PDA

View Full Version : Bring Him Home (rp)

EliteHotDog
May 23rd, 2017, 11:58 PM
C45:\RECEIVING TRANSMISSION

\
Hello? Is anybody there?
\

Two weeks ago a ship, The Dancer, was sent to explore a newly discovered tundra island. There wasn't a place to land a plane, and it was always too windy for a helicopter, or hailing tennis balls. The ship crashed three days ago, 130 of the 145 man crew escaped on life boats, and were picked up by a large fishing vessel. Everyone else was thought to be dead. Until today. Communication unit C45 receives a message.

\
This is Malcolm McNeil, I was a chef on the Dancer. As far as I can tell, I'm the only survivor. When the ship crashed I hit my head and I guess I went into a coma. As you can tell, I'm awake now... Is there any possible way I could be rescued this week? The weather reading tool survived, and there's supposed to be a hurricane is 9 days. I don't have anything else to say...
\

Roles I will be accepting.

Up to five more survivors, depending on how many sign ups I get. (Commander, navigator, meteorologist, etc)

One CEO that is trying to keep a rescue mission from happening for whatever reason the role player decides.

CEO's loyal followers. (Mission control, navigator, crew from other ships, etc)

People who want to same survivors. (Mission control, navigator, crew from other ships, etc)

Rules

Only mission control people are authorized to use the communication units.

Enclose the messages in \ like I did to easily identify them

CEO can tell people what to do, and they have to do it or they're fired.

If the CEO is too overbearing that would be stupid and I'd choose a new one.

Form

Name:
Role:
Age 18+:
Appearance:

My Form

Name: Malcom McNiel
Role: Chef on The Dancer
Appearance: Black hair, buzz cut, brown eyes, wearing a chefs uniform with a torn apron.

ladybugg03
May 24th, 2017, 12:16 AM
Name: Ramya Rainbolt
Role: an entertainer on The Dancer (stranded)
Age 18+: 24
Appearance: A young girl with jet black hair. Her eyes are green and her face has sharp features. Although she seems prissy and elegant, she knows a lot about surviving and can be tough and demanding.

EliteHotDog
May 24th, 2017, 12:38 AM
Name: Ramya Rainbolt
Role: an entertainer on The Dancer (stranded)
Age 18+: 24
Appearance: A young girl with jet black hair. Her eyes are green and her face has sharp features. Although she seems prissy and elegant, she knows a lot about surviving and can be tough and demanding.

She'll need to be something other than an entertainer. This an exploration vessel. Everyone can do something necessary. The chefs make the food, but they also know how to identify if something is edible, and they keep track of what is on the ship.

Leaf
May 24th, 2017, 04:50 PM
Name: David Smith
Role: Navigator
Appearance: Shaggy black hair and dark, yet sparkly brown eyes. He has a kind of a little beard scruffy. He wears regular ol' jeans and t-shirt most of the time

EliteHotDog
May 24th, 2017, 10:31 PM
Name: David Smith
Role: Navigator
Appearance: Shaggy black hair and dark, yet sparkly brown eyes. He has a kind of a little beard scruffy. He wears regular ol' jeans and t-shirt most of the time
Navigator at Mission control, or navigator on the ship?

Leaf
May 24th, 2017, 10:38 PM
EliteHotDog Ship