PDA

View Full Version : [ Boreas Sibling Finder ]

seasalt
June 3rd, 2017, 10:02 AM
Sooo... Boreas has no siblings, and has npc parents. And, she has a lot of siblings, like a lot. Sooooo I need a lot of people to roleplay them. She basically has about 10, 7 in RiverClan, her birth home, and 3 of them are in the Dusk Syndicate, so I need people to roleplay 8 of them, since I've already made two. Boreas's family tree is gonna be made soon so I need some of them family members. Parents can be applied for but I doubt it would be important. Mother is RiverClan while the Father is Dusk Syndicate. Father can be alive but I prefer if they were dead.

Boreas (http://orig08.deviantart.net/b29b/f/2017/158/c/a/__boreas_ref___by_blitzboltgaming-dbbvjes.png)

Requirements
• They must be the right breed of Boreas, and must look like their parents.
• Siblings in the DS are her littermates, they must be the same age.
• Her siblings in RiverClan are her other siblings, they must be apprentice/warrior age.
• The mother is a brown tabby Egyptian Mau, while the father is a black oriental mix.
• I will be rather picky, just a small heads up.
• Her siblings in the RiverClan have a different father, which is a white and brown patched tabby.

[Nilam (http://blitzboltgaming.deviantart.com/art/Oh-wow-whoops-685353594)] (Father) | [Goldenflame (http://blitzboltgaming.deviantart.com/art/I-m-Willing-To-Wait-For-It-685356849)] (Mother)

Form

Name:
Role:
Appearance:
Personality:
Activity:
RiverClan or DS?:
RP Sample:

PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE THIS <.>

Serendipity
June 3rd, 2017, 10:16 AM
Sooo... Boreas has no siblings, and has npc parents. And, she has a lot of siblings, like a lot. Sooooo I need a lot of people to roleplay them. She basically has about 10, 7 in RiverClan, her birth home, and 3 of them are in the Dusk Syndicate, so I need people to roleplay 9 of them, since I've already made one. Boreas's family tree is gonna be made soon so I need some of them family members. Parents can be applied for but I doubt it would be important. Mother is RiverClan while the Father is Dusk Syndicate. Father can be alive but I prefer if they were dead.

Form

Name:
Role:
Appearance:
Personality:
Activity:
RiverClan or DS?:
RP Sample:

Isn't Boreas dead?

Name
Merlot // Silentglare
Role
Brother // Sister
Appearance
Siamese // Siamese
Personality
Rude, uncaring, sarcastic, annoying, violent // kind, sweet, spalty at times, sarcastic, funny,
Activity
UH idk None of my rps are alive soooo
RiverClan or DS?
Dusk Syndicate // RiverClan
RP Sample
Peppermintleaves stalked through the forest with her tail lifted high in the air. She breathed in the scent of fresh rosemary and sighed. "What a wonderful day it is..." She said to no one in particular. She continued her little prance through the forest, sniffing at the new leaves. Anyone who saw her would immediatly know she was a new warrior. No senior would do that! The small she-cat suddenly stopped, sniffing intently at a paw-print beside a small stream. Her eyes narrowed and she opened her jaws to check if she was right. Her mood immediatly darkened, she sprinted back to camp. As she neared her brother, she snarled quietly. "Lightfeather! What were you thinking? I caught your scent by the stream! It was old, so it must've been at night!" She flattened her ears, fighting to keep her tone level. This is my argument, not the clan's. She shook her head, looking at the ground. "What will we do with you, Brother? You've gotten in so much trouble already..."

Serendipity
June 3rd, 2017, 10:25 AM
She is dead. And, I forgot to put the requirements, so please wait. Boreas is not a Siamese <3
Oh ok xD

I'll change the breed :D

RedHead
June 3rd, 2017, 11:57 AM
Name: Creekblast
http://redheadscharries.weebly.com/creekblast.html
Role: Sister
Appearance: Creek is a silver cat, her fur being almost white. As the fur moves towards her legs, head, and tail though, it goes darker. Her paws and end of tail are practically black. Creek's face, legs, and tail are covered in dark black stripes, but her body is covered with spots, with a black stripe down her back. Creek has very pale green eyes, so pale they look minty colored in certain lights. Creek has a body built for speed and strength. So this cat is a good runner and a good swimmer. Her ears are quite large, ending in sharp, pointed tips. She has long, curled claws that help for groping the earth when she runs. Her paws have extra skin in between them, a common Riverclan feature.
Personality: Creek is surely a very hard cat to handle. She takes life at full throttle, not stopping to think. She dives head-first into any situation, and afterwards will fully accept the consequences for her actions.
First off, her positive side. Creek is a very straight up and forward cat, she'll tell you how it is. It's not because she wants to be rude, she's just a naturally honest cat. Creek couldn't tell a lie if she tried. And no, she never tries. This she-cat sees no point in lying, it'll always catch up to you in the end. Creek is also usually the one to catch a lie in other cats. She's not a tattle-tale though, she goes straight up to that cat and gets an explanation. That's the thing about Creek. If she wants to know something, she'll go and find it out. She won't hide behind other cats and ask, getting information little by little, especially because it's usually the wrong information. Creek is also a very great sport. She loves to play little, competitive games, and no matter if she wins or not, Creek will always show good sportsmanship. She also loves to give pointers. Even in a battle, Creek is going to be that cat who'll talk to the other cat like she's mentoring an apprentice, giving them tips and telling them to keep going, and that they can do it. It's the funny thing about Creek, she always seems to have good sportsmanship, no matter where she is. Creek is also very driven in what she does. She has a big heart, but mostly her heart is full of her passions and drives her to do what she loves. She's not the biggest social butterfly, except when playing little competitive games. Besides that, Creek likes to work herself hard. She likes to exercise her mind and body, strengthening both of them.
Alrighty, the negative side of Creek. Creek is a very, very risky cat, diving headfirst into every little thing. She never stops to think, but is willing to face the consequences of her actions. Creek is also VERY competitive. She loves the exhilaration of being in a competition against others, and loves to make the odds against her, so she can surprise the other cats by showing just how skilled she is. No, she is definitely not a boaster, she's a very good sport, she just likes to see the astonished looks on other cat's faces when she faces everything, and gets past it with ease, even though she's stuck in a tough spot. Nothing makes this she-cat happier than some competition and games. Due to her nature of only really interacting with other cats during a competition, it can be very hard to communicate with this she-cat about any other subject. She always seems to turn the conversation to something that relates to a competition. This can cause her to get on some cat's bad side, and others might even be a little awkward around her, because they don't know how to talk to her. Of course, Creek knows this, but whenever she tries to talk about something different, it's hard for her. Her fast paced mind and constantly moving muscles make it hard for her to focus on a serious subject, or any subject at all that doesn't get her mind pumped and blood flowing.
So, even though she's very competitive, Creek has a big heart and open mind, and so those who are patient with her, Creek may grow a soft spot for, and she will be able to have a normal conversation with. Because those whom Creek has a soft spot for, well, let's just say that she calms down for them.
Activity: Pretty active, I'm on every day
RiverClan or DS?: Riverclan
RP Sample: At the sound of a voice, Burn turned to see a pretty molly, her silver fur shining in the dim light of the early morning. Burn could feel anger radiating off of her, and he cocked his head slightly at the venemous tone in her words. Ouch. A little on the feisty side, aren't we? Burn flicked his ears a little, looking into the she-cat's blue hues for a few moments. The silence dragged on, but that is what Burn wanted. It made him more intriguing. At last, he cleared his throat and spoke. "Well, I might be Burntheart, just a simple Thunderclan warrior, patrolling the border." Burn was clever and smart. Of course he had thought to use his old warrior name in a situation like this one. That way, she wouldn't question him being out here. He was all alone though, normally patrollers went with a, well, patrol. Oh well, Burn was smart. He would now how to handle any questioning this she-cat threw at him, and once she trusted him.... Burn would have his fun, breaking her heart that is. He wouldn't intentionally break her heart, no. He couldn't do that. She would do that part. Because she-cat's hearts were extremely fragile. And just leaving them could break it. Burn had learned that the hard way. It happened with Mapleheart.
But Burn would not think about her right now. Right now, it was about this she-cat in front of him. A Riverclan she-cat by the smell of her. Perfect, just perfect. And Burn meant it. He hadn't yet met many Riverclan cats, and so this was going to be fun for him. "And who are you? I expect you to have some watery name? If not, please don't take any offense." Burn had to play his cards carefully right now. He had no idea what this cat was like, so he had to try and seem vague with his own personality he wa going to portray until he knew what she was like. So Burn was going to be hanging around this place for a while.
Other: She's still an Egyptian Mai, but silver, so I thought that could work?

Teza
June 4th, 2017, 09:21 PM
Name
Zephyrus
Role
Brother
Appearance
Click (http://areptesa.wixsite.com/wcochars/zephyrus)
Personality
Zeph is a flirtatious feline. He loves to use his good looks for his own gain, whether he actually likes the cat he's wooing or not, making him extremely manipulative. Not even his family is excused from this behavior of his. He will go after siblings, parents, even his own kits should he ever know if he has them.
He never misses a chance for sarcasm. Pointing out the flaws of others is definitely his strong suit as far as his personality goes. He simply can't help himself; if he sees someone acting mouse-hearted, flea-brained, or anything other than normal, he calls them out in such a manner that makes him seem like he's joking. He loves playing with others like this, especially his siblings.
The oriental tom loves only himself truly. While he loves to flirt and make kits, he refuses to settle down with any one cat for more than a couple moons, saying he loves "me, myself, and I." Nothing can change him of this attitude, not that anyone's really tried. Zeph does like kits, he just doesn't want to take care of them. It's as simple as that.
While Zeph loves to explore outside of the Dusk Syndicate territory, his loyalties will always remain with them. He loves DS almost as much as he loves himself. Almost.
Activity
I'm on at least once a day, and post at least twice a week.
RiverClan or DS?
DS
RP Sample
Nightleap smiled at the tom half-heartedly. She didn't know what to make of the tom's words, but it sounded like he was getting nervous. What did he have to be nervous with her about? Then again, why was she getting so flustered around him all of a sudden? Did she have feelings for him? She mentally shook her head harshly. No, the black she-cat refused to fall in love once more. Not with her history with Toms. Then again, Snakesnap had a slightly similar history. Maybe...
"Snakesnap," she started, "you could never be a burden to me. You're my friend, and I care deeply for you..." she felt heat rising through her pelt and burning her ears. The female could hear her own heartbeat, and it felt like her stomach would jump straight out of her throat. 'Why is this so hard? Why am I even doing this?' she thought. Why was she doing it? Was it because she felt something deeper than friendship towards the tom? What about their history? He had been there with her for so long, and even when she disappeared in the corner of the clearing after Wolfpaw's untimely death, he had been there.
It didn't matter though, as Nightleap was still nervous about having feelings for Toms again. All they had ever done when more than friends was either abuse her or die on her soon after they confessed their love. She didn't wand Snakesnap to die. She also knew Snakesnap's history with his romantic interests. He pushed them away, and she didn't want him to do that to her. Maybe he wouldn't. There was only one way to find out.
"Snakesnap..." she paused, building up the courage to say it.
"I... I think I.... Might... Love you..."

CravenU
June 4th, 2017, 10:59 PM
Form

Name: Madieus
Role: Sibling from DS
Appearance:http://ksuweb.kennesaw.edu/~dwhite/My%20Cats%20images/0077simon.jpg
Personality: a fun loving, cheerful, energetic kit who likes to be around others and does everything with good intentions
Activity: 9.5/10
RiverClan or DS?: DS
RP example: SterlingHeart knew it was for the best but he didn't want to go out on the hunt, for he knew it was a trap and no one would listen to his warning so he said his goodbyes to his mate and family and went off with the group knowing they might die that day as he walked silently with the group he kept his short tail down. During the hunt shadow clan attacked it was a bad sighting and he knew that something like this was going to happen so he fought till the end.

seasalt
June 8th, 2017, 08:31 PM
bump

seasalt
June 20th, 2017, 10:39 AM
boop!

Momotaro
June 20th, 2017, 10:46 AM
@tawny, will there be a future finder for younger siblings? I have a cat I would like to use, but Ithey are younger.

seasalt
June 20th, 2017, 10:52 AM
@tawny, will there be a future finder for younger siblings? I have a cat I would like to use, but Ithey are younger.
Her siblings in RiverClan are are younger than her, so it's alright to post it here!

Sage
June 20th, 2017, 12:44 PM
tawny~

Name:
Tawnyshade (http://accidentshappenatwco.weebly.com/tawnyshade.html)
Role:
Sibling
Activity:
6/10
RiverClan or DS?:
RiverClan
RP Sample:
“I wouldn’t dream of it. ThunderClan are being such jerks lately. Well. Not all of them, most of them.” Sagewhisker meowed, rolling her eyes. She ignored the dark furred tom’s scornful tone. He is obviously stressed. But what about? Obsidiansky is just worrying about me. I mean, he’s my best friend. I’m sure he wouldn’t want to loose me to ThunderClan, just like I wouldn’t want to loose him to those jerks. But, he doesn’t understand just how much I don’t want to loose him. The tortoiseshell molly shook her head and smiled at her best friend. Why does the sun have to be so....scorching?

“Okay.” Sagewhisker replied. She looked around the area for a shady place to stay, but noticed that Obsidiansky was already heading to a medium sized patch of tall grass. Sagewhisker bounded after him, panting from the blazing sun above. The tall grass was perfect for great shelter from the shade. Obsidiansky glanced behind his shoulder to make sure she had followed him to the tall grass and she smiled. Sagewhisker sat back down on her haunches, ready to rest her aching paws. Her tail swished from side to side.

Sagewhisker listened to the tom, thoughtfully. Love? Wait, was Obsidiansky...in love! With who? What happened? Are they mates? Sage, calm down. There’s nothing to worry about. If they were mates, why would her say incident. Besides, he’s never mentioned loving someone to me, and I’m his best friend. He would have told me if he had a crush on someone. “Love? W-Well I honestly don’t know. I wish it could all be simple.” She meowed. Sagewhisker’s tail twitched angrily from side to side, her paws shuffled nervously, and her eyes narrowed.

seasalt
June 23rd, 2017, 10:01 AM
bump!

fresh
June 23rd, 2017, 10:54 AM
Name:
Shard
Role:
Sister
Appearance:
light brown tabby with piercing ice blue eyes
Personality:
As sharp as her name may suggest, Shard is solitary with not-so-great social skills. The tabby loves her family and will do anything to protect them.
Activity:
:| uhhhhh that depends, I guess 7.5/10
RiverClan or DS?:
Dusk Syndicate
Roleplay Example:

Raven growled softly at the threat. As the she-cat peered through the sharp stems of the briars toward her brother and sister, she barely suppresed a loud hiss. Fiery, her brother, looked around before turning back to Flower. Flower cowered underneath the tom's glare, as if it was actually burning her with his rage. "Don't make me do this, sister," he murmured, his voice quivering.
"Please! Have mercy!" Flower whimpered.
Fiery raised a paw, his amber eyes blazing with pain. His claws unsheathed, he swiped down at the throat of his kin.
"No!" Raven yowled, shoving her brother out of the way. Flower gasped and Fiery snarled.
"You'll pay for that, sister," he growled softly. The large tom took a step towards Raven, claws still unsheathed.
"You don't want to do this, Fiery! They're controlling you and you're stupid enough to listen!"
Her brother's eyes flashed for a moment. Then he shook his head as if ridding himself of that one moment of uncertainty. "You don't understand. I may not be a Clan cat, but I can still go to the Dark Forest. That makes me special. And to keep myself special, they said I had to kill my siblings.
But Flower had gotten up and was facing the tom with her teeth bared. He was outnumbered and surrounded.
And even though Fiery could've easily won (and gravely injured) his two sisters, he leaped over the shrubbery next to him and vanished into the dark night beyond.

seasalt
July 1st, 2017, 06:29 PM
bump

doghouse
July 2nd, 2017, 09:51 AM
[Name]
Questkit || Questpaw || Questleap
[Age]
9 Moons
[Gender]
Female
[Role]
Sister
[Appearance]
ref (https://t3.ftcdn.net/jpg/00/75/12/58/240_F_75125834_T06VcFTXIPVozTSBFkxvx3BavW0rg1H0.jp g) || ref (http://animalsfoto.com/photo/b8/b8ad7180eb733c45870762926b520c45.jpg) || ref (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/bb/ee/f5/bbeef53f73b40025a0c5831aff3f8934.jpg)
A small, neatly built cat, Questpaw seems rather harmless, but that's because all her muscle is hidden by fluff, as Questpaw has thick medium fur that conceals her shape a little bit. In a way, she's a mix of both her parents. She has the fur lengths of her father and the general pattern of her mother, while the white from her father lightened up her coloration, making her a silvery with faint brown around her face chest, ears and underbelly. She has pale green eyes, set at a slight angle, and an overall delicate appearance. But Questpaw is anything but delicate, and you'll see the mischief in her eyes as soon as to talk to her.

[Personality]
As Questpaw's name implies, she is adventurous, named for how often she strayed from the nest, even just days after birth. She loves to explore, and is not afraid of getting in trouble for her adventurous ways. She is very energetic, and has this constant need to talk, so Questpaw is not the best at keeping secrets. She's kind of a blabbermouth, although she doesn't mean to be, but she can't help it, either. She loves to play around, and dare her friends. This troublesome she-cat isn't as cautious as she should be, and has a tendency to stray a little too far from camp. But that doesn't put her off, no amount of being told not to do some will, and she is very stubborn. Tell her to do something, and Questpaw will do the opposite of what you want, unless she's playing a game or is dared by a friend. She loves to do the least expected, making her both predictable and unpredictable. But under all this, Questpaw is very ambitious, and once her mind is set on a goal, she will keep trying, and sometimes, her ambition can get the better of her, and she gets lost in it. But, this wild molly will always find her way out again, and is an overall kindhearted cat, and would di absolutely anything for her friends and family. If something ever happened to them, Questpaw would undoubtedly vow to avenge them, as she feels that everyone deserves, justice, no matter why.
[Activity]
[RiverClan or DS?]
RiverClan
[RP Sample]

Kiwipaw just shook her head, her bright green hues brimming with tears. She felt so lost all of the sudden, like nothing made sense anymore. She still couldn't admit her feelings to him. Just thinking about it made her stomach churn and head ache. But she hoped that he knew that she did love him, she just couldn't admit it. At least, not yet. Perhaps one day, maybe even soon, she would find a way to tell him, because out of all the things that were uncertain, the most concrete thing seemed to be her love for him. He was her best friend, and nothing would ever or could ever change that. But sometimes, Kiwipaw worried that not everything was as it seemed, and things would not go as she hoped. She worried that if she waited, Timberstrike would think that she didn't love him and would move on. Worry that her decision would destroy their friendship, one that seemed both unbreakable and extremely fragile. Would everything turn out okay if she waited? Because she was going to wait, and nothing was going to stop her, because she just couldn't bring herself to admit her feeling, not yet.

“I don't know anymore. . . .” Kiwipaw replied at last, her tone far away and unfocused, as if her thoughts were no longer on the present, which they weren't. They were on the future, and what it may hold. If it was going to be good or not. Right now, she felt as lost as a kit in a storm, and about as stable as one, too. Her head was spinning with all her emotions and thoughts, the two strongest being love and confusion. She felt so confused, and the calico didn't know what to do or what to think. But she was happy to be sitting there, side by side with the brown furred warrior, his presence a great comfort. After a moment, she calmed down, her confusion ebbing away. A warmth spread through her, but not like before; it was comfortable and pleasant, and it made her feel at ease and safe, unlike how it had once itched her skin and burned her pelt.

She realized that the sensation had not changed, it was the same exact thing. It was she who had changed. She had realized what it was and grown used to it and comfortable with it, since she knew what it was. The ThunderClan apprentice closed her eyes and leaned gently in towards Timberstrike, feeling relaxed. Right now, it didn't matter that she couldn't tell him. It was plain enough in her actions, and all her worries and troubles were no longer hers, if only for this short moment. The molly tucked her chin against her chest, almost dozing off, but careful not to. For she was remembering something, and one of the most important things there was to Kiwipaw. She remembered how all those moons ago, how she had sort of ambushed Timberstrike and probably scared him a little. How he had flirted with her, and how much fun they had had. Back then, Kiwipaw would never have imagined that this would ever happen, that she would be still with him today, their friendship growing into a little bit more than that, something beautiful.

Things had been so much simpler, and so much more innocent, but Kiwipaw didn't miss it at all. For back then, she hadn't loved Timberstrike, and had felt nothing but the gentle pull of longing, and not for him in particular, but for a friend. Now, she looked back and saw that both she and Timberstrike had changed so much, and in a good way, but not in a way that made her feel differently about him, or even herself. She was more mature, and had seen a lot since making the decision to join ThunderClan. She had grown a lot as well, both of them had, and they had not only grown up, but they had grown together, closer every time they spoke. “Yes, I'll be fine. Will you?” she purred, looking up and meeting his gaze, her neck fur bristling slightly, but she forced it flat. She had to make sure that he was going to be fine. She slowly pulled away her gaze and stared into the sun dappled forest, watching out for any movement. Although somehow, it felt like right now, thee only things in the world were her and Timberstrike, and the happiness that seemed to pulse through the air.

seasalt
July 14th, 2017, 12:23 PM
Alright, It's finally time to pick!

RiverClan Siblings
Creekblast, rped by RedHead
Tawnyshade, rped by Sage
Questpaw, rped by Skjoldolf

Dusk Syndicate Littermates
Reminder: Littermates must have former clan names, preferred to be ---Kit, as they were kits when their father took them to the DS.
Zephyrus rped by Teza
Shard rped by Stormfeather {Foxxi}

Would of preferred more DS Siblings but that is alright.

Thank you everyone for applying! I'm still open for more applications for Boreas's siblings so don't worry if you didn't get picked!

The Eye Of The Storm Younger siblings are allowed to be applied for on here, just to let you know.

Momotaro
July 14th, 2017, 12:36 PM
Name: Moxie,
Appearance:
Personality:
Activity: Im getting more active since Holiday!
RiverClan or DS?: Ds,
RP Sample:
In a sec.