PDA

View Full Version : Mayflower (PRIVATE)

rubinaito
June 1st, 2017, 09:14 PM
Mayflower
Set in Pre-Victorian Era England, a love triangle is beginning to form. Amelia Barrows, a girl in love with the young man known to her only as "Ross" (Skye.). Her family is one of the richest noble families in the area, only outranked by the queen. Another noble family, the Wolfhearts (RP'ed by Sasuke,) have recently moved into the area and an arranged marriage has been struck up between the heads of each family for Amelia Barrows and Winter Wolfheart. However, Winter is in love with another- a young woman, ____ (Raine)

Sasukewolf (madness)
Raine
Skye

wren
June 1st, 2017, 09:29 PM
*Screams*

Yay

wren
June 1st, 2017, 09:31 PM
Grace. Grace shall be it

Poppyfrost
June 1st, 2017, 09:31 PM
Ross - https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/f8/41/20/f84120211474a522cd1641e3ec23c166.jpg

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 1st, 2017, 09:33 PM
Sasuke: http://pre00.deviantart.net/973c/th/pre/f/2014/137/f/4/psychotic_by_rainnoir-d3jvqse.jpg
Winter: http://orig04.deviantart.net/46fe/f/2011/347/1/b/1bcc08aa678d7e20220df07e9355f421-d4j242s.jpg
Sakura: http://yue-iceseal.deviantart.com/art/Royal-Guard-355829972

rubinaito
June 1st, 2017, 10:04 PM
The grass was cool against her skin as Amelia Barrows lounged in the grass with her book, her blue eyes focused on the pages.

wren
June 1st, 2017, 10:25 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/03/ad/10/03ad10d1bd5c09d72a709a6c6ac40e64.jpg

Grace smith was in the stable. Her hands working on the stars as she wove it over delicately. Tying the rope with delicate frail fingers. She worked for one of the most powerful family's. She barely made the cut of servant for them. Now she worked at her best in attempt to continued working for them. As she worked her frail fingers into the woven basket a goat came trotting out.
She blinked as it trotted into the stable head high and
Stopped dead seeing her. She stares at the goat. "Oh no" she whispers. Than she dropped the basket and ran across the table. Racing for the goat which bolted

Poppyfrost
June 1st, 2017, 10:36 PM
Ross suddenly sat down next to Amelia, smiling at her. "Hello." He greeted kindly, wrapping his arm around her shoulder. "Beautiful day today, is it not?" His voice hinted with an english accent, his royal blue eyes glowing faintly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 1st, 2017, 10:36 PM
Sasuke was in his room reading a book but eventually closes it and sighs softly as he pushes up his glasses a bit as he looks at winter who looked upset about something. " what is it this time winter don't you have to get ready to meet the Amelia girl?" He says in his dark husky voice. Winter growls as he bangs Sasukes desk " that's why I'm here why do I have to marry when Sakura is more than capable to marry the girl I've met the girl and I doubt she's even worth my time!" Sasuke looks at him calmly " simple they want kids and you are going through with this if you don't I'll have to not only punish you but kill off that girls family they are in my way to power but this is the most clean way I could think be grateful at least I got you a date " he says with a cold smile.

wren
June 1st, 2017, 10:44 PM
As grace raced after the goat she stumbled into view of sasuke and winter through the window. She lunged and reached at the goat grabbing its tail. Than suddnely she fell flat on her face into the dirt. She moaned in anger, "Stupid thing!"

Poppyfrost
June 2nd, 2017, 04:03 PM
Should I bring Peter in?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 2nd, 2017, 11:30 PM
As grace raced after the goat she stumbled into view of sasuke and winter through the window. She lunged and reached at the goat grabbing its tail. Than suddnely she fell flat on her face into the dirt. She moaned in anger, "Stupid thing!"
Sasuke hears grace and sighs softly " leave me and go help the girl seems like she got into trouble once again with the goat" winter sighs as he walks out and immediately runs up to her when he sees her and holds out his hand " are you okay? Would you like me to get you a towel or something?"

rubinaito
June 2nd, 2017, 11:42 PM
"Indeed," Amelia replied, nuzzling him softly. "If only it wasn't ruined by the fact that my husband-to-be is visiting... Surely he is a gentleman, but he does not hold a candle to you."

(... I tend to start typing in time-period-appropriate speech when I'm tired.)

wren
June 2nd, 2017, 11:57 PM
Sasuke hears grace and sighs softly " leave me and go help the girl seems like she got into trouble once again with the goat" winter sighs as he walks out and immediately runs up to her when he sees her and holds out his hand " are you okay? Would you like me to get you a towel or something?"

When she gears winters voice her body tensed and suddenly she couldn't speak. She turned to face him blushing and embarrassed she had face planted. "D- did you see that?" She asked nervously not taking his hand quite yet. She besieged he diet from her face. "I don't.. Need a towel I'm ok" she responds hastily while the goat sits just a few feet ahead. Grace had always loved winter, adored him actually which is why she struggled to get this job. Now that she finally got here she quickly learned that he was to be wed. It broke her heart.

Poppyfrost
June 3rd, 2017, 12:54 AM
"Indeed," Amelia replied, nuzzling him softly. "If only it wasn't ruined by the fact that my husband-to-be is visiting... Surely he is a gentleman, but he does not hold a candle to you."

(... I tend to start typing in time-period-appropriate speech when I'm tired.)

"I know, dear.. No other lady will be as perfect as you." He held her close into his side, looking up at the clouds. "I wish you luck today, Amelia..." Ross said softly, his lips brushing up against her cheek as he whispered into her ear.

rubinaito
June 3rd, 2017, 01:04 AM
(I'm gonna sleep now, good night!)

Amelia rested her head on his shoulder, gazing up at the pure, untainted blue sky. "If only you could be the man I was destined to wed, my dear." She murmured, before looking into his dark blue eyes with her light blue ones. Their faces were close, their lips barely an inch apart.

Poppyfrost
June 3rd, 2017, 01:07 AM
(I'm gonna sleep now, good night!)

Amelia rested her head on his shoulder, gazing up at the pure, untainted blue sky. "If only you could be the man I was destined to wed, my dear." She murmured, before looking into his dark blue eyes with her light blue ones. Their faces were close, their lips barely an inch apart.

Alright! Goodnight!)

Ross wanted so badly to kiss her. But he couldn't. "Trust me, Amelia. I would marry you in an instant if things were just normal.." He whispered, reaching forward and gently touching the side of her face. He closed his eyes and rested his forehead on hers, holding her close and nuzzling her neck.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 3rd, 2017, 08:41 AM
Winter smiles at her. " would you believe me if I said I did see you " he says playfully as he still held out his hand to her " and come on let me help you my dear "

rubinaito
June 3rd, 2017, 01:09 PM
Amelia breathed in, and connected their lips in a kiss. Even if I am engaged to another, I deserve this... She thought, shocked at her own selfishness as she held onto Ross.

rubinaito
June 3rd, 2017, 03:29 PM
(Bump for Skye~)