He screeched again before turning and running. Being a non-violent titan, the only time he would fight was when he was protecting someone he cared about or he was attacked first. Peter's biggest advantage was his speed. He was one of the fastest titans, being a good bit faster than Brandon. However, he lacked in strength and armor, those being his two weakest points.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 24th, 2017, 07:31 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed as he dashes after them as soon as he got closer to them his claws were out and he slices peters chest while growling loudly. His sharp fangs showed " Brandon leave this one to me you're too slow for a fast type but I am both speed and death " he roars loudly

Static
June 24th, 2017, 07:33 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed as he dashes after them as soon as he got closer to them his claws were out and he slices peters chest while growling loudly. His sharp fangs showed " Brandon leave this one to me you're too slow for a fast type but I am both speed and death " he roars loudly
"Fine" he grunted back in Titan spech,going off somewhere to watch.

Poppyfrost
June 24th, 2017, 07:42 PM
Peter shrieked again, falling to the ground. He rolled for a moment before slowly getting up, shaking dirt off his body. Steam slowly rose from the wound, his body healing the large cut.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 24th, 2017, 07:44 PM
Sasuke huffs as he kicks him down and steps on his chest. " stop fighting stay down and obey or you die. Is this understood?" He says darkly as his claws were open wide

Poppyfrost
June 24th, 2017, 07:47 PM
Sasuke huffs as he kicks him down and steps on his chest. " stop fighting stay down and obey or you die. Is this understood?" He says darkly as his claws were open wide

Peter whimpered softly, trying to push Sasuke off of him. He stared up at him with sad blue eyes, scared and unsure of what was going to happen. He didn't know why they were kidnapping him, or why they were hurting him. He just wanted to go home. He just wanted to see his friends again. He didn't want to leave.

Static
June 24th, 2017, 07:54 PM
So evil sasuke)
Brandon stopped and looked at the trees.sure enough,that llittle brat that had escaped was there.It didn't matter though.She couldn't do anything if she didn't know she was a Titan shifter,and he didn't even know if she was one anymore.(gtg to bed.night)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 24th, 2017, 08:22 PM
K goodnight. Sasuke may be evil but he's one hell of a lover ) Sasuke eyes glowed dangerously as he removes his foot. " get up follow me they are not your family they are your enemy. We are your family we are the ones you should be happy to see... not scared..." he says as if he was just slapped

Poppyfrost
June 24th, 2017, 09:50 PM
K goodnight. Sasuke may be evil but he's one hell of a lover ) Sasuke eyes glowed dangerously as he removes his foot. " get up follow me they are not your family they are your enemy. We are your family we are the ones you should be happy to see... not scared..." he says as if he was just slapped

Goodnight!)

Peter didn't move. He didn't want too. He just wanted to go back home. He averted his eyes away from Sasuke, laying down on the ground and trembling. It was hard to be happy and trust someone who just practically kidnapped you. It was terrifying, and he wanted to be back home with everyone he loved.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 24th, 2017, 10:11 PM
Sasuke growls darkly as he grabs peter by the arm " stand up they are not your family they have been lying to you!! I'm your family not them don't you remember?! ... don't you remember who I am?" He says almost hurt

Poppyfrost
June 24th, 2017, 10:12 PM
Sasuke growls darkly as he grabs peter by the arm " stand up they are not your family they have been lying to you!! I'm your family not them don't you remember?! ... don't you remember who I am?" He says almost hurt

Peter wasn't as smart as Sasuke and he couldn't quite communicate as well in titan form. All he did was whimper as Sasuke grabbed his arm. He simply shook his head, still staying down on the ground.

Static
June 25th, 2017, 11:41 AM
Peter wasn't as smart as Sasuke and he couldn't quite communicate as well in titan form. All he did was whimper as Sasuke grabbed his arm. He simply shook his head, still staying down on the ground.
Brandon started walking toward Peter,confident that the fight was over.

June 25th, 2017, 10:15 PM
Yo can nate join in on this?)

Poppyfrost
June 25th, 2017, 10:17 PM
Yo can nate join in on this?)

Kate and Nate can shift into titans to try and save Peter XD)

June 25th, 2017, 10:30 PM
Ok but ill post when I get home!)

Poppyfrost
June 25th, 2017, 10:31 PM
Ok but ill post when I get home!)

Alright :3)

Static
June 26th, 2017, 11:23 AM
Kate and Nate can shift into titans to try and save Peter XD)
Hm....I'll have to think for a minute on hjow I want this to work.)

June 26th, 2017, 10:15 PM
where are they? btw I can only post st school!)

Poppyfrost
June 26th, 2017, 10:21 PM

Aww okay ;-; ) Well, they are outside of the walls. Sasuke is holding onto Peter's arm and trying to take him somewhere, but Peter is on the ground and doesn't want to go. They're both in titan form)

Static
June 27th, 2017, 09:06 AM
Kate hasent transformed yet and is about to help Peter.it's outside of the walls.)

June 28th, 2017, 10:26 PM
Nate had followed kate ande when he heard the fighting ahead he used almost all of his gas and flew over too them in seconds. Rage lit up in his eyes. "HEY YOU WOLF TITAN!! YOU LET GO OF PETER NOW!!" he shouted.

Poppyfrost
June 28th, 2017, 10:28 PM
Nate had followed kate ande when he heard the fighting ahead he used almost all of his gas and flew over too them in seconds. Rage lit up in his eyes. "HEY YOU WOLF TITAN!! YOU LET GO OF PETER NOW!!" he shouted.

Peter heard Nate's voice and his attention was immediately shifted to him. He yanked his arm away from Sasuke before jumping to his feet and catching Nate. He purred softly and looked down at him, nuzzling him gently, not paying attention to Sasuke anymore.

(Sasuke! XD This is your cue to attack him!)

Static
June 29th, 2017, 08:45 AM
Kate looked at Nate."NATE YOU IDIOT!!!YOU CANT KILL TWO TITANS AT ONCE!" She shouted.She sighed,drawing her swoard's.

Brandon looked at Nate.He seemed like he wasent even a threat right now so he just stopped to see if sauske would need help.

July 1st, 2017, 05:30 AM
Nate like Brandon and assume was a Marley but he defected to the paradise side so maybe they know him?)
"WATCH ME!" He shouted. He nuzzled peters face back. "I need you to let me go, you'll now why soon enough okay?" He asked Peter.

Poppyfrost
July 1st, 2017, 09:44 AM
Nate like Brandon and assume was a Marley but he defected to the paradise side so maybe they know him?)
"WATCH ME!" He shouted. He nuzzled peters face back. "I need you to let me go, you'll now why soon enough okay?" He asked Peter.

Wait what? XD)

Peter got a sad look in his eyes. He didn't want to let Nate go. He hesitated before gently setting Nate down on the ground, purring softly and nuzzling his head again.

July 1st, 2017, 10:47 AM
Sasuke autocorrected to assume lol)
Nate rubbed peters head again before turning to sasuke. "HEY YOU WOLFY!!" He shouted to sasuke. "DONTCHA REMEMBER ME!?"

Poppyfrost
July 2nd, 2017, 05:40 PM
Sasukewolf (madness)

July 3rd, 2017, 10:28 PM
come on! Sasukewolf (madness) we neeeeeeed you

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 4th, 2017, 02:28 AM
Sasuke eyes glowed dangerously as he looks at Nate " a other pest!" He roars loudly as his claws were out and ready

July 4th, 2017, 05:03 AM
"Now now! Don't call your old pal Nate a pest!" He smirked. "So you don't remember me do you? How about now?" He said and pulled his hair out of his face and glared up into sasukes eyes.

Poppyfrost
July 4th, 2017, 09:56 AM
"Now now! Don't call your old pal Nate a pest!" He smirked. "So you don't remember me do you? How about now?" He said and pulled his hair out of his face and glared up into sasukes eyes.

Peter protectively stood behind Nate, glaring at Sasuke with glowing blue eyes.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 6th, 2017, 03:18 AM
He huffs " I do remember just don't care" he growls loudly as smoke appears from his body as he suddenly appears behind them. " I don't have pals I have weak pest following my every move and trying to take what's rightfully mine" he says coldly

Poppyfrost
July 6th, 2017, 10:42 PM
He huffs " I do remember just don't care" he growls loudly as smoke appears from his body as he suddenly appears behind them. " I don't have pals I have weak pest following my every move and trying to take what's rightfully mine" he says coldly

Peter screeched in anger. I was never yours to begin with! He narrowed his eyes. (I replied in The Light Within btw :3)

Static
July 7th, 2017, 12:40 PM
Writers block.Don't really know what to do...I'm still active in this RP though)

July 7th, 2017, 09:06 PM
Nate raised his blade to his hand. "Well you've just sealed your fate Wolfy!" He shouted and sliced his hand with the blade and lighting shot down from the sky. His Titan body started forming around him, when it was done he was a fourteen metre tall giant glaring at sasuke.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 7th, 2017, 11:23 PM
His eyes glowed dangerously as he just looks away " you really don't remember me? You don't remember my love, my care our promise?! " he glares at them his eyes now held .... tears. " you swore to stay by my side! To be loyal only to me!! Yet you stand against me with him!! You've betrayed me?! You have forgotten me! Now..." his eyes glowed dangerously as he bites his hand immediately Changing into his titan form which was a bit bigger than Nate and his claws were out his fangs sharp and ready to kill but blood tears still ran down his face as he begins to roar loudly. " I'll kill you both!! Nate you are nothing to me you has stood in my way! And stole everything from me!! You will suffer!!" He roars as he immediately claws his chest so deep it pushed him back.

Poppyfrost
July 7th, 2017, 11:49 PM
His eyes glowed dangerously as he just looks away " you really don't remember me? You don't remember my love, my care our promise?! " he glares at them his eyes now held .... tears. " you swore to stay by my side! To be loyal only to me!! Yet you stand against me with him!! You've betrayed me?! You have forgotten me! Now..." his eyes glowed dangerously as he bites his hand immediately Changing into his titan form which was a bit bigger than Nate and his claws were out his fangs sharp and ready to kill but blood tears still ran down his face as he begins to roar loudly. " I'll kill you both!! Nate you are nothing to me you has stood in my way! And stole everything from me!! You will suffer!!" He roars as he immediately claws his chest so deep it pushed him back.

(Peter's just gonna kill himself he can't take the stress okay xD somebody help him )

Peter whimpered, the memories rushing back. Sasuke had been gone for so long, Peter thought he'd died. He hadn't seen him in months, and he truly thought Sasuke hadn't made it back from a mission. He slept alone, in a bed, for months, always crying himself to sleep as the thought of his one and only lover being devoured by a titan filled his mind. He'd wake up the next morning, his pillow stained with his tears as he got dressed to protect the city and wait for his love to come home. So, after months of waiting and waiting, Peter eventually stopped. He created a little memorial in his backyard by making a small cross with Sasuke's name carved on it.

Whimpering some more, Peter stumbled back and turned, sprinting towards the wall as he made sounds of pain and sadness. As he climbed on top of the wall, Peter shifted into a human and ran back to his home, heading into his bathroom and locking himself inside. Sliding against the door to the floor and sobbing. He cried and cried, his heart feeling as if it was being ripped in half. He was being toyed with. Played with. And he didn't know what to do.

July 8th, 2017, 11:57 AM
Nates eyes widened as he was propelled back. He stopped himself though, he grabbed assumes arm and smashed his knee into it, breaking it. His Titan roared at the smell of sasukes blood. You think your the only one that's suffered? his Titan signed furiously. (Hates Titan knows sign language)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 8th, 2017, 02:54 PM
Sasuke eyes widened when he noticed peter and he begins push nate away and begins to run towards the wall and he begins to turn into a human running towards peters house

Static
July 8th, 2017, 07:42 PM
Sasuke eyes widened when he noticed peter and he begins push nate away and begins to run towards the wall and he begins to turn into a human running towards peters house
Kate used her gear and tryied to cut his neck with her two blades. Sasukewolf (madness)

Poppyfrost
July 9th, 2017, 03:22 PM
Sasukewolf (madness)

Peter was laying on the ground, curled up, his wrists bleeding as he'd taken some broken glass and slashed them across, creating deep cuts. He was weakly staring up at the ceiling, his vision blurring before darkening as he passed out on the bathroom floor. He had a look of peace on his face, tears staining his cheeks as he fell into a deeper sleep.

Poppyfrost
July 10th, 2017, 02:47 PM
Bump, Sasukewolf (madness) BlueGenie(aka Blueflight) )

Static
July 14th, 2017, 06:02 PM
Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 15th, 2017, 12:10 AM
Sasuke runs towards peters house and immediately breaks down the door as he runs in. His eyes glowed softly as he immediately runs towards the bathroom and begins to at least try to open the door when he found it locked. He growls softly as he steps back " peter stay away from the door!"

Poppyfrost
July 15th, 2017, 12:24 AM
Peter weakly opened his eyes, trying to stay awake a bit longer. Glancing at his bloodied wrists, he whimpered quietly before curling up in the corner of the bathroom, lying in a pool of blood and passing out.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 15th, 2017, 12:37 AM
Sasuke eyes glowed as he breaks down the door. He immediately picks peter up and begins to head outside. He looks around for some medical house or something than he just begins to run.

Poppyfrost
July 15th, 2017, 01:47 AM
Sasuke eyes glowed as he breaks down the door. He immediately picks peter up and begins to head outside. He looks around for some medical house or something than he just begins to run.

Peter's arms were held against his chest as he curled up against Sasuke's chest, his blood quickly soaking into his own shirt. He groaned quietly in pain and whimpered in his sleep. Nearby Sasuke was a small house with a red cross on the front door, symbolizing the hospital. It was very small and quaint, in fact, the very house Eren himself rested in after his titan transformation.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 15th, 2017, 01:58 AM
Sasuke eyes glowed when he saw the house and he immediately runs towards it. He begins to bang his free arm against the door. " open up we need help!!" He yells

Poppyfrost
July 15th, 2017, 12:26 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed when he saw the house and he immediately runs towards it. He begins to bang his free arm against the door. " open up we need help!!" He yells

A nurse opened up the door, looking at Sasuke with wide eyes. "Sir, calm down!" She grabbed his arm, holding it down, and looking at Peter. She immediately went into action and picked him up, taking him away from Sasuke and quickly heading into a bedroom. Laying Peter on the bed as gently as she could, she began wrapping up his wounds and cleaning up the blood. Setting a cold cloth on his head, the nurse pulled the bed sheets over him and patted his shoulder. "Can you tell me what happened..?" She asked Sasuke quietly, crossing her arms over her chest and looking at him with slightly narrowed eyes.

July 16th, 2017, 07:16 AM
Nate bursts through the door. "ILL TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED!" He shouted, his swords pointed at sasuke. "THIS GUY NEARLY KILLED ME AND- OHMYGOSH PETER WHAT HAPPENED WHO DID THIS!? WAS IT SASUKE ILL KILL HIM!"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 16th, 2017, 07:37 AM
Sasuke growls as he pulls out a pistol aiming at nate" no this is your fault!! With your lies and sick games!! Corrupting my love! ...." he looks at the doctor. " I think he cut his wrists or something I found him like that. I honestly don't know what happened.. but I know it's this mans fault!!" He growls

Poppyfrost
July 16th, 2017, 09:36 AM
The nurse narrowed her eyes some more. "Both of you put your weapons down. This is a place of healing and safety, and if you draw yours swords, and you draw your guns, it cannot be that way." She walked towards Peter and rested her hand on his forehead. "He's breathing.. That's good.." She whispered. "He cut his wrists? Physical harm doesn't start from nowhere. Something has to cause it. I suppose he was stressed... We'll let him talk when he wakes up." She said quietly. "For now, you two need to talk it out, and keep him calm."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 16th, 2017, 02:32 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed softly as he puts away his pistol. " it may be because of me... he seemed to have forgotten me and our love... and had ended up with this fool" he says coldly

Poppyfrost
July 16th, 2017, 05:24 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed softly as he puts away his pistol. " it may be because of me... he seemed to have forgotten me and our love... and had ended up with this fool" he says coldly

"He didn't 'forget' about you, Sir. Captain, I understand you had a mission, but you were gone for months. He probably thought you were killed, so he tried moving on. Why don't you ask him when he wakes up instead of make assumptions?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 16th, 2017, 05:29 PM
Sasuke growls softly. " .... fine" he looks at the doctor " when can I see him?" He asks calmly

Static
July 17th, 2017, 01:32 PM
Brandon walked into the hospital,a long cut on his arm."I could have gotten there faster if I didn't have to handle that girl." she thought to himself."What happened to Peter?" He asked.

Poppyfrost
July 18th, 2017, 10:05 PM
"He cut his wrists, but thankfully, he didn't pass away." She sighed, looking at Sasuke. "You may see him now. Just try not to hurt him or disrupt him too badly. It will result badly.." She said quietly. "I'll leave you all alone now." She then quickly left the room.

Peter whimpered quietly in his sleep, tilting his head to the side and resting it on the pillow.

Static
July 20th, 2017, 03:12 PM
"He cut his wrists, but thankfully, he didn't pass away." She sighed, looking at Sasuke. "You may see him now. Just try not to hurt him or disrupt him too badly. It will result badly.." She said quietly. "I'll leave you all alone now." She then quickly left the room.

Peter whimpered quietly in his sleep, tilting his head to the side and resting it on the pillow.
Brandon looked at Peter.

July 25th, 2017, 10:15 PM
Nate sat down, worry plastered on his face. when he heard the nurse say that they could visit peter he was relieved. He glared at sasuke. "So you weren't dead?' he asked suspiciously.