PDA

View Full Version : new plot theory's {Post your own}

Momotaro
June 1st, 2017, 01:28 PM
Hmmmm.... Maybe another thing to do with EE? I have no idea.

Dust
June 1st, 2017, 02:08 PM
I feel like it's going to be something unexpected (obviously :P ) and unrelated to the EE, other than that I really have no idea and I'm excited to find out!!

goddess of ducks
June 1st, 2017, 07:28 PM
Hmmmm.... Maybe another thing to do with EE? I have no idea.
Haha Revenge of the Singe

But honestly, now that we've done it twice, I don't think it'll be something like that again

Maybe
Uhhhhh
Idk
It'd be cool if like, the four clans and the syndicate went to war, like against everyone else, and then Skyclan just be there like "the heck is wrong with y'all"

wren
June 1st, 2017, 07:31 PM
If it's talking about karma.
Tha perhaps skyclan will be attacked by the clans that had been liberated. Perhaps out of odd circumstance DS and SKC attack the clans or the clans attack both of them? *shrug*

oats
June 1st, 2017, 08:58 PM
Perhaps some sort of natural disaster? Like what Beansy said; doesn't have to be to do with the EE, i mean,, the idea of karma makes me feel like it isn't directly caused by the actions of others but was mere "coincidence"-- a fire? a flood? idunno something like that

Dust
June 1st, 2017, 10:03 PM
Perhaps some sort of natural disaster? Like what Beansy said; doesn't have to be to do with the EE, i mean,, the idea of karma makes me feel like it isn't directly caused by the actions of others but was mere "coincidence"-- a fire? a flood? idunno something like that

Ooooh that's an interesting idea!!! We were discussing that in the cbox a while ago, I think it would be a change of pace.

judas
June 2nd, 2017, 06:02 AM
DS takes over skyclan~

NightWarrior4Life
June 2nd, 2017, 06:25 AM
If it's talking about karma.
Tha perhaps skyclan will be attacked by the clans that had been liberated. Perhaps out of odd circumstance DS and SKC attack the clans or the clans attack both of them? *shrug*
Yeah I had a similar idea to that

NightWarrior4Life
June 2nd, 2017, 06:38 AM
There are some key words in the description we need to pay attention to: "New tensions" this could mean a plot like never before "glorious twist of fate" something to do with StarClan? Good and evil maybe? "That proves karma exists" karma is one of the most important things here...karma exists. Could mean something that has never been repeated before...or opposite of a plot that has happened before...another EE? A GE (good era)?!! Another battle between SkyClan and the syndicate...but the syndicate wins?!

Also I have some kind of guess for a password. When Eye of the storm and I were asking about the Kahoot livestream and password etc. Raywood responded with something like this "it'll just be common knowledge afterwards" again, not the exact words but I want to focus on this: common knowledge...common knowledge think about it for a sec...if the Kahoot game is all about site/warriors trivia the password has to be fairly simple, maybe even right under our noses! Whatever it is, the answer has to be in the books or site history somewhere. And obviously the password is gonna be related to the plot. So if we find the password, we'll have another piece of the puzzle...another key word to help us figure out this plot. (Quite literally, too. Cause if we have the password, we an access the plot lol)

NightWarrior4Life
June 2nd, 2017, 06:39 AM
DS takes over skyclan~
Yeah that could be interesting.

rascalcats
June 2nd, 2017, 08:42 AM
Well, if I remember correctly, SkyClan doesn't live by the other Clans, right? Perhaps SkyClan comes for a little "visit", whether it be temporary or permanent.

There could also be a natural disaster, but with the "new tensions" part that's been hinted at, that might not be the best assumption.

Perhaps all-out war will break out between ThunderClan and WindClan, since there's definitely been some conflict between them.

Just some ideas~

NightWarrior4Life
June 3rd, 2017, 03:17 AM
I have just recently thought that it could have something to do with two legs. "Karma" could be like the clans are always fighting battles but now maybe the two legs are having some sort of riot or protest and the run through the forest, yelling and trampling everything

Also, this isn't really a theory but it would be a cool thing to happen. Where one of the clans find a twoleg kit (literally a human baby) abandoned in their camp and they have to try and take care of it and keep it warm and clean etc. kind of like jungle book I guess.