PDA

View Full Version : House of Dr. Brewer

Bandido
May 25th, 2017, 12:47 PM
A mansion resides at the middle of basically nowhere. This is the house of docter Brewer and his personal assistant, Mary. They have created a whole new race of human, some come with wings and antlers and others with a power and rabbit ears. This went on for generations, brewer's children grew up and did the same and so on. Until a woman named aya, a great great grandchild of DR. Brewer. Stopped the madness and destroyed the tests and history, but the only thing was, is that the mutated species had to stay inside to keep safe from the 'normal' that would never except them.

House appearance: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfhLycIRhsrAw5EKi5ymwE_0qjXtLqn 4FtSybdW1VRYKeLb3D1

Pool: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/01/6e/85/016e85faa008ef9faa23aa1cda1770ac.jpg
Rooms example (just an example): https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/d4/ce/dd/d4cedd55864f89a1a1ac5a170444c05e.jpg

Form-
Name:
Powers (optional):
Personality:
Title/nickname:
Family:
Mental state:
Other:

My formio!
Name: Mayu
Looks: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNC-YjsHVjWnBBl-zmmi_7Q0JK8jR7-KNsJVwj11VG7JiBV72e
Wing appearance: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrTlY4PKbErwlcA_TEZ62tBD1X3ICZy a6BrWqf7IVPx2yKjz89
Powers (optional): her stuffed bear is magical (lol)
Personality: tbrp'd
Title/nickname: demon
Family: unknown
Mental state: healthy

Blue Jay
May 25th, 2017, 04:46 PM
Form-
Name: Kyra
Looks: (Because I cannot find a good picture) A pretty girl with sleek black hair going down to her elbows, piercing blue eyes, and skin as white as snow. She also has retractable claws, black cat ears, and a black tail.
Powers (optional): (I don't know if you would say if this is a power but...) Kyra has amazing agility, much better than any human, and she can jump to very high areas, not to mention she is virtually soundless as she runs or jumps. (Now here's a REAL power) She can also fully morph into a black cat.
Personality: Extremely Shy, Gentle, Kind, A Little Short-Tempered, Selfless (sometimes), rest is TBRP.
Title/nickname: Kitty (Lol)
Family: Unknown
Mental State: Healthy, but may go slightly insane as the story goes on as she will lust for the outside world.
Other: Naw

aleka!
May 25th, 2017, 05:44 PM
Name: Eve
Looks: Her hair is a dark brown color, with natural, subtle streaks of red. She has pale skin, and sienna colored eyes. She has bat ears and wings that rest on her back, plus pretty sharp canines.
Powers (optional): None
Personality: TBRP'ed
Title/nickname: None
Family: Open
Mental state: Pretty normal, but she can pretty aggressive sometimes.
Other: None

Name: Sam
Looks: He's a bit short, with brown hair. He has blue eyes, and red fox ears, and a tail. He has pretty sharp canines, and sharp nails.
Powers (optional): He can shift fully into a red fox
Mental state: Healthy
Other: He has a faint Irish accent because admit to yourself that Irish accents are awesome XD

Bandido
May 25th, 2017, 07:46 PM
Name: Eve
Looks: Her hair is a dark brown color, with natural, subtle streaks of red. She has pale skin, and sienna colored eyes. She has bat ears and wings that rest on her back, plus pretty sharp canines.
Powers (optional): None
Mental state: Pretty normal, but she can pretty aggressive sometimes.
Other: None

Name: Sam
Looks: He's a bit short, with brown hair. He has blue eyes, and red fox ears, and a tail. He has pretty sharp canines, and sharp nails.
Powers (optional): He can shift fully into a red fox
Mental state: Healthy
Other: He has a faint Irish accent because admit to yourself that Irish accents are awesome XD
Form-
Name: Kyra
Looks: (Because I cannot find a good picture) A pretty girl with sleek black hair going down to her elbows, piercing blue eyes, and skin as white as snow. She also has retractable claws, black cat ears, and a black tail.
Powers (optional): (I don't know if you would say if this is a power but...) Kyra has amazing agility, much better than any human, and she can jump to very high areas, not to mention she is virtually soundless as she runs or jumps. (Now here's a REAL power) She can also fully morph into a black cat.
Personality: Extremely Shy, Gentle, Kind, A Little Short-Tempered, Selfless (sometimes), rest is TBRP.
Title/nickname: Kitty (Lol)
Family: Unknown
Mental State: Healthy, but may go slightly insane as the story goes on as she will lust for the outside world.
Other: Naw

Accepted! Welcome to the house of Dr. Brewer.

Blue Jay
May 25th, 2017, 08:28 PM
Accepted! Welcome to the house of Dr. Brewer.

Thanks! :bounce:

wickedvirtues
May 25th, 2017, 08:39 PM
Form-
Name: Lainey
Looks: Sorta like this if that's alright: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/c6/d2/82/c6d282775f95f7cad1fd4a4f2ecd34a0.jpg
Powers (optional): Can turn into one of these: https://betanews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/snow_leopard-600x400.jpg
Personality: Introverted, quiet, shy, always in room.
Title/nickname: Snowy
Mental state: Decently healthy
Other: Hi

Bandido
May 25th, 2017, 08:45 PM
Form-
Name: Lainey
Looks: Sorta like this if that's alright: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/c6/d2/82/c6d282775f95f7cad1fd4a4f2ecd34a0.jpg
Powers (optional): Can turn into one of these: https://betanews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/snow_leopard-600x400.jpg
Personality: Introverted, quiet, shy, always in room.
Title/nickname: Snowy
Mental state: Decently healthy
Other: Hi

Accepted

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 25th, 2017, 09:16 PM
Sasuke wolfheart
Human looks: http://pre12.deviantart.net/25c7/th/pre/f/2014/131/1/4/hunterxhunter_chrollo_lucilfer_by_rainnoir-d7i0ne7.jpg
True form: http://img07.deviantart.net/82dc/i/2014/141/d/4/random_monster_by_agustinus-d7j63c3.jpg
In his human form he just create illusions that always seem so real but in his true form he is so much more with powerful metal like skin he can take on any hit with ease and on his back two dark powerful lasers that shoot dark matter and on his shoulders are two orbs of light which he uses to create a shield just in case other than that he's stronger and much faster than his human self
Calm, quiet and wise doesn't use his true form much and often is found in his room
Nightmare
Open
Slowly losing himself
Sup!

Bandido
May 25th, 2017, 11:12 PM
Sasuke wolfheart
Human looks: http://pre12.deviantart.net/25c7/th/pre/f/2014/131/1/4/hunterxhunter_chrollo_lucilfer_by_rainnoir-d7i0ne7.jpg
True form: http://img07.deviantart.net/82dc/i/2014/141/d/4/random_monster_by_agustinus-d7j63c3.jpg
In his human form he just create illusions that always seem so real but in his true form he is so much more with powerful metal like skin he can take on any hit with ease and on his back two dark powerful lasers that shoot dark matter and on his shoulders are two orbs of light which he uses to create a shield just in case other than that he's stronger and much faster than his human self
Calm, quiet and wise doesn't use his true form much and often is found in his room
Nightmare
Open
Slowly losing himself
Sup!

Accepted!

Bandido
May 25th, 2017, 11:12 PM
We may begin

Blue Jay
May 26th, 2017, 12:34 PM
We may begin

(I have no idea where to start so...)

Kyra woke up with a yawn. Throwing the whole comforter off of the bed, she ran to her dresser. After analyzing her options for a few minutes, she decided to wear a little black sweater dress with black leggings and black flats (I just realized how gothic she was). She then headed out of the room to see if anyone else was up.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 26th, 2017, 12:50 PM
Sasuke was in his room like always wearing no shirt but some louse pants so he's powerful muscles can be seen as he just lay on his bed reading a book after he noticed what time it is he begins to walk to his dresser grab a few things then heads to the bathroom to change

aleka!
May 26th, 2017, 02:10 PM
Eve woke up, yawning and stretching her wings, then proceeding to finish stretching. She was wearing her pajamas, which was pretty basic, just a basic, slightly oversized shirt, and pajama shorts. She didn't really like the day that much, she honestly kind of preferred night. The girl just felt a bit lazy in the daytime, but she felt mostly alive at night. She walked out of bed, her wigs tucked to her back, and her ears perked. Eve looked at her dresser. I'll change later. She decided, opening the door and walking out. Her eyesight had always been a bit fuzzy, but that was because hey, she did have bad wings and bat ears, so what would someone expect?

Blue Jay
May 26th, 2017, 04:55 PM
Kyra's tail twitched as she walked out of her room, closing the door behind her. 'Others are up,' she discovered, using her highly sensitive ears. She didn't feel like talking to others that morning, so she soundlessly ran towards the kitchen, looking for something to eat.

wickedvirtues
May 26th, 2017, 05:32 PM
Lainey woke up in her normal pajamas, baggy shirt, shorts. Moving some hair to the correct side she grabbed another outfit. Bright blue tank-top, jeans, no shoes for now. Being the introverted (smol bean) person she was, she lowered her head and soundlessly walked out of her room.

Bandido
May 26th, 2017, 05:43 PM
Sasuke was in his room like always wearing no shirt but some louse pants so he's powerful muscles can be seen as he just lay on his bed reading a book after he noticed what time it is he begins to walk to his dresser grab a few things then heads to the bathroom to change

Mayu woke up with bright eyes as she grabbed her stuffed rabbit and summoned clothing on herself and made up the bed with it's magic. The young girl ran out the room and started knocking on every door in the hallway, while calling, "Wake up!" Until she reached the last room, looking up at the door, and sighing. "He's too stubborn to leave, why not get him now?" She clenched her bear and knocked.

She's 10 years old, so she can annoy the heck out of him XD))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 26th, 2017, 05:59 PM
XD I somehow knew that it was coming XD) Sasuke eyes widened as he jumps with a growl. He begins to speak in his dark husky voice " what is it?" He asks coldly

Bandido
May 26th, 2017, 06:12 PM
XD I somehow knew that it was coming XD) Sasuke eyes widened as he jumps with a growl. He begins to speak in his dark husky voice " what is it?" He asks coldly

"Sasuke!" Mayu said annoyed of his tone. "You must at least get some air, You're always in your room the others barley even get to see you!" She stomped her foot down as her cheeks puffed up.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 26th, 2017, 06:15 PM
Sasuke yawns " hmmm how about no! I'm not getting out especially if a kid asks for it " he says as he begins to sit down " besides everyone is too scared to even see me "

Bandido
May 26th, 2017, 06:24 PM
Sasuke yawns " hmmm how about no! I'm not getting out especially if a kid asks for it " he says as he begins to sit down " besides everyone is too scared to even see me "

"Sasuke, I'm giving you one last chance to get out of there before I make you!" Mayu warned, holding on to her stuffed bunny and raised in front of the door.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 26th, 2017, 06:29 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed as he sits on his bed " I would like to see you try" he says as his eyes begins to glow madly

Bandido
May 26th, 2017, 06:41 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed as he sits on his bed " I would like to see you try" he says as his eyes begins to glow madly

Mayu smirked and made the door disappear, she immediately ran up and clenched on his arm to pull him back. "Comply or you get the bear!" She warned once again, struggling to pull him towards the exit.

"Or you get the bear!" XD))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 26th, 2017, 06:49 PM
:ohnuu: noooo!!) Sasuke yawns a bit " nope" he says as he stays sitting as if it was nothing while his eyes glowed more getting ready to change into his true form

Bandido
May 26th, 2017, 07:12 PM
:ohnuu: noooo!!) Sasuke yawns a bit " nope" he says as he stays sitting as if it was nothing while his eyes glowed more getting ready to change into his true form

"Alright then, you did this to yourself!" She held up the bunny as it glowed. "Telekinesis!" She yelled out. Almost immediately, a yellow Aurora surrounded sasuke. Picking up as she walked away, expecting the yellow haze to follow, holding him.

it's a bunny, forgot XD))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 26th, 2017, 07:18 PM
Sasuke eyes madly as the yellow aurora becomes red as he breaks easily and smiles darkly " don't tell say what you're going to do I'll end up breaking it " he says as he begins to change into a huge horse size beast with metal armor and a sharp tail with two big lasers on his back with a deep breath. He roars loudly sending the little girl back out of his room

Bandido
May 26th, 2017, 07:40 PM
Sasuke eyes madly as the yellow aurora becomes red as he breaks easily and smiles darkly " don't tell say what you're going to do I'll end up breaking it " he says as he begins to change into a huge horse size beast with metal armor and a sharp tail with two big lasers on his back with a deep breath. He roars loudly sending the little girl back out of his room

"Hm!" She grunted, stepping back in, and her bunny floated out of her hands and hovered above her. "Now, chains!" She called, and the bunny glowed green, as steal chains appeared on the ground, grabbing the shifted species.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 26th, 2017, 07:45 PM
His eyes glowed as the orbs on his shoulders begins to glow madly creating a powerful shield that breaks the chains the shield disappeared as he growls loudly " are you done yet?" He asks coldly as his eyes glowed madly

Bandido
May 26th, 2017, 09:10 PM
His eyes glowed as the orbs on his shoulders begins to glow madly creating a powerful shield that breaks the chains the shield disappeared as he growls loudly " are you done yet?" He asks coldly as his eyes glowed madly

"Actually, yes!" She snapped her fingers and a yellow flash appeared in the room. "Teleport!"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 26th, 2017, 09:21 PM
Sasuke eyes widened as he grabs onto the ground and takes a deep breath but was too late and ended up be teleported outside. He growls loudly and roars " I'll kill you!!!"

Bandido
May 26th, 2017, 09:29 PM
Sasuke eyes widened as he grabs onto the ground and takes a deep breath but was too late and ended up be teleported outside. He growls loudly and roars " I'll kill you!!!"

Mayu gasped at the sudden change of tone. "Well, you can't because I have powerful spells!" She pointed out. "Plus, Aya would kill you!" She lied, knowing that there was pretty much no stopping him before her saviour would appear.

Is he open for a mate? Aya is open))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 26th, 2017, 09:36 PM
Yes :3) Sasuke laughs darkly " spells don't work on me and you're rabbit will only end up As my next meal!!" He says as he begins to move back a bit his lasers up and ready charging up to shoot down the building he was really angry now.

Bandido
May 26th, 2017, 09:47 PM
Yes :3) Sasuke laughs darkly " spells don't work on me and you're rabbit will only end up As my next meal!!" He says as he begins to move back a bit his lasers up and ready charging up to shoot down the building he was really angry now.

Mayu raised her bunny in hopes that it would help her once again. "Um, forcefield!" A large layer of yellow shielded the manor. 'It's too thin darn it!' She thought panicking. Aya, came running outside, hearing all the noise and disturbance. "Stop!"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 26th, 2017, 09:52 PM
Sasuke growls at Aya " what!?" Than he looks at her " oh it's you " he says as his lasers calm down and rest " can you tell mayu to stay out of business she teleported me out of my room " he growls loudly as he claws the ground " and I swear I will freaking destroy everything if she does it again!!" He yells loud enough so she could hear him

Bandido
May 26th, 2017, 10:06 PM
Sasuke growls at Aya " what!?" Than he looks at her " oh it's you " he says as his lasers calm down and rest " can you tell mayu to stay out of business she teleported me out of my room " he growls loudly as he claws the ground " and I swear I will freaking destroy everything if she does it again!!" He yells loud enough so she could hear him

Aya lookes towards Mayu, and shook her head side to side, tilting it down in shame of Mayu. "Um, I can explain!" Mayu said frantically. "Room, now." Aya judged. Mayu dropped her head and looked at her bunny. "Teleport." She said, none enthusiastically. A ball of yellow engulfed her, before disappearing with mayu. "Sorry about that, she can be pig headed and irritating sometimes." Aya apologized.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 26th, 2017, 10:28 PM
Sasuke huffs as he changes into a human " it's okay you had no control over the little brat " he sighs softly " well since I'm out here might as well go hunting " he says as he begins to take off his shirt showing off his powerful muscles

Blue Jay
May 26th, 2017, 10:33 PM
Kyra heard ruckus outside. 'Must be those two again,' she thought. Sighing, she looked in the fridge. Nothing appealed to her. The pantry. Not much except bread and pancake mix. 'Hmmm... I can make toast, but pancakes sound better,' she decided. She heaved the mix out of the pantry and put it on the counter (somehow). She then grabbed a pan and a measuring cup, placing it near the stove. She was sure that she could get somebody to do it for her.

Smirking, Kyra ran up the stairs and yelled at the top of her lungs, "Someone make pancakes for me or you will get it!"

(Open... :3)

Bandido
May 27th, 2017, 08:16 AM
Sasuke huffs as he changes into a human " it's okay you had no control over the little brat " he sighs softly " well since I'm out here might as well go hunting " he says as he begins to take off his shirt showing off his powerful muscles

Aya shot her head towards thrthe opposite direction, trying to keep her eyes from the sight. 'Oh! Um, I just might as well be going then!" She said slowly backing up.

Bandido
May 27th, 2017, 08:30 AM
Kyra heard ruckus outside. 'Must be those two again,' she thought. Sighing, she looked in the fridge. Nothing appealed to her. The pantry. Not much except bread and pancake mix. 'Hmmm... I can make toast, but pancakes sound better,' she decided. She heaved the mix out of the pantry and put it on the counter (somehow). She then grabbed a pan and a measuring cup, placing it near the stove. She was sure that she could get somebody to do it for her.

Smirking, Kyra ran up the stairs and yelled at the top of her lungs, "Someone make pancakes for me or you will get it!"

(Open... :3)

Mayu turned impatient from waiting for Aya to come and give punishment for her to either clean something for the rest of the month. Or just have a quick talk with her, which was what Mayu hoped. She stepped out the room and headed for the kitchen, and noticed kyra. "Morning!"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 27th, 2017, 08:38 AM
Aya shot her head towards thrthe opposite direction, trying to keep her eyes from the sight. 'Oh! Um, I just might as well be going then!" She said slowly backing up.
Sasuke tilts his head " what's wrong with you? " he asks as he looks at her " she are you looking away have you never seen me hunt before?"

Bandido
May 27th, 2017, 08:43 AM
Sasuke tilts his head " what's wrong with you? " he asks as he looks at her " she are you looking away have you never seen me hunt before?"

"Not exactly. But do not go too far." She said, worrying that the government might have known of their existence.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 27th, 2017, 10:57 AM
Sasuke smiles " don't worry as a human my illusions will always trick them" he says as he begins to run off

Blue Jay
May 27th, 2017, 11:29 PM
Mayu turned impatient from waiting for Aya to come and give punishment for her to either clean something for the rest of the month. Or just have a quick talk with her, which was what Mayu hoped. She stepped out the room and headed for the kitchen, and noticed kyra. "Morning!"

As if on que, the girl's ears flattened against her head. Okay, now Kyra hadn't thought this through. "G-good morning," she stuttered, her eyes glued to her feet. 'Oh, goodness me,' she scolded herself, 'why do I have to stutter!' If it wasn't rude, she would have just shapeshifted into her cat self and ran to her room.

Sorry for the late reply!))