PDA

View Full Version : For the wolfgang [ Private ]

wren
May 24th, 2017, 04:38 PM
Quick as the Wind itself,
powerful as the fiery Flames
swift as the Waters
and tough as the hard Earth below our feet.

The gods created this world
Each of them taking the elements as their powers
Entailed to many of their talents
Together they ran the world
Each taking care of life itself
Nurturing and feeding the world
Empowering them with their gifts and talents
Than they became jealous...

The God of water jealous of wind
The God of land jealous of the fires
The God of fire jealous of the land
The God of wind jealous of the waters

What became of these gods?
For years the animals of the land were deprived of the waters to drink, of the plants to feed, of the wind to cool them, and of fire to heat them. They were confused and started to starve, to suffer greatly. Above the gods fought for years, came down onto land and fought in their elements.

Windis owned by~ Skye
Waters is owned by ~ Raine [duh]
Fire is owned by ~ Sasukewolf (madness)
Earth is currently owned by Rubinaito

You may change your elemental gods if you wish
Make sure the other person agrees with what they want to trade with. I chose them according to how I thought you guys suited them. The element you have gives you specific powers which means you can shift into animals with the power and fight the other gods.

Mentions
Rubinaito
Skye
Sasukewolf (madness)
@Myself

Poppyfrost
May 24th, 2017, 04:44 PM
Does Skye get an element? ;-; )

wren
May 24th, 2017, 04:55 PM
Does Skye get an element? ;-; )

Oops I put Rubin twice! Darn it

Poppyfrost
May 24th, 2017, 04:57 PM
Oops I put Rubin twice! Darn it

*pats* It's okay raine bab, Ily)

rubinaito
May 24th, 2017, 04:58 PM
*holds out Angel*

wren
May 24th, 2017, 05:00 PM
*holds out Angel*
*pats* It's okay raine bab, Ily)

*Snatches angel*

*sets out aria*
http://img15.deviantart.net/eb68/i/2016/133/1/7/ocean_human_water_element_digital_by_mixiethedogfu rry-da2bi9n.png

https://pp.userapi.com/c10186/u54109199/109095661/x_306d1c2c.jpg
*pokes peter*

You guys good with your elements so far?

wren
May 24th, 2017, 05:17 PM
Sasukewolf (madness)
Imma slap you. :handflapper: Get yer butt over here and reply to the light within!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 24th, 2017, 08:37 PM
I am here!!!!!!!!

Poppyfrost
May 24th, 2017, 08:41 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/45/2b/c0/452bc0d8e4295b905b6eb0ce7bc7259e.png

https://68.media.tumblr.com/2c133bf7106e63bd89b63f064c3db5ea/tumblr_oiju92VOxO1ukmz0do1_1280.jpg

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 24th, 2017, 09:05 PM
http://princekara.deviantart.com/art/Waiting-280631795

http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-11/art/aion-creature-concept05.jpg

rubinaito
May 24th, 2017, 09:18 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/d4/9f/1c/d49f1c399cbcb8be221e4484fef273f3.jpg

http://animalwall.xyz/glow-fox-paintings-colors-creative-pre-draw-paint-beautiful-lovely-animals-foxes-wildlife-love-seasons-digital-art-wallpaper-pictures-free/

wren
May 24th, 2017, 09:58 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/d4/9f/1c/d49f1c399cbcb8be221e4484fef273f3.jpg

http://animalwall.xyz/glow-fox-paintings-colors-creative-pre-draw-paint-beautiful-lovely-animals-foxes-wildlife-love-seasons-digital-art-wallpaper-pictures-free/
http://princekara.deviantart.com/art/Waiting-280631795

http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-11/art/aion-creature-concept05.jpg
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/45/2b/c0/452bc0d8e4295b905b6eb0ce7bc7259e.png

https://68.media.tumblr.com/2c133bf7106e63bd89b63f064c3db5ea/tumblr_oiju92VOxO1ukmz0do1_1280.jpg

We can start!

Poppyfrost
May 24th, 2017, 10:43 PM
Idk how to start lol)

wren
May 24th, 2017, 10:59 PM
Skye
Here!

Aria sat in her temple, the blue marble carvings smooth to the touch. The endless trickle of water echoing off the magnificent temple walls and pillars. The only goddess moving about her temple to the viewing room where she saw the earth and it's vast waters. She smiled to herself, seeing the tornados peter had created over the lands Angel took care off. Their previous creations. Whilst she watched a vast fire eat up the trees to the west. She grimaced. Touching the glove with her finger. Sending an array of rain clouds that quickly covered the red death. Smouldering it with the simple tap of her finger. She smiles and enhanced the image seeing the smoke billow up in plumes. A job well done. Avoiding further chaos. Soon she would visit earth in one of her many forms and let them praise her. She only needed a wind chariot to bring her to earth.

rubinaito
May 24th, 2017, 11:04 PM
There was the flapping of wings, and Angel himself stood before Aria with his wings slightly unfolded. He snapped his fingers, the feathers fading away as the Earth god stared at the Water goddess with his brilliant green eyes. "Aria," He said warmly. "I felt like visiting you today... I suppose it wasn't a bad idea."

wren
May 24th, 2017, 11:12 PM
There was the flapping of wings, and Angel himself stood before Aria with his wings slightly unfolded. He snapped his fingers, the feathers fading away as the Earth god stared at the Water goddess with his brilliant green eyes. "Aria," He said warmly. "I felt like visiting you today... I suppose it wasn't a bad idea."

Surprised aria slightly jumped but returned to her former self when he spoke. "Ah, Angel" she cooed. Wrapping her arms around herself and smiling sweetly at the god. Curtsying to him before standing back up. "it is indeed a fine day... Though I must admit I do wish to visit your vast territories soon. They are so luscious during this season" she complimented. Turning to the globe. She stares for a moment before smiling yet again

rubinaito
May 24th, 2017, 11:23 PM
"They couldn't be without you." Angel said with a soft smile, joining her and leaning over to gaze at his lands. "Your talents with water have brought my lands great wealth, which is only ruined by Sasuke's flames." He scowled slightly, his green eyes flashing a deeper emerald with jealousy and loathing for a moment, just a moment. "But it doesn't matter." He waved a hand, as if dismissing the negative feeling. "There's no need to dwell on negative thoughts when around you, my lady." He bowed his head slightly to Aria, smiling.

wren
May 24th, 2017, 11:32 PM
"They couldn't be without you." Angel said with a soft smile, joining her and leaning over to gaze at his lands. "Your talents with water have brought my lands great wealth, which is only ruined by Sasuke's flames." He scowled slightly, his green eyes flashing a deeper emerald with jealousy and loathing for a moment, just a moment. "But it doesn't matter." He waved a hand, as if dismissing the negative feeling. "There's no need to dwell on negative thoughts when around you, my lady." He bowed his head slightly to Aria, smiling.

"flattered dear friend so very flattered by the compliments. If it wasn't for you I would have no purpose"she responded to his flattery. She gazed at the gods face for a moment taking it all in before looking back at the globe. Beginning to circle it, looking at the land and water. Seeing where it had stopped and met with the crash of waves. From across the glove she looked at him as he began on sasuke. A shudder went down her spine when hearing the name. It brought destruction where it pleased. "dear Angel I've tried to put them out. There's only so much rain can do. Besides I wouldn't flood the place for heavens sakes. Though there is chance for regrowth" she says calmly beginning to circle the glove once more before nodding to his final comment. "No negative things around me?" she scoffed playfully. Smirking as she swirled clouds on the glove with her finger. "that's not too bad" she added with a small chuckle

rubinaito
May 24th, 2017, 11:36 PM
Angel's gaze softened as he looked at Aria. "How could I think so negatively when I am around you? You bring my creations life," He swirled his own finger through the cloud, and created a small fox pup made of water and cloud. It bounded over to Aria, squeaking as it settled down on her shoulder and curled up. "... and not only that, you're beautiful. You bring me joy on rainy days, because I think of you." He smiled, tilting his head. "Am I flirting too much? It's been a long time since I have been able to profess my feelings to someone I adore." He admitted.

wren
May 24th, 2017, 11:55 PM
Angel's gaze softened as he looked at Aria. "How could I think so negatively when I am around you? You bring my creations life," He swirled his own finger through the cloud, and created a small fox pup made of water and cloud. It bounded over to Aria, squeaking as it settled down on her shoulder and curled up. "... and not only that, you're beautiful. You bring me joy on rainy days, because I think of you." He smiled, tilting his head. "Am I flirting too much? It's been a long time since I have been able to profess my feelings to someone I adore." He admitted.

Aria blushed and shyer away, continuing around the globe like a predator it's prey. Circling nearby. "Oh Angel. Your good. You know that?" she asked with a small smile hidden behind the biel she wore. She geinned at the fox pup and stroked it's misty head with a single finger. "you should have told ne earlier. I feel the same way to you. I just thought you liked peter" she said slightly grimacing. The thought of peter made her slightly shake. He had much she didn't have. She placed a hip on a marble pillar and leaned on it "Sha'll we have a drink? I mean I can't keep an adored guest waiting can I?"

rubinaito
May 25th, 2017, 12:02 AM
"I admit, Peter does have a charm that I do find attractive, but we don't have enough in common to make it "work"." Angel said, looking slightly bored as he spoke. "You, on the other hand, bring me worlds of joy when I look at you. I would create thousands of Earth's for your pleasure, my lady." He bowed slightly. "And a drink? That would be nice. One of humanity's greatest achievements is alcohol- I'm rather partial to wine myself."

Poppyfrost
May 25th, 2017, 12:07 AM
Peter sat amongst the clouds, large angel wings affixed upon his back. The beautiful white feathers had been recently plumed and groomed to perfection, soft to the touch and lighter than air. Because of his wings, Peter's bones were hollow, which meant that he was prone to getting injured much, much more easier than an average god. Because of this, Peter rarely spoke or conversed with the others. He was scared they would tease him about it, and he hated that. He was already jealous of one god, why have all of them bully him?

Well, Peter did have his eyes on one god. Sasuke, the god of fire. It fit him - He sure was hot. With black hair, handsome features, crimson red eyes, and a chiseled body, Peter had a major crush. He always got nervous around him, and if Sasuke even looked at Peter, Peter would break into a sweat. He really just wanted to be with Sasuke, but there was just.. One problem..

Fire was jealous of wind.

wren
May 25th, 2017, 12:10 AM
"I admit, Peter does have a charm that I do find attractive, but we don't have enough in common to make it "work"." Angel said, looking slightly bored as he spoke. "You, on the other hand, bring me worlds of joy when I look at you. I would create thousands of Earth's for your pleasure, my lady." He bowed slightly. "And a drink? That would be nice. One of humanity's greatest achievements is alcohol- I'm rather partial to wine myself."

"Well. I guess it should be a toast? Rather than friendly drink" she replied idly. Walking away a moment later only to return with silver goblets. From the fountain she took water in both, than flicked the sides of the goblet turning it red in colour. She smiles and handed it to him, taking a step back revealing the luxuries of her villa. "of course. Without you they wouldn't have ever made it. I suppose that was your creation" she cooed slipping onto the couch gracefully. "Besides..." she tipped the silver to her lips allowing the liquid to drain from the goblet and into her mouth "It's only for our praise" she responded with playful banter to let him know she was kidding. When suddenly her head jerked to the side. She dropped the goblet and sat up. Her face said panic and agony all over it. She clutched her chest... "f- Fire!" she managed to gasp. The volcano had erupted and lava was spilling into the sea. She cried out dropping to her knees choking on the pain.

Skye
you could hear the screams of aria or something?

Poppyfrost
May 25th, 2017, 12:13 AM
"Well. I guess it should be a toast? Rather than friendly drink" she replied idly. Walking away a moment later only to return with silver goblets. From the fountain she took water in both, than flicked the sides of the goblet turning it red in colour. She smiles and handed it to him, taking a step back revealing the luxuries of her villa. "of course. Without you they wouldn't have ever made it. I suppose that was your creation" she cooed slipping onto the couch gracefully. "Besides..." she tipped the silver to her lips allowing the liquid to drain from the goblet and into her mouth "It's only for our praise" she responded with playful banter to let him know she was kidding. When suddenly her head jerked to the side. She dropped the goblet and sat up. Her face said panic and agony all over it. She clutched her chest... "f- Fire!" she managed to gasp. The volcano had erupted and lava was spilling into the sea. She cried out dropping to her knees choking on the pain

Peter suddenly began coughing, a burning pain in his lungs. Smoke! Fire! With a flick of his wrist, Peter sent clouds towards the ocean, quickly evaporating some ocean water. They packed together into the clouds, creating water droplets. Snapping his fingers, the clouds swiftly drifted towards the fire, raining down on them to burn them out. The rain poured down onto the scorching flames, managing to get most of the major ones down.

rubinaito
May 25th, 2017, 12:13 AM
Angel dropped his own goblet, bending to help Aria up. He held her close, singing under his breath as he fought with the volcano, forcing it to bend back and cease the flow of lava on the water, directing it towards the land. Heat flared up inside him, but he pushed it aside.

wren
May 25th, 2017, 12:21 AM
Peter suddenly began coughing, a burning pain in his lungs. Smoke! Fire! With a flick of his wrist, Peter sent clouds towards the ocean, quickly evaporating some ocean water. They packed together into the clouds, creating water droplets. Snapping his fingers, the clouds swiftly drifted towards the fire, raining down on them to burn them out. The rain poured down onto the scorching flames, managing to get most of the major ones down.
Angel dropped his own goblet, bending to help Aria up. He held her close, singing under his breath as he fought with the volcano, forcing it to bend back and cease the flow of lava on the water, directing it towards the land. Heat flared up inside him, but he pushed it aside.

Aria felt her rain being tampered with but felt released as the fizz of fire sounded in her ears and the water dropped away. She shut her eyes leaning into Angel still gasping from shock and pain. She pulled back part of her shirt to find the skin charred beneath. It would heal soon but not her mutual friendship with sasuke. Never. She clutched angels hand to steady herself and attempted to slow her breathing. Peter must have used the wind to prevent smoke from clouding the air. She blinked and touched the burnt part of her chest, allowing it to disappear. She sighed a deep sigh of relief. "T- thanks... " she says weakly. But grimaced knowing she looked weak by crumpling to the floor. No. No. I must look weak to him! She mentally thought her fists clenching. "he will pay... Pay for all of it" she whispers in anger. Her blue eyes flickering to a dark shade of blue like the unforgiving sea. She snapped her fingers and below peter she parted the waves for him to fly down into Atlantis so she could thank him.

rubinaito
May 25th, 2017, 12:24 AM
"Aria, don't stress yourself." Angel said softly, picking her up bridal style to bring her to her throne. For once his spark of jealousy towards fire was gone, as he considered the damage that fire had done to his goddess, his love, his friend...

Poppyfrost
May 25th, 2017, 12:27 AM
Aria felt her rain being tampered with but felt released as the fizz of fire sounded in her ears and the water dropped away. She shut her eyes leaning into Angel still gasping from shock and pain. She pulled back part of her shirt to find the skin charred beneath. It would heal soon but not her mutual friendship with sasuke. Never. She clutched angels hand to steady herself and attempted to slow her breathing. Peter must have used the wind to prevent smoke from clouding the air. She blinked and touched the burnt part of her chest, allowing it to disappear. She sighed a deep sigh of relief. "T- thanks... " she says weakly. But grimaced knowing she looked weak by crumpling to the floor. No. No. I must look weak to him! She mentally thought her fists clenching. "he will pay... Pay for all of it" she whispers in anger. Her blue eyes flickering to a dark shade of blue like the unforgiving sea. She snapped her fingers and below peter she parted the waves for him to fly down into Atlantis so she could thank him.

After drinking some water, Peter managed to stop his coughing fits, looking out his palace window and fluttering his wings slightly at the scene below. Aria..
Aria wants to talk to me.. He thought, his eyes widening. He had to gather up his courage before he flew out the window, gracefully soaring down and to the gates of her kingdom. Walking in, Peter headed to the room Aria was in. He could sense rage, and Peter suddenly grew hesitant. Was she angry? If she was, then.. At whom? Why?

wren
May 25th, 2017, 12:34 AM
After drinking some water, Peter managed to stop his coughing fits, looking out his palace window and fluttering his wings slightly at the scene below. Aria..
Aria wants to talk to me.. He thought, his eyes widening. He had to gather up his courage before he flew out the window, gracefully soaring down and to the gates of her kingdom. Walking in, Peter headed to the room Aria was in. He could sense rage, and Peter suddenly grew hesitant. Was she angry? If she was, then.. At whom? Why?
"Aria, don't stress yourself." Angel said softly, picking her up bridal style to bring her to her throne. For once his spark of jealousy towards fire was gone, as he considered the damage that fire had done to his goddess, his love, his friend...

Aria gently pressed and finger to her temple. Rubbing it for a moment. "you're right. I'm not going to throw a fit... Just.. Some tension I must get over" she responded letting her anger levels stoop low and finally evaporate. One she knew peter was in she shut the waves behind him trapping him like a bird in a cage. A cage of cold dark water. Than as he approached the sounds of wings came faint and she snapped her fingers again, the doors opened to the throne room. She reached across her throne and held angels hand gently for reassurance. She could see peter wasn't ready to face her so she hesitated a minute. He was typically the skittish one.

Poppyfrost
May 25th, 2017, 12:38 AM
Aria gently pressed and finger to her temple. Rubbing it for a moment. "you're right. I'm not going to throw a fit... Just.. Some tension I must get over" she responded letting her anger levels stoop low and finally evaporate. One she knew peter was in she shut the waves behind him trapping him like a bird in a cage. A cage of cold dark water. Than as he approached the sounds of wings came faint and she snapped her fingers again, the doors opened to the throne room. She reached across her throne and held angels hand gently for reassurance. She could see peter wasn't ready to face her so she hesitated a minute. He was typically the skittish one.

Peter looked at Aria and managed a sweet smile towards Aria and Angel, folding his wings against his back. "Are you alright?" He asked kindly, approaching her carefully, in case she was still stressed out.

wren
May 25th, 2017, 12:53 AM

Aria grinned weakly and took angels hand. She used him for support and turned to him going in close as if she was about to kiss him but veered off track and whispers into his ear "Thank you. Genuine this time" she says with a playful smirk. Giving him a small peck on the cheek she weakly walked towards peter trying to look graceful as possible, to hide her pain at all costs. "Thank you. Not only an I thanking you but I'm not exactly the happiest person here. though you saved me you used my power" she says sternly before quickly cracking a smile "I'm kidding" she cooed

Poppyfrost
May 25th, 2017, 12:56 AM
Aria grinned weakly and took angels hand. She used him for support and turned to him going in close as if she was about to kiss him but veered off track and whispers into his ear "Thank you. Genuine this time" she says with a playful smirk. Giving him a small peck on the cheek she weakly walked towards peter trying to look graceful as possible, to hide her pain at all costs. "Thank you. Not only an I thanking you but I'm not exactly the happiest person here. though you saved me you used my power" she says sternly before quickly cracking a smile "I'm kidding" she cooed

Peter flinched, before relaxing. He laughed in relief. "Yeah, I-I'm sorry about that. I had to put out the fires somehow, I couldn't just watch." He smiled. "Do you know if Sasuke intentionally did that..?" He asked curiously, glancing across at Sasuke's fire kingdom from where they were.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 25th, 2017, 01:00 AM
Sasuke was standing around watching the world. He begins to breath out some smoke as he cracks his neck a bit than leans back. His eyes glowed softly as he begins to sigh bored like always as he begins to stand straight yawning a bit " what should I do?" He says boredly as he begins to walk

wren
May 25th, 2017, 08:57 AM
Peter flinched, before relaxing. He laughed in relief. "Yeah, I-I'm sorry about that. I had to put out the fires somehow, I couldn't just watch." He smiled. "Do you know if Sasuke intentionally did that..?" He asked curiously, glancing across at Sasuke's fire kingdom from where they were.
Sasuke was standing around watching the world. He begins to breath out some smoke as he cracks his neck a bit than leans back. His eyes glowed softly as he begins to sigh bored like always as he begins to stand straight yawning a bit " what should I do?" He says boredly as he begins to walk

Aria flinched once again hearing his name. She brushed back her black and blue hair with frustration. "Who knows. I would t trust it being a mistake though" she responded looking at the spilled berverges on the floor. She sighed and a flow of water drifted through the air picking it up and than drifting off witht he spilled drink and goblets. She turned back around, "now it appears I owe you greatly. Come in. Don't look so stuck up. I won't drown you" she says with a mild chuckle as she approached angel a second time.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 25th, 2017, 09:09 AM
Sasuke eyes glowed as he looks behind him at the other kingdoms feeling some feeling that he was being blamed for something but of course like always he ignores it and begins to suddenly get onto the rails. His eyes glowed as flames come out of his back in the shape of wings and with that he jumps taking flight immediately

Poppyfrost
May 25th, 2017, 11:23 AM
Peter smiled, before spreading his wings. "It was no problem at all, my lady.~" He purred. "Now, if you don't mind, I'll go and speak with Sasuke now. Maybe we can sort things out. Perhaps we all meet up together on the border?" He asked, tilting his head.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 25th, 2017, 11:38 AM
Sasuke lands in a burned down forest, his eyes glowed softly as his wings disappeared and fire animals begins to come to life as if they were living normally in a living forest but this was only Sasukes power waving his hands as if dancing with the flames making the animals live. But it soon disappeared when he drops his hands suddenly kneeling down on the ground with a long sigh. He looks down and just closes his eyes trying to remember the sounds of what that forest was before he once again... lost it.

rubinaito
May 25th, 2017, 12:06 PM
Angel blinked, looking at the globe he held in his hands. He pinpointed Sasuke, his frown deepening slightly. "Perhaps," He heard himself saying to Peter, as he circled the burnt patch of forest with a finger. Delicately, small leaves and blades of grass began growing in the burnt area.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 25th, 2017, 12:29 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed when he saw this and with a growl he slashes the air causing flames to burn the growing grass " I don't need your pity angel!!" He yells in anger as he stands up

rubinaito
May 25th, 2017, 12:31 PM
It isn't pity, Sasuke. The earth rumbled around him. Stop throwing a pity party, it is beneath you. Not everything is about you, Sasuke. Keep that in mind.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 25th, 2017, 12:39 PM
Sasuke laughs darkly " than leave me alone angel I don't care about what you all think nor do I want to care so leave me alone and go flirt with that water woman instead " he said coldly as wings appeared on his back " also.... that wind boy is he with you two?"

rubinaito
May 25th, 2017, 12:45 PM
Yes he is. But what does it matter to you? An earthen version of Angel appeared in front of Sasuke. Once more, the earth yielded growth, plants curling from the ground. He bent down, coaxing a sapling up gently. For once, his voice was soft while he spoke. He cares about you a great deal, Sasuke. Please keep that in mind? He smiled at the sapling, before shaping a small wolf out of the earth and picking the ashen-colored pup up and setting it in front of Sasuke.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 25th, 2017, 12:58 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed as he looks at the pup " yes I know by the way he stares whenever I go to the springs for a swim...." he bends down holding out his hand to the pup but he soon takes it back " .... fine by the way one of my lava shakes ran off have any of you seen or at least felt lava burning somewhere he tends to.... play a lot " he asks calmly as he looks at angel

rubinaito
May 25th, 2017, 01:00 PM
The wolf sniffed Sasuke's leg briefly, before pawing his hand gently.

"So that's what was burning Aria... Yes, just over that way." Rubin pointed towards the still burning volcano. "Caused quite a bit of damage."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 25th, 2017, 01:02 PM
Sasuke sighs loudly " no wonder I had that feeling..." he pets the wolf a bit " how bad is it?" He asks as his eyes glowed a bit

rubinaito
May 25th, 2017, 01:07 PM
Aria was burnt quite badly, but I managed to direct it towards myself. It wasn't too bad, no animals were harmed and the foliage in that area needed to be cleared out anyways. Angel said, watching the two with a smile. Sasuke, I know how you feel about me. He suddenly said. And you don't need to feel jealous. If it wasn't for you, or Peter, or Aria, nothing I do would actually grow or live. It would be all stone and rock. You three are what brings life to everything. Your flames allow room for new growth, you know?And the lava extends the land into the ocean, and well... Angel stopped suddenly. I gotta go. He vanished suddenly, the earth collapsing into a pile and no longer looking like Angel.

The pup wagged it's tail, barking happily. A curl of smoke came from it's tail, and a tiny flame began. It looked at it, and then began chasing it's own tail.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 25th, 2017, 01:14 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed softly as grabs the pup and holds it in his arms " and i destroy everything for you three to use again and....again..." he pets the pup a bit as slowly flames begins to cover the ground he was standing in " ..... I can't help it.." he says his wings open and he takes flight heading towards the volcano landing on the eage of it. He sighs softly " he's really playful today huh?" He says as he looks down to see a huge dragon like lava snake moving around in the lava. He looks at the pup and puts it down " okay you stay understood?"

rubinaito
May 25th, 2017, 01:28 PM
The puppy barked, before sitting and scratching it's ear with one of it's back paws.

Poppyfrost
May 25th, 2017, 02:05 PM
Peter now sat inside of his kingdom, watching Sasuke quietly. His wings were folded against his back, and he smiled as he watched him playing with the pup. With a flick of his wrist, Peter sent a cool breeze towards Sasuke, trying to keep him cool since he was so close to the volcano. He must be burning up! Peter wasn't trying to annoy Sasuke, he was simply trying to help him, but he didn't know if it was too much or not. Standing up straight, Peter parted some clouds and allowed the sun to come out, warming the earth.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 25th, 2017, 03:13 PM
Sasuke feels the cooling breeze and smiles a bit " I guess I should thank him for that" he says as he begins to take off his shirt and toss it to the pup. His body was ripped and sweating a bit as he begins to stretch " okay let's do this" he says as he begins to step back a bit and after a few deep breaths he begins to run forward and jump into the volcano

Poppyfrost
May 25th, 2017, 03:30 PM
Peter blushed heavily at Sasuke's body, biting his lip and glancing away. When he looked up, Sasuke was jumping into the volcano. He panicked and tried sending a strong blast of wind to carry him back to the surface, but it was too late. What was that man doing?!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 25th, 2017, 03:43 PM
After a few long minutes, the snake comes out roaring with Sasuke riding on it's head smiling out of excitement " easy there! Thanks to you water woman would probably scold me for you! So I believe it's time-" the snake comes out of the volcano landing right by the pup as Sasuke digs into the head pulling out a gem making the snake disappear into lava but he immediately grabs the pup before anything and somehow appears behind peter covered in ash and soot with some lave here and there but he wipes it off as it's nothing " thanks for the help wind boy " he says in his husky voice

Poppyfrost
May 25th, 2017, 03:49 PM
After a few long minutes, the snake comes out roaring with Sasuke riding on it's head smiling out of excitement " easy there! Thanks to you water woman would probably scold me for you! So I believe it's time-" the snake comes out of the volcano landing right by the pup as Sasuke digs into the head pulling out a gem making the snake disappear into lava but he immediately grabs the pup before anything and somehow appears behind peter covered in ash and soot with some lave here and there but he wipes it off as it's nothing " thanks for the help wind boy " he says in his husky voice

Peter blushed ferociously, turning around with his wings spread out defensively. "Ah, S-Sasuke!" He squealed. " you surprised me!" He stumbled back a bit, before folding his wings against his back. "Are you alright?" Peter asked softly, turning into a blushing mess.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 25th, 2017, 03:53 PM
Sasuke nods " I am the god of fire lava doesn't really effect me. It's like ... a hot springs one might say " he says as he begins to put the pup down " it's nothing so you don't have to worry about me although I should be worrying about you since you're face is so red are you feeling okay?" He says as he begins to hold his hand to touch his head but before he could touch peter he just takes back his hand looking away a bit

Poppyfrost
May 25th, 2017, 04:01 PM
Sasuke nods " I am the god of fire lava doesn't really effect me. It's like ... a hot springs one might say " he says as he begins to put the pup down " it's nothing so you don't have to worry about me although I should be worrying about you since you're face is so red are you feeling okay?" He says as he begins to hold his hand to touch his head but before he could touch peter he just takes back his hand looking away a bit

Peter shook his head, trying to regain himself. "N-No, I'm fine, just.. Just a little sick." He lied, not wanting to give anything away.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 25th, 2017, 04:10 PM
Sasuke nods " I guess that's good...." he begins to rub the back of head " well... I guess I'll see you around " he says as flame wings appeared on his back

Poppyfrost
May 25th, 2017, 04:17 PM
Sasuke nods " I guess that's good...." he begins to rub the back of head " well... I guess I'll see you around " he says as flame wings appeared on his back

"W-Wait, I have to ask you something..!" Peter said in a hurry, his eyes wide. "U-Um, Did you.. Did you mean to do that? The fire?" He asked gently, tilting his head in a cute way.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 25th, 2017, 04:21 PM
Sasuke looks at him " do what exactly?" He asks as he looks at him his wings open and wide as he begins to bend down and pick up the pup

Poppyfrost
May 25th, 2017, 04:26 PM
Sasuke looks at him " do what exactly?" He asks as he looks at him his wings open and wide as he begins to bend down and pick up the pup

"C-Cause the fire, Sasuke.." Peter grew quiet and looked away. "I'm.. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ask, You.. You can leave, if you want to." He managed a weak smile, hiding his pain beneath. For years, Peter had been fighting against this pain called Depression.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 25th, 2017, 04:29 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed a bit as he begins to speak " yes... I did ... I was the cause of that fire no one else's " he says as he looks at peter and seemed like he wanted to pet peter but he doesn't he just looks away " I'm always the cause" he says as he opens his wings and takes off

wren
May 25th, 2017, 04:31 PM
"W-Wait, I have to ask you something..!" Peter said in a hurry, his eyes wide. "U-Um, Did you.. Did you mean to do that? The fire?" He asked gently, tilting his head in a cute way.

"Burn me" interrupting the conversation abruptly. She materialized from the moisture in the air and glared at sasuke. "If you could, I'd like for you to keep that under control..." she says crossing her arms with frustration. She walked like a queen toward both of them. "Being one of the responsible ones I know how to keep my element out of your way don't I?" she added briskly. Her eyes now like a blue flame, dark and mysterious. "So please. Try not to evaporate the waters. It hurts me personally" she snapped back at him. Looking at Peter with eyes of clear jelousy. If only she had the wind beneath her she could blast the fires away. smoulder them with water and wind. She thought for a moment than dismissed it. "]what do you say?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 25th, 2017, 04:37 PM
Sasuke stops hearing her his eyes glowed dangerously " like you're one to talk your water flooded my lands and now I have to burn it off I don't care if it hurts your little body of yours as long as it's out of my land I shall keep doing it but today wasn't my fault it was my pets fault he does love to play like you love to flirt with the rock boy. " he says coldly as he lands in front of her " so if you don't want to get hurt stay away from my lands and don't make so much noise or shine like a damn queen my pets always go after fake shiny things " he says coldly as he looks at her his eyes burning with anger and hate

Poppyfrost
May 25th, 2017, 04:43 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed a bit as he begins to speak " yes... I did ... I was the cause of that fire no one else's " he says as he looks at peter and seemed like he wanted to pet peter but he doesn't he just looks away " I'm always the cause" he says as he opens his wings and takes off

Peter just stood there, listening as Sasuke flapped his wings and flew off. He slowly lifted his head up, walking towards the window once again and flying out, soaring through the clouds. He weaved between them, picking up speed and shooting through, creating larger clouds. Flapping his wings harder, he creating large gusts of wind, pushing clouds into other clouds and crashing them together to form even larger ones. He swept them towards the ocean, using evaporation again. Water and Wind collaborate, but sometimes, Peter would have to keep his space. This time, he wasn't thinking. A few tears built up in his eyes and the water condensed into droplets, before it began to heavily rain upon the earth, quickly turning into a vicious storm. Peter's hands grew warm and he shot lightning out from one of the clouds, before quickly flying back to his palace, holding his tears in until he got there. Once he got there, he tumbled in, laying on the ground and shaking. Thunder crackled across the atmosphere, more lightning flashing in the sky for a split second before disappearing once again.

wren
May 25th, 2017, 05:08 PM
Sasuke stops hearing her his eyes glowed dangerously " like you're one to talk your water flooded my lands and now I have to burn it off I don't care if it hurts your little body of yours as long as it's out of my land I shall keep doing it but today wasn't my fault it was my pets fault he does love to play like you love to flirt with the rock boy. " he says coldly as he lands in front of her " so if you don't want to get hurt stay away from my lands and don't make so much noise or shine like a damn queen my pets always go after fake shiny things " he says coldly as he looks at her his eyes burning with anger and hate

Aria gasped. "Flooded? It's called rain!" she hissed in anoyance taking a defensive stance. "His name is angel you... You... Ugh!" she yelled in anoyance. Spinning around on her feet and pressing her fingers to her temples. "I'm not floating it in your face sasuke! Do you see me flonting it!" she screeches. She brought her hands up to her sides and the waters surged from below, raising up "you where the element we didn't need... We never needed you.... Now I'll put out your flame!!" she hollers. The water surging

Poppyfrost
May 25th, 2017, 05:12 PM
Aria gasped. "Flooded? It's called rain!" she hissed in anoyance taking a defensive stance. "His name is angel you... You... Ugh!" she yelled in anoyance. Spinning around on her feet and pressing her fingers to her temples. "I'm not floating it in your face sasuke! Do you see me flonting it!" she screeches. She brought her hands up to her sides and the waters surged from below, raising up "you where the element we didn't need... We never needed you.... Now I'll put out your flame!!" she hollers. The water surging

What if when Peter comes to save Sasuke, Aria, out of pure jealousy and rage, rips off Peter's wings, and when she realizes what she did, she regrets it and works hard with Angel to somehow get Peter's wings back..?)

Peter lifted his head, looking down at the ocean. Something wasn't right.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 25th, 2017, 05:13 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed dangerously as flames cover his body as lava begins to burn around him " fine! Try to get rid of me I'll just take you down with me! To hell where you belong!!" He says in anger as huge flame wings begins to grow out of his body and his eyes were now burning blood red flames he smiles " hi at least I'll make you hot enough for rock boy!"

wren
May 25th, 2017, 05:13 PM
What if when Peter comes to save Sasuke, Aria, out of pure jealousy and rage, rips off Peter's wings, and when she realizes what she did, she regrets it and works hard with Angel to somehow get Peter's wings back..?)

Peter lifted his head, looking down at the ocean. Something wasn't right.

Yas^^

Poppyfrost
May 25th, 2017, 05:19 PM
You guys know what those intricate coloring worksheets are, right? Yeah, I'm doing one on my phone.. XD Sorry if it takes me a minute to reply, btw <3)

Peter spread his wings again and soared down into Aria's palace, hitting the ground and sending gusts of air all around them. The four gods, all at war once again. Peter's eyes filled with worry and he glanced at Sasuke, then at Aria, before going to Sasuke's side, spreading his wings some more.

wren
May 25th, 2017, 05:20 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed dangerously as flames cover his body as lava begins to burn around him " fine! Try to get rid of me I'll just take you down with me! To hell where you belong!!" He says in anger as huge flame wings begins to grow out of his body and his eyes were now burning blood red flames he smiles " hi at least I'll make you hot enough for rock boy!"

Aria screeched and the waters went further up huh the sky and came crashing down towards him "YOU ARE THE ONE WHO RESIDES THERE FLAME HOY DO HOT FORGET WHO YOU ARE!" she cried out as the waves came surging fourth coming at sasuke speedily. They collapsed over him sending a cascade of sea spray. Than she stood as the water wasted away... Slithering into the cracks of the ground. She grinned and walked towards him slumped over and soaking. "Oh please... I don't need a makeover" just as she was about to strike down on him she raised her arm. Skye than out of nowhere Peter appeared just as the pressured water surged and suddenly sliced of his wing. Aria screeched and stumbled backwards. Her eyes wide and suddnely she couldn't speak. Her mouth gaped open "P- Peter...." she gasped

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 25th, 2017, 05:24 PM
Flames burst to life making all the water around him immediately evaporated as he roars loudly. A dragon tail now moving behind him as he grabs the ground and laughs " I guess that's why I'm hot as hell besides-" he begins to take a deep breath " you should be thanking me at least you'll get a tan from this!" He says as he roars flames at her in a blazing Inferno but almost immediately stops his attack the flames dying down as he begins to run towards peter growling loudly at his hands as he reaches out to pick up peter only to burn him a bit making him quickly draw his hand back " what are you waiting for?! Help me carry him!"

Poppyfrost
May 25th, 2017, 05:29 PM
Peter stumbled forwards, falling and hitting the ground. He couldn't even scream because of how painful it was. Curling his nails into the palms of his hands, he felt blood trickle down the sliced off stumps of his wings. The wings withered away, turning into air and drifting off. His vision began darkening and he couldn't help but cry. Tears gushed out of his eyes and onto the floor, mingling with blood and seawater. As Sasuke touched him, he felt a stinging pain, and let out a cry of pain, flinching away from him. His bright blue eyes seemed to darken, and he grew weaker, slowly closing his eyes.

wren
May 25th, 2017, 05:40 PM
Flames burst to life making all the water around him immediately evaporated as he roars loudly. A dragon tail now moving behind him as he grabs the ground and laughs " I guess that's why I'm hot as hell besides-" he begins to take a deep breath " you should be thanking me at least you'll get a tan from this!" He says as he roars flames at her in a blazing Inferno but almost immediately stops his attack the flames dying down as he begins to run towards peter growling loudly at his hands as he reaches out to pick up peter only to burn him a bit making him quickly draw his hand back " what are you waiting for?! Help me carry him!"
Peter stumbled forwards, falling and hitting the ground. He couldn't even scream because of how painful it was. Curling his nails into the palms of his hands, he felt blood trickle down the sliced off stumps of his wings. The wings withered away, turning into air and drifting off. His vision began darkening and he couldn't help but cry. Tears gushed out of his eyes and onto the floor, mingling with blood and seawater. As Sasuke touched him, he felt a stinging pain, and let out a cry of pain, flinching away from him. His bright blue eyes seemed to darken, and he grew weaker, slowly closing his eyes.

Aria just stares. Her mouth gaping open. Her hands trembling with fear. Her jaw shook widely as she tried to speak, only garbled words came out. She brought her hand up and a bed of mist appeared carrying him gently than handed it over to sasuke. Stil not speaking she brought both hands up and she misted into nothing. Appearing in her temple. Her tears where streaking down her cheeks onto her dress. "I killed him... I killed him... No... I killed him!" she wails. Tripping over herself onto the floor where she leaned against he pillar and sobbed. A hand over her mouth

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 25th, 2017, 05:46 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed as flames burn in his hand " please bear with this my friend " he says as he begins to burn the stumps in order to stop the bleeding all the while he bites his lips in order to keep himself from crying out. He hated the hurt people especially peter but he wasn't a healer he couldn't even touch peter without burning him all he could do right now is stop the bleeding and find a way to heal him without touching Him despite the pain he feels when he hears his screams of agony

Poppyfrost
May 25th, 2017, 05:54 PM
Peter whimpered and cried in pain, more tears sliding down his face. He eventually passed out, unable to handle it anymore.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 25th, 2017, 05:57 PM
After he was done, he begins to look around thinking what he should do " .... I got it!" His eyes glowed as he holds his hand out and a dragon appears in front of them " carefully carry peter to..." he begins to think " ...." he closes his eyes and asks for forgiveness as he says " take him to my castle and put him in the safest coolest room we have now!" The dragon roars as it begins to carry peter carefully and fly off

Poppyfrost
May 25th, 2017, 06:23 PM
Peter whimpered quietly and squirmed a bit in his sleep, tears drizzling down his cheeks.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 25th, 2017, 08:34 PM
The dragon puts him on a soft bed at the highest point of Sasukes castle, Sasuke reappears in angels castle " hi rock boy!! I need your help!!" He says out of desperation

wren
May 25th, 2017, 09:18 PM
Rubinaito

rubinaito
May 25th, 2017, 11:24 PM
(OKAY)
(First off, I need a recap.)
(Second of all, Raine, my signature says that I'm on a road trip... "bumping" me isn't going to do anything.)
(Questions:)
(Why does Sasuke need Angel?)
(Why were Aria and Sasuke fighting?)
(What happened to the little puppy?)
(Why is Peter dying?!)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 25th, 2017, 11:36 PM
Puppy is fine! Aria ripped off peters wings! Sasuke tried to help by sealing the wounds with his fire but he can't touch him without burning him and he needs angel to help heal him since he's earth and all :3)

wren
May 25th, 2017, 11:41 PM
(OKAY)
(First off, I need a recap.)
(Second of all, Raine, my signature says that I'm on a road trip... "bumping" me isn't going to do anything.)
(Questions:)
(Why does Sasuke need Angel?)
(Why were Aria and Sasuke fighting?)
(What happened to the little puppy?)
(Why is Peter dying?!)

Mhm I didn't see it. What I see is this and that only

I didn't know! Now I do.

rubinaito
May 25th, 2017, 11:43 PM
Angel teleported right in front of Sasuke, his eyes wild. "Sasuke! what's going on?! The wind is in turmoil, the Lava Snake is causing volcanoes to erupt, the plants and trees have gone silent, and the water is going insane!" His eyes focused on peter, and his eyes widened. "Back up!" He pushed Sasuke out of the way, grabbing a few pots out of midair and creating a dense wall of vines around the trio.

rubinaito
May 25th, 2017, 11:44 PM
Mhm I didn't see it. What I see is this and that only

I didn't know! Now I do.
I just changed it since I got back -nervous chuckle-

Poppyfrost
May 25th, 2017, 11:54 PM
Peter made a soft whining noise, pain coursing through his body. "Nng.." he whimpered, squirming a bit and trying to relax his pained body.

wren
May 25th, 2017, 11:58 PM
I just changed it since I got back -nervous chuckle-

Haha^^
It's all good in the hood <3

Aria stood at the edge if the sea it's waves shrieking as they slammed into the rocks sending a spray. If she couldn't say so herself she had rippled the pond causing rifts between the gods. It made her scared. Not only for the gods themselves but for peter. She pressed her hands to her temples. What have I done. She dove into the water morphing into a dolphin and diving away into the abyss

rubinaito
May 26th, 2017, 12:07 AM
"All right... this wound was sloppily mended with the fire, but it did stop the wound from infection," Angel muttered, smearing a dull green paste over the wounds, and sprinkling a faint red powder over it. "Sasuke! I need you to light a small flame," He held out a stick of incense.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 26th, 2017, 12:16 AM
Sasuke nods as a small flame appears on his finger burning the stick a bit but he still stayed back he was a destroyer not a healer

Poppyfrost
May 26th, 2017, 12:19 AM
Peter passed out again, blood trickling down from open cuts before stopping, the wound beginning to heal. closed his eyes, the last of his tears sliding down his cheeks and dripping onto the floor.

rubinaito
May 26th, 2017, 12:23 AM
For a moment, the flames curled from the tip in a graceful dance, allowing the scent to break out. It was herbal, making the room feel sharp and awake. Flicking the flame out, Angel waved the smoke underneath Peter's nose. "Wake up, Peter." He muttered, before putting it into a bowl and continuing. "Saskue, bring your hands near the wing stumps. Not too close- just enough to warm the herbs." Angel spoke, rolling Peter over onto his side. He grabbed the bandages, wrapping it around the other wounds. "Then I need you to find Aria. She will be very important to saving his life..." His voice became strained slightly, as if he wished that he could let Aria sulk in peace without feeling worse enough as it is.

Poppyfrost
May 26th, 2017, 12:28 AM
Gtg to bed guys, I'm way too tired ;-; Summer break begins for me tomorrow so I'll be on around 12:00 PM! <3)

wren
May 26th, 2017, 09:07 AM
Aria as her dolphin form soared through the waves like a bird of the sky now a bird of the water, when satisfied she turned into a sting ray and floated to the bottom where she lay. Watching the fish pass above her head. She had tattoos along her back down to her electric tail. Which was literally impossible for anybody to do unless you where a god. As she lay here watching the colourful fish duck and soar and chase each other she was aware someone had called her name. Her head burned with depression and her esares attempted to blot out the noises. It was the gods who knew when someone spoke of them using their name. It was good but bad all in one. A curse really. She wasn't going to go to them. No. She would find Peter some other time. Talk to him one on one. She was afraid maybe she did that on purpose. She was jelous of him. So very jelous. Maybe it has taken control of her than, in the heat of the moment when she was going to get rid of sasuke. Send him back. She could have stopped. There was always time to stop then. Why didn't she? She had already owed him after he sorta saved her from being burnt alive. Using her inner powers yes but she would have granted him the abilities just to do it if she could. Poor Peter. All of this. My fault. All of it.

wren
May 26th, 2017, 02:37 PM
Boop

rubinaito
May 26th, 2017, 02:38 PM
I'm just waiting on Sasuke.

wren
May 26th, 2017, 03:12 PM
I'm just waiting on Sasuke.

Yup..

wren
May 26th, 2017, 03:45 PM
Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 26th, 2017, 04:11 PM
Sasuke nods as he begins to warm the herbs a bit before wings appeared on his back " it's done I'll go look for her" he says as he begins to take flight once he saw her he growls when she went underwater with a deep breath he begins to dive in head first

wren
May 26th, 2017, 04:38 PM
Sasuke nods as he begins to warm the herbs a bit before wings appeared on his back " it's done I'll go look for her" he says as he begins to take flight once he saw her he growls when she went underwater with a deep breath he begins to dive in head first

Seeing sasuke above, she growled and sent a wave to topple him. Than rose to the top appearing as a horse, made completely of water. She raised him up onto the water holding him with the waves. "What do you want?" came the booming voice. Not from the horse but all around it.