PDA

View Full Version : Dragons in Flight (Private)

dino.
June 5th, 2017, 05:45 PM
My Form

Name: Breeze
Appearance: blue scales with red speckles across her wings and back, green eyes
Elements: fire, water
Powers: can breathe fire and conjure and control water
Family: Mate is Spark

Name: Spark
Appearance: bright yellow with gold wing webbing and amber eyes
Elements: lighting
Power: can cause major thunderstorms and conjure and control lighting
Family: Mate is Breeze

Age Thingy

10 human years = 100 dragons years

20 human years = 200 dragon years

30 human years = 300 dragons years

And so on XD

Shadow

Shadow
June 5th, 2017, 06:23 PM
Name-Nightmare
Nickname-Dark
Age-200
Gender-male
Appearance-
When he is traveling: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/e4/95/47/e49547d2be96bf91cd9b6f5cd62d038b.jpg
When he is on land: http://cdn.obsidianportal.com/assets/21543/Black_Dragon_by_BenWootten.jpg
Elements- shadow,fire
Powers-being able to travel through shadows, and do many tricks with enemy's or his shadow,is able to breath fire
Family-steel

Name-Steel
Age-116
Gender- femal
Appearance-https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f0/e6/1f/f0e61fb803db5b181528d598a3f931cd.jpg
Elements-ice,light
Powers-breaths ice that freezes things,controls light
Family- Nightmare

dino.
June 5th, 2017, 06:28 PM
Name-Nightmare
Nickname-Dark
Age-200
Gender-male
Appearance-
When he is traveling: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/e4/95/47/e49547d2be96bf91cd9b6f5cd62d038b.jpg
When he is on land: http://cdn.obsidianportal.com/assets/21543/Black_Dragon_by_BenWootten.jpg
Elements- shadow,fire
Powers-being able to travel through shadows, and do many tricks with enemy's or his shadow,is able to breath fire
Family-steel

Name-Steel
Age-116
Gender- femal
Appearance-https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f0/e6/1f/f0e61fb803db5b181528d598a3f931cd.jpg
Elements-ice,light
Powers-breaths ice that freezes things,controls light
Family- Nightmare
Yes, ok. You wanna start?

Shadow
June 5th, 2017, 06:29 PM
Yes, ok. You wanna start?
Sure thing

dino.
June 5th, 2017, 06:37 PM
Sure thing
Ok go ahead ^^

Shadow
June 5th, 2017, 06:40 PM
Ok go ahead ^^
Nightmare travelled back to the cave he shared with his sister: ignore the house https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfCvGFIQT3WFAaxZb02lHZDTMv68hjY QOR4oKJhCYkhmVhAGcG he landed on the ground as black mist surrounded him and he was in his land form. He had four kariboo in his mouth.

Steel came up and thanked him-taking two kariboo from him

dino.
June 5th, 2017, 06:46 PM
Nightmare travelled back to the cave he shared with his sister: ignore the house https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfCvGFIQT3WFAaxZb02lHZDTMv68hjY QOR4oKJhCYkhmVhAGcG he landed on the ground as black mist surrounded him and he was in his land form. He had four kariboo in his mouth.

Steel came up and thanked him-taking two kariboo from him
Breeze and Spark flew alongside each other, scanning the ground for prey. "Hey, look," Breeze said. She motion at the cave. Spark glanced at the sky. It's getting dark," he rumbled. "Should we rest there?" Breeze nodded and the two headed for the cave.

Shadow
June 5th, 2017, 06:50 PM
Breeze and Spark flew alongside each other, scanning the ground for prey. "Hey, look," Breeze said. She motion at the cave. Spark glanced at the sky. It's getting dark," he rumbled. "Should we rest there?" Breeze nodded and the two headed for the cave.
Nightmare looked at the hole "hide!" he whispered to his sister. They left the half eaten kariboo and hid

dino.
June 5th, 2017, 07:14 PM
Nightmare looked at the hole "hide!" he whispered to his sister. They left the half eaten kariboo and hid
Breeze blinked as she saw movement, and she and Spark landed. "Hello?" Breeze called.

Shadow
June 5th, 2017, 07:31 PM
Breeze blinked as she saw movement, and she and Spark landed. "Hello?" Breeze called.
"What are you doing in my cave?" Nightmare called out. He was crouched circling the two. (Much like his picture)

dino.
June 5th, 2017, 07:38 PM
"What are you doing in my cave?" Nightmare called out. He was crouched circling the two. (Much like his picture)
Spark narrowed his eyes at Nightmare and spread his wings. "We are Spark and Breeze of the north," he announced. "We were looking for a place to sleep for the night."

Shadow
June 5th, 2017, 07:57 PM
Spark narrowed his eyes at Nightmare and spread his wings. "We are Spark and Breeze of the north," he announced. "We were looking for a place to sleep for the night."

"We'll find somewhere else!" he snarled

Steel watched from a rock but accedently stepped on a stick. She gasped

dino.
June 5th, 2017, 08:04 PM
"We'll find somewhere else!" he snarled

Steel watched from a rock but accedently stepped on a stick. She gasped
Breeze swung her head around in the direction of the cracking twig, but Spark did seem to hear. He arched his neck menacingly. "I will not be told what to do," he snarled. "My mate and I simply need a place to sleep."

Shadow
June 5th, 2017, 08:06 PM
Breeze swung her head around in the direction of the cracking twig, but Spark did seem to hear. He arched his neck menacingly. "I will not be told what to do," he snarled. "My mate and I simply need a place to sleep."
"This is our cave!" Nightmare growling stretching his wings.

Steel stayed in the corner

dino.
June 5th, 2017, 08:26 PM
"This is our cave!" Nightmare growling stretching his wings.

Steel stayed in the corner
The lighting dragon took a deep breath, calming down. "I know, and I respect that," he said. "But please. We are tired and hungry, and we need somewhere to stay for the night. Besides." He nodded at Breeze. "My mate is carrying an egg." He motioned to a small pouch tied around Breeze's neck, where a sea blue egg spotted with fire red and striped with lightning yellow sat.

Shadow
June 5th, 2017, 08:35 PM
The lighting dragon took a deep breath, calming down. "I know, and I respect that," he said. "But please. We are tired and hungry, and we need somewhere to stay for the night. Besides." He nodded at Breeze. "My mate is carrying an egg." He motioned to a small pouch tied around Breeze's neck, where a sea blue egg spotted with fire red and striped with lightning yellow sat.
Nightmare narrowed his eyes,he hissed-then black smoke surrounded him and he changed into traveling form and flew out of the cave.

Steel came out from her hiding place. She looked at the two.

dino.
June 5th, 2017, 08:38 PM
Nightmare narrowed his eyes,he hissed-then black smoke surrounded him and he changed into traveling form and flew out of the cave.

Steel came out from her hiding place. She looked at the two.
Breeze glanced at Steel and blinked. "Hi," she said. "Sorry to barge in like this. I know it's sudden." Spark stared after Nightmare as the black and red dragon flapped away.

Shadow
June 5th, 2017, 08:50 PM
Breeze glanced at Steel and blinked. "Hi," she said. "Sorry to barge in like this. I know it's sudden." Spark stared after Nightmare as the black and red dragon flapped away.

Steel nodded "this way." She said as she lead them to a nest. There are two more kariboo that me and my brother have not touched that you can eat."

Shadow
June 6th, 2017, 10:26 AM
Le bump

dino.
June 6th, 2017, 10:31 AM
Steel nodded "this way." She said as she lead them to a nest. There are two more kariboo that me and my brother have not touched that you can eat."
"Thank you," Spark said. "We appreciate this." They laid down in the nests, and Breeze blinked gratefully at Steel.

dino.
June 6th, 2017, 10:32 AM
Le bump
(Sorry for late reply, my internet was down last night)

Shadow
June 6th, 2017, 10:39 AM
"Thank you," Spark said. "We appreciate this." They laid down in the nests, and Breeze blinked gratefully at Steel.
(Sorry for late reply, my internet was down last night)
It's totally fine XD )

Steel nodded. She began to walk out. She stopped as she heard her brother screaching into the air. He was announcing that he had killed a trespassing dragon..or dragons..to get off of his-bad-mood.

dino.
June 6th, 2017, 10:46 AM
It's totally fine XD )

Steel nodded. She began to walk out. She stopped as she heard her brother screaching into the air. He was announcing that he had killed a trespassing dragon..or dragons..to get off of his-bad-mood.
Spark narrowed his eyes, hearing this. "We'd better be careful of him," he murmered to Breeze, who nodded and clutched her egg closer.

Shadow
June 6th, 2017, 10:54 AM
Spark narrowed his eyes, hearing this. "We'd better be careful of him," he murmered to Breeze, who nodded and clutched her egg closer.
"I recommend you try to stay as far as possible from him. And you better hope your egg is a boy. Or else..he will imprint on it. He has many offspring all over the world. But yet he has never found true love." She sighed as if she was in sorrow for her brother which was basically a cold hearted killer. "I will protect you guys by sleeping between the opening of this cave and his."

dino.
June 6th, 2017, 10:57 AM
"I recommend you try to stay as far as possible from him. And you better hope your egg is a boy. Or else..he will imprint on it. He has many offspring all over the world. But yet he has never found true love." She sighed as if she was in sorrow for her brother which was basically a cold hearted killer. "I will protect you guys by sleeping between the opening of this cave and his."
Breeze's eyes widened, and she clutched her egg ever so closer. Spark simply narrowed his eyes and looked at Nightmare. "The egg is due to hatch in a few days," he said. "Once it does, we'll leave. And thank you for trying to protect us," he added. "But I don't want to put you in danger."

Shadow
June 6th, 2017, 11:04 AM
Breeze's eyes widened, and she clutched her egg ever so closer. Spark simply narrowed his eyes and looked at Nightmare. "The egg is due to hatch in a few days," he said. "Once it does, we'll leave. And thank you for trying to protect us," he added. "But I don't want to put you in danger."
She giggled "he would never hurt me. I'm the closest thing to real live he will get." (Sisterly love dat is) She was being stubborn. She didn't like when dragons said that to her. She could take care of herself. She lived with a murderer for all of her life-but yet she was still here.

dino.
June 6th, 2017, 11:13 AM
She giggled "he would never hurt me. I'm the closest thing to real live he will get." (Sisterly love dat is) She was being stubborn. She didn't like when dragons said that to her. She could take care of herself. She lived with a murderer for all of her life-but yet she was still here.
Spark's expression told everyone that he clearly doubted thay. Then the lighting dragon shook out his wings and said, "Again, thank you. I don't know what we would have done without you."

Shadow
June 6th, 2017, 11:19 AM
Spark's expression told everyone that he clearly doubted thay. Then the lighting dragon shook out his wings and said, "Again, thank you. I don't know what we would have done without you."
She nodded as she walked out not bothering to say anything else. She slept between the opening of the two dens but she did whisper on thing before she slept. "You would've died if it wasn't for me." She sighed as she closed her eyes

dino.
June 6th, 2017, 11:20 AM
She nodded as she walked out not bothering to say anything else. She slept between the opening of the two dens but she did whisper on thing before she slept. "You would've died if it wasn't for me." She sighed as she closed her eyes
Breeze dragged a caribou close to them and they started to eat. Once nothing was left but bones, the two dragons fell asleep, snoring softly, their tails entertwined.

Shadow
June 6th, 2017, 11:36 AM
Breeze dragged a caribou close to them and they started to eat. Once nothing was left but bones, the two dragons fell asleep, snoring softly, their tails entertwined.
Nightmare came back. He grabbed his sister and dragged her to the other side to his cave. He threw her to the wall-which he did daily. "I told you to not talk to them!" he hissed

"Well to bad I did." She growled getting up

"I know you know when the egg they have is due.So tell me." he growled

"You can't keep doing this to yourself. You need to find real love not fake love!" She hissed

He growled and slashed her in the face. "I told you to never talk about that!"

She sighed as she looked at him. That slash would join the many other scars left by her brother. She has been hurt so much that she didn't even feel the pain. Plus after he would cool down he would come and heal her. She looked at him. And held her ground. Her brother roared as she did so. When she looked into his eyes he knew she could feel his pain. The big gap inside.

"STOP!" he growled-he couldn't look back now. His sister knew how to break him. She knew his weakness. The absence of love. He ran off deeper into the cave.

Shadow
June 6th, 2017, 02:46 PM
Boop

dino.
June 7th, 2017, 08:40 AM
Boop
Nightmare came back. He grabbed his sister and dragged her to the other side to his cave. He threw her to the wall-which he did daily. "I told you to not talk to them!" he hissed

"Well to bad I did." She growled getting up

"I know you know when the egg they have is due.So tell me." he growled

"You can't keep doing this to yourself. You need to find real love not fake love!" She hissed

He growled and slashed her in the face. "I told you to never talk about that!"

She sighed as she looked at him. That slash would join the many other scars left by her brother. She has been hurt so much that she didn't even feel the pain. Plus after he would cool down he would come and heal her. She looked at him. And held her ground. Her brother roared as she did so. When she looked into his eyes he knew she could feel his pain. The big gap inside.

"STOP!" he growled-he couldn't look back now. His sister knew how to break him. She knew his weakness. The absence of love. He ran off deeper into the cave.
Spark awoke to the sound of the roar. Moving carefully as to not disturb his made, he stood and stepped over her sleeping form. The water and fire dragon stirred, but did not wake.

The lighting dragon walked into the cave, the sounds of the roar still echoing off the walls. He passed Steel, unknowingly, but caught sight of drops of blood. His eyes narrowed.

Spark kept walking. In the dark of the cave, he couldn't see, as his night vision want all that great. He bumped in to something scaly and huge, and stumbled back. It was Nightmare.

Shadow
June 7th, 2017, 08:59 AM
Spark awoke to the sound of the roar. Moving carefully as to not disturb his made, he stood and stepped over her sleeping form. The water and fire dragon stirred, but did not wake.

The lighting dragon walked into the cave, the sounds of the roar still echoing off the walls. He passed Steel, unknowingly, but caught sight of drops of blood. His eyes narrowed.

Spark kept walking. In the dark of the cave, he couldn't see, as his night vision want all that great. He bumped in to something scaly and huge, and stumbled back. It was Nightmare.
"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" he hissed "ISNT STAYING IN MY CAVE AND EATING MY FOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU PESTS?!" His eyes burning from fury and sorrow which his sister caused

dino.
June 7th, 2017, 09:01 AM
"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" he hissed "ISNT STAYING IN MY CAVE AND EATING MY FOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU PESTS?!" His eyes burning from fury and sorrow which his sister caused
Spark stumbled back, head reeling. "S-sorry, Nightmare,"he muttered. Man, this dragon was really getting on his nerves! It took all his willpower not to lash out. "But I heard somebody roar, and saw blood. Are you ok? Is Steel?"

Shadow
June 7th, 2017, 09:08 AM
Spark stumbled back, head reeling. "S-sorry, Nightmare,"he muttered. Man, this dragon was really getting on his nerves! It took all his willpower not to lash out. "But I heard somebody roar, and saw blood. Are you ok? Is Steel?"
"That is none of your business she got what she deserves. But she is strong like me so she doesn't need your help." he turned around trying to hold back tears infront of Spark.

dino.
June 7th, 2017, 09:15 AM
"That is none of your business she got what she deserves. But she is strong like me so she doesn't need your help." he turned around trying to hold back tears infront of Spark.
He narrowed his eyes. "What do you mean, 'got what she deserved?'" he snarled. "Did you do something to her? Where is she?" He flared his wings. "What did you do?"

(Me: Spark, buddy, calm down, you're being over-protective)

(Spark: SHUT UP)

(Me:
https://ibdp.videovore.com/video/10729972?size=600x400 )

Shadow
June 7th, 2017, 09:23 AM
He narrowed his eyes. "What do you mean, 'got what she deserved?'" he snarled. "Did you do something to her? Where is she?" He flared his wings. "What did you do?"

(Me: Spark, buddy, calm down, you're being over-protective)

(Spark: SHUT UP)

(Me:
https://ibdp.videovore.com/video/10729972?size=600x400 )
Haha lolllll)

Nightmare dried his silent tears and turned back to look at the dragon. "Look Sparky. You need to get back to your precious mate and eggs. She is not of your concern. You already have a family. And I have mine. I will take care of her. Not you. You already have a mate. It sounds to me you arnt so loyal as you claim?" he teased

dino.
June 7th, 2017, 09:26 AM
Haha lolllll)

Nightmare dried his silent tears and turned back to look at the dragon. "Look Sparky. You need to get back to your precious mate and eggs. She is not of your concern. You already have a family. And I have mine. I will take care of her. Not you. You already have a mate. It sounds to me you arnt so loyal as you claim?" he teased
The lighting dragon bared his teeth, sparks beginning to appear in his mouth. "Do not call me Sparky," he hissed through gritted tteeth. "And I'm just worried about her! She's you sister, for the sake of the stars! And yes, I'm as loyal to Breeze as any dragon can be!" He lowered his head, teeth still bared. White, hot sparks landed on the ground between them.

Shadow
June 7th, 2017, 09:30 AM
The lighting dragon bared his teeth, sparks beginning to appear in his mouth. "Do not call me Sparky," he hissed through gritted tteeth. "And I'm just worried about her! She's you sister, for the sake of the stars! And yes, I'm as loyal to Breeze as any dragon can be!" He lowered his head, teeth still bared. White, hot sparks landed on the ground between them.
"Good to know that you finally realized that she is my sister. There for it is not of your concern about her. She is my family. Go scramble over to yours." and with that he went into traveling mode,before he flew away he raked his claws down Sparks cheek. And left.

dino.
June 7th, 2017, 09:32 AM
"Good to know that you finally realized that she is my sister. There for it is not of your concern about her. She is my family. Go scramble over to yours." and with that he went into traveling mode,before he flew away he raked his claws down Sparks cheek. And left.
Spark snarled as he felt claws down his cheek, but felt no pain. Instead, he sent a white ball of lighting at Nightmare's tail before whipping around and stalking off, grumbling.

Shadow
June 7th, 2017, 11:01 AM
Spark snarled as he felt claws down his cheek, but felt no pain. Instead, he sent a white ball of lighting at Nightmare's tail before whipping around and stalking off, grumbling.
Nightmare hissed as he got hit with the lighting ball. But he continued flying

Steel was asleep. She didn't feel any pain. Her brother has done this to her so many times she felt nothing. All she could smell was blood.

dino.
June 7th, 2017, 01:09 PM
Nightmare hissed as he got hit with the lighting ball. But he continued flying

Steel was asleep. She didn't feel any pain. Her brother has done this to her so many times she felt nothing. All she could smell was blood.
Spark hissed and began to stomp back to the nest Steel had so generously given him. As he passed her, he stopped and stared at her, amazed by how many tiny scars criss-crossed her body. "Hey, are you ok?" he whispered.

Shadow
June 7th, 2017, 01:59 PM
Spark hissed and began to stomp back to the nest Steel had so generously given him. As he passed her, he stopped and stared at her, amazed by how many tiny scars criss-crossed her body. "Hey, are you ok?" he whispered.
Her new wound was bleeding a lot. "Yea I'm fine." She yawned "This happens daily." She shook her head then sneezed

dino.
June 7th, 2017, 02:04 PM
Her new wound was bleeding a lot. "Yea I'm fine." She yawned "This happens daily." She shook her head then sneezed
He drew back, shocked. "What? And you let hm abuse you like this? Why don't you stand up for yourself? It'd make him stop!" His eyes were wide, and he stared at her bleeding cheek.

Shadow
June 7th, 2017, 02:15 PM
He drew back, shocked. "What? And you let hm abuse you like this? Why don't you stand up for yourself? It'd make him stop!" His eyes were wide, and he stared at her bleeding cheek.
She giggled "He always fixes the wounds he makes.But I guess since your here he will try to do it in secret."

dino.
June 7th, 2017, 05:56 PM
She giggled "He always fixes the wounds he makes.But I guess since your here he will try to do it in secret."
"At least he does that," he sighed.

Shadow
June 7th, 2017, 06:33 PM
"At least he does that," he sighed.
"Of corse he does that. In his sister." She coughed up blood but didn't look in pain at all.

dino.
June 7th, 2017, 06:40 PM
"Of corse he does that. In his sister." She coughed up blood but didn't look in pain at all.
He looked her up and down, worried. "Are you sure you're ok?" he asked. "You really don't look good."

Shadow
June 7th, 2017, 06:46 PM
He looked her up and down, worried. "Are you sure you're ok?" he asked. "You really don't look good."
"Yea I'm fine...why aren't you with your mate?" She asked

dino.
June 7th, 2017, 06:48 PM
"Yea I'm fine...why aren't you with your mate?" She asked
"Nightmare's roar woke me up," Spark admitted. "I got worried that something had happened."

Shadow
June 7th, 2017, 06:52 PM
"Nightmare's roar woke me up," Spark admitted. "I got worried that something had happened."
She nodded. "Oh. Well something happened but everything is fine so I think you can go back to bed." She said

dino.
June 7th, 2017, 07:03 PM
She nodded. "Oh. Well something happened but everything is fine so I think you can go back to bed." She said
"Ok. See you in the morning." Spark turned and walked back to the nest, laying down with Breeze once more. But he still couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong between them.

Shadow
June 7th, 2017, 07:07 PM
"Ok. See you in the morning." Spark turned and walked back to the nest, laying down with Breeze once more. But he still couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong between them.
Le gaspppppp)

Steel closed her eyes and not long later Nightmare flew in. His eyes full of tears and sorrow."I'm sorry sister.." he whispered as he fixed her wounds and curled around her-getting a thank you lick on the cheek back. Soon he left to go to his den

dino.
June 7th, 2017, 08:09 PM
Le gaspppppp)

Steel closed her eyes and not long later Nightmare flew in. His eyes full of tears and sorrow."I'm sorry sister.." he whispered as he fixed her wounds and curled around her-getting a thank you lick on the cheek back. Soon he left to go to his den
Soon Spark was sleeping again. (ARGH WRITERS BLOCK)

Shadow
June 7th, 2017, 08:11 PM
Soon Spark was sleeping again. (ARGH WRITERS BLOCK)
(Time skip?)

dino.
June 7th, 2017, 08:16 PM
(Time skip?)
(Yeah)

Shadow
June 7th, 2017, 08:24 PM
(Yeah)
Steel woke up her wounds fixed

dino.
June 8th, 2017, 05:57 AM
Steel woke up her wounds fixed
Spark and Breeze woke to the sound of a small Crack and looked down to see a Starburst shape in the Shell of their egg.

Shadow
June 8th, 2017, 09:13 AM
Spark and Breeze woke to the sound of a small Crack and looked down to see a Starburst shape in the Shell of their egg.
Steel walked in her eyes terrified "You must leave now. If the egg is hatching..ou two simply cannot take the chance."

dino.
June 8th, 2017, 10:40 AM
Steel walked in her eyes terrified "You must leave now. If the egg is hatching..ou two simply cannot take the chance."
"It's fine, it's just starting to," Breeze assured Steel. "We're pretty sure it's going to be a male, anyhow."

Shadow
June 8th, 2017, 11:11 AM
"It's fine, it's just starting to," Breeze assured Steel. "We're pretty sure it's going to be a male, anyhow."
She looked at him and sighed "ok.."

Nightmare burst into their cave he looked at everyone. Smoke surrounded him as he turned into his land form.

dino.
June 8th, 2017, 02:03 PM
She looked at him and sighed "ok.."

Nightmare burst into their cave he looked at everyone. Smoke surrounded him as he turned into his land form.
Spark narrowed his eyes and moved in front of his mate protecttively, spreading his wings and flaring the spines on his back and neck to make himself look bugger and more menacing.

Shadow
June 8th, 2017, 02:26 PM
Spark narrowed his eyes and moved in front of his mate protecttively, spreading his wings and flaring the spines on his back and neck to make himself look bugger and more menacing.
"You bugbrain im not here to steal your egg. yet..or maybe I never will I don't know.." he tossed two deer at the couple. And started to walk off.

Steel staired confused at her brother.

dino.
June 8th, 2017, 02:50 PM
"You bugbrain im not here to steal your egg. yet..or maybe I never will I don't know.." he tossed two deer at the couple. And started to walk off.

Steel staired confused at her brother.
Spark simply glared after him, and Breeze blinked, slightly confused.

Shadow
June 8th, 2017, 02:52 PM
Spark simply glared after him, and Breeze blinked, slightly confused.
"What..?" Steel managed to say

dino.
June 8th, 2017, 02:55 PM
"What..?" Steel managed to say
Then Spark shrugged. "I'm guessing he's always like this," he said.

Shadow
June 8th, 2017, 03:03 PM
Then Spark shrugged. "I'm guessing he's always like this," he said.
"Well not really.." she mumbles

dino.
June 8th, 2017, 04:49 PM
"Well not really.." she mumbles
Breeze just stared after Nightmare, looking supremely confused. "Um... what?"

Shadow
June 8th, 2017, 04:51 PM
Breeze just stared after Nightmare, looking supremely confused. "Um... what?"
"He would never give guests food..this is..weird.."

dino.
June 8th, 2017, 04:52 PM
"He would never give guests food..this is..weird.."
"Does he maybe feel bad for how he treated us?" Spark questioned. "Or... did something happen?"

Shadow
June 8th, 2017, 04:54 PM
"Does he maybe feel bad for how he treated us?" Spark questioned. "Or... did something happen?"
"He would never feel bad for you..no offense.. I'm going to go talk to him. If that's ok and you guys feel safe"

dino.
June 8th, 2017, 05:34 PM
"He would never feel bad for you..no offense.. I'm going to go talk to him. If that's ok and you guys feel safe"
"Of course we feel safe," the lighting dragon snorted in reply. "I can fend him off if he tries anything."

Shadow
June 8th, 2017, 05:38 PM
"Of course we feel safe," the lighting dragon snorted in reply. "I can fend him off if he tries anything."
She giggled "sure." She walked off trying to find her brother

Shadow
June 8th, 2017, 05:53 PM
She reached her brother and looked at him. "Why did you-" she was cut off by him

"For reasons you will know. Soon. Now leave me be." he growled

Before steel could say anything she was shoved out of his part of the cave. She stood there wondering why but padded back "he won't tell me.."

dino.
June 8th, 2017, 05:56 PM
She reached her brother and looked at him. "Why did you-" she was cut off by him

"For reasons you will know. Soon. Now leave me be." he growled

Before steel could say anything she was shoved out of his part of the cave. She stood there wondering why but padded back "he won't tell me.."
Breeze blinked, and Spark said, "Well, I'm not eating those deer. I don't quite trust your brother yet."

Shadow
June 8th, 2017, 06:05 PM
Breeze blinked, and Spark said, "Well, I'm not eating those deer. I don't quite trust your brother yet."
Steel nodded "then I'm taking a bite of both." She said

dino.
June 8th, 2017, 06:06 PM
Steel nodded "then I'm taking a bite of both." She said
"Um, I wouldn't do that," Breeze said. "He could have done something to them, to hurt us. And if he hurts you by accident..."

Shadow
June 8th, 2017, 06:10 PM
"Um, I wouldn't do that," Breeze said. "He could have done something to them, to hurt us. And if he hurts you by accident..."
"We will see." She said. She didn't really care if she died. She was trapped in a living h*ll. No matter how much her brother tried to show her he loved her. She took a bite of one. Then the other. The she dropped to the ground

dino.
June 8th, 2017, 08:18 PM
"We will see." She said. She didn't really care if she died. She was trapped in a living h*ll. No matter how much her brother tried to show her he loved her. She took a bite of one. Then the other. The she dropped to the ground
"Steel!" Breeze shrieked, and rushed over to her, shaking her. "Come on, wake up!" Spark snarled. "I'm gonna kill that dragon!" he roared.

Shadow
June 8th, 2017, 08:21 PM
"Steel!" Breeze shrieked, and rushed over to her, shaking her. "Come on, wake up!" Spark snarled. "I'm gonna kill that dragon!" he roared.
Steel opened her eyes. "See everything is fine you scardy cats." She giggled

dino.
June 9th, 2017, 08:03 AM
Steel opened her eyes. "See everything is fine you scardy cats." She giggled
"Don't scare us like that!" the water dragon snapped.

Shadow
June 9th, 2017, 09:02 AM
"Don't scare us like that!" the water dragon snapped.
She giggled "hey I have to have some fun in my dull life.but I'm sorry. But see it's fine. Oddly enough I have learned to trust Nightmare." She yawned

dino.
June 9th, 2017, 09:27 AM
She giggled "hey I have to have some fun in my dull life.but I'm sorry. But see it's fine. Oddly enough I have learned to trust Nightmare." She yawned
Spark eyes her suspiciously. "I still feel like something's off. As you said, he doesn't apologize or offer food to guests. It's just... wierd."

Shadow
June 9th, 2017, 09:44 AM
Spark eyes her suspiciously. "I still feel like something's off. As you said, he doesn't apologize or offer food to guests. It's just... wierd."
"What if the eggs a girl and he is trying to be nice-to impress you two?" She gasped (it's not it)

dino.
June 9th, 2017, 10:03 AM
"What if the eggs a girl and he is trying to be nice-to impress you two?" She gasped (it's not it)
The lighting dragon scratched back of his head uneasily. "Well... maybe... but we're pretty sure it's male," he stammered.

Shadow
June 9th, 2017, 10:05 AM
The lighting dragon scratched back of his head uneasily. "Well... maybe... but we're pretty sure it's male," he stammered.
"Then why would he be so-nice?" She sort of hissed the last word

dino.
June 9th, 2017, 10:44 AM
"Then why would he be so-nice?" She sort of hissed the last word
"You answer that!" Spark said anxiously. "We just met you two yesterday!"

Shadow
June 9th, 2017, 10:54 AM
"You answer that!" Spark said anxiously. "We just met you two yesterday!"
She rolled her eyes. "I was talking to myself. But why don't you two leave if your so worried?" She growled a little annoyed

dino.
June 9th, 2017, 11:06 AM
She rolled her eyes. "I was talking to myself. But why don't you two leave if your so worried?" She growled a little annoyed
"Because we're worried about you," Breeze interjected. "I don't think Nightmare is treating you as kindly as he should." "Well, I'm going to go talk to him," Spark said suddenly.

Shadow
June 9th, 2017, 11:08 AM
"Because we're worried about you," Breeze interjected. "I don't think Nightmare is treating you as kindly as he should." "Well, I'm going to go talk to him," Spark said suddenly.
"What are you two crazy?You are probably going to kill yourselves!" She hissed blocking Sparks way. "I survived here for most of my life so I'm fine-you two-well-not so much. "

dino.
June 9th, 2017, 02:22 PM
"What are you two crazy?You are probably going to kill yourselves!" She hissed blocking Sparks way. "I survived here for most of my life so I'm fine-you two-well-not so much. "
The lighting male snorted. "I've been in and survived more battles than you've caught caribou. I think I'll be fine."

Shadow
June 9th, 2017, 03:40 PM
The lighting male snorted. "I've been in and survived more battles than you've caught caribou. I think I'll be fine."
She opened her wings. Her eyes looked deep red. "Don't hurt my brother. If he strikes first-fly away with your mate and egg."

dino.
June 9th, 2017, 04:25 PM
She opened her wings. Her eyes looked deep red. "Don't hurt my brother. If he strikes first-fly away with your mate and egg."
"I'm not gonna full-on attack him!" Spark protested. "Just talk!"

vellichor
June 9th, 2017, 04:29 PM
(Um i know it says private... but... sorry, but am I allowed to join)

dino.
June 9th, 2017, 04:41 PM
(Um i know it says private... but... sorry, but am I allowed to join)
It's ok, lemme ask Shadow

Shadow
June 9th, 2017, 04:47 PM
It's ok, lemme ask Shadow
Sure. It's fine :D Equinox you may have to homer to explain what is and what happened because I'm to lazy too...

Shadow
June 9th, 2017, 04:47 PM
"I'm not gonna full-on attack him!" Spark protested. "Just talk!"
"Oh you know he is gonna turn it into a fight."

dino.
June 9th, 2017, 04:52 PM
"Oh you know he is gonna turn it into a fight."
"If he does, I'll smash him into the floor."
Sure. It's fine :D Equinox you may have to homer to explain what is and what happened because I'm to lazy too...
Alright then XD)

Eclipse you can join! Basically what's happened so far is my two OCs, Spark and Breeze, we're seeking shelter for the night and come upon Nightmare's and Steel's cave. Steel allowed them t stay for the night, but come to find out, Spark and Breeze are carrying an egg. Nightmare has been acting oddly, and Spark is determined to get to the bottom of it.

Shadow
June 9th, 2017, 05:03 PM
"If he does, I'll smash him into the floor."

Alright then XD)

Eclipse you can join! Basically what's happened so far is my two OCs, Spark and Breeze, we're seeking shelter for the night and come upon Nightmare's and Steel's cave. Steel allowed them t stay for the night, but come to find out, Spark and Breeze are carrying an egg. Nightmare has been acting oddly, and Spark is determined to get to the bottom of it.
And Nightmare is a cold hearted killer-just a warning)

vellichor
June 9th, 2017, 06:15 PM
Ok, thanks!

Name: Storm
Appearance: Dark and lighter gray mixed scales with almost white tail tip (isoscale). Blue-gray eyes.
Elements: Water, Darkness
Powers: Can grow fills to breathe in water and control the currents. Can also manipulate the shadows when he wants to be hidden
Family: Vixen's Brother

Name: Vixen
Appearance: Reddish-brown scales with lighter underbelly. All scales are tipped with red. She has green eyes.
Elements: Fire, Nature
Powers: Can breathe fire, Can grow grass, flowers, and trees at will
Family: Storm's Sister I kind want her to have a crush on Nightmare for some reason... :3 Don't even ask. I'm weird.

Shadow
June 9th, 2017, 06:37 PM
Ok, thanks!

Name: Storm
Appearance: Dark and lighter gray mixed scales with almost white tail tip (isoscale). Blue-gray eyes.
Elements: Water, Darkness
Powers: Can grow fills to breathe in water and control the currents. Can also manipulate the shadows when he wants to be hidden
Family: Vixen's Brother

Name: Vixen
Appearance: Reddish-brown scales with lighter underbelly. All scales are tipped with red. She has green eyes.
Elements: Fire, Nature
Powers: Can breathe fire, Can grow grass, flowers, and trees at will
Family: Storm's Sister I kind want her to have a crush on Nightmare for some reason... :3 Don't even ask. I'm weird.
Accepted :3

vellichor
June 9th, 2017, 09:43 PM
Storm and Vixen flew to a seemingly empty cave. "Hello?" Vixen called. "Is anyone here?" Just to make sure, she blew a spark of fire and lit a torch. Storm tried to manipulate the shadows to see better.

(Sorry its bad, it's a starter thing. :/ it'll get better. And longer. Probs)

Shadow
June 9th, 2017, 09:52 PM
Storm and Vixen flew to a seemingly empty cave. "Hello?" Vixen called. "Is anyone here?" Just to make sure, she blew a spark of fire and lit a torch. Storm tried to manipulate the shadows to see better.

It's okie)

Steel looked over.

dino.
June 9th, 2017, 09:57 PM

It's okie)

Steel looked over.
Spark narrowed his eyes at the new dragons and flared his spines and wings, growling softly.

Shadow
June 9th, 2017, 10:01 PM
Spark narrowed his eyes at the new dragons and flared his spines and wings, growling softly.
"Get out of here..before..Nightmare comes.." Steel growled

To Eclipse

dino.
June 10th, 2017, 07:06 AM
"Who are you and what do you want?" Spark asked. "This is my friend's cave."

Shadow
June 10th, 2017, 11:33 AM
"Who are you and what do you want?" Spark asked. "This is my friend's cave."
Steel hid behind Spark and defended Breeze (that's her name right?)

vellichor
June 10th, 2017, 02:58 PM
Vixen's eyes dropped to the ground. Her wings dropped. "We thought this cave was empty... we're sorry..." She turned to reveal fresh wounds, inflicted within the past few days.

Storm softened a little. He spoke. "I guess we'll have to find another place, then..." he sighed. He lifted his wings, ready to take off.

Shadow
June 10th, 2017, 03:56 PM
Vixen's eyes dropped to the ground. Her wings dropped. "We thought this cave was empty... we're sorry..." She turned to reveal fresh wounds, inflicted within the past few days.

Storm softened a little. He spoke. "I guess we'll have to find another place, then..." he sighed. He lifted his wings, ready to take off.
Steel glared at them. Her mind battling. she didn't know what to do

dino.
June 10th, 2017, 04:19 PM
Steel glared at them. Her mind battling. she didn't know what to do

Steel hid behind Spark and defended Breeze (that's her name right?)
(Yeah)

"Er, they can stay, right?" Breeze asked. "I mean, it's only two more dragons. And if Nightmare does anything, we can fend him off. Right?" Beside her, Spark nodded.

Shadow
June 10th, 2017, 04:32 PM
(Yeah)

"Er, they can stay, right?" Breeze asked. "I mean, it's only two more dragons. And if Nightmare does anything, we can fend him off. Right?" Beside her, Spark nodded.
"You guys are crazy. Nightmare is going to kill them all." She sighed. "You know what-fine." She growled as she walked away towards her and her brothers part of the cave

vellichor
June 10th, 2017, 04:58 PM
"You guys are crazy. Nightmare is going to kill them all." She sighed. "You know what-fine." She growled as she walked away towards her and her brothers part of the cave

Vixen opened her mouth a little in surprise. "Really? Thank you..." she sighed in relief, tucking her wings by her side. She decided to lay out of the way and rest.

Storm nodded. "Thank you, really. We can stay out of your way. Trust me," he said. The Dragon melted into the shadows, only the glint of his blue eyes showing.

Shadow
June 10th, 2017, 05:34 PM
Vixen opened her mouth a little in surprise. "Really? Thank you..." she sighed in relief, tucking her wings by her side. She decided to lay out of the way and rest.

Storm nodded. "Thank you, really. We can stay out of your way. Trust me," he said. The Dragon melted into the shadows, only the glint of his blue eyes showing.
She stopped "Just hide when my brother comes home." She said as she continued to go further into the cave

Shadow
June 12th, 2017, 11:27 AM
She stopped "Just hide when my brother comes home." She said as she continued to go further into the cave
Le boop

Shadow
June 12th, 2017, 03:54 PM
NUUU DONT DIEEE

Equinox Eclipse

dino.
June 12th, 2017, 05:39 PM
NUUU DONT DIEEE

Equinox Eclipse
I HAVE STUPID WRITERS BLOCK I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING RN)

Shadow
June 12th, 2017, 05:48 PM
I HAVE STUPID WRITERS BLOCK I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING RN)
WE CAN COME UP WITH STOOF TOGETHERRRR WATS ON IR MIND?? :ohnuu: )

dino.
June 12th, 2017, 06:09 PM
WE CAN COME UP WITH STOOF TOGETHERRRR WATS ON IR MIND?? :ohnuu: )
I DON'T KNOW:ohnuu::ohnuu::ohnuu: )

Shadow
June 12th, 2017, 06:19 PM
I DON'T KNOW:ohnuu::ohnuu::ohnuu: )
WHY ARE WE STILL IN ALL CAPS!!?? :ohnuu: )

dino.
June 13th, 2017, 09:46 AM
WHY ARE WE STILL IN ALL CAPS!!?? :ohnuu: )
I DON'T KNOW XD)

Shadow
June 13th, 2017, 10:49 AM
I DON'T KNOW XD)
XD LETS TALK NORMAL NOOOOW

Ok so-any idea why u think nightmare did the kind thing.)

dino.
June 13th, 2017, 11:12 AM
XD LETS TALK NORMAL NOOOOW

Ok so-any idea why u think nightmare did the kind thing.)
OK

Ummmm... trying to win their trust??? Something happened to him??? He decided to have a change of heart???)

Shadow
June 13th, 2017, 11:25 AM
OK

Ummmm... trying to win their trust??? Something happened to him??? He decided to have a change of heart???)
I honestly don't know why I did that I just wanted things to be spiced up-so help me thinks of a reason why..heh..

dino.
June 13th, 2017, 01:07 PM
I honestly don't know why I did that I just wanted things to be spiced up-so help me thinks of a reason why..heh..
XD ok, he's trying to win their trust to take their egg. Bam)

Shadow
June 13th, 2017, 01:14 PM
XD ok, he's trying to win their trust to take their egg. Bam)
But what ifs it's a male? *boom train screeches to a halt.*)

dino.
June 13th, 2017, 01:26 PM
But what ifs it's a male? *boom train screeches to a halt.*)
Then he'll either have the choice to kill the dragonet or give it back)

Shadow
June 13th, 2017, 09:28 PM
Then he'll either have the choice to kill the dragonet or give it back)
Okie :3)

dino.
June 14th, 2017, 05:28 AM
Okie :3)
Yaaaay idea was acceptedXD))

Shadow
June 14th, 2017, 10:31 AM
Yaaaay idea was acceptedXD))
Wooo so u can now continue)

dino.
June 14th, 2017, 10:57 AM
Wooo so u can now continue)
Ok then)

Spark walked into Nightmare's cave.

vellichor
June 14th, 2017, 02:54 PM
Ok then)

Vixen followed, lurking in the shadows, just to see what this "Nightmare" was like.

Shadow
June 14th, 2017, 03:15 PM
Ok then)

Vixen followed, lurking in the shadows, just to see what this "Nightmare" was like.
Nightmare looked towards Spark. "What do you want? Do you want a bone sparky?" he growled but snickered

dino.
June 14th, 2017, 05:18 PM
Nightmare looked towards Spark. "What do you want? Do you want a bone sparky?" he growled but snickered
"I don't know what that means," Spark began, "but I do have a question. Why were you being so nice to me and Breeze?"

Shadow
June 14th, 2017, 09:07 PM
"I don't know what that means," Spark began, "but I do have a question. Why were you being so nice to me and Breeze?"
Nightmare rolled his eyes. "Why can't ou accept my nice offering?" he asked in a spine chilling tone

dino.
June 15th, 2017, 08:29 AM
Nightmare rolled his eyes. "Why can't ou accept my nice offering?" he asked in a spine chilling tone
The lighting dragon's spines bristled. "Because I've known you for about a day, and I don't want Breeze getting hurt."

Shadow
June 15th, 2017, 10:22 AM
The lighting dragon's spines bristled. "Because I've known you for about a day, and I don't want Breeze getting hurt."
"Well you saw my sister eat it-did you not? And did she die?" he yawned. Not looking very aggressive-but rather bored

dino.
June 15th, 2017, 11:21 AM
"Well you saw my sister eat it-did you not? And did she die?" he yawned. Not looking very aggressive-but rather bored
"Well... then why are you being nice? Steel said you're never nice to visitors." Back with Breeze, the egg was beginning to hatch.

Shadow
June 15th, 2017, 11:27 AM
"Well... then why are you being nice? Steel said you're never nice to visitors." Back with Breeze, the egg was beginning to hatch.
He flicked his tail. "Your egg is hatching. Better hope it's a boy." he smirked

dino.
June 15th, 2017, 01:21 PM
He flicked his tail. "Your egg is hatching. Better hope it's a boy." he smirked
He bristled and spread his wings menacingly. "If it's a girl, you. Will. Not. Touch her," he snarled, sparks once more falling out of his mouth.

Shadow
June 15th, 2017, 01:23 PM
He bristled and spread his wings menacingly. "If it's a girl, you. Will. Not. Touch her," he snarled, sparks once more falling out of his mouth.
"We will see about that." he laughed

dino.
June 15th, 2017, 01:31 PM
"We will see about that." he laughed
Something in Spark snapped, and he roared and sent huge ball of lighting right at Nightmare's face, his yellow eyes blazing. "YOU WILL NOT TOUCH HER," he roared. The sound was so loud it shook rock dust from the roof of the cave and echoed all the way back to Breeze and Steel.

Shadow
June 15th, 2017, 02:14 PM
Something in Spark snapped, and he roared and sent huge ball of lighting right at Nightmare's face, his yellow eyes blazing. "YOU WILL NOT TOUCH HER," he roared. The sound was so loud it shook rock dust from the roof of the cave and echoed all the way back to Breeze and Steel.
Steel squeaked

Nightmare snickered. His eyes glowed as he turned into his travel form. "So it is a female..you will see about that.." he said as he exited the cave

dino.
June 15th, 2017, 02:41 PM
Steel squeaked

Nightmare snickered. His eyes glowed as he turned into his travel form. "So it is a female..you will see about that.." he said as he exited the cave
"Breeze!" Spark roared. "Breeze, look out, he's coming!" He barreled past Nightmare and tumbled into the cave. "He's come for the egg!"

Shadow
June 15th, 2017, 07:29 PM
"Breeze!" Spark roared. "Breeze, look out, he's coming!" He barreled past Nightmare and tumbled into the cave. "He's come for the egg!"
Steel looked as Nightmare simply broke from his path and flew out of the cave and into the night air. "it doesn't look like he is coming.."

Nightmare smirked and left

dino.
June 15th, 2017, 09:11 PM
Steel looked as Nightmare simply broke from his path and flew out of the cave and into the night air. "it doesn't look like he is coming.."

Nightmare smirked and left
"He... he was heading for us," the male panted. "He found out-"

"That it was a girl?" Breeze smiled. "Well, Nightmare's right, then. She's a perfectly healthy female." She lifted her wing to reveal a small yellow dragonet with red spots and blue wings, who squeaked happily.

Shadow
June 15th, 2017, 09:14 PM
"He... he was heading for us," the male panted. "He found out-"

"That it was a girl?" Breeze smiled. "Well, Nightmare's right, then. She's a perfectly healthy female." She lifted her wing to reveal a small yellow dragonet with red spots and blue wings, who squeaked happily.
Steel smiled. "Oh so cute.." she smiled-a fake smile. Immediately she walked away. Heading to her cave.

Nightmare smiled "oh don't worry. I'm getting her-one way or another.." he said as he was up in the air

dino.
June 15th, 2017, 09:23 PM
Steel smiled. "Oh so cute.." she smiled-a fake smile. Immediately she walked away. Heading to her cave.

Nightmare smiled "oh don't worry. I'm getting her-one way or another.." he said as he was up in the air
(Spark: *turns into nine-tailed fox Naruto**rips Nightmare's throat out*)

"See you, Steel," Spark said.

Shadow
June 15th, 2017, 09:34 PM
(Spark: *turns into nine-tailed fox Naruto**rips Nightmare's throat out*)

"See you, Steel," Spark said.
XD lollllll)

"Yep bye. Congrats on your child." She paused. And spun around. "You guys can leave now and be out of danger." She said walking halfway back

vellichor
June 16th, 2017, 01:20 AM
Storm's eyes widened. He had seen the Dragon Nightmare at his worst, possibly. If this wasn't his worst... and he knew the Dragon was going for the dragonet. "I can help protect the dragonet," he spoke in his gruff yet gentle voice. He stepped out of the shadows next to Breeze.

Vixen stared, open mouthed. She had witnessed a horrible confrontation. Yet... she thought it was... hot? Was that the word? She thought Nightmare was a good dragon somewhere inside. And he was, well... handsome. She caught herself falling for him. 'No!' She thought to herself. 'I will NOT fall for that dumb, arrogant, egotistical, strong, handsome... wait, what?!'

Shadow
June 16th, 2017, 07:58 AM
Storm's eyes widened. He had seen the Dragon Nightmare at his worst, possibly. If this wasn't his worst... and he knew the Dragon was going for the dragonet. "I can help protect the dragonet," he spoke in his gruff yet gentle voice. He stepped out of the shadows next to Breeze.

Vixen stared, open mouthed. She had witnessed a horrible confrontation. Yet... she thought it was... hot? Was that the word? She thought Nightmare was a good dragon somewhere inside. And he was, well... handsome. She caught herself falling for him. 'No!' She thought to herself. 'I will NOT fall for that dumb, arrogant, egotistical, strong, handsome... wait, what?!'
XD )

Steel growled at storm. "Did you not hear me?? My brother wants the egg and just in case you don't know he doesn't stop until he gets it-he will kill anyone-and cause major harm to me. So if i where you guys I would leave. I don't care about my consequences-I have had them all before."

dino.
June 16th, 2017, 08:48 AM
XD lollllll)

"Yep bye. Congrats on your child." She paused. And spun around. "You guys can leave now and be out of danger." She said walking halfway back
"Wait. Where would we go?" Breeze inquired. "Our dragonet is too young to travel."

Shadow
June 16th, 2017, 09:07 AM
"Wait. Where would we go?" Breeze inquired. "Our dragonet is too young to travel."
XD )

Steel growled at storm. "Did you not hear me?? My brother wants the egg and just in case you don't know he doesn't stop until he gets it-he will kill anyone-and cause major harm to me. So if i where you guys I would leave. I don't care about my consequences-I have had them all before."
"Well out her back in the pouch that you brought her here in." Steel suddenly became a bit more aggressive towards the two.

dino.
June 16th, 2017, 09:50 AM
"Well out her back in the pouch that you brought her here in." Steel suddenly became a bit more aggressive towards the two.
"Well, we aren't leaving and letting Nightmare push you around," Spark said. "We'll stay and help youm"

Shadow
June 16th, 2017, 12:06 PM
"Well, we aren't leaving and letting Nightmare push you around," Spark said. "We'll stay and help youm"
Steel shook her head "how many times do I have to explain it to you guys." She breathed

dino.
June 16th, 2017, 01:24 PM
Steel shook her head "how many times do I have to explain it to you guys." She breathed
"You can explain it as many times as you like and it'll never get through," he said.

Shadow
June 16th, 2017, 02:26 PM
"You can explain it as many times as you like and it'll never get through," he said.
She growled in annoyance. "Even if I forced you out for your well being and saving your life?"

dino.
June 16th, 2017, 02:58 PM
She growled in annoyance. "Even if I forced you out for your well being and saving your life?"
"Even if you do that," Spark pointed out.

Shadow
June 16th, 2017, 04:36 PM
"Even if you do that," Spark pointed out.
She growled "Even if I take your young to loar you out of here?" She asked her eyes narrowing starting to get annoyed

dino.
June 16th, 2017, 05:19 PM
She growled "Even if I take your young to loar you out of here?" She asked her eyes narrowing starting to get annoyed
Spark bristled and moved in front of his dragonet.

Shadow
June 16th, 2017, 05:23 PM
Spark bristled and moved in front of his dragonet.
She giggled "of corse I would give it back. I'm not like my brother." She said

dino.
June 16th, 2017, 07:18 PM
She giggled "of corse I would give it back. I'm not like my brother." She said
The lighting dragon relaxed, and the dragonet squeaked.

Shadow
June 16th, 2017, 07:40 PM
The lighting dragon relaxed, and the dragonet squeaked.
She rolled her eyes. "But really. You should go."

vellichor
June 16th, 2017, 09:00 PM

XD )

Storm shook his head. "I've had enough experience that I don't fear death anymore," he replied, his voice wistful. "I am prepared to die to let another live..."

Vixen shuddered, surprised and shocked she was falling for the very Dragon she was told to avoid. She pricked her shelllike ears, but couldn't make out the conversation between the others.

Shadow
June 16th, 2017, 09:02 PM
Storm shook his head. "I've had enough experience that I don't fear death anymore," he replied, his voice wistful. "I am prepared to die to let another live..."

Vixen shuddered, surprised and shocked she was falling for the very Dragon she was told to avoid. She pricked her shelllike ears, but couldn't make out the conversation between the others.
"No one will live. Only me-and the dragonlet." She said. Looking at storm.

dino.
June 17th, 2017, 07:50 AM
"I know what's best for Myrr, so we're staying," Breeze announced.

Shadow
June 17th, 2017, 09:44 AM
"I know what's best for Myrr, so we're staying," Breeze announced.
"You guys are insane." She sighed

vellichor
June 17th, 2017, 11:09 PM

"Maybe," he spoke. "But I have listened to my heart all my life. It hasn't led me wrong yet. I've lived my life. This dragonet - Myrr, I guess - hasn't. I swear upon my life I will protect her from harm."

Vixen went out to clear her head, unseen. She flew up, not knowing the Dragon of her thoughts was there with her. She lay atop a nearby tree, wanting to set it on fire.

dino.
June 18th, 2017, 08:15 AM
Myrr simply squeaked and looked up at Steel.

Shadow
June 18th, 2017, 09:07 AM
"Maybe," he spoke. "But I have listened to my heart all my life. It hasn't led me wrong yet. I've lived my life. This dragonet - Myrr, I guess - hasn't. I swear upon my life I will protect her from harm."

Vixen went out to clear her head, unseen. She flew up, not knowing the Dragon of her thoughts was there with her. She lay atop a nearby tree, wanting to set it on fire.
Myrr simply squeaked and looked up at Steel.
She shook her head. She then flew off into the night to clear her head.

Nightmare saw his sister leave-then another female dragon-that he didn't know was in his cave."what now is my cave a hotel?" he asked as he flew up to her

dino.
June 18th, 2017, 09:50 AM
She shook her head. She then flew off into the night to clear her head.

Nightmare saw his sister leave-then another female dragon-that he didn't know was in his cave."what now is my cave a hotel?" he asked as he flew up to her
Myrr staggered to her feet and then walk over to the entrance of the cave and looked up at Nightmare.

Shadow
June 18th, 2017, 10:09 AM
Myrr staggered to her feet and then walk over to the entrance of the cave and looked up at Nightmare.
Nightmare looked down on it. 'Not yet sweetie.' he thought

dino.
June 18th, 2017, 10:29 AM
Nightmare looked down on it. 'Not yet sweetie.' he thought
She squeaked and reached toward him.

Shadow
June 18th, 2017, 03:41 PM
She squeaked and reached toward him.
Nightmare smiled. She would make a great mate.

dino.
June 18th, 2017, 04:57 PM
Nightmare smiled. She would make a great mate.
(Spark: *cusses Nightmare out*)

Myrr reached for one of the plumes on his tail, wanting to play with it. She couldn't fly, but maybe Nightmare would teach her. She flapped open her wings and squeaked, hoping he got the message.

Shadow
June 18th, 2017, 05:25 PM
(Spark: *cusses Nightmare out*)

Myrr reached for one of the plumes on his tail, wanting to play with it. She couldn't fly, but maybe Nightmare would teach her. She flapped open her wings and squeaked, hoping he got the message.
He smiled. (Lol how did Jacob imprint on the baby on twilight? Just by looking at her or something?) He kept on flapping his wings to show her. "Like this."

dino.
June 18th, 2017, 06:16 PM
He smiled. (Lol how did Jacob imprint on the baby on twilight? Just by looking at her or something?) He kept on flapping his wings to show her. "Like this."
(Couldn't tell ya, never seen it)

She looked at his, then concentrated on her own, flapping her blue wings to raise herself in the air. Eventually, she got enough power to lift herself a few feet off the ground.

Shadow
June 18th, 2017, 06:43 PM
(Couldn't tell ya, never seen it)

She looked at his, then concentrated on her own, flapping her blue wings to raise herself in the air. Eventually, she got enough power to lift herself a few feet off the ground.
Well darn imma just say when he looks into her eyes)

Nightmare smiled "good job." he held eye contact for a while-he had marked her as his future mate.

vellichor
June 18th, 2017, 10:33 PM

Nightmare smiled "good job." he held eye contact for a while-he had marked her as his future mate.

Vixen sighed. She watched the two with curiosity, confusion, and a spark of jealousy. "Hey, Nightmare!" She called, sounding angry. "Leave the dragonet alone. I know you want to hurt her!"

dino.
June 19th, 2017, 07:41 AM

She squeaked and flew up to him, then grinned at him, and did a small flip in the air to show off.

Shadow
June 19th, 2017, 10:17 AM
Vixen sighed. She watched the two with curiosity, confusion, and a spark of jealousy. "Hey, Nightmare!" She called, sounding angry. "Leave the dragonet alone. I know you want to hurt her!"
She squeaked and flew up to him, then grinned at him, and did a small flip in the air to show off.
"Good jo-" he swung his head around to her. "Hurt her-why would I do such a thing?!" he asked smoothly

dino.
June 19th, 2017, 12:54 PM
"Good jo-" he swung his head around to her. "Hurt her-why would I do such a thing?!" he asked smoothly
Myrr squeaked indignantly, and then looked as if she was concentrating on something. Finally she said, "Nightmare's nice, he wouldn't do that."

Shadow
June 19th, 2017, 01:14 PM
Myrr squeaked indignantly, and then looked as if she was concentrating on something. Finally she said, "Nightmare's nice, he wouldn't do that."
Nightmare smiled at her.

vellichor
June 19th, 2017, 01:35 PM
Nightmare smiled at her.

She snorted. "Weren't you just going on about how you were going to harm her?"

Shadow
June 19th, 2017, 01:39 PM
She snorted. "Weren't you just going on about how you were going to harm her?"
"Harm her? Oh no.." he flew towards the other dragon and pinned her against a rock. "She will be my mate when she grows up." he let go of her. "Maybe you will do good as well." he muttered

dino.
June 19th, 2017, 04:32 PM
Nightmare smiled at her.
She squeaked again and did another flip in the air.

Shadow
June 19th, 2017, 04:55 PM
She squeaked again and did another flip in the air.
Nightmare turned back to her. "Wow you really like showing o-" he got cut off by his sister. Her eyes looked very mad. She turned to her and smiled "come on sweetie let's get you back to mom and dad-" she sniffed. She was imprinted. Nightmare had done it. That slithery serpent always gets his was. She looked back at his with anger but sorrow. How would she explain this to the dragonets parents?

dino.
June 19th, 2017, 05:03 PM
Nightmare turned back to her. "Wow you really like showing o-" he got cut off by his sister. Her eyes looked very mad. She turned to her and smiled "come on sweetie let's get you back to mom and dad-" she sniffed. She was imprinted. Nightmare had done it. That slithery serpent always gets his was. She looked back at his with anger but sorrow. How would she explain this to the dragonets parents?
"Ok. Bye, Nightmare!" Myrr squeaked as Steel finished speaking. She gave his arm a hug and then went next to Steel, confused and scared by the anger in her eyes. Had she done something wrong? No... it seemed to be directed at Nightmare. But why? He's a nice dragon. Why is this dragon made at him?

She mentally shrugged. Maybe this dragon was just always mad.

Shadow
June 19th, 2017, 05:38 PM
"Ok. Bye, Nightmare!" Myrr squeaked as Steel finished speaking. She gave his arm a hug and then went next to Steel, confused and scared by the anger in her eyes. Had she done something wrong? No... it seemed to be directed at Nightmare. But why? He's a nice dragon. Why is this dragon made at him?

She mentally shrugged. Maybe this dragon was just always mad.
Steel brought her back to her parents. "Why wherent you two watching your daughter? Now you missed her first flight!" She growled

dino.
June 19th, 2017, 05:48 PM
Steel brought her back to her parents. "Why wherent you two watching your daughter? Now you missed her first flight!" She growled
Spark raised his head groggily. He had clearly been sleeping, and his jaws gaped open in a yawn. "Sorry, Myrr," he apologized, his gaze soft. Myrr simply shrugged and smiled. Breeze was still sleeping, her fla KS rising and falling with each breath.

Shadow
June 19th, 2017, 06:17 PM
Spark raised his head groggily. He had clearly been sleeping, and his jaws gaped open in a yawn. "Sorry, Myrr," he apologized, his gaze soft. Myrr simply shrugged and smiled. Breeze was still sleeping, her fla KS rising and falling with each breath.
"And Nightmare was the first to see." She narrowed her eyes. She had been really aggressive lately..why?

vellichor
June 19th, 2017, 09:55 PM
"Harm her? Oh no.." he flew towards the other dragon and pinned her against a rock. "She will be my mate when she grows up." he let go of her. "Maybe you will do good as well." he muttered

She snorted again at his comment, not hearing the muttering. "Please. You're... what, 200? She's a dragonet. Let's face it: never gonna happen.." Mischief and exasperation sparked in her eyes.

Shadow
June 19th, 2017, 10:14 PM
She snorted again at his comment, not hearing the muttering. "Please. You're... what, 200? She's a dragonet. Let's face it: never gonna happen.." Mischief and exasperation sparked in her eyes.
He flicked his shadowy tail. "I have done it many times before."

vellichor
June 19th, 2017, 10:23 PM
He flicked his shadowy tail. "I have done it many times before."
Vixen raised a brow. "Oh? And how did that work out for you, huh, Nightmare?"

Shadow
June 19th, 2017, 10:27 PM
Vixen raised a brow. "Oh? And how did that work out for you, huh, Nightmare?"
"Good. I have my offspring almost everywhere. Heck. I wouldn't be surprised if you where somehow retaliated to me." he smirked

vellichor
June 19th, 2017, 10:43 PM
"Good. I have my offspring almost everywhere. Heck. I wouldn't be surprised if you where somehow retaliated to me." he smirked

She scoffed back. "That's horrible. But then again... I was kicked out of my tribe..." she mused, deep in thought.

Shadow
June 19th, 2017, 11:11 PM
She scoffed back. "That's horrible. But then again... I was kicked out of my tribe..." she mused, deep in thought.
"Horrible? No. It's what I was meant to do."

dino.
June 20th, 2017, 08:08 AM
"And Nightmare was the first to see." She narrowed her eyes. She had been really aggressive lately..why?
That woke Spark up. "Is she ok? Myrr! What did he do?"

Myrr blinked. "Well, he taught me how to fly," she chirped. "And then I showed him some flips, and he was really nice." Then she cast a glance at Steel. "Then grumpy dragon came over and took me back to you. I was having fun!" she added, pouting.

vellichor
June 20th, 2017, 08:39 AM
"Horrible? No. It's what I was meant to do."

She seemed relieved, he didn't appear to have heard her last comment. She shrugged nonchalantly. "Well, that's nice... I guess," she rolled her eyes before flying up higher. 'Well, I guess I was wrong... but then why do I still think he's good?' she soared into the clouds, wishing to distract her mind. Hunting? Maybe. Or just a good stretch of the wings.

Shadow
June 20th, 2017, 10:27 AM
That woke Spark up. "Is she ok? Myrr! What did he do?"

Myrr blinked. "Well, he taught me how to fly," she chirped. "And then I showed him some flips, and he was really nice." Then she cast a glance at Steel. "Then grumpy dragon came over and took me back to you. I was having fun!" she added, pouting.
She seemed relieved, he didn't appear to have heard her last comment. She shrugged nonchalantly. "Well, that's nice... I guess," she rolled her eyes before flying up higher. 'Well, I guess I was wrong... but then why do I still think he's good?' she soared into the clouds, wishing to distract her mind. Hunting? Maybe. Or just a good stretch of the wings.
Nightmare growled he flew up to stop her "why did you come to see me?"

Steel flicked her tail. "And if you will smell her-she has been imprinted. Great parenting." She growled

vellichor
June 20th, 2017, 12:44 PM

Steel flicked her tail. "And if you will smell her-she has been imprinted. Great parenting." She growled

She ignored him and dived down past him. "I'm trying to clear my mind, idiot," she grumbled. She dived down once again, spotting a hawk. She caught it in her talons, killing it quickly. Carrying it, she flew on, her mind clearing.

Shadow
June 20th, 2017, 02:24 PM
She ignored him and dived down past him. "I'm trying to clear my mind, idiot," she grumbled. She dived down once again, spotting a hawk. She caught it in her talons, killing it quickly. Carrying it, she flew on, her mind clearing.
He pinned her down. Opening his mouth and eating her catch. They landed on the ground with a thud-a shadow cloud appeared around his as he turned into his land form. He growled and looked down at her. He ran his claw down her face. Only drawing a bit of blood. He then licked his claw cleaning it of the dark red substance. "Don't insult me. I let you stay in my cave-and the falcon was not enough. Maybe your brothers life will fill the gap. He doesn't care if he dies. But that would take some effort so I don't know." he smiled as she wiggled

dino.
June 20th, 2017, 02:59 PM

"Shut up," he snarled, and sniffed Myrr. "She smells fine to me." The dragonet batted her father's nose.

Shadow
June 20th, 2017, 03:09 PM
"Shut up," he snarled, and sniffed Myrr. "She smells fine to me." The dragonet batted her father's nose.
"Am i the only one that can smell it? Maybe because I'm related to nightmare."

dino.
June 21st, 2017, 08:01 AM
"Am i the only one that can smell it? Maybe because I'm related to nightmare."
"Steel, you're scaring me." He wrinkled his snout.

Shadow
June 21st, 2017, 08:35 AM
"Steel, you're scaring me." He wrinkled his snout.
"How?" She flicked her tail in irritation. "Oh i know maybe because all the things I said are coming true."

dino.
June 21st, 2017, 10:00 AM
"How?" She flicked her tail in irritation. "Oh i know maybe because all the things I said are coming true."
Myrr stuck her tongue out at Steel and scrambled over to Spark.

Shadow
June 21st, 2017, 10:04 AM
Myrr stuck her tongue out at Steel and scrambled over to Spark.
Steel didn't pay attention to Myrr.

dino.
June 21st, 2017, 11:21 AM
Steel didn't pay attention to Myrr.
"That dragon's mean," she whispered to Dpark, and he hushed her. "This dragon gave us shelter so you could hatch," he said. "Respect her."

Shadow
June 21st, 2017, 11:29 AM
"That dragon's mean," she whispered to Dpark, and he hushed her. "This dragon gave us shelter so you could hatch," he said. "Respect her."
She stayed there. Her tail flicked

dino.
June 21st, 2017, 11:31 AM
She stayed there. Her tail flicked
Myrr glanced at Steel and shrugged. "Fine," she muttered, and curled up in a ball.

Shadow
June 21st, 2017, 11:33 AM
Myrr glanced at Steel and shrugged. "Fine," she muttered, and curled up in a ball.
"Well I guess I'll be leaving." She said as she started to walk away.

dino.
June 21st, 2017, 11:38 AM
"Well I guess I'll be leaving." She said as she started to walk away.
"Steel, where are you gong?" Spark asked.

Shadow
June 21st, 2017, 12:08 PM
"Steel, where are you gong?" Spark asked.
"Somewhere." She said as she prepared to take flight

vellichor
June 21st, 2017, 02:04 PM
He pinned her down. Opening his mouth and eating her catch. They landed on the ground with a thud-a shadow cloud appeared around his as he turned into his land form. He growled and looked down at her. He ran his claw down her face. Only drawing a bit of blood. He then licked his claw cleaning it of the dark red substance. "Don't insult me. I let you stay in my cave-and the falcon was not enough. Maybe your brothers life will fill the gap. He doesn't care if he dies. But that would take some effort so I don't know." he smiled as she wiggled

She wriggled a bit the looked up st him, a silent fury in her eyes. Yet, as she spoke, her voice was smooth and calm. "Oh?" she snickered. "And what'll you do, kill me? I don't care. It's better than living, at least..." Her voice wavered, but only for a moment. She finally struggled out of his grasp and flew back up, rapidly gaining speed. She barely felt the sting of wounds on her face.

Shadow
June 21st, 2017, 02:29 PM
She wriggled a bit the looked up st him, a silent fury in her eyes. Yet, as she spoke, her voice was smooth and calm. "Oh?" she snickered. "And what'll you do, kill me? I don't care. It's better than living, at least..." Her voice wavered, but only for a moment. She finally struggled out of his grasp and flew back up, rapidly gaining speed. She barely felt the sting of wounds on her face.
"Oh of corse not. I'll kill your brother." he chuckled as she flew away.

vellichor
June 23rd, 2017, 12:26 PM
"Oh of corse not. I'll kill your brother." he chuckled as she flew away.

(Sorry I didn't reply. I had no cell service for 2 days! XC)

She stopped cold. Her eyes widened. She turned around and snarled. "No, you won't," she growled, looking truly angry.

Shadow
June 23rd, 2017, 12:41 PM
(Sorry I didn't reply. I had no cell service for 2 days! XC)

She stopped cold. Her eyes widened. She turned around and snarled. "No, you won't," she growled, looking truly angry.
"So don't mess with me. You may think your all that but trust me. I can quickly change that attitude." Nightmare chuckled

vellichor
June 23rd, 2017, 06:11 PM
"So don't mess with me. You may think your all that but trust me. I can quickly change that attitude." Nightmare chuckled

Vixen narrowed her eyes. To think she had thought he was good! Though there was a small part of her that belived he could be good, even though he had just threatened to kill Storm. "..." she relained silent and just gave him a piercing glare. She wanted to hate this dragon, this mean, cruel, cold-blooded dragon. But she couldn't. Some nagging part of her, the good, kind part, suspected there was good in him. So she just faced Nightmare, glaring at him, her wings beating as she stayed airborne.

Shadow
June 23rd, 2017, 06:13 PM
Vixen narrowed her eyes. To think she had thought he was good! Though there was a small part of her that belived he could be good, even though he had just threatened to kill Storm. "..." she relained silent and just gave him a piercing glare. She wanted to hate this dragon, this mean, cruel, cold-blooded dragon. But she couldn't. Some nagging part of her, the good, kind part, suspected there was good in him. So she just faced Nightmare, glaring at him, her wings beating as she stayed airborne.
"Good to know you finally know your place." he chuckled

vellichor
June 23rd, 2017, 06:51 PM
"Good to know you finally know your place." he chuckled

She wanted to retort, snarl, bite... something, but knowing her brother's life was in danger, she couldn't. She didn't. Instead. She gave him one last menacing, hating glare and flew away.

Shadow
June 23rd, 2017, 07:31 PM
She wanted to retort, snarl, bite... something, but knowing her brother's life was in danger, she couldn't. She didn't. Instead. She gave him one last menacing, hating glare and flew away.
Nightmare chuckled.

vellichor
June 23rd, 2017, 08:41 PM
Nightmare chuckled.

She hesitantly called back, "I know you're good. You just act bad. And that's okay, but you have good in you." The dragon gave him a look of pleading and hope, as opposed to her previous look of absolute hatred, and dived down to get another catch.

Shadow
June 23rd, 2017, 08:45 PM
She hesitantly called back, "I know you're good. You just act bad. And that's okay, but you have good in you." The dragon gave him a look of pleading and hope, as opposed to her previous look of absolute hatred, and dived down to get another catch.
"Trust me sweet heart all the good is gone." he said

vellichor
June 24th, 2017, 07:39 PM
"Trust me sweet heart all the good is gone." he said

She flicked her ears in acknowledgement but didn't respond as she flew away.

Shadow
June 24th, 2017, 07:49 PM
She flicked her ears in acknowledgement but didn't respond as she flew away.
Nightmare yawned

vellichor
June 25th, 2017, 09:06 PM
Nightmare yawned

WHAT TO DO NEXT~~)

Shadow
June 25th, 2017, 09:07 PM
WHAT TO DO NEXT~~)
XD )

vellichor
June 25th, 2017, 11:15 PM
XD )