PDA

View Full Version : Humans and Beasts

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Leucos
July 29th, 2017, 01:56 PM
The mouse climbed on Ivy head as it sticked it's tongue out at sam.
"I was curious where you where going" Ivy answered.

Sam nodded "and could you please control that rodent if he bites me again I'll kill him" she said and laid down closing her eyes.

Darky
July 29th, 2017, 02:03 PM
Sam nodded "and could you please control that rodent if he bites me again I'll kill him" she said and laid down closing her eyes.
"I don't control it, I can't make it sit by saying sit" Ivy said as the mouse sat down.
"Well that's a start" Ivy said as the mouse saw something bit sam tail.

Leucos
July 29th, 2017, 02:08 PM
"I don't control it, I can't make it sit by saying sit" Ivy said as the mouse sat down.
"Well that's a start" Ivy said as the mouse saw something bit sam tail.

Sam whined loudly and grabbed her tail her ears where back " why is it's something always biting my tail! " she yelled and rubbed her tail and whimperd.

Darky
July 29th, 2017, 02:13 PM
Sam whined loudly and grabbed her tail her ears where back " why is it's something always biting my tail! " she yelled and rubbed her tail and whimperd.
"Ummm sam we should probably take Bucky and Abby somewhere safe?" Ivy said staring at the white wolf.

Leucos
July 29th, 2017, 02:16 PM
"Ummm sam we should probably take Bucky and Abby somewhere safe?" Ivy said staring at the white wolf.

Sam growled at the white wolf " oh come on you again!!? Leave my friends alone especially Abby ! " she snarled in front of the white wolf and hit him . She shook Abby and bucky.

Darky
July 29th, 2017, 02:20 PM
Sam growled at the white wolf " oh come on you again!!? Leave my friends alone especially Abby ! " she snarled in front of the white wolf and hit him . She shook Abby and bucky.
"Owww that hurt" the white wolf said using her black paw to rub her forehead.
"Sam it's okay it's just my sister" Ivy said with her eyes narrowed.
"What!?" Abby asked as Bucky let out a shocking grunt.

Leucos
July 29th, 2017, 02:29 PM
"Owww that hurt" the white wolf said using her black paw to rub her forehead.
"Sam it's okay it's just my sister" Ivy said with her eyes narrowed.
"What!?" Abby asked as Bucky let out a shocking grunt.

Sam growled and got up "sister??!! You said to maybe we should get them some where safe! " she said her eyes narrowing . She looked at the white wolf and back at ivy. "And besides how was I supposed to know!?" She said again her ears back at her head she was about to form into the black wolf but she kept it in the edge just in case.

Darky
July 29th, 2017, 02:41 PM
Sam growled and got up "sister??!! You said to maybe we should get them some where safe! " she said her eyes narrowing . She looked at the white wolf and back at ivy. "And besides how was I supposed to know!?" She said again her ears back at her head she was about to form into the black wolf but she kept it in the edge just in case.
"I didn't see her black paws" ivy said back to sam.
"Am I allowed to say anything?" The white she-wolf asked.
"Yea why did you come here?" Ivy asked her sister.
"I got kicked out, beginning you sister and all that" the she-wolf said.
"I meant after the alpha attacked." Ivy said.

Leucos
July 29th, 2017, 02:48 PM
"I didn't see her black paws" ivy said back to sam.
"Am I allowed to say anything?" The white she-wolf asked.
"Yea why did you come here?" Ivy asked her sister.
"I got kicked out, beginning you sister and all that" the she-wolf said.
"I meant after the alpha attacked." Ivy said.

Sams ears twitched and her tail thrashing around angrily and stood in front of Abby and Bucky " who is your alpha or was your alpha!? He is starting to get on my nerves and I know my other half hates him as much as I do! " she growled trying to calm herself but the black wolf didint allow it .

Darky
July 29th, 2017, 02:52 PM
Sams ears twitched and her tail thrashing around angrily and stood in front of Abby and Bucky " who is your alpha or was your alpha!? He is starting to get on my nerves and I know my other half hates him as much as I do! " she growled trying to calm herself but the black wolf didint allow it .
"He just goes by alpha, he has no other name"the she-wolf said. Abby and Bucky had fell asleep again.

Leucos
July 29th, 2017, 03:05 PM
"He just goes by alpha, he has no other name"the she-wolf said. Abby and Bucky had fell asleep again.

Sam nodded and kicked the bench angrily and growled. Her ears are back and snarled again and her tail was still thrashing angrily. "Where is this so called mangy alphas camp!?" She said " and sorry for hitting you I thought you where him".

Darky
July 29th, 2017, 03:17 PM
Sam nodded and kicked the bench angrily and growled. Her ears are back and snarled again and her tail was still thrashing angrily. "Where is this so called mangy alphas camp!?" She said " and sorry for hitting you I thought you where him".
Abby and Bucky woke up as the bench when over their heads.
"I can show you" The she-wolf said heading back though the grass.
"Mabye you should turn human so it's easier to spot you" Ivy said as her sister turned human (http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/3104b769b1a1b095694d053eaf1ec65d/http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z182/deathfire15/catdemon50.jpg)(just with black gloves and shoes. And her wolf ears have black tips).

Leucos
July 29th, 2017, 03:24 PM
Abby and Bucky woke up as the bench when over their heads.
"I can show you" The she-wolf said heading back though the grass.
"Mabye you should turn human so it's easier to spot you" Ivy said as her sister turned human (http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/3104b769b1a1b095694d053eaf1ec65d/http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z182/deathfire15/catdemon50.jpg)(just with black gloves and shoes. And her wolf ears have black tips).

"Please lead the way . That mut is gonna have a surprise!" She said angrily Sam huffed and turned into the black wolf or her other half . The black wolf walked beside ivys sister and nodded but was still angry then the wolf looked back at Abby and Bucky .

Darky
July 29th, 2017, 03:37 PM
"Please lead the way . That mut is gonna have a surprise!" She said angrily Sam huffed and turned into the black wolf or her other half . The black wolf walked beside ivys sister and nodded but was still angry then the wolf looked back at Abby and Bucky .
Abby and Bucky shrugged heading to sleep. Ivy and her sister headed to the camp as the scent was getting stronger.

Leucos
July 29th, 2017, 03:41 PM
Abby and Bucky shrugged heading to sleep. Ivy and her sister headed to the camp as the scent was getting stronger.

The black wolf followed but stayed alert and smelled an unknown wolf ' that's him!' Sam thought and growled . And speed walked getting in front of ivy and her sister a little bit.

Darky
July 29th, 2017, 03:49 PM
The black wolf followed but stayed alert and smelled an unknown wolf ' that's him!' Sam thought and growled . And speed walked getting in front of ivy and her sister a little bit. Ivy blocked sam.
"Woah you can't go in territory, that's death for all of us, plus that's his daughter" Ivy said.

Leucos
July 29th, 2017, 04:03 PM
Ivy blocked sam.
"Woah you can't go in territory, that's death for all of us, plus that's his daughter" Ivy said.

Sam huffed and stoped to take a breather ' can't I just talk to him?! The killing part is off my mind ' She thought so the two others could hear her thoughts. Sam sat down and growled.

Darky
July 29th, 2017, 04:08 PM
Sam huffed and stoped to take a breather ' can't I just talk to him?! The killing part is off my mind ' She thought so the two others could hear her thoughts. Sam sat down and growled.
"No you can't but his daughter is off the territory" ivy said.
"No she's coming to me, I raised her cause I was forced." The she-wolf said as the little pup who was a little girl how hugged the she-wolf.

Leucos
July 29th, 2017, 04:14 PM
"No you can't but his daughter is off the territory" ivy said.
"No she's coming to me, I raised her cause I was forced." The she-wolf said as the little pup who was a little girl how hugged the she-wolf.

Sam shook her fur and head " forced!!?? " she growled and looked at the pup s she melted because of the cuteness . She crept slowly and sniffed the pup and wagged her tail. " then how can I get my message across? " Sam said her voice now deep.

Darky
July 29th, 2017, 04:21 PM
Sam shook her fur and head " forced!!?? " she growled and looked at the pup s she melted because of the cuteness . She crept slowly and sniffed the pup and wagged her tail. " then how can I get my message across? " Sam said her voice now deep.
"Can I stay with you?" The little girl asked as Ivy had an idea.
"Sure" the shewolf said.
"Sam if that's his daughter he must care a lot if her, if you get my idea" Ivy said.

Leucos
July 29th, 2017, 04:35 PM
"Can I stay with you?" The little girl asked as Ivy had an idea.
"Sure" the shewolf said.
"Sam if that's his daughter he must care a lot if her, if you get my idea" Ivy said.

Sam nodded but felt wrong " we won't hurt the pup " she slightly growled.
The black wolf scratched her ear . And looked back "I'll go back to check on Bucky and abby. And don't hurt the pup!" She half growled on the last sentence and ran back.

Darky
July 29th, 2017, 04:47 PM
Sam nodded but felt wrong " we won't hurt the pup " she slightly growled.
The black wolf scratched her ear . And looked back "I'll go back to check on Bucky and abby. And don't hurt the pup!" She half growled on the last sentence and ran back.
"I'm going back with you, she wants to stay with me. That means leaving the pack" the she-wolf said as the little girl nodded her head as she began to follow sam. Ivy follows as well. Bucky and Abby where asleep.

Leucos
July 29th, 2017, 04:56 PM
"I'm going back with you, she wants to stay with me. That means leaving the pack" the she-wolf said as the little girl nodded her head as she began to follow sam. Ivy follows as well. Bucky and Abby where asleep.

The black wolf walked at a descent pace her tail was straight and and looked around to make sure no one was there except them. " so since you three technically left the pack I don't suppose you would like to join mine? I've been wanting to start one but was well to shy or at least my other half was" she said in her deep voice still looking forward.

Darky
July 29th, 2017, 04:57 PM
The black wolf walked at a descent pace her tail was straight and and looked around to make sure no one was there except them. " so since you three technically left the pack I don't suppose you would like to join mine? I've been wanting to start one but was well to shy or at least my other half was" she said in her deep voice still looking forward.
"We will" Ivy said as her sister nodded.
"Yay new pack!" The little girl said as it woke Abby and Bucky up.
"What new pack?" Abby asked.

Leucos
July 29th, 2017, 05:08 PM
"We will" Ivy said as her sister nodded.
"Yay new pack!" The little girl said as it woke Abby and Bucky up.
"What new pack?" Abby asked.

The black wolf smiled to see that her friends where ok. " a pack I'm making ivy and her sister are joining and think this little rascal is to " she said smiling at the pup. Sam walked up to abby and nuzzled her .

Darky
July 29th, 2017, 05:11 PM
The black wolf smiled to see that her friends where ok. " a pack I'm making ivy and her sister are joining and think this little rascal is to " she said smiling at the pup. Sam walked up to abby and nuzzled her .
"Can I and Bucky join?" Abby asked.

Leucos
July 29th, 2017, 05:16 PM
"Can I and Bucky join?" Abby asked.

The wolf tilted her head and smiled " yes you may " she said and closed her eyes and grunted pain " you won t let me have any free time will you" sam said under her breath.

Darky
July 29th, 2017, 05:18 PM
The wolf tilted her head and smiled " yes you may " she said and closed her eyes and grunted pain " you won t let me have any free time will you" sam said under her breath.
"Well won't you be the alpha?" Abby asked.

Leucos
July 29th, 2017, 05:23 PM
"Well won't you be the alpha?" Abby asked.

" Y yes I'll be the alpha " she said between grunts and whines and for a moment she pawed her head and snarled. The fur slowly going away.

Darky
July 29th, 2017, 05:40 PM
" Y yes I'll be the alpha " she said between grunts and whines and for a moment she pawed her head and snarled. The fur slowly going away.
"Umm sam, my sister and her pup still need a name" Ivy said.

Leucos
July 29th, 2017, 07:17 PM
"Umm sam, my sister and her pup still need a name" Ivy said.

She turned back to normal " why does that always have to hurt! " Sam said. She shook her self and turned to the wolves " well for your sister her name is nanook and the pup is Delphi " she scratched her head hoping the names will be ok.

Darky
July 29th, 2017, 07:25 PM
She turned back to normal " why does that always have to hurt! " Sam said. She shook her self and turned to the wolves " well for your sister her name is nanook and the pup is Delphi " she scratched her head hoping the names will be ok.
"Sorry but I have problems with the name nanook, it's the beta name and he's violent" the shewolf said with a shudder remembering those poor pups. Delphi liked her name.

Leucos
July 29th, 2017, 07:34 PM
"Sorry but I have problems with the name nanook, it's the beta name and he's violent" the shewolf said with a shudder remembering those poor pups. Delphi liked her name.

" Ok you have two options either Ari or Dione" she said and wagged her tail.

Darky
July 29th, 2017, 07:39 PM
" Ok you have two options either Ari or Dione" she said and wagged her tail.
"What about rose?" Delphi asked.
"Why rose?" Ivy asked.
"Case she sweet like one but is fierce like a thorn" Delphi said.
"I think I'll pick ari but I'll have Rose as a nickname" ari said as Delphi saw the mouse. She started at it.

Leucos
July 29th, 2017, 07:44 PM
"What about rose?" Delphi asked.
"Why rose?" Ivy asked.
"Case she sweet like one but is fierce like a thorn" Delphi said.
"I think I'll pick ari but I'll have Rose as a nickname" ari said as Delphi saw the mouse. She started at it.

Sam smiled and wagged her tail happly now her anger was gone . "Perfect I pick greek names or unusual names because regular humans names don't go with wolves but Sam was chosen for me any way hope you don't mind" she said " hey Abby isn't there classes today? " she asked her half blood friend.

Darky
July 29th, 2017, 07:55 PM
Sam smiled and wagged her tail happly now her anger was gone . "Perfect I pick greek names or unusual names because regular humans names don't go with wolves but Sam was chosen for me any way hope you don't mind" she said " hey Abby isn't there classes today? " she asked her half blood friend.
"No, I haven't been to any classes yet. I guess not all the student are here" Abby said. Abby saw something as she grabbed the bat from before.
"You again?" Abby asked.
"I'm here for my daughter" the white wolf said.
"Well your on our territory!" Ivy said as Delphi hid behind sam and ari.

Leucos
July 29th, 2017, 08:01 PM
"No, I haven't been to any classes yet. I guess not all the student are here" Abby said. Abby saw something as she grabbed the bat from before.
"You again?" Abby asked.
"I'm here for my daughter" the white wolf said.
"Well your on our territory!" Ivy said as Delphi hid behind sam and ari.

Sam growled and snarled at the white wolf "I have a message for you ,you mutt leave all of them alone! And besides if you hurt Abby or Bucky or those three I'll kill you!!! Now leave our property or else I'll have to use the black wolf again and I would just like to communicate to people and not be an animal!!!!!!" She yelled at the white wolf and her ears where back her eyes already where golden.

Darky
July 29th, 2017, 08:12 PM
Sam growled and snarled at the white wolf "I have a message for you ,you mutt leave all of them alone! And besides if you hurt Abby or Bucky or those three I'll kill you!!! Now leave our property or else I'll have to use the black wolf again and I would just like to communicate to people and not be an animal!!!!!!" She yelled at the white wolf and her ears where back her eyes already where golden.
"Just give me back my daughter and I'll leave, I'm not after that smelly cat or that dumb deer." The white wolf said as they both felt insulted.
"She left your pack to be me" ari said.
"This isn't over" the white wolf growled leaving the territory.
"Mabye we should Mark the territory with our scents" Ivy said.

Leucos
July 29th, 2017, 08:39 PM
"Just give me back my daughter and I'll leave, I'm not after that smelly cat or that dumb deer." The white wolf said as they both felt insulted.
"She left your pack to be me" ari said.
"This isn't over" the white wolf growled leaving the territory.
"Mabye we should Mark the territory with our scents" Ivy said.

Sam yelled " THEY AREN'T STUPID!!! YOU MANGY MUT!!! " she growled so he can here . Sam nodded at ivys advice and looked back at her other friends
" Don t listen to him you guys are great ! " she said hugging Bucky then Abby .

Darky
July 29th, 2017, 08:57 PM
Sam yelled " THEY AREN'T STUPID!!! YOU MANGY MUT!!! " she growled so he can here . Sam nodded at ivys advice and looked back at her other friends
" Don t listen to him you guys are great ! " she said hugging Bucky then Abby .
The three girls turned into their wolf forms as hey began rubbing there scent on the ground to make a border as Bucky wanted to help.
"Yea he's just insane" Abby said.
"She should make the border where you hunt sam, it's as far as the white wolf territory" Ivy said.
"What are the ranks so far?" Abby asked.
( Abby cat look (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/cf/1d/b7/cf1db7a6e0c3ee15f811f6b64812bf9e--cute-drawings-warrior-cats.jpg) , Delphi human looks(Just younger) (http://myfirstchat.com/storiescity/profile/2207BN.jpg), Ivy wolf looks (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/63/d0/39/63d039b73ab91403e26e9c1a1cdf2415.jpg), Bucky human looks(it had to happen) (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/0a/b1/56/0ab1566eeddcb6de477f60dfd4c01ed5.jpg) )

Leucos
July 29th, 2017, 09:00 PM
The three girls turned into their wolf forms as hey began rubbing there scent on the ground to make a border as Bucky wanted to help.
"Yea he's just insane" Abby said.
"She should make the border where you hunt sam, it's as far as the white wolf territory" Ivy said.
"What are the ranks so far?" Abby asked.
( Abby cat look (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/cf/1d/b7/cf1db7a6e0c3ee15f811f6b64812bf9e--cute-drawings-warrior-cats.jpg) , Delphi human looks(Just younger) (http://myfirstchat.com/storiescity/profile/2207BN.jpg), Ivy wolf looks (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/63/d0/39/63d039b73ab91403e26e9c1a1cdf2415.jpg), Bucky human looks(it had to happen) (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/0a/b1/56/0ab1566eeddcb6de477f60dfd4c01ed5.jpg) )

Sam nodded and formed into the black wolf and ran to the spot she was hunting " I can take care of the this one guys " Sam said in her deep voice .

Darky
July 29th, 2017, 09:01 PM
Night)

Darky
July 29th, 2017, 09:04 PM
Sam nodded and formed into the black wolf and ran to the spot she was hunting " I can take care of the this one guys " Sam said in her deep voice .
"Guess I'll find out later." Abby said.
"Can Buck turn human?" Delphi asked.
"I don't know?" Abby said.
"I remember when we were forced to chase him he disappeared and there were human footprints that lead to a tree" Ivy said as Bucky stayed quiet.
"Bucky?" Abby asked.

Leucos
July 29th, 2017, 09:07 PM
"Guess I'll find out later." Abby said.
"Can Buck turn human?" Delphi asked.
"I don't know?" Abby said.
"I remember when we were forced to chase him he disappeared and there were human footprints that lead to a tree" Ivy said as Bucky stayed quiet.
"Bucky?" Abby asked.

Sam places her scent on every rock and tree she could find and howled to let intruder wolves know that she was the alpha and no one would get past this pack.
(I'm doing another rp at the moment and thx so much! To let you know the white wolf is a jerk! )

Darky
July 29th, 2017, 09:41 PM
Sam places her scent on every rock and tree she could find and howled to let intruder wolves know that she was the alpha and no one would get past this pack.
(I'm doing another rp at the moment and thx so much! To let you know the white wolf is a jerk! )
(Back)( the pack only has 7 members)
"Bucky? Turn human no use of hiding now" ari said as Bucky let out a sigh as he turned human.
"So that's how's you where outrunning the white wolf pack" Ivy said.
"You mean Apollyon pack?" Delphi said. "It's Greek for destroyer" Delphi said.

Leucos
July 30th, 2017, 10:23 AM
(Back)( the pack only has 7 members)
"Bucky? Turn human no use of hiding now" ari said as Bucky let out a sigh as he turned human.
"So that's how's you where outrunning the white wolf pack" Ivy said.
"You mean Apollyon pack?" Delphi said. "It's Greek for destroyer" Delphi said.

Sam ran back to the rest and howled to let them know she was coming back.

Darky
July 30th, 2017, 10:33 AM
Sam ran back to the rest and howled to let them know she was coming back.
"That's the singal that she's coming back" ari said.
"The mouse is the best warrior" Delphi said.
"How?" Abby asked.
"Biting wolf ears and tails" Ivy said.
"Makes sense" Abby said as the human Bucky stayed quiet.

Leucos
July 30th, 2017, 10:37 AM
"That's the singal that she's coming back" ari said.
"The mouse is the best warrior" Delphi said.
"How?" Abby asked.
"Biting wolf ears and tails" Ivy said.
"Makes sense" Abby said as the human Bucky stayed quiet.

Sam skidded to a halt and heard the conversation " Please the ear and tail bitting is worthless but I got to admit it hurts " she said. She walked arrogantly " now if you want to learn real fighting I'll gladly show you any one wanna spar with me ? Human and beast? " she said and sat down.

Darky
July 30th, 2017, 10:48 AM
Sam skidded to a halt and heard the conversation " Please the ear and tail bitting is worthless but I got to admit it hurts " she said. She walked arrogantly " now if you want to learn real fighting I'll gladly show you any one wanna spar with me ? Human and beast? " she said and sat down.
"Maybe the mouse turns human" Abby said as human Bucky started at sam.
(Just cause mouse human looks (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/45/ef/3d/45ef3dea6b37dcbdc668b20707e54286--anime-guys-manga-anime.jpg) )

Leucos
July 30th, 2017, 11:47 AM
"Maybe the mouse turns human" Abby said as human Bucky started at sam.
(Just cause mouse human looks (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/45/ef/3d/45ef3dea6b37dcbdc668b20707e54286--anime-guys-manga-anime.jpg) )

Sam gave a doggy like laugh " a mouse turn into human? It's a cute mouse but please, any way back to the sparing" the black wolf said.

Darky
July 30th, 2017, 11:49 AM
Sam gave a doggy like laugh " a mouse turn into human? It's a cute mouse but please, any way back to the sparing" the black wolf said.
The mouse rolled his eyes as he turned human.
"So what's next Abby turning into a cat?" Ivy asked.

Leucos
July 30th, 2017, 11:56 AM
The mouse rolled his eyes as he turned human.
"So what's next Abby turning into a cat?" Ivy asked.

The black wolf narrowed her eyes and shifted back to human form. And Sam walked toward ivy " Abby is a half blood but I do think she can turn into a cat , and I'm feeling quite bored " she said stretching her arms and stretched her legs " who wanna spar with me to test there strength? The other wolves where just a warm up " Sam said rolling her shoulders and her head.

Darky
July 30th, 2017, 11:59 AM
The black wolf narrowed her eyes and shifted back to human form. And Sam walked toward ivy " Abby is a half blood but I do think she can turn into a cat , and I'm feeling quite bored " she said stretching her arms and stretched her legs " who wanna spar with me to test there strength? The other wolves where just a warm up " Sam said rolling her shoulders and her head.
" I'm still wondering about our ranks" Abby said. Bucky stayed quiet but he was thinking the same thing. The mouse leaned on the tree.

Leucos
July 30th, 2017, 12:10 PM
" I'm still wondering about our ranks" Abby said. Bucky stayed quiet but he was thinking the same thing. The mouse leaned on the tree.

" well Ivy Abby and Bucky are betas , Ari and delphi are warriors and the mouse is an omega sorry but I don't like mice " she said with her arms crossed her eyes narrowing at the now human mouse.

Darky
July 30th, 2017, 12:12 PM
" well Ivy Abby and Bucky are betas , Ari and delphi are warriors and the mouse is an omega sorry but I don't like mice " she said with her arms crossed her eyes narrowing at the now human mouse.
"Sam he can be useful aslo omegas are considered weak and left to die. They really don't get to eat" Ivy said from her experience.

Leucos
July 30th, 2017, 12:23 PM
"Sam he can be useful aslo omegas are considered weak and left to die. They really don't get to eat" Ivy said from her experience.

Sam gave a groan " fine the mouse can be a warrior " she said and crossed her arms . Sams tail kinda thrashed around a bit . She used her right hand to scratch her ear " isn't. It odd that there are no teachers today I could swear we would all be in detention by now " she said looking at the school.

Darky
July 30th, 2017, 12:26 PM
Sam huffed at this and nealed down to the wolf " your always welcome to join mine I could use a good wolf " she said smiling "but still that 'alpha ' is going to be dead any way so what if your not good at attacking he can't just kick you out because of that wolves are like new born pups if there not good at something teach them and don't just kick them out " Sam said trying to cheer the gray wolf up .
"This name is Apollyon, it's Greek for destroyer" Delphi said.
"Well that explains a lot, I remember what happen to gray when he said the white wolf name" Ivy said as all three wolves made a shudder.

Leucos
July 30th, 2017, 12:36 PM
"This name is Apollyon, it's Greek for destroyer" Delphi said.
"Well that explains a lot, I remember what happen to gray when he said the white wolf name" Ivy said as all three wolves made a shudder.

Sams ears perked "so his real name is Apollyon or something ?" Her arms still crossed " the white wolf just seems like a mutt to me " she taunted . She sat down on the bench and took out her notebook and pen "a mutt who is gonna learn his lesson for hurting you guys" sam added.

Darky
July 30th, 2017, 12:44 PM
Sams ears perked "so his real name is Apollyon or something ?" Her arms still crossed " the white wolf just seems like a mutt to me " she taunted . She sat down on the bench and took out her notebook and pen "a mutt who is gonna learn his lesson for hurting you guys" sam added.
Delphi nodded her head.
"We should get more members before we face Apollyon." ari said.
"I have a few friends, they aren't mice" Max said.(I feel like I'm just the pack cause there are 8 members and I play 7)

Leucos
July 30th, 2017, 12:48 PM
Delphi nodded her head.
"We should get more members before we face Apollyon." ari said.
"I have a few friends, they aren't mice" Max said.(I feel like I'm just the pack cause there are 8 members and I play 7)

Sam smiled and finished her red and black drawing of the wolves and her other friends . " agreed , and we need to train " she said holding up her awesome pack drawing

( Ok I'll ask sasukewolf if he wants to join in with the rp and I'll make some new charracters)

Darky
July 30th, 2017, 12:52 PM
Sam smiled and finished her red and black drawing of the wolves and her other friends . " agreed , and we need to train " she said holding up her awesome pack drawing

( Ok I'll ask sasukewolf if he wants to join in with the rp and I'll make some new charracters)
(Sasukewolf in the rp)
"Our pack need a name though" Ivy said as Abby was ready for training.

Leucos
July 30th, 2017, 01:10 PM
(He's in the rp)
"We need a name though" Ivy said as Abby was ready for training.

"I think Karuk should be our pack name it's native American " Sam said and her tail thrashed happly . She got off the bench " I'll get some more people to join. I'll be back soon guys ivy and max protect the others ok " Sam said and shifted into the black wolf. Heading towards the woods .

Darky
July 30th, 2017, 01:23 PM
"I think Karuk should be our pack name it's native American " Sam said and her tail thrashed happly . She got off the bench " I'll get some more people to join. I'll be back soon guys ivy and max protect the others ok " Sam said and shifted into the black wolf. Heading towards the woods .
"Okay" ivy said. Ari began to tell some moves to the others.

Leucos
July 30th, 2017, 01:33 PM
"Okay" ivy said. Ari began to tell some moves to the others.

After six hours the black wolf howled to let the others know she has returned. the alpha came back with three new wolves . One was brown and a hint of black but had a white stripe down his for head. The other was sand colored and had brown markings and the last one was just a little smaller than the others she was dark gray and sandy Brown the kind of color when sand is wet . " I'm back with new members" she said in her deep voice.

( Sorry I didint want to go all into detail with how long it would be )

Darky
July 30th, 2017, 01:39 PM
After six hours the black wolf howled to let the others know she has returned. the alpha came back with three new wolves . One was brown and a hint of black but had a white stripe down his for head. The other was sand colored and had brown markings and the last one was just a little smaller than the others she was dark gray and sandy Brown . " I'm back with new members" she said in her deep voice.

( Sorry I didint want to go all into detail with how long it would be )
"Umm sam we kinda have a problem." Ari said as Bucky stared down the rabbit hole.

Leucos
July 30th, 2017, 01:50 PM
"Umm sam we kinda have a problem." Ari said as Bucky started down the rabbit hole.

Sam felt bad and whent to the rabbit hole " Bucky it's ok they won't hurt you " she said her ears back feeling worried

" oh come on little fella we won't bite we only hunt elk " the brown wolf snickerd
" dude shut up! Your probably the one scaring him!! " the sand colored wolf head butted the brown one
The dark gray wolf rolled her eyes " no it's because your mouse brains is what s scaring the poor thing " she said.

Darky
July 30th, 2017, 01:55 PM
Sam felt bad and whent to the rabbit hole " Bucky it's ok they won't hurt you " she said her ears back feeling worried

" oh come on little fella we won't bite we only hunt elk " the brown wolf snickerd
" dude shut up! Your probably the one scaring him!! " the sand colored wolf head butted the brown one
The dark gray wolf rolled her eyes " no it's because your mouse brains is what s scaring the poor thing " she said.
"It's not that it's that nanook came in to attack and we chased him off but Abby is stuck in the rabbit hole as a cat" Ivy said. Abby sat in the rabbit hole as she was stuck.(I meant stared but put started)

Leucos
July 30th, 2017, 01:59 PM
"It's not that it's that nanook came in to attack and we chased him off but Abby is stuck in the rabbit hole as a cat" Ivy said. Abby sat in the rabbit hole as she was stuck.

Sam whimpered and dug at the rabbit hole " come on you two mouse brains help me here! " she half growled

" see ,your good at nothing but getting yelled at " said the sandy wolf
" tsc what ever " the brown wolf said . They both started digging at the hole to try and get Abby out.

Darky
July 30th, 2017, 02:01 PM
Sam whimpered and dug at the rabbit hole " come on you two mouse brains help me here! " she half growled

" see ,your good at nothing but getting yelled at " said the sandy wolf
" tsc what ever " the brown wolf said . They both started digging at the hole to try and get Abby out.
Abby heard digging as she thought it was nonook. She waited to see something before she attacked.

Leucos
July 30th, 2017, 02:07 PM
Abby heard digging as she thought it was nonook. She waited to see something before she attacked.

" Abby it's me Sam me and the new wolves are helping you " the alpha said as her paw and two other pairs of paws came into Abby view.

Darky
July 30th, 2017, 02:13 PM
" Abby it's me Sam me and the new wolves are helping you " the alpha said as her paw and two other pairs of paws came into Abby view.
Abby really didn't understand since she was getting use to being a cat. She didn't know the new wolves as she was a little alert. She had her claws out just in case.

Leucos
July 30th, 2017, 02:19 PM
Abby really didn't understand since she was getting use to being a cat. She didn't know the new wolves as she was a little alert. She had her claws out just in case.

"Aw man a little kitty cat " the brown wolf said his tail thrashing happly
"Don't even think about it you two " Sam said as she formed back to normal
"I'm not a big fan on chasing cats so your good with me" the sandy wolf said
"Fine " the brown wolf huffed . Sam grabbed Abby carefully and pat her head to let her know that's she is safe.

Darky
July 30th, 2017, 02:27 PM
"Aw man a little kitty cat " the brown wolf said his tail thrashing happly
"Don't even think about it you two " Sam said as she formed back to normal
"I'm not a big fan on chasing cats so your good with me" the sandy wolf said
"Fine " the brown wolf huffed . Sam grabbed Abby carefully and pat her head to let her know that's she is safe. Abby let out a hiss to the brown wolf before she had the signal from sam. Abby walked out the rabbit hole.

Leucos
July 30th, 2017, 02:36 PM
Abby let out a hiss to the brown wolf before she had the signal from sam. Abby walked out the rabbit hole.

The Sandy wolf wagged his tail and made a happy yip while jumping. He sniffed Abby and made a happy whine " hey there " he said.

" hey don't hiss at me rat" the brown wolf growled .Sam gave the brown wolf a look that said' stop'

Darky
July 30th, 2017, 02:46 PM
The Sandy wolf wagged his tail and made a happy yip while jumping. He sniffed Abby and made a happy whine " hey there " he said.

" hey don't hiss at me rat" the brown wolf growled .Sam gave the brown wolf a look that said' stop'
Abby sat on the bench as she was still a cat.
"So... what do we do now about Abby?" Ari asked petting Abby.

Leucos
July 30th, 2017, 02:49 PM
Abby sat on the bench as she was still a cat.
"So... what do we do now about Abby?" Ari asked petting Abby.

" I think we should let her get used to the new members mind if I introduce you to them guys? " Sam said her arms behind her back.

Darky
July 30th, 2017, 02:57 PM
" I think we should let her get used to the new members mind if I introduce you to them guys? " Sam said her arms behind her back.
Abby nodded her head.

Leucos
July 30th, 2017, 03:10 PM
Abby nodded her head.

The three wolves lined up . The sandy colored wolf was about to go first until the big brown wolf pushed him aside and glares at him.

" my name is krooza I'm the strongest out of these three and don't even think about beating me at anything cause it won't work " krooza said with a toothy grin is accent quite clear " I'm brave loyal prideful and very competitive "

The dark gray wolf rolled her eyes " and full of your self " she added this made krooza growl.

" my name is Acadia I'm the fastest and smartest of these two mouse brains I'm persuasive resourceful and very good at medicine " acadia said proudly

The Sandy wolf walked forward a bit nervously " my name is Mako I'm a good hunter but mostly I'm used as a guard dog I'm shy ,kind , and silly " mako said with a dorky smile.

Darky
July 30th, 2017, 03:12 PM
The three wolves lined up . The sandy colored wolf was about to go first until the big brown wolf pushed him aside and glares at him.

" my name is krooza I'm the strongest out of these three and don't even think about beating me at anything cause it won't work " krooza said with a toothy grin is accent quite clear " I'm brave loyal prideful and very competitive "

The dark gray wolf rolled her eyes " and full of your self " she added this made krooza growl.

" my name is Acadia I'm the fastest and smartest of these two mouse brains I'm persuasive resourceful and very good at medicine " acadia said proudly

The Sandy wolf walked forward a bit nervously " my name is Mako I'm a good hunter but mostly I'm used as a guard dog I'm shy ,kind , and silly " mako said with a dorky smile.
Abby liked mako and Acadia already but she wasn't sure is krooza.

Leucos
July 30th, 2017, 03:22 PM
Darky liked mako and Acadia already but she wasn't sure is krooza.

Acadia whent to go hunt for some herbs while mako was chasing his tail about 10times and Krooza was just sitting by himself looking at ivy and the pup with his tail wagging. Sam sat down beside abby and pat her head " cute kitty " Sam said

( Abby is still a cat right?)

Darky
July 30th, 2017, 03:31 PM
Acadia whent to go hunt for some herbs while mako was chasing his tail about 10times and Krooza was just sitting by himself looking at ivy and the pup with his tail wagging. Sam sat down beside abby and pat her head " cute kitty " Sam said

( Abby is still a cat right?)
(Yea)
Abby purred as she was petted.

Leucos
July 30th, 2017, 03:33 PM
(Yea)
Abby purred as she was petted.

Sam smiled and pet Abby a few times . Mako was still chasing his tail he stopped after a few more spins and ecedently bumped into ivy which made them both fall over.

Darky
July 30th, 2017, 03:36 PM
Sam smiled and pet Abby a few times . Mako was still chasing his tail he stopped after a few more spins and ecedently bumped into ivy which made them both fall over.
Ivy fell over. She was very dizzy. Abby purred

Leucos
July 30th, 2017, 03:43 PM
Ivy fell over. She was very dizzy. Abby purred

Mako got up right away and helped ivy up " I'm so sorry " mako said his ears where back and his tail was slowly wagging.

" Ha! Nice one pup! " Krooza taunted
" I'm not a pup! " Mako growled back
Acadia returned with herbs in her mouth
" technically you are since you act like one " she said through a bunch of herbs and leafs.

Darky
July 30th, 2017, 03:50 PM
Mako got up right away and helped ivy up " I'm so sorry " mako said his ears where back and his tail was slowly wagging.

" Ha! Nice one pup! " Krooza taunted
" I'm not a pup! " Mako growled back
Acadia returned with herbs in her mouth
" technically you are since you act like one " she said through a bunch of herbs and leafs.
"It's okay" Ivy said as she started at the other two, especially krooza. She ingored them as she stared at mako.
"Want to go hunting mako?" Ivy asked.

Leucos
July 30th, 2017, 03:54 PM
"It's okay" Ivy said as she started at the other two, especially krooza. She ingored them as she stared at mako.
"Want to go hunting mako?" Ivy asked.

Mako shook his fur and scratched his ear " yeah! " he said his tail wagging happly he jumped up and down twice and headed to the woods " race you! " he shouted

" oi vay I think that pup needs a training collar " Krooza said .
" Don't even start Krooza you where just as excited when you became a warrior " Acadia said and placed the herbs down . This made Krooza growl again.

Darky
July 30th, 2017, 03:58 PM
Mako shook his fur and scratched his ear " yeah! " he said his tail wagging happly he jumped up and down twice and headed to the woods " race you! " he shouted

" oi vay I think that pup needs a training collar " Krooza said .
" Don't even start Krooza you where just as excited when you became a warrior " Acadia said and placed the herbs down . This made Krooza growl again.
Ivy turned into a wolf as she raced him as well. Abby had turned over as she drifted off to a sleep a little.

Leucos
July 30th, 2017, 04:03 PM
Ivy turned into a wolf as she raced him as well. Abby had turned over as she drifted off to a sleep a little.

Mako jumped over every branch and rock. And landed into a area that had tall grass , he got into a crouch as he saw a white rabbit and crept slowly his ears twitching making no noise what so ever .

Darky
July 30th, 2017, 04:04 PM
Mako jumped over every branch and rock. And landed into a area that had tall grass , he got into a crouch as he saw a white rabbit and crept slowly his ears twitching making no noise what so ever .
Ivy wacthed him as she was silent as well.

Leucos
July 30th, 2017, 04:10 PM
Ivy wacthed him as she was silent as well.

The white rabbit twitched it's ears and Mako made no movements no noise. Then the rabbit just hopped a few inches forward and nibbled on a blade of grass. The Sandy colored wolf crept slowly then whent faster , the rabbit saw him and ran Mako chased the rabbit and pounced on him and twisted the rabbits neck with his jaw .

Darky
July 30th, 2017, 04:21 PM
The white rabbit twitched it's ears and Mako made no movements no noise. Then the rabbit just hopped a few inches forward and nibbled on a blade of grass. The Sandy colored wolf crept slowly then whent faster , the rabbit saw him and ran Mako chased the rabbit and pounced on him and twisted the rabbits neck with his jaw .
"Good job" Ivy said as she spotted dead deer.
"Someone hunting here, its a fresh kill" Ivy thought as she sniffed it.

Leucos
July 30th, 2017, 04:34 PM
"Good job" Ivy said as she spotted dead deer.
"Someone hunting here, its a fresh kill" Ivy thought as she sniffed it.

Mako had his ears perked the rabbit was still in his jaw " this is our territory maybe we should call the alpha or for Krooza " he said through a mouth full of fur.

Darky
July 30th, 2017, 04:39 PM
Mako had his ears perked the rabbit was still in his jaw " this is our territory maybe we should call the alpha or for Krooza " he said through a mouth full of fur.
"We should handle this now the person is near by" Ivy said as she follwed the scent on the deer. She headed though some trees.

Leucos
July 30th, 2017, 04:52 PM
"We should handle this now the person is near by" Ivy said as she follwed the scent on the deer. She headed though some trees.

Mako whined a bit and dropped the rabbit and quietly followed ivy making no sound with his paws " so is it a wolf? Or another animal " he whispered.

Darky
July 30th, 2017, 05:09 PM
Mako whined a bit and dropped the rabbit and quietly followed ivy making no sound with his paws " so is it a wolf? Or another animal " he whispered.
"It's half wolf, I can't smell the other scent but is close." Ivy said as she saw red fur. A growl came out her mouth as the half fox half wolf tried to hide.

Leucos
July 30th, 2017, 05:12 PM
"It's half wolf, I can't smell the other scent but is close." Ivy said as she saw red fur. A growl came out her mouth as the half fox half wolf tried to hide.

Mako nudge ivy with his nose " if its hiding then it's no threat " he said as he was the Fox /wolf hybrid hide.

Darky
July 30th, 2017, 05:14 PM
Mako nudge ivy with his nose " if its hiding then it's no threat " he said as he was the Fox /wolf hybrid hide.
"Mako, it's hiding because it knows it is caught, you don't go on another pack territory to hunt cause they can kill you if the pack wants, we should take it back to sam and see what she says" Ivy said calmly to mako.

Leucos
July 30th, 2017, 05:34 PM
"Mako, it's hiding because it knows it is caught, you don't go on another pack territory to hunt cause they can kill you if the pack wants, we should take it back to sam and see what she says" Ivy said calmly to mako.

Mako sighed and nodded "you get the Fox thing " he said and headed back .

Darky
July 30th, 2017, 05:39 PM
Mako sighed and nodded "you get the Fox thing " he said and headed back .
The foxwolf had tried to get in a rabbit hole and escape. Ivy grabbed the foxwolf tail as she dragged it back to where the pack was.

Leucos
July 30th, 2017, 05:43 PM
The foxwolf had tried to get in a rabbit hole and escape. Ivy grabbed the foxwolf tail as she dragged it back to where the pack was.

Sam was on the bench watching the others Acadia was making a herb stash and Krooza was sleeping she saw ivy and Mako

" hi guys " Sam said
" hi sam" Mako said running back.

Darky
July 30th, 2017, 05:52 PM
Sam was on the bench watching the others Acadia was making a herb stash and Krooza was sleeping she saw ivy and Mako

" hi guys " Sam said
" hi sam" Mako said running back.
The foxwolf tried to get out of Ivy grip as she dragged it to sam.
"We found a trespasser, it hunted on our land" Ivy said as the foxwolf started at sam and Abby.

Leucos
July 30th, 2017, 06:07 PM
The foxwolf tried to get out of Ivy grip as she dragged it to sam.
"We found a trespasser, it hunted on our land" Ivy said as the foxwolf started at sam and Abby.

Sam had her ears back against her head she walked up to it and looked at it" what shall we do with you? " she said

" I know we should eat him he looks tasty! " Krooza said as he got up and licked his lips.
Sam shook her head " Abby what do you think we should do? "

Darky
July 30th, 2017, 06:17 PM
Sam had her ears back against her head she walked up to it and looked at it" what shall we do with you? " she said

" I know we should eat him he looks tasty! " Krooza said as he got up and licked his lips.
Sam shook her head " Abby what do you think we should do? "
The foxwolf shuddered at what krooza said. Abby patted the fox shoulder as that meant let it join. The foxwolf was confused, very much.

Leucos
July 30th, 2017, 06:21 PM
The foxwolf shuddered at what krooza said. Abby patted the fox shoulder as that meant let it join. The foxwolf was confused, very much.

Sam nodded " ivy put the Fox wolf down he can join but if he doesn't want to join then he has to leave this area and not cross" she said.

Darky
July 30th, 2017, 06:28 PM
Sam nodded " ivy put the Fox wolf down he can join but if he doesn't want to join then he has to leave this area and not cross" she said.
The foxwolf nodded his head as if he was joining.
"Okay but no hunting deer" Ivy told the foxwolf.

Leucos
July 30th, 2017, 06:45 PM
The foxwolf nodded his head as if he was joining.
"Okay but no hunting deer" Ivy told the foxwolf.

Sam nodded back but was suspicious that this has something to do with the white wolf " now we need a name for you fox wolf, your name is steel " she said . "Welcome to the pack steel ".

Darky
July 30th, 2017, 06:49 PM
Sam nodded back but was suspicious that this has something to do with the white wolf " now we need a name for you fox wolf, your name is steel " she said . "Welcome to the pack steel ".
Steel nodded his head as he saw Abby sleeping on Bucky who was sleeping on the bench.

Darky
August 1st, 2017, 02:19 PM
Seafang the beast are we still doing this)

Leucos
August 1st, 2017, 02:24 PM
Seafang the beast are we still doing this)

Darky no sorry but are you still up for the storybrooke role play? I'm wanting to try it hope it's ok )

Darky
August 1st, 2017, 02:25 PM
Darky no sorry but are you still up for the storybrooke role play? I'm wanting to try it hope it's ok )
Your not accepted by ladybugg03)

Leucos
August 1st, 2017, 02:32 PM
Your not accepted by ladybugg03)

It's probably taiking ladybugg awhile but oki :()

Darky
August 1st, 2017, 02:38 PM
It's probably taiking ladybugg awhile but oki :()
Kk)

Rivergold
August 7th, 2017, 11:43 AM
Sorry) Thomas sighed and dropped his pen on the grass, staring at the ground. He was out of ideas, and he could hardly draw a tree trunk!
Arati looked up when she saw him drop his pen.