PDA

View Full Version : someone kill him (metaphorically) its Falconkit of Skyclan's everything finder

Mango
June 3rd, 2017, 08:17 PM
Falconkit oh boy. She's worse than Cucumberpickle, worse than Yewclaw. Falconkit sasses her mother and insults warriors and Starclan. She approves of the Darkforest. She bullied her littermates, despite being the runt of her siblings until warriorhood. She has black fur with white patches, along with green eyes.as an apprentice she'll be more obnoxious, blow off duties to chill with her two evil friends or pretend to be good to flirt with her crush who she'll never win and eventually kill during warriorhood (its accidental death) she will insult elders and her mentor...well she treats her mentor lower than dung. She also gets pissed at everyone for not loving her while she trains in the DF. As a warrior she'll find an evil mate (hopefully) and raise good kits well.. That's after the hoopla at her first warrior cerimony(aka..."do you promise to uphold the warriorcode and honor your ancestors?" "no. I'll follow the warriorcode, but our ancestors are just old bags of clear fleas.")the second time she'll grudgingly say I do when she doesn't mean it
later in warriorhood she'll start ermm... Killing DS cats on solo patrol at the border. Until eventual one dies.

I need: Mother, Father, Siblings (four max.), mentor, evil friends, and crush (must still be a kit)
She is two moons old.

Form:
Nam:
Appearance:
Personality (if apply for sibling talk about perso as kit, apprentice, and warrior):
Role:
Other:
PPD:
Questions:
RP sample:
Those who applied before the edit aka the the first post below will not be punished for lacking the PPD part.

CravenU
June 3rd, 2017, 09:42 PM
Form

Name:StormKit/Stormpaw/StormFlame (as rp goes)
Appearance:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/70/c0/4e/70c04e5a36078f990dd8f6b6635411c6.jpg (he'all look the same just bigger as getting older
Personality: as a kit he is a very cheerful, kind, social butterfly, who loves his siblings (except the evil one, Falconkit) he loves the elders and respects them very much. As an apprentice he has matured more but is still nice and cheerful but can be a little sarcastic, doesn't look up to the elders as much and still loves his family. As a warrior he has much matured since time, still loves his family and friends, not very sarcastic anymore, cheerful, kind.
Role: A sibling
Others: nothing
Questions: none
Rp sample: Swirlkit was alone, cold, hungry, and alone. He swiftfully stomped to a hollow tree, all animals could hear him from a mile away. He yelled as loud as his little voice could "hello?! Anyone there?" He hoped some one could hear him, then suddenly someone responded. He heard a strong, startling mew. He softly said " anyone there?" He standed there sniffling, afraid of what may lurk around every corner

Hope you accept

Mango
June 4th, 2017, 02:32 AM
Form

Name:StormKit/Stormpaw/StormFlame (as rp goes)
Appearance:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/70/c0/4e/70c04e5a36078f990dd8f6b6635411c6.jpg (he'all look the same just bigger as getting older
Personality: as a kit he is a very cheerful, kind, social butterfly, who loves his siblings (except the evil one, Falconkit) he loves the elders and respects them very much. As an apprentice he has matured more but is still nice and cheerful but can be a little sarcastic, doesn't look up to the elders as much and still loves his family. As a warrior he has much matured since time, still loves his family and friends, not very sarcastic anymore, cheerful, kind.
Role: A sibling
Others: nothing
Questions: none
Rp sample: Swirlkit was alone, cold, hungry, and alone. He swiftfully stomped to a hollow tree, all animals could hear him from a mile away. He yelled as loud as his little voice could "hello?! Anyone there?" He hoped some one could hear him, then suddenly someone responded. He heard a strong, startling mew. He softly said " anyone there?" He standed there sniffling, afraid of what may lurk around every corner

Hope you accept
I am considering accepting, however; I need to get a few more forms in for that role, or reach a week from now.

CravenU
June 4th, 2017, 08:44 AM
I am considering accepting, however; I need to get a few more forms in for that role, or reach a week from now.

Ok just tell me whenever you are ready

Mango
June 4th, 2017, 04:46 PM
I will