PDA

View Full Version : FNaF Sister Location RP

aleka!
May 30th, 2017, 05:08 PM
Welcome to Circus Baby's Pizza World, where family fun and interactivity go beyond anything you've seen at those *other* pizza places! With cutting-edge animatronic entertainers that will knock your kids' socks off, as well as customized pizza catering, no party is complete without Circus Baby and the gang!

Now hiring: Late night technician. Must enjoy cramped spaces and be comfortable around active machinery. Not responsible for death or dismemberment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Basically a Sister Location RP.
Roles:

Ballora: Taken (Myself)
Funtime Foxy: Taken (Bendy)
Funtime Freddy: Taken (Myst)
Bon-Bon: Taken (Darky)
Baby: Taken (CandyFlossCat)
Bidybab:
Minireena:

Animontronic OCs:
Leyla (Myself)
Rose (CandyFlossCat)
Zinc (Equinox)
Hannah (Blue Jay)
Arctic (Bendy)
Angel (Winter)
Stripes (Winter)
Jinx (Winter)
Glitch (Myself)

Night guards:
Peter (Skye)
Calix (ItsaTyrp)
Blake (happycyanide)

(Note: Only three night guards may come per night. The users who RP them can decide shifts.)

A few random notes:
-Remember, the animontronics won't go through the vents commonly
-For the current RP, the scooper will be broken and unable to be used, so this RP isn't really based on the actual game.
-Also, I MIGHT add Ennard if enough people want me to add them.

Form for animontronic OCs:
Name:
Appearance:
Stuffed suit, or just developed feelings?:
Preforms or naw?:
If doesn't preform, reason (Optional):
Room they stay in (Of course it may be made up):
Other:
Questions:

Night Guard form:
Name:
Other:
Questions:

Also, Ballora is mine. I'll add a form for my OC animontronic Leyla, in a few minutes.

Myst
May 30th, 2017, 05:23 PM
may i take funtime freddy?

aleka!
May 30th, 2017, 05:26 PM
may i take funtime freddy?
Of course! And would you like to RP Bon-bon, or let someone else do it?

Darky
May 30th, 2017, 05:32 PM
Can I have Funtime foxy!

Myst
May 30th, 2017, 05:33 PM
Of course! And would you like to RP Bon-bon, or let someone else do it?
Ill let someone else do so, cuz I want other people to have chances :3

aleka!
May 30th, 2017, 05:36 PM
Ill let someone else do so, cuz I want other people to have chances :3
Okey! ^^
Can I have Funtime foxy!
I might have to save FT Foxy for a friend, is there by any chance any others you would be content with?

Poppyfrost
May 30th, 2017, 05:36 PM
Name: Peter Joy Evlain
Appearance: Short, skinny, crystalline blue eyes, wheat-blonde hair, pale skin, freckles, pale blue night guard suit with a black tie, black shoes and black jeans.
Thoughts on animatronics: He thinks they're pretty creepy, and he tends to avoid them as much as possible. He just really needs the money. Sometimes he'll freak out so much that he'll start crying. Since he's so quiet and shy, it isn't the best job for him.
Other: Nope
Questions: Nada

Darky
May 30th, 2017, 05:37 PM
Okey! ^^

I might have to save FT Foxy for a friend, is there by any chance any others you would be content with?
I can do bonbon if I don't have FT foxy

aleka!
May 30th, 2017, 05:46 PM
I can do bonbon if I don't have FT foxy
Okay, sounds good!

aleka!
May 30th, 2017, 05:47 PM
Name: Peter Joy Evlain
Appearance: Short, skinny, crystalline blue eyes, wheat-blonde hair, pale skin, freckles, pale blue night guard suit with a black tie, black shoes and black jeans.
Thoughts on animatronics: He thinks they're pretty creepy, and he tends to avoid them as much as possible. He just really needs the money. Sometimes he'll freak out so much that he'll start crying. Since he's so quiet and shy, it isn't the best job for him.
Questions: Nada

Accepted!

Zan Partizanne
May 31st, 2017, 07:21 PM
@-@ I'm here to claim Funtime Foxy and Ill make my forum later

aleka!
May 31st, 2017, 07:34 PM
@-@ I'm here to claim Funtime Foxy and Ill make my forum later
You don't need to make a form for Funtime Foxy!
And also, here is my form for Leyla

Name: Leyla
Appearance: https://i.imgur.com/5f9YHhRh.jpg she's a white with light colored gold ears, and kneecaps. Her nuzzle is a slightly darker shade of gold, and her cheeks are a kind of rosy gold color. She has two different color eyes, one light blue, the other light green. Her bow tie is the regular shade of gold, and her stomach coloring is a slightly light color of gold. Her tail tip is a regular shade of gold.
Stuffed suit, or just developed feelings?: she developed feelings
Preforms or naw?: Preforms
If doesn't preform, reason (Optional): Nope
Room they stay in (Of course it may be made up): Funtime Auditorium
Other: None
Questions: None

Bandido
May 31st, 2017, 07:36 PM
Welcome to Circus Baby's Pizza World, where family fun and interactivity go beyond anything you've seen at those *other* pizza places! With cutting-edge animatronic entertainers that will knock your kids' socks off, as well as customized pizza catering, no party is complete without Circus Baby and the gang!

Now hiring: Late night technician. Must enjoy cramped spaces and be comfortable around active machinery. Not responsible for death or dismemberment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Roles:

Funtime Foxy:
Baby:
Bidybab:
Minireena:

Animontronic OCs:
Leyla (Myself)

Night guards:
Peter (Skye)

(Note: Only three night guards may come per night. The users who RP them can decide shifts.)

A few random notes:
-For the current RP, the scooper will be broken and unable to be used, so this RP isn't really based on the actual game.
-Also, I MIGHT add Ennard if enough people want me to add him.

Name:
Appearance:
Preforms or naw?:
Other:
Questions:

Night Guard form:
Name:
Other:
Questions:

Also, Ballora is mine. I'll add a form for my OC animontronic Leyla, in a few minutes.

Funtime foxy!

aleka!
May 31st, 2017, 07:39 PM
Funtime foxy!
Sorry, Bendy just took them (I call it a them because whenever I call it a male people get mad at me, and in the RP I just go along with what gender the RP'er wants it to be)

Bandido
May 31st, 2017, 07:46 PM
Sorry, Bendy just took them (I call it a them because whenever I call it a male people get mad at me, and in the RP I just go along with what gender the RP'er wants it to be)

Okay, never mind ^-^. and you can call the gender whatever you want, who cares about others! But yeah, it's best to follow what the rp'er says))

appariitiion
May 31st, 2017, 07:46 PM
((might as well join-))
Name: Calix Jayman
Appearance: short brown hair, decently short, pale skin, hazel eyes, decently skinny
Thoughts on animontronics: He always had a fear of mannequins, but he thought animatronics weren't going to be as bad. They are.
Other: panics easily & a decently fast runner - also British
Questions: when do we start

aleka!
May 31st, 2017, 07:58 PM
((might as well join-))
Name: Calix Jayman
Appearance: short brown hair, decently short, pale skin, hazel eyes, decently skinny
Thoughts on animontronics: He always had a fear of mannequins, but he thought animatronics weren't going to be as bad. They are.
Other: panics easily & a decently fast runner
Questions: when do we start
Accepted, and we'll start once someone takes the role of Baby, since Bidybab and Minireena aren't required to start.

appariitiion
May 31st, 2017, 07:59 PM
Accepted, and we'll start once someone takes the role of Baby, since Bidybab and Minireena aren't required to start.
((I would but it's been so long since I've played the game I kind of forgot how she acts-))

wickedvirtues
May 31st, 2017, 08:00 PM
May I have Circus Baby?

Also
Name: (Funtime if required) Rose
Appearance: http://orig11.deviantart.net/8990/f/2014/273/8/e/fnaf_oc___coco_by_askanimatronicfoxy-d81466m.png
Stuffed suit, or just developed feelings?: Developed feelings
Preforms or naw?: Naw, mostly bakes
If doesn't preform, reason (Optional): She is programmed more to stay in the kitchen/go to tables.
Room they stay in (Of course it may be made up): Kitchen room

aleka!
May 31st, 2017, 08:01 PM
May I have Circus Baby?
Sure!

We may start now! Anyone can actually start it!)

wickedvirtues
May 31st, 2017, 08:05 PM
Sure!

We may start now! Anyone can actually start it!)

(alrighty, also I just edited so is Rose accepted also? X3)

aleka!
May 31st, 2017, 08:09 PM
May I have Circus Baby?

Also
Name: (Funtime if required) Rose
Appearance: http://orig11.deviantart.net/8990/f/2014/273/8/e/fnaf_oc___coco_by_askanimatronicfoxy-d81466m.png
Stuffed suit, or just developed feelings?: Developed feelings
Preforms or naw?: Naw, mostly bakes
If doesn't preform, reason (Optional): She is programmed more to stay in the kitchen/go to tables.
Room they stay in (Of course it may be made up): Kitchen room
Accepted!

dino.
May 31st, 2017, 08:39 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Roles:

Funtime Foxy:
Baby:
Bidybab:
Minireena:

Animontronic OCs:
Leyla (Myself)

Night guards:
Peter (Skye)

A few random notes:
-Also, I MIGHT add Ennard if enough people want me to add him.

Name:
Appearance:
Preforms or naw?:
Other:
Questions:

Night Guard form:
Name:
Other:
Questions:

Name: Zinc (although is affectionately addressed as Zero by all the little kids and his closest animatronic friends)
Appearance: soft felt suit, silver "fur" with a white tipped tail and a white snout, has a cowboy hat and wears a little leather vest with cowboy boots and spurs, and tattered blue jeans, very fox-like with glittering blue eyes
Stuffed suit, or just developed feelings?: developed feelings
Preforms or naw?: yus
Room they stay in (Of course it may be made up): He has his own little private room called "Cowboy's Ranch" because his little stage is set up like a ranch (plus his little outfit, heh)
Other:
Questions:

appariitiion
May 31st, 2017, 08:50 PM
((*waits for someone to post because I'm to insecure to start-))

aleka!
May 31st, 2017, 08:56 PM
Name: Zinc (although is affectionately addressed as Zero by all the little kids and his closest animatronic friends)
Appearance: soft felt suit, silver "fur" with a white tipped tail and a white snout, has a cowboy hat and wears a little leather vest with cowboy boots and spurs, and tattered blue jeans, very fox-like with glittering blue eyes
Preforms or naw?: yus
Room they stay in (Of course it may be made up): He has his own little private room called "Cowboy's Ranch" because his little stage is set up like a ranch (plus his little outfit, heh)
Other:
Questions:
Accepted, and I'll just start XD)

Ballora activated, not wanting to step off her stage for now until she could faintly hear the sound of the night guard wandering through the vents. Will it be the same person as last time? She wondered, although she didn't really care, and it also didn't matter.

Blue Jay
June 1st, 2017, 12:51 AM
Name: Hannah (the Hyena)
Appearance: Velvety suit with a light-ish brown base coat and lighter colored, almost white, chest, stomach, and inner thighs. Her "pelt" is dotted with chocolate-brown spots, like a normal hyena. She has a short muzzle that is dark brown, and her hands and feet are chocolate brown as well. She has large, rounded ears, her left one having a silver loop earring closer to the base of it. She has four-toed feet and, obviously, five-fingered hands. She stands a little shorter than the other animatronics (because you know hyenas have shorter torsos) but she is deadly and quick as always. She also wears a baby blue lace infinity scarf around her neck; always takes it off at night.
Stuffed suit, or just developed feelings?: Stuffed suit
Performs or naw?: Performs (A great singer for the highest of pitches)
If doesn't perform, reason (Optional): N/A
Room they stay in (Of course it may be made up): Fun-Time Auditorium
Other:
Questions:

aleka!
June 1st, 2017, 07:42 AM
Name: Hannah (the Hyena)
Appearance: Velvety suit with a light-ish brown base coat and lighter colored, almost white, chest, stomach, and inner thighs. Her "pelt" is dotted with chocolate-brown spots, like a normal hyena. She has a short muzzle that is dark brown, and her hands and feet are chocolate brown as well. She has large, rounded ears, her left one having a silver loop earring closer to the base of it. She has four-toed feet and, obviously, five-fingered hands. She stands a little shorter than the other animatronics (because you know hyenas have shorter torsos) but she is deadly and quick as always. She also wears a baby blue lace infinity scarf around her neck; always takes it off at night.
Performs or naw?: Performs (A great singer for the highest of pitches)
If doesn't perform, reason (Optional): N/A
Room they stay in (Of course it may be made up): Fun-Time Auditorium
Other:
Questions:
Accecpted!)

dino.
June 1st, 2017, 11:34 AM
Zinc activated, and he raised his cowboy topped head, his little silver ears sticking out of the top. There was a whirring of gears as he looked around. "Huh." He tilted his head as he heard banging in the vents. "Must be the night guard," he murmered. "Maybe I could go meet him." Usually people liked him. Maybe this person would, too.

wickedvirtues
June 1st, 2017, 11:52 AM
Circus Baby, or simply Baby, stood on the stage. Her eyes glowed in the dim lighting. 'The night guard? It's probably the same guy as last time' the robotic girl thought. She simply remained in her spot, just in case.
-----
The red panda animatronic activated, standing in the kitchen. 'Oh boy! I'll get to see the night guard tonight!' she thought, though she had yet to move from her spot in the kitchen.

Blue Jay
June 1st, 2017, 11:54 AM
Accecpted!)

Thanks! *Checks to make sure nothing was missing on the form* *facepalms* I forgot the tail. Welp, Hannah also has a black-tipped tail that goes down to her knees with the same pattern as her base coat.

Blue Jay
June 1st, 2017, 12:05 PM
Hannah's gears started whirring, her purple-grey eyes slowly opening. She peered around the dark auditorium, grasping her scarf and taking it off in the process. 'It'd be nice to meet the night guard tonight,' she thought, 'It's always nice to have a little fun, like when the others had fun with me when I was one of those fleshy humans,' Memories of her death to a new life flooded in. Robotically sighing, she dropped her scarf on the stage and waited for someone to emerge through her vent to the Funtime Auditorium.

Zan Partizanne
June 1st, 2017, 12:54 PM
(Bleh Gotta make my forum for my OC Since I forgot to do it Yesterday)

aleka!
June 1st, 2017, 12:54 PM
Leyla opened her bi-colored eyes, glancing slightly nervously around. The animontronic fox was new to this place, she has just arrived last night, and she has been activated at noon. She was used to being around kids.... but this place was so different fr the pizzeria a man bought her from. She couldn't really remember why they sold her in the first place.. were they going to scrap her...? What did I do wrong? She wondered, stepping forward slightly on one foot, but not proceeding to walk. What did she do though? Did she maybe glitch and hurt someone? Sighing, she flicked her tail before looking around, her eyes slightly glowing in the light.

Zan Partizanne
June 1st, 2017, 01:01 PM
Name: Arctic the Arctic Fox (Does she need to be FunTime?)
Appearance: A White Fox With a Blue Heart Shaped Stomach And a Dark Blue Ribbon on her Neck with Yellow Eyes.
Stuffed suit, or just developed feelings?: (Wait what)
Preforms or naw?: Performs
Room they stay in (Of course it may be made up): Breaker Room
Questions: Nu :3

aleka!
June 1st, 2017, 01:31 PM
Name: Arctic the Arctic Fox (Does she need to be FunTime?)
Appearance: A White Fox With a Blue Heart Shaped Stomach And a Dark Blue Ribbon on her Neck with Yellow Eyes.
Stuffed suit, or just developed feelings?: (Wait what)
Preforms or naw?: Performs
Room they stay in (Of course it may be made up): Breaker Room
Questions: Nu :3
It means was a child stuffed inside of her, or did sge just develop feelings, like the animontronics from FNaF two. And also, accecpted)

Zan Partizanne
June 1st, 2017, 02:12 PM
It means was a child stuffed inside of her, or did sge just develop feelings, like the animontronics from FNaF two. And also, accecpted)
Oooooooh Ok! Yeah she's a stuffed suit)

cute skeleton
June 1st, 2017, 02:34 PM
Am i to late?

Name: angel
Appearance: http://pre00.deviantart.net/f13d/th/pre/i/2016/318/6/d/funtime_bonnie_by_kuranaminamino-daofest.jpg
Stuffed suit, or just developed feelings?: stuffed suit
Preforms or naw?: no
If doesn't preform, reason (Optional): she is old and supposed to be broken down
Other: a room full of broken wires with a small stage in the middle, the room isnext to the old scooping room
Questions: one question if they where stuffed shouldnt there be a how did they get stuffed thing? Just asking

Name: stripes
Appearance: http://pre13.deviantart.net/9cc3/th/pre/i/2016/314/4/2/funtime_timur_by_kuranaminamino-danybgm.jpg
Stuffed suit, or just developed feelings?: just developed feelungs
Preforms or naw?: preforms
Room they stay in (Of course it may be made up): a bright room full of different colors with a bright blue stage in the middle and chairs threw out the room
Other:
Questions:

appariitiion
June 1st, 2017, 03:01 PM
Here goes nothing... Calix thought as the circular elevator stopped in place. This was going to be a very long night, and he knew it. He had lost a bet with his brother, and this was the result. Now he stood there, hand hovering the button to open the vent and go inside. "Man up, Calix," he told himself quietly. "You're 23, not 12. They won't hurt you." He pushed the button and the doors open. With a sigh, he crawled down into the vent.

aleka!
June 1st, 2017, 04:02 PM
Here goes nothing... Calix thought as the circular elevator stopped in place. This was going to be a very long night, and he knew it. He had lost a bet with his brother, and this was the result. Now he stood there, hand hovering the button to open the vent and go inside. "Man up, Calix," he told himself quietly. "You're 23, not 12. They won't hurt you." He pushed the button and the doors open. With a sigh, he crawled down into the vent.
Ballora paused, turning in the direction of the faint sound, letting her hands drop from her sides. "Ah, there they are.." She mumbled, but still not stepping off her stage.

(And you're accepted Winter. What do you mean 'how they were stuffed'?)

appariitiion
June 1st, 2017, 04:09 PM
Ballora paused, turning in the direction of the faint sound, letting her hands drop from her sides. "Ah, there they are.." She mumbled, but still not stepping off her stage.

Once Calix stepped out of the vent and into the forgot what it's called room, he was unnerved by the little puppet masks hanging on the walls. He shook his head, trying to ignore them, and noticed two pillars with buttons on them. He turned to the left one, the Ballora Gallery one, and pressed the top button. He jumped back when a light turned on, seeing the animatronic on stage. During the day, they looked creepy. During the night.. "Bloody hell.." He muttered in his British accent, hating the job already.

cute skeleton
June 1st, 2017, 04:11 PM

(How they died and got stuffed in the suit

aleka!
June 1st, 2017, 04:17 PM
Once Calix stepped out of the vent and into the forgot what it's called room, he was unnerved by the little puppet masks hanging on the walls. He shook his head, trying to ignore them, and noticed two pillars with buttons on them. He turned to the left one, the Ballora Gallery one, and pressed the top button. He jumped back when a light turned on, seeing the animatronic on stage. During the day, they looked creepy. During the night.. "Bloody hell.." He muttered in his British accent, hating the job already.
Ballora could hear the faint buzzing of the lights as the night guard turned it on. Well. At least I didn't move and then get shocked. The animontronic thought, still standing there. Not exactly dancing, just listening intently.

(And Winter, what do you mean..? People can die in a lot of ways in FNaF, but uh.. there's only really one way to stuff a kid inside a animotronic. And also, by the way, it's called the main control room or something like that.)

cute skeleton
June 1st, 2017, 04:17 PM
Ballora could hear the faint buzzing of the lights as the night guard turned it on. Well. At least I didn't move and then get shocked. The animontronic thought, still standing there. Not exactly dancing, just listening intently.

(And Winter, what do you mean..? People can die in a lot of ways in FNaF, but uh.. there's only really one way to stuff a kid inside a animotronic. And also, by the way, it's called the main control room or something like that.)

Nvm)

dino.
June 1st, 2017, 04:18 PM
Zinc's ears twitched as he heard clanking as someone crawled through the vent. "Well, well, well," he said. "Looks like he's here." Stepping off the stage, his spurs whirred softly and his boots clicked on the floor.

cute skeleton
June 1st, 2017, 04:25 PM
Stripe opened his eyes hearing someone, the night guards here already? He stepped of his stage not wondering off to far incase the night guard went to his stage.

Angel opened her eyes, looked up and looked around her broken room

appariitiion
June 1st, 2017, 04:28 PM

((Going to assume the control room is bigger due to the fact that there's more rooms))
Calix sighed, but then realized something. He pressed the button again, and his eyes went wide. Don't they dance? He thought.

Equinox
The man then turned to a different window with one of them. He pressed the light button, and nobody stood there, which creeped him out. He looked at the bottom button, wondering what it did. Curiosity took the better of him and he pressed it, almost falling backwards at the loud surprising sound.

aleka!
June 1st, 2017, 04:34 PM
((Going to assume the control room is bigger due to the fact that there's more rooms))
Calix sighed, but then realized something. He pressed the button again, and his eyes went wide. Don't they dance? He thought.

@Equinox (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=426)
The man then turned to a different window with one of them. He pressed the light button, and nobody stood there, which creeped him out. He looked at the bottom button, wondering what it did. Curiosity took the better of him and he pressed it, almost falling backwards at the loud surprising sound.
Ballora flinched as she heard the sound of the shock, pretty glad that she wasn't the one that got shocked. But still, it was a shock, and it was terrible. It wasn't really like it hurt really badly, but it just felt kind of weird. It kind of whizzed their circuits, but it wasn't like it caused them to break. It was just a weird feelings that no one would like, and it kind of did hurt, but it mostly just left them tingling.

Leyla paused as she heard a sound. "Wh- What was that?" She asked, to no one in particular. She was mostly standing in the shadows of Funtime Auditorim, and she was a bit intrigued to find out what it was, but at the same time, she didn't really want too.

wickedvirtues
June 1st, 2017, 04:34 PM
Baby glanced around, eyes wide. She turned her head, making a mechanical sound of gears. She mentally facepalmed at how unquiet she was, but she knew it was inevitable. Baby still stood on the stage, knowing about the night guard being around.
(Open for RPing with)
----
Rose let out an audible sigh, taking a small step as it resulted in a small noise of metal meeting tile. She took another small step out of the kitchen, glancing around the area.
(Also open for RPing with)

cute skeleton
June 1st, 2017, 04:49 PM
Angel stood up and walked to the door at the far end of the room and put her head next to it listening her ear stood straigt up and next to it too.

Stripe took a couple more steps slowly trying not to make a sound only small sounds of metal and tile meeting.

appariitiion
June 1st, 2017, 04:54 PM
((Not even gonna quote/mention anymore because too many people))

Calix sighed. So, the top button turns a light on, and the bottom button.. Some kind of noise or shock. Sudden realization hit him. If there was a light and stuff, there was an animatronic, but there was no animatronic on that stage. Fear pulsed through his body, and he heard something in the room in front of him. He looked down to see an opened vent, and slowly crawled through it. It opened up into a different control room, with a window to Circus Baby's thing. ((Circus Baby Gallery? I honestly don't remember this xD))

wickedvirtues
June 1st, 2017, 04:57 PM
((Not even gonna quote/mention anymore because too many people))

Calix sighed. So, the top button turns a light on, and the bottom button.. Some kind of noise or shock. Sudden realization hit him. If there was a light and stuff, there was an animatronic, but there was no animatronic on that stage. Fear pulsed through his body, and he heard something in the room in front of him. He looked down to see an opened vent, and slowly crawled through it. It opened up into a different control room, with a window to Circus Baby's thing. ((Circus Baby Gallery? I honestly don't remember this xD))

Me neither)

Circus Baby still stood on her stage, hearing a noise in the vent. "The night guard.." she muttered cautiously and lowly, freezing in her place and putting on a plastic expression until he left.

appariitiion
June 1st, 2017, 05:06 PM
Me neither)

Circus Baby still stood on her stage, hearing a noise in the vent. "The night guard.." she muttered cautiously and lowly, freezing in her place and putting on a plastic expression until he left.

(("Me neither *quotes*" xD))
He touched the top button and saw Baby, standing on her stage. He sighed in relief. From what he'd seen so far, they were all normal, except for that one.. Maybe it was just in a place where he couldn't see it with the light. He knew they could move around, but he didn't know they could think and feel. He just knew they were well programmed robots.

wickedvirtues
June 1st, 2017, 05:10 PM
(("Me neither *quotes*" xD))
He touched the top button and saw Baby, standing on her stage. He sighed in relief. From what he'd seen so far, they were all normal, except for that one.. Maybe it was just in a place where he couldn't see it with the light. He knew they could move around, but he didn't know they could think and feel. He just knew they were well programmed robots.

Baby kept the same pose, occasionally twitching slightly. She waited for the night guard to leave, her eyes fixed on the wall ahead of her.

appariitiion
June 1st, 2017, 05:17 PM
Baby kept the same pose, occasionally twitching slightly. She waited for the night guard to leave, her eyes fixed on the wall ahead of her.
Baby wasn't too unnerving as Ballora was. Something about Ballora was off-putting, worse than Baby. It was probably because Baby was smaller and had a less weird design. He stared at the window and pressed the light button again to see if she moved. She didn't. He then noticed something odd under the desk.

dino.
June 1st, 2017, 05:20 PM

Equinox
Zinc stiffened in pain as as bolts of electricity jolted up the leg that was still on the stage and through him. "Agh!" He stumbled forward and caught himself on the tile floor, gasping for breath. "Hey, what'd you do that for?" he shouted to the person in the room.

It was dark, but he could bet someone was in there. Getting to trembling paws, he stormed over to the window and banged both fists on it, glaring inside at the man. "What was that for?!" he shouted.

wickedvirtues
June 1st, 2017, 05:25 PM
Baby wasn't too unnerving as Ballora was. Something about Ballora was off-putting, worse than Baby. It was probably because Baby was smaller and had a less weird design. He stared at the window and pressed the light button again to see if she moved. She didn't. He then noticed something odd under the desk.

Baby relaxed a bit as he looked away, moving her arms and legs to a more comfortable position. She tilted her head slightly as he looked under the desk.

appariitiion
June 1st, 2017, 05:26 PM
Zinc stiffened in pain as as bolts of electricity jolted up the leg that was still on the stage and through him. "Agh!" He stumbled forward and caught himself on the tile floor, gasping for breath. "Hey, what'd you do that for?" he shouted to the person in the room.

It was dark, but he could bet someone was in there. Getting to trembling paws, he stormed over to the window and banged both fists on it, glaring inside at the man. "What was that for?!" he shouted.
He forgot about what was under the desk and crawled back through the vent. When he stepped out, he heard someone yelling in a weird voice, over to the side of the room the animatronic hadn't been seen... He almost screamed when he heard banging on the window. He backed up, seeing a faint figure in the dark window. "O-oh my god.." He mumbled, terrified. He heard it speak, angered.. It was a question. He wanted to believe it was a hallucination, or some weird programming for the animatronics. Why would they have this feature? They can't.. feel. "I-I.." His words were choked by his rapid breathing.

aleka!
June 1st, 2017, 05:34 PM
Ballora had stepped off her stage, and was approaching the direction of the window. She stopped right before she hit it, and raising an arm slowly, she knocked on the glass, like someone would knock on a door. She waited to listen for his reaction, because the glass was pretty thin and she could hear through it.

dino.
June 1st, 2017, 05:44 PM
He forgot about what was under the desk and crawled back through the vent. When he stepped out, he heard someone yelling in a weird voice, over to the side of the room the animatronic hadn't been seen... He almost screamed when he heard banging on the window. He backed up, seeing a faint figure in the dark window. "O-oh my god.." He mumbled, terrified. He heard it speak, angered.. It was a question. He wanted to believe it was a hallucination, or some weird programming for the animatronics. Why would they have this feature? They can't.. feel. "I-I.." His words were choked by his rapid breathing.
The silver fox animatronic was still glaring at him. "Why you shock me?" He snapped. "What, did you think it was funny? We're you trying to get a laugh? Well, I'll give you something to laugh at!" Zinc curled his hand into a fist and punched the glass, feeling satisfied when small cracks appeared.

appariitiion
June 1st, 2017, 05:49 PM
Ballora had stepped off her stage, and was approaching the direction of the window. She stopped right before she hit it, and raising an arm slowly, she knocked on the glass, like someone would knock on a door. She waited to listen for his reaction, because the glass was pretty thin and she could hear through it.
The panicked night guard had his back facing towards the glass, but turned when he heard the knocking behind him. Now he was pressed up against the wall that had the vent that led to Baby's room. He cursed loudly, feeling his heart beat in his chest. There were two moving animatronics at each window, one who seemed to be angry. There didn't seem to be a way for them to get in though, except for the two vents that were luckily closed. Now he knew why the job was so easy to get, and why many people quit. He still had multiple nights of this, though, and he knew he'd hate every bit of it.
Equinox
He screamed like a young boy when the animatronic punched the glass. Are they gonna kill me?! He thought miserably, then realizing he was asked a question. Still worried about Ballora, he mumbled a 'sorry' to Zinc.

aleka!
June 1st, 2017, 05:58 PM
I'm just not gonna quote for now.)

Ballora still was facing the glass, and she let her faceplates open for a moment, before closing them. She opened her eyes. Oh. He's terrified. Is it because of me or Zinc, or both? She wondered, still not moving. She let her hand slowly drop, and she let her head slightly tip to the side, blinking a tad innocently.

(Adding randomly that she can open her eyes, just not often. Whenever she's dancing, her eyes will be closed.)

cute skeleton
June 1st, 2017, 06:04 PM
stripe moved forward a bit more going past the chairs in his room.

(i just realized i didnt put which room his room is close to lol also open)

angel listened closely for sounds then slightly she opened the door and looked into the funtime auditorium, her door was the color of the walls so it wasnt easy to see that it was a door unless you leaned on it and it opened or she opened it.

(also open)

dino.
June 1st, 2017, 06:09 PM
The panicked night guard had his back facing towards the glass, but turned when he heard the knocking behind him. Now he was pressed up against the wall that had the vent that led to Baby's room. He cursed loudly, feeling his heart beat in his chest. There were two moving animatronics at each window, one who seemed to be angry. There didn't seem to be a way for them to get in though, except for the two vents that were luckily closed. Now he knew why the job was so easy to get, and why many people quit. He still had multiple nights of this, though, and he knew he'd hate every bit of it.
Equinox
He screamed like a young boy when the animatronic punched the glass. Are they gonna kill me?! He thought miserably, then realizing he was asked a question. Still worried about Ballora, he mumbled a 'sorry' to Zinc.
"That's what I thought," he snapped through the glass. "How would you feel if some random kid zapped you, huh?"

appariitiion
June 1st, 2017, 06:18 PM
I'm just not gonna quote for now.)

Ballora still was facing the glass, and she let her faceplates open for a moment, before closing them. She opened her eyes. Oh. He's terrified. Is it because of me or Zinc, or both? She wondered, still not moving. She let her hand slowly drop, and she let her head slightly tip to the side, blinking a tad innocently.

(Adding randomly that she can open her eyes, just not often. Whenever she's dancing, her eyes will be closed.)
Calix looked at Ballora, and freaked out a bit worse. He thought she was bad with her eyes closed, but she was worse when they were open. He wished she would leave, but he didn't know how to say it.
Equinox
He then turned to Zinc, confused and scared how he was talking. "But you.. not.. programmed.. talk.." He managed to mutter, not making much sense because he couldn't get out what he wanted to say.

aleka!
June 1st, 2017, 06:47 PM
"Uh- were animontronics that preform for children... Of course we can talk." Ballora said, with a slight shrug. Honestly, what did he expect? Did he somehow not think that that animontronics would talk? It felt pretty obvious, because well, what did he think they did to entertain children? Just all dance without singing or speaking?

Myst
June 1st, 2017, 08:32 PM
(why u guys start without me XD? Oh well, ill jump in.

Darky
June 1st, 2017, 08:35 PM
(why u guys start without me XD? Oh well, ill jump in.
Well I'm sick and didn't know so I blame sickness)

wickedvirtues
June 1st, 2017, 08:43 PM
"Uh- were animontronics that preform for children... Of course we can talk." Ballora said, with a slight shrug. Honestly, what did he expect? Did he somehow not think that that animontronics would talk? It felt pretty obvious, because well, what did he think they did to entertain children? Just all dance without singing or speaking?

(I'll have Baby jump in because I need her to.. do something besides stand.)

"Hey hey! What's this about?" A child-like voice with a metallic sound to it spoke, Baby had a confused look on her face as she approached the others.

Blue Jay
June 1st, 2017, 09:05 PM
Hannah needs to jump in... somehow))

Hannah stepped off of her stage, bewildered by the fact the even Funtime Foxy wasn't activated yet. 'Guess I have the Funtime Auditorium to myself,' she mused, 'but I don't have my ears to myself.' Deciding to try and put a conclusion to the situation, she called in her high-pitched, yippy voice, "Hey! What's going on over there? Are you trying to cheat the new guy?"

aleka!
June 1st, 2017, 09:34 PM
Hannah needs to jump in... somehow))

Hannah stepped off of her stage, bewildered by the fact the even Funtime Foxy wasn't activated yet. 'Guess I have the Funtime Auditorium to myself,' she mused, 'but I don't have my ears to myself.' Deciding to try and put a conclusion to the situation, she called in her high-pitched, yippy voice, "Hey! What's going on over there? Are you trying to cheat the new guy?"
Leyla turned as she suddenly heard a voice from somewhere behind her, and she turned around quickly, ears flattened. "Uhm, who are you?" She asked the other animontronic, taking a step forward. How exactly had she not noticed the other animontronic in the place with her? That did seem a bit hard.

Blue Jay
June 1st, 2017, 09:48 PM
Leyla turned as she suddenly heard a voice from somewhere behind her, and she turned around quickly, ears flattened. "Uhm, who are you?" She asked the other animontronic, taking a step forward. How exactly had she not noticed the other animontronic in the place with her? That did seem a bit hard.

'Oh, I don't have this area to myself after all,' Hannah realized, perking her ears. Fiddling with her earring, she began, "Oh, I-I'm Hannah..." 'Ugh, why must I stutter?' She scolded herself, mentally facepalming.

(Argh it's so short!)

aleka!
June 1st, 2017, 09:51 PM
'Oh, I don't have this area to myself after all,' Hannah realized, perking her ears. Fiddling with her earring, she began, "Oh, I-I'm Hannah..." 'Ugh, why must I stutter?' She scolded herself, mentally facepalming.

(Argh it's so short!)
"Oh, well I'm Leyla. I'm kind of new here so..." She sighed, looking at the ground, her tail dropping slightly behind her, flicking every now and then. Well. This got pretty awkward quickly. She thought. Well she might as well make it more awkward. "Soooo.... how long have you been here?"

dino.
June 1st, 2017, 09:54 PM
Calix looked at Ballora, and freaked out a bit worse. He thought she was bad with her eyes closed, but she was worse when they were open. He wished she would leave, but he didn't know how to say it.
Equinox
He then turned to Zinc, confused and scared how he was talking. "But you.. not.. programmed.. talk.." He managed to mutter, not making much sense because he couldn't get out what he wanted to say.
He raised a brow. "How else would we entertain kids?" he said. "It's not like our only programming is to dance and act like a mindless robot all day."

appariitiion
June 1st, 2017, 10:01 PM
Equinox
He was very confused. Robots were usually programmed to say certain things and that's it, not a full-blown conversation with anyone. They spoke like they had feelings, and that was awful for him. "No, just.." He didn't really know what to say to them. They were robots, how do you have a conversation with a robot? He decided to try to act brave, but failed miserably while saying, "B-Bugger off.." in a shaky tone.

dino.
June 1st, 2017, 10:03 PM
Equinox
He was very confused. Robots were usually programmed to say certain things and that's it, not a full-blown conversation with anyone. They spoke like they had feelings, and that was awful for him. "No, just.." He didn't really know what to say to them. They were robots, how do you have a conversation with a robot? He decided to try to act brave, but failed miserably while saying, "B-Bugger off.." in a shaky tone.
He tilted his head, trying to comprehend what the human had said. "Alright, fine," he said finally, shrugging. "But I'll be back soon. It gets a bit lonely here, when no one really wants to see you." He smiled a bit.

cute skeleton
June 1st, 2017, 10:04 PM
angel froze hearing voices and close the door to her room quickly but not silently as it made an almost click noise coming right next to the old broken down scoop room

appariitiion
June 1st, 2017, 10:47 PM
He tilted his head, trying to comprehend what the human had said. "Alright, fine," he said finally, shrugging. "But I'll be back soon. It gets a bit lonely here, when no one really wants to see you." He smiled a bit.
He sighed in relief when the animatronic agreed to leave, but now his main worry was Ballora, and the talking he heard around them.
He'd managed to calm down a bit, but still weirded out by the fact that these animatronics talked as if they were real people. Does that mean they could kill? He thought, and a chill ran down his spine.

Blue Jay
June 1st, 2017, 11:16 PM
"Oh, well I'm Leyla. I'm kind of new here so..." She sighed, looking at the ground, her tail dropping slightly behind her, flicking every now and then. Well. This got pretty awkward quickly. She thought. Well she might as well make it more awkward. "Soooo.... how long have you been here?"

"I was here longer than you, but I wasn't here for too long yet," Hannah chuckled, feeling more comfortable but a little awkward.

angel froze hearing voices and close the door to her room quickly but not silently as it made an almost click noise coming right next to the old broken down scoop room

Hannah's feet glued to the floor when she heard a slight click behind her. Peering over her shoulder, the hyena saw two doors: one to the broken scooper room and the other... what room was that? She hadn't payed attention to that room before, but what could possibly be it's purpose? A storage area? Maybe an extra little auditorium that she hadn't even heard about? Knowing that the old scooper room was now useless and had no purpose for entering, she knew that the sound had to come from the mysterious room. Positive that Leyla didn't know what room that was, she began, "I heard something coming from that room..." Eager to investigate, she just started lightly stepping towards the unidentified area, careless if Leyla followed along, but would enjoy the company of her.

cute skeleton
June 1st, 2017, 11:22 PM
"I was here longer than you, but I wasn't here for too long yet," Hannah chuckled, feeling more comfortable but a little awkward.

Hannah's feet glued to the floor when she heard a slight click behind her. Peering over her shoulder, the hyena saw two doors: one to the broken scooper room and the other... what room was that? She hadn't payed attention to that room before, but what could possibly be it's purpose? A storage area? Maybe an extra little auditorium that she hadn't even heard about? Knowing that the old scooper room was now useless and had no purpose for entering, she knew that the sound had to come from the mysterious room. Positive that Leyla didn't know what room that was, she began, "I heard something coming from that room..." Eager to investigate, she just started lightly stepping towards the unidentified area, careless if Leyla followed along, but would enjoy the company of her.

Angel went to the other side of the room when she heard a voice say something about hearing something from her room. She stayed at the far wall and sat near some wires that where hanging then sat down in her position and acted broken.

Blue Jay
June 1st, 2017, 11:54 PM
Angel went to the other side of the room when she heard a voice say something about hearing something from her room. She stayed at the far wall and sat near some wires that where hanging then sat down in her position and acted broken.

Hannah rested her paw on the handle, slowly turning it and pushing it open. Letting the door close behind her, she took everything in from the stage, the old wires, the broken animatronic sitting on the floor, wait what? Yep, there was what seemed to be a broken animatronic sitting below some wires. She appeared to be a bunny. 'I wonder how she was when she was up and about,' she thought. "Otherwise, this place is so cool! It just needs some sprucing up and this area would be good as new! " 'And maybe bring the bunny back to life?' she wondered, her tail twitching.

Standing in the middle of the stage, Hannah imagined how this place was in its hay-day.

aleka!
June 2nd, 2017, 12:31 AM
Leyla stopped for a moment, before walking after Hannah. "Oh... uh this room... is well, old.." The animontronic fox muttered, standing at the doorway, freezing at the sight of the broken and deactivated animontronic that must of been a rabbit.

Ballora saw the expression of fear on the night guards face. "Aw, what's wrong dearie?" She asked him sarcastically, string at him intently through the thin glass, her arms just laying at her sides, she was slightly slumped forward, though it wasn't really noticeable.

cute skeleton
June 2nd, 2017, 12:49 AM
Hannah rested her paw on the handle, slowly turning it and pushing it open. Letting the door close behind her, she took everything in from the stage, the old wires, the broken animatronic sitting on the floor, wait what? Yep, there was what seemed to be a broken animatronic sitting below some wires. She appeared to be a bunny. 'I wonder how she was when she was up and about,' she thought. "Otherwise, this place is so cool! It just needs some sprucing up and this area would be good as new! " 'And maybe bring the bunny back to life?' she wondered, her tail twitching.

Standing in the middle of the stage, Hannah imagined how this place was in its hay-day.

Leyla stopped for a moment, before walking after Hannah. "Oh... uh this room... is well, old.." The animontronic fox muttered, standing at the doorway, freezing at the sight of the broken and deactivated animontronic that must of been a rabbit.

Ballora saw the expression of fear on the night guards face. "Aw, what's wrong dearie?" She asked him sarcastically, string at him intently through the thin glass, her arms just laying at her sides, she was slightly slumped forward, though it wasn't really noticeable.

She listened quietly not moving or doing, she did not understanding what the said right away but later realized what they said.

Blue Jay
June 2nd, 2017, 02:11 AM

Hannah snorted. "Of course it's old! It just needs a little refinishing and some cleaning, well, not by us. I mean, I don't have any skills relating to repairs, which I'm totally not sure if it's normal." She flicked her ears of the dust that had rested upon them. Then, she set her golden, glowing eyes on the rabbit, narrowing them. "I wonder if this broken animatronic is really broken. I mean, she might be, but she looks as if she is still in good enough shape to live..." 'If she is still in good-ish shape, though, why would the owners just abandon her like this and not even scrap her,' she mentally added.

No offense. :handflapper: ))

dino.
June 2nd, 2017, 07:14 AM
He sighed in relief when the animatronic agreed to leave, but now his main worry was Ballora, and the talking he heard around them.
He'd managed to calm down a bit, but still weirded out by the fact that these animatronics talked as if they were real people. Does that mean they could kill? He thought, and a chill ran down his spine.
"Alright, see ya." The fox animatronic walked off, straightening his hat and vest.

cute skeleton
June 2nd, 2017, 08:36 AM
Hannah snorted. "Of course it's old! It just needs a little refinishing and some cleaning, well, not by us. I mean, I don't have any skills relating to repairs, which I'm totally not sure if it's normal." She flicked her ears of the dust that had rested upon them. Then, she set her golden, glowing eyes on the rabbit, narrowing them. "I wonder if this broken animatronic is really broken. I mean, she might be, but she looks as if she is still in good enough shape to live..." 'If she is still in good-ish shape, though, why would the owners just abandon her like this and not even scrap her,' she mentally added.

No offense. :handflapper: ))

(Its fine)

Angel tried not to flinch at what she said but failed only flinching a tiny bit. I hope no one seen that or im gonna get alot of questions about all of this she thought

aleka!
June 2nd, 2017, 02:10 PM
Leyla slightly elbowed Hannah's side. "It just moved." She said, blinking once. Well. It definitely wasn't deactivated. That was for sure. Why would it pretend to be deactivated...? She wondered, warily taking a step toward it.

cute skeleton
June 2nd, 2017, 03:58 PM
oh no she seen me move a bit, I hope she doesn't try to move me and just thinks its because of my position or the air she thought still not moving at all

Blue Jay
June 2nd, 2017, 07:04 PM
(Its fine)

Angel tried not to flinch at what she said but failed only flinching a tiny bit. I hope no one seen that or im gonna get alot of questions about all of this she thought

Leyla slightly elbowed Hannah's side. "It just moved." She said, blinking once. Well. It definitely wasn't deactivated. That was for sure. Why would it pretend to be deactivated...? She wondered, warily taking a step toward it.

Hannah, out of the corner of her eye, saw a little movement. Clearly Leyla noticed it too. Her head snapped in the direction.

aleka!
June 2nd, 2017, 07:55 PM
"What do we do?" The animatronic whispered, stopping to look back at Hannah.

appariitiion
June 2nd, 2017, 11:37 PM

He looked at Ballora, his fear rising again. There was something about her that was extremely off-putting to him. He needed time to think, without being hovered over by awfully terrifying animatronics that spoke as if they were alive. "I said," he mumbled, a bit louder than last time, "bugger off.."

Blue Jay
June 2nd, 2017, 11:43 PM
"What do we do?" The animatronic whispered, stopping to look back at Hannah.

Hannah was surprised at the fact that Leyla asked HER what to do. Usually she let others take authority since it was a little out of her comfort zone, but there is a first time for everything. "Oh, uh, hm, clearly it wasn't the position that the rabbit was in that made her move because if she was there for however long she's been there, it must've been a very long time," she replied, "So we must get her to know that we are not a threat and that she should not act broken like she is now." The hyena partially told it to Leyla while some of it directly at the rabbit. 'And in the meantime, find out her name,' she mentally added, 'so I don't have to keep calling her 'the rabbit.''

cute skeleton
June 2nd, 2017, 11:57 PM
Hannah was surprised at the fact that Leyla asked HER what to do. Usually she let others take authority since it was a little out of her comfort zone, but there is a first time for everything. "Oh, uh, hm, clearly it wasn't the position that the rabbit was in that made her move because if she was there for however long she's been there, it must've been a very long time," she replied, "So we must get her to know that we are not a threat and that she should not act broken like she is now." The hyena partially told it to Leyla while some of it directly at the rabbit. 'And in the meantime, find out her name,' she mentally added, 'so I don't have to keep calling her 'the rabbit.''

"Guess i cant keep this up can i" she said opening her green eyes and looking up at them "sorry about the, pretend your shut down and broken, act not used to others in here or actually talking to me" she stood looking at them letting her rabbit ears go strait up with a small tilt.

Blue Jay
June 3rd, 2017, 12:02 AM
"Guess i cant keep this up can i" she said opening her green eyes and looking up at them "sorry about the, pretend your shut down and broken, act not used to others in here or actually talking to me" she stood looking at them letting her rabbit ears go strait up with a small tilt.

Hannah gave a toothy smile, golden eyes glowing. "Hey, it's alright. If I were you, I would do the same thing for sure," She replied, ears perked, "I'm Hannah, what's your name?"

cute skeleton
June 3rd, 2017, 12:04 AM
Hannah gave a toothy smile, golden eyes glowing. "Hey, it's alright. If I were you, I would do the same thing for sure," She replied, ears perked, "I'm Hannah, what's your name?"

"Angel, angel rabbit, nice to meet you hannah" she said stepping closer and holding out her hand for a hand shake.

Blue Jay
June 3rd, 2017, 12:12 AM
"Angel, angel rabbit, nice to meet you hannah" she said stepping closer and holding out her hand for a hand shake.

Hannah shaked it gladly. "Angel," She began, testing it out, "Beautiful name." The name didn't ring a bell just yet. "Huh, you still look real good for performing, but you were discontinued anyway? What happened? When? What did you perform before you stopped?" The hyena's head exploded into a wasteland of questions.

cute skeleton
June 3rd, 2017, 12:19 AM
Hannah shaked it gladly. "Angel," She began, testing it out, "Beautiful name." The name didn't ring a bell just yet. "Huh, you still look real good for performing, but you were discontinued anyway? What happened? When? What did you perform before you stopped?" The hyena's head exploded into a wasteland of questions.

"Well i didnt perform, but before i became angel she did but...then" she looked at the ground remembering back then "then one day i was there with a friend right here...and here is where i got stuffed, they didnt scoop me because well if they did they would leave evidence of someone being killed here so...they left the room forgotten...along with me" she didnt speak much after that only closing her eyes and letting her ears go down.

Blue Jay
June 3rd, 2017, 12:29 AM
"Well i didnt preform, but before i became angel she did but...then" she looked at the ground remembering back then "then one day i was their with a friend right here...and here is where i got stuffed, they didnt scoop me because well if they did they would leave evidence of someone being killed here so...thet left the room forgotten...along with me" she didnt speak much after that only closing her eyes and letting her ears go down.

Hannah's ears drooped a little, feeling sympathetic as she placed a hand on her shoulder. "Hey..." She piped in with a soothing voice, "I feel your pain. I was stuffed, too. I had to leave my friends, my family, and-and everyone that was important to me. I was left in the dust." 'Dear Lord help her,' she thought, closing her dulling eyes.

cute skeleton
June 3rd, 2017, 10:32 AM
Hannah's ears drooped a little, feeling sympathetic as she placed a hand on her shoulder. "Hey..." She piped in with a soothing voice, "I feel your pain. I was stuffed, too. I had to leave my friends, my family, and-and everyone that was important to me. I was left in the dust." 'Dear Lord help her,' she thought, closing her dulling eyes.

"but you weren't forgotten..." she said and walked back to the other side of the room to a small old poster that had fallen to the ground and picked it up looking at it

Blue Jay
June 3rd, 2017, 01:24 PM
"but you weren't forgotten..." she said and walked back to the other side of the room to a small old poster that had fallen to the ground and picked it up looking at it

"Just because you were forgotten doesn't mean that you are done for, it means that you can make new memories, ones to remember," Hannah assured, following Angel and peeking over her shoulder, trying to get a good look at the poster she held in her slim fingers.

aleka!
June 3rd, 2017, 02:03 PM
Leyla raised her hand, opening her mouth. "Uh, what exactly do you mean by being stuffed?" She asked, puttin her hand down and tipping her head slightly.

cute skeleton
June 3rd, 2017, 03:36 PM
"Just because you were forgotten doesn't mean that you are done for, it means that you can make new memories, ones to remember," Hannah assured, following Angel and peeking over her shoulder, trying to get a good look at the poster she held in her slim fingers.

the poster was of her with someone else but the other person seemed to be cut out. in a corner was a picture of her and a little girl, the little girl was smiling next to the rabbit "the little girl is me, before I was stuffed" she said sarrowly.

Leyla raised her hand, opening her mouth. "Uh, what exactly do you mean by being stuffed?" She asked, puttin her hand down and tipping her head slightly.

angel turned to her looking at her "i mean by a little girl being stuffed into a suit and being trapped there" she replied

Blue Jay
June 3rd, 2017, 04:41 PM
the poster was of her with someone else but the other person seemed to be cut out. in a corner was a picture of her and a little girl, the little girl was smiling next to the rabbit "the little girl is me, before I was stuffed" she said sarrowly.

angel turned to her looking at her "i mean by a little girl being stuffed into a suit and being trapped there" she replied

Hannah nodded towards Leyla before cocking her head, "That was you? Wow... Who's that other person... The one that's cut out?" 'She's awfully lucky to have a picture of her human self. I don't.' She thought, curiosity shining in her eyes at the other cut-out figure.

Darky
June 3rd, 2017, 04:44 PM
( What did i miss?)

aleka!
June 3rd, 2017, 05:25 PM
Leyla' eyes widened. "Well... Okay." Honestly, didn't see that coming. She thought, blinking a few times. "I'm not stuffed with a child's body.. Thankfully."

cute skeleton
June 3rd, 2017, 05:30 PM
Hannah nodded towards Leyla before cocking her head, "That was you? Wow... Who's that other person... The one that's cut out?" 'She's awfully lucky to have a picture of her human self. I don't.' She thought, curiosity shining in her eyes at the other cut-out figure.

she nodded before looking at the cut out one "that's..yes that's jinx...I don't know what happened to her, she kinda disappeared the day this all happened I just thought she got scrapped or was moved*

cute skeleton
June 3rd, 2017, 05:31 PM
( What did i miss?)

(all sorts of things really)

Darky
June 3rd, 2017, 05:31 PM
(all sorts of things really)
(I'm bonbon so not that much)

cute skeleton
June 3rd, 2017, 05:34 PM
(I'm bonbon so not that much)

(yeah the person who plays funtime freddy hasn't been on here at all)

Darky
June 3rd, 2017, 05:35 PM
(I just had a great idea.
*has a bonbon hat on* I'M BONBON)

cute skeleton
June 3rd, 2017, 05:38 PM
(I just had a great idea.
*has a bonbon hat on* I'M BONBON)

(lol

Darky
June 3rd, 2017, 05:39 PM
(lol
*has high pitch voice like bonbon* omg thankies)

cute skeleton
June 3rd, 2017, 05:40 PM
*has high pitch voice like bonbon* omg thankies)

(just fell out of the chair laughing lol

Darky
June 3rd, 2017, 05:41 PM
(just fell out of the chair laughing lol
(Has the rabbit ears and the high pitch voice *I AM THE BEST BONBON EVER!!!!!!!!!!!)

cute skeleton
June 3rd, 2017, 05:54 PM
(Has the rabbit ears and the high pitch voice *I AM THE BEST BONBON EVER!!!!!!!!!!!)

(:rofl:

Darky
June 3rd, 2017, 05:57 PM
(:rofl:
(I made someone day My job is done OR IS IT??
)

cute skeleton
June 3rd, 2017, 06:04 PM
(I made someone day My job is done OR IS IT??
)

(lol, wanna rp? maybe bonbon can find jinx (once I make jinxs form) or manages to get into stripes room

happycyanide
June 3rd, 2017, 06:05 PM
is this still open for apps?)

aleka!
June 3rd, 2017, 06:06 PM
is this still open for apps?)
Of course!)

happycyanide
June 3rd, 2017, 06:11 PM
Of course!)

(yaaayyy)
Name: Blake Wynfield
Appearance: Brown long hair, with blue eyes, wears zipped down orange hoodie with torn blue jeans, with red converse.
Thoughts on animontronics: Unsure of them. Knows he used to visit them a lot as a kid, and was sure he had developed a friendship with one of them.
Other: He has severe self-worth problems.
Questions: HRU?

aleka!
June 3rd, 2017, 06:14 PM
(yaaayyy)
Name: Blake Wynfield
Appearance: Brown long hair, with blue eyes, wears zipped down orange hoodie with torn blue jeans, with red converse.
Thoughts on animontronics: Unsure of them. Knows he used to visit them a lot as a kid, and was sure he had developed a friendship with one of them.
Other: He has severe self-worth problems.
Questions: HRU?

Accecpted, and what exactly does HRU mean? rip me)

happycyanide
June 3rd, 2017, 06:14 PM
Accecpted, and what exactly does HRU mean? rip me)

(lol, it means how are you?)

happycyanide
June 3rd, 2017, 06:38 PM
Blake had picked up a new job. He had agreed to come in late,r since he was used to taking all-nighters all the time. He whistled as he entered the elevator, and pushed the button to go down. As soon as the doors opened again, Blake knew that this would be a little more of a sketchy job then it was said to be. He entered the vent, crawling fast into the main office area. He looked through the windows, and he saw some cracked glass. Blake gulped a little, and decided to turn a light on in the Funtime Auditorium.

cute skeleton
June 3rd, 2017, 06:38 PM
Name: jinx
Appearance: http://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/5b/db/45/5bdb45255f8dbd50a413c6d6058d103c.jpg
Preforms or naw?: naw
If doesn't preform, reason (Optional): vanished the day everything happened to angel
Room they stay in (Of course it may be made up): a room below that has a machine that helps air get to every room and makes sure electricity is even in every room it also has a tunnel that goes to different rooms bellow each filled with pipes. it can only entered at the breaker room by removing a loose panel in the middle of the floor.
Other: nope
Questions: none

Darky
June 3rd, 2017, 06:51 PM
(lol, wanna rp? maybe bonbon can find jinx (once I make jinxs form) or manages to get into stripes room
It matters is bonbon and Freddy separated?)

cute skeleton
June 3rd, 2017, 06:53 PM
It matters is bonbon and Freddy separated?)

(I don't think so the only thing freddy can really do is look for bonbon when he can yet the person who does freddy hasn't really typed anything

aleka!
June 3rd, 2017, 06:53 PM
Name: jinx
Appearance: http://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/5b/db/45/5bdb45255f8dbd50a413c6d6058d103c.jpg
Preforms or naw?: naw
If doesn't preform, reason (Optional): vanished the day everything happened to angel
Room they stay in (Of course it may be made up): a room below that has a machine that helps air get to every room and makes sure electricity is even in every room it also has a tunnel that goes to different rooms bellow each filled with pipes. it can only entered at the breaker room by removing a loose panel in the middle of the floor.
Other: nope
Questions: none
Accecpted)

cute skeleton
June 3rd, 2017, 06:56 PM
jinx lifted the loose tile peaking up, been a while since I been u here she thought looking around to see if anyone was there

Darky
June 3rd, 2017, 06:57 PM
They can)

cute skeleton
June 3rd, 2017, 07:10 PM
They can)

(ok)

stripe walked more once he was certain no one was by the glass to check him that he was there

jinx pushed the tile from above and put it to the side then climbed out using her other arms for help then put the tile back in place then went to the door and opened it a crack slipping out, wonder what has changed she thought then realized she could be spotted and looked for a place to hide then remembered something

appariitiion
June 3rd, 2017, 07:31 PM
He looked at Ballora, his fear rising again. There was something about her that was extremely off-putting to him. He needed time to think, without being hovered over by awfully terrifying animatronics that spoke as if they were alive. "I said," he mumbled, a bit louder than last time, "bugger off.."
((boop))

Darky
June 3rd, 2017, 07:39 PM
(ok)

stripe walked more once he was certain no one was by the glass to check him that he was there

jinx pushed the tile from above and put it to the side then climbed out using her other arms for help then put the tile back in place then went to the door and opened it a crack slipping out, wonder what has changed she thought then realized she could be spotted and looked for a place to hide then remembered something
Bonbon walked though the vents as he looked for an adventure when he heard something.
"Hello?" Bonbon asked in his high pitch voice with his mini batman cape and helmet on as his robotic rabbit ears poked though.

aleka!
June 3rd, 2017, 07:43 PM
"What does that mean exactly?" Ballora asked. Okay then.. She thought.

cute skeleton
June 3rd, 2017, 07:50 PM
Bonbon walked though the vents as he looked for an adventure when he heard something.
"Hello?" Bonbon asked in his high pitch voice with his mini batman cape and helmet on as his robotic rabbit ears poked though.

jinxs ears went up hearing the voice then went back into the room and opened the vent "umm hi?"

appariitiion
June 3rd, 2017, 07:53 PM
"What does that mean exactly?" Ballora asked. Okay then.. She thought.
He sighed. "Can you leave?" He asked her, still with a nice tone to not anger the animatronic. He did really need some time to think, alone.

Darky
June 3rd, 2017, 07:58 PM
jinxs ears went up hearing the voice then went back into the room and opened the vent "umm hi?"
"Hello" Bonbon said waving at jinx.

aleka!
June 3rd, 2017, 08:02 PM
He sighed. "Can you leave?" He asked her, still with a nice tone to not anger the animatronic. He did really need some time to think, alone.
Ballora sighed. "But then I'll have no one to talk with." She closed her eyes, thinking for a moment. "Fine..." The animontronic said, walking back to her stage, resuming to her dance position, and starting to spin.

cute skeleton
June 3rd, 2017, 08:06 PM
"Hello" Bonbon said waving at jinx.

"who are you? and why at you in one of the vents?" she asked stepping back a bit to see if he would come threw

aleka!
June 3rd, 2017, 08:10 PM
Causally adds another form
Name: She doesn't have a name, but she calls herself Glitch
Appearance: She's a slightly tall dark gray raccoon. The regular raccoon markings on her face are black, and her eye sockets are black, with one glowing pupil that is a yellow-brown color. The other eye has a trail of purple-blue tear marks leading down to the end of her head. her muzzle is white, and parts of her ears are a light purple color, and her underbelly is the same shade of purple. Her hands and feet are clawed, and she has nicks and scars covering her body. Her tail, which almost leads to the floor, which has the light purple markings.
Preforms or naw?: No
If doesn't preform, reason (Optional): She has a twitchy endo-skeleton, and she tends to glitch a lot.
Room they stay in (Of course it may be made up): May she stay in the same room as Jinx?
Questions: None)

Darky
June 3rd, 2017, 08:10 PM
"who are you? and why at you in one of the vents?" she asked stepping back a bit to see if he would come threw
"I'm bonbon" he said going in the ground "aslo the vents are the fastest way for me to get around." Bonbon explained.

cute skeleton
June 3rd, 2017, 08:12 PM
Causally adds another form
Name: She doesn't have a name, but she calls herself Glitch
Appearance: She's a slightly tall dark gray raccoon. The regular raccoon markings on her face are black, and her eye sockets are black, with one glowing pupil that is a yellow-brown color. The other eye has a trail of purple-blue tear marks leading down to the end of her head. her muzzle is white, and parts of her ears are a light purple color, and her underbelly is the same shade of purple. Her hands and feet are clawed, and she has nicks and scars covering her body. Her tail, which almost leads to the floor, which has the light purple markings.
Preforms or naw?: No
If doesn't preform, reason (Optional): She has a twitchy endo-skeleton, and she tends to glitch a lot.
Room they stay in (Of course it may be made up): May she stay in the same room as Jinx?
Questions: None)

(sure)

cute skeleton
June 3rd, 2017, 08:14 PM
"I'm bonbon" he said going in the ground "aslo the vents are the fastest way for me to get around." Bonbon explained.

"oh and I'm jinx, nice to meet you" she bent down studying him "guess I really did miss a lot down there"

aleka!
June 3rd, 2017, 08:17 PM
(sure)
Okay, thanks)

Glitch tipped her head to the side. She has been sitting in one of the corners, fiddling with a piece of fur that was peeling off of her. "Oh, why, it's someone new..." She said, getting to her feet, her tail lashing slowly behind her as she started approaching the smaller animontroni.

Darky
June 3rd, 2017, 08:20 PM
"oh and I'm jinx, nice to meet you" she bent down studying him "guess I really did miss a lot down there"
"You can come up with me jinx it's no problem, maybe you could stay with baby in the bigger vents" Bonbon said.

cute skeleton
June 3rd, 2017, 08:23 PM
"You can come up with me jinx it's no problem, maybe you could stay with baby in the bigger vents" Bonbon said.

Okay, thanks)

Glitch tipped her head to the side. She has been sitting in one of the corners, fiddling with a piece of fur that was peeling off of her. "Oh, why, it's someone new..." She said, getting to her feet, her tail lashing slowly behind her as she started approaching the smaller animontroni.

"no my days up there are over, and hi glitch this is bonbon somehow he managed to find his way down here" she said turning to glitch then bonbon "bonbon this is glitch we both live down here, and glitch this is bonbon"

aleka!
June 3rd, 2017, 08:28 PM
"no my days up there are over, and hi glitch this is bonbon somehow he managed to find his way down here" she said turning to glitch then bonbon "bonbon this is glitch we both live down here, and glitch this is bonbon"
She stopped, looking at him closer. "Excuse me Bon-Bon, but why do you have no legs?" And why are you so excessively small? She wondered, but not asking it aloud.

Darky
June 3rd, 2017, 08:29 PM
"Hi glitch" bonbon said.( so jinx is like a ft foxy with 4 arms?)

cute skeleton
June 3rd, 2017, 08:32 PM

(No jinx is a cat with 4 arms)

Jinx looked at both with a smile

Darky
June 3rd, 2017, 08:35 PM
(No jinx is a cat with 4 arms)
(Ok)

aleka!
June 3rd, 2017, 08:44 PM
"Hello." She said, a ear flicking.

appariitiion
June 3rd, 2017, 08:45 PM
Calix leaned against the side of the control room and sighed. Maybe he was finally going insane, and it was all because he lost some bet. Maybe fear was contorting the way he saw and heard things. Unless.. maybe the animatronics could talk and move like that. It wasn't entirely impossible, but it was very advanced for a kid's pizza place. He didn't know what to think about it anymore.

Darky
June 3rd, 2017, 08:47 PM
"Hello." She said, a ear flicking.
(Now I don't now what to type)

cute skeleton
June 3rd, 2017, 08:52 PM
(Now I don't now what to type)

(Just say hi to her loll

Darky
June 3rd, 2017, 08:54 PM
(Just say hi to her loll
(No I mean my mind is blank)

cute skeleton
June 3rd, 2017, 09:00 PM
(No I mean my mind is blank)

(Oh

Darky
June 3rd, 2017, 09:02 PM
(Oh
(And I'm sick so can't do nothing about that)

cute skeleton
June 3rd, 2017, 09:05 PM
(And I'm sick so can't do nothing about that)

(Im sorry to hear that..

Bandido
June 3rd, 2017, 09:27 PM
Name: Mangle 2.0/Funtime mangle
Appearance:
Performance form: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/ea/08/20/ea0820ebc2a6cf1c5434a3436fe3433b.jpg
Hunting form: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/QC3hB14Dtn8/hqdefault.jpg

Stuffed suit, or just developed feelings?: stuffed
Preforms or naw?: yes, she has a microphone
Room they stay in (Of course it may be made up): The same as funtime foxy?
Other: she rarley goes to hunting mode, but only does this when the night gaurd keeps escaping her every night. Or a demon of some sort possed the dead child.
Questions: nope

Aleka ☁

aleka!
June 3rd, 2017, 09:46 PM
Name: Mangle 2.0/Funtime mangle
Appearance:
Performance form: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/ea/08/20/ea0820ebc2a6cf1c5434a3436fe3433b.jpg
Hunting form: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/QC3hB14Dtn8/hqdefault.jpg

Stuffed suit, or just developed feelings?: stuffed
Preforms or naw?: yes, she has a microphone
Room they stay in (Of course it may be made up): The same as funtime foxy?
Other: she rarley goes to hunting mode, but only does this when the night gaurd keeps escaping her every night. Or a demon of some sort possed the dead child.
Questions: nope

Aleka ☁
Accecpted.)