PDA

View Full Version : Let's Talk About Something Serious

Teggy
May 30th, 2017, 06:30 PM
Bullying...
Something we have all heard and/or have experienced.

This is something very serious that, in my personal opinion, schools dont take seriously.
Just a few days ago a girl said something about a body part I had that I dont much like.
She told me she would kill herself if she had that.
Everyone laughed...
But not me...
That's the problem with kids.
They say things trying to sound or look cool, but they never see how much they hurt that person.
And when someone says something about you that they dont like, it hurts.
It hurts veryyy badly.
I went home that day depressed and had thoughts I shouldnt have had.
Which brings us to our next topic
Depression...
This not a funny thing.
And it infuriates me when kids walk around saying ''Im so depressed cause I got my phone taken away, im gonna go kill myself now''
Then everybody laughs...
For those who have depression, like myself, you all can understand how this makes me angry.
Depression is not something schools really go into.
The last time I tried talking to my consuler she told me I was just upset...
Ya... Upset for for 4 damn years, totally...
I would talk more about other things but I may get into trouble about it.
Now believe me, im no counseler, but i personally feel talking to someone through a screen is much easier.
So if you ever want to talk to me just ask. I will always be there for anyone. I understand alot about bullying, depression, anxiety, and many more. And if your starting to think those nasty thoughts about harming yourself or worse just talk to me, Ill help ya out the best I can....
Now... Explain a situation where you were bullied and say how you reacted apon it.
I explained my briefly, but i think if someone sees that that person has they same issue as them, they know they will understand.
Remember if you wanna talk just pm me. I dont bite :)