PDA

View Full Version : Eros and Psyche- A Valentines Day to Remember

rubinaito
June 3rd, 2017, 07:38 PM
Eros and Psyche
A Valentines Day to Remember
Yes, this is going to involve romance. However, it will also be dealing with heartbreak, betrayal, and maybe even death.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

This is a Private RP between Me, Skye , Sasukewolf (madness) and Raine .

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
As always, four main characters!

Rubinaito's Character: Amelia is the servant of a cruel lord, (Ross). Abused to the point of feeling pure terror when merely hearing his name, the girl runs away and leaves the mansion behind. Trying to escape him, Amelia is taken in by a noble family nearby: The Wolfhearts.

Skye's Character: Ross is the cruel master of a large estate. He cares about nothing, until he meets Amelia who is his personal servant. The fact that he has grown to care for her angers him, resulting in her less-than-adequate treatment. When Amelia runs away, it is then that the lord realizes his mistake and sets out to find her- but when he does, he finds her in the custody of the Wolfhearts, a family who will do anything to protect her from him.

Raine's Character: ______ (You have many characters that'll fit this role ;) ) is the lady who finds Amelia wandering around in the snow in bare feet, clothing not fit for cold weather and multiple scars, bruises and cuts. Bringing her back to the mansion that she stays at, she helps care for the frightened girl alongside the one man she loves, Sasuke.

Sasuke's Character: Sasuke is the master of the Wolfheart mansion. When a maid from Ross's land is brought into his home with cuts, bruises and hardly any clothing, he begins investigating the treatment of the workers while also caring and protecting the girl that almost becomes like a sister or a daughter to him.

Of course you can have as many characters as you want, but these are the main characters ;)

The title doesn't have much to do with the plot, but the point is that it deals with romance and that's that.

Poppyfrost
June 3rd, 2017, 07:45 PM
Could Peter be Sasuke's server? Sasukewolf (madness)

rubinaito
June 3rd, 2017, 10:04 PM
Boop

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 3rd, 2017, 10:05 PM
Yes!! XD should I bring in Sosuke and winter?

rubinaito
June 3rd, 2017, 10:06 PM
Go ahead!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 3rd, 2017, 10:16 PM
K! We gots the Sasuke: http://pre00.deviantart.net/973c/th/pre/f/2014/137/f/4/psychotic_by_rainnoir-d3jvqse.jpg
The winter: http://ruebird.tumblr.com/image/106742846154
And the Sosuke: http://i.pinimg.com/750x/17/86/d6/1786d6696fafb838d71e0aa9e236ab6f.jpg
And something cute: http://pre06.deviantart.net/d120/th/pre/f/2015/086/1/a/are_these_ok__midna__by_tharene-d8nad4w.png

rubinaito
June 3rd, 2017, 10:55 PM
-squee- Ohmygosh that's an ADORABLE little Wolfy-Link!

-ahem-

Should we wait for Raine, or begin?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 3rd, 2017, 11:27 PM
Hmm I guess we could wait :3)

Poppyfrost
June 4th, 2017, 12:29 PM
Peter - http://static.wixstatic.com/media/72c6b7_0e4cf7176f894c1e9726a4edaa2df14d.jpg_srz_30 7_487_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

Ross - http://i57.tinypic.com/9ft8nb.jpg

rubinaito
June 4th, 2017, 12:45 PM
RAINE
Raine Raine
Raine Raine
Raine Raine
Raine Raine
Raine Raine
Raine Raine
Raine Raine
Raine Raine

wren
June 4th, 2017, 05:22 PM
RAINE
Raine Raine
Raine Raine
Raine Raine
Raine Raine
Raine Raine
Raine Raine
Raine Raine
Raine Raine
Peter - http://static.wixstatic.com/media/72c6b7_0e4cf7176f894c1e9726a4edaa2df14d.jpg_srz_30 7_487_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

Ross - http://i57.tinypic.com/9ft8nb.jpg
Hmm I guess we could wait :3)

Thanks for waiting for me lovelies!

So what Im hearing is that, My charrie is the [lover] of sasuke or has a major crush on sasuke and helps care for dear lil amelia?

rubinaito
June 4th, 2017, 05:32 PM
Yas~

Poppyfrost
June 4th, 2017, 05:48 PM
I might have Peter die of hypothermia when he goes out to the village and gets lost on his way back because he has no purpose other than to be Sasuke's server ._. )

wren
June 4th, 2017, 06:13 PM
Yas~
I might have Peter die of hypothermia when he goes out to the village and gets lost on his way back because he has no purpose other than to be Sasuke's server ._. )

NO!
SKYE I WILL TAKE PETER AND RUN

Poppyfrost
June 4th, 2017, 06:13 PM
NO!
SKYE I WILL TAKE PETER AND RUN

Well what else is he gonna do? XD)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 4th, 2017, 06:16 PM
Love Sosuke!! Or a love triangle between Sosuke and winter with peter:3 )

wren
June 4th, 2017, 06:21 PM
Well what else is he gonna do? XD)
Love Sosuke!! Or a love triangle between Sosuke and winter with peter:3 )

[ Le gasp ]

Grace was quietly tending to the house, she was waiting for sasuke to return.
She was to be wed with him under certain duress. But figuring that he was such a player she spared herself the heartbreak. She still loved him dearly.
So very dearly it hurt each time she saw him. It hurt her that he could have been hers. And maybe one day he could be. Maybe. She swept the kitchen keeping a lookout for peter. Thats who she tended to be the most uncomfortable around. He and winter and sasuke seemed to have something going on.

Poppyfrost
June 4th, 2017, 06:25 PM
[ Le gasp ]

Grace was quietly tending to the house, she was waiting for sasuke to return.
She was to be wed with him under certain duress. But figuring that he was such a player she spared herself the heartbreak. She still loved him dearly.
So very dearly it hurt each time she saw him. It hurt her that he could have been hers. And maybe one day he could be. Maybe. She swept the kitchen keeping a lookout for peter. Thats who she tended to be the most uncomfortable around. He and winter and sasuke seemed to have something going on.

Sasukewolf (madness) Love triangle might be interesting XD)

Peter was in the kitchen washing dishes, sighing quietly and listening to the sweeping noise of Grace's broom as she cleaned the floor, glancing out the windows every so often to watch the snow.

rubinaito
June 4th, 2017, 06:26 PM
Amelia gripped her shawl, stumbling through the cold. Her bare feet were full of cuts from walking on the bare earth, and her lips were becoming blue with the cold. She couldn't stop moving, or else hypothermia might set in- and worse, Ross would find her. She looked around, pulling the thin fabric closer as she watched the snow begin to drift down. Amelia shivered, her cracked and bleeding hands reaching out to hold onto a tree to stead herself with. She didn't dare make a sound, nor would she call out for help- she knew Ross would be looking for her, and to bring her back to the hell that she had been living in. Shivering, she stepped forward again, but her foot was caught in a root and she crashed to the ground.

wren
June 4th, 2017, 06:49 PM
Sasukewolf (madness) Love triangle might be interesting XD)

Peter was in the kitchen washing dishes, sighing quietly and listening to the sweeping noise of Grace's broom as she cleaned the floor, glancing out the windows every so often to watch the snow.
Amelia gripped her shawl, stumbling through the cold. Her bare feet were full of cuts from walking on the bare earth, and her lips were becoming blue with the cold. She couldn't stop moving, or else hypothermia might set in- and worse, Ross would find her. She looked around, pulling the thin fabric closer as she watched the snow begin to drift down. Amelia shivered, her cracked and bleeding hands reaching out to hold onto a tree to stead herself with. She didn't dare make a sound, nor would she call out for help- she knew Ross would be looking for her, and to bring her back to the hell that she had been living in. Shivering, she stepped forward again, but her foot was caught in a root and she crashed to the ground.

[ So ya'll are changing the plot? ]

Grace looked up and tenderly smiled at peter. "Mind finishing?I'm going to check the market. It seems the produce is late during winter" she responded and smiles as she set the broom against the table. she walked across the kitchen grabbing up a fur coat. Looking lavish as ever due to being in the wolfheart family. She than walked out into the snow, feeling it chill her skin as she walked out. As she walked down the street passing a carrige she spotted a figure fall flat in the field. She stared off at it for a moment before trudging toward it. She hadn't anything important to do. Just than she walked up to the figure. A girl. Quite underdressed too! "ma'am?"

rubinaito
June 4th, 2017, 06:55 PM
Huh? No?
--
Amelia didn't answer, shivering and staring at Grace with absolute fear.

dino.
June 4th, 2017, 06:56 PM
Eros and Psyche
A Valentines Day to Remember
Yes, this is going to involve romance. However, it will also be dealing with heartbreak, betrayal, and maybe even death.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

This is a Private RP between Me, Skye , Sasukewolf (madness) and Raine .

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
As always, four main characters!

Rubinaito's Character: Amelia is the servant of a cruel lord, (Ross). Abused to the point of feeling pure terror when merely hearing his name, the girl runs away and leaves the mansion behind. Trying to escape him, Amelia is taken in by a noble family nearby: The Wolfhearts.

Skye's Character: Ross is the cruel master of a large estate. He cares about nothing, until he meets Amelia who is his personal servant. The fact that he has grown to care for her angers him, resulting in her less-than-adequate treatment. When Amelia runs away, it is then that the lord realizes his mistake and sets out to find her- but when he does, he finds her in the custody of the Wolfhearts, a family who will do anything to protect her from him.

Raine's Character: ______ (You have many characters that'll fit this role ;) ) is the lady who finds Amelia wandering around in the snow in bare feet, clothing not fit for cold weather and multiple scars, bruises and cuts. Bringing her back to the mansion that she stays at, she helps care for the frightened girl alongside the one man she loves, Sasuke.

Sasuke's Character: Sasuke is the master of the Wolfheart mansion. When a maid from Ross's land is brought into his home with cuts, bruises and hardly any clothing, he begins investigating the treatment of the workers while also caring and protecting the girl that almost becomes like a sister or a daughter to him.

Of course you can have as many characters as you want, but these are the main characters ;)

The title doesn't have much to do with the plot, but the point is that it deals with romance and that's that.
Just a question. How'd you get the first lines to look like that???

rubinaito
June 4th, 2017, 06:58 PM
Just a question. How'd you get the first lines to look like that???
Huh? Oh, by using [shadow="(number)"](words)[/shadow_] (Don't put the underscore.

dino.
June 4th, 2017, 07:03 PM
Huh? Oh, by using [shadow="(number)"](words)[/shadow_] (Don't put the underscore.
Oh, cool. I'll have to remember that. Thanks!

wren
June 4th, 2017, 07:07 PM
Huh? No?
--
Amelia didn't answer, shivering and staring at Grace with absolute fear.

[ Apparently sasuke and winter and peter have a thing and grace is no longer useful or being used during this time. she only returns amelia to the house ]

"oh dear.." Grace grabbed the girls arm lifting her up to her feet.
Her jaw dropped. She took her coat off quickly and wrapped it around the girls shoulders. Than hurrdiely rushed the girl off toward the villa

rubinaito
June 4th, 2017, 07:23 PM
[ Apparently sasuke and winter and peter have a thing and grace is no longer useful or being used during this time. she only returns amelia to the house ]

"oh dear.." Grace grabbed the girls arm lifting her up to her feet.
Her jaw dropped. She took her coat off quickly and wrapped it around the girls shoulders. Than hurrdiely rushed the girl off toward the villa
(Oh, he's talking about Sosuke, a completely different character.)

Amelia squirmed weakly, but didn't struggle enough to hinder Grace.

Poppyfrost
June 4th, 2017, 07:51 PM
[ So ya'll are changing the plot? ]

Grace looked up and tenderly smiled at peter. "Mind finishing?I'm going to check the market. It seems the produce is late during winter" she responded and smiles as she set the broom against the table. she walked across the kitchen grabbing up a fur coat. Looking lavish as ever due to being in the wolfheart family. She than walked out into the snow, feeling it chill her skin as she walked out. As she walked down the street passing a carrige she spotted a figure fall flat in the field. She stared off at it for a moment before trudging toward it. She hadn't anything important to do. Just than she walked up to the figure. A girl. Quite underdressed too! "ma'am?"

(No, Madness is talking about Sosuke, not Sasuke XD)

Peter smiled kindly at Grace and nodded, wiping the wet dishes off with a towel before setting them up in the cabinets. He walked towards the broom and picked it up, sweeping it across the kitchen floor and picking up food scraps and other debris, pushing it onto a dustpan before emptying it out into the trash can. He brushed the hair out of his eyes and walked towards the fireplace, crouching down and poking the wood to stir up some more flames. The fire crackled and popped, growing larger and warming up the home. Peter stood up and walked to the bedrooms, fixing the bed sheets and cleaning up the entire rooms.

Ross slammed open the doors to his room, growling, his eyes narrowed. "WHERE IS SHE?!" He thundered, storming down the stairwell to the front gate. Ross knew his intentions were cold and harsh, but once Amelia disappeared, it left an aching void in his heart that could never be replaced. Hopping onto his black stallion, he cracked the reins and the horse galloped off. With his cloak flapping in the wind, Ross narrowed his eyes and ran to the village, asking passersby if they'd ever saw a girl with ragged clothes passing by. Most shook their heads, but a small view directed him in the same direction - Through the forest.

wren
June 4th, 2017, 11:18 PM
(No, Madness is talking about Sosuke, not Sasuke XD)

Peter smiled kindly at Grace and nodded, wiping the wet dishes off with a towel before setting them up in the cabinets. He walked towards the broom and picked it up, sweeping it across the kitchen floor and picking up food scraps and other debris, pushing it onto a dustpan before emptying it out into the trash can. He brushed the hair out of his eyes and walked towards the fireplace, crouching down and poking the wood to stir up some more flames. The fire crackled and popped, growing larger and warming up the home. Peter stood up and walked to the bedrooms, fixing the bed sheets and cleaning up the entire rooms.

Ross slammed open the doors to his room, growling, his eyes narrowed. "WHERE IS SHE?!" He thundered, storming down the stairwell to the front gate. Ross knew his intentions were cold and harsh, but once Amelia disappeared, it left an aching void in his heart that could never be replaced. Hopping onto his black stallion, he cracked the reins and the horse galloped off. With his cloak flapping in the wind, Ross narrowed his eyes and ran to the village, asking passersby if they'd ever saw a girl with ragged clothes passing by. Most shook their heads, but a small view directed him in the same direction - Through the forest.
(Oh, he's talking about Sosuke, a completely different character.)

Amelia squirmed weakly, but didn't struggle enough to hinder Grace.

Grace guided her toward the house whistling sharply. A pair of massive elkhound a bounded out to meet them. "Find peter!" She commanded. For a moment they just stared but than seemed to understand and lumbered qway toward the house slipping in through the small door. "What's you name love?" She questioned through the cold

Crumbleless
June 4th, 2017, 11:26 PM
(*stalks thread*)

wren
June 4th, 2017, 11:28 PM
(*stalks thread*)

*nervously poked Rubinaito*

We are being watched... Don't look.. But I think a wild fox is stalking us...

Poppyfrost
June 4th, 2017, 11:29 PM
Grace guided her toward the house whistling sharply. A pair of massive elkhound a bounded out to meet them. "Find peter!" She commanded. For a moment they just stared but than seemed to understand and lumbered qway toward the house slipping in through the small door. "What's you name love?" She questioned through the cold

Peter looked at the elk with wide eyes, quietly walking towards them. He shooed them out of the house, walking out and biting his lip. "Umm.." He wondered where Sasuke and Grace were.

rubinaito
June 4th, 2017, 11:35 PM
"..a....ame.......amel.......lia....." Amelia spoke quietly and hesitantly, still wary of the stranger holding her.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 5th, 2017, 08:36 AM
Sasuke was heading back home in a carriage. He sighs softly as he looks at his pocket watch, he wasn't going to hear the end of it for being late again. But he laughs softly as he leans back and watches the tree move by.

Winter comes into the house with some dead deer and a few rabbits. He laughs loudly " I won!" Sosuke comes up from behind winter " you cheated so of course you'll win" he says coldly as winter laughs " didn't brother say to never give up "

wren
June 5th, 2017, 08:47 AM
Peter looked at the elk with wide eyes, quietly walking towards them. He shooed them out of the house, walking out and biting his lip. "Umm.." He wondered where Sasuke and Grace were.
"..a....ame.......amel.......lia....." Amelia spoke quietly and hesitantly, still wary of the stranger holding her.
Sasuke was heading back home in a carriage. He sighs softly as he looks at his pocket watch, he wasn't going to hear the end of it for being late again. But he laughs softly as he leans back and watches the tree move by.

Winter comes into the house with some dead deer and a few rabbits. He laughs loudly " I won!" Sosuke comes up from behind winter " you cheated so of course you'll win" he says coldly as winter laughs " didn't brother say to never give up "

Both hounds heard winter and sosuke coming she they galiantly bounded DIWN the stairs barking. Than tugging in their clothes. When they didn't come industry rhey bolted back for grace. Speeding past sasukes carraige and heading for the woman and servant girl. One hound stopped and barked at the carraige before turning and running off after the other towRds her.

Grace nodded "good. Good" she says calmly. She could still speak, she wasn't a lost cause yet. She stumbled through YHE blustering cold feeling it peel back her hair as she walked steadily. "I'm grace... Where's your.. Family?" She asked softly

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 5th, 2017, 09:02 AM
Both hounds heard winter and sosuke coming she they galiantly bounded DIWN the stairs barking. Than tugging in their clothes. When they didn't come industry rhey bolted back for grace. Speeding past sasukes carraige and heading for the woman and servant girl. One hound stopped and barked at the carraige before turning and running off after the other towRds her.

Grace nodded "good. Good" she says calmly. She could still speak, she wasn't a lost cause yet. She stumbled through YHE blustering cold feeling it peel back her hair as she walked steadily. "I'm grace... Where's your.. Family?" She asked softly
Sasuke sees the hounds and immediately knocks to stop the carriage once it stopped he gets out of the carriage " go back home and call Sosuke or winter to come out of the woods I believe something is wrong!" He says as he immediately begans to run after the hounds.

Poppyfrost
June 5th, 2017, 11:37 AM
"Welcome home, my lords.. I see you had a successful hunt." Peter said kindly, bowing in front of them. "If it is no trouble, may I take your kills and prepare them for dinner?" Peter's voice was sweet and gentle, his eyes glittering with kindness.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 5th, 2017, 11:43 AM
"Welcome home, my lords.. I see you had a successful hunt." Peter said kindly, bowing in front of them. "If it is no trouble, may I take your kills and prepare them for dinner?" Peter's voice was sweet and gentle, his eyes glittering with kindness.
Winter smiles " sure after I get a reward for winning " he says suddenly holding peter close but Sosuke pulls him back " no bad winter " he smiles a kind smile at peter " forgive him you know how mutts are around this time "

Poppyfrost
June 5th, 2017, 12:00 PM
Winter smiles " sure after I get a reward for winning " he says suddenly holding peter close but Sosuke pulls him back " no bad winter " he smiles a kind smile at peter " forgive him you know how mutts are around this time "

Peter squeaked in alarm as Winter grabbed him, his face suddenly pressed up against Winter's chest. He then found himself pulled away from Winter by Sosuke, who was smiling at him. "I-I don't, actually.. I.." He was blushing madly. "I'm sorry for being so careless, sirs, I did not mean to cause a disruption.." Peter blamed the incident on him, taking a few steps back. "If you must punish me, that will be alright, I will accept it." He said softly, bowing again to his superiors.

rubinaito
June 5th, 2017, 12:25 PM
Amelia squeaked, fear flooding her eyes. "R....ran....ran aw...ay f....fr...from.....L....Lord Ross." Her words were slowly getting stronger. "Pl-please, d-don't t-take me--me b-back th-there!" She begged, tears beginning to streak down her face.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 5th, 2017, 01:24 PM
Sosuke shakes his head " no it's not your fault it's this idiots fault so don't blame yourself and remember we never punish here so don't worry my friend " he says with a kind smile.

Poppyfrost
June 5th, 2017, 01:28 PM
Sosuke shakes his head " no it's not your fault it's this idiots fault so don't blame yourself and remember we never punish here so don't worry my friend " he says with a kind smile.

Peter nodded slightly. "Then.. Then what can I do to make it up to both of you?" He asked Sosuke and Winter, looking at them with his beautiful, yet strangely purple eyes.

Ross galloped through the forest on his stallion, the horse snorting and huffing as he ran through the woods. Ross looked for Amelia, growing desperate.

Poppyfrost
June 5th, 2017, 03:47 PM
Bump :3)

wren
June 5th, 2017, 04:26 PM
Peter nodded slightly. "Then.. Then what can I do to make it up to both of you?" He asked Sosuke and Winter, looking at them with his beautiful, yet strangely purple eyes.

Ross galloped through the forest on his stallion, the horse snorting and huffing as he ran through the woods. Ross looked for Amelia, growing desperate.
Sasuke sees the hounds and immediately knocks to stop the carriage once it stopped he gets out of the carriage " go back home and call Sosuke or winter to come out of the woods I believe something is wrong!" He says as he immediately begans to run after the hounds.
Amelia squeaked, fear flooding her eyes. "R....ran....ran aw...ay f....fr...from.....L....Lord Ross." Her words were slowly getting stronger. "Pl-please, d-don't t-take me--me b-back th-there!" She begged, tears beginning to streak down her face.

Th dogs run past ross spooking the horse. they bolted past trailing sasuke toward grace.

Grace nervously smiled back at her, The name ross was very farmilar and she certainly didn't like the name. Ross. "I promise.. I would never"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 5th, 2017, 04:38 PM
Sosuke smiles " How about we take you hunting next time it'll be-" winter pushes him away " how about a date just you and me?"

Sasuke follows the dogs eventually seeing grace with Amelia " what's going on here?" He asks worryingly as he looks at Amelia " take her back to house immediately make sure she's not hurt " he orders calmly as he holds his hand out to her with a kind soft smile " come child however hurt you won't touch you when I'm here"

rubinaito
June 5th, 2017, 04:50 PM
Amelia burst into tears, taking his hand.

Poppyfrost
June 5th, 2017, 04:59 PM
Ross's horse whinnied in fear and reared up, knocking Ross off. He gripped the reins, preventing his horse from running off. He quickly stood back up, cursing under his breath and calming his horse down. "Woah, boy! It's alright, it's okay." He patted the stallion's neck, which seemed to calm him down. He sighed, brushing the snow off his shirt and cloak. Sighing, Ross walked through the forest, following the dogs.

Peter blushed deeply, his eyes widening some more. "A-A-A date..?" He asked nervously. "I-I don't know, I.." He bit his lip. "I'm just a server to my masters..."

wren
June 5th, 2017, 05:08 PM
Amelia burst into tears, taking his hand.
Sosuke smiles " How about we take you hunting next time it'll be-" winter pushes him away " how about a date just you and me?"

Sasuke follows the dogs eventually seeing grace with Amelia " what's going on here?" He asks worryingly as he looks at Amelia " take her back to house immediately make sure she's not hurt " he orders calmly as he holds his hand out to her with a kind soft smile " come child however hurt you won't touch you when I'm here"

Grace nodded and sighed with relief as sasuke came. "I'm so glad your here" she says with relief. Helping the girl along til they reached the house. She bolted into the house throwing open the door. She ran and looked at Peter "Peter! Get a fire going now!" Skye she said urgently. She than took Amelia gently and set her down on sasukes chair next to the fire. The dogs sat beneath the chair. Licking the girls toes and sensing the fear. Grace grabbed more woof and shoved it into the crackling fire, adding newspaper. "Sasuke... She is one of Ross's" she said nervously.

wren
June 5th, 2017, 05:11 PM
Ross's horse whinnied in fear and reared up, knocking Ross off. He gripped the reins, preventing his horse from running off. He quickly stood back up, cursing under his breath and calming his horse down. "Woah, boy! It's alright, it's okay." He patted the stallion's neck, which seemed to calm him down. He sighed, brushing the snow off his shirt and cloak. Sighing, Ross walked through the forest, following the dogs.

Peter blushed deeply, his eyes widening some more. "A-A-A date..?" He asked nervously. "I-I don't know, I.." He bit his lip. "I'm just a server to my masters..."

Before Ross could have fully followed them the dogs left Amelia and returned to the woods. The one named Russ growled when he saw Ross coming. The other named daisy watched from behind him. They exchanged glances, than suddenly Russ and daisy came bolting towards the man. Howling and barking at him. They were in their owners land. Hence their barking.

Poppyfrost
June 5th, 2017, 05:12 PM
Grace nodded and sighed with relief as sasuke came. "I'm so glad your here" she says with relief. Helping the girl along til they reached the house. She bolted into the house throwing open the door. She ran and looked at Peter "Peter! Get a fire going now!" Skye she said urgently. She than took Amelia gently and set her down on sasukes chair next to the fire. The dogs sat beneath the chair. Licking the girls toes and sensing the fear. Grace grabbed more woof and shoved it into the crackling fire, adding newspaper. "Sasuke... She is one of Ross's" she said nervously.

Peter already started a fire in the fireplace lol)

Poppyfrost
June 5th, 2017, 05:14 PM
Before Ross could have fully followed them the dogs left Amelia and returned to the woods. The one named Russ growled when he saw Ross coming. The other named daisy watched from behind him. They exchanged glances, than suddenly Russ and daisy came bolting towards the man. Howling and barking at him. They were in their owners land. Hence their barking.

Am I the only one imagining those dogs as dobermans? XD)

Ross flinched and his eyes widened as he hopped onto his horse, snapping the reins again and running off, trying to outrun the dogs. His stallion huffed and galloped faster through the snow, beginning to near the house.

wren
June 5th, 2017, 05:18 PM
Am I the only one imagining those dogs as dobermans? XD)

Ross flinched and his eyes widened as he hopped onto his horse, snapping the reins again and running off, trying to outrun the dogs. His stallion huffed and galloped faster through the snow, beginning to near the house.

[ Haha, I was thinking elkhounds ]

Both ran after the horse still barking madly, unaware they had ran through the open fence and continued on after the horse and man relentlessly

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 5th, 2017, 05:22 PM
Sasuke nods slowly as he looks at grace " not anymore she lives with us now and if Ross even thinks about stepping on my land with the thought of taking her as from here. He'll know the reason why we're feared as the wolfhearts " he says coldly but he smiles at grace " but I'm proud of you helping her when I was gone you've done well "

Winter smiles " well how about-" he cuts himself off when Sasuke glares at them making winter sigh loudly " never mind " he says stubbornly as Sosuke laughs softly " should we get dinner ready?"

rubinaito
June 5th, 2017, 05:25 PM
Amelia shivered, drawing her ratty shawl closer to her as she stared into the flickering flames. The dim lighting now revealed all of the scars, scratches and bruises all over her arms and legs, her shoulders tense as if she was expecting something, and her eyes focused on nothing. "Th-th-thank y-you." She whispered.

wren
June 5th, 2017, 05:25 PM
Sasuke nods slowly as he looks at grace " not anymore she lives with us now and if Ross even thinks about stepping on my land with the thought of taking her as from here. He'll know the reason why we're feared as the wolfhearts " he says coldly but he smiles at grace " but I'm proud of you helping her when I was gone you've done well "

Winter smiles " well how about-" he cuts himself off when Sasuke glares at them making winter sigh loudly " never mind " he says stubbornly as Sosuke laughs softly " should we get dinner ready?"

"That's no way to talk to a girlfriend" she chuckles and walked off to grab a blanket before setting it over the girl. "What about his lawyers?" She questioned.

Poppyfrost
June 5th, 2017, 05:28 PM

Peter smiled faintly at Winter, looking back at Sosuke. "Oh, sir, I-I'll prepare dinner!" He said quickly. He couldn't believe he forgot! Running to the kitchen, Peter skinned the rabbits and squirrels, letting the blood drip into the sink as he washed the bodies off with water. He stored the furs in a seperate box to clean and sell. After that peter cooked the meat and served it on some plates, drizzling some spices on top of the meat and putting some mashed potatoes and gravy on the side with green beans. Setting the plates on the table, Peter washed his hands in the sink and took some wine glasses, pouring some wine inside for his masters. Turning towards Amelia, he smiled kindly. "Dear, what would you like to drink? Some water?" He asked softly, his voice sweet and gentle.

rubinaito
June 5th, 2017, 05:32 PM
"Y-yes, please." Amelia said quietly, moving to get out of Sasuke's chair so he could sit down.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 5th, 2017, 05:38 PM
Sasuke smiles " it's called blackmail my dear we of the wolfheart house will do anything to protect our little pack even those who have come seeking a better life " he says looking at Amelia " no need sit down relax I'll have a doctor come check on you soon are you still in pain?" He asks worryingly.

Sosuke smiles as he looks at peter than at Sasuke " yes or we could just teach him a lesson I mean he did hurt the girl-" Sasuke cuts him off " but he's part of a big family who are dumb enough to listen to his lies I can't risk that but I can hold him off until I find a clean way of getting rid of him for good but if I don't find anything I'll be the one getting my hands dirty "

rubinaito
June 5th, 2017, 05:43 PM
"I'm used to it, s-sir." Amelia said quietly, sipping at the water but obeying Sasuke as if he had ordered her to do it.

Poppyfrost
June 5th, 2017, 05:57 PM
"Y-yes, please." Amelia said quietly, moving to get out of Sasuke's chair so he could sit down.

Peter nodded and smiled, standing up and getting Amelia a glass of water. He handed her the cup, poking the fire with the stick some more to make the flames larger. Peter stood up and looked at Sasuke, his eyes softening. Hearing a knock at the door, Peter quickly moved towards it. "I'll get it, my lords." Opening the door, Peter was suddenly grabbed by a hand and pulled towards their chest, a knife being held at his throat. Whimpering softly, Peter went stiff, his head tilted up and revealing his soft neck.

"Where is she..?" Ross growled, his eyes narrowed. Once his eyes locked on Amelia sitting by the fire, he smirked. "Aha. There's the girl." He pressed the knife up against Peter's neck some more, making him gasp softly in fear. "Now.. If any one of you tries anything, I will slit his throat and take back what's mine... But it seems as though we could make a deal. You have one of mine, and I have one of yours.." He growled. "How about we trade?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 5th, 2017, 06:03 PM
Sasuke looks at him coldly as winter and Sosuke stood by his side each holding up a sniper aiming straight for Ross's head as Sasuke begins to speak darkly " either you let go of peter or you die Ross she is no longer yours and you are not worthy of stepping into my house threatening my family and hold one of my family at knife point. So Ross either you finally act smart or my brothers here will shoot your brains out " he says coldly but stays where he is carefully thinking about how he should strike without hurting peter.

rubinaito
June 5th, 2017, 06:05 PM
"N-no! M-m-master, l-leave P-peter al-alone!" The stutter was back, and the fear was filling Amelia's face. She flinched away from Ross' stare.

Poppyfrost
June 5th, 2017, 06:07 PM
Sasuke looks at him coldly as winter and Sosuke stood by his side each holding up a sniper aiming straight for Ross's head as Sasuke begins to speak darkly " either you let go of peter or you die Ross she is no longer yours and you are not worthy of stepping into my house threatening my family and hold one of my family at knife point. So Ross either you finally act smart or my brothers here will shoot your brains out " he says coldly but stays where he is carefully thinking about how he should strike without hurting peter.

Ross smiled. "Oh, is that so..?" The blade dug into Peter's skin, starting to cut it and make him bleed. Peter whimpered in pain, a tear sliding down his cheek. "Oh, dear, sweet Peter.. Too bad it had to end this way.." He tilted his head to the side. "Giver her to me. Or Peter will die." He growled, narrowing his eyes. "You can shoot me, but that means little rabbit here will die." He smirked. "She belongs to me, Sasuke. She is mine." Ross was starting to grow desperate. "Give her back to me, please." He looked at Amelia as she began yelling. "Amelia, come here. Now." His voice became gravely serious and dangerous as he glared at her.

rubinaito
June 5th, 2017, 06:09 PM
Amelia whimpered, already half-way out of her seat. "Please... No..." She whispered.

Poppyfrost
June 5th, 2017, 06:13 PM
Amelia whimpered, already half-way out of her seat. "Please... No..." She whispered.

"NOW!" He snapped, raising his voice. He dug the knife into Peter's neck some more, making him cry out in pain.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 5th, 2017, 06:23 PM
Sasuke growls loudly immediately taking action by grabbing his arm and punching him hard in the face making him look go as Sosuke immediately gets peter. Sasuke pulls out a gun while pinning Ross to the wall " your freaking lucky that my family is here or I would have blasted your brains all over My wall!! " he says coldly as he pushes the gun to his throat. " Amelia will not be coming with you not now not later she's my family now but since I'm nice enough " he steps back and shoots Ross left leg. " I'll just leave you with a warning now get out of my house before I decide to shoot the other leg!"

rubinaito
June 5th, 2017, 06:26 PM
Amelia stumbled forward, grabbing Peter and bringing him backwards. She ran her fingers over the cut, staring at Ross with utter fear. Tearing off the hem of her dress, she began wrapping the wound, shaking.

Poppyfrost
June 5th, 2017, 06:45 PM
As Sasuke fired the gun, Ross drew the knife halfway across Peter's neck, making blood gush from the wound. Coughing, Peter felt himself being grabbed by Sosuke, then Amelia. He brought a hand to his neck, blood staining his fingers and sliding down his hand. He took deep breaths, moving his hand as Amelia began bandaging his neck. His body was shaking as he tried not to pass out, looking at Sosuke and Winter.

Ross winced as he was punched, then he screamed in pain as the bullet embedded itself in his leg. "I just want her to come back home with me!" He yelled as he fell to the ground, trying to stand up. "I... I love her.." He whispered.

rubinaito
June 5th, 2017, 06:56 PM
Amelia held Peter close, making sure to press on the wound to apply pressure. Her eyes widened, and she turned her head sharply to look at Ross. "What?" She whispered. "That's a lie. Y-you b-beat m-me fo-for the sm-smallest m-mistake, y-you y-yell a-at me, y-you to-torture m-me..." She shuddered, looking away.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 5th, 2017, 07:02 PM
Sasuke growls loudly " you hear that Ross is that really love? Is beating and torturing the one you love really love?! No! That's not love you don't love her you love the feeling of being the dominant one but not anymore I rule over you Ross you're love is sick it's not real love and if it is in your eyes then your a sick man" he says as he begins to grab Ross by the neck " now you stay the hell away from my family before I start acting like my old gangster self " he says as he pushes Ross out of the door and grabs the door handle " oh and if you try to step onto my land again I'll let my dogs hunt you down like deer now leave!" He says as he slams the door shut

Poppyfrost
June 5th, 2017, 07:09 PM
Peter winced in pain, his vision turning dark.

Ross felt his eyes tear up as he listened to Amelia, his expression softening. "I'm sorry-" But he was cut off as Sasuke began speaking. He winced as he was grabbed by his neck, staring into Sasuke's eyes. When he was thrown out of the house, Ross curled up into a ball on the ground and cried in silence, laying there in pain and sadness. "I'm sorry... Amelia.." He whispered, closing his eyes and shaking in the cold.

rubinaito
June 5th, 2017, 07:12 PM
"Shh, it's okay, Peter, you'll be okay." Amelia whispered, before looking up at Sasuke. "I don't know what to do to help him," She said softly, trying to keep him from bleeding more.

Poppyfrost
June 5th, 2017, 07:35 PM
Peter felt a tear slide down his cheek as he felt himself grow weaker. The pain was almost unbearable.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 5th, 2017, 07:59 PM
Sasuke nods immediately " Sosuke you know what to do Amelia call a ambulance for me and winter make sure Ross is out of my land" winter nods as he begins to pick up his gun and walk up to the door as Sosuke immediately takes action with a first aid kit in hand and he immediately gets to work patching up the cut

rubinaito
June 5th, 2017, 08:02 PM
(Okay.)
(The next part of this is that Ross disguises himself as a servant looking for work. Sasuke accepts him into the home, and Ross begins getting close to Amelia the right way. Then, depending on how Ross treats her as a "servant", we'll see how Amelia reacts when he reveals himself to her.)

Amelia shook her head. "Peter, you will be okay." She said with absolute certainty. She ran over to the phone, dialing the number, and called the ambulance. "They'll be here soon." She saw Winter and her eyes widened.

Poppyfrost
June 5th, 2017, 08:11 PM
(Okay.)
(The next part of this is that Ross disguises himself as a servant looking for work. Sasuke accepts him into the home, and Ross begins getting close to Amelia the right way. Then, depending on how Ross treats her as a "servant", we'll see how Amelia reacts when he reveals himself to her.)

Amelia shook her head. "Peter, you will be okay." She said with absolute certainty. She ran over to the phone, dialing the number, and called the ambulance. "They'll be here soon." She saw Winter and her eyes widened.

Cool!)

Peter then passed out from blood loss, closing his eyes and going limp.

Ross had gotten medical help and was now laying in some clean bedsheets, asleep.

wren
June 5th, 2017, 08:17 PM
Cool!)

Peter then passed out from blood loss, closing his eyes and going limp.

Ross had gotten medical help and was now laying in some clean bedsheets, asleep.
(Okay.)

Sasuke nods immediately " Sosuke you know what to do Amelia call a ambulance for me and winter make sure Ross is out of my land" winter nods as he begins to pick up his gun and walk up to the door as Sosuke immediately takes action with a first aid kit in hand and he immediately gets to work patching up the cut

What happened )

rubinaito
June 5th, 2017, 08:30 PM
(Ross came and sliced Peter's throat open- He'll live- and demanded for Amelia to come back. Sasuke got mad and told Ross to leave, shooting him in the leg before forcing him out of the house. Now the ambulance is coming for Peter, and Amelia is trying her hardest not to break down.)

There was a heavy knock at the door right before the emergency workers rushed in. There was a horse and carriage just outside, and a doctor walked in. "Mr. Wolfheart, I heard that a girl has arrived with injuries, and we just received a telegram that the servant boy has been attacked. What happened?" The doctor asked, opening his medical bag and kneeling beside Peter.

wren
June 5th, 2017, 08:44 PM
(Ross came and sliced Peter's throat open- He'll live- and demanded for Amelia to come back. Sasuke got mad and told Ross to leave, shooting him in the leg before forcing him out of the house. Now the ambulance is coming for Peter, and Amelia is trying her hardest not to break down.)

There was a heavy knock at the door right before the emergency workers rushed in. There was a horse and carriage just outside, and a doctor walked in. "Mr. Wolfheart, I heard that a girl has arrived with injuries, and we just received a telegram that the servant boy has been attacked. What happened?" The doctor asked, opening his medical bag and kneeling beside Peter.

Grace was pacing just behind the docter nervous and shaking slightly from the cold that had entered the house. "Will he be ok?" she questioned the docter looking at Amelia with understanding eyes.

rubinaito
June 5th, 2017, 08:53 PM
"Yes. Once the cut heals, he will be able to return to work." The doctor noted, patching it up with gauze. "He may need a blood transfusion, but if he drinks plenty of liquid then that won't be a problem." He glanced at Amelia. "Is this the girl?"

Poppyfrost
June 5th, 2017, 08:59 PM
Peter's breathing steadied and he whimpered quietly in his sleep, his lips parted open very slightly.

rubinaito
June 5th, 2017, 11:07 PM
"Yes. Once the cut heals, he will be able to return to work." The doctor noted, patching it up with gauze. "He may need a blood transfusion, but if he drinks plenty of liquid then that won't be a problem." He glanced at Amelia. "Is this the girl?"
Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 6th, 2017, 10:15 AM
Sasuke nods " yes and you don't need to know what happened it's family business and I rather she don't have to remember it again but some guy came and attacked my family but don't worry I took care of him but if you need blood will mine do? " he says holding out his arm " also please tell me what to do to make them both feel better "

rubinaito
June 6th, 2017, 01:02 PM
"Mm." The doctor stood up. "The blood transfusion needs to come from blood relatives, preferably from the mother. But like I said, as long as he drinks plenty of liquid and eats iron rich foods, he should be back on his feet and back to normal in no time."

Amelia brushed some of Peter's hair out of his face.