PDA

View Full Version : Jay and Sun's Creek (Come join!)

Aquarius
June 1st, 2017, 09:52 AM
Jay laid by the river, her thick gray-blue fur glistening in the sunlight streaming in from the cover of clouds from the sky. Her black stripes were thick and ebony in the shade from the trees, and her tongue lapped over her paws insolently as she laid by the shore, her dark blue gaze fixed on the ripples past the shore she rested on. Her ear flicked as a fly buzzed near them, and she yawned, happy that the day was boring and without event, the way she liked it. Her mind never drifted back to Blaze - no, Blazingheart - anymore, and the Clans were the least of her concerns. She still carried a wary air along with a scowl sometimes, but it was only because of lingering anger at her past, never explicitly the ginger warrior she had once been proud to call the father of her kits. Now, that's all he was. Nothing more.
Her son sat at the edge of the creek, his eyes fixed even more intently on the water lazily rushing below. His yellow tail-tip only slightly twitched, his golden tabby pattern broken only by a white splash on his chest. Suddenly, stagnant up until this point, the young tom lashed out his paw and into the water, sending up a little splash onto his pelt. Not minding, his paw darted out of the water almost as fast as it had went in, a glimmering creature hooked onto his sharp claws. Sun jumped backwards, dragging the fish with him, it's scales pulsing as the last breaths of life were breathed out of it. With a smile of triumph, the tom dispatched it with a single swipe and brought it over to his mother, his gaze glimmering with glee. "Caught it," he told her, laying it at her paws - the paws of the only family he ever knew. Unlike his mother, he longed to see his father again, the father he barely got to know before he left him. He used to beg to go visit the Clans, and Jay would darkly lash out and refuse. The tom had grown to know better, but longing still lingered in the back of his mind. "I caught you a salmon," he offered to Jay, the smile never leaving his face even as the zephyr slightly picked up. "Hope you're hungry?"
@HonorableKitti

Phoenix Flames
June 1st, 2017, 10:59 AM
Jay laid by the river, her thick gray-blue fur glistening in the sunlight streaming in from the cover of clouds from the sky. Her black stripes were thick and ebony in the shade from the trees, and her tongue lapped over her paws insolently as she laid by the shore, her dark blue gaze fixed on the ripples past the shore she rested on. Her ear flicked as a fly buzzed near them, and she yawned, happy that the day was boring and without event, the way she liked it. Her mind never drifted back to Blaze - no, Blazingheart - anymore, and the Clans were the least of her concerns. She still carried a wary air along with a scowl sometimes, but it was only because of lingering anger at her past, never explicitly the ginger warrior she had once been proud to call the father of her kits. Now, that's all he was. Nothing more.
Her son sat at the edge of the creek, his eyes fixed even more intently on the water lazily rushing below. His yellow tail-tip only slightly twitched, his golden tabby pattern broken only by a white splash on his chest. Suddenly, stagnant up until this point, the young tom lashed out his paw and into the water, sending up a little splash onto his pelt. Not minding, his paw darted out of the water almost as fast as it had went in, a glimmering creature hooked onto his sharp claws. Sun jumped backwards, dragging the fish with him, it's scales pulsing as the last breaths of life were breathed out of it. With a smile of triumph, the tom dispatched it with a single swipe and brought it over to his mother, his gaze glimmering with glee. "Caught it," he told her, laying it at her paws - the paws of the only family he ever knew. Unlike his mother, he longed to see his father again, the father he barely got to know before he left him. He used to beg to go visit the Clans, and Jay would darkly lash out and refuse. The tom had grown to know better, but longing still lingered in the back of his mind. "I caught you a salmon," he offered to Jay, the smile never leaving his face even as the zephyr slightly picked up. "Hope you're hungry?"
@Honorable Kitti

A black and white speckled cat padded close to the creek, unsure of what to expect. He looked around, and spotted a yellowish-golden tom with his mother, a blue-gray she-cat with black stripes. Dice padded over to them. "Hello. I'm Dice.", the cat said, his almost high pitched voice shook as he greeted himself. "I see you have a fish, there. Nice catch.", Dice meowed, as Sun placed the fish next to Jay's paws. Dice sometimes couldn't tell if he himself was a tom or a Molly, he felt like both, but could never be sure. If he was happy or excited, he felt like his Molly side. If Dice was annoyed, uncertain, wary, or tired, he would feel like his tom side.

Aquarius
June 1st, 2017, 11:34 AM
A black and white speckled cat padded close to the creek, unsure of what to expect. He looked around, and spotted a yellowish-golden tom with his mother, a blue-gray she-cat with black stripes. Dice padded over to them. "Hello. I'm Dice.", the cat said, his almost high pitched voice shook as he greeted himself. "I see you have a fish, there. Nice catch.", Dice meowed, as Sun placed the fish next to Jay's paws. Dice sometimes couldn't tell if he himself was a tom or a Molly, he felt like both, but could never be sure. If he was happy or excited, he felt like his Molly side. If Dice was annoyed, uncertain, wary, or tired, he would feel like his tom side.

Startled, Jay jumped up, her blue fur on end as her gaze fixed on the stranger. She knew the tone of the strange cat was a friendly one, but voices were deceiving. She had known that in her former mate, and he had ended up abandoning her and their only son. A low growl rumbled in her throat. Since she was a rather large she-cat, she was bigger than the tom, or she-cat, and her lip curled into a snarl. Although her stance was rather hostile, Sun's gaze seemed to show no fear. He stepped over the fish he had caught, his tail curled over his back curiously and glanced at the stranger in confusion. "Who are you?" He asked, even though the cat had already said his name. A small part of Sun hoped that the cat was from the Clans, and an even smaller cat hoped that the cat knew his father.
Jay was less welcoming to the stranger, and her tail swished behind her slightly. "Why are you here?" She asked bluntly, her voice like a river rushing over jagged stones.

Phoenix Flames
June 1st, 2017, 11:54 AM
Startled, Jay jumped up, her blue fur on end as her gaze fixed on the stranger. She knew the tone of the strange cat was a friendly one, but voices were deceiving. She had known that in her former mate, and he had ended up abandoning her and their only son. A low growl rumbled in her throat. Since she was a rather large she-cat, she was bigger than the tom, or she-cat, and her lip curled into a snarl. Although her stance was rather hostile, Sun's gaze seemed to show no fear. He stepped over the fish he had caught, his tail curled over his back curiously and glanced at the stranger in confusion. "Who are you?" He asked, even though the cat had already said his name. A small part of Sun hoped that the cat was from the Clans, and an even smaller cat hoped that the cat knew his father.
Jay was less welcoming to the stranger, and her tail swished behind her slightly. "Why are you here?" She asked bluntly, her voice like a river rushing over jagged stones.
Now, Dice felt a bit scared, almost. He flattened his ears and crouched low to the ground, submitting. "I-I'm Dice.", he squeaked. "I wandered here from Twolegplace.... I used to live there.. But I wasn't born a kittypet... I'm part rogue and part ThunderClan.. I used to live in ThunderClan for the first half of my life until I ran away when I was an apprentice... And then I lived as a rogue, then a kittypet, and now I'm here, as a loner...", he meowed, still trembling.

Phoenix Flames
June 1st, 2017, 01:42 PM
Now, Dice felt a bit scared, almost. He flattened his ears and crouched low to the ground, submitting. "I-I'm Dice.", he squeaked. "I wandered here from Twolegplace.... I used to live there.. But I wasn't born a kittypet... I'm part rogue and part ThunderClan.. I used to live in ThunderClan for the first half of my life until I ran away when I was an apprentice... And then I lived as a rogue, then a kittypet, and now I'm here, as a loner...", he meowed, still trembling.
Aquarius

Aquarius
June 1st, 2017, 01:45 PM
Aquarius
((I saw it, I just got on my computer))

Aquarius
June 1st, 2017, 01:51 PM

Sun squeezed past Jay and approached the new cat, nothing but warmth in his gaze. "Oh my gosh, that sounds terrible!" Gasped Sun, partly angry that Jay had been hostile to the point where Dice looked like he was submitting. He leaned down close to Dice's ear, whispering something he hoped his mother wouldn't hear. "Don't be afraid of her, she's all talk and no claws," he huffed, standing back up straight. He glanced towards Jay, who relaxed a bit when the younger cat showed no lies in his gaze. Her fur flattened slightly, but her eyes were still narrowed and fixed on Dice. Scarcely she dipped her head. "It sounds like you've had a long journey so far, for such a young cat," half-mewed half-growled Jay, flicking her tail dismissively. "We are loners. And we always have been," she added quickly. "I am Jay, and this is my only son, Sun," she said, motioning to the tom, her voice warming a bit. She didn't bother mentioning anything else, not even the father. This cat needed to know nothing about her backstory.

Phoenix Flames
June 1st, 2017, 02:11 PM
((I saw it, I just got on my computer))
(Okay.)

Phoenix Flames
June 1st, 2017, 02:21 PM
Sun squeezed past Jay and approached the new cat, nothing but warmth in his gaze. "Oh my gosh, that sounds terrible!" Gasped Sun, partly angry that Jay had been hostile to the point where Dice looked like he was submitting. He leaned down close to Dice's ear, whispering something he hoped his mother wouldn't hear. "Don't be afraid of her, she's all talk and no claws," he huffed, standing back up straight. He glanced towards Jay, who relaxed a bit when the younger cat showed no lies in his gaze. Her fur flattened slightly, but her eyes were still narrowed and fixed on Dice. Scarcely she dipped her head. "It sounds like you've had a long journey so far, for such a young cat," half-mewed half-growled Jay, flicking her tail dismissively. "We are loners. And we always have been," she added quickly. "I am Jay, and this is my only son, Sun," she said, motioning to the tom, her voice warming a bit. She didn't bother mentioning anything else, not even the father. This cat needed to know nothing about her backstory.
"Nice to meet you, Jay and Sun.", Dice meowed, starting to feel calmer now, he started to feel like his Molly side. She looked at the two cats before replying. "Y-Yeah... I've had a long journey for most of my life, so far... It was tough, though... I had to ran away from ThunderClan when I was an apprentice only because my father disliked me... Because I was born with a deformed left hindleg.....", she said, showing them her leg. "And because of my two types of personalities and because I can never know if I'm a tom or a Molly....", Dice mewed.

Aquarius
June 1st, 2017, 02:42 PM
"Nice to meet you, Jay and Sun.", Dice meowed, starting to feel calmer now, he started to feel like his Molly side. She looked at the two cats before replying. "Y-Yeah... I've had a long journey for most of my life, so far... It was tough, though... I had to ran away from ThunderClan when I was an apprentice only because my father disliked me... Because I was born with a deformed left hindleg.....", she said, showing them her leg. "And because of my two types of personalities and because I can never know if I'm a tom or a Molly....", Dice mewed.

Before Jay could respond, Sun tilted his head in curiousity and confusion at the cat's last word, his tipped tail flicking behind him as if it was mimicking his ponderous thoughts. "A tom or a molly? You can only be one!" Exclaimed Sun, his blue gaze bright. "Can't you? How can you not know?"

Phoenix Flames
June 1st, 2017, 03:05 PM
Before Jay could respond, Sun tilted his head in curiousity and confusion at the cat's last word, his tipped tail flicking behind him as if it was mimicking his ponderous thoughts. "A tom or a molly? You can only be one!" Exclaimed Sun, his blue gaze bright. "Can't you? How can you not know?"
"I-I don't know... I just always feel like both.....", Dice mumbled, sitting down, her tail flicking back in forth. She wrapped her tail around her paws, still looking at Jay and Sun.

Phoenix Flames
June 2nd, 2017, 02:06 PM
"I-I don't know... I just always feel like both.....", Dice mumbled, sitting down, her tail flicking back in forth. She wrapped her tail around her paws, still looking at Jay and Sun.
Aquarius

Phoenix Flames
June 2nd, 2017, 08:36 PM
Aquarius

Bump

Aquarius
June 2nd, 2017, 09:16 PM

Sun gave her a curious look. "Anyways. That's-" Strange. Jay cut the talkative tom off, hitting him lightly with her fluffed up tail, silencing him. He looked at the ground, embarrassed, but his mother looked a bit more relaxed. The blue-gray molly dipped her head to Dice, still not relinquishing her formality. "Interesting. It's nice to meet you, Dice," she greeted. Her dark blue eyes glittered.

Phoenix Flames
June 2nd, 2017, 09:24 PM
Sun gave her a curious look. "Anyways. That's-" Strange. Jay cut the talkative tom off, hitting him lightly with her fluffed up tail, silencing him. He looked at the ground, embarrassed, but his mother looked a bit more relaxed. The blue-gray molly dipped her head to Dice, still not relinquishing her formality. "Interesting. It's nice to meet you, Dice," she greeted. Her dark blue eyes glittered.
Dice dipped her head and nodded. "It's a pleasure to meet you two as well.", she meowed. (Sorry that it's short.. I gave to go to bed.)

Phoenix Flames
June 3rd, 2017, 12:39 PM
Dice dipped her head and nodded. "It's a pleasure to meet you two as well.", she meowed. (Sorry that it's short.. I gave to go to bed.)
Aquarius

Aquarius
June 3rd, 2017, 12:44 PM
Aquarius

Jay nodded and turned back to the fish Sun had dropped at her paws. Sun smiled at Dice. "You can share the catch with us if you want," he offered.

Phoenix Flames
June 3rd, 2017, 02:00 PM
Jay nodded and turned back to the fish Sun had dropped at her paws. Sun smiled at Dice. "You can share the catch with us if you want," he offered.
Dice smiled. "Okay, thanks.", she meowed, bending down to rip off some of the fish meat. Dice perked her ears as she head a thrush fly overhead and as a mouse ran by, going to hid in a bush. Dice yawned and she ripped another piece of fish off. She stood up and sat near the bush that the mouse was hiding in. The mouse heard her and ran away. She rested her head on her paws as she laid down, looking at Jay and Sun.

Phoenix Flames
June 14th, 2017, 06:33 AM
Dice smiled. "Okay, thanks.", she meowed, bending down to rip off some of the fish meat. Dice perked her ears as she head a thrush fly overhead and as a mouse ran by, going to hid in a bush. Dice yawned and she ripped another piece of fish off. She stood up and sat near the bush that the mouse was hiding in. The mouse heard her and ran away. She rested her head on her paws as she laid down, looking at Jay and Sun.
Aquarius