PDA

View Full Version : how Weird is this (if you hvent read the first serise of the books you'll get spoiler

Mango
May 30th, 2017, 07:04 AM
In my neighborhood there use to be a fiery red tom named Rusty who ran away. He had a sister named Prin, who had a kit named Cloudy until Cloudy disappeared. I swear Rusty and Cloudy joined Thunderclan. And Prin is the equal to Princess. There also was a group of cats named Rudy(Ruby-Scourge's sister). And Socks(Scourge) they sold scourge soo...also there's a cat who has a teeth collar and is black with huge paws. He's all black. I think he's Bone.
How weird is this?

Aquarius
May 30th, 2017, 07:23 AM
In my neighborhood there use to be a fiery red tom named Rusty who ran away. He had a sister named Prin, who had a kit named Cloudy until Cloudy disappeared. I swear Rusty and Cloudy joined Thunderclan. And Prin is the equal to Princess. There also was a group of cats named Rudy(Ruby-Scourge's sister). And Socks(Scourge) they sold scourge soo...also there's a cat who has a teeth collar and is black with huge paws. He's all black. I think he's Bone.
How weird is this?

What the hell? That is seriously weird, I wish my town was like that! That's amazing!

Darky
May 30th, 2017, 07:26 AM
How weird is this?
:handflapper::handflapper:

wickedvirtues
May 30th, 2017, 08:11 AM
How weird is this?
:ohnuu::ohnuu::ohnuu::ohnuu::ohnuu::ohnuu::ohnuu: THAT IS WEIRD AND AMAZING

Mango
May 30th, 2017, 08:12 AM
It's like weird....I feel like i'm living close to the clan cats live...Also once in a forest I saw a grey cat, the territory looked like thunderclan's...I might have seen Greystripe.

doghouse
May 30th, 2017, 08:19 AM
Chameleon

Not to be rude, but I personally think that is all made up.

Anyways, unless you live in The New Forest in England, which is where the first books take place, then that makes your story more unbelievable than it already was.

Sorry if you find this offensive, I'm just stating my opinion.

Momotaro
May 30th, 2017, 08:26 AM
Chameleon

Not to be rude, but I personally think that is all made up.

Anyways, unless you live in The New Forest in England, which is where the first books take place, then that makes your story more unbelievable than it already was.

Sorry if you find this offensive, I'm just stating my opinion.
Or it could be an extremely strange coincidence.

P.s;

I actually live in Britain, and visit the New Forest often, its surprisingly red area, not much like the green areas of Thunderclan, but then again I often visit during the Winter and Autumn, so that might be it~

doghouse
May 30th, 2017, 08:29 AM
Or it could be an extremely strange coincidence.

P.s;

I actually live in Britain, and visit the New Forest often, its surprisingly red area, not much like the green areas of Thunderclan, but then again I often visit during the Winter and Autumn, so that might be it~
That's true I suppose.

Mango
May 30th, 2017, 09:07 AM
Well it isn't that impossible to find a grey cat without a collar in the woods.