PDA

View Full Version : Dark Forest Territory

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8

~Silverkit~
February 18th, 2019, 03:59 PM
Ashstep crouched down, his green eyes glinting with excitement. He leaped at Foxjump, trying to bang her on the head, hoping to land a hit.
Foxjump leapt out of the way. She jumped on Ashsteps back with her claws untheathed.

furrensic
February 18th, 2019, 04:03 PM
Foxjump leapt out of the way. She jumped on Ashsteps back with her claws untheathed.
Ashstep hissed, spinning around. He clawed at Foxjumps leg.

~Silverkit~
February 18th, 2019, 04:14 PM
Ashstep hissed, spinning around. He clawed at Foxjumps leg.
Foxjump let out a shriek and jumped off. She clawed Ashstep and aimed for his stomach.

furrensic
February 18th, 2019, 04:36 PM
Foxjump let out a shriek and jumped off. She clawed Ashstep and aimed for his stomach.
Ashstep dodged, running up a tree, onto a branch. "I don't remember you being this good before I died."

~Silverkit~
February 18th, 2019, 04:42 PM
Ashstep dodged, running up a tree, onto a branch. "I don't remember you being this good before I died."
Ive always been good. I was trained by a dark forest mentor when I was an apprentice. I got trained even more when you died." Foxjump said. She didn't feel like going after him so she stayed on the ground.

furrensic
February 18th, 2019, 04:56 PM
Ive always been good. I was trained by a dark forest mentor when I was an apprentice. I got trained even more when you died." Foxjump said. She didn't feel like going after him so she stayed on the ground.
Ashstep rolled his eyes. His tail flicked, "Really now?"

~Silverkit~
February 18th, 2019, 05:10 PM
Ashstep rolled his eyes. His tail flicked, "Really now?"
Yes, really. So stop acting like you don't believe me." Foxjump said. She jumped when she heard someone behind her. She turned around slowly, already knowing who it was. "Hello Foxjump" Flameheart said as he looked at Foxjump and then Ashstep. "Hello Flameheart" she growled.

furrensic
February 18th, 2019, 05:12 PM
Yes, really. So stop acting like you don't believe me." Foxjump said. She jumped when she heard someone behind her. She turned around slowly, already knowing who it was. "Hello Foxjump" Flameheart said as he looked at Foxjump and then Ashstep. "Hello Flameheart" she growled.
Ashstep looked at the other tom, his eyebrows raising in curiosity. He smirked, laying down. The grey tom was going to watch this ordeal happen, curios to what would happen.

~Silverkit~
February 18th, 2019, 06:53 PM
Ashstep looked at the other tom, his eyebrows raising in curiosity. He smirked, laying down. The grey tom was going to watch this ordeal happen, curios to what would happen.
I should get back to my clan" Foxjump said and left. She woke up in the warriors den again.

"She really needs to learn how to stick around. Anyways Are you Ashstep?" Flamheart asked curiously. Foxjump had told him everything about Ashstep but she stopped after Ashstep died.

furrensic
February 18th, 2019, 07:05 PM
I should get back to my clan" Foxjump said and left. She woke up in the warriors den again.

"She really needs to learn how to stick around. Anyways Are you Ashstep?" Flamheart asked curiously. Foxjump had told him everything about Ashstep but she stopped after Ashstep died.
Ashsteps nose scrunched up at Flamehearts words. With a nod he replied "Mhm, why do you ask?"

~Silverkit~
February 18th, 2019, 07:19 PM
Ashsteps nose scrunched up at Flamehearts words. With a nod he replied "Mhm, why do you ask?"
Foxjump used to talk about you all the time. We would never have time to train. But after you died she was so focused on training. " Flameheart closed his eyes and paused for a moment. "She killed that cat for you. There was a battle, and she had the cat pinned down. The thought of your death being her fault cam into her head. She got mad and put all that anger on the cat. She did the death bite. Please don't mention the battle to her." He explained.

furrensic
February 18th, 2019, 07:50 PM
Foxjump used to talk about you all the time. We would never have time to train. But after you died she was so focused on training. " Flameheart closed his eyes and paused for a moment. "She killed that cat for you. There was a battle, and she had the cat pinned down. The thought of your death being her fault cam into her head. She got mad and put all that anger on the cat. She did the death bite. Please don't mention the battle to her." He explained.
Ashstep licked his paw, his ears perking up at the mention of Foxjump killing a cat. Oh, now he remembered, she told him that.
He raised his brow in curiosity. "Why do you care?" He asked, the fluffy grey tom standing up. He jumped down from the tree, his brows furrowing as he saw Flameheart was taller than he was.
Ashstep rolled his eyes, feeling the urge to start a fight, but he passed it. "I didn't think dark forest cats cared about others." He hissed lightly, a smirk on his face.

~Silverkit~
February 18th, 2019, 08:03 PM
Ashstep licked his paw, his ears perking up at the mention of Foxjump killing a cat. Oh, now he remembered, she told him that.
He raised his brow in curiosity. "Why do you care?" He asked, the fluffy grey tom standing up. He jumped down from the tree, his brows furrowing as he saw Flameheart was taller than he was.
Ashstep rolled his eyes, feeling the urge to start a fight, but he passed it. "I didn't think dark forest cats cared about others." He hissed lightly, a smirk on his face.
She's my daughter, you idiot." Flameheart explained rolling his eyes. I can't believe my daughter fell in love with someone like Ashstep he thought.

Pluto
February 18th, 2019, 08:05 PM
Chilledheart padded into the camp, a grin of glee on his maw. He chuckled lightly; he had finally decided to bring a she-cat to the Dark Forest. He had been watching her ever since she was born; he had seen the thrill she got when she manipulated others. What better candidate to train to be evil? He already had the plan in his head. Convince her that her Clan is more important than love, family, or anything else. Promise her lots and lots of power. Then, kill someone she cares about and when seeing her grief, he would appear to her to scold her for letting feelings get in the way, and then he would bring her back to the Dark Forest to train her to become powerful. Then, he would frame a friend of hers to make her think they killed the cat who had died. He would train her in killing, and convince her to murder that cat. Chilledheart rolled his muscular shoulders, laughing eerily. He couldn't wait to carry out his plan. He settled on the ground, skinny tail flicking as he waited for Citruspaw to appear. And if his plan went wrong? He would kill her, just like that. He chuckled. He had killed many cats when he was alive. What would make him stop now?

@Ombre Party (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=7035)

Blinking open her eyes, Citruspaw wondered where she was. What sort of dreamland is this? she wondered in her head. Hearing a quiet stillness except for the fact of one cat breathing, she stood up and carefully made her way over. Breaking through a barrier of brush, she noticed a tom sitting, a unnerving grin on his maw. She flicked her tail tip and kept her head low, unsure but not wanting to back down. "Who are you?" She called out. Citruspaw felt silly for talking to a cat in her dream, but she decided to anyways.

furrensic
February 18th, 2019, 08:12 PM
She's my daughter, you idiot." Flameheart explained rolling his eyes. I can't believe my daughter fell in love with someone like Ashstep he thought.
Ashstep hummed, stretching out his legs.."Really? Huh." He meowed, the grey tom's tail flicked, staring at Flameheart. "Now that I think about it, you do look alot like her." He said, his brows furrowing at Flamehearts expression when thinking.

"Its not polite to call people idiot, mouse brain." Ashstep snorted.

~Silverkit~
February 18th, 2019, 08:23 PM
Ashstep hummed, stretching out his legs.."Really? Huh." He meowed, the grey tom's tail flicked, staring at Flameheart. "Now that I think about it, you do look alot like her." He said, his brows furrowing at Flamehearts expression when thinking.

"Its not polite to call people idiot, mouse brain." Ashstep snorted.
Should I care if I'm nice or not?" Flameheart said. "Just because Fox jumps nice doesn't mean I have to" he said.

furrensic
February 18th, 2019, 08:25 PM
Should I care if I'm nice or not?" Flameheart said. "Just because Fox jumps nice doesn't mean I have to" he said.
Ashstep scoffed. "You think I don't know that?" He hissed. "I'm not stupid, family aren't always alike." The tom said, his tail lashing a bit.

~Silverkit~
February 18th, 2019, 08:31 PM
Ashstep scoffed. "You think I don't know that?" He hissed. "I'm not stupid, family aren't always alike." The tom said, his tail lashing a bit.
"Yeah. I'm bored, want to see what Foxjump is doing?" Flameheart asked. His eyes glittered mischievously cause he knew she was with a Tom.

furrensic
February 18th, 2019, 08:34 PM
"Yeah. I'm bored, want to see what Foxjump is doing?" Flameheart asked. His eyes glittered mischievously cause he knew she was with a Tom.
Ashsteps eyes glinted curiously. "Sure I guess."

~Silverkit~
February 18th, 2019, 08:40 PM
Ashsteps eyes glinted curiously. "Sure I guess."
Then come on" Flameheart said. He entered the cold Thunderclan territory slowly. He spotted Foxjump and pointed at her with his tail. "Shes over there. She can't see us, yet. It looks like she's with Nettlenose" he said quietly watching.

(Continue in Thunderclan territory?)

TawnyNeedsACoffee
February 18th, 2019, 11:51 PM
The tom shook his head. He was so surprised at Dawn, he had forgotten about Lizardstripes annoying tendency to place his tail protectively around him. "I-I didnt know." Trying to hide his annoyance, he tried to pretend to not care. "I don't mind you talking about my eye. I think of it as a reminder of what he owes me.." he stood up, pacing around. "You're lucky you actually had someone that would at least try and look after you. I dont exist to my mother." He growled, temper growing. "I don't even think shes my mother! She never fed me, never helped me, NOTHING! How am I any diffrent to my so called siblings?" Snowkit spat, neck fur fluffing up. "At least you understand." He walked off to sit by a nearby bramble bush, feeling aggrieved.

"She- shes good I guess.." he replied lately to Creektounge. "

Dawn'Kit stared after him surprised before following after him and sitting next to him, speaking weakly due to the pain getting to her."...You know...My Mother and Father think I should have died instead of my Brother so...i mean..i really am a mistake to them, so it's not that I don't understand where you're coming from when it comes to bad parenting...Also, I don't think there's anything wrong with your eye...and there really isn't anything different from you and your siblings...I mean, coming from someone who is left by herself all the time and is invisible to everyone around her, I think your pretty normal...". She met his gaze giving a soft expression before she teased." Also, Thanks for the Compliment!". She laughed a bit, as she referred to him calling her 'Good', She was trying to ease the tension but flinched as another pain ripped through her shoulder.

EternalBlaze Coriander Branch of Life
(Bump :>)

Blazepaw
February 19th, 2019, 04:48 AM
Dawn'Kit stared after him surprised before following after him and sitting next to him, speaking weakly due to the pain getting to her."...You know...My Mother and Father think I should have died instead of my Brother so...i mean..i really am a mistake to them, so it's not that I don't understand where you're coming from when it comes to bad parenting...Also, I don't think there's anything wrong with your eye...and there really isn't anything different from you and your siblings...I mean, coming from someone who is left by herself all the time and is invisible to everyone around her, I think your pretty normal...". She met his gaze giving a soft expression before she teased." Also, Thanks for the Compliment!". She laughed a bit, as she referred to him calling her 'Good', She was trying to ease the tension but flinched as another pain ripped through her shoulder.

EternalBlaze Coriander Branch of Life
(Bump :>)

Hean on paws, he sighed. why does everything have to be so hard?
"Huh, normal." He chuckled at her attempt at being positive. He looked up, gazing at their pelts. "We were fighting for sometime weren't we?" he smiled. A sudden thought struck him, a worried look in his eyes. "How long? Does that mean you're out too? Oh mouse dung I need to get back, my ceremony!" He began to panick, eyes darting left and right trying to find a way out, until he realised he didn't know what he was looking for. He walked back to the bush and began awkwardly licking his paws.
"Um.. how do we get back to Skyclan?"

● Sorry, its late and im tired lol, ill try and make a better post tommorow :) ●

TawnyNeedsACoffee
February 19th, 2019, 05:13 AM
He leaned on his paws, he sighed. why does everything have to be so hard?
"Huh, normal." He chuckled at her attempt at being positive. He looked up, gazing at their pelts. "We were fighting for some time weren't we?" he smiled. A sudden thought struck him, a worried look in his eyes. "How long? Does that mean you're out too? Oh, mouse dung I need to get back, my ceremony!" He began to panic, eyes darting left and right trying to find a way out until he realised he didn't know what he was looking for. He walked back to the bush and began awkwardly licking his paws.
"Um.. how do we get back to Skyclan?"

● Sorry, its late and im tired lol, ill try and make a better post tommorow :) ●

(( that's k :3))

Dawn'Kit stared blankly at him before panic rose within her, she looked around.' Maybe if I go back to that spot...'. Dawn'Kit went to go stand but the pain was too agonising and she collapsed, she fell unconscious, as her vision went dark for a slight moment, the surroundings went from the darkly dimmed forest to a now brightly lit clearing, she stirred as she looked around her eyes somewhat blurry and noticed Bell'Kit staring at her worriedly along with Eagle'Paw. She glanced at Snow'Kit who was still unconscious, she felt her body tremble slightly due to the pain still dwindling in her shoulder luckily her fur wasn't ruffled and stained with blood but the fresh wound on her shoulder still remained." S-Sorry, I must have fallen asleep...". She mumbled as she looked at her paws.

(( and she's awake xDD EternalBlaze Branch of Life Coriander ))

(( Meet in Skyclan Clearing? Lilyfur2 Flippaw ))

furrensic
February 19th, 2019, 05:04 PM
Rosemew
Flameheart nodded and went back to Dark Forest. "I should go. I have stuff to do" he said and ran back to the dark forest camp.
Ashstep nodded, stretching out his legs, he watched Flameheart run away. He grumbled something under his breath.

~Silverkit~
February 19th, 2019, 05:08 PM
Rosemew
Foxjump woke up in the dark forest. "No! This can't be happening to me!" She said to herself, panick rising in her. She had finally calmed down and sat down, waiting for Ashstep. She knew this was going to be a long night

furrensic
February 19th, 2019, 05:10 PM
Rosemew
Foxjump woke up in the dark forest. "No! This can't be happening to me!" She said to herself, panick rising in her. She had finally calmed down and sat down, waiting for Ashstep. She knew this was going to be a long night
Ashstep let out a noise between a hiss and a snarl. "Stop acting like it's a big deal you're here." He snapped angrily. "Stop panicking too." He hissed.

~Silverkit~
February 19th, 2019, 05:14 PM
Ashstep let out a noise between a hiss and a snarl. "Stop acting like it's a big deal you're here." He snapped angrily. "Stop panicking too." He hissed.
Foxjump had already calmed down when he said that. She had decided to listen to him knowing there wasn't a different choice. She sighed and licked her paws.

furrensic
February 19th, 2019, 05:20 PM
Foxjump had already calmed down when he said that. She had decided to listen to him knowing there wasn't a different choice. She sighed and licked her paws.
Ashstep glared at her slightly, his brows furrowing. "So, is Nettlenose a friend, or something more?" He questioned.

~Silverkit~
February 19th, 2019, 05:28 PM
Ashstep glared at her slightly, his brows furrowing. "So, is Nettlenose a friend, or something more?" He questioned.
I knew it was coming. she thought. She stopped lickinger her paws. "He's just a friend" she said looking away from Ashstep.

furrensic
February 19th, 2019, 05:30 PM
I knew it was coming. she thought. She stopped lickinger her paws. "He's just a friend" she said looking away from Ashstep.
"You act as if you knew I was going to ask." Ashstep snapped, a bit hurt. "I'm not that predictable, or else I wouldn't have died."

~Silverkit~
February 19th, 2019, 05:38 PM
"You act as if you knew I was going to ask." Ashstep snapped, a bit hurt. "I'm not that predictable, or else I wouldn't have died."
Cause I Know you. I did know what you were going to say." Foxjump said. "I-its like.. you forgot we were mates...... once" she said, hurt more than ever.

furrensic
February 19th, 2019, 05:42 PM
Cause I Know you. I did know what you were going to say." Foxjump said. "I-its like.. you forgot we were mates...... once" she said, hurt more than ever.
Ashsteps tail bushed out. "We aren't mates anymore Fox." He said bluntly, staring at her. "But it was fun while we were, I suppose." He hummed, sitting down.

~Silverkit~
February 19th, 2019, 05:53 PM
Ashsteps tail bushed out. "We aren't mates anymore Fox." He said bluntly, staring at her. "But it was fun while we were, I suppose." He hummed, sitting down.
Foxjumps eyes watered and she turned away from Ashstep. "I think I'm going to find Flameheart." she said and ran away quickly. She ran until her paws hurt way too much. She finally sat down, she didn't know where she was though. "He just doesn't care! He's heartless! It's like he's blind! It's like he doesn't care that I've been through alot and he can't see I'm still in love with him" she said to herself. Tears rolled down her cheeks.

furrensic
February 19th, 2019, 05:57 PM
Foxjumps eyes watered and she turned away from Ashstep. "I think I'm going to find Flameheart." she said and ran away quickly. She ran until her paws hurt way too much. She finally sat down, she didn't know where she was though. "He just doesn't care! He's heartless! It's like he's blind! It's like he doesn't care that I've been through alot and he can't see I'm still in love with him" she said to herself. Tears rolled down her cheeks.
Ashstep stared at her while she ran. A sigh came from him. "Too kind." He meowed, going to the camp.

Madelaine
February 24th, 2019, 08:18 PM
~ ~Silverkit loves~

Rosefang walked through the dark forest territory in search to find some peace and quiet. She disliked most cats and wished she could just get away from them. The molly found a nice place and sat down. She closed her eyes and let the quiet flood around her.

~Silverkit~
February 25th, 2019, 10:22 AM
~ ~Silverkit loves~

Rosefang walked through the dark forest territory in search to find some peace and quiet. She disliked most cats and wished she could just get away from them. The molly found a nice place and sat down. She closed her eyes and let the quiet flood around her.
Foxjump had been walking around, her best to get away from Ashstep. She found a place and was about to sit down, when a she cat came up. "Excuse me, but who are you?" She asked.

Madelaine
February 25th, 2019, 11:26 AM
Foxjump had been walking around, her best to get away from Ashstep. She found a place and was about to sit down, when a she cat came up. "Excuse me, but who are you?" She asked.

Rosefang looked at the other molly with a low growl. "Who needs to know.", she snorted. The dark forest cat sat starring off at nothing. She glanced at the other cat a few times.

~Silverkit~
February 25th, 2019, 11:30 AM
Rosefang looked at the other molly with a low growl. "Who needs to know.", she snorted. The dark forest cat sat starring off at nothing. She glanced at the other cat a few times.
Me! Now if Im going to get interrupted by you, then I might as well leave!" Foxjump growled. Her mood changed quickly after the she cat had said something. Foxjumps eyes glittered with anger.

Madelaine
February 25th, 2019, 11:32 AM
Me! Now if Im going to get interrupted by you, then I might as well leave!" Foxjump growled. Her mood changed quickly after the she cat had said something. Foxjumps eyes glittered with anger.

Rosefang looked at her in anger. "If you don't like me here then why don't you just move!", she retorted. The molly was getting angrier by the second.

~Silverkit~
February 25th, 2019, 11:55 AM
Rosefang looked at her in anger. "If you don't like me here then why don't you just move!", she retorted. The molly was getting angrier by the second.
Foxjump bristled. "Fine! I will!" She yelled and walked away. She climbed a tree and sat down, trying to calm down.

Madelaine
February 25th, 2019, 12:06 PM
Foxjump bristled. "Fine! I will!" She yelled and walked away. She climbed a tree and sat down, trying to calm down.

"And if your going to be in the dark forest you need to stop acting like a kit!", she spat after Foxjump. She laid down, tucking her paws underneath her.

~Silverkit~
February 25th, 2019, 03:59 PM
"And if your going to be in the dark forest you need to stop acting like a kit!", she spat after Foxjump. She laid down, tucking her paws underneath her.
I don't act like a kit!" Foxjump spat angrily.

Madelaine
February 25th, 2019, 04:36 PM
I don't act like a kit!" Foxjump spat angrily.

Rosefang smirked and walked away. 'Arguing like that will get that cat in trouble.', she thought.

~Silverkit~
February 25th, 2019, 06:27 PM
Rosefang smirked and walked away. 'Arguing like that will get that cat in trouble.', she thought.
Foxjump growled and layed down. Why does that cat think she rules the world she thought angrily.

Madelaine
February 25th, 2019, 07:13 PM
Foxjump growled and layed down. Why does that cat think she rules the world she thought angrily.

Rosefang sat down and began to feel a bit lonely. 'Why did I have to be like that,' she thought. The molly was just a little grouchy that her son never visited her.

furrensic
February 26th, 2019, 03:38 PM
~Silverkit loves~
--

Ashstep yawned, showing of his sharp teeth. The grey cat rested on a branch of a tree with a hiss. How annoying the cats were in the camp made him snarl and hiss just thinking about it. His green eyes closed, hoping to get a bit of rest. That's when he sniffed a familiar scent, his ears folded back with a growl.

~Silverkit~
February 26th, 2019, 03:50 PM
~Silverkit loves~
--

Ashstep yawned, showing of his sharp teeth. The grey cat rested on a branch of a tree with a hiss. How annoying the cats were in the camp made him snarl and hiss just thinking about it. His green eyes closed, hoping to get a bit of rest. That's when he sniffed a familiar scent, his ears folded back with a growl.
Foxjump walked through the forest boredly. She stopped when she saw Ashstep. She was about to keep walking when, she was reminded The promise she had made to Flamepaw. With a growl she said quietly, "Flamepaw wants to meet you.".

furrensic
February 26th, 2019, 03:54 PM
Foxjump walked through the forest boredly. She stopped when she saw Ashstep. She was about to keep walking when, she was reminded The promise she had made to Flamepaw. With a growl she said quietly, "Flamepaw wants to meet you.".
"Flamepaw.." Ashstep hummed. Who exactly was flamepaw? His eyes narrowed at her, "You haven't died yet have you? Or have you just not woken up yet?" He questioned.

~Silverkit~
February 26th, 2019, 04:02 PM
"Flamepaw.." Ashstep hummed. Who exactly was flamepaw? His eyes narrowed at her, "You haven't died yet have you? Or have you just not woken up yet?" He questioned.
No, I haven't died. Fireheart brings me here, for some reason." Foxjump said looking back at Ashstep. She looked at her paws awkwardly. She was going to leave but since Ashstep was talking to her I guess not. She was just hoping he wouldn't ask who Flamepaw was.

furrensic
February 26th, 2019, 04:11 PM
No, I haven't died. Fireheart brings me here, for some reason." Foxjump said looking back at Ashstep. She looked at her paws awkwardly. She was going to leave but since Ashstep was talking to her I guess not. She was just hoping he wouldn't ask who Flamepaw was.
Ashstep smirked, squinting, his pupils turning to slits. It was like he could read her mind just by Foxjumps expression. "Who is Flamepaw?"

~Silverkit~
February 26th, 2019, 04:27 PM
Ashstep smirked, squinting, his pupils turning to slits. It was like he could read her mind just by Foxjumps expression. "Who is Flamepaw?"
Foxjumps head jerked up when he asked. "You really don't want to know." She said looking back at the ground. He's gonna kill me. she thought.

furrensic
February 26th, 2019, 04:42 PM
Foxjumps head jerked up when he asked. "You really don't want to know." She said looking back at the ground. He's gonna kill me. she thought.
"Oh but I do." He snickered.

~Silverkit~
February 26th, 2019, 05:05 PM
"Oh but I do." He snickered.
Ok, ok I'll tell you. Keep in mind you wanted to know." Foxjump said and looked up at him. "Flamepaw is my daughter. I had her after you died. I was going to tell you before you died but well you died. So I never got to. The other kits died except for Flamepaw. She's my apprentice now, so I thought everything would be fine but she constantly bothers me about how she wants to see you." She explained. She knew that she was probably about to get yelled at. So she looked at the ground and waited for his reaction.

furrensic
February 26th, 2019, 05:16 PM
Ok, ok I'll tell you. Keep in mind you wanted to know." Foxjump said and looked up at him. "Flamepaw is my daughter. I had her after you died. I was going to tell you before you died but well you died. So I never got to. The other kits died except for Flamepaw. She's my apprentice now, so I thought everything would be fine but she constantly bothers me about how she wants to see you." She explained. She knew that she was probably about to get yelled at. So she looked at the ground and waited for his reaction.
Ashstep stared at her, his brows furrowing. "What does.m
Flamepaw look like?" He questioned.

Fuzzy
February 26th, 2019, 07:56 PM
Saturnalia

Pitch black, was about the only think you could see in the muggy forest filled with an unexplained demlight and fog so thick you could cut it. Not a single scent of prey could be caught and with every turn it was evident that this place was never end. Always night and never a star in the sky this place could give anyone nightmares. Unless you ruled the place.
Head high Persephone stalked through the forest dark pelt almost invisible among the darkness and shadows. Any moment now her victim- I mean apprentice, would be arriving. New blood here would give her a chance to get read of some free time. Teach a new generation what they should be doing not being weaklings like StarClan wanted. Wats were meant to give the younger cat an opportunity to make their first kill. The satisfaction you get as your victim falls to the ground and weather's away with a final breath. this molly had seen it all, anger, grief, shock and hatred, all depends on who you kill.
Hopping up into a rock Persephone would wait patiently for this RiverClan cat to appear. Once the molly had a car picked out there was no escaping her. The moment your asleep she'll pull you to tho place, training you to become like her. If you didn't turn out well you'd either have to die or kill her. So far only the later had happened. Her tactics changed depending on who you are she'll either comfort you and slowly turn you evil or she'll take ever spread of good from you till you see your true self. Who knows this cat could be different then the others who have sadly met their demise.

Leucos
February 26th, 2019, 08:29 PM
Saturnalia

Pitch black, was about the only think you could see in the muggy forest filled with an unexplained demlight and fog so thick you could cut it. Not a single scent of prey could be caught and with every turn it was evident that this place was never end. Always night and never a star in the sky this place could give anyone nightmares. Unless you ruled the place.
Head high Persephone stalked through the forest dark pelt almost invisible among the darkness and shadows. Any moment now her victim- I mean apprentice, would be arriving. New blood here would give her a chance to get read of some free time. Teach a new generation what they should be doing not being weaklings like StarClan wanted. Wats were meant to give the younger cat an opportunity to make their first kill. The satisfaction you get as your victim falls to the ground and weather's away with a final breath. this molly had seen it all, anger, grief, shock and hatred, all depends on who you kill.
Hopping up into a rock Persephone would wait patiently for this RiverClan cat to appear. Once the molly had a car picked out there was no escaping her. The moment your asleep she'll pull you to tho place, training you to become like her. If you didn't turn out well you'd either have to die or kill her. So far only the later had happened. Her tactics changed depending on who you are she'll either comfort you and slowly turn you evil or she'll take ever spread of good from you till you see your true self. Who knows this cat could be different then the others who have sadly met their demise.

(*fangirl squees* too evil? Pff!)

The fluffy brown Molly grumbled as her right ear flicked, something told her it wasn't the soft mossbed she was sleeping on, the ground felt...lifeless and cold in a way , she grumbled yet again " I swear if I had been sleep walking im gonna ...." she meowed sounding very cranky as her eyes opened up but widened them as she saw where she was,her mouth dropped open out of shock and some excitement "...n..n-no way! " she meowed her tone now filled with excitement as she stood up on her paws. Her mind was clouded with one of a newly turned apprentice , one who was eager to learn from their mentor , excited to see what they could see. Finally, her dreams are being set in motion, dreams of becoming stronger . Her orbs glowed due to how dark it was as she padded forward into the abyss of shadows with a swish of her tail and stopped a few mouse lengths ,i..I'm here! In the darkforest! I can't believe this is real. BrambleBlaze padded the ground with her left paw to test it again, and sure enough it was solid ground causing her eyes to light up. Then she folded her ears back and looked around should I be this excited?is it normal to be ? Is this ....wrong? Twisted? Is something wrong with me that I'm like this? ......no...I want this....I said I'm with the darkforest . I'm gonna be with the darkforest.....no turning back. with a deep breath her eyes showed determination , she wasn't gonna be weak anymore. Fuzzyfeline

~Silverkit~
February 27th, 2019, 07:02 AM
Ashstep stared at her, his brows furrowing. "What does.m
Flamepaw look like?" He questioned.
" She has ginger spots and grey surrounding the spots. She has white paws and tail tip with green eyes." Foxjump said.

furrensic
February 27th, 2019, 03:21 PM
" She has ginger spots and grey surrounding the spots. She has white paws and tail tip with green eyes." Foxjump said.
Ashstep hummed, his tail whipped in the air. "hm.."

~Silverkit~
February 27th, 2019, 03:29 PM
Ashstep hummed, his tail whipped in the air. "hm.."
Foxjump felt jumpy. She looked at her paws awkwardly. She looked back at Ashstep a few times.

furrensic
February 27th, 2019, 03:58 PM
Foxjump felt jumpy. She looked at her paws awkwardly. She looked back at Ashstep a few times.
Ashstep stayed where he was. His green eyes flickered, as if calculating something. He said nothing , but stared at the orange molly..finally He spoke up. "Are you going to train her in the dark forest if you die soon?" He questioned.

~Silverkit~
February 27th, 2019, 04:03 PM
Ashstep stayed where he was. His green eyes flickered, as if calculating something. He said nothing , but stared at the orange molly..finally He spoke up. "Are you going to train her in the dark forest if you die soon?" He questioned.
Foxjump thought for a moment. " I'm still thinking about it." She said, thinking. After a few minutes of thinking she said "No. If she wants to then I'll just think about it more." .

wickedvirtues
February 27th, 2019, 04:42 PM
~Silverkit loves~

Missingleg limped through the dark, rotting trees. The sky was inky and starless, creating a dark atmosphere. The tom's eyes swept over the land as he continued, maneuvering his way through the shadowed trees. He was slightly transparent, the environment behind him slightly able to be seen from through him. His ears flicked for anything that sounded interesting. Maybe he'd be able to find a lost Clan cat. Those were always fun to mess with. Manipulate their minds and their actions for his own amusement and benefit.

~Silverkit~
February 27th, 2019, 04:49 PM
:~Silverkit loves~

Missingleg limped through the dark, rotting trees. The sky was inky and starless, creating a dark atmosphere. The tom's eyes swept over the land as he continued, maneuvering his way through the shadowed trees. He was slightly transparent, the environment behind him slightly able to be seen from through him. His ears flicked for anything that sounded interesting. Maybe he'd be able to find a lost Clan cat. Those were always fun to mess with. Manipulate their minds and their actions or his own amusement and benefit.
Turning away from Ashstep, Foxjump said "I should go.". She walked away. She had did it. Flamepaw would be so happy. She kept on walking until she saw a cat with a missing leg. She stared at the missing leg for awhile but soon snapped out of it. She was going to say something but the words wouldn't come out.

wickedvirtues
February 27th, 2019, 04:51 PM
:
Turning away from Ashstep, Foxjump said "I should go.". She walked away. She had did it. Flamepaw would be so happy. She kept on walking until she saw a cat with a missing leg. She stared at the missing leg for awhile but soon snapped out of it. She was going to say something but the words wouldn't come out.

Missingleg turned to see a cat he assumed was living. A Clan cat, perhaps. "What're you staring at?" He snapped, catching her eyes fixed on the spot one of his legs should have been, instead an empty space remained. The tom's eyes narrowed, ears flattening slightly as he sneered at the cat.

~Silverkit~
February 27th, 2019, 08:22 PM
Missingleg turned to see a cat he assumed was living. A Clan cat, perhaps. "What're you staring at?" He snapped, catching her eyes fixed on the spot one of his legs should have been, instead an empty space remained. The tom's eyes narrowed, ears flattening slightly as he sneered at the cat.
Uh, sorry" Foxjump said and looked up at the new cat. He reminds me of Ashstep. she thought. She looked at her paws, a bit embarrassed.

wickedvirtues
February 28th, 2019, 08:21 PM
Uh, sorry" Foxjump said and looked up at the new cat. He reminds me of Ashstep. she thought. She looked at her paws, a bit embarrassed.

He huffed slightly and examined her quickly. "You don't seem like a cat who would be here," he grumbled. His voice was deep and somewhat scratchy as his tail flicked behind him. The she-cat seemed to..docile, in a way, for such a harsh place. He'd been here for moons, he'd lost count of how long he'd been dead.

~Silverkit~
March 1st, 2019, 07:24 AM
He huffed slightly and examined her quickly. "You don't seem like a cat who would be here," he grumbled. His voice was deep and somewhat scratchy as his tail flicked behind him. The she-cat seemed to..docile, in a way, for such a harsh place. He'd been here for moons, he'd lost count of how long he'd been dead.
"I'm not dead. My dad brings me here for some stupid reason." Foxjump said, trying not to growl.

Fuzzy
March 2nd, 2019, 05:38 PM
(*fangirl squees* too evil? Pff!)

The fluffy brown Molly grumbled as her right ear flicked, something told her it wasn't the soft mossbed she was sleeping on, the ground felt...lifeless and cold in a way , she grumbled yet again " I swear if I had been sleep walking im gonna ...." she meowed sounding very cranky as her eyes opened up but widened them as she saw where she was,her mouth dropped open out of shock and some excitement "...n..n-no way! " she meowed her tone now filled with excitement as she stood up on her paws. Her mind was clouded with one of a newly turned apprentice , one who was eager to learn from their mentor , excited to see what they could see. Finally, her dreams are being set in motion, dreams of becoming stronger . Her orbs glowed due to how dark it was as she padded forward into the abyss of shadows with a swish of her tail and stopped a few mouse lengths ,i..I'm here! In the darkforest! I can't believe this is real. BrambleBlaze padded the ground with her left paw to test it again, and sure enough it was solid ground causing her eyes to light up. Then she folded her ears back and looked around should I be this excited?is it normal to be ? Is this ....wrong? Twisted? Is something wrong with me that I'm like this? ......no...I want this....I said I'm with the darkforest . I'm gonna be with the darkforest.....no turning back. with a deep breath her eyes showed determination , she wasn't gonna be weak anymore. Fuzzyfeline

Finally her apprentice had arrived. The cat who'd get all her wisdom passed down. Or just the cat she had fun with. Why not have a new play thing every now and then. Yellow eyes glowed in the almost nonexistent light. She could start. "Welcome to the Dark Forest Brambleblaze." Persephone meowed from the rock she was perched on. She could tell that the young molly was excited to be there and that thrilled her. The more a cat wanted something the more they were willing to do. Tail waving behind her Persephone jumped down from the rock to get a good look at the molly. She'd circle around her a few times to see her whole pelt. Fine muscles and a good build too. Definitely a RiverClanner, that slick long fur was a huge give away for any cat who ate fish. If she was a full blood she'd have nice webbed paws too. "Your quite the pretty young molly." The dark colored feline praised her tone actually smooth and sugar sweet. Now to figure out her reason for seeking out The place of No Stars. Everyone had a reason. What was hers? Jeluse? Loneliness? Greif? Hatred? Really it wasn't too important as long as she could get some fun out of her. Settling in front of the warrior Persephone gave her a moment to take the surrounding area in. "Long lasting dreams finally coming true hmm?" She asked whiskers twitching. Oh the things to come were so exciting. The molly couldn't wait to get her claws into some fur.

Leucos
March 2nd, 2019, 07:46 PM
Finally her apprentice had arrived. The cat who'd get all her wisdom passed down. Or just the cat she had fun with. Why not have a new play thing every now and then. Yellow eyes glowed in the almost nonexistent light. She could start. "Welcome to the Dark Forest Brambleblaze." Persephone meowed from the rock she was perched on. She could tell that the young molly was excited to be there and that thrilled her. The more a cat wanted something the more they were willing to do. Tail waving behind her Persephone jumped down from the rock to get a good look at the molly. She'd circle around her a few times to see her whole pelt. Fine muscles and a good build too. Definitely a RiverClanner, that slick long fur was a huge give away for any cat who ate fish. If she was a full blood she'd have nice webbed paws too. "Your quite the pretty young molly." The dark colored feline praised her tone actually smooth and sugar sweet. Now to figure out her reason for seeking out The place of No Stars. Everyone had a reason. What was hers? Jeluse? Loneliness? Greif? Hatred? Really it wasn't too important as long as she could get some fun out of her. Settling in front of the warrior Persephone gave her a moment to take the surrounding area in. "Long lasting dreams finally coming true hmm?" She asked whiskers twitching. Oh the things to come were so exciting. The molly couldn't wait to get her claws into some fur.

the brown tabby flicked her ears and her orbs emedietly went towards Persephone and just as quickly her eyes filled with interest . She smiled even though her introvert side was kicking in which naturally made her want to end a conversation quickly and be alone somewhere. Her tail swished "thanks . It's really interesting actually . I don't know why they're hating on this place " she replied , she felt herself starting to get talkative after the second sentence and emedietly made sure to clamp Her mouth shut when she was finished . Not wanting to annoy the other molly who honestly to her looked prettier than Valariansmoke .yes she was still on that , she can't help it if things like that get to her so self entitled ......ok don't get too riled up....that's then...I'll show her who's the best!. As the other feline circled her she started getting shy as her ears folded back a tiny bit before her cheeks burned at her compliment making her stumble over her own words "o-oh.....thank y-you! No one's said that yet.... Kind of embarrassing a bit...." she meowed her tone slightly hushed. And from the permanent reminder she got from the dog on her lower lip. ..She thought most cats would give a rats tail . She had smiled a bit before her eyes lit up "y-yes actually ! I can finally be stronger . I can make ivyshine even prouder ! " she answered her tail swishing like an excited kit now. Fuzzyfeline

wickedvirtues
March 4th, 2019, 01:37 PM
"I'm not dead. My dad brings me here for some stupid reason." Foxjump said, trying not to growl.

"Hm," Missingleg replied simply. The she-cat was certainly not dead, but it still didn't answer his silent questions. "Tell me, whatever your name is, are you interested in...training, here?" He raised a brow as he spoke. Cats didn't come here often, usually seeking training or getting lost, only to be manipulated by one of the dead cats that resided in the starless territory.

~Silverkit~
March 4th, 2019, 04:54 PM
"Hm," Missingleg replied simply. The she-cat was certainly not dead, but it still didn't answer his silent questions. "Tell me, whatever your name is, are you interested in...training, here?" He raised a brow as he spoke. Cats didn't come here often, usually seeking training or getting lost, only to be manipulated by one of the dead cats that resided in the starless territory.
Foxjump jerked her head up at Missing leg. "My name's Foxjump. And no, I am not interested!" She snapped and stomped away.

wickedvirtues
March 10th, 2019, 06:17 PM
Foxjump jerked her head up at Missing leg. "My name's Foxjump. And no, I am not interested!" She snapped and stomped away.

Missingleg raised a brow as the she-cat stormed away and stalked back into the trees. He followed for a bit, silently observing her. His eyes glinted in the dark lighting, dark with barely contained malice. Perhaps she could be useful to him.

~Silverkit~
March 10th, 2019, 06:32 PM
Missingleg raised a brow as the she-cat stormed away and stalked back into the trees. He followed for a bit, silently observing her. His eyes glinted in the dark lighting, dark with barely contained malice. Perhaps she could be useful to him.
Foxjump walked until her paws ache. She let out a growl, as she thought back to her recent conversation. Her ears perked as she saw Fireheart. "What do you want?" She growled.
__
Fireheart was a bit surprised at her tone. "I was going to ask you something but you don't seem in the mood" he said and walked off.
__
Foxjump let out a sigh and sat down. "Soon this night will be over and I can return to Thunderclan" she said to herself.

furrensic
March 11th, 2019, 09:20 PM
Well, being here is no fun. But what get the grey feline expect? Ashstep had been more aggressive than usual lately, and partially he disliked it.
The tom felt as if he was starving, had there been no food in the horrid dark, empty forest. "Oh, but who would want to be in Starclan?" He grumbled, rolling his eyes. He stood up, his fur fluffing slightly, his ears twitched slightly. Seeing it had just been another cat that had jumped from a branch, he grumbled loudly before sitting down.
"Whats her name...." The grey feline hummed, raising a brow. "Foxleap...mm. Foxjump...yes..huh." He rambled to himself, green orbs flicking between resentment and a neutral emotion.
He still blamed the red molly for his death, yes, he did. Ashstep was known for holding grudges, what would you expect?
He let out a yowl of laughter as he remembered the time Foxjump said he acted like they weren't once mates. "Naive, I say Foxjump. Naive." He hummed, wandering slightly if he should've went to camp.

~Silverkit loves~

~Silverkit~
March 11th, 2019, 09:29 PM
Well, being here is no fun. But what get the grey feline expect? Ashstep had been more aggressive than usual lately, and partially he disliked it.
The tom felt as if he was starving, had there been no food in the horrid dark, empty forest. "Oh, but who would want to be in Starclan?" He grumbled, rolling his eyes. He stood up, his fur fluffing slightly, his ears twitched slightly. Seeing it had just been another cat that had jumped from a branch, he grumbled loudly before sitting down.
"Whats her name...." The grey feline hummed, raising a brow. "Foxleap...mm. Foxjump...yes..huh." He rambled to himself, green orbs flicking between resentment and a neutral emotion.
He still blamed the red molly for his death, yes, he did. Ashstep was known for holding grudges, what would you expect?
He let out a yowl of laughter as he remembered the time Foxjump said he acted like they weren't once mates. "Naive, I say Foxjump. Naive." He hummed, wandering slightly if he should've went to camp.

~Silverkit loves~
Foxjumps ears perked when she heard someone say her name. Following the sound, she found. "Why were you saying my name?" She growled stepping out of the dark.

furrensic
March 11th, 2019, 09:41 PM
Foxjumps ears perked when she heard someone say her name. Following the sound, she found. "Why were you saying my name?" She growled stepping out of the dark.
His eyes flicked over to the molly, his ears swiveling. "Oh, are you dead?" He meowed with a small, mean grin. Ashsteps eyes narrowed at Foxjump slightly. "Oh, just talking to myself. Why do you care to know?" He questioned.

~Silverkit~
March 12th, 2019, 09:40 AM
His eyes flicked over to the molly, his ears swiveling. "Oh, are you dead?" He meowed with a small, mean grin. Ashsteps eyes narrowed at Foxjump slightly. "Oh, just talking to myself. Why do you care to know?" He questioned.
"I'm sorry, but I'm alive and well. I've already had enough encounters, now I don't need another one!" Foxjump growled. She saw something at the corner of her eye and turned around. Maybe I'm seeing things... she thought.
Tyler _joseph

furrensic
March 12th, 2019, 06:20 PM
"I'm sorry, but I'm alive and well. I've already had enough encounters, now I don't need another one!" Foxjump growled. She saw something at the corner of her eye and turned around. Maybe I'm seeing things... she thought.
Tyler _joseph
"Oh." He meowed, sounding to care. His lips curled back into a snarl "Then go back to Thunderclan." Ashstep said, his brows furrowing. "It should be about sunrise there."

~Silverkit~
March 12th, 2019, 09:53 PM
"Oh." He meowed, sounding to care. His lips curled back into a snarl "Then go back to Thunderclan." Ashstep said, his brows furrowing. "It should be about sunrise there."
"Oh! Yeah, I should! Adderfrost will want to see me." Foxjump said surprisingly. She was about to wake up when she thought she should tell him something. "Oh and I found a mate." She said and disappeared.

furrensic
March 13th, 2019, 03:24 PM
"Oh! Yeah, I should! Adderfrost will want to see me." Foxjump said surprisingly. She was about to wake up when she thought she should tell him something. "Oh and I found a mate." She said and disappeared.
Ashsteps brows furrowed, as he saw Foxjump leave. Rolling his eyes. "So blunt about it." He meowed, being slightly shocked but he continued on with his business.

~Silverkit~
March 13th, 2019, 07:00 PM
Flamepaw looked around curiously. Where was she? It was dark but she wasn't scared. Fireheart walked out behind a tree. "I'm Fireheart, your grandfather. This is the dark forest. Your father lives here." Fireheart said. Flamepaw wasn't listening until she heard something about her father. Fireheart pointed his tail toward some trees and Flamepaw guessed that's where her father was. She cautiously walked toward where Fireheart had pointed toward. "Hello?" She said.

Rosemew

furrensic
March 13th, 2019, 07:04 PM
Flamepaw looked around curiously. Where was she? It was dark but she wasn't scared. Fireheart walked out behind a tree. "I'm Fireheart, your grandfather. This is the dark forest. Your father lives here." Fireheart said. Flamepaw wasn't listening until she heard something about her father. Fireheart pointed his tail toward some trees and Flamepaw guessed that's where her father was. She cautiously walked toward where Fireheart had pointed toward. "Hello?" She said.

Rosemew
The grey felines ears perked up at a new voice. His tail flicked cautiously, green eyes flicking over to Flamepaw. Resting on a branch was Ashstep, standing up. "And you are?" He hummed, mumbling a displeased 'hello' after.

~Silverkit~
March 13th, 2019, 07:09 PM
The grey felines ears perked up at a new voice. His tail flicked cautiously, green eyes flicking over to Flamepaw. Resting on a branch was Ashstep, standing up. "And you are?" He hummed, mumbling a displeased 'hello' after.
"Flamepaw. And you?" Flamepaw asked, keeping back a hiss. She didn't like being disrespected. So if someone disrespected her, she'd let her temper take control.

furrensic
March 13th, 2019, 07:11 PM
"Flamepaw. And you?" Flamepaw asked, keeping back a hiss. She didn't like being disrespected. So if someone disrespected her, she'd let her temper take control.
Shifting so he was laying back down, he had a slightly surprised expression on his face hearing the name. Looking at the molly , he tilted his head. "Oh, you're my daughter?" He meowed with interest.

~Silverkit~
March 13th, 2019, 07:13 PM
Shifting so he was laying back down, he had a slightly surprised expression on his face hearing the name. Looking at the molly , he tilted his head. "Oh, you're my daughter?" He meowed with interest.
Flamepaw thought for moment and then looked back up. "If your Foxjumps old mate, then yes, I'm your daughter." She said. She felt a bad vibe coming.

furrensic
March 13th, 2019, 07:15 PM
Flamepaw thought for moment and then looked back up. "If your Foxjumps old mate, then yes, I'm your daughter." She said. She felt a bad vibe coming.
"Oh, yes, her. Foxjump." Ashstep said, the felines pupils turning to slits as her even said her name. With a huff, he leapt down, landing in front of Flamepaw. "How do you feel, about her getting a new mate huh?" He asked curiously.

~Silverkit~
March 13th, 2019, 07:32 PM
"Oh, yes, her. Foxjump." Ashstep said, the felines pupils turning to slits as her even said her name. With a huff, he leapt down, landing in front of Flamepaw. "How do you feel, about her getting a new mate huh?" He asked curiously.
Flamepaw let out a growl at the question. "I felt ok with it at first. Until, I overheard her talking to Adderfrost and she said she was going to have his kits! She didn't even tell me!" She hissed.

furrensic
March 13th, 2019, 08:11 PM
Flamepaw let out a growl at the question. "I felt ok with it at first. Until, I overheard her talking to Adderfrost and she said she was going to have his kits! She didn't even tell me!" She hissed.
His ears folded back. "Kits?" He repeated, his lips curling back into a clearly displeased frown. "And how long has she known this 'Adderfrost?'"

~Silverkit~
March 13th, 2019, 08:18 PM
His ears folded back. "Kits?" He repeated, his lips curling back into a clearly displeased frown. "And how long has she known this 'Adderfrost?'"
Flamepaw looked up at Ashstep. "For awhile. I never really noticed him though." She said. She noticed that he seemed a bit mad.

furrensic
March 13th, 2019, 08:27 PM
Flamepaw looked up at Ashstep. "For awhile. I never really noticed him though." She said. She noticed that he seemed a bit mad.
Ashstep rolled his green eyes. "Bet it was only half a moon." the grey tom mumbled

~Silverkit~
March 13th, 2019, 08:30 PM
Ashstep rolled his green eyes. "Bet it was only half a moon." the grey tom mumbled
Flamepaw looked at Ashstep. "Exactly how did you end up in the dark forest?" She asked curiously.

furrensic
March 13th, 2019, 08:32 PM
Flamepaw looked at Ashstep. "Exactly how did you end up in the dark forest?" She asked curiously.
Rolling on his side, the tom seemed to be more interested now. "Oh, you know. I killed a loner, turns out that sends you to the dark forest." He grumbled with a huff.
"But, it's great here, no prey, no sunshine, can't escape." Ashstep said with a sarcastic smile.

~Silverkit~
March 13th, 2019, 08:37 PM
Rolling on his side, the tom seemed to be more interested now. "Oh, you know. I killed a loner, turns out that sends you to the dark forest." He grumbled with a huff.
"But, it's great here, no prey, no sunshine, can't escape." Ashstep said with a sarcastic smile.
Sounds like he kinda deserved it. Flamepaw Thought. "Why didn't Foxjump stop you? Wasn't she with you?" She asked curiously and sat down.

furrensic
March 14th, 2019, 03:18 PM
Sounds like he kinda deserved it. Flamepaw Thought. "Why didn't Foxjump stop you? Wasn't she with you?" She asked curiously and sat down.
"She was with me, but she watched in terror and didn't stop me.: The grey tom meowed haughtily, licking a paw. "The loner deserves it though..you know why?" Ashstep asked, not letting Flamepaw answer. "He was one paw step onto Thunderclan territory. When he saw us, he could've ran." The feline said.

~Silverkit~
March 14th, 2019, 03:28 PM
"She was with me, but she watched in terror and didn't stop me.: The grey tom meowed haughtily, licking a paw. "The loner deserves it though..you know why?" Ashstep asked, not letting Flamepaw answer. "He was one paw step onto Thunderclan territory. When he saw us, he could've ran." The feline said.
Flamepaw looked up at him. She kinda felt bad for the loner but she wasn't going to tell him that. Though she decided to speak up anyway. "The warrior code says to kill for defense. Not kill for the fun of it and basically for no reason." She said and glared at him.

furrensic
March 14th, 2019, 03:32 PM
Flamepaw looked up at him. She kinda felt bad for the loner but she wasn't going to tell him that. Though she decided to speak up anyway. "The warrior code says to kill for defense. Not kill for the fun of it and basically for no reason." She said and glared at him.
Ashstep mumbled something under his breath. "Look, I know that. I was an apprentice, and kit too. My mentor did tell me about it." He said. "But the adrenaline you get from it, is just too exciting to throw away."

~Silverkit~
March 14th, 2019, 03:37 PM
Ashstep mumbled something under his breath. "Look, I know that. I was an apprentice, and kit too. My mentor did tell me about it." He said. "But the adrenaline you get from it, is just too exciting to throw away."
Flamepaw was shocked. This cat enjoyed killing. "So your saying you enjoy killing cats?" She asked.

furrensic
March 14th, 2019, 03:47 PM
Flamepaw was shocked. This cat enjoyed killing. "So your saying you enjoy killing cats?" She asked.
The feline hummed. "It's not a definite yes." He meowed.

Fuzzy
March 21st, 2019, 12:27 AM
the brown tabby flicked her ears and her orbs emedietly went towards Persephone and just as quickly her eyes filled with interest . She smiled even though her introvert side was kicking in which naturally made her want to end a conversation quickly and be alone somewhere. Her tail swished "thanks . It's really interesting actually . I don't know why they're hating on this place " she replied , she felt herself starting to get talkative after the second sentence and emedietly made sure to clamp Her mouth shut when she was finished . Not wanting to annoy the other molly who honestly to her looked prettier than Valariansmoke .yes she was still on that , she can't help it if things like that get to her so self entitled ......ok don't get too riled up....that's then...I'll show her who's the best!. As the other feline circled her she started getting shy as her ears folded back a tiny bit before her cheeks burned at her compliment making her stumble over her own words "o-oh.....thank y-you! No one's said that yet.... Kind of embarrassing a bit...." she meowed her tone slightly hushed. And from the permanent reminder she got from the dog on her lower lip. ..She thought most cats would give a rats tail . She had smiled a bit before her eyes lit up "y-yes actually ! I can finally be stronger . I can make ivyshine even prouder ! " she answered her tail swishing like an excited kit now. Fuzzyfeline

Persephone was pleased with the response she was getting. Brambleblaze was already proving to be a promising specimen. Had a good outlook and respected the Dark Forest. "Yes, that's a pitty." The molly sighed a slight pout playing on her muzzle. "Cats just can't see the beauty in this place. They fear us because StarClan says we're evil when in reality we're just the strong ones. The weak will always fear those stronger than them though." She added. Moment by moment the feline could feel the RiverClanner grow more comfortable. She wanted to be here all so all Persephone had to do was catch her and once she did there was no escaping. A painful truth Brambleblaze could only learn the hard way. An encounter with 'The queen of death' lead to your demise unless you proved useful.
My my, The dark colored molly mused. So shy by a simple complement. Keeping her might be easier then the molly originally thought. Scars showed the risks you've taken, the fights you've fought and came out alive. Unfortunately Persephone didn't have many scars to remind her of her fights. Just memories. "My, I would expect by now such a cute molly as yourself would have already been told that a dozen times." The molly would explain expressing herself with a flick of her tail. "Honesty, I would have thought you'd have cats falling head over heels for you." She added sounding both serious and surprised. Though it wasn't to her surprise. She's had her eyes one this molly for a few moons now. Waiting for the right moment.
With a smile playing over her muzzle she wanted to make herself look pleaded. Not that she wasn't. "Stronger is exactly what you'll get here. " She confirmed. "But strength doesn't come for nothing, you have to work for it and things are a bit different here." She warned a serious expression flashing in her yellow eyes. If the RiverClanner tried to back out now she'd have to get her back. Or kill her.

Leucos
March 21st, 2019, 03:23 PM
Persephone was pleased with the response she was getting. Brambleblaze was already proving to be a promising specimen. Had a good outlook and respected the Dark Forest. "Yes, that's a pitty." The molly sighed a slight pout playing on her muzzle. "Cats just can't see the beauty in this place. They fear us because StarClan says we're evil when in reality we're just the strong ones. The weak will always fear those stronger than them though." She added. Moment by moment the feline could feel the RiverClanner grow more comfortable. She wanted to be here all so all Persephone had to do was catch her and once she did there was no escaping. A painful truth Brambleblaze could only learn the hard way. An encounter with 'The queen of death' lead to your demise unless you proved useful.
My my, The dark colored molly mused. So shy by a simple complement. Keeping her might be easier then the molly originally thought. Scars showed the risks you've taken, the fights you've fought and came out alive. Unfortunately Persephone didn't have many scars to remind her of her fights. Just memories. "My, I would expect by now such a cute molly as yourself would have already been told that a dozen times." The molly would explain expressing herself with a flick of her tail. "Honesty, I would have thought you'd have cats falling head over heels for you." She added sounding both serious and surprised. Though it wasn't to her surprise. She's had her eyes one this molly for a few moons now. Waiting for the right moment.
With a smile playing over her muzzle she wanted to make herself look pleaded. Not that she wasn't. "Stronger is exactly what you'll get here. " She confirmed. "But strength doesn't come for nothing, you have to work for it and things are a bit different here." She warned a serious expression flashing in her yellow eyes. If the RiverClanner tried to back out now she'd have to get her back. Or kill her.

the fluffy feline perked her ears up , that's what she thought ! It's been proven in history that the strong ones were seen as the enemy countless a time when many never even stopped for a moment to see what they were really like. Her tail swished , finally someone with a brain! She smiled wider " you know what they say right? History is written by the victors , they make the defeated look worse than what they really were . Isn't there a way to prove to the others that the darkforest isn't as bad as they think?" she asked with a slight tilt of her head. She was genuinely curious though ,yes there are a bunch of bad apples in this place but they are more interesting then her ancestors , cats who to her seemed very arrogant and strict . She loved the dark parts of history and this place has much history to learn. She purred "besides , the dark things are always interesting to me ~" she added . BrambleBlaze twitched her ears at the next part which made her look at her paws as they kneeded the ground "heh.....thanks but none have yet....besides none seem to catch my eye anyways other than my mentor but she hasn't responded to that yet.....I'm just glad she was my mentor ." she explained as she felt her fur grow warm with embarrassment . She looked up at Persephone and blinked before tilting her head "it's like regular training right ? But much harder ? Pff! What ever you got I can take it." she meowed as determination glowed in her eyes after raising her head "they didn't give me blaze for nothing you know !" she meowed with pride.

furrensic
March 30th, 2019, 08:39 PM
~Silverkit~
--
The grey feline hissed loudly, his tail lashing. He looked at the feline in front of him, Flamepaw.
But all he could see was Foxjump in his daughter. Having shared the same looks.

It made him furious, just thinking about his last mate. She'd found a new mate.
Who did she think she was?!

Ashstep bet she had his kits too, his new mate, who he presumed was Adderfrost.
Thinking about the scenario made him hiss, looking back at Flamepaw with bloodshot eyes.

"Tell me, does she have kits? Adderfrosts kits?" He asked, his tone filled with malice.
He would go crazy if she did, have a mint fit, lash out. And the tom hated himself for it, being so obsessive, he goes crazy thinking about someone else with Foxjump.

No, he didn't love her. No, he didn't like her. Yes, he hated her. Yes, he was obsessive about her.
But it didn't know why.

It was stupid in his opinion.

~Silverkit~
March 30th, 2019, 08:47 PM
~Silverkit~
--
The grey feline hissed loudly, his tail lashing. He looked at the feline in front of him, Flamepaw.
But all he could see was Foxjump in his daughter. Having shared the same looks.

It made him furious, just thinking about his last mate. She'd found a new mate.
Who did she think she was?!

Ashstep bet she had his kits too, his new mate, who he presumed was Adderfrost.
Thinking about the scenario made him hiss, looking back at Flamepaw with bloodshot eyes.

"Tell me, does she have kits? Adderfrosts kits?" He asked, his tone filled with malice.
He would go crazy if she did, have a mint fit, lash out. And the tom hated himself for it, being so obsessive, he goes crazy thinking about someone else with Foxjump.

No, he didn't love her. No, he didn't like her. Yes, he hated her. Yes, he was obsessive about her.
But it didn't know why.

It was stupid in his opinion.
Flamepaw took a step back. There was only one conclusion. Her father was crazy. She hesitated on telling him the truth. "Yeah" she said quietly, and looked at the ground. Her father scared her. No wonder Foxjump didn't want her to meet her father.

furrensic
March 30th, 2019, 08:53 PM
Flamepaw took a step back. There was only one conclusion. Her father was crazy. She hesitated on telling him the truth. "Yeah" she said quietly, and looked at the ground. Her father scared her. No wonder Foxjump didn't want her to meet her father.
Ashstep froze, his pupils shrinking. He quickly looked up from the ground, looking at his daughter.
"How many? Tell me." He asked, feeling rage course through his veins.

How could she? How could she move on like that?
He paced back and forth, his tail low. "You, you feel left out don't you? Yeah? Foxjump doesn't pay attention to you anymore!" He snapped, looking the molly in the eye.

"You wanna be acknowledged right?"

~Silverkit~
March 30th, 2019, 09:01 PM
Ashstep froze, his pupils shrinking. He quickly looked up from the ground, looking at his daughter.
"How many? Tell me." He asked, feeling rage course through his veins.

How could she? How could she move on like that?
He paced back and forth, his tail low. "You, you feel left out don't you? Yeah? Foxjump doesn't pay attention to you anymore!" He snapped, looking the molly in the eye.

"You wanna be acknowledged right?"
"Four" flamepaw said, still looking at the ground. She jerked her head up, her eyes glaring at him dangerously. "Look, I don't care who you are! You do not mention that I'm getting less attention! She still loves me!" She yelled. She let out a sigh, calming down and looking back at the ground. "Yeah. I want more attention." She said.

furrensic
March 30th, 2019, 09:04 PM
"Four" flamepaw said, still looking at the ground. She jerked her head up, her eyes glaring at him dangerously. "Look, I don't care who you are! You do not mention that I'm getting less attention! She still loves me!" She yelled. She let out a sigh, calming down and looking back at the ground. "Yeah. I want more attention." She said.
The grey tom smiled wickedly, staring at Flamepaw. "I can get you attention for sure, you just..have to train with me." He explained.

He felt his heart drop at the number 4. four? Four kits?

Why?

~Silverkit~
March 30th, 2019, 09:12 PM
The grey tom smiled wickedly, staring at Flamepaw. "I can get you attention for sure, you just..have to train with me." He explained.

He felt his heart drop at the number 4. four? Four kits?

Why?

Foxjumps words popped up in Flamepaws mind. "When you meat your father, he won't be kind and sweet. He has a bad temper. He can persuade you to do anything he wants you to do. But you can't give in. He'll make you feel that your not loved. But you are. I will always love you. Remember that no matter what." Foxjump had told her. "No, Foxjump told me not to" Flamepaw said.

furrensic
March 30th, 2019, 09:17 PM
Foxjumps words popped up in Flamepaws mind. "When you meat your father, he won't be kind and sweet. He has a bad temper. He can persuade you to do anything he wants you to do. But you can't give in. He'll make you feel that your not loved. But you are. I will always love you. Remember that no matter what." Foxjump had told her. "No, Foxjump told me not to" Flamepaw said.
Ashstep hissed, his eyes squinting. "Foxjump doesn't care! Cant you tell?! She's busy with Adderfrost and her new kits. Not you! He yelled loudly.

~Silverkit~
March 30th, 2019, 09:22 PM
Ashstep hissed, his eyes squinting. "Foxjump doesn't care! Cant you tell?! She's busy with Adderfrost and her new kits. Not you! He yelled loudly.
"You don't care about me either! And she does care about me!" Flamepaw hissed. She quickly pinned him down, her eyes full of anger.

furrensic
March 30th, 2019, 11:02 PM
"You don't care about me either! And she does care about me!" Flamepaw hissed. She quickly pinned him down, her eyes full of anger.
Ashstep clawed at Flamepaw, pushing her off roughly. "Then why does she not talk to you anymore, huh?!" He hollered, his lips curling back into a snarl.

His green eyes were wide, slightly bloodshot, his pupils turning to slits.
"The clans aren't good! Just train here! That'll get hereto finally notice you!"

~Silverkit~
March 31st, 2019, 09:34 AM
Ashstep clawed at Flamepaw, pushing her off roughly. "Then why does she not talk to you anymore, huh?!" He hollered, his lips curling back into a snarl.

His green eyes were wide, slightly bloodshot, his pupils turning to slits.
"The clans aren't good! Just train here! That'll get hereto finally notice you!"
Flamepaw clawed him in the face. "She already does notice me! She does love me! Cause if she didn't she wouldn't have warned me about you! Everything she said about you was true!" She hollered.

furrensic
March 31st, 2019, 09:47 AM
Flamepaw clawed him in the face. "She already does notice me! She does love me! Cause if she didn't she wouldn't have warned me about you! Everything she said about you was true!" She hollered.
Ashstep hissed in pain, backing up, his tail lashed.
"Say that when she isn't there for you anymore. Just like she did me!" He said, cringing as he felt warm blood trickle down his cheek.
He crouched down, leaping at Flamepaw, hoping to get a hit.

This was depressing.

It was too depressing.
The grey tom was fighting his own daughter because he was angry. What happened to him?

A spark of anger and excitement appeared in his eyes, soon lighting up into a flame.

~Silverkit~
March 31st, 2019, 10:01 AM
Ashstep hissed in pain, backing up, his tail lashed.
"Say that when she isn't there for you anymore. Just like she did me!" He said, cringing as he felt warm blood trickle down his cheek.
He crouched down, leaping at Flamepaw, hoping to get a hit.

This was depressing.

It was too depressing.
The grey tom was fighting his own daughter because he was angry. What happened to him?

A spark of anger and excitement appeared in his eyes, soon lighting up into a flame.
"She gave you a chance! And you didn't take it! She told me about that night when she said she still loved you! All you do is-" Flamepaw was interrupted by a hit by her father. Her eyes were filled of fear and sadness. I wanted to come see this? My father going crazy cause my mother fell in love with someone else? she thought. Then, something dawned on her. "Your jealous" she said with a snort.

furrensic
March 31st, 2019, 10:10 AM
"She gave you a chance! And you didn't take it! She told me about that night when she said she still loved you! All you do is-" Flamepaw was interrupted by a hit by her father. Her eyes were filled of fear and sadness. I wanted to come see this? My father going crazy cause my mother fell in love with someone else? she thought. Then, something dawned on her. "Your jealous" she said with a snort.
Stopping, he backed up. His breathing was heavy, his chest heaving up and down.
His eyes widened, looking the ginger molly in the eye. His teeth were bared, his breath quickening. Ashstep didn't even seem to notice the fear in his daughters eyes.

But then again, could he consider the molly his daughter? Surely not, she reminded him of all the mistakes he made in life. Killing a loner, going out on patrol, dying, and most of all, meeting Foxjump, falling for her!
One of his eyes twinged, "And why do you say that, Flamepaw?"

~Silverkit~
March 31st, 2019, 10:16 AM
Stopping, he backed up. His breathing was heavy, his chest heaving up and down.
His eyes widened, looking the ginger molly in the eye. His teeth were bared, his breath quickening. Ashstep didn't even seem to notice the fear in his daughters eyes.

But then again, could he consider the molly his daughter? Surely not, she reminded him of all the mistakes he made in life. Killing a loner, going out on patrol, dying, and most of all, meeting Foxjump, falling for her!
One of his eyes twinged, "And why do you say that, Flamepaw?"
Flamepaw took a step back. Ashstep did not look ok! "You got mad over her having a new mate, her having kits, her having 4 kits. It's obvious, your jealous and your refusing to fall in love with her. Even though you already have." She said. A spark of amusement flashed in her eyes.

furrensic
March 31st, 2019, 10:25 AM
Flamepaw took a step back. Ashstep did not look ok! "You got mad over her having a new mate, her having kits, her having 4 kits. It's obvious, your jealous and your refusing to fall in love with her. Even though you already have." She said. A spark of amusement flashed in her eyes.
The Tom walked forward, clearly raging, hearing the molly speak. "you shouldn't be so confident in saying your words." He stated solemnly, his breathing calm now.

~Silverkit~
March 31st, 2019, 10:27 AM
The Tom walked forward, clearly raging, hearing the molly speak. "you shouldn't be so confident in saying your words." He stated solemnly, his breathing calm now.
"I do what I want." Flamepaw growled. There heads were inches apart.

furrensic
March 31st, 2019, 10:36 AM
"I do what I want." Flamepaw growled. There heads were inches apart.
"Leave." The words flowed out of his mouth, his voice ice cold. His expression now held slight sorrow, but was icy and stern. "Leave and never come back. You're not welcomed here." He hissed solemnly.

~Silverkit~
March 31st, 2019, 10:42 AM
"Leave." The words flowed out of his mouth, his voice ice cold. His expression now held slight sorrow, but was icy and stern. "Leave and never come back. You're not welcomed here." He hissed solemnly.
"Fine with me." Flamepaw growled and disappeared.

She woke up, a tear rolling down her face. Her fur covered in blood. She was horrified. I have to get to Foxjump! she thought, running out of the apprentices den.

pomegranate
April 1st, 2019, 04:56 PM
Slinking out from under the brush around the clearing, Shatteredbreeze blinked her amber orbs in frustration. Where was her new recruit? She had sworn that a new apprentice would be arriving tonight, and she was hellbent on being their mentor. “Stormpaw!” She called out, sitting down on her haunches. Yes, the small kit might be frightened when they realize where they were, but Shatteredbreeze didn’t care. She was falling behind, her other three apprentices weren’t working hard enough. Although Daturapaw was promising... not nearly as disappointing as Waterwimp. With a hiss, the golden tabby began to groom her scarred shoulder, rasping her tongue over her pelt.
The Golden Feline

Gold
April 1st, 2019, 04:58 PM
Slinking out from under the brush around the clearing, Shatteredbreeze blinked her amber orbs in frustration. Where was her new recruit? She had sworn that a new apprentice would be arriving tonight, and she was hellbent on being their mentor. “Stormpaw!” She called out, sitting down on her haunches. Yes, the small kit might be frightened when they realize where they were, but Shatteredbreeze didn’t care. She was falling behind, her other three apprentices weren’t working hard enough. Although Daturapaw was promising... not nearly as disappointing as Waterwimp. With a hiss, the golden tabby began to groom her scarred shoulder, rasping her tongue
@pomegranate (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=6243)
"Hello, Shatteredbreeze! I can't wait to begin training!" she squeaked excitedly. "What are we going to learn today?" she
asked.
(umm, should we continue in Darkforest training?)

Tundra
April 4th, 2019, 08:27 PM
Cave

Tigerdawn opened her eyes. It's so dark... She thought, looking around. The warrior rose to her paws, fur on end. She took a few steps forward, but quickly stopped when she heard voices in the distance. Where am I..? She looked at the sky. It was completely black with no stars in sight. She also noticed the trees were tall as well. "It's like they never stop growing..." She whispered to herself. Tigerdawn shook her pelt out. No, I can't be scared. I shouldn't be scared. She lowered her gaze. "Anyone there?" She yowled.

Cave
April 5th, 2019, 12:28 AM
Cave

Tigerdawn opened her eyes. It's so dark... She thought, looking around. The warrior rose to her paws, fur on end. She took a few steps forward, but quickly stopped when she heard voices in the distance. Where am I..? She looked at the sky. It was completely black with no stars in sight. She also noticed the trees were tall as well. "It's like they never stop growing..." She whispered to herself. Tigerdawn shook her pelt out. No, I can't be scared. I shouldn't be scared. She lowered her gaze. "Anyone there?" She yowled.

Stonefrost opened her amber eyes and stood up from her spot in the shadows, looking around she spotted her soon-to-be apprentice, or rather, the next victim of her manipulative tongue. A stony voice arose from her chest "I'd be careful if I were you, I hear if your too loud you may never be able to speak even a whisper again." Her meow implied that death would come to the annoyingly loud cats. She approached from behind the warrior revealing her smoke-like pelt in the dim light. "Funny, isn't it, I was here the whole time you were, yet you never even knew it," she sounded a with a purr of amusement.

"So why are you here, what has brought you to my domain. Greed, jealousy, power? Go on, speak. She wasted no time asking the questions, her inpatients was made clear with her twitching tail; the black smoke of her tail leaving trails in the air.

Tundra
April 5th, 2019, 11:18 AM
Stonefrost opened her amber eyes and stood up from her spot in the shadows, looking around she spotted her soon-to-be apprentice, or rather, the next victim of her manipulative tongue. A stony voice arose from her chest "I'd be careful if I were you, I hear if your too loud you may never be able to speak even a whisper again." Her meow implied that death would come to the annoyingly loud cats. She approached from behind the warrior revealing her smoke-like pelt in the dim light. "Funny, isn't it, I was here the whole time you were, yet you never even knew it," she sounded a with a purr of amusement.

"So why are you here, what has brought you to my domain. Greed, jealousy, power? Go on, speak. She wasted no time asking the questions, her inpatients was made clear with her twitching tail; the black smoke of her tail leaving trails in the air.

Tigerdawn whipped around with a hiss. She ignored whatever the cat had just said. "Who are you?" She shook her head. " You know what, nevermind. How do I get out of here?" She prepared to attack the cat, she knew she only had one working eye, but she'd try her best. She sheathed her claws as the mysterious cat started talking about things such as jealousy, or greed. Tigerdawn stepped back. "I don't even know why I'm here!" She snarled. "So how would you expect me to tell you?"

Cave
April 5th, 2019, 11:57 PM
Tigerdawn whipped around with a hiss. She ignored whatever the cat had just said. "Who are you?" She shook her head. " You know what, nevermind. How do I get out of here?" She prepared to attack the cat, she knew she only had one working eye, but she'd try her best. She sheathed her claws as the mysterious cat started talking about things such as jealousy, or greed. Tigerdawn stepped back. "I don't even know why I'm here!" She snarled. "So how would you expect me to tell you?"

"Oh, forgive me, dear, I suppose I made too many assumptions," her voice was sickly sweet and so was her scent; for, she smelled like rotting fruit. "My name is Stonefrost, in a way I am your spirit guide, but don't worry, you're not dead. You are here for a reason, and while I lack the power to see it, its there somewhere in you. I am here to help you realize your goals and help you achieve them." She sat on the ground and wrapped her tail around her paws, covering her fading pelt.

Tundra
April 6th, 2019, 02:17 AM
"Oh, forgive me, dear, I suppose I made too many assumptions," her voice was sickly sweet and so was her scent; for, she smelled like rotting fruit. "My name is Stonefrost, in a way I am your spirit guide, but don't worry, you're not dead. You are here for a reason, and while I lack the power to see it, its there somewhere in you. I am here to help you realize your goals and help you achieve them." She sat on the ground and wrapped her tail around her paws, covering her fading pelt.

Tigerdawn narrowed her eyes, debating on if she should attack or not. After a few moments, she let out a sigh. She knew there was no way she could win, she'd probably end up getting herself killed. "Alright." She sighed. "How about you start by telling me where I am." The Thunderclan warrior looked at the molly. "Please, I won't attack or anything, I just want to know.."

Cave
April 6th, 2019, 04:59 PM
Tigerdawn narrowed her eyes, debating on if she should attack or not. After a few moments, she let out a sigh. She knew there was no way she could win, she'd probably end up getting herself killed. "Alright." She sighed. "How about you start by telling me where I am." The Thunderclan warrior looked at the molly. "Please, I won't attack or anything, I just want to know.."

Stonefrost grinned, this will be fun, won't it? She suppressed her daydreams of manipulation to reply to the living cat in front of her. "You are in the dark forest, you need not be afraid, the only reasons why we would kill you are for deads you have not yet committed." Stonefrost's tail tip twitched for half a second, if we hurry this up I can get more apprentices under my watch, or rather, under my spell. Despite her mildly menacing thoughts she managed to keep a neutral face.

Tundra
April 6th, 2019, 07:11 PM
Stonefrost grinned, this will be fun, won't it? She suppressed her daydreams of manipulation to reply to the living cat in front of her. "You are in the dark forest, you need not be afraid, the only reasons why we would kill you are for deads you have not yet committed." Stonefrost's tail tip twitched for half a second, if we hurry this up I can get more apprentices under my watch, or rather, under my spell. Despite her mildly menacing thoughts she managed to keep a neutral face.

Tigerdawn shivered. "Well... If I haven't don't anything wrong then why am I here?" She sat down in front of the fading cat. "Are you gonna help me become the warrior I used to be?" Tigerdawn drew her tail closer to her side.

Cave
April 6th, 2019, 10:09 PM
Tigerdawn shivered. "Well... If I haven't don't anything wrong then why am I here?" She sat down in front of the fading cat. "Are you gonna help me become the warrior I used to be?" Tigerdawn drew her tail closer to her side.

"The warrior you used to be?" She questioned, "no, no, you can't become the warrior you used to be. You will make a warrior much better than that. You will become so much more than your old self. I guarantee it." She mewed pridefully. and I will be the warrior who made you better. her proud thoughts made her eyes shift above Tigerdawn's, Stonefrost was now staring her amber eyes in the air above the living warrior.

Tundra
April 7th, 2019, 06:43 AM
"The warrior you used to be?" She questioned, "no, no, you can't become the warrior you used to be. You will make a warrior much better than that. You will become so much more than your old self. I guarantee it." She mewed pridefully. and I will be the warrior who made you better. her proud thoughts made her eyes shift above Tigerdawn's, Stonefrost was now staring her amber eyes in the air above the living warrior.

Tigerdawn felt a bit hurt at first, then she shook it off. "Well... If you'll help me become a better warrior, then..." She trailed off. She barely even knew the Dark Forest warrior, and yet she trusted her. If she means what she says then I don't see what could go wrong.. The clan would be glad to have a few stronger warriors. She rose to her paws. "Then I'll go with you."

Cave
April 7th, 2019, 02:45 PM
Tigerdawn felt a bit hurt at first, then she shook it off. "Well... If you'll help me become a better warrior, then..." She trailed off. She barely even knew the Dark Forest warrior, and yet she trusted her. If she means what she says then I don't see what could go wrong.. The clan would be glad to have a few stronger warriors. She rose to her paws. "Then I'll go with you."

Of course you will, how could you resist me. Sly thoughts shifted in her mind, she stood up and started leading Tigerdawn away from where they were. "You are not the only one who I will train, we shall go and pick up your new- comrades" she mewed, not looking back.

Tundra
April 7th, 2019, 03:43 PM
Of course you will, how could you resist me. Sly thoughts shifted in her mind, she stood up and started leading Tigerdawn away from where they were. "You are not the only one who I will train, we shall go and pick up your new- comrades" she mewed, not looking back.

Tigerdawn bounded after the cat, actually happy for the first time in a while. “Other trainees?” She purred. “There’s others who want to be better warriors?” She flicked her tail, then shrugged it off. “So, how will we train? Will it be exactly how you train an apprentice?”

Cave
April 7th, 2019, 04:16 PM
Tigerdawn bounded after the cat, actually happy for the first time in a while. “Other trainees?” She purred. “There’s others who want to be better warriors?” She flicked her tail, then shrugged it off. “So, how will we train? Will it be exactly how you train an apprentice?”

"There are 2 others I will train, they will train with you. I will explain later, for now, please just keep quiet while I talk to this one," She mewed quietly. She slowed her pace and approached an apprentice-aged cat and introduced herself, "Hello, young one, my name is Stonefrost." Her tone was strong and confident, she was fearless.
Shivers

Tundra
April 7th, 2019, 04:30 PM
Tigerdawn nodded and went to sit in the shadows to watch.

Shivers
April 7th, 2019, 04:38 PM
Cave Flameleaf

Pricklepaw had no idea where he was. The spikey gray apprentice had woken up here not too long ago and he had to admit he was a bit scared. Out of nowhere, a she-cat approached him and not too far off he could see a warrior not too far off hiding in the shadows. The Windclan apprentice was scared and confused but refused to let the unknown she-cat see that as he crouched down ready to attack her, "Who are you and why have you brought me here?!" He hissed although he could smell his own fear scent.

Cave
April 7th, 2019, 04:55 PM
Tigerdawn nodded and went to sit in the shadows to watch.

Cave Flameleaf

Pricklepaw had no idea where he was. The spikey gray apprentice had woken up here not too long ago and he had to admit he was a bit scared. Out of nowhere, a she-cat approached him and not too far off he could see a warrior not too far off hiding in the shadows. The Windclan apprentice was scared and confused but refused to let the unknown she-cat see that as he crouched down ready to attack her, "Who are you and why have you brought me here?!" He hissed although he could smell his own fear scent.

"Don't you listen, She sighed. "My name is Stonefrost, you are here for a reason and I want to help you find it." She paused, sniffing the air, "You smell, scared, is it possibly because you lack the skills needed to defend yourself, if so, we, and by we I mean I, can fix that issue." A slippery-sly voice rolled off her tongue. She circled around the apprentice like a vulture circling crow-food "Hmm, you are young so we can definitely teach you a fair amount of things-not to mention we can help shape this-" she paused, poking the young cats flank with her paw, "into something a little more- strong." She stopped circling the apprentice as her face met Pricklepaw's only a hair length away. "So what do you say, do you want to become stronger?" The smell of rotting fruit emanated from her, swallowing up Pricklepaw's scent, and the scent of fear that came from the apprentice.

(I almost called Picklepaw Pricklepear...though that might be a sweet warrior name for the character)

Shivers
April 7th, 2019, 09:24 PM
"Don't you listen, She sighed. "My name is Stonefrost, you are here for a reason and I want to help you find it." She paused, sniffing the air, "You smell, scared, is it possibly because you lack the skills needed to defend yourself, if so, we, and by we I mean I, can fix that issue." A slippery-sly voice rolled off her tongue. She circled around the apprentice like a vulture circling crow-food "Hmm, you are young so we can definitely teach you a fair amount of things-not to mention we can help shape this-" she paused, poking the young cats flank with her paw, "into something a little more- strong." She stopped circling the apprentice as her face met Pricklepaw's only a hair length away. "So what do you say, do you want to become stronger?" The smell of rotting fruit emanated from her, swallowing up Pricklepaw's scent, and the scent of fear that came from the apprentice.

(I almost called Picklepaw Pricklepear...though that might be a sweet warrior name for the character)

(XD)

The young tom's ears turned red he didn't even notice that she had introduced herself he was too focused on his predicament. He hissed in indignation as Stonefrost prodded him, "I am strong. In fact I'm the strongest apprentice Windclan has to offer!" He said through gritted teeth his fur sticking up on his flank in indignation. However his fur finally began to lay flat when the she-cat said the word "stronger". Becoming stronger was Pricklepaw's biggest desire. He wanted to become the strongest warrior in the clan. STronger than even Blazingstar! His yellow eyes glittered with interest as he finally said, "I'm interested in becoming... stronger than I already am... Tell me more." The gray
apprentice mewed finally relaxing.

Cave
April 7th, 2019, 10:53 PM
(XD)

The young tom's ears turned red he didn't even notice that she had introduced herself he was too focused on his predicament. He hissed in indignation as Stonefrost prodded him, "I am strong. In fact I'm the strongest apprentice Windclan has to offer!" He said through gritted teeth his fur sticking up on his flank in indignation. However his fur finally began to lay flat when the she-cat said the word "stronger". Becoming stronger was Pricklepaw's biggest desire. He wanted to become the strongest warrior in the clan. STronger than even Blazingstar! His yellow eyes glittered with interest as he finally said, "I'm interested in becoming... stronger than I already am... Tell me more." The gray
apprentice mewed finally relaxing.

"If you are Windclan's strongest apprentice then I think they have some issues to sort out," she scoffed, "But I can definitely help you become stronger, it is my specialty, you know." The Stony she-cat brushed past the apprentice, running her tail on his back, "there is one more I must introduce the both of you too, then I will explain how I shall train the three of you." She mewed, flicking her tail off the apprentice and pointing to Tigerdawn, "When I talk to this next apprentice I want you to act like your comrade over there, be quiet and let me do the talking." Her fading pelt soon melted into the shadows, but her scent still lingered.

JinxedLove
April 8th, 2019, 07:10 PM
Fawnpaw had awaken in a dark forest she was confused on why she was brought here but just shook her head too stop her thoughts of confusion she looked around "what is this place" she stood up and walked around looking too find out where she was this place seemed more dead then herbs during leaf bare

Cave

Cave
April 9th, 2019, 05:25 PM
Fawnpaw had awaken in a dark forest she was confused on why she was brought here but just shook her head too stop her thoughts of confusion she looked around "what is this place" she stood up and walked around looking too find out where she was this place seemed more dead then herbs during leaf bare

Cave

"This is the dark forest," Stonefrost mewed, sounding a little warmer then normal. "This is the place where you can learn to harness your ambitions, where you can learn how to achieve your goals."

(Sorry this is short, I didn't have much time to write it, also sorry its late, I thought I had replied to this...I need to remember to add some mentions for the others next post.)

Shivers
April 9th, 2019, 07:15 PM
"If you are Windclan's strongest apprentice then I think they have some issues to sort out," she scoffed, "But I can definitely help you become stronger, it is my specialty, you know." The Stony she-cat brushed past the apprentice, running her tail on his back, "there is one more I must introduce the both of you too, then I will explain how I shall train the three of you." She mewed, flicking her tail off the apprentice and pointing to Tigerdawn, "When I talk to this next apprentice I want you to act like your comrade over there, be quiet and let me do the talking." Her fading pelt soon melted into the shadows, but her scent still lingered.

Pricklepaw wanted to make a snappy remark to defend his honor but he held himself back, This she-cat is gonna help you reach your full potential hold your tongue, HE thought to himself before grudgingly padding over to the shadows towards the shadow. He wordlessly sat himself next to Tingerdawn not very interested in making small talk.
Flameleaf

Tundra
April 9th, 2019, 07:25 PM
GLaDOS

Dusktalon wove through the trees. She had been here for a while so she was beginning to fade. She didn't really mind too much, as long as she got to fight in the battle against Starclan. The molly was on her way to meet one of her apprentices. I wonder what they'll be here for.. Jealousy, maybe Power? She let out a small purr at the thought of her apprentice wanting more power. I wonder what they'd do with it... Oh well... She stopped near the place where she was supposed to meet the young cat. Dusktalon flicked her tail impatiently as she waited.

JinxedLove
April 9th, 2019, 07:28 PM
"This is the dark forest," Stonefrost mewed, sounding a little warmer then normal. "This is the place where you can learn to harness your ambitions, where you can learn how to achieve your goals."

(Sorry this is short, I didn't have much time to write it, also sorry its late, I thought I had replied to this...I need to remember to add some mentions for the others next post.)
Fawnpaw tilts her head "okay then and who might you be" fawnpaw asked sitting down and looking at stonefrost fawnpaw had a few trust issues but they could be gotten past

Cave
April 9th, 2019, 11:31 PM
"My name is Stonefrost, if you come with me you can meet in a clearing so that we can introduce each other and start training." She covered her nearly impatient tone with a smile. She then turned around and headed away, tail kinked over her back, signaling that they follow.

(Next post will be in the DF training place, I will mention everyone there as well as make the starter post)
Flameleaf
Shivers
Moonwishes

JinxedLove
April 10th, 2019, 01:53 AM
"My name is Stonefrost, if you come with me you can meet in a clearing so that we can introduce each other and start training." She covered her nearly impatient tone with a smile. She then turned around and headed away, tail kinked over her back, signaling that they follow.

(Next post will be in the DF training place, I will mention everyone there as well as make the starter post)
Flameleaf
Shivers
Moonwishes]

Fawnpaw follows stonefrost hesitantly fawnpaws ears perked up too stay alert as she followed the gray shecat

Madelaine
April 10th, 2019, 11:15 AM
~ Flameleaf ~

Thunderpaw, the usually deaf cat had sounds flooding his ears. This was actually normal for when he was dreaming, but every time it still surprised him. The apprentice saw a dark forest cat a few fox-lengths away. He had been here before with Rosefang, who was another dark forest cat. He walked over to the cat.

Tundra
April 10th, 2019, 09:29 PM
GLaDOS

Dusktalon waited for a few moments before walking over to the apprentice. Once she was standing right in front of him, she began to speak. “So... What brings you here?” She slightly growled. “Power? Jealousy? Maybe... Greed?” She let out a purr of laughter. “Don’t hesitate to speak, I won’t hurt you.” She blinked. Yet...

furrensic
May 22nd, 2019, 01:22 PM
~Silverkit~

Ashstep grinned widely, seeing as the dark forest had calmed down from the recent attack on starclan. They had manipulated many cats into attacking their own clan. What a hoot! The grey tom flicked his long tail, giving his pelt a quick wash. He'd brought Foxjump here, but hadn't seen her yet. If he was truthful, he'd almost forgotten about her, if it wasn't for the recent attack.

~Silverkit~
May 22nd, 2019, 01:34 PM
~Silverkit~

Ashstep grinned widely, seeing as the dark forest had calmed down from the recent attack on starclan. They had manipulated many cats into attacking their own clan. What a hoot! The grey tom flicked his long tail, giving his pelt a quick wash. He'd brought Foxjump here, but hadn't seen her yet. If he was truthful, he'd almost forgotten about her, if it wasn't for the recent attack.
Foxjump appeared in the dark forest. She saw Ashstep and digged her claws into the ground. Ever since that one day where he had said he didn't love her back, she had learned to hate him, even if she was a bit scared of him.
"Ashstep....What do you want?!" she hissed. The past few moons had been awful for her. A constant reminder of him was always in her head. And the fact that she had almost lost Flamepaw because of the side Falmepaws father was on, drived her crazy.

furrensic
May 23rd, 2019, 11:43 AM
Foxjump appeared in the dark forest. She saw Ashstep and digged her claws into the ground. Ever since that one day where he had said he didn't love her back, she had learned to hate him, even if she was a bit scared of him.
"Ashstep....What do you want?!" she hissed. The past few moons had been awful for her. A constant reminder of him was always in her head. And the fact that she had almost lost Flamepaw because of the side Falmepaws father was on, drived her crazy.

"Ugh, so vicious sounding Foxjump, really." Ashstep told in a breathy tone, eyes half lidded. "Maybe you should request for a name change, hope it's something more fitting. Foxroar sounds much more fitting." he rambled, slowly rising from the ground. "Flamepaw told me you had kits..five..buy Flamepaw should be a warrior now, right?" he asked.

~Silverkit~
May 23rd, 2019, 11:51 AM
"Ugh, so vicious sounding Foxjump, really." Ashstep told in a breathy tone, eyes half lidded. "Maybe you should request for a name change, hope it's something more fitting. Foxroar sounds much more fitting." he rambled, slowly rising from the ground. "Flamepaw told me you had kits..five..buy Flamepaw should be a warrior now, right?" he asked.

"Well she's not. Do you want to know why?" Foxjump hissed. "Because she was almost killed during the battle! Because of your side! She's missed alot of training because she was in the medicine cat den!" She snapped, digging her claws into the ground. After a few minutes she calmed down. Her fur was flat, her claws were untheathed, and her fur blowed in the wind.

Tundra
May 23rd, 2019, 09:02 PM
Dusktalon stalked through the forest, tail lashing behind her. She was so positive that they were going to win, she was so sure that they would end the clans. A low growl escaped her throat as she unsheathed her claws. “Dang it!” She yowled, rearing up and scratching a tree trunk. The dark forest cat let herself drop on all-fours again, trembling with rage. We should’ve won. We should’ve won... The molly tipped her head back to look at the never ending trees, eyes wide and ears flattened. We should’ve trained them better. She dragged her gaze back to then ground, then bared her teeth. “We should’ve at least taken down Starclan, why didn’t we win? Sure, there’s more of them, but we fight better.

|:| Tundra |:|
May 25th, 2019, 12:29 AM
[open]

Doveshade sat in a small patch of soggy, dead grass, absently grooming her fur. It was the dead of night, as it always was in this place, and no starlight shone through the treetops. Dark Forest warriors stood in various clearings throughout the forest, training their living apprentices. Doveshade had no apprentice: her last one had betrayed her, left her, after finding out what she really was. Traitor, the apprentice had called her. Doveshade had a loathing for the warrior code: it was ineffably flawed and discriminating, she believed. But that did not make her a traitor. If anything, her apprentice was the traitor. He supported and encouraged a code of rules that has ruined countless lives and killed countless cats. But it didn't matter; he was only one cat in a sea of dozens, at least some of which must support her beliefs. Sometime, one will show up here and agree to be trained by the three-legged warrior. Doveshade dreamed of the day when the clans will rise up against the tyrannical system that had governed them for so long. She knew she should have gone to StarClan, but StarClan abandoned her long ago, left her without their care and support for reasons beyond her comprehension. When she was stripped of her greater mobility, of her warrior duties, of her hope for the future, her warrior ancestors did nothing. No cat stepped in to help her. So that was why she was here. For losing hope in StarClan when they gave no proof that they cared about her, and for becoming disillusioned with the code of rules that stripped her of her purpose in life. She was abandoned for her beliefs. But she liked to believe that there was a young cat out there who was just as fed up with the code as she was. Some cat that she could teach to rise up against the system that kept so many trapped. Her heart warmed at the thought of it. The clans may finally have peace between them. Some cats may die, but, well, sacrifices must sometimes be made for the greater good.

Madelaine
May 27th, 2019, 04:48 PM
[open]

Doveshade sat in a small patch of soggy, dead grass, absently grooming her fur. It was the dead of night, as it always was in this place, and no starlight shone through the treetops. Dark Forest warriors stood in various clearings throughout the forest, training their living apprentices. Doveshade had no apprentice: her last one had betrayed her, left her, after finding out what she really was. Traitor, the apprentice had called her. Doveshade had a loathing for the warrior code: it was ineffably flawed and discriminating, she believed. But that did not make her a traitor. If anything, her apprentice was the traitor. He supported and encouraged a code of rules that has ruined countless lives and killed countless cats. But it didn't matter; he was only one cat in a sea of dozens, at least some of which must support her beliefs. Sometime, one will show up here and agree to be trained by the three-legged warrior. Doveshade dreamed of the day when the clans will rise up against the tyrannical system that had governed them for so long. She knew she should have gone to StarClan, but StarClan abandoned her long ago, left her without their care and support for reasons beyond her comprehension. When she was stripped of her greater mobility, of her warrior duties, of her hope for the future, her warrior ancestors did nothing. No cat stepped in to help her. So that was why she was here. For losing hope in StarClan when they gave no proof that they cared about her, and for becoming disillusioned with the code of rules that stripped her of her purpose in life. She was abandoned for her beliefs. But she liked to believe that there was a young cat out there who was just as fed up with the code as she was. Some cat that she could teach to rise up against the system that kept so many trapped. Her heart warmed at the thought of it. The clans may finally have peace between them. Some cats may die, but, well, sacrifices must sometimes be made for the greater good.

Rosefang walked through the territory. Her scarred up face and body was shown to be torn in all places. You could hardly tell that she was a cat anymore. The dark forest cat scented the other cat, but didn't take notice of it. Here in the Dark Forest there were no friends. She didn't need friends and she didn't need a cat to follow her. Her former apprentice Thunderpaw had left her for a new mentor, which made her angry. It was her that used her voice to get into his head. She was the one that gave him the heart attack. He was a worthless deaf cat.

Madelaine
May 28th, 2019, 04:46 PM
~ ~Silverkit~ ~

Darkwing padded out of the dark forest camp, his thoughts ran through his brain. He wasn't expecting anybody to find him and talk with him at all. He could care less about other cats. They were just a nuisance.

~Silverkit~
May 28th, 2019, 04:51 PM
~ ~Silverkit~ ~

Darkwing padded out of the dark forest camp, his thoughts ran through his brain. He wasn't expecting anybody to find him and talk with him at all. He could care less about other cats. They were just a nuisance.
Sweetpaw wasn't in the best mood. When will he learn that I'm not interested in his stupid training! she thought. She was never mad but Flameheart was so aggravating! She was too busy looking at the ground and deep in thought that she didn't even notice the cat infront of her and bumped into him. He was so big that she fell backwards.

Madelaine
May 28th, 2019, 04:54 PM
Sweetpaw wasn't in the best mood. When will he learn that I'm not interested in his stupid training! she thought. She was never mad but Flameheart was so aggravating! She was too busy looking at the ground and deep in thought that she didn't even notice the cat infront of her and bumped into him. He was so big that she fell backwards.

Darkwing felt her bump into him. He let out a growl and hissed at the molly. "Can't you watch where your going! You almost knocked me over!", he yowled in anger. He hated it when a cat wasn't paying attention. He's been ran over twice by cats who don't watch their surroundings.

~Silverkit~
May 28th, 2019, 05:05 PM
Darkwing felt her bump into him. He let out a growl and hissed at the molly. "Can't you watch where your going! You almost knocked me over!", he yowled in anger. He hated it when a cat wasn't paying attention. He's been ran over twice by cats who don't watch their surroundings.
Sweetpaw looked up at the tom, eyes wide. This tom really has a temper.. she thought. " S-Sorry" she said. This tom was scary In her perspective.

Madelaine
May 28th, 2019, 05:08 PM
Sweetpaw looked up at the tom, eyes wide. This tom really has a temper.. she thought. " S-Sorry" she said. This tom was scary In her perspective.

Darkwing softened a bit, but growled. "You just pay more attention. Just don't let it happen again.", he replied. The tom pressed his nose in her fur to help her off the ground.

~Silverkit~
May 29th, 2019, 07:45 AM
Darkwing softened a bit, but growled. "You just pay more attention. Just don't let it happen again.", he replied. The tom pressed his nose in her fur to help her off the ground.
Sweetpaw nodded. "Ok" she said, getting up off the ground.

Madelaine
May 29th, 2019, 11:21 AM
Sweetpaw nodded. "Ok" she said, getting up off the ground.

Darkwing got to take a look at her. He had seen her here before. "Your Sweetpaw aren't you?", he asked. The dark forest warrior looked down at his paws.

~Silverkit~
May 29th, 2019, 11:38 AM
Darkwing got to take a look at her. He had seen her here before. "Your Sweetpaw aren't you?", he asked. The dark forest warrior looked down at his paws.
Sweetpaw nodded. "Yes. How do you know that?" She asked. She had calmed down from earlier. Flameheart was just so annoying! All she wanted to do was live in peace in Shadowclan. She didn't want to train for anyone!

Madelaine
May 29th, 2019, 12:06 PM
Sweetpaw nodded. "Yes. How do you know that?" She asked. She had calmed down from earlier. Flameheart was just so annoying! All she wanted to do was live in peace in Shadowclan. She didn't want to train for anyone!

Darkwing shrugged, "I've seen you train around here.", he replied. He usually didn't talk to the cats that came by, maybe it was just because his death had been recently. He lost his life in the battle and ended up here in this rotten place.

~Silverkit~
May 29th, 2019, 12:20 PM
Darkwing shrugged, "I've seen you train around here.", he replied. He usually didn't talk to the cats that came by, maybe it was just because his death had been recently. He lost his life in the battle and ended up here in this rotten place.
Sweetpaws head jerked up. "I don't train" she growled. After a few minutes of silence she calmed down. "Anyways, What's your name?" She asked curiously.

Madelaine
May 29th, 2019, 12:23 PM
Sweetpaws head jerked up. "I don't train" she growled. After a few minutes of silence she calmed down. "Anyways, What's your name?" She asked curiously.

Darkwing looked at her, not really qanting to say his name. "I think its better if you don't know.", he replied. He wasn't ready to say his name.

~Silverkit~
May 29th, 2019, 12:38 PM
Darkwing looked at her, not really qanting to say his name. "I think its better if you don't know.", he replied. He wasn't ready to say his name.
"Ok then. What did you do to end up here?" Sweetpaw asked him.

Madelaine
May 30th, 2019, 12:51 PM
"Ok then. What did you do to end up here?" Sweetpaw asked him.

Darkwing looked at her, memories flashed in his mind. "I was battle training here and I died here. That means I have to stay.", he replied. Ever since then he had become very bitter towards everyone here.

~Silverkit~
May 30th, 2019, 12:54 PM
Darkwing looked at her, memories flashed in his mind. "I was battle training here and I died here. That means I have to stay.", he replied. Ever since then he had become very bitter towards everyone here.
Sweetpaw nodded. "That's why I don't want to train. I don't want to end up in a place like this." She meowed and looked at the ground.

Madelaine
May 30th, 2019, 12:55 PM
Sweetpaw nodded. "That's why I don't want to train. I don't want to end up in a place like this." She meowed and looked at the ground.

Darkwing dipped his head in understanding. "If I were you I'd run away from this place while your still sane. This is no home.", he meowed. It was a living hell to be here.

~Silverkit~
May 30th, 2019, 12:57 PM
Darkwing dipped his head in understanding. "If I were you I'd run away from this place while your still sane. This is no home.", he meowed. It was a living hell to be here.
"I have to wait till Dawn to leave" Sweetpaw said.

Madelaine
May 30th, 2019, 01:01 PM
"I have to wait till Dawn to leave" Sweetpaw said.

~Silverkit~;

Darkwing starred at her. "I know a place you can go until then. Its a place where nobody but I go to.", he meowed. Cats would find her and then there wpuld be trouble. He had just met her and didn't want anything bad to happen to her.

~Silverkit~
May 31st, 2019, 07:35 AM
~Silverkit~;

Darkwing starred at her. "I know a place you can go until then. Its a place where nobody but I go to.", he meowed. Cats would find her and then there wpuld be trouble. He had just met her and didn't want anything bad to happen to her.
Sweetpaw smiled. "Ok, that sounds good" she said.

Madelaine
May 31st, 2019, 11:52 AM
Sweetpaw smiled. "Ok, that sounds good" she said.

Darkwing smiled back then instantly dropped it. He hadn't smiled in so long. He nodded and walked over to the darkest part of the territory. "Here we are.", Darkwing meowed.

~Silverkit~
May 31st, 2019, 12:01 PM
Darkwing smiled back then instantly dropped it. He hadn't smiled in so long. He nodded and walked over to the darkest part of the territory. "Here we are.", Darkwing meowed.
"It's really dark over here" Sweetpaw said, trying to adjust her eyes to the darkness. GLaDOS

appariitiion
June 16th, 2019, 07:50 AM
{open!}

Shadefrost was sitting underneath a tree, seeming to be a bit shaken up as she reminisced about her former mate, and more importantly, her kits. She was pretty new to the Dark Forest, being one of the cats that turned on their Clans in the fight. Sadly, she died in the process, and here she was, trying to make herself home... It wasn't really working, though. It was scary here, and lonely, and now she would be stuck forever!

Vexing
June 17th, 2019, 06:48 AM
Dusktalon stalked through the forest, tail lashing behind her. She was so positive that they were going to win, she was so sure that they would end the clans. A low growl escaped her throat as she unsheathed her claws. “Dang it!” She yowled, rearing up and scratching a tree trunk. The dark forest cat let herself drop on all-fours again, trembling with rage. We should’ve won. We should’ve won... The molly tipped her head back to look at the never ending trees, eyes wide and ears flattened. We should’ve trained them better. She dragged her gaze back to then ground, then bared her teeth. “We should’ve at least taken down Starclan, why didn’t we win? Sure, there’s more of them, but we fight better.
Orian had been searching for days for another cat like him and was starting to give up hope on finding any cat at all until he heard the voice of a female cat. Being the curios cat he is he went in the direction of the voice, sniffed the air, then realized he was near the other cat. She had yelled about not being able to destroy the clans and wanting to know why she couldn't so he decided he'd just look for someone else and started to slowly back away. Unfortunately, it's hard to avoid sticks when you can't see the ground and that was exactly the case for Orian as he made the loudest snap possible on a stick.

Tundra
June 17th, 2019, 09:26 PM
Orian had been searching for days for another cat like him and was starting to give up hope on finding any cat at all until he heard the voice of a female cat. Being the curios cat he is he went in the direction of the voice, sniffed the air, then realized he was near the other cat. She had yelled about not being able to destroy the clans and wanting to know why she couldn't so he decided he'd just look for someone else and started to slowly back away. Unfortunately, it's hard to avoid sticks when you can't see the ground and that was exactly the case for Orian as he made the loudest snap possible on a stick.

Dusktalon's head snapped up as she heard a stick break from somewhere nearby. Fur bristling, she began to stalk over to where the stick had been snapped. "Show yourself!" She snarled. "Or I'll kill you." She meant what she said, she wouldn't hesitate to kill anyone, not even her closest friend. After all, the why she was here wasn't she, because she had broken the code. She didn't mind though, she had enjoyed murdering cats while she was still alive. Dusktalon had been here for a while now, so she had begun to fade. She didn't care too much about it, there was nothing to live for in this place anyway. Teeth bared, she leapt forward, snarling viciously. She scanned the area for a few moments before resting her gaze on the tom who had begun backing away. "You can't run from me, I'll catch you either way."

Madelaine
July 9th, 2019, 04:34 PM
"It's really dark over here" Sweetpaw said, trying to adjust her eyes to the darkness. GLaDOS

Darkwing looked at her. He was used to the darkness after being here forever. "You get used to it. Nobody can see you from here.", he meowed.

~Silverkit~
July 9th, 2019, 04:42 PM
Darkwing looked at her. He was used to the darkness after being here forever. "You get used to it. Nobody can see you from here.", he meowed.
Sweetpaw nodded. She sat down and began licking her paws.

Madelaine
July 12th, 2019, 04:43 PM
Sweetpaw nodded. She sat down and began licking her paws.

Darkwing sat down and flexed his claws in and out of the ground. He noticed taht the night was almost over. "You should be heading back pretty soon.", he meowed.

~Silverkit~
July 12th, 2019, 04:46 PM
Darkwing sat down and flexed his claws in and out of the ground. He noticed taht the night was almost over. "You should be heading back pretty soon.", he meowed.
Sweetpaw looked up at Darkwing and nodded. "Yeah" she said and stood up.

Madelaine
July 12th, 2019, 04:56 PM
Sweetpaw looked up at Darkwing and nodded. "Yeah" she said and stood up.

Darkwing felt a lump in his throat. He actually liked her company, but knew it was just a little thing. "It was actually pretty nice to talk to you.", he meowed.

~Silverkit~
July 12th, 2019, 04:58 PM
Darkwing felt a lump in his throat. He actually liked her company, but knew it was just a little thing. "It was actually pretty nice to talk to you.", he meowed.
Sweetpaw smiled at him. "It was nice talkong to you too!" She said with a bright smile and disappeared.

Fuzzy
October 1st, 2019, 09:34 AM
Spider-Leap

Ah it was time for another victim to be caught in her web. Brambleblaze had been an easy and fun to toy with but she wanted something different. Change it up for tonight. Persephone had the perfect cat in mind. Leaping up on a rock the shady molly awaited her prey. He would be there shortly, then she'd have a night of fun with the young cat. She was hoping it would be a challenge but most young cats where pretty easy to influence.

The Flying Pizza
October 1st, 2019, 09:37 AM
Spider-Leap

Ah it was time for another victim to be caught in her web. Brambleblaze had been an easy and fun to toy with but she wanted something different. Change it up for tonight. Persephone had the perfect cat in mind. Leaping up on a rock the shady molly awaited her prey. He would be there shortly, then she'd have a night of fun with the young cat. She was hoping it would be a challenge but most young cats where pretty easy to influence.

Blackpaw awoke to the Place of No Stars and looked around, his gaze was hidden by shadows. He didn't remember thinking of this place... "H-H-Hello?.." his mew was feeble.

Fuzzy
October 1st, 2019, 09:43 AM
Blackpaw awoke to the Place of No Stars and looked around, his gaze was hidden by shadows. He didn't remember thinking of this place... "H-H-Hello?.." his mew was feeble.

"Welcome to the Dark Forest young one." She purred making her way down the rock her yellow eyes almost glowing in the darkness. He might be even easier then she was thinking, so weak and scared. Oh she could use that. Yes.

The Flying Pizza
October 1st, 2019, 09:45 AM
"Welcome to the Dark Forest young one." She purred making her way down the rock her yellow eyes almost glowing in the darkness. He might be even easier then she was thinking, so weak and scared. Oh she could use that. Yes.

"W-What do you want?." He slightly growled.. He did not take the stranger lightly yet.

The Flying Pizza
October 1st, 2019, 10:21 AM
(This is just a RP that me and Bliss Girl are doing..I need to find the right cat to be sure XD..)

Blackpaw was confused at his surroundings. Did he get sent here or was he asleep? He didn't't know..

Madelaine
October 1st, 2019, 02:29 PM
(This is just a RP that me and Bliss Girl are doing..I need to find the right cat to be sure XD..)

Blackpaw was confused at his surroundings. Did he get sent here or was he asleep? He didn't't know..

Rosefang was sitting by herself, her eyes were in slits as she sank her claws into the ground. A scent filled her nose and she turned around to see an apprentice. The she-cat padded over to him to welcome him. "Welcome to the Dark Forest.", she said in a angry tone, but showed him softness in her eyes.

The Flying Pizza
October 1st, 2019, 06:48 PM
Rosefang was sitting by herself, her eyes were in slits as she sank her claws into the ground. A scent filled her nose and she turned around to see an apprentice. The she-cat padded over to him to welcome him. "Welcome to the Dark Forest.", she said in a angry tone, but showed him softness in her eyes.

'W-W-Why am I here?.." he replied in slight fear.

Fuzzy
October 1st, 2019, 08:16 PM
"W-What do you want?." He slightly growled.. He did not take the stranger lightly yet.

Persephone shook her head. The poor thing didn't get it. Or did he understand more then she thought? "Oh Blackpaw this isn't about what I want but what you want." She explained sitting down. Wrapping her tail neatly around her pass the molly watched him. "I've seen you and have decided to help full your hearts desire." Persephone added voice smooth. This better not be a waste of her time, she disliked one night fun. It got boring after a while.

The Flying Pizza
October 1st, 2019, 08:20 PM
Persephone shook her head. The poor thing didn't get it. Or did he understand more then she thought? "Oh Blackpaw this isn't about what I want but what you want." She explained sitting down. Wrapping her tail neatly around her pass the molly watched him. "I've seen you and have decided to help full your hearts desire." Persephone added voice smooth. This better not be a waste of her time, she disliked one night fun. It got boring after a while.

Blackpaw's mind raced with thoughts..did he hear her right? on what he wanted? This was a lot to take in but he slightly nodded. "I guess..." he replied. He'd do it or shove it aside. He chose the option he could trust. "How do you know my name though?."

Leucos
October 21st, 2019, 08:10 PM
( open )

Green eyes slowly opened only for the she cat to jump to her paws in slight fright. Why was she here?? She knew she was a foxheart ....But she wasn't a darkforest follower.... . Though she did recall feeling quite useless lately, wanting to prove herself like most of her clanmates. Was that what brought her here? With a confused glance she shook herself and glared into the darkness, she knew her father was here. Watching and judging her. Perhaps that was also why she was here too.. he can't even leave me alone in his after life? Dung eater! "come on out you foxheart! Dung eater! After all these moons you've come back to make my life a living pain?! Huh!!?? " she yelled with great rage. " WELL I'M RIGHT HERE! COME AT ME!" she yowled . Secretly hoping it wasn't the case....She could already imagine the dark ginger and white tom smirking and laughing at her in the distance with his intimidating yellow eyes.

Crystalwhisker
October 21st, 2019, 08:42 PM
( open )

Green eyes slowly opened only for the she cat to jump to her paws in slight fright. Why was she here?? She knew she was a foxheart ....But she wasn't a darkforest follower.... . Though she did recall feeling quite useless lately, wanting to prove herself like most of her clanmates. Was that what brought her here? With a confused glance she shook herself and glared into the darkness, she knew her father was here. Watching and judging her. Perhaps that was also why she was here too.. he can't even leave me alone in his after life? Dung eater! "come on out you foxheart! Dung eater! After all these moons you've come back to make my life a living pain?! Huh!!?? " she yelled with great rage. " WELL I'M RIGHT HERE! COME AT ME!" she yowled . Secretly hoping it wasn't the case....She could already imagine the dark ginger and white tom smirking and laughing at her in the distance with his intimidating yellow eyes.
(Hope this cat is okay.)(If not just tell me :P )
Falconspider looked at the she-cat as she yelled out something he couldn't hear from where he was. His tail twitching back and forth. Did he have to be her Mentor here?
"Ugg" He said to himself.
He liked his grey paw slowly to see if she would notice him. He was a cat that was still alive in his clan today, but he had gained the darkforest cats trust. His bright yellow eyes now stared at the she-cat. He chuckled a tiny little bit at the she-cats yelling. He wanted to see if she could smell him so he had said nothing and done nothing, but look at her.

Leucos
October 21st, 2019, 08:56 PM
(Hope this cat is okay.)(If not just tell me :P )
Falconspider looked at the she-cat as she yelled out something he couldn't hear from where he was. His tail twitching back and forth. Did he have to be her Mentor here?
"Ugg" He said to himself.
He liked his grey paw slowly to see if she would notice him. He was a cat that was still alive in his clan today, but he had gained the darkforest cats trust. His bright yellow eyes now stared at the she-cat. He chuckled a tiny little bit at the she-cats yelling. He wanted to see if she could smell him so he had said nothing and done nothing, but look at her.
(perfectly fine ! He sounds interesting uwu)

Flicking her tail in frustration, the beautiful molly stomped about in search for her coward of a father. "don't hide from me foxbreath. You definetly weren't afraid to leave your mark on me when you were alive. But your hiding now? Ha! It's because I'm stronger now isn't it? " she questioned with a small sneer. " you'll never taint me" she somewhat hissed only to stop in her tracts. She caught a different scent, definetly of her clan. ..And a toms. But not her fathers. Cherrymist raised her brow in confusion, I thought darkforest cats didn't have a scent? Nor starclans... "I smell you " .

Crystalwhisker
October 21st, 2019, 09:00 PM
(perfectly fine ! He sounds interesting uwu)

Flicking her tail in frustration, the beautiful molly stomped about in search for her coward of a father. "don't hide from me foxbreath. You definetly weren't afraid to leave your mark on me when you were alive. But your hiding now? Ha! It's because I'm stronger now isn't it? " she questioned with a small sneer. " you'll never taint me" she somewhat hissed only to stop in her tracts. She caught a different scent, definetly of her clan. ..And a toms. But not her fathers. Cherrymist raised her brow in confusion, I thought darkforest cats didn't have a scent? Nor starclans... "I smell you " .
"I am from the Darkforest, but I also am apart of your clan." He meowed looking directly into the she-cats green eyes.
He got up from his sitting position and walked straight up to her and looked at her with his yellow eyes.
"Now why do you think you are her?" He questioned her with a slight grin.

Leucos
October 21st, 2019, 09:12 PM
"I am from the Darkforest, but I also am apart of your clan." He meowed looking directly into the she-cats green eyes.
He got up from his sitting position and walked straight up to her and looked at her with his yellow eyes.
"Now why do you think you are her?" He questioned her with a slight grin.
her eyes widened once the still living warrior presented himself . alive and from my clan? I thought dead darkforest cats could only ... she mentally slapped herself and just went with it. When the question hit her ears they folded back her eyes glaring . "not of my own will for sure. I may be who I am, but I'm not like any of you." she meowed with disgust near the end. " nor do I ever dream to be" she added.

Crystalwhisker
October 21st, 2019, 09:16 PM
her eyes widened once the still living warrior presented himself . alive and from my clan? I thought dead darkforest cats could only ... she mentally slapped herself and just went with it. When the question hit her ears they folded back her eyes glaring . "not of my own will for sure. I may be who I am, but I'm not like any of you." she meowed with disgust near the end. " nor do I ever dream to be" she added.
He started to get frustrated with this cat now.
"Then why are you here? It must be for a reason weather or not you like it you are here to be trained as a Darkforest cat and there is no exceptions." He hissed. He now looked away from the she-cat. He didn't know why he had to train such a stubborn cat.

Leucos
October 21st, 2019, 09:36 PM
He started to get frustrated with this cat now.
"Then why are you here? It must be for a reason weather or not you like it you are here to be trained as a Darkforest cat and there is no exceptions." He hissed. He now looked away from the she-cat. He didn't know why he had to train such a stubborn cat.
she just hissed back with a lashing tail. "how does me feeling useless grant me access here!?! It doesn't make sense!" she growled. Cherrymists claws then slowly presented themselves "am I to be? Make me . Peasant ." she somewhat spat. "a fellow living clanmate being here on his own occord? I should report you to icestar myself, for following the darkforest and trying to get me to be one of them. " she grinned. "even though icestar is who she is, I doubt she follows any of you!" . Ok that may have went too far... Crystalwhisker

mochi
November 3rd, 2019, 01:40 PM
@Starstruck (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=10790)

Honeypaw
"As gloomy as ever." The tortie muttered to herself, delicate paws carrying her through the dark trees towards the familiar clearing. Her camp may have just been attacked by rogues, but that was no reason to skip out on her side training.

The apprentice frowned at a bramble bush as she skirted around it, careful not to step on any of the sharp thorns. There were some downsides of training here in the Dark Forest of course, and not just the gloominess. She was sure if the clan found out they wouldn't think too highly of her anymore, not that she was training here to betray them. She only wanted to get stronger, not for her clan but for herself.

She stepped into the clearing with a slight frown on her face, looking around for the familiar ghostly form of her mentor.

Vessel
November 7th, 2019, 09:40 AM
@Starstruck (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=10790)

Honeypaw
"As gloomy as ever." The tortie muttered to herself, delicate paws carrying her through the dark trees towards the familiar clearing. Her camp may have just been attacked by rogues, but that was no reason to skip out on her side training.

The apprentice frowned at a bramble bush as she skirted around it, careful not to step on any of the sharp thorns. There were some downsides of training here in the Dark Forest of course, and not just the gloominess. She was sure if the clan found out they wouldn't think too highly of her anymore, not that she was training here to betray them. She only wanted to get stronger, not for her clan but for herself.

She stepped into the clearing with a slight frown on her face, looking around for the familiar ghostly form of her mentor.

Bonegaze was watching her from the branches of a tree. Then again, he was always watching her. In her dreams. In her clan. Always. He watched her so he could control her. If he knew everything but she didn´t, he had power over her. He liked having power. His translucent white pelt brushed against a branch next to him. It was time. Time to train. ¨Honeypaw, gorgeous as ever.¨, he said n a voice as smooth as silk. ¨You were late going to sleep tonight. I was wondering where you were.¨ The tom hopped out of the tree and sauntered over to the living she-cat, looking her up and down. ¨I see you´ve healed since the last time you were here.¨, he said. His gaze turned dark and he smiled at Honeypaw. ¨It seems that we´re going to have to fix that.¨

mochi
November 7th, 2019, 05:23 PM
Bonegaze was watching her from the branches of a tree. Then again, he was always watching her. In her dreams. In her clan. Always. He watched her so he could control her. If he knew everything but she didn´t, he had power over her. He liked having power. His translucent white pelt brushed against a branch next to him. It was time. Time to train. ¨Honeypaw, gorgeous as ever.¨, he said n a voice as smooth as silk. ¨You were late going to sleep tonight. I was wondering where you were.¨ The tom hopped out of the tree and sauntered over to the living she-cat, looking her up and down. ¨I see you´ve healed since the last time you were here.¨, he said. His gaze turned dark and he smiled at Honeypaw. ¨It seems that we´re going to have to fix that.¨
Honeypaw
The prickling along her skin warned her of the pair of eyes following her through the trees, though she gave nothing away besides the twitch of her ears as a faint rustling sounded from up above. A mere second later the familiar smooth voice of her mentor disturbed the quiet clearing, appearing from the same area where she'd heard the soft noise. She kept her eyes trained on the ground in front of her, only her ears pointing towards Bonegaze as he spoke, scoffing at his words of flattery. "You waited for me? How cute."

Pale yellow irises snapped to the tom as he jumped out of the tree, closely following his movements as he made his way towards her. At his words a faint spike of pain shot through her leg as the memory of her previous wound came to mind. By now it was completely healed, and hidden under her thick coat - something she was grateful for. She was sure her clanmates would start getting suspicious if she started showing up out of nowhere with a bunch of explainable scars. Another reason she was sure to keep her face and ears clean of any wounds. She didn't want to ruin her pretty looks after all.

"Well, shall we get started then, mentor?" She slurred, an arrogant grin splitting her innocent features.

Crystalwhisker
November 12th, 2019, 07:13 AM
she just hissed back with a lashing tail. "how does me feeling useless grant me access here!?! It doesn't make sense!" she growled. Cherrymists claws then slowly presented themselves "am I to be? Make me . Peasant ." she somewhat spat. "a fellow living clanmate being here on his own occord? I should report you to icestar myself, for following the darkforest and trying to get me to be one of them. " she grinned. "even though icestar is who she is, I doubt she follows any of you!" . Ok that may have went too far... Crystalwhisker

Faclconspider's anger was now over the roof. She was the apprentice to him not the other way around how dare she say that. "You know I have no part in bringing you hear and you know I don't even know why I am your mentor here. So why don't you be quiet and just work with me or I can still do worse because remember we are in a place I know pretty well and you don't know this place that well." He said with a growl in his voice.

Ever
November 25th, 2019, 02:23 PM
It had been moons. So many moons.

She regretted nothing and everything.

She spent most of her time alone. Sulking. It was enough though. She wouldn't stand it anymore. The sitting in quiet. The staring at the bleak landscape. The wandering through eternal nothingness.

Without him.

She would never, never see him again. It had been agony as pure as it could have been once Burdock had died. When he was living she could at least steal him away during his dreams. Loving her hadn't been a crime. He still had gotten to go to starclan while she got to rot in eternity for her foolish and selfish actions.

None of it seemed to matter anymore. She felt next to nothing now. She felt a cruel and cold passion for revenge. Anything to get back at Starclan for what they had done. She had been foolish to believe she could change her ways, she should have been crueler. Should have closed her heart off and then she could have accomplished so much more. Perhaps she could have avoided the collapse. If she hadn't abandoned her partner in crime for some foolish tom.

The words stung deep down within her as she thought them. It didn't matter. Hating him, hating the situation, hating the love and her actions was an easier pain than the misery of her loneliness. She was far too broken to accept that hollow hole for eternity. Instead she turned back to her familiar angry youth to comfort her.

Now all she needed were apprentices. Perhaps she could eventually earn some sort of joy from creating whatever pathetic chaos in the living world that she could to get back at Starclan.

Blazingnight glared out in the night from her perch in a tree. Watching with lazy golden eyes as they wandered about as aimless and pointless through their shared misery in this forest. Powerless in the deep dark.

She came her as Ash. Herself. Where she had been when she died. She was no longer the same.

lio
December 7th, 2019, 04:06 PM
[ gemini ]

The darkness surrounded her. She felt comfortable here, despite having only arrived not long ago. Chillylight knew that she belonged in the dark depths of this forest, but she had come far too soon. Icestar had cut off her fun, and Rockthistle had caused it. She should have been more careful, more wary of who was around her as she murdered those who deserved to die. Those two pests will not remain so prideful of my death.
Now, she sat perched atop a grimy stone, her tail curled neatly around her paws as a plan formulated in her mind. Her yellow eyes flicked dangerously from side to side, examining the area around her and warning all others to stay away. Chillylight smirked as the idea formed perfectly in her mind. She couldn't help the cackle as it erupted from her throat, ears pressed flat against her head.
It was no secret that ShadowClan despised RiverClan, so why not steal a little living RiverClanner to train? They could create more rivalries between the Clans, and if everything went as planned, they would cause a war between the two. It was all so perfect, so sinister, so... fun. Chillylight gave a sadistic purr and slid from her perch atop the stone, stepping through the territory to find tge perfect place to welcome a new apprentice. If they didn't follow her orders, she could easily kill them. But if they were a good little kitten, she could destroy ShadowClan once and for all.
Chillylight came to a stop in a small clearing, sitting in the shadows and looking around. Her lips pulled into a grin as she waited for the unlucky apprentice to be drawn from their sleep and yanked into the Dark Forest at her will. Come, little kitten. I'm waiting. She snickered to herself, claws unsheathing and tearing into the murky ground.

gemini
December 7th, 2019, 04:22 PM
[ gemini ]

The darkness surrounded her. She felt comfortable here, despite having only arrived not long ago. Chillylight knew that she belonged in the dark depths of this forest, but she had come far too soon. Icestar had cut off her fun, and Rockthistle had caused it. She should have been more careful, more wary of who was around her as she murdered those who deserved to die. Those two pests will not remain so prideful of my death.
Now, she sat perched atop a grimy stone, her tail curled neatly around her paws as a plan formulated in her mind. Her yellow eyes flicked dangerously from side to side, examining the area around her and warning all others to stay away. Chillylight smirked as the idea formed perfectly in her mind. She couldn't help the cackle as it erupted from her throat, ears pressed flat against her head.
It was no secret that ShadowClan despised RiverClan, so why not steal a little living RiverClanner to train? They could create more rivalries between the Clans, and if everything went as planned, they would cause a war between the two. It was all so perfect, so sinister, so... fun. Chillylight gave a sadistic purr and slid from her perch atop the stone, stepping through the territory to find tge perfect place to welcome a new apprentice. If they didn't follow her orders, she could easily kill them. But if they were a good little kitten, she could destroy ShadowClan once and for all.
Chillylight came to a stop in a small clearing, sitting in the shadows and looking around. Her lips pulled into a grin as she waited for the unlucky apprentice to be drawn from their sleep and yanked into the Dark Forest at her will. Come, little kitten. I'm waiting. She snickered to herself, claws unsheathing and tearing into the murky ground.
his eyes closed. as the large fluffy apprentice drifted to sleep he awake in the surroundings of a bad dream. his orange eyes flashed around, his sunset gaze seeing the gnarled trees and cold ground beneath his pads he stood an awe. everything was so vivid it seemed so real... but there was nowhere like this in the territorys. he stood in the middle of the clearing “hello?” he said an innocent and a little nervous tone to his voice. “anybody here?” he asked with a gulp.
the question seemed to ring in the air as he frantically looked around. the white and cinnamon tom’s eyes grew cold and afraid as there was no immediate response. he sat down, his brown tail stemming off behind him as he pricked his ears waiting for any sort of noise besides the occasional rustle of the bushes. he couldn’t seem the shake the feeling he was being watched, his every move and flinch was being watched. he felt like prey as he sat in the dark clearing. he cleared his throat “anybody?” he asked again.
it must just be a bad dream. he thought to himself, just a really bad dream, and it’s going to be ok. he closed his eyes again trying to escape it but as they opened again he was still there feeling the watchful gaze on him.

lio
December 8th, 2019, 02:14 PM
his eyes closed. as the large fluffy apprentice drifted to sleep he awake in the surroundings of a bad dream. his orange eyes flashed around, his sunset gaze seeing the gnarled trees and cold ground beneath his pads he stood an awe. everything was so vivid it seemed so real... but there was nowhere like this in the territorys. he stood in the middle of the clearing “hello?” he said an innocent and a little nervous tone to his voice. “anybody here?” he asked with a gulp.
the question seemed to ring in the air as he frantically looked around. the white and cinnamon tom’s eyes grew cold and afraid as there was no immediate response. he sat down, his brown tail stemming off behind him as he pricked his ears waiting for any sort of noise besides the occasional rustle of the bushes. he couldn’t seem the shake the feeling he was being watched, his every move and flinch was being watched. he felt like prey as he sat in the dark clearing. he cleared his throat “anybody?” he asked again.
it must just be a bad dream. he thought to himself, just a really bad dream, and it’s going to be ok. he closed his eyes again trying to escape it but as they opened again he was still there feeling the watchful gaze on him.

She smirked as an apprentice materialized in the clearing ahead of her, a glint shining in her eye. The tom wasn't what she had been hoping for, being rather... large. Much too fat for her tastes. But she would have to manage.
As the tom began calling out, Chillylight chuckled to herself, standing and slipping from the shadows. "Hello, Kitten. How interesting to see you here," the she-cat purred, walking in a circle around the younger feline. Her tail dragged along his side, poking and prodding him as she examined his chubby form. "You are certainly not what I was looking for. You appear to be more of a cow than a cat, given how utterly fat you are." She sighed and sat down, giving a sinister grin as she stared upon the apprentice.
"Mind telling me your name, Kitten?"

gemini
December 16th, 2019, 08:40 PM
She smirked as an apprentice materialized in the clearing ahead of her, a glint shining in her eye. The tom wasn't what she had been hoping for, being rather... large. Much too fat for her tastes. But she would have to manage.
As the tom began calling out, Chillylight chuckled to herself, standing and slipping from the shadows. "Hello, Kitten. How interesting to see you here," the she-cat purred, walking in a circle around the younger feline. Her tail dragged along his side, poking and prodding him as she examined his chubby form. "You are certainly not what I was looking for. You appear to be more of a cow than a cat, given how utterly fat you are." She sighed and sat down, giving a sinister grin as she stared upon the apprentice.
"Mind telling me your name, Kitten?"

(this is gonna be bad and short, sorry hxney)
the large tom sat there confused still looking around, as a black cat emerged from the bushes his fur stood on end she looked at him so intently. he could see the menace in her eyes but he was still confused and unphased by the insult “why are you being mean? i’m just dreaming....”” he said almost to himself “it’s uh, mallowpaw...” he said a bit awkwardly cocking his head

Marblemoon
December 17th, 2019, 05:45 PM
Marblemoon caught the glimpse of a cat's figure. Her eyes perked up immediately. Perhaps he could help her! She bounded forward without a thought that it could be her very downfall.

"Hello? Hello!" she meowed, heading for the figure. A powerful looking black and white cat was in front of her. She approached him tentatively. Could he have the answers?

"I'm trying to find my way back to Dawn Clan," she said, her voice quavering.

lio
December 20th, 2019, 12:53 PM
(this is gonna be bad and short, sorry hxney)
the large tom sat there confused still looking around, as a black cat emerged from the bushes his fur stood on end she looked at him so intently. he could see the menace in her eyes but he was still confused and unphased by the insult “why are you being mean? i’m just dreaming....”” he said almost to himself “it’s uh, mallowpaw...” he said a bit awkwardly cocking his head

She snickered, a glint of menacing amusement in her eyes. "Oh, darling, this isn't just a dream. Welcome to the Dark Forest, Kitten." Chillylight circled around the rather large tom, tail brushing against his side. "I am going to be your new mentor. If you accept, I will train you to be a powerful warrior capable of taking down all those who wrong you. If you reject... well, you won't be waking up." Her claws unsheathed as she stopped, leaning closer to Mallowpaw. "What will it be?"

lio
December 26th, 2019, 07:54 PM
[ Ever ]

It was dark. Too dark.
It was cold. Too cold.
It was... strange. Too strange.
Tawnystep opened her eyes to see that she wasn't in the warrior's den, or even the WindClan camp at all. She was surrounded by darkness, an uncomfortable aura around her. It was silent and yet, so loud at the same time. Eyes watched her from every corner, shrouded in the murky undergrowth, hiding, waiting to attack. Entities lurked, their gazes hungry. She was scared.
The russet molly stood, looking around. Her tail was curled close to her body, her ears flattened to her head. Where was she? The last thing she remembered was laying down for a nice night's rest and... then she woke up in this sickly clearing. Tawnystep's paws almost seemed to sink into the slimy ground, causing her to grimace in disgust. She stepped back, turning her head to peer into the darkness. Was anyone there? She knew she wasn't alone... so many voices whispered from the depths of the forestry, but they were unintelligable. Had she died in her sleep? No, she couldn't have.
She began to wander, exploring the area, searching for answers. As she walked, her bi-colored eyes narrowed and filled with both fear and curiosity, she tried to think of a reasoning for her to have woken up here. No answers could be found, however, though one thing was certain.
This was not StarClan.

Ever
December 27th, 2019, 01:34 PM
[ Ever ]

It was dark. Too dark.
It was cold. Too cold.
It was... strange. Too strange.
Tawnystep opened her eyes to see that she wasn't in the warrior's den, or even the WindClan camp at all. She was surrounded by darkness, an uncomfortable aura around her. It was silent and yet, so loud at the same time. Eyes watched her from every corner, shrouded in the murky undergrowth, hiding, waiting to attack. Entities lurked, their gazes hungry. She was scared.
The russet molly stood, looking around. Her tail was curled close to her body, her ears flattened to her head. Where was she? The last thing she remembered was laying down for a nice night's rest and... then she woke up in this sickly clearing. Tawnystep's paws almost seemed to sink into the slimy ground, causing her to grimace in disgust. She stepped back, turning her head to peer into the darkness. Was anyone there? She knew she wasn't alone... so many voices whispered from the depths of the forestry, but they were unintelligable. Had she died in her sleep? No, she couldn't have.
She began to wander, exploring the area, searching for answers. As she walked, her bi-colored eyes narrowed and filled with both fear and curiosity, she tried to think of a reasoning for her to have woken up here. No answers could be found, however, though one thing was certain.
This was not StarClan.

Blazing smiled from the murk of the territory. It had been so boring here lately and she was so pleased to have found an influencable soul. She slowly stretched from the treebranch where she had been perched for what felt like eternity. It was finally time for her to act a little and forget her wallowing despair. It was burried in a deep and unreachable place. The old self was gone and replaced with the original self that had led her to follow Bucknight. The one no cat had cared about and was hungry to make everyone sorry for the fact that they saw nothing in her.

"Welcome." She purred to the Windclan warrior. She'd always disliked Windclan the most, seen them as the weakest of all the clans. Too bad she couldn't have caused some chaos there before her death. She smiled sweetly at Tawnystep and cocked her head to the side, studying the other cat. "You'll do I suppose. Tell me, how is Windclan these days, what fun is happening there?"

Her golden eyes never strayed from the cat. She was like a ghost here, where as the rest of them were more solid in their final resting place. If this all worked out, Tawnystep would join them here as well someday. Blazingnight didn't care who watched the training either, what could some pathetic lurker do anyways to interfere. If anything they would only help. She waited, but flickedher tail impatiently for the other cat's response.

lio
December 28th, 2019, 09:38 PM
Blazing smiled from the murk of the territory. It had been so boring here lately and she was so pleased to have found an influencable soul. She slowly stretched from the treebranch where she had been perched for what felt like eternity. It was finally time for her to act a little and forget her wallowing despair. It was burried in a deep and unreachable place. The old self was gone and replaced with the original self that had led her to follow Bucknight. The one no cat had cared about and was hungry to make everyone sorry for the fact that they saw nothing in her.

"Welcome." She purred to the Windclan warrior. She'd always disliked Windclan the most, seen them as the weakest of all the clans. Too bad she couldn't have caused some chaos there before her death. She smiled sweetly at Tawnystep and cocked her head to the side, studying the other cat. "You'll do I suppose. Tell me, how is Windclan these days, what fun is happening there?"

Her golden eyes never strayed from the cat. She was like a ghost here, where as the rest of them were more solid in their final resting place. If this all worked out, Tawnystep would join them here as well someday. Blazingnight didn't care who watched the training either, what could some pathetic lurker do anyways to interfere. If anything they would only help. She waited, but flickedher tail impatiently for the other cat's response.

The russet she-cat whipped around, coming to focus on the source of the voice. Her claws unsheathed. She faintly relaxed, not wanting to disturb anything around her- it was clear where she was. But why had she been brought here? And who was this she-cat? Her eyes narrowed, lips pulling into an uncertain frown as she thought of the other's question.
After many heartbeats, she snapped from her confused daze, opening her mouth to answer. "WindClan is... faring." Starving. Dying. Being destroyed from the inside. Brightstar appointed a deputy that does absolutely nothing. Patrols are rarely sent out. I attacked my own leader while crazed from toxins. I ate a dead RiverClanner to sate my hunger... and I wanted more. The truth shone in her eyes, a dark glaze falling over them. But she didn't want to speak of the facts. She didn't want to come to terms of what was happening to her Clan, what she had done. Speaking it aloud, it would only make it too real.
But she was dreaming. Would she face the consequences of speaking the truth if she wasn't even awake? Tawnystep allowed her claws to sink into the murky ground, her tail flicking back and forth. She had questions of her own.
"Why have I been brought here? What use do I have to you?" she inquired, her ears flattening.

Ever
December 28th, 2019, 09:51 PM
The russet she-cat whipped around, coming to focus on the source of the voice. Her claws unsheathed. She faintly relaxed, not wanting to disturb anything around her- it was clear where she was. But why had she been brought here? And who was this she-cat? Her eyes narrowed, lips pulling into an uncertain frown as she thought of the other's question.
After many heartbeats, she snapped from her confused daze, opening her mouth to answer. "WindClan is... faring." Starving. Dying. Being destroyed from the inside. Brightstar appointed a deputy that does absolutely nothing. Patrols are rarely sent out. I attacked my own leader while crazed from toxins. I ate a dead RiverClanner to sate my hunger... and I wanted more. The truth shone in her eyes, a dark glaze falling over them. But she didn't want to speak of the facts. She didn't want to come to terms of what was happening to her Clan, what she had done. Speaking it aloud, it would only make it too real.
But she was dreaming. Would she face the consequences of speaking the truth if she wasn't even awake? Tawnystep allowed her claws to sink into the murky ground, her tail flicking back and forth. She had questions of her own.
"Why have I been brought here? What use do I have to you?" she inquired, her ears flattening.

Blazingnight smurked at the warrior's response. A pause and then her word made her suspicion correct. Windclan was probably still the weakest link, but at least it was somewhere's to start against Starclan. Not that the other cat needed to know that. So Blazing padded up to to the warrior cocking her head to the right and smiling softly. She looked up into the face of Tawnystep, staying about a foxlength away. Blazing had never been a large cat, quite the opposite. Weaseling had been her strength not the physical one.

"No, it's nothing like that. It's you who called upon me. Didn't you say it yourself? With your thoughts?" Her smile darkened, no innocent cat ended up here. So she could convince this one to do her doing. "You know you want more. I can help you. With whatever it is you desire most. Just tell me." She rumbeled, staring at the creature before her through smoldering golden eyes.

lio
December 29th, 2019, 03:08 AM
Blazingnight smurked at the warrior's response. A pause and then her word made her suspicion correct. Windclan was probably still the weakest link, but at least it was somewhere's to start against Starclan. Not that the other cat needed to know that. So Blazing padded up to to the warrior cocking her head to the right and smiling softly. She looked up into the face of Tawnystep, staying about a foxlength away. Blazing had never been a large cat, quite the opposite. Weaseling had been her strength not the physical one.

"No, it's nothing like that. It's you who called upon me. Didn't you say it yourself? With your thoughts?" Her smile darkened, no innocent cat ended up here. So she could convince this one to do her doing. "You know you want more. I can help you. With whatever it is you desire most. Just tell me." She rumbeled, staring at the creature before her through smoldering golden eyes.

Tawnystep's heart pounded in her chest. Can she- can she hear my thoughts? she questioned, a sense of discomfort rising within her. She swallowed the thickening lump in her throat, bi-colored eyes watching the cat in front of her with caution. "I can help you. With whatever it is you desire most." Each word repeated itself in the russet warrior's mind, making her almost feel dizzy as she attempted to wrap her head around it. She hesitantly took a step backward, hanging her head.
What do I desire? she asked herself. Power. Control. Make others fall to your paws, willing to do anything to please you. Make them all trust you before tearing them down bit by bit. Make them all notice you. Prove that you are the strongest, a voice, seemingly her own, whispered within her mind. She fought the desire that swelled in her heart, but its strength was almost overbearing. Tawnystep sucked in a breath, looking up to the unknown she-cat and nodding. It seemed like something almost snapped as she opened her mouth the speak, the desire overtaking her heart. And the truth was loose.
"Teach me how to make them all bow before me. Make them all cower beneath my paws. I will prove that WindClan is not made of complete fools." She stepped forward, bowing her head to the ghostly feline. "I will follow you as long as you help me."

Ever
December 29th, 2019, 10:19 AM
Tawnystep's heart pounded in her chest. Can she- can she hear my thoughts? she questioned, a sense of discomfort rising within her. She swallowed the thickening lump in her throat, bi-colored eyes watching the cat in front of her with caution. "I can help you. With whatever it is you desire most." Each word repeated itself in the russet warrior's mind, making her almost feel dizzy as she attempted to wrap her head around it. She hesitantly took a step backward, hanging her head.
What do I desire? she asked herself. Power. Control. Make others fall to your paws, willing to do anything to please you. Make them all trust you before tearing them down bit by bit. Make them all notice you. Prove that you are the strongest, a voice, seemingly her own, whispered within her mind. She fought the desire that swelled in her heart, but its strength was almost overbearing. Tawnystep sucked in a breath, looking up to the unknown she-cat and nodding. It seemed like something almost snapped as she opened her mouth the speak, the desire overtaking her heart. And the truth was loose.
"Teach me how to make them all bow before me. Make them all cower beneath my paws. I will prove that WindClan is not made of complete fools." She stepped forward, bowing her head to the ghostly feline. "I will follow you as long as you help me."

Blazing saw the other cat retreat for a moment, the hestitant step back, and a shadow passed through her expression. She needed someone more willing to comply, her days of convincing and pleasing wealhearted fools to get her ways were over. She was about to open her maw and tell the molly to get lost if she couldn't live up to the same desires as herself, but then fool opened her mouth and spilled the truth. Blazingnight chuckled to herself, the way Tawnystep said it aa if it was a threat too. That amused her.

"There isnt much too it. Truly. You are going to have to learn a lot about manipulation my dear friend. Your face is like an open book of emotion. Learn to harden those eyes a little." She said, finally sitting down and relaxing now that the other had confessed. If Tawnystep truly wanted the help of a Darkforest cat she would probably end up here herself, advice or not. "Ans you should really keep yourself in other cat's business but do not let them in yours. Get some gossip, get some details on other cats to use against them. Unfortunately, power needs a lot of things other than raw strength. You have to pretend to be charismatic in front of those foxbrains that need it of you want to rise to power."
There really wasnt much to it, gain friends and loyalty, then kill the leader. Well... the killing the leader is trickier, especially if there is a deputy... but it's what she did with Bucknight's help.

lio
December 30th, 2019, 11:56 PM
Blazing saw the other cat retreat for a moment, the hestitant step back, and a shadow passed through her expression. She needed someone more willing to comply, her days of convincing and pleasing wealhearted fools to get her ways were over. She was about to open her maw and tell the molly to get lost if she couldn't live up to the same desires as herself, but then fool opened her mouth and spilled the truth. Blazingnight chuckled to herself, the way Tawnystep said it aa if it was a threat too. That amused her.

"There isnt much too it. Truly. You are going to have to learn a lot about manipulation my dear friend. Your face is like an open book of emotion. Learn to harden those eyes a little." She said, finally sitting down and relaxing now that the other had confessed. If Tawnystep truly wanted the help of a Darkforest cat she would probably end up here herself, advice or not. "Ans you should really keep yourself in other cat's business but do not let them in yours. Get some gossip, get some details on other cats to use against them. Unfortunately, power needs a lot of things other than raw strength. You have to pretend to be charismatic in front of those foxbrains that need it of you want to rise to power."
There really wasnt much to it, gain friends and loyalty, then kill the leader. Well... the killing the leader is trickier, especially if there is a deputy... but it's what she did with Bucknight's help.

She listened intently, her claws tearing at the ground beneath her. "I will do whatever I need," Tawnystep stated. She observed the ghostly feline before taking a deep breath, attempting to guard her emotions as she stared at Blazingnight. "Who should I try to grow close to first?" she inquired, head tilting to the side in question. She blinked, sensing herself beginning to gain consciousness once more. They needed to finish quickly- dawn was coming, and she needed to know where to start, how to begin in her training.

Ever
December 31st, 2019, 01:30 PM
She listened intently, her claws tearing at the ground beneath her. "I will do whatever I need," Tawnystep stated. She observed the ghostly feline before taking a deep breath, attempting to guard her emotions as she stared at Blazingnight. "Who should I try to grow close to first?" she inquired, head tilting to the side in question. She blinked, sensing herself beginning to gain consciousness once more. They needed to finish quickly- dawn was coming, and she needed to know where to start, how to begin in her training.

"Find someone who is a bit standoffish, preferrably some cat with a few things against authority. You'll want to start forming your closer relationships first. Unfortunately, you'll have to try to form some bonds with some of the... more loyal cats as well. Don't get to close to them though." She looked around, Blezingnight could see the other cat fading. Dawn was approaching.

"I'll be watching you. I won't bring you back unless you are truly willing and wanting to take my advice. Understood?" Then Blazing stepped back, giving her apprentice a dark smile. She was very, very much looking forward to working with Tawnystep. There was promise in her, especially if she was a quick learner. "Oh and brin back some tasty information about the clan." She gave the cat a wink before turning to climb back in her preferred tree and watch the Darkforest's glum afterlife go on.

lio
January 1st, 2020, 12:58 PM
"Find someone who is a bit standoffish, preferrably some cat with a few things against authority. You'll want to start forming your closer relationships first. Unfortunately, you'll have to try to form some bonds with some of the... more loyal cats as well. Don't get to close to them though." She looked around, Blezingnight could see the other cat fading. Dawn was approaching.

"I'll be watching you. I won't bring you back unless you are truly willing and wanting to take my advice. Understood?" Then Blazing stepped back, giving her apprentice a dark smile. She was very, very much looking forward to working with Tawnystep. There was promise in her, especially if she was a quick learner. "Oh and brin back some tasty information about the clan." She gave the cat a wink before turning to climb back in her preferred tree and watch the Darkforest's glum afterlife go on.

Tawnystep thought for a moment before a cat came to mind. She nodded in agreement, watching Blazingnight climb the tree before she faded from the Dark Forest, waking up in the real world once again. Her tail lashed as she stood and stretched, slipping from the warrior's den. She knew exactly who to find.

BEAR.
January 7th, 2020, 04:47 PM
"What the hell was that?"

His voice was a snarl as he approached her, Wolverine's eyes a dark, angry glint in the shadowy light of the Dark Forest. What a disappointment! "I thought you were a strong leader, not a weak kittypet. Have you gone soft, Icestar? Did those StarClan wimps make you pathetic? Or was it your mother?"
Casper

pidgeon
January 7th, 2020, 05:21 PM
"What the hell was that?"

His voice was a snarl as he approached her, Wolverine's eyes a dark, angry glint in the shadowy light of the Dark Forest. What a disappointment! "I thought you were a strong leader, not a weak kittypet. Have you gone soft, Icestar? Did those StarClan wimps make you pathetic? Or was it your mother?"
Casper

Icestar's eyes blinked open slowly, taking in her surroundings. Had she lost a life? Was she in StarClan? It didn't take her long to piece together what had happened, the memory of that insufferable yellow creature draining the life from her body flooding back into her mind, causing her lip to curl back in a snarl. She flicked an ear as her senses whirled, and she realized...she was not in StarClan. There was only one cat who could have pulled her here.

"...Father?" She called out as her eyes at last focused, and she could hear his voice booming above her. She was on her feet in moments, staring directly into his eyes that mirrored her own.

"Gone soft? How dare you!" She growled, taking a step closer to him. "This is my first loss in all my moons as a warrior. I have climbed the ranks, drawn countless drops of blood, even killed my own to protect my clan, and you have the nerve to compare me to Owlfeather?"

BEAR.
January 7th, 2020, 07:39 PM
"How dare I? How dare you! Your 'first loss' and it's to a boingy weasel?" Wolverine bared his fangs at her.

"You have gone soft. You're weak. All you rely on in life is those muscles of yours, but that's only earned you a ripped throat, girl. When you became leader I expected to see ShadowClan rise above the others, but all you've done so far is throw your weight around and expect things to be handed to you."

Another step, and his muzzle was almost touching hers. "Step up. ShadowClan will never amount to anything if you don't work for it. Your Clan-mates are losing faith in you. The leader they once feared is now a laughing stock because you let a rodent kill you. If you keep at this, Icestar, you'll find yourself remembered for your weakness: .. fish."

Casper

pidgeon
January 7th, 2020, 07:52 PM
"How dare I? How dare you! Your 'first loss' and it's to a boingy weasel?" Wolverine bared his fangs at her.

"You have gone soft. You're weak. All you rely on in life is those muscles of yours, but that's only earned you a ripped throat, girl. When you became leader I expected to see ShadowClan rise above the others, but all you've done so far is throw your weight around and expect things to be handed to you."

Another step, and his muzzle was almost touching hers. "Step up. ShadowClan will never amount to anything if you don't work for it. Your Clan-mates are losing faith in you. The leader they once feared is now a laughing stock because you let a rodent kill you. If you keep at this, Icestar, you'll find yourself remembered for your weakness: .. fish."

Casper

Icestar stood stalk still for a long moment, holding the snarl on her face, trying to turn her anger into words. Nobody spoke to her like this, nobody but Lionstar. She felt something unfamiliar prickling at her pelt...embarrassment. And it only angered her further.

"I will carry my clan to greatness! You know nothing of my true strengths--you weren't even around to help me learn! I have been pushing my warriors to their limits, dear father. Besides, let's not forget who was the one to kill you." She spat that last word like venom, referencing Wolverine's death by Icestar's feeble old mother's claws.

"You chose to insult me by using Owlfeather's name, yet Owlfeather was the one to finally kill you. You think you know what's best for me, for my clan? Then why don't you step up and do what you never did for me as a kit, or as an apprentice. Train me! Show me how to be great, if you're so confident that you know the way!" Her voice boomed as loud as Wolverine's did, but somehow it did not have the same amount of power behind it.

BEAR.
January 8th, 2020, 01:24 AM
"Oh, you call sending your warriors on a few patrols pushing them to their limits? A few training sessions? That served them well when a few of them died in this battle, didn't it? Good job, Icestar, you really pushed those cats hard!"

He was unwavering, undaunted by her own rage. "There is a difference between you and I, girl: you are meant to embody power and strength. It's what flows through your blood, through your spirit. And you have wasted an opportunity to prove your greatness by letting an annoying bird slip through your paws and end you.

"Here's a lesson for you, girl: learn from your experience. You were too in your head during this fight-- you relied solely on your muscles. Use your brain. When the fish leaps, catch it. Kill it, and the forest will be ShadowClan's.

"Falter, and the fish falls back into the river like nothing has changed."

Casper

pidgeon
January 8th, 2020, 12:34 PM
"Oh, you call sending your warriors on a few patrols pushing them to their limits? A few training sessions? That served them well when a few of them died in this battle, didn't it? Good job, Icestar, you really pushed those cats hard!"

He was unwavering, undaunted by her own rage. "There is a difference between you and I, girl: you are meant to embody power and strength. It's what flows through your blood, through your spirit. And you have wasted an opportunity to prove your greatness by letting an annoying bird slip through your paws and end you.

"Here's a lesson for you, girl: learn from your experience. You were too in your head during this fight-- you relied solely on your muscles. Use your brain. When the fish leaps, catch it. Kill it, and the forest will be ShadowClan's.

"Falter, and the fish falls back into the river like nothing has changed."

Casper

"My warriors have powerful muscles rippling beneath their pelts, and our fresh-kill pile is likely the most bountiful in the forest. Until tonight, we were doing well for ourselves!" She paused, casting her glare at the marshy ground beneath their paws. Were doing well. Past tense. Not anymore. Casting her pride aside was not something that Icestar was good at, or even capable of, really, but as her father spoke next, she found herself quiet, listening. That was the most solid advice he'd ever given her, and she would be a fool not to take it to heart.

"I will learn from this," The dark she-cat began after a long moment of silence that had followed Wolverine's statement. Her voice was quieter now, although it still shook with rage, ever so slightly, as if she was barely containing herself. "The next time I meet Lionstar on the battlefield, he will not slip back into the river so easily. This I swear. I swear it upon your grave, for whatever that's worth."

BEAR.
January 8th, 2020, 04:53 PM
"Until tonight, you were new-born kits playing warrior. Your Clan has been reduced to a pile of bloodied meat, and your fresh-kill pile.." He narrowed his eyes at her. "It's less of a pile now, and more like shredded morsels of flesh strewn across the clearing. Get off your high horse and access your damage. Your Clan is nothing right now."

A low grunt, and the world around them was beginning to fade away as Icestar was returned to her body. "Go prove it, then."
Casper

Terrestrial
February 11th, 2020, 09:56 PM
Scarface woke in an eery forest i'm i in the dark forest? he asked himself "why the hell was i so dumb!" he yowled "i lost everything!" he yowled even louder "come out Scarredheart!" he snarled he lost everything because of his birth father "i lost my mate,kits, and honor because of you!" he yelled unsheathing his claws.

---

Scarredheart padded toward his son "you have not lost everything you have me my son and together we shall rule!" he yowled "i have not caused anything to go wrong,
i have been helping you come here" he mewed as his voice boomed.

Dirtfur
February 19th, 2020, 10:31 PM
FlameQueen

Shadepaw sprinted back to the Apprentice's den after his attempt to murder Duskpaw. He smirked from his success of getting rid of that squirrel. Sadly, his fun was over when that Foxdung came in, but the black cat didn't realized who it was when he ran away from the scene.
Enough of this fun times, he lied down on his moss bed and slept like a murderous baby.

As the apprentice blinked his eyes from sleep, he found himself in a dark forest with lit mushrooms. He knew at once that it wasn't StarClan when he talked to Blindy. "Hello?" he echoed, waiting as if he expected a strange cat to come out of the shadows as they slow clap, welcoming the Turkish Angora.

Terrestrial
February 19th, 2020, 10:54 PM
FlameQueen

Shadepaw sprinted back to the Apprentice's den after his attempt to murder Duskpaw. He smirked from his success of getting rid of that squirrel. Sadly, his fun was over when that Foxdung came in, but the black cat didn't realized who it was when he ran away from the scene.
Enough of this fun times, he lied down on his moss bed and slept like a murderous baby.

As the apprentice blinked his eyes from sleep, he found himself in a dark forest with lit mushrooms. He knew at once that it wasn't StarClan when he talked to Blindy. "Hello?" he echoed, waiting as if he expected a strange cat to come out of the shadows as they slow clap, welcoming the Turkish Angora.
A dark brown tabby tom with multiple scars and a very visible slash on his throat padded toward the Turkish Angora his amber eyes shining "Hello Shadepaw" he greeted his voice booming.

Dirtfur
February 19th, 2020, 10:57 PM
A dark brown tabby tom with multiple scars and a very visible slash on his throat padded toward the Turkish Angora his amber eyes shining "Hello Shadepaw" he greeted his voice booming.

Sore's belly fired up. "I am Sore to you! Shadepaw is our clan name... for now." he growled, challenging the Dark Forest cat with dead aqua-blue eyes. "Who are you and what the hell is this place?"

Terrestrial
March 3rd, 2020, 09:09 PM
"Ha, I am your new mentor." The stepped closer his long scar on his left eye making him look more menacing. Stopping making eye contact "I am Scarface." The tom yowled thunder rumbling and a lightening strike. Dirtfur

Dirtfur
March 3rd, 2020, 09:27 PM
Sore watched as his "new mentor" comes forward, trying to look like a big tough guy. After an introduction and dramatic effects, the dreamer can't hold a big yellow smile that formed on his cracked lips. "Scarface?! Pfftt," he howled with deep laughter. "and that thunder too! HAHAHA!!"
The apprentice was barely letting scarlet tears flow in his eyes and down to his cheeks. "You old cats are so funny when at your vainy and arrogantion ways." Sore smirked. FlameQueen

MEAT ANGELS
April 12th, 2020, 03:54 PM
vermin

Crowshadow nudged the tom in front of her, her midnight-blue eyes brighter than anything else in the dark mass of shadows. "Psst, Cowpaw! Wake up, it's time for training!" She flicked her tail. We don't get any fighters anymore.

tye
April 12th, 2020, 08:35 PM
vermin

Crowshadow nudged the tom in front of her, her midnight-blue eyes brighter than anything else in the dark mass of shadows. "Psst, Cowpaw! Wake up, it's time for training!" She flicked her tail. We don't get any fighters anymore.

Cowpaw slumped into a deep sleep spiraling in darkness as his body felt like it was floating. A distant voice called out his name, ringing out louder and louder until his eyes shot open. "H-Huh?" Scrambling up, turning right and left then circled around. This is not Shadowclan's apprentice den. "Did I walked in my sleep again?" he whimpered looking up at the odd tom he'd assume to be a Shadowclan warrior helping him out. The spotted feline's fur prickled as a wave of chill sent through his body and froze his heart. It's happening again...he feels scared. But, why? He's with a warrior and is safe. "T-Training? I thought Nettlespark was my mentor...unless, I get two mentors!" he mewed, eagerness shimmer in his big green eyes. How lucky he is! "It kinda smells here though and very stuffy. Humid. And too dark, can we start in the morning?" he complained, tipping his head.

MEAT ANGELS
April 12th, 2020, 08:41 PM
Cowpaw slumped into a deep sleep spiraling in darkness as his body felt like it was floating. A distant voice called out his name, ringing out louder and louder until his eyes shot open. "H-Huh?" Scrambling up, turning right and left then circled around. This is not Shadowclan's apprentice den. "Did I walked in my sleep again?" he whimpered looking up at the odd tom he'd assume to be a Shadowclan warrior helping him out. The spotted feline's fur prickled as a wave of chill sent through his body and froze his heart. It's happening again...he feels scared. But, why? He's with a warrior and is safe. "T-Training? I thought Nettlespark was my mentor...unless, I get two mentors!" he mewed, eagerness shimmer in his big green eyes. How lucky he is! "It kinda smells here though and very stuffy. Humid. And too dark, can we start in the morning?" he complained, tipping his head.

"Why wouldn't you want to learn to fight in the dark...?" Crowshadow replied smoothly, padding around the apprentice and scrutinizing him. "Don't you think.. it'd give you an advantage over your enemies? And the smell can give you endurance, so you can ignore the filthiness of other clans scents."

tye
April 12th, 2020, 09:01 PM
The cat's words looped around him coldly like a coiling snake sending a shiver down his spine. A forceful smile abrupt from his maw, trying to shove away dark thoughts of the coyotes yipping glee in the shadows with their mocking wide toothy grins. Hurting his family..or...use to be. Image of Cherrypaw and other apprentices stepping up to the plate assisting to the best of their abilities while he cowered in fear and shame. "That sounds cool! Heh..heh.." Filthiness? His words confused him. "I-I guess- yeah! I want to be brave too.." his smile crumbled to a sad pout, staring down at the strange grassy earth. "I am ashamed," his tone for the first sounded serious and distressed, releasing a dump of emotions. "I only make things worse but I try to be good! I really do.."
TeamRiverRipple

MEAT ANGELS
April 12th, 2020, 09:09 PM
Crowshadow sat down beside the apprentice, her "comforting" smile not quite reaching her eyes. "And that's why I'm here. You want to change that, don't you? You want to be better, don't you?" She seemed to to swell, radiating raw energy. "You want to be brave? Let me teach you. Let me show you all the things you want to be, and how to be them. Just... trust me." She cooled down, looking deep into the apprentices eyes. "Trust me.."

vermin

tye
April 12th, 2020, 09:29 PM
"Mm, okay!" Her comforting words triggered a rumble in his throat. They sounded weird but very nice! "Yes, help me please!" not wasting a second longer, his eyes trembled in pure innocence. He wants to be braver and stronger!
TeamRiverRipple

MEAT ANGELS
April 13th, 2020, 09:54 AM
A small purr rumbled in Crowshadow's throat. "No need to look so innocent, my friend. Now, why don't we prepare for a bit of battle training, just to get started?" She stood up, her tail lashing. "Show me what you know."

vermin

tye
April 16th, 2020, 08:16 PM
Cowpaw tipped his head with a questioning stare. What I know? Know what? Hm... oh! ..Oh. Quicksilver was suppose to teach me somethings but..I-I don't remember. The only thing he's good at is chasing butterflies and playing with his frog buddies. Reality settled down like stone on his chest feeling a slight panic at how little he knows. How useless he is. A flashing image of apprentices rising from the ranks walked in front of him while he stood in the dark. Just like what happened when Windclan was attacked by coyotes. The spotted tom breathing turned erratical as he hunched down, staring at the warrior with watery eyes as if he'll cry at any minute. "...I don't know how to fight," he admitted, averting his gaze to the ground briefly before looking up with a small twinkle in his eye. "B-But I know how to play tag! And I'm really really fast. Like, really quick." Cowpaw displayed his agility by running lapse around her, skidding to a stop in front of the dark warrior. "And I'm good at making friends. You're my friend, aren't you? Ah, I forgot to ask your name!"
TeamRiverRipple

MEAT ANGELS
April 16th, 2020, 08:20 PM
Crowshadow smiled at the apprentice, her insides crumpling with rage. THIS is what they give me to work with?! "I'll tell you that later. Why don't we have a little mock battle?" vermin

tye
April 16th, 2020, 08:50 PM
"Mock battle?" he imagined it'll be like a little game to see who'll pin down who. "Sure!" he purred. Cowpaw distance himself from the warrior and position low to the ground with tail waving high. "I'm ready when you are."
TeamRiverRipple

MEAT ANGELS
April 16th, 2020, 09:18 PM
"Oh, you probably aren't." Crowshadow bared her teeth, crouching. "Why don't you attack first?" vermin

tye
April 16th, 2020, 09:47 PM
Cowpaw narrowed his eyes playfully and within a few seconds of a stare down he charged up to the dark cat. "Rahh!" he forced out though it ended in a giggle fit. The big spotted apprentice pounce forward to place all of his weight upon her so she can collapse down. He didn't even unsheathed his claws nor tried to do a paw swipe knowing that it might hurt her. After cushioning down on her, he'll do the ultimate pin down and he'll be victorious!
TeamRiverRipple

MEAT ANGELS
April 17th, 2020, 08:06 AM
Crowshadow grinned, kicking her legs up in an effort to throw off the tom. No claws out...yet. Standing up, she towered over him, waiting for Cowpaw's next move. Come on... Use you brain!
vermin

tye
April 18th, 2020, 01:20 PM
He was easily knocked off by her single buck landing roughly on his paws. "Oof," slowly raising his gaze, their eyes clashed being overwhelmed by the warrior's height and strange aura. Now thinking about it, he usually sees a certain abstract or color in every living thing. But, she only displayed a dark gray from head to toe. Only her eyes flared an emotion that he couldn't comprehend. Cowpaw gulped, taking a glance around the dark forest. No color. He didn't know if he should feel afraid or not...This is bizarre. Nevertheless, he continued the play-battle by running around her to find an open spot and headbutt her side so she can crumble down.
TeamRiverRipple

MEAT ANGELS
April 18th, 2020, 02:08 PM
Crowshadow snorted. What was this idiot doing? She gripped his tail in her jaws, swinging him around to face her. "Try harder! You've got to know more than this!" vermin

tye
April 18th, 2020, 06:05 PM
Cowpaw shrieked, wincing at the sudden tail tug. "I-I don't want to hurt you! 'Claws must be sheathed' in a mock battle, right? If I hurt you, I'll feel awful. Friends shouldn't hurt friends."
TeamRiverRipple

MEAT ANGELS
April 18th, 2020, 06:09 PM
Crowshadow grinned. "I'm your friend? That's sweet, but claws put is the only way you'll get better. You want to be better, don't you?" vermin

tye
April 20th, 2020, 02:54 AM
"I-I do," he mumbled, shuffling his paws nervously. This cat is just getting stranger and stranger by the second. The words flowing out of her mouth revealed white and light grey as it lingered around him. The texture of her fur looked stone-stiff, rigid and off putting. "...Here I go," he squeaked. White claws shone brightly as he laid low, ready to pounce on his mentor. Hesitation took hold of his heart making paws turn into stone. I'm scared, I'm scared.. he squeezed his eyes shut. A few minutes passed fighting off his fear, the spotted feline finally launched himself forward lashing out his paw at the warrior. The oncoming blow targeted on her bottom jaw, he pulled back a bit though it was all too late to stop now.
TeamRiverRipple

MEAT ANGELS
April 20th, 2020, 09:41 AM
Crowshadow ducked under his blow, the 'shadow' of her namesake more clear now. She moved swiftly around Cowpaw, pummeling him with her paws, not caring how much fur or blood she drew from him. "COME ON! Fight harder!"
vermin