PDA

View Full Version : Wish upon a Starwolf

Rivergold
June 5th, 2017, 09:17 PM
One night all alone, you look out a window, or up to the sky, and make a wish. It could've been just a little one, or maybe it was something life-changing. But a wish is a wish.
And they remember.

Years pass, and you've forgotten all about it. But, one night, a strange light shines down, and a majestic wolf steps towards your bed, here to help your wish come true.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Try to keep wolves and wishers equal
Wolf/wisher romance is fine
Hide two asterisks in other if you read it all
Keep it PG please!

~Forms~

Human:
Name:
Looks:
Perso:
Love interest(optional):
Wolf:
Wish:
Other:

Wolf:
Name:
Wolf form:
Human form:
Perso:
Love interest(optional):
Wisher:
Other:

~~~~~

~Characters that need matches~

Wishers:

Wolves:

Wisher~wolf

Lilian~Storm
Wild~Melody
Adeline~Hatter
Mariah~Clarisse
Bailey~Kristina
Nina~Connor
Kallie~OmenName: Lilian
Looks:
Perso: tbrped
Love interest(optional): Storm
Wolf: Storm
Wish: that she could have some kind of romance in her life.
Other:

Name: Clarisse
Wolf form:
Human form:
Perso: tbrp
Love interest(optional): open
Wisher: open
Other:

Wildy~ =3
June 5th, 2017, 09:26 PM
Human:
Name: Wild
Looks: Long light brown hair, purple eyes (for now they're hazel), pale-ish skin, some freckles.
Perso: TBRP
Love interest: None yet
Wolf: Melody
Wish: To be special (Wished this when she was 7)
Other: ** Lives on her own

Wolf:
Name: Melody
Wolf form: Silver wolf with a white musical note over right eye. Her eyes are bright crystal blue. She also wears an indigo collar with cyan music notes.
Human form: Pale skin, long silver hair that looks blond to everyone except Wild. Same color eyes and she always wears a necklace with a music note charm. Music note birthmark over right eye.
Love interest: None yet
Wisher: Wild
Other: ** Wild's wish gave her a best friend (Melody) and her purple eyes.

shark sailor
June 5th, 2017, 09:36 PM
Human:
Name: Adeline
Looks: Long curly black hair, dark brown skin, brown eyes
Perso: Tbrp'd
Love interest(optional): Hatter
Wolf: Hatter
Wish: To be wanted by her 'friends'
Other: ** This just sounded very interesting so I had to join X3

Wolf:
Name: Hatter
Wolf form: Black wolf with bronze patches and blue eyes with a white mark over his right eye
Human form: Bronze skin, black hair, blue eyes, white paint over his right eye
Perso: Tbrp'd
Love interest(optional): Adeline
Wisher: Adeline
Other: ** Have found an obsession with a two year age gap in my ships.

Tundra
June 5th, 2017, 09:40 PM
Human
Name: Nina
Looks: http://pm1.narvii.com/6077/32f1b8a64b5a74470f3cbf6d3dcaa79482fdd431_hq.jpg
Love interest: None for now
Wolf: Open
Wish: That she could be unique and have some friends...
Other: **

Wolf
Name: Kristina
Wolf form: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/090/d/a/_It__s_my_turn__by_Rabbiata.jpg
Human form: http://rs1088.pbsrc.com/albums/i334/AretsuMurakami/kristinapic.gif~c200
Love interest: None for now
Wisher: Open

vellichor
June 5th, 2017, 09:44 PM
Name: Storm
Wolf form: Base coat is dark gray with lighter gray streaks. White tail and ear tips, muzzle, and front left paw. Nick in left ear. Scar over his cheek. Dark blue eyes.
Human form: 5'9, semi-tan, wears t-shirts and shorts, blonde hair, the same dark blue eyes
Perso: TBRP'D
Love interest(optional): Lilian...?
Wisher: Lilian? Rivergold
Other: *Does this face :3* it looked cool I wanted to join. :3

Rivergold
June 5th, 2017, 09:57 PM
All accepted! And you don't need have to have your wisher and wolf matched up to each other, just an fyi Eclipse thats fine!

Blue Jay
June 5th, 2017, 11:25 PM
Human Form:

Name: Mariah
Looks: A tall-ish girl that has long dirty blonde hair with teal-colored ends, crystal blue eyes, and pale skin.
Love Interest: Open
Wolf: Open
Wish: To feel like life is worth living.
Other: *Needs Food* So... Hungry :handflapper:

Rivergold
June 6th, 2017, 07:52 AM
Blue Jay Accepted. Would you want Clarisse to be your wolf or do you want a romance?

Rivergold
June 7th, 2017, 10:06 AM
Boop

Blue Jay
June 7th, 2017, 10:18 AM
Blue Jay Accepted. Would you want Clarisse to be your wolf or do you want a romance?

Of course Clarisse can be my wolf! :handflapper:

Rivergold
June 7th, 2017, 11:15 AM
Of course Clarisse can be my wolf! :handflapper:
ok done.
Shadomaru wanna join?

Rivergold
June 7th, 2017, 09:37 PM
Brambleflight Blue Jay Flameleaf Eclipse Summer Haze We can start now, if no one else wants to join.

Tundra
June 7th, 2017, 09:41 PM
Ok, are you gonna start?

Serendipity
June 7th, 2017, 09:49 PM
One night all alone, you look out a window, or up to the sky, and make a wish. It could've been just a little one, or maybe it was something life-changing. But a wish is a wish.
And they remember.

Years pass, and you've forgotten all about it. But, one night, a strange light shines down, and a majestic wolf steps towards your bed, here to help your wish come true.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Try to keep wolves and wishers equal
Wolf/wisher romance is fine
Hide two asterisks in other if you read it all
Keep it PG please!

~Forms~

Human:
Name:
Looks:
Perso:
Love interest(optional):
Wolf:
Wish:
Other:

Wolf:
Name:
Wolf form:
Human form:
Perso:
Love interest(optional):
Wisher:
Other:

~~~~~

~Characters that need matches~

Wishers:
Nina

Wolves:
Kristina

Wisher~wolf

Lilian~Storm
Wild~Melody
Adeline~Hatter
Mariah~ClarisseName: Lilian
Looks: beep (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/e3/fe/58/e3fe5850d23cacaa9b7e485960a268b0.jpg)
Perso: tbrped
Love interest(optional): Storm
Wolf: Storm
Wish: that she could have some kind of romance in her life.
Other:

Name: Clarisse
Wolf form: bop (http://img06.deviantart.net/c301/i/2012/251/7/a/new_wolf_oc_by_suika_x-d5dz9ql.png)
Human form: bap (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/3a/d5/73/3ad5738c7b6146610f4f9fbc58e99964.jpg)
Perso: tbrp
Love interest(optional): open
Wisher: open
Other:

Name
Bailey
Looks
Bailey (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/a6/5a/34/a65a341e3fec7a52077708f118e01ce1.jpg)
Personality
TBRPD, is a little shy bean with a big attitude when you get to know her
Love interest(optional)
OPEN :D
Wolf
Open / Needed
Wish
I wish I could find love...
Other
what are asterisks?

Name
Connor
Looks
Wolf and Human (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/39/6e/41/396e418a1aaf8fd709790a988a6f8c49.jpg)
Personality
Tbrpd. A little spicy bean
Love interest(optional)
Opennn
Wisher
Needed!!
Other
Gah what are asteriks?

Tundra
June 7th, 2017, 09:53 PM
I have a Wisher and a Wolf open,

vellichor
June 7th, 2017, 09:58 PM
Brambleflight Blue Jay Flameleaf Eclipse Summer Haze We can start now, if no one else wants to join.

Storm is open, you start?

Serendipity
June 7th, 2017, 10:08 PM
I have a Wisher and a Wolf open,
Can they be Bailey and Connor's Wisher and Wolf?

Tundra
June 7th, 2017, 10:18 PM
sure! Kristina can be Bailey's wolf, and Nina can be Connor's human!

Rivergold
June 8th, 2017, 09:51 AM
Name
Bailey
Looks
Personality
TBRPD, is a little shy bean with a big attitude when you get to know her
Love interest(optional)
OPEN :D
Wolf
Open / Needed
Wish
I wish I could find love...
Other
what are asterisks?

Name
Connor
Looks
Personality
Tbrpd. A little spicy bean
Love interest(optional)
Opennn
Wisher
Needed!!
Other
Gah what are asteriks?

Accepted

Rivergold
June 8th, 2017, 10:08 AM
WE ARE STARTING!!!
(Wolves please wait until your Wisher goes to where they made their wish before going to them)
@Eclipse (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=2060)
Lilian lay back on her bed, looking up at her ceiling decorated with glow-in-the-dark stars. Turning to her nightstand, she picked up a book and started to read, immersing herself in the magical world within.
Blue Jay
Clarisee paced the clouds, wondering where her assigned wisher was. She closed her eyes, trying again to sense the girl's presence. Nothing. She must not be near where she made her wish. To feel like life is worth living... That was a serious wish, one that almost sounded like suicide contemplation. Clarisse resumed her pacing.

Serendipity
June 8th, 2017, 06:22 PM
sure! Kristina can be Bailey's wolf, and Nina can be Connor's human!
:D When do you wanna rp? Also, please quote or mention me!!!

Blue Jay
June 8th, 2017, 09:39 PM
Rivergold ))

Maria took refuge in her room, glad that the day was over. With a deep sigh, she lay on her stomach in bed with her feet in the air as she took out her phone and viewed social media. New messages littered her profiles of how worthless she was and how she shouldn't exist. She knew that her habits of reading them wasn't good, but she pushed those thoughts away and read almost all of them. 'I suppose I am a mistake, that my existance doesn't have a purpose,' she thought, gazing at the knife that lay on her dresser. She always stared at the glinting piece of metal for about ten minutes per day; it was normal. Maria felt like cutting, but she failed to do so... somehow. Placing the phone on her dresser, the teenager stared out the window at the stars shining billions of miles away. 'Why must life be so... terrible?' She wondered.

I suppose Maria is a bit suicidal, but not too interested in taking her own life yet.))

Tundra
June 8th, 2017, 09:49 PM
Now, I guess!)

Nina sat on the edge of her bed, staring at the floor. I just want some friends... She thought. I haven't made any since I've moved here, and its been three months since then! Nina flopped back on her bed with her arms outstretched. Everyone else seems happy, She thought, looking out of the window. Hanging out with their friends... Laughing... Smiling... Nina rolled onto her stomach and crawled to the window to get a closer look. Running... Playing... Having fun... Nina sighed and scooted back a bit, then she lied down and stared at the ceiling. Welp, I'm bored... She frowned. I wish I had some friends...
Serendipity

Rivergold
June 9th, 2017, 10:05 AM
Rivergold ))

Maria took refuge in her room, glad that the day was over. With a deep sigh, she lay on her stomach in bed with her feet in the air as she took out her phone and viewed social media. New messages littered her profiles of how worthless she was and how she shouldn't exist. She knew that her habits of reading them wasn't good, but she pushed those thoughts away and read almost all of them. 'I suppose I am a mistake, that my existance doesn't have a purpose,' she thought, gazing at the knife that lay on her dresser. She always stared at the glinting piece of metal for about ten minutes per day; it was normal. Maria felt like cutting, but she failed to do so... somehow. Placing the phone on her dresser, the teenager stared out the window at the stars shining billions of miles away. 'Why must life be so... terrible?' She wondered.

I suppose Maria is a bit suicidal, but not too interested in taking her own life yet.))
There. Clarisse leaped down, gliding down through the air towards the window. She placed a transparent paw on the windowsill, the contact turning her solid. "Maria?" She called softly.

Blue Jay
June 9th, 2017, 10:19 AM
There. Clarisse leaped down, gliding down through the air towards the window. She placed a transparent paw on the windowsill, the contact turning her solid. "Maria?" She called softly.

Peering over at her window, she began, "What the..." Maria jumped behind the bed in the opposite direction the figure, taking the comforter with her. The impact made her curse under her breath. 'Am I hallucinating or something,' she wondered. Shivering, she peeked over the bed. 'Nope, definitely not hallucinating,' she decided. "Who are you? And are you... floating?" She questioned.

Wait... Is Clarisse in human or wolf form?))

Rivergold
June 9th, 2017, 11:04 AM
Peering over at her window, she began, "What the..." Maria jumped behind the bed in the opposite direction the figure, taking the comforter with her. The impact made her curse under her breath. 'Am I hallucinating or something,' she wondered. Shivering, she peeked over the bed. 'Nope, definitely not hallucinating,' she decided. "Who are you? And are you... floating?" She questioned.

Wait... Is Clarisse in human or wolf form?))
(.......*said "paw"*)
The brown and white wolf smiled warmly. "I am Clarisse, a starwolf." She stepped down from the window and onto the floor of the bedroom, the solidness feeling strange after walking on clouds. "You made a wish, and I have been assigned to you to help it come true." She sat down on the floor and curled her tails around her paws. "So. Let's make your life more interesting, shall we?"

vellichor
June 9th, 2017, 09:40 PM
WE ARE STARTING!!!
(Wolves please wait until your Wisher goes to where they made their wish before going to them)
@Eclipse (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=2060)
Lilian lay back on her bed, looking up at her ceiling decorated with glow-in-the-dark stars. Turning to her nightstand, she picked up a book and started to read, immersing herself in the magical world within.
Blue Jay
Clarisee paced the clouds, wondering where her assigned wisher was. She closed her eyes, trying again to sense the girl's presence. Nothing. She must not be near where she made her wish. To feel like life is worth living... That was a serious wish, one that almost sounded like suicide contemplation. Clarisse resumed her pacing.

Thunder assumed his wolf form. He then went to the house of his wisher, Lilian. To have some kind of romance...? he thought. I probably have to get more info to grant that one... He put his paw on the window of her room and gave a soft bark to attract her attention.

Wildy~ =3
June 9th, 2017, 10:22 PM
Wild sat on her bed in her treehouse. She sighed, staring at the sky.
She was alone. Sitting on a rock with nowhere to go. The other kids taunted her and called her names. All she really wanted, was to be special so others can like her. She stared at the starry night, eyes brightening when she saw a shooting star. She made her wish quickly, and she could've sworn she had heard a voice telling her something. "Don't worry. I'll be there soon."
These days, things were just worst. She sighed. Then jumped when she heard a song.
(The song is Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift btw)
Wild turned and slowly walked towards the sound. As she got closer, the more she felt she recognized the voice. When she entered her office, she jumped at what she saw.
A silver wolf sat in the room, singing. When she saw Wild, she smiled, stopped singing, and said, "Hello Wild. Sorry it took forever to get here. Stupid misdirections."
Wild just gaped.

Blue Jay
June 9th, 2017, 10:41 PM
(.......*said "paw"*)
The brown and white wolf smiled warmly. "I am Clarisse, a starwolf." She stepped down from the window and onto the floor of the bedroom, the solidness feeling strange after walking on clouds. "You made a wish, and I have been assigned to you to help it come true." She sat down on the floor and curled her tails around her paws. "So. Let's make your life more interesting, shall we?"

Oh... I'm blind :handflapper: ))

'I'm going crazy, am I?' Maria wondered, 'I mean, a flying wolf came and talked to me.' She then looked at her feet. A wish? Oh... "My wish? I didn't realize that... I mean... Well... " She didn't know what to say, "My life more interesting? Excuse me, I think it's interesting enough." This was officially a dream; it all made sense. But, she kind of felt bad for what she said, so she spoke again, "I'm sorry. I just feel a little out of the ordinary right now and feel a little... not me. I mean, who would expect something random coming to your window at night?"

Serendipity
June 9th, 2017, 10:56 PM
Now, I guess!)

Nina sat on the edge of her bed, staring at the floor. I just want some friends... She thought. I haven't made any since I've moved here, and its been three months since then! Nina flopped back on her bed with her arms outstretched. Everyone else seems happy, She thought, looking out of the window. Hanging out with their friends... Laughing... Smiling... Nina rolled onto her stomach and crawled to the window to get a closer look. Running... Playing... Having fun... Nina sighed and scooted back a bit, then she lied down and stared at the ceiling. Welp, I'm bored... She frowned. I wish I had some friends...
Serendipity
A shining light struck the ground beside Nina. A beautiful young wolf stepped out of the light, his grey fur shining in the shiny light. "Hello. I'm Connor. I'm here to make your dream come true"

Tundra
June 9th, 2017, 11:55 PM
Nina sat up quickly, shielding her eyes from the light. "Ahhg!" When her eyes adjusted she looked at the wolf. "Wow," She breathed. "That's amazing..." Wait, am I dreaming? Nina pinched herself and flinched. Nope, not dreaming... She stared at the wolf. "So how are you gonna help me make my dream come true..."

Rivergold
June 10th, 2017, 11:12 AM
Thunder assumed his wolf form. He then went to the house of his wisher, Lilian. To have some kind of romance...? he thought. I probably have to get more info to grant that one... He put his paw on the window of her room and gave a soft bark to attract her attention. She yelped and chucked her book at it.
(Sorry for the short post, but...)

Rivergold
June 10th, 2017, 11:18 AM
Oh... I'm blind :handflapper: ))

'I'm going crazy, am I?' Maria wondered, 'I mean, a flying wolf came and talked to me.' She then looked at her feet. A wish? Oh... "My wish? I didn't realize that... I mean... Well... " She didn't know what to say, "My life more interesting? Excuse me, I think it's interesting enough." This was officially a dream; it all made sense. But, she kind of felt bad for what she said, so she spoke again, "I'm sorry. I just feel a little out of the ordinary right now and feel a little... not me. I mean, who would expect something random coming to your window at night?"
"Well," she replied, "I feel about the same for being randomly woken up by a wish that sounds almost suicidal, and then sent to a persons house, where everything is hard and lines and closed off from everything." She looked around. "I mean seriously, how can you stand this?"

vellichor
June 10th, 2017, 03:51 PM
She yelped and chucked her book at it.
(Sorry for the short post, but...)

Thunder flinched but gave a low bark again. "Hey, look. Don't be alarmed," he said, still softly.

(Nah, it's okay. Mine is too. Lol.)

Rivergold
June 11th, 2017, 01:03 PM
Thunder flinched but gave a low bark again. "Hey, look. Don't be alarmed," he said, still softly.

(Nah, it's okay. Mine is too. Lol.) She grabbed three other books and chucked them at him. "YOU WILL NOT TAKE ME!!"
(she had been recently reading a riveting story about werewolves and vampires and warlocks and such who were all very interested in this one human.)

vellichor
June 12th, 2017, 08:28 AM
She grabbed three other books and chucked them at him. "YOU WILL NOT TAKE ME!!"
(she had been recently reading a riveting story about werewolves and vampires and warlocks and such who were all very interested in this one human.)

(Wow... lol)

"Hey!" He cried. "I'm not a werewolf! I promise!" He had read the title of the books she had thrown at him, knowing what it was about. "I won't take you!! I am a Starwolf!"

Rivergold
June 12th, 2017, 10:08 AM
(Wow... lol)

"Hey!" He cried. "I'm not a werewolf! I promise!" He had read the title of the books she had thrown at him, knowing what it was about. "I won't take you!! I am a Starwolf!"
(Book 1 is called Chameleon and book 2 is Ungifted. Ugifted is the one where she has not one, not two, but five guys chasing after her.)
She growled. "Then why are you here?"
(...I just realized that this is the perfect setup XD I'm sorry)

Blue Jay
June 15th, 2017, 09:02 PM
"Well," she replied, "I feel about the same for being randomly woken up by a wish that sounds almost suicidal, and then sent to a persons house, where everything is hard and lines and closed off from everything." She looked around. "I mean seriously, how can you stand this?"

Maria glanced toward the knife that lay on her dresser at the mention of the word suicidal. 'Am I really like that?' She wondered. The girl then broke her gaze from the dangerous object and looked toward the Starwolf. "The walls?" She began, "That's completely normal." Clinching and unclenching her hands, Maria's eyes took refuge to staring at her feet.

Rivergold
June 16th, 2017, 09:57 AM
Maria glanced toward the knife that lay on her dresser at the mention of the word suicidal. 'Am I really like that?' She wondered. The girl then broke her gaze from the dangerous object and looked toward the Starwolf. "The walls?" She began, "That's completely normal." Clinching and unclenching her hands, Maria's eyes took refuge to staring at her feet.
She fidgeted slightly. "Not to me it isn't." She shook herself. "Anyway. What do you like to do for fun?"

vellichor
June 16th, 2017, 09:22 PM
(Book 1 is called Chameleon and book 2 is Ungifted. Ugifted is the one where she has not one, not two, but five guys chasing after her.)
She growled. "Then why are you here?"
(...I just realized that this is the perfect setup XD I'm sorry)

(Wow it is)

"To grant your wish!" He barked quickly. "If you'd like, I can change into my human form, okay? It's up to you!" He had a thoughtful look. "Oh, and can I come in...?"

Rivergold
June 16th, 2017, 09:30 PM
(Wow it is)

"To grant your wish!" He barked quickly. "If you'd like, I can change into my human form, okay? It's up to you!" He had a thoughtful look. "Oh, and can I come in...?" "My w...I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU AREN'T A WEREWOLF!!!" At his question, she froze, then pointed a finger and shouted "ARE YOU A VAMPIRE OR A WEREWOLF?!!"

vellichor
June 18th, 2017, 10:30 PM
"My w...I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU AREN'T A WEREWOLF!!!" At his question, she froze, then pointed a finger and shouted "ARE YOU A VAMPIRE OR A WEREWOLF?!!"

"Nether!" He cried. "I told you! I'm. A. Starwolf! Here to grant your wish! Not suck your blood or eat you!" He sighed. "By the stars..." he muttered. "This is a tough one..."

Rivergold
June 19th, 2017, 08:00 AM
"Nether!" He cried. "I told you! I'm. A. Starwolf! Here to grant your wish! Not suck your blood or eat you!" He sighed. "By the stars..." he muttered. "This is a tough one..."
She picked up one of the sticks from a tall vaselike container by her bed And pointed it at him. "If you're not either of those," she said, eyes narrowed. "Then why are you here?"

vellichor
June 19th, 2017, 01:26 PM
She picked up one of the sticks from a tall vaselike container by her bed And pointed it at him. "If you're not either of those," she said, eyes narrowed. "Then why are you here?"

He glowed slightly with exasperation. He sighed. "I've told you! To grant the wish you made. Lucky you, Thunder here, that's me, heard you and came. I'll help you in any way PAWssible," he chuckled, a dog-like grin on his face.

Flowerjoy Is Everything
June 19th, 2017, 01:37 PM
Name: Omen
Wolf form: Looks: https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fs-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%2F736x%2Fe2%2F05%2F2f%2Fe2052f82e7f a22cf8668c8cfbc9652bf--grey-wolves-wolves-art.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.com%2Fhailie short%2Fwolves%2F&docid=IkwQzm4XnHrB7M&tbnid=Rr16XEqwC0N8EM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwiHq5Slx8rUAhXH5iYKHc8xDsgQMwhjKCkwKQ.. i&w=622&h=800&itg=1&client=ds&bih=240&biw=320&q= Eye color: https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fs-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%2Foriginals%2Fc2%2F91%2F7a%2Fc2917a a023d1a653575eff655013eca3.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.com%2Fpin%2F 146155950377262659%2F&docid=iLIVEEcINDPvmM&tbnid=rRnDEdAaPKqDuM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwj1zcnFx8rUAhUGYiYKHYO2ByEQMwheKAQwBA.. i&w=266&h=400&client=ds&bih=240&biw=320&q=
Human form: https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.pixabay.com%2Fphot o%2F2017%2F04%2F01%2F21%2F37%2Fbeautiful-2194518_960_720.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fpixabay.com%2Fen%2Fbeautif ul-woman-girl-human-person-2194518%2F&docid=jdL0rbLfA2_JzM&tbnid=GiATM5RzSQHVYM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwjJ_N_syMrUAhWEOSYKHebnAygQMwg4KAQwBA.. i&w=514&h=720&client=ds&bih=240&biw=320&q=
Perso: Omen is always curious about things, she's always wanted a wisher, Omen is kind and loves everyone nice. Her favorite color is violet. Omen's name is not really normal but she never knew what her parents thought when they named her.. Omen can make friends with just about anyone.
Love interest(optional): Open.
Wisher: None yet, anybody?

Rivergold
June 19th, 2017, 09:52 PM
He glowed slightly with exasperation. He sighed. "I've told you! To grant the wish you made. Lucky you, Thunder here, that's me, heard you and came. I'll help you in any way PAWssible," he chuckled, a dog-like grin on his face.
"What wish?" she asked, getting off her bed and pointing the stick at him like a sword.
(Flowerjoy, I'd accept you, but I don't think there's anyone else who's willing to join this, Sorry.)

vellichor
June 19th, 2017, 10:28 PM
"What wish?" she asked, getting off her bed and pointing the stick at him like a sword.
(Flowerjoy, I'd accept you, but I don't think there's anyone else who's willing to join this, Sorry.)

(I could make a Wisher)

"Um, I'm paraphrasing here... let's see..." he tries to remember. "Oh, yes. It was to have some kind of romance in your life... wasn't it?" He cocked his head, his tongue killing out of his mouth slightly.

Rivergold
June 19th, 2017, 10:41 PM
(I could make a Wisher)

"Um, I'm paraphrasing here... let's see..." he tries to remember. "Oh, yes. It was to have some kind of romance in your life... wasn't it?" He cocked his head, his tongue killing out of his mouth slightly.there was a murderous light in her eyes as she let out some kind of warrior scram and ran at the window swinging her stick to injure.

vellichor
June 20th, 2017, 08:49 AM
there was a murderous light in her eyes as she let out some kind of warrior scram and ran at the window swinging her stick to injure.

(I meant lolling not killing XD)

"Okay, okay! Easy with the stick!!" He cried, narrowly dodging it. "I'm- here- to- help!!" He said between dodging the weapon. "Remind me why I did this?" He muttered, looking at the heavens above. They gave no obvious answer.

Rivergold
June 20th, 2017, 08:58 AM
(I meant lolling not killing XD)

"Okay, okay! Easy with the stick!!" He cried, narrowly dodging it. "I'm- here- to- help!!" He said between dodging the weapon. "Remind me why I did this?" He muttered, looking at the heavens above. They gave no obvious answer.
(I know, SHe still thinks he's a werewolf or some other beast out to get her.)
She held the stick up like a baseball bat. "You have one minute to explain before I beat your brains out." She inwardly cringed at her words. Yes, she would probably try to knock him out, but there was no way she would consciously kill an animal, let alone a handsome talking one.

vellichor
June 20th, 2017, 07:53 PM
(I know, SHe still thinks he's a werewolf or some other beast out to get her.)
She held the stick up like a baseball bat. "You have one minute to explain before I beat your brains out." She inwardly cringed at her words. Yes, she would probably try to knock him out, but there was no way she would consciously kill an animal, let alone a handsome talking one.

(Yep, I thought so)

"Okay," he said, mentally timing himself. "My name is Storm. I'm a Starwolf. Us Starwolves listen to and help grant wishes. So I'm here because I was out wandering on my own and heard your wish. I came to help. But now I'm explaining all this to my Wisher - the person I serve for the time being - you - who is holding a stick in front of me, threatening to beat me." He took a deep breath in, counting that as forty-eight seconds. "Okay?"

Rivergold
June 21st, 2017, 08:28 AM
(Yep, I thought so)

"Okay," he said, mentally timing himself. "My name is Storm. I'm a Starwolf. Us Starwolves listen to and help grant wishes. So I'm here because I was out wandering on my own and heard your wish. I came to help. But now I'm explaining all this to my Wisher - the person I serve for the time being - you - who is holding a stick in front of me, threatening to beat me." He took a deep breath in, counting that as forty-eight seconds. "Okay?"
"That wish wasn't necessarily meant to be granted. It was just wishful thinking. Literally." She sat down on her bed. "So you can go if you want. Help someone who's wishing for a better family or something."

vellichor
June 23rd, 2017, 12:30 PM
"That wish wasn't necessarily meant to be granted. It was just wishful thinking. Literally." She sat down on her bed. "So you can go if you want. Help someone who's wishing for a better family or something."

He shook his head. "I don't think that's how it works. Once a Starwolf hears a wish, he or she must vow to help grant it. So we're basically tied to that path. If we give up, we lose our titles as Starwolves and become regular wolves, so you're stuck with me,"

(Sorry I wasn't on. I had no cell service for 2 days >~<)

ladybugg03
June 23rd, 2017, 12:44 PM
Name: Kallie
Looks: here (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-yEM4VBpz3dU/U7yMYXzzSdI/AAAAAAAAAhY/ZDoTBeZ91oU/s1600/Young+Amanda+revenge.jpeg)
Perso: shy, kind, honest
Love interest(optional): nope
Wolf: ???
Wish: to have a family (she's in an orphanage)
Other: ** I hope it isn't to late to enter

Flowerjoy Is Everything
June 23rd, 2017, 03:01 PM
Can Kalie be my wisher? Since you said things and I didn't have a wisher? Rivergold please.//

Rivergold
June 26th, 2017, 10:58 AM
Can Kalie be my wisher? Since you said things and I didn't have a wisher? Rivergold please.//
yes.
Ladybug accepted

Rivergold
June 26th, 2017, 11:01 AM
He shook his head. "I don't think that's how it works. Once a Starwolf hears a wish, he or she must vow to help grant it. So we're basically tied to that path. If we give up, we lose our titles as Starwolves and become regular wolves, so you're stuck with me,"

(Sorry I wasn't on. I had no cell service for 2 days >~<)
She narrowed her eyes a him. "So, what. Are you going to be living in my closet or something?" SHe shook her head. "Wait. First off. How are you going to go about granting my 'romance' wish?"

ladybugg03
June 26th, 2017, 11:10 AM
Sure

Flowerjoy Is Everything
June 26th, 2017, 06:50 PM
@ladybugg03
Yey, let's start.// Omen was making her way over to Kallie's house to grant her wish. She was excited to meet her wisher.

Flowerjoy Is Everything
June 26th, 2017, 06:53 PM
Sure Yey.//

ladybugg03
June 26th, 2017, 06:57 PM
@ladybugg03
Yey, let's start.// Omen was making her way over to Kallie's house to grant her wish. She was excited to meet her wisher.
(ill start with the wish)
Kallie sat outside in the garden. It was after curfew but she didn't care. This was where she felt at home and at peace. Her hand fidgeted with a silver ring on her left hand. It was embossed with an infinity sign that started to wear away from the girl's fidgeting. Silently, the blonde girl looked up at the stars as they twinkled above her. Her eyes fixed on the brightest star and a single tear ran down her face as she muttered, "All I wish for is a family to call my own."

Flowerjoy Is Everything
June 26th, 2017, 07:06 PM
(ill start with the wish)
Kallie sat outside in the garden. It was after curfew but she didn't care. This was where she felt at home and at peace. Her hand fidgeted with a silver ring on her left hand. It was embossed with an infinity sign that started to wear away from the girl's fidgeting. Silently, the blonde girl looked up at the stars as they twinkled above her. Her eyes fixed on the brightest star and a single tear ran down her face as she muttered, "All I wish for is a family to call my own."
Okie..// Omen walked up, a beautiful noise sounded as her eyes and fur were sparkling. Omen looked straight at Kallie than spoke, "I can grant that wish..".

ladybugg03
June 26th, 2017, 07:10 PM
Okie..// Omen walked up, a beautiful noise sounded as her eyes and fur were sparkling. Omen looked straight at Kallie than spoke, "I can grant that wish..".
Kallie yelped and jumped onto her bench. She looked at the wolf in surprise. "Who are you?" she asked, tilting her blonde head. "What are you?"

Flowerjoy Is Everything
June 26th, 2017, 08:25 PM
Omen spoke "I am a Starwolf, I grant wishes, so I am here to grant your wish."

Flowerjoy Is Everything
June 27th, 2017, 10:57 AM
Kallie yelped and jumped onto her bench. She looked at the wolf in surprise. "Who are you?" she asked, tilting her blonde head. "What are you?" Moo. :cow://

ladybugg03
June 27th, 2017, 12:04 PM
Omen spoke "I am a Starwolf, I grant wishes, so I am here to grant your wish."
Kallie slowly stepped down from the bench and approached the wolf. "You will?" she asked. "You'll really help me get a family?"

Flowerjoy Is Everything
June 27th, 2017, 12:15 PM
Kallie slowly stepped down from the bench and approached the wolf. "You will?" she asked. "You'll really help me get a family?"
Omen nodded "Yes, I can make a nice family come tomorrow and pick you up. But i'll have to secretly follow you tho."

ladybugg03
June 27th, 2017, 01:24 PM
Omen nodded "Yes, I can make a nice family come tomorrow and pick you up. But i'll have to secretly follow you tho."
Kallie smiled and hugged the wolf around the neck. "Oh thank you!" she exclaimed.

Flowerjoy Is Everything
June 27th, 2017, 01:42 PM
//Let's have the mean orphanage owner come outside!// "No problem! It's my job!" Omen woofed happily.

ladybugg03
June 27th, 2017, 02:04 PM
//Let's have the mean orphanage owner come outside!// "No problem! It's my job!" Omen woofed happily.
(do you want rp the owner or me?)

Flowerjoy Is Everything
June 27th, 2017, 03:07 PM
(do you want rp the owner or me?) You please.//