PDA

View Full Version : Lotuspaw Rp Finder

poppy
August 19th, 2023, 09:58 PM
Lotuspaw needs some relationships/role-plays, because lately she's one of the few characters I have a lot of motivation for! I'm tired and all typed-out for the day, so this'll be really quick. Here (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63474) is her slightly outdated bio. She currently needs some friends, rivals and just generally some cats to chat with! Ofc you can request a roleplay with a cat she already knows, this finder is just to get her some more buddies and relationships!

>> here's a quick form for organization purposes

form
name:
plot ideas/dynamic?:
other:
jupiter

roo!
August 20th, 2023, 08:15 PM
name: sparrowfur
preferred role: they would be such besties omg
plot ideas/dynamic?: maybe like a cool older sister? i can see sparrowfur being real protective of her
other: lotuspaw sounds adorable omg i already love her :heartbounce: jupiter

poppy
August 21st, 2023, 02:49 PM
name: sparrowfur
preferred role: they would be such besties omg
plot ideas/dynamic?: maybe like a cool older sister? i can see sparrowfur being real protective of her
other: lotuspaw sounds adorable omg i already love her :heartbounce: jupiter
ooo accepted ofc!! i adore adore sparrow and I keep seeing her posts around and I'm so hyped that you applied her!! i think that lotus and sparrow could be besties, and I love the sister idea :0

who do you prefer starts?

roo!
August 21st, 2023, 09:03 PM
ooo accepted ofc!! i adore adore sparrow and I keep seeing her posts around and I'm so hyped that you applied her!! i think that lotus and sparrow could be besties, and I love the sister idea :0

who do you prefer starts?
doesnt matter much to me!! :heartbounce:

Caspian
September 18th, 2023, 08:51 PM
name: Cloudykit
preferred role: kit
plot ideas/dynamic?: maybe a little bit of a friendly dynamic? Like he’d give her rocks and she’d keep them sort of thing?
other: nope!
poppy.