PDA

View Full Version : -==Cosmic Entities==-

happycyanide
May 25th, 2017, 10:21 PM
It's been a millennia since Earth has been saved by the Cosmic Beings.. but after that, they have disappeared. One day, they started to reappear. Some speculate they went to another planet to save it. Some speculate they died out and then were recreated. But it matters not, for there is danger, for humans, Cosmic Beings, and all the others. Daos, the vile being that the cosmic beings had sealed away, has returned, with more minions than ever. Who will stand up to save the universe? Who will flip to the Daos' side?

Cosmic Being Form
Name
Appearance (No images, please.. Cosmic beings are solid colored with any clothing.)
Powers (Has to be related to name- etc. 'Life, Powers are life and growth')
Personality
Crush (Anything is okay!)
Fears
Allegiance (Daos / Universal Being)
Other

Human Form
Name
Personality
Crush (Anyone is fine!)
Fears
Allegiance
Other

Some example pictures of CB's
boop (http://pepper--steak.deviantart.com/art/Electro-a-gift-659945358)
boop 2 (http://pepper--steak.deviantart.com/art/Cure-pixel-ft-Pain-668437011)
boop 3 (http://ask-the-cosmic-crew.deviantart.com/art/How-about-no-567789867)
boop 4 (http://ask-the-cosmic-crew.deviantart.com/art/This-guy-587335518)

happycyanide
May 25th, 2017, 10:32 PM
Name
Space
Appearance (No images, please.. Cosmic beings are solid colored with any clothing.)
Red entity, orange eyes with glasses, and wears orange turtleneck with regular jeans and shoes.
Connected to planets, stars, and space in general. Can summon elements at will.
Personality
Shy, scared, stutters, and isn't too social.
None (Open)
Fears
Everyone he knows will die, the dark
UB
Other

Name
Nightmare
Appearance
Green entity that wears a hood all the time, with purple eyes.
Powers
Will make selected person hallucinate their worst nightmares, and can teleport into a dream world
Personality
Sly, cunning, crazy.
Crush
None (Open)
Fears
He can't be afraid! He's the embodiement of Nightmares!
Daos
Other

Name
Death 'Deathy'
Appearance
Grey entity with dark blue eyes. Wears a long sleeved t-shirt with regular jeans and shoes.
Powers
Can speak with the dead, can bring back dead for a limited amount of time, knows when and where someone will die
Personality
Grumpy, tired, annoyed, and caring
Crush
None (Open)
Fears
Afraid everyone will hate him, scared of the end.
UB
Other

Bracken12
May 25th, 2017, 11:28 PM
Human Form

Name: Raina. Nickname: Hawk ( will kill you if you do not call her by her nickname)
Appearance: tall, lanky girl with long brown hair and piercing blue yes, Wears black leggings, a gray shirt, and black boots. Has a charm necklace with a silver hawk feather charm, never takes it off.
personality: Quick tempered, a bit of a hothead. Hates when people judge her ability to do certain tasks, and she will kill you if she needs to!
Crush: NO ONE! she's a loner, she only loves herself and her knife.
Fears: Dark, cramped spaces, also has an unnerving fear of her own blood. She's fine as long as it's not her that's bleeding, as soon as it is, she goes ballistic.
Allegiance: Neutral, once again, she's a loner.
Other: Usually has a dagger in her pocket and a spear in her boot, so don't get her mad. She's like a bomb

happycyanide
May 26th, 2017, 08:41 AM
Human Form

Name: Raina. Nickname: Hawk ( will kill you if you do not call her by her nickname)
Appearance: tall, lanky girl with long brown hair and piercing blue yes, Wears black leggings, a gray shirt, and black boots. Has a charm necklace with a silver hawk feather charm, never takes it off.
personality: Quick tempered, a bit of a hothead. Hates when people judge her ability to do certain tasks, and she will kill you if she needs to!
Crush: NO ONE! she's a loner, she only loves herself and her knife.
Fears: Dark, cramped spaces, also has an unnerving fear of her own blood. She's fine as long as it's not her that's bleeding, as soon as it is, she goes ballistic.
Allegiance: Neutral, once again, she's a loner.
Other: Usually has a dagger in her pocket and a spear in her boot, so don't get her mad. She's like a bomb

accepted!

Rivergold
May 26th, 2017, 10:02 AM
Name Flark
Age seventeen
Appearance she's grey with just a little bit of green. Slightly more grey than olive with yellow eyes. Wears hoodie and jeggings(leggings that look like skinny jeans but has greater range of motion) and convers
Powers uhhhhh..... to be found out later :3
Personality tbrped
Crush Death. or all of them.
Fears never being able to use her powers / accidentally killing everyone
Allegiance UB
Other could it be that she would be the most powerful of all if she could only use her powers(correctly)? Could work for plot, Daos capturing her or something to use against them

happycyanide
May 26th, 2017, 10:12 AM
Name Flark
Age seventeen
Appearance (No images, please.. Cosmic beings are solid colored with any clothing.) she's grey with just a little bit of green. Slightly more grey than olive with yellow eyes. Wears hoodie and jeggings(leggings that look like skinny jeans but has greater range of motion) and convers
Powers (Has to be related to name- etc. 'Life, Powers are life and growth') uhhhhh..... to be found out later :3
Personality tbrped
Crush (Anything is okay!) Death. or all of them.
Fears never being able to use her powers / accidentally killing everyone
Allegiance (Daos / Universal Being) UB
Other could it be that she would be the most powerful of all if she could only use her powers(correctly)? Could work for plot, Daos capturing her or something to use against them

accepted! and yes, she could be used for the plot!

Bracken12
May 26th, 2017, 10:34 PM
accepted!

Yeah! *does her happy dance* I'm nervocited! ( nervous + excited= nervocited!) when can we start the rp?

Wildy~ =3
May 26th, 2017, 10:43 PM
Name: Wild
Appearance: Ahem... Cat Girl XD She also has wings XD
Powers: Light Manipulation (eg. Shield), Talking with animals, random power that saves her life, Flight
Personality: TBRP'd if ok
Crush: Open
Fears: Turning evil
Allegiance: Universal Being (Against Daos)
Other: Is this allowed?

happycyanide
May 27th, 2017, 10:02 AM
Powers: Light Manipulation (eg. Shield), Talking with animals, random power that saves her life, Flight

accepted! and yee

happycyanide
May 27th, 2017, 10:17 AM
Yeah! *does her happy dance* I'm nervocited! ( nervous + excited= nervocited!) when can we start the rp?

I'm going to wait and see if anyone else wants to join. If not, then yeah, we'll start

~Masked~
May 28th, 2017, 05:36 AM
Name: Nahia (means 'Wish' or 'Desire')
Appearance: A completely white entity wears a leather jacket with shorts and also has a star necklace with bright yellow eyes.
Powers: able to give anybody one thing they desire, able to turn nightmares to normal dreams and her star necklace can turn into a shield if needed.
Personality: Nahia cares for everyone even the ones who turn against her or hurt her she believes that everyone can change, she can be naive but mostly able to think things out, she also is not one to be fought with especially when it has something to with her loved ones let's just say you won't likely make it out, she doesn't usually get teased or anything but is very selfless and doesn't care if you were to be mean to her at all even to the point of you hurting her physically she will only try to be your friend.
Crush: none (open)
Fears: mostly that she'll lose everyone and just be alone, also scared that Nightmare will hurt her in some way or that she won't be able to try and befriend him.
Allegiance: UB
Other: is it possible for Nightmare to always tease and kinda be a jerk to her like when they're both in the dream realm or something? she won't do anything back since she is kinda afraid of him.

Rivergold
May 28th, 2017, 09:20 AM

My charrie is only 17 because she's extremely young and doesn't know how to use her powers. yours is younger and knows how to use her powers....That's gonna make Flark feel really useless...

Wildy~ =3
May 28th, 2017, 12:02 PM
My charrie is only 17 because she's extremely young and doesn't know how to use her powers. yours is younger and knows how to use her powers....That's gonna make Flark feel really useless...
Oh wait I forgot to mention something: She won't know how to use her powers until she nearly dies for the first time and has to use her special power. She won't even know she has powers XD Thanks for reminding me!

Rivergold
May 28th, 2017, 12:29 PM
Oh wait I forgot to mention something: She won't know how to use her powers until she nearly dies for the first time and has to use her special power. She won't even know she has powers XD Thanks for reminding me!
*sighs* *was wanting my charrie to be unique*

happycyanide
May 28th, 2017, 12:45 PM
Name: Nahia (means 'Wish' or 'Desire')
Appearance: A completely white entity wears a leather jacket with shorts and also has a star necklace with bright yellow eyes.
Powers: able to give anybody one thing they desire, able to turn nightmares to normal dreams and her star necklace can turn into a shield if needed.
Personality: Nahia cares for everyone even the ones who turn against her or hurt her she believes that everyone can change, she can be naive but mostly able to think things out, she also is not one to be fought with especially when it has something to with her loved ones let's just say you won't likely make it out, she doesn't usually get teased or anything but is very selfless and doesn't care if you were to be mean to her at all even to the point of you hurting her physically she will only try to be your friend.
Crush: none (open)
Fears: mostly that she'll lose everyone and just be alone, also scared that Nightmare will hurt her in some way or that she won't be able to try and befriend him.
Allegiance: UB
Other: is it possible for Nightmare to always tease and kinda be a jerk to her like when they're both in the dream realm or something? she won't do anything back since she is kinda afraid of him.

Accepted! And sure!

~Masked~
May 28th, 2017, 05:39 PM
Accepted! And sure!
awesome! are we gonna start soon?

happycyanide
May 28th, 2017, 07:04 PM
awesome! are we gonna start soon?

I'll make a poll real quick to see if anyone else wants to wait or start.

Rivergold
May 28th, 2017, 08:21 PM
The answer appears obvious...

happycyanide
May 28th, 2017, 09:06 PM
The answer appears obvious...

Yeah let's start i'm impatient smol idiot now

Rivergold
May 28th, 2017, 09:13 PM
i still wish Flark could have been unique....
Flark lay on the roof of some random building, staring at the sky.

happycyanide
May 28th, 2017, 09:19 PM
i still wish Flark could have been unique....
Flark lay on the roof of some random building, staring at the sky.

(Flark is unique! She plays a part in the plot *well, everyone obviously does, but she plays a more important part*)

Rivergold
May 28th, 2017, 09:26 PM
(Flark is unique! She plays a part in the plot *well, everyone obviously does, but she plays a more important part*)
(ehhh just post pls...)

~Masked~
May 28th, 2017, 09:53 PM
Nahia sat down in a tree sighing to herself, "Hopefully there won't be as many nightmares tonight.." it always was annoying to have to deal with nightmares but she did enjoy being able to interact with people she has never met before.

Wildy~ =3
May 28th, 2017, 11:03 PM
Wild sat in a tree, sighing.

happycyanide
May 29th, 2017, 09:15 AM
Space was at the library, rubbing his eyes. He moved to the check-out desk and asked, "Can I get t-this book?.." After he checked the book out, he made his way back to his makeshift apartment. It was pretty damaged, but could work okay. Space went inside and started to read.

Nightmare was in the dream realm, chuckling to himself. "Who's next?" he asked himself. Nightmare roamed the realm, looking for any potential 'screamers'. He found a little child who was dreaming a good dream! As soon as Nightmare touched it, it went dark and horrifying. He started to laugh with insanity at it.

Rivergold
May 30th, 2017, 05:00 AM
(can Death go talk to Flark?)

~Masked~
May 30th, 2017, 09:35 AM
Space was at the library, rubbing his eyes. He moved to the check-out desk and asked, "Can I get t-this book?.." After he checked the book out, he made his way back to his makeshift apartment. It was pretty damaged, but could work okay. Space went inside and started to read.

Nightmare was in the dream realm, chuckling to himself. "Who's next?" he asked himself. Nightmare roamed the realm, looking for any potential 'screamers'. He found a little child who was dreaming a good dream! As soon as Nightmare touched it, it went dark and horrifying. He started to laugh with insanity at it.

Nahia jumped of the tree but did not land on the ground but the dream realm, she heard the sounds of each dream as she passed by one or two them had turned into nightmares but she simply changed them to normal, Suddenly she froze seeing Nightmare quickly she began to walk the other way but stopped when she heard the scream from the child's dream Nahia couldn't just let a child be traumatised just because she feared nightmare, Slowly she walked back and tapped Nightmare on the shoulder lightly "N-Nightmare.. p-please step away f-from the child's..d-dream.." she stuttered constantly when she was anywhere near him despite this she hoped she at least sounded confident enough for him to back away otherwise she wouldn't be able to help the child.

happycyanide
May 30th, 2017, 10:26 AM
(can Death go talk to Flark?)

(Yeah! ofc!)

Deathy was in a bad mood. He hated how pointless the "DRIVERS ED" class was, but he wanted to be more.. humane, so he tried to learn their customs. It didn't work out too much for him. He saw Flark sitting down, depressed. So he sat next to her, and asked, "What's up?"w

happycyanide
May 30th, 2017, 10:48 AM
Nahia jumped of the tree but did not land on the ground but the dream realm, she heard the sounds of each dream as she passed by one or two them had turned into nightmares but she simply changed them to normal, Suddenly she froze seeing Nightmare quickly she began to walk the other way but stopped when she heard the scream from the child's dream Nahia couldn't just let a child be traumatised just because she feared nightmare, Slowly she walked back and tapped Nightmare on the shoulder lightly "N-Nightmare.. p-please step away f-from the child's..d-dream.." she stuttered constantly when she was anywhere near him despite this she hoped she at least sounded confident enough for him to back away otherwise she wouldn't be able to help the child.

Nightmare turned around. "Or what?" he asked. He started to flip down his hood. "You know what happens when you try to step in!" He shouted. Nightmare left the hood upright. "Or do you just not care anymore?"

~Masked~
May 30th, 2017, 10:54 AM
Nightmare turned around. "Or what?" he asked. He started to flip down his hood. "You know what happens when you try to step in!" He shouted. Nightmare left the hood upright. "Or do you just not care anymore?"
Nahia took a step back from nightmare fear in her eyes, she began to look nervous and shook a bit "I...I..." what was she meant to say? What if he tried to hurt her? She knew she had to do something but she just didn't know what..

happycyanide
May 30th, 2017, 11:12 AM
Nahia took a step back from nightmare fear in her eyes, she began to look nervous and shook a bit "I...I..." what was she meant to say? What if he tried to hurt her? She knew she had to do something but she just didn't know what..

"NOW STAY OUT OF MY WAY!" He screeched. He turned around, waving his arms, more nightmares coming to life.

Rivergold
May 30th, 2017, 12:23 PM
(Yeah! ofc!)

Deathy was in a bad mood. He hated how pointless the "DRIVERS ED" class was, but he wanted to be more.. humane, so he tried to learn their customs. It didn't work out too much for him. He saw Flark sitting down, depressed. So he sat next to her, and asked, "What's up?"w

Heaving a huge sigh, she put an arm over her face. "The sky, looks like."

The Division
May 30th, 2017, 04:22 PM
Human Form

Name: Jason Howell

Appearance (Images are okay here.) about 6'0.' Jason is a white Caucasian male somewhere to around a slight average build, can be seen wearing a black business suit that he usally wears when going to work in office

Personality: TBRP

Crush; Undecided

Fears: losing everything and everyone that matters to him

Allegiance: Undecided

Other: None

~Masked~
May 30th, 2017, 04:43 PM
"NOW STAY OUT OF MY WAY!" He screeched. He turned around, waving his arms, more nightmares coming to life.
She stared in horror as he made more nightmares, Nahia knew what she had to do she took a deep breath she knew she was going to regret this bur she had to, while he was still turned around she shoved him to the ground with as much force as she could then she ran over to all of the nightmares separately they alll turned to dreams, she sighed in relief but did not dare look at Nightmare she knew he would be angry..she had never ever done something like this before..what else was she supposed to do?

happycyanide
May 31st, 2017, 09:26 AM
Human Form

Name: Jason Howell

Appearance (Images are okay here.) about 6'0.' Jason is a white Caucasian male somewhere to around a slight average build, can be seen wearing a black business suit that he usally wears when going to work in office

Personality: TBRP

Crush; Undecided

Fears: losing everything and everyone that matters to him

Allegiance: Undecided

Other: None

(Accepted!)

happycyanide
May 31st, 2017, 09:29 AM
Heaving a huge sigh, she put an arm over her face. "The sky, looks like."

Deathy stared at her, unamused. "No really, what's going on?"

happycyanide
May 31st, 2017, 09:30 AM
She stared in horror as he made more nightmares, Nahia knew what she had to do she took a deep breath she knew she was going to regret this bur she had to, while he was still turned around she shoved him to the ground with as much force as she could then she ran over to all of the nightmares separately they alll turned to dreams, she sighed in relief but did not dare look at Nightmare she knew he would be angry..she had never ever done something like this before..what else was she supposed to do?

Nightmare fell to the nonexistent ground, and he screamed in rage. He looked at Nahia in pure hatred.

Rivergold
May 31st, 2017, 10:53 AM
Deathy stared at her, unamused. "No really, what's going on?"
She sighed. "I'm supposed to have powers like you guys, aren't I?" She looked at her green-grey hands.

happycyanide
May 31st, 2017, 12:23 PM
She sighed. "I'm supposed to have powers like you guys, aren't I?" She looked at her green-grey hands.

He sighed, wondering that to say. "You do. We.. Just haven't found them yet."

Rivergold
May 31st, 2017, 02:15 PM
He sighed, wondering that to say. "You do. We.. Just haven't found them yet."
She groaned, then tilted her head back to look at him. "Did you have the name Death before or after you got your powers?"

Blue Jay
May 31st, 2017, 02:46 PM
Cosmic Being Form
Name: Aqua
Appearance (No images, please.. Cosmic beings are solid colored with any clothing.): Pure black entity with dark, glowing blue eyes. She wears a navy blue hoodie with leggings down to just below her knees and dark blue converse. She also has this necklace (http://www.guyharveyjewelry.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/AC010LN_500x500.jpg) that she never takes off.
Powers (Has to be related to name- etc. 'Life, Powers are life and growth'): Water Manipulation
Personality: Shy, Short-Tempered, Selfless (at certain times), Hardworking, Sort of Cowardly.
Crush (Anything is okay!): Not yet at least (wink wink)
Fears: Failure
Allegiance (Daos / Universal Being): Because there's only one Daos cosmic being, I'll be Daos.
Other: Am I too late?

~Masked~
May 31st, 2017, 04:21 PM
Nightmare fell to the nonexistent ground, and he screamed in rage. He looked at Nahia in pure hatred.
Nahia did not dare look at him keeping her back towards him,she could feel his gaze but did her best to ignore it a tinge of gulit and regret had already built up inside her.

Agnate
May 31st, 2017, 09:08 PM
Cosmic Being Form
Name:Temporo
Appearance (No images, please.. Cosmic beings are solid colored with any clothing.)A dark blue entity with bright yellow eyes. He wears a white hoodie over a yellow t-shirt and black jeans.
Powers (Has to be related to name- etc. 'Life, Powers are life and growth')time manipulation
Personality: a mostly anti-social and quite mysterious entity who is hard to get close to, but will always give someone a chance
Crush (Anything is okay!)...
Fears: the timelines in which Daos comes out victorious, or the battle simply ends everything
Allegiance (Daos / Universal Being)universal being
Other: Hallo

happycyanide
June 1st, 2017, 11:49 AM
She groaned, then tilted her head back to look at him. "Did you have the name Death before or after you got your powers?"

"No. I was always Death. It took me a while to find out my powers." He said

happycyanide
June 1st, 2017, 11:51 AM
Cosmic Being Form
Name:Temporo
Appearance (No images, please.. Cosmic beings are solid colored with any clothing.)A dark blue entity with bright yellow eyes. He wears a white hoodie over a yellow t-shirt and black jeans.
Powers (Has to be related to name- etc. 'Life, Powers are life and growth')time manipulation
Personality: a mostly anti-social and quite mysterious entity who is hard to get close to, but will always give someone a chance
Crush (Anything is okay!)...
Fears: the timelines in which Daos comes out victorious, or the battle simply ends everything
Allegiance (Daos / Universal Being)universal being
Other: Hallo

(accepted!)

happycyanide
June 1st, 2017, 11:52 AM
Cosmic Being Form
Name: Aqua
Appearance (No images, please.. Cosmic beings are solid colored with any clothing.): Pure black entity with dark, glowing blue eyes. She wears a navy blue hoodie with leggings down to just below her knees and dark blue converse. She also has this necklace (http://www.guyharveyjewelry.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/AC010LN_500x500.jpg) that she never takes off.
Powers (Has to be related to name- etc. 'Life, Powers are life and growth'): Water Manipulation
Personality: Shy, Short-Tempered, Selfless (at certain times), Hardworking, Sort of Cowardly.
Crush (Anything is okay!): Not yet at least (wink wink)
Fears: Failure
Allegiance (Daos / Universal Being): Because there's only one Daos cosmic being, I'll be Daos.
Other: Am I too late?

Accepted! And it's not too late!

Blue Jay
June 1st, 2017, 12:18 PM
Thanks!))

Aqua sat by a lake, water dancing in her hands. She smiled, watching as the liquid started spreading out throughout the lake, creating animals like horses galloping, peacocks spreading out their large feathers, birds fluttering, and even some miniature dragons breathing "fire." Slipping her converse's off, she stepped upon the water, taking in all of the shimmering beauty she fabricated.

If she can control it, she can walk on it. :handflapper: ))

Rivergold
June 2nd, 2017, 03:38 AM
"No. I was always Death. It took me a while to find out my powers." He said

"THEN WHAT THE HECK IS FLARK SUPPOSED TO MEAN??"

Bracken12
June 2nd, 2017, 04:47 PM
(I just jump in at random times!)
Hawk glared at several people as she made her way down the street. Almost everyone was either afraid of her, or they didn't know her. She stopped at a market and quickly swiped an apple, the store clerk was so busy he didn't see her take it. "Another easy steal," she mused as she continued to walk. she took a bite and it was too sweet, so it didn't suit her bitter mood at all. But even though she was a loner, she never wasted so she finished it all. Hawk then just wandered around, window shopping. She stopped in front of a arts and crafts store, she loved to draw and color, even at her age. She went in and grabbed a pad of paper, some pencils, and a box of colored pencils. She paid and went away as quickly as she had came in. She spotted a bench and sat down. She saw some little kids playing in a puddle, so she carefully began drawing them. I remember when I was that innocent and sweet. Seems so long ago... she thought as she continued to recapture the children's fun.

(this is open to whoever wants to talk to her!)

Bracken12
June 2nd, 2017, 09:37 PM
for ref. this is Hawk's necklace, might make someone do a stupid thing and try to steal it.

here it is: http://i.ebayimg.com/images/i/181684416073-0-1/s-l1000.jpg

Blue Jay
June 2nd, 2017, 11:34 PM
Aqua quickly cast away her magic when she saw a family driving a truck filled with fishing poles come into view. Everything just stopped moving and rained back into the water while she sprinted off of the water, grabbing her shoes and socks to slip back on. When that was done, she put her hood up, keeping her head low as she started walking from the town lake in hopes of no one seeing what she did. She never liked showing others what she can do, especially strangers. So she just walked along the back road into the town square, admiring the ravishing items in the windows that can be made with just a needle and thread.

Interactions are open... :3))

~Masked~
June 3rd, 2017, 07:04 PM
Nahia did not dare look at him keeping her back towards him,she could feel his gaze but did her best to ignore it a tinge of gulit and regret had already built up inside her.
happycyanide

happycyanide
June 4th, 2017, 08:55 PM
"THEN WHAT THE HECK IS FLARK SUPPOSED TO MEAN??"

Deathy winced. "...i don't exactly know. But you will figure it out! BELIEVE in yourself!" He looked away from her, and thought, Because if you do, you will be better than me. I can't even believe in myself!

happycyanide
June 4th, 2017, 08:56 PM

Nightmare looked at her, and yelled "WHY DO YOU CARE?! HOW CAN YOU EVEN CARE?!"

happycyanide
June 4th, 2017, 08:59 PM
Aqua quickly cast away her magic when she saw a family driving a truck filled with fishing poles come into view. Everything just stopped moving and rained back into the water while she sprinted off of the water, grabbing her shoes and socks to slip back on. When that was done, she put her hood up, keeping her head low as she started walking from the town lake in hopes of no one seeing what she did. She never liked showing others what she can do, especially strangers. So she just walked along the back road into the town square, admiring the ravishing items in the windows that can be made with just a needle and thread.

Interactions are open... :3))

Space adjusted his glasses, and nearly ran into Aqua. He was holding onto a book, and fell over as he jumped to the side. The book fell out of his hands, and his glasses sprawled across the ground. "O-oh my gosh, I-I'm so sorry!"

Rivergold
June 4th, 2017, 09:51 PM
Deathy winced. "...i don't exactly know. But you will figure it out! BELIEVE in yourself!" He looked away from her, and thought, Because if you do, you will be better than me. I can't even believe in myself!
She just looked at him. "For a grim reaper kind of guy you are oddly charismatic."

Blue Jay
June 4th, 2017, 11:11 PM
Space adjusted his glasses, and nearly ran into Aqua. He was holding onto a book, and fell over as he jumped to the side. The book fell out of his hands, and his glasses sprawled across the ground. "O-oh my gosh, I-I'm so sorry!"

"N-no! It's alright!" Were Aqua's first words as a figure nearly bumped into her and fell. She automatically picked up his book and glasses, holding out a hand to help him up. But when she saw his face, her hand shrank back a little. 'Wait, I don't know him! He must be on the opposite side...' Biting her lip, she still held her hand out, hoping that he couldn't tell that she wasn't a Universal Being.

~Masked~
June 5th, 2017, 01:53 AM
Nightmare looked at her, and yelled "WHY DO YOU CARE?! HOW CAN YOU EVEN CARE?!"
Nahia jumped when he yelled, after a few moments of thinking she turned around her eyes meeting his "Because I know you're not really bad, its hard being what we are I know that..but you can't just let your anger out on others.." she said her voice soft taking a step foward the fear she had before now gone, "things are hard but that doesn't mean you should do it alone...Please...Let me help you.." Nahia's voice was barely a whisper now and finally she stepped directly in front of him then she wrapped her arms around him hugging him tightly "Nobody should ever be alone.." the entity finished still holding Nightmare tightly.

~Masked~
June 8th, 2017, 09:20 PM
Nahia jumped when he yelled, after a few moments of thinking she turned around her eyes meeting his "Because I know you're not really bad, its hard being what we are I know that..but you can't just let your anger out on others.." she said her voice soft taking a step foward the fear she had before now gone, "things are hard but that doesn't mean you should do it alone...Please...Let me help you.." Nahia's voice was barely a whisper now and finally she stepped directly in front of him then she wrapped her arms around him hugging him tightly "Nobody should ever be alone.." the entity finished still holding Nightmare tightly.
( happycyanide )

Bracken12
June 10th, 2017, 10:21 PM
Hawk quickly grew bored trying to draw the leaping little brats, I mean kids. She wished they was still just long enough for her to draw. She got up and putting the drawing utensils in her dingy gray bag, started to wander around. A skinny boy, barely her age maybe younger, shifted to turn away from her. "Street rat!" he hissed as he passed her. "Dog slobber!" Hawk snapped back at him. he scurried away and she continued on her quest, except she had no idea where to. "I could always go to the diner on 12th East, they can always use some help!" she beamed but her smile turned dark. "No, Smelly Pete always chases me out with a frying pan!" she chuckled darkly before spotting some weirdly colored beings ahead of her, she scooted away from them "Cosmic Beings, have powers, able to kill me if they don't feel kind, have me begging for mercy if they do," she hissed under her breath. One thing Hawk hated to do, was beg. Hawks do not beg, they take, steal, and barter their way to death, and Hawk Wells would do the same.

(still open to who ever wants to jump in! please, she needs someone to rip into,I'm making her to sappy.)

Rivergold
June 11th, 2017, 06:50 PM
She just looked at him. "For a grim reaper kind of guy you are oddly charismatic." happycyanide

happycyanide
June 15th, 2017, 09:08 AM
She just looked at him. "For a grim reaper kind of guy you are oddly charismatic."

Death sighed, slumping his shoulders. "Fine, don't believe me."

happycyanide
June 15th, 2017, 09:09 AM
"N-no! It's alright!" Were Aqua's first words as a figure nearly bumped into her and fell. She automatically picked up his book and glasses, holding out a hand to help him up. But when she saw his face, her hand shrank back a little. 'Wait, I don't know him! He must be on the opposite side...' Biting her lip, she still held her hand out, hoping that he couldn't tell that she wasn't a Universal Being.

Space nervously squeaked as Aqua touched his glasses and book. "I-I got it.." He took them and stood up, adjusting his glasses, and fidgeting with the book.

happycyanide
June 15th, 2017, 09:10 AM

Nightmare didn't do anything, just slumped in posture. He didn't care.

Rivergold
June 15th, 2017, 10:43 AM
Death sighed, slumping his shoulders. "Fine, don't believe me."
"Hey I just said it was odd!"

happycyanide
June 15th, 2017, 11:43 AM
"Hey I just said it was odd!"

"Oh. Well, just forget that."

Rivergold
June 15th, 2017, 01:29 PM
"Oh. Well, just forget that."
She looked up at him and smiled. "You know I'm not gonna."

happycyanide
June 15th, 2017, 02:41 PM
She looked up at him and smiled. "You know I'm not gonna."

"Heh, super-memory." He chuckled a little.

Blue Jay
June 15th, 2017, 09:19 PM
Space nervously squeaked as Aqua touched his glasses and book. "I-I got it.." He took them and stood up, adjusting his glasses, and fidgeting with the book.

Aqua let out a breath she didn't know that she was holding. "S-sorry about that, but I'm kind of in a hurry. I-I have to go now," she stated, urgency and worry edging her small voice. The entity quickly pulled her hood up to shade her face of the truth. Then, without another word, she started running through the town square, attempting to get away from the other entity in case he figured out the side she was was on.

happycyanide
June 15th, 2017, 10:43 PM
Aqua let out a breath she didn't know that she was holding. "S-sorry about that, but I'm kind of in a hurry. I-I have to go now," she stated, urgency and worry edging her small voice. The entity quickly pulled her hood up to shade her face of the truth. Then, without another word, she started running through the town square, attempting to get away from the other entity in case he figured out the side she was was on.

Space raised his hand to ask who she was. He glared at himself for being so stupid.

cute skeleton
June 15th, 2017, 11:01 PM
(am I able to join this or to late?)

Wildy~ =3
June 15th, 2017, 11:12 PM
(Recap plz I couldn't find this rp)

happycyanide
June 16th, 2017, 12:03 AM
(am I able to join this or to late?)

able to join!)

Rivergold
June 16th, 2017, 08:18 AM
"Heh, super-memory." He chuckled a little.
She made a face. "Really? How would that help anyone?"

cute skeleton
June 16th, 2017, 10:32 AM
Name
dream

pink entity with magenta eyes. she wears a t-shirt with normal shorts and normal shoes.

will make a person, of selection, hallucinate dreams that aren't nightmares. going to the dream world.

Personality
tbrp

open

Fears
what is there to be afraid of for a dream?

UB

Other

Name
symbols

a light grey entity with green eyes. symbols wears a t-shirt with jeans.

being able to make symbols in thin air and reading any kind of symbols.

Personality
tbrp

open

Fears
not being that helpful, and that everyone she knows will die

UB

Other
she cant speak only in symbols threw her hands

Name: mayu
Appearance (Images are okay here.): http://orig09.deviantart.net/fa48/f/2012/346/c/c/girl_with_brown_hair_and_blue_eyes_by_missustaylor hatake-d5nvci1.jpg
Personality: tbrp
Crush (Anyone is fine!): open
Fears: losing her little brother
Allegiance: I'm gonna say none for now
Other

happycyanide
June 16th, 2017, 10:55 AM
She made a face. "Really? How would that help anyone?"

"I know, it wouldn't." He laughed a little.

happycyanide
June 16th, 2017, 10:55 AM
Name
dream

pink entity with magenta eyes. she wears a t-shirt with normal shorts and normal shoes.

will make a person, of selection, hallucinate dreams that aren't nightmares. going to the dream world.

Personality
tbrp

open

Fears
what is there to be afraid of for a dream?

UB

Other

Name
symbols

a light grey entity with green eyes. symbols wears a t-shirt with jeans.

being able to make symbols in thin air and reading any kind of symbols.

Personality
tbrp

open

Fears
not being that helpful, and that everyone she knows will die

UB

Other
she cant speak only in symbols threw her hands

Name: mayu
Appearance (Images are okay here.): http://orig09.deviantart.net/fa48/f/2012/346/c/c/girl_with_brown_hair_and_blue_eyes_by_missustaylor hatake-d5nvci1.jpg
Personality: tbrp
Crush (Anyone is fine!): open
Fears: losing her little brother
Allegiance: I'm gonna say none for now
Other

all accepted!

Rivergold
June 16th, 2017, 12:53 PM
"I know, it wouldn't." He laughed a little.
She sighed again.

happycyanide
June 16th, 2017, 12:54 PM
She sighed again.

"Hey. I'll stick by you. You'll figure it out, I promise. And I'll be right there when you do!" He promised.

Rivergold
June 16th, 2017, 02:45 PM
"Hey. I'll stick by you. You'll figure it out, I promise. And I'll be right there when you do!" He promised.
"And when will that be, in the next two hundred years?"

happycyanide
June 16th, 2017, 04:06 PM
"And when will that be, in the next two hundred years?"

"You never know."

Rivergold
June 16th, 2017, 04:30 PM
"You never know."
She groaned. "So, why are you here again?"

happycyanide
June 16th, 2017, 04:36 PM
She groaned. "So, why are you here again?"

"To hang out with you." He replied.

Rivergold
June 16th, 2017, 04:39 PM
"To hang out with you." He replied.
She opened an eye. "Shouldn't I be a bit young for you?"

happycyanide
June 16th, 2017, 04:43 PM
She opened an eye. "Shouldn't I be a bit young for you?"

"Hardy har har." He rolled his non-existant pupils.

Rivergold
June 16th, 2017, 04:51 PM
"Hardy har har." He rolled his non-existant pupils.
"No, I'm serious. how old--" she stopped. "Wait, how old were you when you got your powers?"

happycyanide
June 16th, 2017, 04:53 PM
"No, I'm serious. how old--" she stopped. "Wait, how old were you when you got your powers?"

"About 215. Why?" He stopped. "OoooOOOoh."

Rivergold
June 16th, 2017, 05:07 PM
"About 215. Why?" He stopped. "OoooOOOoh."
She let her head fall back and let out a huge groan. "Great, I get to wait two hundred years for what?"

happycyanide
June 16th, 2017, 05:15 PM
She let her head fall back and let out a huge groan. "Great, I get to wait two hundred years for what?"

"We don't know if it'll be two hundred years!" He said quickly. "It may be next year, next month, next week, tomorrow!"

Rivergold
June 16th, 2017, 05:23 PM
"We don't know if it'll be two hundred years!" He said quickly. "It may be next year, next month, next week, tomorrow!"
she looked at him and raised an eyebrow.
(Idk about you but in my head none of these guys have noses....)

happycyanide
June 16th, 2017, 05:25 PM
she looked at him and raised an eyebrow.
(Idk about you but in my head none of these guys have noses....)

(Lol Inever really thought about it.)
He sighed.

Rivergold
June 16th, 2017, 05:40 PM
(Lol Inever really thought about it.)
He sighed.

(*Draws Dark* ...That is the most perfect ship name ever....)
She put her arm over her eyes again and sighed. "The charismatician is at a loss, I am hopeless."

~Masked~
June 17th, 2017, 08:54 AM
Nightmare didn't do anything, just slumped in posture. He didn't care.
Nahia just stood there not saying a single word only hugging him, she wondered if what she had said got to him in anyway at all?

happycyanide
June 20th, 2017, 10:19 AM
(*Draws Dark* ...That is the most perfect ship name ever....)
She put her arm over her eyes again and sighed. "The charismatician is at a loss, I am hopeless."

"You're not." He said. "Just believe in yourself. You're intelligent for your age, and I know that because human teens can't usually say a sentence without 'like' in it." He tried to joke.

happycyanide
June 20th, 2017, 10:20 AM
Nahia just stood there not saying a single word only hugging him, she wondered if what she had said got to him in anyway at all?

Nightmare pushed Nahia off of him. "You done now?" he asked.

Rivergold
June 20th, 2017, 10:26 AM
"You're not." He said. "Just believe in yourself. You're intelligent for your age, and I know that because human teens can't usually say a sentence without 'like' in it." He tried to joke.
She looked at him. "Like."

~Masked~
June 20th, 2017, 03:49 PM
Nightmare pushed Nahia off of him. "You done now?" he asked.
Nahia looked at him slowly nodding, after that she just kinda nervously looked around unsure what to do.

happycyanide
June 27th, 2017, 12:37 PM
Nahia looked at him slowly nodding, after that she just kinda nervously looked around unsure what to do.

"I hope you are." He said. He put his hands on his hood. "Because I will make you be done."

happycyanide
June 27th, 2017, 12:41 PM
She looked at him. "Like."

He groaned, leaning his head back. "Kid, you're making it real hard for me to help you.. But I will until the end, trust me!"

Rivergold
June 28th, 2017, 10:53 AM
He groaned, leaning his head back. "Kid, you're making it real hard for me to help you.. But I will until the end, trust me!"
"I said that in the pretext of you giving me more examples. 'Like what?'"

happycyanide
June 28th, 2017, 11:24 AM
"I said that in the pretext of you giving me more examples. 'Like what?'"

(oop i thought she just did that to do that)
"Ooh... Whoops." He grinned sheepishly. "Okay, here we go. You're better at english than most teens, you notice how others feel, and much much more."

~Masked~
June 29th, 2017, 05:53 AM
"I hope you are." He said. He put his hands on his hood. "Because I will make you be done."
Nahia looked at him confused "what..?" she asked, she had an idea of what he might do but tried not think of it.

happycyanide
June 29th, 2017, 10:05 AM
[Nahia looked at him confused "what..?" she asked, she had an idea of what he might do but tried not think of it.

He pulled down his hood, and her vision disappeared into blackness. Then her nightmares began to come.

Rivergold
June 29th, 2017, 11:04 AM
"Ooh... Whoops." He grinned sheepishly. "Okay, here we go. You're better at english than most teens, you notice how others feel, and much much more."

(It was both.)
She sighed. "That's because I'm not most teens. I'm green and I have no nose."

~Masked~
June 30th, 2017, 01:19 AM
[

He pulled down his hood, and her vision disappeared into blackness. Then her nightmares began to come.
As the her vison went dark she already knew what he was doing, the nightmare consisted of well..Nightmare standing there just laughing and to be exact that scared her in general then he turned to her and just started walking Nahia could not move only watch as the person she feared the most came closer to her.

Rivergold
July 11th, 2017, 12:53 AM

(bump?)

Bracken12
July 13th, 2017, 11:30 PM
( still hoping someone will come talk to Hawk)
Hawk quickly turned on her heels and walked/ran away. She chanted ' I'm just walking away' under her breath. Suddenly she bumped into someone, causing her to drop her bag and its contents on the sidewalk. her new drawing pad landed in a puddle, and she scrambled to grab it. "WHAT GIVES?!" she yelled as she saw that the bottom six pages was ruined. so much for keeping it nice..she thought bitterly.

gives perfect opening for person interacting with her PLEASE INTERACT WITH HER! ANYONE!

Bracken12
July 15th, 2017, 05:03 PM
( still hoping someone will come talk to Hawk)
Hawk quickly turned on her heels and walked/ran away. She chanted ' I'm just walking away' under her breath. Suddenly she bumped into someone, causing her to drop her bag and its contents on the sidewalk. her new drawing pad landed in a puddle, and she scrambled to grab it. "WHAT GIVES?!" she yelled as she saw that the bottom six pages was ruined. so much for keeping it nice..she thought bitterly.

gives perfect opening for person interacting with her PLEASE INTERACT WITH HER! ANYONE!
PLEASE! I NEED SOMEONE FOR HER TO AT LEAST TALK TO!