PDA

View Full Version : Greed finder

Ymir
July 28th, 2023, 11:23 PM
SO writers contest, ive actually applied to a event, need help to try to win, did the hard choice

Anyways that the sum of it here's greed

A uniqe cat with a gold like color fur running from her head down to her back while the rest is more dark and light brown save for a portion of the underbelly being white, has green eyes with a small hint of yellow near the pupil (yes cats can have this ive seen it, so can humans)

Although on the outside they seem like a shimmer of hope for queens and kits stuck in the outskirts or away from their clan she is really devainant having a split personailty one being the beacon of hope the other has one goal Take the children, in other words her main thing is stealing kits and killing queens but if your good character would like to talk to her then her good side can speak and have a nice chat, have a evil character then her evil side can also have a nice chat and vice versa

So please sign up your cats now, no form just please rp with me, i wont do any kit snatching or killing unless you state it here so please be clear on that if thats what you want otherwise i wont assume

I'll also be making her a hideout so if you'd like to just post there (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1448928&postcount=1) and i'll respond

(Disclaimer: THIS IS NOT SUPPOSE TO BE TRAUMTIZING, sure she's based off a fnaf character but even if within guidelines im not going to be in full detail and if anything i do may be triggering please let me know)

Ymir
July 29th, 2023, 05:12 PM
Bump

Ymir
July 30th, 2023, 02:18 PM
Bump