PDA

View Full Version : UCP (United States of Pangea)

Serendipity
May 24th, 2017, 06:20 PM
Back in 2018, we all knew that global warming was a problem. But boy, I bet you weren't expecting this!
The lands began to sizzle. Rivers dried up completely, replaced with roaring streams of lava. Stone melted, jewels burned to the touch. What could we do?Then a young woman and her husband, known as the Whittier couple by most of the internet, came up with a brilliant idea. Jacqueline and Jonas Whittier had recently discovered a type of material that was completely heat resistant.
No matter what you did, it stayed cool to the touch. They united all the leaders of the world. All of them, even countries you'd never heard of. They agreed they would build a massive platform on earth. It took 100 years to build.A whole generation of soldiers, workers, farmers, teachers. But when it was done,
boy, it was beautiful. Everyone migrated to the top. they helped spread a layer of Grifolium Dirt, a type of dirt that always stayed cooler. They planted Whittier Trees, trees that could not burn. This was the world we all wanted. Families thrived, and soon everyone forgot about Old Earth, as they called it. As a bonus project, we made a whole Green-House style roof for our continent. We were happy, and no wars occurred since we were technically all the same country! Sure, we had separate names and separate countries and rules, but we were all... united, in a way. We didn't look the same,
some had deserts, some lived in mountains, but we were one and one only.We called ourselves the 'United Countries of Pangea'. A nice name, isn't it? We even forgot about Old Earth. It lived on as a myth, a fantasy, but not as a writhing mass of lava. We told stories of the lush oaks and birch trees, yes we did....

That was in 2900... Now, It's 4567 and we've had problems. Some hands writhe through and pop out into Pangea. Not human hands, but lava hands. Writhing masses of molten stone, breaking through. Only a few people know of this. They are called The Stonehenge Guard. They make it their duty to protect the Pangean residents. The Stonehenge discovers that certain teens have powers that could be very useful... So they recruit them. A teen with the powers of ice, one with the gift of travel. One is blessed with the ability to morph and speak to anything she'd like. The other can see the future,and one can see the past... Can they survive?

Needed:
Ice-Kid Dead Soul 's Eliza May
Traveler Thunder 's Sadie Margeria Coopter
Morphing Skitty_Kitty 's Wendy Whittier
Future-Sight
Past-Sight Blue Jay 's Melissa Harper

Stonehenge Leader (1)
Stonehenge Guards (10)

Monsters (Infinity. I will be very picky, though)
Aki Aleka ☁️
Naio Aleka ☁️
Jani Aleka ☁️

Form
Name
Looks
Power (Only if one of the kids)
Love Interest
Affiliation (Stonehenge? Citizen? Monster?)
Other
Questions

My form!!

Name
Wendy Whittier
Personality
TBRPD
Looks
Cheeseeeeee (http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/17700000/anime-cat-girl-anime-animal-girls-17759826-270-360.jpg)
Power (Only if one of the kids)
Shapeshifter/Animal Speaker
Love Interest
Open :D (Interested in boys only)
Affiliation (Stonehenge? Citizen? Monster?)
Stonehenge Teen
Other
Nah
Questions
Do you like waffles?

ALL TEENS ARE 14-16 YEARS OLD!

shark sailor
May 24th, 2017, 06:30 PM
Form
Name Eliza May
Age 16
Personality tbrp'd
Looks Long white hair with blue eyes
Power (Only if one of the kids) Ice-Kid :3
Love Interest Into both, don't mind who
Affiliation (Stonehenge? Citizen? Monster?) Citizen, I guess
Other
Questions

Thunder
May 24th, 2017, 06:32 PM
Form
Name: Sadie Margeria Coopter
Personality: funny, protective,
Looks: http://s9.favim.com/orig/130826/anime-anime-girl-cute-happy-Favim.com-878511.jpg
Power (Only if one of the kids): travel bby
Love Interest: Open to ppl
Affiliation (Stonehenge? Citizen? Monster?): Uhh Citizen?
Other: Can she have a pet eagle? :D
Questions: When do we start?

Serendipity
May 24th, 2017, 06:33 PM
Form
Name Eliza May
Age 16
Personality tbrp'd
Looks Long white hair with blue eyes
Power (Only if one of the kids) Ice-Kid :3
Love Interest Into both, don't mind who
Affiliation (Stonehenge? Citizen? Monster?) Citizen, I guess
Other
Questions
:D Technically, You're alligned with Stonehenge. Accepted, :D

Serendipity
May 24th, 2017, 06:34 PM
Form
Name: Sadie Margeria Coopter
Personality: funny, protective,
Looks: http://s9.favim.com/orig/130826/anime-anime-girl-cute-happy-Favim.com-878511.jpg
Power (Only if one of the kids): travel bby
Love Interest: Open to ppl
Affiliation (Stonehenge? Citizen? Monster?): Uhh Citizen?
Other: Can she have a pet eagle? :D
Questions: When do we start?

Technically, You're alligned with Stonehenge. And yes, she can have an Eaglebeb... Other than that, Accepted :D

Teggy
May 24th, 2017, 06:34 PM
can u save me the future sight ]

Serendipity
May 24th, 2017, 06:37 PM
can u save me the future sight ]
Sure :D Be sure not to take more than 2 days to reply, tho.

Teggy
May 24th, 2017, 06:43 PM
Sure :D Be sure not to take more than 2 days to reply, tho.
haha i wont XD. ill make my form in a bit, im drowning in rps...]

Serendipity
May 24th, 2017, 06:50 PM
haha i wont XD. ill make my form in a bit, im drowning in rps...]
lol I wish I was

Blue Jay
May 24th, 2017, 10:07 PM
Sorry if this sounds silly, but... Because I bet the past-sight one will be very hard for me and I'm no leader/guard-like person, what do the monsters need to look like? How should they act? When will they appear?

Serendipity
May 25th, 2017, 07:48 PM
Sorry if this sounds silly, but... Because I bet the past-sight one will be very hard for me and I'm no leader/guard-like person, what do the monsters need to look like? How should they act? When will they appear?
Ok. The monsters will appear later on in the story... The problem with rping monsters is that you can't have a 'stable' character. They'll be killed of pretty quickly. Also, I will be rping the bosses personally, so we don't have any cool options. Also, future-sigh and past-sight are actually easier roles :D This is because I private message what you see. This is because certain things have to be kept plot-related...

Blue Jay
May 25th, 2017, 08:24 PM
Ok. The monsters will appear later on in the story... The problem with rping monsters is that you can't have a 'stable' character. They'll be killed of pretty quickly. Also, I will be rping the bosses personally, so we don't have any cool options. Also, future-sigh and past-sight are actually easier roles :D This is because I private message what you see. This is because certain things have to be kept plot-related...

Oh, ok.

Name: Melissa Harper
Personality: TBRP
Looks: Melissa has long black hair with sharp green eyes and pale skin.
Power: Past-Sight
Love Interest: Open
Affiliation: Stonehenge
Other: None
Questions: Naw

aleka!
May 25th, 2017, 08:25 PM
Name: Aki
Personality: TBRP'ed
Looks: http://pre06.deviantart.net/1722/th/pre/f/2012/063/f/4/a_certain_bird_monster_thing_by_ethereal_crow-d4rqghw.jpg
Power: Nope
Love Interest: Nope.
Affiliation: Monster
Other: None, and its about the size of a vulture.
Questions: None

Name: Naio
Looks: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-x8qZUtXS9Xs/VOrrYe0pGbI/AAAAAAAAlB8/7cHNzjIlork/s1600/alien_kitty1.jpg
Power: Nope
Love Interest: Nope
Other: Jeasus, when I'm done you're going to be loaded with monsters XD

Name: Jani
Looks: http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110507001926/metro2033/images/3/32/DemonConceptArt.jpg
Power: None
Love Interest: Probably not, I mean really. It's a monster.
Other: Nope

Serendipity
May 25th, 2017, 08:41 PM
Oh, ok.

Name: Melissa Harper
Personality: TBRP
Looks: Melissa has long black hair with sharp green eyes and pale skin.
Power: Past-Sight
Love Interest: Open
Affiliation: Stonehenge
Other: None
Questions: Naw
Accepted :D I'll start as soon as future-sight get here.

Serendipity
May 28th, 2017, 10:30 AM
bump~ We need future-sight