Angels open
Dead...)

Phantomhive household characters open
Bard/Baldroy/Bernard
Meyrin
Finny
Ciel phantomhive

-You can ask whatever character you want, I'm not naming them all right now
-Can we not have anymore people related or knows Sebastian as a demon like an old friend please. We already have two characters that are friends with him but let's have Sebastian keep his personality the same. Also, you may apply for a demon, but I may or may not accept them because other demons would be rare.

Do not copy off of this RP! I was the first to think of it, so you can create your own ideas and stuff. You should at least give credit to the person that inspired you, instead of looking like a copy cat jerk.

Form for oc characters
Name:
Species:
True form (if demon or angel, or say something else if you wanna be like bassy ;):
Sexuality:
Do you play a big role?:
Where does the character live?:

My form
Name: Rose
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/39/4a/95/394a9560265f2c6efb474c76e75fee29.jpg
Species: Demon
True form (if demon or angel, or say something else if you wanna be like bassy: https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/akamegakill/images/0/0c/Tumblr_ncxciwC4Ky1txrzruo2_r1_500.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/270?cb=20141005160441
Sexuality: straight
Do you play a big role?: Sebastian's old friend
Where does the character live?: Travels

appariitiion
May 28th, 2017, 02:28 AM
/of course I'm gonna RP undertaker

Name: Calix Fauyer
Looks: White shirt, black jeans, black dress shoes, deep gray biker jacket, black glasses/sunglasses , short blue hair & black rimmed glasses
Species: Shinigami/Reaper
True form (if demon or angel, or say something else if you wanna be like bassy: nada
Sexuality: bisexual
Do you play a big role?: no, just an everyday reaper that hangs around London when bored
Where does the character live?: travels? I guess
Other: death scythe is a sickle

Bandido
May 28th, 2017, 09:32 AM
/of course I'm gonna RP undertaker

Name: Calix Fauyer
Looks: White shirt, black jeans, black dress shoes, deep gray biker jacket, black glasses/sunglasses , short blue hair & black rimmed glasses
Species: Shinigami/Reaper
True form (if demon or angel, or say something else if you wanna be like bassy: nada
Sexuality: bisexual
Do you play a big role?: no, just an everyday reaper that hangs around London when bored
Where does the character live?: travels? I guess
Other: death scythe is a sickle

Accepted! Do you want him to have a partner, teacher, or student? Or maybe nothing at all?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 28th, 2017, 09:39 AM
Demons open
Sebastian Michaelis
Claude faustes

Reapers open
Grell
William
Ronald Knox

Angels open
Dead...)

Bard/Baldroy/Bernard
Meyrin
Finny
Ciel phantomhive

Form for oc characters
Name:
Species:
True form (if demon or angel, or say something else if you wanna be like bassy ;):
Sexuality:
Do you play a big role?:

My form
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/39/4a/95/394a9560265f2c6efb474c76e75fee29.jpg
True form (if demon or angel, or say something else if you wanna be like bassy: https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/akamegakill/images/0/0c/Tumblr_ncxciwC4Ky1txrzruo2_r1_500.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/270?cb=20141005160441
Sasuke wolfheart
A bit older than Sebastian
http://pre12.deviantart.net/25c7/th/pre/f/2014/131/1/4/hunterxhunter_chrollo_lucilfer_by_rainnoir-d7i0ne7.jpg
Demon
http://pre14.deviantart.net/b411/th/pre/i/2016/177/0/9/rodh__by_remarin-da7pxaz.png
Pansexual which means he's into anything
He's Sebastian's old friend but now rivals because of something Sasuke did
Travels

Bandido
May 28th, 2017, 09:44 AM
Sasuke wolfheart
A bit older than Sebastian
http://pre12.deviantart.net/25c7/th/pre/f/2014/131/1/4/hunterxhunter_chrollo_lucilfer_by_rainnoir-d7i0ne7.jpg
Demon
http://pre14.deviantart.net/b411/th/pre/i/2016/177/0/9/rodh__by_remarin-da7pxaz.png
Pansexual which means he's into anything
He's Sebastian's old friend but now rivals because of something Sasuke did
Travels

Accepted, Will he be a friend to Rose? She's a friend of Sebastian too XD))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 28th, 2017, 09:48 AM
Yes!! XD)

Ainz Ooal Gown
May 28th, 2017, 09:58 AM
Is Ciel still open?

Bandido
May 28th, 2017, 10:57 AM
Is Ciel still open?

Yes

Ainz Ooal Gown
May 28th, 2017, 11:19 AM
Name: Daniel
Looks:https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.Nmr6iygyqniQiqkHFq5fqgEGEs&pid=15.1
Species: human
True form (if demon or angel, or say something else if you wanna be like bassy :
Sexuality: heterosexual
Do you play a big role?: Ciel's friend
Where does the character live?: In his own little house because his parents didn't want him.

Bandido
May 28th, 2017, 11:25 AM
Name: Daniel
Looks:https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.Nmr6iygyqniQiqkHFq5fqgEGEs&pid=15.1
Species: human
True form (if demon or angel, or say something else if you wanna be like bassy :
Sexuality: heterosexual
Do you play a big role?: Ciel's friend
Where does the character live?: In his own little house because his parents didn't want him.

Accepted, do you want him to have a demon Servant?

Ainz Ooal Gown
May 28th, 2017, 11:30 AM
Sure)

Bandido
May 28th, 2017, 11:37 AM
Sure)

Rose must take a soul O-0, do you want to RP the contract being made, or already servant and master?

Ainz Ooal Gown
May 28th, 2017, 12:29 PM
Rose must take a soul O-0, do you want to RP the contract being made, or already servant and master?
If you want to, we can.

Bandido
May 28th, 2017, 12:52 PM
If you want to, we can.

Okay, how about creating the contract? What would be a reason to summon Rose?

Ainz Ooal Gown
May 28th, 2017, 01:28 PM
Okay, how about creating the contract? What would be a reason to summon Rose?
Protection mostly. Like Ciel, he has basically his own company and is rich from head to toe. He just doesn't live in a insanely large mansion. (Which is still way to dealing big for only five people to live in)

:blue:
May 28th, 2017, 02:40 PM
(( I'm still debating on joining....

I have half a form done but still
I don't know :3 ))

Bandido
May 28th, 2017, 02:44 PM
(( I'm still debating on joining....

I have half a form done but still
I don't know :3 ))

Take your time, no rush ^-^ if you want a character, I can reserve them for you!

May 28th, 2017, 03:16 PM
(( I guess I'll try to remember most of the anime ))
Name: Adelaide Laurens
Looks: http://data.whicdn.com/images/200313498/large.jpg
Species: Human
True Form: N/A
Sexuality: Pansexual
Do you play a big role?: Only if you need/want her to, as I couldn't really care less ^_^
Where does your character live: In a mansion. Somewhere. I really don't know x3

Bandido
May 28th, 2017, 04:45 PM
Accepted!

appariitiion
May 28th, 2017, 04:56 PM
Accepted! Do you want him to have a partner, teacher, or student? Or maybe nothing at all?
I guess he's fairly new so if anyone wants, sure xD

May 28th, 2017, 05:51 PM
Accepted!

(( Thanks ^-^

SO when do you think we'll start? ))

Ainz Ooal Gown
May 28th, 2017, 05:56 PM
Yeah. When are we?)

Bandido
May 28th, 2017, 05:59 PM
(( Thanks ^-^

SO when do you think we'll start? ))
Yeah. When are we?)

Ciel and Sebastian are needed before we begin, since they are the main characters

Ainz Ooal Gown
May 28th, 2017, 06:04 PM
We can go a little bit without them right? *gives hopeful look*

May 28th, 2017, 06:10 PM
Ciel and Sebastian are needed before we begin, since they are the main characters
(( Well that might take awhile :/ ))
(( I mean my character probably isn't going to be very big like everyone else's but still
I would like to roleplay her once :3 ))

Bandido
May 28th, 2017, 06:40 PM
We can go a little bit without them right? *gives hopeful look*

(( Well that might take awhile :/ ))
(( I mean my character probably isn't going to be very big like everyone else's but still
I would like to roleplay her once :3 ))

Go ahead and start! ^-^

May 28th, 2017, 06:43 PM
Go ahead and start! ^-^

(( I will...

But how should we start? :3 ))

Ainz Ooal Gown
May 28th, 2017, 06:52 PM
Daniel Sat in his chair, very deep in thought this morning.

May 28th, 2017, 07:02 PM
(( Well I'll just see what I can do I guess ))

Adelaide pressed her back against a wall in her bedroom, her small frame pressed against the wood that made up the wall. She wasn't really the strongest person, being more frail and weak than anything, but she never really even tried to fix that. She had almost just accepted the fact that she might never be able to do anything for herself. Addie looked at the dress she was wearing, maybe that was one reason she was so slow, she always had a dress dragging her down, sinking down against the wall, the layers almost seeming to swallow her in away, the yellow and black fabric surrounding her. She still didn't know how she lived this way, but decided not to linger on it, instead just sitting there, her skirts surrounding her in almost a sea of yellow and black.

appariitiion
May 28th, 2017, 07:08 PM
Calix strolled through the sidewalks of London, bored. He did have some business to take care of, but right now he was taking a break. He knew William would get mad at him, but frankly, he didn't care. He stopped at Undertaker's shop, wondering if he should enter and bother the crazy fellow. He decided to do so, opening the door and walking in. He glanced about, not seeing him, so he yelled, "Hey Undertaker? You sleeping in a coffin again?"

Meanwhile, the Undertaker was doing just that. He woke up when the doorbell jingled, but stayed in the coffin for God knows what reason.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 28th, 2017, 07:12 PM
A man wearing a black robe and a mask, he was walking down a path towards a town. Once he saw it, his blood red eyes glowed a bit behind his mask as he begins to head forward his shadow moving as he walked

May 28th, 2017, 07:27 PM
Addie managed to push herself back up without twisting an ankle, which made her feel slightly better. The small teen slowly started to fiddle with her skirts until she was loose, and not as stuffy anymore, taking her hair out as well, the stands falling into quite a few curls that framed her face. Kicking her skirts to the side, she grabbed her coat and walked outside, taking a deep breath in, she knew that she might not last outside, but she enjoyed it anyways, now walking silently, thinking that she would enjoy herself in a way that wouldn't get her killed, her eyes glanicng around the area quietly, the teen much smaller than lots of the people out currenly, making her seem more like a small child than anything.

Rivergold
May 28th, 2017, 09:38 PM
The equivalent of Pluto

Name: Fang
Looks:(but with red hair/ears)
Species: demon doggy foxy bab
True form (if demon or angel, or say something else if you wanna be like bassy ;): see above
Sexuality:
Do you play a big role?: i don't think so...
Where does the character live?: um,

Ainz Ooal Gown
May 28th, 2017, 11:11 PM
I still call him Plu-Plu

Daniel sighed. There was nothing really to do. And even though he was running a very successful business, he was still a kid and still wanted to at least have a little bit of fun in his life before it was all over for him. He sighed and pulled his chessboard from he desk and began setting up the pieces.

Bandido
May 29th, 2017, 09:02 AM
The equivalent of Pluto

Name: Fang
Looks: human (https://i.paigeeworld.com/user-media/1426204800000/550343656bd70d0a22a4f025_55035bd86bd70d0a22a4f787_ 320.jpg)(but with red hair/ears) fox (http://orig05.deviantart.net/9aa6/f/2015/099/a/3/giant_fox_and_girl_by_muttinkdreams-d8p2qig.jpg)
Species: demon doggy foxy bab
True form (if demon or angel, or say something else if you wanna be like bassy ;): see above
Sexuality:
Do you play a big role?: i don't think so...
Where does the character live?: um,

Accepted!

appariitiion
May 29th, 2017, 09:52 AM
Calix stood still for a moment, but then turned around and began to walk out. As he was reaching for the door handle, he felt cold hands on his shoulders. He let out a small shriek and turned around, seeing Undertaker right in his face. "Oh, hi, you startled me!"

The Undertaker giggled, still awkwardly close to the reaper's face. "Well, hello there!" He cheered, bringing his hand up to scratch his chin with his nail as if he were wondering something. He leaned away from Calix and asked, "What might you doing here today?"

Rivergold
May 29th, 2017, 10:49 AM
I still call him Plu-Plu

Daniel sighed. There was nothing really to do. And even though he was running a very successful business, he was still a kid and still wanted to at least have a little bit of fun in his life before it was all over for him. He sighed and pulled his chessboard from he desk and began setting up the pieces.
You get the first taste of Fang)

There was a thump on the window behind Daniel.

Ainz Ooal Gown
May 29th, 2017, 10:51 AM
That started Daniel and made him drop his chess pieces. He looked out the window to see who or what it was.

Rivergold
May 29th, 2017, 11:11 AM
Fang put his nose against the window again, making another thump.

Ainz Ooal Gown
May 29th, 2017, 11:20 AM
Daniel sighed, getting up he walked over to the window.

Rivergold
May 29th, 2017, 11:22 AM
He's everyone's pet.)
He dropped down with his rear in the air, tail wagging hard enough to create a very strong wind.

Ainz Ooal Gown
May 29th, 2017, 11:25 AM
He opened the window looked at him. "What do you want?" He asked not expecting to be answered.

Rivergold
May 29th, 2017, 11:27 AM
He tossed up his enormous rope toy.

Ainz Ooal Gown
May 29th, 2017, 11:33 AM
He didn't try to catch it for it was too heavy for him. "You're something else Fang."

Rivergold
May 29th, 2017, 11:41 AM
He yipped happily, tail still wagging.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 29th, 2017, 11:45 AM
The man begins to look at the shops as he walks by eventually stopping at one and going inside of the pet shop

Ainz Ooal Gown
May 29th, 2017, 11:49 AM
He laughed a little. "I don't have time to play right now. Maybe later though."

Rivergold
May 29th, 2017, 11:54 AM
His tail slowed in its wagging and he whined.

Ainz Ooal Gown
May 29th, 2017, 12:05 PM
"Fang...." He closed his eyes. "How can anyone say no to you." He jumped out of his window.

Rivergold
May 29th, 2017, 12:16 PM
He yipped again and his tail knocked over a tree.

Ainz Ooal Gown
May 29th, 2017, 12:22 PM
"Oh good grief. You're going to make a mess." He said pickin up the toy, being a bit heavy. "Ok Fang."

Rivergold
May 29th, 2017, 01:01 PM
He grabbed it to play tug-of-war and shook it.

Ainz Ooal Gown
May 29th, 2017, 01:22 PM
"Woah." Daniel was now off his feet and was holding on, for dear life.

Rivergold
May 29th, 2017, 02:15 PM
He continued to shake the rope, tail wagging faster.

Ainz Ooal Gown
May 29th, 2017, 02:23 PM
"Fang. Calm down!" He said losing his grip.

Rivergold
May 29th, 2017, 02:28 PM
He stopped and, unable to see Daniel anymore, started swinging his head from side to side, looking for him and whining.

Ainz Ooal Gown
May 29th, 2017, 02:39 PM
Daniel stood up from the bush he landed in.

Rivergold
May 29th, 2017, 02:49 PM
He continued to look around, still whining.

Ainz Ooal Gown
May 29th, 2017, 02:51 PM
"My head." He stood up and wiped the dirt off himself.

Rivergold
May 29th, 2017, 03:22 PM
On the other side of the mansion, Fang started to howl.

Ainz Ooal Gown
May 29th, 2017, 03:24 PM
Daniel walked over to Fang.

Rivergold
May 29th, 2017, 03:28 PM
At the sight of him Fang stopped howling and his tail wagged, knocking over another tree.

Ainz Ooal Gown
May 29th, 2017, 03:35 PM
He walked over and rubbed Fang.

Rivergold
May 29th, 2017, 03:41 PM
He pushed the rope at him.

May 29th, 2017, 03:57 PM
(( I'm just going to have Addie wander ))

Addie rubbed her skinny arms, fidgeting in her dress. She could see different types of candies and stands all in the town, and, honestly, she had forgotten to bring money. Sighing, the teen kept walking, messing with her dirty blonde hair a bit. The small teen wove though people like she did it every day, since being on the smaller side allowed her to fit through smaller cracks. Her teal eyes glanced around excitedly, and nervously, deciding to sprint through a crowd of people, her dress getting torn in the process. Honestly, though, Addie couldn't care, just continuing to walk and weave through the different types of crowds.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 29th, 2017, 04:01 PM
(( I'm just going to have Addie wander ))

Addie rubbed her skinny arms, fidgeting in her dress. She could see different types of candies and stands all in the town, and, honestly, she had forgotten to bring money. Sighing, the teen kept walking, messing with her dirty blonde hair a bit. The small teen wove though people like she did it every day, since being on the smaller side allowed her to fit through smaller cracks. Her teal eyes glanced around excitedly, and nervously, deciding to sprint through a crowd of people, her dress getting torn in the process. Honestly, though, Addie couldn't care, just continuing to walk and weave through the different types of crowds.
Sasuke comes out of the pet shop with a box in his hand. His eyes glowed a bit when he saw addie with a smile behind his mask. He begins to follow her easily moving through the crowd watching her with glowing red eyes eventually he was right behind her and almost immediately he grabs her hand " hello there" he says in a dark husky voice

Bandido
May 29th, 2017, 04:03 PM
Rivergold
Shadomaru
Sasukewolf (madness)

There is a new rule, three sentences or more in this RP. Also, grammer is needed, meaning punctuation, pauses, and proper grammar of course. This is a Black Butler RP, so it would make sense on why I created this rule so suddenly. I may or may not bump this up to 4-5 sentences, but there is no need for that rule yet, and if you have trouble on meeting these requirements, I will create a post showing an example of what I mean and may help you out in what to add.

Rivergold
May 29th, 2017, 04:09 PM
ok. And apologies in advance if I forget this rule)

May 29th, 2017, 04:27 PM
Sasuke comes out of the pet shop with a box in his hand. His eyes glowed a bit when he saw addie with a smile behind his mask. He begins to follow her easily moving through the crowd watching her with glowing red eyes eventually he was right behind her and almost immediately he grabs her hand " hello there" he says in a dark husky voice
Addie automatically squealed, her eyes widening a bit. Whirling around, she was still breathing heavily as she looked at the man who had just grabbed her hand. "H-Hello...?" She stammered awkwardly, her eyes wide still. She was nothing compared to Sasuke, a small child almost, despite being older than a small child. Her teal eyes stared into the man's red ones, suddenly noticing they were red, was that normal? She had no idea, stupid stepparents, thinking she should stay pail and quiet, now she had no idea what was normal, rage filled her for a moment, before fear came back. Addie still just staring at the man, trying to calm herself down.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 29th, 2017, 04:34 PM
K!) Sasuke laughs softly as he looks at the child before her. " are you perhaps lost little child? If so I could probably help you but of course-" his eyes glowed dangerously as he held out his other hand to her. " it'll come with a price but don't worry, you'll be given so much more that is if you want something more. Maybe revenge or a better life? I could give that to you, I could give you everything you ever wanted all you have to do is take my hand and say goodbye to heaven my friend." He says in his dark husky voice as his blood red eyes gleamed with excitement and interest in the child before him.

May 29th, 2017, 04:47 PM
K!) Sasuke laughs softly as he looks at the child before her. " are you perhaps lost little child? If so I could probably help you but of course-" his eyes glowed dangerously as he held out his other hand to her. " it'll come with a price but don't worry, you'll be given so much more that is if you want something more. Maybe revenge or a better life? I could give that to you, I could give you everything you ever wanted all you have to do is take my hand and say goodbye to heaven my friend." He says in his dark husky voice as his blood red eyes gleamed with excitement and interest in the child before him.
Addie was quiet for a long moment, the small teen staring at the man. She looked down at her own, frail hand for a long moment. Goodbye to heaven? That's where her real parents were, were the dog she had when she was four was, but then again...her parents had never been very nice either, and she still had long scars on her arms and legs where the dog had bit her, reddish-brown indents in her pale skin. The girl looked up at Sasuke now, he was sure promising a lot, but what he was promising did sound nice. Suddenly she realized what she was doing, selling her soul to the devil, though, honestly, that didn't sound too bad. Moving her hand out of where she had hid it in her yellow dress, she pressed her hand against Sasuke's, her teal eyes not looking up, instead, they seemed a lot more interested on the tips of her boots, the only part of her shoes not hidden being the tips, steadying her breathing as she stood there, waiting to see what would happen.

Ainz Ooal Gown
May 29th, 2017, 04:47 PM
Daniel walked over to Fang. "Can you be a little more gentle this time?" He asked. Assuming he wasn't anyway, he grabbed the rope.

Rivergold
May 29th, 2017, 04:49 PM
Daniel walked over to Fang. "Can you be a little more gentle this time?" He asked. Assuming he wasn't anyway, he grabbed the rope.
He whined, but conceded. His tail wagging hard, he gave the gentlest tug he could. That gentle tug pulling the rope back about a foot.

Ainz Ooal Gown
May 29th, 2017, 04:54 PM
Even though the sudden tug made him fall, he stood up and tugged back as hard as a young child could. He enjoyed times like this. Time that reminded him he was still a kid and not the owner of a big business corporation.

Rivergold
May 29th, 2017, 05:13 PM
Even though the sudden tug made him fall, he stood up and tugged back as hard as a young child could. He enjoyed times like this. Time that reminded him he was still a kid and not the owner of a big business corporation. He tugged again, this time a little bit harder. His tail was wagging happily, but then he suddenly jerked his head up to listen to something in the distance. Having forgotten the rope was in his mouth, it dangled from his jaws.

Ainz Ooal Gown
May 29th, 2017, 05:22 PM
He managed to stay on his feet and pull again. Then he got lifted of his feet by Fang. He looked at Fang and saw he was distracted by something. "What is it Fang."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 29th, 2017, 05:34 PM
Addie was quiet for a long moment, the small teen staring at the man. She looked down at her own, frail hand for a long moment. Goodbye to heaven? That's where her real parents were, were the dog she had when she was four was, but then again...her parents had never been very nice either, and she still had long scars on her arms and legs where the dog had bit her, reddish-brown indents in her pale skin. The girl looked up at Sasuke now, he was sure promising a lot, but what he was promising did sound nice. Suddenly she realized what she was doing, selling her soul to the devil, though, honestly, that didn't sound too bad. Moving her hand out of where she had hid it in her yellow dress, she pressed her hand against Sasuke's, her teal eyes not looking up, instead, they seemed a lot more interested on the tips of her boots, the only part of her shoes not hidden being the tips, steadying her breathing as she stood there, waiting to see what would happen.
Sasuke smiles as his eyes glowed madly. He holds her hand tightly as he laughs softly. " good girl " he says as stinging pain was starting to build up on her hand, a mark of a wolf with four wings appeared on her hand. Once it was done, he takes off his mask showing his handsome face and blood red eyes and a dark smile. " it's a pleasure to meet you My lady. My name is Sasuke from now on I'll serve you until your time is up and your soul is mine forever." He says with a dark but kind smile.

Rivergold
May 29th, 2017, 05:48 PM
THe enormous fox stared into the distance, ears pricked. He cocked his head slightly and twitched his ears. then, he took a step. Then another, and another, speeding up until he was racing across the countryside.

May 29th, 2017, 05:52 PM
Sasuke smiles as his eyes glowed madly. He holds her hand tightly as he laughs softly. " good girl " he says as stinging pain was starting to build up on her hand, a mark of a wolf with four wings appeared on her hand. Once it was done, he takes off his mask showing his handsome face and blood red eyes and a dark smile. " it's a pleasure to meet you My lady. My name is Sasuke from now on I'll serve you until your time is up and your soul is mine forever." He says with a dark but kind smile.
Addie was quiet for a long moment, her eyes widening as she felt a burning pain in her hand. She tried to scream, but found that she was incapable of that noise, staring at Sasuke for a long moment, before looking down at her hand. No blood, just a mark, staring at Sasuke once again, her teal eyes wide. Once she was gone, dead, she presumed, her soul, the pure thing that she didn't know it was currently, would be his. What exactly did it mean? She had no idea, though it didn't sound very happy, she ignored that for now, awkwardly smiling in a way only a child could for now, though pretty cruel ideas were already appearing in the back of her mind, innocence already leaking away from the girl.

Ainz Ooal Gown
May 29th, 2017, 05:54 PM
He felt the fox take a few steps and leg go before he broke into a run. "Well I wonder where he's going." He looked at his yard. "That's going to take a while to clean up." He walked back into the building to do his work."

Rivergold
May 30th, 2017, 05:08 AM
Fang raced across the fields and hills, not stopping until he found what he was looking for. He soon traveled back, moving much slower as to not disturb what he carried. Rope draped around his neck, the giant fox walked back to the mansion.

Ainz Ooal Gown
May 30th, 2017, 07:23 AM
Daniel was back as his desk, working on business things. This was his only thing to really live for anymore. His parents ditched him the moment they could and it really is luck that got him this money and this mansion. He had to keep up with it, wanting to prove his parents wrong for leaving him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 30th, 2017, 12:09 PM
Addie was quiet for a long moment, her eyes widening as she felt a burning pain in her hand. She tried to scream, but found that she was incapable of that noise, staring at Sasuke for a long moment, before looking down at her hand. No blood, just a mark, staring at Sasuke once again, her teal eyes wide. Once she was gone, dead, she presumed, her soul, the pure thing that she didn't know it was currently, would be his. What exactly did it mean? She had no idea, though it didn't sound very happy, she ignored that for now, awkwardly smiling in a way only a child could for now, though pretty cruel ideas were already appearing in the back of her mind, innocence already leaking away from the girl.
Sasuke smiles. " freaking out already huh? No need for that now" he says as he begins let go of her hand " now then first thing first, tell me what do you desire? What's your wish in this life of kill or be killed" he says with a playful smile as he puts his mask back on although his blood red eyes glowed a bit as he looks at her obviously waiting for a order

Rivergold
May 30th, 2017, 01:48 PM
Fang saw the mansion and his tail wagged happily. He sped up, accidentally knocking over another tree in his excitement. He pushed his nose against the window, wuffing slightly.

Name: Kitsi
Looks:
Species: mostly human
True form: doesn't change
Do you play a big role?:Daniel's love interest maybe
Where does the character live? uhh...

Ainz Ooal Gown
May 30th, 2017, 02:52 PM
Daniel was reading an important note. He looked out of his window when he heard Fang. He smiled with pleasure. "That was much quicker than I expected."

appariitiion
May 30th, 2017, 03:12 PM
"Just taking a break for a bit," Calix muttered, going over and sitting down on one of the empty coffins. "Have anything interesting happen recently?" He then asked.

"A reaper taking his time off?" Undertaker spoke. "Predictable." His words were then followed with a creepy small giggle. "Every one of my guests are interesting."

Rivergold
May 30th, 2017, 03:17 PM
Daniel was reading an important note. He looked out of his window when he heard Fang. He smiled with pleasure. "That was much quicker than I expected." Fang pushed his nose against the glass again. He whined. He pushed the blanket-wrapped something he held in his jaws against the window too.

Ainz Ooal Gown
May 30th, 2017, 03:25 PM
Daniel walked over and opened the window. "What is it?" He asked wondering what was in his mouth.

May 30th, 2017, 03:47 PM
Sasuke smiles. " freaking out already huh? No need for that now" he says as he begins let go of her hand " now then first thing first, tell me what do you desire? What's your wish in this life of kill or be killed" he says with a playful smile as he puts his mask back on although his blood red eyes glowed a bit as he looks at her obviously waiting for a order
Addie was silent for a long moment, still examining her hand, before she looked up at Sasuke again. She honestly had no idea what she wanted, at least, not consciously, the words pouring out of her mouth before she could think, "My stepparents need to be dead," the small girl said slowly. Addie shivering internally as she realized that was really what she wanted, though her teal gaze didn't change as she looked at Sasuke. Her dirty-blonde hair covering her eyes in a few places as she stared at the demon.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 30th, 2017, 03:58 PM
Addie was silent for a long moment, still examining her hand, before she looked up at Sasuke again. She honestly had no idea what she wanted, at least, not consciously, the words pouring out of her mouth before she could think, "My stepparents need to be dead," the small girl said slowly. Addie shivering internally as she realized that was really what she wanted, though her teal gaze didn't change as she looked at Sasuke. Her dirty-blonde hair covering her eyes in a few places as she stared at the demon.
Sasuke laughs softly. " interesting but your wish is my command" he says as he begins to carry her on his shoulders " now than lead me to them and I'll do the rest." He says in a almost kind but excited dark voice as he begins to walk forward. His blood red eyes glowing as if he was thinking about what to do to her step parents.

May 30th, 2017, 07:01 PM
Sasuke laughs softly. " interesting but your wish is my command" he says as he begins to carry her on his shoulders " now than lead me to them and I'll do the rest." He says in a almost kind but excited dark voice as he begins to walk forward. His blood red eyes glowing as if he was thinking about what to do to her step parents.
Addie scowled for a moment, tempted to tell the demon not to question her order, but she decided against it. The small girl freezing for a moment as she was put on Sasuke's shoulders, as she had not been used to that kind of movement, though they quickly got used to it. She pointed through the crowd at a large house, "That house, right there," she said flatly. The girl now not moving, as she didn't know exactly how to act when on one's shoulders, practically holding on to Sasuke for dear life, though her face didn't show it.

Rivergold
May 31st, 2017, 08:41 AM
Daniel walked over and opened the window. "What is it?" He asked wondering what was in his mouth. Fang lifted his head slightly. Pushing his muzzle through the window, he carefully placed the blanket on the floor. Then, the blanket moved.

Ainz Ooal Gown
May 31st, 2017, 08:45 AM
"What is that?" HE asked stepping away from the blanket. Through all the weird things he's seen in his short life, this was new.

Rivergold
May 31st, 2017, 10:16 AM
The something in the blanket yawned and stretched. Fang changed into his human form and climbed through the window. He then started pawing at the blanket, making soft wuffing sounds.

Ainz Ooal Gown
May 31st, 2017, 10:42 AM
Daniel walked over to the blanket. Something was under there maybe, that's why it was moving. He slowly walked to the blanket and lifted it up quickly.

Rivergold
May 31st, 2017, 10:54 AM
The girl squeaked in surprise, her tail floofing. She moved backwards and Fang yipped at her. She moved straight to him and hugged him, hiding behind the fox- man.

Ainz Ooal Gown
May 31st, 2017, 11:10 AM
He sighed. "I have no time for this." He walked back to his desk to read the paper he was reading.

Rivergold
May 31st, 2017, 11:29 AM
(Hey! THree sentences!)

Ainz Ooal Gown
May 31st, 2017, 11:38 AM
That is three

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 31st, 2017, 12:27 PM
Addie scowled for a moment, tempted to tell the demon not to question her order, but she decided against it. The small girl freezing for a moment as she was put on Sasuke's shoulders, as she had not been used to that kind of movement, though they quickly got used to it. She pointed through the crowd at a large house, "That house, right there," she said flatly. The girl now not moving, as she didn't know exactly how to act when on one's shoulders, practically holding on to Sasuke for dear life, though her face didn't show it.
Sasuke smiles as he begins to walk towards the house. " mind if I ask why you want them dead?" He says as he continues to walk towards getting closer with each step until eventually, he was right in front of it. His smiles darkens as he just looks at the door eventually he begins to knock on the door. " also can you stand the sight of death or should I cover your eyes?" He asks calmly as he steps back.

Rivergold
May 31st, 2017, 02:02 PM
He sighed. "I have no time for this." He walked back to his desk to read the paper he was reading. Fang growled. The girl watched at Fang stood, wide-eyed. Fang started yipping angrily at Daniel.

May 31st, 2017, 03:00 PM
Sasuke smiles as he begins to walk towards the house. " mind if I ask why you want them dead?" He says as he continues to walk towards getting closer with each step until eventually, he was right in front of it. His smiles darkens as he just looks at the door eventually he begins to knock on the door. " also can you stand the sight of death or should I cover your eyes?" He asks calmly as he steps back.
"I have my reasons," Addie said, "Let's just say they're horrible humans," she shrugged, the small, pale girl shivering once, before thinking about his question. "I...don't know," she confessed, honestly not knowing, as she was still young, and didn't know everything yet. Her teal eyes watched the familiar door quietly, her mind filling with dark fantasies of what death looked like, forcing herself to push them away. The frail girl just staying quiet, "No, I'm not," she decided, her voice not faltering, despite her feeling that it would, examing the mark on her hand again quietly.

Ainz Ooal Gown
May 31st, 2017, 06:26 PM
Daniel looked at Fang. "What is it?" He asked annoyed. He was back to his business self. He needed to get work done, not play all morning.

Rivergold
June 2nd, 2017, 03:25 AM
Daniel looked at Fang. "What is it?" He asked annoyed. He was back to his business self. He needed to get work done, not play all morning. The girl looked up. "It's okay, brother." She stood carefully, her bushy tail swishing behind her.
Fang whined at her.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 2nd, 2017, 07:06 AM
Brother. Now that surprised him. He didn't know Fang had a sister. And now she was here. He shook his head. He was thinking too much about the situation right now and he looked at Fang's sister.

Rivergold
June 2nd, 2017, 12:58 PM
She looked at him back. "My forest was burned, and my brother fox heard my plea for help and rescued me." She looked at Fang again. "Although I do not know why he brought me to this place."

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 2nd, 2017, 01:17 PM
"I think I know why." He said. "You'll he safe here." He stood up. "I'm Daniel."

Rivergold
June 2nd, 2017, 09:42 PM
"I think I know why." He said. "You'll he safe here." He stood up. "I'm Daniel." "I am Kitsi." She curtsied with her scorched and tattered dress. "Does my brother fox know you well?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 2nd, 2017, 10:23 PM
"He comes and goes." He answered. "Though I've been seeing Fang a lot more recently. He's always somewhere close these days. I dont know why."

Rivergold
June 2nd, 2017, 10:39 PM
"He comes and goes." He answered. "Though I've been seeing Fang a lot more recently. He's always somewhere close these days. I dont know why." She looked at Fang. "He likes you, I believe," Fang's tail gave a little wag and he sniffed Kitsi once before leaping out the window.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 2nd, 2017, 10:47 PM
He smiled. "Seems that way doesn't it?" He looked out the window at Fang. "I like him too."

Rivergold
June 2nd, 2017, 11:14 PM
He had changed into his fox form and was on his back playing with his rope toy. "He appears happy here.." she said, sounding troubled.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 3rd, 2017, 08:50 AM
"You make it sound like a bad thing." He said. "Why is that?"

Rivergold
June 4th, 2017, 02:08 AM
"It...isn't..." she looked away. "At least I don't think so."

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 4th, 2017, 09:04 AM
"Tell me. What could possibly be wrong with him liking to stay here." He walked over the window to watch Fang.

Rivergold
June 4th, 2017, 11:33 AM
Fang had somehow fallen asleep with his legs in the sir and his rope toy draped over him. His mouth was open wide and his tongue lolled. "He is not free," she whispered.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 4th, 2017, 11:39 AM
"That was his choice." He said. "I have nothing to do with that problem. If you want him to be free, if you plan on moving, take him with you."

Rivergold
June 4th, 2017, 11:41 AM
"That was his choice." He said. "I have nothing to do with that problem. If you want him to be free, if you plan on moving, take him with you."
She turned and blinked at him. "Move? I'm afraid I don't understand..."

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 4th, 2017, 11:45 AM
He sighed. "Never mind." He walked out of the room.

Rivergold
June 4th, 2017, 11:49 AM
He sighed. "Never mind." He walked out of the room.
She didn't catch the fact that he's letting her stay here.) She followed him. "Wait!"

The guard dog was easy to take care of, just a simple injection of a powerful sleeping agent....

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 4th, 2017, 11:57 AM
(Crap. I need to make a contract with someone)

"What is it?" He asked as he kept walking. "I'm busy."

Rivergold
June 4th, 2017, 12:00 PM
"What did you mean, before?" She asked, tail flowing as she caught up to him. "Am I to be staying here?"

Voices. The boy and...a girl.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 4th, 2017, 12:19 PM
"I'm not forcing you." He said. "But you can stay if you want. That is completely up to you."

Rivergold
June 4th, 2017, 12:39 PM
"I'm not forcing you." He said. "But you can stay if you want. That is completely up to you."
She bowed. "Thank you." Gratitude shone in her eyes.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 4th, 2017, 12:41 PM
He nodded. "Don't mention it. I have too much here for myself anyway."

Rivergold
June 4th, 2017, 12:49 PM
Many places to watch in this mansion... Many places to see and hear. Many places to hide secrets...

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 4th, 2017, 01:02 PM
(So. You want to make a demon butler for Daniel)

Daniel walked down the stairs, and went into the library. There he might get some peace and quiet.

Rivergold
June 4th, 2017, 02:18 PM
mmmmm...not really, I'm sorry.)
She watched him leave, wondering where she would be staying. She started to wander the huge halls, gazing in wonder at the enormity of it all.

Little fox...all alone...

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 4th, 2017, 02:24 PM
Daniel Sat in the library, ready a book about the history of the city. "Hmmm....."

Rivergold
June 4th, 2017, 02:36 PM
(I'd tell you to ask Madness, but that guy would be more concerned with finding a lover than being a butler.)
She found the kitchens, exploring every nook and cranny and spending a long while near the warmth of the fires. Feeling drowsy, she dropped off to sleep.

Lonely when the day is done...

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 4th, 2017, 03:48 PM
Who knows..)

He closed his book. Something was off. It was too quiet. Fang would normally be yapping by now.

Rivergold
June 4th, 2017, 09:47 PM
SHould I get him? *nothing to do since both charries are asleep*)

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 4th, 2017, 10:18 PM
He went to the kitchen where he saw the girl. He decided not to bother her and went back upstairs. "I guess now I can actually get this work done."

Rivergold
June 4th, 2017, 10:28 PM
@Sasukewolf (madness) (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1361) hey could you please be a demon butler for Daniel?
If I need to I can make a friend for the charrie you make)

Little heir...all alone...
Who is there...in your great home?

Fang was gone.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 5th, 2017, 12:59 PM
Sure! Would you like Sosuke or winter?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 5th, 2017, 01:01 PM
"I have my reasons," Addie said, "Let's just say they're horrible humans," she shrugged, the small, pale girl shivering once, before thinking about his question. "I...don't know," she confessed, honestly not knowing, as she was still young, and didn't know everything yet. Her teal eyes watched the familiar door quietly, her mind filling with dark fantasies of what death looked like, forcing herself to push them away. The frail girl just staying quiet, "No, I'm not," she decided, her voice not faltering, despite her feeling that it would, examing the mark on her hand again quietly.
Sasuke smiles darkly " as you wish " he says as he suddenly breaks down the door shadows pouring into the room as he begins to stand tall with a dark smile on his face. " close your eyes and cover your ears child I'm going to begin." He says as he pulls out a gun.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 5th, 2017, 01:06 PM
@Sasukewolf (madness) (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1361) hey could you please be a demon butler for Daniel?
If I need to I can make a friend for the charrie you make)

Little heir...all alone...
Who is there...in your great home?

Fang was gone.
Sure! Would you like Sosuke or winter?)
It doesn't really matter to me)

Daniel walked into his room and to the window. He sighed. "This just got really annoying."

June 5th, 2017, 01:13 PM
Sasuke smiles darkly " as you wish " he says as he suddenly breaks down the door shadows pouring into the room as he begins to stand tall with a dark smile on his face. " close your eyes and cover your ears child I'm going to begin." He says as he pulls out a gun.
Addie simply nodded, glancing at the gun, though it wasn't exactly in a nervous fashion. A gun just didn't seem very...demon-y if that made any sense, she shrugged it away, and closed her eyes. The small girl pressed her hands against her ears as tightly as she could, even though she was well-used to the sound of guns. She wasn't exactly regretting her choice to sell her soul, though she didn't like being called 'Child' even if she was in that general age group, tilting her head down a bit, though, with the child-like curiosity she had, she ended up cracking open her eyes a bit, watching silently, as if she still had her eyes completely closed.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 5th, 2017, 01:18 PM
Addie simply nodded, glancing at the gun, though it wasn't exactly in a nervous fashion. A gun just didn't seem very...demon-y if that made any sense, she shrugged it away, and closed her eyes. The small girl pressed her hands against her ears as tightly as she could, even though she was well-used to the sound of guns. She wasn't exactly regretting her choice to sell her soul, though she didn't like being called 'Child' even if she was in that general age group, tilting her head down a bit, though, with the child-like curiosity she had, she ended up cracking open her eyes a bit, watching silently, as if she still had her eyes completely closed.
Sasuke smiles as he shoots but instead of bullets something more .... demonic came out dark shadow like snakes came out tearing everything in its path. He begins to walk forward looking around for anyone until he hit something within the shadows a skull with no Flesh or skin just bone. He laughs softly " seems like the little ones found a female all we need now is the male" he says as he looks around.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 5th, 2017, 01:21 PM
Demons open
Sebastian Michaelis
Claude faustes

Reapers open
Grell
William
Ronald Knox

Angels open
Dead...)

Bard/Baldroy/Bernard
Meyrin
Finny
Ciel phantomhive

-Can we not have anymore people related or knows Sebastian as a demon like an old friend please. We already have two characters that are friends with him but let's have Sebastian keep his personality the same. Also, you may apply for a demon, but I may or may not accept them because other demons would be rare.

Do not copy off of this RP! I was the first to think of it, so you can create your own ideas and stuff. You should at least give credit to the person that inspired you, instead of looking like a copy cat jerk.

Form for oc characters
Name:
Species:
Sexuality:
Do you play a big role?:

My form
Sosuke
Around Sasukes age
http://pre00.deviantart.net/973c/th/pre/f/2014/137/f/4/psychotic_by_rainnoir-d3jvqse.jpg
Demon
http://perzo.deviantart.com/art/stone-dragon-71105748?q=gallery%3Aperzo%2F22383018&qo=79
Bisexual but prefers to be alone
Sasukes brother and his main rival
Travels but now he got his eyes on Daniel

June 5th, 2017, 01:34 PM
Sasuke smiles as he shoots but instead of bullets something more .... demonic came out dark shadow like snakes came out tearing everything in its path. He begins to walk forward looking around for anyone until he hit something within the shadows a skull with no Flesh or skin just bone. He laughs softly " seems like the little ones found a female all we need now is the male" he says as he looks around.
Addie was stunned into silence, too surprised to even gasp for the time being. The small girl stayed in her spot, her breathing still even, as if she hadn't seen anything. Her teal eyes barely peeked out of her eyes, the small, pale girl just watching. however surprised she was, however, she couldn't deny how satisfied she felt either. The child now standing pretty much straight, waiting silently, trying to think of when would be the best moment for her to open her eyes, though she knew that wasn't now.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 5th, 2017, 01:40 PM
Addie was stunned into silence, too surprised to even gasp for the time being. The small girl stayed in her spot, her breathing still even, as if she hadn't seen anything. Her teal eyes barely peeked out of her eyes, the small, pale girl just watching. however surprised she was, however, she couldn't deny how satisfied she felt either. The child now standing pretty much straight, waiting silently, trying to think of when would be the best moment for her to open her eyes, though she knew that wasn't now.
Sasuke smiles as the shadows eventually disappeared showing yet a other pile of bones. " it's done my lady. You may open your eyes " he says with a dark smile as he held out his hand and almost Immediately all the shadows gathered in his hand forming a small black misty orb. " is there anything else you desire my lady?" He asks with a smile as he crashes the orb causing it to disappear

June 5th, 2017, 01:56 PM
Sasuke smiles as the shadows eventually disappeared showing yet a other pile of bones. " it's done my lady. You may open your eyes " he says with a dark smile as he held out his hand and almost Immediately all the shadows gathered in his hand forming a small black misty orb. " is there anything else you desire my lady?" He asks with a smile as he crashes the orb causing it to disappear
Addie lowered her hands from her ears and opened her teal eyes the whole way. For a moment, she simply stood there, though, whether it was from happiness or anguish, she had no idea. The child stared at the orb until it was practically shattered, and she shook her head, "Not for now," she said coolly, before looking around at the hallways, "Though we might need some servants," she said coolly, looking around innocently, though, now, she was far from innocent, her teal eyes looking back at Sasuke's red ones once more.

Bandido
June 5th, 2017, 02:11 PM
Sosuke
Around Sasukes age
http://pre00.deviantart.net/973c/th/pre/f/2014/137/f/4/psychotic_by_rainnoir-d3jvqse.jpg
Demon
http://perzo.deviantart.com/art/stone-dragon-71105748?q=gallery%3Aperzo%2F22383018&qo=79
Bisexual but prefers to be alone
Sasukes brother and his main rival
Travels but now he got his eyes on Daniel

Accepted

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 5th, 2017, 02:15 PM
Addie lowered her hands from her ears and opened her teal eyes the whole way. For a moment, she simply stood there, though, whether it was from happiness or anguish, she had no idea. The child stared at the orb until it was practically shattered, and she shook her head, "Not for now," she said coolly, before looking around at the hallways, "Though we might need some servants," she said coolly, looking around innocently, though, now, she was far from innocent, her teal eyes looking back at Sasuke's red ones once more.
Sasuke smiles as his blood red eyes glowed a bit. " I knew you were worthy to me." He says as he begins to put her down. " so tell me would you like human or demonic servents and are you sure you would like to live in this old house?" He asks with a dark smile and a bow.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 5th, 2017, 02:24 PM
Daniel Sat back down t his desk and sighed. Something was coming. He just didn't know who, or when.

June 5th, 2017, 02:32 PM
Sasuke smiles as his blood red eyes glowed a bit. " I knew you were worthy to me." He says as he begins to put her down. " so tell me would you like human or demonic servents and are you sure you would like to live in this old house?" He asks with a dark smile and a bow.
The small girl was now straining her neck to look at Sasuke, sure, she hated her shortness, but she guessed she would have to live with it. She couldn't help but let a small, accomplished smirk come across her face as he said that she was worthy, as honestly, she knew she was. "How about a mix of both?" she said smoothly, as it seemed like a good idea, human servants to do all the seen things-such as maids that served tea and such, while demons did the other work, no matter what that ranged from. The child pondered Sasuke's second question for a moment, as she didn't know, before she was steadily aware of all the cracks in the walls, and sagging ceilings. "Not exactly," she sighed after a moment, studying the old frame, "It would be nice to have a fresh start," she murmured, as she would have much rather forgotten the memories here, which she doubted she could do in this old building.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 5th, 2017, 02:38 PM
Sasuke smiles " hmm both huh? " he laughs loudly " yes! I can do that but if you wish " his shadows begins to appear again " I could fix this place up in a matter of minutes and while my little pets do what they do. How about you and I go out and pick out some new servants. If you want you can pick them out yourself both demon and man" he says with a dark smile.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 5th, 2017, 02:39 PM
Daniel Sat back down t his desk and sighed. Something was coming. He just didn't know who, or when.
A dark shadow appears behind Daniel as a man suddenly appears it was Sosuke who taps Daniels shoulder " hello~" he says in a dark husky voice.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 5th, 2017, 02:42 PM
A dark shadow appears behind Daniel as a man suddenly appears it was Sosuke who taps Daniels shoulder " hello~" he says in a dark husky voice.
"You shouldn't sneak up on people." Daniel said. "I felt on edge for a second."

June 5th, 2017, 02:45 PM
Sasuke smiles " hmm both huh? " he laughs loudly " yes! I can do that but if you wish " his shadows begins to appear again " I could fix this place up in a matter of minutes and while my little pets do what they do. How about you and I go out and pick out some new servants. If you want you can pick them out yourself both demon and man" he says with a dark smile.
Addie's face didn't change as she nodded, looking at the shadows, but saying nothing still. "We can do that," she said simply, waiting to see what Sasuke would do. Her teal eyes didn't betray any emotion at all, so she just looked like a hollowed-out shell for the time being as she stood there. She fixed her hair in an awkward side thing, before starting to walk towards the door, as she knew that they often sold servants in the marketplace, as cold as that idea sounded, she didn't exactly care anyways.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 5th, 2017, 03:04 PM
Sosuke laughs softly " so cold but I don't follow human rules " he says smiling as he begins to sit on the desk. " you probably know why I'm here kid or would you like me to tell you?"

Sasuke smiles " please let me open the door for you " he says as he begins to walk towards the door and opens the door showing something else showing a row of bone made cells and the floor was made of rock hard blood tiles " forgive the mess I didn't really think you'll accept my deal"

June 5th, 2017, 03:12 PM
Sasuke smiles " please let me open the door for you " he says as he begins to walk towards the door and opens the door showing something else showing a row of bone made cells and the floor was made of rock hard blood tiles " forgive the mess I didn't really think you'll accept my deal"
Addie had frozen for a moment, before glancing at Sasuke. "And this is what exactly?" she asked, gesturing to the room, her teal eyes trying to see into the cells. A mess, huh? The small child stared expressionlessly into the room, it hadn't been exactly what she expected, but it worked, forcing herself to keep her breathing even as she stood there.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 5th, 2017, 03:13 PM
Sosuke laughs softly " so cold but I don't follow human rules " he says smiling as he begins to sit on the desk. " you probably know why I'm here kid or would you like me to tell you?"

"I know why." He said. "But please. Enlighten my ears with your voice."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 5th, 2017, 03:35 PM
Sasuke smiles " welcome to my world. Also don't stand too close " a demonic wolf snaps it's jaws at her, it's body was made out mist and pure darkness it's three blood red eyes glowed madly as it growls loudly at her. " they tend to fight back but they listen to me so you can choose whatever you feel is best for your home also don't worry about their forms they'll change into a human as soon as you pick them and you could even pick their gender while you're at it"

Sosuke laughs softly " fine I'm here to give you something more than the life you live " he says as he begins to get down and stand behind him. " I'm here to make a deal for unlimited power and you're greatest wish coming true of course for something only you could provide "

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 5th, 2017, 03:39 PM
Sosuke laughs softly " fine I'm here to give you something more than the life you live " he says as he begins to get down and stand behind him. " I'm here to make a deal for unlimited power and you're greatest wish coming true of course for something only you could provide "
"Unlimited power. And my wishes coming true." He looked at him. "For what. What could only I have that you want?"

June 5th, 2017, 03:44 PM
Sasuke smiles " welcome to my world. Also don't stand too close " a demonic wolf snaps it's jaws at her, it's body was made out mist and pure darkness it's three blood red eyes glowed madly as it growls loudly at her. " they tend to fight back but they listen to me so you can choose whatever you feel is best for your home also don't worry about their forms they'll change into a human as soon as you pick them and you could even pick their gender while you're at it"
Addie flinched back as the jaws snapped at her, forcing herself to stay calm. "So this is hell then?" She said smoothly, "What a sight," she murmured, before looking in the cells again. None of them really struck her as anything she would have wanted then, so she went back to the wolf, as it had been the only one that had really struck her in any way. "How about this one?" She said, keeping her distance, hands folded behind her back, teal eyes looking at the wolf emotionlessly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 5th, 2017, 03:55 PM
Sosuke smiles " your soul of course." He says with a dark smile " you see your soul is most desirable for demons like me but just needs a bit more spice of course if you're willing. " he says playfully

Sasuke smiles " well yeah but this is my part of hell" he says calmly as he watches her than he smiles " this one huh? As you wish just name it than it'll follow you " he says as the wolf growls loudly.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 5th, 2017, 04:08 PM
Sosuke smiles " your soul of course." He says with a dark smile " you see your soul is most desirable for demons like me but just needs a bit more spice of course if you're willing. " he says playfully

Sasuke smiles " well yeah but this is my part of hell" he says calmly as he watches her than he smiles " this one huh? As you wish just name it than it'll follow you " he says as the wolf growls loudly.
Daniel took very little time pondering this. His life was already terrible as it is, even with his own successful company and a house bigger than he needed. To give his soul away, didn't seem like much anymore. "Yes. I am willing."

June 5th, 2017, 06:08 PM
Addie simply nodded, before looking at the wolf again. A name. The small girl had never been good at names, having literally named a dog "Dog" a few years ago. She already had a male demon that her soul now belonged to, she guessed, so this one could be female. She didn't want to go for a huge, elaborate name, so she simply said "It's name is Phoenix" Honestly, she didn't know what she was thinking with that name, but she went with it, now watching the wolf, she knew she had picked a name that either gender could have, though honestly, she was just waiting to see what it looked like as a human, then she could call it by he/she pronouns, instead of just 'It'

Rivergold
June 5th, 2017, 06:11 PM
Kitsi woke suddenly, growling. Something was wrong. She looked around the kitchen, trying to figure out what it was that she was sensing. She climbed the stairs, calling out for Daniel. The partial fox swiveled her ears, then followed her sense of foreboding to the hallway where the large room with the window was. She knew not what was going on, but she knew that somehow, Daniel was in grave danger.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 5th, 2017, 07:30 PM
Sosuke smiles darkly as he holds out his hand " than just grab my hand and hell itself will be in your command my lord " he says as shadows begins to move a bit as he waits for Daniel to take his hand.

Sasuke smiles " great choice my lady" he says as the wolf begins to change into a warrior like female, her long messy hair amber as the flames of hell and her eyes black as night. She was thankfully wearing a tuxedo but she puts her hand on her hips and huffs " I'm in your mercy my lady " she says stubbornly

June 5th, 2017, 07:42 PM
Sasuke smiles " great choice my lady" he says as the wolf begins to change into a warrior like female, her long messy hair amber as the flames of hell and her eyes black as night. She was thankfully wearing a tuxedo but she puts her hand on her hips and huffs " I'm in your mercy my lady " she says stubbornly
Addie was quiet for the longest moment, looking over every part of Phoenix. Fitting name, she thought to herself as she saw the female's hair. Her teal eyes looked into the other woman's black ones, before she nodded, "She'll work for now," the small girl said, turning to Sasuke and nodding. She glanced at the other cells once again, but none of them caught her eye, her hands still clasped behind her back. She had enough demons for now she believed, so now it was time to get the human ones, though, of course, none of them would really be important in her eyes, since now demons seemed very interesting, compared to normal humans.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 5th, 2017, 07:47 PM
Sasuke opens the cell and Phoenix walks out of it " hmm I guess I'm more stronger than the rest of these pets " she says with a smile as Sasuke nods " as you wish my lady should we bring Phoenix along with us?"

June 5th, 2017, 07:54 PM
Sasuke opens the cell and Phoenix walks out of it " hmm I guess I'm more stronger than the rest of these pets " she says with a smile as Sasuke nods " as you wish my lady should we bring Phoenix along with us?"
Addie kept a straight face as she nodded, trying to remember where the exit was again, though she guessed Sasuke would show her. She found her fingers tracing where the contract symbol was, surprised that she couldn't really feel anything. She didn't show it, however, and just waited, her eyes looking at the cages quietly, maybe a younger, more pure part of her still wanted to free all of these 'Pets' though, honestly, she couldn't care less now.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 5th, 2017, 08:01 PM
Sasuke smiles as a portal opens up behind Sasuke " right this way my lady also if you wish to come back to get a other friend just tell me so I have many cuties and each are extremely powerful and kinda hard to come by so I hope you'll have some use for them" he says with a kind smile as he moves out of the way letting move by

June 5th, 2017, 08:14 PM
Sasuke smiles as a portal opens up behind Sasuke " right this way my lady also if you wish to come back to get a other friend just tell me so I have many cuties and each are extremely powerful and kinda hard to come by so I hope you'll have some use for them" he says with a kind smile as he moves out of the way letting move by
Addie just simply nodded again. The girl had never really been the kind to talk if there was no reason to, she glanced back at the other once more, before going through the portal. Sure, she didn't exactly love this form of transportation, but it worked, she guessed. She turned around once she was on the other side, waiting for Phoenix and Sasuke, she couldn't deny that she was nervous, but her face remained blank, saying nothing as she waited.

Rivergold
June 5th, 2017, 08:19 PM
Sosuke smiles darkly as he holds out his hand " than just grab my hand and hell itself will be in your command my lord " he says as shadows begins to move a bit as he waits for Daniel to take his hand. Kitsi opened the door, letting out a low growl at the sight of the demon. "Why are you here?" she asked. "Fang should have destroyed you."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 5th, 2017, 08:25 PM
Sasuke and Phoenix soon walk though the portal they were in front of the slave house. Sasuke smiles " here we are my lady come let's go find more people for our little family "

Sosuke eyes glowed as he looks at her " you say that yet I'm here alive and as lively as ever " he says with a dark smile " do you really think a mare coward like him could win against a demon like me?" He laughs darkly " you're dead wrong I guess wolf blood really is the best blood I mean after all Sasuke did break your heart and toss you to the side like garbage personally I would just end your life and be done with you but like always my brother does the dumbest things " he says playfully

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 5th, 2017, 08:25 PM
Sosuke smiles darkly as he holds out his hand " than just grab my hand and hell itself will be in your command my lord " he says as shadows begins to move a bit as he waits for Daniel to take his hand.

Kitsi opened the door, letting out a low growl at the sight of the demon. "Why are you here?" she asked. "Fang should have destroyed you."
He reached out to take his hand and stopped when Kitsi walked in.

June 5th, 2017, 08:34 PM
Sasuke and Phoenix soon walk though the portal they were in front of the slave house. Sasuke smiles " here we are my lady come let's go find more people for our little family "
Addie blinked for a moment, a younger part of her making a bit of surprise flash across her face, before it was gone. The small girl nodded once more, her movements now slightly more awkward, unlike her normally smooth ones. Pressing her hand against the door, as if she was going to open it, though, on the inside of her, she had no idea if she wanted to open the door, deciding to put as much pressure as she could on it in the end, her weak muscles straining to even open a door, which she found pathetic.

Rivergold
June 5th, 2017, 08:35 PM
She stopped and blinked at Sosuke, confused. "What?"
(dude she's 12)

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 5th, 2017, 08:42 PM

Sosuke eyes glowed as he looks at her " you say that yet I'm here alive and as lively as ever " he says with a dark smile " do you really think a mare coward like him could win against a demon like me?" He laughs darkly " you're dead wrong I guess wolf blood really is the best blood I mean after all Sasuke did break your heart and toss you to the side like garbage personally I would just end your life and be done with you but like always my brother does the dumbest things " he says playfully
She stopped and blinked at Sosuke, confused. "What?"
(dude she's 12)
"Stop." Daniel said getting annoyed. He looked at Sosuke. "Are we doing this, or not."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 5th, 2017, 08:46 PM
Sosuke laughs softly "'oops I thought you were someone else I guess I should really look at people especially kids" he says darkly as he suddenly grabs Daniels hand and almost immediately a demonic seal of a dragon appears on his hand " yes we are I just mistaken your whatever with a angel my brother tends to play around you see especially with females "

Sasuke smiles as she begins to pull the door open " right this way my lady " he says as Phoenix tries to hold in laughter

Rivergold
June 5th, 2017, 08:50 PM
Sosuke laughs softly "'oops I thought you were someone else I guess I should really look at people especially kids" he says darkly as he suddenly grabs Daniels hand and almost immediately a demonic seal of a dragon appears on his hand " yes we are I just mistaken your whatever with a angel my brother tends to play around you see especially with females "

Sasuke smiles as she begins to pull the door open " right this way my lady " he says as Phoenix tries to hold in laughter
She growled at the demon. "Why must you meddle in the lives of mortals?" she asked, tail lashing.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 5th, 2017, 08:51 PM

Daniel didn't try to resist when Sosuke grabbed his hands and looked at Kitsi. "I just traded my soul to him." He said. "Yes I know what I just did."

June 6th, 2017, 04:22 AM
Addie glanced at Phoenix, but said nothing, forcing herself to not scowl. She glanced at Sasuke and nodded, swiftly walking through the door, forcing herself to cover up her surprise. Honestly, she had never seen a slavehouse before, just marketplaces where they sold slaves, so this was new to her. She couldn't exactly deny that she had been a bit uncomfortable when she saw it, but she forced her breathing to become even, her arms at her sides now as she stood there.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 7th, 2017, 08:53 AM
Bump

Rivergold
June 7th, 2017, 10:09 AM
Daniel didn't try to resist when Sosuke grabbed his hands and looked at Kitsi. "I just traded my soul to him." He said. "Yes I know what I just did."
"Do you know what that will do to you?" she asked softly.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 7th, 2017, 10:20 AM
"Yes." He said. "And frankly. I don't care anymore."

Rivergold
June 7th, 2017, 11:14 AM
She watched him. "Why?" she asked.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 7th, 2017, 04:08 PM
Sosuke smiles " because he's bored. He wants something fun something real!" He says laughing loudly " and what's more fun than hell itself and as his loyal servant! I'll make his last days in this world a living dream! Until the deal is up and I get his soul" he says as he begins to sit down on the desk smiling at her " children won't understand this it's called desire Daring when someone will give up anything just for a little fun than who am I to ignore that?"

Sasuke smiles as he sees it and he walks in with Phoenix behind him. " isn't it beautiful my lady. This right here is the true form of humanity they cry, they desire, they fight and they whine for a better life." He smiles darkly " you are far more than these weaklings my lady. Hell itself desires you and fears what you can do with that beautiful mind of yours even though you hide your true emotions from me." He grabs her shoulders and begins to speak into her ear " I know you hate this you don't like all these mortals suffering and sold off like animals. You try to act big but you are only hiding the fear which annoys me but excites me all the same. Don't hide your true emotions my friend once they show they'll slowly disappear making you feel exactly like me"

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 7th, 2017, 04:54 PM
Daniel didn't answer to that as Sosuke replied to her.

June 7th, 2017, 05:59 PM
Sasuke smiles as he sees it and he walks in with Phoenix behind him. " isn't it beautiful my lady. This right here is the true form of humanity they cry, they desire, they fight and they whine for a better life." He smiles darkly " you are far more than these weaklings my lady. Hell itself desires you and fears what you can do with that beautiful mind of yours even though you hide your true emotions from me." He grabs her shoulders and begins to speak into her ear " I know you hate this you don't like all these mortals suffering and sold off like animals. You try to act big but you are only hiding the fear which annoys me but excites me all the same. Don't hide your true emotions my friend once they show they'll slowly disappear making you feel exactly like me"
Addie was dead-silent the whole time, freezing as she felt Sasuke's hands on her shoulders. However nice it sounded to be emotionless, she couldn't do it here, not where anyone could see her. She looked at Sasuke for a few heartbeats, before breaking away, her face becoming like a mask. Forcing herself to keep her breathing steady, she walked past the servants, her teal eyes unchanging, biting the inside of her cheek. They were low-life, they could barely deserve to live, she kept telling herself that, the small girl trying to seem cold and barely caring, and while she did succeed in a way, there was a bit of vulnerability that showed as well. As much as she tried to hide it, it was there, her arms at her sides, keeping them there, as Sasuke's words were slowly settling her mind, although her face still didn't change.

Rivergold
June 7th, 2017, 08:06 PM
Kitsi snarled at the demon, then stopped as a howl came from outside. "Brother!" A young man in the nude and sporting red hair was galloping on all fours towards the manor.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 7th, 2017, 08:08 PM
Daniel walked out to the front of his house and opened the door.

Rivergold
June 7th, 2017, 08:16 PM
Sasukewolf (madness)
Kitsi followed closely behind Daniel.

As Fang saw the manor he sped up. Then, whining with joy, he tackled the boy and started licking.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 7th, 2017, 08:22 PM
Sosuke eyes glowed softly when he heard someone say brother. He growls softly as he begins to follow Daniel than he watches as Daniel gets tackled down by fang. " ohh a mutt should I get rid of these pests?" He asks coldly.

Sasuke smiles as he watches her despite her attempts to become emotionless it was useless against him. He knew everything about her and can easily sense what she really feels and what she truly desires but it was amusing to see her try to become this. He laughs softly to himself as he watches her every move. His eyes glowed with curiosity and excitement As he observed her with that playful teasing smile of he's " so have you decided which should live and which should die"

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 7th, 2017, 08:25 PM
"Hey Fang." Daniel said not resisting the licks. "I missed you too." He looked at Sosuke. "No. You are not to harm these two."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 7th, 2017, 08:29 PM
"Hey Fang." Daniel said not resisting the licks. "I missed you too." He looked at Sosuke. "No. You are not to harm these two."
Sosuke huffs stubbornly " as you wish my lord ...... so what do you want me to do?" He asks calmly as he looks around only to growl softly when he sees a red eye crow watching them. " that dang brother of mine...." he says darkly obviously annoyed

Rivergold
June 7th, 2017, 08:41 PM
Sosuke huffs stubbornly " as you wish my lord ...... so what do you want me to do?" He asks calmly as he looks around only to growl softly when he sees a red eye crow watching them. " that dang brother of mine...." he says darkly obviously annoyed there was a red flash as Fang leapt at the crow, swatting it from its perch with a snarl.

Kitsi moved to Help Daniel up. "Are you alright?" she asked softly.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 7th, 2017, 08:44 PM
"I'm fine. Thank you." He told Kitsi before looking back at Sosuke. "So your brother is nosy I see."

A few hundred yards away was a person with a sniper hidden in a tree, his sight aimed at Daniel.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 7th, 2017, 09:02 PM
Sosuke smiles " yes he tends to watch over like I'm some kid " he says as the crow immediately begins to fly off but still staying by circling around them in the air. Sosuke eyes glowed a bit as he begins to suddenly stand in front of Daniel " should we be heading inside now? It's getting cold and I could cook something for you all "

Rivergold
June 7th, 2017, 09:16 PM
Sosuke smiles " yes he tends to watch over like I'm some kid " he says as the crow immediately begins to fly off but still staying by circling around them in the air. Sosuke eyes glowed a bit as he begins to suddenly stand in front of Daniel " should we be heading inside now? It's getting cold and I could cook something for you all "
(Fang swatted the bird...)
Fang came over then, standing up to his full height and staring down the demon. He was exactly the same height.

Kitsi's ear twitched and she glanced around sharply, then shoved Daniel towards the door. "Inside!"

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 7th, 2017, 09:18 PM
Daniel looked at him. "Yes. I guess it is getting a bit cold out." He said, but didn't really have a choice as he was pushed inside.

"Dam." The man said. "The kid got lucky this time."

Rivergold
June 7th, 2017, 09:33 PM
(LANGUAGE. and look up.)

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 7th, 2017, 10:24 PM
There)

June 8th, 2017, 06:34 AM
Sasuke smiles as he watches her despite her attempts to become emotionless it was useless against him. He knew everything about her and can easily sense what she really feels and what she truly desires but it was amusing to see her try to become this. He laughs softly to himself as he watches her every move. His eyes glowed with curiosity and excitement As he observed her with that playful teasing smile of he's " so have you decided which should live and which should die"
Addie was quiet for a long moment, walking around some of the servants again, slowly, taking in every part of them. She stopped at a young boy with bluish-black hair, and bright green eyes. He was scared and skinny, sure, but they could fix that, she hoped so anyways, she didn't want to come back here really. She guessed she would have to at some point, but she didn't care about that. The boy shifted slightly, revealing another boy that looked almost the same, Twins she thought to herself suddenly, looking down at the two. She didn't want to split them really, and the more hands the better, so she pointed to the two boys, "These two," she said simply, her teal eyes looking at Sasuke's blankly, not wanting to think that he knew every thought in her mind, though something in the back of her mind was telling her that was exactly what was happening.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 8th, 2017, 07:37 PM
Bump again

Rivergold
June 10th, 2017, 12:48 PM
Sasukewolf (madness) FLARKING BUMP

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 10th, 2017, 10:26 PM
Sorry was busy with stuffs!) Sosuke smiles darkly " by the way my lord would you like to know what my mark means?" He says playfully as far away right behind the sniper a black mass begins to grow.

Sasuke nods slowly " as you wish " he says paying the man to open the cell letting the kids go " is that all?" He asks with a smile

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 10th, 2017, 10:31 PM
He looked at the mark he was given and nodded. "Yes. I would like to know."

The sniper did not notice. He was still trying to get a shot on Daniel.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 10th, 2017, 10:47 PM
Sosuke smiles as he touches the mark " this mark is the symbol of a powerful demon known as the red mist dragon, it's said in many tales of man that this demon tricked many mortals and even other demons. Also known as the trickster but he was known by a other name as well he was known as the devils assassin thanks to his powers of stealth and illusions. But thanks to a brother of mine he's been one might say the lower ranks now. A dragon could easily defeat a cat but a wolf with darkness at his side I was no match thus resulting in me and you. " he kisses the mark making it glow a bit. " as one of the most powerful demonic dragons of hell i have grant you the power of illusions and stealth. Not only that you're total control over a -"

The black mass stabs though the snipers chest a dark red smile on its face as it suddenly begins to just eat the man alive in the most painful and goresome ways.

Sosuke eyes glowed softly as he smiles a dark smile " a demonic dragon like me "

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 10th, 2017, 10:53 PM
Daniel nodded, interested in his story. A very powerful demon. He looked outside when he heard a scream. It was the sniper man screaming in pain.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 10th, 2017, 10:56 PM
Sosuke smiles " now than enough with the stories! Let's eat something what would you like today?" He says obviously ignoring the screams

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 10th, 2017, 11:00 PM
Daniel looked out for the screams as they vanished, then looked back at Sosuke. "Surprise me." He said. You've done it too much already.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 10th, 2017, 11:03 PM
Sosuke smiles " as you wish .... mind leading me to your kitchen I'm still new to this house and I may know everything about your soul but I don't know much about these buildings you live in"

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 10th, 2017, 11:05 PM
Daniel led him to the kitchen.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 10th, 2017, 11:07 PM
Daniel led him to the kitchen.
Sosuke looks around and nods slowly " .... " he smiles " let's do this you may wait in the dining hall I'll get done in about ... 3 seconds "

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 10th, 2017, 11:10 PM
"Three.....?" He didn't finish and decided to do as he was told and went to the dining hall.

June 11th, 2017, 07:05 AM
Sasuke nods slowly " as you wish " he says paying the man to open the cell letting the kids go " is that all?" He asks with a smile
Addie looked at the two boys for a moment. Their moments were on the quicker side, as they seemed pretty eager to get out of the hell-hole. They were taller than her, but that was a granted, most people were taller than her, and she had forced herself to getting used to that. She looked at the others for a long moment, spotting a woman that looked like she was in her early 20s, "Her as well," she said flatly, pointing at the cell. Three humans, two demons, that seemed pretty reasonable, the small girl crossing her arms and walking over to the other cell, the twins staying where they were for the time being.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 11th, 2017, 01:16 PM
Sosuke within two seconds comes out of the kitchen putting down a delicious looking deer stew on the side some fancy looking cake. He smiles " eat up my lord "

Sasuke smiles as he pays the owner once again letting the woman free. " as you wish by the way should I grant them my power as well or just teach them what to do in your home" he asks calmly as Phoenix growls softly when the twins got closer to her

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 11th, 2017, 01:25 PM
Daniel looked surprised. It looked delicious, and it was prepared at such a short amount of time. He tasted the food and was completely surprised by how good it tasted.

June 11th, 2017, 01:31 PM
Sasuke smiles as he pays the owner once again letting the woman free. " as you wish by the way should I grant them my power as well or just teach them what to do in your home" he asks calmly as Phoenix growls softly when the twins got closer to her
Addie blinked at first, slightly confused, before shrugging. "Teach them what to do," she said smoothly, as these were just humans, and she wasn't exactly sure what Sasuke's 'Power' was, and she wasn't exactly going to ask either. Looking at Phoenix as she growled, watching the twins flinch away, Addie raising an eyebrow, before looking at the woman, who was staying sort of distant. "Time to go back," she said smoothly, crossing her arms once again as she started to make her way out, relieved to be away from all the suffering for now.

Rivergold
June 11th, 2017, 05:03 PM
Kitsi remained in the darkness near the wall, keeping a watchful eye in Daniel.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 11th, 2017, 09:26 PM
Sosuke smiles " watching mortals for a long while can teach you some neat things tell me is it to your liking?" He says with a playful smile as his eyes glowed softly

Sasuke nods " as you wish my lady" he says as he looks at the humans than at her who was already walking away he quickly follows her along with Phoenix who was glaring at the new ones. Sasuke eyes glowed as he opens the door showing a whole new place her old home

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 11th, 2017, 09:35 PM
Daniel tried to find some way, anyway to complain about his cooking, but he couldn't. In the end, he shrugged. "Its alright." He said.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 11th, 2017, 09:43 PM
Sosuke laughs softly " you know I could easily tell what your feeling so I know it's far from alright " he says playfully. " now than onto some fun would you like some demoic lesser servants in your little home"

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 11th, 2017, 10:05 PM
Daniel looked around. Having some servants would be ok considering how big the mansion was and for the past six years, he was alone. "Sure. Why not."

Rivergold
June 11th, 2017, 10:15 PM
Kitsi gave a soft noise of distrust. "Will he be needed to make pacts with these new servants?"

June 12th, 2017, 06:49 AM
Sasuke nods " as you wish my lady" he says as he looks at the humans than at her who was already walking away he quickly follows her along with Phoenix who was glaring at the new ones. Sasuke eyes glowed as he opens the door showing a whole new place her old home
Addie couldn't help but notice how Phoenix was reacting. What's wrong with her? she thought to herself, blinking as she saw her home. The girl was slightly startled, since they had been in hell before going to the slavehouse, and here they were, at her own house. Pushing her surprise away, she walked towards her home, aware of all three human servants nervously following her. The girl didn't really care though, she was almost happy to be honest, but she knew she couldn't show that, slowly and quietly walking once again, like she had been taught to do since she was little.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 12th, 2017, 09:43 AM
Sosuke smiles " no they're my slaves after all they will only follow my orders and now they'll follow yours if they get out of line just tell me and I'll make sure they suffer greatly for it so if you would excuse me" he pulls out a scary looking key " I've got some shopping to do if you need me just call my name and I'll be there"

Sasuke smiles " how is it is it to your Liking " he says as he follows her. Phoenix just stays behind watching the humans with cold eyes

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 10:50 AM
Daniel watched quietly, taking a few more bites out of the meal he served.

Rivergold
June 12th, 2017, 10:59 AM
Kisti remained by the wall.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 11:01 AM
Daniel looked at Kitsi. "Are you hungry?"

June 12th, 2017, 01:50 PM
Sasuke smiles " how is it is it to your Liking " he says as he follows her. Phoenix just stays behind watching the humans with cold eyes
Addie looked at the mansion quietly, astounded to say the least. "Of course," she said, smiling a little. Her teal eyes wide as she admired the place, Laurens Manor, her dirty blonde hair brushing her back as she looked around. "It's more than I could ever dream of," she confessed, though she had no idea if she could say that statement was true, since she did have a contract with a demon, but never mind that. She looked at the three mortals now, "Do you three have names by any chance?" She asked, and while the woman nodded, the twins shook their heads. "Name?" She said, turning to the woman, who simply said "Emily," Addie nodding, before looking at the two boys. Staying quiet for a moment, considering their names, thinking of a way to tell them apart, noticing that one had different colored eyes, and the other had same colored eyes, so that was easy. "Damian," She said, pointing to the twin with heterochromia, "And Daniel," she finished, pointing to the other one, both seeming very excited to now have names. She once again noticed Phoenix, and raised an eyebrow, before turning her back to the demon and looking at the building once more, her teal eyes filling with amazement once again.

Rivergold
June 12th, 2017, 03:42 PM
Daniel looked at Kitsi. "Are you hungry?" Kitsi was watching for the demon. When he asked her something, she blinked. "Um, yes, actually."

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 03:50 PM
"What would you like?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 12th, 2017, 03:54 PM
Sosuke eventually comes back but instead of walking through the door like a normal person. He kicks out a woman sending her to the floor but she stands up quickly growling loudly as she looks around " you tricked me!" She roars as Sosuke walks in with a dark smile " no I didn't I just said something that obviously meant something else. Either way you're here and you'll obey and stay here I'm off to get some more" he says leaving though the door as the woman growls softly looking at Daniel and kisti " so you which one of you brats are the dragons master?"

Sasuke smiles " cute names my lady" he says with a bow as he smiles at her " now than is that all may I begin making dinner for all? And also don't worry about Phoenix she's not used to humans especially humans like them"

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 12th, 2017, 04:20 PM
Daniel ignored this new comer to his house and looked at Kitsi, waiting for an answer.

June 12th, 2017, 04:31 PM
Sasuke smiles " cute names my lady" he says with a bow as he smiles at her " now than is that all may I begin making dinner for all? And also don't worry about Phoenix she's not used to humans especially humans like them"
Addie nodded gratefully, since she knew how much she sucked at names. Then she nodded once more, "That would be nice," she said simply, looking at Phoenix once again, though she nodded in understanding. The three servants glancing at each other as Sasuke said 'Humans like them' but said nothing, the twins holding each other's hands, a reflex they had developed over the years when they were nervous in the slightest, just looking back at the rest of the group now.

Rivergold
June 13th, 2017, 09:51 AM
She was about to answer when the woman was pushed in. Her lip lifted slightly, and she moved closer to Daniel. "I don't usually eat...human food."

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 13th, 2017, 10:40 AM
"So you don't want to try my steak?" He asked.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
June 13th, 2017, 12:25 PM
Sasuke smiles " okay than I think it's about time we eat come follow me and also for the new ones I would stay away from Phoenix for a while she's not used to people like you and would probably end up killing you if she could so please just stay close to me"

The woman growls again banging the table " I asked a question brats! Which one of you is the master of that filthy cheating beast of a dragon?!" Sosuke pushes two twins one boy one girl into the room. He sees the woman yelling at his master " it's the boy and don't yell at him or else " he says coldly as he once again disappears again.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 13th, 2017, 03:36 PM
Daniel sighed looking at the twins. He had finally gotten company, but the first was an angry woman. He hoped the twins were at least somewhat better.

June 13th, 2017, 04:28 PM
(( I think I'm going to make a form for Damian and Daniel-
With an added surprise ;) ))
Name: Damian Adams // Daniel Adams
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/46/ba/b0/46bab0649c645333536a71b48d166523.jpg
Species: coughcoughREAPERcough // coughcoughREAPERcough
True form (if demon or angel, or say something else if you wanna be like bassy : Do reapers have true forms? I have no idea
Sexuality: Bisexual // Asexual
Do you play a big role?: I donnooooo
Where does the character live?: I don't even know anymore

Sasuke smiles " okay than I think it's about time we eat come follow me and also for the new ones I would stay away from Phoenix for a while she's not used to people like you and would probably end up killing you if she could so please just stay close to me"
All three servants nodded, though Daniel and Damien's nods were slightly more relaxed than Emily's, who's nod was swift and curt. Addie said nothing, watching as Emily nervously kept her eyes away from Phoenix, though, once again, the twins acted differently, looking at the demon head-on. I think I like these two, she thought to herself, smirking, before she followed Sasuke, aware of the servants behind her, the twins speaking in soft murmurs, unable to be heard by anyone other than themselves as they walked.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 16th, 2017, 01:25 PM
Bump

Rivergold
June 16th, 2017, 02:43 PM
Daniel sighed looking at the twins. He had finally gotten company, but the first was an angry woman. He hoped the twins were at least somewhat better.Sowwy...)
Kitsi pointedly ignored the woman. "What is steak?" she asked.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 16th, 2017, 08:01 PM
"Here. I'll make one for you." He went into the kitchen.

Rivergold
June 16th, 2017, 08:16 PM
She followed him, curious.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 16th, 2017, 10:15 PM
He didn't ask how she wanted her steak for he only knew how to make it the way he liked best. He began cooking the steak while making other things.

Rivergold
June 16th, 2017, 10:30 PM
That thing had better be rare and just warmed on the inside.)
She watched him.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 16th, 2017, 10:38 PM
You picky)

When he finished cooking, he put it all on a plate carefully and put it on the counter.

https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.cIdyz6v5dyh6SBynfxrRXgEsEe&pid=15.1

Rivergold
June 16th, 2017, 10:54 PM
(*clears throat* )
She stared at the plate, mouth watering.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 16th, 2017, 11:10 PM
"Come dine with me." He led her back to the dining room and set her plate down next to his.

Rivergold
June 16th, 2017, 11:23 PM
She sat and looked at the plate, then reached out and picked up the steak with both hands to take a bite.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 16th, 2017, 11:37 PM
He watched her, not saying anything about the way she ate it.

Rivergold
June 16th, 2017, 11:49 PM
She took a dainty bite, then her eyes widened and she took a larger one, pausing to lick the juices from her fingers and chin before taking another huge bite. She hadn't realized until she tasted the meat how hungry she really was.

Ainz Ooal Gown
June 16th, 2017, 11:51 PM
He smiled watching her eat.

Rivergold
June 16th, 2017, 11:54 PM
She stopped mid-bite, feeling his eyes on her.