PDA

View Full Version : Firesparks Finder

Teza
May 27th, 2017, 10:07 AM
I need some stuff for my new bab Firesparks. She's going to become a new main of mine, so I'm going to be a bit picky for her family and close friends. Do not ask to be her mate! I will rp out relationships with up to 3 toms before choosing one of those three. Do not expect her to become mates with your she-cat char, as she is heterosexual through-and-through. Do not quote this post, doing so will get your app ignored completely.

Firesparks (http://areptesa.wixsite.com/wcochars/firesparks)

Needed // Wanted // Could Live Without

Biological Father
Must be tom from Windclan. Doesn't matter if he is no longer Windclan or not, preferably not as he would have abandoned her and her mother during the recent Evil Era. Must be red Abbysinnian

Adoptive Father
Doesn't have to be a tom but must be in Windclan. Will have a halfway decent relationship with Firesparks

Biological Mother
Must be she-cat from Windclan. Preferred to look a bit like Firesparks (eyes preferably). Will love Firesparks dearly

Biological Siblings
Max of 3. Fire is the oldest of her siblings, and she will have protected them growing up to a fault. She will love them all dearly but it doesn't matter if they love her back. Must look something like Firesparks

Half Siblings
Max of 4. These will be the kits of the Biological Mother and Adoptive Father. Completely optional. Must be younger than the rest of the siblings.

Friends
No limit. Must be Starclan supporters

Close Friends
Max of 2 (with exception of best friend). Must be Starclan supporters

Best Friend
Only 1. Must be Starclan supporter

Love Interests
Max of 3. These will not end up her mate so don't apply thinking they will. Must at least act like a Starclan supporter.

Future Mate
Only 1. Must be tom from Windclan who is also a Starclan supporter

Form with Link
Name + Link
Role
Roleplay Sample

Form w/o Link
Name
Appearance
Personality
Role
Roleplay Sample

Momotaro
May 27th, 2017, 12:38 PM
Name + Link~ Cinnamonpaw (http://stormofcats.weebly.com/cinnamonpaw.html)
Role~ Younger Half-Sibling
Roleplay Sample~

Wheatfur walked into the cave, it was quit large, the ceiling glittering like stars in the night sky, and the massive crystal in the middle was quite impressive. The golden medicine cat felt odd being here. He had once sneaked in here when he was a 'paw, but his mentor dragged him out by the ear. He felt a little anger at Starclan for keeping this place to themselves, How come you get to claim a place is yours? Was did you do, most of you are normal, but dead cats. Wheatfur disliked Starclan, how come everyone worshipped them? He knew they existed, thanks to the dark-forest and his mis-sept apprentice-hood, but why did cats thing they were so great?
Wheatfur turned to look at Surgestorm. The Windclan cat was staring at him, and Wheatfur knew that it wasn't friendly. Your friend was a coward and resigned Don't blame me, a true clan cat doesn't whine and moan when something doesn't go their way. They fight silently against it, or deal with it. The golden cat took in a breath and started to talk. "Hello. Surgestorm isn't it? How are things in Windclan?"

Teza
May 28th, 2017, 03:05 PM
Bump~

Teza
May 29th, 2017, 09:09 PM
Bump~

Teza
June 1st, 2017, 08:38 PM
Bump~

Teza
June 4th, 2017, 04:03 PM
Bumperz~

Teza
June 5th, 2017, 09:13 PM
Name + Link~ Cinnamonpaw (http://stormofcats.weebly.com/cinnamonpaw.html)
Role~ Younger Half-Sibling
Roleplay Sample~

Wheatfur walked into the cave, it was quit large, the ceiling glittering like stars in the night sky, and the massive crystal in the middle was quite impressive. The golden medicine cat felt odd being here. He had once sneaked in here when he was a 'paw, but his mentor dragged him out by the ear. He felt a little anger at Starclan for keeping this place to themselves, How come you get to claim a place is yours? Was did you do, most of you are normal, but dead cats. Wheatfur disliked Starclan, how come everyone worshipped them? He knew they existed, thanks to the dark-forest and his mis-sept apprentice-hood, but why did cats thing they were so great?
Wheatfur turned to look at Surgestorm. The Windclan cat was staring at him, and Wheatfur knew that it wasn't friendly. Your friend was a coward and resigned Don't blame me, a true clan cat doesn't whine and moan when something doesn't go their way. They fight silently against it, or deal with it. The golden cat took in a breath and started to talk. "Hello. Surgestorm isn't it? How are things in Windclan?"

Accepted

Though I do need parents really bad..