PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon

Pages : 1 [2]

Bram246
November 9th, 2016, 02:45 PM
Stopping at a small town Jasmine sat on the bench looking at her map. The showed the town she was at near a mountain. Looking at the construction workers blocking the path she shrugged and started eating her donut.
Team:
Frogadier- Male
Staravia- Female
Numel- Male
Grovyle- Male
Ralts- Female(recently caught)

Stunky was boxed.

Gone
November 9th, 2016, 04:02 PM
Rayquaza let looe of the Dragon Pulse shooting at Shadow Lugia.
Shadow let loose of the Shadow Blast at the same time, the two attacks colliding and leaving a huge, black cloud in the air.

Wildy~ =3
November 9th, 2016, 04:21 PM
Stopping at a small town Jasmine sat on the bench looking at her map. The showed the town she was at near a mountain. Looking at the construction workers blocking the path she shrugged and started eating her donut.
Team:
Frogadier- Male
Staravia- Female
Numel- Male
Grovyle- Male
Ralts- Female(recently caught)

Stunky was boxed.

Suddenly, one of the Beedrill fell over, knocked out. A wild Riolu had used Quick Attack on it! The Beedrill were distracted and Lily got ready to use Earthquake. Riolu jumped into the air as Lily used Earthquake. The Beedrill weren't lucky and all got knocked out. Lily sat down, panting. "Good job," said Spearow. Lily glared at him. "What?" Spearow asked. "You nearly got me killed!" Lily snapped, showing him a cut on her upper arm. Riolu helped her up. Lily smiled at him and got her bag down from the tree. She was organizing her Poke Balls when Riolu tapped one of the Great Balls and entered. Lily gasped in surprise. The Great Ball shook once, twice, thrice, and stopped. Riolu was her first Pokemon! She let him out and he smiled at her. The lead Beedrill got up and hovered over to Lily. "Good fight," he said. Lily smiled and gave him a potion she had in her bag. The Beedrill smiled and said, "Thank you," before flying away. Lily and Riolu started walking on their way back to the town.

Bram246
November 9th, 2016, 04:32 PM
Suddenly, one of the Beedrill fell over, knocked out. A wild Riolu had used Quick Attack on it! The Beedrill were distracted and Lily got ready to use Earthquake. Riolu jumped into the air as Lily used Earthquake. The Beedrill weren't lucky and all got knocked out. Lily sat down, panting. "Good job," said Spearow. Lily glared at him. "What?" Spearow asked. "You nearly got me killed!" Lily snapped, showing him a cut on her upper arm. Riolu helped her up. Lily smiled at him and got her bag down from the tree. She was organizing her Poke Balls when Riolu tapped one of the Great Balls and entered. Lily gasped in surprise. The Great Ball shook once, twice, thrice, and stopped. Riolu was her first Pokemon! She let him out and he smiled at her. The lead Beedrill got up and hovered over to Lily. "Good fight," he said. Lily smiled and gave him a potion she had in her bag. The Beedrill smiled and said, "Thank you," before flying away. Lily and Riolu started walking on their way back to the town.
Grovyle came back with Ralts that evolved into a Kirlia. Jasmine petted both of her pokemon and returned them to their pokeballs. She threw her trash away walking around the town.

Zan Partizanne
November 9th, 2016, 05:04 PM
Rayquaza roared again this time using Extreme speed giving her the chance to attack first.

Gone
November 9th, 2016, 07:26 PM
Shadow grinned and suddently, something flashed in his eyes. "Get out of my way! I need to get my trainer to safety!" He growled loudly, this was a lie, but the way he said it seemed to be like if it was the real deal.

Wildy~ =3
November 9th, 2016, 08:25 PM
Grovyle came back with Ralts that evolved into a Kirlia. Jasmine petted both of her pokemon and returned them to their pokeballs. She threw her trash away walking around the town.
Lily and Riolu were practicing outside the first Gym. Suddenly, a Ralts appeared. "Do you know where my sister is?" Ralts asked.
(Is it ok for her to be Kirlia's sister?)

Bram246
November 9th, 2016, 08:28 PM
Lily and Riolu were practicing outside the first Gym. Suddenly, a Ralts appeared. "Do you know where my sister is?" Ralts asked.
(Is it ok for her to be Kirlia's sister?)
(Sure!)

Wildy~ =3
November 9th, 2016, 08:42 PM
(Sure!)
(Yay Thanks!)

"I don't know," Lily said. Ralts didn't seem to think that Lily being able to understand her was weird and asked, "Can I come with you then? Maybe I can find her easily." Lily nodded and tossed a Great Ball at Ralts, who nearly decided to dodge it but remembered what it does and catches it. The Ralts had been caught. Lily let her out of the Pokeball.
(Ralts is Lvl. 5 and knows Confusion, and Riolu is now lvl. 10 and he has learned Foresight.)

Zan Partizanne
November 10th, 2016, 08:47 AM
Shadow grinned and suddently, something flashed in his eyes. "Get out of my way! I need to get my trainer to safety!" He growled loudly, this was a lie, but the way he said it seemed to be like if it was the real deal.
Rayquaza stopped "wait what?"she said.

Bram246
November 10th, 2016, 09:01 AM
Jasmine sat on a rock in the cave. The workers had let her through the cave and warned her about the ground types. She looked at her Drilbur peeking out of holes playing with Numel and Grovyle. She caught this ground type on the second floor. She was being attacked by other pokemon. Jasmine watched as she searched through her bag.
Team:
Frogadier- Male
Staravia- Female
Numel- Male
Grovyle- Male
Kirlia- Female
Drilbur- Female

Zan Partizanne
November 10th, 2016, 11:57 AM
(this is intense)

Gone
November 10th, 2016, 12:07 PM
Jacob understood and acted as if he was unconscious. Shadow growled and got ready to attack again. "Just look at him!" He said.

Zan Partizanne
November 10th, 2016, 01:31 PM
"o-oh Im so sorry"said Rayquaza "My dearest apoligies"

Gone
November 10th, 2016, 01:34 PM
Shadow growled and flew beside Rayquaza, immediatly, Jacob threw the small object onto the legendary pokemon and it stuck to her neck, he smiled and turned it on afterwards.

Zan Partizanne
November 10th, 2016, 01:47 PM
Rayquaza screeched in rage "You liar!!"she yelled before calming and doing nothing under full control "NO!!"yelled Dawn.

Gone
November 10th, 2016, 01:52 PM
Jacob grinned. "Now, come, Rayquaza, and get us rid of her." He said, pointing to Dawn.
Ninjask gazed at Rayquaza and Mew afterwards. "Mew... You need to leave..." He said, worry clearly showing in his eyes.

Zan Partizanne
November 10th, 2016, 04:54 PM
Rayquaza charged up Dragon Pulse shooting it at Mew. Dawn pushed Mew out of the way taking the hit for her skidding across the ground. "Oh no"said Mew. Her Sylveon popped out of her pokeball turning to Nudge her Trainer.

Gone
November 10th, 2016, 05:10 PM
Ninjask picked up Dawn, no intentions in hurting her whatsoever, he then gazed at the lab and shot where his trainer always left his pokeball, he took it before goig back out and picking up Dawn before she fell onto the ground. (He is that fast.) "We need to leave..." He said.

Zan Partizanne
November 10th, 2016, 05:45 PM
"But...Sylveons still out there"said Dawn. Sylveon looked around quickly before deciding to shoot a MoonBlast at Rayquaza in revenge for her trainer.Rayquaza screeched in rage before Using Dragon Ascent.

Gone
November 10th, 2016, 05:49 PM
Ninjask gazed at Rayquaza, he got in front of the trainer and used Protect, a large barrier appearing around him and the other pokemon.

Zan Partizanne
November 10th, 2016, 05:51 PM
Mew looked around then at Rayquazas neck'If I could just get it off's thought Mew flying forward but was smacked into the ground by Rayquazas tail./(Can anyone guess who this is?)It watched them through the trees not ready to show itself.

Gone
November 10th, 2016, 05:52 PM
(Celebi?)
Ninjask grabbed Mew and held her close. "Y-You okay?!" He asked worriedly, gazing at her.

aleka!
November 10th, 2016, 06:31 PM
I am back my beauties XD ((don't ask)) and recap?)

Zan Partizanne
November 10th, 2016, 06:48 PM
(Nope I'll give a hint It was going to be the 152 Pokemon but was scrapped before the game realesed but It's code found a way into the game files)(and hmmmmmmmmm how do I describe the last page?)Mew sat up "Yeah"she said Sylveon shot a MoonBlast at Rayquaza "I'm surprised no one's noticed me yet"she said (omg I just thought Mew and Rayquaza vs Sylveon I wonder how that would turn out)

Gone
November 10th, 2016, 06:55 PM
(The legends would lose: Ninjask and Sylveon vs Mew and Rayquaza, the two super effective types (Ninjask and Sylveon) against those who are weak against it.))
Ninjask nodded and got by Sylveon's side, getting ready to protect the Fairy-type.

aleka!
November 10th, 2016, 07:00 PM
(Yeah, the legendaries would lose.. and do I uh, RP Cirrus like he was riding Ninjask the whole time?)

Gone
November 10th, 2016, 07:03 PM
(Nah, he didn't need to be used due to Rayquaza coming on earth, under the ozone layer.)

aleka!
November 10th, 2016, 07:06 PM
Okay and Imma bring Articuno into this because why not)

Articuno was circling above all of them, gainging height. She was waiting for the perfect opening to use either Hurricane or Blizzard.

Zan Partizanne
November 10th, 2016, 07:58 PM
Sylveon Used Dazzling Gleam on Rayquaza while Mew used Hyper Beam.

Gone
November 10th, 2016, 08:00 PM
Who is Mew attacking?)

aleka!
November 10th, 2016, 08:21 PM
Yeah..)

aleka!
November 10th, 2016, 08:39 PM
Cirrus no longer has the Pokemon Gyarados, but now has the Vaperon I made a form for earlier..)

Zan Partizanne
November 10th, 2016, 11:09 PM
(Mew is attacking Rayquaza)It suddenly teleported in the middle of the battle it was a strange thing covered in static as well(BEHOLD MISSINGNO)

Gone
November 10th, 2016, 11:13 PM
(Wut... I know who it is... But if it was scrapped, it's because it doesn't exist, right..?)

Zan Partizanne
November 11th, 2016, 05:54 AM
(MissingNo was going to be an actual Pokemon the 152nd pokemon but was scrapped but probably really poorly because the remains of its code managed to attach itself to the game files so it's a part of the game I guess Nintendo decided to keep it there because so many people thought it was cool)

Zan Partizanne
November 11th, 2016, 08:49 AM
MissingNo looked around before at Rayquaza "what..is that"said Mew (btw missingno is confirmed as a male)

aleka!
November 11th, 2016, 10:40 AM
Okay... XD)

Zan Partizanne
November 11th, 2016, 09:41 PM
(:3 Drink the koolaid my children)

Zan Partizanne
November 13th, 2016, 01:05 AM
(:3)

Zan Partizanne
November 13th, 2016, 10:56 AM
:3333333)

Zan Partizanne
November 13th, 2016, 06:38 PM
(rip Rp now I must wait to make a Sun and Moon rp)

aleka!
November 13th, 2016, 06:43 PM
Oh. My. God. I just found a Undertale vs FNaF animation of them fighting. I'm laughing so hard I'm crying XD)

Wildy~ =3
November 14th, 2016, 10:11 PM
MissingNo looked around before at Rayquaza "what..is that"said Mew (btw missingno is confirmed as a male)
(Ooh can Lily OR Ralts have a crush? Maybe both? IDK)

Zan Partizanne
November 15th, 2016, 06:52 AM
(oh lord uhhhh ok.. (btw this is what he looks like https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiYhdfd5qrQAhXI5CYKHV1zDuUQjRwIBw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fcommons.wikimedia.org%2Fwiki%2FF ile%3AMissingNo.png&psig=AFQjCNH00iZuE-0dSxSsUG8rkD-3CzEBtA&ust=1479300710735391)

Wildy~ =3
November 15th, 2016, 12:05 PM
Lily started walking on the path again, Riolu and Ralts following. She had won her first Gym Badge and her Pokemon had leveled up quickly. Suddenly, a Shiny Eevee appeared. Seven Ariados followed it. Before one of them could attack the poor Eevee, Lily used Protect to block the attacks. Riolu then used Quick Attack on each of the Ariados. Ralts, who was with Lily when she used Protect, used Heal Pulse on the Shiny Eevee before using Magical Leaf on the Ariados. The Protect wore off and Riolu said, "Jump!" The Shiny nodded and jumped as Lily used Earthquake. Riolu and Ralts had jumped as well. All except one of the Ariados weren't as lucky and all got knocked out. Riolu used Quick Attack on the last one and got it down to low health. Suddenly, Eevee used Tackle on the Ariados to knock it out.

Lily's Team:

Lvl. 18 Riolu (Quick Attack, Foresight, Endure)
Lvl. 16 Ralts (Confuse, Heal Pulse, Magical Leaf)

Bram246
November 15th, 2016, 12:12 PM
Jasmine sighed as the gym was locked. She just arrived to the next town as exited the cave. Frogadier and Kirlia looked at her."Let's see what we can do around town.",she said to her pokemon as she walked.
Team:
Frogadier- Male
Staravia- Female
Numel- Male
Grovyle- Male
Kirlia- Female
Drilbur- Female