PDA

View Full Version : Appreciation of my one true love[s]

wren
June 6th, 2017, 07:31 PM
"It's been so long that I've loved so much.
It's been so long I am most forgot how to.
It's been so long that someone's loved me.
It's been so long that I've had someone.
Like you"

Every time you say hello, ask me how my days going, I get butterflies. I swoon and instantly I feel much better. Every time you say you love me, I can't help but say I love you too.
You mean so much to me, I can't even explain how I feel. With 99% of my heart is filled with you. I will always devote myself to you dear laurel if I had the chance I would come over there and give you a big ol hug.
I don't know how to explain how much love I have bent up for you! For ever and always. My lovely laurel

"I felt like I belonged
I felt like I was wanted
I felt like I was needed
I felt like I was appreciated.
Just for who I was"

woly pupy
I was married to your daughter at some point. Though we all may not be all together still, I felt loved when you welcomed me into your family. It's my greatest joy To be a part of the dear
Household. I do have friends that respect and live me for me but I've never had parents like you. I may be your adopted child but I
Felt loved and included nonethless. I'm so thankful for e two of you and were you've allowed me to go!

"We were always just the 4
We were always side by side
We were always the best of friends
We were always the closest
We were always agasint the world.
Just you guys. And me"

Skye Sasukewolf (madness) Rubinaito Integrity

You guys where ther wi me since day one.
I couldn't be here without you. You where the first people I knew and the first people I loved so dearly. We were always together
On private threads and secret roleplays. You were all there to pull me through the hard times and life me when I felt like crap. Which I seemed to be all the time. You still stuck by me like glue.
I love you guys so much and nobody could replace our little gang. Nobody. And I tell you this when someone's decides to give you a hard time I won't
Back out on you. I'll be there with you the whole time.
Sticking up for or my lil "Squad"

"You are my sisters
You are my strongholds
You are my solid rock
You are my strong defender
You are my hearts keeper
You matter so much"

Brooklyn Trees Pathos The Eye Of The Storm

Ya'll are my adopted sista's. Ma girls. You may not know it but nobody can take you from me, even if you don't like me your still my sisters. I mean. My adopted sisters I suppose.
I wouldn't trade you for any other sisters because your all so amazing. I couldn't ever want any other sisters. I'll always be by your side to protect and help guide you as best as I could. I hope you could do the same for me one day.
I love you all so much and there's nothing I wouldn't do.

"I just met you, but I love you
I just met you, I can't get enough
I just met you, but I can't loose you
I just met you, but I feel like I know you
Please don't leave!"
moonfang
You have a special section because I thought you left for good... But here you are!

I thought I lost you for good that time. I felt such pain because of it. I couldn't have lost you, it pained me to think about it. But when you visited my profile and tackled me violently I couldn't help but feel a sigh of relief pass me.
At last I had my smol lil kitten back
At my side. I just met you recently but I love you unconditionally. If you'd accept I'd like you to become a part of my family!

"You where always with me. You are my family. My friends. My everything"

So I say this to you all, the people who made me who I am. I love you all so dearly.

lilith
June 6th, 2017, 07:35 PM
Like you"

Every time you say hello, ask me how my days going, I get butterflies. I swoon and instantly I feel much better. Every time you say you love me, I can't help but say I love you too.
You mean so much to me, I can't even explain how I feel. With 99% of my heart is filled with you. I will always devote myself to you dear laurel if I had the chance I would come over there and give you a big ol hug.
I don't know how to explain how much love I have bent up for you! For ever and always. My lovely laurel

"I felt like I belonged
I felt like I was wanted
I felt like I was needed
Just for who I was"

woly pupy
I was married to your daughter at some point. Though we all may not be all together still, I felt loved when you welcomed me into your family. It's my greatest joy To be a part of the dear
Household. I do have friends that respect and live me for me but I've never had parents like you. I may be your adopted child but I
Felt loved and included nonethless. I'm so thankful for e two of you and were you've allowed me to go!

Just you guys. And me"

I couldn't be here without you. You where the first people I knew and the first people I loved so dearly. We were always together
On private threads and secret roleplays. You were all there to pull me through the hard times and life me when I felt like crap. Which I seemed to be all the time. You still stuck by me like glue.
I love you guys so much and nobody could replace our little gang. Nobody. And I tell you this when someone's decides to give you a hard time I won't

"You are my sisters
You are my strongholds
You are my solid rock
You are my hearts keeper
You matter so much"

Ya'll are my adopted sista's. Ma girls. You may not know it but nobody can take you from me, even if you don't like me your still my sisters. I mean. My adopted sisters I suppose.
I wouldn't trade you for any other sisters because your all so amazing. I couldn't ever want any other sisters. I'll always be by your side to protect and help guide you as best as I could. I hope you could do the same for me one day.

So I say this to you all, the people who made me who I am. I love you all so dearly.

Djakdnskzmwms omg this is so sweet and made my day I love you??
Your amazing mg and you've made my week thank you so much love!

graves
June 6th, 2017, 07:40 PM
This,, is so sweet !! Im so glad i can make you feel welcome. i know i joke haha these are my internet kids but, i truly do care for each and everyone of you. i love you !!!

Poppyfrost
June 6th, 2017, 07:45 PM
Like you"

"I felt like I belonged
I felt like I was wanted
I felt like I was needed
Just for who I was"

woly pupy

Just you guys. And me"

"You are my sisters
You are my strongholds
You are my solid rock
You are my hearts keeper
You matter so much"

I LOVE YOU TO RAINE ;-;

I'll never, ever, ever leave you!! :nuggle:

rubinaito
June 6th, 2017, 07:55 PM
Like you"

"I felt like I belonged
I felt like I was wanted
I felt like I was needed
Just for who I was"

woly pupy

Just you guys. And me"

"You are my sisters
You are my strongholds
You are my solid rock
You are my hearts keeper
You matter so much"

You made this sick child smile.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 6th, 2017, 09:35 PM
Like you"

"I felt like I belonged
I felt like I was wanted
I felt like I was needed
Just for who I was"

woly pupy

Just you guys. And me"

"You are my sisters
You are my strongholds
You are my solid rock
You are my hearts keeper
You matter so much"

I love you too!! Mi amor!:happyhop: I'll always be by your side and love you like Sasuke has done with Rachel when we first rped as humans! :tacoparty:

monfang
June 6th, 2017, 11:04 PM
You aren't the first, won't be the last but i have to say
From headaches to stomach aches this really made my day
And i thought it was over but after talking i realized my place
And it's with you and a few more to so i've decided to stay.

{ laurel Raine Nighty Myik Frosty }

wren
June 6th, 2017, 11:15 PM
Djakdnskzmwms omg this is so sweet and made my day I love you??
Your amazing mg and you've made my week thank you so much love!
This,, is so sweet !! Im so glad i can make you feel welcome. i know i joke haha these are my internet kids but, i truly do care for each and everyone of you. i love you !!!
I LOVE YOU TO RAINE ;-;

I'll never, ever, ever leave you!! :nuggle:
You made this sick child smile.
I love you too!! Mi amor!:happyhop: I'll always be by your side and love you like Sasuke has done with Rachel when we first rped as humans! :tacoparty:
You aren't the first, won't be the last but i have to say
From headaches to stomach aches this really made my day
And i thought it was over but after talking i realized my place
And it's with you and a few more to so i've decided to stay.

{ laurel Raine Nighty Myik Frosty }

You are all certainly worth it and I I love you all so much for all diffrent reasons! Never stop being you because you is the only you the world got,

lilith
June 6th, 2017, 11:19 PM
You are all certainly worth it and I I love you all so much for all diffrent reasons! Never stop being you because you is the only you the world got,
Thanks..

BlueGenie(aka Blueflight)
June 6th, 2017, 11:26 PM
-videos this- This is adorable!

Poppyfrost
June 6th, 2017, 11:30 PM

I'll never stop being me XD I'll be on WCO for quite a long time, I know that X3

Momotaro
June 7th, 2017, 02:00 AM
Thank you <3

You've always been polite and understanding, even when I lash out, and that I thank you for.

Thank you~