PDA

View Full Version : The Zodiacs (Limited spaces!)

Chalcedony
May 26th, 2017, 10:48 PM
Welcome to the Zodiacs RP.

First come first serve for all characters.

You realise you've slept all day. What a waste of your holiday! Oh well... and why did you sleep for so long? It starts to come back to you...

In your dream, a mysterious cat-bird hybrid approaches you. "I am Kiyon. And you are?"
You say your name, in shock. You've never seen anything like this before.
"I have a feeling that you are a *your zodiac sign*," Kiyon half-meows-half-chirps.
You nod, really in shock now.
Kiyon explains that their race is being attacked by mysterious enemies that only go by the name the Spirits. They are slowly killing Kiyon's kind, named the Criés (Kree-ehs, not the cries) and are planning to kill the humans as well and conquer Earth. Their only weakness is a magical power of twelve special humans, picked by the Gods. If they unite and fight against the Spirits, the Criés as well as the humans can be saved.
"Take this," the creature says. Kiyon hands you a locket with a jewel in it.
"Keep it safe, alright?"
That was the last thing you remember. But it was a dream, right? You start doubting that when you find the locket tucked neatly under your pillow. There's also a map to a place that was definitely not there before... there's a note with it written in scribble-y handwriting: 'Meet me here - come tomorrow at 4PM'.

Basically this is sort of a magical RP? There are only 11 spaces so be quick to sign up if you are. (This RP was originally going to be about the Zodiac Killer but I decided it would be inappropriate for some on WCO; gotta keep it family friendly ammirite)
Note that all the Zodiacs are at a stage that they are at the mysterious house thingy and are meeting the other Zodiacs. If you have any questions let me know!!

Requirements:
- The first name of your character has to be the first letter of the Zodiac sign, e.g. Capricorn would be Catherine, Connor, Caroline etc. Your last name can be anything.
- I would like one character per user so that everyone has a chance to be a Zodiac!
- Age can be anything between 15 - 21.

That's pretty much it.

Form:

Name:
Zodiac Sign:
Nationality:
Sexuality:
Crush/BF/GF (specify which):
Choose one special talent (nothing magical):
Choose one special talent (magical THIS time. I'll check to see if it's not too much):
Personality:
Appearance:
Other Things you want me to know?:

Chalcedony
May 26th, 2017, 10:50 PM
Name: Veruska (pronounced Veru-shukka) Rose Novak
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Nationality: Half Czech half British
Sexuality: Bisexual
Crush/BF/GF (specify which): None...yet *wink*
Choose one special talent (nothing magical): Amazing at cooking.
Choose one special talent (magical THIS time. I'll check to see if it's not too much): Can make anything out of flowers (using her mind)
Personality: you'll find out (aka I'm lazy)
Appearance:
Hair: http://www.lovely-hairstyles.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Brown-To-Blonde-Ombre.jpg
Clothes: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/02/a0/87/02a0877c5082cbf7fb684207c4c23e4a.jpg
Other Things you want me to know?: No thanks lol this is my own form

Wildy~ =3
May 26th, 2017, 11:02 PM
Name: Sophie (She isn't the best fan of her name so she asks everyone to call her Wild XD)
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio ;D
Nationality: Very very mixed XD
Sexuality: Straight
Crush: Someone can have a crush on her
Choose one special talent: Animals seem to like being around her.
Choose one special talent: Aggg only one? I had a set: Light Manipulation (Mostly Shield but also some optic illusions), Flight (Wings XD), and the special power (Only used in life-or-death situations, changes every time, she always faints afterwards) I'll think about all this.
Personality: TBRP if ok.
Appearance: Pale-ish skin, long brown hair, hazel eyes. POWERS ONLY: Brown cat ears and tail, wings.
Other Things you want me to know?: Tell me if this is not allowed.

vellichor
May 26th, 2017, 11:28 PM
Form~

Name: Lily Mae North
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Nationality: 75% British, 25% Canadian
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Crush/BF/GF (specify which): n/a
Choose one special talent (nothing magical): Can learn an instrument in almost no time
Choose one special talent (magical THIS time. I'll check to see if it's not too much): Can create anything out of clouds and stardust. e.g. Wings, animals, etc. They fade away over time, though, when not in use.
Personality: TBRP?
Appearance: 5'5; Long, brown hair (goes half-way down back); Dark blue glasses (http://static.zennioptical.com/images/product/20/89/208916_lg.jpg); hazel eyes; freckles; always has a shy smile; usually wears shorts and a t-shirt; no make-up; fair skin; always has on tennis shoes
Other Things you want me to know?: nah

SkyHeart
May 27th, 2017, 06:42 AM
(Could you please save Capricorn for me? I'll sign up later. Thanks! :3)

dino.
May 27th, 2017, 07:58 AM

You realise you've slept all day. What a waste of your holiday! Oh well... and why did you sleep for so long? It starts to come back to you...

In your dream, a mysterious cat-bird hybrid approaches you. "I am Kiyon. And you are?"
"I have a feeling that you are a *your zodiac sign*," Kiyon half-meows-half-chirps.
Kiyon explains that their race is being attacked by mysterious enemies that only go by the name the Spirits. They are slowly killing Kiyon's kind, named the Criés (Kree-ehs, not the cries) and are planning to kill the humans as well and conquer Earth. Their only weakness is a magical power of twelve special humans, picked by the Gods. If they unite and fight against the Spirits, the Criés as well as the humans can be saved.
"Keep it safe, alright?"
That was the last thing you remember. But it was a dream, right? You start doubting that when you find the locket tucked neatly under your pillow. There's also a map to a place that was definitely not there before... there's a note with it written in scribble-y handwriting: 'Meet me here - come tomorrow at 4PM'.

Basically this is sort of a magical RP? There are only 11 spaces so be quick to sign up if you are. (This RP was originally going to be about the Zodiac Killer but I decided it would be inappropriate for some on WCO; gotta keep it family friendly ammirite)
Note that all the Zodiacs are at a stage that they are at the mysterious house thingy and are meeting the other Zodiacs. If you have any questions let me know!!

Requirements:
- The first name of your character has to be the first letter of the Zodiac sign, e.g. Capricorn would be Catherine, Connor, Caroline etc. Your last name can be anything.
- I would like one character per user so that everyone has a chance to be a Zodiac!

That's pretty much it.

Form:

Name:
Zodiac Sign:
Nationality:
Sexuality:
Choose one special talent (magical THIS time. I'll check to see if it's not too much):
Personality:
Appearance:

Name: Thomas
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Nationality: 90% British, 10% Italian
Crush/BF/GF: Crush and GF is open
Choose one special talent: extremely athletic
Choose one special talent: can shapeshift into his Zodiac animal (constellation form and solid form)
Personality: do you accept TBRP?
Appearance: dark blonde hair with brown eyes, stands at 5'6" and weighs about 97 lbs, likes wearing blue jeans ripped at the knees, plaid shurts, cowboy hats, and cowboy boots. Has a country accent

wickedvirtues
May 27th, 2017, 08:18 AM
Name: Lainey
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Nationality: Mixed with a bunch of stuff (because idk)
Sexuality: Asexual
Crush/BF/GF (specify which): None
Choose one special talent (nothing magical): Good memory (unlike me irl XD)
Choose one special talent (magical THIS time. I'll check to see if it's not too much): Can turn into zodiac sign animal? (if alright, I can do something else if not)
Personality: Sweet, bubbly, creative, surprisingly intelligent
Appearance: Link: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/8b/21/e0/8b21e0ae93231c2fd3d2c36f7b97e035.jpg
Other Things you want me to know?: Nope

Darky
May 27th, 2017, 08:37 AM
Name: Abby
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Nationality: 50% native American 50% American
Crush/BF/GF (specify which): Both open
Choose one special talent (nothing magical): Is a great Archer and a great engineer.
Choose one special talent (magical THIS time. I'll check to see if it's not too much): Can turn into her zodiac animal(ram).
Personality: Tbrp
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/51/14/72/51147254e5a24442a45a38a8415594dc.jpg
Hair: Red hair.
Other Things you want me to know?:nope

Stario&Co.
May 27th, 2017, 11:19 AM
Name:Gala Veyo
Zodiac Sign:Gemini
Nationality: 50% African American 50% French
Sexuality:Bisexual
Crush/BF/GF (specify which):Well Geminis get along best with Aries, Aquarius, Leo, and Libra, so those are all open x3
Choose one special talent (nothing magical):She's really good with a naginata bo-staff (Like Donnie for TMNT)
Choose one special talent (magical THIS time. I'll check to see if it's not too much):She has healing abilities, but can't use it too much in one sitting, or else she wear herself out.
Personality:Gala is very generous and kind, as well as hyper and creative, while sometimes her imagination gets the best of her. She can have a hot heat at times, and sometimes just jumps into things.
Appearance: She's the girl with a darker complexion (http://new2.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/Quot+too+much+of+tensai+and+the+trap+quot+_8dec3cd e3e9c95b0ff8564ac3fdc90d0.png)
Other Things you want me to know?:can she have a corgi? I love corgis x3

Serendipity
May 27th, 2017, 11:58 AM

"Keep it safe, alright?"

Requirements:

That's pretty much it.

Form:

Name:
Zodiac Sign:
Nationality:
Sexuality:
Personality:
Appearance:

Is aries open?

Darky
May 27th, 2017, 12:02 PM
Is aries open?
I made a form for Aries cause Leo was taken.

LastToFall
May 27th, 2017, 12:32 PM
Name: Silas Rhode
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Nationality: American
Crush/BF/GF (specify which): N/A (open?)
Choose one special talent (nothing magical): Computer-expert (hacking, programming, ect.)
Choose one special talent (magical THIS time. I'll check to see if it's not too much): Fire manipulation.
Personality: Nerdy, idealistic, pun-humor, optimistic
Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/5YsX30k.jpg
Other Things you want me to know?: He's very patient with people, but once you get on his bad side, he doesn't forgive.

Rivergold
May 27th, 2017, 01:15 PM
WIP

Name: Chrissie (chris)Sanders
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Nationality: American(a bbunch of stuff)
Sexuality: hetero
Crush/BF/GF (specify which): open?
Choose one special talent (nothing magical): is quite good at mimicking animals and people
Choose one special talent (magical THIS time. I'll check to see if it's not too much): Can change a part of her body into any animal's (ie, arms into wings, nails into claws, ears into cat ears for better hearing, legs into fish tail or webbed feet of a duck) only one animal at a time
Personality: tbrped
Appearance: http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/d1969c23-6539-49a0-8cb8-de73479d7ed0/6ac03627-5cfc-4b24-8f13-a4a723c4d8ce.jpeg
Other Things you want me to know?

SkyHeart
May 27th, 2017, 06:15 PM
Name: Celeste Star

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Nationality: 50% American 50% Latina

Crush/BF/GF (specify which): Open

Choose one special talent (nothing magical): She's very good at Art :3

Choose one special talent (magical THIS time. I'll check to see if it's not too much): Time Manipulation (I did my research to determine this XD Her power is limited though. She can only use it for a limited amount of time.)

Personality: Celeste is a nice, creative, and intelligent person. She enjoys to draw, read, etc. She's caring and sometimes gers worried and focused on different things. The rest is TBRPED.

Appearance: Celeste is short with light skin. She has a skinny build and straight brown hair with matching eyes. She wears a navy blue sweatshirt with white shorts and navy blue sneakers. She also wears glasses that are navy blue, but she doesn't wear them sometimes.

Other Things you want me to know?: Nu

Chalcedony
May 27th, 2017, 07:04 PM
Is aries open?
Sadly not. Sorry ^^'

Darky
May 27th, 2017, 07:07 PM
Sadly not. Sorry ^^'
Are we all accepted yet or....

Chalcedony
May 27th, 2017, 07:10 PM
Name: Sophie (She isn't the best fan of her name so she asks everyone to call her Wild XD)
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio ;D
Nationality: Very very mixed XD
Crush: Someone can have a crush on her
Choose one special talent: Animals seem to like being around her.
Choose one special talent: Aggg only one? I had a set: Light Manipulation (Mostly Shield but also some optic illusions), Flight (Wings XD), and the special power (Only used in life-or-death situations, changes every time, she always faints afterwards) I'll think about all this.
Personality: TBRP if ok.
Appearance: Pale-ish skin, long brown hair, hazel eyes. POWERS ONLY: Brown cat ears and tail, wings.
Other Things you want me to know?: Tell me if this is not allowed.

Accepted accept the power. Just stick to light manipulation.

Chalcedony
May 27th, 2017, 07:10 PM
Are we all accepted yet or....
Sorry haha I'm just checking them all right now.

Chalcedony
May 27th, 2017, 07:12 PM
Name: Celeste Star

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Nationality: 50% American 50% Latina

Crush/BF/GF (specify which): Open

Choose one special talent (nothing magical): She's very good at Art :3

Choose one special talent (magical THIS time. I'll check to see if it's not too much): Time Manipulation (I did my research to determine this XD Her power is limited though. She can only use it for a limited amount of time.)

Personality: Celeste is a nice, creative, and intelligent person. She enjoys to draw, read, etc. She's caring and sometimes gers worried and focused on different things. The rest is TBRPED.

Appearance: Celeste is short with light skin. She has a skinny build and straight brown hair with matching eyes. She wears a navy blue sweatshirt with white shorts and navy blue sneakers. She also wears glasses that are navy blue, but she doesn't wear them sometimes.

Other Things you want me to know?: Nu
Accepted!

Chalcedony
May 27th, 2017, 07:12 PM
WIP

Name: Chrissie (chris)Sanders
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Nationality: American(a bbunch of stuff)
Sexuality: hetero
Crush/BF/GF (specify which): open?
Choose one special talent (nothing magical): is quite good at mimicking animals and people
Choose one special talent (magical THIS time. I'll check to see if it's not too much): Can change a part of her body into any animal's (ie, arms into wings, nails into claws, ears into cat ears for better hearing, legs into fish tail or webbed feet of a duck) only one animal at a time
Personality: tbrped
Appearance: http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/d1969c23-6539-49a0-8cb8-de73479d7ed0/6ac03627-5cfc-4b24-8f13-a4a723c4d8ce.jpeg
Other Things you want me to know?
Accepted!

Chalcedony
May 27th, 2017, 07:13 PM
Name: Silas Rhode
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Nationality: American
Crush/BF/GF (specify which): N/A (open?)
Choose one special talent (nothing magical): Computer-expert (hacking, programming, ect.)
Choose one special talent (magical THIS time. I'll check to see if it's not too much): Fire manipulation.
Personality: Nerdy, idealistic, pun-humor, optimistic
Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/5YsX30k.jpg
Other Things you want me to know?: He's very patient with people, but once you get on his bad side, he doesn't forgive.
Accepted!

Chalcedony
May 27th, 2017, 07:13 PM
Form~

Name: Lily Mae North
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Nationality: 75% British, 25% Canadian
Crush/BF/GF (specify which): n/a
Choose one special talent (nothing magical): Can learn an instrument in almost no time
Choose one special talent (magical THIS time. I'll check to see if it's not too much): Can create anything out of clouds and stardust. e.g. Wings, animals, etc. They fade away over time, though, when not in use.
Personality: TBRP?
Appearance: 5'5; Long, brown hair (goes half-way down back); Dark blue glasses (http://static.zennioptical.com/images/product/20/89/208916_lg.jpg); hazel eyes; freckles; always has a shy smile; usually wears shorts and a t-shirt; no make-up; fair skin; always has on tennis shoes
Other Things you want me to know?: nah

Accepted! (also sorry for the late responses everyone)

Chalcedony
May 27th, 2017, 07:15 PM
CandyFlossCat
Equinox
Cosmic Cat (Star :3)

Y'all accepted (I just didn't want to spam this thread)

dino.
May 27th, 2017, 07:36 PM
CandyFlossCat
Equinox

Yay ^^)

wickedvirtues
May 27th, 2017, 09:04 PM
CandyFlossCat
Equinox

Thanks c:

Blue Jay
May 27th, 2017, 10:47 PM
I made a form for Tauros but that's taken ;-;

Form:

Name: Ally (Was going to be Trista)
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius :3 (Was meant to be Tauros)
Nationality: Uh... American?
Crush/BF/GF (specify which): Not yet at least
Choose one special talent (nothing magical): Singing (Lol)
Choose one special talent (magical THIS time. I'll check to see if it's not too much): Shapeshifting?
Personality: Shy, Kind, Selfless, Couragous
Appearance: Normal-height girl with long dirty-blond hair going to her waist, tan-ish skin, and blue eyes.
Other Things you want me to know?: I might be leaving on June 10 for seven weeks without access to WCO. So maybe if I do leave, I can be in the RP for the time being at least?

Wildy~ =3
May 28th, 2017, 11:59 AM
Accepted accept the power. Just stick to light manipulation.

(Ok. Although flight might help her)

Rivergold
June 2nd, 2017, 04:12 AM
(Is this dead?)

CravenU
June 2nd, 2017, 09:18 AM
Name: Logan Trey Santini
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Nationality: part Czechoslovakian and part Italian
Crush/bf/gf: None... yet
None mag special talent: Is a beautiful singer
Magical talent: Can levitate thing
Personality: Takes most traits like a Leo, very stubborn yet kindhearted at the same time, make him made you better run, loves the sun and takes the tiny details very seriously and always remembers them

Hair:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/5c/e9/fe/5ce9fe4ea8fa85e9eaa7f689c380c5a0.jpg

Clothes :https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/55/c5/5e/55c55e8ad6a3e390d9679453b263f6ec.jpg
Other: nahhh